时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You destroyed the only woman I ever loved. | 你毁了我唯一爱过的女人 |
[00:04] | Arthur knows we freed Merlin, | 亚瑟知道我们放了梅林 |
[00:06] | and he’s really not happy about it. | 而且对此很不高兴 |
[00:07] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[00:09] | We both know that broken sword can’t hurt me. | 你我都清楚那把坏了的剑伤不了我 |
[00:12] | Emma has Excalibur. | 王者之剑在艾玛那儿 |
[00:13] | The restored weapon has great power. | 重铸的武器力量很强大 |
[00:15] | It can destroy all light magic. | 它能毁掉所有光明魔法 |
[00:16] | That’s her plan. | 这就是她的计划 |
[00:17] | To snuff out the light forever. | 根除光明 |
[00:19] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[00:20] | Rumplestiltskin is but one of many. | 朗普斯金只是众多黑暗者之一 |
[00:22] | All the Dark Ones inside you. | 所有黑暗者体内的黑暗力量都在你体内 |
[00:25] | There is only one person | 现在只有一个人 |
[00:26] | who can help you defeat the Dark One now. | 能帮你们打败黑暗者 |
[00:27] | Her name…is Nimue. | 她叫妮缪 |
[00:50] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 真漂亮啊 是吧 |
[00:53] | Both halves finally reunited. | 两截剑终于重聚了 |
[00:56] | You know what they represent, now, don’t you? | 你知道他们代表了什么吧 |
[00:59] | Power. | 力量 |
[01:01] | It’s much more than power, dearie. | 可不止呢 亲爱的 |
[01:04] | It’s history. | 是历史 |
[01:06] | Excalibur’s promise was born eons ago. | 王者之剑的承诺流传千古 |
[01:10] | And now it’s time for that promise… | 现在 该让这承诺 |
[01:14] | to be fulfilled. | 成为现实了 |
[01:39] | They following?! | 他们跟上了吗 |
[01:40] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | They wouldn’t trail escaped generals into this, | 就算是统帅逃了他们都不会这么追 |
[01:44] | much less foot soldiers. | 何况是普通士兵了 |
[01:53] | Look, look! | 看啊 |
[01:55] | There it is again. | 又出现了 |
[01:56] | It’s a mirage, Merlin. | 那是幻觉 梅林 |
[01:58] | There’s no water there. | 那里没有水的 |
[02:00] | I would rather find out for sure than lie here and die. | 我宁可确定一下 也不想躺在这里等死 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:16] | That’s a gift from the gods. | 这是诸神的礼物啊 |
[02:19] | We are hardly worth notice of the gods. | 诸神注意不到我们吧 |
[02:22] | The gods could do worse. | 诸神还能注意更糟的人呢 |
[02:24] | But if you don’t want any… | 如果你不想要 |
[02:39] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[02:43] | to drink or die? | 喝 还是死 |
[02:49] | With your permission… | 承蒙惠准 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | So you can really do it… | 你真能做到吗 |
[04:14] | take the Dark One dagger and put it together with Arthur’s sword | 把黑暗者的匕首和亚瑟的剑合璧 |
[04:16] | to re-create the original Excalibur? | 重铸原来的王者之剑 |
[04:18] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[04:19] | And we can use it to save Emma? | 我们可以用它来救艾玛 |
[04:20] | Perhaps, but I need two things. | 或许吧 但我需要两样东西 |
[04:22] | The magical means to unite the two blades. | 合并两把剑的魔法 |
[04:24] | That’s my and Emma’s quest. | 这是我和艾玛要去找的 |
[04:26] | – From you, I need… – The two blades. | -而你们得… -弄到两截剑 |
[04:29] | We’re pretty much at the open-warfare stage. | 我们现在已经全面开战了 |
[04:31] | Now, getting the partial sword from Arthur won’t be easy. | 想从亚瑟那儿拿到断剑不是易事 |
[04:33] | As long as you’re looking at the future, any hints on how? | 既然你能看到未来 有什么提示吗 |
[04:36] | Well, the future isn’t exact. | 未来不是既定的 |
[04:37] | – There are many parts… – Of course there are. | -有很多可能 -废话 |
[04:40] | You’re willing to send us behind enemy lines, | 你让我们深入敌后 |
[04:42] | but when it comes to specifics, | 但一说具体的 |
[04:44] | everything’s a little fuzzy, isn’t it?! | 就都一片模糊了 |
[04:46] | Hook, Merlin’s helping Emma. | 虎克 梅林在帮艾玛 |
[04:47] | Is he?! She’s sitting out there right now, | 是吗 她就坐在外面 |
[04:49] | making things to pull memories out of people’s heads, | 编织些捕捉他人记忆的东西 |
[04:51] | because that’s what she does now instead of sleeping. | 因为她根本无法入眠 就只能干这个 |
[04:54] | I’m not quite seeing the helping! | 我看不出他怎么帮忙了 |
[04:56] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[04:58] | I know what it is to lose someone you love to the Dark One. | 我了解心爱之人变成黑暗者的感受 |
[05:01] | All I can ask of all of you | 我只能求你们 |
[05:03] | is that you bring me that sword… | 把那把剑给我 |
[05:07] | …and that you have patience with Emma. | 并且对艾玛的事耐心点 |
[05:10] | Her kind of power, for good or evil… | 她那样的力量 不论好坏 |
[05:14] | it is a weight on the soul. | 都是灵魂的沉重负担 |
[05:16] | And love is a great help, if you can find it. | 而爱则很有帮助 但愿你能发现 |
[05:26] | There. You’re healed. | 好了 你痊愈了 |
[05:27] | Gratitude, Great Merlin. | 多谢 伟大的梅林 |
[05:29] | You’re both very welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:32] | I think that’s it for today. | 今天就这些了 |
[05:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:38] | I didn’t see her arrive. I’ll get her to leave. | 我刚才没看见她 我这就叫她走 |
[05:41] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[05:43] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:45] | You always know. | 你总是知道的 |
[05:47] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[05:48] | You head back. | 你回去吧 |
[05:50] | Check on the brooms. | 去看看扫帚 |
[05:57] | Have you come to see me? | 你是来见我的吗 |
[06:00] | You’re Merlin? | 你就是梅林吗 |
[06:02] | Not all wizards have long white beards. | 不是所有巫师都留着大白胡子 |
[06:04] | Please, tell me. What brings you here? | 请告诉我 你为何而来 |
[06:06] | My village… | 我的村庄 |
[06:09] | I was in my garden when a masked man rode in. | 我正在花园里 一个蒙面人骑马进来 |
[06:14] | His name is Vortigan. | 他叫伏提庚 |
[06:16] | He ransacks towns, | 他洗劫了镇子 |
[06:18] | burns them to the ground, | 付之一炬 |
[06:20] | so I-I fled on foot to the woods. | 我只好逃进树林 |
[06:23] | I looked back from the hillside, | 我从山上回头看 |
[06:25] | and everything was in flames. | 那里一片火海 |
[06:27] | He had killed everyone. | 他杀了所有人 |
[06:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:31] | Please, allow me to help you. What can I grant you? | 请让我帮你吧 我能为你做点什么 |
[06:34] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[06:37] | These were all I had on me when I ran. | 我逃出来时只带了这个 |
[06:40] | They’re seeds from the middlemist flower. | 是迷雾花的种子 |
[06:42] | They only prosper around my village. | 只在我们村附近开花 |
[06:45] | When Vortigan scorched the earth, | 伏提庚烧村时 |
[06:47] | he could have killed them forever. | 本会烧光这种花 |
[06:49] | My best revenge would be for them to live on despite him. | 我最好的复仇就是让它们依然能盛开 |
[06:54] | We will plant them here. | 那我们就在这里栽种 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | If the flowers survive, | 如果花能存活下来 |
[07:01] | at least something other than me lived on. | 那么至少我不是唯一的幸存者 |
[07:10] | I’ll try and pass through again in the spring. | 等到春天我会尽量回来 |
[07:13] | I want to see them in bloom. | 我想看它们开放 |
[07:16] | Well, why wait? | 何必等待 |
[07:31] | Stay close. | 留下来吧 |
[07:32] | You can come and see them anytime. | 你可以随时来看它们 |
[07:35] | You see the future. | 你能看到未来 |
[07:38] | Do I do that? | 我留下来了吗 |
[07:43] | With you, for some reason… | 不知为什么 对你 |
[07:46] | I have no idea. | 我看不到 |
[07:50] | I hope so. | 希望你会留下 |
[07:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:58] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[08:01] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[08:11] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[08:15] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[08:18] | Emma, there is a way to make Excalibur whole again. | 艾玛 有个办法可以重铸王者之剑 |
[08:22] | Will you come with me today so we can get what we need? | 你今天能随我去找我们需要的东西吗 |
[08:24] | – It’s not far. – What is it? | -离这里不远的 -是什么 |
[08:26] | A spark from mankind’s original fire, | 人类原始火种的火苗 |
[08:29] | the flame of Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯之火的火焰 |
[08:31] | Its heat forged Excalibur, | 是它的热量锻造了王者之剑 |
[08:33] | and that’s what we’ll need to put it back together. | 我们需要用它才能重铸这把剑 |
[08:36] | So will you come with me to collect the spark? | 你愿跟我去取火吗 |
[08:37] | We’ll be back by nightfall. | 我们日落前就能回来 |
[08:41] | You look dire. | 你看上去很悲观 |
[08:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | When we get there, | 等我们到了 |
[08:50] | we will need to deal with the first Dark One. | 我们得对付初代黑暗者 |
[08:53] | The one who wore the mask? | 戴面具的人吗 |
[08:54] | The one who killed the woman you love? | 杀了你心爱女人的那人 |
[08:56] | The very same. | 正是 |
[08:58] | This is not a trivial task. | 这任务并不轻松 |
[09:01] | I was seeing Rumplestiltskin. | 我之前能看到朗普斯金 |
[09:02] | Like, a voice in my head. | 就像脑海中的声音 |
[09:04] | I just got rid of him. | 我刚刚摆脱他 |
[09:06] | And now you want me to let another one in? | 你要我再放个进来吗 |
[09:08] | Yes, and not just anyone. | 是的 而且不是普通的一个 |
[09:11] | This is the first Dark One, the original, | 这是初代黑暗者 最初的那一个 |
[09:14] | the one from whom all the evil that followed was born. | 之后所有的邪恶都由此人产生 |
[09:20] | Will we win? | 我们能赢吗 |
[09:23] | I see two paths for our journey, Emma. | 我看到我们的道路有两条 艾玛 |
[09:26] | On one, you resist the darkness and we succeed. | 一条是你抵抗住了黑暗 我们获胜了 |
[09:30] | On the other, you succumb to the darkness | 一条是你向黑暗屈服了 |
[09:32] | and I do not return. I die. | 我没能回来 我死了 |
[09:34] | You die? But… | 你死了 但是 |
[09:35] | Even immortality has exceptions. | 永生也是有例外的 |
[09:38] | A Dark One does have the power to kill me. | 黑暗者是可以杀死我的 |
[09:40] | But they won’t even be there. Not really. | 但他们根本不会出现啊 并不是实体啊 |
[09:47] | It would be me. | 是我 |
[09:49] | If you died, it would be me. | 如果你死了 那就是我动的手 |
[09:50] | If I die, it means that you lost your battle | 如果我死了 那就是你失败了 |
[09:54] | and the darkness stained your soul. | 黑暗玷污了你的灵魂 |
[09:57] | Everything and everyone that you know | 你周围的一切人和事 |
[09:58] | will be at the mercy | 都将受制于 |
[10:00] | of the most powerful Dark One ever — | 有史以来最强大的黑暗者 |
[10:03] | yourself. | 你自己 |
[10:07] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[10:20] | You’ll return by nightfall, right? | 黄昏时分你会回来吧 |
[10:22] | Yes. We go get this spark thing, | 会 我们一拿到那个发光的东西 |
[10:25] | and then I’m working my way back to you, babe. | 我就回来你身边 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | I know when you’re quoting something. | 我能听出来你在引经据典 |
[10:28] | And I love that you never know what it is. | 而我就喜欢你永远不知引自何处 |
[10:31] | Anyway, with a bit of luck, | 总之 加上一点运气 |
[10:33] | we can put Excalibur together tomorrow, | 明天我们就可以重铸王者之剑 |
[10:34] | and then — bam — no more darkness. | 然后 嘭 黑暗不复存在 |
[10:38] | Be careful, Emma. | 小心 艾玛 |
[10:51] | Calm down, Swan. I’m not proposing. | 别紧张 斯旺 我不是在向你求婚 |
[10:55] | You know I’m a survivor. | 你知道我生命力强 |
[10:57] | This ring is why. I’ve had it for many years. | 戒指就是原因 我戴在身上很多年了 |
[11:01] | It’s the reason I’m alive. | 这是我活着的原因 |
[11:03] | Or it could be. Who knows? | 或者不是 谁知道呢 |
[11:06] | You know I can’t die today. | 你知道我今天是不会死的 |
[11:08] | I’m immortal now. | 我现在是永生的 |
[11:12] | The Dark One is immortal. | 黑暗者是永生的 |
[11:15] | Emma isn’t. | 可艾玛不是 |
[11:17] | Bring her home to me. | 把她给我带回来 |
[11:19] | At the very least, it’s a reminder | 至少 这戒指提醒着你 |
[11:21] | that you’ve got a piercing-eyed, | 这里有个目光犀利 |
[11:22] | smoldering pirate here who loves you. | 内心焦急的海盗爱着你 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:45] | It’s time. | 该走了 |
[11:56] | Is this some new magic? | 这是新魔法吗 |
[11:58] | Are you frowning them into growing faster? | 你皱着眉头 花就能长快点吗 |
[12:01] | Just thinking. | 只是在想事情 |
[12:03] | There’s a man I’m considering helping. | 我想帮一个人 |
[12:05] | He’s tired. | 他很疲惫 |
[12:07] | He’s spent his life tending to others, | 一辈子都在照顾别人 |
[12:08] | and now he just wants to marry the woman he loves | 现在他只想娶他心爱的女人 |
[12:10] | and grow old by her side. | 在她身边慢慢老去 |
[12:12] | But there’s an obstacle. | 但是遇到了阻碍 |
[12:14] | He sounds awful. | 听起来好悲惨 |
[12:17] | If I teach you nothing else, | 你从我这没学别的 |
[12:19] | it will be to laugh at yourself. | 就学会了自嘲 |
[12:21] | If you want to propose, go ahead. | 如果你想求婚 就求吧 |
[12:28] | Now, tell me about this obstacle. | 跟我说说什么阻碍 |
[12:33] | Well, you know that I didn’t always have magic, | 你知道我不是一直有魔法的 |
[12:37] | but I’ve never actually said how it happened. | 但我从未说过我是怎么得到的 |
[12:41] | It was a gift. | 那是一份礼物 |
[12:43] | I found the Holy Grail. | 我找到了圣杯 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | The Holy Grail? | 圣杯 |
[12:48] | You found the Holy Grail? Merlin — | 你找到了圣杯 梅林 |
[12:50] | I drank from it, and it gave me magic. | 我喝了里面的水 它赋予了我魔法 |
[12:53] | But it also gave me eternal life. | 同时也给了我不死之身 |
[12:58] | That was 500 years ago. | 那是五百年前的事 |
[13:01] | I don’t age. I don’t die. | 我不会变老 永生不死 |
[13:02] | So if I were to marry you, | 所以如果我娶了你 |
[13:03] | then I would have to watch as you leave me behind. | 就要看着你离我而去 |
[13:07] | I would rather share a life with you to the end | 那我宁愿与你共度一生 |
[13:12] | than go on without you. | 也不愿过着没有你的生活 |
[13:14] | If you still had the Grail — | 如果圣杯还在你这儿 |
[13:15] | I do. | 在我这儿 |
[13:18] | It’s in the bottom of the chest, | 在衣柜底下 |
[13:20] | in the main room of the tower. | 塔楼的正厅里 |
[13:22] | It’s in my living room. | 在我客厅里吗 |
[13:27] | Wait. There’s your answer, a wise one. | 等等 这就是办法 完美的办法 |
[13:30] | Let me drink from the Grail. | 让我喝圣杯里的水 |
[13:32] | We can live forever together. | 我们就能永远生活在一起了 |
[13:34] | I’m so sorry, my dearest, | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[13:36] | but I’ve already seen the cost of immortality. | 可我已经见过永生的代价 |
[13:43] | Life is made of little moments, | 生命是由小小的回忆所组成 |
[13:45] | precious as diamonds. | 如钻石般珍贵 |
[13:48] | But imagine there were an endless sea of diamonds. | 但是想想 有一片一望无垠的钻石 |
[13:50] | They’d all be worthless. They’d be as common as sand. | 它们就会变得一文不值 像沙子一样普通 |
[13:54] | I do have another solution, | 但是我有别的办法 |
[13:57] | If you’ll accept it. | 如果你接受的话 |
[14:00] | We take the Grail, | 我们把圣杯 |
[14:01] | and we remake it into a sword. | 重制成一把剑 |
[14:05] | Such a blade could cut away my magic, | 这把剑能够切除我的魔法 |
[14:07] | my immortality, | 我的永生 |
[14:08] | and then we can come back here, | 然后我们就能回到这里来 |
[14:10] | and we can live normal lives together. | 一起过普通人的生活 |
[14:16] | You would really give up so much? | 你真的愿意放弃这些吗 |
[14:38] | For you. | 为了你我愿意 |
[14:50] | I don’t want this moment to get lost | 我不想让这一刻遗失在 |
[14:52] | in an endless sea of time. | 无尽的时间海洋里 |
[14:57] | Come. | 走吧 |
[14:58] | Come make the preparations. | 我们去做准备 |
[15:10] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 好吧 计划是什么 |
[15:12] | We take them by surprise and go in through the front gate. | 我们给他们来个出其不意 从前门进去 |
[15:14] | Well, after our jailbreak, they’ll be on high alert. | 我们那次劫狱之后 他们一定处于高级戒备 |
[15:17] | We need a diversion at the drawbridge. | 需要有人在吊桥分散他们的注意力 |
[15:19] | The rest of us can climb the wall on the side. | 其余人悄悄地从墙爬过去 |
[15:21] | Are you forgetting? I’ve got magic. | 你们忘记我有魔法了吗 |
[15:23] | I can just poof into Arthur’s bedroom. | 我可以嗖的一下就进到亚瑟的卧室里去 |
[15:27] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[15:30] | Well, if you’re going to make a scene, | 如果想大闹一场的话 |
[15:31] | you might as well make noise. | 不妨来点噪音吧 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | I do love hearing a sensible person talk. | 总算能听到个理智的声音了 |
[15:38] | Spit it out. What are you thinking? | 说吧 你有什么想法 |
[15:41] | I’m thinking going in the front — suicide. | 我认为从前门进就是自杀 |
[15:43] | Diversion — Arthur hides the sword. | 分散注意力的时候 亚瑟就已经把剑藏起来了 |
[15:46] | You need it on him. | 你们正需要那把剑 |
[15:47] | And you could poof right in front of a blade. | 而你可能嗖的一下正好送到人家刀下了 |
[15:49] | You need to sneak in so quietly… | 你们得悄悄潜入 |
[15:52] | no one knows you’re there. | 不能让别人发现 |
[15:53] | How? Hang glider? Oh, giant slingshot. | 怎么做 坐滑翔机吗 还是大弹弓 |
[15:56] | If Sir-Caustic would let me speak, | 如果刻薄先生肯让我说完 |
[15:58] | I’d tell you that I wasn’t idle during those days in there, | 我会告诉你们 我之前在那并非无所事事 |
[16:00] | playing mute handmaiden at Regina’s side. | 假装成瑞金娜身边一个哑巴女仆 |
[16:02] | I was plotting an escape. | 我曾计划逃跑 |
[16:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:05] | And I found a way out. | 我找到了出去的路 |
[16:07] | And if I know a way out, I know a way in. | 如果知道出去的路 那一定就知道进去的路 |
[16:10] | You’re going to help us? | 你要帮助我们吗 |
[16:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:13] | Because you’re going to help me. | 因为你们也要帮助我 |
[16:16] | I want my magic back. | 我想要回我的魔法 |
[16:22] | It’s a tunnel, abandoned for years. | 这是个隧道 废弃多年 |
[16:24] | It will take you to the courtyard. | 直接通向庭院 |
[16:25] | Well, if it’s so good, | 如果这么方便的话 |
[16:27] | why didn’t you escape through it? | 你为什么不从这逃跑呢 |
[16:28] | Observe the massive metal gate. | 没看到这扇大铁门吗 |
[16:31] | See, without magic, I’m a delicate thing. | 如果没有魔法 我就是个娇弱的女子 |
[16:34] | Well, it leads in the right direction. | 前面路的方向是对的 |
[16:36] | Looks like your information is good, | 看来你的信息无误 |
[16:38] | – at least this far. – Thank you. | -至少目前是这样 -谢谢 |
[16:40] | Now I’ve done my part. You can do yours. | 我的任务完成了 该你们了 |
[16:42] | Take off this bloody cuff. | 把这该死的手铐拿下来 |
[16:44] | For all we know, this leads to the guards’ quarters. | 也许这里确实通往守卫的营房 |
[16:46] | We make it out safe with the sword, then we’ll talk. | 等我们能拿到剑安全返回 到时候再说 |
[16:49] | Mary Margaret, how do you feel about guard duty? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你来看守她怎么样 |
[16:51] | Oh, I’d be delighted. | 我很乐意 |
[16:53] | We’ll chat, have plenty of pregnancy tips. | 我们可以聊聊天 讨论一下孕期注意事项 |
[16:55] | Good lord, this is worse than being in my cell. | 老天 这比牢里还糟糕 |
[16:58] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[17:00] | Let’s get this sword. | 我们去拿剑 |
[17:23] | These are powerful ingredients, Arthur. | 这些都是能力很强的材料 亚瑟 |
[17:25] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[17:27] | We need something to protect us. | 我们需要东西来保护自己 |
[17:29] | These people drop from the sky, | 这些人从天而降 |
[17:31] | then they turn on us, freeing prisoners! | 然后攻击我们 放走犯人 |
[17:34] | They won’t stop until they’ve taken everything from me. | 不夺走我们的一切 他们不会罢休 |
[17:40] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[17:42] | Infidels are on their way. | 异教徒们要来了 |
[17:43] | Call up the reserves. | 召集预备军 |
[17:44] | Get every man on the parapet, and patrol every hall. | 派人镇守护墙 每条走廊都派人巡逻 |
[17:46] | And, you, give me your helm. | 至于你 把你的头盔给我 |
[17:53] | The ladle and the caldron have special protection spells. | 这套锅勺被施了特殊的保护咒 |
[17:57] | This helmet and our friends not. | 外面那些人会跟这顶头盔一样 |
[18:10] | Throw this on any stranger you see, | 看到陌生人就浇到他们身上 |
[18:12] | and bring me what’s left of them. | 把剩下的东西都带回来给我 |
[18:16] | It will be nothing but teeth and bones. | 他们会被熔化得只剩牙齿和骨头 |
[18:20] | This is war now. | 战争打响了 |
[18:26] | Whenever I was seeing Rumplestiltskin in my head, | 我每次看到朗普斯金 |
[18:28] | he said he would only be with me | 他都说在我接受黑暗力量以前 |
[18:30] | until I embraced my dark powers. | 他会一直跟着我 |
[18:33] | So recently, I’ve been thinking maybe not seeing him, | 所以最近我看不见他了 |
[18:37] | maybe that’s a bad thing. | 我想也许是件坏事 |
[18:38] | Have you embraced your powers? | 你接受自己的黑暗力量了吗 |
[18:44] | I’ve done some dark things recently. | 我最近干了一些坏事 |
[18:47] | I hurt someone — | 我伤害了别人 |
[18:50] | my son. | 我儿子 |
[18:55] | And if I dig deep down… | 扪心自问 |
[18:59] | …the darkness is winning. | 黑暗确实占据上风 |
[19:03] | But there’s hope, right? | 但还有希望 对吗 |
[19:05] | You wouldn’t be bothering to get this spark | 如果没有希望 |
[19:07] | if there wasn’t still hope. | 你就不会这么费心去找火种了 |
[19:10] | There is hope, | 还有希望 |
[19:12] | and it’s up there. | 虽然很困难 |
[19:16] | That’s a whole lot of up. | 那也太高了 |
[19:18] | We can make it. | 我们上得去 |
[19:20] | The question is, will I come down? | 问题是 我还下得来吗 |
[19:38] | This was my village. My home. | 这里是我的村庄 我的家 |
[19:41] | Look what’s become of it. | 看看它变成什么样了 |
[19:55] | My house was — was right here. | 我家 就在这 |
[20:01] | Or maybe — maybe it was there. | 也可能是那里 |
[20:06] | Oh, it’s so different now. | 现在都不一样了 |
[20:08] | Sometimes the sole survivor of a tragedy can feel guilty. | 有时候灾难唯一的幸存者会有负罪感 |
[20:13] | In the future, they’ll call it — | 之后他们会把那当作… |
[20:14] | I don’t feel guilty. I feel angry. | 我没有负罪感 只有愤怒 |
[20:18] | This shouldn’t be the way | 那些手无寸铁的人 |
[20:19] | that those who cannot take are taken. | 不该就这样被杀害 |
[20:24] | If I had magic like yours, | 如果我有你那样强大的魔法 |
[20:26] | if I had a million lifetimes to hand out power | 如果我有生生世世的时间 |
[20:29] | to those who need it and to strike down those who — | 给需要的人力量 打击那些… |
[20:31] | Nimue, | 妮缪 |
[20:35] | it’s been decided. | 我们都说好了 |
[20:43] | Look. | 看 |
[20:45] | In the street, cups. | 满街的杯子 |
[20:48] | It looks like every household brought out their cups for him. | 看起来每一户人家都为他拿出了杯子 |
[20:51] | Why would they d– | 他们为什么… |
[20:55] | He was questing for the Gail | 他在寻找圣杯 |
[20:57] | and torching down each hiding place | 每找完一处 |
[21:00] | as he annihilated it. | 他就点火烧毁房子 |
[21:02] | Will you check the pack and make sure the grail is secure? | 你检查一下包 看看圣杯还安全吗 |
[21:04] | I’ve never taken it away from the tower before. | 我从没把它拿出过塔楼 |
[21:07] | I’m going to perform a detection spell. | 我要施一个探测法术 |
[21:18] | Vortigern. | 伏提庚 |
[21:20] | He’s here, over the horizon, the way we came! | 他在这 就在我们来的路上 |
[21:23] | Hurry! | 快 |
[21:24] | He’s just a man! | 他只是个凡人 |
[21:25] | You could kill him with one magical word. | 只要一句咒语 你就能杀了他 |
[21:28] | If I use magic to kill, | 如果我用魔法杀了他 |
[21:30] | darkness will take root inside of me. | 黑暗就会在我的心底扎根 |
[21:32] | Nothing — nothing is worth risking that. | 无论如何都不值得冒这个险 |
[21:38] | Come. | 走吧 |
[21:49] | Back. | 退后 |
[21:55] | You suppose that’s for us? | 你觉得那是用来对付我们的吗 |
[21:57] | I have a feeling we don’t want to find out. | 我觉得我们不会想知道的 |
[22:00] | Come on. Let’s keep moving. | 快 继续走 |
[22:02] | I keep waiting for the ax to fall. | 我一直在等斧子掉下来 |
[22:04] | I didn’t think she had it in her, but… | 虽然不相信她会这样 但… |
[22:07] | Zelena hasn’t screwed us… | 塞琳娜没有骗我们 |
[22:10] | yet. | 目前为止 |
[22:15] | Good thing we’re in the shade. | 还好我们在阴凉处 |
[22:17] | I guess the sun’s a problem for you now | 我猜既然你现在不是绿皮肤了 |
[22:20] | that you’re not green. | 那也会怕晒吧 |
[22:24] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[22:25] | I’m finally trying to do something to help, | 我终于想帮点忙了 |
[22:28] | and nobody believes me! | 却没有人相信我 |
[22:30] | It’s the hormones talking. | 你是荷尔蒙发作了 |
[22:31] | No! She’s always the winner, and I’m always the loser, | 不 她总是赢家 而我总是输家 |
[22:35] | and she’s gonna take my baby! | 她还要抢走我的孩子 |
[22:41] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[22:42] | Zelena? | 塞琳娜 |
[22:46] | Zelena, are you in pain? | 塞琳娜 你不舒服吗 |
[22:50] | Not now that you’ve shut up! | 你闭嘴就舒服了 |
[22:54] | Oh, there’s no rest for the wicked. | 邪恶女巫可没空休息 |
[23:03] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[23:06] | Come. You’ll see that’s an understatement. | 来吧 给你看看更厉害的 |
[23:18] | Are you sure this will work? | 你确定这可行吗 |
[23:21] | I’m quite sure. | 非常确定 |
[23:31] | This will give me the life I wish for — | 它会赐给我梦寐以求的人生 |
[23:33] | shorter… | 短暂 |
[23:35] | and full of love and meaning. | 但却有爱 有意义 |
[24:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[24:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:37] | Vortigan. | 伏提庚 |
[24:43] | There’s no more grail, sir. Leave us be. | 圣杯已毁 阁下请回吧 |
[24:50] | He wants the sword. | 他想要剑 |
[24:56] | The sword will bring you no joy. | 这把剑会招致厄运的 |
[25:00] | Nimue, be still! | 妮缪 冷静 |
[25:01] | I can do this! You don’t know! | 我能做到 你不了解我 |
[25:10] | No! | 不 |
[25:15] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[25:18] | Nimue? | 妮缪 |
[25:20] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:27] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[25:30] | Nimue? | 妮缪 |
[25:34] | Nimue! | 妮缪 |
[25:48] | This structure marks the end of Prometheus’ theft. | 这座建筑记载着普罗米修斯盗火的结局 |
[25:54] | The stolen flame burned on for a great while — | 失窃的火种燃烧了许久 |
[25:56] | long enough for Excalibur | 足够王者之剑 |
[25:57] | to be both forged and broken here. | 在这里锻造和损毁 |
[26:02] | This is where the first Dark One killed Nimue, | 在这里 第一任黑暗者杀死了妮缪 |
[26:04] | the woman I loved. | 我心爱的女人 |
[26:06] | What happened to the flame? | 火种怎么样了 |
[26:08] | The first Dark One took it | 第一任黑暗者拿走了 |
[26:10] | and still possesses it in the form of a single ember, | 直到现在还保存着余烬 |
[26:13] | with the spark deep inside. | 火种就在里面 |
[26:15] | So that’s what I need to get. | 所以那就是我要找的东西 |
[26:18] | Okay. Bring him on. | 好 叫他出来吧 |
[26:25] | My family let you take this? | 我家人给你的吗 |
[26:27] | I didn’t ask permission. | 我逼他们给我的 |
[26:29] | You need its power to talk to the first Dark One, | 你需要它的法力去跟初代黑暗者对话 |
[26:32] | to reach all the way back to the origin of dark magic. | 去追溯黑魔法的起源 |
[26:38] | It’s buzzing, like… | 它在嗡嗡作响 感觉 |
[26:41] | ants crawling up my arm. | 一群蚂蚁往我手臂上爬 |
[26:44] | Is it safe? | 这么做安全吗 |
[26:45] | Of course not. | 当然不安全 |
[26:47] | Your power is totally unchecked, | 你的法力已经无法估量 |
[26:48] | and I’ve just handed you the power to kill me. | 而我刚刚还给了你能置我于死地的武器 |
[26:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:53] | call on the spirit of the previous Dark Ones. | 召唤历代黑暗者的灵魂吧 |
[26:59] | Take the right path. | 走上正路 |
[27:10] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 |
[27:13] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 |
[27:15] | It’s just in my head. | 这只是幻觉 |
[27:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[27:25] | You can see him, too? | 你也能看到他吗 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:27] | Power has its advantages. | 法力还是有用的 |
[27:31] | And it’s not a him. | 而且她不是男人 |
[27:58] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[27:59] | And now I’m going to kill you. | 现在我还要杀了你 |
[28:01] | That power was never meant to be a weapon! | 那种法力不应该当做武器 |
[28:04] | Then you shouldn’t have turned it into a sword. | 那你就不该把它制成剑 |
[28:13] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[28:18] | How? | 你怎么做到的 |
[28:21] | When I cast the detection spell. | 趁我施探测咒的时候 |
[28:24] | Yes. I drank from the grail. | 是的 我喝了圣杯里的水 |
[28:28] | You didn’t tell me what it feels like to be strong, Merlin, | 你从没告诉过我变强是什么感觉 梅林 |
[28:31] | to be immortal. | 永生是什么感觉 |
[28:33] | Nimue, you let me watch you die! | 妮缪 你故意让我看你死去 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry about the play-acting, | 很抱歉对你演了一出戏 |
[28:36] | but it was my last chance to remind you | 但这也是我最后一次提醒你 |
[28:37] | what death looks like. | 死亡是什么模样 |
[28:43] | What matters now | 现在最重要的 |
[28:44] | is that you’re holding a man’s heart in your hand. | 是你手里还攥着一个人的心脏 |
[28:47] | Please, spare him. | 求求你 饶了他吧 |
[28:48] | He doesn’t deserve sparing! | 他不值得宽恕 |
[28:50] | If you kill, your magic will turn dark. | 如果你杀了人 你的魔法会变黑暗 |
[28:53] | You’ll commit atrocities that you can’t even imagine. | 你会犯下你无法想象的滔天罪行 |
[28:55] | This man took my home and my family. | 这个人杀了我的家人 烧了我的村庄 |
[28:59] | I had nothing to care for but a handful of seeds! | 而我却只能照顾那一捧种子 |
[29:02] | I’m not fighting for him! I’m fighting for you! | 我不是为他求饶 我是为你求饶 |
[29:05] | I need you to be the woman that I know. | 你得变回从前的那个你 |
[29:08] | I cannot bear to watch you become this. | 我不能忍受眼睁睁看你成为这个样子 |
[29:11] | I know you feel you’ve lost everything, | 我知道你感觉自己失去了一切 |
[29:13] | but, Nimue, if you do this… | 但是妮缪 如果你这么做的话 |
[29:17] | …then we’ve lost everything. | 我们将真的失去一切 |
[29:52] | Let’s not think about cutting away anyone’s magic or immortality. | 别想什么切断魔法或永生了 |
[29:56] | Please don’t — don’t do this. | 求求你别 别这样做 |
[29:59] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[30:01] | No! | 不要 |
[30:05] | No! | 不要 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:25] | No, Nimue. | 不 妮缪 |
[30:30] | I’m sorry. | 是我的错 |
[30:41] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[30:44] | Yes. I’m Nimue. | 是的 我就是妮缪 |
[30:47] | And you are Emma. | 而你是艾玛 |
[30:50] | How pretty, | 多美妙啊 |
[30:51] | the first Dark One and the newest Dark One | 初代黑暗者和新任黑暗者 |
[30:54] | standing as sisters. | 姐妹般的站在一起 |
[30:58] | It makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[31:00] | You killed the woman he loved | 你杀死了曾经的自己 |
[31:02] | because you killed the woman you used to be. | 所以他说你杀死了他爱的女人 |
[31:05] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[31:06] | I did tell you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[31:09] | The creature over there is the first Dark One. | 站在你面前的就是初代黑暗者 |
[31:11] | It’s not the woman I loved. | 并不是我深爱的那个女人 |
[31:14] | It’s been a long time, Merlin. | 梅林 好久不见 |
[31:25] | I’ve thought of you every day. | 我每天都在思念你 |
[31:30] | And now, on your last day, | 而今天 在你的祭日 |
[31:32] | I’ll be your last thought. | 我将成为你最后的思念 |
[31:34] | How poetic. | 多么有诗意 |
[31:38] | Why are you doing this? You loved him. | 你为什么要这么做 你明明爱过他 |
[31:39] | Even when you love someone, | 即使你深爱着一个人 |
[31:42] | you have to say, “No, this is mine. | 你也要告诉他 这是我应得的 |
[31:44] | You can’t take it away from me.” | 你无法将它从我这里夺走 |
[31:47] | And if they don’t listen, | 如果他们不听 |
[31:49] | if they try to stop you from being you, | 如果他们阻止你做自己 |
[31:53] | then you have no choice. | 那么你就别无选择了 |
[31:54] | You have to kill them. | 你必须杀了他们 |
[31:59] | …and you’re doing this… | 而你这么做 |
[32:04] | …because we are one and the same now. | 正是因为我们俩是一样的 |
[32:06] | All Dark Ones, | 所有的黑暗者 |
[32:08] | and we must destroy the threat to us. | 我们必须铲除威胁者 |
[32:09] | We must destroy Merlin. | 我们必须杀了梅林 |
[32:11] | Emma, please. | 艾玛 别这么做 |
[32:12] | It’s…not me! | 我控制不了 |
[32:14] | – Finish the job! – Don’t listen! | -快杀了他 -别听她的 |
[32:16] | He wants you to make a sword to destroy me, | 他想让你用剑杀了我 |
[32:19] | to destroy us. | 毁灭我们 |
[32:20] | You can control this. | 你可以控制这一切的 |
[32:22] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的 |
[32:23] | He doesn’t understand what you and I do. | 他不明白我们做的事 |
[32:25] | He doesn’t understand the power. | 他也不明白什么是力量 |
[32:27] | If you don’t kill him now, | 如果你今天不杀了他 |
[32:28] | you’ll go back to being powerless. | 你将重新成为那个法力全无的你 |
[32:30] | Killing is the dark path. | 杀戮是条黑暗之路 |
[32:33] | No! It’s power to protect yourself and your loved ones! | 不 那个法力是保护你自己和你爱的人的 |
[32:37] | Let the light win. | 让光明战胜一切吧 |
[32:38] | Kill him! Don’t go back to being nothing! | 杀了他 别再当废物 |
[32:43] | I’m not nothing! I was never nothing! | 我不是废物 从来就不是 |
[32:46] | The power you have I don’t need! | 我也不需要你的法力 |
[32:53] | Now I am going to take that ember from you, | 我现在就要将你盗走的余烬夺回来 |
[32:55] | and you are going to let me. | 而你无能为力 |
[33:06] | The spark you need is in there… | 你需要的火种就在这里 |
[33:09] | but the sword you will make has more than one use, | 但是你要铸的剑不止一个用途 |
[33:13] | and I am not dead yet, girl. | 而我还没死呢 姑娘 |
[33:16] | You know where to find me when you want me. | 需要我的话 你知道如何找到我 |
[33:20] | I’ll be right in there. | 我就在这儿 |
[33:40] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[33:43] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[33:45] | How does it feel to take the right path? | 走上正路的感觉如何 |
[33:52] | To be honest, Merlin, | 说实话 梅林 |
[33:56] | it feels damn good. | 感觉棒极了 |
[34:08] | What happened after she turned into the Dark One? | 她变成黑暗者后发生了什么 |
[34:11] | First, my apprentice and I made sure | 首先 我和我的学徒要确保 |
[34:13] | the sword would be safe. | 剑的安全 |
[34:24] | Then, I created the dagger. | 然后我制作了匕首 |
[34:27] | I tethered her spirit to it | 将她的灵魂封印其中 |
[34:28] | so I could control and prevent from the risk of error. | 这样才能控制住她 避免威胁 |
[34:32] | But eventually, she got it away from me. | 但最终 她从我这儿逃跑了 |
[34:35] | She put you in the tree. | 她把你困在了树里 |
[34:37] | She wore the mask then. | 之后便戴上了面具 |
[34:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:40] | She took that mask from a man who did her great harm. | 她拿走了对她造成极大伤害的男人的面具 |
[34:43] | It’s easier to live with the darkness | 以复仇的名义接纳黑暗 |
[34:45] | if you can dress it up as vengeance. | 会活得更轻松些 |
[34:51] | I realize your heart was broken, | 我知道你心碎了 |
[34:53] | but now I know… | 但我现在知道 |
[34:54] | Nimue loves you still. | 妮缪仍爱着你 |
[34:57] | It’s all twisted up, but I felt it. | 这种爱非常扭曲 但我能感觉到 |
[35:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[35:07] | Too bad you couldn’t see her future. | 你看不到她的未来真坏了大事 |
[35:09] | You could have not talked to her in the first place. | 你本可以一开始就不跟她说话的 |
[35:12] | No, no, my boy, no. Never think that. | 不 孩子 别这么想 |
[35:15] | Even now I would live through it again. | 就算现在我也绝不后悔 |
[35:17] | Life is made of moments… | 生命是由回忆组成的 |
[35:21] | and I had the best moments of my life with her. | 而我人生最美好的时光就是和她在一起 |
[35:25] | Is it possible for someone to have the darkness, | 有没有可能一个人拥有黑暗力量 |
[35:28] | but use it for good, use it to protect people? | 但用来行善 保护大家呢 |
[35:30] | Emma, don’t let those thoughts tempt you. | 艾玛 别让这种想法诱惑了你 |
[35:35] | But is it true? | 但是真的吗 |
[35:37] | Someday perhaps there will be a person | 也许有一天会有一个人 |
[35:40] | who’s worthy to hold that much power | 值得拥有这份强大的力量 |
[35:42] | and not let it burn through to darken their soul. | 而保持其灵魂不被侵蚀黑化 |
[35:46] | But if we can wipe out the darkness, | 但我们如果能铲除黑暗 |
[35:48] | we’ll never have to ask that much of anyone. | 就不用要求有人做此牺牲了 |
[35:51] | Sounds like we need to find the other half of Excalibur. | 看来我们得找到另一半王者之剑 |
[35:59] | Foul witch, you’ve overpowered the guards! | 狡猾的女巫 你打败了守卫 |
[36:04] | – Sword’s on the table. – Don’t touch it. | -剑在桌上 -别碰 |
[36:06] | It could have protection charms. | 可能施了保护咒 |
[36:07] | Tell your timbers to stop shivering, pirate. | 声音别抖了 海盗 |
[36:10] | Nothing in here can hurt us. | 这里的一切都伤不到我们 |
[36:12] | Arthur doesn’t know how to do magic. | 亚瑟不懂魔法 |
[36:15] | Hi, guys! | 大家好 |
[36:17] | Oh, hell no. | 见鬼 |
[36:18] | Mary Margaret! If you hurt her — | 玛丽·玛格丽特 如果你伤害她 |
[36:21] | Daddy’s angry. | 老爸生气了 |
[36:24] | Let’s undo that. | 解除咒语吧 |
[36:26] | How did — | 怎么会 |
[36:27] | Well, Arthur was kind enough | 亚瑟人很好 |
[36:28] | to remove that constricting jewelry. | 解开了限制手环 |
[36:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | I’d prefer an even fight. | 我更喜欢公平竞争 |
[36:35] | No, don’t! The baby. | 不 小心孩子 |
[36:38] | You know, if you treat me fairly for once, | 要知道 如果你们公平待过我哪怕一次 |
[36:40] | maybe I wouldn’t turn on you. | 也许我就不会背叛你们了 |
[36:41] | Yes, you would. | 不 你会的 |
[36:44] | But I’d enjoy it less. | 但我不会这么爽 |
[36:46] | Here we are. | 在这儿呢 |
[36:47] | One of Merlin’s cookbooks. | 梅林的药剂书 |
[36:49] | Is it the right spell? | 是这个咒语吗 |
[36:50] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[36:51] | It’s quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion. | 这个封印药剂的配方很独特 |
[36:54] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[37:01] | There — you can take it now. | 好了 你可以拿起来了 |
[37:03] | Cookies are done, | 饼干做好了 |
[37:04] | and by “Cookies,” I mean that Artie here | 之所以叫饼干 是因为小亚瑟 |
[37:06] | may have a shorter sword than a man would like, | 这把比正常略短的剑 |
[37:08] | but it can control the world’s greatest wizard. | 能控制世上最强的巫师 |
[37:14] | His plan, but I like it. Happy to help. | 他的主意 但我喜欢 乐意帮忙 |
[37:17] | Most obliged, my lady. | 非常感谢 女士 |
[37:19] | Arthur, please. | 亚瑟 拜托你 |
[37:21] | You can’t see a way out, but there is one. | 你看不到出路 但其实有的 |
[37:22] | – You can start over. – Merlin! | -你能重新来过 -梅林 |
[37:24] | – We’ve all started over. – Merlin! | -我们都曾重新来过 -梅林 |
[37:26] | Emma is worth more to you as the savior than the Dark One. | 艾玛作为救世主比黑暗者对你更有利 |
[37:30] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 戴维 |
[37:32] | But… | 但是 |
[37:34] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[37:37] | Henry — my god, he’s growing up so fast. | 亨利 我的天哪 他长得真快 |
[37:39] | Sometimes I can hardly believe — | 有时候我都不敢相信… |
[37:50] | Ah, Merlin. | 梅林 |
[37:52] | How kind of you to come when called. | 你能随叫随到真好 |
[37:55] | For your first task, please use your magic | 你的第一件任务 用你的魔法 |
[37:57] | to keep these fine people | 防止这些可爱的人 |
[37:59] | from attacking me in any way. | 用任何方式攻击我 |
[38:06] | It is done, Arthur. | 办完了 亚瑟 |
[38:11] | You can put that down. We don’t have to do this. | 你可以把它放下 我们不用这么做的 |
[38:16] | Emma has passed her test. | 艾玛通过了考验 |
[38:19] | Oh, Emma passed the test? How nice for her. | 艾玛通过了考验 恭喜她 |
[38:22] | I have what we need to unite Excalibur | 我已经有了能重铸王者之剑的东西 |
[38:25] | and fulfill your legacy. | 可以完成你的传奇 |
[38:26] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 |
[38:28] | You mean give you the glory? | 你是说把荣誉给你吗 |
[38:30] | No. | 不 |
[38:34] | You seek glory? | 你要追求的是荣誉吗 |
[38:35] | Is that really what you’ve become? | 你真的成了这样的人吗 |
[38:37] | I am so sorry I wasn’t there to guide you, Arthur. | 抱歉我没能指导你长大 亚瑟 |
[38:39] | This isn’t the man you were supposed to be. | 你不该成为这样的人 |
[38:40] | Oh, I am exactly what you made me. | 我现在这样完全是按照你的指导 |
[38:45] | “Look at the half-man with his half-sword, | 瞧瞧这个半吊子 拿着半截断剑 |
[38:48] | solving riddles from a tree.” | 试图解开一棵树出的谜语 |
[38:50] | I bet you laughed. | 你一定嘲笑过我吧 |
[38:51] | I was trapped, and I put my faith in you. | 我是被困在了那里 我把希望寄托在你身上 |
[38:56] | You were meant to be like a son to me. | 你对我而言就像个儿子 |
[38:58] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[39:00] | I was never a son to you. | 你从来都没把我当儿子 |
[39:03] | You lied. | 你欺骗了我 |
[39:05] | You told me legend would speak of the great King Arthur, | 你告诉我亚瑟王将永垂青史 |
[39:08] | using Excalibur to strike darkness from the realm! | 他将用王者之剑驱除王国的黑暗 |
[39:11] | Tell me how this was not a lie! | 别告诉我这不是谎话 |
[39:14] | Because you will do that. | 你会做到的 |
[39:16] | You’re a part of doing it right now. | 你现在是实现它的一部分 |
[39:17] | A part of it? | 一部分 |
[39:19] | We have what we need. | 我们有了需要的东西 |
[39:20] | The future is in your hands, Arthur. | 未来就在你手里 亚瑟 |
[39:24] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 |
[39:26] | We can repair everything. | 我们可以弥补一切 |
[39:30] | No, not everything. | 不 不用一切 |
[39:32] | This is my charge and my right. | 这是我的地盘 也是我的权利 |
[39:35] | I will be known for more than defeating a stone. | 我将不再仅以打败了块石头而出名 |
[39:38] | Arthur, you cannot — | 亚瑟 你不能 |
[39:39] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[39:42] | We have intruders. | 这里有些入侵者 |
[39:45] | Make them leave. | 送走 |
[40:05] | Go on. It’s time. | 动手吧 时间到了 |
[40:08] | Why will you not leave me alone? | 你能不能别来烦我 |
[40:10] | Well, how could we? | 那怎么可能 |
[40:12] | We’re here to witness something historical. | 我们可是来见证历史的 |
[40:16] | Rumplestiltskin’s eyes are fine to look through most days, | 平常通过朗普斯金的眼睛看就挺好 |
[40:19] | but I wanted to see this myself. | 但这次我要亲眼见证 |
[40:23] | You tried to keep me from doing this. | 你不是一直都阻止我吗 |
[40:25] | Like them, there was a chance | 和他们一样 你本可以 |
[40:26] | that you would use Excalibur to cut away the darkness, | 用王者之剑驱除黑暗的 |
[40:29] | but now you can douse the light instead. | 但现在你可以驱除光明了 |
[40:32] | We are proud of you… | 我们为你骄傲 |
[40:35] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[40:38] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[41:41] | Merlin. | 梅林 |
[41:44] | Leave the sword alone. | 别拔剑 |
[41:51] | He told me not to do this when I was a girl. | 我小时候他跟我说不要这么做 |
[41:55] | And now you’re a woman. | 但现在你已经不小了 |
[42:01] | Take the power. | 接受这份力量 |