时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[00:03] | You have a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[00:04] | You have to stop doing that, | 你不能再这样了 |
[00:05] | or your mother’s not gonna let you keep visiting me. | 否则你妈妈就不会再让你来看我了 |
[00:08] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[00:10] | There’s my boy. | 我的好儿子 |
[00:12] | If we don’t stop the Black Fairy… | 如果我们不阻止黑仙子 |
[00:14] | …all the realms will be destroyed… | 所有国度都将被摧毁 |
[00:16] | …and everyone in them. | 以及里面的每一个人 |
[00:18] | There was an accident. | 出了意外 |
[00:19] | Henry broke into his doctor’s office, | 亨利闯进了医生办公室 |
[00:21] | had a nasty fall down the stairs. | 狠狠地摔下了楼梯 |
[00:23] | I didn’t fall. She pushed me. | 我没摔倒 是她推了我 |
[00:24] | how could I push him if I wasn’t even touching him? | 我都没碰他 怎么可能推他呢 |
[00:27] | This is all my fault. It has to stop. | 这都怪我 这得停止了 |
[00:31] | Then you know what you have to do. | 那你知道你该做什么 |
[00:33] | Go on. Burn it. | 动手吧 烧吧 |
[00:36] | Show him that you’ve truly embraced reality. | 让他看到你真的接受现实了 |
[01:23] | Your father wouldn’t want you in tears. | 你父亲不会希望你流泪的 |
[01:25] | Not on his behalf. | 不要为了他 |
[01:27] | Tiger Lily. | 老虎莉莉 |
[01:30] | What happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[01:32] | Where is father? | 父亲呢 |
[01:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:36] | But I do know that it’s clear | 但我知道很明显 |
[01:38] | he fought valiantly so you could escape. | 他英勇奋战 让你得以逃脱 |
[01:40] | I never should’ve left. | 我就不该离开 |
[01:42] | I should’ve fought with him! | 我应该和他一起战斗 |
[01:43] | No. You were right to follow his instructions. | 不 你照他的指示去做是对的 |
[01:47] | Because you did, | 因为你这么做 |
[01:49] | the book is safe. | 书得以保存下来 |
[01:51] | We need to take it to your mother now. | 我们现在要把书带去给你母亲 |
[01:52] | She’ll be waiting. | 她在等着 |
[01:55] | But what about father? | 但是父亲呢 |
[01:58] | You’ll be reunited one day. | 有一天你们会重聚的 |
[02:00] | I promise. The Fairies have foreseen it. | 我保证 仙子们已经预见到了 |
[02:03] | They have? | 是吗 |
[02:04] | W-We’re going to be okay? | 我们会安然无恙吗 |
[02:11] | The future is cloudy, | 未来很模糊 |
[02:14] | but you will be reunited. | 但你们会重聚的 |
[02:17] | After that… | 然后… |
[02:24] | you just need to learn the lesson imparted by this book. | 你只需要通过这本书学会一件事 |
[02:29] | Never lose hope. | 绝对不要失去希望 |
[02:42] | It — it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[02:44] | Well, I’m afraid it is. Your Story Book. | 我恐怕是的 这就是你的童话书 |
[02:48] | Or what’s left of it. | 或者说是书的灰烬 |
[02:50] | No way. My mom would never burn it. | 不可能 我妈绝对不会把书烧掉的 |
[02:52] | Oh, but she did. | 但她已经烧了 |
[02:55] | Whatever last bit of belief she clung to went up in smoke, | 她坚持的最后一点信念化为乌有了 |
[02:58] | just like the pages of your precious book. | 正如你这本宝贝书页 |
[03:03] | Not even you could destroy her belief completely. | 就算是你也无法完全毁掉她的信仰 |
[03:05] | If that’s so, then why is she packing for Boston | 如果是这样 那现在她为什么 |
[03:08] | at this very moment? | 在收拾行李去波士顿呢 |
[03:11] | I’ll stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[03:13] | Oh, haven’t you already tried that? | 你不是已经试过了吗 |
[03:14] | Look where it got you. | 看看结果如何 |
[03:15] | It’s not just me. | 不止是我一个人 |
[03:17] | It’s my family. | 还有我的家人 |
[03:19] | We won’t let you win. | 我们不会让你赢的 |
[03:20] | Oh, haven’t I mentioned the consequences | 我没说过如果艾玛失去信仰 |
[03:22] | of Emma’s lost belief? | 会有什么后果吗 |
[03:26] | Your family isn’t going to exist long enough to save themselves, | 你的家人连自救的时间都不够 |
[03:31] | let alone your mother. | 更别说拯救你母亲了 |
[03:51] | Hurry, mate! | 快点 兄弟 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I know! | 我知道 |
[03:57] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[04:09] | No! Hoooook! | 不 虎克 |
[04:22] | Charming. | 王子 |
[04:24] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[04:25] | Where? I’ll get us there. | 在哪 我带大家过去 |
[04:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:32] | Then let’s go find him. | 那我们去找他吧 |
[04:38] | David! | 戴维 |
[04:40] | David?! | 戴维 |
[04:42] | David! | 戴维 |
[04:43] | David! | 戴维 |
[04:49] | Hello there, mummy. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[04:51] | “Mummy?” | 妈妈 |
[04:52] | Oh, there was a — there was a wedding. | 之前办过一场婚礼 |
[04:53] | And yeah, that is still going to take some getting used to. | 还得花点时间才能适应 |
[04:59] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:01] | Well, first, I fell, and then | 首先 我摔下来了 然后 |
[05:04] | and then it fell, but we managed to get this. | 后来豆茎倒了 不过我们设法拿到了这个 |
[05:08] | Great! | 好极了 |
[05:10] | Where’s David? | 戴维呢 |
[05:14] | You mean he’s not here? | 你是说他不在这吗 |
[05:18] | David?! | 戴维 |
[05:19] | – He was on that? – David?! | -他在那上面吗 -戴维 |
[05:21] | We should start searching. | 我们得开始找了 |
[05:22] | This beanstalk goes on for miles. | 豆茎高达十多里 |
[05:23] | No, you’re getting back to the castle. | 不 你得回城堡去 |
[05:24] | Take the bean. Get to Emma and Henry. | 带上豆子 找到艾玛和亨利 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry about David. I’ll find him. | 别担心戴维 我会找到他的 |
[05:27] | The realms are disappearing. | 各个国家正在逐渐消失 |
[05:28] | We don’t have much time. | 没时间了 |
[05:30] | Get to Emma. | 去找艾玛 |
[05:32] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[05:33] | Make her believe again. | 让她再次相信 |
[05:39] | So it’s true. | 看来是真的了 |
[05:41] | You’re really leaving Storybrooke. | 你真的要离开童话镇 |
[05:42] | It’s what’s best for both of us, kid. | 这样对我们都好 孩子 |
[05:47] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[05:49] | This is what she wants. | 这正中了她的下怀 |
[05:50] | The Black Fairy cast the curse | 黑仙子施放诅咒 |
[05:52] | so all this would get you to leave. | 好把你逼走 |
[05:53] | This is why I have to go, | 这就是为什么我必须走 |
[05:54] | because you still believe this nonsense is true. | 因为你仍然相信这些乱七八糟的东西是真的 |
[05:56] | – It is. – Henry, stop. | -是真的 -亨利 别说了 |
[06:00] | Don’t get me wrong. I am so happy you found me. | 别误会 我很开心你找到了我 |
[06:02] | And I’m so happy I got to know my son. | 我也很开心能好好了解我的儿子 |
[06:05] | But it’s so clear now. | 但一切已经很明显了 |
[06:07] | Coming to Storybrooke wasn’t good for either of us. | 来到童话镇对我们俩都没好处 |
[06:10] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[06:11] | Look where I ended up. | 看看我的下场 |
[06:13] | Look at you. Look at your arm. | 看看你 看看你的胳膊 |
[06:15] | It sent us on a dangerous path. | 这置我们于危险之中 |
[06:18] | I got to get back to Boston and back to my life. | 我得回波士顿继续我的生活 |
[06:20] | And so do you. | 你也一样 |
[06:23] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[06:27] | You really don’t believe? | 你真的不相信吗 |
[06:28] | There’s nothing to believe. | 没什么好相信的 |
[06:33] | Goodbye, kid. | 再见了 孩子 |
[06:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:40] | You might not think this story’s true. | 你或许不相信这个故事是真的 |
[07:42] | But I know that it is. | 可我知道它是真的 |
[07:44] | And it can still have a happy ending. | 而这个故事仍然可以有个美满的结局 |
[07:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:52] | Hey, Swan, I got your message. | 斯旺 我收到你的短信了 |
[07:54] | – You back? – Yeah, I’m back. | -你回来了 -是啊 我回来了 |
[07:56] | Great. Ready to go to work? | 太好了 准备好开始工作了吗 |
[07:58] | ‘Cause I got a guy who jumped bail — | 因为有个人弃保潜逃… |
[08:00] | a perfect mark for your “first date” trick. | 你那套”初次约会”的把戏最适合不过了 |
[08:03] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[08:04] | Sounds good. | 可以啊 |
[08:37] | And you left Snow behind? | 你就把白雪丢在那了吗 |
[08:40] | But I have the bean. And that’s the priority — | 可豆子在我身上 这才是最重要的 |
[08:42] | getting back home to Emma, to Henry. | 回家去找艾玛和亨利 |
[08:44] | She’ll find David. She always does. | 她会找到戴维的 她总能找到 |
[08:48] | Well, we have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[08:50] | What the devil happened to it? | 这玩意怎么了 |
[08:52] | Emma. Her lack of belief. | 艾玛 她不再相信了 |
[08:54] | It’s sapping the magic from everything here. | 这里所有的魔法都在消失 |
[08:56] | Well, can’t you fix it? Make it work? | 你解决不了吗 让它起作用 |
[08:58] | Well, I can’t. I’m — I don’t…have enough power. | 我做不到 我 我不够强大 |
[09:03] | Of course you do, Sis. | 你当然能做到 妹妹 |
[09:05] | With a little help from, well, yourself. | 只要你给自己一点小帮助 |
[09:09] | The Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[09:11] | Your evil half is here? | 你的邪恶半身在这里 |
[09:13] | Well, she’s not evil. Not completely. | 她不邪恶 不完全是邪恶的 |
[09:15] | And yes, she’s here. | 没错 她在这 |
[09:16] | And you trust her? | 你相信她 |
[09:17] | Well, of course I do. She’s me. | 当然信 她就是我 |
[09:19] | And remember, Henry’s her son, too. | 要记得亨利也是她的儿子 |
[09:30] | David! | 戴维 |
[09:37] | David! | 戴维 |
[09:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[09:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[09:47] | Please, no! Please, no! | 不要 求你了 不要 |
[09:57] | Please, no! No. | 求你了 不要 不 |
[10:33] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[10:36] | Did you ever doubt I would? | 你怀疑过这一点吗 |
[10:39] | Truthfully, the beanstalk that fell on me gave me pause. | 老实说 豆茎砸下来的时候犹豫了一下 |
[10:45] | Snow, we’re gonna be fine. | 白雪 我们会没事的 |
[10:47] | Darkness never wins. | 黑暗从来不会赢 |
[10:49] | It just fools you into thinking it does. | 它只会让你觉得它会赢 |
[10:53] | I love you, Charming. | 我爱你 王子 |
[10:57] | I love you, Snow. | 我爱你 白雪 |
[11:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:10] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[11:14] | And where do you think you’re going to, young man? | 你想要去哪 年轻人 |
[11:16] | That room is off limits to customers. | 顾客禁止进入那间房间 |
[11:18] | I’m not a customer. | 我不是顾客 |
[11:20] | I’m your grandson. | 我是你的孙子 |
[11:22] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[11:23] | Yep. | 是 |
[11:24] | You must’ve hit your head pretty badly. | 那你肯定把脑袋撞糊涂了 |
[11:26] | Now, if you don’t mind, I got work to do, so…please. | 现在你不介意的话 我很忙 请离开 |
[11:43] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[11:44] | I know what magic looks like. | 我知道魔法是什么样子 |
[11:47] | What are you up to, Grandpa? | 你想干什么 祖父 |
[11:51] | Clever under any circumstances, aren’t you, my boy? | 你一直都这么聪明 对吗 孩子 |
[11:54] | Why have you been pretending? | 你为什么装作不记得了 |
[11:56] | Because, believe it or not, | 信不信随你 |
[11:58] | I didn’t entirely trust my mother when she cast the curse. | 我母亲施咒的时候 我并不完全信任她 |
[12:01] | And, as usual, I was right not to. | 而且一如既往 我也不该信她 |
[12:05] | Our agreement wasn’t to put me | 我们的协议可不包括 |
[12:06] | in this pathetic circumstance here without Belle. | 让我像可怜虫一样与贝儿分开一个人待着 |
[12:11] | She betrayed me. | 她又一次 |
[12:13] | Again. | 背叛了我 |
[12:14] | What are you planning? | 你计划怎么做 |
[12:15] | To find out her true intentions. | 查明她真正的目的 |
[12:18] | She told me Belle was off to see the world, | 她告诉我贝儿是去看外面的世界了 |
[12:21] | but I know better. | 但是我不傻 |
[12:23] | She’d keep her here for leverage, just in case. | 为了以防万一 她把她当作人质筹码 |
[12:26] | Well, Belle’s gonna have to wait. | 贝儿的事得缓一缓 |
[12:28] | Everyone back in the Enchanted Forest is in danger | 魔法森林的人都有危险 |
[12:31] | because the Black Fairy made Emma stop believing. | 因为黑仙子让艾玛不相信这一切了 |
[12:33] | You got to help me save my family. | 你得帮我救我的家人 |
[12:35] | Our family. | 我们的家人 |
[12:37] | And then we can find Belle. | 然后我们一起去找贝儿 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry, Henry, you’re on your own. | 抱歉 亨利 这得靠你自己 |
[12:41] | All I care about right now is Belle. | 我现在只关心贝儿 |
[12:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | But if you’re not gonna help, | 但你要是不帮忙的话 |
[12:48] | at least let me take something that can help me. | 至少给我些能帮得上忙的东西 |
[12:51] | And what exactly did you have in mind? | 那你到底想要些什么 |
[12:54] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[12:56] | there’s two things. | 我想要两样东西 |
[13:07] | So, uh, I’m not sure if any of you on the other side | 我不知道你们有没有人正在另一边 |
[13:10] | are listening, but if you are, I’m sorry. | 听我说话 如果在的话 我很抱歉 |
[13:14] | I tried my best to keep Emma from losing belief, | 我已经尽力让艾玛相信这一切 |
[13:16] | but it wasn’t good enough. | 但做得不够好 |
[13:25] | But that doesn’t mean I’m going down without a fight. | 但那不意味着我会束手就擒 |
[13:36] | If Emma’s not around to take on the Black Fairy, | 如果艾玛不在这里对付黑仙子 |
[13:39] | then I will. | 那让我来 |
[13:43] | He’s going alone. | 他一个人去了 |
[13:44] | But how could he win against her if Emma couldn’t? | 但如果艾玛不行 他怎么可能战胜黑仙子 |
[13:46] | He’s a tough boy. | 他是个坚强的小伙 |
[13:49] | Get that bean working now. | 马上让魔豆发挥作用 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry, Regina, | 我很遗憾 瑞金娜 |
[13:53] | but even with our magic combined, | 但即使我们的魔法联合起来 |
[13:54] | it will still take time. | 还是需要时间 |
[13:57] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[13:58] | It’s on the outskirts of the forest and moving fast. | 已经到魔法森林边上了 来势很快 |
[13:59] | The magic’s almost here. | 魔法快到了 |
[14:01] | “Almost.” | “快” |
[14:03] | I’m afraid that’s a bit of an understatement. | 恐怕说得有点保守了 |
[14:06] | It is here. | 已经到了 |
[14:07] | Let’s round everyone up, get them to safety. | 快集合所有人 把他们带到安全区域 |
[14:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[14:25] | I’m going to hold it off as long as I can. | 我会尽可能久地拖住它 |
[14:27] | You’ll die! | 你会死的 |
[14:29] | It’ll give you a chance to get to the courtyard. | 这会让你有机会到达天井 |
[14:32] | Go to the center of the castle. | 去城堡中央 |
[14:34] | You can survive long enough there to get the bean to work. | 在那里你可以活足够久 好让魔豆发挥作用 |
[14:36] | You just need time. | 你只是需要时间 |
[14:38] | Let me give that to you. | 我为你争取时间 |
[14:41] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[14:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:47] | He’s my son, too. | 他也是我儿子 |
[14:51] | He needs at least one of us. | 他至少需要我们中的一个 |
[15:19] | Everyone, to the center, quickly! | 所有人都到中央来 快 |
[15:21] | Close together! | 靠紧点 |
[16:07] | 童话镇 市政厅 | |
[16:39] | Not so fast. | 别那么心急 |
[16:42] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[16:44] | Yeah. I did, kid. | 是的 我回来了 孩子 |
[16:45] | Does that mean you — you remember? | 这么说你记起来了 |
[16:47] | I…found the book you left. | 我发现了你留下的书 |
[16:49] | I was about to take another job and… | 我正要接受另一份工作 |
[16:52] | and then I thought about this woman you wrote about | 然后我想起了你写到的这个女人 |
[16:53] | who was a hero with a family | 一个拥有家人的英雄 |
[16:56] | and a Savior who never ran from a battle and… | 一个从不临阵脱逃的救世主 |
[16:58] | You. | 那人是你 |
[16:59] | Well, I’m not sure that it’s me, Henry, but, um… | 我不确定那人是我 亨利 但是 |
[17:04] | but it’s who I want to be. | 但我想成为那样的人 |
[17:09] | So I don’t remember all the crazy stuff you told me, | 所以我没记起你告诉我的那些疯狂的事 |
[17:12] | but… | 但是 |
[17:15] | I believe it. | 我相信你说的 |
[17:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:39] | Emma. She’s back! | 艾玛 她回来了 |
[18:13] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[18:26] | Belle | 贝儿 |
[18:27] | I don’t want to leave! I don’t want to leave! | 我不想离开 我不想离开 |
[18:30] | Please! | 求你了 |
[18:35] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[18:36] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[18:38] | I can explain if you give me a chance. | 给我个机会 我可以解释 |
[18:41] | Leave me alone, okay? I’m safe here. | 别来烦我 好吗 我在这里很安全 |
[18:43] | Belle, I know this is difficult to understand… | 贝儿 我知道这很难理解 |
[18:46] | but… | 但是 |
[18:49] | you’re not like this. | 你不是这样的 |
[18:51] | The Black Fairy did this to you. | 黑仙子对你做了这一切 |
[18:53] | Changed you. | 改变了你 |
[18:57] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[18:59] | the woman who did this, | 做下这一切的女人 |
[19:03] | I am gonna make her pay. | 我会让她付出代价 |
[19:13] | Madame Mayor, what’s wrong? | 镇长女士 怎么了 |
[19:14] | Are you here to pick up your watch? | 您是来拿您的表的吗 |
[19:15] | No, I’m not here for my watch. | 不 我不是来拿表的 |
[19:18] | I’m here because Emma Swan is back. | 我来是因为艾玛·斯旺回来了 |
[19:22] | Sorry. I don’t understand. | 对不起 我没明白 |
[19:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:26] | Do you need something? | 需要什么吗 |
[19:27] | Indeed I do. | 确实需要 |
[19:29] | There’s a Fairy wand in this shop. | 这间商店里有一根仙子魔杖 |
[19:32] | My Fairy wand. | 我的仙子魔杖 |
[19:34] | And I need it back now. | 我现在要拿回它 |
[19:36] | A Fairy wand? | 仙子魔杖 |
[19:40] | Perhaps I should call my father. | 也许我该联系下我父亲 |
[19:42] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道怎么办 |
[19:45] | Drop it! Now. | 放下来 马上 |
[19:48] | The last thing I need is Gold getting involved. | 我最不想的就是让戈登卷进来 |
[19:52] | Why did I do that? | 为什么我要那么做 |
[19:55] | I didn’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做 |
[19:56] | Despite what your father thinks, I still have your heart. | 别管你父亲怎么想 我还握有你的心脏 |
[20:00] | You have to do whatever I say. | 你必须照我说的做 |
[20:02] | So start looking for that wand now. | 现在 开始给我找那根魔杖 |
[20:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:10] | The runes that Henry scribbled. | 亨利草写的符文 |
[20:12] | It’s an ancient language long lost to time. | 一种古老的语言 失传多时了 |
[20:15] | I need the wand to translate it. | 我需要魔杖来翻译它 |
[20:18] | It holds the key – to winning the Final Battle. | 它掌握着… 赢得最后一战的关键 |
[20:22] | Is… | 这个… |
[20:24] | this what you were looking for? | 是你一直在找的东西吗 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:33] | Yes, it is. | 对 就是它 |
[20:36] | It’s been centuries since I felt its power. | 我已经好几个世纪没有感受到它的力量了 |
[20:53] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[20:57] | Time to go to work, Gideon. | 该干活了 吉迪恩 |
[21:25] | Hello, Mr. Gold. | 你好 戈登先生 |
[21:28] | I was just here to pick up my watch. | 我只是来拿我的表 |
[21:34] | No, you weren’t… | 不 你不是 |
[21:36] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[21:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:44] | You know, I only separated you from Belle | 你明白 我把你和贝儿分开 |
[21:46] | for your own good. | 是为了你好 |
[21:49] | She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[21:50] | And a terrible one. | 却是个糟糕的妻子 |
[21:51] | She would convince you to go against your dark instincts. | 她会说服你去对抗你的黑暗本能 |
[21:55] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让那发生 |
[21:57] | But once the Final Battle is won, | 可是只要最后一战胜利了 |
[21:59] | the curse on Belle and Gideon will be lifted, | 加在贝儿和吉迪恩身上的诅咒就会失效 |
[22:02] | and I will have unchecked powers. | 而我也将有无穷的力量 |
[22:06] | Not even the laws of magic will apply. | 甚至连魔法规则也将失效 |
[22:10] | I can make them love you | 我可以让他们都来爱你 |
[22:11] | without you having to give up being the Dark One. | 而你也不需要放弃成为黑暗者 |
[22:15] | Don’t you realize? | 你还没意识到吗 |
[22:18] | You can finally have it all. | 最终你能拥有一切 |
[22:21] | No… | 不 |
[22:23] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[22:25] | I won’t trust you. | 我不会再信你了 |
[22:29] | All you care about’s yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[22:30] | I care about you! Always have! | 我在乎你 一直都在乎 |
[22:33] | And I worked tirelessly to reunite us! | 我辛苦地谋划 就是为了我们重新团聚 |
[22:36] | And now we can be a family again. | 现在我们又能成为一家人了 |
[22:41] | And not just with Belle and Gideon. | 不仅仅只有贝儿和吉迪恩 |
[22:45] | What do you mean by that? | 你那是什么意思 |
[22:49] | With my new powers, I can bring back the dead. | 依靠我新的力量 我能起死回生 |
[22:55] | Like Baelfire. | 比如比尔菲 |
[22:58] | Your first son that you lost. | 你失去的第一个儿子 |
[23:02] | All your desires can be had. | 你所渴望的一切都能获得 |
[23:09] | Your magic will really allow us to have it all? | 你的魔法真能让我们拥有一切吗 |
[23:19] | Without a doubt. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[23:34] | Well, there’s just one problem. | 然而 现在只剩一个问题了 |
[23:39] | All magic comes with a price. | 一切的魔法都要付出代价 |
[23:47] | And I’m no longer willing to pay it. | 而我不想再付出了 |
[23:51] | You will not be winning any battle. | 你赢不了任何战争 |
[23:54] | And you are gonna suffer | 而且你会因为 |
[23:57] | for what you did to Belle and Gideon. | 你对贝儿和吉迪恩的行为付出代价 |
[24:00] | You may think that you can stop me, | 或许你觉得你可以阻止我 |
[24:03] | but that doesn’t mean the Final Battle is over. | 但那不代表最后一战会结束 |
[24:06] | After all, I’m not the one who’s going to kill the Savior. | 毕竟我不是会杀死救世主的人 |
[24:11] | That’s what I learned from the runes. | 这是我从那些符号中了解到的 |
[24:14] | Darkness can’t snuff out the light. | 黑暗无法消灭光明 |
[24:17] | It’s not strong enough. | 黑暗不够强大 |
[24:19] | Only light can snuff out light. | 只有光明可以消灭光明 |
[24:23] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[24:26] | You have his heart. | 你拥有他的心 |
[24:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:30] | And I commanded him to kill the Savior. | 我命令他去杀了救世主 |
[24:34] | Not even my death can stop that. | 我死了也阻止不了 |
[24:39] | In fact, I suspect it would ensure it. | 其实我的死或许能确保事成 |
[24:45] | Well… | 好吧… |
[24:48] | there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法知道 |
[25:32] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[25:39] | Just in time, Savior. | 时间刚好 救世主 |
[25:43] | Henry. Go! | 亨利 快跑 |
[25:57] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[26:01] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[26:02] | Yeah. I’m awake. | 是 我醒了 |
[26:04] | The curse is broken. | 诅咒被打破了 |
[26:07] | When I killed her. | 因为我杀了她 |
[26:11] | You killed your mother? | 你杀了你母亲 |
[26:14] | W-Where’s Gideon? | 吉迪恩人呢 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | Still under her control. | 还被她控制着 |
[26:23] | But I think I know who to ask. | 但我知道该问谁 |
[26:25] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[26:26] | C-Can you stop him? | 你能阻止他吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t intend to stop him. | 我不打算阻止他 |
[26:32] | I intend to save him. | 我打算救他 |
[26:38] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[26:39] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[26:40] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[26:41] | Maybe. But I also can’t give up. | 也许 但我也不能放弃 |
[26:46] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[26:48] | Let’s go. Go! | 快跑 跑 |
[27:01] | – You did it. – Kinda. | -你成功了 -算是吧 |
[27:02] | That won’t hold very long. | 那可坚持不了多久 |
[27:03] | It’s okay. The Black Fairy’s got his heart. | 没事 黑仙子拥有他的心 |
[27:05] | Gold’s gonna get it. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 戈登会拿回来 大家都会没事的 |
[27:07] | I appreciate your optimism, kid, but we got to go. | 我欣赏你的乐观 孩子 但我们得走了 |
[27:15] | You think his heart’s down here? | 你觉得他的心在这下面吗 |
[27:17] | I know my mother. | 我了解我母亲 |
[27:18] | This is where she’d hide it. | 这是她藏东西的地方 |
[27:20] | If I find it – | 如果我找到… |
[27:23] | Belle, you all right? | 贝儿 你没事吧 |
[27:24] | My ankle. I think it’s twisted. | 我的脚踝好像扭到了 |
[27:26] | – Well, let me fix it. – No, no! Just go ahead. | -让我治好 -不 你赶紧走 |
[27:28] | We’re racing against the clock. I’ll only slow you down. | 我们在与时间赛跑 我只会拖累你 |
[27:31] | Go. Save Emma! Save our son! | 快 救艾玛 救我们的儿子 |
[27:37] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[27:38] | We lost him. But he won’t be far behind. | 我们甩掉他了 但他不会落后太多 |
[27:41] | I’m so sorry that I ever doubted you. | 我很抱歉我没相信你 |
[27:43] | I know. It’s okay. It was the curse. | 我知道 没事 是因为诅咒 |
[27:45] | I’m just happy it’s broken. | 我只是很开心它被打破了 |
[27:46] | We are, too. | 我们也是 |
[27:50] | Oh, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:58] | Some honeymoon, huh? | 这蜜月真够呛啊 |
[27:59] | Oh, we’ll get there. We’ll get there. | 我们会熬过去的 都会过去的 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:22] | She left him with one last command. | 她给他留下了最后一道命令 |
[28:25] | Kill you no matter what. | 无论如何都要杀死你 |
[28:28] | Well, then we’ll kill him. | 好吧 那我们就杀死他 |
[28:30] | No. It’s a trap. | 不 那是个陷阱 |
[28:32] | If Gideon kills Emma, then light will be destroyed. | 如果吉迪恩杀了艾玛 光明会被毁灭 |
[28:36] | And if Emma kills him, then she’ll darken herself | 如果艾玛杀了他 她也会被黑化 |
[28:39] | and light will be destroyed anyway. | 光明也会被摧毁 |
[28:41] | You don’t have to kill him. | 你不用杀他 |
[28:42] | Just hold him off until Gold gets his heart. | 只要在戈登拿到他心之前 拖住他 |
[28:45] | Well, there’s no holding him off. | 没有办法拖住他 |
[28:47] | But she is right. | 她说得对 |
[28:50] | It’s a trap, and it’s perfect. | 这是个陷阱 完美的陷阱 |
[28:52] | No matter what, darkness wins. | 不管怎么样 黑暗都将胜利 |
[28:54] | I’m not telling you to give up. You can’t. | 我不是让你放弃 你不能放弃 |
[28:56] | Emma, you of all people should know, | 艾玛 你最应该知道 |
[28:58] | there’s always a third way. | 还有别的选择 |
[29:09] | Remember when you first came to Storybrooke? | 还记得你第一次来童话镇吗 |
[29:11] | We hated each other. | 我们相互厌恶 |
[29:13] | – Regina. – No, it’s true. | -瑞金娜 -是事实 |
[29:15] | I was Henry’s mother, but you said you were. | 我是亨利的母亲 但你说你是 |
[29:18] | And we fought. | 我们斗了好久 |
[29:20] | And oh, boy, did we ever fight. | 天啊 我们一直都在斗 |
[29:25] | But you found a third way. | 但你找到了第三种办法 |
[29:28] | We were both his mother. | 我们都是他的妈妈 |
[29:32] | Earlier today, I saw my evil half… | 今天的早些时候 我看到我邪恶的一半 |
[29:37] | …be selfless. | 无私地献身 |
[29:39] | She saved us all. I never saw that coming. | 她救了我们大家 我从没想过会发生这样的事 |
[29:44] | Just like however you’re going to get out of this, | 正如现在 无论你最后如何脱身 |
[29:47] | you haven’t seen yet. | 你现在都不知道 |
[29:50] | But you will. | 但你会的 |
[29:52] | Sounds like you’re talking about hope. | 听起来你说的是希望 |
[29:55] | Something you taught me all those years ago | 这也是你多年前教会我的 |
[29:57] | when…you didn’t give up on me. | 你从没有放弃过我 |
[30:01] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[30:04] | You’ll know when the time comes. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[30:08] | I’m afraid that time has indeed come. | 恐怕这一刻已经来了 |
[30:11] | – Son of a bitch! – Dad, stop! | -混蛋 -爸爸 不要 |
[30:14] | I got this. | 我来 |
[30:21] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[30:41] | There’s your heart, Gideon. | 这就是你的心 吉迪恩 |
[30:44] | Now let’s save you. Let’s stop you. | 现在我来救你了 阻止你 |
[30:48] | But why would you stop him? | 你为什么要阻止他 |
[30:51] | Now, remember what Mother said. | 现在想想妈妈的话吧 |
[30:53] | “With the death of the Savior, you can have it all.” | 救世主一死 你就能拥有一切了 |
[30:57] | You’re nothing but a devil on my shoulder. | 你不过是我心里的魔鬼罢了 |
[30:59] | Doesn’t mean to say I’m wrong, dearie. | 但我没说错啊 亲爱的 |
[31:01] | This is our last chance to finally get everything. | 这是我们获得一切的最后机会了 |
[31:05] | Love and power. | 爱和权力 |
[31:08] | All you have to do now is put the heart down | 你要做的就是放下这颗心 |
[31:12] | and let our boy finish his mission. | 让儿子完成他的任务 |
[31:18] | No. | 不 |
[31:21] | I won’t betray my family. | 我不会背叛我的家人 |
[31:24] | I will do the right thing. | 我要做正确的事 |
[31:28] | I was destined to become the Savior. | 我曾注定成为救世主 |
[31:31] | And now you’re fated to change magic! | 那现在你注定要改变魔法 |
[31:34] | In this new world, we will make the rules. | 在新的世界 我们将制定魔法规则 |
[31:37] | Belle wants to see the world. | 贝儿想要看看世界 |
[31:38] | Well, go on. Spend 100 years seeing it, | 那去吧 有百年的时间去看世界 |
[31:42] | then 100 years wrecking it. | 再花百年的时间去毁灭世界 |
[31:47] | No. | 不 |
[31:49] | It won’t…be…real. | 那不是真的 |
[31:56] | Gideon, stop. | 吉迪恩 停下 |
[31:58] | Do not kill Emma Swan. | 不要杀艾玛·斯旺 |
[32:07] | Did you really think it was gonna be that easy? | 你真以为会那么简单吗 |
[32:10] | This is the Black Fairy’s spell we’re talking about here! | 这可是黑仙子的魔咒啊 |
[32:14] | You may want to do the right thing, | 你也许想要做正确的事 |
[32:16] | but as we all know, | 但我们都知道 |
[32:19] | we can’t always get what we want. | 我们没法心想事成的 |
[32:23] | Now, can we? | 是吧 |
[32:39] | No one’s going to save you. | 没人会来救你的 |
[32:49] | No one needs to save me! I’m the Savior! | 我不需要人来救 我就是救世主 |
[32:55] | I’m fighting for the people I love. | 我在为心爱的人战斗 |
[33:00] | Ultimately, I am a hero. | 最终 我是个英雄 |
[33:03] | I am hope. I am light! | 我就是希望 我就是光明 |
[33:06] | And light cannot destroy darkness. | 光明无法摧毁黑暗 |
[33:07] | It can only create more light. | 它只会创造更多的光明 |
[33:08] | I will not kill innocents! | 我不会杀死无辜之人 |
[33:11] | I will do what all saviors must! | 我会做救世主该做的 |
[33:12] | I will give hope… | 我给予希望 |
[33:21] | …no matter what the cost. | 无论代价是什么 |
[33:27] | No! | 不 |
[33:39] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 我很抱歉 艾玛 |
[33:43] | I was hoping you’d save us both. | 我原本希望你能救我们俩的 |
[34:22] | I failed you, Belle. | 我失败了 贝儿 |
[34:26] | I failed our family. | 我让家人失望了 |
[34:30] | I made the right choice. | 我做了正确的选择 |
[34:34] | It just didn’t work out. | 但没有成功 |
[35:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:16] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[35:56] | Is that… | 那是… |
[35:58] | It’s Gideon. | 是吉迪恩 |
[36:07] | A fresh start. | 全新的开始 |
[36:10] | A happy ending. | 幸福结局 |
[36:12] | No. | 不 |
[36:14] | A happy beginning. | 幸福的开始 |
[36:40] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:45] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的 |
[36:57] | “When Good and Evil both did the right thing, faith was restored. | 当善良和邪恶都做了正确的事 信念就被重塑 |
[37:01] | The final battle was won.” | 最后一战胜利了 |
[37:08] | That’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[37:09] | That’s all? No “The End”? | 就是全部了吗 没有”全书终”吗 |
[37:13] | No. | 没有 |
[37:14] | ‘Course not. Because this isn’t the end. | 当然没有 因为这不是结束 |
[37:17] | I mean, maybe of this book, but…it isn’t the end, end. | 也许书结束了 但没有结束 |
[37:21] | So…what now? | 那现在呢 |
[37:24] | Now? Now we get to see what’s next. | 现在吗 现在我们就看还会发生什么 |
[37:29] | Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending | 相信幸福结局的可能 |
[37:31] | is a powerful thing, but living with that kind of belief… | 是一种强大的力量 但坚持这种信仰生活 |
[37:35] | that’s the most powerful thing of all. | 才是最最强大的 |
[37:38] | That’s hope. | 是希望 |
[37:40] | So you asked, “What now?” | 你们问 现在呢 |
[37:42] | Now we get to keep going on. | 现在我们可以继续生活了 |
[37:46] | We get to keep doing what we love… | 做我们爱做的事 |
[37:50] | with the people we love. | 和爱的人在一起 |
[37:52] | An ending isn’t happiness. | 结束不是幸福 |
[37:56] | Being together is. | 在一起才是 |
[41:06] | 童话镇 瑞金娜·米尔斯 王后 | |
[41:46] | Ready for a new adventure? | 准备好迎接新的冒险了吗 |
[44:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[44:32] | Hi. Are you Henry Mills? | 你好 你是亨利·米尔斯吗 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[44:39] | Yeah. Who are you? | 我是 你是谁 |
[44:41] | My name’s Lucy. I’m your daughter. | 我叫露西 我是你女儿 |
[44:45] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[44:47] | Yeah, you do. | 你有 |
[44:48] | Now come on. Your family needs you. | 快来吧 你家人需要你 |