时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Sometimes people do the wrong thing | 有时候 人们会因为正确的原因 |
[00:14] | for the right reasons. | 做错误的事 |
[00:17] | You have to bring him back to me. | 你必须带他回到我身边 |
[00:20] | You think you’ll survive? | 你觉得你能活下去吗 |
[00:22] | I have to. | 必须活下去 |
[00:23] | I can’t die like this. | 我不能这么死 |
[00:29] | Forgiveness won’t change what has happened. | 原谅不能改变过去 |
[00:33] | But it can change what will be. | 但能改变未来 |
[00:35] | I am sure Roger will love the child. | 罗杰肯定也会爱这孩子 |
[00:38] | We’re here to free a friend. | 我们是来救一个朋友的 |
[00:41] | We’re all here in this New World not because it’s new. | 我们来这个新大陆 并不是因为它是新的 |
[00:44] | These lands are as old as any. | 这些土地和别的地方一样老 |
[00:46] | It’s only new… | 它是新大陆 |
[00:49] | because there is hope. | 只是因为这里有希望 |
[00:51] | And hope is at the very heart of love. | 希望是爱的核心 |
[02:29] | 纽约 1770年 | |
[03:27] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[03:29] | – Any sign of Roger? – No. | -看到罗杰了吗 -没有 |
[03:32] | But the Mohawk ken we’re here. | 但莫霍克人知道我们来了 |
[03:34] | We should make our way into the village soon. | 我们应该尽快进村 |
[04:51] | We’ve come to trade. | 我们是来做交易的 |
[06:02] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[06:05] | We met a few months ago in North Carolina. | 我们几个月前在北卡罗来纳州见过 |
[06:07] | The man I sold to you, we’ve come to buy him back. | 我们来买回卖给你的那个男人 |
[06:11] | Ehhaokonsah. | 伊埃哈奥孔萨 |
[06:14] | I will return this to you | 我会把这个还你 |
[06:16] | if you return the man to me. | 如果你把那个男人还我的话 |
[06:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:20] | What is he to you that you would come all this way? | 你跑这么远来 他对你有何意义 |
[06:24] | He’s important to our family. | 他对我们家庭很重要 |
[07:42] | You must be a very good friend of his. | 你们一定是他的至交 |
[07:46] | This man you seek, | 你们找的这个男人 |
[07:48] | you brought him whisky to drink? | 你们给他带了威士忌 |
[07:51] | Metal trinkets as well? | 还有金属饰品 |
[07:55] | I hope you have not traveled far. | 我希望你们没走多远 |
[07:57] | So he’s here, then? | 所以他在这里 |
[07:59] | The man in the picture? | 画中人 |
[08:01] | You want him very badly. | 你们很想要他 |
[08:03] | Aye. | 是的 |
[08:05] | We hope to trade with you. | 我们希望与你做交易 |
[08:29] | Here. Try this on. | 给 试试 |
[08:31] | It’s like new. | 新的 |
[08:41] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[08:48] | She meant no harm. She was only trying to show the boy the scarf. | 她没有恶意 她只想给那个男孩看围巾 |
[08:50] | Uncle, it’s no that. | 舅舅 不是因为那个 |
[08:52] | It’s the stone Auntie wears. | 是因为舅妈戴的石头 |
[08:59] | Would you be willing to take this in exchange for our friend? | 你愿意收下这个 还回我们的朋友吗 |
[09:02] | No. | 不 |
[09:05] | We will not trade with you. | 我们不会和你们交易 |
[09:07] | You must leave us at once. | 你们必须立刻离开 |
[09:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:15] | We cannot leave without him. | 我们不能不带他走 |
[09:16] | We will not trade with you. | 我们不会与你们做交易 |
[09:21] | Do not make me say it again. You must leave. | 别逼我再说一次 你们必须走 |
[09:36] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[09:40] | All right. | 好 |
[09:43] | All right. | 好 |
[10:27] | Thank you for the roast. | 感谢你的烤肉 |
[10:30] | ‘Twas a long journey and… | 路途遥远 |
[10:32] | a while since I’ve had a meal this fine. | 我很久没吃过这么好的饭了 |
[10:34] | I imagine it’s better than whatever they were serving | 我估计这比威明顿监狱的 |
[10:37] | in the jail at Wilmington… | 伙食要好一些 |
[10:40] | before it was blown to pieces. | 在那里被炸飞之前 |
[10:45] | I canna argue with ye there. | 我无话可说 |
[10:50] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[10:51] | Brianna mentioned that she’d seen ye. | 布丽安娜说过她见到了你 |
[10:55] | What she didna mention is what it was ye did to get yerself locked up. | 但她没说过你因什么罪被关起来 |
[10:59] | There’s a rumor ye’re allied with the Regulators. | 有传言说你和监管者是同盟 |
[11:02] | Perhaps it was that errand ye said Jamie sent ye on. | 或许这就是你说杰米派你做的事 |
[11:09] | A little of both, | 两者都有 |
[11:12] | if you must know. | 如果你一定要知道的话 |
[11:15] | You always did manage to find trouble. | 你总是能惹上麻烦 |
[11:17] | some things are worth the trouble. | 有些事麻烦点也无妨 |
[11:19] | Even with the risk of the noose? | 即使要冒着被绞死的风险吗 |
[11:21] | Ah, dinna fash. | 别担心 |
[11:23] | As I’ve told yer nephew, I’m no an easy man to kill. | 我给你的外甥说过 我没那么好杀 |
[11:26] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
[11:27] | as the Crown didna have the pleasure of hanging ye, | 国王没能如愿绞死你 |
[11:30] | they’ll be lookin’ for ye, especially now. | 他们肯定会找你 尤其是现在 |
[11:32] | Ah, wilna be the first time my face has been on a broadsheet. | 我的脸不是第一次上报纸了 |
[11:38] | Grateful as I am for the company of such a face, | 虽然我很感激能与这张脸相伴 |
[11:41] | I think it’s probably best ye dinna stay in one place too long. | 但我觉得你最好别在一地久留 |
[11:46] | I’m only here long enough to look in on the lass. | 我只会待到照看完那姑娘为止 |
[11:50] | Ye need not worry about my niece. | 不用担心我的甥孙女 |
[11:52] | We’re taking good care of her. | 我们把她照顾得很好 |
[11:57] | How has she been? | 她近来如何 |
[11:59] | She doesna come out of her chamber much. | 她不常踏出房间 |
[12:02] | When she does, it’s to read, to draw. | 出来了 也是看书 画画 |
[12:06] | She sits on the porch and watches and waits. | 坐在门廊上 边等边张望 |
[12:11] | She was in much better spirits when Lord John was here. | 约翰大人原来在这的时候 她精神要好很多 |
[12:15] | And where has His Lordship gone? | 那大人去哪了 |
[12:17] | He was called back to Lynchburg on business, | 他因为公务回了林奇堡 |
[12:19] | but we expect him to return soon | 但很快就会再来 |
[12:21] | to plan the wedding. | 计划婚礼 |
[12:23] | Wedding? | 婚礼吗 |
[12:27] | His and Brianna’s. | 他和布丽安娜的 |
[12:31] | She canna marry a redcoat. | 她可不能嫁给英格兰兵 |
[12:33] | She can, | 她可以 |
[12:35] | and she will. | 也会嫁的 |
[12:37] | She needs a husband. There’s no time to waste. | 她需要个丈夫 时间不多了 |
[12:39] | I ken ye’re fond of marriage since ye’ve had three yerself, | 我知道你喜欢结婚 毕竟你自己就结了三次 |
[12:43] | but that’s no excuse to ma– | 但这可不是嫁… |
[12:44] | I dinna recall asking yer opinion on the matter. | 我可不记得我有问你的意见 |
[12:50] | Ye’re welcome to finish yer dinner. | 请吃完你的晚餐吧 |
[12:52] | Ulysses will prepare your bedchamber. | 尤利西斯会帮你准备卧房 |
[12:55] | As you wish, Mistress. | 是 夫人 |
[12:56] | Let me know if there’s anything else | 如果您还有其它需要 |
[12:57] | we might do for you during your stay, sir. | 请尽管告诉我 先生 |
[13:26] | It isn’t finished yet. | 还没画完呢 |
[13:29] | I keep making mistakes. | 我总是落错笔 |
[13:32] | Can’t get it right. | 没办法画对 |
[13:33] | If I can’t even make that perfect, then why bother? | 要是我连张画都画不好 还画它干什么 |
[13:39] | Good news, Miss Bree, | 好消息是 布丽小姐 |
[13:41] | is that everything feels fine. | 孩子一切正常 |
[13:45] | The baby is in a good position. | 胎位很好 |
[13:48] | You’ve done this before, Phaedre? | 你以前也这么做过吗 菲德拉 |
[13:49] | Aye, I’ve brought several babes into the world. | 是 我接生过几个孩子 |
[13:53] | Dinna worry yerself. | 不用担心 |
[14:02] | ‘Tis a beautiful drawing, Miss Bree, | 这幅画很漂亮 布丽小姐 |
[14:04] | but ’tis yer bairn who will be perfect. | 您的孩子也会很完美的 |
[14:23] | There’s a story here. | 这里面有故事 |
[14:26] | Don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是什么 |
[14:27] | but there’s definitely a story. | 但绝对有故事 |
[14:28] | I’m going back for him tonight. | 我今晚要回去救他 |
[14:31] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[14:33] | I ken a story, | 我知道一个故事 |
[14:34] | one where I went to Fort William and rescued you. | 就是我去威廉堡救你出来的故事 |
[14:36] | That village is not Fort William. | 那村子不是威廉堡 |
[14:39] | But then you had help, and–and you knew the place. | 当初你有帮手 也熟悉那地方 |
[14:43] | You can’t go in there alone. | 你不能一个人过去 |
[14:46] | I’m not even sure it’s safe to stay out here tonight. | 我都不确定今晚在这扎营是不是安全 |
[14:50] | I dinna ken what that stone means to the Mohawk. | 我不知道那块石头对莫霍克人有什么意义 |
[14:52] | I’ll not return to Bree wi’ a lump of rock | 但我不会捧着一块石头回去找布丽 |
[14:53] | while Roger’s still here. | 却把罗杰留下 |
[15:16] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[15:23] | – Uncle! – Jamie! | -舅舅 -杰米 |
[15:39] | We’re here for the stone. | 我们是为石头来的 |
[15:42] | Give it to us. We will not harm you. | 交出来 我们不会伤害你们 |
[15:49] | We’ll consider giving it to you… | 如果你帮忙找回我们的朋友 |
[15:52] | if you help us get our friend back. | 我们就会考虑给你 |
[15:54] | Very bold, considering we could take the stone | 真大胆 要是我们愿意 |
[15:57] | from you by force if we wanted. | 分明可以武力抢过来 |
[16:00] | Not all of ye will be walking away whole. | 至少你们不会全活着回去 |
[16:02] | We could return later if you like… | 如果你愿意 我们可以等下 |
[16:05] | – try again. – Please. | -再来试试 -拜托了 |
[16:11] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:16] | Wahkatiiosta. | 瓦琪亚提奥斯塔 |
[16:19] | Wahkatiiosta… | 瓦琪亚提奥斯塔 |
[16:23] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:26] | Why is this stone so important to you? | 为什么这块石头对你们那么重要 |
[16:34] | Many years ago, before I was born, | 很多年前 在我还没出生时 |
[16:36] | a man came to us. | 一个男人来到了村庄 |
[16:38] | He would not tell us from whence he came. | 他不愿告诉我们他从哪里来 |
[16:42] | He spoke instead of from “When” He came. | 而是说 他从”何时”来 |
[16:45] | His name was Tawineonawira, | 他叫塔温内欧纳威拉 |
[16:49] | “Otter Tooth.” | 水獭牙 |
[16:51] | He talked of war, | 他说到了战争 |
[16:52] | warning us of our future… | 警告我们的未来 |
[16:56] | How we must lift our tomahawks. | 说我们必须举起战斧 |
[16:59] | “Kill the white man, | “杀掉白人 |
[17:01] | or the white man will kill you,” He said. | 否则白人就会杀了你们” 他说 |
[17:04] | “Kill them before it is too late.” | “杀了他们 趁还不算太迟” |
[17:08] | One day, he painted himself… | 有天 他给自己画上彩纹 |
[17:15] | And danced a war dance. | 跳了一支战舞 |
[17:32] | Many followed him. | 很多人都跟他走了 |
[17:37] | They returned with white scalps. | 他们带着白人的头皮回来 |
[17:44] | The village was angry, | 全村都很愤怒 |
[17:47] | afraid his actions would bring soldiers seeking revenge. | 害怕他的行为会招来士兵们复仇 |
[17:52] | My grandfather, the chief at that time, | 我的祖父 当时的酋长 |
[17:55] | said that Otter Tooth must leave, | 说水獭牙必须离开 |
[17:57] | for he would bring destruction. | 因为他会毁了我们 |
[18:00] | Otter Tooth hid in the forest… | 水獭牙躲在森林里 |
[18:03] | And ranted and raved. | 声嘶力竭 |
[18:06] | Why won’t they listen? | 他们为什么不听 |
[18:08] | They began to believe he was possessed by an evil spirit. | 大家开始相信 他是被恶灵附了身 |
[18:14] | He would come back again and again. | 他会一次又一次地回来 |
[18:18] | Banishing him would no longer be enough. | 驱赶对他来说已经不再有用 |
[18:21] | They painted his face black for death, | 他们把他的脸涂成了黑色 打算处死他 |
[18:24] | but in the morning, he was gone. | 但第二天早上 他消失了 |
[18:27] | Did they ever find him? | 大家找到他了吗 |
[18:29] | The men chased him for days. | 男人们追逐他很多天 |
[18:32] | Finally, they caught him. | 终于抓住了他 |
[18:34] | He faced them, and he talked. | 他面对着他们 开口说了话 |
[18:38] | Even after one of the men struck him, | 就算有人狠狠地打了他 |
[18:40] | he talked through the blood, | 他还是和着血 |
[18:41] | spitting out words of warning. | 不停地警告着 |
[18:51] | When he lay dead, | 被打死以后 |
[18:53] | his words went on ringing in the warriors’ ears. | 他的话语依然在战士们耳边回响 |
[18:58] | “You will be forgotten. | “你们会被遗忘 |
[19:00] | The Nations of the Iroquois will be no more. | 易洛魁人将消失 |
[19:04] | No one will tell your stories. | 没人会讲述你们的故事 |
[19:07] | Everything you are will be lost.” | 你们的一切将不复存在 |
[19:13] | The men turned toward home, | 他们回到了家 |
[19:15] | but his voice followed them. | 但他的声音还跟着他们 |
[19:17] | They cut off his head so he would talk no more, | 他们砍下他的头让他不要再讲话 |
[19:19] | but still they heard his voice. | 却还是能听见他的声音 |
[19:25] | Tehwahsewke, our chief, | 特瓦西可 我们的酋长 |
[19:27] | was a young warrior then. | 当时是个年轻的战士 |
[19:30] | He took the head and buried it far, | 他带着头把它埋到了很远的地方 |
[19:33] | far away. | 很远很远 |
[19:35] | His skull was with the stone. | 石头和头骨埋在一起 |
[19:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:48] | It is said that one who possesses the stone | 据说能拿到那块石头的人 |
[19:51] | has the power to see how my people’s story will end | 就有预见我族人未来的能力 |
[19:55] | and that Otter Tooth’s ghost | 而水獭牙的鬼魂 |
[19:57] | walks with whoever carries it. | 会一直跟随带着石头的人 |
[20:02] | Has he appeared to you? | 他在你面前出现过吗 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:08] | I was lost in a storm, | 我迷失在暴风雨中 |
[20:10] | and I took cover under a fallen tree. | 在倒下的树旁避雨 |
[20:13] | That is when he came to me. | 然后他就出现了 |
[20:16] | I believe that ghosts only exist | 我相信鬼魂的存在 |
[20:20] | when there is something to be remembered, | 是因为有事情需要铭记 |
[20:22] | a story worth telling, | 是因为有故事要讲 |
[20:25] | or a message… | 或者是有口信 |
[20:26] | worth relaying. | 要转达 |
[20:29] | Do you believe this Otter Tooth to be right? | 你相信水獭牙说的是真的吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:36] | I believe he came to warn my people | 我相信他是来警告我的族人 |
[20:39] | and the stone will enable us to see what is coming. | 而石头会让我们预见未来发生的事 |
[20:44] | If you help us… | 如果你帮助我们 |
[20:47] | rescue the man that we came to take back… | 救出我们想带回去的人 |
[20:54] | Then we will help you | 那我们就帮你们 |
[20:56] | preserve the memory of the man who fought for your future. | 保护那个为你们未来而战的人的记忆 |
[21:00] | Help us. | 帮帮我们吧 |
[21:04] | The stone will be yours. | 石头就是你们的了 |
[21:13] | I wanted to look in on ye. | 我想来看看你 |
[21:15] | Just in time, it seems. | 看来正是时候 |
[21:17] | I hear there’s a wedding to be had. | 听说要举办一场婚礼 |
[21:21] | Actually, it was me who proposed to Lord John. | 其实是我向约翰大人求婚的 |
[21:25] | Not one of my finer moments. | 不算是我的美好时刻 |
[21:27] | But Jocasta was determined to have me married off | 但是乔卡丝塔一定要让我在生孩子之前 |
[21:30] | – before the baby is born. – Hmm. | -把婚结了 -好吧 |
[21:31] | And that women does not take no for an answer. | 而那个女人不会接受拒绝的 |
[21:34] | Mm, I hadna noticed. | 我都没注意到 |
[21:36] | I’m not going through with it, | 我不会结婚 |
[21:38] | and neither is he. | 他也不会 |
[21:41] | I just wanted to delay it long enough for Roger to return. | 我只想拖到罗杰回来的时候 |
[21:44] | Thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:47] | So are ye gonna tell me what the devil you were thinking | 那你能不能告诉我 你居然去见斯蒂芬·邦内特 |
[21:50] | going to see Stephen Bonnet? | 脑子里到底在想什么 |
[21:56] | Da told me I should forgive him. | 爸说我应该原谅他 |
[22:01] | And did ye? | 那你呢 |
[22:03] | As close as I could come to it. | 我已经尽我所能原谅了他 |
[22:07] | Did it bring ye peace? | 这让你心里安宁了吗 |
[22:10] | Some. | 有点吧 |
[22:12] | Enough. | 够了 |
[22:19] | Do ye think ye could forgive your father, | 你觉得自己会不会原谅你父亲 |
[22:22] | for your sake as well as his? | 为了你好也为了他好 |
[22:28] | I already have. | 我已经原谅他了 |
[24:02] | – Roger. – Claire? | -罗杰 -克莱尔 |
[24:06] | – It’s you. – It’s all right. | -是你 -没事 |
[24:07] | It’s Jamie. He won’t hurt you. | 是杰米 他不会伤害你的 |
[24:09] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们要带你离开这里 |
[24:10] | I’ve done wrong to ye, as ye ken, | 你知道我对你做了错事 |
[24:11] | but I’ve come to put it right. | 我是前来纠正错误的 |
[24:13] | For now, you have my apology. | 现在我向你道歉 |
[24:14] | How many have you brought with you? | 你们带来了多少人 |
[24:16] | Got my nephew, Ian, Claire, | 我的外甥伊恩 克莱尔 |
[24:17] | and a few Mohawk friends. | 还有几个莫霍克朋友 |
[24:19] | – That’s all? – What were you expecting, | -就这些 -你以为呢 |
[24:21] | the whole MacKenzie clan? | 把麦肯齐家族的人全带来 |
[24:54] | We have to get to the river. | 我们要去河边 |
[24:59] | We’ll try and stop them. | 我们会试着阻止他们 |
[25:32] | Come on, Roger. | 走吧 罗杰 |
[25:35] | Roger! | 罗杰 |
[25:46] | Quick, go. | 快点 走 |
[25:50] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[25:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[26:22] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:25] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[26:29] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[26:35] | I banished these people, | 我驱逐了这些人 |
[26:37] | and you brought them back against the wishes of the council, | 你却违反议事会决定将他们带回来 |
[26:40] | causing violence and destruction. | 引发了暴力事件和破坏 |
[26:43] | You are Mohawk. | 你是莫霍克人 |
[26:47] | You will never be so again. | 你以后再也不是了 |
[26:51] | You will leave the village and never return. | 你必须永远离开村子 永远不得返回 |
[27:07] | You outsiders… | 你们这些外来者 |
[27:09] | are not the reason for this strife. | 并非导致冲突的原因 |
[27:11] | The pain and disharmony caused by Otter Tooth | 而水獭牙带来的伤痛和分歧 |
[27:14] | has always been with us. | 一直伴随着我们 |
[27:17] | There will be no more trouble, | 但不会再有麻烦了 |
[27:20] | only peace amongst my people. | 我的族人间只有和平 |
[27:23] | Take the stone. | 拿石头走吧 |
[27:25] | Leave the village. | 离开村子 |
[27:27] | Never return. | 永远别再回来 |
[27:29] | We are grateful. | 我们很感激 |
[27:32] | I only ask that we may leave wi’ our friend. | 我只是想请求带着我们的朋友一起离开 |
[27:34] | There has been no fair trade. | 没有公平的交易 |
[27:37] | Dogface will stay in the village. | 狗脸必须待在村子里 |
[27:45] | Roger– | 罗杰 |
[27:52] | – Take me. – What? | -带走我吧 -什么 |
[27:54] | – Uncle Jamie, wait. – I’m able-bodied, strong. | -杰米舅舅 等等 -我身强力壮 |
[27:56] | No, there has to be another way. | 不 肯定有别的办法 |
[27:57] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[27:58] | I must do this for our daughter. | 我必须为我们的女儿这样做 |
[28:00] | Ian, tell the council. | 伊恩 告诉议事会 |
[28:03] | Convince them. | 说服他们 |
[28:05] | Please, Jamie. | 拜托 杰米 |
[28:06] | You and Ian will take Roger back to Brianna. | 你和伊恩带罗杰去找布丽安娜 |
[28:09] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | As soon as can be managed, I’ll– | 只要有机会 我会 |
[28:14] | I’ll escape, come home. | 我会逃跑 回家 |
[28:16] | – No. – I will. | -不 -我会的 |
[28:18] | I’ll return to ye, Sassenach. | 我会回到你身边 英格兰人 |
[28:30] | We accept. | 我们接受 |
[29:02] | I’m staying. | 我留下 |
[29:03] | Ian, what’re ye doing? | 伊恩 你干什么 |
[29:05] | It’s all right, Uncle. | 没事 舅舅 |
[29:07] | You are free to go… to take Roger. | 你可以走了 带上罗杰 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry for what we did to ye. | 抱歉我们把你卖了 |
[29:15] | Brave and canny move. | 勇敢而精明的举动 |
[29:17] | As soon as you can, escape, or I’ll come for you. | 你有机会就逃走 或者我来救你 |
[29:20] | No… | 不 |
[29:23] | I mean it. | 我真心的 |
[29:24] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[29:26] | And live yer life with the Mohawk? | 跟莫霍克人一起生活吗 |
[29:28] | I gave them my word. | 我向他们保证了 |
[29:30] | Dinna make me break it. | 别逼我失信 |
[29:33] | You gave Brianna yours. | 你向布丽安娜保证了 |
[29:40] | How can I part with ye? | 我怎么能与你分离 |
[29:43] | Oh, it will be hard for us both. | 我也很难过 |
[29:47] | But you must promise | 但你必须保证 |
[29:49] | that you’ll leave and no come back for me. | 你会离开 别回来找我 |
[29:52] | I’ve chosen this. | 这是我的选择 |
[29:56] | Aye. | 好 |
[30:01] | Oh, Ian. | 伊恩 |
[30:32] | Ye once said that ye wished me to become a man of worth. | 你曾说过 你希望我成为一个有价值的人 |
[30:40] | Ye dinna ken how worthy ye are. | 你不知道你有多珍贵 |
[30:46] | Cuimhnich. | 记住 |
[30:49] | Cuimhnich. | 记住 |
[30:52] | Remember. | 记住 |
[30:53] | I wilna forget. | 我不会忘记的 |
[31:01] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[32:15] | How does it taste? | 味道怎么样 |
[32:19] | Like home. | 像家一样 |
[32:22] | Whisky’s hard to come by in the New World. | 威士忌在新大陆很难买到 |
[32:24] | Aye, and I canna drink that horse pish they call rum. | 是啊 我不能喝他们称之为朗姆酒的马尿 |
[32:28] | Och, I’d have to agree with ye there. | 我得同意你的看法 |
[32:36] | Where will ye go? | 你要去哪里 |
[32:39] | Back to rejoin the Regulators. | 去找监管者 |
[32:42] | Have ye learned nothing? | 你没学到教训吗 |
[32:44] | Must ye fight the same fight again? | 你必须再打同样的仗吗 |
[32:45] | Do ye not recall how it ends? | 你忘了结局是什么吗 |
[32:48] | Hmm, New World, new ending. | 新大陆 新结局 |
[32:50] | If ye truly believe that, | 如果你真的相信 |
[32:51] | ye’re a bigger fool than I thought ye were. | 那你比我以为的还要蠢 |
[32:56] | If the cause is just, | 如果目标是正当的 |
[32:59] | it’s better to fight than stand by and do naught | 战斗总比袖手旁观 什么也不做 |
[33:01] | while good people suffer. | 看着好人受苦要好 |
[33:03] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在这样做吗 |
[33:04] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[33:07] | living here in a fine home like this… | 住在这样的豪宅里 |
[33:10] | Ye dinna ken what’s going on out there | 你不知道城镇和乡村中 |
[33:12] | in the towns and the backcountry, | 发生了什么 |
[33:14] | how the Crown is bringing hardworking men | 国王是如何让勤劳的人们 |
[33:17] | to their knees with corruption and greed. | 屈服于腐败和贪婪的 |
[33:20] | I hear talk of it. | 我听到人说起过 |
[33:23] | But I’m an old woman now. | 但我现在是个老妇人了 |
[33:24] | My wars are behind me, | 我的战争已经结束了 |
[33:26] | and you should put yers behind you as well. | 你也该结束战争 |
[33:29] | We came to the New World for a new chance. | 我们来到新大陆是为了新的机会 |
[33:32] | You chose to come here. | 你选择来这里 |
[33:34] | I didna have a choice. | 而我没有选择 |
[33:36] | – Ye have one now. – So do you. | -你现在有了 -你也是 |
[33:38] | Ye can stay here and enjoy all of this… | 你可以留在这里 享受这一切 |
[33:44] | Or ye can remember where ye came from | 或者可以回忆你从何而来 |
[33:48] | and fight back. | 并且反抗 |
[33:50] | You’d have me involved | 你要我加入 |
[33:51] | with yer mob of ruffians? | 你们这群暴徒吗 |
[33:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:56] | But there are ways that you could use yer influence. | 但你可以利用你的影响 |
[34:02] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来 |
[34:04] | Oh, no, Jo. | 不 乔 |
[34:05] | No- ye’ve kent me nigh on 50 years. | 不 你都认识我50年了 |
[34:09] | Aye, and ye’re always after something. | 是啊 你总是有所目的 |
[34:13] | Ye have that sleekit way about ye, | 你为人很圆滑 |
[34:16] | and ye don’t use many words, | 你不大说话 |
[34:17] | but in yer head, ye’re always scheming | 但你脑海里总是在谋划 |
[34:19] | on how to get what ye want. | 如何得到你想要的东西 |
[34:20] | Scheming? | 谋划 |
[34:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:24] | Ye sound like a lunatic. | 你像是个疯子 |
[34:26] | A lunatic. | 疯子 |
[34:31] | Truth be told, I never liked ye. | 说实话 我从来都不喜欢你 |
[34:33] | Ye used to descend on Leoch like a dark cloud o’ rain, | 你以前会突然来里奥克 像是一阵乌云和雨 |
[34:37] | staying well past yer welcome, | 死皮赖脸地留下 |
[34:38] | drinking our ale, and griping about everything. | 喝着我们的麦芽酒 抱怨一切 |
[34:41] | The way ye glower and stare, ye make folks uneasy. | 你怒视和凝望的样子让大家不舒服 |
[34:44] | Ye’re as stubborn as a mule then, | 那时候你就像骡子一样倔强 |
[34:45] | and you havena changed a bit. | 一点也没变 |
[34:47] | I canna believe I allowed ye to darken my door. | 我不敢相信我居然让你跨入了我家的门槛 |
[34:50] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[34:52] | Damn, woman, why can’t ye just– | 该死 女人 你为什么不能 |
[35:16] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[35:21] | Must you go? | 你必须走吗 |
[35:24] | Ye said yerself, they’ll be looking for me. | 你自己也说了 他们在找我 |
[35:28] | I wouldna wish to bring trouble back to you at River Run. | 我不希望让奔流庄园的你惹上麻烦 |
[35:31] | If trouble comes, we’ll face up to it then. | 如果麻烦来了 我们会勇敢地面对 |
[35:37] | Breakfast is waiting. | 早餐好了 |
[35:40] | Let it wait. | 让它等着吧 |
[36:17] | How are you going to tell Jenny? | 你打算怎么告诉珍妮 |
[36:20] | She knows her son. | 她了解她的儿子 |
[36:23] | She won’t be happy, but she’ll understand. | 她不会高兴 但她会理解 |
[36:26] | She kens his restless nature and need for adventure. | 她了解他不安分的天性和对冒险的需要 |
[36:32] | Same as his uncle. | 跟他舅舅一样 |
[36:34] | Aye, always has been. | 是啊 一直如此 |
[36:37] | You fuckin’ bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:39] | Roger, stop it! | 罗杰 住手 |
[36:40] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[36:42] | No, leave him be. | 不 别管他 |
[36:45] | This is between us. | 这是我俩之间的事 |
[36:48] | Go on. | 继续 |
[36:49] | Suppose I owe ye. | 我想我欠你的 |
[36:52] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意效劳 |
[38:23] | You have proven yourself worthy. | 你证明了你自己的价值 |
[38:26] | You will become one of us. | 你将成为我们的一员 |
[39:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[39:36] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[39:38] | She’s with Jamie’s aunt in North Carolina. | 她跟杰米的姨妈在北卡州 |
[39:41] | She sent you for me, then? | 那是她让你们来找我的吗 |
[39:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:54] | When I met you on the ridge, | 我在山脊见到你时 |
[39:55] | I thought that may be the reason you beat me… | 我以为你打我的原因 |
[39:59] | Because she said terrible things and turned ye against me. | 是因为她说了可怕的话 让你恨我 |
[40:03] | No. No, she didna. She– | 不 她没有 她 |
[40:07] | That was my own notion. I didna ken who you were. | 那是我自己做的 我不知道你是谁 |
[40:10] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:13] | Having me beaten nearly to death and sold into slavery | 把我打了个半死 卖做奴隶 似乎有点极端 |
[40:15] | seemed a trifle extreme, even for a woman with her temper. | 即使是对她那样的脾气暴躁的女人而言 |
[40:21] | Why did you beat me, then? | 那你为什么打我 |
[40:25] | I mean, if ye didn’t even know who I was– | 如果你不知道我是谁 |
[40:26] | It was a terrible misunderstanding. | 这是一场可怕的误会 |
[40:28] | A misunderstanding? | 一场误会 |
[40:30] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[40:48] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[40:52] | Brianna was attacked. | 布丽安娜被袭击了 |
[40:56] | Attacked? | 袭击 |
[40:59] | – What do you mean? – JAMIE: She means | -你什么意思 -她的意思是 |
[41:00] | that after ye left my daughter, she was raped. | 你离开我女儿后 她被强奸了 |
[41:04] | That’s why I beat you. | 所以我打了你 |
[41:07] | I mistook you for the man that did it. | 我以为是你做的 |
[41:09] | How could you think such a thing? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[41:11] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[41:17] | Raped. | 强奸 |
[41:24] | Who…who did this to her? | 是谁强奸了她 |
[41:26] | A man named Stephen Bonnet. | 一个叫斯蒂芬·邦内特的人 |
[41:30] | Bonnet? | 邦内特 |
[41:39] | Brianna was raped by Stephen Bonnet? | 斯蒂芬·邦内特强奸了布丽安娜 |
[41:43] | You ken the bastard? | 你认识那混蛋吗 |
[41:44] | He– | 他 |
[41:47] | He was the captain | 他是我乘坐的 |
[41:49] | of the ship I came over on. | 那艘船的船长 |
[41:51] | And where were you when he attacked her, huh? | 当他袭击她时 你在哪里 |
[41:54] | – Ye coward! – Jamie. | -你这懦夫 -杰米 |
[41:55] | Bree was angry with ye, so ye–ye ran away. | 布丽生你的气 所以你跑了 |
[41:58] | You left her alone! | 你让她独自一人 |
[42:02] | That is the last unanswered blow. | 这是我不反抗的最后一拳 |
[42:06] | I didn’t leave because we argued. | 我离开不是因为我们吵架 |
[42:10] | I left because she told me to go. | 我离开是因为她让我走 |
[42:22] | But even then, | 但就算那时候 |
[42:25] | I came back for her. | 我也回来找她了 |
[42:28] | But I was forced back onto the ship by… | 但我被该死的斯蒂芬·邦内特 |
[42:32] | bloody Stephen Bonnet. | 逼着回到船上 |
[42:37] | Got these from him. | 这是从他那弄来的 |
[42:41] | I wanted to see her safely through the stones. | 我想看到她安全地穿过石头 |
[42:44] | That’s why it took me so long to come to Fraser’s Ridge. | 所以我花了这么长时间才来到弗雷泽山脊 |
[42:47] | But that bastard made me sail up the coast. | 但是那个混蛋逼我沿着海岸航行 |
[42:49] | – He’s a madman! – I ken what he is. | -他是个疯子 -我知道他是什么 |
[43:14] | I can take her home, | 我可以带她回家 |
[43:17] | back to our time. | 回到我们的年代 |
[43:19] | There’s… | 有 |
[43:22] | there’s another stone circle. | 另一个巨石圈 |
[43:24] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[43:25] | Aye. | 是的 |
[43:27] | Somewhere between here and Fraser’s Ridge. | 在这里和弗雷泽山脊之间 |
[43:38] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[43:40] | Brianna can’t go back. | 布丽安娜没法回去 |
[43:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:43] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[43:47] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[43:48] | – She… – She can’t leave. | -她 -她不能走 |
[43:51] | She might have been able to when we first found out, | 我们刚发现时 她也许还可以走 |
[43:53] | but now it’s–it’s too late. | 但现在太迟了 |
[43:58] | I mean, by the time we return to North Carolina, | 等我们回到北卡州 |
[44:00] | she’ll have already given birth. | 她那时候已经生产了 |
[44:05] | And I-I don’t think you can go through with a child. | 我觉得她没法带着孩子穿越 |
[44:09] | She has to stay. | 她得留下 |
[44:11] | But he doesn’t. | 但他不用 |
[44:14] | What, you think I’d leave her? | 什么 你觉得我会离开她吗 |
[44:18] | We’re handfast. She’s my wife. | 我们握手定约了 她是我妻子 |
[44:23] | And now she’s carrying my child. | 现在她怀着我的孩子 |
[44:28] | It may not be your child. | 也许不是你的孩子 |
[44:42] | Bonnet. | 邦内特 |
[44:51] | When did it happen? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[44:52] | Same night you left. | 就在你离开的那晚 |
[44:54] | Brianna wanted you to know | 布丽安娜想告诉你 |
[44:56] | so you would have the choice. | 好让你做出选择 |
[44:57] | So I’m asking ye, | 我问你 |
[44:59] | can ye go back to her, | 你能回到她身边 |
[45:01] | live with her… | 跟她生活 |
[45:05] | knowing it might be Bonnet’s child that she bears? | 就算你知道她怀的也许是邦内特的孩子吗 |
[45:08] | Do ye mean to stand by her or not, | 你到底要不要支持她 |
[45:10] | because if ye canna, | 因为如果你做不到 |
[45:11] | then say so now, for I swear– | 那就现在说出来 我发誓 |
[45:13] | Jamie, for God’s sake. | 杰米 看在上帝的分上 |
[45:16] | Just give him a moment to think. | 给他点时间想一想 |
[45:31] | I know this is a huge decision, Roger, | 我知道这是个重大的决定 罗杰 |
[45:33] | not one you should take lightly. | 你不该草率对待 |
[45:40] | This is all too much. | 这一切太过了 |
[45:44] | You cost me a lad that I love. | 你让我失去了一个我爱的孩子 |
[45:48] | And my daughter doesn’t need a coward. | 我女儿也不需要一个懦夫 |
[45:50] | – What? – I’d rather she hate me for the rest of my life | -什么 -我宁愿她恨我 一辈子 |
[45:52] | than for you to break her heart again. | 也不愿意让你再伤她的心 |
[45:55] | – So… – Jamie. | -所以 -杰米 |
[45:58] | Make up your mind. | 快下定决心 |
[46:02] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[46:03] | Well, if you need time, | 如果你需要时间 |
[46:06] | then you should take it, | 那你就该慢慢想 |
[46:09] | because this is our daughter, | 因为这是我们的女儿 |
[46:12] | so you’d better be sure. | 你最好确定 |
[46:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:59] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[47:01] | You’ve a fine braw lad. | 你生了个大胖小子 |
[47:04] | I counted his fingers and toes myself. | 我亲自数了他的手指和脚趾 |
[47:07] | – It’s a boy? – Aye. | -是男孩吗 -是的 |
[47:09] | And we will choose his birthday wisely, | 我们会明智地选择他的生日 |
[47:11] | but ye can be sure the lad was born in wedlock. | 但你可以肯定这孩子是婚生子 |
[47:14] | – Where is he? – Phaedre’s cleaned him up, | -他在哪 -菲德拉在给他清洁 |
[47:18] | and she’ll bring him in, | 然后她会带他过来 |
[47:20] | if you’re ready to see him now. | 如果你现在准备好见他了 |
[47:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[48:20] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[48:39] | Look how he’s grown. | 瞧瞧他长得多快 |
[48:41] | I know. Two months old today. | 我知道 今天两个月大了 |
[48:45] | He’ll be a sturdy and tall lad. | 他会是个健壮高大的小伙子 |
[48:48] | He’ll be towering over you in a few years’ time. | 几年后他就比你高了 |
[48:50] | Miss Bree! | 布丽小姐 |
[48:53] | Drusus came racing into the cookhouse | 德鲁苏斯飞快地跑进了厨房 |
[48:55] | saying he saw riders coming down through Campbell’s fields, | 说他看到有人骑马从坎贝尔的田地过来 |
[48:59] | and one of them is your mother. | 其中一个是你母亲 |
[49:01] | They’re coming up the front road now. | 他们现在到了宅前的路上 |
[49:04] | Well, go on, lass. | 去吧 姑娘 |
[49:49] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[49:56] | We told him everything. | 我们跟他说了一切 |
[50:37] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[50:38] | She hasna named him yet. | 她还没给他取名字 |
[50:41] | She was waiting for Mr. MacKenzie. | 她在等麦肯齐先生 |
[50:48] | Jocasta, we are so grateful to you… | 乔卡丝塔 我们很感激你 |
[50:52] | For taking care of our daughter. | 照顾我们的女儿 |
[50:55] | It was my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[50:58] | What do ye think of yer grandson? | 你觉得你的外孙怎么样 |
[51:00] | He’s a wee fighter, | 他是个小战士 |
[51:02] | like his mother and his granny. | 像他妈妈和外婆 |
[51:05] | I should go look in on Bree. | 我该去看看布丽 |
[51:08] | Aye. | 好 |
[51:09] | Jocasta, would you like to take him? | 乔卡丝塔 你抱着他好吗 |
[51:33] | Bonnet. | 邦内特 |
[51:35] | I had the bastard. | 我抓到了那混蛋 |
[51:37] | But we were set upon by militiamen and thrown in jail. | 但我们遭到了民兵的袭击 被关进了监狱 |
[51:41] | There was an explosion. | 监狱发生了爆炸 |
[51:42] | I got out. He didna’t. | 我逃出来了 他没有 |
[51:46] | I’m only sorry ye didna get to kill him with yer own hands. | 我只遗憾你没能亲手杀了他 |
[51:49] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[52:15] | Can I get you anything, darling? | 你需要什么吗 亲爱的 |
[52:22] | I want to take you away from here, | 我想带你离开这里 |
[52:25] | bring you home to Fraser’s Ridge, | 带你回弗雷泽山脊的家里 |
[52:29] | where you will be surrounded by family | 在那里 你周围都是家人 |
[52:32] | and we will take care of you. | 我们会照顾你 |
[52:39] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[52:52] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[54:09] | Thank you again, Auntie. | 再次感谢 姨妈 |
[54:12] | We won’t forget your kindness. | 我们不会忘记你的善良 |
[54:15] | You’re welcome to come visit us anytime at Fraser’s Ridge. | 你随时都可以来弗雷泽山脊拜访我们 |
[54:19] | Perhaps I will make that journey | 也许我会去的 |
[54:22] | someday. | 总有一天 |
[55:37] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[55:41] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[55:43] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我不知道你会不会来 |
[55:47] | I may be stubborn, but I’m not a fool. | 我也许很固执 但我不是个傻瓜 |
[55:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[55:55] | I always will. | 我会一直爱你 |
[56:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[56:32] | The bairn? | 孩子呢 |
[56:33] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |
[56:41] | Take me to see my son. | 带我去看我的儿子 |
[57:03] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[57:14] | Soldiers! | 有士兵 |
[57:20] | Redcoats. | 英格兰兵 |
[57:21] | Murtagh, you must hide yourself. | 穆塔夫 你得躲起来 |
[57:22] | Jo, I– | 乔 我 |
[57:23] | You must get to the slave quarters, | 你必须去奴隶居所 |
[57:25] | quickly. | 快 |
[57:27] | Ulysses, you must hide him. | 尤利西斯 你得把他藏起来 |
[57:29] | Mistress. | 是 夫人 |
[57:32] | Let them in. | 让他们进来 |
[57:39] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 先生 |
[57:41] | We’re looking for a Mr. James Fraser. | 我们找詹姆斯·弗雷泽先生 |
[57:46] | I’m James Fraser. | 我就是詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[57:48] | Then I have a letter for you | 我有封信要给你 |
[57:49] | from His Excellency, Governor Tryon. | 是州长泰伦大人的 |
[57:55] | Good day, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[57:57] | Good day. | 日安 |
[58:19] | Well, what does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[58:21] | He’s ordered me to muster and lead a militia | 他命令我召集并带领民兵 |
[58:24] | to fight the Regulators. | 与监管者战斗 |
[58:27] | My first mission is to hunt down and… | 我的第一个任务是追捕并 |
[58:35] | Kill the fugitive… | 杀掉逃犯 |
[58:38] | Murtagh Fitzgibbons. | 穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯 |