时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously… | 前情回顾… |
[00:02] | Alex is the younger brother of Captain Jonathan Randall, Esquire. | 亚历克斯是乔纳森·兰德尔队长的弟弟 |
[00:06] | Your brother, he isn’t dead? | 你哥哥 他没死吗 |
[00:08] | Luckily, my brother is blessed | 幸运的是 我哥哥 |
[00:09] | with a much stronger constitution than my own. | 比我体质强多了 |
[00:11] | He’ll get us all killed if we don’t stop him. | 如果不阻止他 他会害死我们所有人的 |
[00:13] | All we have to do is see to it that his war chest remains empty. | 我们只需要保证他的战争资金库一直没钱就行了 |
[00:15] | You want to discourage | 你想阻止 |
[00:16] | Prince Charles from mounting your rebellion? | 查尔斯王子支持你的起义吗 |
[00:18] | Scotland and our people canna bear another failed rebellion. | 苏格兰和人民受不起再一次起义失败了 |
[00:21] | You’re friends with the Comte St. Germain? | 你是圣日尔曼伯爵的朋友吗 |
[00:23] | You may call us rivals. | 您可以管我们叫”对手” |
[00:24] | A lady’s maid knows what does | 作为女仆 自然知晓女主人 |
[00:26] | and does not occur in her mistress’ boudoir. | 闺房中的一切秘密了 |
[00:29] | What I sell is bitter cascara. | 我会卖苦药鼠李 |
[00:31] | Makes the enemy suffer visibly, but it doesn’t kill them. | 这会令敌人明显受苦 但不会杀了他们 |
[00:33] | He’s a pickpocket. I hired him. | 他是个小偷 我雇佣了他 |
[00:35] | Fergus spent his time stealing letters from the prince. | 费格斯花时间从王子那里偷走他的信 |
[00:37] | “I can guarantee the amount of 40,000 pounds | 我能保证能提供给你 |
[00:39] | will be made available to you.” | 四万英镑 |
[00:40] | Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆 |
[00:41] | If Jamie sits down with him and his secretary… | 如果杰米跟公爵和他的秘书坐下 |
[00:43] | He’ll find out Black Jack Randall is still alive. | 他会发现黑杰克兰德尔还活着 |
[02:24] | Have you thought about names for the petit bambin? | 你们想好给孩子取什么名字了吗 |
[02:28] | Well, I thought if it was a boy, | 我想如果是男孩 |
[02:31] | we could name him Lambert. | 我们就叫他兰伯特 |
[02:33] | Lambert? | 兰伯特 |
[02:35] | Yes, after my uncle. | 是的 是我叔叔的名字 |
[02:37] | Now, not to disrespect your uncle, | 无意冒犯你叔叔 |
[02:38] | but it’s a wee bit…English. | 但这有点…英式 |
[02:42] | And now I take your rook. | 我吃掉你的车 |
[02:48] | How about Dalhousie? | 达尔豪斯怎么样 |
[02:53] | Dalhousie? | 达尔豪斯 |
[02:54] | Aye, after Dalhousie Castle. | 是啊 源于达尔豪斯城堡 |
[02:57] | It’s a braw name. | 这个名字很好 |
[02:58] | Dalhousie? I mean, it sounds more like a sneeze. | 达尔豪斯 听起来和打喷嚏似的 |
[03:03] | Check. | 将军 |
[03:15] | 你是谁 你说什么 先生 | |
[03:33] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[03:41] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[03:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:47] | Ah, consider this a draw. | 算平局吧 |
[03:49] | You have been distracted, my friend. | 你分心了 朋友 |
[03:52] | I prefer a clean victory. | 我更喜欢正大光明地取胜 |
[03:57] | Perhaps I should find something else to do. | 也许我该找点别的事做 |
[04:01] | Let’s make it the best of five instead. | 让我们五局三胜吧 |
[04:15] | His Majesty is intrigued by the idea | 一大批富裕的英格兰爱国者 |
[04:18] | of the wealthy English patriots | 为你的事业付出这么大一笔资金 |
[04:20] | who are pledging such a substantial amount to your cause. | 国王也有所心动 |
[04:24] | That’s encouraging news. | 这消息真是鼓舞人心 |
[04:26] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[04:47] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[04:50] | Claire! Ye all right? | 克莱尔 你没事吧 |
[04:52] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[04:54] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[05:03] | Ye all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:24] | I don’t think it was poison. | 我觉得不是毒药 |
[05:26] | What then? | 那是什么 |
[05:28] | Thinking back, | 回想起来 |
[05:29] | I thought I detected an aftertaste. | 我感觉味道有些不对 |
[05:33] | Perhaps bitter cascara? | 也许是苦药鼠李 |
[05:36] | Glad you’re feeling better. | 还好你感觉好多了 |
[05:41] | This marshmallow leaf tea should counteract the effects. | 蜀葵叶茶能够中和毒效 |
[05:44] | And the bairn? | 孩子呢 |
[05:47] | Baby should be fine. | 孩子会没事的 |
[05:50] | Jamie, | 杰米 |
[05:51] | when I thought that I could possibly lose– | 当我想到我可能会失去… |
[05:53] | Aye. I ken, Sassenach. | 我知道 英格兰人 |
[05:59] | You believe this was St. Germain’s doing? | 你觉得这是圣日尔曼安排的吗 |
[06:04] | He could have bribed one of the servants | 他可能贿赂某个仆人 |
[06:05] | to put the cascara in my glass of wine. | 将苦药鼠李放在我的酒杯中 |
[06:09] | The way he was staring at me… | 他看我的样子 |
[06:12] | If it was St. Germain, I’ll make him suffer. | 如果是圣日尔曼 我绝对不会放过他 |
[06:15] | I’d give good money to watch you do it, | 我也想看你收拾他 |
[06:18] | but we don’t have proof. | 但是我们没有证据 |
[06:21] | And right now, a public scandal | 而现在 一桩公开的丑闻 |
[06:23] | could cause the prince to distance himself from you. | 会让王子疏远你 |
[06:31] | Please, distract me. | 说点别的吧 |
[06:33] | Tell me about Duverney. | 和我说说杜凡尼 |
[06:37] | He, uh… | 他… |
[06:39] | He’s spoken to the king | 他和国王谈过 |
[06:41] | about supporting Charles, | 支持查尔斯的事了 |
[06:44] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[06:47] | the promise of an alliance has the king intrigued. | 国王对于联盟的承诺很感兴趣 |
[06:50] | The Franco-British alliance is a fantasy. | 英法联盟的确很有诱惑力 |
[06:54] | Charles knows that. | 查尔斯也知道 |
[06:55] | Aye. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:57] | But it’s a tempting prize. | 但这奖励太诱人 |
[07:00] | And if Charles secures the money from Sandringham, | 如果查尔斯从桑德林罕姆那里弄到那笔钱 |
[07:02] | then the king will join him as well. | 那国王也会支持他 |
[07:05] | Now, I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[07:08] | What if we host a dinner for the Duke? | 我们为公爵举办一场晚宴怎么样 |
[07:17] | – A dinner here? – Aye. | -在这举办晚宴 -对 |
[07:19] | Aye, the Duke and the Prince have never met in person. | 是的 公爵和王子从来没有见过面 |
[07:23] | You know, the Duke will want to– | 公爵会想… |
[07:24] | to take the measure of the prince | 好好掂量一下王子的能力 |
[07:26] | and decide if he’s a man | 再决定能否 |
[07:27] | worth staking his fortune and his life on. | 将自己的财富和性命托付于他 |
[07:30] | Now, Charles can be convincing when he has a mind to be. | 只要查尔斯有心就一定能说服别人 |
[07:33] | He certainly turned Duverney around. | 他让杜凡尼回心转意了 |
[07:39] | We need to stage the occasion to undercut Charles, | 我们得想办法让查尔斯露出破绽 |
[07:43] | lead him to make a mistake in front of the Duke | 引诱他在公爵面前犯错 |
[07:46] | and expose himself | 暴露出他 |
[07:47] | for the delusional popinjay that he is. | 妄想成性的本性 |
[07:53] | Think I’m mistaken? | 你觉得我说错了吗 |
[07:57] | No, it’s– it’s a good plan. | 不 这个计划很好 |
[08:02] | I can tell by your face. | 我能从你的表情上看出来 |
[08:04] | Ye disagree. | 你不同意 |
[08:14] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[08:18] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[08:27] | Jack Randall is alive. | 杰克·兰德尔还活着 |
[08:32] | I met his brother Alex | 我们第一次去凡尔赛时 |
[08:36] | on our first visit to Versailles. | 我遇见了他弟弟亚历克斯 |
[08:39] | He works for the Duke. | 他为公爵做事 |
[08:42] | He said that Randall was | 他说兰德尔 |
[08:45] | injured in the line of duty, | 在执行公务时受了伤 |
[08:48] | but he’s very much alive. | 但他活得好好的 |
[08:57] | This is… | 这… |
[09:00] | wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[09:05] | But why’d you wait so long to tell me? | 但你为什么等了这么久才告诉我 |
[09:10] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[09:12] | I certainly wasn’t expecting this reaction. | 我完全没料到你是这个反应 |
[09:15] | Don’t you see, Sassenach? | 你还不明白吗 英格兰人 |
[09:16] | This has plagued me for months, | 这件事已经困扰了我好几个月 |
[09:18] | thinking Black Jack Randall died and I missed it, | 一直想着我错过了杰克·兰德尔之死 |
[09:22] | knowing I’d never look in his face | 想着我再也不能看着他的脸 |
[09:24] | and see the blood flow from his body, | 看着血液从他身体里流出 |
[09:26] | watch him breathe his last. | 看着他咽气 |
[09:29] | But now– | 但现在… |
[09:30] | Jamie, you can’t go back to Scotland. | 杰米 你不能回苏格兰 |
[09:33] | No, I’m not foolish enough to give the hangman | 是 我还没蠢到给刽子手 |
[09:36] | a second chance at me. | 第二次要我命的机会 |
[09:41] | Nor do I intend to abandon our task here, | 也不会抛弃我们在这的任务 |
[09:45] | but you’ve given me something to hold on to… | 但你给了我目标 |
[09:50] | Something to… to look forward to, | 给了我…期待 |
[09:55] | and that is a gift. | 这可是件礼物 |
[09:58] | Thank you, truly. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[10:21] | – Morning. – Ah, Jamie’s in a cheery mood. | -早 -杰米心情不错啊 |
[10:24] | Yes, I told him Black Jack Randall was still alive. | 是 我告诉了他黑杰克兰德尔还活着 |
[10:27] | Don’t know what you were so worried about. | 不知道你那么担心什么 |
[11:00] | Madonna. | 夫人 |
[11:03] | How are you today? | 您今天如何 |
[11:05] | I was violently ill last night. | 昨晚我很难受 |
[11:07] | Someone tried to poison me. | 有人下毒害我 |
[11:09] | I almost died, or could have lost my child. | 我差点死了 或者可能失去孩子 |
[11:14] | Did you sell bitter cascara to St. Germain? | 你卖过苦药鼠李给圣日尔曼伯爵吗 |
[11:18] | I-I’ve sold the cascara to only one person | 最近几个月里 我只把鼠李 |
[11:21] | in the last months, | 卖给过一个人 |
[11:22] | a servant I didn’t recognize. | 我不认识的一名仆人 |
[11:24] | Could have been working for Monsieur Comte, | 或许是伯爵先生的手下 |
[11:26] | but I swear, I didn’t know it. | 但我发誓 我并不知情 |
[11:32] | Oui? | 什么事 |
[11:35] | Ah. Madonna, follow me. | 夫人 请跟我来 |
[11:40] | And where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[11:41] | To a safe place. | 一个安全的地方 |
[12:06] | The gendarmes pass by with prying eyes. | 近卫兵总会窥探我这里 |
[12:10] | The King is not enamored of the mystical art. | 国王不喜欢这些神秘方术 |
[12:13] | We must be wary not to invoke his ire. | 我们必须小心行事 |
[12:20] | Please. | 请吧 |
[12:26] | A very old and rare species. | 一个非常古老罕见的物种 |
[12:30] | Such beasts are no more. | 这种野兽不再有了 |
[12:33] | I’m fascinated by things not of this time. | 我十分迷恋远古的东西 |
[12:44] | Something else is on your mind. | 您有心事 |
[12:50] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[12:53] | I’m worried about an old friend. | 我在担心一位老朋友 |
[12:56] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[12:59] | His name is Frank. | 他叫弗兰克 |
[13:01] | Is he in danger? | 他有危险吗 |
[13:03] | Well, I believe his future… | 我相信他的未来… |
[13:05] | uh– is in doubt. | 有些迷茫 |
[13:07] | The bones will give us an answer. | 白骨会给我们答案 |
[13:14] | Sheep knuckles. | 羊膝 |
[13:17] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里面没东西 |
[13:22] | Look again, Madonna. | 请再看看 夫人 |
[13:30] | Well, how did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:31] | A little sleight of hand. I could not resist. | 一个小戏法 我没忍住 |
[13:34] | It’s a trick I do to amuse the customers. | 我经常用它来取悦顾客 |
[13:38] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[13:40] | I’ve seen it when I was traveling in Africa with my uncle. | 我和叔叔去非洲旅行时见过 |
[13:43] | Uh, but the Zulu, they use chicken bones. | 但祖鲁人用的是鸡骨 |
[13:46] | Then you know how it works. | 那您一定知道该怎么用 |
[13:50] | Bring your question to mind, | 心里想着您的问题 |
[13:52] | and cast them upon the hide. | 把它们倒在兽皮上吧 |
[14:11] | I cannot see his fate, | 我看不见他的命运 |
[14:15] | but you have no need to worry. | 但您无需担心 |
[14:17] | You will see him again. | 您会再见到他 |
[14:26] | I will see him again? | 我会再”见”到他吗 |
[14:28] | Oui. | 对 |
[14:29] | That’s what the bones say. | 羊骨是这么说的 |
[14:31] | But for now, you are my concern. | 但现在 我担心的是您 |
[14:40] | For you, Madonna… | 给您的 夫人 |
[14:43] | for protection. | 来保护您 |
[14:45] | It will change color in the presence of poison. | 如果遇到毒药 它会变色 |
[14:52] | This… magic stone will keep me safe? | 这块…魔石能保我平安吗 |
[14:56] | Some would call it nature; some would call it magic. | 有人说这是天然 有人说这是魔力 |
[14:59] | I certainly charge more for it when I do, | 信的人 我会多收钱 |
[15:01] | but for you, Madonna, today, | 但今天对您 夫人 |
[15:04] | there’s no charge. | 我不收钱 |
[15:18] | What do you think of my newest toy? | 你们觉得我最新的玩具如何 |
[15:20] | It’s m-m-marvelous. | 太棒了 |
[15:24] | It’s a lovely clock, Louise. | 这钟很漂亮 露易丝 |
[15:27] | But I thought you said it was urgent. | 但我以为你说有急事 |
[15:30] | Would you be a dear and feed Colette? | 你能帮我喂一下柯莱特吗 |
[15:32] | There is fruit in the kitchen. | 厨房里有水果 |
[15:34] | And do not put your fingers in the cage. | 千万别把手指伸进笼子 |
[15:40] | That monkey… | 那只猴子… |
[15:43] | She bites everyone but me. | 见谁都咬 除了我 |
[15:51] | The reason I’ve summoned you here… | 我叫你来的原因 |
[15:55] | the situation is quite…delicate. | 这件事情…有些复杂 |
[16:03] | I’m with child. | 我怀孕了 |
[16:06] | Well… | 这… |
[16:08] | then congratulations are in order. | 当然要恭喜你了 |
[16:10] | I’m afraid not. | 未必是喜 |
[16:13] | My husband and I haven’t been intimate in months. | 我丈夫和我已经数月没有亲密之举了 |
[16:17] | The baby is not his. | 孩子不是他的 |
[16:20] | You know about these things. | 你了解这些事情 |
[16:23] | Will you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[16:27] | Are you sure, Louise? | 你确定吗 露易丝 |
[16:29] | It was not an easy decision, but I’ve made it. | 这不是容易的决定 但我决定了 |
[16:36] | How shall we go about it? | 我们要怎么办 |
[16:40] | Well, I can make a decoction of barberry leaves | 我可以用伏牛花叶和黑嚏根草 |
[16:43] | and black hellebore. | 配一种汤剂 |
[16:46] | Black hellebore? | 黑嚏根草 |
[16:50] | The very name of it sounds evil. | 这名字听起来很可怕 |
[16:54] | It is bloody nasty stuff. | 它是很不好的东西 |
[16:57] | Poison, really. | 说实话 还有毒 |
[16:59] | It will rid you of the child, | 它会取掉你的孩子 |
[17:00] | but it can also kill you. | 但也能害死你 |
[17:06] | But what other choice do I have? | 可我有什么其他办法呢 |
[17:10] | Do you want the baby? | 你想要这孩子吗 |
[17:11] | Of course I want it. It’s my lover’s. | 当然 这是我情人的 |
[17:13] | It’s his, it’s mine. It– | 是他的 是我的 |
[17:19] | Could you leave Jules and marry him? | 你能离开朱尔 嫁给他吗 |
[17:25] | He wants to marry me, | 他想要娶我 |
[17:28] | but he’s a dreamer. | 但他太天真了 |
[17:31] | It is one thing to enjoy an affaire de coeur, | 在外风流快活是一回事 |
[17:35] | but if Jules learns of the baby, | 但如果朱尔知道了孩子的事 |
[17:38] | he will have our marriage annulled. | 他会废除我们的婚姻 |
[17:41] | He could even have me arrested for adultery | 甚至会以通奸罪逮捕我 |
[17:43] | or, even worse, banish me to a convent. | 或者更糟的 发配我去修道院 |
[17:50] | Perhaps Jules can be… | 或许朱尔可以… |
[17:54] | persuaded that the child is his? | 相信这孩子是他的 |
[17:57] | You mean sleep with my husband? | 你是说和我丈夫行房吗 |
[18:00] | But my lover would be furious. | 那我的情人会很生气 |
[18:03] | Well, he’s not the one that’s pregnant, Louise. | 可怀孕的并不是他 露易丝 |
[18:06] | But how will I raise a child | 但我要怎样和一个 |
[18:08] | with a man who is not the father? | 并不是孩子生父的人抚养孩子 |
[18:11] | All that matters is that… | 最重要的是… |
[18:15] | the child is brought up with love. | 孩子能在爱中长大 |
[18:30] | Good evening, my beautiful wife. | 晚上好 我美丽的妻子 |
[18:33] | And how was the rest of your day since last we met? | 我们上次见面之后的时间你过得如何 |
[18:37] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[18:38] | I take it you had a good day. | 看来你今天过得很好 |
[18:40] | Aye, as a matter of fact, I did. | 说实话 没错 |
[18:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | Are you going to tell me, or do I have to wait? | 你是要告诉我 还是让我等你说 |
[18:47] | Oh, you won’t have to wait long tonight, Sassenach. | 今晚你可不会等太久 英格兰人 |
[18:57] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:03] | Are those bite marks? | 是咬痕吗 |
[19:05] | Aye, well, uh, | 是的 |
[19:07] | she did get a wee bit carried away. | 她有点忘乎所以了 |
[19:09] | She? | “她”吗 |
[19:10] | She–are you referring to that brunette whore | 你说的是那个费格斯总是提起的 |
[19:13] | that Fergus is always talking about? | 褐发妓女吗 |
[19:15] | No, no, it was a different girl entirely. | 不不 完全是另一个女孩 |
[19:18] | Oh, it was a different girl entirely. | 是另一个女孩 |
[19:20] | What, that makes it better? | 难道这就好些了吗 |
[19:22] | And how exactly did this different girl entirely | 这”另一个女孩”是怎么样 |
[19:26] | manage to bite your thighs? | 咬到你大腿的 |
[19:28] | There is a simple explanation. | 有一个简单的解释 |
[19:30] | Well, I should hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[19:31] | Well, I don’t suppose a gently reared young lady | 我不认为你这么有教养的 |
[19:33] | such as yourself would be familiar with the term soixante-neuf? | 年轻女士会知道六九式[法语] |
[19:37] | Oh, I know what sixty-nine is. | 我知道六九式是什么 |
[19:40] | Ah, well, she was rather insistent about it, | 她坚持要那样做 |
[19:42] | although I think she would’ve settled for the six. | 但是我觉得她只能享受六 |
[19:44] | The nine could go hang. | 九有点萎靡 |
[19:45] | I suppose she was so insistent, | 我猜她非常坚持 |
[19:46] | you just had to accommodate her. | 所以你只得满足她 |
[19:48] | No, no, I did not. | 不不 我没有 |
[19:51] | Ye have to believe me, Claire, nothin’ happened. | 你一定要相信我 克莱尔 什么也没有发生 |
[19:54] | Oh, so I’m supposed to believe | 所以你指望我相信 |
[19:56] | that you got those bites defending your virtue? | 你是在守身反抗时留下那些咬痕的吗 |
[19:58] | Well, I didna say I wasna tempted. | 我没有说我不想要 |
[20:00] | I wanted to, badly. | 我想要 很想要 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I was filled with lust, but, eh– | 对 我充满了淫欲 但是 |
[20:05] | yeah, I don’t think I’m explaining this properly. | 我觉得我没解释好 |
[20:08] | No, I don’t think you are, | 没错 我也觉得 |
[20:09] | because so far the only thing that you’ve explained | 因为到目前为止你唯一解释清的事情 |
[20:11] | is that while you’ve barely touched me in months, | 就是你几个月来几乎没碰我 |
[20:14] | tonight you were driven mad with passion by some whore. | 却在今晚为某个妓女痴狂 |
[20:17] | Yes! No! | 对 不对 |
[20:18] | Well, that’s the great thing, don’t you see? | 这是好事 你不明白吗 |
[20:20] | I–I’ve tried f-for so long to find a way back to you, | 我努力了很久 想找回我们的感觉 |
[20:23] | but to not see | 但是每当我 |
[20:25] | that bastard’s face every time I take you in my arms. | 怀抱你的时候 总是难以忘却那个混蛋的脸 |
[20:27] | But tonight I started ta– ta feel like a man again. | 但是今晚 我找回了男人的感觉 |
[20:31] | With another woman! | 跟另一个女人 |
[20:32] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[20:34] | And it was actually you that made me believe | 而且实际上最开始是你让我相信 |
[20:37] | it was possible in the first place. | 这有可能的 |
[20:41] | Me? | 我 |
[20:42] | Aye. | 对 |
[20:44] | You told me Randall is alive, | 你告诉我兰德尔还活着 |
[20:48] | and now I can be the one to end his life. | 现在可以由我亲手解决他了 |
[20:51] | You know, it lifted something from my heart. | 这点燃了我心中的某种东西 |
[20:54] | I began to feel I should stir up those feelings inside myself | 我开始觉得我应该唤起心中的感受 |
[20:59] | so I could feel that way again with my wife. | 这样我就能再次找回和妻子的那种感受 |
[21:03] | So you had to stir yourself up with a whore | 所以在你好好面对我之前 |
[21:06] | before you could bring yourself to be with me? | 必须先找一个妓女去唤起感受吗 |
[21:08] | No, that’s not what I was– | 不 我不是那个… |
[21:10] | you know I’ve been struggling for a long time. | 你知道我挣扎了很久 |
[21:12] | Struggling? | 挣扎 |
[21:15] | Do you know what I’ve been struggling with? | 你知道我的挣扎吗 |
[21:18] | Trying to be patient with you and understanding, | 试着耐心待你 理解你 |
[21:22] | and all the while, I’ve been– | 这段时间以来 我一直 |
[21:23] | I’ve been dealing with carrying our child. | 我一直一个人扛着怀我们孩子的事 |
[21:25] | ‘Course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[21:28] | We’ve barely even talked about it. | 我们几乎没有谈过这件事 |
[21:33] | W-we-we hadn’t even talked about babies’ names | 我们甚至没有谈过给孩子取名 |
[21:35] | until Duverney brought it up at your stupid chess game! | 直到杜凡尼在跟你下那该死的国际象棋时提起 |
[21:41] | I feel like I’ve been going | 我觉得这一切 |
[21:42] | through all of this all on my own. | 都是我一个人在抗 |
[21:44] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[21:45] | I am with you, | 我陪着你 |
[21:47] | and we will have this child together. | 我们会一起生下这个孩子 |
[21:49] | But I don’t think you understand | 但是我不认为你理解 |
[21:50] | what it’s been like for me since… | 我是什么感受 |
[21:53] | since what happened at Wentworth. | 自从温特沃斯那事之后 |
[21:55] | Well, then tell me, God damn it. | 那告诉我啊 该死的 |
[21:59] | Talk to me! Make me understand! | 跟我说啊 让我理解啊 |
[22:14] | There was this place inside me I– | 我心中有一个地方 |
[22:18] | a place I think everyone has that they keep to themselves. | 我认为每个人心中都有 他们对此闭口不谈 |
[22:24] | A fortress… | 那是一座堡垒 |
[22:30] | Where the most private part of you lives. | 里面藏着你生命中最隐私的东西 |
[22:35] | Maybe it’s your soul, | 也许那是你的灵魂 |
[22:38] | the bit that makes you yourself and not anyone else. | 是让你区别于其他人的一部分 |
[22:43] | But after Wentworth, | 但是在温特沃斯那事之后 |
[22:46] | it was like…my…fortress had been blown apart. | 就好像我的堡垒被摧毁了 |
[22:51] | The thing that once lived there was suddenly exposed, | 里面的东西突然被暴露 |
[22:53] | out in the open, without shelter, without… | 置于众目之下 没有遮挡掩蔽 |
[23:05] | That’s where I’ve been ever since, Claire. | 从那以后我就一直是这种状态 克莱尔 |
[23:10] | Naked. | 裸露 |
[23:14] | Alone. | 孤单 |
[23:17] | Trying…to hide under a blade of grass. | 试图躲在草叶之下 |
[23:34] | Think it best I sleep elsewhere tonight. | 我今晚最好睡在别的地方 |
[24:21] | – Claire. – Shh. | -克莱尔 -嘘 |
[24:24] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[24:32] | Come find me, Jamie. | 来找我 杰米 |
[24:37] | Come find me. | 来找我 |
[24:40] | Find us. | 找回我们 |
[25:57] | Remember I told you I was lost? | 记得我告诉你我迷失了吗 |
[26:02] | You were trying to hide under a blade of grass. | 你试图躲在草叶之下 |
[26:08] | Well, I think… | 我觉得 |
[26:10] | perhaps you’ve built me a lean-to… | 也许最终还是你为我建造了 |
[26:14] | at the least. | 一间披屋 |
[26:21] | And a roof… | 和屋顶 |
[26:23] | to keep out the rain. | 用来避雨 |
[26:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:34] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[26:47] | What is it? | 什么声音 |
[27:00] | There’s someone on the roof. | 有人在屋顶上 |
[27:27] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[27:33] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[27:35] | I do not usually arrive so, | 我通常不会这样出现 |
[27:37] | without ceremony or at such an unsocial hour. | 没有礼仪或在非正常时间 |
[27:43] | My house is at your service, | 敝宅为您效劳 |
[27:46] | Your Highness. | 王子殿下 |
[28:05] | May I present my wife? | 请容我介绍我的妻子 |
[28:08] | Claire Fraser… | 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[28:11] | Lady Broch Tuarach. | 布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[28:13] | Claire, this is His Royal Highness, | 克莱尔 这是王子殿下 |
[28:15] | Prince Charles Edward Stuart, | 查尔斯·爱德华·斯图尔特王子 |
[28:16] | the future king of Britain. | 未来的英格兰国王 |
[28:18] | I’d rather gathered that. | 这我想到了 |
[28:21] | Good evening, Your Royal Highness. | 晚上好 王子殿下 |
[28:26] | A pleasure to meet you, madame. | 很荣幸见到你 夫人 |
[28:32] | Has Your Royal Highness been hurt? | 王子殿下受伤了吗 |
[28:35] | Your hand. | 您的手 |
[28:37] | Indeed, I suffered a ghastly and painful injury. | 没错 我受了严重而痛苦的伤 |
[28:42] | You’ll have a look at it, | 你检查一下 |
[28:43] | and I’ll need a whisky too. | 再给我拿杯威士忌 |
[28:49] | I found myself in a rather embarrassing position | 我在一位朋友的家中 |
[28:53] | at the house of a friend. | 陷入了尴尬的处境 |
[28:55] | I was forced to flee. | 我被迫逃跑 |
[28:58] | Unable to use the front door, | 无法使用前门 |
[28:59] | I departed out of the window and onto a roof. | 我从窗户离开 登上了屋顶 |
[29:03] | I had a rare time, | 我玩得愉快极了 |
[29:04] | dodging chimneys, slipping on wet slates, | 躲避烟囱 在湿石板上滑倒 |
[29:06] | until it occurred to me your house was down the row. | 直到我想起来你家就在不远处 |
[29:10] | She swore she loved me countless times. | 她无数次发誓她爱我 |
[29:13] | Then tonight, she spurns me without warning. | 而今晚 她毫无预兆地抛弃了我 |
[29:17] | We were quarreling when her husband arrived home early. | 我们吵架时她的丈夫正好提前回家 |
[29:26] | God is forever testing me, | 上帝永远在考验我 |
[29:30] | placing obstacles in my path. | 在我的道路上放置障碍 |
[29:33] | I’ve overcome every one of them. | 我克服了每个障碍 |
[29:35] | I’ll overcome this one too. | 我也会克服这个障碍 |
[29:37] | I won’t be deterred. | 我不会却步 |
[29:38] | Mark me, | 记着我的话 |
[29:40] | I will win her back. | 我会重新赢得她 |
[29:46] | I don’t believe it will require sutures. | 伤口不需要缝合 |
[29:49] | It should heal quite quickly. | 应该很快会愈合 |
[29:51] | It appears to be a bite. | 似乎是咬伤 |
[29:54] | An epidemic around here. | 现在流行”咬伤”啊 |
[29:56] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[29:57] | Her pet! | 她的宠物 |
[29:59] | It bites everyone apart from her. | 除了她 谁都咬 |
[30:02] | Ill-tempered, flea-ridden beast. | 脾气暴躁 满身跳蚤的畜生 |
[30:06] | By any chance, | 你该不会 |
[30:08] | was this bite by a monkey? | 是被猴子咬伤的吧 |
[30:20] | Charles and Louise? | 查尔斯和露易丝 |
[30:23] | I never suspected either. | 我也没想到 |
[30:28] | But now I think about it, | 但现在想想 |
[30:30] | they are both dreamers. | 他们都是爱做梦的人 |
[30:34] | And both live in a… | 都活在 |
[30:36] | fantasy world. | 虚幻世界里 |
[30:43] | They’re perfect for each other. | 他们俩是天生一对 |
[30:54] | Can’t believe I’m thinking this, but… | 不敢相信我会这么想 但… |
[30:57] | Believe I was thinkin’ the very same thing. | 我和你想到一块儿去了 |
[31:00] | We use their affair to our advantage. | 可以利用他们偷情一事 |
[31:04] | Get Charles and Louise in the same room together. | 让查尔斯和露易丝共处同一屋檐下 |
[31:06] | Aye, we invite Louise to the dinner next week, | 对 我们邀请露易丝下周共进晚宴 |
[31:11] | along with her husband. | 邀她丈夫随行 |
[31:13] | And if Charles hasn’t heard about the baby by then– | 如果查尔斯那时还不知道孩子的事 |
[31:15] | We make sure he does, right in front of the duke. | 那就当着公爵的面 说给他听 |
[31:17] | He’ll come unhinged. | 他会失控的 |
[31:18] | We use his broken heart | 我们利用他的心碎 |
[31:21] | to break his bank. | 断掉他的资金来源 |
[31:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:29] | Does this make us bad people? | 我们这样算不算坏人 |
[31:36] | Way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[31:38] | we’re doing a bad thing, | 我们做坏事 |
[31:40] | but for a good reason. | 是为了大业 |
[31:42] | Isn’t that what all bad people say? | 这不是坏人一向的托词吗 |
[32:16] | Where are you off to? The dinner’s tonight. | 你去哪 宴会就在今晚 |
[32:18] | I know. I got word there’s an explosion at the Royal Armory. | 我知道 我听说皇家军械库发生爆炸 |
[32:21] | Several of the victims have gone to the hospital. | 几个伤者已经去医院了 |
[32:23] | Besides, Madame Vionnet never lets me near the kitchen, | 此外 维奥奈特夫人从不让我进厨房 |
[32:25] | and I’d rather be somewhere I’m needed. | 我还是去医院帮忙吧 |
[32:29] | I promise, I’ll be home before sunset. | 我保证日落之前回家 |
[32:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | But take Murtagh with you. | 但带上穆塔夫 |
[32:35] | Fergus too. | 还有费格斯 |
[32:37] | Have her home in time to dress for dinner, | 让她及时回家打扮去赴宴 |
[32:38] | if you expect to eat yerself. | 不然就等着饿肚子吧 |
[32:41] | You have my word. | 我一定办到 |
[32:58] | Madame Fraser asked that I let you know | 弗雷泽夫人让我告诉你们 |
[32:59] | that it’s going to be at least another hour. | 还要再等一个小时 |
[33:00] | No, but I-I promised Milord .. | 不 我答应了老爷 |
[33:03] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[33:04] | We’ll hurry. | 我们尽快 |
[33:08] | It’s a shame Miss Hawkins is so sad. | 真可惜霍金斯小姐这么悲伤 |
[33:10] | Sad? | 悲伤 |
[33:11] | That hen was smiling from ear to ear. | 那婆娘笑得都合不拢嘴了 |
[33:14] | Did you really not see that she had been crying? | 你真没看见她最近总哭吗 |
[33:16] | I saw no crying. | 我没看见她哭 |
[33:18] | That’s why you will die with la veuve poignet. | 难怪你要”注孤生”了 |
[33:21] | Alone with your hand. | 一辈子只能自撸啊 |
[33:24] | Give me that. | 把刀给我 |
[33:28] | She’s promised to wed the vicomte, | 她被许配给了公爵 |
[33:30] | yet she’s in love with another. | 然而却爱上了别人 |
[33:33] | In love? | 恋爱 |
[33:34] | You jes said she was sad. | 你刚还说她很悲伤 |
[33:36] | I-I-I know, but t-there is… | 我知道 但这里有些… |
[33:42] | Because… in spite of da crying, | 因为尽管她哭 |
[33:45] | she’s wearing… | 她还是喷了 |
[33:49] | And there is a… | 还有… |
[33:52] | A-a-a spring in her step, | 她步伐轻快了 |
[33:55] | and her speech, which does not flow, | 她一向说话结巴 |
[33:58] | now runs like a… | 而现在却 |
[34:00] | a-a sparkling stream. | 口齿伶俐 |
[34:02] | One, I dinna care. | 第一 我不在乎 |
[34:03] | Two, a man doesna concern himself | 第二 男人不该瞎琢磨 |
[34:06] | with the affairs of women. | 女人的风流韵事 |
[34:12] | Suzette, the lady’s maid… | 苏珊特 夫人的女仆 |
[34:15] | is she in love with anyone? | 她有爱上谁吗 |
[34:17] | Her? | 她 |
[34:18] | Oui, with any man who walks past her door. | 有 只要是走过她房门前的男人她都爱 |
[34:22] | Never mind, ye wee smout. | 算了 小屁孩儿 |
[34:56] | That’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[34:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:59] | There is a nerve there, | 那里有神经 |
[35:01] | and if you are fortunate enough to pierce it directly, | 如果够幸运能直接刺中它 |
[35:03] | it numbs the sensation in ze lower extremity, hmm? | 就会使下肢麻木无知觉 |
[35:08] | We must work quickly. | 我们得赶紧治疗 |
[35:10] | Hold ze foot steady. | 稳住他的脚 |
[35:23] | This ointment will ease ze pain of ze burns. | 这个软膏能缓解他烧伤的疼痛 |
[35:27] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:29] | Hangman’s grease. | “刽子手油脂” |
[35:32] | Rendered fat from ‘anged criminals. | 从绞刑犯身上提炼出的油脂 |
[35:46] | Mary, why don’t you step outside for some air? | 玛丽 不如你出去透透气吧 |
[35:50] | I need to wash my hands first. | 我得先洗手 |
[35:57] | Where would he get such a thing? | 他从哪弄来的这种东西 |
[35:59] | When Monsieur Forez is not with us, | 弗雷先生不在医院帮忙时 |
[36:02] | he serves as His Majesty’s royal executioner. | 他在皇宫里当皇家刽子手 |
[36:08] | That’s a peculiar calling. | 这叫法真古怪 |
[36:10] | We take what God sends us. | 上帝赐予何物 我们就接受何物 |
[36:13] | Still, ze bulk of our physicians | 而这里大部分医生还是 |
[36:16] | are better zan nussing. | 要比护士要强 |
[36:19] | You, Madame, are a great deal better zan nussing. | 你 夫人 比护士厉害多了 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | The wheel’s broken. | 车轮坏掉了 |
[36:49] | I sent Fergus ahead to tell Jamie we’ll be late. | 我让费格斯先去通知杰米我们会迟到了 |
[36:52] | Oh, Christ, today of all days. | 天呐 偏偏是今天 |
[36:54] | I promised Jamie I’d be home to greet our guests. | 我答应杰米 我会回家接待宾客 |
[36:58] | Now we’ll never make it. | 我们肯定要迟了 |
[37:01] | We’ll have to walk. | 步行吧 |
[37:03] | Now. | 马上 |
[37:08] | His Grace, the Honorable Clarence Marylebone, | 尊敬的克拉伦斯·马里波恩大人 |
[37:11] | the third duke of Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆公爵三世 |
[37:21] | Jamie, what a vision of elegance. | 杰米 真是高雅气派 |
[37:26] | A man who always manages to look fashionable, | 你总是能打扮得那么时尚得体 |
[37:29] | whatever the setting. | 不管何种场合 |
[37:31] | Welcome, Your Grace. | 欢迎你 公爵大人 |
[37:32] | Pleased to meet you, Lord Broch Tuarach. | 幸会 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[37:34] | Alex is my secretary. | 亚历克斯是我的助手 |
[37:36] | Oh, of course, you know his brother, | 当然了 你认识他哥哥 |
[37:37] | Captain Randall. | 兰德尔队长 |
[37:41] | Aye. | 是 |
[37:44] | We’re acquainted. | 我们认识 |
[37:45] | Hmm, run along now, Alex. | 你退下吧 亚历克斯 |
[37:46] | Go and assist the servants. | 去帮佣人干活吧 |
[37:48] | Uh, yes, Your Grace, and I shall dine with the butler. | 是 大人 我会跟管家一同用餐 |
[37:52] | Mr. Silas Hawkins… | 塞拉斯·霍金斯先生 |
[37:56] | Welcome, sir. You must be Mary’s uncle? | 欢迎你 先生 你一定是玛丽的叔叔了 |
[37:59] | My wife is very fond of the lass. | 我夫人很喜欢那个姑娘 |
[38:00] | My niece spends entirely too much time | 我侄女在社交活动上 |
[38:02] | engaging in social activity. | 花太多时间了 |
[38:05] | May I present the Vicomte Marigny, | 容我介绍一下马里尼子爵 |
[38:09] | her fiance? | 她未婚夫 |
[38:10] | Monsieur Jean Ribes et Madame Anne-Marie Ribes. | 让·莱博斯先生与安妮·玛丽·莱博斯夫人 |
[38:16] | Monsieur et Madame LeClaire. | 勒克莱尔先生与夫人 |
[38:23] | That’s the last time I’m going to tell you how to do that. | 这是我最后一次告诉你怎么做 |
[38:30] | Milord, there is a problem with the carriage. | 老爷 马车出了问题 |
[38:33] | There would be lateness involved. | 夫人他们会迟到 |
[38:36] | His Royal Highness, Prince Charles Edward Stuart. | 查尔斯·爱德华·斯图尔特王子殿下驾到 |
[38:47] | Your Royal Highness. | 殿下 |
[38:48] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[38:50] | High hopes, James. | 我看好你 詹姆斯 |
[38:52] | Mark me, tonight could be a turning point for us. | 记着我的话 今晚可能是我们的转折点 |
[38:56] | Aye, I believe it will be. | 是的 我相信 |
[38:59] | Your Royal Highness, | 殿下 |
[39:01] | may I present the Honorable Clarence Marylebone, | 请容我为您介绍尊贵的桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[39:04] | third duke of Sandringham? | 克拉伦斯·马里波恩三世 |
[39:07] | Your Grace, may I present His Royal Highness, | 大人 请容我为您介绍 |
[39:10] | Prince Charles Edward Stuart? | 查尔斯·斯图尔特王子殿下 |
[39:15] | Such a delight finally to meet you. | 久仰大名 见到您很高兴 |
[39:19] | I’ve heard such grand praise. | 大家都对您赞誉有加 |
[39:22] | The feeling is quite mutual, Your Grace. | 也是我的荣幸 大人 |
[39:25] | Monsieur Christophe Bessette et Lady Bessette. | 克里斯多夫·贝塞特先生和贝塞特夫人 |
[39:33] | I’ve met someone I find most intriguing. | 我见到了一个很有意思的人 |
[39:35] | We’ve been corresponding in secret for weeks now. | 几周来我们一直在暗中通信 |
[39:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:40] | Do tell. | 说说吧 |
[39:42] | He’s handsome, intelligent, | 他帅气 聪明 |
[39:45] | and his letters are of such eloquence, | 他的文采很好 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t help but fall in love with him. | 我情不自禁地爱上了他 |
[39:50] | Well, who is this gentleman? | 这位绅士是谁 |
[39:53] | Oh, I shouldn’t tell you this, | 我不该告诉你的 |
[39:55] | but his name’s Randall. | 但他叫兰德尔 |
[40:01] | Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[40:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | Well, how did you meet him? | 你是怎么遇到他的 |
[40:09] | I dropped my handkerchief, and he picked it up. | 我的手帕掉了 他捡了起来 |
[40:12] | It was so romantic. | 真是太浪漫了 |
[40:14] | Where was this? | 在哪里 |
[40:16] | At Versailles. | 凡尔赛宫 |
[40:17] | Remember, when you wore the red dress. | 记得吗 当时你身着红裙 |
[40:22] | You’re speaking of Alex Randall. | 你说的是亚历克斯·兰德尔 |
[40:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:27] | Is there another? | 还有别的兰德尔吗 |
[40:33] | Murtagh! | 穆塔夫 |
[41:15] | – No, please, no! – Leave her alone! | -不 求求你 不要 -放开她 |
[41:18] | Le Comte et la Comtesse St. Germain. | 圣日尔曼伯爵和伯爵夫人 |
[41:28] | I took the liberty of inviting my associate the comte. | 我自作主张邀请了我的伙伴 伯爵 |
[41:30] | It should be easy to place two more settings at table. | 再安排两个人就坐应该不难 |
[41:38] | Delighted. | 我的荣幸 |
[41:55] | La Dame Blanche. | 白夫人 |
[42:06] | Attendez! | 等等 |
[42:23] | Général D’Arbanville. | 德阿班维丽将军 |
[42:28] | General, pleased you could come. | 将军 您能来我很高兴 |
[42:30] | I’ve been looking forward to it. | 我一直都很期待 |
[42:34] | Le Marquis de Rohan | 罗汉侯爵 |
[42:35] | et Madame Louise de la Tour Marquise de Rohan. | 和露易丝·德拉图尔罗汉侯爵夫人驾到 |
[42:42] | You’re most welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[42:45] | Allow me to introduce to you His Royal Highness, | 请容许我向您介绍 |
[42:49] | Prince Charles Edward Stuart. | 查尔斯·爱德华·斯图尔特王子殿下 |
[42:55] | A pleasure, Your Royal Highness. | 很荣幸见到您 殿下 |
[42:57] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[43:02] | A rare jewel you’ve brought. | 你戴的是非常珍贵的首饰 |
[43:25] | Milord. | 老爷 |
[43:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[43:47] | We were attacked on the street. | 我们在街上遭遇了袭击 |
[43:49] | – Four brigands. – I tried to fight them off. | -是四个强盗 -我试图反击 |
[43:51] | Are you hurt, Sassenach? The bairn, is it– | 你受伤了吗 英格兰人 孩子还… |
[43:54] | No, we’re okay. | 我们都没事 |
[43:55] | But Mary, she was assaulted and raped. | 但是玛丽 她被人袭击 还被强奸了 |
[43:59] | – Good God, w-what– – No, no, no, monsieur– | -天啊 怎么… -不不不 先生 |
[44:02] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[44:07] | She’s hurt badly, | 她伤得很重 |
[44:08] | and passed out from the shock, | 惊吓过度晕过去了 |
[44:10] | but she’ll be all right. | 但她会没事的 |
[44:14] | – Did you recognize them? – No. | -知道他们是谁吗 -不知道 |
[44:15] | – They wore masks. – Then we shall find them. | -他们戴了面具 -那我们得找到他们 |
[44:17] | Aye, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[44:18] | No. | 不 |
[44:20] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[44:22] | Tonight is too important. | 今晚太重要了 |
[44:24] | What we’re going to do is we’re going to look after this poor girl. | 我们要做的是照顾这个可怜的女孩 |
[44:27] | Take her up to the guest room where she’ll be safe. | 带她去客房 那里安全 |
[44:29] | Fergus, go get my medical box. | 费格斯 去拿我的药箱 |
[44:31] | Tout de suite, Milady. | 马上就来 夫人 |
[44:32] | Suzette, you can help me dress. | 苏珊特 为我更衣 |
[44:35] | Are you daft, woman? | 你疯了吗 女人 |
[44:37] | Help me get her inside. | 帮我把她扶进去 |
[44:40] | We’ll take the back staircase. | 我们从后面的楼梯走 |
[44:41] | No one will see us. | 不让任何人看见 |
[45:00] | Can you stay with her? | 你能陪着她吗 |
[45:03] | She needs some quiet and rest. | 她需要安静休息 |
[45:05] | I won’t leave her side. | 我不会离开她的 |
[45:07] | If she wakes up, give her some water or tea, | 如果她醒了 给她喝点茶水 |
[45:10] | and this poppy syrup. | 和这罂粟糖浆 |
[45:12] | Not too much, as it can cause visions. | 别让她喝太多 过量会产生幻觉 |
[45:14] | I’ve already given her a dose. | 我已经让她吃过了 |
[45:22] | Dinner’s not served. | 晚餐还没有上 |
[45:26] | We can still cancel, send everyone home. | 我们还能取消 让大家都回家 |
[45:29] | No, I’ve told you, | 不 我告诉过你 |
[45:31] | there’s too much at stake. | 这事关重大 |
[45:33] | We need to alert the authorities about Mary. | 我们必须把玛丽的事情告诉警方让他们警惕 |
[45:35] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[45:38] | Mary’s uncle and fiancé are here. | 玛丽的叔叔和未婚夫都在这里 |
[45:41] | If she’s been violated, her reputation will be ruined. | 如果她被人侵犯了 她的名节就毁了 |
[45:44] | It’s hardly her fault she was raped. | 她被强奸不是她的错 |
[45:46] | I know it isna right, but if we let it be known | 我知道这不对 但如果我们昭告天下 |
[45:48] | she’s a maiden no more, no man will ever take her. | 她不再是处子之身 没有男人会娶她了 |
[45:51] | She’ll be a spinster till the end of her days. | 她直到死都会是嫁不出去的老姑娘 |
[45:53] | That’s ridiculous! | 太可笑了 |
[45:54] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[45:55] | She has one. | 已经有了 |
[45:57] | You. | 你 |
[46:00] | I’d lay odds that black-hearted bastard st. Germain was behind this. | 我敢说是黑心肠的圣日尔曼下的手 |
[46:04] | I should go out there right now and cut his head off. | 我应该现在就走出去 切下他的头 |
[46:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[46:09] | He’s here? | 他在这里 |
[46:13] | Aye. | 是的 |
[46:14] | In the parlor. The duke invited him. | 在客厅 公爵邀请他来的 |
[46:17] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[46:19] | No one is getting their head cut off tonight. | 今晚没有人会死 |
[46:22] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[46:26] | I’ll let the guests know you’re here. | 我去告诉客人你来了 |
[46:30] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[46:39] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[46:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:07] | Mesdames et messieurs, Your Grace, Your Royal Highness, | 女士们先生们 大人们 殿下们 |
[47:10] | allow me to present my wife, | 请容我向你们介绍我的妻子 |
[47:13] | Claire Fraser, Lady Broch Tuarach. | 克莱尔·弗雷泽 布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[47:21] | So wonderful to see you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[47:23] | My sincerest apologies for my delay. | 非常抱歉 我迟到了 |
[47:26] | You must be famished. | 你们肯定饿坏了 |
[47:32] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[47:34] | How’s everything at home? | 家里情况怎么样 |
[47:36] | I’ve told him. | 我跟他说了 |
[47:38] | I convinced him it happened on a drunken night– | 我说服了他事情发生在酒醉的夜晚 |
[47:41] | the baby is his. | 孩子是他的 |
[47:43] | He was mad with joy. | 他欣喜若狂 |
[47:51] | Sleep now, I’m here. | 睡吧 我在呢 |
[47:55] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[48:02] | I love you, Mary. | 我爱你 玛丽 |
[48:05] | I’ll take good care of you. | 我会好好照顾你 |
[48:30] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[48:35] | We’re fortunate to have His Royal Highness with us from Italy. | 我们十分荣幸王子殿下从意大利远道而来参加晚宴 |
[48:39] | What a resplendent country. | 法国真是华美 |
[48:42] | I had occasion to visit it last year. | 我去年就有机会访问法国 |
[48:43] | My one disappointment was my trip to the Vatican. | 令我失望的是去梵蒂冈的旅行 |
[48:48] | His Grace was just telling me he wished to meet Pope Benedict. | 公爵刚在告诉我他希望见到教皇本笃 |
[48:51] | Yes, but he was too busy to receive me. | 是的 但他太忙了 没能接待我 |
[48:56] | And what do popes do anyway? | 教皇到底在做什么啊 |
[48:59] | Does anyone know? | 有谁知道吗 |
[49:02] | I imagine being leader of the Catholic Church | 我想着做天主教的领导者 |
[49:05] | keeps him rather occupied. | 让他很忙吧 |
[49:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:09] | Have you met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[49:11] | Indeed. | 见到过 |
[49:12] | He’s been exceedingly generous to my family. | 他对我的家族非常慷慨 |
[49:16] | As have the past four popes. | 过去四位教皇都是如此 |
[49:18] | I just wanted to ascertain whether the Pope | 我想确定教皇是否如人们所说的 |
[49:21] | is as witty as they say. | 那么机智 |
[49:23] | The man’s celebrated across Rome for his bon mots. | 因为他的妙语 教皇在罗马都饱受赞誉 |
[49:28] | You’ve been known to tell a joke or two, Your Grace. | 您以会说笑话而著名 大人 |
[49:30] | Perhaps you’d favor us? | 也许您能跟我们讲一个 |
[49:32] | Oh, no, I really don’t– Uh, well–pffft– | 我真的不会 好吧 |
[49:34] | Well, I mean– | 我是说 |
[49:37] | Just the one. | 就一个 |
[49:40] | What did the dwarf say | 有人找矮人要五先令时 |
[49:42] | when asked for 5 shillings? | 他说了什么 |
[49:46] | “Apologies, I’m a trifle short.” | 抱歉 我是小矮子[我还差一点] |
[49:59] | Still reeling from the attack, | 我仍然受到袭击的影响 |
[50:01] | I couldn’t help staring at St. Germain | 情不自禁地盯着圣日尔曼 |
[50:04] | and wondering whether he could have orchestrated such violence | 想知道他能否精心安排这一暴力行为 |
[50:07] | and then sat calmly across the table from me | 然后在两小时后冷静地坐在 |
[50:10] | two hours later, sipping his soup. | 我对面的桌边 喝着汤 |
[50:13] | Your Royal Highness, perhaps we should enlighten His Grace | 王子殿下 也许我们该跟公爵大人谈谈 |
[50:16] | as to some of your plans. | 您的一些计划 |
[50:19] | God’s plans? | 上帝的计划 |
[50:21] | Mark me, | 记着我的话 |
[50:23] | His are the only plans that matter. | 只有上帝的计划才重要 |
[50:27] | It is His plan that I, | 上帝的计划是让我 |
[50:30] | as His emissary, | 作为上帝的使者 |
[50:32] | unite the clans and restore a Catholic to the throne. | 联合各个家族 让天主教徒重登王位 |
[50:36] | Must we talk politics? | 我们必须聊政治吗 |
[50:38] | It’s so dreary. | 好沉闷 |
[50:41] | What about the opera? | 歌剧怎么样 |
[50:43] | Has anyone attended Lully’s “Acis and Galatee”? | 有谁去看了吕利的《埃西斯和加拉蒂》吗 |
[50:46] | Of course, we all have! | 当然 我们都看过 |
[50:48] | My husband and I found it breathtaking. | 我丈夫和我认为它动人心弦 |
[50:51] | Are you married, sir? | 您结婚了吗 公爵 |
[50:55] | It’s a wonderment, | 这是件好事 |
[50:57] | but I have not yet found a woman who would put up with me. | 但我还没有找到一个愿意包容我的女人 |
[51:03] | Well, they are fickle creatures, indeed. | 女人的确是善变的动物 |
[51:07] | Well, Jamie managed to find himself a worthy one. | 杰米给自己找到了一个相称的妻子 |
[51:10] | I must say, | 我得说 |
[51:12] | I think combination of their respective beauties | 他们这对俊男美女的结合 |
[51:15] | will result in a child of unfathomable pulchritude. | 生下来的孩子肯定美丽动人 |
[51:20] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[51:27] | I understand congratulations are in order | 我听说也要恭喜 |
[51:29] | for Madame and the Marquis as well. | 夫人和侯爵夫人啊 |
[51:34] | Why, yes… | 是啊 |
[51:37] | we are looking forward to the arrival of a little one. | 我们期待小生命的降生 |
[51:40] | I apologize, I thought– | 抱歉 我还以为 |
[51:42] | We haven’t formally announced it yet, uh, | 我们还没有正式宣布 |
[51:45] | but…an heir! | 但是 继承人 |
[51:48] | It’s the most incredible news, is it not? | 这是最棒的消息 对吧 |
[51:55] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[51:58] | I am to congratulate you. | 我想恭喜你 |
[52:01] | I wish you and the Marquis all the happiness in the world. | 我希望你和侯爵夫人幸福美满 |
[52:06] | Thank you, Your Royal Highness. | 谢谢 王子殿下 |
[52:08] | – Sante. – Sante. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[52:16] | Of course, the world is not always a happy place. | 当然 世界不总是一个幸福的地方 |
[52:21] | It’s quite unpredictable, really. | 其实是不可预测的 |
[52:23] | One day you’re happy, and the next… | 今天你幸福 明天 |
[52:27] | porca miseria. | 播种痛苦 |
[52:31] | Your pardon, sir, | 你说什么 先生 |
[52:32] | but I’m a little in the dark as to your meaning. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[52:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:38] | I believe you are a man “In the dark,” Indeed. | 我相信你的确是个蒙在鼓里的人 |
[52:53] | It’s all right. I’m here. | 没事 我在 |
[52:59] | Mary– | 玛丽 |
[53:00] | No, no, no, get away from me! | 不 离我远点 |
[53:02] | Everything’s all right. Here, I’ll get your medicine. | 一切都没事 我去给你拿药 |
[53:15] | That is a beautiful stone | 你脖子上戴的宝石 |
[53:16] | you wear around your neck, Madame. | 真好看 夫人 |
[53:18] | Oh, it’s just a bauble. | 只是个小玩意儿 |
[54:05] | Mary, wait, it’s all right! | 玛丽 等等 没事 |
[54:10] | – Mary, Mary! – No! Get off me! | -玛丽 玛丽 -不 放开我 |
[54:12] | I’m not trying to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 |
[54:13] | No! | 不 |
[54:19] | No! No, get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[54:23] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[54:31] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[54:33] | – Gentlemen, be reasonable. – Mary! | -先生们 理智一点 -玛丽 |
[54:36] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[54:37] | Ruined! You ruined my niece! | 毁了 你毁了我侄女 |
[54:41] | She is my fiance! | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[54:44] | Mary, come with me. | 玛丽 跟我来 |
[54:46] | I was so looking forward to dessert… | 我好期待甜点 |
[54:54] | But I suppose it is getting rather late. | 但我想那会很晚才上了 |
[55:02] | Stop it, everyone, at once! | 大家都赶快住手 |
[55:10] | There is no reason to be uncivil! | 没必要动手 |
[55:14] | Yes, and Your Highness should not be subjected | 是的 王子殿下也不该承受 |
[55:16] | to such intemperance. | 这种放纵行为 |
[55:18] | Let us depart. | 我们走吧 |
[55:20] | I regret leaving my friend James with these… | 我很遗憾我的朋友詹姆斯要处理这种 |
[55:23] | ruffians. | 流氓 |
[55:29] | Don’t trouble yourself. | 不用麻烦了 |
[55:32] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[55:34] | Merci. | 谢谢 |