时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Kill him. – ?Why? I don’t understand. | -杀了他 -为什么 我不明白 |
[00:05] | I don’t need you to understand. | 不用你明白 |
[00:06] | I need you to obey. | 乖乖听我话就好 |
[00:08] | Look. Whatever she wants you to do to me, | 不管她让你把我怎么样 |
[00:09] | you don’t have to do it. | 你都不用听她的 |
[00:10] | You seem a lot nicer. I’m not. | 你比她面善多了 我不是 |
[00:13] | I’ve seen your cold case. | 我读了你的悬案 |
[00:14] | The one with the missing girl. | 那个失踪女孩的案件 |
[00:15] | That’s one powerful rune. | 这是很强的符文标记 |
[00:17] | If your lost girl was drawin’ that, | 如果是那个失踪女孩画的 |
[00:18] | I’d hate to meet whatever evil she was facing down. | 她面对的邪物一定非常厉害 |
[00:21] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[00:22] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[00:23] | I have no idea who that kid is. | 我也不知道这孩子是谁 |
[00:25] | I do. | 我认识 |
[00:27] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[00:39] | This is supposed to be a scene from my book | 这应该是我书里的场景 |
[00:41] | with us photoshopped in as the characters. | 把我们合成了对应的角色 |
[00:43] | This me as the kid who believes in Fairy Tales, | 我在照片中是一个相信童话故事的孩子 |
[00:46] | and you as my mom. | 而你是我妈妈 |
[00:49] | The Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[00:51] | The Evil Queen? | 巫后 |
[00:55] | Right. So Victoria’s screwing with us. | 好吧 所以维多利亚是在整我们吗 |
[00:59] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 别这样 别这样 |
[01:00] | Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth. | 慢一点 贝比·鲁斯 |
[01:00] | 美国职业棒球运动员 原名乔治·赫曼 | |
[01:02] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[01:03] | We don’t know that Victoria made the photo. | 我们不知道照片是不是维多利亚合成的 |
[01:05] | Can we at least look into it before it’s clobberin’ time? | 在暴揍别人之前 我们至少查一下吧 |
[01:12] | Roni. | 罗尼 |
[01:14] | I am so glad you’re still here. | 很高兴你还在 |
[01:18] | Hey, uh, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[01:19] | It’s, um — it’s been a big night. | 今晚真难忘 |
[01:21] | Sabine and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck. | 我和萨宾 我们买了一辆餐车 |
[01:27] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:28] | It needs a lot of work, and I sold my tools. | 车需要好好修整 但是我把工具卖了 |
[01:30] | Do you have any? | 你有工具吗 |
[01:31] | Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so… | 你真幸运 这地方一直塌塌补补的 |
[01:35] | I’ve got all the tools you’ll need. | 我有你要的工具 |
[01:38] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是救了我一命 |
[01:41] | Well, hey. | 那个 |
[01:42] | Um, If you need some help, I’m pretty good around engines, | 如果你需要帮忙 我对引擎有所了解 |
[01:46] | you know, for a writer. | 对于一个作家来说 |
[01:47] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[01:55] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[01:56] | Hey, if I were the Evil Queen, | 如果我是巫后 |
[01:58] | I could look into my magic mirror and tell you. | 我应该可以看看我的魔法镜 然后告诉你 |
[02:02] | But this is all the magic I got. | 但是我只有这些魔法 |
[02:12] | Okay, Zen and the art of fixing a busted motorcycle. | 禅与维修损坏摩托车艺术 |
[02:16] | First lesson — Know thy tools. | 第一课 了解汝之工具 |
[02:20] | Starting with the humble torque wrench. | 从普通的扭力扳手开始 |
[02:23] | I like this… torque wrench. | 我喜欢这个扭力扳手 |
[02:27] | Thanks for letting me help. Really. | 谢谢你让我帮忙 真的 |
[02:32] | The magical carriage is real. | 魔法马车原来是真的 |
[02:34] | Bet it’s worth its weight in gold. | 我打赌说它价钱不菲 |
[02:39] | And let me guess — | 我猜猜看 |
[02:39] | you fine fellows are here to kill us and take it? | 你们是要杀了我们夺车吗 |
[02:43] | Hey, he’s smarter than he looks. | 他比外表看起来的聪明多了 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:47] | Good thing you’re not. | 可惜你不是 |
[03:03] | Get away from my son. | 离我儿子远一点 |
[03:06] | It’s okay, Mom. I got this. | 没事 妈妈 我搞定了 |
[03:27] | Well, I guess you do know how to use a wrench. | 看来你知道怎么使用扳手啊 |
[03:34] | Henry, you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[03:36] | Oh, yeah. I’m fine. Nothing we can’t handle. | 没事 没什么是我们搞不定的 |
[03:41] | Thanks to this. | 谢谢这个 |
[03:44] | You still have it. | 你还留着 |
[03:48] | You know, I bought this for you when you were 10. | 你10岁的时候 我买给你的 |
[03:53] | And now here you are | 而你现在 |
[03:55] | with a sword and motorcycle and a girl. | 拿着剑 骑着摩托车 身边带着个姑娘 |
[04:00] | Yeah, still figuring the girl part out. | 姑娘那部分我还没搞清楚 |
[04:04] | The Resistance always come first, right? | 反抗军永远放在第一位 对吧 |
[04:07] | As soon as we fix up the bike, | 只要把摩托车修好 |
[04:08] | we’re off on another recon mission. | 我们就要再去做侦查 |
[04:11] | Oh, that sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[04:13] | Hey, you should come with us. | 你应该跟我们一起走 |
[04:15] | We could use you. | 你能帮上忙 |
[04:18] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[04:19] | – I-I’m busy. ?- With what? | -我很忙 -忙什么 |
[04:22] | Don’t tell me you’re going on naval patrol with Hook. | 别告诉我你要跟虎克去做海军巡逻 |
[04:24] | Not if I can help it. | 那我才不要 |
[04:26] | But you don’t need your mother around you all the time. | 但你不需要你母亲时刻在身边 |
[04:29] | Not anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[04:32] | And obviously, you can take care of yourself. | 显然 你可以照顾好自己 |
[04:35] | So… | 所以 |
[04:41] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[04:47] | Are you feeling all right, Mother? | 你还好吧 母亲 |
[04:48] | Yes, Ivy. | 还好 艾薇 |
[04:49] | I’m lying here in the dark because I feel fantastic. | 我躺在黑暗中 因为我感觉很棒 |
[04:52] | It’s a migraine. | 是偏头疼 |
[04:54] | Did you put the wrong sugar in my coffee? | 你在我的咖啡里放错糖了吗 |
[04:56] | I told you aspartame is a trigger. | 我和你说过阿司帕坦会引发偏头疼 |
[04:57] | I know, Mother, which is why I always put | 我知道 母亲 所以我总是 |
[05:00] | real sugar in your coffee. | 在你咖啡你放真的糖 |
[05:02] | You know, something else might have triggered it. | 其他东西也会引发偏头疼 |
[05:05] | Like these flowers. | 比如说这些花 |
[05:06] | I’m sure they’re full of pollen. | 肯定都是花粉 |
[05:08] | Why don’t you let me get rid of the revolting things for you? | 你何不让我帮你扔掉这些令人讨厌的东西呢 |
[05:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Anything to make your grating voice stop. | 只要能停止你这刺耳的声音就行了 |
[05:33] | You got them! | 你拿到花了 |
[05:35] | Give them here. I can’t wait any longer. | 拿来 我再也等不下去了 |
[05:40] | So, do they have the magic we need? | 花里有我们需要的魔法吗 |
[05:43] | Only the tiniest seed. | 只有最微小的种子 |
[05:46] | But it’s still quite fragile. | 但还是很脆弱 |
[05:48] | It needs fertile ground. | 需要肥沃的土壤 |
[05:49] | I suppose I’m to get that, too? | 我猜这也要我出手吧 |
[05:52] | I have spent too much time in this world fetching things. | 我在这世上浪费了太多时间做跑腿 |
[05:56] | You must be patient a little longer, my dear. | 你必须要再耐心一点 亲爱的 |
[05:59] | Remember what I taught you. | 记住我教你的 |
[06:02] | Remember how we survive. | 记住我们要如何生存 |
[06:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:07] | I close my eyes. | 我闭上双眼 |
[06:10] | I imagine my mother’s destruction. | 想像我母亲的毁灭 |
[06:13] | Mother isn’t the only one to be wary of. | 要提防的不止是母亲 |
[06:20] | Regina. | 还有瑞金娜 |
[06:22] | I’m not sure it was wise to give her the photo. | 我不确定把照片交给她是否明智 |
[06:26] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:28] | By the end of the day, Regina won’t be a problem. | 到今晚 瑞金娜将不会再是问题 |
[06:38] | Okay, so I figured out the mystery. | 我弄明白神秘事件是怎么回事了 |
[06:40] | Look, Ivy’s timeline from Halloween. | 艾薇在万圣节发的照片 |
[06:42] | She posted a bunch of pictures of us getting drinks together. | 她发了一堆我们一起喝酒的照片 |
[06:46] | Oh, this looks bad. | 这下糟了 |
[06:47] | “#Drunkoween”? | 酒圣节 |
[06:49] | #DrinkingBuddy. | 酒伴 |
[06:51] | Yeah, this looks bad. | 确实糟了 |
[06:52] | Well, that’s why I’m not on social media. | 所以我才不用这些社交软件 |
[06:54] | Yeah, but Jacinda is. | 但是杰辛达在用 |
[06:55] | And now I’m worried | 现在我很担心 |
[06:56] | that whatever we had, I screwed it all up. | 不论我们之间有怎样的感觉 我都搞砸了 |
[06:59] | I want to see the picture! | 我要看照片 |
[07:00] | How do you know about the picture, Lucy? | 你怎么知道照片的事的 露西 |
[07:02] | Ivy told me all about it. | 艾薇都告诉我了 |
[07:04] | She did? She… | 她告诉你了吗 她… |
[07:07] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[07:12] | This photo. | 这张照片 |
[07:14] | I know she’s on your side now, | 我知道她现在是你这边的了 |
[07:15] | and I know what you found in Grandma’s weird attic, | 我还知道你们在外婆的诡异阁楼里找到了什么 |
[07:17] | so come on! | 来吧 |
[07:18] | Show me! | 让我看看 |
[07:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:25] | I remember reading this scene. | 我记得我读到过这个场景 |
[07:28] | Um, so, Henry is Henry, obviously, | 所以 亨利当然就是亨利了 |
[07:32] | and Roni, you’re… | 然后罗尼 你是… |
[07:39] | You’re Regina! I mean, of course you are! | 你是瑞金娜 可不就是你吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, my gosh. You’re his mom. | 我的老天 你是他妈妈 |
[07:44] | Regina Mills adopted Henry Mills | 在真实世界里的波士顿 |
[07:46] | in the real world in Boston! | 瑞金娜·米尔斯领养了亨利·米尔斯 |
[07:48] | And it was the best thing that ever happened to her, to you! | 这是发生在她身上 也就是你身上最棒的事 |
[07:50] | Lucy, no. | 露西 不是的 |
[07:53] | Give it up. | 别执着了 |
[07:54] | The picture’s obviously fake. | 这些照片很明显是假的 |
[07:56] | No, it’s not! | 才不是 |
[07:57] | Henry, you had something magical. | 亨利 你身怀魔法 |
[08:00] | You had a book that had real stories in it, | 你有一本书 里面记录了真实的故事 |
[08:03] | and you never gave up. | 你从不放弃 |
[08:04] | And I won’t give up, either. | 我也从不放弃 |
[08:06] | You are going to break this curse | 你将会打破这个诅咒 |
[08:08] | because you truly are Regina. | 因为你真的是瑞金娜 |
[08:11] | And all I have to do is make you remember. | 而我只需要让你想起来就行了 |
[08:14] | And I know exactly how to do it. | 我正好知道该怎么做 |
[08:25] | This is where the real suffering begins. | 这里才是真正的苦难开始的地方 |
[08:27] | Desk work isn’t that bad. | 文书工作也没有那么糟糕 |
[08:29] | I feel fine. I’m going back to work. | 我感觉挺好 我要回去工作了 |
[08:33] | Well, Captain wants you to stick it out for at least a week. | 队长希望你至少要再住院一周 |
[08:44] | I take it you want to walk out of here. | 我想你是要自己走出院了 |
[08:46] | That’s right. I’m going to walk straight back to the precinct, | 没错 我要直接走回分局 |
[08:49] | have a word with the captain. | 跟队长聊两句 |
[08:51] | In the meantime, keep your eyes on your phone. | 在此期间 你注意看手机 |
[08:53] | I might have some errands for you to run. | 我或许有差事交给你来办 |
[09:05] | I was hoping you might help me while Weaver’s resting up. | 我还希望在韦弗休息的时候你会帮我呢 |
[09:09] | It’s an important case. It’s a missing girl. | 这案子很重要 有个女孩失踪了 |
[09:11] | So, what do you and Weaver do when he needs help? | 韦弗需要帮助的时候你们都会做些什么呢 |
[09:20] | He buys me lunch. | 他给我买午饭 |
[09:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Well, I was a little skeptical | 我本来还有点担心 |
[09:36] | with the stray dogs hanging out in the alley, | 因为看到了在小巷里游荡的流浪狗 |
[09:38] | but Bella Notte has damn good pizza. | 但是”美妙之夜”的披萨可真是好吃 |
[09:43] | Now, what’s up with you? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:47] | You’ve been quiet ever since Lucy dropped | 自从露西说出瑞金娜这一重磅消息 |
[09:49] | the Regina bomb. | 你就一直没什么话 |
[09:51] | Are you worried about her? | 你在担心她吗 |
[09:53] | No, it’s not that. | 不是这么回事 |
[09:54] | It just, you know — | 只是 你知道 |
[09:56] | It just brought up a difficult memory is all. | 只是勾起了一段很痛苦的记忆 |
[10:04] | I actually — I — | 我其实… 我… |
[10:08] | I did try to adopt once. | 我确实试过一次收养孩子 |
[10:13] | A beautiful baby boy. | 一个很漂亮的小男孩 |
[10:15] | Then at the last minute, the adoption agency decided | 然而在最后一刻 领养机构认为 |
[10:18] | I wasn’t a good fit. | 我不合适 |
[10:24] | Just left a mark, you know? | 给我留下了心理阴影 |
[10:28] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[10:29] | you seem like mom to a lot of people around here. | 这里很多人都觉的你像个妈妈 |
[10:34] | Which is why we have to help Lucy. | 所以我们一定要帮露西 |
[10:37] | If we pretend we believe her, | 如果我们假装相信她 |
[10:40] | then she’ll stop being defensive | 那她就会卸下防御的心理 |
[10:41] | and finally believe the truth when she sees it. | 最终会相信她所看到的真相 |
[10:45] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[10:46] | The sooner the fantasy fades, the sooner she can heal. | 幻想褪去的越快 她痊愈的也就越快 |
[10:51] | Okay, Operation Heartbreak it is. | 好吧 心碎行动开始 |
[10:54] | That’s a thing from my book. | 是我书里的内容 |
[10:55] | Just like something else she said, | 就像她说过的 |
[10:57] | which gives me a good idea of exactly where she is. | 从她话里我猜到了她现在在哪儿 |
[11:00] | – You want to go there now? – I’ll go solo. | -你现在想去吗 -我自己去就好 |
[11:02] | Your afternoon is already full. | 你的下午已经安排满了 |
[11:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:07] | Oh, did I forget to mention | 我是不是忘了说 |
[11:08] | the pizza place was close to that? | 那家披萨店离那个很近 |
[11:15] | Go ask her out. | 去约她出去吧 |
[11:17] | Sometimes I guess you just got to accept when Mom knows best. | 有时你不得不承认 妈妈总是知道什么最好 |
[11:21] | Now, be charming, and don’t slouch. | 要英俊潇洒 不要懒散颓废 |
[11:26] | I’m kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[11:29] | Go talk to her. I’ll go deal with Lucy. | 去找她聊聊 我去处理露西的事 |
[12:11] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[12:20] | You have to be careful around strange magic. | 接触陌生的魔法时你一定要小心 |
[12:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:27] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[12:29] | I should have let that thing eat you. | 真该让那东西吃了你 |
[12:31] | You tried to kill my son. | 你想杀了我儿子 |
[12:33] | On my mother’s orders. | 是我母亲命令我杀的 |
[12:35] | She doesn’t take “No” for an answer. | 她绝不容忍抗命行为 |
[12:38] | Well, is that why you’re here? | 所以你来了这儿吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 不是 |
[12:41] | I am through with doing things for that woman. | 我受够了给那女人做事 |
[12:43] | I am here to find magic to help me get free of her. | 我来这儿是为了找到能让我脱离她的魔法 |
[12:48] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:48] | I thought you were marrying some prince. | 我以为你是要嫁给某个王子呢 |
[12:52] | Do you honestly think that was my choice? | 你真以为那是我自己的选择吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[13:03] | The funny thing is, I was born with magic. | 有趣的是 我天生就会魔法 |
[13:07] | Only Mother never let me cultivate it. | 只是母亲从不让我学习使用魔法 |
[13:09] | She knew I would only use it to escape from her. | 她知道我只会用魔法逃离她 |
[13:13] | So, if I can’t learn to use my own magic, | 所以 如果我不能学会使用自身的魔法 |
[13:15] | I will steal someone else’s. | 我就偷别人的魔法来用 |
[13:18] | Drizella, I know what it’s like | 崔西里亚 我知道与一位 |
[13:19] | to live with such a controlling mother. | 强控制欲的母亲生活是什么样子 |
[13:24] | Perhaps I can help. | 或许我能帮你 |
[13:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:30] | But you’re not going to steal it. | 但是你不能去偷魔法用 |
[13:33] | You’re going to use the gift you were born with. | 你要使用你天生就有的魔法 |
[13:39] | I got what you asked for. | 我给你搞来了你想要的 |
[13:41] | Fresh from that charmless little community garden. | 刚从那个毫无美感的小社区花园弄来的 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Your mother has denied me of this for far too long. | 你母亲已经拒绝我这一要求太久了 |
[13:49] | Then prove to me that this was worth ruining my nails for. | 那就向我证明 我弄脏了指甲挖土是值得的 |
[14:36] | That’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[14:37] | Careful! | 小心 |
[14:39] | This is a most dangerous path to take a person down. | 这是打倒一个人最危险的方式 |
[14:50] | Then I guess we’ll see | 那么我倒要看看 |
[14:53] | if Regina is as powerful as she thinks she is. | 瑞金娜是不是如她想象的那般强大 |
[15:21] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[15:24] | Uh, The English Beat. “Save it for Later.” | “英国节奏”乐队的《留给日后》 |
[15:27] | I know what it is. Why are you playing it? | 我知道是什么歌 你为什么放这首歌 |
[15:30] | Oh, I always just liked the ’80s. | 我就是很喜欢80年代 |
[15:32] | You know, John Hughes movies, New Wave music — | 约翰·休斯的电影啊 新浪潮的音乐啊 |
[15:35] | a little — little New Order, a little Adam Ant. | 还有新秩序乐团 亚当·安特的歌 |
[15:36] | You know, I always used to make these amazing mix tapes, and I was — | 我总是做一些不错的混剪带子 我还… |
[15:39] | You are making less sense than normal, Henry Mills. | 你比平时更让人不懂了 亨利·米尔斯 |
[15:42] | Yeah, right. Uh — | 是吗 好吧 |
[15:47] | Last time I was single, mix tapes always worked | 之前我单身的时候 混剪磁带总是能 |
[15:50] | when I wanted to ask a girl out, so… | 在我约女孩的时候帮上忙 |
[15:53] | You’re asking me on a date now? | 你现在要约我了吗 |
[15:55] | You sure it’s me you want to ask out? | 你确定你要约的人是我吗 |
[15:57] | Yes! Yes! | 是的 当然 |
[15:57] | Because the thing with Ivy, that was a mistake. | 因为跟艾薇的那件事是个误会 |
[15:59] | I mean, it wasn’t, like, a mistake mistake, | 我是说 那真是个误会 是个错误 |
[16:01] | – because nothing happened, but… – ?Sorry. | -因为什么也没发生 但… -抱歉 |
[16:03] | I get it. I get it. You don’t have to explain. | 我懂的 我都懂 你不用解释 |
[16:05] | But I do! | 但我要解释 |
[16:06] | I do because I find myself wanting to explain | 因为我感觉自己想要向你 |
[16:07] | all kinds of things to you, | 解释所有的事情 |
[16:09] | like — like, I don’t know, | 就像… 我也说不好 |
[16:10] | like why pancakes are appropriate for dessert, | 就像为什么煎饼适合当甜点 |
[16:12] | why the English Beat is so culturally relevant, | 为什么”英国节奏”乐队对文化的影响这么大 |
[16:15] | why I can’t stop thinking about you. | 为什么我不停地在想你 |
[16:23] | You sure have seen a lot of John Hughes movies. | 你还真是看过不少约翰·休斯的电影 |
[16:29] | What if I explained to you | 要是我告诉你 |
[16:30] | that I have a daughter and a new small business | 我有个女儿 还有个刚起步的小生意 |
[16:33] | and very little time? | 而且没什么时间呢 |
[16:37] | Well, then I’d say, I’m a Swyft driver | 那我会说 我是个快车司机 |
[16:38] | and a failed writer with nothing but time. | 还是个除了时间一无所有的失败作家 |
[16:41] | So, whenever you have some, I’d, uh — | 所以不管你什么时候有时间 我… |
[16:46] | I’d love to take you on a date. | 我都愿意和你约会 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | What about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[16:53] | Now? Like — Like, here? Like — | 现在吗 就… 就这里吗 |
[16:55] | Well, you said you’re good with cars, right? | 你刚说你很懂车 不是吗 |
[17:00] | And yeah, mix tapes always work. | 还有 确实 混剪磁带总是管用的 |
[17:13] | Yeah, thanks. Um… | 好 谢谢 |
[17:17] | I’m just gonna… | 我就要… |
[17:23] | All right. Let’s see what we got going on. | 好吧 让我看看有什么问题 |
[17:28] | Okay. I’m going to test you now. | 好嘞 我现在要测试你了 |
[17:29] | Oh, yeah. There’s the problem. | 好 问题在这儿 |
[17:32] | ?I see it already. | 我已经明白了 |
[17:50] | Thought Victoria said you couldn’t come here. | 还以为维多利亚不让你来这儿呢 |
[17:56] | She doesn’t know I’m here. | 她不知道我在这儿 |
[17:59] | And I had to come. | 但我不得不来 |
[18:00] | Henry guessed you’d be here. | 亨利猜到你在这儿了 |
[18:02] | Of course he did. | 他当然能猜到 |
[18:04] | Because when Henry needed magic the most, | 因为当亨利急需魔法时 |
[18:08] | the storybook showed up for him in Snow White’s closet. | 故事书就会为他出现在白雪公主的衣柜里 |
[18:15] | And when some people touch it, | 人们碰到这本书的时候 |
[18:18] | they remember everything about who they were. | 就会记起自己从前的所有事 |
[18:22] | So, if I grabbed it, | 所以 如果我拿到那本书 |
[18:28] | I’d remember being a queen? | 我就能记起当王后时的事了吗 |
[18:31] | You’re never going to believe it. | 你绝不会相信的 |
[18:34] | Look, I would love to believe I was a queen. | 听着 我当然愿意相信我曾经是个王后 |
[18:39] | You know, someone with this big, amazing life | 相信我曾经有着伟大壮丽的人生 |
[18:41] | who adopted a son she loved. | 领养了一个我疼爱的儿子 |
[18:43] | And I know enough to know I don’t know everything, Lucy. | 我也知道我并非无所不知 露西 |
[18:48] | So why don’t we prove this thing together? | 所以不如我们一起证明这件事吧 |
[18:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:56] | What do you say? | 你说怎么样 |
[18:58] | Partners? | 合作伙伴 |
[19:07] | You can do this, Drizella. | 你做得到的 崔西里亚 |
[19:17] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry I’m wasting your time. | 很抱歉浪费你的时间了 |
[19:20] | I’m sure you have better things to do. | 你肯定有更重要的事要做 |
[19:22] | You’re not wasting my time. | 你没有浪费我的时间 |
[19:26] | You just need… | 你只是需要… |
[19:30] | the right motivation. | 合适的动力 |
[19:42] | Regina! No! | 瑞金娜 不要 |
[19:52] | I-I didn’t think I could do it. | 我没觉得自己能做到 |
[19:54] | I didn’t — I didn’t know it was possible. | 我… 我不知道自己能做到 |
[19:57] | If you believe in yourself, it is. | 只要你相信自己 你就可以 |
[20:03] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[20:06] | you are a lot like I was when I was your age. | 你很像我年轻的时候 就像你这么大 |
[20:12] | Except I didn’t have the right guide, | 只不过我没有正确的指导 |
[20:13] | so all my power came from | 所以我所有的力量都来自于 |
[20:15] | anger and hate. | 愤怒和仇恨 |
[20:20] | I sought revenge, | 我寻求复仇 |
[20:21] | and I did terrible things to get it. | 为此我做了非常糟糕的事 |
[20:25] | I cast a dark curse. | 我施了一个黑暗的诅咒 |
[20:28] | Did it give you what you wanted? | 那咒语让你得到想要的了吗 |
[20:31] | For a while. | 就那一阵子 |
[20:35] | Turns out I wanted the wrong things. | 后来发现我是追求了错的东西 |
[20:40] | The only thing that truly made me happy was my son, Henry. | 唯一真正让我开心的事是我的儿子亨利 |
[20:47] | I wish I had a mother like you. | 真希望我有个你这样的母亲 |
[20:51] | Don’t we all? | 谁不想啊 |
[20:56] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[21:00] | It’s a get-well gift. | 送个礼物 祝你康复 |
[21:03] | How can I help you, Roni? | 有什么要我帮忙的 罗尼 |
[21:07] | Can you find out | 你能不能查一下 |
[21:09] | if a certain woman applied to adopt a baby in Boston? | 是否有个女人在波士顿申请过领养一个孩子 |
[21:15] | I’m not sure about the year. | 我不确定是哪一年 |
[21:17] | Her name’s Regina Mills. | 她叫瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[21:22] | That bought you this conversation. | 这东西只能让你能跟我说上话 |
[21:25] | Now, what would make me want to take this on? | 让我给你做事 又有什么好处呢 |
[21:33] | I’ll owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[21:38] | Then we have a deal. | 那我们成交 |
[21:54] | How about a rematch while we chat? | 聊天的时候不如再赛一盘 |
[21:57] | Games keep me focused. | 比赛能让我专注 |
[21:59] | So, come on. I’ll begin. | 来吧 我先手 |
[22:03] | Look, shouldn’t we at least reset the board? | 我们至少重开一局吧 |
[22:05] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要那样 |
[22:07] | Things are always more fun when you start in the middle. | 从中间开始总会更有趣一些 |
[22:17] | So, tell me about Eloise Gardener. | 跟我说说埃洛伊丝·加德纳吧 |
[22:23] | Um, until she disappeared 10 years ago, | 她10年前失踪 在此之前 |
[22:25] | she was a normal kid. | 她一直是个正常的孩子 |
[22:28] | Liked art, hated school. | 喜欢艺术 讨厌上学 |
[22:31] | She as a bit of an amateur poet. | 她有点像个业余诗人 |
[22:33] | Well, that’s everything, except that she was fearless… | 没有别的了 不过她一直无所畏惧 |
[22:37] | until she disappeared when something spooked her… | 直到被某些东西吓到 然后就失踪了 |
[22:45] | …something that was in this journal, | 吓到她的是这本日记里的东西 |
[22:47] | something — some kind of protection rune. | 是一种… 一种保护符文 |
[22:51] | Uh, it’s — it’s — it’s complicated. | 这个很… 很复杂 |
[22:53] | Look, all that matters | 最重要的就是 |
[22:55] | is why she disappeared and where she is, so… | 她为什么会失踪 以及她现在在哪儿 |
[23:02] | What am I missing? You know? | 我漏掉了什么呢 |
[23:07] | Look at the board, detective. | 看看棋局 警探 |
[23:09] | You need to take a good look at your side. | 你得好好看看你那边的棋子 |
[23:12] | What pieces do you already have | 有什么棋子是你早就掌握 |
[23:14] | that you’re not paying attention to? | 但却从来没注意到的 |
[23:16] | Answer that, | 回答这个问题 |
[23:18] | and you might find yourself on a very different path — | 你或许就能找到一条截然不同的路径 |
[23:22] | one that leads to Eloise Gardener. | 可以找到埃洛伊丝·加德纳 |
[23:37] | Oh, I didn’t expect to see you so soon. | 没想到能这么快再见到你 |
[23:40] | That for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[23:41] | It is. | 没错 |
[23:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:46] | So, uh, where’s your new pint-sized partner? | 你那个小合作伙伴去哪儿了 |
[23:51] | Lucy? | 露西吗 |
[23:52] | She’s home. | 她在家 |
[23:54] | So, turns out, there was a Regina Mills — | 我发现 确实有个瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[23:57] | adopted a baby boy in Boston. | 在波士顿领养了一个男孩 |
[24:00] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[24:04] | If you didn’t think this was gonna work, | 如果你早知道不管用 |
[24:06] | why did you ask for help? | 为什么找人帮忙 |
[24:08] | Weaver, I asked for a favor, not an interrogation. | 韦弗 我是找你帮忙的 不是审讯 |
[24:15] | Here. | 给 |
[24:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | Yeah, what are old friends for? | 这不就是老朋友的作用吗 |
[24:20] | Favors. | 帮忙 |
[24:24] | Favors that will one day be returned. | 不过你今后也得帮我 |
[24:30] | You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
[24:40] | All those years… | 这么多年 |
[24:43] | a blink of an eye for us, | 对我们来说只是眨眼功夫 |
[24:45] | and you, you lived a lifetime with Belle. | 但你和贝儿走过了一辈子 |
[24:49] | It’s difficult to comprehend. | 很难理解 |
[24:51] | You know, we had a good life. | 我们过了完满的一辈子 |
[24:55] | And it made me a new man. | 这段生活让我焕然一新 |
[24:58] | That’s why I’m here in this realm. | 所以我来到这个国度 |
[25:01] | Finally ready to pass on the power of the Dark One | 终于准备好将黑暗者的力量以正确的方式 |
[25:05] | the right way. | 传递下去 |
[25:07] | Well, it seems you did change. | 你似乎确实改变了 |
[25:12] | Well, change is inevitable. | 改变不可避免 |
[25:14] | Slow and painful at times, but inevitable. | 改变有时慢且痛苦 但不可避免 |
[25:17] | Tell me about it. | 那可不 |
[25:19] | My son no longer needs me. | 我儿子已经不需要我了 |
[25:23] | But do you think this girl might. | 但你觉得这个姑娘可能需要你 |
[25:27] | Oh, well, Drizella has so much raw talent. | 崔西利亚很有天资 但不稳定 |
[25:31] | She just needs a strong guide, | 我只是需要好老师 |
[25:33] | someone to put her on the right path | 有人能领她走上正确的道路 |
[25:34] | and teach her how to stand up to her mother. | 教她如何抵抗她母亲 |
[25:38] | I’ve heard dark tales about this Lady Tremaine. | 这位特里梅因女士的黑暗故事我有耳闻 |
[25:40] | She has no idea Drizella’s here. | 她不知道崔西利亚来了 |
[25:42] | Come on, Regina. | 得了吧 瑞金娜 |
[25:43] | You lived with a mother just like her. | 你也和她那样的母亲生活过 |
[25:46] | Do you really think you would have gotten away | 你真以为你能在柯拉不知情的情况下 |
[25:48] | with all of this without Cora knowing? | 做到这一切吗 |
[25:50] | Well — | 好吧 |
[25:55] | No. | 不行 |
[25:57] | No. | 不行吧 |
[25:59] | Take a piece of advice from your former teacher | 采纳你老师的建议 |
[26:01] | and ask yourself this — | 问问自己 |
[26:03] | why would Tremaine want her daughter to learn magic? | 为什么特里梅因会希望她女儿学魔法 |
[26:13] | That’s my sister. Anastasia. | 那是我妹妹 安娜塔夏 |
[26:17] | Mother’s favorite. | 母亲最喜爱的孩子 |
[26:26] | What is she doing to her? | 她在对她做什么 |
[26:34] | Practicing. | 练习 |
[26:38] | For what? | 练习什么 |
[26:41] | For waking her up. | 唤醒她 |
[26:44] | She almost had my son’s heart ripped out before | 她之前差点挖出了我儿子的心 |
[26:48] | because the only way to wake Anastasia | 因为唤醒安娜塔夏的唯一办法 |
[26:52] | is by taking her heart | 就是取走她的心 |
[26:55] | and replacing it with one full of… | 用另一颗心替换 这颗心得充满… |
[26:59] | Belief. | 信念 |
[27:01] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[27:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:08] | I always knew that she loved her more. | 我就知道她更爱她 |
[27:11] | I guess I just didn’t realize | 我直到现在才发现 |
[27:14] | how much until now. | 她爱她多得多 |
[27:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[27:26] | I’ll never get away from her, will I? | 我逃不出她的手掌心 对吧 |
[27:29] | No matter what I do, she always finds a way to hurt me. | 无论我做什么 她总会想到办法伤害我 |
[27:32] | Oh, God! I’ll never be free! | 天啊 我逃不掉的 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey. I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[27:35] | I promise I-I can protect your heart. | 我保证能保护你的心 |
[27:41] | There’s only one way to protect me. | 保护我只有一个办法 |
[27:43] | Please, please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[27:46] | help me kill her. | 帮我杀了她 |
[27:51] | Drizella, no. | 崔里西亚 不 |
[27:54] | I cannot let you go down that dark path. | 我不能让你走上不归路 |
[27:58] | I thought you cared about me. | 我以为你关心我 |
[27:59] | That’s why I’m saying no. | 所以我才拒绝 |
[28:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:05] | That’s exactly what my mother used to tell me. | 我母亲过去就常常这么说 |
[28:08] | And if you’re not going to help me, | 如果你不打算帮我 |
[28:09] | I know a prince who will. | 我认识一个愿意帮我的王子 |
[28:21] | What pieces do I already have? | 我已经有哪些线索了 |
[28:35] | 西雅图警局 海伯利安高地第42分局 | |
[30:03] | It’s like a painting. | 真是美如画 |
[30:05] | A mother mourns the loss of her only loved child. | 母亲哀悼唯一疼爱的孩子 |
[30:10] | What are you doing here, Drizella? | 你来这干什么 崔里西亚 |
[30:11] | I told Prince Gregor everything, | 我全都告诉了格雷果王子 |
[30:14] | like how you want to rip my heart out. | 比如你想挖出我的心 |
[30:17] | I won’t let you harm my bride. | 我不会让你伤害我的新娘 |
[30:22] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:28] | You don’t want to do this, Drizella. | 你会后悔的 崔里西亚 |
[30:29] | No, you don’t want to do this. | 会后悔的是你 |
[30:32] | You refuse to understand that we have a different story. | 你无法理解我们有不同的背景 |
[30:35] | The pain like mine can’t be washed away. | 我这样的痛苦无法洗刷 |
[30:40] | You know, I’ve been trying my whole life to win your approval. | 我这辈子都在赢取你的认同 |
[30:44] | But now I realize I’m never going to get it | 但我现在明白我永远赢取不到 |
[30:48] | because I’m not her. | 因为我不是她 |
[30:50] | You’re most certainly not. | 你当然不是 |
[30:53] | Drizella, come with me. | 崔里西亚 跟我走 |
[30:57] | If you kill your mother, you’ll regret it. | 如果你杀了你母亲 你会后悔的 |
[31:01] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:06] | But I didn’t bring Gregor here to kill my mother. | 但我带格雷果来不是为了杀我母亲 |
[31:10] | I brought him here to kill something else. | 我带他来是为了杀其他人 |
[31:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:16] | I can’t let my mother have what she wants. | 我不能让我母亲得偿所愿 |
[31:31] | Drizella. | 崔里西亚 |
[31:41] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[31:43] | What both of you were most afraid of — | 你们俩最担心的事情 |
[31:47] | I turned my heart black. | 我黑化了我的心 |
[31:51] | And now it’s of no use to you, Mother. | 我对你毫无用处了 母亲 |
[31:55] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[31:56] | What do you want from me? Congratulations? | 你想让我给你什么 祝贺吗 |
[31:59] | No. | 不 |
[32:01] | I want you to suffer. | 我想让你痛苦 |
[32:04] | Regina taught me things you never would, | 瑞金娜教了你永远不会教我的东西 |
[32:06] | and I don’t just mean magic tricks. | 我说的可不是魔法 |
[32:10] | She taught me how to seek revenge. | 她教会了我如何报仇 |
[32:12] | A little thing called the Dark Curse. | 叫做黑暗诅咒的小玩意儿 |
[32:16] | Drizella, that was a warning. | 崔里西亚 我那是警告你 |
[32:19] | A curse is never worth the cost. | 诅咒绝对不值得你付出那样的代价 |
[32:22] | It is to me. | 我认为值得 |
[32:29] | Death is too merciful for you, Mother. | 死亡对你来说太仁慈了 母亲 |
[32:33] | I’m going to take you to another realm | 我要把你带去另一个国度 |
[32:36] | where I can plant a seed of pain in your life. | 在那里我可以为你的生活种下痛苦的种子 |
[32:40] | It’ll start small, and it will grow | 种子逐渐生根发芽 长成参天大树 |
[32:45] | until everything you see, | 到那时你看到的 呼吸的 |
[32:48] | you breathe, you feel is pain. | 感受到的一切都会是痛苦 |
[32:53] | No. | 不 |
[32:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:58] | I wanted to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[33:01] | But if you go through with this, | 但如果你执迷不悟 |
[33:02] | I will do whatever it takes to stop you. | 我会不惜一切阻止你 |
[33:06] | Heroes can always break curses. | 英雄们总能打破诅咒 |
[33:11] | Well, then, I guess I’d better find | 好吧 那我最好找到 |
[33:14] | a way to make mine unbreakable. | 办法让我的诅咒无人能破 |
[33:17] | Thank you for your final lesson. | 谢谢你给我上的最后一节课 |
[33:31] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[33:32] | There’s no one here. | 都没人啊 |
[33:34] | Guess I must have missed your little Avengers assembly. | 看来我是错过你们的小复仇者联盟会议了 |
[33:38] | Shame, since I may have found more dirt. | 真可惜啊 因为我好像找到了更多料 |
[33:42] | I’m gonna pour us something from the top shelf… | 我要给咱俩倒点最好的酒 |
[33:46] | and then I’ll talk. | 然后开聊 |
[33:48] | This better be good. | 最好是好料 |
[34:00] | So… what did you find? | 所以你发现什么了 |
[34:07] | Actually, this is all about what you found. | 其实是关于你找到的东西 |
[34:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊 |
[34:15] | See, I needed you to go on your little adventure today | 知道吗 我需要你和露西今天进行的 |
[34:18] | with Lucy. | 小冒险 |
[34:19] | I needed you to start asking yourself, | 我需要你开始问自己 |
[34:21] | “What if the photo is real? | 这张照片是真的吗 |
[34:24] | What if all of Henry’s fairy tales were true?” | 万一亨利的童话故事都是真的呢 |
[34:28] | Because once you start asking yourself those questions | 因为一旦你开始问自己这些问题 |
[34:31] | your little brain is all warmed up, | 你的小脑袋就会开始运转起来 |
[34:34] | and I can push it right over the edge. | 我就能把它往悬崖边上推了 |
[34:41] | Did you put something in my drink? | 你是不是在我的酒里下了东西 |
[35:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:11] | Welcome back…Regina. | 欢迎回来 瑞金娜 |
[35:17] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[35:20] | Oh, did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[35:22] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[35:25] | Land Without Magic. | 这里没有魔法 |
[35:27] | Well, just enough to wake you up. | 足够让你醒过来了 |
[35:38] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:40] | I… wouldn’t answer that if I were you. | 换了是我 我就不会接 |
[35:43] | Henry can’t know about this. | 亨利不能知道这一切 |
[35:44] | Then why the hell did you wake me up? | 那你为什么唤醒我 |
[35:47] | Your mind might be a little foggy from your nap. | 你的脑子可能还没完全清醒 |
[35:51] | Just give it a minute. | 稍稍等一下 |
[35:59] | There it is. | 好了 |
[36:00] | It’s all coming back. | 全都想起来了 |
[36:05] | Now, you told me | 你曾跟我说 |
[36:08] | that a hero always breaks the curse, | 英雄总会打破诅咒 |
[36:11] | so I made mine hero-proof. | 所以我让自己能不受英雄的阻碍 |
[36:13] | Do you remember what I did right before the curse was cast | 你还记得诅咒施下前 我干了什么 |
[36:18] | and why you can’t ever allow it to be broken? | 以及为什么你永远不能让诅咒打破吗 |
[36:28] | You do remember. | 你记得 |
[36:31] | If the curse is broken, | 如果诅咒被打破 |
[36:32] | something very bad happens to the people you love. | 你爱的人就会发生很糟糕的事 |
[36:38] | You should be proud. | 你该骄傲啊 |
[36:41] | You know you’re a great teacher | 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[36:42] | when the student surpasses the master. | 说明你是个伟大的导师 |
[36:49] | And what do you want, huh? | 那你想干什么 |
[36:52] | You want a gold star? | 要朵小红花吗 |
[36:55] | Or did you just wake me to gloat? | 还是唤醒我 只是为了嘲弄我 |
[36:57] | As much fun as that is, no. | 虽然嘲弄你很有趣 但不是的 |
[37:00] | I woke you up because I need your help. | 我唤醒你是因为我需要你 |
[37:03] | I am on the verge of showing my mother | 我就能让我母亲尝尝 |
[37:06] | what true suffering is. | 真正的痛苦是什么滋味了 |
[37:09] | I can’t have anyone breaking the curse now. | 我现在不能让任何人打破诅咒 |
[37:12] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[37:16] | Henry and Jaci– | 亨利和杰辛达… |
[37:20] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[37:21] | We both know you will do whatever it takes | 我们都知道 你会不惜一切代价 |
[37:24] | to stop True Love’s Kiss from happening. | 阻止真爱之吻的发生 |
[37:29] | That shouldn’t be too hard for the Evil Queen, right? | 这对巫后来说应该是小事一桩吧 |
[37:33] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[37:35] | breaking hearts is kind of what you’re best at. | 让人心碎是你的拿手好戏啊 |
[37:57] | After everything I’ve been through, | 我经历了这么多 |
[37:59] | I still haven’t learned my lesson. | 却还是没学到教训 |
[38:02] | How could I let a girl with that much pain anywhere near magic? | 我怎么能让一个如此痛苦的女孩接近魔法呢 |
[38:07] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么蠢 |
[38:10] | You were just trying to see the best in someone. | 你只是想要发掘人最好的那一面 |
[38:12] | That’s never stupid. | 这一点都不蠢 |
[38:13] | It’s a nice sentiment, but this wasn’t about her. | 能感受他人当然很好 但这不是关于她 |
[38:16] | It’s about me. | 而是关于我 |
[38:19] | And you, actually. | 还有你 |
[38:21] | Me? | 我吗 |
[38:23] | I came to this land to help you | 我来到这里是为了帮你 |
[38:26] | because I thought you needed it. | 因为我以为你会需要我的帮助 |
[38:31] | But you’re not the kid who left Storybrooke anymore. | 但你已经不再是刚离开童话镇的那个小孩子了 |
[38:36] | You can fight your own battles now. | 你现在已经可以独立战斗了 |
[38:38] | And when you can’t, you have Ella. | 即使不能 你也有了艾拉 |
[38:40] | You are so wrong. | 你大错特错了 |
[38:43] | I do need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:45] | You’re the first person who loved me, | 你是第一个给我爱的人 |
[38:48] | the only person for many, many years. | 很多年里 也是唯一爱我的人 |
[38:55] | So, yeah, yeah. | 所以是啊 |
[38:56] | I can take care of bullies or brigands or whatever. | 我当然能搞定强盗土匪 |
[39:02] | But I will always need you. | 但我永远都需要你 |
[39:06] | And I… I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[39:12] | Living in Storybrooke without you is — | 童话镇里没有你的日子… |
[39:16] | I couldn’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[39:23] | Whatever else I’m supposed to do with my life… | 无论我生命中还有什么角色要承担 |
[39:30] | I’m your mother first. | 母亲永远是第一位的 |
[39:35] | ‘Cause without that, | 因为如果我不是你妈妈 |
[39:39] | I just don’t know how to be. | 我都不知道怎么办了 |
[40:04] | Well, you will be happy to know | 告诉你一个好消息 |
[40:07] | that things with Jacinda… | 我和杰辛达… |
[40:11] | went pretty well. | 进展得不错 |
[40:15] | Guess we’ll just have to see where that goes, won’t we? | 看来一切都要顺其自然啊 是吧 |
[40:18] | Keep me in the loop. I’m pretty good with advice. | 随时告诉我进展啊 我很擅长出主意的 |
[40:24] | And how are you with precocious little girls? | 你和那个早熟的小姑娘之间怎么样了 |
[40:27] | Is Lucy… off this fantasy of hers yet? | 露西摆脱她的幻想了吗 |
[40:31] | You know, uh, I was thinking. | 知道吗 我在想 |
[40:35] | Maybe it would help if she knew a little more about you. | 如果她能更多地了解你 也许会有帮助 |
[40:41] | You know, like, who your mother is. | 比如你母亲是谁 |
[40:48] | I haven’t told her this | 我没告诉过她 |
[40:49] | because I didn’t want to add fuel to the fire, | 因为我不想火上加薪 |
[40:51] | but I was — | 我是… |
[40:57] | I was born in prison just like my character. | 和我写的角色一样 我是在监狱出生的 |
[41:03] | Except I was never adopted. I grew up in the system. | 只是我从没有被收养 我在孤儿院长大 |
[41:08] | Like Emma did. | 和艾玛一样 |
[41:13] | In your book. | 你书里这么写的 |
[41:15] | You read my book? | 你读过我的书了吗 |
[41:16] | I picked up a copy. | 我找了一本 |
[41:19] | It was really good. | 写得很不错 |
[41:20] | Nah. It’s — It’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[41:22] | I mean, you don’t have to say that. | 你不必非要夸我的 |
[41:27] | It used to bother me that no one liked it, | 曾经我很苦恼 没人喜欢我的书 |
[41:29] | but I started to realize it doesn’t matter. | 不过我后来意识到 也没关系 |
[41:33] | I think I wrote it just for myself. | 我想我只是为我自己写的 |
[41:39] | Growing up an orphan, all I ever dreamt of | 我在孤儿院长大 一直希望 |
[41:41] | was having a mom. | 能有一个妈妈 |
[41:45] | And I wanted it so badly | 我如此渴望母爱 |
[41:46] | that I found a way to give myself two. | 于是给自己写了两个妈妈 |
[41:53] | Henry, I — | 亨利 我… |
[41:54] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[42:03] | I’m just so glad | 我只是很高兴 |
[42:07] | we’re getting to know each other. | 我们能了解彼此 |
[42:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |