时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | A great true crime mystery unpeels itself like an onion. | |
[00:06] | -What the fuck is “G.M.”? | 1月31日下午4点半 海滨路 GM是什么? 格斯·蒙特罗斯 蒂姆·科诺 |
[00:09] | I am looking for a guy | 蒙特罗斯珠宝 |
[00:11] | I saw going up the stairs | 我要找的是 在蒂姆·科诺死亡当晚 |
[00:13] | in a tie-dyed hoodie the night Tim died. | 我看见的那个穿着扎染连帽衫上楼的人 扎染男 |
[00:16] | -Enough with Tie-Dye Guy! -No more! | -别再说扎染男了 |
[00:17] | We cannot forget about Tie-Dye Guy! | -我们不能忘记扎染男 |
[00:19] | So, Dad, I listened to your podcast. | 爸 我听了你的播客 |
[00:20] | You didn’t tell me you were doing it with Mabel Mora. | 你没告诉我 你是跟梅布·莫拉一起做的 |
[00:22] | -Why? You know her? -She used to stay here. | -怎么了?你认识她? -她过去在这儿住过 |
[00:24] | She hung out with this group of kids, | 她跟一群孩子一起玩 |
[00:25] | and one of them was Tim Kono. | 其中一个就是蒂姆·科诺 |
[00:26] | You can’t disappear for 10 years, | 你不能消失十年 |
[00:28] | then show up and start dragging up | 然后突然出现 |
[00:30] | a bunch of shit from when we were kids! | 又提起我们小时候的烂事 |
[00:31] | -I saw someone fighting with her. -You saw Oscar? | 我看到她跟人打起来了 你看见奥斯卡了? |
[00:34] | No. Someone else. | 不是 是别人 |
[00:36] | You know what happened that night. | 你知道那晚发生了什么 |
[00:37] | You didn’t even say anything. | 你却什么都没说 |
[00:38] | Just when it’s all starting to feel the same, | 正当一切都开始变得司空见惯时 |
[00:41] | that’s when you get hit by something | 总会有一些完全出乎预料的事发生 |
[00:43] | you never saw coming. | |
[00:54] | Value. Worth. | 意义 |
[00:57] | -The price of life. | 价值 人生的代价 |
[01:00] | What’s the easiest way to know how you fit into the equation? | 了解自己几斤几两最简单的方法是什么? |
[01:03] | Come to New York. | 来纽约 |
[01:06] | Shit just plain costs more in the city. | 城市里什么都贵 |
[01:09] | Subway fare is $2.75. | 地铁票价两美元75美分 |
[01:12] | The inflation of Hot Cheetos? | 麻辣味奇多? |
[01:14] | 99 cents in the Bronx, | 布朗克斯区卖99美分 |
[01:16] | nearly four freaking dollars in Tribeca. | 在翠贝卡区却要将近四美元 |
[01:20] | Those joints? | 那些富人区?价格贵到离谱 |
[01:22] | Overpriced as fuck. | |
[01:25] | Not like that coat though. | 但这件外套不同 |
[01:27] | That… is priceless. | 这是无价之宝 |
[01:30] | It’s special. Just like her. | 很特别 就像她一样 |
[01:45] | I will take you down to the bone, motherfucker! | 我会戳死你 混蛋 |
[01:48] | Twist! Big, big twist! | 反转 大反转! |
[01:51] | We have an unexpected turn of events, | 多亏了我的儿子 |
[01:53] | thanks to my son, Will. | 威尔 事情发生了惊天逆转 |
[01:55] | Mabel knew Tim Kono and lied about it, | 梅布早就认识蒂姆·科诺 但一直隐瞒了这个事实 |
[01:59] | which probably means that Mabel killed Tim Kono. | 这也许意味着是梅布杀死了蒂姆·科诺 |
[02:02] | And now, we’re wondering was he the first | 我们不禁要问 |
[02:04] | or the latest in her wild spree? | 他是她残忍杀戮的 第一个受害者还是最后一个 |
[02:07] | Yeah, because she totally fits the profile. | 是啊 因为她完全符合凶手侧写 |
[02:09] | Female, late 20s, wears cool boots, reads the Hardy Boys. | 女性 接近30岁 穿帅气的鞋子 看《哈迪男孩》故事书 |
[02:13] | When I see that on a resume, I’m thinking murderer… | 当我在简历上看到上述信息 我的脑子里立刻蹦出三个字“杀人犯” |
[02:15] | No real job, few attachments, and lives alone! | 没有正经工作 无牵无挂 一个人住 |
[02:19] | In an empty apartment that probably has a drain in the floor! | 在一间可能地板下有排水沟的空置公寓里 |
[02:22] | -Oh, that was some good back and forth. | 真是精彩的一唱一和 |
[02:24] | -Listeners love conflict. | 听众们喜欢冲突 |
[02:26] | -You’re a simpleton. -Damn it! I didn’t get that. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[02:28] | -Can you call me a simpleton again? | 该死的!没录上 你能再叫我一次傻瓜吗? |
[02:30] | -You’re a simpleton! -Oh, thank you! | -你是个傻瓜 -谢谢 |
[02:34] | Oh my god. Oscar? | 我的天 奥斯卡? |
[02:35] | Damn, bella! | 可恶 梅梅 |
[02:37] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[02:39] | You got out! | 你出来了! |
[02:41] | I can’t believe you’re standing right here. | 真不敢相信你就站在我面前 |
[02:43] | Yeah, right? Me, too. | 对吧?我也是 |
[02:45] | Wait, so did you just get out? I went by your dad’s, | 等等 所以你是刚出来吗? |
[02:48] | and he basically told me to fuck off. | 我去你爸家找你了 他让我滚 |
[02:50] | Yeah, shit. No, I got out last week. | 是啊 不 我是上周出狱的 |
[02:54] | You knew that I was waiting here, | 你知道我在等着你 |
[02:56] | and you get out after 10 years and you don’t call me? | 十年之后 你终于出来了 居然不给我打电话? |
[02:59] | You just follow me down the street like some fuckin’ creeper? | 而是像个变态一样跟踪我? |
[03:02] | Look, I had a whole plan. | 听着 我都计划好了 |
[03:04] | Can we just go chill? Where you headed? | 我们找个地方待一会好吗? 你要去哪? |
[03:06] | -Jersey. -Well then, I’m going to Jersey. | 新泽西 |
[03:08] | I’ll drive you. | 那我就去新泽西 我开车送你 |
[03:12] | Oh! You don’t have to drive, though. | 但是 你不用开车 |
[03:14] | Yes, I do have to. | 不 我要开车 |
[03:16] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我为了这一刻已经等很久了 |
[03:18] | For this. | 为了见你 |
[03:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:23] | -Now, come on, you creeper. -Ah… | 走吧 变态 |
[03:28] | Lester said he saw her head west. | 莱斯特说看见她往西走了 |
[03:30] | Can you just calm down and think a minute? | 你能不能冷静点思考一下? |
[03:32] | This is all a misunderstanding– | 这都是误会 |
[03:34] | Haven’t I been telling you there’s something off with Mabel? | 我不是跟你说了梅布有问题吗? |
[03:35] | She’s got those crazy killer eyes, | 她长着一双让人捉摸不透的眼睛 |
[03:37] | like Liza at00 in the morning. | 就像凌晨三点的丽莎·明妮莉 |
[03:39] | Please don’t tell that story again. | 不要再跟我说那件事了 |
[03:40] | She and Jessica Lange came to me after an evening at Studio 54, | 她和杰西卡·朗格 在54工作室一次晚间演出之后找到我 |
[03:43] | -and I had had a few cocktails. -And I had had a few cocktails! Stop! | -我喝了几杯鸡尾酒 -我喝了几杯鸡尾酒 |
[03:45] | Mabel is a sweet young woman who promised not to keep secrets from us. | 停!梅布是一个可爱的年轻女孩 她发过誓不会隐瞒我们任何秘密 |
[03:48] | I’ve been meaning to ask. Is this your hat? | -我一直想问你 这是你的帽子吗? |
[03:50] | -My hat. I thought I’d lost it–What? -Oh my god, there she is! | -我的帽子!我以为弄丢了… -我的天 她在那儿! |
[03:54] | CHARLES Oh! Tie-Dye Guy. | -什么? 扎染男 |
[03:57] | -It’s Tie-Dye Guy! -Okay, w-w-we gotta follow them. | 是扎染男 好吧 我们得跟着他们 |
[04:00] | -I’m gonna get my car. You stay on them. -Alright, I’ll wait– | 我去取车 你盯着他们 |
[04:03] | -Wait! You have a car? -Go after them on foot, | 好 我等着…等等 你有车? |
[04:05] | and then call me when you know where they are, | 你先步行跟着他们 等你知道他们去了哪 就给我打电话 |
[04:07] | and then I’ll swing by and pick you up! | 我去接你 |
[04:08] | Okay! I’ll wai– | 好的 我…你付了停车费? |
[04:09] | You pay for parking here?! | 第五集 《反转》 |
[05:02] | This is bad! They’re getting away! | -情况不妙 他们要跑了 -你跟着他们吗? |
[05:04] | -OLIVER You on them? -I’m on them, | -我跟着呢 |
[05:05] | -but I can’t outrun a Camry! –Stay on them! | 但我跑不过一辆凯美瑞 -跟紧他们 |
[05:07] | Oh god, I hope they don’t see me. | 天啊 |
[05:11] | Oh jeez… | 希望他们别发现我 |
[05:13] | -So, where we going? -It’s in Teaneck, | 我们走哪条路? |
[05:16] | so… | 在蒂内克市 所以… |
[05:17] | GW Bridge. | 乔治华盛顿桥 |
[05:24] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[05:26] | Thank you, ma’am! | 谢谢 女士 |
[05:28] | Oliver, I ca-I can’t hear you! Are you there? | 奥利弗 我听不见你说话 你在吗? |
[05:30] | OLIVER Yeah, I might cut out a little bit, but stay on! | 在 我这边可能信号不好 你跟紧他们! |
[05:33] | Oh! Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:36] | -They’re stuck in traffic. | 他们遇到堵车了 |
[05:38] | Where are you? I’ll take one. | 你在哪? 给我来一个 |
[05:41] | Wait, are you at that pretzel cart? I want one. | 等等 你在那个椒盐卷饼的小吃摊那吗? |
[05:44] | -Read out the toppings! -What? What toppings? | 我也要一个 给我念念都有什么口味 |
[05:46] | -There’s mustard and salt. –Yeah, but you know, | 什么?什么口味? 只有芥末和盐 |
[05:48] | sometimes there’s honey mustard. | 是啊 但有时候 有蜂蜜芥末 |
[05:49] | Is it Dante? Tell him Oliver wants his usual! | 是丹提吗?告诉他奥利弗要老样子 |
[05:52] | -Are you Dante? -Yep. | -你是丹提吗? -对 |
[05:54] | -Oliver wants his usual. -Mm-hmm. | 奥利弗要老样子 |
[05:57] | I’m coming around! | 我就快到了 |
[05:59] | -Are you still on 88th? -Yeah, uh, traffic’s moving! | 你还在88号街吗? |
[06:02] | Where are you? | 车开始动了 你在哪? |
[06:03] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[06:10] | -Very inconspicuous! | 非常低调 |
[06:12] | We blend in by standing out. | 越显眼越安全 |
[06:15] | -What are you doing? -No, no, no. You drive because… | 你在干什么? |
[06:19] | …I gotta record, and also | 不 你开车 |
[06:20] | my driver’s license expired 25 years ago. | 因为…我有不良驾驶记录 而是我的驾照25年前就过期了 |
[06:22] | -Keep your eyes on that Camry! | 盯着那辆凯美瑞 |
[06:31] | What are you doing with this car? | 你怎么会有这辆车? |
[06:33] | This is Aphrodite. I got her in LA when I was filming | 这是阿芙罗狄蒂 |
[06:36] | Singin’ In The Rain 2 for VH1. | 我是在洛杉矶 为VH1拍摄《雨中曲2》时买下它的 |
[06:38] | Oh! Look, in the ashtray. It’s a jelly bean from 1963. | 看啊 烟灰缸里有一颗1963年的软糖 |
[06:42] | Maybe it’s a Mexican diet pill. | 也许是墨西哥的减肥药 |
[06:45] | Oh yeah. It’s a fen-phen! | 噢 不是 |
[06:47] | Mm! Mm. Know what? I don’t need this. | 这是双芬 知道吗?我不需要这个了 |
[06:51] | Left! They’re turning left. | 左转 他们左转了 |
[06:57] | So if you’ve been out for a week, what have you been doing? | 你出狱的这一周都干什么了? |
[07:01] | I had some decent food. | 吃了好吃的 |
[07:02] | Got a haircut. | 剪了个头 |
[07:04] | Went to the bathroom without somebody looking at me. | 去洗了澡 |
[07:06] | That was fun. | 终于没有人看我了 很开心 |
[07:09] | Did you hear about Tim? | 你听说蒂姆的事了吗? |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:14] | My first night out, he offs himself? | 我出来的第一晚就听说了 他自杀了? |
[07:18] | My first time stepping back in that building? | 就在我第一次重新踏进那栋楼的当天 |
[07:20] | Wait, you were there that… | 等等 你当时在… |
[07:24] | Oh my god, you’re Tie-Dye Guy! | 我的天 你就是扎染男 |
[07:27] | Yeah! I’m trying to be. | 对 我在努力 |
[07:28] | Figured I’d get some new drip when I got out. | 我之前就想好了 出来后要换个时尚点的造型 |
[07:34] | I think she’s in trouble. That’s the guy I saw going up the stairs that night. | 我想她有麻烦了 那就是我那晚看见的上楼梯的人 |
[07:37] | I know! Tie-Dye! | 我知道 扎染男 |
[07:39] | He and Mabel were probably in on this from the start. | 他和梅布可能一开始就是同谋 |
[07:42] | And you noticed when you brought up his name, | 而且你注意到了 你提起他的名字时 |
[07:44] | she got very quiet and had us looking at other suspects. | 她变得非常安静 引导我们去关注其他嫌疑人 |
[07:46] | Actually, it was you who did that. | 事实上 这些事是你干的 |
[07:49] | You’ve gotta stop thinking the worst of her. | 你别把她想得那么坏 |
[07:51] | And you need to start. | 你需要开始做这件事 |
[07:53] | She lied to us, Charles, or did you miss that fact? | 她骗了我们 查尔斯 还是说 你忽略了这个事实? |
[07:56] | She also helped us investigate. | 她也帮助我们调查案子 |
[07:58] | -Why would she do that? -Oh, I don’t know. | 她为什么要那么做? |
[08:00] | Maybe to throw us off the scent of herself. | 我不知道 也许她是为了混淆视听? |
[08:02] | It’s a classic true crime podcast move. | 这是经典的真实犯罪播客套路 |
[08:05] | -Right out of Daddy’s Little Helper. -Daddy’s Little Helper. | 出自《爸爸的小帮手》 |
[08:07] | Exactly. That’s right. | 没错 说得对 |
[08:09] | The forlorn son helps with the case, | 一个被遗弃的儿子帮助办案 |
[08:11] | -until all evidence points to him. -Yeah. | 直到所有的证据都指向他 |
[08:13] | That podcast stunk, by the way. | 顺便一说 |
[08:14] | They gave away everything in the title. | 那个播客质量很差 他们的标题都剧透了 |
[08:16] | I mean, I wonder who did it? Daddy’s little helper? | 我很好奇凶手是谁 爸爸的小帮手? |
[08:18] | Don’t you hear yourself? | 你听听你自己说的话 |
[08:21] | You’re thinking like the patsy, the sucker. | 你像一个轻易上当的人那样思考 |
[08:23] | Not the detective. | 而不是像侦探一样思考 |
[08:27] | Charles, buddy, just… | 查尔斯 伙计 |
[08:28] | Please, just drop what you’re feeling, | 把你的感受放在一边 |
[08:31] | and think only about what you know. | 只专注于你已知的事实 |
[08:37] | We can’t forget about Tie-Dye Guy. | 我们不能忘记扎染男 |
[08:40] | Charles, we can’t just suspect someone | 查尔斯 |
[08:43] | because they’re wearing a hoodie. | 我们不能因为一个人穿连帽衫 就怀疑他 |
[08:45] | It’s like a huge no. | 你这是偏见 |
[08:46] | I’m not doing that. | 我没有那么做 |
[08:47] | Well, I am doing that, but not like that. | 我是在那么做 但我心里没那么想 |
[08:50] | Okay, fine. I’m just saying… Tie-Dye Guy. | 好吧 我就是提一句扎染男 |
[08:53] | Enough with the Tie-Dye Guy. | 别纠结扎染男了 |
[08:56] | It’s just a waste of time. | 纯粹是浪费时间 |
[09:09] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么了? -没什么 |
[09:10] | It just feels like I’m sitting next to your older brother. | 我感觉好像是坐在你哥哥旁边 |
[09:14] | You know, you were actually the first person | 其实 |
[09:16] | I wanted to see after my dad. | 你是我在爸爸之后第一个想见的人 |
[09:18] | That’s why I was heading up the stairs | 所以我才在案发当晚上楼 |
[09:20] | the night everything went crazy. | |
[09:21] | In case you were wondering. | 如果你好奇的话 科诺 |
[09:36] | I was heading up to see you at your aunt’s place. | 我是打算去你姨妈家找你的 |
[09:41] | It’s weird that we didn’t pass each other in the stairwell. | 奇怪的是 我们并没有在楼梯上相遇 |
[09:48] | Maybe we did. | 也许我们错过了 |
[09:50] | You did miss me sneaking up on you this morning. | 你今早就没发现我跟踪你 |
[09:53] | I didn’t miss shit. | 我早就察觉了 |
[09:54] | -Besides, | 而且 |
[09:56] | I’ve always wanted to kill someone with my knitting needle. | 我一直都想用我的毛线针杀人 |
[09:59] | I saw you once with those guys that look like retired cops. | 我见过你一次 跟那些好像是退休警察的人在一起 |
[10:03] | Was one of them that Brazzos guy? | 其中一个是不是演过布拉佐斯? |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:07] | He kinda still thinks he’s on that show. | 他以为自己还在演那个电视剧呢 |
[10:09] | Okay, I’m gonna call her. | 好吧 我要给她打电话 |
[10:11] | When she’s screaming bloody murder, you’ll see. | 等她大喊着那人是凶手 你就知道了 |
[10:13] | -Call Mabel Mora. | 呼叫梅布·莫拉 |
[10:16] | MABEL Hey, it’s Mabel. | 嗨 |
[10:17] | -Leave a message at the tone. -See that? | 我是梅布 请在提示音后留言 |
[10:19] | If she’s so safe, why didn’t she pick up? | 看到了吗?如果她是安全的 她为什么不接电话? |
[10:21] | Oh, trust me. She’s too busy planning her next murder with Clyde. | 相信我 她正忙着跟同伙 计划下一次谋杀呢 |
[10:24] | Let’s hope it’s not one of us. | 希望目标不是我们 |
[10:26] | Hey! Found something. | 嘿!有发现 |
[10:28] | An article from the Post years ago | 《纽约邮报》几年前的一篇文章 |
[10:30] | -about what Will told us. -And? | 关于威尔告诉我们的那件事 怎么说的? |
[10:32] | A girl named Zoe Cassidy was pushed off the roof of the Arconia. | 一个叫佐伊·卡西迪的女孩 被人从阿卡尼亚的楼顶推下去了 |
[10:36] | Police arrested a resident. | 警察逮捕了一名住户 |
[10:38] | -I kinda remember some of this. -I don’t. | 我好像有点印象 我一点印象都没有 什么时候发生的事? |
[10:41] | -When did this happen? -2010. | 2010年 |
[10:43] | How does this not sound even vaguely familiar to you? | 你怎么会一点印象都没有? |
[10:45] | 2010… That was my Prednisone year. | 2010年 那年我在吃泼尼松药 |
[10:48] | I got really bloated, and it played with my memory. | 我整个人胖得厉害 记忆也受到了影响 |
[10:51] | -Search “Charles-Haden Savage fat.” | 搜索“查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 肥胖” |
[10:53] | -Ooh! Look at the ass on papa. | 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[10:57] | -Oh… -Jesus, you’re huge. | 看看这肥屁股 我的天 |
[10:59] | -Looks like you’re wearing a turtleneck. | 你好胖 你看上去就像是穿了一件翻领的… |
[11:01] | Oh no, don’t worry. It-it’s just warming up. | 噢 不 别担心 这车还在热身 |
[11:03] | I don’t think Aphrodite’s ever been driven in the winter. | 我想阿芙罗狄蒂从来没有在冬天被人开过 |
[11:20] | You know what? I’m gonna try Mabel again. | 我要再给梅布打个电话 |
[11:26] | -Oh god. | 查尔斯(老) |
[11:28] | Hey! | 天啊 |
[11:31] | Ooh! | 嘿 |
[11:32] | -Hey. Mabel! Hi! It’s Charles. -Play it cool. | 嘿 梅布 你好 我是查尔斯 自然点 |
[11:35] | I-I was worried about you after that last dead end. | 之前那个线索断了后 我一直很担心你 |
[11:38] | Do you wanna get together? | -你想出来坐坐吗? -喝咖啡 |
[11:39] | -For coffee. -For tea? | 喝茶? |
[11:41] | Yeah, no, no, no. I-I’m good. I’m just, uh, | 不用了 |
[11:44] | chilling at Washington Square Park, so… | 我挺好的 我在华盛顿广场公园散心 |
[11:47] | Yeah, thanks for calling, and I’ll just | 所以 |
[11:49] | -talk to you later. | 谢谢你的关心 我晚点再找你 |
[11:53] | You’re lying to your boyfriend ’cause you feel like | 你对你男朋友说谎 |
[11:55] | even the way you’re thinking about me is cheating? | 因为你觉得只是在心里意淫我 也算是出轨? |
[11:59] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[12:04] | Like Cassandra and Lady Macbeth rolled into one! | 简直就像卡桑德拉和麦克白夫人合体了! |
[12:08] | No, she can’t say anything. | 不 她什么都不能说 |
[12:09] | So, “just chilling,” is code for, | 所以“散心”是个暗号 |
[12:11] | “help, I’ve been taken hostage.” | 意思是“救命 我被劫持了” |
[12:16] | It’s tough… | 这确实挺难的…去相信她可以这么奸诈 |
[12:18] | to believe that she could be… this duplicitous, I know. | 我懂 |
[12:24] | Tougher because you’re a closed-off person, | 难上加难的是 你原本在情感上封闭了自己 |
[12:27] | and Mabel made you… | 而梅布让你第一次敞开心扉 |
[12:30] | open up and trust people for the first time. | 去信任别人 |
[12:35] | So now, the thought that she might not be who she seems | 所以 现在一想到她也许不是表面上 |
[12:38] | has you questioning it all. | 看到的那样 让你开始怀疑这一切 |
[12:42] | Okay, I gotta try that again. | 好了 我要再试一次 |
[12:43] | -That was very fake sounding. -You fucker! | -刚才的声音有点假 -你这个混蛋 |
[12:51] | So, G.M., Shore Road. | 所以“GM |
[12:54] | You sure Tim was going to a jewelry shop? | 海滨路” 你确定蒂姆生前是要去一个珠宝店吗? |
[12:56] | It’s this whole Hardy Boys thing I cracked. | 这是我破解的《哈迪男孩》线索 |
[13:00] | Oh. You cracked it. | 你“破解”的 |
[13:03] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[13:05] | Or… could it have something to do with something else? | 或者 这会不会跟别的事有关? |
[13:13] | Okay, so we all got the same tattoo. | 好吧 我们都有同样的纹身 |
[13:15] | And? | 然后呢?谁给我们纹的? |
[13:17] | -Who gave them to us? -My cousin Tavo. | 我表哥塔沃 |
[13:20] | And what’s your cousin Tavo’s government name? | 你表哥塔沃的大名叫什么? |
[13:23] | Gustavo Mora. | 古斯塔沃·莫拉 |
[13:25] | G.M.? With a tattoo shop on Shore Road? | GM这个名字缩写 加上海滨路的纹身店? |
[13:28] | Fuck me! How did I miss that? | 我靠!我怎么把这茬忘了? |
[13:31] | W-You-you have to take this exit. | 等等 你得从这个出口下去 |
[13:33] | -We have to go to Bayport. | 我们得去贝波特 |
[13:35] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 曼哈顿 长岛东部 |
[13:43] | Long Island. My first time out of Manhattan in five years, | 长岛 我五年来第一次离开曼哈顿 |
[13:45] | and we’re going to Long Island. | 居然是去长岛 |
[13:47] | -Don’t you go to the Hamptons? -Never. | 你没去过汉普顿吗? |
[13:49] | I got a sister in Patchogue. | 从来没有 我有个妹妹在帕楚格 |
[13:51] | She has four daughters, all with D names. | 她有四个女儿 名字都是D打头 |
[13:54] | Dawn, Danielle, Dina, and Dagmar. | 多恩 丹妮尔 迪娜 达格玛 |
[13:57] | The five of them are always trying to set me up with a hairdresser. | 她们五个人总想撮合我和一个发型师 |
[14:00] | Well, I have to admit I have certainly | 我得承认 |
[14:02] | had my share of Long Island shenanigans. | 我在长岛有不少胡闹的经历 |
[14:05] | I re- I remember one time, | 我记得有一次我喝了几杯鸡尾酒 |
[14:08] | uh, I’d had a few cocktails, | |
[14:10] | and, uh, on a dare, I rode an elephant | 然后我壮着胆子 骑上了一只大象 |
[14:13] | and then threw up in a pool at a wedding in Syosset. | 然后在赛奥斯特的一个婚礼上 吐在了池子里 |
[14:17] | I once shot an episode of Brazzos in Hempstead. | 我原来在罕普斯台德拍过一集 |
[14:20] | It doubled for Bosnia. | 《布拉佐斯》 面积是波斯尼亚的两倍 |
[14:22] | I once got syphilis in South Setauket. | 我在南锡托基特得过梅毒 |
[14:24] | And I got crabs in Massapequa. | 我在马萨波夸得过阴虱 |
[14:27] | Ooh, I got the clap in Amagansett. | 我在阿马甘斯特得过淋病 |
[14:30] | And I got saggy-bottom balls in Sag Harbor. | 我在萨格港得过睾丸下垂 |
[14:43] | -Oh! Exiting! Look, they’re exiting. -Oh, yeah. Good eye. | 出口 看 他们下高速了 对 好眼力 |
[14:50] | Okay, now I’m gonna be singing that all day. | 这下好了 我要唱上一整天了 |
[14:54] | -We’ve got smoke! -Don’t worry, don’t worry. | 冒烟了 别担心 |
[14:57] | Just pull over there so they don’t see us. | 停在那儿 别让他们发现了 |
[15:06] | I’ll give her $5 worth of diesel, she’ll be fine! | 我给车子加五美元的汽油 就没问题了 |
[15:09] | -Why not fill her up? -Where are we going, to the moon? | 为什么不加满? |
[15:12] | It’s a shallow tank. | 我们要去月球吗?油箱很浅 |
[15:15] | Hey, you might wanna pop the hood. | 嘿 你们最好把引擎盖打开 |
[15:17] | No thanks, we’re fine. | 不用了 谢谢 我们没事 |
[15:19] | Yo, hey! You, uh, | 唷 |
[15:21] | y-you’re Brazzos! Right? | 嘿…你…你是布拉佐斯! |
[15:24] | “This sends the damn day in a brand new direction!” | “今天这倒霉日子是个崭新的方向” |
[15:28] | “Whole new direction,” but, yeah. That’s me. | “全新的方向” 但是没错 是我 |
[15:30] | Shit! Yo, let’s see what we got here, yeah? | 我的天 唷 我帮你们看看 |
[15:33] | Hey, do you think the attendant can sell me some brine? | 嘿 你觉得工作人员 会卖给我们一点盐水吗? |
[15:37] | I need to replenish her sodium levels. | 我得补充车子的钾浓度 |
[15:39] | Brine, man! I like that! | 盐水 伙计 我喜欢 |
[15:41] | Wherever you’re going, you might not be going in this. | 不管你们要去哪 最好别开这辆车 |
[15:52] | -4.50. -Uh, | 4块5 |
[15:53] | could I also grab a lighter, some batteries, and– | 我能顺便拿个打火机 |
[15:57] | Strawberry lube! | 电池 和草莓味润滑液吗? |
[15:59] | Oh wait, that gave you a reaction last time. | 等等 这东西上次让你很兴奋 |
[16:00] | Oh, this one. | -不是… -我们有泡泡糖味的润滑液 |
[16:01] | We’ve got bubblegum lube. | -不是… -我们有泡泡糖味的润滑液 |
[16:03] | Perfect. We’ll take that, | 太好了 |
[16:04] | and some ginseng and Spanish fly. | 我们要了 再来点伟哥和大力丸 |
[16:07] | Oh also, what size condoms do you have? | 对了 你们的避孕套有什么型号的? |
[16:09] | He needs slim fit, extra long. | 他要最小号 加长款 |
[16:11] | We don’t want it to fall off again. | 我们可不想让套套再掉下来 |
[16:13] | -It’s bad. -Alright, I’m… I’m gonna go. | 很糟糕 好吧 我走了 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | -Are you proud of yourself? -I said extra long. | 你感觉骄傲吗? 我说了“加长款” |
[16:23] | -Oh wow, that… | 哇 |
[16:24] | That makes it all better… | 这句真是神来之笔 |
[16:26] | -Oh, look at them. Laughing. | 看看他们 |
[16:28] | Not a care in the world. And you’re right. | 笑得多开心 无忧无虑 |
[16:30] | She does wear cool boots. | 你说得对 她的鞋子确实很时尚 |
[16:32] | -She’s not kidnapped. -Oh, don’t worry. | 她没有被绑架 |
[16:34] | She played me, too. | 别难过 我也被她蒙蔽了 |
[16:36] | And I’m the one with the street smarts. | 而我还是有街头智慧的人 |
[16:39] | Hey, my cousin Peanut could tow this for you. | 嘿 我表哥皮纳特可以帮忙拖车 |
[16:42] | Take it to a shop, he could use the work. | 带到他的店里?他可以赚点钱 |
[16:44] | I can give you a lift. I’m Lucien. | 我可以送你们一程 我叫卢西恩 |
[16:47] | -Hi, Lucien. -Hey, can you help us follow those two? | 嗨 卢西恩 你能帮我们跟踪那两个人吗? |
[16:51] | Sure. I follow people all the time. | 当然 我经常跟踪别人 |
[16:54] | He’s nice. I like him. We sh– Ooh– I’m gonna get my stuff! | 他人很好 我喜欢他 我去拿我的东西 庭院狗 草坪护理 |
[17:05] | Rolling deep with cacti today. | 今天跟仙人掌来次亲密接触 |
[17:07] | If your hand swells up after touching that thing, | 如果你手被扎肿了 |
[17:09] | don’t touch your eye. | 千万别摸眼睛 |
[17:15] | Why aren’t we moving? | 我们怎么还不走? |
[17:17] | Waiting on my cousin Vaughn. He had a taste for some oatmeal cookies. | 等我表哥沃恩 他喜欢吃燕麦饼干 |
[17:20] | Hurry up, man! Get in! We on a mission! | 快点 伙计 上车 我们有任务 |
[17:25] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[17:29] | Let me call you back. My cousin just picked up two white boys. | 我回头打给你 我表弟刚接上了两个白男 |
[17:37] | I didn’t realize you were driving a terrarium. | 我才发现你开的是一个生态缸 |
[17:41] | -So, who are we following? -Well, | 我们要跟踪谁? |
[17:43] | we’re doing a podcast based on a murder in the building we live in, | 我们在做一个播客节目 关于我们居住的公寓楼发生的一起谋杀案 |
[17:47] | and the girl in the car is one of the cohosts, | 车里的女孩是其中一个主持人 |
[17:49] | but now, we think she may have had something to do with the whole thing. | 但现在我们认为她可能和整个案件有关联 |
[17:52] | Damn! You know, Vaughn and I, we got a little podcast. | 好巧 我和沃恩也有个播客节目 |
[17:55] | It’s called Yard | 叫《庭院狗 |
[17:57] | -Your Favorite Horticulture Homies. -Aw, | 你最爱的园艺哥们》 |
[18:01] | good for you guys. Giving it the old college try. | 真不错 好好努力 |
[18:04] | -That’s… that’s so sweet. -Yeah, | 太可爱了 |
[18:06] | we got about 60,000 subscribers. | 是啊 我们有大约六万人订阅 |
[18:08] | Been featured on iTunes and Spotify as one of the best new podcasts. | 作为最佳新播客 上过iTunes和Spotify的封面 |
[18:10] | You know, just trying to do a little something-something. | 就是想做点事 |
[18:19] | We, uh, met Cinda Canning. We have an in with her. | 我们见过辛达·坎宁 我们跟她很熟 |
[18:22] | Cin Cin! | 辛辛 |
[18:24] | -That’s our girl! | 那是我们的好姐妹! |
[18:26] | Yeah, we part of Cinda’s network, man. | 对 我们是辛达网络的一部分 伙计 |
[18:28] | The only thing green she loves more than money | 除了钞票之外 |
[18:31] | is our plants! | 她唯一喜欢的绿色东西 就是我们的植物 |
[18:33] | She’s really the third horticulture homie. | 她其实是我们园艺哥们的第三个成员 |
[18:35] | Oh. That’s, that’s… uh, that’s great. | 这真是…这真是太好了 |
[18:46] | What part of Long Island is this? | 这是长岛的什么地方? |
[18:49] | Ah, this is Bayport, baby. | 这是贝波特 宝贝 |
[18:50] | Every time I come out here, some shit pops off. | 每次我来这儿 都会发生一些戏剧性事件 |
[18:53] | -What are they doing out here? -I don’t know. | 他们来这儿做什么? |
[18:55] | Maybe they’re going to murder someone else. | 也许他们要来谋杀另一个人 |
[18:57] | Stop calling her a murderer. She’s an innocent young woman. | 别再叫她谋杀犯了 她是个无辜的年轻女孩 |
[19:01] | So, this girl… | 那么 |
[19:03] | she was helping you solve the murder, | 这个女孩 她一直在帮你们调查谋杀案 |
[19:05] | but now you think she’s involved? | 但现在你们认为她参与其中了? |
[19:08] | -Pretty much. -Damn. | 差不多吧 该死 |
[19:13] | Just because things aren’t what they seem, | 就算事情跟实际有出入 |
[19:15] | doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. | 不代表她就是坏人 |
[19:17] | Maybe she just doesn’t trust y’all yet. | 也许她只是不信任你们 |
[19:19] | Or she’s mistletoe. | 或者她是个槲寄生 |
[19:22] | -Which is actually a toxic parasite. -Mm. | 这是一种有毒的寄生植物 |
[19:25] | The very plant that encourages us to kiss at holiday time | 鼓励我们在节日期间亲吻的植物 |
[19:28] | can actually kill the tree it hangs on. | 可以杀死它缠绕其上的树木 |
[19:30] | Little do you know, all that romance is happening | 你们并不知道 那些浪漫的情节 都是在一个树木杀手的注视下发生的 |
[19:33] | under a tree assassin. | 出租 纹身工作室 冲浪用品店 |
[19:42] | Okay. Now, let’s go see | 好吧 |
[19:43] | why Tim was hanging out with my sketchy cousin. | 让我们进去一探究竟 为什么蒂姆会跟我不靠谱的表亲混在一起 |
[19:45] | Yo, I know we just drove out here, | 唷 |
[19:48] | but can we please let this go? | 我知道我们开到了这儿 但能不能别再追查这件事了? |
[19:51] | It’s been… 10 years since… | 我已经十年没有和一个女孩 |
[19:54] | I had ice cream. | |
[19:57] | With a girl. On a beach. | 在沙滩上吃冰淇淋了 |
[20:00] | It doesn’t even have to be Haagen-Dazs. | 甚至都不需要是哈根达斯 |
[20:02] | It could be a nasty Smurf pop from a dude with a cooler. | 可以是一个推着冷藏箱的男人 卖的廉价冰棒 |
[20:06] | I do want to do that. | 我想陪你去做这件事 |
[20:08] | I do. I… | 真的 |
[20:10] | But this is important. | 但这很重要 |
[20:13] | What happened ruined your life, | 当年发生的事毁了你的人生 |
[20:15] | and now Tim is dead. | 现在蒂姆也死了 |
[20:17] | I just need some answers. | 我需要答案 |
[20:19] | I’m trying to move forward with my life. | 我在努力继续我的生活 |
[20:22] | I got goals. | 我有目标 在监狱时 |
[20:23] | In prison, I started trap yoga, and I got certified. | 我开始练Trap瑜伽 拿到了证书 |
[20:26] | I want to open up a studio. | 我想开个瑜伽馆 |
[20:29] | -Yoga? -Yeah! | 瑜伽? |
[20:30] | I’m positive as fuck! | 对 我可正能量了 |
[20:32] | And figuring out why some asshole died | 而查出为什么一个混蛋会死 |
[20:34] | doesn’t do shit for my inner calm. | 对我的内心平静毫无益处 |
[20:37] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[20:38] | This isn’t the most positive-as-fuck thing | 这不是你现在要做的最正能量的事 |
[20:41] | you could be doing right now. | |
[20:46] | But I have to. | 但我必须这么做 |
[20:49] | And I have to not. | 那我只能退出了 |
[20:54] | Okay, I’ll just catch the train back later. | 好吧 我晚点自己坐火车回去 |
[21:03] | When you get outta prison and try to restart your life, | 当你从监狱出来 试图重启你的生活 |
[21:07] | you hope to get back to the good parts | 你希望找回那些美好的部分 |
[21:09] | and leave the bad behind. | 将糟糕的部分抛在脑后 |
[21:12] | -But just because you aren’t locked up, | 但即便你现在没有被关起来 |
[21:15] | doesn’t mean you aren’t still in some kind of prison. | 不代表你就不在另一个监狱里 |
[21:27] | What the fuck are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么在这儿? |
[21:29] | Well, we could say the same thing about you. | 我们也想问你同样的问题 |
[21:32] | Yeah. How was it chillin’ in Washington Square Park? | 是啊 在华盛顿广场公园散心 散得怎么样了? |
[21:34] | Was it, like, so chill? | 你散得舒服吗?散到忘乎所以了? |
[21:36] | Did you chill it up so hard? | |
[21:38] | Jesus… | 天啊 |
[21:39] | Did you follow me? | 你们跟踪我? |
[21:42] | -That is so messed up! -No, no! What is messed up | 这太过分了 不 |
[21:45] | is that you lied to me, and you lied to him, | 过分的是 你骗了我 还骗了他 |
[21:47] | and we promised each other we wouldn’t do that! | 我们答应过彼此不会说谎的 |
[21:49] | He’s very wounded, Mabel. | 他受到了很大伤害 梅布 |
[21:51] | I’m made of stronger stuff, but he’s– | 我很坚强 但是他… |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:54] | Did you know Tim Kono? | 你之前认识蒂姆·科诺吗? |
[21:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:00] | Did you have something to do with– | 你跟那件事有关… |
[22:01] | Wow, Charles. | 哇 |
[22:03] | Just say it out loud. | 查尔斯 说出来吧 |
[22:05] | Say it out loud if that’s what you think of me. | 如果你这么想我 就大声说出来吧 |
[22:07] | It-it’s not what I think– I’m just… | 我没这么想 |
[22:10] | I’m just very confused. | 我只是…我想不明白 |
[22:13] | I know. And I’ll… | 我知道 |
[22:16] | explain it to you guys. | 我会…给你们解释的 |
[22:19] | Tim was my friend, or he used to be. | 蒂姆是我的朋友 或者说曾经是 |
[22:21] | And I think that’s why I’m so obsessed | 我想这就是我为什么执着于 |
[22:23] | -with solving this murder. | 解开他的谋杀案 |
[22:26] | Fuck it. I got way too much | 可恶 我拿了太多 |
[22:28] | ’cause I don’t know what you’re into anymore. | 因为我不知道 你现在喜欢吃什么口味了 |
[22:32] | -You came back. -Well! | 你回来了? |
[22:34] | It’s Tie-Dye Guy. | 这是扎染男 |
[22:36] | This is Oscar. Also a friend. | 这是奥斯卡 |
[22:39] | Also not the killer. | 也是朋友 不是凶手 |
[22:42] | -Brazzos? -Yes. | 布拉佐斯? 正是在下 |
[22:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:45] | I saw you going up the stairs the night Tim Kono was murdered. | 蒂姆·科诺被害那晚 我看见你正在上楼 |
[22:48] | I saw you shoot a crocodile that was smuggling drugs. | 我看见你开枪打中了一个走私毒品的大鳄 |
[22:52] | Uh, Brazzos was one of three DVD sets in the prison library. | 《布拉佐斯》是监狱图书馆的 三套影碟之一 |
[22:54] | God, prison sounds like hell. | 我的天!监狱真是地狱 |
[22:57] | -What flavor do you have there? -Uh, vegan sea salt oil? | 你拿了什么口味? 素食海盐油? |
[23:00] | Jesus. When did ice cream become a hand lotion? | 真是够了 冰淇淋什么时候变成了护手霜? |
[23:03] | Fucking millennials. Honest, they’re so boring. | 可恶的千禧年一代 老实说 他们太无趣了 |
[23:05] | -Okay, I’ll take the popsicle then. -Okay. | -好吧 我还是吃冰棒吧 -好 |
[23:07] | You were going up to Tim’s apartment that night, weren’t you? | 你那晚是要去蒂姆的公寓 是不是? |
[23:09] | No, he wasn’t. | 不是 |
[23:12] | Yeah. I was. | 对 我是 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry. I lied to you, Mabel. | 对不起 我骗了你 梅布 |
[23:20] | I know I shouldn’t have. It was just seeing you again just– | 我知道我不该那么做 只是再次见到你… |
[23:22] | Oh my god, my head is spinning with all these lies. | 我的天 你这些谎言让我脑子嗡嗡响 |
[23:24] | No, no, go on. | 不 继续说 |
[23:28] | I went up to Tim’s place that night. | 我那晚要去蒂姆的公寓 |
[23:30] | I-I don’t know what I was gonna do, | 我不知道我要干什么 |
[23:31] | but I wasn’t going to kill him. | 但我不是要去杀他 |
[23:34] | Maybe fuck him up a little bit. | 也许揍他一顿 |
[23:37] | -But the alarm was going off, and then… | 但警铃响了 |
[23:41] | -…and then, I heard a fucking gunshot. | 然后… 然后我听到了枪声 |
[23:47] | -You heard it? -Yeah. | 你听见了? |
[23:51] | I did. | 是的 我听见了 |
[23:53] | -But I didn’t murder Tim Kono. | 但我没有谋杀蒂姆·科诺 |
[23:56] | -Tim was murdered? | 蒂姆是被谋杀的? |
[23:59] | Damn, he was right. Tim called it. | 该死 他是对的 蒂姆猜到了 |
[24:01] | Does everybody know Tim Kono now? | 现在所有人都认识蒂姆·科诺了? |
[24:03] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩来这儿做什么? |
[24:05] | Hey, can you please explain who you are, | 嘿 |
[24:08] | and what exactly you know– | 你能解释一下你是谁 |
[24:10] | Brain freeze! | 以及你都知道些什么… 凉得我脑仁疼 |
[24:12] | Oh, uh, use your thumb! | 用拇指按压上面的软腭 |
[24:13] | Press the top of your thumb… like that. | 像这样 |
[24:15] | Like this? Mm! Mm… | 我的软腭 |
[24:18] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[24:20] | Tie-Dye Guy is a genius. | 扎染男是个天才 |
[24:22] | Um, Tavo, what were you saying? | 塔沃 |
[24:24] | Tim thought he was gonna get murdered? | 你刚才说什么? 蒂姆预料到了他会被谋杀? |
[24:26] | Fuck yeah. | 没错 |
[24:28] | He’d been trying to take down | 他想扳倒一个名叫安琪尔的 |
[24:29] | this black market jewelry dealer named Angel. | 黑市珠宝经销商 |
[24:31] | -Tavo. May– may I call you Tavo? | 塔沃 我能叫你塔沃吗? |
[24:33] | Well, what else would you call him? | 不然你想叫他什么? |
[24:35] | Well, it could be an affectionate nickname. | 可以是个亲近的昵称 |
[24:36] | I don’t wanna overstep my bounds. | 我不想越界 |
[24:38] | Look, Tim Kono was a loner who worked in a bank. | 听着 蒂姆·科诺是一个 在银行工作的独身男人 |
[24:41] | Taking down a black market jewelry dealer | 你们不觉得扳倒一个黑市珠宝商对他来说 |
[24:44] | seems a little off brand, don’t you think? | 似乎有点超纲了吗? |
[24:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:49] | Then again, I found all these in his apartment. | 但是 |
[24:54] | -Whoa! -Oh my god… | 我在他公寓里找到了这些 我的天 |
[25:00] | Brain freeze! | 脑仁疼 |