时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What if I were to tell you | 如果我告诉你 |
[00:04] | we were about to come into possession | 我们即将拥有圣日尔曼伯爵的 |
[00:05] | of 10,000 pounds from Comte St. Germain? | 一万英镑呢 |
[00:08] | He wishes to buy a large shipment | 他想要买一大批 |
[00:10] | of Portuguese Madeira? | 葡萄牙马得拉白葡萄酒 |
[00:11] | We make it appear as though smallpox | 我们使圣日尔曼的船队 |
[00:13] | is present in St. Germain’s crew. | 看起来像染了天花 |
[00:14] | Convince everyone the shipment’s tainted | 说服大家那批货物被污染了 |
[00:16] | and have it destroyed. | 使其被销毁 |
[00:17] | When Monsieur Forez serves | 弗雷先生 |
[00:19] | as His Majesty’s royal executioner. | 在皇宫里当皇家刽子手 |
[00:21] | It’s a peculiar calling. | 这叫法真古怪 |
[00:23] | Follow me. The king is not enamored | 请跟我来 国王不喜欢 |
[00:24] | of the mystical art. | 这些神秘方术 |
[00:26] | We must be wary not to invoke his ire. | 我们必须小心行事 |
[00:28] | Jack Randall is alive. What just happened? | 杰克·兰德尔还活着 刚发生了什么 |
[00:31] | I challenged him to a duel and he accepted. | 我问他敢不敢决斗 他接受了 |
[00:33] | You can’t kill Randall. | 你不能杀了兰德尔 |
[00:34] | It would be as if you’re killing Frank, too. | 如果你现在杀了兰德尔 就跟杀了弗兰克一样 |
[00:36] | Now you have your choice. Him or me. | 你自己选 他还是我 |
[00:39] | One year. After that, I swear, | 一年 之后 我发誓 |
[00:41] | I will help you bleed him myself. | 我会帮你让他流血 |
[00:43] | A year. Not one day more. | 一年 一天不多 |
[02:30] | Randall’s been released from the Bastille. | 巴士底狱释放了兰德尔 |
[02:32] | I’ll meet with his second this afternoon, | 我今天下午会去面见他的副手 |
[02:34] | set the terms for the duel. | 敲定决斗的细节 |
[02:36] | Two days from now at dawn. Hmm? | 两天后的黄昏对吗 |
[02:40] | Dinna fash, lad. | 别担心 小伙子 |
[02:42] | Magnus assures me that the– | 马格纳斯向我保证 |
[02:44] | the woods west of the city are safe. | 城西的那片树林很安全 |
[02:46] | Gens d’armes dinna patrol there. | 士兵不会去那里巡逻 |
[02:51] | Lad? | 伙计 |
[02:52] | Aye. | 好的 |
[02:56] | You need to concentrate. | 你得集中注意力 |
[02:58] | I’ll fetch the broadswords. | 我去取阔剑 |
[03:00] | We’ll meet in the courtyard, | 我们院子里见 |
[03:02] | hone your skills. | 练习剑术 |
[03:04] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[03:06] | Well, before supper then. | 那就晚饭前吧 |
[03:08] | Rather not wait till tomorrow. | 最好不要等到明天 |
[03:10] | Ye need to work that bad hand. | 得好好练练你的不惯用手 |
[03:13] | I’m not dueling with Randall. | 我不和兰德尔决斗 |
[03:21] | I’ve already sent word, | 我已经放出消息 |
[03:24] | withdrawing the challenge. | 取消决斗 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:35] | Well, uh, it’s ower-complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[03:37] | I ken I’m a simple man, | 我知道我是个很简单的人 |
[03:39] | but strive for an explanation. | 但是我需要解释 |
[03:41] | I canna, Murtagh. | 不行 穆塔夫 |
[03:42] | Ye canna? | 你不行 |
[03:45] | Yer mind changes like a woman in flux. | 你像个多愁善感的娘们一样善变 |
[03:50] | Trust I’ve a sound reason. | 相信我 我有充足的理由 |
[04:00] | – Good morning, master Murtagh. – Says you. | -早上好 穆塔夫大人 -一点都不好 |
[04:05] | Milady has instructed that you have a proper meal | 夫人指示你每天早上要有 |
[04:08] | to start your day. | 合理的膳食 |
[04:12] | Where is Milady this morning? | 夫人今天早上去哪了 |
[04:13] | She has gone to L’Hopital. | 她去医院了 |
[04:16] | – Of course she has. – Pardon? | -意料之中 -您说什么 |
[04:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:22] | Merci, Magnus. | 谢谢 马格纳斯 |
[04:40] | Madame Fraser, | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[04:42] | I wonder if you would be so kind | 你能不能帮我 |
[04:43] | as to help me prepare this man for burial? | 为这名死者准备丧事 |
[04:46] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[04:48] | You’re going somewhere? | 你要出去吗 |
[04:50] | I’ve been summoned by His Majesty | 国王陛下召我 |
[04:52] | to perform my usual duties. | 行使我的日常职责 |
[04:56] | Ah, your usual duties. | 你的日常职责 |
[04:58] | What crime is this man being executed for? | 那个人犯了什么罪 |
[05:01] | It is said to be several persons. | 据说有很多人 |
[05:04] | Practitioners of the dark arts. | 研习巫术者 |
[05:09] | And all those who associate with them. | 以及与他们相关的人 |
[05:17] | When is this to happen? | 什么时候行刑 |
[05:19] | Once they are gathered, I suppose. | 我想等把他们全部抓住吧 |
[05:22] | I thought perhaps they should be hanged. | 我想他们应该被绞死 |
[05:26] | But the king’s pleasure | 但是陛下的乐趣 |
[05:27] | is to have them drawn and quartered, | 是对他们实施吊剖分尸刑 |
[05:29] | so I must be at the ready, hmm? | 我必须做好准备 |
[05:33] | Pleasure is not the word that comes to mind. | 这可不能算是乐趣 |
[05:40] | Make no mistake, Madame Fraser, | 你可不要弄错了 弗雷泽夫人 |
[05:43] | to choke a man to death at the end of a rope, | 给一个人拴上绳子绞死 |
[05:46] | anyone can do this. | 谁都能干 |
[05:48] | But to properly execute the sentence | 但是想要执行 |
[05:50] | of drawing and quartering, | 吊剖分尸刑 |
[05:53] | that requires great skill indeed. | 可是需要娴熟的技巧 |
[05:57] | I imagine so. | 我想也是 |
[06:01] | First, | 首先 |
[06:02] | the man or woman… | 这个男人或女人 |
[06:06] | must be hanged, | 脖子上要套上绳索 |
[06:09] | but with judgment, so that the neck is not broken. | 但要有轻重 否则脖子会断掉 |
[06:15] | As death approaches, you must reach inside the cavity | 临近死亡之时 必须将手伸入胸腔 |
[06:20] | and grasp the heart, hmm. | 抓住心脏 |
[06:24] | The main difficulty lies in severing | 最主要的难点在于 |
[06:26] | the large vessels above quickly, | 要迅速切断大动脉 |
[06:30] | so that the organ may be pulled forth | 这样那些器官被拉出来时 |
[06:34] | while still beating, hmm. | 还会在跳动 |
[06:40] | You wish to please the crowd, hmm. | 总想博观众一乐吧 |
[06:48] | As for the rest, ah, | 剩下来的活 |
[06:52] | mere butchery. | 就跟屠夫差不多了 |
[06:54] | Once life is extinct, | 等人咽气了 |
[06:57] | there is no further need for skill. | 就不需要什么技巧了 |
[07:02] | No, I suppose not. | 我想是的 |
[07:10] | I have made you pale | 这段乏味的谈话 |
[07:12] | with this tedious conversation. | 似乎让你害怕了 |
[07:17] | Perhaps our friend Master Raymond | 或许我们的朋友雷蒙德老爷 |
[07:20] | would be better company. | 能更好地陪伴你 |
[07:31] | Au revoir, Madame Fraser. | 再见 弗雷泽夫人 |
[07:46] | Can you spare, Madame? | 赏点吧 夫人 |
[07:56] | You need to leave the city at once. | 你需要立刻离开城里 |
[07:58] | The King is on a crusade to root out | 国王要发动改革 |
[08:00] | practitioners of the black arts from Paris. | 铲除巴黎的巫术医师 |
[08:02] | Yes, yes. This has happened before. | 是的 以前也发生过 |
[08:05] | It is of no concern. | 不用担心 |
[08:08] | King Louis’ great-grandfather, Louis XIV, | 路易国王的曾祖父 路易十四世 |
[08:12] | did much the same decades ago. | 几十年前也这么做过 |
[08:15] | Plucking heretics from the city | 像拔掉杂草一样 |
[08:17] | as one might remove weeds from the garden. | 铲除城里的异教徒们 |
[08:20] | ‘Twas a veiled manifestation of his piousness. | 那是他以宗教为名进行的示威活动 |
[08:25] | Soon afterwards they were all freed, | 随后 大家就被释放了 |
[08:28] | a mere renunciation of Satan as penance. | 为了赎罪背弃了撒旦 |
[08:32] | I fear this time is different. | 恐怕这次未必 |
[08:35] | I think the king is out for actual blood | 国王是真的想取人性命 |
[08:37] | rather than Hail Marys. | 而非只为敬神 |
[08:38] | Monsieur Forez confided to me | 弗雷先生向我透露 |
[08:40] | that he’s preparing for multiple executions. | 他准备处决不少人 |
[08:43] | You’re in danger, Master Raymond. | 你有危险 雷蒙德老爷 |
[08:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:54] | if it is as you say, | 如果真像你说的 |
[08:58] | you shouldn’t have come here. | 那你不该来这儿 |
[08:59] | You’ve put yourself at grave risk. | 你是在拿性命冒险 |
[09:02] | But, um, | 但是 |
[09:04] | I’m touched by your concern for my welfare. | 我很感谢你关心着我 |
[09:07] | This is what friends do for one another. | 这是朋友间该做的 |
[09:10] | Merci, amie, | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[09:11] | I will heed your warning and flee the city at once. | 我会听从你的警告 马上出城 |
[09:15] | Don’t worry, no matter how often one removes weeds, | 别担心 不管杂草怎么被铲掉 |
[09:18] | they have a habit of reappearing. | 它们都能长回来 |
[09:21] | We will meet again, Madonna… | 我们会再见的 夫人 |
[09:23] | in this life or another. | 今生或者来生 |
[09:25] | I certainly hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[09:28] | Please, be careful. | 请你一定保重 |
[09:51] | Mm, how did you know that’s exactly what I needed right now? | 你怎么知道我现在正需要这个 |
[09:56] | I remember how much Jenny said it helped | 我记得珍妮说她怀孕时 |
[09:58] | when she was with child. | 这样有多舒服 |
[10:10] | I’ve been thinking that… | 我一直在想… |
[10:12] | remember you said I owed you a life, | 还记得你说我欠你一条命 |
[10:15] | because you saved mine? | 因为你救了我吗 |
[10:17] | Well, I’ve saved yours as well, at least as often. | 我至少也一样救了你的命 |
[10:22] | Seems to me we’re even. | 我觉得是扯平了 |
[10:25] | “Even”? | “扯平”吗 |
[10:27] | Aye. | 对 |
[10:30] | I dinna give you Randall’s life in payment of a debt. | 我饶兰德尔一命不是为了还债 |
[10:34] | I owe Frank nothin’. | 我不欠弗兰克什么 |
[10:36] | You had a free choice between us and you chose me. | 你可以自由选择我们两人 你选了我 |
[10:39] | The fact you did shouldna entitle him to | 之后你再做什么事 |
[10:41] | any particular consideration. | 也不该考虑他了 |
[10:44] | But Frank’s innocent in all of this. | 但弗兰克在这事里是无辜的 |
[10:48] | What Randall did to me was worse than death. | 兰德尔对我做的事 比杀了我还可怕 |
[10:51] | What lies between him and me can only be settled | 我们俩的恩怨 只有等其中一方死了 |
[10:54] | when one of us is dead. | 才能结束 |
[10:55] | So why did you promise me that you’d let Randall live? | 那你为什么答应我会放过兰德尔 |
[10:58] | Because of Charles Stuart. | 因为查尔斯·斯图尔特 |
[11:03] | The prince is a canny, slippery man. | 王子是个精明狡猾的人 |
[11:06] | Yet there’s a light in his eye that can fool good men | 他的眼中有着光 能欺骗好人相信 |
[11:09] | to believe he’s God’s chosen one, | 他是上帝选定的人 |
[11:11] | destined to make the dream of a Stuart restoration reality. | 能让斯图尔特的复辟梦成真 |
[11:18] | We have thwarted him all we can, Claire. | 我们得尽力去挫败他 克莱尔 |
[11:23] | We may find ourselves staring into the abyss | 在克罗登沼泽的底下 |
[11:25] | awaiting us at the bottom of Culloden Moor. | 或许有万丈深渊在等着我们 |
[11:31] | So if anything should happen to me– | 如果我发生了任何意外 |
[11:33] | Don’t talk like that. | 别那么说 |
[11:34] | I want there to be a place for you. | 我想让你有地方安身 |
[11:42] | Someone to care for you. | 有人照顾你 |
[11:44] | For our bairn. | 照顾我们的孩子 |
[11:51] | I want it to be a man that loves you. | 我希望那是个爱你的男人 |
[11:56] | So… | 所以 |
[11:59] | Now it’s my turn to ask you for a promise. | 现在轮到我让你答应了 |
[12:09] | Promise me that | 答应我 |
[12:10] | if the time should come, | 如果有那么一天 |
[12:15] | you will go back through the stones. | 你会穿过石头回去 |
[12:20] | Back to Frank. | 回弗兰克身边 |
[12:32] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[13:20] | Why are we trying to fake smallpox? | 我们为什么要伪造天花 |
[13:22] | ‘Cause the financiers are waiting to see | 因为投资人正在等着看 |
[13:26] | if the prince’s wine venture is successful. | 王子倒卖葡萄酒能否成功 |
[13:28] | If it works, they’ll be lining up | 如果成功 他们会排着队 |
[13:31] | to lend money to the Jacobite cause. | 借钱给詹姆斯二世党 |
[13:32] | But if we can get the harbor master at Le Havre | 但如果我们能让勒阿弗尔的港务局长 |
[13:35] | to destroy St. Germain’s warehouse and inventory, | 销毁圣日尔曼伯爵的仓库和存货 |
[13:38] | like he did with the Patagonia– | 就像对巴塔哥尼亚号那样 |
[13:39] | Charles will lose his wine and the investment. | 查尔斯就会失去酒和资金 |
[13:42] | And he’ll go running back to Rome with his tail between his legs. | 他就会夹着尾巴跑回罗马 |
[13:45] | Or… | 或者 |
[13:46] | we could slit the Italian fop’s throat and be done with it. | 我们可以直接杀了他 一了百了 |
[13:50] | Killing Charles Stuart will only make him a martyr | 杀查尔斯·斯图尔特只会让他在苏格兰 |
[13:52] | throughout Scotland. | 成为殉道者 |
[13:57] | Essence of rosemary. | 迷迭香精油 |
[14:02] | Bitter cascara. | 苦药鼠李 |
[14:24] | Mash of nettles. | 荨麻糊 |
[14:28] | If you must. | 如果你非得抹的话 |
[14:34] | Stop fooling around. Pay attention. | 别闹了 好好看着 |
[14:38] | – I am. – Bu–but you’re not. | -我在看啊 -你没有 |
[14:41] | But… | 但是… |
[14:46] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[14:49] | You will in a minute. | 等下就有了 |
[14:56] | Rose madder. | 玫瑰红 |
[14:58] | With luck, the combination will cause | 运气好的话 这些东西 |
[15:00] | severe stomach pains and vomiting. | 会让你胃部巨痛 呕吐 |
[15:03] | You’re in for a pleasant evening. | 你今晚会过得很愉快的 |
[15:09] | Do you think you can get St. Germain’s men to drink it? | 你觉得你能让圣日尔曼伯爵的人喝吗 |
[15:11] | Aye. | 可以 |
[15:13] | I will break the corks off a few bottles. | 我会破坏几瓶酒的瓶塞 |
[15:15] | Canna sell damaged product. | 受损货物不能出售 |
[15:17] | St. Germain’s men will no let it go to waste. | 圣日尔曼伯爵的人不会让其白白浪费 |
[15:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:21] | Well, once his men drink the spiked wine, | 他的人喝了掺过的酒以后 |
[15:23] | they should flush with fever. | 他们会因发烧而脸红 |
[15:25] | The nettle juice on their skin will cause blistering, | 皮肤上的荨麻汁会导致发疱 |
[15:27] | and the rose madder should produce blood in the urine. | 玫瑰红会让他们尿血 |
[15:30] | All telltale symptoms. | 全都是警示症状 |
[15:46] | Et voila, | 有了 |
[15:49] | I give you smallpox. | 我让你得了天花 |
[15:52] | Masquerades and games. | 伪装和游戏 |
[15:55] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[15:56] | A rousing game of charades? | 激动人心的猜字游戏吗 |
[16:00] | Yes. Oh, you know, the ladies at Maison Elise’s, | 是的 你知道吗 伊莉丝之家的女士们 |
[16:03] | they play charades without any clothes on for the clients. | 她们会不穿衣服陪客人玩猜字游戏 |
[16:08] | Quiet, laddie. | 安静 小伙子 |
[16:11] | But I was quiet. | 但是我之前很安静 |
[16:13] | Get. | 出去 |
[16:27] | Murtagh’s angry. | 穆塔夫生气了 |
[16:30] | Do not blame him. | 不能怪他 |
[16:45] | We need to tell him. | 我们需要告诉他 |
[16:51] | I was just thinking that exact same thing. | 我也在想完全一样的事 |
[16:58] | Aye. | 对 |
[17:00] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[17:03] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[18:24] | If you believe… | 如果你相信 |
[18:26] | yer wife to be a… | 你的妻子是个 |
[18:30] | a witch… | 女巫 |
[18:35] | Then who am I to contradict ye? | 那我怎么能反驳你 |
[18:53] | But you shoulda trusted me with that knowledge | 但是你应该从一开始就把这事 |
[18:56] | from the beginning. | 放心地告诉我 |
[19:29] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[19:31] | – I will. – You always say that. | -我会的 -你总是这样说 |
[19:34] | Mean it this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[19:40] | Moi? | 我吗 |
[19:41] | Yes, you. | 对 你 |
[19:43] | Oui, Milady. | 遵命 夫人 |
[19:44] | I will watch over Milord as well. | 我也会照看好老爷 |
[19:48] | You’re in good hands. | 你会被照看好的 |
[19:50] | See you in a few days. | 几天后见 |
[20:29] | You lived through these years, then? | 你在这些年份生活过 |
[20:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:37] | This is the year I was born. | 这是我出生的那年 |
[20:40] | And this is the year I became a nurse. | 这是我成为护士的那年 |
[20:44] | Healer. | 医生 |
[20:46] | During a world war. | 在世界大战期间 |
[20:52] | Ye ken what happens to the Jacobites. | 你知道詹姆斯党人发生了什么 |
[20:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:59] | I know when The Rising begins. | 我知道起义何时开始 |
[21:01] | Then ye know how it ends, too. | 那你也知道结局是什么 |
[21:06] | And it doesn’t end well. | 而且结局不好 |
[21:11] | No. | 没错 |
[21:14] | Unless we stop it from happening all together. | 除非我们能一起阻止它发生 |
[21:19] | But ye ken all the dates. | 但你知道那些日期 |
[21:21] | When things will happen. | 事情发生的日期 |
[21:23] | When people will die. | 人们死去的日期 |
[21:28] | I don’t know about you… | 我不知道你 |
[21:31] | or Jamie… | 或杰米 |
[21:35] | about any of us. | 或我们任何人的事 |
[21:42] | Even knowing what Jamie says ye do… | 就算我知道杰米所说的你的能力 |
[21:47] | I wouldn’t want to bear that burden. | 我也不想承受那种重担 |
[23:27] | Now, place these bottles | 现在 把这些瓶子放在 |
[23:29] | where the men are sure to find them. | 他们肯定能找到的地方 |
[23:33] | Brush this on the insides of their coats. | 用这个刷他们的大衣内衬 |
[23:36] | Careful not to get it on your hands. | 当心别搞到自己手上 |
[24:18] | Well… | 那么 |
[24:20] | success? | 成功了吗 |
[24:23] | I dinna linger to find out. | 我没留下确认 |
[24:25] | We’ll ken soon enough, though. | 但我们很快会知道 |
[24:27] | It must work. | 必须成功 |
[24:29] | Charles can’t get his hands on that money. | 查尔斯不能拿到那笔钱 |
[24:32] | Dinna fash, mo nighean donn, | 别担心 棕发姑娘 |
[24:33] | if anyone can deliver pestilence and disease… | 如果说有人能传播瘟疫和疾病 |
[24:36] | It’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[24:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:11] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[25:18] | Your Royal Highness. | 王子殿下 |
[25:19] | Finally you’re here. | 你终于来了 |
[25:21] | I have been anxiously waiting. | 我一直在焦急地等待你 |
[25:23] | Well, I-I came as soon as I received your message. | 我一收到你的消息就来了 |
[25:29] | As I said, I came straightaway. | 我说了 我立刻赶来了 |
[25:35] | How may I be of service? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[25:39] | There has been a catastrophe in Le Havre. | 勒阿弗尔发生了灾难 |
[25:41] | At the comte’s warehouse. | 在伯爵的仓库里 |
[25:45] | A mysterious illness, which no one has been able to diagnose as yet. | 神秘的疾病 目前没人能确诊 |
[25:49] | This illness, is it contagious? | 这疾病传染吗 |
[25:53] | One should not openly speculate | 这个疾病的传染性 |
[25:54] | as to the contagion of this malady. | 不应该随意猜测 |
[26:01] | How about the harbor master, has he been paid off? | 港务局长呢 用钱打理过了吗 |
[26:03] | Is that not how you normally handle these things? | 你通常不是这样处理事情的吗 |
[26:08] | This is why I sent for you, James. | 这就是我为什么找你 詹姆斯 |
[26:10] | We require you to transport the wine at once. | 我们要求你立刻运送酒水 |
[26:21] | Well, this endeavor could jeopardize my, | 这样做可能会危害到 |
[26:23] | cousin Jared’s business. | 我表哥杰瑞德的生意 |
[26:28] | James knows this is no time for negotiation. | 詹姆斯知道这不是议价的时候 |
[26:40] | James, you know this is not merely for financial gain. | 詹姆斯 你知道这并非只是为了赚钱 |
[26:44] | Mark me. | 记着我的话 |
[26:46] | The profits from this endeavor | 这次努力的收益 |
[26:49] | will be the seed to expel the Hanoverian usurpers | 将有助于驱逐那些觊觎我父王之位的 |
[26:52] | to my father’s throne. | 汉诺威王室篡夺者 |
[26:55] | This is to regain your soil | 这是为了收复你的领土 |
[26:57] | and to restore your blessed king. | 复位你神圣的国王 |
[27:03] | Of course, Your Royal Highness. | 当然 王子殿下 |
[27:06] | I’ve yet to secure buyers, | 我还没找到买家 |
[27:08] | but I’ll leave for Le Havre | 但我将前往勒阿弗尔 |
[27:10] | and arrange transfer to my warehouse straightaway. | 立即安排将货物转到我的仓库 |
[27:14] | You are a loyal and true patriot, James. | 你是个忠心不二的爱国者 詹姆斯 |
[27:21] | Godspeed. | 祝一切顺利 |
[27:46] | The road to Le Havre is a lonely one. | 前往勒阿弗尔的路上很寂寞 |
[27:48] | Your conversation will provide a pleasant diversion. | 跟你聊聊天 排遣下寂寞也好 |
[28:05] | – These hinder my movements. – Ye’ll get used to it. | -这身衣服行动不便 -你会习惯的 |
[28:08] | I don’t want to get used to it. | 我不想习惯 |
[28:10] | Playing the Jessie’s bad enough. | 扮英格兰佬已经够闹心了 |
[28:11] | Doin’ it in this outfit is unbearable. | 还穿这身去扮 难以忍受 |
[28:13] | We’ll make a proper French courtier out of you yet. | 我们还是会将你打扮成法国大臣的样子 |
[28:16] | – Indeed. – Another bleat like that | -确实 -再调侃一句 |
[28:18] | and I’ll see to the other side of yer jaw. | 我就会给你一拳 |
[28:20] | Perhaps we can think of an alternative? | 也许我们能想个别的办法 |
[28:22] | Do you even trust these men that you’ve found? | 你相信你找的这些人吗 |
[28:24] | Money’ll buy anything if ye ken where to look. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[28:27] | Fine, but do these highwaymen | 好吧 但这些劫匪 |
[28:30] | even have the proper attire to look the part? | 能打扮得像那么回事吗 |
[28:32] | Let’s just say it’ll be a risky affair | 这么说吧 今夜贵族漫步圣奥诺雷路 |
[28:34] | for a nobleman strolling along the Rue Saint-Honor tonight. | 将是一件冒险的事情 |
[28:38] | We don’t have time for an alternative, Claire. | 没时间想别的办法了 克莱尔 |
[28:41] | And what if you get caught? | 如果你们被抓了呢 |
[28:43] | Have either of you thought of that contingency? | 你们俩想过那个可能吗 |
[28:45] | Aye. | 想了 |
[28:47] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓呗 |
[28:50] | This whole thing’s dangerous. | 这件事太危险了 |
[28:52] | ‘Tis. | 确实 |
[28:55] | Every now and then it is okay for you to lie to me, you know? | 你偶尔骗我一下也是可以的 |
[28:58] | Just to put my mind at ease. | 为了不让我担心 |
[29:00] | I’ll remember that next time. | 我下次记住了 |
[29:03] | I don’t feel good about this. | 我觉得这事不妥 |
[29:07] | This feels… | 感觉 |
[29:09] | needlessly risky, | 没必要冒这险 |
[29:11] | like we haven’t thought it through enough. | 感觉我们没考虑周全 |
[29:15] | What about St. Germain? | 圣日尔曼呢 |
[29:16] | We do have a plan for him. | 我们确实有计划对付他 |
[29:18] | I have thought it through, and it’ll serve, Sassenach. | 我考虑周全了 会成功的 英格兰人 |
[29:22] | But I am not the one ye should be concerned about. | 但你不该担心我 |
[29:25] | I’m simply a merchant transporting his goods. | 我只是帮他运货的商人而已 |
[29:27] | And if you feel obliged, | 如果你非要担心 |
[29:30] | say your prayers for Murtagh Fitzgibbons. | 那就为穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯祈祷吧 |
[29:33] | He’ll be the one in the line of fire. | 他才更危险 |
[29:38] | If I do happen to get caught, | 如果我真被抓了 |
[29:40] | would you be so kind as to kill me? | 你能好心杀了我吗 |
[29:42] | I refuse to be hanged in this rig out. | 我可不想穿着这身被绞死 |
[29:47] | Then let me get you undressed, | 那让我帮你脱下来吧 |
[29:49] | right away. | 立刻 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 对之前的事我很抱歉 |
[30:06] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[30:08] | bad things tend to happen when we’re apart. | 我们分开时 总会遭遇不测 |
[30:11] | We find a way back to each other, no? | 我们总能回到彼此身边 不是吗 |
[30:20] | Was that… | 那是 |
[30:22] | Did he? | 他动了 |
[30:24] | Yes, she did. | 她动了一下 |
[30:27] | She’s been doing it a lot more recently. | 她最近老是动 |
[30:31] | Can he hear me? | 他能听见我吗 |
[30:35] | A daughter. | 一个女儿 |
[30:40] | It’s your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[30:46] | Cannae wait to meet ye. | 迫不及待想见你 |
[31:11] | Can we? | 我们能吗 |
[31:15] | With the bairn? | 你还怀着孕呢 |
[31:16] | It’s fine. | 可以 |
[31:19] | You won’t hurt us. | 你不会伤到我们 |
[34:16] | Doesn’t it distress any of you? | 难道你们就不觉得难过吗 |
[34:19] | How this city treats its poor and underprivileged? | 看到城里那些穷人和其他弱势群体的遭遇 |
[34:23] | I mean, surely you must see the staggering numbers of them | 你们从城里经过时 我想你们一定看到了 |
[34:26] | as you travel through the city. | 许许多多这样的人 |
[34:30] | Just yesterday, I-I saw a woman and her child | 就在昨天 我看到一个女人和她的孩子 |
[34:33] | dead in the middle of the road. | 死在路中间 |
[34:38] | It was absolutely horrible. | 实在是太悲惨了 |
[34:43] | Surely we must do something to change the situation. | 我们必须要做点什么 来改变这种局面 |
[34:48] | Madame Fraser… | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[35:05] | The Gens d’armes should remove them | 应该让士兵把他们驱逐到 |
[35:07] | to the less desirable parts of the city. | 城市里的贫民区去 |
[35:19] | Is it time? | 到时候了吗 |
[35:23] | No, it’s not the baby. | 不 不是因为孩子的事 |
[35:25] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[35:29] | Sorry, Louise. | 抱歉 露易丝 |
[35:31] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[36:14] | Claire, you must sit. Come rest. | 克莱尔 你必须得坐下 休息一会 |
[36:17] | Mother, yes, I will. | 好的院长 我会休息的 |
[36:18] | I just have to attend to a few more patients. | 等我再照看几个病人就去 |
[36:20] | If you do not want to become one yourself, | 如果你不想让自己也病倒 |
[36:23] | you’ll do as I say. | 就照我说的做 |
[36:30] | Lie down. | 躺下吧 |
[36:40] | You are bleeding, my dear. | 你流血了 亲爱的 |
[36:46] | It is nothing to be concerned with. | 不过别担心 没有大碍 |
[36:49] | As you know, it is common to leak a bit at this stage. | 你也知道 在这个阶段流一点血是正常的 |
[36:53] | Votre petit is taking a new position, I suspect. | 我猜 应该是小宝宝移动了一下位置 |
[36:58] | The hour is late. | 天色已晚 |
[37:00] | You will stay here tonight. | 你今晚就留在这里吧 |
[37:02] | – No, I can’t. – That was not a suggestion. | -不 不行 -这是命令 |
[37:08] | Then I should send word home with Fergus. | 那我得让费格斯带个口信去我家里 |
[37:10] | My husband will worry. | 我丈夫会担心的 |
[37:12] | I will see to that. | 我会派他去的 |
[37:15] | Sleep. Now. | 现在你先睡下吧 |
[37:32] | I will be persona non grata with the bankers of Paris. | 巴黎的银行家们以后都不会再欢迎我了 |
[37:39] | An outcast at worst. | 最糟糕的情况是被驱逐出境 |
[37:43] | Surely there will always be those that honor the Stuart name. | 肯定还是有人尊敬斯图尔特家族的 |
[37:49] | The French honor money only. | 法国人只看重钱 |
[37:56] | ‘Tis the most common road taken from Le Havre to Paris. | 那是从勒阿弗尔到巴黎最常走的一条路 |
[38:10] | Aye. | 没错 |
[38:28] | False accusations can lead to dire consequences, | 不实的指控会带来可怕的后果 |
[38:31] | Monsieur St. Germain. | 圣日尔曼先生 |
[38:37] | Comte, by your own account, | 伯爵 据你所说 |
[38:40] | Lord Broch Tuarach saved you from injury | 是布洛克·图拉克领主让你免受伤害 |
[38:42] | or even death. | 甚至救了你一命 |
[38:44] | Why should he risk himself? | 他为什么要让自己冒那个险 |
[38:52] | This discord, | 这样的争论 |
[38:55] | it will not recover my wine. | 也不能拿回我的酒 |
[38:58] | Our king and God have been let down. | 我们已经让国王和上帝失望了 |
[39:02] | All the sacrifices I made these last months in France, | 过去这几个月我在法国所作出的牺牲 |
[39:07] | lowering myself to a commoner, | 自降身份 跟个平民一样 |
[39:10] | begging for money, | 四处讨钱 |
[39:13] | have amounted to naught. | 最终却是竹篮打水一场空 |
[39:17] | So where will the House of Stuart stand | 如果我们的事业失败了 那斯图尔特王朝 |
[39:20] | if our cause fails? | 该何去何从 |
[39:23] | I will be forced to return home to Rome, | 我会被强制要求返回罗马 |
[39:25] | where even the pope’s goodwill for my father begins to run dry. | 在那里就连教皇对我父亲仅存的善意也快耗尽了 |
[39:31] | Or worse… | 或者更糟 |
[39:37] | Mark me, I will take my own life | 记着我的话 如果我被逼迫 |
[39:39] | if I am forced to live in God-forsaken Poland. | 去那鸟不生蛋的波兰 我一定会自杀的 |
[40:11] | Good morning, Milord. | 早上好 老爷 |
[40:15] | Where’s Milady? | 夫人去哪了 |
[40:17] | Staying the night at the hospital. | 昨晚在医院没回来 |
[40:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no. The hour was late, | 不不不不 是因为当时天色已晚 |
[40:23] | so the Mother thought it best if Milady remains, | 院长觉得让夫人待在那里比较好 |
[40:26] | so not to travel the streets at night. | 大晚上的就不要再颠簸了 |
[40:29] | I allowed it. | 我同意了 |
[40:31] | Well, I was wise to leave my wife in your charge. | 让你负责我夫人的事情 看来确实很明智 |
[40:43] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[40:45] | Always. | 一直都饿 |
[40:47] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[40:56] | When will Murtagh be home? | 穆塔夫什么时候回家 |
[40:58] | Mm. Aye, he’s gone to Portugal to sell the wine. | 他去了葡萄牙 去销售一批酒 |
[41:02] | Could be a month or two before he returns. | 还有一两个月才能回来 |
[41:08] | I will miss his happy face. | 我会想念他快乐的脸 |
[41:12] | It’s best he’s not seen here for a time. | 他最好先别出现在这里 |
[41:16] | Milady says, “Out of sight, out of mind.” | 夫人说眼不见心不烦 |
[41:21] | Never heard her say that. | 从没听她那样说过 |
[41:23] | Says it to me every day. | 她每天都对我说 |
[41:27] | Pardon, Milord. | 抱歉 老爷 |
[41:28] | I don’t mean to interrupt your meal. | 我无意打扰您的用餐 |
[41:30] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[41:35] | Prince Charles has got himself into some trouble at the salon. | 查尔斯王子在沙龙惹上了麻烦 |
[41:40] | Seems he’s run up a substantial debt and refuses to pay. | 他好像欠了一大笔债 不肯付钱 |
[41:43] | Madame Elise has threatened to call for the gens d’armes | 伊莉丝夫人威胁要叫士兵 |
[41:46] | unless restitution is made I–immediately. | 除非他立刻偿还 |
[41:50] | No peace for the wicked. | 生来劳碌苦命啊 |
[41:53] | Merci. | 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | Shall I go as proxy, Milord? | 我要作为代理人过去吗 老爷 |
[41:59] | So you–you can finish your meal and rest? | 好让您好好吃饭 休息一下 |
[42:03] | No. Best go myself. | 不必 最好我自己去 |
[42:06] | We don’t want the gens d’armes making inquiries | 我们可不想让士兵询问 |
[42:08] | into our business affairs… | 我们的营业事务 |
[42:10] | today, of all days. | 特别是在今天 |
[42:12] | Then I shall come with you. | 那我跟您一起去 |
[42:15] | To guard your right. | 护您左右 |
[42:17] | I’ll be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[42:35] | – Monsieur. – Monsieur. | -先生 -先生 |
[43:51] | – Good afternoon, Magnus. – Milady. | -下午好 马格纳斯 -夫人 |
[44:10] | Milady, forgive me. | 夫人 原谅我 |
[44:11] | I did not know you had arrived home. | 我不知道您回家了 |
[44:13] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[44:15] | Do you wish a bath? | 您想洗澡吗 |
[44:18] | Perhaps something to eat? | 也许吃点东西 |
[44:19] | Where is Milord? | 老爷在哪里 |
[44:23] | Suzette… | 苏珊特 |
[44:26] | My husband’s brace is there. | 我丈夫的背带在这里 |
[44:28] | He’s obviously back from Le Havre. | 他显然从勒阿弗尔回来了 |
[44:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[44:33] | Milord has gone to the Bois de Boulogne. | 老爷去了布洛涅森林 |
[44:36] | Now why would he go to the woods? | 他为什么要去森林 |
[44:40] | Milord was called to Maison Elise. | 老爷被叫去了伊莉丝之家 |
[44:44] | Prince Charles needed his help. | 查尔斯王子需要他的帮助 |
[44:46] | Soon after he arrived, | 老爷到达后 |
[44:48] | Milord got into a fight with an English officer. | 和一名英格兰官员吵了一架 |
[44:58] | What English officer? | 什么英格兰官员 |
[45:03] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[45:07] | Suzette? | 苏珊特 |
[45:08] | I wasn’t there, Milady. | 我不在场 夫人 |
[45:10] | Marie told me at the market earlier. | 玛丽早些时候在市场告诉我的 |
[45:12] | She overheard this master telling his wife everything– | 她偷听到了这位老爷告诉他夫人一切事情 |
[45:14] | Just, Goddamnit, tell me what happened. | 该死的 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[45:19] | The English soldier came hurtling out of a doorway, | 英格兰士兵冲向门口 |
[45:23] | smashing into the walls. | 撞向墙壁 |
[45:24] | Then Milord appeared looking like the vengeance of God. | 然后老爷出现了 像是上帝的复仇 |
[45:29] | It is just as Marie conveyed it. | 玛丽是这样说的 |
[45:33] | He must. | 他必须这样做 |
[45:36] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[45:39] | Milady, are you unwell? | 夫人 你不舒服吗 |
[45:47] | Milady? | 夫人 |
[45:53] | Magnus, the carriage. | 马格纳斯 准备马车 |
[45:55] | I’m going to the Bois de Boulogne. | 我要去布洛涅森林 |
[45:56] | Milord wouldn’t want you to. | 老爷不想让您去 |
[45:58] | Milady, you cannot go by yourself. | 夫人 你不能自己去 |
[46:01] | Then come along, but I am going now. | 那就跟我一起 但我现在要去 |
[46:52] | God damn you. | 该死的 |
[46:55] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[47:00] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[47:42] | This way, Milady. | 这边 夫人 |
[47:44] | Quickly. Quickly. | 快点 快点 |
[48:09] | I came through the fading light to find this, | 我顶着夕阳 发现了这一幕 |
[48:12] | to stop them. | 来阻止他们 |
[48:15] | Having found them, I could not intervene | 找到他们后 我不能干涉 |
[48:18] | for fear of causing fatal interruption. | 害怕我会造成致命的打扰 |
[48:22] | Milady? | 夫人 |
[48:23] | All I could do is wait, | 我能做的只有等 |
[48:25] | to see which of my men would die, | 看看我的哪一个男人会死 |
[48:28] | Jamie or Frank. | 杰米还是弗兰克 |
[48:51] | How did she forgive you? | 她怎么原谅你的 |
[48:57] | Ja– | 杰 |
[49:29] | Milady… | 夫人 |
[49:47] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[49:55] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[49:58] | Milady? Milady? | 夫人 夫人 |
[50:01] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[50:04] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[50:07] | I have to get you home, Milady. | 我得送你回家 夫人 |
[50:09] | – Claire! – L’Hopital, Mother Hildegarde. | -克莱尔 -去医院 找希尔德加德院长 |
[50:16] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[50:20] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[50:24] | Jamie. | 杰米 |