时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | CHARLES: We need to find someone who knew him. | |
[00:02] | They’re holding a memorial for Tim Kono | 他们十分钟后要在大堂 |
[00:05] | in the lobby in 10 minutes. | 为蒂姆·科诺举行一个追悼会 |
[00:06] | I’m sure we’re all grieving the loss of Tim Kono. | 我相信我们都对蒂姆·科诺的离去很悲痛 |
[00:09] | Ooh, a therapist is always a fun suspect. | 心理医生通常都是很有趣的嫌疑人 |
[00:11] | I lived next to that miserable man for eight years, | 我住在那个可怜的男人隔壁八年了 |
[00:14] | and I need those extra rooms. | 我需要那几个额外房间 |
[00:16] | Wouldn’t be the first New Yorker to kill for good real estate. | 肯定不是第一个为了房产杀人的纽约客 |
[00:18] | Were you close to Tim? | 你跟蒂姆关系很好吗? |
[00:20] | My cat. She died last night. | 我的猫 昨天晚上死了 |
[00:22] | I really did not want this to become a regular thing, | 我不想总来麻烦你的 |
[00:25] | -but I am strapped. -Dad. | 但我走投无路了 爸爸… |
[00:29] | Your building fees are eight months past due. | 你的物业费逾期八个月了 |
[00:31] | Don’t fuck with me, Oliver. | 别搞我 奥利弗 |
[00:32] | I would love to look at those complaints | 我真的很想看看那些对蒂姆·科诺的投诉 |
[00:34] | about Tim Kono. | |
[00:35] | Buy two, and I’ll throw in the file. | 格特牛奶 买两箱 |
[00:37] | Buy three, and I’ll fill you in on the stuff | 赠送投诉信 买三箱 我会告诉你们 |
[00:39] | that was too juicy to write down. | 没法写在纸面上的更劲爆的八卦 |
[00:41] | You can’t disappear for 10 years, then show up | 你不能消失十年 然后突然出现 |
[00:43] | and start dragging up a bunch of shit from when we were kids. | 又提起我们小时候的烂事 |
[00:46] | Oscar’s getting out, Tim. You can make things right. | 奥斯卡要出狱了 蒂姆 |
[00:48] | You know what happened that night. | 你可以做出弥补 你知道那晚发生了什么 |
[00:49] | They’re cleaning out Tim Kono’s apartment tomorrow, | 他们明天要清空蒂姆·科诺的公寓 |
[00:52] | so we’re gonna look around for clues before everything’s gone. | 所以我们要在一切消失之前找找线索 |
[00:54] | -Bloody cat prints! -My beautiful Evelyn. | 带血的猫爪印 我美丽的艾芙琳 |
[00:57] | The cat was here after Tim died. | 蒂姆死后猫来过这里 |
[00:59] | I think our list of suspects just got a little longer. | 我想我们的嫌疑人名单变长了一点 2005年 音乐剧《水花》 |
[01:21] | This is Splash! The Musical. | 这是音乐剧《水花》 |
[01:25] | Not squirt. Not tinkle. | 不是喷涌而出 不是叮咚作响 |
[01:28] | -Splash! -TEDDY: Oliver, | 是水花四溅! |
[01:30] | you said this was a social dinner. | 奥利弗 你说这是社交晚餐 |
[01:32] | Well, it’s a good thing dinner’s over | 好在晚餐结束了 |
[01:33] | because I have this new idea for the set. | 因为我有一个新的布景创意 |
[01:37] | -We already built a set. -Y-you’re four mill over budget. | -我们已经建了布景 -你已经超预算四百万了 |
[01:39] | No, no, no, no. W-w-we need a set that no one has seen. | 不 我们需要一个前无古人的布景 |
[01:44] | A pier high above the stage. | 一个比高出舞台很多的桥墩 |
[01:47] | A pool built directly into the floor. | 一个直接嵌在地面的游泳池 |
[01:50] | -A pool? -Yeah, picture it. | -游泳池? -对 想象一下 |
[01:52] | You’re dancing, kickin’ up water like Singin’ In The Rain. | 你跳着舞 踢水 就像《雨中曲》里演的那样 |
[01:56] | Then, | 然后你把地板降下去 |
[01:57] | -you lower the floor… -(sliding) | |
[02:00] | And you can dive down! Splash! | 你就可以跳进去 水花四溅! |
[02:04] | And do some fantastic synchronized swimming choreography. | 然后做一些精彩的 整齐划一的水中舞蹈 |
[02:07] | This seems insane. | 这个主意太扯了 |
[02:10] | -Right, Teddy? -When isn’t it? | -对吗 泰迪? -他什么时候不扯了? |
[02:12] | OLIVER: Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[02:13] | look at Roberta, please. | 看看罗伯塔 |
[02:17] | Hello, Roberta. | 你好 罗伯塔 |
[02:19] | -Hi, Teddy. -Now… | 嗨 泰迪 |
[02:21] | -(Roberta giggles) -…picture me at 28. | 现在 想象一下我28岁 |
[02:23] | The opening night of my first Off-Broadway show. | 在我第一场外百老汇演出的首演之夜上 |
[02:26] | Way off. Off, off, off, off, off. | 外外外百老汇 |
[02:28] | And I look across the room, and I see this beautiful woman, | 我看向房间 看到了这个美丽的女人 |
[02:32] | totally out of my league. | 完全是我配不上的那种 |
[02:35] | And I figure, if I’ve got a shot, | 我心想 |
[02:38] | I gotta go all in. | 如果给我个机会 我一定倾尽所有 |
[02:41] | So I slowly saunter over, and I say, | 于是 我慢悠悠地走过来 |
[02:44] | “Oh, hello. I’m Oliver Putnam, | 我说 “你好 我是奥利弗·帕特曼” |
[02:46] | and I would like to take you to dinner right now.” | “我想现在带你去吃晚餐” |
[02:49] | And she smiles and says, | 然后她笑了 说 |
[02:51] | -“Fat chance.” -“Hell no.” | -“不太可能” -“绝对不行” |
[02:53] | -And then I said, “How about a snack?” -(Roberta laughs) | 然后我说“吃点零食怎么样?“ |
[02:56] | Who says no to a snack? | 谁会拒绝零食呢? |
[02:58] | So we go to the Shining Star Diner across the street, | 于是 我们去了街对面的璀璨之星餐厅 |
[03:01] | and I tell her that I will, some day, | 我告诉她总有一天我会执导 |
[03:04] | direct every big Broadway show, | 百老汇每一场重要演出 |
[03:08] | and, some day, I’m going to marry her. | 而且总有一天我会把她娶回家 |
[03:11] | And she laughs and says, | -她笑了 |
[03:13] | -“Sure you will.” -“Hell no!” | 说“你当然会“ -“绝对不可能” |
[03:14] | And then I point over here to the Arconia, and I say, | 然后我指着这里 |
[03:18] | “And, some day, I’m gonna live in that place.” | 阿卡尼亚公寓 我说“总有一天我会住在这里“ |
[03:21] | And Roberta says… | 罗伯塔说 |
[03:24] | “Now, you’re talking.” | “你总算说到点子上了” |
[03:25] | -(both laugh) -OLIVER: Teddy, | |
[03:27] | look who married way out of his league | 泰迪 看看是谁娶到了女神 |
[03:30] | and lives four floors above you. | 住在你上面四层 |
[03:33] | All that we have done together. | 我们一起创作了那么多作品 |
[03:36] | This is our big one. | 这会是我们的惊世之作 |
[03:38] | You gotta dive all in with me. | 你必须跟我一起全身心投入 |
[03:45] | (sighs) Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[03:50] | I do like the pool. | 我挺喜欢那个游泳池 |
[03:52] | -Ha! -(laughter) | |
[03:54] | -Let me top you off. -Fine, but just a splash. | -我给你倒满 -好 但来一点“水花”就行 |
[03:58] | Let’s all make a fuckin’ splash, | 我们都来庆祝一下 怎么样? |
[04:01] | -shall we? -(glasses clink) | 第三集 《你有多了解你的邻居?》 |
[05:11] | CHARLES: How well do you know your neighbors? | 你有多了解你的邻居? |
[05:13] | You see many of them every day, | 你每天都能看到他们中的很多人 |
[05:15] | but have you ever wondered, could they harm me? | 但你可曾想过 |
[05:19] | Or even kill? | 他们会伤害你 甚至是杀掉你吗? |
[05:21] | Tim Kono was murdered by someone in this building, | 蒂姆·科诺被大楼里的一个人谋杀了 |
[05:24] | -which means– -Okay, I’m sorry. Cut. | 这意味着… -抱歉 |
[05:26] | What’s the matter? | 停 -怎么了? |
[05:28] | You are scoring a murder mystery, | 你是在为谋杀谜团配乐 |
[05:29] | not DJing a hobbit’s wedding. | 而不是给霍比特人的婚礼打碟 |
[05:32] | The concertina can be very haunting. | 六角风琴可以非常吓人 |
[05:34] | It transports. | 能营造氛围 |
[05:35] | Yeah well, it transports me back to 1800s Ireland. | 是啊 直接把我送去了19世纪的爱尔兰 |
[05:38] | I feel like I’m in the middle of the Potato Famine. | 我感觉自己正在经历土豆饥荒 |
[05:41] | Don’t I get a say after I invested | 我付钱买了这些精美的乐器 |
[05:43] | in all this lovely equipment? | 难道我没有话语权吗? |
[05:44] | I’m not paying for any of this, by the way. | 顺便一说 我没出钱买这些东西 |
[05:46] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[05:48] | I wasn’t gonna ask you to chip in, even though it is… our podcast. | 我没打算让你凑钱 虽然这是我们俩的播客 |
[05:51] | Let’s see if Mabel’s free. I’ll call her. | 我看看梅布有没有空 我给她打电话 |
[05:55] | Or should I text? | 还是说 我应该发信息? |
[06:00] | Calls bother them for some reason. | 出于某种原因 他们这些年轻人很反感打电话 |
[06:02] | Yeah. I think it’s a text. | 是啊 还是发信息吧 |
[06:08] | What sounds more casual? | 怎样显得更随意? |
[06:09] | “Dear Mabel” or “Greetings, Mabel”? | “亲爱的梅布”还是“向您问候 梅布”? |
[06:14] | -Hey. -(elevator dings) | 嘿 |
[06:15] | Ooh, our last Gut Milk shipment. | 我们的最后一批格特牛奶 |
[06:17] | Your next Gut Milk shipment. | 是你们的下一批格特牛奶 |
[06:19] | -(Oliver growls) -Plus, | 另外 |
[06:21] | I wrote down everything I could | 我写下了我对蒂姆·科诺 |
[06:22] | about that shit ball Tim Kono. | 所知道的一切 |
[06:24] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[06:26] | But, if anybody catches you with this… | 但如果任何人发现你有这个… |
[06:28] | I will burn it and snort the ashes like it’s 1982. | 我会把它烧掉 |
[06:31] | -Don’t you worry. -(laughs) | 像吸可卡因一样吸掉它 别担心 |
[06:33] | Oh, and this is from Bunny. | 这是邦尼给你的 |
[06:37] | “If you do not pay within the next 24 hours, | “如果24小时内不付物业费” |
[06:40] | your water and power will be shut off.” | “我们会掐断你的水和电” |
[06:42] | She said I had two weeks! | 她答应给我两星期的 |
[06:43] | She wants your ass out, baby. | 她想把你赶出去 |
[06:45] | Gotta give Bunny her money! | 宝贝 别欠邦尼钱 |
[06:53] | Hey! I figured out the perfect greeting for the text! | 嘿 我想到了最棒的短信问候语 查尔斯(老) 哈喽 梅布! 我们要去公寓梳理一遍 杀害蒂姆·科诺的嫌疑人 我希望你能加入我们 祝好 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 来了 告诉你一声 发信息不需要写落款 我知道是你 好的!一会贱! 我是说 一会贱! 可恶 抱歉 一会贱 嫌疑人 受害人 |
[07:29] | And these are…? | 这些是? |
[07:31] | Candid photos I took of our neighbors, | 我给我们的邻居们抓拍的生活照 |
[07:32] | matched with official complaints we got from Ursula. | 和我们从乌苏拉那里 拿到的官方投诉一一对应 |
[07:35] | Cool, but why are they all selfies? | 酷 但为什么都是自拍? |
[07:38] | So I don’t draw suspicion. | 这样就不会引起怀疑 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. So-so you think that Sting, | 抱歉 所以你认为斯汀 |
[07:44] | musical icon Sting, killed Tim Kono? | 那个著名的音乐人斯汀 杀死了蒂姆·科诺? 斯汀? |
[07:46] | I’m just a fan. He lives in the building, | 不是 我是他的粉丝 |
[07:48] | and I always wanted a picture with him. You know. | 他住在楼里 我一直想跟他合个影 |
[07:51] | I’ll move it over here. | 我拿到这边来 |
[07:52] | I could get him to sign it later. | 我稍后让他给我签个名 |
[07:54] | -How do we even start with these? -Well… | 我们要从哪开始? |
[07:57] | how do you sculpt an elephant? | 你怎么雕一只大象? |
[07:59] | You start with a block of marble, | 首先是一整块大理石 |
[08:00] | and you chip away everything that isn’t elephant. | 然后把不是大象的部分慢慢凿掉 |
[08:04] | We do the same thing. | 我们也要这样操作 |
[08:05] | We eliminate everyone who isn’t a killer, | 我们排除所有不是杀手的人 |
[08:08] | until we’re left with the person who is. | 那剩下的那个人就是了 |
[08:10] | Intriguing, and yet totally backwards. | 有意思 但你完全弄反了 |
[08:13] | When you cast a show, you don’t say, | 当你给剧目选角时 |
[08:15] | “I’m looking for not a Brad Pitt-type.” | 你不会说 “我要找‘非布拉德·皮特类型’” |
[08:17] | You say who you are looking for. | 你会直接说你想要的类型 |
[08:19] | Alright. I am looking for a guy | 好吧 |
[08:22] | I saw going up the stairs | 我要找的是 在蒂姆·科诺死亡当晚 |
[08:25] | in a tie-dyed hoodie | 火警响起时 我看见的那个 |
[08:26] | the night of the fire alarm when Tim died. | 穿着扎染连帽衫上楼的人 扎染男 |
[08:30] | And I’m looking for the mysterious… | 而且我要找到蒂姆神秘的未婚妻 |
[08:34] | -Tim’s fiancée. -(Oliver groans) | |
[08:35] | What if tie-dye guy is the fiancée? | 如果扎染男就是他的未婚妻呢? |
[08:38] | Guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:39] | We need one lead. | 我们需要一个主线 |
[08:41] | One lead. | 一个主演 |
[08:46] | Stop! | 停! |
[08:49] | I know how to do this. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[08:57] | -(echoing stamp) -Congrats! On making it this far. | 恭喜你们走到了这一步 |
[09:01] | You should all feel very proud indeed. | 你们应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[09:04] | But as you know, there can only be one | 但如你们所知 |
[09:07] | Tim Kono’s murderer. | “蒂姆·科诺谋杀犯”只有一个 |
[09:10] | I’m looking for motive. | 我在寻找动机 |
[09:12] | I’m looking for means. | 我在寻找作案手法 |
[09:14] | But most of all… | 但最重要的是 |
[09:16] | I’m looking for moxie. (snickers) Ah! | 我在寻找勇气 |
[09:21] | The needy therapist. | 粘人的心理医生 |
[09:23] | I did it. I’m a bad therapist. | 是我干的 我是个很坏的心理医生 |
[09:27] | Okay, you know what? I can’t with the neediness. | 好吧 我受不了粘人的 |
[09:30] | Step to the back line, please. Quickly. | 站到后排去 谢谢 赶紧的 |
[09:37] | Okay, ye– Ladies, | 好了 女士们 |
[09:38] | I-I don’t have a clue what’s happening here, | 我不知道你们在干什么 |
[09:41] | but none of it’s interesting. Ah! | 但真的很无趣 |
[09:46] | The murderous matriarch from next door. | 隔壁凶残的女族长 |
[09:51] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[09:52] | And I would do it again | 而且 |
[09:54] | for the square footage | 我愿意为了居住面积和景观 |
[09:56] | and that view. | 再干一次 |
[09:58] | The only view you’re going to have | 你能得到的唯一景观是后排! |
[09:59] | is from the back line! | |
[10:03] | No one wants a murder podcast | 没人想看关于房地产的谋杀案播客 |
[10:05] | about real estate! | |
[10:13] | People, you-you can’t look like you want it too much. | 各位 你们不能显得太急功近利 |
[10:17] | -Big mistake. -BUNNY (singing): Pay your bills! | 大错特错 |
[10:29] | Bunny, why are you singing? | 邦尼 你怎么唱起来了? |
[10:30] | Well, this is a musical, right? | 这是音乐剧 对吧? |
[10:32] | Not with you in it. Back line! | 但没你的份 |
[10:39] | Ah… | 后排! |
[10:42] | Evelyn’s cat daddy. | 艾芙琳的猫爸 |
[10:44] | -(papers crinkling) -Oh, had a lot of complaints about Tim. | 投诉了很多次蒂姆 |
[10:47] | Tim complained a lot about Evelyn. | 蒂姆投诉了很多次艾芙琳 |
[10:49] | He said she gave him asthma attacks. | 他说猫让他哮喘发作了 |
[10:51] | He threatened to shoot her. | 威胁要杀了她 |
[10:53] | Oh, so you knew Tim had a gun. | 所以你知道蒂姆有支枪 |
[10:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:56] | She had nine lives, | 猫有九条命 |
[10:58] | but I cut his one short. | 但他只有一条 |
[11:01] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[11:04] | -Stay put. -Curiosity killed the cat, | 待着别动 |
[11:07] | but I killed Tim Kono– | 好奇心会害死猫 但我害死了蒂姆·科诺 |
[11:08] | Okay, you wanna lose the gig? Keep talking! | 好吧 你想失去这份工作?那就继续说 |
[11:11] | Alright, everyone! | 好了 |
[11:13] | With the exception of Howard Morris… | 所有人 除了霍华德·莫里斯 |
[11:19] | Back line. | 后排 |
[11:26] | We have our lead. | 我们的主演有了 |
[11:28] | Howard Morris. | 霍华德·莫里斯 |
[11:30] | Tim threatened to kill his cat, | 蒂姆威胁要杀掉他的猫 |
[11:32] | and he knew that Tim had a gun. | 而且他知道蒂姆有枪 |
[11:34] | Plus, those paw prints in Tim’s blood. | 再加上那些沾了蒂姆血的猫爪印 |
[11:37] | -Correct. -So, what’s our plan? | -没错 -所以我们的计划是什么? |
[11:39] | Well, it’s an audition. W-w-we meet with him, | 这是试镜 我们跟他见个面 |
[11:41] | bring up Tim Kono, see what he does. | 提起蒂姆·科诺 看他什么反应 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry. The plan is to meet with a murderer, | 不好意思 计划是跟一个杀人犯见面 |
[11:46] | bring up a dangerous topic till he snaps, | 提及一个危险的话题 直到他恼羞成怒 |
[11:48] | reaches under the sofa, | 从沙发底下掏出作案凶器 |
[11:49] | pulls out the murder weapon, and kills us all? | 把我们都杀了 |
[11:51] | And we record him. | 我们会给他录音 |
[11:53] | For the podcast. Ha, ha! | 作为播客素材 |
[11:54] | No, no, no. I-I can’t… Is that even legal? | 不 这合法吗? |
[11:57] | Oh, that’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[11:59] | We might have to tell him he’s being recorded. | 我们可能得告诉他我们录音了 |
[12:01] | But subtly, of course, | 当然要巧妙一点 |
[12:02] | ’cause I don’t think he’d like that. | 因为我不认为他喜欢这样 |
[12:04] | Can I keep this when we’re done? | 我们结束后我能留着这个吗? |
[12:05] | No, no. I have to return all this stuff in 30 days | 不行 |
[12:07] | to get our money back. | 我得在30天内退货 把我们的钱要回来 |
[12:08] | No! We can’t rush this. | 不行 |
[12:09] | Promise me we’re not rushing this. | 我们不能操之过急 答应我我们不会操之过急 |
[12:12] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[12:14] | Wait, you’re not coming? | 你不来吗? |
[12:15] | W-where are you gonna be while we interview a murderer? | 我们采访谋杀犯的时候你去哪? |
[12:18] | Oh, just producer stuff. Boring. Good luck. | 就是制片人的工作 很无聊 祝你们好运 |
[12:22] | -What the shit was that? -(door opens) | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[12:34] | OLIVER: Hey… | 嘿 |
[12:37] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[12:38] | Teddy, my god. You do not age! | 泰迪 我的天 |
[12:41] | (nervous laughs) I need the name of your witch! | 你一点都没变 我想知道是哪个女巫让你永葆青春的 |
[12:44] | Oh god. What do you need? | 我的天 你想干什么? |
[12:49] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[12:51] | -(elevator dings) -Now, we need to be careful. | 我们要小心行事 |
[12:57] | Howard could snap if he feels threatened. | 霍华德如果感觉受到威胁 他会恼羞成怒 |
[12:59] | Okay, that’s why I think | 好的 |
[13:01] | -we should just hit him with the charm. -Good. | 所以我认为 我们应该用糖衣炮弹战术 |
[13:02] | Excellent, so I’ll take the lead on this. | 很好 我来问 |
[13:04] | -Excuse me? -Well, I’m an actor. | 什么? |
[13:06] | I can turn on the charm. | 我是演员 我可以施展魅力 |
[13:08] | Is it on now? | 现在正在施展吗? |
[13:10] | -(sighs) It’s warming up. -(elevator dings) | 还在预热 |
[13:14] | -Hello… -Hello. Lobby? | -你们好 -你好 大堂? |
[13:16] | -Yes, please. -(clicking button) | 是的 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Oh! I see you’re a musician. | 你是个音乐家啊 |
[13:20] | Oh, good eye. | 好眼力 |
[13:22] | I’m actually first chair bassoon in the City Symphony. | 其实我是市交响乐团 第一椅巴松管演奏家 |
[13:24] | Mm. First chair, Mabel. She’s first chair. | 第一椅 梅布 她是第一椅 |
[13:27] | I heard. I don’t know what that means. | 我听见了 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[13:30] | Wait a minute. Is that your bassoon | 等一下 |
[13:32] | I hear playing through the courtyard every night? | 每天晚上我在院子里听见的巴松管乐声 是你在演奏吗? |
[13:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should close my window. | 我很抱歉 我应该关窗的 |
[13:37] | No, it’s lovely. I think of it as the sound of the Arconia. | 不 很好听 我把那当作是阿卡尼亚之声 |
[13:40] | Oh. That’s really sweet. (giggles) | 你真会说话 |
[13:44] | Um, the echoes help me hear my pitch, | 回音能帮我听到自己的音高 |
[13:46] | and if I need to adjust my embouchure. | 以及是否需要调整置唇法 |
[13:49] | Mm. Of course. | 当然 |
[13:51] | Mabel, the embouchure is… | 梅布 |
[13:53] | is a mouth position. | 置唇法是吹奏时的嘴型 |
[13:55] | -Rad. -(elevator dings, doors open) | 酷 |
[14:00] | It was nice meeting you. I’m Jan. | 很高兴认识你 我叫珍 |
[14:02] | I’m Charles. | 我叫查尔斯 |
[14:04] | Get some, Mr. Savage. | 上啊 萨维奇先生 |
[14:06] | -I will not. -Not with that attitude. | -我不会那么做 -这种态度可不行 |
[14:09] | -(apartment door shuts) -Is my nose bleeding? | 我鼻子流血了吗? |
[14:11] | No. Well, let’s go. | 没有 |
[14:12] | I’m gonna get Howard to talk. | 但是我们走吧 我负责跟霍华德谈 |
[14:14] | You just make sure he knows he’s being recorded. | 你只需要确保他知道谈话被录音了 |
[14:16] | Right, right. Testing! Testing! | 好的 测试 测试 《玩偶之家》 |
[14:20] | OLIVER: Some good memories, huh, Teddy? | 《谁都能在雨中吹口哨》 都是美好的回忆 |
[14:22] | Makes me so happy seeing them up. | 对吗 泰迪? 看见它们被挂起来让我很开心 |
[14:24] | It would be nice if I had posters of the shows | 如果能有那些 |
[14:27] | you talked me out of investing in. | 你说服我别投资的剧目的海报就好了 |
[14:29] | -Les Mis? -Yeah, I know. | -《悲惨世界》 -是的 我知道 |
[14:31] | “It’s such a downer, Teddy, and all over a loaf of bread?” | “那真是太下里巴人了 泰迪 不过是为了一块面包” |
[14:33] | -Well, it was. -Mamma Mia. | 确实是 |
[14:35] | “I didn’t like ABBA when they were ABBA.” | 《妈妈咪呀》 “我不喜欢阿巴乐队的风格” |
[14:37] | -Yeah. -Hamilton. | -是的 -《汉密尔顿》 |
[14:39] | They picked the one Founding Father with no pizazz. | 他们选了一个最没魅力的开国者 |
[14:42] | -That was wrong… -TEDDY: Look, Oliver, | -那是错的 -听着 奥利弗 |
[14:44] | I don’t mean to rush. Uh, you know my son, Theo. | 我不是赶你走 你认识我儿子提奥 |
[14:48] | We have a thing we need to– | 我们说好了要一起… |
[14:51] | I-I won’t be long. I promise. | 我不会耽误太久 我保证 |
[14:53] | Can you- Can you sign that to him? | 你能给他比划一下吗? 把鹰嘴豆泥蘸酱藏起来 他有问题 |
[15:00] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[15:02] | So-so Teddy, um… (clears throat) | 那个 泰迪 |
[15:04] | I’m doing a podcast. | 我在做一个播客节目 |
[15:06] | A true crime podcast about a murder | 一个真实犯罪播客 |
[15:10] | that took place in our own building. | 关于我们大楼里发生的一起谋杀案 |
[15:14] | Raise your hand if you just got chills. | 如果你激动到颤抖 请举手 |
[15:18] | But– And it isn’t just the story of a man’s death. | 但这不仅是一个男人死亡的故事 |
[15:20] | It is about our craving for truth. | 而是我们对真相的渴望 |
[15:23] | Our hunger for justice. | 对正义的希冀 |
[15:25] | And that’s why I think Dimas Delis is the obvious sponsor. | 所以我认为迪马斯熟食店 是显而易见的赞助商 |
[15:29] | Hold on. You’re really asking me for money? | 等下 你是在问我要钱? |
[15:32] | Well, I wouldn’t, uh, put it like that. | 我不会说得这么难听 |
[15:34] | I-I’m just saying that you can advertise | 我想说的是 |
[15:37] | for the very low cost of $32,000. | 你可以以三万二美元的 非常低的成本打广告 |
[15:40] | -Oliver! Motherfucking hell! -Oh, come on, Teddy, | -奥利弗 我的天啊! -拜托 泰迪 |
[15:43] | I know there’s a part of you that misses me, | 我知道在你内心深处是想念我的 想念我们一起创造的魔法 |
[15:45] | -and misses the magic we made. -Oliver, I loved our shows. | 奥利弗 我很喜欢我们的剧 |
[15:48] | It’s setting money on fire I don’t care for. | 但我对烧钱不感兴趣 |
[15:50] | But listen, let’s grab a drink some time. | 但是 听着 我们什么时候一起喝一杯吧 |
[15:52] | Oh, I would love that. When is good? | 我很乐意 什么时候比较合适? |
[15:54] | -When it doesn’t cost me 32K. -Ah. | 等我不需要损失三万二的时候 好吧 |
[16:02] | What a putz. | 真是个笨蛋 |
[16:03] | -(patting couch) -MABEL: Uh, | |
[16:06] | hi, Howard. | 嗨 霍华德 |
[16:08] | We just wanted to see | 我们就是想看看 |
[16:10] | how you were holding up since Evelyn. | 在艾芙琳那件事之后 你是否一切都好? |
[16:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | I wish I were dead. | 我真希望我死了 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. Things have gotten a bit away from me. | 抱歉 我无心打理卫生 |
[16:21] | Oh, it’s okay. Um, | 不 没事 |
[16:24] | do you have another cat, Mr. Morris? | 你还有别的猫吗 莫里斯先生? |
[16:26] | No. This is all Evelyn’s. | 没有 这都是艾芙琳的东西 |
[16:28] | If I don’t touch anything– | 如果我什么都不碰 食物 |
[16:30] | food, water, toys… | 水 玩具 |
[16:34] | I can pretend she’s still here. | 我就可以假装她还在 |
[16:36] | You know, I heard this once, and maybe you can appreciate it. | 我听过一个说法 也许能安慰到你 |
[16:39] | A cat never really leaves you | 猫永远不会真的离你而去 |
[16:42] | because they transmit parasites. | 因为它们传播寄生虫 |
[16:49] | I’m sure Evelyn was very clean. | 我相信艾芙琳非常干净 |
[16:52] | She was. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[16:54] | It seems like everyone in the building loved her. | 似乎大楼里的每个人都很爱她 |
[16:57] | Mm-hmm. | |
[16:58] | Unlike Tim Kono. | 不像蒂姆·科诺 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[17:03] | I link them because… | 我把他们联系起来 |
[17:05] | they both died the same day. | 是因为他们是同一天去世的 |
[17:08] | Right. | -对 |
[17:09] | And people didn’t really like Tim Kono. | -大家不太喜欢蒂姆·科诺 |
[17:11] | No, people did not. | 是的 |
[17:13] | I hear. | 大家不喜欢他 我听说了 |
[17:15] | Really? What did you hear exactly? Just… | 真的? 你都听说了什么?只是… |
[17:18] | I shouldn’t speak ill of the dead. | 我不该说死人的坏话 |
[17:19] | Tim was a prick. | 蒂姆是个混蛋 |
[17:21] | Yes, he certainly fuckin’ was. | 没错 他绝对是 |
[17:22] | We saw him on the elevator the other day. | 我们之前在电梯里见过他 |
[17:25] | What did he do? That fuck. | 他干了什么?那个混蛋 |
[17:27] | He berated someone over the phone. | 他在电话里斥责对方 |
[17:29] | (laughs) Yeah. Typical Tim. | 是啊 典型的蒂姆作风 |
[17:31] | Something about a missing ring… | 他提到了一个丢失的戒指 |
[17:33] | Hm. | |
[17:35] | He was always upset about something. | 他总是因为什么事不高兴 |
[17:37] | It got worse recently. | 最近变得愈发严重了 |
[17:39] | I heard | 我听说他被投资公司解雇了 |
[17:40] | that he got fired from his investment firm | |
[17:43] | for losing a big client a lot of money. | 因为他让一个大客户损失了很多钱 |
[17:46] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[17:48] | Did Tim ever get upset with Evelyn? | 蒂姆有没有因为艾芙琳生气? |
[17:50] | What kind of person | 什么样的人会把自己的窗户打开 |
[17:52] | leaves their window open, | |
[17:54] | and then gets mad at a cat for wandering in? | 然后迁怒一只无意中走进去的猫? |
[17:58] | Evelyn wasn’t a vindictive girl, | 艾芙琳不是一只记仇的猫 |
[17:59] | but I know that she is happy Tim is dead. Hm. Uh… | 但我知道她一定很开心蒂姆死了 |
[18:08] | My god, she’s beautiful. | 我的天 |
[18:10] | -Mm-hmm. -That’s not Evelyn. | 她真好看 |
[18:12] | Oh. | 那不是艾芙琳 |
[18:14] | -I could’ve sworn– -HOWARD: That’s Barbara. | -我可以发誓… -那是芭芭拉 |
[18:17] | She was a bitch. | -她生前是个贱人 -是啊 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Still, it’s so nice that she’s up there, too, | 不过她也去了天堂 是件好事 |
[18:22] | because it’s like… | 因为这感觉像是你被录下来了 |
[18:23] | (quietly) you’re being recorded. | |
[18:26] | -What was that? -I said… | -你说什么? |
[18:28] | she’s watching you, | -我说她在看着你 |
[18:30] | so it’s like… | 所以就像是你被录下来了 |
[18:32] | you’re being recorded. | |
[18:34] | I-I wouldn’t put it that way. Why would you say it like that? | 我不会这么说 |
[18:37] | Uh, I… I don’t know. | 你为什么要这么说? 我不知道 |
[18:41] | You were saying Evelyn was happy that Tim died? | 你刚才说艾芙琳很高兴蒂姆死了? |
[18:45] | -Whoa! Jesus! -What did you do? | -天啊! -你干了什么? |
[18:47] | -Oh, sorry. Sorry. -(crunch) | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[18:57] | What the fuck! Oh my god! | 搞什么? |
[18:58] | Go get ice! Ice! Go! | 我的天 去拿冰块来 冰块!快去! |
[19:00] | Shit. | 该死! |
[19:02] | Ice. | 冰块 |
[19:04] | -(gasps) -MABEL: Uh… | |
[19:06] | Just get ice! | 把冰块拿来 |
[19:07] | Ice? (wheezing) Ice. Oh my god. | 冰块!我的天 |
[19:11] | -Uh… -(plastic crinkling) -Ah! (gasps) -(crack) | 冰块!我的天 |
[19:15] | Jeez… | -老天! |
[19:16] | MABEL: Will you hurry? What the fuck! | -你能快点吗? 你干什么呢? |
[19:20] | God… | 我的天 |
[19:23] | -You’re taking too long! -(Charles gasps) | 你太久了 |
[19:26] | Hurry, Brazzos! | 快点 布拉佐斯 |
[19:31] | Oh my god, oh my god, uh… Quick! | 天啊 怎么… |
[19:34] | Howard, are you okay? | 霍华德 你没事吧? |
[19:39] | I have vasovagal syncope. | 我有血管迷走神经性昏厥 |
[19:41] | I-I-I faint at the sight of blood. Oh. | 我看见血会晕倒 |
[19:44] | Well, that-that sucks. | 这太糟了 |
[19:46] | Probably keeps you from | 可能会让你做不了很多事 |
[19:47] | doing a lot of things, | |
[19:50] | like being present for bloody murders. | 比如说参与血腥谋杀 |
[19:54] | You know, | 你冰箱里有一只猫 |
[19:56] | there’s a cat in your freezer. | |
[19:58] | HOWARD: Yes, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[20:00] | I think Tim poisoned Evelyn, and then killed himself. | 我认为蒂姆给艾芙琳下了毒 然后自杀了 |
[20:04] | I’m getting a toxicology report done. | 我要做一个毒理学检测 |
[20:06] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[20:08] | It’s just that she’s next to your food… | 只不过她在你的食物旁边… |
[20:12] | Touching it. | 碰到一起了 格特牛奶 音乐剧《水花》 |
[20:46] | -(shuts door) -Is it cancer? | 你得了癌症吗? |
[20:48] | I just need to know how invested I should get in you. | 我只是需要知道 我应该在你身上投入多少感情 |
[20:51] | -You don’t adopt a 20-year-old dog. -I’m not dying. | 没有人会领养一只20岁的狗 我不是要死了 |
[20:53] | It’s anxiety. It happens sometimes when I talk to people. | 我有焦虑症 我跟别人说话时会发作 |
[20:56] | But I have it managed. I just don’t talk to people. | 但我控制得很好 我不跟别人说话 |
[20:58] | Or go on dates. Or know my neighbors. | 不约会 不认识邻居 |
[21:01] | Well, you know me. | -可你认识我 -你哪位? |
[21:02] | -And you are? -Not going to laugh at that. | 我不觉得好笑 |
[21:04] | -I don’t blame you. -(pushes button) | 我不怪你 |
[21:06] | -I’m gonna get some air. -(Mabel sighs) | 我要出去透透气 |
[21:08] | So I guess Howard is alibied out. | 所以霍华德的嫌疑排除了? |
[21:09] | What? You bought that? The fainting act? | 什么?你信了?装晕? |
[21:12] | I can spot actors a mile away. | 我大老远就能认出谁是演员 |
[21:15] | Any word from Oliver? | 奥利弗有消息吗? |
[21:18] | -Nothing. -(Charles sighs) | 没有 |
[21:19] | -(elevator dings) -My agent always said he was unreliable. | 我的经纪人总说他不靠谱 |
[21:22] | She said, “Don’t even go audition for him.” | 她说“别去试镜他的剧“ |
[21:24] | ‘Course it’s moot | 这已经不重要了 因为我只接定好的角色 |
[21:25] | -because I’m offer-only– -Bye! | -再见 |
[21:27] | -Uh, bye. (sighs) -(button clicks, doors shutting) | -再见 |
[21:35] | What are you up to? | 你这是搞的哪一出? |
[21:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:48] | Original posters like this | 这种原版海报能卖到五千 |
[21:50] | go for five, sometimes 10,000. | 有时上万 |
[21:54] | And I’m a little strapped right now. | 我现在手头有点紧 |
[21:56] | You can’t sell this. Wasn’t this your biggest show? | 你不能卖掉这个 这不是你最成功的剧吗? |
[21:59] | No, no. This was my biggest flop. | 不 |
[22:02] | Oh. There were bigger flops. | 这是我最失败的剧 还有更失败的 |
[22:04] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 |
[22:07] | There is no bigger flop than my show. | 没有比我的剧更失败的 |
[22:10] | We got bad reviews before we even opened. | 我们还没开演就收到了差评 |
[22:13] | You didn’t see water on a stage for 10 years. | 你有十年没在舞台上见过水了 |
[22:18] | It caused three bankruptcies, two insurance investigations. | 那造成了三起破产 两起保险调查 |
[22:21] | I’m sure it had some good moments. | 我相信肯定有过一些美好的时刻 |
[22:24] | Well, at the end of the first act, | 第一幕结束时 |
[22:26] | there was this amazing number | 有一首很棒的歌 |
[22:29] | where 12 merman dove from a high pier | 此时12个男人鱼从桥墩上跳进了 |
[22:31] | into a pool built into the stage floor. | 嵌在舞台地面的游泳池 |
[22:35] | But, the first night of previews, | 但预演的第一晚 |
[22:38] | they’d been having problems with the hydraulics | 降低地面的液压装置出了问题 |
[22:41] | that lowered the floor. | |
[22:45] | But, I said… | 但是我跟他们说… |
[22:48] | -“Go for it.” -Uh-huh. | -“放手去做吧” -好吧 |
[22:53] | And as each merman sang, “Make a splash…” | 然后随着每个男人鱼唱着《水花四溅》 |
[22:57] | they all dove down from the high pier, | 他们都从高高的桥墩上跳了下来 |
[23:01] | one by one. | 一个接一个 |
[23:02] | MERMEN (singing): Make a splash! Make a splash… | |
[23:05] | And I can still hear the sound of them all hitting the floor. -Thwop. -(thud, crowd screaming) | 我现在仿佛还能听到 |
[23:12] | -Thwop. -(thud) -Thwop. -(screaming continues) -Thwop. -(thud) | 他们摔到地面上的声音 |
[23:20] | All 12? | 所有12人? |
[23:22] | All 12. | 所有12人 |
[23:24] | Chorus boys tend to stick together. | 合唱团的男生同进退 |
[23:28] | Well, you made a mistake. We all make mistak– | 好吧 你犯了个错 |
[23:30] | -No one died, right? -No. | 我们都会…没死人 对吧? |
[23:32] | Yeah, well, okay. We all make mistakes. | -没有 -那就好 我们都会犯错 |
[23:34] | The headline in the Times next day was, | 第二天《纽约时报》的头条是“啪唧” |
[23:36] | -“Splat.” -Well, if that’s the worst of it. | -这是最糟的部分了 |
[23:39] | No, it’s not. | -不 不是 |
[23:42] | I put my own money in the show. | 我自己也出资了 |
[23:45] | But, it wasn’t actually… | 但那其实不是我自己的钱 |
[23:47] | mine. It was my son’s college fund. | 是我儿子的大学基金 |
[23:52] | I not only lost my career with the show, | 这出剧不仅葬送了我的职业生涯 |
[23:56] | but making it all about me… | 而且因为我的自私… |
[23:59] | I lost my family as well. | 我也失去了家人 |
[24:02] | It can happen. | 这种事常有 |
[24:05] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[24:06] | You can lose a lot with one big mistake. | 一个大错可能会让你失去很多 |
[24:15] | But the world needs Oliver Putnams. | 但这个世界需要奥利弗·帕特曼们 |
[24:18] | You push people out of their comfort zone. | 你们把人们推出他们的舒适区 |
[24:20] | I mean, I don’t like to get involved with people, | 我不喜欢跟人打交道 |
[24:22] | but I just met a very strange man, | 可我刚刚见了一个奇怪的人 |
[24:24] | and knocked a frozen cat out of his freezer. | 还不小心把一只冰冻的猫 从他的冰箱里弄掉了 |
[24:28] | I-I still have its leg! | 它的腿还在我兜里呢 |
[24:30] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天 |
[24:32] | It’s warm now, | 现在热乎了 |
[24:34] | and that smell is new, | 闻起来是新鲜的 |
[24:36] | but it’s also kinda thrilling, | 但这也令人激动 |
[24:38] | and it’s all because of you. | 这都是因为你 |
[24:40] | I mean, you’re insane, | 我是说 你很疯狂 |
[24:42] | but that’s usually who people want to follow. | 但人们通常都想追随你这种人 |
[24:44] | You can’t lose that. | 这一点你不会失去 |
[24:46] | You know, I spent all day | 我这一整天都在筹钱 |
[24:48] | looking for some cash to make this podcast special. | 让这个播客节目变得特别 |
[24:50] | You know, let me put some money into that sound equipment. It’s our show. | 让我给音响设备投点钱吧 这是我们俩的节目 |
[24:53] | -Oh, no, no. You don’t have to do that. -No, I want to– | -不 你不必这么做 -我想这么做 |
[24:55] | You owe me 4,500. I prefer cash. | 你欠我4500块 最好是现金 |
[24:57] | (mouthing) 4,500. (spoken): Where you going? | 4500块? 你要去哪? |
[25:02] | Oliver Putnam is not gonna take no for an answer. | 奥利弗·帕特曼永远不放弃 |
[25:21] | MABEL: Hi, Mr. Torres. | 管理员 嗨 |
[25:23] | I don’t know if you remember me, but– | 托雷斯先生 我不知道你是否还记得我 但是… |
[25:24] | I do. Do you need something fixed? | 我记得 你有什么东西要修理吗? |
[25:27] | N-no. The apartment is fine. | 不是 我的公寓没事 |
[25:29] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都挺好 |
[25:31] | Um, I was just looking for Oscar. | 我是来找奥斯卡的 |
[25:34] | Wasn’t he getting out this week? | 他不是这周出狱吗? |
[25:36] | (sighs) He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[25:38] | Okay, well, can you tell him I’m looking for him, and if– | 好吧 你能告诉他我在找他 如果… |
[25:41] | No. I won’t do that. | 不能 我不会那么做 |
[25:44] | My son needs a fresh start. | 我的儿子需要一个新的开始 |
[25:46] | Don’t come here again. | 不要再来了 |
[25:55] | Time for that drink, Teddy. | 是时候喝一杯了 泰迪 |
[25:57] | Please, don’t make me move. | 拜托 别逼我搬家 |
[25:59] | No, no, no, please, please, please. | 不 |
[26:01] | I-I… | 别关门 |
[26:03] | Do you remember the day | 你还记得我说服你同意为《水花》 |
[26:05] | I sold you on the pool for Splash? | 搭建游泳池的那天吗? |
[26:08] | You bought in because I was confident | 你同意是因为我很自信 |
[26:10] | and charming and young. | 很有魅力 很年轻 |
[26:12] | You were around 58. | 你那时都58了 |
[26:14] | Well, that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[26:17] | An hour before you got there, I was so nervous. | 在你抵达的一小时前 我紧张得要死 |
[26:20] | Hyperventilating over what kind of wine to open. | 因为不确定要开哪瓶酒而呼吸急促 |
[26:23] | Yet an hour later, | 但是 |
[26:25] | you saw a confident salesman. | 一小时后 你看到了一个自信的商人 |
[26:28] | But it was all pretend. | 那都是装出来的 |
[26:30] | The false arrogance of youth. | 年轻人的虚假傲慢 |
[26:33] | Again, you were nearly 60. | 再说一次 你当时都快60了 |
[26:34] | Yeah, but I’m older now. | 对 但我现在更老了 |
[26:37] | And I have learned, Teddy. | 我学到了教训 泰迪 |
[26:40] | No one who promises big things knows what’s gonna happen. | 没有哪个做出重大许诺的人能预知未来 |
[26:45] | But, it’s the ride that counts. | 重要的是过程 |
[26:48] | I think I am onto something great here, | 我觉得这次我要咸鱼翻身了 |
[26:52] | and I swear to you, I’m not gonna let you down. | 而且我向你保证 我不会让你失望 |
[26:56] | Let’s make a real splash this time. | 我们这次来做一番事业吧 |
[26:59] | But with a podcast, Oliver? | 靠一个播客节目吗 奥利弗? |
[27:02] | Well, it starts with a podcast, | 播客是个起点 |
[27:03] | but you know, with me, it’s always gonna be more. | 但你知道 跟我在一起 总会有更多惊喜 |
[27:09] | What was it? 32K? | 多少钱 三万二? |
[27:11] | Now, it’s 35. | 现在是三万五了 |
[27:13] | Always more. | 总是更多 1月31日下午4点半 海滨路 周日 1月24日 |
[27:56] | Come on, girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[27:59] | -(Winnie grunts) -Ooh, sorry, honey. Let’s go. | 抱歉 |
[28:01] | -(elevator dings, doors open) -Oh! | 亲爱的 走吧 |
[28:04] | There we go. There you go, Winnie. | 来吧 维尼 |
[28:10] | Well, hello there, Sting! | 你好啊 斯汀 |
[28:16] | -Your dog, please. -Oh. | 管管你的狗 |
[28:18] | -(Winnie snorts) -Winnie, don’t stand so close to Sting. | 维尼 别离斯汀太近 |
[28:22] | She’s just on edge after that upsetting death the other night. | 她只是因为 那天晚上可怕的死亡案有些烦躁 |
[28:26] | Which I’m actually doing a podcast about. | 其实 |
[28:29] | Um… (scoffs) | 我正在做一个相关的播客节目 |
[28:31] | Kind of a big deal. (laughs) | 是件大事 |
[28:33] | People seem to think it’s a big deal… | 人们都认为这是件大事 |
[28:36] | Did you, uh, by chance, know Tim Kono? | 你认识蒂姆·科诺吗? |
[28:39] | Are you suggesting I had something to do with that? | 你是在暗示我与那件事有关吗? |
[28:41] | No, no, no, no, no. I-I was just– | 不 |
[28:43] | It was just a-a question in passing. | 我就是随口一问 |
[28:46] | -Please, your dog. -(snorts) | -拜托 |
[28:47] | OLIVER: Yes, I’m sorry. | 管管你的狗 -我很抱歉 |
[28:48] | -Control him! -Yes, I’m sorry. | 看好了 |
[28:51] | -Winnie is just a big fan. -(Winnie sniffing) | 对不起 维尼是你的粉丝 |
[28:52] | I don’t like dogs. | 我不喜欢狗 |
[28:54] | -Ah. (clears throat) -(sniffing continues) | |
[28:56] | -Do you have a dog? -I have a dog. | 你养狗吗? 我养狗 |
[28:59] | -I don’t like him either. -(doors open) | 我也不喜欢他 |
[29:01] | Ah, well, this-this has been a… | 这真是… |
[29:23] | -(stops playing) -You liked it, right? | -你很喜欢 |
[29:26] | Is that what my face is saying? | 对吗? -你看我这是喜欢的表情吗? |
[29:28] | Oh hey! Listen, uh, uh, before we wrap up, | 听着 在结束前 |
[29:31] | I have a little announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[29:34] | We are now the proud parents of a new… | 我们现在很骄傲地成为了 |
[29:38] | -podcast. -What does that mean? | 一个新播客的父母 |
[29:39] | We just published our first episode. | -这是什么意思? -我们刚发布了第一集 |
[29:42] | Or dropped. We-we dropped it. Like it was hot. (laughs) | 或者说是推出了 好像很烫手一样 |
[29:45] | Excuse me, when did we do that? | 不好意思 这是什么时候的事? |
[29:48] | -An hour ago. -I can’t find it. | -一小时前 -我找不到 |
[29:50] | Oh, try Dimas Chicken Wraps Presents | 试试“迪马斯鸡肉卷出品 |
[29:54] | Only Murders in the Building. | 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》“ |
[29:55] | I got us a big fat sponsorship. (snorts) | 我给我们拉到了一个又大又肥的赞助 |
[29:58] | Teddy had one condition. Because it’s Chicken Wrap month, | 泰迪有一个条件 因为这个月有鸡肉卷活动 |
[30:01] | he needed us to drop the first episode right away, so… | 他希望我们立刻发布第一集 所以… |
[30:05] | You rushed it. Big surprise. | 你操之过急了 真意外 |
[30:06] | This is an Oliver Putnam Production. | 这是奥利弗·帕特曼的作品 |
[30:09] | How we doing? Any audience? | -怎么样?有听众吗? |
[30:10] | Found it. Four listens so far. | -找到了 目前有四个听众 |
[30:13] | In only an hour? (laughs) | 仅仅过了一小时 |
[30:15] | At this rate, we’re gonna be, like, at two million by… Thursday. | 按照这个速度 我们周四就会有两百万听众 |
[30:19] | -Any comments? -Oh yeah. | -有评论吗? -有 |
[30:20] | “Charles-Haden Savage is a…” | “查尔斯·海登·萨维奇是一个…” |
[30:23] | I-it’s good. It’s a-a good, nice comment. | 挺好的 是个很友好的评论 |
[30:26] | -It’s good? Oh. -Yeah, I bet it’s good. | -挺好的? -是啊 必须好 |
[30:28] | Did you use my concertina music? | 你用了我的六角风琴音乐吗? |
[30:30] | -I should really be going… -I knew it. | 我真的该走了 -我就知道 -你知道吗? |
[30:32] | You know what? I am the worst. | -我最差劲了 |
[30:34] | So, basically, you released our podcast, | -所以一句话总结 你发布了我们的播客 |
[30:35] | we have no real theories, | 可我们没有任何理论 |
[30:37] | let alone a prime suspect. | 更别说一个主要嫌疑人了 |
[30:39] | When we have 12 listeners, maybe we can worry. | 等我们有12个听众了 再担心也不迟 |
[30:42] | Okay, you know what? I’ve got this. | 好吧 你知道吗?交给我吧 |
[30:45] | I’m all over it! | 我心里有数 |
[30:46] | Worry not! | 不用担心! |
[30:49] | And I’m fucking worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[30:52] | -I’m so fucking worried. -(door shuts) | 我太担心了 |
[30:57] | OLIVER: I’ve directed 212 theatrical productions | 我执导过212部剧作 |
[31:02] | and I’ve always found my lead. | 我总能找到主演 |
[31:04] | Everyone! Exciting, right? | 所有人!很激动 对吗? |
[31:07] | Still got a shot! | 你们还有机会 |
[31:08] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[31:10] | It takes a particular eye to know | 需要慧眼识珠 |
[31:13] | who’s got that special star spark… | 才能发现谁是闪烁着星光的人 |
[31:15] | Order the hat! Back to the newsstand! | 戴帽子的!回报摊去吧 |
[31:18] | …and who’s just a background player. | 谁是背景里的路人 |
[31:20] | Bunny! | 伙计 |
[31:21] | If this were a children’s show, | 如果这是儿童节目 |
[31:22] | you’d be scaring the children. Get out. | 你会吓到孩子的 出局 |
[31:24] | Real estate woman. | 房地产大亨 出局! |
[31:25] | Get out! Everyone, stage right! | 舞台右侧的所有人 走 |
[31:27] | Get away! Get off the stage! Leave! | 离开舞台 快走 |
[31:39] | I know they’re here, in the Arconia, | 我知道他们就在阿卡尼亚 |
[31:43] | waiting to be discovered. | 等待被发现 结束播客 |
[32:06] | -(groaning continues) -Winnie? | 否则我了结你 维尼? |
[32:11] | -Winnie? -(Winnie whining) | 维尼? |
[32:14] | -What’s wrong, girl? -(panting) | 怎么了 狗狗? |
[32:19] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[32:20] | -(snorting) -Who would do this to you? | 谁会对你下此毒手? |
[32:30] | OLIVER: If we began with the question, | 如果我们从这个问题入手 |
[32:32] | “How well do you know your neighbors?” | “你有多了解你的邻居?” |
[32:35] | OLIVER: Turns out, the answer is | 结果 |
[32:37] | your most well-known neighbor… | 答案是 你最有名的那个邻居 |
[32:43] | OLIVER: …might be the one you know the least. | 也许是你最不了解的 |