时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What must I do to enact this curse? | 我要怎么做才能实施诅咒呢 |
[00:04] | You need to sacrifice the heart of the thing you love most. | 你要用你最珍爱东西的心脏献祭 |
[00:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:10] | This isn’t fair to Killian. | 这对基利安不公平 |
[00:11] | Gold tricked him. I’m getting him back. | 戈登耍了他 我要把他救回来 |
[00:12] | You’re going to Hell? | 你要下地狱吗 |
[00:14] | The Underworld. | 是冥界 |
[00:15] | Hook, I will find you. | 虎克 我会找到你的 |
[00:17] | I will always find you. | 我总能找到你 |
[00:40] | Hey, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[00:42] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[00:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:46] | It’s really great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[00:48] | Where are we? Am I dreaming? | 我们在哪 我在做梦吗 |
[00:49] | No. | 不是 |
[00:51] | If this were a dream, there’d be, like, | 如果是梦 我们可能会… |
[00:52] | talking doughnuts or something weird like that. | 讨论甜甜圈 或者什么其他奇怪的话题 |
[01:00] | Think of this as a long-distance call from an old friend. | 把这当做 来自老朋友的长途电话吧 |
[01:05] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[01:08] | How’s our son? | 我们儿子怎么样了 |
[01:12] | Great. He… | 他很好 他 |
[01:15] | misses his dad. | 很想爸爸 |
[01:17] | He’s growing up. | 他长大了 |
[01:18] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[01:22] | Is this the Underworld? | 这里是冥界吗 |
[01:24] | I was on my way to the Underworld. | 我正打算去冥界 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I know that’s where you’re headed. | 我知道你要去那里 |
[01:29] | That’s kind of why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[01:31] | Don’t go, Emma. | 别去 艾玛 |
[01:33] | Once you get there, it is not an easy place to get out of. | 等你去了 就不好出来了 |
[01:37] | I know you’re trying to save Hook. | 我知道你是想救虎克 |
[01:39] | But trust me on this. | 但信我一句 |
[01:41] | This won’t end the way you think it will. | 结局不会如你所愿 |
[01:43] | I would have come after you, too. | 早知道我也会去救你的 |
[01:44] | I didn’t know I could do this. | 我当时不知道能这么做 |
[01:47] | You couldn’t have. | 你不用去 |
[01:48] | I’m not there. I’m not in limbo. | 我不在那里 我不在地狱边缘 |
[01:53] | Does that mean… | 那么 |
[01:54] | that Hook is there? | 虎克在那里吗 |
[01:56] | I can get him? | 我可以找到他 |
[01:57] | Yeah, he’s there. | 是的 他在那儿 |
[01:59] | Then help me. | 那帮帮我 |
[02:02] | I can split my heart and give it to him. | 我可以分裂我的心 给他一半 |
[02:03] | It could work. | 可以成功的 |
[02:05] | The Underworld’s for people with unfinished business, | 冥界里都是有未竟心愿的人 |
[02:08] | and that isn’t me. | 我没有 |
[02:10] | That’s why I’m not there. | 所以我不在那里 |
[02:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:16] | Someplace. | 别的地方 |
[02:19] | Someplace where I’m happy. | 在那里我很开心 |
[02:22] | I only came here because I care about you, Emma. | 我来是因为我在乎你 艾玛 |
[02:26] | Stop what you’re doing before it’s too late. | 趁早打住吧 |
[02:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[02:33] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[02:35] | But I had to try. | 但我总得一试 |
[02:39] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[02:42] | I love you, Emma. | 我爱你 艾玛 |
[02:44] | I always have, and I always will. | 我一直爱你 永远不变 |
[02:49] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[02:52] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[02:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, you passed out. | -你没事吧 -是啊 你昏过去了 |
[02:55] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[02:57] | Good. Because we’re here. | 很好 正好我们到了 |
[03:36] | I don’t think we’re in Maine anymore. | 我们不是在缅因州吧 |
[03:50] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[03:54] | How does the Underworld look like Storybrooke? | 冥界怎么可能跟童话镇一模一样 |
[03:57] | Your questions are pointless. | 你的问题都不重要 |
[03:59] | All that matters is, all these people in this Underworld | 重要的是 这些冥界里的人 |
[04:02] | are dead and trapped | 都已经死了 却无法离开 |
[04:04] | because they have unfinished business. | 因为他们有未竟的心愿 |
[04:10] | – Cruella. – That’s right. | -库伊拉 -没错 |
[04:12] | And she’s here because of you. | 她在这里是因为你 |
[04:16] | And I imagine there are many here because of all of us. | 我猜这里不少人都是因为我们来到这儿的 |
[04:19] | Let’s not lollygag. | 我们别磨蹭了 |
[04:21] | Split up. We’ll cover more ground. | 分头行动 多找些地方 |
[04:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:25] | The sooner we get out of here, the better. | 我们越早离开越好 |
[04:37] | Greetings, my subjects. | 你们好 我的子民们 |
[04:39] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[04:41] | Happy birthday, my Queen. | 生日快乐 王后陛下 |
[04:54] | Blueberry. | 蓝莓 |
[04:56] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[04:57] | But I prefer apple. | 但我更喜欢苹果 |
[05:02] | Luckily for you, I’m not here for the pie. | 算你们走运 我不是来吃派的 |
[05:06] | The present I want, none of you have. | 我要的礼物 你们都没有 |
[05:09] | But you will get it for me — | 但你们得帮我拿到 |
[05:13] | Snow White’s heart on a plate. | 把白雪公主的心盛在盘子里 |
[05:16] | I know she’s been here. | 我知道她来过 |
[05:19] | And if someone doesn’t start talking… | 如果没有人开口… |
[05:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:25] | I think I can help you. | 我觉得我可以帮你 |
[05:31] | I can tell you where Snow White is. | 我可以告诉你白雪公主在哪 |
[05:33] | Then tell me. | 那说啊 |
[05:36] | I want something in return. | 我想要回报 |
[05:39] | How’s this for a deal? | 这样如何 |
[05:41] | Tell me, and I’ll kill you quickly | 告诉我 我就给你个利落的了断 |
[05:44] | instead of slowly. | 而不是慢慢杀了你 |
[05:47] | Tell me where that wretched girl is. | 告诉我那臭丫头在哪 |
[05:50] | Behind you. | 你身后 |
[05:53] | I’m right here, Regina, and I won’t let you hurt anyone else. | 我就在这儿 瑞金娜 你休想再伤害任何人 |
[05:57] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 劝你别那么做 |
[05:59] | We’ve got you surrounded. | 我们把你包围了 |
[06:00] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[06:01] | Shall we end this ridiculous conflict? | 我们把这荒唐的争斗做个了结吧 |
[06:10] | You’re lucky it’s my birthday | 今天是我生日 算你走运 |
[06:12] | and I’m feeling benevolent. | 我心情好 |
[06:19] | Is this really the way you want to spend today? | 你今天真的就想这么过吗 |
[06:23] | Perhaps it’s time for a change. | 或许该改改了 |
[06:24] | Perhaps it’s time to | 或许该… |
[06:25] | give up on revenge and move on. | 放弃复仇 向前看了 |
[06:28] | I will never give up. | 我绝不会放弃 |
[06:30] | Not until Snow White’s heart | 除非白雪公主的心 |
[06:33] | is in one of these boxes. | 被装进这些盒子 |
[06:36] | I know you loved Daniel, | 我知道你爱丹尼尔 |
[06:39] | but if anyone is to blame, it’s your mother. | 但如果要怪谁 也是你母亲 |
[06:42] | She ripped out his heart | 她扯出了他的心脏 |
[06:43] | so you would become the merciless queen | 就为了让你成为她心目中那个 |
[06:45] | that she always wanted. | 冷酷无情的王后 |
[06:47] | Don’t let her win. | 别让她得逞啊 |
[06:49] | Don’t let her control you. | 别让她控制你 |
[06:54] | Mother does not control me. | 母亲才不能控制我 |
[06:59] | I banished her to Wonderland, remember? | 我把她驱逐去了仙境 记得吗 |
[07:02] | Until you give up this quest for vengeance, | 除非你放弃对复仇的追寻 |
[07:06] | Cora will always have a hold on you. | 否则柯拉永远都在控制你 |
[07:16] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[07:18] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[07:23] | Thank you for bringing me this information. | 谢谢你告诉我这个消息 |
[07:28] | Now tell me — How’s my daughter? | 告诉我 我女儿怎么样 |
[08:00] | Is that — I know you. | 那是…我认识你 |
[08:03] | Aren’t you Snow White? | 你不是白雪公主吗 |
[08:06] | Can you imagine? | 能想象吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, well, what can I get you? | 你需要什么 |
[08:10] | Do you like gingerbread or children? | 姜饼 还是小孩 |
[08:12] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[08:13] | But the — the gingerbread’s actually not bad. | 但姜饼其实还不赖 |
[08:16] | I’m looking for a friend. | 我在找个朋友 |
[08:17] | He would have gotten here recently. | 他最近才到 |
[08:19] | Uh, dark hair, a hook for a hand. | 黑头发 手是把钩子 |
[08:21] | Captain Hook. | 虎克船长 |
[08:22] | – You know him? – No, no. | -你认识他 -不不 |
[08:24] | But your description’s pretty complete. | 但你的描述够详尽 |
[08:31] | David. | 戴维 |
[08:32] | You changed. What happened? Is everything okay? | 你换衣服了 怎么回事 一切都还好吗 |
[08:34] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[08:35] | Good, because I’m not. | 那就好 我不太好 |
[08:36] | This place is creeping me out. | 这地方好让我毛骨悚然 |
[08:47] | I see why my brother likes you. | 怪不得我弟弟喜欢你 |
[08:50] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[08:52] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[08:53] | So, Snow White’s in town. | 白雪公主既然来了 |
[08:55] | I’m guessing that means my brother is, too. | 那我弟弟也来了吧 |
[08:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | When you see ol’ Dave, | 等你看到他 |
[09:01] | tell him there’s a new sheriff in town. | 告诉他 镇上有新警长了 |
[09:14] | Was that…my brother? | 那是…我哥哥吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:18] | Mom. Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[09:22] | You find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[09:24] | There’s no sign of him at the park or the town hall. | 公园和镇大厅都没有他的踪影 |
[09:26] | This is hopeless. | 简直没希望 |
[09:27] | We don’t even know if Hook’s here. | 我们都不知道虎克是不是在这儿 |
[09:29] | What if he has no unfinished business? | 如果他没有未竟心愿呢 |
[09:32] | He died a Dark One, Miss Swan. | 他作为黑暗者而死 斯旺女士 |
[09:33] | Trust me, he’s here. | 相信我 他肯定在这儿 |
[09:35] | Look, I’m finished being a team player. | 听着 我不想再组团打怪了 |
[09:38] | If you want things done, let me do them my way. | 如果你们想办成事 就听我的 |
[09:42] | I may have something down here that can help us. | 我在这儿可能有帮得上忙的东西 |
[09:50] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[09:51] | No luck yet, Mom? | 还没找到吗 妈妈 |
[09:52] | Not yet. | 没有呢 |
[09:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:54] | I was just checking the rooms. | 我去各个房间里都看了一下 |
[09:59] | Room eight. | 8号房 |
[10:01] | That was your dad’s. | 你爸爸的房间 |
[10:03] | You’re looking for him? | 你想找他吗 |
[10:04] | I wanted to let him know I was okay. | 我想告诉他我很好 |
[10:07] | He knows, kid. He knows. | 他知道的 孩子 |
[10:09] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:11] | I just am. | 我就是知道 |
[10:14] | He’s in a better place, I promise. | 他在更好的地方 我保证 |
[10:20] | It’s uncanny. | 简直难以置信 |
[10:21] | It’s so similar, yet so…off. | 那么熟悉 又那么不对劲 |
[10:25] | Well, when I conjured Storybrooke, | 我创造童话镇时 |
[10:27] | it was with the Dark Curse. | 是用的黑暗诅咒 |
[10:29] | Whoever created that curse, | 创造了那个诅咒的人 |
[10:32] | looks like this is where they got their inspiration. | 看来是从这儿汲取了灵感 |
[10:34] | Or vice versa. | 或者倒过来 |
[10:38] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[10:41] | You. | 你 |
[10:43] | You’ve been following us. | 你在跟踪我们 |
[10:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:46] | Someone wants to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[10:51] | I hate her pasty complexion… | 我讨厌她苍白的皮肤 |
[10:54] | her insufferable sincerity… | 她难以忍受的真诚 |
[10:58] | and her puny army of sweaty little child-beasts. | 还有她孱弱的小矮子军队 |
[11:03] | I believe they’re dwarfs. | 他们应该是小矮人 |
[11:06] | I don’t care what they are. They’re disgusting. | 管他们是什么 他们很恶心 |
[11:10] | And I asked to be alone, daddy. | 我说要一个人待着的 爸爸 |
[11:11] | So if you’ve come here to talk about Mother again, | 如果你又来找我谈母亲的事 |
[11:13] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[11:17] | I just want this birthday to be over. | 我只想这生日赶紧结束 |
[11:22] | Mirror, Mirror on the wall, | 墙上的魔镜啊 |
[11:24] | we must do something about my daughter. | 我们得想办法帮帮我女儿 |
[11:27] | How can I be of service? | 需要我帮什么忙 |
[11:29] | I need you to summon… | 我需要你召唤 |
[11:33] | …her. | 她 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. No. | 对不起 不行 |
[11:37] | I don’t have a death wish. | 我可不想寻死 |
[11:38] | If you care for my daughter at all, you will do what I ask. | 如果你在乎我女儿 就照我说的做 |
[11:43] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[11:49] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[11:50] | Cora, are aware of what day it is? | 柯拉 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[11:55] | Of course. I’m well aware it’s our daughter’s birthday. | 当然 我很清楚今天是我们女儿的生日 |
[11:57] | Let me guess — She’s wasting it | 我猜猜 她在浪费大好时光 |
[11:59] | tormenting herself over Snow White. | 为白雪公主的事折磨自己 |
[12:01] | You have to talk to her. | 你得跟她谈谈 |
[12:03] | She listens to you. | 她会听你的 |
[12:06] | Tell her to let go of this feud. | 叫她放下这宿怨 |
[12:08] | She doesn’t need to let it go. | 她不需要放下 |
[12:10] | She needs to finish it. | 她需要做个了结 |
[12:12] | If Regina won’t be happy | 如果瑞金娜只有 |
[12:13] | until she crushes Snow White’s heart, | 捏碎了白雪公主的心才会快乐 |
[12:15] | then we must help her do just that. | 那我们就该帮她做到 |
[12:18] | This was a terrible idea. | 这真是个坏主意 |
[12:22] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[12:24] | To talk to Snow White. | 去找白雪公主谈谈 |
[12:26] | Goodbye, Cora. | 再见 柯拉 |
[12:28] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[12:33] | No. | 你不需要 |
[12:35] | But Regina does. | 但瑞金娜需要 |
[12:52] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[12:54] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[12:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:57] | I had hoped you were okay. | 我一直希望你没事 |
[13:00] | I know, darling. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:15] | But I do have unfinished business. | 但我有未竟心愿 |
[13:18] | And that would be you. | 那就是你 |
[13:21] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[13:23] | I’ll always worry about you. | 我永远都要担心你 |
[13:27] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你快乐 |
[13:31] | Then help me find Hook and get out of here. | 那就帮我找到虎克 然后离开这里 |
[13:35] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[13:36] | You need to leave — now. | 你得马上离开 |
[13:39] | I promised my friends I would help. | 我答应我的朋友会帮他们的 |
[13:42] | Your friends. | 你的朋友 |
[13:44] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[13:45] | They’re what’s holding you back. | 他们拖累了你 |
[13:47] | Sweetheart, you must do what’s best for you. | 亲爱的 你得做对自己最好的事 |
[13:52] | I am. | 我是在做 |
[13:53] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[13:55] | And if you won’t, I’ll see to it that you do. | 如果你不肯 我就要设法让你做 |
[13:58] | It wasn’t easy, | 虽然不容易 |
[14:00] | but I’ve arranged for a boat to take you home. | 但我已经安排了船送你回去 |
[14:03] | It departs in one hour. | 一小时后就离开 |
[14:04] | Take Henry, take your thief, | 带上亨利 带上你的小贼 |
[14:07] | and go before it’s too late. | 趁早离开吧 |
[14:09] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[14:11] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[14:12] | You must. | 你必须 |
[14:14] | I know it’s hard to — to put aside all suspicion | 我知道 你小时候我那样对你 |
[14:18] | after how I raised you, but, Regina… | 很难让你不对我产生怀疑 但是 瑞金娜 |
[14:22] | do you remember the last thing I said to you | 你记得我死前对你说的 |
[14:26] | before I died? | 最后的话吗 |
[14:31] | That I would have been enough. | 我本该满足的 |
[14:34] | You would have been. | 是啊 |
[14:36] | It just took me too long to realize it. | 只是我太久才明白 |
[14:40] | Don’t make the same mistake. | 别犯下同样的错误 |
[14:42] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:44] | What would happened if I stayed? | 如果我留下会怎样 |
[14:48] | Sometimes a mother has to do what’s best for her child, | 有时候母亲得做对孩子最好的事 |
[14:51] | even if it’s reprehensible. | 哪怕是坏事 |
[14:54] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[14:56] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[14:57] | No, of course not. I never. | 当然不是 我绝不会的 |
[14:59] | But there’s something I have to show you. | 但我要带你去看样东西 |
[15:21] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[15:23] | where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[15:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:29] | Showing you your fate if you don’t return to Storybrooke. | 让你看到你不回童话镇的下场 |
[15:41] | You… | 你 |
[15:42] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[15:46] | “Killed” is, um, a relative term down here. | “杀” 在这里是个相对的词语 |
[15:49] | This Underworld… | 这个冥界 |
[15:51] | most can only leave it in two ways — | 大部分人只能以两种方式离开 |
[15:54] | to a better place or a worse one. | 去个更好的地方 或更糟的地方 |
[15:57] | But you, my sweet daughter, have another option. | 但你 我的好女儿 有别的选择 |
[16:01] | However, not for long. | 但那个选择很快要没了 |
[16:04] | Go home, or there will be a cost. | 回家吧 否则你要付出代价的 |
[16:07] | Someone will suffer. | 有人会受苦的 |
[16:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:14] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[16:53] | The Underworld? | 冥界 |
[16:55] | I’ll only be gone for a day. | 我只离开一天 |
[16:57] | Just long enough to retrieve Hook. | 找到虎克就回来 |
[16:59] | I-I don’t understand. Why you? | 我不明白 为什么是你 |
[17:01] | Because, Belle, I’m the only who’s been there. | 因为 贝儿 只有我去过那里 |
[17:04] | Plus, my blood can summon the ferry. | 另外 我的血可以把渡船召来 |
[17:11] | Just come back to me. | 那么一定要回来 |
[17:13] | I always do. | 我总能回来 |
[17:52] | Looking for something? | 找东西吗 |
[18:01] | Peter Pan. | 彼得·潘 |
[18:04] | I certainly wasn’t looking for you. | 我找的可不是你 |
[18:07] | Oh, come on, son. Don’t be like that. | 得了 儿子 别这样 |
[18:09] | Aren’t you glad to see your dear old father? | 见到你老爸难道不高兴吗 |
[18:11] | Just because you, uh, sired me, | 虽然你 生了我 |
[18:15] | that doesn’t make you my father. | 不代表你是我父亲 |
[18:17] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[18:21] | Keep looking for as long as you like. | 想找多久找多久吧 |
[18:25] | But down here, this is my shop. | 但在这下面 这是我的店 |
[18:27] | And you won’t find anything unless I want you to. | 除非我愿意 你什么都别想找到 |
[18:31] | Be careful with your threats. | 小样你威胁谁呢 |
[18:32] | Or what? You’ll kill me again? | 怎样 你要再杀我一次吗 |
[18:35] | Maybe it’s time to put the past behind us. | 或许我们该放下过去了 |
[18:39] | This is what you’re looking for, right? | 你找的是这个吧 |
[18:44] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[18:46] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[18:48] | How generous. | 真好心 |
[18:50] | How many strings are attached? | 有多少附加条件 |
[18:52] | No strings. | 没条件 |
[18:54] | Rumple, I meant what I said before I died. | 朗普 我死前的话是真心的 |
[18:57] | I — I do want to start over. | 我的确想重新来过 |
[18:58] | Never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[19:01] | I sent you here for a reason. | 我送你来这儿是有原因的 |
[19:03] | I miss the world above — the tastes, the smells. | 我想念地上的世界 那味道 那气味儿 |
[19:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:07] | You can’t go back. | 你回不去 |
[19:09] | Not unless I trade places with a living soul. | 除非我跟活人交换 |
[19:11] | And those people you came down with… | 你带下来的人 |
[19:14] | they are not your friends. | 他们不是你的朋友 |
[19:16] | And they are living… | 而且他们是活人 |
[19:18] | for now. | 至少现在是 |
[19:21] | Maybe one of them doesn’t make the trip back, | 或许其中一位 没法回去了 |
[19:25] | but your dear old dad does. | 但你的老爸可以 |
[19:28] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[19:29] | Not yet. | 现在没有 |
[19:32] | But… | 但是 |
[19:33] | this one’s on the house for today. | 这个今天免费送你 |
[19:36] | A gesture of goodwill… | 算是示好 |
[19:39] | from a father to his son. | 父亲给儿子 |
[19:50] | She’ll really do that? | 她真要那么做 |
[19:51] | She’ll throw your father, her husband, into the fire? | 她要把你父亲 她丈夫 推进火里 |
[19:54] | Of course she will. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | She thinks she’s giving me my best chance. | 她觉得她是给了我最好的机会 |
[19:59] | I can’t let my father suffer because of me. | 我不能让父亲因我受罪 |
[20:01] | – Regina, it’s all right. – No, it’s not. | -瑞金娜 没事的 -有事 |
[20:04] | He’s here because I killed him. | 他在这儿是因为我杀了他 |
[20:07] | The only way I’ve been able to deal with that | 我一直以来能对此安心 |
[20:08] | is by imaging he went to a better place, but… | 都是靠想象他去了更好的地方 但 |
[20:11] | he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[20:13] | Maybe I should get on that boat. | 或许我是该上船 |
[20:15] | Yes, you should. | 是啊 |
[20:16] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[20:17] | We’re not leaving until we find Hook together. | 我们得一起找到虎克再离开 |
[20:19] | It’s dangerous here. | 这里很危险 |
[20:21] | Which is why we’re not leaving you alone. | 所以我们才不能让你一个人留下 |
[20:23] | Perhaps I can cut through this little family squabble. | 或许我可以解决你们的家庭纠纷 |
[20:27] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:28] | This is the way to find your deceased pirate. | 是找到你的死海盗的办法 |
[20:32] | The Ale of Seonaidh from the land of DunBroch. | 唐布洛克的修奈德酒 |
[20:36] | That’s a mouthful. | 好拗口 |
[20:37] | It lets you communicate with the dead. | 让你可以与死人交流 |
[20:39] | Pour this over Hook’s grave, | 把这浇在虎克墓前 |
[20:41] | and we can stop guessing where he is and simply ask him. | 我们就不用再瞎猜 可以直接问他在哪了 |
[20:44] | You’re saying Hook has a grave here in the Underworld? | 你是说虎克在冥界有坟墓吗 |
[20:47] | Everyone down here has a grave. | 这里每个人都有座坟墓 |
[20:49] | You’ll find the cemetery right where you remember it. | 墓地就在你们知道的那个地方 |
[20:52] | Well, if this works, we could find Hook before the boat leaves. | 如果好使 我们可以在船开前找到虎克 |
[20:54] | We could all get out of here together. | 我们可以一起离开 |
[20:55] | A fine idea. I suggest you all get moving. | 好主意 你们赶紧开始吧 |
[20:57] | No way. | 不可能 |
[20:58] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们一起走 |
[21:01] | You can do this part on your own. | 这事你可以一个人去做 |
[21:04] | There’s a boat that’s leaving soon. | 船很快就要开了 |
[21:06] | You want to find Hook? Fine. | 你想找到虎克 行 |
[21:08] | But I have no interest in exploring this world further. | 但我没兴趣继续探索这个世界了 |
[21:12] | You can meet me there. | 我们在船那里见吧 |
[21:14] | But that’s entirely up to you. | 但是那完全取决于你 |
[21:16] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[21:17] | There’s no time to argue. | 没时间争论了 |
[21:19] | If there’s even a chance that will work, | 哪怕只有一丝成功的机会 |
[21:20] | we have to risk it. | 我们也要冒险一试 |
[21:29] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的口信 |
[21:31] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[21:32] | Alone and unarmed, as promised. | 一个人 没武器 遵守了承诺 |
[21:35] | Well, I’m alone, but I don’t go anywhere unarmed. | 我是一个人 但我武器从不离身 |
[21:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:38] | I’m here because I care about my daughter. | 我来是为了我的女儿 |
[21:42] | And if the war continues, it will destroy the kingdom, | 继续战争会毁了整个王国 |
[21:46] | but more importantly, her soul. | 但更重要的是 毁了她的灵魂 |
[21:53] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[22:01] | You see? | 看到了 |
[22:02] | The only way to truly achieve peace | 实现真正和平的唯一办法 |
[22:05] | is through war. | 就是战争 |
[22:08] | Cora. | 柯拉 |
[22:09] | How — how are you here? | 你 你怎么来了 |
[22:11] | Why, because of you, Henry dear. | 为什么 因为你 亲爱的亨利 |
[22:13] | You played with magic you didn’t understand. | 你捣鼓那些你不懂的魔法 |
[22:16] | And I never let a good mistake go to waste. | 我是不会放过任何破绽的 |
[22:19] | Please, I beg you. | 我求求你 |
[22:22] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[22:24] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:25] | forget this ever happened | 忘了这里发生的事 |
[22:27] | and go enjoy your last few hours. | 好好享受你最后的时光吧 |
[22:33] | Come along, Henry. | 来吧 亨利 |
[22:35] | Regina needs her birthday present. | 瑞金娜需要她的生日礼物 |
[22:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:56] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[23:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:08] | I just hope he is. | 我只希望他还好 |
[23:26] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[23:28] | Killian, we’re here to help you. | 基利安 我们来救你了 |
[23:29] | We just can’t find you. Where are you? | 但我们找不到你 你在哪 |
[23:33] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[23:35] | the spell’s not steady. He can’t hear you. | 咒语不稳定 他听不到你说话 |
[23:38] | Just tell us where you are. | 告诉我们你在哪 |
[23:40] | Something’s happening. | 事情不妙 |
[23:42] | It’s not holding. | 咒语没法保持 |
[23:44] | Talk to us. | 跟我们说话 |
[23:45] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[23:49] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[23:55] | He doesn’t know we came for him. | 他不知道我们来找他 |
[23:56] | We — he doesn’t know we’re here. | 他不知道我们来了 |
[23:57] | He doesn’t know that I care. | 他不知道我在乎他 |
[23:58] | Yes, he does. And, Emma, we will find him. | 他知道 艾玛 我们会找到他的 |
[24:01] | Will we? | 会吗 |
[24:02] | Did you not just see that? | 你刚才没看到吗 |
[24:04] | He’s in pain. He’s suffering. | 他很痛苦 他在受难 |
[24:07] | And look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[24:09] | We have half an hour. | 我们只有半个小时 |
[24:12] | You have half an hour. | 你们只有半个小时了 |
[24:14] | Cora has a boat coming. | 柯拉的船要开了 |
[24:16] | You have to take it, or we might all be stuck here. | 你们得上船 不然我们也许就都困在这里了 |
[24:17] | If she can arrange a way out, so can we — | 如果她能找到出路 那我们也能 |
[24:19] | after we find Hook. | 等我们找到虎克以后 |
[24:21] | We are not giving up on you. | 我们是不会放弃你的 |
[24:25] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[24:28] | They’re staying, but you should go. | 他们要留下来 但是你该走了 |
[24:30] | – No. I-I… – Take Robin and Henry… | -不 我 -带上罗宾和亨利 |
[24:33] | because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[24:35] | whatever your father is going to face — | 那么你父亲就很可能 |
[24:36] | it probably looks a lot like what… | 要去面对 |
[24:39] | Hook is facing. | 虎克现在的境况 |
[24:41] | So, it’s settled. | 就这样决定了 |
[24:44] | Get them out of here. | 带他们离开这里 |
[24:45] | Get yourself out of here. | 你自己也赶快离开这里 |
[25:00] | Make a wish! Make a wish! | 许个愿 许个愿 |
[25:06] | What did you wish? | 你许了什么愿 |
[25:07] | That you were amusing, jester. | 希望你能有趣点 小丑 |
[25:10] | And it didn’t come true. | 结果愿望没成真 |
[25:18] | Let’s wind this up. | 结束了 |
[25:21] | I’ve had enough revelry. | 我已经狂欢够了 |
[25:23] | Oh, don’t go yet. | 先别走 |
[25:29] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[25:30] | How did you get out of Wonderland? | 你是怎么离开仙境的 |
[25:34] | Where’s daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[25:36] | Did you do something? | 你做了什么 |
[25:39] | Oh, I lost track of him hours ago | 我有几个小时没见他了 |
[25:41] | when I had him wrap… | 因为我打发他去给你包… |
[25:43] | this. | 礼物 |
[25:44] | Happy birthday, darling. | 亲爱的 生日快乐 |
[25:47] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的东西 |
[25:50] | Oh, you’ll want this. | 你会想要这个的 |
[25:52] | I did what no one else could do, Regina. | 我办到了别人办不到的事 瑞金娜 |
[25:54] | I’ve brought you your revenge. | 我能让你复仇 |
[25:59] | Snow White’s beating heart. | 白雪公主活蹦乱跳的心脏 |
[26:01] | – Really? – Crush it, | -真的吗 -捏碎它 |
[26:03] | and she dies at last. | 然后她就终于死了 |
[26:07] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[26:09] | Let me show you. | 让我展示给你看 |
[26:11] | Bring the magic mirror. | 把魔镜拿来 |
[26:26] | Show us Snow White. | 显示白雪公主 |
[26:33] | To my stepmother! | 敬我的继母 |
[26:36] | May she spend the rest of her birthdays searching for me. | 愿她以后的每个生日都在寻找我中度过 |
[26:41] | To the queen! | 敬巫后 |
[26:42] | – To the queen! – To the queen! | -敬巫后 -敬巫后 |
[26:52] | Snow. | 小雪 |
[27:22] | Someone switched the hearts. | 有人换掉了心脏 |
[27:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:38] | You gave Snow White her heart back. | 你把白雪公主的心脏还回去了 |
[27:41] | I had to for your own good. | 我这么做是为你好 |
[27:42] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[27:44] | She’d be dead right now, and all this would be over. | 她现在本该死了 这一切就会结束了 |
[27:48] | Don’t you want me to be happy? | 你不想我幸福吗 |
[27:51] | Of course, but not like this. | 当然想 但不应该是这样 |
[27:53] | If you crush her heart, | 如果你捏碎了她的心 |
[27:54] | you could be dark forever, Regina. | 你就陷在黑暗里永远出不来了 瑞金娜 |
[27:56] | You’ll be just like her — your mother. | 你会永远像你母亲一样 |
[27:59] | That’s what she wants. | 那就是她所希望的 |
[28:01] | Please. Please, Regina. | 求你了 瑞金娜 |
[28:03] | Please, you have to listen to me. You can be happy. | 求你了 你得听我的 你能获得幸福 |
[28:06] | Killing Snow White | 只有杀了白雪公主 |
[28:07] | is the only way I will ever be happy. | 我才会幸福 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry you think that. | 你这么想我很遗憾 |
[28:12] | You betrayed me, daddy. | 你背叛了我 爸爸 |
[28:16] | And you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[28:18] | Do what you will, dear. | 按你想的去做吧 亲爱的 |
[28:19] | It matters not, because Snow White lives. | 都不重要了 因为白雪公主还活着 |
[28:22] | And now so does your chance at redemption. | 而现在你也获得了救赎的机会 |
[28:25] | Whatever happens to me was worth it. | 无论我怎么样都是值得的 |
[28:29] | This box is as empty as your pursuit. | 这个盒子跟你的追求一样空空荡荡 |
[28:32] | I pray it stays that way. | 我祈祷它一直如此 |
[28:36] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[28:38] | Until Snow White dies, | 在杀死白雪公主之前 |
[28:40] | I will never be what you want… | 我永远不会变成你希望的样子 |
[28:43] | let along what I want. | 更别说我希望的样子 |
[28:45] | And this box | 而这个盒子 |
[28:47] | was made to hold something precious. | 是用来装一些珍贵的东西的 |
[28:55] | And that’s exactly what’s it’s going to do. | 会有珍贵的东西装进去的 |
[29:02] | Don’t worry, daddy. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[29:04] | You’re safe in here. | 你在这很安全 |
[29:05] | I just can’t let you stop me. | 我不能任由你阻止我 |
[29:07] | But I would never do anything to hurt you. | 但我永远不会伤害你 |
[29:10] | Regina, please. | 瑞金娜 求你了 |
[29:12] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[29:14] | No! | 不 |
[29:37] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[29:41] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[29:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[29:47] | It’s okay, dear. It’s okay. | 没关系 亲爱的 没关系 |
[29:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[29:52] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[29:55] | Am I really forgiven? | 你真的原谅我了 |
[29:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:58] | I love you no matter what. | 无论如何我都爱你 |
[29:59] | That’s what fathers do. | 那是父亲的天性 |
[30:02] | I’m not sure they do. | 我不确定父亲都是这样的 |
[30:06] | I think you’re very special. | 我觉得你很特殊 |
[30:11] | I don’t understand how you can be so good. | 我不明白你为什么这么好 |
[30:14] | Oh, I’m not perfect. | 我并不完美 |
[30:15] | I have many regrets. | 我也有很多遗憾 |
[30:18] | I don’t even know which one is keeping me in this place. | 我甚至不知道是哪一件把我留了下来 |
[30:22] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[30:24] | Your suffering will not get any worse. | 你不会再受更多苦了 |
[30:26] | I’m going to see to it. | 我保证 |
[30:28] | No, Regina. | 不 瑞金娜 |
[30:30] | That’s I came to tell you. | 我来就是要告诉你 |
[30:32] | Your mother is using me to get you to leave. | 你的母亲想利用我让你离开 |
[30:35] | But I want you to stay. | 但我想让你留下 |
[30:38] | You’ve got a job to do — | 你还有任务没完成 |
[30:39] | helping Snow White, your friends. | 帮助白雪公主 帮助你的朋友 |
[30:42] | They need you. They need your strength. | 他们需要你 需要你的力量 |
[30:45] | You finally put vengeance aside to be a hero. | 你终于放下仇恨 成为了英雄 |
[30:49] | I’m not gonna stand in the way of that. | 我不会成为你的绊脚石 |
[30:52] | But mother’s going to send you someplace worse. | 但母亲会把你送到更恶劣的地方 |
[30:56] | I-I-I can’t cause you pain again. | 我 我不能再让你陷入痛苦 |
[31:00] | Mother made her decision. | 母亲已经决定了 |
[31:01] | We both know we can’t change her mind. | 我们都明白我们无法让她改变主意 |
[31:03] | But she’s given you a way out. | 但她给了你一条出路 |
[31:07] | Both of us. | 给了我们出路 |
[31:09] | When you tore my heart out, | 当你挖出我的心时 |
[31:11] | it was driven by the worst motives. | 心存最邪恶的动机 |
[31:13] | But if you stay, you spread hope. | 但你留下可以播撒希望 |
[31:17] | That’s the best thing anyone can do. | 这是一个人能做的最善良的事 |
[31:20] | Let your old man see you doing the right thing. | 让你老爹见证你的善举吧 |
[31:25] | Then I truly will not have died in vain. | 那我就真的没白死了 |
[31:41] | Where’s your father run off to? | 你父亲逃哪儿去了 |
[31:44] | I still owe him a thank you | 他毁掉你的生日惊喜 |
[31:45] | for spoiling your birthday surprise. | 我还欠他声谢谢呢 |
[31:49] | I’ve already dealt with him. | 已经处理好他了 |
[31:56] | Say hello to daddy. | 跟爸爸打个招呼 |
[32:02] | You’ve impressed me, sweetheart. | 你真厉害 亲爱的 |
[32:08] | You know… | 要知道 |
[32:09] | daddy may have been wrong to ruin my revenge, | 爸爸毁了我的复仇是他的错 |
[32:13] | but he was right about you. | 但他说对了你 |
[32:14] | When are you going to get it in that thick head | 你这个蠢脑瓜什么时候才会明白 |
[32:16] | that I do everything for you? | 我做这一切都是为了你 |
[32:18] | Especially the things you can’t do… | 尤其是你做不到的事 |
[32:21] | like Snow’s heart. | 比如拿到白雪的心 |
[32:23] | How long have you been trying to get it? | 你尝试了多久 |
[32:24] | Because it only took me a day. | 我只用了一天 |
[32:26] | And it only took you an hour to lose it. | 但一小时就丢了 |
[32:30] | When I get my revenge, it will be my victory. | 我复仇成功是我自己的胜利 |
[32:36] | You won’t be around to steal it away. | 你偷不走胜利果实 因为你不会在这里 |
[32:38] | You don’t have the power to push me back to Wonderland. | 你没有力量送我回仙境了 |
[32:40] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[32:42] | There’s someone who’d be happy to lend a hand. | 有人愿意搭把手 |
[32:46] | Hello again, Cora. | 又见面了 柯拉 |
[32:48] | Ready for your trip? | 准备走了吗 |
[32:52] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[32:53] | It’s done. | 来不及了 |
[32:55] | I’ve already cast a spell | 我已施咒 |
[32:56] | to seal this portal once you’re through. | 你一通过 传送门就会封住 |
[32:58] | Not even I can reopen it. | 连我也打不开 |
[33:00] | And you’ll be out of my life forever. | 你就会永远走出我的生活 |
[33:02] | Without me, you’ll fail. | 没有我 你会失败的 |
[33:03] | And even worse, you’ll be alone. | 更糟糕的是 你会孤身一人 |
[33:05] | Better alone than with you. | 跟你在一起还不如孤身一人 |
[33:07] | You think you’re better alone? | 你觉得还不如孤身一人吗 |
[33:09] | Let’s see how you really feel. | 真这样看你做何感想 |
[33:14] | No! | 不 |
[33:17] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[33:27] | You always have me. | 你永远有我 |
[33:43] | Let him go, mother. | 放他走 母亲 |
[33:46] | You should be on that boat. | 你应该在船上了 |
[33:47] | I can’t turn my back on those I love. | 我不能背叛我爱的人 |
[33:50] | I know that seems like the right choice, | 我知道那好像是正确的选择 |
[33:53] | but life doesn’t work that way. | 但生活却事与愿违 |
[33:55] | I implore you, leave this place. | 我恳求你离开这里 |
[33:58] | No, Regina. Stay here. | 不 瑞金娜 留下 |
[34:00] | Help your friends. She’s trying to bait you. | 帮你朋友 她在诱骗你 |
[34:02] | I didn’t come back just to help my friends. | 我回来不只为了帮我朋友 |
[34:05] | I came back to help everyone. | 是为了帮每个人 |
[34:06] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[34:09] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[34:11] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[34:12] | Oh, please listen to reason. Listen to me. | 我有理由的 听我的话吧 |
[34:15] | Either way, my time in the Underworld is done. | 无论如何 我在冥界的事都办完了 |
[34:18] | Yours can be, too. | 你也可以的 |
[34:19] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[34:21] | Henry, stand back. | 亨利 退后 |
[34:23] | Please don’t force my hand. I don’t want to do this. | 别逼我出手 我不想这么做 |
[34:26] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:30] | No! | 不 |
[34:39] | One day, you’ll understand. | 你总有一天会明白 |
[34:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[34:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:50] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[34:51] | Stop. Stay there. | 停 别动 |
[34:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:00] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[35:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:06] | There’s… | 那边 |
[35:09] | something down here. | 有什么动静 |
[35:16] | It’s so… | 那儿真 |
[35:18] | It’s beautiful. | 那儿真美 |
[35:22] | It’s where I belong. | 那才是我的归宿 |
[35:31] | I know what my unfinished business was now. | 我知道我未竟的心愿是什么了 |
[35:36] | It was you. | 是你 |
[35:37] | Me? | 我 |
[35:38] | For so long, I let your mother | 一直以来 我放任你母亲 |
[35:41] | get in the way of who you really are. | 阻止你 成为真正的自己 |
[35:45] | It was the biggest regret of my life. | 这是我一生最大的遗憾 |
[35:48] | But now… | 但现在 |
[35:49] | you’re free of her. | 你摆脱她了 |
[35:52] | And I’ve never been more proud. | 我从未如此自豪 |
[35:57] | – Hi. – Is that… | -你好 -这是 |
[36:02] | This is your grandson — | 这是你外孙 |
[36:05] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:08] | Thank you, grandpa… | 谢谢你 外公 |
[36:11] | for believing in her like I do. | 谢谢你像我一样相信她 |
[36:15] | Thank you, Henry… | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[36:18] | for being there when I couldn’t. | 谢谢你在我不在的时候陪伴了她 |
[36:24] | You take good care of her. | 你要好好照顾她 |
[36:30] | It’s time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[36:32] | Daddy, no. | 爸爸 不要 |
[36:33] | I love you, Regina. | 我爱你 瑞金娜 |
[36:37] | Never forget… | 永远不要忘了 |
[36:40] | who you really are. | 真实的自己 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:19] | Tell me your father’s okay. | 你父亲还好吧 |
[37:21] | He’s better than okay. | 他非常好 |
[37:23] | He’s in a better place now. | 他现在已经在更好的地方了 |
[37:24] | Wait. That means everyone here… | 等等 这就意味着这儿的所有人 |
[37:26] | can be saved. | 都可以被拯救 |
[37:28] | Every soul in this town has unfinished business. | 这里的每一个灵魂都有未竟的心愿 |
[37:32] | And chances are, for a lot of them, we’re that business. | 而且有可能 很多人的心愿都和我们有关 |
[37:35] | You’ve all deluded yourself | 如果你们觉得 |
[37:36] | if you think these people are worth your time. | 这些人值得浪费时间 那就太蠢了 |
[37:39] | They’re not the dearly departed. | 他们的死不足为惜 |
[37:42] | They are dead, wretched souls, | 他们只是一些死去 悲惨的灵魂 |
[37:45] | and I want no part of it. | 我可不想参与其中 |
[37:46] | What you want doesn’t matter. | 你怎么想的不重要 |
[37:48] | I wasn’t bluffing — I’m happy to tell Belle | 我不吓唬你 我很乐意告诉贝儿 |
[37:49] | about your return to Dark One-ness. | 你又变回黑暗者的事 |
[37:52] | Our agreement was to find your pirate | 我们的约定是找到你的海盗 |
[37:55] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[37:57] | If you want to distract yourself | 如果你自己想 |
[37:58] | with this other asinine pursuit, | 接手这么个蠢事 |
[38:00] | be my guest. | 随你吧 |
[38:02] | I’m out. | 我不玩了 |
[38:12] | So… | 那么 |
[38:13] | who’s ready for “Operation Firebird”? | 谁准备加入”火烈鸟行动” |
[38:16] | Is that what we’re calling it? | 行动代号已经起好了吗 |
[38:18] | You referring to the mythological bird | 你说的是神话中的鸟 |
[38:20] | or the muscle car? | 还是那种大跑车 |
[39:55] | Did you hear that, Cora? | 听到了吗 柯拉 |
[39:58] | The music? | 音乐吗 |
[40:00] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[40:02] | But I’ve never been very fond of the violin. | 但我向来不喜欢小提琴 |
[40:06] | I wouldn’t expect a miller’s daughter | 我才不指望一个磨坊主的女儿 |
[40:08] | to appreciate a virtuoso like Paganini, | 能欣赏帕格尼尼这种大师呢 |
[40:12] | but, no, I didn’t mean the music. | 不过我说的不是音乐 |
[40:14] | I was talking about the clock. | 我是说那口钟 |
[40:18] | Did you hear that little tick up there? | 你听到那上面发出的滴答声了吗 |
[40:22] | It was the sound of your incompetence. | 那就是你无能的回音 |
[40:26] | Why do you want my daughter gone? | 你为什么想让我女儿离开 |
[40:28] | What threat could she pose to you? | 她能对你造成什么威胁 |
[40:33] | Ah. Tick, tick, tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[40:35] | You see, each clock tick | 你看 每一声 |
[40:37] | means a soul has left my domain. | 就意味着一个灵魂离开了我的领地 |
[40:40] | Do I look like I like to lose anything? | 我看着像那种不在乎失去的人吗 |
[40:45] | I did what you asked. | 我按你说的办了 |
[40:47] | I didn’t want to. I… | 我本不愿意的 |
[40:49] | I jeopardized my relationship with her. | 我冒着与她关系破裂的危险 |
[40:52] | Yes, because you thought | 是啊 因为你以为 |
[40:54] | you could get her to do what I wanted, | 你可以让她如我所愿 |
[40:56] | which you couldn’t. | 但你没办到 |
[40:57] | If it makes you feel any better | 不过她会后悔的 |
[41:00] | she’s going to regret her decision. | 这能让你安慰点吧 |
[41:02] | Don’t threaten her. | 别威胁她 |
[41:04] | Or me. | 也别威胁我 |
[41:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:07] | I want what I was promised. | 我要你履行对我的承诺 |
[41:10] | Ah. Really, Cora. | 真的吗 柯拉 |
[41:12] | I’m surprised you care so much about Regina… | 我很吃惊 你居然这么在意瑞金娜 |
[41:16] | especially after what you did to your other daughter. | 尤其考虑到你对另一个女儿的态度 |
[41:20] | How do you know about Zelena? | 你怎么知道塞琳娜的 |
[41:22] | Oh, I know about everything. | 我无所不知 |
[41:24] | Including why you gave her up. | 包括你为什么抛弃她 |
[41:26] | All so you could claw your way out of a miserable peasant life. | 就为了摆脱悲惨的农夫生活所做的一切 |
[41:30] | Which suggests the perfect punishment. | 正好提醒我该如何惩罚你了 |
[41:39] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[41:41] | A miller’s daughter once again. | 又变回磨坊主的女儿了 |
[41:44] | Hurry now, Cora. | 快去吧 柯拉 |
[41:44] | You– you have flour to deliver. | 你有面粉要送呢 |
[41:47] | That’s what they do at mills, isn’t it? | 磨坊工人是做这个的吧 |
[41:50] | I never paid much attention. | 我没怎么在意过 |
[41:51] | It seems like such dull work. | 看着很枯燥呢 |
[41:54] | No. | 不 |
[41:56] | No, you… promised you’d save us. | 不 你答应会救我们的 |
[41:58] | Just… | 这… |
[41:59] | And you promised not to fail. | 你也答应我不会失败的 |
[42:06] | Something to think about for eternity. | 余生好好反思一下吧 |