时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Hey, Irwin. – Yo. | -欧文 -干嘛 |
[00:16] | I bet you dinner I make this shot. | 跟你赌晚饭 这球我必进 |
[00:18] | I’ll have the… lobster! | 我要吃… 龙虾 |
[00:21] | Please pick somewhere cheap. | 求你挑个便宜馆子 |
[00:24] | No, don’t let him choose! | 别让他选 |
[00:26] | I pick the cafeteria at Hogwarts! | 我选霍格沃茨的食堂 |
[00:30] | That doesn’t exist, Irwin. | 霍格沃茨不存在 欧文 |
[00:32] | Yeah, well, that’s not my problem. | 行吧 反正不怪我 |
[00:34] | You lost the bet. Figure it out. | 愿赌服输 你看着办 |
[00:37] | Hey, instead of us paying for dinner, | 与其晚餐自费 |
[00:39] | what about a wine tasting on the 17th… | 不如17号那天用上 |
[00:42] | that we have free tickets to? | 品酒会的免费入场券呀 |
[00:44] | It’s at Atlantic City’s only vineyard. | 地点在大西洋城唯一的一座葡萄园 |
[00:46] | The Mob used to own the land. | 那块地曾经是黑手党的地盘 |
[00:47] | They say that’s why the ground is so fertile. | 据说那里土壤肥沃就是得益于此[埋尸] |
[00:50] | You know what? We can’t on the 17th. | 其实 我们17号去不了 |
[00:52] | We’re having people over. | 家里有客人要来 |
[00:53] | Oh. That’s weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[00:55] | Well, did the Evite go to our spam? | 电子请柬跑到垃圾箱里了吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry for the confusion, Kay. | 抱歉让你误会了 凯 |
[01:00] | You were never invited. | 我们根本没请过你们 |
[01:03] | No, it’s just some people | 不是 就是一些 |
[01:04] | that we’re friends with at the kids’ school. | 从孩子学校认识的朋友 |
[01:06] | Yeah, it’s nothing personal. It’s our Room Seven crew. | 没针对你们 他们是七班家长 |
[01:09] | – Room Seven for life! – For life! Yeah, yeah! | -七班一生一起走 -一起走 |
[01:13] | – Sorry, inside joke. – Yeah. | -抱歉 内部梗 -没错 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[01:17] | ‘Cause it hurts me on the inside. | 因为我被打击成了内伤 |
[01:20] | Well, um, but, I mean, | 不过 我觉得 |
[01:22] | I guess it’s okay if you guys want to come. | 你们要是想来也可以 |
[01:25] | Yeah, if you just bring your own chairs. | 只要你们自己带椅子来 |
[01:27] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事 |
[01:29] | We were the ones with plans first, | 是我们先有计划的 |
[01:30] | so we’ll just do those plans with our other friends. | 我们跟自己的其他朋友执行计划就行了 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:35] | That’s exactly what we’ll do. | 我们就这么办 |
[01:37] | Do we have other friends? | 我们还有其他朋友吗 |
[01:42] | Aw, Mike. | 麦克 |
[01:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:47] | I-I was thinking about Room Seven Mike. | 我想的是七班的麦克 |
[01:49] | That dude’s hilarious. | 那家伙可好玩了 |
[01:51] | That boy’s crazy. | 那小伙可厉害了 |
[01:52] | – He’s much taller than you. – He is. | -他比你高多了 -的确 |
[01:55] | Funky 高布丁Gwen 翻译 | |
[01:56] | 驴驴 Santolalla 翻译 | |
[01:57] | 克里斯 Eunice 翻译 | |
[02:00] | 雷鸣 后期 | |
[02:00] | Eunice | 总监 |
[02:06] | I have a question, Marc. | 我有个问题[问号] 马科 |
[02:08] | I have an exclamation point. | 我有个感叹号 |
[02:12] | I thought I’d try my hand at humor. | 我就知道我总会试着幽默一下的 |
[02:14] | I am done now. | 我做到了 |
[02:16] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | So, what are we bringing to Rita and Irwin’s for the party? | 我们带些什么去丽塔和欧文的派对 |
[02:19] | No, we are not going to that. | 我们才不去呢 |
[02:22] | That was a pity invite. | 他们邀请我们是出于怜悯 |
[02:23] | Kay Mollen does not accept pity invites. | 凯·莫伦决不接受出于怜悯的邀请 |
[02:26] | Except you’re not Kay Mollen. You’re Kay Bennett. | 可你不是凯·莫伦 你现在是凯·本奈特 |
[02:28] | And Bennetts live on pity invites. | 本奈特家人就是靠怜悯过日子的 |
[02:32] | That’s how we got on the Mayflower. | 所以我们家才能登上五月花号 |
[02:36] | If we accept a pity invite, | 如果我们接受了怜悯 |
[02:38] | they will lose respect for us, | 他们就不会尊重我们了 |
[02:39] | and soon, all of our invites will be pity invites. | 不久后 我们收到的邀请就都是出于怜悯了 |
[02:43] | Just look at what we’re up against. | 瞧瞧我们的对手是些什么人 |
[02:45] | This is Rita and Irwin’s Room Seven crew. | 这就是丽塔和欧文的七班家长朋友 |
[02:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:50] | If civilization ends, | 如果文明终结 |
[02:51] | I want Room Seven to repopopulate the planet. | 我想把恢复人类繁殖的使命交给这对七班家长 |
[02:55] | Rita and Irwin have this whole other social life, | 丽塔和欧文拥有另外的社交圈 |
[02:57] | and all we have is them. | 但我们只有他们 |
[02:59] | I mean, we should at least have more friends | 我们的朋友数量 |
[03:01] | than we have kinds of mustard. | 起码要比家里的芥末种类多才行 |
[03:03] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[03:04] | I used to have friends all over the place. | 我以前在这片到处都是朋友 |
[03:06] | Every girl I asked out in high school said | 我中学时约的每个女孩都说 |
[03:07] | she liked me better as a friend. | 她比较希望跟我做朋友 |
[03:10] | We lost them all because it’s hard to keep friends | 我们会失去他们是因为 |
[03:13] | when your family is a walking hurricane | 家有会纠正你说话语法的洪水猛兽 |
[03:14] | that also corrects your grammar. | 还想留住朋友 实在是太难了 |
[03:17] | Well, maybe it’s time to restock the old friend fridge. | 也许是时候找些朋友回来撑场面了 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Yeah, this shouldn’t be hard. | 对 对 这个不会多难的 |
[03:24] | I mean, we’re a catch. | 我们很抢手的 |
[03:26] | Yeah, if we just put in the effort, | 是 如果努努力 |
[03:27] | we’ll find some people to drink Mafia wine with us at the… | 我们会找到跟我们一起喝黑手党葡萄酒的人 |
[03:30] | “For-Grape About It Vine Yard and Sanitation”? | 就在”葡要再想它葡萄种植与除菌园” |
[03:34] | I’ll go to the Vine Yard and drink with you, Mommy. | 我要去葡萄园和你一起喝酒 妈妈 |
[03:38] | Oh, sweetie, not until you’re old enough… | 宝贝 得等你再长大些 |
[03:41] | to look like my old I.D. | 够像我的旧身份证照片才行 |
[03:50] | Wow. I’ve never been the most athletic person in the gym before. | 我以前在体育馆从来都算不上体格矫健的 |
[03:53] | What is this, a robot prom? | 这里是干什么的 机器人舞会 |
[03:55] | It’s an A.I. tournament, | 这是人工智能锦标赛 |
[03:56] | featuring the greatest computer minds east of Egg Harbor. | 参赛者是蛋港东部最厉害的计算机人才 |
[03:58] | This year, we’ve trained an A.I. to recognize the smell | 今年 我们训练了一个人工智能 |
[04:01] | of the Rafflesia arnoldii, | 来识别大王花的气味 |
[04:03] | a notoriously foul-smelling flower. | 一种臭名昭著 散发腐臭味的花 |
[04:05] | That’s right. I stole it from a lab. | 没错 我从实验室偷到的呢 |
[04:07] | Who’s the bad boy of science now? | 谁是当今的科学坏小子 |
[04:11] | Who was it before? | 以前有过这么个人吗 |
[04:13] | They’ve trained a robot to smell a gross flower? | 他们研发了一个机器人来闻一朵恶心的花 |
[04:15] | How about one that drives them to school in the morning | 为什么不发明个早上送他们上学的机器人 |
[04:17] | so I can avoid that mean drop-off Captain? | 好让我避开那个嘴贱的管下车秩序的人 |
[04:19] | You must be talking about Karen. Don’t mess with her. | 你一定在说凯伦 别惹恼她 |
[04:22] | I saw her get run over one day, | 有天我看见她被车碾了一下 |
[04:24] | and she just popped right back up. | 还能突然站起来 |
[04:27] | Wait. What was that? | 等下 刚才那是怎么了 |
[04:29] | Did I just see some sparks? | 我是不是看到了火花 |
[04:30] | No, there are words on her shirt. | 不是 她衣服上有字 |
[04:32] | I was just reading her breasts. | 我只是在看她胸前的字 |
[04:33] | You can’t get mad at me for reading. | 你不能因为我看了看字就生气吧 |
[04:34] | No! Friendship sparks. | 不是这个 是友谊的火花 |
[04:37] | Maybe they have friend potential. | 也许他们和我们能成为朋友 |
[04:40] | Oh. Them? Yeah. They seem okay, | 他们 看起来不错 |
[04:42] | but… they’re not Room Seven. | 但他们可比不上七班家长 |
[04:44] | Look, Room Seven is not an option for us. | 我们可起不了七班这样的名字 |
[04:46] | Our kids’ classrooms aren’t even numbers. | 我们孩子的班级不是以数字命名 |
[04:48] | They’re scholars. | 是以学者命名 |
[04:50] | You want to be yelling “Room Noam Chomsky for life”? | 难道你想大喊”诺姆·乔姆斯基班一生一起走”吗 |
[04:54] | We haven’t made friends in 15 years. | 我们已经15年没有交朋友了 |
[04:56] | Think of it as a warm-up. | 就当这是个热身 |
[04:57] | Rocky didn’t start with Apollo Creed. | 洛奇也不是一上来就打阿波罗·克里德 |
[05:00] | First, he beat up a side of beef. | 他一开始只在屠宰场暴打了一扇牛肉 |
[05:02] | I only saw the one with the Russian. | 我只看过他打苏联拳王的那一部 |
[05:04] | Rocky had a robot in that one. | 那一部里对手就像个机器人 |
[05:06] | Okay, let’s go see if these two are DTF– | 我们过去看看他们是不是饥渴难耐 |
[05:09] | down to friend. | 为友谊饥渴难耐 |
[05:11] | Wait, wait. Hold-hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等下 等下 |
[05:12] | Excuse me. I couldn’t help but overhear | 打扰一下 我无意听到 |
[05:15] | because I have what doctors call “canine hearing.” | 我的医生说我有”狗狗般的听力” |
[05:18] | Were you talking about us? | 你们是在谈论我俩吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[05:21] | Sorry. We just wanted to say hi. | 不好意思 我们只是想和你们打个招呼 |
[05:23] | I’m Kay Bennett. This is Mike. | 我是凯·本奈特 他是麦克 |
[05:26] | And I’m Mike. | 我是麦克 |
[05:29] | This is my husband Sigmund. | 这是我丈夫西格蒙德 |
[05:30] | And I’m Annabeth. My friends call me “Beth.” | 我是安娜贝丝 我朋友都叫我”贝丝” |
[05:33] | Oh, well, maybe we’ll call you “Beth.” | 或许我们也可以叫你”贝丝” |
[05:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:39] | Bennett? Oh, you must be Brian and Nicole’s parents. | 本奈特 你们一定是布莱恩和妮可的父母 |
[05:42] | Uh, they’re on a team with our son Atticus. | 他们和我儿子阿提克斯是一个小组 |
[05:45] | Uh, we’re actually surprised to see you. | 我们真的没想到能见到你们 |
[05:47] | The kids told us that… | 孩子们说你们 |
[05:48] | Oh, that we don’t like these things? | 说我们不喜欢他们捣鼓的那些东西 |
[05:49] | No, that you were dead. | 不是 他们说你们已经去世了 |
[05:52] | Oh, well, it was… it was so nice meeting you. | 还是…很高兴见到你们 |
[05:55] | Hey, hey. Yes, it was so, so nice meeting you. | 对 我们也很高兴见到你们 |
[05:57] | It-it’d be a shame to end it now. | 就此别过多可惜 |
[05:59] | Yeah. I mean, this thing goes on for, like, six hours. | 对 这个比赛大概要持续六个小时 |
[06:02] | What do you say we hit up a bar? | 我们一起去酒吧喝一杯怎么样 |
[06:04] | I can’t leave. I’m the team’s coach. | 我不能离开 我是队伍的教练 |
[06:07] | Oh, well, watch out, Bill Belichick, am I right? | 小心点 比尔·贝利希克 我说得对吧 |
[06:11] | Watch out for what? | 小心什么 |
[06:12] | You know, you’re… you’re a coach. | 你是教练嘛 |
[06:14] | You’re gonna, like, take his job. | 你会抢他的工作 |
[06:16] | Take his job doing what? | 抢他的工作干什么 |
[06:18] | Coaching football. | 指导橄榄球啊 |
[06:20] | Why would I take his job coaching football? | 我为什么要抢他的工作去指导橄榄球 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:26] | All right. | 好啦 |
[06:27] | Like, maybe we’ll see you | 也许我们会 |
[06:30] | at the next cloning fair or whatever. | 在下一个克隆博览会再见之类的 |
[06:33] | Well, actually, we have to drop Atticus off | 其实 我们今晚要把阿提克斯 |
[06:35] | at your house tonight. | 送到你们家 |
[06:36] | Yeah. The kids have to work on their A.I. | 孩子们要一起研究他们的人工智能 |
[06:38] | We were gonna stay in the car | 我们打算就待在车上 |
[06:39] | in case Atticus needs anything. | 以防阿提克斯要拿什么东西 |
[06:41] | Or you could just come in. | 或者你们可以来我们家里 |
[06:43] | That would be more normal. | 那样更顺理成章啊 |
[06:46] | Yes, I… | 对的 我 |
[06:47] | I suppose it would. | 我想也是 |
[06:49] | Um, sure. Why-why not? | 好的 为什么不呢 |
[06:51] | That means we have to make dinner. | 那样我们就得做晚饭了 |
[06:53] | Oh, we can bring something. We don’t mind. | 我们可以带点吃的过去 我们不介意 |
[06:56] | Sorry. Canine hearing. | 不好意思 我有狗狗般的听力 |
[06:58] | Takes a while to get used to. | 你们需要一点时间才能习惯 |
[07:00] | You never will. | 你们永远不会习惯的 |
[07:06] | Looks like the kids are pulling an all-nighter. | 看来孩子们要熬夜了 |
[07:08] | Just takes me back to my days as a young rapscallion at MIT, | 想当年我还是个读麻省理工的小屁孩 |
[07:12] | staying up late, doing lines of code. | 我也会熬夜 写写代码 |
[07:16] | Hey, me, too! | 我也是 |
[07:17] | Nope, you said something different. | 不对 跟你说的不是同一回事 |
[07:20] | Well, I’m glad something’s working their brains. | 他们能有些值得动脑的事 我很高兴 |
[07:22] | That school can’t even get an adequate English teacher. | 那所学校甚至连一名合格的语文老师都没有 |
[07:26] | Three languages and two PhDs? | 只会三种语言 只拿了两个博士学位 |
[07:28] | Why not just get a dog wearing a monocle? | 为什么不招只戴单片眼镜的狗呢 |
[07:32] | That might actually get me to show up to parent-teacher conferences. | 那样的话我就会想去参加家长会了 |
[07:39] | I’m just kidding. No, it wouldn’t. | 我开玩笑的 我不想去 |
[07:42] | Don’t get me started on the cafeteria staff. | 更别提餐厅员工了 |
[07:45] | Okay, we won’t. | 好 我们不提 |
[07:45] | I mean, they’re touching the food… with gloves. | 他们戴着手套摸食物 |
[07:48] | It’s like they don’t even care | 好像根本不在乎 |
[07:49] | that Atticus has a latex allergy. | 阿提克斯对乳胶过敏 |
[07:54] | Oh, latex allergy. | 乳胶[套套]过敏 |
[07:56] | I’ve used that excuse. | 我也用过那个理由 |
[08:02] | It’s funny because three of our kids were accidents. | 好笑的是 我们有三个孩子都是意外怀上的 |
[08:08] | Oh, geez, getting late. | 天呐 很晚了 |
[08:11] | But it’s 7:00. | 但这才7点啊 |
[08:12] | It’s 8:00 somewhere. | 有的地方已经8点了 |
[08:14] | But the party’s just getting started. | 但派对才刚刚开始啊 |
[08:16] | I mean, we haven’t even brought out the hummus yet. | 我们甚至还没把鹰嘴豆泥端出来呢 |
[08:18] | And you can’t spell hummus without… “um, us.” | 都没”嘴”了还吃什么鹰嘴豆泥呢 |
[08:28] | Would you excuse us for one minute? | 我们能失陪一下吗 |
[08:33] | What is happening out there? | 那是什么情况 |
[08:35] | They’re trying to leave? | 他们想走吗 |
[08:36] | Nobody leaves Kay Mollen. | 没人想离开凯·莫伦 |
[08:38] | Or she calls her Uncle Bruno, | 否则她会叫来她的布鲁诺叔叔 |
[08:39] | and he takes you down to the Vine Yard, | 带你去葡萄园 |
[08:41] | and you become grape food. | 再把你变成葡萄的养料 |
[08:43] | Look, we tried, but it’s not worth it. | 我们尽力了 但这不值得我们这么努力 |
[08:45] | They’re clearly not our type of people. | 显然他们和我们玩不到一块去 |
[08:47] | But we used to be able to make friends with anyone. | 但我们以前可以和任何人交朋友啊 |
[08:49] | I once hit a guy with my car, | 有一次我开车撞到一个人 |
[08:51] | and he friended me on Facebook from the hospital. | 他在医院加了我的脸书好友 |
[08:55] | Look, I think we’re blowing this whole friend thing out of proportion. | 我觉得我们对交朋友这件事 有点反应过度 |
[08:57] | We still have two amazing friends. | 我们还是有两个很棒的朋友啊 |
[08:59] | Look, Irwin has been texting me all night. Look. | 看 欧文整晚都在给我发短信 你看 |
[09:02] | “You down to hang tonight? | “你今晚要来玩吗 |
[09:04] | Got some beers with your name on them.” | 我买了印着你名字的啤酒” |
[09:06] | See? We’re totally fine. | 看吧 我们没事的 |
[09:09] | “Sorry. Wrong Mike. | “对不起 找错麦克了 |
[09:10] | I hope I didn’t wake you.” | 希望没吵醒你” |
[09:15] | What? I’m Wrong Mike? | 什么 我是错的麦克吗 |
[09:18] | Okay, changed my mind. We need these people. | 好了 我改主意了 我们需要这些人 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna friend them so hard, when I’m done, | 我要用力跟他们”做”朋友 做完之后 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna flip them over and friend them again. | 还要把他们翻过去 再跟他们”做”一次 |
[09:26] | That sounds wrong, Mike. | 这样听起来是错的 麦克 |
[09:27] | I am not Wrong Mike! | 我不是错的麦克 |
[09:31] | I should be the only Mike. What’s next? | 我应该是唯一的麦克才对 接下来会怎么样 |
[09:33] | I text Irwin, and he writes back, | 我给欧文发短信 他回 |
[09:35] | “Sorry. New phone. Who dis?” | “不好意思 新手机 你哪位” |
[09:36] | Well, I’ll show him who dis is! | 我要让他看看我到底是谁 |
[09:39] | You two– basement. Robot coach, grab the cheese. | 你们两个 去地下室 机器人教练 拿上奶酪 |
[09:47] | This looks like a wonderful place to ride out a storm. | 这屋子感觉很适合避难啊 |
[09:51] | Is this the last room we’ll ever see? | 这会是我们所见的最后一间屋子吗 |
[09:55] | Sorry if we’re being weird. | 对不起 我们的举止有点怪 |
[09:57] | We’re just out of practice making friends. | 我们只是有点疏于和人交朋友 |
[09:59] | I think we’re just trying too hard. | 我们可能用力过度了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, but, you know, that is what’s great about the basement. | 是啊 但这就是待在这个地下室的好处 |
[10:05] | There is no trying. | 在这里不用努力迎合 |
[10:07] | There’s no kids, no responsibilities. | 这里没有孩子 没有责任 |
[10:09] | We can do whatever we want down here. | 我们在这儿可以为所欲为 |
[10:12] | So… what do you all want to do? | 所以… 你们想做什么 |
[10:16] | It’s been a long time since somebody asked us about that. | 已经很久没人问过我们那个问题了 |
[10:20] | We just spend most of our time focusing on what Atticus wants. | 我们把大部分时间都花在阿提克斯的需求上 |
[10:24] | I-I don’t even need these glasses. | 我其实不用戴眼镜 |
[10:26] | Atticus prefers my face with them on. | 是阿提克斯喜欢我戴眼镜 |
[10:31] | Hey, I know a good place to start. | 我知道从什么开始做好了 |
[10:32] | Let’s play a game. Oh! | 我们来玩游戏吧 |
[10:34] | The only rule is… | 唯一的游戏规则是… |
[10:35] | – Stay alive? – What? | -活下去 -什么 |
[10:38] | N-No. No, it’s a drinking game. | 不 不是 是喝酒游戏 |
[10:41] | The only rule is, | 唯一的游戏规则是 |
[10:42] | if you say your kid’s name, you take a shot. | 如果提到孩子名 就喝一杯 |
[10:45] | Oh, shots. | 喝酒啊 |
[10:47] | You know, it took three IVF shots | 当年做了三次试管授精 |
[10:50] | to conceive Atticus. | 才怀上阿提克斯 |
[10:54] | I’m not sure you’re understanding the rules. | 你应该没理解规则 |
[10:55] | No, I am. That’s why I said it. | 不 我理解 所以我才这么说的 |
[11:00] | – Okay, Beth! – Beth came to play. | -行啊 贝丝 -贝丝来嗨啊 |
[11:03] | Barkeep? Atticus, Atticus, Atticus. | 酒保 阿提克斯 阿提克斯 阿提克斯 |
[11:12] | What’s all that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[11:14] | Aw, you hear it, too? | 你也听见了 |
[11:16] | I was hoping I’d finally gone mad. | 我还以为是我终于疯了 |
[11:21] | It’s going really well down there. | 下边进行得还挺顺利 |
[11:23] | I feel like these might not just be practice friends. | 我感觉他们也许不只是实习朋友 |
[11:25] | – They might be the real deal. – I know. | -也许能来真的 -我懂 |
[11:27] | Hey, how’s this sound? “Hey, Sigmund. | 这听起来如何 “西格蒙德 |
[11:29] | I’m really having fun with you right now. | 我现在正和你玩得非常开心 |
[11:30] | Here’s a picture of us having that fun. | 这有张我们正玩得开心的照片 |
[11:33] | Oh, sorry, Irwin… wrong Sigmund.” | 抱歉 欧文 发错人了” |
[11:36] | We’re trying to work upstairs. | 我们在楼上正要工作呢 |
[11:38] | Could you two keep it down? | 你们俩能小点声吗 |
[11:40] | What are you two, the party police? | 你们俩是什么 派对警察吗 |
[11:42] | I wish I was the party police, | 我希望自己是派对警察 |
[11:43] | but the city council said my proposal | 但市政府说我的提案 |
[11:45] | was not “economically feasible” and “too lame.” | 经济上不可行 并且太过无趣 |
[11:49] | It’s 8:15, and it’s not even that loud. | 现在才8:15 而且根本不吵 |
[11:51] | Yeah, the lady with dog ears can handle it. | 是啊 那个听力超级好的女士也能承受 |
[11:53] | Did someone need me? | 有人需要我吗 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | Uh, n-no, Beth, we’re good! | 不 贝丝 没事 |
[11:59] | Okay, you don’t have to yell! | 好吧 那你也不用喊啊 |
[12:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:03] | Beth as in Beth Kratz? | 贝丝是那个贝丝·克拉兹吗 |
[12:05] | Are you hanging out with Atticus’s parents? | 你们在和阿提克斯的父母玩吗 |
[12:07] | Sure are. They’re actually not that bad | 没错 一旦跟他们喝几杯 |
[12:09] | once you get a few drinks in them. | 他们还挺不错的 |
[12:10] | They’re drinking? | 他们在喝东西 |
[12:11] | Oh, okay, be honest. | 好吧 说实话 |
[12:13] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没惹上麻烦 |
[12:14] | How many sodas have they had? | 他们喝了几罐汽水了 |
[12:17] | They mean alcohol. | 他们指的是酒 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[12:21] | You have to stop this. | 你必须停下 |
[12:23] | We respect the Kratzes. | 我们尊重克拉兹一家 |
[12:25] | They’re the type of people that can open doors for us. | 他们是那类可以替我们打开大门的人 |
[12:28] | Research grants, recommendations, | 科研项目 推荐信 |
[12:30] | launch codes. | 发射代码 |
[12:32] | And now you’re corrupting them with your beer drinks. | 而现在你在用啤酒腐化他们 |
[12:35] | What’s next? A key party where you all put your keys in a bowl | 下一步呢 钥匙派对吗 你们都把钥匙放一个碗里 |
[12:38] | and whichever set you pick, | 然后不论拿到那把钥匙 |
[12:39] | that’s the car you drive home for the night? | 当晚就开那辆车回家吗 |
[12:42] | You two are sick! | 你们两个真是够了 |
[12:45] | Okay, you guys are being dramatic. | 好了 你们太夸张了 |
[12:47] | We are not going to embarrass you. | 我们不会让你们难堪的 |
[12:50] | Totally unrelated– do either of you know | 说句无关的 你们俩有谁知道 |
[12:51] | how to get pudding inside a water balloon? | 怎么把布丁放进水气球里 |
[12:54] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自己去想办法吧 |
[12:56] | Forget you heard that, or the prank won’t work. | 忘了我说过吧 不然恶作剧没办法搞了 |
[12:59] | They’re so unreasonable! | 他们简直不可理喻 |
[13:01] | How do they not get how bad this is? | 她们怎么就不明白这有多糟糕 |
[13:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:04] | They’re like an invasive species | 他们就像入侵物种一样 |
[13:05] | ravaging our delicate ecosystem. | 摧毁我们精巧的生态系统 |
[13:08] | So, what are we going to do about this? | 那我们对此能怎么办 |
[13:10] | Well, how do you get rid of an invasive species? | 你怎么摆脱入侵物种呢 |
[13:13] | Genocide. | 种族灭绝 |
[13:15] | What?! N-No! | 什么 不 |
[13:16] | No, you make their habitat uninhabitable. | 不 你让他们的栖息地不适宜居住 |
[13:18] | Right, but if that doesn’t work… | 好吧 但如果那不管用 |
[13:20] | No! No genocide, Nicole. | 不 不能种族灭绝 妮可 |
[13:22] | Right, got it. Wink. | 好吧 知道了 看我眼色 |
[13:24] | No! | 不 |
[13:29] | They actually expected us to shut this down | 他们竟然希望我们停下 |
[13:32] | just as we were starting to hit it off. | 正当我们开始合得来呢 |
[13:34] | – I can’t believe those two. – Oh, that’s nothing. | -我简直不敢相信那两个家伙 -没什么 |
[13:37] | We can’t keep bread in the house, | 我们在家里连面包都不能有 |
[13:38] | because Atticus finds the texture unsettling. | 就因为阿提克斯觉得面包的质地令他不安 |
[13:43] | I started smoking to mask the smell of toast on my clothes. | 我开始抽烟 来掩盖衣服上的吐司味 |
[13:49] | It feels good to open up. | 说点心里话真好 |
[13:50] | I mean, pre-Atticus, I was wild. | 生阿提克斯之前 我很狂野 |
[13:53] | I used to Rollerblade with my friend Phil. | 我过去常和我朋友菲尔去滑旱冰 |
[13:56] | He was fast, but not so fast he could catch me. | 他很快 但赶不上我 |
[14:02] | Oh, I got to tell you, Sigmund, | 我必须得说 西格蒙德 |
[14:03] | you didn’t strike me as a guy who could… balance. | 你看上去不像是平衡性很好的样子 |
[14:09] | Sorry, do… does anyone else smell that? | 抱歉 你们谁闻到这股味了吗 |
[14:12] | Oh! Oh, that is bad! | 天啊 真难闻 |
[14:13] | Not to brag, but I smelled it first. | 不是吹嘘 不过我第一个闻到的 |
[14:15] | I’ve also been diagnosed with early-onset cat snout. | 我还被诊断出有比猫还灵敏的嗅觉 |
[14:20] | Did something die in here? | 有什么东西死在这了吗 |
[14:22] | Oh! No, no, no, something is very much alive! | 不不不 还活得好好的 |
[14:25] | That-that is the scent of the Rafflesia arnoldii, | 是大王花的味道 |
[14:29] | the flower the kids are using for the competition. | 孩子们用来比赛的花 |
[14:32] | This is the work of a bad boy of science. | 这是科学坏小子的杰作 |
[14:37] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[14:39] | It seems to have been concentrated and weaponized. | 看上去已经经过提纯 并武器化了 |
[14:43] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[14:45] | Look, I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:47] | The kids win this time. | 这次孩子们赢了 |
[14:49] | – Maybe we should just… – No! | -也许我们应该… -不 |
[14:50] | You said we can do whatever we want in the basement, | 你们说过我们可以在这地下室为所欲为 |
[14:53] | and we want to keep this party going. | 我们想继续这个派对 |
[14:55] | Oh. Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah, yeah, sure, we’ll just, we’ll power through. | 当然 我们就挺过去吧 |
[15:00] | The smell’s not that ba… | 那味道其实也没那么糟… |
[15:01] | Nope, the smell is a taste now. | 不 嘴里都有味儿了 |
[15:05] | Okay, where else can we go | 好了 我们还能去哪 |
[15:06] | with free booze and no kids? | 喝酒免费 远离孩子 |
[15:10] | Welcome to the basement of the world. | 欢迎来到世界的地下室 |
[15:22] | Last night is a little fuzzy. | 昨晚有点迷糊 |
[15:25] | We didn’t drive, did we? | 我们没开车吧 |
[15:26] | No, we Rollerbladed. | 没 我们滑旱冰回来的 |
[15:28] | Then why do I remember us being on the highway? | 那我为什么记得我们上高速了 |
[15:30] | Because… we were invincible. | 因为我们不可阻挡 |
[15:34] | Sorry that your hootenanny got spoiled last night. | 很抱歉昨晚的歌舞会被搅黄了 |
[15:38] | Actually, your little flower plan didn’t work. | 事实上 你们生”花”武器的计划没奏效 |
[15:41] | Just gave us an experience we could bond over. | 反而给了我们机会联络感情 |
[15:43] | If anything, it brought us closer. | 非要说的话 也是让我们更紧密了 |
[15:45] | Now we have a lasting memory | 现在我们有了持久的记忆 |
[15:47] | and an obstacle we’ve overcome together. | 以及共同攻克的难关 |
[15:50] | Yeah, we’re just one weird night in a hot tub away | 对 我们现在距离一生的好友只差 |
[15:53] | from a lifelong friendship. | 一起在热浴缸泡一宿了 |
[15:55] | Oh! Atticus, sorry. Geez. | 阿提克斯 抱歉 |
[15:57] | I forgot you slept over. | 我忘了你在这过夜了 |
[15:59] | Please, help yourself to whatever you want. | 想吃什么就自己拿吧 |
[16:01] | I’m powerless to stop you. | 我没挡不住你 |
[16:04] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[16:05] | Little problem. | 有个小问题 |
[16:06] | Hey, we got rid of all the bread, man. I… | 我们处理掉面包了 |
[16:09] | No. My parents are supposed to be picking us up | 不 我父母应该来接我们 |
[16:11] | for the tournament, but I haven’t heard from them. | 参加锦标赛了 但他们还没联系我 |
[16:18] | Hey, Rita. | 丽塔 |
[16:19] | Hey, I just want to give you a heads-up. | 我就想给你提个醒 |
[16:21] | There’s some drunk librarians here who say they know you. | 有两个书呆子醉鬼说他们认识你 |
[16:24] | What? Sigmund and Beth are still at the casino? | 什么 西格蒙德和贝丝还在赌场 |
[16:27] | They’re at the casino? | 他们在赌场 |
[16:29] | But Sigmund has the thumb drive with our subroutine and… | 但西格蒙德拿着U盘 上面有我们的子程序 |
[16:32] | Well, does it seem like they’re leaving soon? | 他们看上去像打算走了吗 |
[16:34] | Uh, all I know is Red here keeps bragging | 我只知道那个红发女一直吹牛 |
[16:37] | that she gave the men’s room attendant a show. | 她给男厕所的服务员好好”演”了一段 |
[16:39] | We don’t have a men’s room attendant, Kay. | 我们男厕所没有服务员 凯 |
[16:48] | Hey, it’s Mike and Kay! | 是麦克和凯 |
[16:50] | For the last time, | 最后说一遍 |
[16:52] | that is not Mike and Kay. | 那不是麦克和凯 |
[16:54] | – Oh, wait, it is them. – Guys? | -等等 还真是 -伙计们 |
[16:57] | You got to go. What are you still doing here? | 你们得走了 还在这干什么呢 |
[16:59] | We’re doing what we want, just like you said! | 我们在为所欲为 就像你说的那样 |
[17:01] | Yeah, last night, we did open-mouth kissing | 对 昨晚我们跟两组不同的夫妻 |
[17:03] | with two different couples. | 尝试了鸟啄式亲吻 |
[17:05] | Turned out it was a room full of mirrors, | 后来发现只是一屋子镜子 |
[17:08] | but it was hot. | 不过很刺激 |
[17:11] | You brought something out of us. | 你把我们的潜能激发出来了 |
[17:12] | Now the genie’s out of the bottle. | 现在精灵从瓶子出来了 |
[17:14] | There’s no putting him back! | 绝对不会让他回去了 |
[17:16] | Look, the competition starts in one hour, | 听着 比赛一小时后就要开始了 |
[17:18] | so let’s snap back into parent mode | 我们赶紧切换回家长模式 |
[17:20] | and go coach those kids. | 去指导孩子们吧 |
[17:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:22] | Tournament’s not until tomorrow. | 锦标赛明天才开始 |
[17:24] | It is tomorrow. | 已经到明天了 |
[17:26] | Okay, calendar. | 好吧 日历小姐 |
[17:29] | Just how drunk are you guys? | 你们到底有多醉 |
[17:32] | The only thing we’re drunk on | 让我们陶醉的 |
[17:34] | is the new life philosophy you gave us. | 只有你们传授给我们的生活哲学 |
[17:37] | Ah-ah, we are also drunk on drinking. | 另外 我们也喝酒喝醉了 |
[17:40] | Okay, forget coaching. | 好吧 别想指导了 |
[17:42] | He can barely stand. | 他站都站不稳了 |
[17:43] | Hey, if I can barely stand, | 如果我站不稳 |
[17:45] | how do you explain this? | 你们又如何解释这个呢 |
[17:52] | What you’re seeing here, this has been my whole night. | 你眼前这幅景象 我已经看了一晚上了 |
[17:55] | You know what, just forget it, we’ll take the kids. | 还是算了 我们照顾孩子们吧 |
[17:57] | Just give us that thumb drive they were talking about. | 把他们说的那个U盘给我们 |
[18:00] | If you want it… | 你想要 |
[18:01] | you’re gonna have to catch me first. | 就得先抓到我哦 |
[18:06] | I love that man. | 我真爱那男人 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna put a baby in him later. | 晚点我要他给我生猴子 |
[18:17] | Thanks for losing the tournament for us. | 真是谢谢你啊 害我们输掉比赛 |
[18:19] | All you had to do was get that thumb drive from Sigmund. | 从西格蒙德手里拿到U盘这点事你都做不到 |
[18:22] | It’s not my fault he gave me the wrong thing. | 他给错我东西 又不能怪我 |
[18:24] | No, Dad, it’s just your fault | 不 老爸 就该怪你 |
[18:26] | that he got wasted in the basement, | 是你带他到地下室喝个大醉 |
[18:28] | stayed at a casino all night, concussed himself, | 在赌场待了一整晚 摔出脑震荡 |
[18:31] | then you took what was obviously a lighter | 然后你把打火机当成我们的U盘拿回来 |
[18:34] | instead of the USB we needed. | 瞎子都看得出来好吗 |
[18:36] | Guys, we really do feel terrible. | 我们已经很内疚了 |
[18:39] | We didn’t mean to cost you the competition. | 我们不是有意害你们输掉比赛的啊 |
[18:41] | It-it’s not just the competition, Mom. | 不只是这场比赛 老妈 |
[18:43] | You know, Atticus won’t even talk to us anymore. | 阿提克斯都不肯跟我们说话了 |
[18:45] | And word’s spreading. | 而且消息传出去了 |
[18:47] | Everyone’s dropping out of our other teams– | 大家纷纷退出我们其他队伍 |
[18:49] | debate, speed meditating… | 辩论 速度冥想 |
[18:51] | fantasy physics. | 幻想物理 |
[18:54] | We are so sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[18:56] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做些什么补救吗 |
[18:58] | You want this lighter? | 你想要这个打火机吗 |
[19:01] | No, you’re gonna need it | 不 你自己留着吧 |
[19:03] | next time you want to set fire to our hopes and dreams. | 下次你想一把火烧掉我们的希望和梦想时用得着 |
[19:08] | They’re gonna go back to telling people we’re dead, aren’t they? | 他们又会像以前那样告诉其他人我们死了 对吗 |
[19:11] | It’s hard to blame them. | 也很难怪他们啊 |
[19:13] | I mean, we were so desperate for a social life | 我们太想拥有社交生活了 |
[19:16] | that we took it from our kids. | 甚至不惜夺走我们孩子的 |
[19:18] | You know, it’s too bad. | 真的很可惜 |
[19:19] | I was starting to like Sigmund and Beth. | 我都开始喜欢西格蒙德和贝丝了 |
[19:22] | Well, I guess we can still hang out with them | 但我们还能跟他们一起玩的吧 |
[19:23] | if we don’t do any drinking or gambling. | 只要我们不喝酒和赌博 |
[19:27] | I’m gonna miss them. | 我会想念他们的 |
[19:32] | You’re breaking up with us? | 你们要和我们绝交吗 |
[19:35] | Things were going so well. | 我们明明处得很愉快啊 |
[19:37] | I thought tonight we were going to | 我们今晚不是说好要一起去 |
[19:38] | the “For-Grape About It Vineyard.” | 葡要再想它葡萄种植园吗 |
[19:40] | Did you “for grape about” that? | 难道你”葡”记得了吗 |
[19:42] | Don’t make this harder than it already is. | 别再把场面弄得更难看了 |
[19:44] | I know what’ll make this better. | 我知道什么能改善现状 |
[19:46] | Let’s go to the basement! | 我们一起到地下室去 |
[19:47] | Everything’s better in the basement! | 在地下室里 任何事都会好一些 |
[19:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 万万不可 |
[19:50] | No, uh, listen. | 不行 听着 |
[19:51] | You deserve people that will give you | 你们应该跟能为你们提供 |
[19:53] | the whole house, not just the basement. | 整栋房子的朋友来往 不只是地下室 |
[19:56] | We were gonna take ski trips together, | 我们本来要一起去滑雪的 |
[19:58] | split groceries, take turns making meals. | 还要分享食材 轮流做饭 |
[20:01] | I make a mean apple cobbler. | 我做的苹果酥皮饼好吃哭 |
[20:07] | I’m more of a pie guy. | 我更喜欢吃派啦 |
[20:07] | 麦克和贝丝曾主演《美国派》系列 派在电影中暗指女性 | |
[20:11] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[20:15] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你们的 |
[20:16] | I can’t. | 是想忘也忘不了 |
[20:17] | I have what doctors call “elephant memory.” | 我有医生所说的惊人”大象记忆” |
[20:22] | And I’ll be taking my Rollerblades. | 我把旱冰鞋也带走吧 |
[20:26] | I was fast, though, wasn’t I, Mike? | 不过我的确滑得很快 对吗 麦克 |
[20:29] | Like the wind. | 疾速如风 |
[20:35] | Man. | 天啊 |
[20:37] | They really took it hard. | 他们真的很难过 |
[20:38] | I know. | 是啊 |
[20:39] | I mean, you can’t blame them. | 这也难怪啦 |
[20:40] | We were pretty fun. | 我们这么有趣 |
[20:42] | Yeah, we were charming, | 是啊 我们有魅力 |
[20:44] | funny, down to clown. | 幽默 疯起来没下限 |
[20:46] | I mean, aside from that | 除了我刚说的 |
[20:47] | down-to-clown thing I just said, we’re a catch. | 没下限的问题 我们还是很有吸引力的 |
[20:51] | I mean, what were we so worried about? | 我们之前干吗那么担心 |
[20:53] | – We’re gonna be fine. – Yeah. | -我们不会有问题的 -就是 |
[20:55] | I mean, if we can make friends with that Noah’s Ark of a woman, | 如果我们跟那个”包罗万象”的女人都能交朋友 |
[20:58] | we can make friends with anyone. | 就能跟任何人当朋友 |
[21:01] | And now that we know that… | 既然知道了这一点 |
[21:05] | We graciously accept your pity invite. | 我们好心接受你们怜悯的邀请 |
[21:08] | We brought our own chairs and our own wine. | 我们自己带了椅子和红酒 |
[21:10] | It’s boxed and not enough. | 是盒装的 而且不够我们喝 |
[21:11] | So I hope you have more. | 希望你家里还有酒 |
[21:13] | All right. Come on in. | 好啦 快进来 |
[21:15] | Hey, Kay! | 凯 你好 |
[21:17] | Hey, Mike! | 麦克 |
[21:22] | You two go ahead. | 你们先进去 |
[21:24] | We’re gonna be here for a minute. | 我们要再抱一会 |