时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[00:12] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. | -你怎么会在这里 -找你啊 |
[00:15] | That wasn’t the plan. | 这不是计划 |
[00:16] | I didn’t know how to tell you that I love you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说我爱你 |
[00:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[00:21] | – You’ll marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[00:25] | I found the same obituary. | 我找到了同一张讣告 |
[00:26] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你没告诉我吗 |
[00:28] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[00:29] | Maybe I should just go back. | 也许我该回去 |
[00:30] | Maybe you should. | 也许是的 |
[00:33] | Darling, perhaps ye’ll change my luck. | 亲爱的 也许你会帮我转运 |
[00:37] | It looks like one my mother had. | 这看起来像我妈妈的东西 |
[00:39] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪里来的 |
[00:44] | How much money do you want for it? | 你想要多少钱 |
[00:46] | Well, perhaps you could earn it. | 也许你能赢得它 |
[00:52] | I pay for my pleasures. | 我为我的快乐付出代价 |
[02:40] | Mistress? | 小姐 |
[02:45] | It’s fine, Lizzie. | 没事 丽兹 |
[02:47] | Mistress, ye’re bleeding. | 小姐 你在流血 |
[02:55] | Ye’ve been gone awhile. | 你离开有段时间了 |
[02:58] | Were ye with that man? | 你和那个男人在一起吗 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:19] | Mistress… | 夫人 |
[03:22] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[03:23] | Don’t. | 别 |
[03:28] | Go to bed, Lizzie. | 去睡吧 丽兹 |
[04:47] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[04:54] | Lizzie, please. | 丽兹 拜托了 |
[05:05] | Ye have my hand here… | 如果你需要的话 |
[05:08] | and my ear if ye need it. | 我可以帮你或听你说话 |
[05:14] | Lizzie, please go to sleep. | 丽兹 求你睡吧 |
[05:33] | There we are, and for you. | 好了 这是你的 |
[05:35] | Do you know where I might find the young woman | 你知道昨天和我在一起的 |
[05:37] | I was with yesterday? | 年轻女人在哪吗 |
[05:38] | Haven’t seen her this morning. | 我今早没见她 |
[05:39] | Must be up in her chambers still. | 应该还在她房里 |
[05:41] | MacKenzie! | 麦肯齐 |
[05:45] | Captain. | 船长 |
[05:46] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[05:49] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:53] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[05:55] | Not really. | 不饿 |
[05:56] | Shame. Sit. | 可惜 坐吧 |
[06:03] | Well. | 那么 |
[06:06] | Well, I’m pleased that you joined us, | 我很高兴你加入了我们 |
[06:10] | ’cause I don’t have time to send a man out | 因为我可没时间在起航前 |
[06:12] | looking for the missing member of my crew before departing. | 派人去搜索失踪的船员 |
[06:15] | I appreciate that, Captain, but I intend to stay here. | 感谢你 船长 但我打算留下 |
[06:21] | So all was well with your lass, then? | 你的姑娘没事吧 |
[06:24] | I told you to be sure she was worth it. | 我就说她值得吧 |
[06:27] | Captain knows best. | 队长最懂了 |
[06:28] | Indeed he does. | 那当然 |
[06:31] | Especially when it comes to women. | 尤其是对女人 |
[06:35] | But yer lass will have to wait for now, sailor. | 但你的姑娘得先等等了 水手 |
[06:39] | Because ye’ll be coming with us to Philadelphia. | 因为你要和我们去费城 |
[06:44] | Uh, no, I told you I needed to find my way to Wilmington. | 不 我说过我要去威明顿 |
[06:47] | Aye, you did. | 你是说过 |
[06:51] | And I told you it was but one of our ports on the way. | 我也说过 那只是我们沿途停靠的港口之一 |
[07:01] | You weren’t thinking you’d forsake us and… | 你不会想着抛弃我们 |
[07:05] | abandon your duties before our journey’s end? | 在旅途结束之前擅离职守吧 |
[07:12] | Some more sage advice for you there, Mr. MacKenzie. | 我再给你一些明智的建议 麦肯齐 |
[07:16] | My men do as they please when they’re ashore. | 我的手下在岸上时 想干什么都行 |
[07:19] | But if they are not aboard when the time comes to set sail… | 但如果到了起航时 他们还没上船 |
[07:24] | They often find themselves missing more than their wages. | 他们失去的往往不只是报酬 |
[07:30] | Now, I have friends in this town. | 我在这个镇子里有些朋友 |
[07:35] | I’d sooner see you lose a lass than a limb. | 我更希望你失去女人 而不是胳膊 |
[07:45] | Ye’ll be paid once the cargo’s unloaded in Philadelphia. | 在费城卸货后你会得到报酬 |
[07:48] | After that, where you go and what you do | 在那之后 你去哪和做什么 |
[07:50] | is your own business. | 是你自己的事 |
[08:00] | Limb or lass, Mr. MacKenzie? | 要胳膊还是姑娘 麦肯齐 |
[08:13] | Tell the young woman I was here. | 告诉那个年轻女人我来过这里 |
[08:31] | Is it morning? | 早上了吗 |
[08:32] | ‘Tis well past the noon bells, Mistress. | 正午钟声敲响很久了 小姐 |
[08:43] | You didn’t have to wash them. | 你不用洗那衣服 |
[08:46] | I don’t want you to exert yourself. | 我不希望你费力 |
[08:48] | You’ve been ill. | 你一直生着病 |
[08:55] | Besides, I won’t be wearing them again. | 再说了 我不会再穿那衣服了 |
[09:04] | Mebbe if ye took some more rest, | 也许如果你多休息休息 |
[09:07] | ye might feel better. | 会感觉好些 |
[09:09] | I’ll feel better when we find a boat to take us to Cross Creek. | 我找到能带我们去横溪的船后会好的 |
[09:12] | Not today. | 别今天去 |
[09:14] | Yes. | 我要去 |
[09:15] | I can’t stay here any longer. | 我不能在这里久留了 |
[09:17] | I have to see my Aunt Jocasta. | 我必须见乔卡丝塔姨奶奶 |
[09:19] | I was promised she would be able to tell us | 有人向我保证过她会告诉我们 |
[09:21] | how to get to Fraser’s Ridge. | 如何去弗雷泽山脊 |
[09:23] | But ye need time to res– | 但你需要时间休息… |
[09:24] | Time is not on my side, Lizzie. | 我缺时间 丽兹 |
[09:28] | I need to find my mother. | 我得找到我妈妈 |
[09:31] | We leave today. | 我们今天就走 |
[09:50] | The man who was here with me yesterday, | 昨天和我在一起那个男人 |
[09:53] | the Scottish man, did he return? | 那个苏格兰人 他回来了吗 |
[09:54] | Aye, he was here this morning. | 他今早回来过 |
[09:56] | He asked after you. | 他问过你在哪 |
[09:58] | And then he left with the crew of the Gloriana. | 然后他和格罗丽亚娜号的船员走了 |
[10:00] | Do you know where they went? | 你知道他们去哪了吗 |
[10:02] | To the ship. | 去船上了 |
[10:26] | The Gloriana? | 格罗丽亚娜号呢 |
[10:28] | The Gloriana’sgone, m’dear. | 格罗丽亚娜号走了 亲爱的 |
[10:29] | She left on the morning tide. | 它乘早潮出航了 |
[10:56] | I love you a little. A lot. | 我爱你一点 我爱你很多 |
[10:59] | Passionately. | 我深爱你 |
[11:02] | Not at all. | 我一点也不爱你 |
[11:11] | Mistress. Mistress! | 小姐 小姐 |
[11:14] | Lizzie, you shouldn’t be running. | 丽兹 别跑 |
[11:15] | It isn’t ladylike, remember? | 那样不端庄 记得吗 |
[11:17] | Ye’ll be glad that I’m no lady | 等你听到我要说的事 |
[11:18] | when ye hear what I’m to tell ye next. | 你就会庆幸我不端庄了 |
[11:20] | Whist securing our provisions, | 在看行李的时候 |
[11:22] | I spoke to a gentleman in the street. | 我跟街上一位先生聊了天 |
[11:24] | Had the look of a Scotsman about him. | 他一副苏格兰人的样儿 |
[11:26] | So marched right up to him, I did. | 所以我就直接走向了他 |
[11:28] | We got to talking of this and that | 我们闲聊了一会儿 |
[11:30] | and of all the Scots in North Carolina | 然后说到北卡罗来纳州的苏格兰人们 |
[11:32] | and how some of them are doing very well for themselves. | 以及他们中的有些人混得不错 |
[11:36] | I suppose you’re gonna tell me about each and every one. | 你是想跟我一个个说说吗 |
[11:38] | Well, not all of them. | 不是所有人 |
[11:40] | Those who make a show of themselves, certainly. | 但肯定是那些爱出风头的 |
[11:42] | Lizzie, what are you talking about? | 丽兹 你在说什么 |
[11:44] | At the theatre, the play was brought to a halt | 之前剧院时 一出戏停演了 |
[11:48] | when the wife of a Scotsman acted as a surgeon | 一位苏格兰人的妻子是医生 |
[11:51] | and cut a man open… | 帮一个男人做了手术 |
[11:54] | to heal him. | 治好了他 |
[11:56] | Sounds like Mama. | 听起来像妈妈 |
[11:57] | He assured me that the husband was of good Scottish stock. | 他确定那位丈夫绝对是个苏格兰人 |
[12:01] | A Mr. Fraser. | 叫弗雷泽先生 |
[12:05] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[12:05] | That’s the best of it. | 这就是最棒的地方 |
[12:07] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[12:09] | Here in Wilmington. | 就在威明顿 |
[12:11] | They’re here? | 他们在这吗 |
[12:12] | He said Mr. Fraser’s over by McCabe’s now. | 他说弗雷泽先生正在麦凯布的店里 |
[12:19] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[12:20] | have you seen a tall, redheaded Scotsman? | 你见到过一位红发高个子的苏格兰人吗 |
[12:22] | Aye, he was here. He, uh, went round the back. | 是 他去了后巷 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:52] | What d’ye want here, lassie? | 你要找谁 姑娘 |
[12:57] | You. | 你 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry, lass. I’m a married man. | 抱歉 姑娘 我结婚了 |
[13:04] | I meant it. | 我说真的 |
[13:06] | I have a wife. | 我有妻子了 |
[13:07] | Are you– | 你是… |
[13:11] | You’re Jamie Fraser. | 你是杰米·弗雷泽 |
[13:13] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[13:19] | I am. | 我是 |
[13:21] | Who asks? | 你是谁 |
[13:27] | Have ye a message for me, lass? | 你有话要跟我说吗 姑娘 |
[13:31] | My name is Brianna. | 我叫布丽安娜 |
[13:34] | I’m your daughter. | 是你的女儿 |
[13:43] | Brianna? | 布丽安娜 |
[13:46] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[13:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:03] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[14:05] | Aye. | 是 |
[14:11] | Aye, I can. | 我看出来了 |
[14:17] | Hadna thought of you as grown. | 我从没想过你长大的样子 |
[14:23] | Had ye in my mind somehow as a… | 不知为什么 我一直以为… |
[14:27] | a wee bairn always. | 你是个小婴儿 |
[14:37] | As my babe. | 我的孩子 |
[14:39] | Never expected… | 从没想过… |
[14:44] | Oh, dinna weep, lass. | 别哭 孩子 |
[14:48] | Dinna weep, Brianna. | 别哭 布丽安娜 |
[14:55] | Dinna be troubled. | 别伤心 |
[15:02] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[15:04] | M’ annsachd. | [苏格兰语] |
[15:07] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[15:13] | You’ll have not seen your mother, then? | 你还没看到你妈妈吧 |
[15:15] | No. | 没有 |
[15:16] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[15:20] | She’ll be mad wi’ joy. | 她会高兴疯了的 |
[15:30] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[15:35] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[15:38] | Bree! | 布丽 |
[15:43] | What… | 什么… |
[16:03] | We die in a fire? | 我们死于一场大火吗 |
[16:06] | I knew you’d found each other, and… | 我知道你们会找到对方… |
[16:08] | I was just curious to know more about your life together. | 我只是想更了解你们在一起的生活 |
[16:12] | I came across an old newspaper with your names in it. | 我找到了一份有你们名字的旧报纸 |
[16:14] | But I–I didn’t expect to see– | 但我… 我没料到会看见… |
[16:17] | News of our death. | 我们的死讯 |
[16:23] | Smudged date. | 日期模糊了 |
[16:25] | Unforgivable mistake by the printer. | 印刷工真是太粗心了 |
[16:27] | I didn’t know if it was ten years from now | 我不知道那是十年之后 |
[16:28] | or ten months. | 还是十个月 |
[16:30] | I just knew I had to warn you as quickly as possible. | 只知道我必须尽快来提醒你们 |
[16:33] | Well, we’ve some time either way. | 不管怎样 我们还有些时间 |
[16:37] | Ye’ll, uh–ye’ll come wi’ us to Fraser’s Ridge? | 你会跟我们回弗雷泽山脊的吧 |
[16:40] | Of course she will. | 她当然会了 |
[16:41] | We have, uh, a fair bit of land, have we no, Claire? | 我们在那还算有些土地 对吧 克莱尔 |
[16:45] | There’s still much to do, but we have settlers and some crops. | 没有完全开发 但已经有了租户和庄稼 |
[16:49] | I traveled from Scotland with a young woman, Lizzie. | 我是和一个年轻女孩从苏格兰来的 她叫丽兹 |
[16:52] | It’s a long story but, well, she’s indebted to me, | 这说来话长 但是… 她欠我的情 |
[16:55] | and I’m indebted to her. | 我也欠她的情 |
[16:57] | She’s welcome to join us. | 也欢迎她一起来 |
[16:59] | Uncle Jamie. | 杰米舅舅 |
[17:01] | I’ve seen to it that the belongings and the casks | 我已经看着行李和木桶 |
[17:03] | are on the Sally Ann. | 都搬上莎莉·安号了 |
[17:04] | Captain Freeman says– | 弗里曼船长说… |
[17:07] | Oh, pardon. | 抱歉 |
[17:08] | Didna ken ye were with company. | 我没看到还有位客人 |
[17:11] | She’s not company, lad. | 她不是客人 小子 |
[17:13] | She’s… | 她是… |
[17:14] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[17:16] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[17:19] | Yer cousin. | 你表姐 |
[17:20] | I know it’s a surprise. | 我知道这很震撼 |
[17:22] | But we’ll explain it all later. | 但我们会跟你解释清楚的 |
[17:24] | When it comes to ye, Auntie Claire, | 只要是你的事 克莱尔舅妈 |
[17:26] | I’ve learned it’s better not to ask too many questions. | 我知道不问就好 |
[17:29] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[17:31] | welcome, cousin. | 欢迎 表姐 |
[17:45] | So…handsome. | 真帅 |
[17:50] | Oh, his name’s Rollo. | 它叫罗洛 |
[17:53] | You are handsome, aren’t you? | 你就是很帅 对不对 |
[17:57] | Roger’s here in North Carolina? | 罗杰也在北卡罗来纳州 |
[18:00] | Not anymore. | 不在了 |
[18:02] | I didn’t want him to follow me. | 我不想让他跟着我 |
[18:05] | This was something I wanted to do on my own. | 这件事我想一个人完成 |
[18:07] | But somehow he managed to find me in Wilmington. | 但他居然在威明顿找到了我 |
[18:10] | God, I was so mad at him, that he risked his life… | 天哪 我真生气 因为他冒生命危险来了 |
[18:16] | But also really happy to see him. | 但我也很开心见到他 |
[18:21] | You’re in love with him. | 你爱上他了 |
[18:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:26] | We were handfast. | 我们本来都有了婚约 |
[18:31] | Then we got into this huge fight. | 然后就大吵一架 |
[18:34] | And now he’s headed to Scotland | 现在他要去苏格兰 |
[18:37] | and back through the stones. | 通过石头穿越 |
[18:39] | Over one argument? | 就因为吵了一架吗 |
[18:41] | Well, we were both upset. | 我们都很生气 |
[18:43] | He threatened to, and I told him to go ahead… | 他威胁说要走 我说那就走好了 |
[18:47] | That I didn’t need him here. | 我说我不需要他在这里 |
[18:50] | I should have gone after him. | 我应该去追他的 |
[18:54] | He sailed away this morning. | 他坐今早的船走了 |
[18:57] | It’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[18:58] | Bree. | 布丽 |
[19:01] | I missed you so much, Mama. | 我好想你 妈妈 |
[19:05] | I’ve missed you too, my darling. | 我也想你 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | I get a chill down my back | 每次路过这里 |
[19:25] | when we pass through here. | 我都很紧张 |
[19:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:28] | The first time we made this journey, | 第一次走这条路时 |
[19:30] | something terrible happened. | 发生了很可怕的事 |
[19:32] | We were robbed. | 我们被抢了 |
[19:34] | The bastard and his men took everything we had. | 那个混蛋和他的人抢走了我们的所有东西 |
[19:38] | The worst of it is, | 最糟的是 |
[19:40] | is that Uncle Jamie had helped this criminal | 之前就是杰米舅舅帮这个罪犯 |
[19:42] | to regain his liberty. | 重获了自由 |
[19:48] | I’m sure he was only trying to do the right thing. | 他肯定只是想做好事 |
[19:51] | Aye. | 是 |
[19:53] | Couldn’t have foreseen it. | 谁也想不到会这样 |
[19:55] | This man, Stephen Bonnet… | 这个人 斯蒂芬·邦内特 |
[20:00] | he had a–a way about him. | 他很特别 |
[20:02] | Ye ken? | 你懂吗 |
[20:04] | Irish charm. He… | 爱尔兰式魅力 他… |
[20:07] | he fooled us all. | 把我们都骗了 |
[20:12] | He slit our friend Lesley’s throat | 当着克莱尔舅妈的面 |
[20:15] | right in front of Auntie Claire. | 割断了我们的朋友莱斯利的喉咙 |
[20:19] | Stole her wedding ring too. | 还抢了她的婚戒 |
[20:23] | Uncle Jamie’s never forgiven himself. | 杰米叔叔一直在自责 |
[20:34] | Are ye all right, cousin? | 你没事吧 表姐 |
[20:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:39] | Sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[20:42] | you paint such a vivid picture. | 你说的太真实了 |
[20:45] | I can see it so clearly in my mind. | 我脑海中的想象吓到了我 |
[20:47] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:50] | I didna wish to scare ye. | 我没想吓到你的 |
[20:52] | Hey, ye needn’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:54] | I’m sure ’tis only in our nightmares | 他现在只能在噩梦中 |
[20:56] | he can trouble us now, eh? | 困扰我们了对吧 |
[21:29] | Did ye hear more last night? | 昨晚听说了吗 |
[21:31] | Still can’t believe this– this Roger left her alone. | 真不敢相信 罗杰居然把她丢下了 |
[21:36] | Well, hopefully once we reach home, | 希望等我们到家 |
[21:38] | she’ll tell me the full story. | 她能把事情都告诉我们 |
[21:40] | We dinna need it to see she’s brokenhearted. | 不需要知道事情经过 我们就能看出她很心碎 |
[21:42] | But–but we’ll do what we can to see it mended. | 但是我们会尽力而为 让她好转 |
[21:49] | So, uh…. | 所以 |
[21:51] | the news she brought. | 关于她带来的消息 |
[21:55] | Well, it certainly is disconcerting. | 确实让人担忧 |
[21:57] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[21:59] | We could make sure we’re never in the cabin | 我们可以确保一月二十一号前的每个周日 |
[22:02] | the Sunday before January 21st. | 我们都离开木屋 |
[22:04] | Every year for a decade? | 每年如此 持续十年吗 |
[22:07] | We’ll make a holiday out of it. | 就当是个节日 |
[22:10] | I dinna believe it’ll be as simple as that. | 我担心没那么简单 |
[22:13] | We havena had much luck changing history in the past, Claire. | 过去我们改变历史的企图就不太成功 克莱尔 |
[22:31] | Come on, lass. | 来吧 姑娘 |
[22:42] | This is incredible. | 太美了 |
[22:46] | Reminds me of Daniel Boone. | 让我想起了丹尼尔·布恩 |
[22:49] | A man ye ken from yer time? | 你那个时代认识的人吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know him, only of him. | 我不认识他 只听说过 |
[22:54] | No, he’s… | 不 他… |
[22:57] | Actually, he’s alive now. | 说起来 他其实活在现在 |
[23:00] | Daniel Boone’s a frontiersman. | 丹尼尔·布恩是边境地带的居民 |
[23:02] | He’ll explore lands further west over those mountains. | 他探索这些山更西边的土地 |
[23:05] | They’ll name towns after him. | 人们以他的名字命名了城镇 |
[23:08] | Sorry, I–I don’t– | 抱歉 我不是… |
[23:11] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:13] | He’s used to it. | 他都习惯了 |
[23:15] | Aye. | 是 |
[23:38] | Glad to see ye’re still breathing. | 你还活着我真高兴 |
[23:39] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[23:41] | Ye ken by now, I’m not an easy man to kill. | 你应该知道 我可不容易死 |
[23:44] | When’d you arrive? | 什么时候到的 |
[23:46] | Last night. Thanks to you. | 昨晚 谢谢 |
[23:49] | Tryon wants to have ye arrested for conspiracy. | 泰伦想以密谋罪逮捕你 |
[23:53] | Ye have a spy among yer men. | 你的人里有奸细 |
[23:55] | Had. | 曾经有 |
[23:59] | I thought it wise to make myself scarce for a while. | 我觉得最近躲一阵比较好 |
[24:02] | I have a fine piece of land set aside for ye. | 我找了一块好地给你 |
[24:04] | Say the word and I’ll make a start on yer cabin. | 你一句话 我就给你盖屋子 |
[24:08] | Now I have a surprise for ye. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[24:12] | The lad’s done well for himself, | 小伙子很厉害啊 |
[24:13] | bringing back two lassies. | 带回来两个姑娘 |
[24:15] | This is Brianna… | 这是布丽安娜 |
[24:19] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[24:22] | Brianna, this is my godfather, | 布丽安娜 这位是我的教父 |
[24:25] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[24:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:31] | What took ye so long, lass? | 怎么现在才来 孩子 |
[24:36] | Auntie Claire says ye visited Lallybroch. | 克莱尔舅妈说你去过拉里布洛克了 |
[24:38] | So ye met my ma and da, then. | 那你应该见到我的父母了吧 |
[24:40] | Just your father. | 只见到了你父亲 |
[24:41] | Your mother was away helping with a birth. | 你母亲当时离家去帮别人生产了 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry, I–I don’t remember which of your siblings it was. | 抱歉 我不记得是去帮你哪个姐妹了 |
[24:47] | Dinna fash. We’ll, uh, teach ye all the names. | 别担心 我们会告诉你各个亲人的名字的 |
[24:49] | Aye, could be ages learning, mind ye. | 提醒你 你可有得学了 |
[24:52] | Yeah, I’m still having enough trouble with Fergus and… | 我还是有点记不住费格斯和 |
[24:55] | – Marsali. – Marsali. | -玛沙利 -对 玛沙利 |
[24:57] | Ye’ll meet them soon. | 你不久就能见到他们了 |
[24:59] | We hope they’ll move here in the spring. | 我们希望春天的时候他们能搬过来这里 |
[25:02] | Oh, and your father asked me to convey a message. | 对了 你父亲让我给你捎句话 |
[25:05] | Your mother would like you to write more often. | 你母亲希望你能多写些信回去 |
[25:08] | Aw, yer ma | 你妈妈 |
[25:09] | chiding ye from across the seas. | 在海的那边责备你呢 |
[25:11] | Aye, and if ye’ve any sense, ye’ll pay heed, | 你要是不傻的话 最好把这当回事 |
[25:13] | or no doubt she’ll cross the sea and tell ye herself. | 否则她真的会跨过大海来亲自责问你 |
[25:17] | Been that way since she was a lass. | 还是个小女孩的时候她就是这种性格了 |
[25:19] | What was Jamie like as a boy? | 杰米小时候像什么样 |
[25:23] | Best, uh, clear away the cobwebs | 要想回忆起那时候的事 |
[25:25] | if ye’re to remember anything from that time. | 最好先清理一下记忆的蜘蛛网 |
[25:29] | Well, then… there was a time | 当时 有一段时期 |
[25:33] | when wee Jamie was sent off to foster with his Uncle Dougal. | 杰米被送去寄养在杜格尔舅舅家里 |
[25:36] | Oh, Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[25:37] | He was around 14 or so. | 他那时候大概14岁 |
[25:39] | Dougal had four daughters. | 杜格尔有四个女儿 |
[25:41] | And Tabitha was the first girl that Jamie ever kissed. | 泰贝莎是杰米第一个亲吻的女孩 |
[25:44] | Uh, she was the first girl to ever kiss me. | 她是第一个来亲吻我的女人 |
[25:47] | I, uh, was carrying two pails of milk for her, | 当时我帮她提着两桶牛奶 |
[25:52] | and Tib took me by the ears, kissed me. | 泰贝莎就抓住我的耳朵 亲了我 |
[25:57] | Mind you, I spilled the milk. | 我还把牛奶洒了 |
[25:59] | A memorable first experience. | 一次值得纪念的初体验 |
[26:01] | And her mother caught us and told Dougal about it. | 还被她妈妈撞见了 把这件事告诉了杜格尔 |
[26:04] | Aye, so the next morning, Jamie wakes up to find Dougal | 所以第二天早上醒来 杰米发现杜格尔 |
[26:09] | standing over him. | 站在他床边盯着他 |
[26:11] | Oh, they had a very pleasant conversation. | 他们进行了一场非常愉快的谈话 |
[26:14] | Dougal says that he would hate to think that his nephew | 杜格尔说他不想看到自己的外甥 |
[26:17] | could take advantage of his daughter’s feelings. | 玩弄他女儿的感情 |
[26:21] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来也没有那么糟嘛 |
[26:22] | Aye, but the whole time that Dougal was talking, | 但整场谈话期间 杜格尔的一只手 |
[26:25] | he had one hand on his dirk | 都放在他的短刀上面 |
[26:27] | and the other one resting on Jamie’s bollocks. | 另一只手放在杰米的睾丸上 |
[26:31] | Ah, I didna look at a lass again until I was 16. | 那以后直到16岁 我都不敢看女孩 |
[26:34] | Great. | 有意思 |
[26:35] | I want to hear more of these stories. | 我还想多听一些这样的故事 |
[26:37] | Plenty more where that came from, lad. | 那时候这种事可太多了 孩子 |
[26:41] | I think that’s enough stories for one night. | 一晚上讲了这些故事 我觉得已经够了 |
[26:43] | Ah, it’s good to have family around the table again. | 一家人能再聚在一起吃饭 真是太好了 |
[26:46] | Aye. | 是的 |
[26:48] | I’ll go fetch us some more wood for the fire. | 我再去拿些柴火来 |
[26:58] | You’ll never guess who I met. | 你绝对想不到我遇到谁了 |
[27:02] | King George? | 乔治国王 |
[27:03] | Warm. | 很接近了 |
[27:05] | George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[27:07] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[27:09] | I’d love to hear more about it, but I, uh–I’m exhausted. | 我很想听你细说这件事 但我很累了 |
[27:13] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go to bed. | 抱歉 我想去睡了 |
[27:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:15] | Good night, lass. | 晚安 孩子 |
[27:17] | Of course, darling. I’ll, uh– | 当然 亲爱的 我 |
[27:18] | I’ll walk you to the shelter. | 我陪你去小屋 |
[27:21] | I can check in on Lizzie. | 顺便看看丽兹怎么样了 |
[27:23] | It’s a shame she wasn’t feeling well enough to join us. | 她生病了不能跟我们一起吃饭 实在是遗憾 |
[27:27] | The lass reminds me of yer mother. | 那个孩子让我想起你母亲 |
[27:30] | Same eyes. | 她们有一样的眼睛 |
[27:33] | Aye, she does. | 是啊 |
[27:36] | And she’s here. | 她现在到你们身边了 |
[27:40] | Ye’ve suffered enough pain in yer life. | 你这一辈子受苦无数 |
[27:44] | I’m glad for ye, lad. | 现在我很为你高兴 孩子 |
[27:45] | I just hope she can… | 我只希望她能够 |
[27:48] | feel this place is her home. | 把这当成自己的家 |
[27:51] | She’s still a stranger. | 她现在还把自己当外人 |
[27:53] | Give her time. | 给她点时间 |
[27:54] | She’ll come to know ye. | 她会慢慢了解你的 |
[28:03] | Checked in on Lizzie again this morning, | 我早上又去看了丽兹的状况 |
[28:05] | and in better light, it could be malaria. | 往好的方面看 可能是疟疾 |
[28:08] | I think an infusion of Jesuit bark will help with that. | 我想 给她喝点金鸡纳树皮应该有帮助 |
[28:13] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:16] | She’s been a good friend to me. | 她是我很好的朋友 |
[28:33] | Daddy knew. | 爸爸知道的 |
[28:39] | That you came back. | 知道你回来了 |
[28:46] | I saw the obituary on his desk years ago. | 很多年前我在他桌子上看到一则讣告 |
[28:49] | I didn’t realize what it was at the time, | 那时候我不知道是什么 |
[28:51] | but…I remembered it recently when I found it again myself. | 但我最近找到了它 我想起来了 |
[28:57] | He knew you came back to Jamie. | 他知道你回来找杰米了 |
[29:09] | Frank was an astute man. | 弗兰克向来聪明 |
[29:16] | He always knew my heart was here. | 他一直知道我的心在这里 |
[29:19] | I can see it too. | 我也能看出来 |
[29:23] | I see why you had to come back to Jamie. | 我知道你为什么要回来找杰米 |
[29:33] | It’s quite a lot to take in… | 来这里 有很多事情 |
[29:36] | being here. | 需要适应 |
[29:38] | It was for me. | 我当时也是这样 |
[29:41] | It’s quite overwhelming. | 有些不知所措 |
[29:47] | Oh, damn it! God. | 该死 |
[29:50] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:52] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[29:57] | You know, you can talk to me about Roger. | 罗杰的事 你可以跟我聊聊的 |
[30:01] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[30:03] | There’s nothing I can do about that now. | 我现在无能为力了 |
[30:06] | It’s not as if I can phone him. | 我又没法给他打电话 |
[30:24] | Spend it wisely. Next. | 明智点花 下一个 |
[30:26] | Mr. MacKenzie. | 麦肯齐先生 |
[30:31] | Back to Carolina for you, is it? | 你要回到卡罗来纳州了啊 |
[30:32] | As soon as I can make my way aboard another ship. | 只要我能登上另一艘船 |
[30:36] | You have Danu. I have Eros. | 你有水神达努 我有爱神厄洛斯 |
[30:40] | Forgive me, Captain, but I wondered if I may have | 原谅我 船长 能否给我一两颗宝石 |
[30:42] | one or two of those small gems instead of coin as wages. | 而不是硬币 作为我的工资 |
[30:54] | The smaller ones, perhaps. | 可以给你小一点的 |
[31:02] | Eros must be a difficult lord to serve. | 爱神厄洛斯肯定是很难侍奉的神 |
[31:08] | Always a lassie. | 总是个姑娘 |
[31:12] | Next. | 下一个 |
[31:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:07] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[32:09] | Safe travels. | 一路小心 |
[32:43] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[32:45] | Where in God’s name did ye learn to shoot like that? | 天啊 你从哪里学会这样开枪的 |
[32:47] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[32:51] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[32:53] | I ken his name. | 我知道他的名字 |
[32:56] | Yer mother told me about him. | 你妈妈和我说过他 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:01] | He and I would camp out, and he taught me to shoot. | 他和我去过露营 他教我怎么开枪 |
[33:04] | So… | 所以 |
[33:17] | It’s a far cry from the still-cellar at Leoch. | 这离里奥克的地窖还差得远 |
[33:22] | It does make whisky, though. | 但还是能酿威士忌 |
[33:24] | Of a sort. | 算是威士忌吧 |
[33:27] | The farmers from the Ridge supply the barley | 山脊的农民供应大麦 |
[33:30] | and help distribute the liquor. | 帮助分发酒 |
[33:36] | So does everyone always call you “Young” Ian? | 大家总是叫你小伊恩吗 |
[33:39] | When I was a bairn, it was “Wee” Ian. | 我还是幼儿时 大家叫我小不点伊恩 |
[33:44] | Everyone always just calls me “Bree.” | 大家总是叫我布丽 |
[33:49] | Is that what you call her when you shorten her name? | 把她的名字缩短就是布丽吗 |
[33:52] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[33:55] | Something wrong with Bree? | 布丽有什么不对劲吗 |
[33:58] | No, it’s a Scots word. | 没有 这是个苏格兰词 |
[34:04] | Doesna translate. | 没法翻译 |
[34:21] | A bree means a disturbance? | 布丽的意思是烦乱吗 |
[34:23] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[34:24] | Among other things. | 还有别的意思 |
[34:26] | Well, you could have told her that. | 你本可以告诉她的 |
[34:28] | She’s not some fragile piece of glass that can break, you know. | 她又不是易碎的玻璃 |
[34:32] | I dinna want to hurt the lass. | 我不想伤害她 |
[34:35] | She’s clearly heartsick over this Roger. | 罗杰让她很悲痛 |
[34:41] | I ken how she feels. | 我知道她的感受 |
[34:45] | When I thought I’d lost ye forever, | 当我想到永远失去你时 |
[34:48] | breathing was a chore. | 呼吸都成了累人的工作 |
[34:51] | That’s just a part of it. | 那只是一部分 |
[34:54] | She doesn’t want to hurt you. | 她不想伤害你 |
[34:57] | I’ve watched the two of you the last few weeks | 过去几周里 我一直观察你俩 |
[34:59] | tiptoeing around talking about Frank. | 对弗兰克的事小心翼翼 避而不谈 |
[35:06] | Perhaps you should take her hunting with you. | 也许你该带她去打猎 |
[35:09] | It would take her mind off Roger, and, well, | 这会让她不去想罗杰 |
[35:12] | you’d have some time to spend together alone. | 你们也可以共度一些时光 |
[35:57] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[36:10] | I’ll be hunting up the mountain. | 我要去山里打猎 |
[36:13] | Will ye come wi’ me, lass? | 你跟我一起吗 姑娘 |
[36:32] | So what are we hunting? | 我们要打什么猎 |
[36:36] | Bees. | 蜜蜂 |
[36:39] | Bees? | 蜜蜂 |
[36:41] | How do you hunt bees? | 怎么捕捉蜜蜂啊 |
[36:43] | Uh, look for flowers. | 找花朵 |
[36:47] | It’s, uh– | 能 |
[36:48] | it’s good to spend time with you, | 和你一起共度时光真好 |
[36:52] | a leannan, m’ annsachd. | [苏格兰语] |
[36:55] | You called me that before. | 你之前也这样称呼我 |
[36:57] | What does that mean– a leannan? | Leannan是什么意思 |
[37:00] | And the other word you said? | 还有另一个词 |
[37:02] | It means… | 意思是 |
[37:05] | means my darling. | 我亲爱的 |
[37:10] | M’ annsachd, my blessing. | M’ annsachd的意思是我的祝福 |
[37:39] | Look. | 看 |
[37:57] | See, the hummingbirds like to drink | 蜂鸟喜欢喝 |
[37:59] | from the long-throated flowers, | 长喉花的花蜜 |
[38:01] | but the bees canna get inside. | 但蜜蜂进不去 |
[38:04] | They like the–the broad, flat flowers | 它们喜欢又宽又平的花 |
[38:08] | like these. | 像是这样 |
[38:13] | Ah, they light on them and wallow | 它们停在花上 沉迷于花蜜 |
[38:15] | till they’re all covered over wi’ yellow. | 直到它们都被黄色覆盖 |
[38:21] | Watch. | 瞧 |
[38:23] | See which direction they go. | 瞧瞧它们往哪个方向去 |
[38:39] | A tree. That’s good. | 树 很好 |
[38:43] | Sometimes they hive among the rocks, | 有时候它们在岩石中筑巢 |
[38:45] | and then there’s little ye can do. | 而你无能为力 |
[38:49] | Now, it’s best to wait until dark, | 最好等到天黑 |
[38:53] | for then all the swarm will be inside the hive. | 那时候蜂群就都在蜂巢里 |
[38:56] | How will you move the hive? | 你要怎么拿下蜂巢 |
[38:59] | Once all the bees have gone to their rest, | 等所有的蜜蜂都去休息了 |
[39:02] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 |
[39:05] | I’ll blow a bit o’ smoke | 往蜂巢里 |
[39:08] | into the hive, keep them stunned… | 吹烟 让它们受惊 |
[39:13] | And then wrap it in my bag. | 然后把它放进包里 |
[39:18] | Then once we’ve returned home, ye’ll see. | 等我们回家后 你会看到的 |
[39:22] | I’ll place it in a bee gum, and come the morning, | 我会把它放在蜂胶里 到了早上 |
[39:25] | the bees will venture out, | 蜜蜂就会出来 |
[39:27] | looking around for the nearest flowers. | 寻找最近的花 |
[39:31] | Won’t they realize they aren’t in their proper place? | 它们不会意识到 它们不在老地方了吗 |
[39:36] | And what’ll they do about it? | 那它们要怎么办呢 |
[39:38] | They’ve no means to find their way back | 它们没有办法找到回家的路 |
[39:39] | and no home left here to come back to. | 而这里已经没有家可回了 |
[39:46] | Nay, they’ll be content. | 不是啦 它们会很满足 |
[39:50] | Content in their new home. | 在新家很满足 |
[39:56] | I have a home. | 我有家 |
[40:01] | I dinna wish to replace your father. | 我不想取代你父亲的位置 |
[40:03] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[40:06] | I feel disloyal to him even being here with you. | 单是现在跟你在一起 我都觉得愧对他 |
[40:11] | I’m grateful to him. | 我很感谢他 |
[40:15] | He raised you for yer mother’s sake, | 他是因为你母亲才抚养你的 |
[40:16] | a child of another man, | 你是另一个男人的孩子 |
[40:20] | a man he had no cause to love. | 他没有理由爱我 |
[40:24] | He stood by ye both. | 他一直陪伴着你们 |
[40:27] | And he loved you, | 他爱你 |
[40:29] | even though he didna see himself in you. | 即便你长得丝毫不像他 |
[40:39] | I had to give you to him. | 我必须把你还给他 |
[40:42] | Though I canna say I’m sorry ye came back to me. | 虽然我很开心你能来找我 |
[40:47] | Sure I’m not a Bree? | 你确定我不是布丽吗 |
[40:50] | Disturbance, huh? | 就是令人烦乱 |
[40:52] | Murtagh told me. | 穆塔夫跟我说了 |
[40:56] | Aye, ye are. | 是啊 确实 |
[40:58] | As was yer mother before ye, but… | 你母亲生你之前也是 但是 |
[41:02] | ye’re one I welcome. | 我很欢迎你 |
[41:08] | Ye’re my flesh and blood. | 你是我的骨血 |
[41:12] | And since ye returned to me, I’m finding ye’re my… | 你来找我了 我才发现你也是 |
[41:15] | my heart and soul as well. | 我的心和灵魂 |
[41:19] | So… | 所以 |
[41:21] | I will keep calling ye Bree, | 我还是会叫你布丽 |
[41:24] | if ye dinna mind it. | 只要你不介意 |
[41:26] | No. | 不介意 |
[41:28] | I don’t know what to call you. | 我不知道该叫你什么 |
[41:34] | You can call me…Da, | 你可以叫我 爸 |
[41:37] | if ye like. | 只要你喜欢 |
[41:39] | Da? | 爸 |
[41:40] | Is that Gaelic? | 是盖尔语吗 |
[41:43] | No. | 不是 |
[41:44] | It’s only… | 只是 |
[41:48] | it’s only simple. | 只是简称 |
[42:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[42:13] | I’ll put the kettle on, shall I? | 我去烧水吧 |
[42:23] | Good job. | 真厉害 |
[42:25] | You too. | 你也是 |
[42:32] | Aye, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[42:58] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[43:02] | No. | 没 |
[43:11] | Something bothering you? | 有心事吗 |
[43:18] | Just a foolish regret. | 只是愚蠢的遗憾 |
[43:22] | These past few weeks with our daughter… | 跟女儿在一起的这几周 |
[43:26] | mean so much to me. | 对我意义重大 |
[43:30] | Must we lose her? | 她不能一直留在这吗 |
[43:34] | I dinna want her to return to her own time, Sassenach. | 我不想她回到她的时代 英格兰人 |
[43:40] | I wish she could stay here too. | 我也希望她能留在这 |
[43:45] | For a while at least, but… | 至少待一段时间 但 |
[43:49] | not forever. | 不能一直在这 |
[43:52] | She belongs back in her time. | 她属于她的时代 |
[43:56] | It’s safer there. | 那里更安全 |
[43:58] | There’s more opportunities for her. | 她的机会也更多 |
[44:04] | I know I mustn’t grieve for it, but… | 我知道我不该因此伤心 但 |
[44:14] | she… | 她 |
[44:19] | she smiles in her sleep, | 她睡觉时会笑 |
[44:21] | as ye say I do. | 你说我也会笑 |
[44:26] | I remember Jenny | 我记得珍妮 |
[44:29] | bending over each of her newborn bairns, | 总是会弯腰去观察每个新生的孩子 |
[44:33] | watching them for hours. | 一看就是几个小时 |
[44:39] | I could watch Brianna like that and never tire of it. | 我也可以像那样毫不疲倦地看着布丽安娜 |
[44:46] | She’s a gift…from me to you… | 她是我给你的礼物 |
[44:55] | and you to me. | 也是你给我的礼物 |
[45:03] | And she called me Da. | 她叫我爸 |
[45:33] | Mistress. | 小姐 |
[45:36] | Ye’re awake so early. | 你醒得真早 |
[45:39] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[45:42] | I thought I heard ye crying in the night. | 我好像听见你晚上在哭 |
[45:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:48] | Just a bad dream. | 只是做了噩梦 |
[45:50] | Another one? | 又做噩梦了 |
[45:52] | Ye’ve been having so many. | 你最近做了好多噩梦 |
[45:53] | Lizzie, I’m fine. Honest. | 丽兹 我没事 真的 |
[45:58] | Very well, then. | 那好 |
[46:01] | If ye dinna mind, I’ll be going with Ian | 如果你不介意 我今天要和伊恩 |
[46:04] | to the mill today. | 去磨坊 |
[46:05] | Of course. | 去吧 |
[46:06] | I’m gonna pick herbs with my mother. | 我今天要跟我母亲去采草药 |
[46:08] | I’ll see you in a while? | 那一会儿见 |
[46:37] | Now, I know… you’re missing Roger. | 我知道你在想罗杰 |
[46:41] | There’s something else, isn’t there? | 发生了其他事 是不是 |
[46:48] | I wondered if you could still do that. | 我在想你还能不能做到 |
[46:51] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[46:52] | Read my mind. | 看穿我的心思 |
[46:55] | Sort of hoped you could. | 有点希望你能看穿 |
[46:59] | Well, I expect I’m a little out of practice. | 我应该是疏于练习了 |
[47:06] | Give me a moment. | 等一等 |
[47:20] | How far along are you? | 你怀了多长时间了 |
[47:26] | About two months. | 大概两个月了 |
[47:30] | Didn’t you or Roger think to use any precautions? | 你和罗杰没想过采取预防措施吗 |
[47:34] | I didn’t think I needed to pack condoms, Mama. | 我没想到还需要带些避孕套过来 妈妈 |
[47:39] | Of course. | 也是 |
[47:42] | I don’t suppose Roger knows about any of this… | 我想罗杰完全不知道 |
[47:46] | given that he left so soon after? | 毕竟他后来走得那么匆忙 |
[47:50] | Well, um… | 那个 |
[47:56] | It might not be Roger’s. | 这可能不是罗杰的孩子 |
[48:00] | What? | 什么 |
[48:05] | It might not be Roger’s baby. | 这可能不是罗杰的孩子 |
[48:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:17] | Then, uh, whose? | 那是谁的 |
[48:31] | There was… | 我在… |
[48:34] | this man | 柳树酒馆 |
[48:37] | at the Willow Tree Tavern. | 遇到一个男的 |
[48:40] | We started talking, and… | 我们当时就聊了起来 |
[48:46] | and… | 后来 |
[48:52] | And then I didn’t fight him. | 我没有反抗他 |
[48:56] | I didn’t fight him hard enough. | 我反抗得不够狠 |
[48:58] | Why the hell didn’t I fight him? | 我为什么没有反抗他 |
[49:00] | Brianna. Oh, Brianna. | 布丽安娜 布丽安娜 |
[49:05] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 这不是你的错 |
[49:11] | Oh, my baby. | 我的女儿 |
[49:14] | Oh, my baby. | 我的女儿 |
[49:37] | How, uh… | 你 |
[49:39] | how certain are you that… | 你有多确定 |
[49:43] | well, that the baby isn’t Roger’s? | 孩子不是罗杰的 |
[49:47] | Well, he didn’t… | 他没有 |
[49:50] | I mean, Roger didn’t, um… | 罗杰没有 |
[49:55] | Withdrawal method. | 体外射精 |
[50:01] | And when did the… | 那是什么时候 |
[50:06] | It was the same night. | 是同一晚 |
[50:11] | Oh, Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[50:24] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[50:28] | About Brianna. | 关于布丽安娜 |
[50:38] | She wants to leave. | 她想离开 |
[50:45] | No. | 不是 |
[50:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:06] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[51:10] | In Wilmington. | 在威明顿 |
[51:12] | Right after Roger left. | 就在罗杰走后 |
[51:15] | She only just told me today. | 她今天才告诉我 |
[51:24] | But there’s something else. | 但还有别的事 |
[51:31] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[52:08] | Lizzie. What’s the matter? | 丽兹 怎么了 |
[52:11] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[52:13] | Lord, it’s– it’s him. | 天啊 是他 |
[52:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[52:55] | Uncle Jamie. | 杰米舅舅 |
[52:56] | Ian? Lizzie? | 伊恩 丽兹 |
[52:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[52:59] | She saw a man that put a fright into her, Uncle. | 她看见了一个让她害怕的人 舅舅 |
[53:01] | Near the road, sir. | 就在路边 先生 |
[53:03] | She kent him. | 她认识他 |
[53:05] | Seen him before… | 之前见过 |
[53:06] | with Brianna. | 跟布丽安娜在一起 |
[53:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[53:10] | At Wilmington. | 在威明顿 |
[53:11] | A brute of a man, he was. | 他很残忍 |
[53:14] | Brianna was afraid of him. | 布丽安娜害怕他 |
[53:16] | He came close to her | 他靠近了她 |
[53:20] | a-and held her by the arms. | 抓住了她的手臂 |
[53:23] | Took her away with him. | 把她带走了 |
[53:26] | And you let her go wi’ him? | 你就让她跟他走了吗 |
[53:27] | I should have gone after her, | 我本该跟着她的 |
[53:30] | but I was afraid, sir. | 但我害怕 先生 |
[53:32] | May God forgive me. | 愿上帝宽恕我 |
[53:37] | She… | 她 |
[53:39] | she didna return nigh till dawn. | 天快亮时她才回来 |
[53:44] | She had bruises, and her nose was bleeding. | 她身上有淤青 鼻子出血了 |
[53:48] | And…there was blood on her petticoats. | 她的衬裙上有血 |
[53:53] | And… | 还有 |
[53:55] | I could smell him on her… | 我能在她身上闻到他的味道 |
[53:59] | his seed. | 他的精液 |
[54:03] | She was a virgin when he took her. | 当他带走她时 她还是个处女 |
[54:07] | I am her maid, sir. | 我是她的女佣 先生 |
[54:09] | I saw the blood. | 我看见了血 |
[54:12] | And now he’s come after her– | 现在他来找她了 |
[54:13] | Are ye sure this is the same man who attacked her? | 你确定这就是攻击她的那个男人吗 |
[54:15] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[54:17] | D’ye think he’s come to claim her? | 你觉得他是来带走她的吗 |
[54:18] | Go to the cabin. | 去小屋 |
[54:20] | Dinna breathe a word of this to my wife or daughter. | 别跟我妻子或者女儿提起半个字 |
[54:22] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[54:23] | O dear Mother. | 天啊 |
[54:24] | O blessed Mother, what have I done? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
[54:26] | Go! Ian, see her home. | 快 伊恩 送她回家 |
[54:39] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[54:52] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里拿到的这个 |
[54:56] | Brianna, tell me. | 布丽安娜 告诉我 |
[55:03] | Stephen Bonnet? | 斯蒂芬·邦内特 |
[55:09] | He’s the man who… | 是他 |
[55:14] | I saw him with your ring, | 我看见他拿着你的戒指 |
[55:17] | and I offered to buy it from him. | 我提出要从他手里买下 |
[55:22] | That’s when it happened? | 那时候你就被… |
[55:26] | Why did you not tell me this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[55:27] | I couldn’t. | 我不能说 |
[55:30] | Ian told me about what happened on the river. | 伊恩和我说了河上发生的事 |
[55:33] | And I knew that you would feel awful for what happened to me | 我知道你会因为我的事而觉得难过 |
[55:36] | because of the ring and Jamie would blame himself | 因为戒指 杰米也会自责 |
[55:38] | because he helped Bonnet escape. | 因为他帮助邦内特逃跑了 |
[55:41] | If he knows, he’ll try to find Bonnet. | 如果他知道 他会去找邦内特的 |
[55:44] | And I can’t let him do that. | 我不能让他去 |
[55:46] | You’ve met the man, Mama. You know what he’s like. | 你见过他 妈妈 你知道他是什么样的人 |
[55:50] | You have to promise me to keep this to yourself. | 你得保证不跟别人说 |
[55:53] | – No. – Promise. | -不 -答应我 |
[56:04] | Good day, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[56:05] | Could you tell me if Fraser’s Ridge is near– | 你能告诉我弗雷泽山脊是否在附近 |
[56:25] | Someone’s coming. Someone’s coming! | 有人来了 有人来了 |
[56:29] | It’s Tom Burley. | 是汤姆·波利 |
[56:45] | Get rid of him. | 处理掉他 |
[56:47] | Should I kill him? | 我该杀了他吗 |
[56:47] | No. No, I won’t make a murderer of you. | 不 我不会让你成为谋杀犯 |
[56:52] | Not that he doesn’t deserve it. | 虽然他该死 |
[56:59] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[57:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[57:08] | What d’ye want me to do wi’ him? | 你想让我对他做什么 |
[57:10] | I dinna care. | 我不在乎 |
[57:11] | Just get him out of my sight. | 让他离开我的视线 |