时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Robin… | 罗宾 |
[00:05] | Robin of Locksley, | 洛克斯列的罗宾 |
[00:06] | I’d like to officially welcome you to Storybrooke. | 我正式欢迎你来到童话镇 |
[00:08] | A twin brother? | 孪生兄弟 |
[00:10] | And you gave him to that man? | 你把他交给那个男人了 |
[00:11] | This was my father’s coin. | 那是我父亲的硬币 |
[00:13] | I need to know if his death was really an accident. | 我需要知道他的死究竟是不是意外 |
[00:15] | My father, he had been stabbed. | 我的父亲 他是被刺死的 |
[00:17] | And he wasn’t drunk. | 他没有喝醉 |
[00:18] | That means his killer could still be out there. | 这意味着杀害他的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[00:38] | Well…? | 怎么样 |
[00:40] | Well…? | 说啊 |
[00:42] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[00:43] | I couldn’t get any money for the medicine. | 我弄不到钱买药 |
[00:48] | I’m sorry, Ruth. | 对不起 露丝 |
[00:50] | I’ve failed my sons. | 我辜负了儿子们 |
[00:54] | I failed David and James. | 我辜负了戴维和詹姆斯 |
[00:57] | David and James — | 戴维和詹姆斯 |
[00:59] | Such strong names, | 如此强有力的名字 |
[01:01] | but yet… | 但是 |
[01:02] | …such weak lungs. | 肺却如此脆弱 |
[01:04] | And good medicine is so expensive nowadays. | 好药如今很贵 |
[01:06] | Perhaps…I can help. | 或许 我可以帮忙 |
[01:10] | We have nothing to give you for that. | 我们没什么能回报你的 |
[01:13] | Do your boys like bedtime stories? | 你的两个儿子喜欢听睡前故事吗 |
[01:16] | All right, here’s one. | 好吧 我来讲一个 |
[01:17] | Once upon a time, there was a king named George. | 很久很久以前 有个国王叫乔治 |
[01:20] | He had great riches, but no son. | 他有无尽财富 却没有儿子 |
[01:23] | And then there was a farmer named Robert — | 还有个农民叫罗伯特 |
[01:25] | poor as dirt — yet he had two sons. | 一贫如洗 但他有两个儿子 |
[01:30] | Can you guess how this story ends? | 猜得到故事的结局吗 |
[01:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[01:34] | Our sons are not for sale. | 我们的儿子不是拿来卖的 |
[01:36] | Then, they won’t survive the winter, dearie. | 那他们就别想度过这个冬天了 亲爱的 |
[01:39] | Look, you can either have one healthy son… | 听着 你们要么拥有一个健康的儿子 |
[01:43] | …or two dead ones. | 或是两个死掉的 |
[01:52] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[01:54] | We have to do this, Ruth. | 我们只能这么做 露丝 |
[01:58] | Wise choice. | 明智之选 |
[01:59] | All we have to do now is decide which son goes to the king. | 现在只需要决定把哪个儿子送给国王 |
[02:03] | An impossible decision, I know, | 我知道 这根本无法决断 |
[02:05] | so let’s make it simple. | 那我们简单点办吧 |
[02:09] | Heads, I take David. | 头像 我带走戴维 |
[02:12] | Tails, I’ll take James. | 字 我带走詹姆斯 |
[02:25] | Tails! | 字 |
[02:26] | Prince James it is! | 那就是詹姆斯王子了 |
[02:31] | Your father loves you so much. | 你父亲非常爱你 |
[02:33] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[02:34] | Careful with your words. | 说话小心点 |
[02:37] | This deal must stay a secret, which means this boy… | 这个协议必须是个秘密 所以这孩子 |
[02:42] | is no longer your son. | 不再是你们的儿子了 |
[02:51] | I want to say something. | 我想说两句 |
[02:54] | Emma, I am so proud of you for what you did tonight. | 艾玛 我真为你今晚做的事骄傲 |
[02:58] | Defeating Gideon reminds us that, with a little bit of hope, | 击败吉迪恩提醒了我们 只要有一点希望 |
[03:01] | nothing can tear this family apart. | 这个家庭就不可摧毁 |
[03:04] | I’d like to make a toast… | 我想敬一杯酒 |
[03:08] | to family. | 敬家庭 |
[03:08] | – To family. – To family. | -敬家庭 -敬家庭 |
[03:16] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[03:17] | It’s good to be home. | 很高兴能回来 |
[03:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:21] | I wish the entire family was here. | 真希望我们全家都在 |
[03:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:24] | We’re gonna break this curse. | 我们会打破诅咒的 |
[03:26] | I got my future back, and now you and Mom will, too. | 我夺回了自己的未来 你和妈妈也会的 |
[03:30] | Right. Of course. | 当然 |
[03:51] | David… | 戴维 |
[04:03] | Father? | 父亲 |
[04:17] | David, hey! | 戴维 |
[04:19] | David! You okay?! | 戴维 你没事吧 |
[04:22] | I’m fine, I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[04:24] | You don’t look fine. | 你看上去不像没事 |
[04:26] | It’s time for you to tag out. | 你该去睡了 |
[04:28] | Wake up Snow and get some bloody sleep. | 唤醒白雪 好好睡一觉 |
[04:30] | I said I’m fine! | 我说了我没事 |
[04:31] | And If I wanted advice, | 如果我需要建议 |
[04:32] | I doubt I’d take it from a pirate. | 也不会听一个海盗的 |
[04:37] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:11] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[05:12] | Hard to sleep when that demon box | 那个恶魔盒子老冲我叫 |
[05:13] | keeps screaming at me. | 根本没法睡 |
[05:16] | That’s called an alarm clock. | 那是闹钟 |
[05:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:21] | Anyway…I, | 总之 我 |
[05:23] | brought you some clean clothes. | 给你拿来些干净衣服 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:30] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:33] | I’ll let you change. | 你换衣服吧 |
[05:40] | Regina, what were you thinking? How could you bring him here? | 瑞金娜 你怎么想的 你怎么能把他带来 |
[05:44] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[05:46] | He was miserable in his world, and… | 他在他的世界很悲催 |
[05:49] | he wanted a fresh start, and I’m just trying to help him. | 他想重新开始 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:52] | But you don’t know who he is. | 但你并不了解他 |
[05:55] | Looking like Robin Hood doesn’t make him the same person. | 他长得像罗宾汉 不代表就是同一个人 |
[05:58] | Trust me, I once kissed David’s twin. | 相信我 我吻过戴维的双胞胎哥哥 |
[06:00] | World of difference. | 很不一样的 |
[06:01] | We’ve barely even talked. | 我们几乎没怎么说过话呢 |
[06:03] | Well, there’s some things you should probably tell him. | 有些事你大概该告诉他 |
[06:05] | Like, for example… he has a daughter. | 比如 他有个女儿 |
[06:07] | It’s not his daughter. | 那不是他的女儿 |
[06:08] | Exactly my point — They’re different people. | 对啊 他们不是一个人 |
[06:13] | But there could be a part of him in there. | 但他或许还有他的一部分 |
[06:15] | He was able to cross into the real world. | 他能够穿越进入真实世界 |
[06:18] | That… That has to mean something. | 这肯定有些意义吧 |
[06:21] | Regina, I want this to work out for you. | 瑞金娜 我希望这对你是好结局 |
[06:23] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[06:27] | I’m worried. | 我只是担心 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:32] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[06:34] | What brings you here, Captain? | 你怎么来了 船长 |
[06:37] | It’s about David, actually. | 其实是为了戴维 |
[06:40] | I’m worried that he still sees me as… | 我担心他依然视我为 |
[06:44] | what I used to be. | 我以前的样子 |
[06:45] | A pirate. | 一个海盗 |
[06:47] | Well, I mean, technically, I am still a pirate, | 严格讲 我还是个海盗呢 |
[06:49] | but, you know… the good kind. | 但是 是个好海盗了 |
[06:53] | And yet, sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[06:55] | I think he wants better for Emma. | 我觉得他希望艾玛找到更好的 |
[06:59] | That sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[07:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:07] | …it’s about to get a lot more complicated. | 马上就要更加复杂了 |
[07:14] | I-I see. | 这样啊 |
[07:15] | Why, that’s, | 这是 |
[07:17] | that’s very good news, indeed. | 这真是好消息 |
[07:19] | I can’t wait to give this to Emma… | 我真等不及把这给艾玛了 |
[07:23] | but I need her father’s blessing. | 但我需要她父亲的同意 |
[07:27] | I’m just trying to figure out how to ask him | 我在想要怎么向他提出 |
[07:30] | and when. | 何时提出 |
[07:34] | Captain Hook buying a ring. | 虎克船长买了枚戒指 |
[07:37] | I mean, that alone shows progress. | 光是这一点就表示你有进步 |
[07:39] | Look, Killian… | 听着 基利安 |
[07:41] | You’re listening to your conscience now, | 你现在遵从你的良心 |
[07:44] | and everyone sees that. | 每个人都看得到 |
[07:46] | I don’t think David does. | 我觉得戴维没看到 |
[07:47] | But I mean, if this is the only thing | 如果这是 |
[07:48] | that’s standing between you and Emma… | 你和艾玛之间唯一的障碍 |
[07:51] | then don’t wait. | 那就别等了 |
[07:52] | I mean, life is too precious. | 生命太宝贵 |
[07:55] | And if you want to know what David thinks of you… | 如果你想知道戴维是怎么想你的 |
[07:59] | just ask him. | 那就问他 |
[08:12] | Hey, David. | 戴维 |
[08:13] | I hope you had a restful sleep. | 希望你休息好了 |
[08:16] | This gets harder every day, doesn’t it? | 这真是越来越难了 是吧 |
[08:18] | I miss you… | 我好想你 |
[08:21] | and I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[08:23] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:32] | Family… | 家庭 |
[08:34] | is… | 是 |
[08:36] | everything. | 一切 |
[08:43] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[08:45] | You’ve forgotten your father. | 你忘记你父亲了 |
[08:47] | You were barely my father. | 你算什么父亲 |
[08:50] | You were a drunk who died when I was 6 years old! | 你是个醉鬼 我六岁时就死了 |
[08:52] | I owe you nothing! | 我什么都不欠你 |
[08:53] | You don’t truly believe that. | 你并不是当真那么想的 |
[08:56] | Is this — Is this why you’re here? | 你是为这个而来吗 |
[09:00] | I’ve spent my whole life trying to forget you. | 我这辈子都在努力忘记你 |
[09:06] | Tell me what you want! | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:08] | The truth. | 真相 |
[09:23] | You should be spending that on your family. | 你该把那个花在你家人身上 |
[09:27] | How old is your boy now? | 你儿子多大了 |
[09:29] | David? | 戴维吗 |
[09:30] | 6. | 六岁了 |
[09:32] | He’s a good lad. | 他是个好孩子 |
[09:34] | He deserves better than me. | 他应该有比我更好的爸爸 |
[09:38] | Give me a drink. | 给我杯酒 |
[09:49] | All of you cretins on your feet! | 你们这群白痴 都给我站起来 |
[09:51] | Show respect for King George! | 向乔治王表示尊敬 |
[09:59] | I know what you’re thinking — | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[10:01] | “What is a neighboring king doing here | 邻国的国王为什么会来到 |
[10:03] | in this…filthy tavern?” | 这肮脏的酒馆 |
[10:08] | You see, my only son, | 我的独子 |
[10:10] | Prince James, | 詹姆斯王子 |
[10:12] | has been abducted. | 被绑架了 |
[10:14] | Anyone who provides me with information | 如果谁能提供相关的情报 |
[10:15] | will be rewarded. | 都将得到奖赏 |
[10:18] | Anyone who withholds such information… | 谁敢隐瞒不报 |
[10:21] | will pay dearly. | 将付出沉重的代价 |
[10:27] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:28] | James is our son, | 詹姆斯是我们的儿子 |
[10:30] | He’s in trouble… and I need to rescue him. | 他有麻烦了 我得去救他 |
[10:35] | Do you think that he’s going to want to come back here? | 你觉得他会想回来这儿吗 |
[10:39] | To a dying farm and…A drunken father? | 回到一间落魄的农场 和醉鬼父亲怀里 |
[10:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:44] | But I have to try. | 但我得试试 |
[10:46] | I have to be better for the boy. | 我得为他变得更好 |
[10:49] | I… | 我 |
[10:50] | I have to stop. | 我得停下 |
[10:54] | I swear to you, Ruth, fixing this broken family… | 我发誓 露丝 修复我们破碎的家庭 |
[10:59] | this is how I finally fix myself. | 我就能重整旗鼓了 |
[11:07] | There, little man. | 好啊 小家伙 |
[11:10] | Where are you going, Father? | 你去哪 父亲 |
[11:12] | I’m going on another supply run. | 我又要去买货了 |
[11:15] | And when you get back, | 等你回来 |
[11:16] | are you really going to be better? | 你真的会变得更好吗 |
[11:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:22] | I will be better. | 我会变好的 |
[11:24] | I’ll never touch another drop. | 我再不会酗酒 |
[11:26] | And in two weeks, I’ll be home, myself again. | 两周后 我就会回来 重整旗鼓 |
[11:31] | Will you take my lucky coin, to keep you safe? | 你带上我的幸运硬币吧 来保佑你 |
[11:36] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 戴维 |
[11:38] | I think I could use a little luck. | 我会需要点运气 |
[11:57] | David, sorry to come by so early. | 戴维 抱歉来得这么早 |
[12:00] | It’s just, there’s something I — | 就是 我有事… |
[12:01] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[12:02] | Glad you’re here. | 正好你来了 |
[12:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[12:07] | Tell me if you see anything — any connections, patterns. | 告诉我你能不能看出什么 联系 规律 |
[12:10] | This is what we talked about, mate. | 我们谈过这个了 伙计 |
[12:11] | This is exactly why the Evil Queen gave you that blasted coin. | 这就是巫后给你那枚破硬币的动机 |
[12:14] | Look, I tried to fight it, but something — | 我想克制自己的 但是 |
[12:17] | something happened. | 发生了一件事 |
[12:21] | I saw my father’s ghost. | 我看到我父亲的鬼魂了 |
[12:24] | You entirely sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[12:25] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[12:26] | And don’t tell me I need more sleep. | 别说我需要多睡觉 |
[12:27] | I’ve had plenty, and I still saw him right there, | 我睡饱了 我还是在那儿看到了他 |
[12:29] | staring at me. | 盯着我看 |
[12:31] | I’d given up on him, Hook. What kind of son does that? | 如果我放弃他 虎克 还算什么样的儿子 |
[12:33] | A son with a family of his own. | 有自己家庭的儿子 |
[12:35] | I can’t abandon one family for another. | 我不能为一个家庭抛弃另一个 |
[12:38] | My father was a weak man, but he’s still my father… | 我父亲是个软弱的人 但他总归是我父亲 |
[12:42] | and he deserves justice. Now… | 他应该得到公道 |
[12:45] | will you help me? | 你愿帮我吗 |
[12:47] | Perhaps Emma would be better-suited to help. | 或许这事还是找艾玛更好 |
[12:49] | She’s sheriff, after all, and Savior, | 她是警长 还是救世主 |
[12:51] | and she has… you know, magic. | 她有… 魔法 |
[12:53] | No, no, don’t call Emma. | 不不 别找艾玛 |
[12:55] | I don’t want to worry her or Snow. | 我不想让她或小雪担心 |
[12:58] | What I might have to do, they wouldn’t approve of. | 我可能要做的事 她们不会答应的 |
[13:04] | But you think I would? | 你觉得我不会介意 |
[13:05] | You’re a pirate, and a pirate’s what I need. | 你是海盗 我正需要一个海盗 |
[13:07] | Come on — You gave me an idea. | 来吧 是你给了我启发 |
[13:16] | So, everybody in this book lives here, in Storybrooke? | 这本书里的人 都住在童话镇 |
[13:19] | Most of them. | 大部分是的 |
[13:21] | I-I don’t see any tales of you and Robin. | 我看不到你和罗宾的故事 |
[13:23] | That must be… quite the story. | 应该是个好故事啊 |
[13:26] | It is. | 是的 |
[13:29] | Perhaps you’d care to share it with me sometime. | 或许你哪天可以跟我讲讲 |
[13:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:41] | Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back. | 别走 我就回来 |
[13:49] | So, when were you planning on telling me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[13:51] | Where the bloody hell is he?! | 他在哪 |
[13:52] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[13:54] | You can’t see him yet. | 你还不能见他 |
[13:55] | Why? Because he’s scheming to take back baby Robin? | 为什么 因为他在密谋夺回小罗宾 |
[13:58] | That’s not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[13:59] | Trust me. That’s not the problem. | 相信我 问题不在那里 |
[14:02] | You haven’t told him he’s got a child, have you? | 你还没告诉他他有孩子 是吧 |
[14:03] | Well, I am going to tell him. | 我打算告诉他的 |
[14:05] | It’s…difficult. | 这… 很难 |
[14:08] | Actually, it’s quite easy. | 其实 很简单的 |
[14:11] | You tell him that he has no rights to his daughter — | 你告诉他 他对他女儿毫无权利 |
[14:14] | none. | 没有 |
[14:14] | And if he comes anywhere near her, | 如果他敢靠近她 |
[14:16] | I will make him bleed! | 我会让他后悔的 |
[14:17] | Go home, Zelena. | 回家吧 塞琳娜 |
[14:20] | Ta-ta. | 再见 |
[14:25] | Robin, there’s something I need to — | 罗宾 我有事得… |
[14:29] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[14:38] | Nottingham? | 诺丁汉 |
[14:40] | No. | 糟糕 |
[15:05] | Well, fancy that. | 瞧啊 |
[15:07] | The Sheriff of Nottingham. | 诺丁汉警长 |
[15:08] | Now wait. Look, I heard you were back. | 等等 我听说你回来了 |
[15:09] | Look, I’m not that man here. | 我在这里不一样了 |
[15:10] | Nobody calls me that in Storybrooke. | 童话镇没人那么喊我 |
[15:12] | I’m not from Storybrooke. | 我不是童话镇的 |
[15:14] | You know, I could’ve killed you with that arrow. | 我那一箭本可以杀了你的 |
[15:16] | But after all you did to me, | 但考虑到你对我做的事 |
[15:18] | I wanted this to be more personal. | 我更想亲手了解了你 |
[15:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:21] | Regina, leave, now! | 瑞金娜 快走 |
[15:22] | Don’t do this. This isn’t you. | 别这么做 你不是这种人 |
[15:23] | No, you mean, this isn’t him. | 不 你是说 他不是这种人 |
[15:24] | This isn’t your Robin, but me? | 你的罗宾不是这种人 但我 |
[15:26] | I’ve wanted to do this for years. | 我早就想这么做了 |
[15:30] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:31] | I sent him somewhere else | 我送他去别处了 |
[15:33] | before you did something you’d regret. | 免得你做出让自己后悔的事 |
[15:35] | Who says I’d regret it? | 谁说我会后悔的 |
[15:36] | Well, trust me — someday, you would. | 相信我 总有一天会的 |
[15:42] | Here, let me see your hand. | 来 我看看你的手 |
[15:47] | I know someplace where we can fix this up, but — | 我知道去哪可以帮你收拾一下 但是 |
[15:51] | but I need you to promise | 我需要你保证 |
[15:53] | that you’ll stop running away and trying to kill people. | 你不会再跑走去杀人了 |
[16:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[16:07] | You’re sure Emma’s gone? | 你确定艾玛走了 |
[16:08] | Well, she’s taken Henry on a canoeing trip. | 她带亨利去划独木舟了 |
[16:10] | She’s gone all day. Why are we here? | 一天都不会在 我们来做什么 |
[16:11] | Like you said — Emma has magic, we don’t. | 就像你说的 艾玛有魔法 我们没有 |
[16:14] | Hang on. What is this? | 等等 这是干什么 |
[16:15] | Emma’s trying to break the curse, right? | 艾玛想打破诅咒 是吧 |
[16:17] | Regina just gave her a whole box of potions. | 瑞金娜给了她一箱子魔药 |
[16:19] | Yes, smells quite pungently of newt in there. | 对 里面一股刺鼻的蝾螈味儿 |
[16:21] | So we borrow a few ingredients and a spell book, | 那么 我们借几样原料和一本魔法书 |
[16:23] | and we learn what happened to my father. | 就能知道我父亲究竟怎么回事了 |
[16:25] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[16:27] | You trying to cast a spell? | 你想施个咒 |
[16:28] | Look, if you’re too afraid, forget about it. | 听着 如果你太害怕 就算了 |
[16:30] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[16:31] | I’m not afraid. I’m concerned. | 我不是怕 我是担心 |
[16:33] | You really have no qualms | 你真不觉得 |
[16:34] | about stealing from your own daughter? | 偷你女儿的东西不对吗 |
[16:36] | What is with you today? | 你今天怎么回事 |
[16:37] | You spend your whole life a thieving pirate, | 你一生都是偷抢拐骗的海盗 |
[16:38] | and the one time I need you to be that guy, | 我就这次需要你是那种人 |
[16:40] | you get cold feet. | 你却怕了 |
[16:42] | Perhaps I’m trying not to be that guy anymore. | 或许我在努力不再做那样的人 |
[16:44] | Come on, buddy. | 得了 伙计 |
[16:46] | It’s just me here. | 跟我装什么 |
[16:47] | Now, I need a key to the shed | 我需要棚屋的钥匙 |
[16:50] | and a lookout. | 和望风的 |
[16:54] | There. That wasn’t so hard. | 瞧 没那么难吧 |
[16:56] | Now you keep watch. | 你替我守着 |
[17:08] | Six years ago, you took my son. | 六年前 你带走了我儿子 |
[17:11] | And now I need your help. | 现在我需要你帮忙 |
[17:13] | Well, I’m sorry — a deal’s a deal. | 对不起 交易达成了不能改 |
[17:14] | Can’t give you back the boy. | 不能把孩子还给你 |
[17:16] | I’m not asking for that. | 我不是要那个 |
[17:18] | But James — He’s missing. | 但詹姆斯 他失踪了 |
[17:20] | I want you to help me find him. | 我要你帮我找到他 |
[17:25] | And what would you offer me for this little feat of magic? | 你要为我的魔法付出什么代价呢 |
[17:28] | I have nothing to offer. | 我什么都没有 |
[17:29] | Not much of a negotiator, are you? | 不怎么会谈判 是吧 |
[17:35] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[17:36] | So… | 所以 |
[17:40] | …you finally grew a spine. | 你终于长出脊梁来了 |
[17:45] | I think I finally became a father. | 我觉得我终于成为了一个父亲 |
[17:47] | I’d do anything to see my boy… | 只要能见到儿子 我愿做任何事 |
[17:50] | and tell him I’m… | 我要告诉他 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:56] | You know, I don’t have time for maudlin stories. | 我没工夫听人哭哭啼啼 |
[17:59] | And everything has a price. | 凡事都是有价的 |
[18:02] | Although I-I could be persuaded to help you in exchange for, | 不过 我可以帮你 但要换你… |
[18:06] | one hair off your head. | 一根头发 |
[18:08] | Small things can have great power. | 小东西也可以有大用途 |
[18:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | It’s yours. | 给你了 |
[18:22] | Curious. | 有趣 |
[18:25] | The boy wasn’t abducted at all. | 那孩子根本没被绑架 |
[18:27] | He ran away. | 他自己跑了 |
[18:30] | But where he went to… | 但他去的地方 |
[18:33] | you don’t want to follow. | 你最好别跟去 |
[18:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:36] | In a land built from temptation. | 一个用诱惑建造的地方 |
[18:38] | And I have an extra ticket in. | 我有张入场券 |
[18:43] | Hair first. | 先给头发 |
[18:52] | Our second deal is now complete. | 我们第二桩交易完成了 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | “Small things can hold great power.” | 小东西也可以有大用途 |
[19:17] | Someday… | 有一日 |
[19:19] | may we all be reunited with our sons. | 愿我们都能与儿子重聚 |
[19:39] | Emma’s here. Hurry up. | 艾玛来了 快点 |
[19:44] | Love, what happened to the canoe trip? | 亲爱的 不是去划独木舟了吗 |
[19:46] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[19:46] | I love him, but he forgot the life jackets, | 我爱他 但他忘带救生衣了 |
[19:48] | and you’re the one always going on about boat safety. | 是你总在强调船上安全的 |
[19:51] | I can’t let you in there. | 我不能让你进去 |
[19:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:53] | Because I just really desperately need | 因为我现在真的非常需要 |
[19:55] | – to kiss you right now. – Hang on! | -亲亲你 -等等 |
[19:57] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘记了一件事 |
[19:59] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[20:00] | My superpower — I know when you’re lying. | 我的超能力 你撒谎的时候我知道的 |
[20:06] | What are you hiding from me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[20:09] | The truth is, | 真相是 |
[20:12] | I’m a bit out of sorts… | 我有点不开心 |
[20:16] | – because of Archie. – Archie? | -因为阿奇 -阿奇 |
[20:18] | Y-Yeah, I paid the Cricket a visit | 是的 我去看过小蟋蟀 |
[20:20] | because I needed to talk to him about… | 因为我要和他说说 |
[20:25] | …about you. | 你的事 |
[20:30] | I thought you were gonna die. | 我以为你要死了 |
[20:33] | And that does something to a man. | 这对我产生了影响 |
[20:36] | It changes the way he thinks about things… | 改变了我对事物的看法 |
[20:40] | about us… | 对我们的看法 |
[20:52] | And he reminded me how important it was to share my feelings. | 他提醒了我分享自己的感受有多么重要 |
[20:56] | And I didn’t want to let you in the shade | 我不想瞒着你 |
[20:58] | without sharing them, so… | 不去分享这些感受 所以… |
[21:01] | feelings shared. | 我跟你说了 |
[21:02] | Well, I like feelings once in a while. | 我也喜欢你的分享 |
[21:16] | Now, why was I here? | 我来这干什么的 |
[21:17] | Life jackets. | 救生衣 |
[21:18] | Right. | 对 |
[21:26] | Come on. Good work. | 快走 好样的 |
[21:27] | – Didn’t feel good. – Well, it was. | -感觉不好 -没错 |
[21:29] | Now let’s find out who murdered my father. | 去查查杀害我父亲的凶手吧 |
[21:36] | My hand’s really not that bad. | 我的手没伤得这么严重 |
[21:38] | I didn’t bring you here for that. | 我带你来不是为了你的手 |
[21:40] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[21:44] | Were you really going to kill Nottingham? | 你真的要杀了诺丁汉吗 |
[21:47] | Wait, you’re not judging me for that, are you? | 等等 你不是要为了这件事而批评我吧 |
[21:49] | You told me it was your curse that created this place. | 你说是你的诅咒创造了这个地方 |
[21:52] | I mean… bloody hell, look around. | 老天 看看四周 |
[21:54] | I mean, wh-what’s in these? | 这些是什么啊 |
[22:00] | The hearts of my enemies, but, I… | 我敌人的心脏 但是我 |
[22:03] | Oh. And this? | 还有这个呢 |
[22:04] | This looks nasty enough. | 这东西看起来有够邪恶的 |
[22:06] | Oh, no, don’t touch it! | 不 别碰 |
[22:08] | It’s… powerful. | 这东西法力强大 |
[22:17] | Yes, I know — I sound like a hypocrite. | 我知道 我的话听着像是个伪君子 |
[22:21] | But I have changed. | 但是我改变了 |
[22:29] | Which is why I have to tell you something. | 所以我得告诉你说一件事 |
[22:33] | The other Robin, he had a child. | 另一个罗宾 他有个孩子 |
[22:37] | Well, two, actually, | 其实是两个 |
[22:39] | but only one is here — an infant daughter. | 但只有一个在这里 一个女婴 |
[22:43] | But, I mean, she’s not yours. Not — not really. | 但她不是你的孩子 不完全是 |
[22:47] | Does the mother know that? | 那她母亲知道吗 |
[22:49] | Who even is the mother? | 母亲是谁 |
[22:50] | You? | 你吗 |
[22:52] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[22:55] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[22:57] | Apparently, everything here is complicated. | 显然 这里的一切都一言难尽 |
[22:59] | Did you bring me here | 你带我来这 |
[23:00] | just to drop me in the middle of this mess? | 就为了让我卷入这些混乱中吗 |
[23:04] | I hoped I could be a part of a fresh start. | 我本希望能成为新开始的一部分 |
[23:08] | Your fresh start. | 你的新开始 |
[23:12] | And maybe one of your own, too? | 也许也是你自己的新开始 |
[23:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:18] | I don’t know. I think if we give ourselves a chance… | 我不知道 我想如果我们能给自己一个机会 |
[23:23] | maybe your being here could be a good thing. | 也许你来到这里可能是件好事 |
[23:48] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[23:51] | How about I show you more of the town? | 我再带你去看看小镇吧 |
[24:05] | Well, according to the spell, | 根据咒语 |
[24:06] | this should show us where the coin was | 这应该告诉我们 在你父亲去世的那天 |
[24:07] | the day your father died. | 硬币的下落 |
[24:09] | Okay, it says, “Turn counterclockwise.” | 书上写着 逆时针方向旋转 |
[24:13] | Do you think they mean the beaker, | 你觉得指的是转动烧杯 |
[24:14] | or do we have to turn? | 还是我们自己转动 |
[24:16] | It’s better to be safe. | 安全起见 一起转吧 |
[24:18] | Yeah. Right. | 对 |
[24:19] | All right. | 好 |
[24:26] | Well, that seems right. | 似乎没错 |
[24:34] | Careful. | 小心 |
[24:35] | If you turn us into raccoons, | 如果你把我们变成浣熊 |
[24:36] | driving that truck will be a challenge. | 开卡车就有点难度了 |
[24:46] | Fumes — I think we got it. | 冒烟了 我们好像成功了 |
[24:51] | That’s, um… | 那味道 |
[24:58] | Right, the whole of the Enchanted Forest at your fingertips. | 整个魔法森林都在你的掌握中 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:07] | Let’s find out where my father was before he died. | 看看我父亲死前在哪 |
[25:15] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[25:22] | An island. | 一座小岛 |
[25:26] | I know this isle from many nautical charts. | 我在很多航海图上见到过这座岛 |
[25:29] | It had dealings with Neverland. I’ve never been myself. | 它和梦幻岛有联系 我自己从未去过 |
[25:33] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:34] | Why would he be there? | 他为什么会去那里 |
[25:36] | A terrible, dark place it is. | 那是个可怕又黑暗的地方 |
[25:38] | It’s called Pleasure Island. | 名叫欢乐岛 |
[26:28] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:30] | I’m looking for my son. | 我在找我儿子 |
[26:53] | Sweet holy… | 我的老天… |
[26:55] | Is this worth something? | 这东西值钱吗 |
[26:57] | Aye, the world, but only to me. | 是无价之宝 不过只对我而言 |
[27:00] | It’s a gift from my boy, David. | 是我儿子戴维送我的礼物 |
[27:02] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[27:04] | He ran away, and you’re looking for him. | 他离家出走了 你在找他 |
[27:06] | Try the sugar pit. | 去甜品站找找吧 |
[27:07] | I’m actually looking for my other boy, James. | 其实我在找我另一个儿子 詹姆斯 |
[27:10] | Have any of the boys talked of being a prince? | 有没有哪个男孩自称王子的 |
[27:13] | A prince? | 王子 |
[27:14] | Do I look like I was carved yesterday? | 你把我当小毛孩了吧 |
[27:17] | You don’t look like a king. | 你看起来可不像是个国王 |
[27:19] | He was my son before he was a prince. | 他成为王子之前是我的儿子 |
[27:22] | Have you talked to him? | 你和他说过话吗 |
[27:23] | Nope. Not me. | 没 我没和他说过话 |
[27:28] | What the — | 这… |
[27:30] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[27:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:33] | Does that mean you’re lying to me? | 是你对我说谎了吗 |
[27:34] | No. | 不 |
[27:37] | You know where my boy is. | 你知道我儿子在哪 |
[27:39] | Tell me right now. | 赶快告诉我 |
[27:40] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[27:51] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[27:52] | I’ve come to bring you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[27:54] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想走 |
[27:55] | My father wants me to be a knight. | 我父王想让我成为一名骑士 |
[27:57] | I don’t want to. | 可我不想 |
[27:58] | – James… – I don’t want to kill things. | -詹姆斯 -我不想残杀任何生命 |
[28:00] | What if I bring you to my home? | 要是我带你去我家呢 |
[28:02] | It’s green and nice there, | 那里一片绿色温馨又美好 |
[28:05] | and…you’ll have a brother to play with and grow up with. | 而且 还会有个兄弟陪你玩耍陪你长大 |
[28:08] | A brother? | 一个兄弟吗 |
[28:10] | Yes, James. | 是的 詹姆斯 |
[28:12] | I’m also your father. | 我也是你的爸爸 |
[28:16] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家吧 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:21] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[28:24] | Hey, there! | 你们俩 |
[28:25] | Get out of here! Run! | 离开这 快跑 |
[28:26] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:27] | Go! Run! | 快 快跑 |
[28:28] | Come on, go! Go! | 快 快跑 |
[28:31] | Faster, go! | 再快点 快跑 |
[28:35] | Yeah, this is definitely the coin, | 绝对就是这枚硬币 |
[28:38] | and it was the last I saw of him when he left with the boy. | 我最后一次见到他时他带着那男孩离开了 |
[28:41] | And, honestly, | 老实说 |
[28:41] | I never — I never put you with him, David. | 我从没把你和他联系到一起 戴维 |
[28:44] | He went after James. | 他是去找詹姆斯的 |
[28:47] | I thought he was just a drunk who fell prey to his temptations. | 我还以为他只是个因嗜酒而丧命的酒鬼 |
[28:53] | He was trying to fix our family. | 他是在努力挽回我们的家 |
[28:55] | He was stone-cold sober. | 他清醒无比 |
[29:03] | David… | 戴维 |
[29:06] | a few years ago, I took some pages out of Henry’s book, | 几年前 我拿走了亨利的几页书 |
[29:08] | and, uh… I never put them back. | 可是 一直没还回去 |
[29:11] | Pleasure Island is a part of my story that I’m — | 欢乐岛那段经历是我… |
[29:13] | I’m not exactly proud of. | 是我不怎么光彩的一段经历 |
[29:15] | But I could look for them, and we could see if, uh,… | 但我可以去找那几页书 并且能知道… |
[29:18] | there’s anything more about your father. | 还有没有关于你父亲的消息 |
[29:20] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[29:29] | I know who killed him. | 我知道是谁杀了他 |
[29:31] | And he’s still alive, and I know where he is. | 这个杀手还活着 我知道他在哪 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | You don’t want me to go after him, do you? | 你不想让我去寻仇 对吗 |
[29:39] | You really have changed how you feel about vengeance. | 你对复仇的态度真的变了 |
[29:41] | Yes, I have. | 是啊 |
[29:42] | I didn’t think you’d see it, but, yes. | 我没想到你能看出来 可我确实变了 |
[29:44] | I would try and stop anyone setting out on revenge if I could. | 我会尽我所能去阻止想要报仇的人 |
[30:09] | Is that — | 是不是… |
[30:12] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[30:13] | You found my son. | 你找到我儿子了 |
[30:15] | Please, let me reward you. | 来吧 让我奖赏你吧 |
[30:16] | No. | 不 |
[30:17] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[30:19] | Please…James — | 求你… 詹姆斯 |
[30:22] | H-He doesn’t want to be with you. | 他不想和你在一起 |
[30:25] | Let him live where he’ll be happy, | 让他住在能让他快乐的地方吧 |
[30:26] | where he started out… | 在他出生的地方 |
[30:27] | before Rumplestiltskin took him — | 在他被朗普斯金带走前住的地方 |
[30:29] | with me. | 和我在一起 |
[30:32] | You’re the miserable wretch who sold his own flesh and blood. | 你就是那个卖掉亲生骨肉的可怜虫 |
[30:36] | You look older than you should, shepherd. | 你比你的实际年龄看起来更苍老 牧羊人 |
[30:39] | A conscience must be a terrible thing. | 想必你一直自责不已 |
[30:42] | I made a mistake, but I’m making it right. | 我犯了错 可我在弥补 |
[30:44] | I have him, and I’m not giving him back. | 他在我手上 我不会把他给你的 |
[30:48] | No need for that. | 不必那样 |
[30:49] | The right price fixed it last time. | 上次就是用钱搞定的 |
[30:52] | Don’t let him take me. | 别让他带走我 |
[31:00] | No. | 不行 |
[31:03] | I didn’t protect this boy the first time, | 我第一次没保护这个孩子 |
[31:04] | but I’m gonna do it now. | 但现在不会了 |
[31:07] | Take him down. | 把他拿下 |
[31:09] | No. | 不 |
[31:12] | No. | 不 |
[31:13] | Guards, the reward for finding the Prince is yours… | 守卫们 如果你们杀了这个人 |
[31:16] | – if you kill this man. – No! | -找到王子的奖励就是你们的 -不 |
[31:19] | And try to make it look like an accident. | 设法弄得像一场意外 |
[31:21] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | Get your hands off me! Let me go! | 拿开你们的手 放开我 |
[31:25] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:27] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:44] | A visitor. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 稀客 什么风把你吹来了 |
[31:51] | You killed my father! | 你杀了我父亲 |
[31:54] | Well, technically… | 严格来说 |
[31:56] | I merely ordered him killed. | 我只是下令杀了他 |
[31:59] | I wondered if you’d work it out. | 我怀疑过你是否会查出来 |
[32:01] | You’re an evil bastard. He didn’t deserve that. | 你这个可恶的混蛋 他命不该如此 |
[32:04] | That’s true. | 这话没错 |
[32:06] | He was a good man in the end. | 最终他成了个好人 |
[32:07] | I offered him temptation, and he withstood it. | 我给了他诱惑 他禁受住了考验 |
[32:11] | I’ll bet he was imagining your little face | 我敢打赌他当时正想象着你 |
[32:13] | when you opened the front door and found him standing there, | 你打开大门 发现他站在门口 |
[32:16] | sober, victorious, | 没有醉酒 凯旋归来 |
[32:18] | with your brother in his arms. | 怀里抱着你哥哥 |
[32:22] | Instead, you got news he died a drunken failure. | 可是你接到的是他醉酒去世的消息 |
[32:24] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[32:30] | Now fight for your life… | 现在为了你的性命战斗吧 |
[32:33] | if you think it’s worth it. | 如果你认为有必要的话 |
[32:59] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[33:02] | No. | 不行 |
[33:03] | That bastard admitted he killed my father! | 那个混蛋承认杀了我的父亲 |
[33:06] | If you take this from me, | 如果你不让我杀了他 |
[33:07] | I will never, never forgive you! | 我永远 永远不会原谅你 |
[33:09] | Yes, he killed your father. | 是的 他杀了你父亲 |
[33:14] | But he also told you about his final moments — | 但他还告诉了你 你父亲在最后关头 |
[33:17] | that he resisted temptation — | 抵制住了诱惑 |
[33:19] | And it didn’t work! | 那也没有用 |
[33:21] | He still died. | 他还是死了 |
[33:24] | I thought he didn’t fight for us, but he did. | 我以为他没有为我们奋斗 但是他奋斗了 |
[33:27] | He fought with everything he had. | 他倾其所有地去奋斗 |
[33:30] | He did the right thing. | 他做了正确的事 |
[33:33] | And it wasn’t enough! | 可那还不够 |
[33:35] | So what if — what if Gideon | 要是 要是吉迪恩 |
[33:37] | comes back stronger and kills Emma? | 变得更强 回来杀了艾玛怎么办 |
[33:39] | What if I can’t be with Snow ever again? | 要是我再也不能和白雪在一起了怎么办 |
[33:42] | What if being “Prince Charming” isn’t enough, | 要是作为白马王子还不够怎么办 |
[33:45] | and I start losing… and it keeps going, | 我开始失去 而且情况还在继续 |
[33:47] | and I lose everything that matters to me?! | 我要是失去了一切对我重要的东西怎么办 |
[33:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | I’ll step aside. | 我让开 |
[33:56] | You can kill this man if you think… | 如果你以为 杀了这个人 |
[33:58] | it’ll make you feel stronger. | 会让你感觉变得更强 |
[34:01] | But think about your father. | 可想想你父亲 |
[34:03] | He wanted to look you in the eye. | 他想直视你的眼睛 |
[34:08] | Do you want to be able to look back? | 你也想正视他吗 |
[34:23] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:37] | Fine payment for a simple murder. | 就简单杀一个人 报酬可不少 |
[34:41] | There’s a ravine near here, | 这附近有个山涧 |
[34:43] | and everyone will think he crashed during a supply run. | 所有人都会认为是他运输物资时掉下去的 |
[34:45] | They wouldn’t believe it. | 人们不会相信的 |
[34:47] | They’ll trace it back to you two. | 他们会查到你们的 |
[34:49] | You think the king will defend you? | 你以为国王会维护你们吗 |
[34:53] | I bet they’ll believe | 我敢打赌 他们会相信 |
[34:54] | a drunk drove his cart off the road. | 是一个醉鬼驾驶马车驶离了道路 |
[34:56] | I’m not drunk. | 我没喝酒 |
[35:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:03] | Because to me, you smell like you… | 因为对我而言 你闻起来像是 |
[35:05] | spent the night in the tavern. | 整晚都泡在了酒馆里 |
[35:11] | Better not take a chance he might survive the fall. | 他也许摔不死 最好别冒这个险 |
[35:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:48] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[35:55] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[35:57] | You were the noble one, not me. | 你是个高尚的人 我不是 |
[36:02] | And I’m sorry it cost you more than I realized it would. | 抱歉这事让你付出的比我想象的还多 |
[36:05] | And I’m sorry I risked what you’re making with Emma. | 抱歉拿你和艾玛现在的幸福冒险 |
[36:10] | So you think… | 那你觉得 |
[36:12] | I’m good enough for her? | 我配得上她了吗 |
[36:14] | You’ve done the hardest thing anyone can do. | 你做到了最难的事 |
[36:19] | You’ve changed. | 你已经变了 |
[36:20] | And today, you saved me from a terrible mistake, | 而且今天 你让我免于犯了一个严重的错误 |
[36:24] | and I… | 而且我 |
[36:25] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to pay you back. | 我不知道是否能回报你 |
[36:31] | As luck would have it, I might have an idea. | 碰巧我有个主意 |
[36:37] | There’s one way for you not to lose your family… | 有一个办法能保住你们这个家 |
[36:40] | and that’s to let it grow. | 那就是开枝散叶 |
[36:47] | David, may I have your blessing to ask for Emma’s hand in marriage? | 戴维 你会同意我向艾玛求婚吗 |
[37:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:14] | Of course you have my blessing. | 我当然会祝福你 |
[37:15] | Well, now, that is a relief. | 心上的石头总算落下了 |
[37:17] | Well, I mean, it’s up to Emma, of course, | 这要看艾玛答不答应 |
[37:19] | but, yes, you have my blessing. | 但我会祝福你 |
[37:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | I didn’t realize you were so old-fashioned. | 我没想到你原来这么传统 |
[37:24] | Well, I am over 200 years old, mate. | 我都两百多岁了 |
[37:27] | Right. | 也是 |
[37:28] | Right. | 也是 |
[37:30] | Were you really that nervous? | 你真的那么紧张吗 |
[37:32] | Why would I be nervous? | 我为什么会紧张 |
[37:33] | “Prince Charming” doesn’t set the bar high at all. | 白马王子也不全是完美偶像啊 |
[37:36] | Well, I am overdue to wake up Snow, | 我早该吻醒白雪了 |
[37:38] | but I won’t tell her the news until it’s official. | 但我会等事情定下来再告诉她 |
[37:41] | I appreciate that, David. I — I appreciate all of it. | 谢谢你 戴维 谢谢你做的一切 |
[37:51] | So, you talked to Robin? How did it go? | 你跟罗宾谈过了 怎么样 |
[37:54] | Did you tell him about the baby? | 你跟他说了孩子的事吗 |
[37:56] | I did. | 是的 |
[37:57] | And, well… | 好吧 |
[37:59] | we sort of fought about it, and then… | 我们起了点争执 然后 |
[38:02] | there was a kiss. | 我们亲吻了彼此 |
[38:06] | And it was nothing. | 但没什么感觉 |
[38:09] | It was like kissing a photograph. | 就像亲照片一样 |
[38:13] | Like it isn’t him. | 感觉不像他 |
[38:15] | It just isn’t, and…you were right. | 感觉不对 你说对了 |
[38:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:22] | I didn’t want to be right. | 我不希望自己是对的 |
[38:25] | Well, it’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[38:27] | It’s mine. | 怪我 |
[38:30] | I just wanted to believe. | 我只是心存侥幸 |
[38:34] | I mean… there has to be a reason | 他能穿过那扇传送门 |
[38:36] | he made it through that portal, right? | 肯定有什么原因 对吧 |
[38:39] | And if I’m not the reason, then what is? | 如果原因不是我 那是什么呢 |
[38:42] | The way I see it, he made it through the portal | 我觉得 他能穿过传送门 |
[38:44] | because he has something it recognized as real. | 是因为传送门认定他有真实的一面 |
[38:47] | Maybe it’s not about there being a reason why. | 不一定是某种原因 |
[38:51] | Maybe it’s just who he is. | 也可能是他本身 |
[38:52] | Well, he’s certainly not my Robin Hood. | 但他绝对不是我的那个罗宾汉 |
[38:56] | So… | 所以 |
[38:59] | …who is he, and what does he want? | 他是谁 他有什么目的 |
[39:26] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[39:28] | Glad I found you. | 真高兴找到你了 |
[39:29] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[39:31] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[39:34] | I found the part of my story I took out of the book. | 我找到我从书里撕下来的那几页了 |
[39:37] | There’s nothing in here I didn’t already tell you, but… | 这些故事我全都告诉过你们 但… |
[39:41] | I figured David might like to have it for himself. | 我想戴维会希望亲眼看看 |
[39:44] | Great. I’ll pass them along. | 好的 我会转交给他的 |
[40:07] | Time to die… Drunk. | 该死了 酒鬼 |
[40:17] | Captain, he’s getting away! | 船长 他要跑了 |
[40:25] | What’ve we got here, then? | 这里都有些什么呢 |
[40:28] | A pale wee man, hmm? | 脸色苍白的矮子 |
[40:30] | Surrounded by the king’s gold. | 周围是国王的金子 |
[40:34] | The winds of fortune are flying today, lads. | 好运之风正在吹啊 伙计们 |
[40:37] | For both of us. | 同喜同喜 |
[40:38] | Thank you… for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[40:41] | Saving your life? | 救你的命 |
[40:43] | Why would I go and do a foolish thing like that? | 我为什么要做这么愚蠢的事 |
[40:45] | You saw me kill the king’s men. | 你看到我杀了国王的手下 |
[40:47] | No, you don’t have to worry about me. | 不 你不必担心我通风报信 |
[40:49] | I have no love for the king. | 我并不爱戴国王 |
[40:51] | Please, cut me loose. I’ll never say a word. | 请放了我 我不会走漏风声 |
[40:53] | I swear… on my son’s life. | 我以我儿子的命发誓 |
[40:56] | I just want to get home to my family. | 我只想与家人团聚 |
[40:58] | That is a heartfelt plea, indeed. | 真是发自肺腑的恳求 |
[41:00] | And you know, I actually think I might believe that. | 要知道 我差点就信了 |
[41:03] | But… | 但 |
[41:05] | dead men tell no tales. | 死无对证 |
[41:17] | Pack up the rest. | 收拾财宝 |
[41:22] | And when you’re done, | 完事之后 |
[41:23] | find somewhere to hide this cart… | 找个地方藏好马车 |
[41:26] | and this poor departed soul. | 还有这可怜的已逝灵魂 |
[41:40] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[41:41] | We just got back. | 我们刚回来 |
[41:43] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[41:45] | I’m making my specialty — | 我在做我的拿手好菜 |
[41:47] | microwave popcorn | 微波爆米花 |
[41:48] | with Milk Duds mixed in to get all melty. | 还有熔进去的焦糖 |
[41:51] | Sounds wonderful. | 非常棒 |
[41:55] | I’ll be in in just a minute. | 我马上就进去 |
[41:57] | Okay. | 行 |