时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:23] | No. No. | 不 别管 |
[02:48] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[02:54] | Wake up! | 快起来 |
[02:58] | Enough, damn it. | 够了 该死 |
[03:08] | Come on, you lazy dog. | 快开门 你个懒鬼 |
[03:15] | Has my knock grown so feeble, | 不知是我敲门越来越轻了 |
[03:17] | or have yer marriage duties made ye sluggish, eh? | 还是你只顾着交公粮越来越懒散了 |
[03:24] | Mistress. | 女士 |
[03:25] | Must be good reason for this visit. | 你来最好是事出有因 |
[03:27] | Aye, lad, there is. | 小子 当然了 |
[03:28] | The Duke of Sandringham has arrived to take counsel with the Laird. | 桑德林罕姆公爵前来与领主议事 |
[03:32] | He’s taken up residence in Merlewood House. | 已经在莫里伍德酒家安顿下来了 |
[03:39] | This is my chance, then. | 我的机会来了 |
[03:40] | The Duke has always been partial to me. | 公爵一直很偏爱我 |
[03:43] | Some would say too much so. | 有人说偏袒得太过了 |
[03:44] | I’m not about to offer up my hindquarters. | 我可不准备献上自己的菊花 |
[03:46] | But his grace wields a fair amount of power in court, | 但他的话在法庭上很有分量 |
[03:50] | and if so inclined, | 如果他愿意的话 |
[03:51] | he could lift the price on my head. | 就可以帮我赦免罪行 |
[03:53] | Aye, it’s worth the ask, | 对 确实值得一试 |
[03:55] | but he’s not a man to grant a favor lightly. | 但他可不是轻易出手相助的人 |
[03:58] | It’s not a favor I’m asking. | 我并不是请他帮忙 |
[04:00] | I’m an innocent man seeking justice. | 我只是想洗刷冤屈 |
[04:02] | Justice… from the Duke of Sandringham? | 桑德林罕姆公爵 帮你伸冤 |
[04:05] | The name’s familiar to ye? | 你知道这个人 |
[04:07] | I’ve heard it before. | 我以前听说过 |
[04:09] | Jamie, if I tell you something, | 杰米 如果我告诉你一件事 |
[04:11] | will you promise not to ask how I know? | 你能向我保证 不会追问我是如何知道的吗 |
[04:13] | I told ye I’d never ask ye for anything | 我说过如果你不想告诉我 |
[04:15] | ye didn’t wish to tell me. | 我就永远不会问 |
[04:16] | Yes, I promise. | 好 我向你保证 |
[04:19] | The Duke, you mustn’t trust him. | 公爵 你绝对不能相信他 |
[04:22] | Oh, ye mean his fondness for other men? | 你是指他喜欢男色吗 |
[04:23] | I ken all about that. | 我都知道 |
[04:25] | He visited here when I was 16 or so. | 在我16岁时他来过这里 |
[04:27] | Very attentive to me, he was, but that’s as far as it went. | 他对我很是殷勤 但也就是这样了 |
[04:31] | I wasn’t aware. | 我并不知道这码事 |
[04:32] | That’s not it. | 我想说的不是这个 |
[04:35] | The Duke is a close ally of Black Jack Randall. | 公爵是黑杰克兰德尔的亲密盟友 |
[04:38] | Did Randall tell ye that? | 是兰德尔告诉你的 |
[04:42] | – You promised. – I made no such pledge. | -你保证过的 -我可没保证过 |
[04:44] | We’ll both be respecting yer wishes on that account. | 我们两个都会尊重你的意愿 |
[04:50] | A friend of Jack Randall’s can be no friend of yours. | 杰克·兰德尔的朋友绝不可能与你结盟 |
[04:56] | Perhaps before ye approach the Duke, | 也许在你去找公爵之前 |
[05:00] | it might be worth having a word with Ned Gowan, | 最好先去跟奈德·高恩谈谈 |
[05:03] | get his advice in light of this information. | 看看他对此有何意见 |
[05:05] | Aye. Aye, I’ll talk to the lawyer. | 好 我去找律师谈谈 |
[05:11] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[05:13] | ye must realize what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[05:16] | This is my first real opportunity to gain a pardon. | 这是我第一次真正有机会被豁免 |
[05:20] | I can finally return home to Lallybroch, | 我终于能回到拉里布洛克 |
[05:23] | take my rightful place as Laird of Broch Tuarach. | 堂堂正正地当上布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[05:27] | And ye can be my lady. | 而你就是领主夫人 |
[05:31] | We’d be happy there. | 我们在那会幸福的 |
[05:32] | I know we would. | 我知道我们会的 |
[05:38] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[05:42] | Laddie, as it stands now, ye’re wanted for murder. | 小伙子 现在看来 你正因谋杀被通缉 |
[05:47] | Ye can deny this from now till judgment day, | 你可以在开庭之前都对此矢口否认 |
[05:49] | but it’s yer word against Captain Randall. | 但是你和兰德尔队长各执一词 |
[05:52] | And even with the Duke’s backing, | 即便有公爵支持你 |
[05:54] | I fear that there is no way | 恐怕也没办法 |
[05:56] | that a British judge will take yer word | 让英格兰法官相信你 |
[05:59] | over that of one of his Majesty’s officers. | 而非皇家军官的证词 |
[06:02] | Even if my words speak the truth? | 即便我陈述的都是事实吗 |
[06:03] | Truth or lies have very little to do with the law. | 事实或者谎言跟法律没什么关系 |
[06:09] | Then there’s nothing to be done. | 这么说就是无能为力了 |
[06:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 等下 |
[06:12] | Don’t be so quick to surrender yer position. | 别这么急着放弃自己的立场 |
[06:15] | Ye tell me the Duke has close ties to Black Jack? | 你说公爵和黑杰克关系很紧密 |
[06:20] | – Mm-hmm. – Well, if that’s true, | -对 -如果这是真的 |
[06:22] | we may be able to prove to the Duke | 也许我们能向公爵证明 |
[06:23] | that friendship with such a villain is more dangerous | 与如此恶人为友十分危险 |
[06:27] | than it’s worth. | 超过了带来的价值 |
[06:30] | If ye have something on yer mind, Ned Gowan, then speak it. | 如果你有什么想法 奈德·高恩 直说吧 |
[06:35] | I can draw up a Petition of Complaint | 我可以起草一份请愿书 |
[06:37] | accusing Randall of crimes against the Scottish people, | 指责兰德尔对苏格兰人民做出的种种罪行 |
[06:41] | yer wife included, | 你的妻子也是受害者之一 |
[06:42] | and of transgressing His Majesty’s laws. | 他还违背了国家法律 |
[06:45] | If ye can convince the Duke of Sandringham | 如果你能说服桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[06:48] | to deliver that document | 把这份文件送至 |
[06:50] | to the Lord President of the Court of Session, | 最高民事法庭长处 |
[06:52] | that could lead to a court martial for Black Jack, | 就能把黑杰克送上军事法庭 |
[06:56] | or at the very least, | 至少 |
[06:57] | a reassignment far from Scottish soil. | 也能让他调离苏格兰领土 |
[07:00] | A court martial, reassignment, | 军事法庭 调离 |
[07:03] | can they not just hang the bastard? | 他们就不能直接把那混蛋绞死吗 |
[07:04] | Sweating out the rest of his military career | 让他的军事生涯从此一蹶不振 |
[07:07] | in some West Indies hellhole | 下半辈子只能窝在某个西印度洋的鬼地方 |
[07:08] | would be a far greater punishment. | 对他来说才是更可怕的惩罚 |
[07:10] | With Randall in disgrace, | 兰德尔臭名远扬 |
[07:11] | I believe I can take Jamie’s case to court | 我相信我能让杰米的案子上庭 |
[07:14] | and win him a general pardon. | 帮他赢得大赦 |
[07:26] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[07:28] | – So beautiful. – Lord, have mercy. | -真漂亮 -别这么说 |
[07:31] | I just feel like I could greet! | 我真是太高兴了 |
[07:33] | Here, let me help ye with that one. | 我来帮你吧 |
[07:35] | Oh, it’s so lovely. I hate to dirty it. | 你真好 我可不想弄脏它 |
[07:38] | Claire, do ye see what ma darling granddaughter here | 克莱尔 我可爱的孙女 |
[07:42] | has stitched fer me? | 帮我缝了这个 |
[07:43] | Is it not the most beautiful thing ye’ve ever laid eyes on? | 是不是太漂亮了 |
[07:46] | Mrs. Fitz, would you mind giving us a few moments? | 菲茨太太 能不能让我们单独聊聊 |
[07:49] | Laoghaire and I have something to discuss. | 我有话想和里奥加尔说 |
[07:51] | Aye. | 好的 |
[07:53] | And I can see by yer face, it’s a serious matter. | 我看得出应该不是小事 |
[07:58] | – Can I be of some help? – No, thank you. | -需要我帮忙吗 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:00] | This is between Laoghaire and myself. | 是我和里奥加尔的私事 |
[08:03] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:06] | I’ll be just outside if ye need me. | 如果需要我 我就在外面 |
[08:11] | Come on, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[08:12] | Shoo. Shoo. | 走了 走了 |
[08:17] | If ye have something to say, say it. | 有话请快说吧 |
[08:19] | I have chores to tend to. | 我还有很多事要做呢 |
[08:22] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[08:24] | Why should it? | 我怎么会眼熟 |
[08:26] | Because you placed it under my bed. | 因为是你把这个放在我的床下的 |
[08:29] | What cause would I have to do such a thing? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[08:32] | Look, I know you have deep feelings for Jamie, | 我知道你很喜欢杰米 |
[08:36] | and that when tender regard is denied, it can be very hurtful, | 当你主动示爱却遭拒绝时 你一定很伤心 |
[08:39] | especially in one so young as yourself. | 尤其对你这么一个小姑娘来说 |
[08:42] | I even understand why your jealousy would be directed at me, | 我也理解你为什么对我有敌意 |
[08:46] | even though I never conspired to take Jamie from you. | 虽然我没有密谋把杰米从你身边抢走 |
[08:50] | The truth is he was never yours to begin with. | 事实是 从一开始他就不属于你 |
[08:53] | That’s a lie. | 骗人 |
[08:55] | Jamie Fraser was and is mine, | 杰米·弗雷泽一直都是我的 |
[08:59] | and ye did us both a wrong past bearing when ye stole him away. | 你却把他抢走了 犯下了无法容忍的错误 |
[09:02] | You’re mistaken, child. | 你弄错了 孩子 |
[09:05] | My poor Jamie, trapped in a loveless marriage, | 可怜的杰米 陷入这段没有爱情的婚姻中 |
[09:09] | forced to share his bed with a cold, English bitch. | 被迫与一个冷酷无情的英格兰婊子同床共枕 |
[09:12] | He must have to get himself swine drunk of a night | 他一定需要夜夜喝个酩酊大醉 |
[09:14] | before he can stand to plow yer field. | 才能和你共寝 |
[09:21] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该打你的 |
[09:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:30] | Aye. | 是了 |
[09:31] | I did put that ill wish ‘neath yer bed | 是我把诅咒娃娃放在你床下的 |
[09:35] | In the hope it would make Jamie hate ye as much as I do. | 我希望这会让杰米如我一般恨你 |
[09:38] | He belongs with me, and one day it will be so. | 他是我的 很快就会是了 |
[09:41] | I hope the price you paid wasn’t too dear, | 但愿你没花太多钱 |
[09:43] | because that will never happen. | 因为你希望的事永远不会发生 |
[09:45] | Ye’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[09:46] | Ye’re wrong about Jamie, | 你把杰米想错了 |
[09:47] | just as ye’re wrong about yer friend Geillis. | 正如你也没看准你的好朋友格列斯一样 |
[09:51] | It was she who sold me the ill wish. | 就是她卖给了我这个诅咒娃娃 |
[09:55] | That surprises ye, doesn’t it? | 大吃一惊了吧 |
[09:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:59] | Just stay away from me | 离我远点 |
[10:02] | and my husband. | 也离我丈夫远点 |
[10:15] | If you’re looking for my wife, she’s not here. | 如果你是来找我妻子的 那她不在 |
[10:18] | Wench never is when I need her. | 我一需要她 这贱人就不知哪儿去了 |
[10:23] | Raw turnips never agree with me. | 我一吃生萝卜就放屁 |
[10:25] | I could use some of my wife’s tonic. | 我需要点我妻子的补药 |
[10:28] | Oh! Stuff and nonsense! | 乱七八糟的都是什么 |
[10:31] | Oh, my sweet lamb, where are ye? | 亲爱的啊 你在哪儿啊 |
[10:39] | Here, fennel– | 这是茴香 |
[10:41] | that should give him some temporary relief. | 能让他暂时好一点 |
[10:44] | Oh, damn it all, Jeanie. Bring me my chamber pot. | 该死的 珍妮 快把便盆拿来 |
[10:47] | – Go on! On you go. – I should be going. | -快 快点 -我该走了 |
[10:51] | By christ’s heaven, you should. | 我的上帝呐 赶紧走吧 |
[10:56] | It be a full moon tonight. | 今晚是满月 |
[10:58] | Seek mistress Duncan in the woods north of the foothills | 邓肯夫人在破晓前都会在 |
[11:01] | in the hours before dawn. | 北山的树林里 |
[11:03] | Jeanie! | 珍妮 |
[11:04] | The chamber pot, damn you! | 我的便盆 该死的 |
[11:22] | Release… | 释放吧 |
[11:27] | Goddess… | 女神啊 |
[11:33] | Earth mother… | 大地女神 |
[11:37] | Open the gates… | 开启天门 |
[11:41] | I praise thee. | 我向你祈求 |
[12:11] | Rise from the fires. | 从火中诞生 |
[13:16] | Ye can come out now, Claire. | 你可以出来了 克莱尔 |
[13:27] | I thought I heard a rustling in the bushes. | 我就觉得听到了树丛里的沙沙声 |
[13:30] | But then again, I always like to imagine someone’s watching me. | 不过 我一直挺想有人看着我的 |
[13:37] | Ye could have joined me, ye know, | 你可以加入我的 |
[13:39] | but ye English are a prudish people. | 可你们英格兰人总是一本正经的 |
[13:43] | It’s really quite nice, in spite of the chill. | 感觉真的很不错 虽然很冷 |
[13:46] | Yes, you looked like you were enjoying yourself just fine. | 是啊 你看上去很享受 |
[13:49] | ’twas the icy wind whispering over my nipples. | 寒风抚过我的乳尖 |
[13:53] | Makes ’em harden like acorns. | 让它们变得如橡果般坚硬 |
[13:56] | So I can see. | 我能看见 |
[14:00] | And you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[14:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | It’s been my own special secret for months now. | 几个月来这一直是独属于我一人的秘密 |
[14:10] | Not even Arthur knows. | 连亚瑟都不知道 |
[14:13] | Ye must be joking, surely. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[14:15] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:18] | I don’t recall him ever seeing my unclothed body, | 他从没见过我不着寸缕的样子 |
[14:22] | certainly not in daylight. | 至少白天没有 |
[14:28] | I thought you two weren’t having intimate relations. | 我以为你们两个没有肉体关系 |
[14:33] | We’re not. | 确实没有 |
[14:36] | I’ve a lover. | 我有个情人 |
[14:40] | Anyone I know? | 是我认识的人吗 |
[14:42] | Aye. | 是的 |
[14:45] | Well, must I guess? | 要我猜猜吗 |
[14:51] | It’s Dougal Mackenzie. | 是杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
[14:57] | I know what ye’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[14:59] | I’m married… | 我结婚了 |
[15:01] | to another man. | 丈夫不是他 |
[15:04] | Um, a child would certainly be awkward. | 有了孩子一定很尴尬 |
[15:08] | The bairn won’t be born for months yet. | 距离生产还有好几个月呢 |
[15:11] | Plenty of time for the summoning to prove fruitful. | 还有的是时间等召唤仪式起作用 |
[15:16] | Is that what I witnessed– a summoning? | 就是我刚刚看到的那个吗 召唤仪式 |
[15:19] | What, of some pagan spirit? | 召唤什么 异教幽灵吗 |
[15:23] | Mother nature, of course, | 当然是自然之母 |
[15:26] | To ask for our freedom, Dougal’s and mine. | 祈求我们的自由 杜格尔和我的 |
[15:31] | Claire, I must ask ye to keep my secrets, | 克莱尔 我必须请你为我保密 |
[15:34] | not tell anyone, | 不要告诉任何人 |
[15:35] | Not just about the child, about what ye saw tonight. | 不只是孩子 还有你今晚见到的事 |
[15:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:46] | I knew ye would. | 我知道你会明白 |
[15:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:50] | Let’s put out the fires. | 我们来熄灭火吧 |
[16:00] | I promise ye, Claire, if I’d known it was for ye, | 我保证 克莱尔 我要是知道目标是你 |
[16:03] | I would’ve never sold Laoghaire the ill wish. | 我绝不会把诅咒娃娃卖给里奥加尔 |
[16:06] | Ye could do a lot worse to me if ye wanted, | 你要是愿意 可以对我做更过分的事 |
[16:09] | now that I’ve shared all my secrets with ye. | 毕竟我已经把我的秘密都告诉你了 |
[16:14] | I have no wish to do you harm. | 我无意伤害你 |
[16:17] | You’re my friend, | 你是我的朋友 |
[16:19] | the only one I’ve made since I’ve arrived here | 我来苏格兰以后交到的 |
[16:21] | in this part of Scotland. | 唯一一个朋友 |
[16:25] | I feel much the same. | 我也这么觉得 |
[16:27] | If it wasn’t for ye and my darling Dougal… | 如果不是你和我亲爱的杜格尔… |
[16:33] | Beautiful, is it not? | 很漂亮 对吧 |
[16:36] | Dougal gave you this? | 杜格尔送你的吗 |
[16:37] | The Duke of Sandringham himself presented it to him, | 桑德林罕姆公爵送他的 |
[16:41] | for that slag of a wife, Maura. | 送给他的妻子莫拉 |
[16:43] | A trinket like this would be wasted on the likes of her. | 这样的饰品戴在她身上真是暴殄天物 |
[16:46] | So he gave it to me. | 所以他把它送给我了 |
[16:50] | Dougal’s married? | 杜格尔结婚了 |
[16:53] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[16:54] | But his wife has been holed up in that estate of theirs for years. | 但他妻子成天躲在家里不出门 |
[16:58] | She’s not one for public gatherings. | 她不喜欢出席宴会 |
[17:01] | Don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[17:03] | She with such a homely countenance. | 谁叫她长了一张大众脸 |
[17:08] | And you say it was a present from the duke? | 你说这是公爵的礼物 |
[17:11] | But I-I thought he came to see Colum. | 我以为他是来见卡伦的 |
[17:15] | He meets with Colum, | 他是见了卡伦 |
[17:17] | But it’s Dougal he’s fond of. | 可他喜欢的是杜格尔 |
[17:21] | At first, I found it puzzling– | 起初 我觉得迷惑 |
[17:23] | An English lord, a friend of Black Jack Randall, | 一个英格兰领主 黑杰克兰德尔的朋友 |
[17:26] | on such good terms with a known Jacobite | 竟和杜格尔·麦肯齐这样著名的詹姆斯二世党 |
[17:28] | like Dougal Mackenzie. | 关系这么好 |
[17:30] | But then I remembered something that frank had said. | 接着我想起弗兰克说过的话 |
[17:33] | Your ancestor had a prominent and powerful man | 你的祖先认识一位权势显赫的人物 |
[17:36] | who could protect him from the censure of his superiors. | 他保护他不受上级的责难 |
[17:38] | Yes, possibly. It would have to have been someone | 是的 有可能 可能是某个 |
[17:41] | high up in the hierarchy of the town | 上流阶级的人物 |
[17:42] | to exert that kind of influence. | 才有这样的影响力 |
[17:44] | Oh, aye. | 是啊 |
[17:45] | What about the Duke of Sandringham? | 有没有可能是桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[17:48] | – The Duke of Sandringham? – Hold on. | -桑德林罕姆公爵 -等等 |
[17:50] | Wasn’t Sandringham a suspected Jacobite himself? | 公爵自己说不定就是个詹姆斯二世党人 |
[17:52] | Aye, ye know, I believe ye’re right. | 是啊 我相信你是对的 |
[17:55] | Now, that’s odd. | 这可真奇怪 |
[17:56] | Odd, indeed, but well worth keeping in mind. | 确实奇怪 但很值得留意 |
[18:03] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[18:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:09] | No, listen. | 不 你听 |
[18:11] | It’s a baby. | 是个婴儿 |
[18:12] | Claire, that’s a fairy hill. | 克莱尔 那是仙女山 |
[18:17] | That baby is no human child. | 那婴儿不是人类的孩子 |
[18:19] | That’s a changeling. | 是个调换儿 |
[18:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[18:24] | When the fairies steal a human child away, | 仙女们每偷走一个人类小孩 |
[18:27] | they leave one of their own in its place. | 都会在原地留下一个自己的孩子 |
[18:29] | Ye know it’s a changeling because it doesn’t thrive and grow. | 你知道那就是个调换儿 因为它长不大 |
[18:32] | – That’s just superstitious nonsense. – Claire, | -这只是迷信 -克莱尔 |
[18:35] | if ye leave a changeling out overnight in such a place, | 如果你留调换儿在这里过一晚上 |
[18:38] | the wee folk’ll come and take it back | 仙女们会把它接回去 |
[18:40] | and return the child they have stolen. | 并把偷走的孩子还回来 |
[18:42] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[18:44] | This is not a changeling. It’s just a sick child. | 这不是调换儿 只是个病了的孩子 |
[18:47] | And it might very well not survive a night out in the open. | 把他留在野外 他可能活不过一晚 |
[18:49] | I have to go. | 我必须去 |
[18:52] | Ye go yerself, then, and good luck to ye. | 那你自己去吧 祝你好运 |
[19:45] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[20:02] | Oh, you poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:47] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[20:55] | I came up here. | 我来到这里 |
[20:58] | I was too late. | 但太迟了 |
[21:02] | The baby was already gone. | 孩子已经死了 |
[21:05] | They just left it out here to die. | 他们把孩子丢在这里等死 |
[21:08] | Aye. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Aye, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[21:17] | Ye have a kind heart, | 你有颗善良的心 |
[21:19] | But ye have no idea what ye’re dealing with. | 但是你不知道你面对的是什么 |
[21:29] | Come. | 来吧 |
[21:40] | Been looking all over for ye. | 我到处找你 |
[21:44] | I met Geillis Duncan on the road. | 我在路上碰到了格列斯·邓肯 |
[21:49] | She told me where ye were. | 她说你在这里 |
[21:55] | It’s dangerous to be out here alone, sassenach. | 一个人在这里很危险 英格兰人 |
[21:58] | Don’t tell me you believe in fairies | 别告诉我你相信仙女 |
[22:00] | and changelings And all that? | 和调换婴儿什么的 |
[22:03] | It’s not about what I believe. | 我信什么不重要 |
[22:06] | These people–they’ve never been more than a-a day’s walk | 这些人 他们从没有走出过出生地 |
[22:11] | from the place they were born. | 就连一天的路程都没有 |
[22:14] | They hear no more of the world | 他们对世界的了解 |
[22:16] | than what Father Bain tells them in the kirk on a Sunday. | 只限于贝恩神父周日在教会的布道 |
[22:22] | For the parents of that child, | 对于孩子的父母来说 |
[22:26] | it might comfort them a bit | 这也许能给他们一丝安慰 |
[22:28] | to think it’s the changeling that died, | 以为死去的是被调换的婴儿 |
[22:32] | to think of their own child healthy and well, | 而他们的孩子仍健康地活着 |
[22:36] | living forever with the fairies. | 永远和仙女住在一起 |
[22:45] | Take me home. | 带我回家吧 |
[22:54] | According to Ned… How did he put it? | 据奈德所说 他怎么说的来着 |
[22:59] | “Randall’s repeated sexual provocation | “兰德尔对出身名门的 |
[23:02] | “of a highborn english woman is a black mark | 英格兰女人的屡次性骚扰 |
[23:06] | impossible to erase.” | 是他无法抹去的污点” |
[23:09] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 这很好 不是吗 |
[23:14] | Sign yer name just below mine. | 在我的名字下面签名 |
[23:24] | I know ye have yer doubts about Sandringham. | 我知道你不信任桑德林罕姆 |
[23:27] | Well, I don’t question the truth of them, but… | 我不是质疑那些话的真实性 但是 |
[23:30] | I have to try, Claire, for us… | 我必须试试 克莱尔 为了我们 |
[23:40] | for the Lallybroch. | 为了拉里布洛克 |
[24:03] | Scotland… | 苏格兰 |
[24:09] | I suppose it’ll have to do. | 我猜也只能将就了 |
[24:13] | Well, don’t just sit there. Scribble. | 别傻坐着 写啊 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, madam, you were saying? | 抱歉 女士 你刚说什么 |
[24:19] | Captain Jonathan Randall. | 乔纳森·兰德尔队长 |
[24:21] | Oh, yes, of course, the petition of complaint. | 是的 当然了 投诉请愿书 |
[24:27] | By christ! | 老天 |
[24:28] | A petition of complaint against Captain Randall? | 对兰德尔队长的投诉请愿书吗 |
[24:31] | Poppycock. I’m told that said Captain | 一派胡言 据我所知 |
[24:35] | is one of the finest officers in the regiment. | 这位队长是部队里最优秀的军官之一 |
[24:38] | Come on, then, let me see this abominable document. | 给我 让我看看这份低劣的请愿书 |
[24:41] | My husband will be presenting it to you later today. | 我丈夫今天晚些时候将向您呈上 |
[24:46] | So lord of Broch Tuarach | 所以布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[24:48] | has sent you along to soften me up, | 派你先来说服我 |
[24:52] | to play on my well-known sympathies for the weaker sex? | 以利用我众所周知的对弱女子的同情 |
[24:58] | I can assure you, your grace, | 我可以保证 大人 |
[24:59] | Jamie has no idea I’m here, | 杰米完全不知道我在这里 |
[25:01] | nor would he approve if he did. | 倘若如果他知道 是不会允许的 |
[25:04] | By my word, he’s picked a feisty wife. | 要我说 他选了一个好斗的妻子 |
[25:08] | I would expect nothing less of the lad, make no mistake. | 我知道那小伙子很有眼光 别误会 |
[25:12] | I am very fond of Jamie, | 我很喜欢杰米 |
[25:16] | but I’m afraid I must refuse this outrageous proposal. | 但是我恐怕必须拒绝这个离谱的提议 |
[25:20] | Oh, will you go away? | 你能走开吗 |
[25:22] | I understand your reluctance. | 我理解您的不情愿 |
[25:24] | To turn against one’s friend is… | 背叛朋友 |
[25:27] | no easy thing. | 并不容易 |
[25:29] | “Friend”? I hardly know the man. | “朋友” 我几乎不认识那个人 |
[25:32] | Even if it were so, what of it? | 就算我认识 又怎样 |
[25:35] | An english nobleman befriending | 一个英格兰贵族 |
[25:36] | one of his majesty’s most valued officers, | 和国王麾下最优秀的军官交朋友 |
[25:38] | that’s scarcely inimical to either of our reputations. | 对我们俩的名誉都没有损害 |
[25:42] | Look, my dear, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[25:43] | you are a most alluring woman, | 你是一位非常迷人的女人 |
[25:45] | and I’m sure you will bear Jamie many beautiful children, | 我相信你会为杰米生很多漂亮的孩子 |
[25:48] | but my time is not my own these days. | 但是如今 我无法支配自己的时间 |
[25:52] | So many goings-on. | 事务太繁忙了 |
[25:54] | I certainly have no time to review these libelous falsities. | 我肯定没时间审查这些谣言中伤 |
[25:59] | Oh, that’s very good. Write that down, would you? | 我说得真好 写下来 好吗 |
[26:01] | “Libelous falsities.” | “谣言中伤” |
[26:03] | Forgive me. I’m thinking of writing a book– | 抱歉 我准备写一本书 |
[26:05] | Aphorisms of the most worthy and most witty | 《世界上最伟大而机智的 |
[26:08] | Clarence Marylebone III, | 克拉伦斯·马里波恩三世 |
[26:10] | Duke of Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆公爵格言集》 |
[26:12] | Memorable. | 真上口 |
[26:13] | Now, then, I believe you’ve said what you came to say. | 那么现在 我相信你已经表明了观点 |
[26:24] | Before I go, | 在我离开之前 |
[26:26] | There is one question I hope you’ll answer. | 有一个问题我希望你能回答 |
[26:28] | How can I refuse just one question to so fair a lady? | 我怎么能拒绝回答淑女提出的一个问题呢 |
[26:34] | How much jacobite gold | 杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
[26:36] | did Dougal Mackenzie pass along to you? | 给了你多少詹姆斯二世党的金子 |
[26:44] | Madam, it’s a dangerous thing | 女士 这样鲁莽地 |
[26:46] | to hurl slanderous charges with such reckless abandon. | 随口诽谤是一件很危险的事 |
[26:50] | Oh, they’re only slanderous if untrue. | 只有不属实才算诽谤 |
[26:53] | Are you determined to make me your enemy? | 你决意要让我成为你的敌人吗 |
[26:55] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[26:57] | I need you as my friend, | 我需要你成为我的朋友 |
[26:59] | and I trust my friendship, | 而且我相信我的友谊 |
[27:02] | no matter how lowly obtained, | 不管我们地位相差多少 |
[27:04] | is preferable to a date | 也总比背叛国王 |
[27:05] | with the gallows as a traitor to your king. | 与绞刑架约会要好 |
[27:08] | Has anyone ever told you you have the most gorgeous neck? | 有没有人告诉过你 你的脖子非常美 |
[27:12] | It holds your head so prettily. | 它稳稳地架着你的头颅 |
[27:15] | I’d hate to see them parted. | 我真不想看到它们分离 |
[27:23] | Mark that. | 记下来 |
[27:29] | I don’t want to be over-hasty about Jamie. | 我不想仓促处理杰米的事 |
[27:32] | I’m really so fond of him. | 我真的非常喜欢他 |
[27:34] | He’s such a good lad, stout-hearted. | 他真是个勇敢有为的小伙子 |
[27:38] | His grievances deserve to be heard. | 他的冤情应该得到重视 |
[27:44] | To petitions of complaint. | 敬投诉请愿书 |
[27:47] | I look forward to helping your husband | 我很期待帮助你的丈夫 |
[27:50] | to restore his good name. | 恢复他的名誉 |
[28:04] | Claire! Claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[28:06] | The laird was asking for ye. | 领主召见你 |
[28:10] | It’s Dougal. He’s just learned that his wife’s perished | 是杜格尔 他刚刚得知他的妻子 |
[28:13] | from a sudden illness, and he’s gone raging drunk. | 暴病而亡 他正在发酒疯 |
[28:16] | How? What happened? | 怎么会这样 发生了什么 |
[28:17] | A fever, it was. | 是高烧 |
[28:18] | The matron just said it consumed her in a day. | 护工说一天就把她耗死了 |
[28:20] | Burned her up as if by fire. | 就像火一样燃尽了她 |
[28:25] | What does Colum want me to do? | 卡伦想让我做什么 |
[28:26] | Soothe the mad beast with one of those sedatives of yers. | 用你的镇静剂安抚那只发狂的野兽 |
[28:33] | Die! | 去死 |
[28:35] | Get back! | 退后 |
[28:37] | Get back! | 退后 |
[28:45] | No! | 不 |
[28:45] | Did ye bring some potion to muzzle this idiot? | 你有没有带药来 好让这个蠢货闭嘴 |
[28:53] | Yes. Do you have something to put it in? | 带了 有什么能放药的东西吗 |
[28:57] | Dire mischance | 她和我结婚的那天 |
[28:59] | the day she wedded me. | 就交上了厄运 |
[29:02] | Poor lass. | 可怜的丫头 |
[29:05] | It’s my fault… | 是我的错 |
[29:07] | All of it. | 都怪我 |
[29:09] | All my fault! | 都是我的错 |
[29:18] | Stay back, all of ye… | 退后 所有人 |
[29:23] | Or I’ll slice yer ears! | 不然我割掉你们的耳朵 |
[29:34] | Away. | 走开 |
[29:36] | Or I’ll strike yer head from yer shoulders. | 不然我让你脑袋分家 |
[29:39] | Easy, man. | 放松 老兄 |
[29:41] | I just–I just seek to slake my thirst, eh? | 我只是想解解渴 好吗 |
[29:49] | Aye, aye, aye. | 是啊 |
[29:53] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[29:54] | I’d drown my sorrows if I could. | 如果可以 我也想借酒消愁 |
[29:59] | This will quiet him down. | 这会让他安静的 |
[30:03] | How are you going to get him to take it? | 你怎么让他喝下去 |
[30:06] | What makes ye think he’d refuse? | 你为什么觉得他会拒绝 |
[30:08] | Get off! | 走开 |
[30:10] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[30:12] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[30:13] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[30:15] | Get up! Hey! | 起来 |
[30:16] | To the fair Maura! | 敬好莫拉 |
[30:29] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[30:32] | Oh, me god… | 上帝 |
[30:36] | Watch over her. | 照顾好她 |
[30:46] | Aye. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Not even a blind man would think she was bonny… | 瞎子都不会觉得她漂亮 |
[31:11] | but she deserved better than me. | 但是她应该嫁给比我更好的男人 |
[31:37] | Hard-pressed to stand. | 我站不住了 |
[31:51] | Don’t be leaving him lying on the floor there. | 别让他躺在地上 |
[31:53] | Lift him up. | 抬起他 |
[31:58] | Watch over him. | 看好他 |
[32:00] | I will deal with the sodden fool when he regains sobriety. | 等他清醒了 我再处理这个愚蠢的醉鬼 |
[32:09] | Easy. | 小心 |
[32:10] | If ye drop him, I’ll have yer balls. | 如果你们把他摔了 我就阉了你们 |
[32:25] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[32:29] | Have ye heard about Maura? | 你听说莫拉的事了吗 |
[32:33] | Can ye believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[32:34] | Yes, I’ve heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[32:37] | Though it doesn’t put the same smile on my face, | 但是我脸上可不会挂上你那样的笑容 |
[32:38] | if that’s what you’re hoping. | 如果你是希望这样的话 |
[32:41] | It is a tragedy, no doubt. | 这是个悲剧 毫无疑问 |
[32:43] | God rest her soul. | 愿她的灵魂安息 |
[32:45] | But surely ye wouldn’t begrudge me a wee bit of celebration? | 但你难道就不愿给我一点点祝贺吗 |
[32:48] | After all, my prayers have been answered. | 毕竟 我的祈祷应验了 |
[32:51] | You don’t really believe it had anything | 你不会真的以为这和 |
[32:53] | to do with that summoning of yours, do you? | 你的召唤仪式有关吧 |
[32:56] | I don’t know that it did, | 我不知道是有关 |
[32:58] | and I don’t know that it did not. | 还是无关 |
[33:00] | And neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[33:01] | I know it’s a coincidence, a sad one, and nothing more. | 我知道这是个悲伤的巧合 仅此而已 |
[33:06] | Believe what ye will. | 爱怎么信随你 |
[33:08] | Now Dougal and I can be together. | 现在杜格尔和我能在一起了 |
[33:12] | I think your husband might have something to say about that. | 我觉得你丈夫恐怕不会同意 |
[33:49] | What the hell are the MacDonalds | 麦克唐纳家族的人为什么 |
[33:50] | doing visiting the Duke of Sandringham? | 会来拜访桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[34:06] | I had no idea my acquaintanceship | 我不知道我和 |
[34:08] | with Captain Randall was such common knowledge. | 兰德尔队长的友谊人尽皆知 |
[34:11] | Well, know it we do. | 我们知道 |
[34:12] | And I have no doubt it’s whispered about | 而且我相信在你的国王的 |
[34:15] | in yer majesty’s court, as well. | 宫殿里也有风言风语 |
[34:16] | Our majesty’s court you mean, of course. | 你的意思是我们的国王 当然了 |
[34:21] | Leave us, Minou. | 退下 米诺 |
[34:22] | Leave. | 退下 |
[34:27] | Damn that Randall! | 该死的兰德尔 |
[34:30] | I must admit that shielding him from the consequences | 我必须承认替他擦屁股 |
[34:34] | of his misdeeds sometimes feels like a full-time occupation, | 有时感觉就像全职工作 |
[34:38] | and I loathe work. | 而我厌恶工作 |
[34:41] | It will require a good deal of delicacy. | 我要求你们谨慎处理此事 |
[34:44] | After all, I must damn the Captain without damning myself. | 毕竟 我谴责队长时不能引火上身 |
[34:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:52] | It could be done. | 可以做到 |
[34:54] | However, Jamie, | 但是 杰米 |
[34:56] | favors must be returned in kind. | 你必须还我人情 |
[34:59] | If I scrub your back, | 如果我帮你的忙 |
[35:02] | I’d expect you to see that mine was equally spotless. | 我希望你确保我也没有烂摊子 |
[35:07] | I’ve been challenged to a duel. | 有人要和我决斗 |
[35:10] | By the Macdonalds, ye mean? | 你是说麦克唐纳家族吗 |
[35:11] | Ah, you saw them leave the house? | 你看见他们离开了房子吗 |
[35:13] | Yes, Andrew Macdonald. | 是的 安德鲁·麦克唐纳 |
[35:16] | Some nonsense about an unpaid debt. | 说我拖欠债务 |
[35:20] | I’ve never been able to turn my back on a game of maw. | 我从来都没法拒绝决斗 |
[35:22] | Pity I’m not better at it. | 可惜我不擅长 |
[35:28] | Shots will be exchanged, | 我们会互相开枪 |
[35:30] | but I understand no one will be hurt. | 但是我知道没人会受伤 |
[35:32] | Mm. When the Macdonalds are involved, | 麦克唐纳家族牵涉其中的话 |
[35:35] | there’s always a chance that blood will be spilt. | 总有流血的可能 |
[35:37] | Yes, I know the Macdonalds and Mackenzies are sworn enemies, | 我知道麦克唐纳家族和麦肯齐家族是不共戴天的敌人 |
[35:40] | but this is not a clan matter. | 但这不是家族纷争 |
[35:42] | I myself will be in the line of fire. | 我会和对方决斗 |
[35:45] | All that I require from Jamie is that he appears as my second. | 我只要求杰米做我的副手 |
[35:50] | Alas, my servants are chosen for their beauty, | 真遗憾 我选仆人看的是外貌 |
[35:53] | not their belligerence. | 不是好战性 |
[35:55] | You, of course, | 当然 你 |
[35:57] | contain within you a sublime combination of the two. | 完美地融合了这两者 |
[36:06] | This is no good, Jamie. This is a Macdonald matter. | 这可不好 杰米 这是麦克唐纳家族的事 |
[36:08] | You need to stay out of it. | 你得置身事外 |
[36:10] | You suggested I approach Sandringham in the first place. | 是你一开始建议我来找桑德林罕姆的 |
[36:12] | I’d have kept my mouth shut | 如果我知道他会让你跟 |
[36:13] | if I knew he’d lead ye to the Macdonalds. | 麦克唐纳家族扯上关系 我不会开口的 |
[36:15] | I’m not feeling blithe about it, myself, | 我自己也觉得这样不好 |
[36:17] | but if I back out now, | 但如果我退缩 |
[36:19] | I’ll lose my chance to return to Lallybroch a free man. | 就失去了以自由人的身份回到拉里布洛克的机会 |
[36:22] | There’ll be other chances. | 还会有别的机会的 |
[36:24] | Will ye swear to it? | 你会发誓吗 |
[36:26] | Yer better than the one afore me. | 你能找到比这次更好的机会 |
[36:31] | Well, it’s a risk I have to take. | 我得冒这个险 |
[37:45] | Clan Mackenzie welcomes | 麦肯齐家族欢迎 |
[37:48] | our longtime friend and ally, | 我们长期的朋友和盟友 |
[37:51] | His Grace, the Duke of Sandringham. | 公爵大人 桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[37:55] | It is our honor to share our bounty with him. | 能和你分享收成是我们的荣耀 |
[37:59] | Always a pleasure to visit Clan Mackenzie! | 来麦肯齐家族总是很愉快 |
[38:03] | God bless Scotland! | 天佑苏格兰 |
[38:04] | God bless the king. | 天佑国王 |
[38:11] | They make quite the trio. | 他们的三重奏不错 |
[38:14] | Certainly. | 是啊 |
[38:15] | Colum and the duke appear to be in fine spirits. | 卡伦和公爵好像心情很好 |
[38:37] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[38:39] | This must be Mrs. Fraser. | 你一定是弗雷泽太太 |
[38:42] | Claire, allow me to introduce His Grace, | 克莱尔 让我介绍一下公爵大人 |
[38:46] | The Duke of Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[38:48] | An honor, madame. | 幸会 夫人 |
[38:53] | Jamie, | 杰米 |
[38:54] | if you wouldn’t mind getting me something to drink | 请你去给我拿点喝的 |
[38:55] | while the duke and I get better acquainted? | 我跟公爵熟悉熟悉 |
[38:57] | Of course. Excuse me. | 好啊 我先失陪了 |
[39:03] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[39:05] | You had to get your pound of flesh, didn’t you? | 你非得要杰米付出代价 对吧 |
[39:07] | Merely a quid pro quo. | 只是一个交换条件 |
[39:09] | You’re familiar with the term? | 你熟悉这术语吗 |
[39:10] | It simply means this for that. | 意思就是这个换那个 |
[39:14] | Well, if anything happens to Jamie | 如果你们决斗期间 |
[39:16] | during your little duel, quid pro quo. | 杰米出了什么事 我也会报复 |
[39:20] | Your concern for your husband is commendable, | 你对你丈夫的担心值得赞扬 |
[39:22] | but may I point out that it is I that will be faced | 但请让我指出 面对 |
[39:25] | with the disagreeable end of a pistol. | 讨厌的枪口的人是我 |
[39:28] | So you’d better hope that nothing happens to me, | 你最好希望我别出意外 |
[39:31] | or this petition of your husband’s | 否则你丈夫的请愿书 |
[39:33] | will never reach London. | 到不了伦敦 |
[40:11] | Help me turn him to his side. I think he’s choking. | 帮我给他翻身 我觉得他呛到了 |
[40:28] | Back down. | 后退 |
[40:51] | I reluctantly searched the crowd for my friend. | 我不情愿地在人群中搜寻我的朋友 |
[40:54] | However, what I found was anything but a grieving widow. | 但是 我找到的绝不是个悲伤的寡妇 |
[41:12] | It was then I noticed traces of a peculiar odor– | 这时候我注意到了一种奇怪气味的痕迹 |
[41:16] | Bitter almonds. | 苦杏仁 |
[41:17] | The same smell you’d find resulting from a dose of cyanide. | 使用氰化物的会造成这种味道 |
[41:22] | And I knew straightaway what had caused | 我立马知道是什么导致了 |
[41:24] | Arthur Duncan’s sudden demise. | 亚瑟·邓肯突然死亡 |
[41:29] | He’d been poisoned. | 他被下毒了 |
[41:51] | Gentlemen, upon my count, | 先生们 听我号令 |
[41:54] | five paces, if ye please. | 请走五步 |
[41:57] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[42:03] | Halt. Mark yer places. | 停下 作上标记 |
[42:10] | Combatants, take yer positions. | 战士们 就位 |
[42:28] | Combatants, | 战士们 |
[42:30] | you will fire upon the dropping of the handkerchief. | 等手帕落下后你们就开枪 |
[42:34] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:40] | Aim your weapons. | 瞄准 |
[42:57] | Does the Duke of Sandringham offer his apology for non-payment of debt? | 桑德林罕姆公爵因为拖欠债务而道歉吗 |
[43:02] | I do. | 是的 |
[43:03] | And does Andrew Macdonald accept said apology? | 安德鲁·麦克唐纳接受道歉吗 |
[43:06] | I do. | 是的 |
[43:07] | Jesus Christ… | 天啊 |
[43:08] | Then this affair is concluded. | 那这件事就结束了 |
[43:11] | Let’s drink to friendship, | 敬友谊 |
[43:15] | honor observed and restored. | 荣誉恢复了 |
[43:18] | Honor is a poor substitute for coin. | 荣誉是金钱的可怜替代品 |
[43:20] | Aye, I for one refuse to drink with mollies. | 我拒绝跟娘娘腔们喝酒 |
[43:23] | Off with ye. | 去你的 |
[43:24] | Go and couple together like the filthy dogs you are. | 像狗一样去交配吧 |
[43:26] | Sir, order your boys to hold their tongues. | 先生 叫你手下注意点 |
[43:29] | Let it go, lads. Mind yer manners. | 别吵了 小伙子们 注意礼貌 |
[43:32] | Father, the man rents a great house | 父亲 这人租着豪宅 |
[43:33] | but canna pay an honest debt. | 但却不还债 |
[43:35] | Tell me, is the duke’s fat arse | 告诉我 公爵的肥屁股 |
[43:37] | as comforting as a woman’s cunny? | 是不是跟女人的逼一样舒服 |
[43:39] | Aye, is yers stretched like some crone’s sagging teats? | 你的乳房是不是跟老太婆的胸部一样下垂 |
[43:42] | I said enough, ye whelps. | 我说了够了 小崽子们 |
[43:46] | Come, come, Jamie. | 来吧 杰米 |
[43:47] | Let’s not descend to calling of names. | 我们别自降身份跟他们对骂 |
[43:49] | Aye, into the woods ye go, | 去森林里吧 |
[43:51] | to find a fallen log to bend each other over. | 找到一根倒下的树干开干吧 |
[43:53] | Is it true the Macdonalds learn of love | 麦克唐纳家族是不是通过跟母亲乱伦 |
[43:55] | by rutting with their mother? | 才学会什么是爱的 |
[44:00] | – Buggering sodomite! – Alexander! | -该死的鸡奸者 -亚历山大 |
[44:41] | So sorry, I’m so desperately sorry. | 对不起 我非常抱歉 |
[44:44] | Dear me. Oh, nothing to be alarmed about. | 天啊 没什么大事 |
[44:47] | Merely a scratch. | 只是擦伤了 |
[44:49] | Do tell your wife it wasn’t my fault, | 告诉你妻子 那不是我的错 |
[44:52] | and–and now I’m afraid I must be on my way. | 恐怕我得走了 |
[44:54] | A duel is one thing, a common brawl quite another. | 决斗是一码事 平民打架是另一码事 |
[44:59] | Concern yourself not. | 别担心 |
[45:00] | I shall honor my side of the bargain. | 我会遵守承诺的 |
[45:20] | Tis but one more scar, Sassenach. | 这只是多了一道伤痕 英格兰人 |
[45:23] | Nothing worth brooding over. | 没什么好计较的 |
[45:27] | And the duke did take the petition. | 公爵拿走了请愿书 |
[45:30] | That’s cause for a bit of celebrating. | 这值得庆祝 |
[45:36] | Ah, perhaps it is better to wait | 也许最好等到 |
[45:40] | until closer to our leaving. | 我们快离开时 |
[45:48] | Ye’re not normally a closed-mouthed woman, Claire. | 你一般不会沉默不语 克莱尔 |
[45:51] | I expected noisier displeasure. | 我还以为你会发泄不满 |
[45:58] | But quiet anger can be very effective. | 但是安静的愤怒非常有效 |
[46:03] | Jamie, the–the laird is asking for ye. | 杰米 领主找你 |
[46:10] | Ye will return to yer home and attend to yer wife’s funeral. | 你要回家参加你妻子的葬礼 |
[46:13] | And at home you will remain until I send for you. | 你要在家待着 直到我派人找你 |
[46:17] | Ye’re exiling me. How long? | 你这是放逐我 多长时间 |
[46:20] | Until ye come to yer senses, | 直到你恢复理智 |
[46:22] | If you are even capable of such a thing. | 如果你可以的话 |
[46:24] | Ye’re asking me to do what I canna. | 你在让我做我没法做到的事 |
[46:26] | I’m not asking you to do anything, | 我没让你做什么 |
[46:27] | ye half-wit! | 笨蛋 |
[46:29] | I am ordering you! | 我是在命令你 |
[46:32] | I will not spurn Geillis Duncan. | 我不会抛弃格列斯·邓肯 |
[46:34] | Oh, neither would her husband, and ye see what she did to him. | 她丈夫也不会 瞧瞧她对他做了什么 |
[46:37] | That bloated bastard’s been dying for years. | 那个臃肿的混蛋早该死了 |
[46:43] | By christ, ye actually love the bitch. | 天啊 你爱那贱人 |
[46:46] | Oh, ye’re an even bigger numbskull than I thought. | 你比我想象的还要蠢 |
[46:51] | I do love her, and with just cause. | 我的确爱她 有正当的理由 |
[46:56] | Brother, she’s carrying my child. | 哥哥 她怀了我的孩子 |
[47:01] | Yer child? | 你的孩子 |
[47:03] | – Aye. – Yer child? | -是啊 -你的孩子 |
[47:06] | Do I need to tell ye how children are conceived? | 我得告诉你孩子是怎么怀上的吗 |
[47:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用不用 |
[47:11] | It’s Arthur Duncan’s child. | 那是亚瑟·邓肯的孩子 |
[47:14] | Just as Hamish is my child. | 就跟哈米什是我孩子一样 |
[47:18] | And if ye think ye’re going to be marrying that evil temptress, | 如果你觉得你会娶那个邪恶的妖妇 |
[47:21] | ye’re very sadly mistaken, sadly so. | 那你就弄错了 |
[47:26] | Ye’ll leave this castle today. | 你今天就离开城堡 |
[47:28] | Angus, Rupert, and this one, they will accompany you. | 安格斯 鲁珀特和这人会陪着你 |
[47:31] | Ye hold yer gab– Ye will speak when ye are spoken to. | 闭嘴 跟你说话时你才能开口 |
[47:37] | Now, on no account will ye stop and say good-bye to yer whore. | 你绝不能去跟你的妓女说再见 |
[47:42] | After the funeral, you and yer companions, oh, | 葬礼之后 你和你的伙伴 |
[47:46] | ye can do whatever ye like. | 想做什么都行 |
[47:48] | Ye can drink and fornicate yerselves to yer bloody end, | 可以尽情饮酒 跟人私通 |
[47:52] | but ye will do it on yer home ground, | 但你要在你家这样 |
[47:56] | not mine. | 不是我的地盘 |
[48:08] | Do ye not even have a nod to acknowledge the orders of yer laird? | 你难道不会点头遵守领主的命令吗 |
[48:26] | Jamie Fraser, | 杰米·弗雷泽 |
[48:28] | how dare ye shed Macdonald blood without my approbation? | 没有我的批准 你怎么敢让麦克唐纳家族的人流血 |
[48:32] | I had no desire to cross swords with the Macdonalds. | 我不想跟麦克唐纳家族的人交锋 |
[48:36] | The Duke of Sandringham requested that I accompany him | 桑德林罕姆公爵要求我陪着他 |
[48:39] | as payment for his aid to winning me pardon– | 作为他帮我的… |
[48:41] | I’m not interested in yer stories, | 我对你的故事 |
[48:43] | yer plots, yer bloody wounds. | 计谋和伤口不感兴趣 |
[48:45] | I’m sorry if I’ve disappointed– | 抱歉我让你失望了… |
[48:46] | – Disappointed me? – No disrespect was intended. | -让我失望了 -我没有不尊重的意思 |
[48:50] | But if you think so poorly of me, ye’ll be pleased to ken | 但是如果你这么看不起我 你会很高兴得知 |
[48:54] | I’ll soon be returning to my home at Lallybroch. | 我很快就要回拉里布洛克的家了 |
[48:55] | In time ye can do what ye want, | 以后你想做什么都行 |
[48:59] | but not until I give my permission. | 但要先得到我的批准 |
[49:03] | Now, until then, ye stick close to my brother. | 在那之前 你跟我弟弟待在一起 |
[49:08] | Ye see to it that he follows my orders in all matters. | 保证他听了我的吩咐 |
[49:13] | And just so that I know that yer mind | 为了我知道你 |
[49:16] | is focused on my wishes, | 一心帮我办事 |
[49:18] | ye will leave that wife of yours here. | 你要把你妻子留在这里 |
[49:21] | But I see no reason why– | 但是我认为没有理由… |
[49:22] | Ye flap that tongue at me again, lad, | 你再敢顶一句嘴 小伙子 |
[49:24] | and I’ll have it cut out at the root! | 我就把你的舌头连根切除 |
[49:36] | Now, go. | 走吧 |
[50:07] | I hate that you’re traveling with an open wound, | 我讨厌你要带着裸露的伤口上路 |
[50:09] | and I won’t be there to tend to you. | 而我又不能照顾你 |
[50:10] | No need to fret, lass. | 没必要烦恼 爱人 |
[50:13] | Ye’ve already packed me enough fresh bandages | 你给我带上的干净绷带 |
[50:15] | to cover me from face to feet. | 够我从头包到脚了 |
[50:21] | Claire, ‘fore I go, | 克莱尔 我走之前 |
[50:24] | I’d advise ye to stay well clear of Geillis Duncan. | 我建议你离格列斯·邓肯远点 |
[50:29] | Do you think Colum intends to punish her, too? | 你觉得卡伦也想惩罚他吗 |
[50:31] | His wrath’ll be aimed in her direction next. | 接下来他就会对她发火 |
[50:37] | Now, loveless or no, marriage with the fiscal kept her safe. | 不管有没有爱 她和会计的婚姻保护了她 |
[50:41] | With Arthur gone, there’ll be no one | 亚瑟现在不在了 没人 |
[50:42] | to protect her from her own reputation. | 帮助她保全名声了 |
[50:45] | And now, with Dougal being sent away… | 现在杜格尔被打发走了 |
[50:48] | Aye. There’ll be no one to save her from Colum’s ire. | 是啊 没人能救她脱离卡伦的怒火了 |
[50:55] | Stay away from her, Claire. | 离她远点 克莱尔 |
[50:57] | Kiss yer bride good-bye, Jamie. | 跟你的新娘吻别吧 杰米 |
[50:59] | The others await us. | 其他人在等着呢 |
[51:01] | I want to put some hard miles between me and my brother before nightfall. | 我想在黄昏之前尽可能离我哥哥远点 |
[51:08] | These are dangerous times. | 现在很危险 |
[51:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[51:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[51:27] | I said kiss her, dinna swallow her. | 我说的是吻她 不是吞下她 |
[51:42] | Come back to me, James Fraser. | 回来找我 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[51:49] | As soon as I can. | 我会尽快的 |
[52:33] | Ooh, I’m sorry, m’dear. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[52:35] | Didna mean to bother ye. | 我不想打扰你的 |
[52:37] | Thought a wee bit of salve might help. | 想着一些药膏可能会有所帮助 |
[52:40] | It’s no bother. | 这不算打扰 |
[52:42] | I do wish you’d take more care round the ovens. | 我希望你在炉子附近要小心点 |
[52:44] | It’s the second burn this week. | 这是这周第二次烧伤了 |
[52:46] | I’d call that a very good week. | 这周真不错 |
[52:52] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[52:55] | Dinna fuss yerself. | 别小题大做 |
[52:57] | It’s no a permanent situation, ye ken? | 这不是永久的 |
[53:01] | Jamie will appease his laird the best he can | 杰米会尽可能地取悦领主 |
[53:04] | and be back in his good graces in no time. | 很快就会回来了 |
[53:08] | And yer arms, as well. | 你的手臂也是 |
[53:14] | Thank you, Mrs. Fitz. | 谢谢 菲茨太太 |
[53:17] | Auntie, Madam Fraser. | 阿姨 弗雷泽太太 |
[53:20] | A letter has arrived for ye, madam, from the village. | 太太 村子里来了一封你的信 |
[53:52] | Geillis, I came as quickly as I could. | 格列斯 我尽快来了 |
[53:55] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[53:57] | Well, your letter. | 你的信 |
[53:59] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[54:01] | The one you sent. | 你寄来的 |
[54:06] | ’twas not me who sent it. | 不是我寄的 |
[54:09] | Suspect someone’s playing a prank on you, Claire. | 看来有人在对你恶作剧了 克莱尔 |
[54:11] | I was just about to go downstairs to dinner. | 我刚想下楼吃饭呢 |
[54:14] | Jeanie, ye can set the table for two. | 珍妮 准备两个人的餐具 |
[54:16] | Geillis, this is no prank. | 格列斯 这不是恶作剧 |
[54:18] | I’ve no time for dinner, and neither do you. | 我没时间吃晚餐了 你也是 |
[54:20] | You must leave here now. | 你必须立刻离开这里 |
[54:22] | Leave? And go where? | 离开 去哪里 |
[54:25] | Wherever you choose. I don’t care. | 你想去哪里都行 我不在乎 |
[54:26] | Well, that’s a comfort. | 真令人宽慰 |
[54:28] | In that case, I’ll remain here. | 那样的话 我留在这里 |
[54:33] | Geillis, drop the pretense. | 格列斯 少装了 |
[54:36] | I know you poisoned your husband, | 我知道你给你丈夫下毒了 |
[54:37] | and I’m not the only one. | 不止我一个人知道 |
[54:39] | What a thing to say, Claire. | 这是什么话 克莱尔 |
[54:42] | That’s positively cruel. | 太残酷了 |
[54:45] | Not as cruel as Colum will be. | 不如卡伦残酷 |
[54:48] | If you care for your baby, then you will pack some belongings, | 如果你在乎你的孩子 那你就打包一点东西 |
[54:51] | and you will flee here. | 然后离开这里 |
[54:53] | We can argue the why of it later. | 我们稍后再说为什么 |
[54:56] | Yer concern touches my heart, but it’s misplaced. | 你的担忧让我感动 但不合时宜 |
[55:07] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[55:09] | Open up! | 开门 |
[55:11] | – Who’s there? – Open this door now. | -是谁 -开门 |
[55:13] | It’s the wardens. | 是警卫 |
[55:16] | Mistress? | 太太 |
[55:17] | There are wardens here to see ye. | 有警卫找你 |
[55:19] | Open this door now! | 马上开门 |
[55:21] | Do not let her answer that door. | 别让她开门 |
[55:24] | You can escape through the kitchen. | 你可以从厨房跑掉 |
[55:25] | I’ll see to the packing. | 我来打包 |
[55:26] | I’ll meet you in the glade later tonight. | 今晚晚些时候在沼泽地见 |
[55:28] | Flee my own house? | 从我自己家逃走吗 |
[55:30] | Like a thief in the night? I won’t have it. | 像是夜里的小偷吗 我不会的 |
[55:32] | Open this door, now. | 马上开门 |
[55:34] | This is official business. | 这是公务 |
[55:35] | We demand to see Mistress Duncan right away. | 我们要求立刻见邓肯太太 |
[55:39] | – Open up. – Mistress? | -开门 -太太 |
[55:41] | Dougal will never allow anything to happen to me. | 杜格尔不会让我有事的 |
[55:46] | To us. | 我们 |
[55:51] | Jeanie! Let them in. | 珍妮 让他们进来 |
[55:55] | Geillis Duncan! | 格列斯·邓肯 |
[55:59] | – He made me a promise. – Take us to your mistress! | -他对我承诺过 -带我去找你的主人 |
[56:01] | The man loves me to death. | 他十分爱我 |
[56:04] | Geillis Duncan, ye’re under arrest for witchcraft. | 格列斯·邓肯 你因为使用巫术而被捕了 |
[56:09] | Under whose orders? | 是谁的命令 |
[56:10] | Well, looky here. The other sorceress. | 瞧瞧 另一个女巫 |
[56:13] | It’s the thieves’ hole for the both of ye. | 你俩都要去盗贼囚室 |
[56:15] | What on earth have I done? | 我做了什么事 |
[56:16] | Ye’ll hear all about it at the trial. | 你会在审判时听到 |
[56:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[56:26] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[56:29] | Stop! Get off me! | 走开 别碰我 |
[56:31] | Ye’ll not be casting any spells on us tonight. | 你今晚可不会对我们施咒 |
[56:35] | Aye, ye’re a feisty little witch, I’ll give ye that. | 你真是个精力旺盛的小女巫 |