时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The tremors, they come with visions. | 震颤 还伴有幻象 |
[00:03] | I die. | 我死了 |
[00:04] | It’s very hard to keep this secret from my family. | 对家人保守这个秘密很难 |
[00:07] | This happiness is an illusion. | 这幸福只是幻觉 |
[00:09] | I want you to see how pointless you are. | 我要让你看到你有多没用 |
[00:12] | Once you’re off the chessboard… | 一旦你离开了棋局 |
[00:15] | …everything falls apart. | 一切都会崩溃 |
[00:17] | I thought you were different than Regina. | 我以为你和瑞金娜不同 |
[00:18] | I’m the sister you want, Zelena. | 我才是你想要的妹妹 塞琳娜 |
[00:20] | You would never settle for less. | 你绝不会得过且过 |
[00:23] | My name is Shirin. | 我叫席林 |
[00:24] | I’m your new teacher’s aid. | 我是你的新助教 |
[00:26] | I did not come this far | 我千辛万苦远道而来 |
[00:26] | only to give up on finding Aladdin. | 绝不会放弃寻找阿拉丁 |
[00:28] | We will find him, Jasmine. | 我们会找到他的 茉莉 |
[00:56] | Get on your knees, vermin! | 跪下 你这祸害 |
[01:00] | Get down! Down! | 跪下 跪下 |
[01:10] | The Sultan does not tolerate thieves in Agrabah. | 苏丹不允许阿格拉巴有贼 |
[01:16] | And more importantly, neither do I. | 更重要的是 我也不允许 |
[01:21] | Our city has become overrun. | 我们的城市已害虫成灾 |
[01:26] | You vermin. | 你们这些害虫 |
[01:28] | Nothing more than street rats. | 就是一群过街老鼠 |
[01:36] | Now as you should be. | 这才是你们的真形 |
[01:49] | So, are you as bold as they say? | 你真如他们说的那么大胆吗 |
[01:53] | no. Just, late for work at the, bakery. | 不 我去面包房上班要迟到了 |
[01:57] | Look at the time. | 瞧这都什么时候了 |
[01:58] | Got to get that yeast rising, you know? | 得去发面了 |
[01:59] | You’re not a baker. | 你才不是面包师 |
[02:00] | Well, the truth about that is — | 事实上 |
[02:01] | And you’re a terrible liar. | 而且你太不会撒谎 |
[02:04] | Relax. I’m not here to report you. | 放心 我不会揭发你的 |
[02:07] | I’m here to hire you, Aladdin. | 我想雇佣你 阿拉丁 |
[02:11] | Well, I’m at a disadvantage. | 这不公平啊 |
[02:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:19] | You’re the Princess. | 你是公主 |
[02:21] | Jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[02:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[02:24] | Shouldn’t you be at, like, a palace or something? | 你不该在宫里吗 |
[02:27] | I don’t care for the palace, thank you very much. | 我不喜欢宫殿 多谢了 |
[02:29] | Not since Jafar became my father, the Sultan’s, advisor. | 多亏了贾法尔 成了我父亲苏丹的谋士 |
[02:31] | He’s a despot. | 他是个暴君 |
[02:32] | He’s taking advantage of my father’s kind heart | 他在利用我父亲的好心 |
[02:35] | and destroying Agrabah from the inside, | 从内部瓦解阿格拉巴 |
[02:37] | starving citizens and delivering brutal justice | 让公民挨饿 实施残忍的刑罚 |
[02:39] | when they’re just trying | 那些人不过是想 |
[02:40] | to grab a crust of bread for their families. | 为家人偷点口粮 |
[02:43] | That’s why I’ve come to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[02:45] | You want me to steal bread? | 你要我偷面包吗 |
[02:47] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | I want you to help me defeat Jafar. | 我要你帮我打倒贾法尔 |
[02:51] | Defeat Jafar? | 打倒贾法尔 |
[02:54] | Did you miss what he just did? | 你没看到他刚刚做的事吗 |
[02:55] | He turned people into rats. | 他把人变成了老鼠 |
[02:58] | He has magic. | 他会魔法 |
[02:59] | Please. ? | 求你 |
[03:00] | Only you can do this. | 只有你能办得到 |
[03:02] | I need your help, Aladdin. | 我需要你帮忙 阿拉丁 |
[03:04] | – Agrabah needs your help. – Sorry, Princess. | -阿格拉巴需要你帮忙 -抱歉 公主 |
[03:06] | Only person I help is me. | 我只帮我自己 |
[03:08] | Look in your pocket. | 看你口袋里 |
[03:09] | – What? – ?Look! | -什么 -看看 |
[03:13] | The Golden Scarab of Agrabah. | 阿格拉巴的金甲虫 |
[03:16] | – One of the great royal treasures. – Take it back. | -最贵重的皇室宝藏之一 -收回去 |
[03:18] | I don’t care how much you’re paying me. | 我不在乎你给我多少钱 |
[03:19] | you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[03:21] | It’s not payment. | 这不是报酬 |
[03:22] | no! It’s missing! | 糟糕 不见了 |
[03:24] | – The royal scarab! – Okay! | -皇室金甲虫 -好吧 |
[03:25] | – Thief! – ?Okay, shh! | -有贼 -好啦 |
[03:26] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[03:29] | I’ll do it. | 我帮你 |
[03:34] | So, what are we stealing? | 我们要偷什么 |
[03:36] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[03:38] | Just the most powerful magic in all the realm. | 就是各个王国中最强大的魔法 |
[03:40] | A weapon known as the Diamond in the Rough. | 一件武器 未琢钻石 |
[03:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | Emma, I really don’t think chasing a bird | 艾玛 我真觉得追鸟 |
[03:53] | is an effective form of therapy. | 不是很有效的治疗 |
[03:55] | Last time, he took me to the Oracle. | 上次 他带找到了神使 |
[03:56] | He’ll do it again. | 他会再次做到的 |
[03:57] | She knows what’s going on with my visions. | 她知道我的幻觉是怎么回事 |
[03:59] | She says she knows, but I can actually help you. | 她自称知道 但我是真能帮助你的 |
[04:01] | This is not dream interpretation. | 这不是解梦 |
[04:03] | Emma, this is the opposite of how therapy’s supposed to work. | 艾玛 这跟治疗的原理背道而驰 |
[04:06] | – I mean, we’re — we’re making progress. – Well, I don’t see it. | -我们都有进展了 -我看不出来 |
[04:08] | My hands are still shaking | 我的手还在抖 |
[04:09] | and the visions are still haunting me | 我的幻觉还是萦绕不去 |
[04:10] | despite all the hours on the couch. | 尽管我在沙发上躺了那么久 |
[04:13] | So no more talking. Today we do something. | 不要再聊了 今天我们要做点什么 |
[04:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:28] | no. Is she… | 糟糕 她… |
[04:30] | I think so. | 是啊 |
[04:32] | Who would do this? | 谁会做这种事 |
[04:36] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:40] | stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[05:02] | I guess Shirin was after more | 看来席林的目标 |
[05:03] | than just a fulfilling career in education. | 不止是在教育界大展拳脚 |
[05:05] | If that’s even her real name. | 如果她是真叫这个的话 |
[05:06] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去问问看吧 |
[05:13] | So, let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[05:15] | Who are you really, Shirin? | 你究竟是谁 席林 |
[05:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[05:19] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[05:20] | Tell us who you are. | 告诉我们你是谁 |
[05:23] | I… | 我 |
[05:24] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[05:26] | I’ve had to keep my true self secret for many years. | 我多年来一直对我的真实身份保密 |
[05:29] | In the Land of Untold Stories, | 在无故事国 |
[05:31] | Hyde — he could use this against me. | 海德可以借此来对付我 |
[05:36] | Hyde’s dead. | 海德已经死了 |
[05:37] | – Really? – ?Yeah, he’s gone. | -真的 -对 他死了 |
[05:39] | You don’t have to be afraid of him. | 你不用怕他了 |
[05:43] | I’m Princess Jasmine of Agrabah. | 我是阿格拉巴的茉莉公主 |
[05:47] | And I swear to you I am innocent of this crime. | 我发誓 这事不是我干的 |
[05:52] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[05:53] | – Really? – ?I have, kind of, a superpower. | -真的 -我有种超能力 |
[05:56] | So if it wasn’t you, who was it? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[05:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:01] | That girl, she was my friend. | 那女孩 是我的朋友 |
[06:04] | She was helping me find a man | 她在帮我找一个 |
[06:06] | who I cared about a long, long time ago. | 很久之前我很在乎的人 |
[06:10] | Aladdin? | 阿拉丁吗 |
[06:11] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[06:12] | No, I just saw the movie. | 不 只是看过电影 |
[06:15] | It’s a this world thing. | 是我们这个世界的东西 |
[06:16] | But where is he? | 但他在哪 |
[06:18] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[06:21] | He was quite special. | 他很特别 |
[06:23] | He was the Savior. | 他是救世主 |
[06:28] | – What? – ?What? | -什么 -什么 |
[06:42] | It’s about time the doctor’s in. | 医生可算来了 |
[06:46] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[06:47] | I want to talk about Emma Swan. | 我想谈谈艾玛·斯旺 |
[06:51] | You know that I cannot talk about my patients. | 你知道我不能谈论我的病人 |
[06:54] | I think you’ll make an exception for me. | 我觉得你会为我破例的 |
[06:58] | Now, Mr. Hyde, before his untimely demise, | 海德先生英年早逝之前 |
[07:03] | told me the Oracle gave Emma visions of her future, | 对我说神使让艾玛看到了未来的幻象 |
[07:07] | and she wasn’t willing to tell me about them, so… | 她又不愿告诉我 所以 |
[07:10] | It was you. | 是你 |
[07:12] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[07:13] | if that surprises you, | 如果这让你意外 |
[07:14] | you’re not much with reading people. | 你可不怎么擅长看人 |
[07:16] | Probably not good for a therapist. | 对治疗师可不是好事 |
[07:18] | But since the Oracle is gone, I need information, | 但既然神使死了 我需要信息 |
[07:21] | and you, Cricket, are my only source. | 你 小蟋蟀 是我唯一的信息源 |
[07:25] | Don’t you remember what a great team we made? | 你不记得我们曾是多好的团队了吗 |
[07:28] | Let’s do it one more time for old time’s sake. | 为了过去的情分 我们再来一次 |
[07:34] | No. | 不行 |
[07:35] | I always knew you had a conscience. | 我一直知道你是有良心的 |
[07:38] | Tell me, are you developing a spine to go with it? | 告诉我 你也长出了与之相配的骨气了吗 |
[07:42] | No matter. | 无所谓 |
[07:46] | If you won’t tell me about Emma’s visions, | 如果你不肯把艾玛的幻象告诉我 |
[07:48] | then I’ll just ask her myself. | 我就自己去问她 |
[07:56] | Nap time. | 该睡觉喽 |
[07:58] | Here you go. | 躺下吧 |
[08:06] | What the –? | 搞什么 |
[08:08] | Sister. | 妹妹 |
[08:09] | As if I don’t have anything better to do with my time | 就好像我没事做 |
[08:11] | than watch her victims. | 还要看着她的受害者 |
[08:13] | Let me go, please. | 放我走 求你 |
[08:16] | Alas. | 可惜 |
[08:17] | As twisted as my evil sibling is, | 我邪恶的妹妹虽然扭曲 |
[08:19] | she usually has her reasons. | 但她做事通常是有原因的 |
[08:21] | You don’t have to listen to her. | 你不用听她的 |
[08:22] | Y-You can do whatever you feel is right for you. | 你可以做你认为正确的事 |
[08:24] | You don’t have to be in — in anyone’s shadow. | 你不用生活在任何人的阴影中 |
[08:29] | Are you psychoanalyzing me? | 你在精神分析我吗 |
[08:33] | You are psychoanalyzing me. | 你是在精神分析我 |
[08:36] | I’ve got enough to do. | 我事情够多了 |
[08:37] | I don’t need another baby to watch. | 不需要再看一个小屁孩 |
[08:48] | Emma, we need to talk. | 艾玛 我们得谈谈 |
[08:51] | I don’t remember scheduling another session. | 我不记得我多安排过一次治疗 |
[08:53] | Did we schedule another session? | 我们安排了吗 |
[08:54] | No, no, no, no. | 没有 |
[08:55] | But I-I just was thinking about your situation, | 但我之前在思考你的情况 |
[08:57] | and, I just couldn’t let go of it, | 我放心不下 |
[08:59] | and I-I just think we’ve got more to explore with that vision. | 我觉得幻象的事 我们该多谈谈 |
[09:04] | I don’t think we need to. | 我觉得没必要 |
[09:04] | Things have changed. | 情况有变了 |
[09:06] | They — they have? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah, there’s another Savior — | 嗯 还有一个救世主 |
[09:08] | one that came before me, and, Archie, | 早在我之前 而且 阿奇 |
[09:10] | he’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:14] | Wait, a– another Savior? | 等等 还有一个救世主 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Aladdin. | 对 阿拉丁 |
[09:17] | You know, like “A Whole New World” and magic carpets. | 《崭新的世界》 飞毯什么的 |
[09:19] | Aladdin. He made it. | 阿拉丁 他还活着 |
[09:20] | He’s okay, which means if he is, | 他没事 如果他没事 |
[09:22] | then maybe the vision doesn’t matter. | 那或许幻象根本不重要 |
[09:25] | Maybe it’s wrong. | 或许是错的 |
[09:26] | Maybe all Saviors don’t die, | 或许救世主不都非得死 |
[09:27] | and then it’s okay that I can tell my family | 那我就可以告诉我家人了 |
[09:30] | because there’s nothing to tell. | 因为根本没什么可说 |
[09:32] | See ya. | 回见 |
[09:39] | So this Diamond in the Rough, | 这个未琢钻石 |
[09:43] | it’s a jewel, a weapon? | 是珠宝 还是武器 |
[09:45] | You’ll learn all you need to | 等我们到了奇观洞 |
[09:46] | – once we reach the Cave of Wonders. – Cave of Wonders? | -你该知道的都会知道 -奇观洞 |
[09:49] | The stories say that’s where it will be discovered. | 据传 钻石就在那里 |
[09:51] | Stories? | 据传 |
[09:53] | This — this journey’s based on stories? | 这趟旅程是基于”传说” |
[09:56] | I was a bored princess in a palace full of books. | 我是一个藏书千万的宫殿里的无聊公主 |
[09:58] | I did some reading. | 我读了很多书 |
[10:00] | This, Cave of Wonders. | 这个奇观洞 |
[10:02] | It’s “wonders,” plural. | “奇观”是复数 |
[10:05] | ?’Cause as silly as the name sounds, | 因为名字虽傻 |
[10:06] | wonders can be profitable. | 但奇观或许是能挣钱的 |
[10:09] | This is not a scavenger hunt. | 这不是寻宝 |
[10:11] | That’s exactly what it is, actually. | 其实 就是 |
[10:13] | What it is, is serious. | 这事很严肃 |
[10:15] | Please stop thinking of only yourself. | 请不要再只考虑自己了 |
[10:17] | Your Highness is rather judgy. | 公主殿下好武断 |
[10:20] | I could be back at my palace comfortable, | 我可以回到安逸的宫殿 |
[10:23] | even with Jafar. | 哪怕有贾法尔在 |
[10:24] | I’m out here trying to make a change, | 我出来是为了谋求改变 |
[10:26] | to better the world. | 让世界更美好 |
[10:27] | You do realize it’s been suffering for a long time? | 你知道国家困苦已由来许久了吧 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:32] | You can’t blame it all on Jafar. | 你不能都怪到贾法尔头上 |
[10:35] | See, being stuck inside those palace walls | 瞧 你困在宫殿里 |
[10:38] | surrounded by books, you don’t see it. | 书堆里 就看不到 |
[10:42] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[10:43] | The capital’s been suffering for a long time. | 首都困苦已久 |
[10:47] | Only when your family was personally affected | 只当你自己的家庭受到了影响 |
[10:49] | did you decide to get heroic. | 你才决定来逞英雄 |
[10:52] | – Well, better late then never. – Yeah. | -迟到总比不做好 -嗯 |
[10:56] | Neither of us is exactly hero material. | 我们俩都不是当英雄的材料 |
[10:58] | Let’s be honest. | 老实说吧 |
[10:59] | I might be a selfish street rat, | 我可能是自私的过街老鼠 |
[11:01] | but you, you’re a selfish princess. | 但你 是个自私的公主 |
[11:03] | At least I’m doing something now. | 至少我现在采取行动了 |
[11:05] | What are you doing? | 你又在做什么 |
[11:06] | Just complaining. | 只顾抱怨 |
[11:08] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | Selfish street rat. | 自私的过街老鼠 |
[11:15] | Stole this from a street vendor. | 从街头小贩那里偷来的 |
[11:22] | Want it? | 要吗 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:47] | I’m guessing that’s it. | 应该就是那里了 |
[11:49] | Not just a tiger-shaped outhouse? | 不单纯只是座老虎形状的外屋吧 |
[11:51] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[11:53] | The Cave of Wonders. | 奇观洞 |
[11:55] | Well then. | 那好吧 |
[12:00] | Careful, Princess. | 小心 公主 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:16] | I thought you were a thief. | 你不是个贼吗 |
[12:17] | How hard can a little breaking and entering be? | 闯进去能有多难 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[12:30] | You do? | 是吗 |
[12:31] | Let’s take a page from your stories. | 我们照你的故事来做吧 |
[12:34] | Ever read “Ali Baba”? | 读过《阿里巴巴》吗 |
[12:36] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:40] | Open sesame! | 芝麻开门 |
[12:52] | So much for stories. | 看来故事也没啥用 |
[13:11] | After you, Princess. | 你先请 公主 |
[13:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:21] | We just hit a dead end trying to find Aladdin. | 我们找阿拉丁碰了钉子 |
[13:22] | We tried a locator spell. | 我们试了定位咒 |
[13:24] | It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[13:25] | Nothing belonged to him. | 他没有自己的东西 |
[13:26] | Everything he had, he stole. | 他的东西都是偷来的 |
[13:27] | And we’re giving up? | 我们要放弃吗 |
[13:28] | We’re not giving up exactly, | 倒也不是 |
[13:29] | but it doesn’t look good. | 但情况不妙 |
[13:31] | So, we may not find Aladdin. | 我们或许找不到阿拉丁了 |
[13:36] | Which means you’re running out of excuses, Emma. | 那么你就没有借口了 艾玛 |
[13:38] | – Did you follow me here? – Yes. | -你跟我过来了吗 -是的 |
[13:41] | I mean, look. | 听着 |
[13:43] | I couldn’t leave knowing | 我不能就 |
[13:44] | that you were gonna continue to lie to yourself | 任由你继续自欺欺人 |
[13:47] | and to your family. | 也欺骗你家人 |
[13:48] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:50] | Emma has a secret. | 艾玛有个秘密 |
[13:52] | – Archie. – No. | -阿奇 -别 |
[13:54] | Continue. | 说下去 |
[13:55] | – Killian. – Emma, if he thinks it can help — | -基利安 -艾玛 如果他认为这有帮助 |
[13:58] | Cricket’s always been on your side. | 小蟋蟀一直是你这边的 |
[13:59] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你 |
[14:04] | I’ve… | 我 |
[14:07] | …been having visions of what I think is my future. | 最近总看到可能是我未来的幻象 |
[14:12] | I’ve been shaking. | 我一直手颤 |
[14:16] | In the vision… | 在幻象中 |
[14:18] | …I die. | 我死了 |
[14:23] | According to Hyde, all Saviors die. | 据海德说 救世主都会死 |
[14:27] | Aladdin was also a Savior, | 阿拉丁也是个救世主 |
[14:28] | so I thought if I found him, if I found him alive… | 所以 我想 如果我找到了活着的他 |
[14:34] | …that he could help me avoid my fate. | 他就能帮我避免命运 |
[14:40] | So you lied to us? | 那你就骗我们 |
[14:41] | – Do you not trust us? – We’re your family. | -你不信任我们吗 -我们是一家人 |
[14:43] | Emma you don’t keep secrets from your family. | 艾玛 你不该对家人保密 |
[14:45] | And you die? Who kills you? | 你死了 是谁杀了你 |
[14:59] | So, I’m not there? | 我不在 |
[15:01] | The figure in the hood kills me while I protect everyone, | 戴兜帽的人杀我时 我在保护大家 |
[15:05] | but no, you’re not there. | 但你不在 |
[15:06] | Well, where do you think I am? | 你觉得我去哪了 |
[15:10] | Dead? | 死了 |
[15:14] | Or am I the figure under the hood? | 或者我就是戴兜帽的人 |
[15:15] | Now, Regina, don’t be angry. | 瑞金娜 别生气 |
[15:17] | This is a vision. It’s not a dream. | 这是个幻象 不是梦 |
[15:19] | It’s not like it’s my subconscious at work. | 不是我的潜意识 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna find another way to track down Aladdin. | 我会另找办法找到阿拉丁 |
[15:26] | If I can’t be of help in the future, | 如果我在未来帮不上忙 |
[15:27] | – I sure as hell better do my part now. – Regina. | -那我现在要尽责 -瑞金娜 |
[15:29] | Just give me an hour. | 给我一小时 |
[15:30] | Meet me at my vault. | 然后去地下室见 |
[15:32] | I’ve got this. | 我能行的 |
[15:37] | – Is it true? – ?What? | -是真的吗 -什么 |
[15:40] | Is Aladdin dead? | 阿拉丁死了吗 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:56] | Look! | 看啊 |
[16:00] | You want a diamond foot stool, Princess? | 想要一把钻石脚凳吗 公主 |
[16:05] | No. | 别 |
[16:06] | Booby trapped. | 有陷阱 |
[16:08] | You lift it here, and — | 你拿走这边的钻石 |
[16:10] | ?Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:13] | Can’t put weight here. | 不能在这里施力 |
[16:15] | It’s too narrow. | 太窄 |
[16:23] | help me find something that has a, um… | 帮我找样… |
[16:26] | That’ll do. | 这个就行 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:51] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[16:53] | Well, my lady. | 殿下 |
[16:55] | I present the Diamond in the — | 我给您 未琢钻… |
[17:06] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[17:20] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:22] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[17:25] | You have magic. | 你有魔法 |
[17:32] | Did you know this would happen? | 你早知道吗 |
[17:34] | Well, I didn’t know the column would fall on us, but yes. | 我不知道柱子会砸下来 但是的 |
[17:39] | I suspected something, | 我早有怀疑 |
[17:41] | and now you’ve proven it true. | 现在 你已证实了这点 |
[17:43] | Proven what? | 证实了什么 |
[17:44] | That wasn’t the Diamond in the Rough. | 那才不是未琢钻石 |
[17:46] | You are. | 你才是 |
[17:47] | You’re the weapon. | 你是那件武器 |
[17:51] | You can challenge Jafar and defeat him. | 你可以挑战贾法尔 并打倒他 |
[17:55] | You’re going to be the savior of Agrabah. | 你将成为阿格拉巴的救世主 |
[18:06] | So, uh, you can play the Xbox if you want. | 如果你想玩Xbox请随意 |
[18:13] | Or whatever helps. | 不管什么能让你好受点都行 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:18] | Oh, no, it’s — it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[18:22] | I know this is hard for you, too. | 我知道你也很难受 |
[18:26] | Because of Aladdin. | 因为阿拉丁 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:32] | The worst part | 最糟的是 |
[18:35] | is being the Savior is a death sentence. | 救世主的宿命是死亡 |
[18:39] | And back in a cave in Agrabah, | 在阿格拉巴的一个洞中 |
[18:43] | I was the one who put him on the path. | 是我把他推上了这条路 |
[18:49] | I did the same for my mom. | 我对我妈妈也是 |
[18:54] | I brought her here to break a curse. | 是我带她回来打破诅咒 |
[18:57] | She was just living her life. | 她本来活得好好的 |
[19:00] | So was Aladdin. | 阿拉丁也是 |
[19:04] | Maybe, uh… | 或许 |
[19:06] | Maybe Hyde was wrong about Saviors dying. | 或许海德说救世主必死是错的 |
[19:12] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[19:14] | For both of us. | 为了我们俩 |
[19:24] | You should’ve been honest. | 你该说实话的 |
[19:26] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[19:27] | I just…got scared. | 我就是… 害怕了 |
[19:32] | Which is exactly when you should talk to your mother. | 这时候你就该来跟妈妈说啊 |
[19:34] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[19:36] | I mean, of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你 |
[19:37] | We’re your parents. | 我们是你父母 |
[19:39] | We’ll always forgive you. | 我们永远会原谅你 |
[19:41] | But what about him? | 但他呢 |
[19:45] | You’re trying to build something. | 你们还想建立感情呢 |
[19:46] | And look, your father and I may not be perfect, | 你父亲和我虽然不完美 |
[19:50] | but we don’t keep secrets from each other. | 但我们从不对彼此隐瞒什么 |
[19:53] | That was Leroy. | 是勒罗伊 |
[19:54] | He had an appointment with Archie | 但他阿奇约好了 |
[19:57] | but he didn’t show. | 但阿奇没去 |
[19:59] | Archie left with plenty of time. | 阿奇走得挺早 来得及回去的 |
[20:01] | That wasn’t Archie. | 那不是阿奇 |
[20:04] | The Queen. She has him. | 是巫后 她抓了他 |
[20:06] | Keep bouncing. She likes it. | 继续颠 她喜欢 |
[20:08] | And if you know what’s good for you, | 如果你知道好歹 |
[20:10] | you’ll add some funny faces. | 就再做点鬼脸 |
[20:15] | About bloody time. | 可算来了 |
[20:16] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在 |
[20:19] | What a day. | 今天收获颇丰 |
[20:20] | Thanks for watching him. | 多谢你看着他 |
[20:22] | Yeah, thanks for asking. | 是啊 多谢你拜托我 |
[20:24] | You know, I could’ve called Regina and turned him over. | 我完全可以打给瑞金娜 把他交出去 |
[20:26] | Yes, you could have, but you didn’t. | 是啊 但你没有 |
[20:30] | You know what, Sis? | 知道吗 姐姐 |
[20:32] | I know exactly what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[20:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:36] | Come with you? | 跟你来 |
[20:38] | What about Robin? | 罗宾呢 |
[20:39] | Oh, we have the perfect babysitter. | 我们有最棒的保姆 |
[20:42] | If the baby dies, you die. | 如果宝宝死了 你也没命 |
[20:46] | See? | 瞧 |
[20:47] | Now put a barrier spell over this dump | 给这蠢货筑一道屏障 |
[20:49] | to keep the vermin in and come along. | 把这害虫关在里面 然后跟我走 |
[20:52] | Your little sister can make everything better. | 你妹妹能让一切好转起来 |
[21:05] | Have you seen Gold’s new haircut? | 你见到戈登的新发型了吗 |
[21:07] | Yes, I bumped into him today. | 是的 我今天碰见他了 |
[21:10] | He’s looking good, isn’t he? | 他还挺帅 是吧 |
[21:12] | That man needed to get away from that blithering bookworm. | 他真需要摆脱那个唠叨的书虫 |
[21:16] | Have you and the Dark One ever… | 你和黑暗者有过… |
[21:18] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[21:19] | God, no. | 当然没有 |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:23] | But I did try once. | 但我试过 |
[21:27] | Back in my wicked days. | 我还是邪恶女巫的时候 |
[21:29] | You know those days don’t have to be over. | 你知道那些日子不非得成为过去的 |
[21:36] | So, what’s holding you back now, hmm? | 现在是什么在拦着你呢 |
[21:40] | I mean, isn’t this what you’ve always wanted? | 这难道不是你一直想要的吗 |
[21:43] | A family who gets you, who chooses you? | 一个理解你 选择你的家人 |
[21:48] | Regina and the others only tolerate you. | 瑞金娜和其他人只是忍受你 |
[21:52] | They want you to shun your gifts. | 他们希望你摒弃自己的天赋 |
[21:54] | But I choose you because you’re wicked. | 但我因为你的邪恶才选择了你 |
[22:00] | But what if my daughter doesn’t? | 但如果我女儿不呢 |
[22:02] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[22:04] | Now, don’t forget I spent 10 years | 别忘了 我花了10年 |
[22:07] | lying to Henry about who I really was | 向亨利隐瞒我的真实身份 |
[22:09] | because I thought, well, if he ever saw the real me, | 因为我以为 如果他看到了真实的我 |
[22:14] | I’d be rejected. | 就会排斥我 |
[22:17] | But isn’t that exactly what happened? | 但事实不就是如此吗 |
[22:19] | Only because I lied to him. | 因为我骗了他 |
[22:23] | You see, I never gave him the chance | 瞧 我并没有给过他机会 |
[22:24] | to accept the real me. | 接受真实的我 |
[22:30] | But you, Zelena, | 但你 塞琳娜 |
[22:34] | you are strong and powerful and wicked. | 你坚强 强大 还邪恶 |
[22:42] | But your daughter won’t embrace who you really are | 但你如果希望你女儿接受你 |
[22:45] | unless you embrace yourself first. | 你就得先接受自己 |
[22:48] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[22:51] | She may just turn out as wonderfully wicked as you. | 她或许会跟你一样邪恶 |
[23:06] | You, uh, took off kind of quickly. | 你跑得好快 |
[23:09] | Well, I’m sorry. I’m trying to save your life. | 抱歉了 我在努力救你的命呢 |
[23:11] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | How’s Henry? | 亨利怎么样了 |
[23:16] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[23:17] | Honestly, anxious to figure this out. | 老实说 急着想找到办法 |
[23:21] | What are we making in this jar of nightmares? | 这罐子噩梦是什么 |
[23:23] | It’s a different kind of locator spell. | 是另一种定位咒 |
[23:28] | I thought everything Aladdin had was hot property. | 阿拉丁的东西不都是偷来的吗 |
[23:30] | So did I, | 我也这么想的 |
[23:32] | but then I realized | 但然后我想到 |
[23:34] | there’s one thing Aladdin didn’t steal. | 有一件东西不是阿拉丁偷的 |
[23:36] | His magic. | 他的魔法 |
[23:38] | This potion links like magic — | 这剂药能连接类似魔法 |
[23:40] | in this case, the magic of two Saviors. | 这里就是两个救世主的魔法 |
[23:42] | Mine and Aladdin’s. | 我和阿拉丁的 |
[23:44] | All you have to do is drink. | 你只需要喝下去 |
[23:46] | Let’s go find Aladdin. | 我们去找阿拉丁吧 |
[23:51] | So, you knew? | 你早知道 |
[23:53] | This whole time you knew, | 你一直都知道 |
[23:55] | and you didn’t think to mention it? | 你也不跟我提吗 |
[23:57] | – You would’ve believed me? – Of course not. | -你会相信我吗 -当然不会 |
[24:01] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人静静 |
[24:05] | As you wish. | 随你 |
[24:07] | But before I go… | 但我走前 |
[24:11] | …This scarab was given to my family | 这个金甲虫是几代之前 |
[24:13] | by the people of Agrabah many generations ago, | 阿格拉巴人民给予我家族的 |
[24:17] | a gift for freeing the kingdom from darkness. | 是感谢我们帮王国摆脱黑暗的礼物 |
[24:21] | It’s a hero’s scarab. | 是属于英雄的甲虫 |
[24:23] | And now it’s yours, | 现在它是你的了 |
[24:25] | because even if you don’t believe in you, I do. | 因为即便你不相信自己 我信你 |
[24:44] | Oh, hello, Aladdin. | 你好 阿拉丁 |
[24:47] | So how does it feel to be the Savior? | 做救世主是什么感觉 |
[24:50] | Feels pretty good, | 感觉很棒 |
[24:52] | ’cause I get to defeat you. | 因为我可以打倒你 |
[24:54] | Isn’t that part of the job description? | 这不是工作的一部分吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | Perhaps that, too. | 或许吧 |
[25:01] | But what happens then? | 但之后呢 |
[25:04] | I live happily ever after? | 我就幸福永远了 |
[25:06] | Not quite. | 不是的 |
[25:08] | Would you like to see | 你想看看 |
[25:09] | what happens to your little hero endeavor, hmm? | 你的英雄壮举会是什么下场吗 |
[25:13] | This is no ordinary bird. | 这不是一只凡鸟 |
[25:16] | It’s a type of an oracle. | 它是神使 |
[25:19] | And what it’s showing you now… | 它让你看到的 |
[25:23] | …is your the future. | 是你的未来 |
[25:25] | Not pretty, is it? | 不怎么样吧 |
[25:27] | But death is the fate of all Saviors. | 但所有救世主的宿命都是死亡 |
[25:31] | Is there any way to change it? | 可以改变吗 |
[25:33] | Well, your future’s not set in stone yet. | 你的未来还不是定数 |
[25:37] | There is a way to alter your destiny | 还是有办法改变你的命运的 |
[25:41] | with these. | 用这个 |
[25:48] | Once belonging to the three fates, | 它曾是命运三女神的 |
[25:51] | these shears can sever the ties to your own destiny. | 这剪子可以剪断你宿命的羁绊 |
[25:56] | You will live, | 你会活下来 |
[25:58] | and you will no longer be a Savior. | 你将不再是救世主 |
[26:01] | So, I… I won’t have any power? | 那我就没有魔法了 |
[26:04] | But you’ll live a long, prosperous, happy life, | 但你会长寿 过得幸福富裕 |
[26:08] | paid for by all the treasures from the Cave of Wonders. | 奇观洞里的宝藏会让你过上好日子 |
[26:16] | You said it yourself, Aladdin. | 你自己说过 阿拉丁 |
[26:20] | You didn’t ask to be a Savior. | 你并没要做救世主 |
[26:22] | And perhaps when you’re free, | 也许当你获得自由时 |
[26:23] | you can buy yourself a new title. | 你就能给自己买一个新头衔 |
[26:27] | Doesn’t Prince Aladdin | 阿拉丁王子 |
[26:28] | sound so much more appealing than dead Savior? | 难道不比死掉的救世主更吸引人吗 |
[26:39] | Father? | 父亲 |
[26:41] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗 |
[26:44] | Father. | 父亲 |
[26:46] | Jasmine, my dear. | 茉莉 亲爱的 |
[26:49] | Have you seen my new castle? | 你看过我的新城堡了吗 |
[26:53] | We don’t have time to play with toys, father. | 我们没时间玩玩具了 父亲 |
[26:55] | I have to get you somewhere safe. | 我得带你去安全的地方 |
[26:57] | A great battle is coming. | 一场大战即将来临 |
[26:59] | But Agrabah is at peace. | 但是阿格拉巴局势安定 |
[27:01] | Agrabah is dying. | 阿格拉巴就要灭亡了 |
[27:03] | I know you can’t see it right now, | 我知道你现在看不到这点 |
[27:05] | but Jafar has torn our kingdom apart, | 但是贾法尔毁了我们的王国 |
[27:07] | so I found a Savior who will defeat him. | 所以我找来了一个能战胜他的救世主 |
[27:09] | Defeat the Royal Vizier? | 战胜王室吗 |
[27:13] | That sounds like treason. | 这算是谋反吧 |
[27:16] | Don’t listen to him, Father. | 别听他的 父亲 |
[27:18] | Jafar is controlling you. | 贾法尔在控制你 |
[27:20] | Yes. I am. | 是的 |
[27:25] | So, I can do what I want to you. | 然后我就可以随心所欲地对你了 |
[27:27] | You stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[27:30] | The Savior will be here soon. | 救世主就快来了 |
[27:31] | Oh, do you mean Aladdin? | 你说的是阿拉丁吗 |
[27:33] | The thief with a heart of gold, | 小偷的心灵圣洁如金呢 |
[27:34] | or is it the heart that desires gold? | 还是渴望金子呢 |
[27:37] | – You don’t know him. – Oh, but I do. | -你不了解他 -可是我了解 |
[27:39] | Your Savior took the gold and ran. | 你的救世主拿着金子跑了 |
[27:44] | Now all that’s left | 现在 |
[27:46] | between me and the throne is you. | 在我和王位间只剩下你了 |
[27:59] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that! | 我可不这么肯定 |
[28:12] | You should’ve used the shears. | 你就该用那把剪子 |
[28:14] | Yeah, probably. | 也许吧 |
[28:17] | But I’m still the Savior, | 但我还是救世主 |
[28:19] | and I don’t care what price I pay for it. | 我不在乎代价有多大 |
[28:28] | Spoken like a thief | 你这口气 |
[28:29] | who’s never had to pay a price for anything. | 就像个永远不用付出代价的贼 |
[28:33] | But you will. | 可你会付出代价的 |
[28:35] | And someday you’ll realize that today was no victory. | 总有一天你会明白 今天的事算不上是胜利 |
[28:41] | Jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[28:42] | Jasmine, are you all right? | 茉莉 你怎么样 |
[28:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:45] | – I just didn’t think — – What was wrong? | -我没想到… -怎么了 |
[28:47] | – Was the magic carpet too much? – No. | -是魔毯吓着你了吗 -不 |
[28:50] | I just thought you had abandoned us. | 我还以为你抛弃我们了 |
[28:53] | Yeah, um… | 是啊… |
[28:56] | Well, to be honest, I-I almost did. | 老实说 差点就抛弃你们了 |
[28:59] | And what changed your mind? | 为什么又改变主意了呢 |
[29:04] | You. | 因为你 |
[29:07] | Jasmine! | 茉莉 |
[29:10] | Who is this young man? | 这个小伙子是谁 |
[29:13] | And why is there a toy castle in my throne room? | 为什么我的正殿里有个玩具城堡 |
[29:18] | I’m a friend of your daughter’s. | 我是您女儿的朋友 |
[29:23] | I just wanted to return something she had lost. | 我只想把她丢掉的东西还给她 |
[29:30] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[29:32] | It’s yours now. | 归你了 |
[29:34] | So you’ll always remember that you have | 这样你就会一直记着 |
[29:36] | a friend who believes in you. | 有个相信你的朋友 |
[29:42] | We’re getting close. | 越来越近了 |
[29:43] | It’s…it’s like we’re connected. | 我们之间好像有某种联系 |
[29:55] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[30:08] | This is the place. He’s here. | 就是这里 他在这儿 |
[30:10] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[30:12] | We’re directly into the cemetery | 我们进来的这个墓地 |
[30:14] | in some kind of forgotten… | 像是被人遗忘的… |
[30:17] | Crypt. | 地窖 |
[30:19] | This is a crypt. | 这里是地窖 |
[30:21] | Aladdin can’t be here. | 阿拉丁不可能在这 |
[30:23] | You must’ve made some kind of mistake. | 你肯定是搞错了 |
[30:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:29] | Why don’t we wait outside while the others look around? | 我和你到外面等 其他人四处看看 |
[30:33] | No. Give me one of those torches. | 不行 给我一把手电筒 |
[31:01] | Jasmine? | 茉莉 |
[31:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:08] | He is here. | 他在这里 |
[31:11] | Are you — are you sure that’s Aladdin? | 你确定那是阿拉丁吗 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:31] | Does this mean… | 这是否意味着… |
[31:36] | I…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:38] | I think I need to be alone for a minute. | 我想我需要单独待会儿 |
[32:11] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:12] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[32:14] | I said I wanted to be alone. | 我说了我想单独待会儿 |
[32:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:18] | But… | 但是… |
[32:22] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[32:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:25] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:28] | What — what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[32:30] | If I never knocked on your door, | 如果我从未敲过你的门 |
[32:33] | If I never dragged you to Storybrooke in the first place, | 如果我当初没把你带到童话镇 |
[32:36] | none of this would be happening. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[32:40] | I forced you to become the Savior. | 是我逼你当了救世主 |
[32:42] | You didn’t force me to do anything. | 你没逼我做任何事 |
[32:45] | You helped me believe. | 是你让我学会了相信 |
[32:47] | Believing won’t stop the future. | 相信无法阻止未来 |
[32:49] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[32:51] | But it gave me a family. | 但它给了我一个家庭 |
[32:53] | It made me a mother. | 让我成为母亲 |
[32:56] | I have actual magic in my life. | 我的生活里真的有魔法 |
[32:58] | I have you. | 我拥有你 |
[33:02] | If I could go back, I wouldn’t change a thing. | 如果能回到过去 我不会改变任何事 |
[33:06] | But it’s not fair. | 但这不公平 |
[33:08] | Oh, kid. | 孩子 |
[33:11] | Let’s not worry about the end of this story, okay? | 我们别担心这个故事的结局了好吗 |
[33:13] | Endings usually suck. | 结局通常都糟透了 |
[33:15] | Let’s just… | 就让我们… |
[33:17] | enjoy the middle, the journey together. | 享受过程就好 珍惜我们在一起的时光 |
[33:29] | Someone’s there. | 有人来了 |
[33:32] | Stand back. I got this. | 离远点 我来对付他 |
[33:36] | Sure you know how to work that? | 你确定能处理好现在这种情况吗 |
[33:41] | Aladdin? | 阿拉丁 |
[33:43] | From one Savior to another, | 同为救世主 就实话实说吧 |
[33:45] | that is no fun, is it? | 这一点都不好玩 对吧 |
[33:50] | How is he, the Sultan? | 苏丹怎么样了 |
[33:52] | My father again, thanks to you. | 已经恢复了 多亏了你 |
[33:55] | I had some help. | 那是因为有人帮助我 |
[33:57] | But don’t tell anyone. | 但是别告诉任何人 |
[33:58] | My reputation, you know? | 别坏了我的”名声” |
[33:59] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这倒是提醒了我 |
[34:01] | Father insists you have your pick of the royal treasury. | 父王说要你在皇家金库里随便选 |
[34:05] | I don’t want a reward. | 我不需要报酬 |
[34:07] | The greatest thief in Agrabah | 阿格拉巴最厉害的大盗 |
[34:09] | turning down the Sultan’s riches? | 不要苏丹的财宝 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 不要了 |
[34:12] | Your reputation is doomed. | 你的名声确实完蛋了 |
[34:15] | So, what does the Savior want? | 那救世主想要什么呢 |
[34:24] | Just to be the Savior. You know, save people. | 就做救世主好了 拯救他人 |
[34:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | Well, a falcon arrived this morning. | 对了 今天早上来了一只猎鹰 |
[34:32] | Jafar was sighted in the eastern provinces. | 有人在东部省份看到贾法尔了 |
[34:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[34:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[34:42] | We make a good team. | 我们配合默契 |
[34:43] | We could fight Jafar together. | 我们可以一起打败贾法尔 |
[34:46] | And I could show you the world. | 我还可以带你去看看世界 |
[34:49] | What do you say, Princess? | 你意下如何 公主 |
[34:54] | I… | 我 |
[34:57] | Oh, I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[34:59] | There’s much work to be done here. | 这里很需要我 |
[35:01] | Someone once told me | 有人曾经告诉过我 |
[35:04] | that my kingdom was in pain for a very long time. | 我的祖国已经饱受磨难很久了 |
[35:07] | They were right. | 他说的对 |
[35:09] | And they also said that I was selfish. | 他们还说我很自私 |
[35:12] | Also right. | 这也没错 |
[35:14] | I wouldn’t listen to him. | 我不会信他的 |
[35:15] | He sounds like quite the scoundrel. | 他听起来就像个十足的恶棍 |
[35:21] | This isn’t goodbye. | 这不是告别 |
[35:24] | You’ll defeat Jafar. | 你会打败贾法尔的 |
[35:26] | And then… | 接着 |
[35:28] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪里可以找到我 |
[35:32] | Then I’ll be seeing you. | 那到时候见 |
[35:35] | Princess. | 公主 |
[36:25] | For a rainy day or the coming storm. | 以备你的不时之需 |
[36:28] | When the Savior’s burden becomes too much, | 当救世主难以负荷之时 |
[36:32] | you’ll thank me. | 你会感谢我 |
[36:37] | You used them. | 你用了那把剪子 |
[36:39] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[36:41] | And Agrabah fell. | 然后阿格拉巴沦陷了 |
[36:44] | So…I fled to the Enchanted Forest | 我逃到魔法森林 |
[36:47] | and got swept up in the curse. | 被卷入了诅咒 |
[36:49] | So, you’ve been in Storybrooke this entire time? | 所以你这段时间一直都在童话镇吗 |
[36:52] | Lucky for me, the sheriffs in town | 我挺幸运的 镇子上的警长们 |
[36:54] | are too busy saving the world to notice a common thief. | 太过忙于拯救世界 而忽视了一个江洋大盗 |
[36:58] | A very good one, to their credit. | 对他们而言 我技术还不算差 |
[37:00] | So, you planted the scarab. | 你故意把圣甲虫放在那儿 |
[37:02] | You didn’t want us to find you. | 你不想让我们找到你 |
[37:03] | Well, I never intended to reveal myself. | 我从来都不想暴露自己 |
[37:08] | But after hearing you and the boy, | 但听了你和这个男孩的对话后 |
[37:12] | I couldn’t keep these to myself. | 我不能再留着它们了 |
[37:20] | But Jasmine — She’s looking for you. | 但茉莉 她在找你 |
[37:24] | You — You need to go to her. | 你… 你得去找她 |
[37:29] | She was the first person to believe | 她是第一个相信 |
[37:30] | I could be more than | 我除了是个自私的过街老鼠 |
[37:31] | just a selfish street rat. | 还有其他可取之处的人 |
[37:34] | I can’t see the look in her eyes | 当她意识到我的真正面目时 |
[37:36] | when she realizes that’s exactly what I am. | 我无法直视她的眼睛 |
[37:38] | I was — I am a street rat, too. | 我曾经 如今也是过街老鼠 |
[37:41] | I made plenty of mistakes. | 我犯了许多过错 |
[37:43] | But I found people who kept me strong and cared about me | 但我找到了让我强大起来并关心我的人 |
[37:45] | as much as Jasmine clearly cares about you. | 就像茉莉关心着你一样 |
[37:49] | Maybe the real mistake | 你把救世主的担子 |
[37:50] | was keeping the Savior burden to yourself. | 都压在自己身上是个错误 |
[37:54] | Our story never even begun. | 我们的故事从未开始 |
[37:56] | You two never — | 你们从没有… |
[37:57] | In the movie, you — | 在电影里 你们… |
[37:58] | Duty always got in the way. | 永远有责任挡着我们 |
[38:01] | It’s never too late to start. | 任何时候开始都不晚 |
[38:18] | Hey there, Princess. | 你好 公主 |
[38:26] | Aladdin? | 阿拉丁 |
[38:34] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[38:37] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也看不到你了 |
[38:47] | So, now what? | 那么 现在呢 |
[38:51] | Now you need to help me. | 现在你需要帮我一把 |
[38:54] | That’s why I’ve been searching for you. | 那就是我为什么一直在找你 |
[38:56] | Agrabah is in terrible danger. | 阿格拉巴很危险 |
[38:59] | We need the Savior. | 我们需要救世主 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:06] | Um…about that. | 关于这个 |
[39:13] | Where have you been? | 你们去了哪儿 |
[39:15] | Yes, mothering isn’t easy, is it? | 对 带孩子可不简单 不是吗 |
[39:17] | A spa day is exactly what Mommy needed | 按摩才是一个母亲回归自我 |
[39:20] | to get back to basics, isn’t it? | 最需要的 不是吗 |
[39:22] | Basics? | 回归自我 |
[39:23] | What — what — what are you gonna do? | 你们要干嘛 |
[39:24] | You gonna — you gonna torture me? | 你们是打算折磨我吗 |
[39:27] | Kill me? | 还是杀我 |
[39:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:30] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 |
[39:33] | That would be a bit too, well, evil for my tastes. | 对我而言那有些… 太邪恶了 |
[39:38] | No. | 不 |
[39:39] | I’ve got to show my daughter who her mommy is. | 我要让女儿看看她的妈妈究竟是什么样的人 |
[39:45] | Wicked. | 真邪恶 |
[39:55] | Pair of scissors? | 一把剪刀 |
[39:57] | Why does magic always have to be so literal? | 为什么魔法总是这么实在 |
[40:01] | We came as soon as we could. | 我们尽快赶过来了 |
[40:03] | Still no sign of Archie. | 还是没有阿奇的踪迹 |
[40:04] | Are those — | 这是… |
[40:05] | Aye. They are. | 没错 是的 |
[40:07] | Look, I brought those here | 我把东西带过来了 |
[40:09] | because I’m done with secrets, | 因为我不想保密了 |
[40:10] | but I do not want to use them. | 但我又不想使用它们 |
[40:11] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:12] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[40:13] | Aladdin didn’t trust the people he loved. | 阿拉丁不相信他爱的人 |
[40:15] | That’s why he failed. | 所以他失败了 |
[40:17] | But I believe in us to find a third way. | 但我相信我们会找到别的办法 |
[40:20] | It’s kind of what we do. | 我们一直都是这样的 |
[40:23] | But if we don’t | 但如果我们做不到 |
[40:24] | and my magic does come with a price, | 而我的魔法要我承受代价 |
[40:28] | I will pay it. | 那就由我来承担 |
[40:30] | The Savior is what I am, but I am also part of a family. | 我是救世主 但我也是家庭的一员 |
[40:36] | – Well, I choose to believe in us, too. – We all do. | -我也相信我们 -我们都相信 |
[40:40] | We can protect you, and we can protect this town. | 我们能保护你 能保护这个镇 |
[40:45] | If that’s what you want, I’m with you, Swan. | 如果这是你的心愿 我支持你 斯旺 |
[40:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. | 很抱歉我没有相信你 |
[40:56] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密了 |
[41:00] | Take them. | 给你 |
[41:03] | I don’t want them used as a weapon | 我不希望它落入坏人手中 |
[41:05] | if they fell into the wrong hands. | 成为武器 |
[41:08] | We need to be sure to be rid of them. | 我们得确保这东西消失 |
[41:26] | They’re thousands of leagues under the sea. | 已经变成海底针了 |
[41:28] | No one will ever find them, not even Poseidon himself. | 没人找得到他们 波塞冬都找不到 |
[41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:38] | There’s a storm coming. | 风暴即将来临 |
[41:40] | Seems like a perfect night for a fire and some hot buttered rum. | 那今晚很适合生火 喝热黄油朗姆 |
[41:43] | Yeah, sounds like heaven. | 听起来很美妙 |
[41:44] | I just need to check in on the old girl, | 我得检查一下我的爱船 |
[41:46] | secure the rigging. | 拉紧绳索 |
[41:49] | Pizza or Chinese? | 吃披萨还是中餐 |
[41:51] | Your heart’s desire, Swan. | 你开心就好 斯旺 |
[41:53] | I promise, that’s all I want you to have. | 这是我对你唯一的心愿 |