时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You weren’t supposed to come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[00:13] | – Roger, wait. – You could have called me. | -罗杰 等等 -你明明可以打电话 |
[00:15] | – I wanted to call you. – Come with me. | -我也想 -跟我来 |
[00:17] | – I love you. – You have all of me. | -我爱你 -你拥有全部的我了 |
[00:20] | How much money do you want for it? | 你想要多少钱 |
[00:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:24] | Mistress, ye’re bleeding. | 小姐 你在流血 |
[00:26] | You’re Jamie Fraser. My name is Brianna. | 你是杰米·弗雷泽 我叫布丽安娜 |
[00:29] | I’m your daughter. | 是你的女儿 |
[00:32] | Bree. | 布丽 |
[00:33] | But I wondered if I may have one or two of those gems. | 能否给我一两颗宝石 |
[00:36] | The smaller ones, perhaps. | 可以给你小一点的 |
[00:37] | – How far along are you? – About two months. | -你怀了多长时间了 -大概两个月了 |
[00:40] | Why the hell didn’t I fight him? | 我为什么没有反抗他 |
[00:41] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 我很遗憾你遇到了这种事 |
[00:43] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[00:45] | She saw a man that put a fright into her. | 她看见了一个让她害怕的人 |
[00:46] | Are ye sure this is the same man who attacked her? | 你确定这就是攻击她的那个男人吗 |
[00:49] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[00:50] | Could you tell me if Fraser’s Ridge is near– | 你能告诉我弗雷泽山脊是否在附近 |
[00:53] | What d’ye want me to do wi’ him? | 你想让我对他做什么 |
[00:54] | Get him out of my sight. | 让他离开我的视线 |
[02:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:58] | Wee accident near the still. | 蒸馏室附近出了点小意外 |
[03:06] | Yer mother told me what happened. | 你妈妈告诉了我发生的事 |
[03:10] | Did ye ken the man? | 你认识那男人吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[03:21] | Need to check on the snares. | 我得去检查陷阱了 |
[03:29] | Will ye walk with me? | 你愿意和我一起走走吗 |
[03:44] | Do you hate me, Da? | 你恨我吗 爸 |
[03:46] | Hate ye? | 恨你 |
[03:48] | An unwed pregnant daughter can’t be what you hoped for. | 你肯定不想要一个未婚先孕的女儿 |
[03:52] | Why would I think less of ye for something ye didna do, | 我为什么要因为别人对你做的 非你自愿的事 |
[03:54] | but was done to ye? | 而仇视你呢 |
[03:57] | Dinna fash. | 别担心 |
[03:59] | I’ll see ye marrit. | 我会确保你结婚的 |
[04:02] | I don’t want to be married. | 我不想结婚 |
[04:03] | With a bairn coming, ye must. | 快生孩子了 你必须结婚 |
[04:07] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[04:09] | I love someone else. Back in my time. | 我爱别人 是我那个时代的人 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | The historian, huh? | 那个历史学家 对吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah, not that he’ll want me now, | 对 但在这事之后 |
[04:20] | after what’s happened. | 他不会要我了 |
[04:24] | If he’s an honorable, decent man, he’ll want ye. | 如果他是个值得尊敬的体面人 他会要你的 |
[04:28] | If he doesn’t, he doesn’t deserve ye. | 如果他不要 他就配不上你 |
[04:38] | And I will travel through time myself to tell him. | 我会亲自穿越时空告诉他 |
[04:49] | I feel so stupid. | 我感觉自己好傻 |
[04:53] | I could’ve avoided it. | 我能够避免的 |
[04:55] | I followed him into a dark room by myself. | 我自己跟他走进了暗室 |
[04:58] | It’s not your fault, Brianna. | 这不是你的错 布丽安娜 |
[05:00] | Never think that. | 别那样想 |
[05:02] | – You weren’t there. – I didna have to be. | -你当时不在 -我不用在 |
[05:05] | – I was scared. – Wi’ good reason. | -我很怕 -你有理由怕 |
[05:07] | But I could’ve been brave. I could’ve fought. | 但我可以勇敢点 我可以反抗的 |
[05:09] | Brianna… | 布丽安娜 |
[05:11] | I hate myself for what happened. | 我因为这事憎恨自己 |
[05:12] | You couldna have stopped him. | 你不可能阻止他 |
[05:14] | I could’ve tried harder! | 我本可以更努力 |
[05:20] | Ye’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:24] | Ye’re right. Ye could have. | 你说得对 你本可以 |
[05:32] | Unless, of course, ye wanted it. | 除非你想要 |
[05:35] | What? | 什么 |
[05:38] | I’m thinkin’– | 我在想 |
[05:41] | I’m thinkin’ are ye mebbe… | 我在想也许你 |
[05:44] | playin’ wi’ the truth a bit, lass? | 扭曲了真相 孩子 |
[05:47] | Mebbe it wasn’t rape at all. | 也许那不是强奸 |
[05:50] | Mebbe ye took a dislike to the lad | 也许你不喜欢那小子 |
[05:53] | and made up the story after. | 之后编了个故事 |
[05:55] | You think I’m lying? | 你认为我在说谎吗 |
[05:56] | Ye wouldn’t be the first lass to make a mistake | 你不是第一个犯了错 |
[05:59] | and try to hide it. | 试图掩盖的姑娘 |
[06:02] | Mebbe… | 也许 |
[06:08] | Mebbe you enjoyed it. | 也许你很享受 |
[06:13] | Is that all ye’ve got for me lass, huh? | 你就这么点本事吗 孩子 |
[06:14] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[06:17] | I could break your neck. | 我能扭断你的脖子 |
[06:20] | I could end your life here and now. | 我立刻就能杀了你 |
[06:23] | Could ye stop me? | 你能阻止我吗 |
[06:24] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[06:27] | – Answer me! – No! | -回答我 -不能 |
[06:33] | – No. – No. | -不能 -不能 |
[06:40] | No, and you couldna have stopped him either. | 那你也不能阻止他 |
[06:45] | Bree… | 布丽 |
[06:49] | would ye think yourself a coward | 你会因为自己无法空手 |
[06:50] | because ye couldna fight off a wolf with yer bare hands? | 击退恶狼而认为自己懦弱吗 |
[06:54] | It took courage not to fight. | 不反抗也需要勇气 |
[06:57] | If ye did, he woulda killed ye. | 如果你反抗 他会杀了你 |
[07:10] | Did you fight back against Jack Randall? | 你反抗杰克·兰德尔了吗 |
[07:20] | Mama told me about him, | 妈妈跟我说过他 |
[07:23] | about what happened at Wentworth. | 说过温特沃斯发生的事 |
[07:27] | Did you fight him? | 你反抗他了吗 |
[07:35] | I gave him my word not to fight. | 我向他承诺 我不会还手 |
[07:39] | For yer mother’s life, | 为了你母亲的性命 |
[07:43] | I would do the same again. | 我也会再做一次 |
[07:52] | Did you kill him finally? | 你最后杀掉他了吗 |
[07:55] | Why are ye asking, lass? | 你为什么这么问 孩子 |
[07:58] | I’ve been wondering if it would help | 我一直在想 如果我杀掉 |
[08:02] | if I killed the man who did this to me. | 那个男人 会不会有帮助 |
[08:05] | And ye’ll have killed a man before? | 你以前杀过人吗 |
[08:08] | Think I can’t, don’t you? | 你觉得我下不了手 对吗 |
[08:11] | And what will ye get back? | 你想要回什么呢 |
[08:13] | Mama told me you tried to kill Jack Randall | 妈妈说你想要在巴黎的决斗里 |
[08:16] | in Paris in a duel. | 杀了杰克·兰德尔 |
[08:19] | What did you try to get back? | 你那时又想要回什么呢 |
[08:25] | My honor. | 我的名誉 |
[08:30] | You don’t think my honor is worth trying to get back? | 你觉得我的名誉就不值得要吗 |
[08:34] | I think ye would get yerself killed | 我觉得那种蠢事 |
[08:35] | if ye tried to do something foolish like that. | 会让你害死自己的 |
[08:37] | At least I’d take him with me. | 至少我能拉上他一起死 |
[08:43] | I did kill Randall, | 我的确杀了兰德尔 |
[08:46] | finally, | 最终 |
[08:48] | at Culloden. | 在克罗登 |
[08:52] | I awoke on the moor wi’ his corpse on top of me. | 我在沼泽醒来 发现他的尸首压住了我 |
[08:57] | Did it help? | 你有开心吗 |
[09:00] | Vengeance didna seem so important then. | 那时候 复仇不是最重要的事 |
[09:05] | There were hundreds dead upon the moor | 有数百人死在了克罗登沼泽里 |
[09:10] | and I thought I’d be one of them. | 我以为自己也是其中一个 |
[09:14] | But he was. | 但他才是 |
[09:18] | So… | 所以… |
[09:20] | I left him to God. | 我把他留给了上帝 |
[09:27] | I keep thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[09:29] | if he was dead, maybe I could forget. | 如果他死了 我或许就能忘记 |
[09:38] | Ye wilna forget, | 你没法忘记 |
[09:41] | but time will let you heal. | 但时间可以让你痊愈 |
[10:42] | Hey, stop! | 停下 |
[10:43] | Hey, stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[10:45] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:50] | – Are ye all right, man? – No more. | -你还好吗 伙计 -不走了 |
[10:51] | Come on, we need to get you on your feet. | 快 我扶你站起来 |
[10:53] | No more. No more. | 不走了 不走了 |
[10:54] | – Come on. – No more. | -快点 -不走了 |
[10:56] | He needs water. | 他要喝水 |
[10:58] | But he’s hurt– | 但他受伤了… |
[11:01] | You do not speak. | 不许说话 |
[11:15] | No, get up. | 不 起来 |
[11:17] | Come on, get up. Get up, come on. | 快点 起来 起来 |
[11:18] | Don’t do this. Get up. | 别这样 起来 |
[11:20] | Come on, get up! | 快点起来 |
[12:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:28] | Keeping track of every passing day. | 记录时间 |
[12:33] | A week since I was sold to these bastards. | 我被卖给这群混蛋已经一周了 |
[12:41] | It’s Tuesday, if you were wondering. | 今天是周二 如果你想知道的话 |
[12:44] | You want to know what day it is? | 你想知道日子吗 |
[12:48] | To what purpose? | 有什么用 |
[12:50] | I want to know how long it takes to arrive | 我想知道我们要花多久 |
[12:52] | wherever we’re going. | 才能到要去的地方 |
[12:56] | I estimate that though we’re walking slowly, | 我觉得 虽然我们走得不快 |
[12:58] | we are walking all day, so perhaps… | 但也没有停过 所以或许… |
[13:02] | ten miles each day. | 一天能走十英里 |
[13:07] | And we’re going almost due north. | 也基本上是朝着正北 |
[13:15] | I’ve been observing landmarks too | 我也在观察地标 |
[13:17] | so I can find them later on my return. | 等我以后回来好找到他们 |
[13:24] | You think you’ll survive? | 你觉得你能活下去吗 |
[13:27] | I have to. | 必须活下去 |
[13:32] | I can’t die like this. | 我不能这么死 |
[13:36] | Not here, not now. | 不在这里 不是现在 |
[13:40] | I’m going to escape. | 我要逃跑 |
[13:44] | I’m going to get back to my wife. | 回我的妻子身边 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:55] | You’re gonna need a longer string… | 那你需要根长点的绳子 |
[14:08] | Bree, it wouldn’t be easy. | 布丽 这不是容易的事 |
[14:13] | It would be dangerous, and it would hurt. | 会很危险 也会很痛 |
[14:18] | I don’t have anything for the pain, | 我没有能止痛的药 |
[14:20] | only whisky. | 只有威士忌 |
[14:23] | But if you want me to, | 但如果你真想的话 |
[14:27] | I could do it. | 我可以做 |
[14:32] | It would have to be surgical. | 那必须要动手术 |
[14:34] | I don’t have the right herbs, and… | 我没有合适的草药 而且… |
[14:38] | well, not only are they unreliable, | 草药不仅不可靠 |
[14:39] | but they’re risky. | 也有风险 |
[14:47] | At least, with surgery, | 至少动手术 |
[14:49] | well, it’s more certain. | 能有把握一些 |
[14:57] | It would have to be soon… | 要做就必须尽快 |
[15:02] | While the fetus is still small. | 趁着胚胎还小 |
[15:06] | I know this is an impossible decision… | 我知道这是个不可能的决定 |
[15:14] | But I want you to know, | 但我想让你知道 |
[15:17] | it is an option. | 你有选择 |
[15:22] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[15:25] | I mean, did you ever consider it? | 我是说 你考虑过吗 |
[15:30] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[15:32] | What, with you? | 考虑过打掉你吗 |
[15:36] | No, I never. | 不 我没有过 |
[15:39] | Bree, | 布丽 |
[15:41] | it was a different situation. | 情况完全不一样 |
[15:45] | I wanted you. | 我想要你 |
[15:47] | I loved your father, and he wanted you. | 我爱你的父亲 他也想要你在身边 |
[16:01] | Darling, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[16:06] | The withdrawal method isn’t foolproof. | 后退也不是万全之策 |
[16:09] | It is possible that the baby could be Roger’s, right? | 孩子可能是罗杰的 对吧 |
[16:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:17] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[16:26] | Bree, if you want to keep this baby | 布丽 如果你想留下这个孩子 |
[16:29] | and go back to your life, | 回归你原来的生活 |
[16:33] | to Roger… | 回到罗杰身边 |
[16:38] | Then you would have to go now. | 那你现在就得走了 |
[16:41] | Now? Why? | 现在 为什么 |
[16:46] | Well, you can go through pregnant. | 这个嘛 你要经历怀孕的过程 |
[16:48] | We know this because I went through with you. | 我们知道是因为我跟你一起经历过 |
[16:52] | To go through with a baby in your arms… | 跟你怀抱里的孩子一起经历 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what would happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[17:00] | It might not make it. | 它可能会撑不下去 |
[17:03] | It might stay while you go… | 或者它留了下来 而你离开 |
[17:09] | Or go somewhere else. | 或去了其他什么地方 |
[17:16] | So in other words… | 所以换句话说 |
[17:19] | no matter what I choose, | 不管我选择什么 |
[17:22] | I have to choose now. | 都要现在就选 |
[17:28] | Oh, Bree… | 布丽 |
[17:54] | Here, cousin. Let me help ye with that. | 来吧 表姐 让我来帮你 |
[17:57] | – Are you sure? – Aye, ’tis nae bother. | -你确定吗 -当然 不麻烦 |
[18:00] | I’ll take it over the way for you. | 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Come, Rollo. | 来吧 罗洛 |
[18:10] | He’s smitten wi’ ye, lass. | 他喜欢你 小姑娘 |
[18:13] | He’s my cousin. | 他是我的表弟 |
[18:16] | Can ye no be smitten with cousins in yer time? | 你们那个年代 不能跟表亲在一起吗 |
[18:19] | It’s, uh, not encouraged. | 就是…不鼓励 |
[18:23] | He’s sweet, though. It’s nice to have a cousin. | 不过他很不错 有表弟真好 |
[18:27] | I never did before. | 我从来没有过 |
[18:36] | She seems at peace here, doesn’t she? | 她在这里好像很平和 对吧 |
[18:38] | Aye. | 是的 |
[18:39] | She’d grow roots there if she could… | 如果可以 她简直会在那里生根 |
[18:42] | In her wee garden. | 在她的小花园里 |
[18:45] | My father used to say the same thing. | 我父亲也说过同样的话 |
[18:51] | He used to joke that she would leave us someday | 他总是开玩笑说她有天会离开我们 |
[18:55] | and go and live alone in the woods. | 然后去森林里一个人生活 |
[18:58] | I guess she kind of did… | 我想也差不多算是了 |
[19:01] | only she’s not alone. | 只不过不是一个人 |
[19:07] | Ye must think it’s my fault she left ye. | 你肯定觉得她的离开是我的错 |
[19:09] | After all that happened to you, coming here to find her– | 你经历了那么多事 来这里找她 |
[19:11] | No, I’m glad she did. | 不 我很高兴她那样做了 |
[19:16] | And I came here to find you too. | 我来这里也是为了找你 |
[20:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:50] | Hamburgers. | 汉堡 |
[20:54] | Messy cheeseburgers, | 腻兮兮的芝士汉堡 |
[20:56] | with all the fixings from Carmi’s. | 配菜是卡麦的 |
[21:03] | Ah, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. | 花生酱跟果冻三明治 |
[21:11] | Aspirin. | 阿司匹林 |
[21:13] | Seriously? Aspirin? | 认真的吗 阿司匹林 |
[21:16] | Leave it to the doctor. | 交给医生吧 |
[21:18] | You tell me that the next time you have a headache. | 下次再头痛你得告诉我 |
[21:24] | – Led Zeppelin. – Led Zeppelin? | -齐柏林飞艇 -齐柏林飞艇是什么 |
[21:27] | It’s a band. | 一个乐队 |
[21:28] | – You wouldn’t like ’em. – Hmm. Maybe I would. | -你不会喜欢的 -说不定我会 |
[21:32] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[21:34] | Oh, music. | 音乐 |
[21:36] | To be able to listen to it anytime you want, | 想要随时随地听到这首歌 |
[21:40] | just to be able to put a record on– | 能够放张唱片 |
[21:43] | some good jazz. | 好的爵士乐 |
[21:50] | Toilets. | 厕所 |
[21:52] | That flush. | 冲水 |
[22:00] | It’s good to have you here, Bree. | 有你在这里真好 布丽 |
[22:32] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:40] | I knew you’d come back for me. | 我知道你会回来找我的 |
[22:43] | Of course I did. | 我当然会 |
[22:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:51] | I’m pregnant, | 我怀孕了 |
[22:54] | and I don’t know if it’s yours. | 但不知道是不是你的孩子 |
[22:56] | I hope it is. | 我希望是 |
[23:00] | I’ve always wanted to be a father. | 我一直想成为一个父亲 |
[23:04] | Perhaps it’ll have my eyes. | 或许他会继承我的眼睛 |
[23:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:08] | No! No! | 不不 |
[23:12] | – Get off of me! No! – That’s it, darling. | -离我远点 不 -够了 亲爱的 |
[23:14] | That’s the lively ride I was looking for. | 这是我一直在寻找的感觉 |
[23:16] | No! Lizzie, help me! | 不 丽兹 帮帮我 |
[23:18] | Lizzie! Lizzie! Help me! | 丽兹 丽兹 帮帮我 |
[23:22] | Miss–Mistress. | 小…小姐 |
[23:31] | It’s another nightmare is all. | 只不过又是一场噩梦 |
[23:36] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他 对吧 |
[23:40] | The man who… | 那个人… |
[23:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:47] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[23:49] | You know, then? | 那你知道 |
[23:53] | He canna hurt ye now, Mistress. | 女士 他不能再伤害您了 |
[23:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:00] | – But still– – No. | -但那还是 -不 |
[24:02] | He wilna. | 他不会的 |
[24:04] | I can promise that. | 我能保证 |
[24:07] | How? | 怎么保证 |
[24:10] | I ken it, is all, Mistress. | 我就是知道 小姐 就是这样 |
[24:16] | You know something. | 你知道些什么 |
[24:19] | Something you’re not telling me. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[24:27] | I swore I wouldn’t, | 我发誓不会说 |
[24:29] | but ye need to ken, Mistress, | 但你需要知道 小姐 |
[24:32] | if only to rid you of these nightmares. | 只要能帮你摆脱这些噩梦就好了 |
[24:38] | He was here. | 他来过 |
[24:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:44] | I s-saw him on the road, | 我在路上看到了他 |
[24:47] | and I told yer da. | 我告诉了你爸 |
[24:50] | I told him who it was | 我告诉他那是谁 |
[24:53] | and what he’d done, | 他做了什么 |
[24:55] | and yer da beat him. | 你爸打了他 |
[24:58] | Nearly beat him to death, he did. | 差点把他打死 |
[25:02] | And he had Ian send him away. | 他让伊恩送他走了 |
[25:06] | So ye see? | 知道了吗 |
[25:08] | He canna hurt ye again. | 他没法再伤害你了 |
[25:11] | He was here? | 他来了吗 |
[25:16] | Wait, how do you know what he looked like? | 等等 你怎么知道他长什么样 |
[25:21] | I saw him with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看见了 |
[25:24] | When? | 在哪 |
[25:26] | Did I not see him come after ye and grab you | 我不是在客栈外看见他来找你 |
[25:29] | outside of the tavern? | 带你走了吗 |
[25:33] | Lizzie, | 丽兹 |
[25:37] | who is it you think did this to me? | 你觉得是谁对我做了这事 |
[25:45] | The mash will be ready for distilling within the month. | 一个月内 麦芽浆就可以蒸馏了 |
[25:48] | Aye, good. | 那就好 |
[25:49] | The–the next batch is almost ready for a taste. | 下一批差不多可以品尝了 |
[25:53] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[25:54] | Tom Burley’s already requested two casks. | 汤姆·波利已经要了两桶 |
[26:00] | Where is Roger? | 罗杰在哪 |
[26:03] | Lizzie told me Roger was here, and Jamie beat him. | 丽兹告诉我罗杰来过 杰米打了他 |
[26:06] | I thought Roger went back. | 我以为罗杰回去了 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I thought so too, but he didn’t, did he? | 我也这么想 但他没有 对吧 |
[26:13] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[26:18] | Your hand… | 你的手 |
[26:24] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的 对吧 |
[26:27] | I think I’ll, uh, wait outside. | 我去外面等着吧 |
[26:29] | – Come, lad. – Aye. | -走吧 小子 -好 |
[26:31] | No, he stays. | 不 他留下 |
[26:32] | He was involved in this too. | 他也和这事有关 |
[26:34] | Weren’t you, cousin? | 对吧 表弟 |
[26:39] | Jamie, what have you done? | 杰米 你做了什么 |
[26:48] | Aye, I gave a man a beating. | 我打了那人一顿 |
[26:52] | But if it was yer historian, then I didna ken it. | 但如果那是你的历史学家 我不知道 |
[26:54] | And you said he’d already left here. | 你说了他已经走了 |
[26:57] | Even so, | 就算如此 |
[26:58] | if he did ravish ye as Lizzie said… | 如果他像丽兹说的那样强奸了你 |
[27:01] | Lizzie was wrong. He didn’t. | 丽兹搞错了 他没有 |
[27:03] | – What, he didna bed ye? – No! | -他没和你上床吗 -没有 |
[27:06] | Well, yes, he did, but… | 他有 但是 |
[27:08] | I wanted him to. | 我是愿意的 |
[27:09] | We were handfast, and then we got in this huge fight, | 我们订了婚约 然后我们大吵了一架 |
[27:12] | and he left, and that was– | 他离开了 |
[27:13] | You bedded him from lust? | 因为性欲 你跟他上床了吗 |
[27:15] | Ye said he’d raped ye of yer virtue. | 你说他让你失去了处女之身 |
[27:17] | I nearly killed the man. | 我差点杀了他 |
[27:22] | and now I come to find ye claim yourself violated | 现在我发现你声称自己被侵犯了 |
[27:24] | upon findin’ yerself wi’ child– | 就因为你发现自己有了孩子 |
[27:26] | I was violated, you self-righteous bastard– | 我是被侵犯了 你这自以为是的混蛋 |
[27:29] | by someone else! | 被别人 |
[27:31] | You beat up the wrong man. | 你打错人了 |
[27:40] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:45] | – I’m sorry, lass, I– – Go to hell. | -抱歉 姑娘 我 -去死吧 |
[27:49] | I’ll make it right. | 我会纠正错误 |
[27:50] | You have my word as your father. | 你父亲向你保证 |
[27:53] | My father would never have said the things you said to me. | 我父亲绝对不会对我说你刚说的话 |
[27:56] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[27:59] | You’re nothing but a savage. | 你就是个野蛮人 |
[28:02] | Bree… | 布丽 |
[28:13] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[28:16] | Who attacked you, cousin? | 是谁攻击了你 表姐 |
[28:22] | If it wasna Roger, then who? | 如果不是罗杰 那是谁 |
[28:35] | It was him. | 是他 |
[28:49] | Bonnet? | 邦内特 |
[28:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:57] | Now where the hell is Roger? | 罗杰到底在哪 |
[29:08] | Wi’ the Mohawk. | 跟莫霍克人在一起 |
[29:12] | I–I– | 我 |
[29:14] | I sold him to the Mohawk. | 我把他卖给了莫霍克人 |
[29:17] | You sold him? | 你卖了他吗 |
[29:21] | Bree! | 布丽 |
[29:23] | I thought he’d violated you, cousin! | 我以为他侵犯了你 表姐 |
[29:25] | Yeah, I understand. Thanks. | 我明白 谢谢 |
[29:28] | I’m so sorry, Mistress. | 很抱歉 小姐 |
[29:31] | You should be. | 你该抱歉 |
[29:35] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[29:38] | You do not get to be more angry than me. | 你不能比我更生气 |
[29:50] | Now, how do we get Roger back? | 怎么把罗杰救回来 |
[29:53] | Where do the Mohawk live? | 莫霍克人住在哪 |
[29:56] | They were–they were only passing through, | 他们只是路过 |
[29:58] | trading with the Cherokee. | 跟切罗基人做交易 |
[30:00] | So we go after him. | 那我们去找他 |
[30:02] | Bree… | 布丽 |
[30:05] | The Mohawk live in upstate New York. | 莫霍克人住在纽约北部 |
[30:09] | That’s at least 700 miles from here. | 离这里至少有700英里 |
[30:54] | Today we ride faster than yesterday. | 今天我们骑马的速度更快 |
[31:30] | Will they kill him? | 他们会杀了他吗 |
[31:33] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[31:36] | The Cherokee say the Mohawks are fierce but honorable, | 切罗基人说莫霍克人凶猛但可敬 |
[31:40] | and the ones I met seemed so. | 我遇到的那些人似乎是如此 |
[31:43] | They won’t kill him if he’s of use to them. | 如果他对他们有用 他们不会杀了他 |
[31:46] | It’s said that they adopt folk into their tribe… | 据说他们把人收养进他们的部落 |
[31:50] | In order to replace those as are killed or die of sickness. | 为了取代那些被杀死或死于疾病的人 |
[31:56] | When I gave him to them, | 我把他给他们时 |
[31:59] | they gave me this, and– | 他们给了我这个 |
[32:00] | So that was your price? | 这是给你的代价吗 |
[32:07] | Aye, | 是的 |
[32:10] | it was, I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[32:15] | But now, this will help us find their village. | 但现在 这将帮助我们找到他们的村庄 |
[32:18] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[32:20] | Aye, your cousin and I will find him. | 你表弟和我会找到他 |
[32:22] | We’ll trade all we have– | 我们会用我们所有的东西来交换 |
[32:23] | whisky, cloth, coin– | 威士忌 衣料 硬币 |
[32:24] | You think I’m letting the two of you go and find him alone? | 你觉得我会让你俩单独去找他吗 |
[32:27] | You’re insane. You’ve done enough damage. | 你疯了 你造成了足够的伤害 |
[32:32] | We’re all going. | 我们都去 |
[32:34] | They’re more than a week ahead of us. | 他们比我们先走一周多 |
[32:36] | If they dinna stop, | 如果他们不停下 |
[32:38] | we’ll be lagging behind for months. | 我们将落后几个月 |
[32:39] | So we’ll go faster. | 那我们就快点 |
[32:41] | Not wi’ a lass wi’ child among us. | 如果带着怀孕的姑娘是不可能的 |
[32:44] | If we must go all the way to New York, | 如果我们要去纽约 |
[32:47] | there and back it is four months’ time or more. | 来回需要四个月 甚至更久 |
[32:52] | Brianna? | 布丽安娜 |
[33:03] | You haven’t even decided yet about… | 你还没有决定关于… |
[33:05] | I have. | 我决定了 |
[33:08] | I’m keeping it. | 我要留下孩子 |
[33:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:16] | It could be Roger’s, right? | 可能是罗杰的孩子 对吧 |
[33:20] | It could be. | 可能是 |
[33:23] | If there’s even the slightest chance it’s his, then… | 如果有一点点可能是他的 那么 |
[33:26] | I’m gonna keep it. | 我要留下孩子 |
[33:28] | And not just for him, but… | 不仅是为了他 还 |
[33:31] | for me too. | 为了我 |
[33:34] | And if it’s not his, then I’ll love it anyway. | 如果这不是他的孩子 那我也会爱这孩子 |
[33:39] | I know I will. | 我知道我会的 |
[33:42] | I will help you through everything. | 我会帮你渡过一切 |
[33:45] | You’re not gonna be here to help me. | 你没法在这里帮我 |
[33:49] | – Of course I’ll be here. – No. | -我会在的 -不 |
[33:51] | He’s right. I’ll only slow them down. | 他说得对 我只会拖慢他们 |
[33:54] | – But you won’t. – No. | -但你不会 -不行 |
[33:57] | After everything those two have done, | 他俩做了那么多事 |
[33:59] | can you look me in the eye and tell me | 你能看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[34:00] | you trust their judgment? | 你信任他们的判断吗 |
[34:02] | You have to go. | 你得一起去 |
[34:05] | The last time Roger saw them, | 上次罗杰看到他们时 |
[34:06] | they beat him and sold him to the Mohawk. | 他们打了他 把他卖给了莫霍克人 |
[34:09] | He won’t see them as rescuers. He’ll run. | 他不会把他们当救助者 他会跑的 |
[34:12] | He needs to see the face of someone | 他需要看到一个 |
[34:13] | he knows and trusts, and if it can’t be me– | 他认识信任的人 如果我不能去 |
[34:15] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[34:17] | Mama, he’s gonna need a doctor. | 妈妈 他会需要医生的 |
[34:20] | I am not leaving you alone here, | 我不能让你单独待在这里 |
[34:23] | not in a million years. | 绝对不可能 |
[34:24] | I’ll have Lizzie. I’ll be fine. | 我有丽兹 我会没事的 |
[34:26] | I am not leaving you and Lizzie here alone. | 我不能让你和丽兹单独待在这里 |
[34:29] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[34:31] | Think of something else. | 想想别的办法吧 |
[34:35] | Aunt Jocasta. | 乔卡丝塔姨妈 |
[34:39] | It’s the safest place. | 那是最安全的地方 |
[34:41] | But River Run’s in the wrong direction. | 但奔流庄园方向不对 |
[34:44] | We’d never catch up with the Mohawk. | 我们永远也赶不上莫霍克人了 |
[34:45] | I’ll take her. | 我送她去 |
[34:49] | I remember Jocasta from Leoch. | 我记得曾在里奥克见过乔卡丝塔 |
[34:51] | It’s been an age, but I remember. | 已经过去很多年了 但我记得 |
[34:54] | Aye. | 好 |
[34:56] | Aye, I’ll write her a letter explaining everything. | 我给她写封信 解释一切 |
[34:59] | Lizzie can go wi’ ye. | 丽兹可以跟你一起去 |
[35:00] | I’ll ask Tom Burley to look out for the– | 我让汤姆·波利照看 |
[35:03] | the crops and the animals. | 庄稼和牲畜 |
[35:04] | Good. It’s settled, then. | 好 那就定了 |
[35:06] | – Brianna– – Mama, you’re going. | -布丽安娜 -妈妈 你要去 |
[35:10] | All of you are. | 你们都要去 |
[35:12] | And you’re going to bring him back to me. | 你们要把他带回来给我 |
[35:26] | Ye told me he’d gone back. | 你告诉我他回去了 |
[35:29] | How was I to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[35:32] | Ye knew it was Stephen Bonnet yet said naught to me. | 你知道是斯蒂芬·邦内特 你对我一点也没提 |
[35:34] | – You told me you hit a tree. – No. | -你告诉我你撞到了树 -不 |
[35:36] | You said that. I-I just let you believe it. | 是你说的 我只是让你相信了 |
[35:39] | I didna want ye thinkin’– | 我不希望你认为 |
[35:41] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[35:53] | I must ask one more favor of ye. | 我必须请你再帮个忙 |
[35:57] | When ye’ve delivered my daughter to River Run, | 你把我女儿送到奔流庄园后 |
[36:00] | head to Wilmington. | 就去威明顿 |
[36:02] | Find Stephen Bonnet. | 找到斯蒂芬·邦内特 |
[36:06] | – The man who… – Aye. | -是他 -对 |
[36:09] | Bring him to me in secret. | 秘密带他来见我 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[36:58] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜 |
[37:00] | my carriage awaits. | 我的马车在等着 |
[37:26] | Bree, | 布丽 |
[37:29] | I might not be back before the baby’s born. | 孩子出生前我也许没法回来 |
[37:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:36] | There will be midwives at River Run. | 奔流庄园有接生婆 |
[37:40] | And Jocasta will make sure that you’re well taken care of. | 乔卡丝塔会确保照顾好你的 |
[37:46] | Oh, here, I, uh… | 我 |
[37:49] | I made this. I thought…I don’t know. | 这是我画的 我想着 我不知道 |
[37:52] | I thought maybe it would help you find him. | 我觉得这也许能帮你找到他 |
[37:58] | It will. | 会的 |
[38:01] | It’s a good likeness. | 很像 |
[38:04] | Brianna, have you thought about… | 布丽安娜 你想过 |
[38:09] | wh-what do you want me to say to Roger? | 你想让我对罗杰怎么说 |
[38:11] | Tell him everything. | 告诉他一切 |
[38:14] | I thought he left me, Mama. | 我以为他离开了我 妈妈 |
[38:16] | But he didn’t. He came back for me. | 但他没有 他回来找我了 |
[38:21] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[38:23] | But this baby might not be his, | 但这孩子也许不是他的 |
[38:26] | and he deserves to know that. | 他应该知道 |
[38:30] | Auntie Claire, we’re ready. | 克莱尔舅妈 我们准备好了 |
[38:33] | And we’re ready as well. | 我们也准备好了 |
[38:39] | You have to bring him back to me. | 你必须带他回到我身边 |
[38:52] | Cousin? | 表姐 |
[38:55] | For my part in this calamity, I want ye to know, | 因为我参与了这场灾难 我希望你知道 |
[38:59] | if we dinna find him… | 如果我们没找到他 |
[39:06] | It would be my honor | 这会是我的荣幸 |
[39:08] | to take yer hand in the holy sacrament of marriage– | 在婚姻的圣礼中牵起你的手 |
[39:11] | Get off yer knee, ye idjit. | 起来 笨蛋 |
[39:24] | I will find him, lass. | 我会找到他的 姑娘 |
[39:29] | I wilna rest until I do. | 否则我将不眠不休 |
[39:32] | Ye have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[39:34] | I’ll hold you to that vow. | 我要你遵守誓言 |
[39:55] | You take good care of my daughter, Lizzie. | 你好好照顾我女儿 丽兹 |
[39:57] | Aye, Mistress. I will. | 是 夫人 我会的 |
[40:05] | I’m so sorry, Mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[40:07] | For what? | 为什么 |
[40:09] | For making you leave me. | 因为我逼你离开我 |
[40:13] | Oh, Bree. | 布丽 |
[40:38] | Walk on. | 出发 |
[46:35] | May I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮忙的 先生 |
[46:37] | Here to see Mistress Cameron. | 我是来见卡梅隆夫人的 |
[46:41] | May I inquire as to who is asking for her? | 请问是谁要找她 |
[46:56] | Will you follow me? | 请跟我来 |
[47:07] | What is it, Ulysses? | 怎么了 尤利西斯 |
[47:10] | A letter, Mistress, from your nephew, | 一封信 夫人 你外甥寄来的 |
[47:12] | written in his own hand. | 他亲手写的 |
[47:15] | Well, read it, please. | 快念吧 |
[47:17] | Mistress. | 夫人 |
[47:18] | It says, “This letter is carried to you | 信上写 这封信是由我教父 |
[47:21] | “By my godfather, | 交给您的 |
[47:23] | Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser.” | 他是穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽 |
[47:25] | Murtagh? | 穆塔夫 |
[47:27] | – Is it you? – ‘Tis. | -是你吗 -是的 |
[47:31] | Blessed Bride. Come closer. | 天啊 靠近些 |
[47:40] | Oh, aye. | 是 |
[47:42] | I’d know those hands anywhere. | 在哪儿我都认得出这双手 |
[47:45] | They told ye, no doubt, | 他们肯定告诉你了 |
[47:46] | that my eyes have long failed me? | 我的眼睛早已失明了 |
[47:50] | Aye. | 是的 |
[47:53] | You must have taken careful note of my hands | 你肯定对我的手很注意 |
[47:55] | to recall them after 30 years have passed. | 居然30年后还能认得出 |
[47:58] | How could I not? | 我怎么能认不出 |
[47:59] | Ye could hardly keep them from my sister | 我妹妹年轻的时候 |
[48:01] | every day of her young life. | 你的手一直在她身边 |
[48:03] | Every time I looked at her, | 每次我看着她 |
[48:05] | there ye were wi’ a hand held out to help her, | 你要么伸出手来帮助她 |
[48:08] | or wi’ flowers in them for her. | 要么拿着给她的花 |
[48:12] | Little good it did me in the end. | 最后没什么好结果 |
[48:14] | You gained a godson, as I recall. | 我记得你有了个教子 |
[48:18] | That I did. | 是的 |
[48:24] | Who else is here? | 还有谁在 |
[48:28] | Brianna, | 布丽安娜 |
[48:30] | Jamie and Claire’s daughter from Boston. | 杰米和克莱尔的女儿 来自波士顿 |
[48:33] | Daughter? | 女儿 |
[48:36] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[48:39] | And what else does this letter convey, Ulysses? | 这封信还说了什么 尤利西斯 |
[48:44] | It says that I am with child and unmarried. | 信上说我未婚先孕 |
[48:48] | It asks that you look after me, | 请你照顾我 |
[48:50] | despite the mark it might bring to your good name, | 虽然这可能让你名声受损 |
[48:53] | while my mother and Jamie search for the man | 而我妈妈和杰米在寻找 |
[48:55] | to whom I have been handfast, | 跟我定下婚约的男人 |
[48:58] | who may or may not be dead… | 他也许死了 也许没有 |
[49:02] | more or less. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[49:06] | That is about the extent of it, Mistress. | 信差不多就是这样 夫人 |
[49:15] | Oh, my sweet girl. | 我可爱的女孩 |
[49:17] | Come here close to me. | 靠近些 |
[49:36] | Of course you may stay with us. | 你当然可以留在这里 |
[49:42] | My dear, sweet girl. | 我亲爱的乖女孩 |
[50:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |