英文名称:Child's Play 2
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:53] | Good morning, Mr. Sullivan. | 早上好 沙利文先生 |
[03:55] | I have a meeting in a few minutes | 我一会有个会要开 |
[03:56] | with some very jittery stockholders, Mattson. | 去和那些神经紧张的股东们会面 |
[04:00] | I hope you have good news for me. | 希望你有好消息告诉我 |
[04:01] | Yes, sir. I do, sir. | 是的 先生 我会的 |
[04:05] | Every supermarket tabloid in the country | 每个小报头条都刊登了 |
[04:06] | is running headlines about Andy Barclay and his killer Good Guy doll. | 关于安迪·巴克利和他的杀手”好家伙”玩偶的故事 |
[04:10] | What about his mother and the police that were on the case? | 他妈妈和警方怎么看待这事 |
[04:12] | The police were smart. They denied everything, | 警方很聪明 他们否认这一切 |
[04:13] | which is fine because now they can’t hurt us. | 这对我们没有什么坏处 |
[04:15] | But the mother’s a different matter. | 但安迪的妈妈却全然不同 |
[04:16] | She backed up her boy’s story in court, | 她在法庭上支持了儿子的说法 |
[04:18] | so now she’s under psychiatric observation. | 所以她现在在接受精神观察 |
[04:21] | Jesus. Where’s the boy now? | 我的天 那孩子现在在哪 |
[04:22] | Midtown Children’s Crisis Center. Foster custody is pending. | 市中区儿童危机中心 受监护人照顾 |
[04:26] | My stomach hurts, Mattson. Is this what you call good news? | 我听了胃疼 马特森 这就是你说的好消息 |
[04:30] | Yes… No. I’m getting to that, sir. | 是 不 我正要说呢 先生 |
[04:32] | Our biggest problem has been the rumors. A lot… | 我们最大的问题在于那些谣言 |
[04:34] | Good morning, Mr. Sullivan. | 早上好 沙利文先生 |
[04:36] | A lot of people are saying that some joker here at the company | 大家都在开公司的玩笑 |
[04:39] | must have tampered with the doll’s voice cassette, you know? | 他们还模仿玩偶的发声 |
[04:43] | “Hi. I’m Chucky. I’m the Lakeshore Strangler. | “嗨 我叫恰吉 我是湖边的杀手” |
[04:46] | “And now I’m gonna kill you.” Something like… | “现在我就要杀了你”有些就像 |
[04:50] | Well, something like that. | 就像这个样子 |
[04:52] | But the good news, Mr. Sullivan, | 但是 也有好消息 沙利文先生 |
[04:54] | is that now we’ve got the doll. | 我们找到了那个玩偶 |
[05:02] | We’ve rebuilt it from head to toe. | 已经从头到脚地重塑了 |
[05:04] | A lot of it was burned to a crisp, | 它已经大面积被烧毁了 |
[05:05] | but everything checks out, the voice cassettes, the servomechanisms. | 不过所有部件都检查过了 发声磁带 伺服系统 |
[05:07] | We’ve found absolutely nothing. | 我们没有发现任何问题 |
[05:09] | This is a quality control report. | 这是一份质量认证报告 |
[05:11] | I’m sure it will make the stockholders very happy. | 我敢说那些股东看了会很开心 |
[05:13] | I want to see the doll for myself. | 我要亲自看下那个玩偶 |
[05:15] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[05:17] | Gentlemen, Mr. Sullivan’s here. We ready? | 伙计们 沙利文先生来了 准备好了吗 |
[05:20] | Well, give us a minute. We’re not used to making them manually. | 稍等一下 我们不太习惯人工操作 |
[05:48] | -What’s wrong? -I don’t know. It’s stuck. | -出什么问题了 -不知道 卡住了 |
[05:51] | Just… | 只是 |
[05:53] | They’ll have this worked out. | 他们会搞定的 |
[06:05] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[06:06] | Oh, Jesus! | 噢 天啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:732个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:77个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:52个,考研词汇:87个,专四词汇:75个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:145个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:22] | Andy, you still dreaming about Chucky? | 安迪 你还在梦到恰吉吗 |
[06:26] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[06:29] | -You want to talk about it? -No. | -想谈谈它吗 -不 |
[06:31] | Come on, Andy. Remember what I told you? | 来吧 安迪 还记得我和你说的吗 |
[06:35] | Talking helps make | 把问题说出来就可以 |
[06:36] | -the nightmares go away. -The nightmares go away. | -把梦魇赶走 -把梦魇赶走 |
[06:42] | Well, Chucky was trying to take over my soul. | 恰吉想控制我的灵魂 |
[06:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:47] | He was this bad man who got inside my Good Guy doll, | 他是个坏人 他进入了我的”好家伙”玩偶里 |
[06:51] | so he wouldn’t have to go to hell. | 所以他才没有死去 |
[06:53] | But then he wanted to get inside me. | 但是后来他想进入我的体内 |
[06:56] | Why, Andy? | 为什么 安迪 |
[06:58] | ‘Cause if he stayed inside the doll too long, he’d be trapped in there. | 因为如果他呆在玩偶里的时间太长 他就出不来了 |
[07:02] | He needed me ’cause I was the first person he told his secret to. | 他需要我是因为 我是第一个知道秘密的人 |
[07:08] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[07:10] | That his real name was Charles Lee Ray. | 他的真名叫查尔斯·李·雷 |
[07:14] | Boy, that’s a scary dream. | 孩子 这只是个可怕的梦 |
[07:18] | It was. | 这是真的 |
[07:22] | Dreams can’t hurt you. | 梦里的东西不会伤害你 |
[07:25] | Dreams aren’t real. | 因为梦是假的 |
[07:28] | -Right? -Right. | -对不对 -对 |
[07:30] | In here? | 在哪 |
[07:31] | In there. | 那边 |
[07:34] | Let’s hurry up. | 赶快 |
[07:40] | Mattson, I don’t care what it takes. Put a lid on this. | 马森特 我不关心这些 不要把这事传开 |
[07:42] | Yes, sir. That’s not a problem. I’ll take care of this. | 是 先生 这没问题 我会保密的 |
[07:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:46] | You smother this or you’re out of here in 24 hours. You got that? | 要么摆平 要么24小时内自己走人 明白 |
[07:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[07:51] | Now, if you will excuse me, I’ve got a meeting I’ve got to get to. | 现在 别打扰我了 我要去开会 必须走了 |
[07:55] | As far as the stockholders and I are concerned, | 只要股东和我都可以赚到钱 |
[07:58] | this matter is finished. | 这件事就算结了 |
[07:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[08:01] | What do you want me to do with the doll? | 您想让我怎么处理这些玩偶 |
[08:04] | Stick it up your ass. | 塞你屁眼里吧 |
[08:09] | Naturally, he was badly traumatized by the murders, | 事实上 那几起谋杀事件让他精神受到严重创伤 |
[08:12] | but they bounce back pretty fast at that age. | 好在他这个年龄很容易康复 |
[08:16] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[08:17] | What Andy needs now is a normal family environment, a fresh start | 安迪现在需要的是一个正常的家庭 一个新的开始 |
[08:23] | and a chance to forget the past. | 和一个忘掉过去不愉快的机会 |
[08:25] | Since you two have done so well with so many kids, | 你们把很多孩子照顾得那么好 |
[08:28] | we were hoping you might foster him until his mother recovers. | 在他妈妈康复之前 希望他能得到你们的照顾 |
[08:31] | -There’s always room for one more. -Mmm. | -正好我们可以多照顾一个 -呃 |
[08:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[08:38] | Uh, well… | 呃 是这样的 |
[08:40] | He seems normal enough, but how has all this affected him? | 他看起来很正常 这些是怎样影响了他 |
[08:46] | Well, in order to come to terms with | 为了接受一些 |
[08:48] | something he couldn’t possibly understand, | 令他难以理解的事情 |
[08:50] | he turned it all into a kind of fairy tale. | 他把那些想象成了童话一般的故事 |
[08:55] | He insisted his doll was responsible. | 他竟然坚持说是他的玩偶杀了人 |
[08:58] | He said it was possessed by the soul of Charles Lee Ray. | 说什么玩偶被查尔斯·李·雷的灵魂控制了 |
[09:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:04] | The Lakeshore Strangler. | 那个湖边的杀人犯 |
[09:05] | He murdered a dozen people in this series of ritual voodoo killings. | 他杀了很多人 以一种巫毒教的杀人仪式 |
[09:15] | Are we even qualified to take care of a boy like this? | 我们真有能力去照顾这样一个孩子吗 |
[09:20] | Well, I understand your concern, Mr. Simpson, | 我明白你的担虑 辛普森先生 |
[09:22] | but I’m sure you can see that this is just a child’s way | 但我敢肯定 他只是在用一种孩子 |
[09:25] | of coping with a difficult situation. | 处理问题的方式而已 |
[09:28] | Andy’s fine now. | 安迪现在已经没事了 |
[09:30] | He just wants to get on with his life. | 他只是想好好的生活 |
[09:41] | So, Andy, what do you like to eat? | 安迪 你想吃什么 |
[09:44] | All kinds of things. | 什么都可以 |
[09:46] | Well, what’s your very favorite food in the whole wide world? | 那么 你最喜欢吃什么呢 |
[09:49] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[09:52] | Besides chocolate. | 除了巧克力呢 |
[09:54] | Mmm… My mom used to fix me eggs for breakfast. I like eggs. | 我妈妈早餐经常给我准备鸡蛋 我喜欢鸡蛋 |
[09:59] | You got it. We should stop at the store. | 好 我们就停到那家店旁边 |
[10:02] | -The one down here? -Yeah, the organic one. | -前面那家 -没错 就那家有机食品店 |
[10:05] | You’re in luck, Andy. Joanne’s a terrific cook. | 你有口福了 安迪 乔安妮的厨艺超级棒 |
[10:09] | You like sushi? You know what I mean by… | 你喜欢吃寿司吗 你知道我说的是 |
[10:12] | Phil, look out! | 菲尔 小心 |
[10:13] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[10:38] | Look out for the car. | 当心有车 |
[10:40] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿 等等我 |
[10:52] | Make yourself comfortable, Andy. | 安迪 就当在自己家 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Well, I have to get back to the office this afternoon. | 我下午得回办公室一趟 |
[11:04] | I thought that you’d done everything. | 我以为你都处理好了呢 |
[11:40] | Ah-ah-ah… | 啊 啊 |
[11:42] | First rule. Don’t touch the old stuff. | 第一条规定 不要动这些古董 |
[11:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:46] | Well, that’s okay. No foul. | 没事 还好 没犯什么错 |
[11:48] | It’s just that we collect this junk, | 只是 我们收集的这些 |
[11:50] | and a lot of it’s kind of fragile. | 古董都很容易碎 |
[11:53] | -You like it? -Uh-huh. | -你喜欢它 -恩啊 |
[11:55] | It’s been in my family for three generations. | 它在我家已经传了三代了 |
[11:57] | My grandmother gave it to my mother, and my mother gave it to me. | 我外婆传给我母亲 母亲又传给了我 |
[12:01] | And who are you gonna give it to? | 那你是要传给谁呢 |
[12:05] | Why don’t you take this upstairs and explore? | 你先把行李提到楼上 顺便参观下 |
[12:07] | I’ll be up there in a minute. | 我一会就过去 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[12:20] | I’ll get used to him. | 我还要适应他一段时间 |
[12:41] | Jesus. Did you ever hear of knocking? | 老天 你知道敲门不 |
[12:45] | Andy, did you find… | 安迪 你有没有找到 |
[12:47] | What, are you crazy? Give them to me. | 你疯了吗 把它给我 |
[12:50] | Come on, Joanne. | 行了 乔安妮 |
[12:51] | Phil will shoot you if he catches you again. | 如果被菲尔看到 他会杀了你 |
[12:53] | Andy, this is Kyle. She’s staying with us, too. | 安迪 这是凯尔 她也和我们住一块 |
[12:57] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[12:59] | Kyle, what is this? | 凯尔 这是什么 |
[13:01] | You’ve been here three weeks. Why haven’t you unpacked? | 你都来三个星期了 行李怎么还没打开 |
[13:04] | What for? I’ve never spent more than a month in any home. | 开那干嘛 我就没在一个家里呆够过一月 |
[13:09] | With that attitude, I can see why. | 就冲这态度 我就知道原因了 |
[13:11] | Come on. Put these things away, | 快 把这些收走 |
[13:12] | and then would you do me a favor | 然后 过来帮我 |
[13:13] | and help me get dinner started? | 准备晚餐 好吗 |
[13:15] | Can’t. Got to work tonight. | 不行 今晚要去打工 |
[13:17] | Kyle, that’s the third night in a row. | 凯尔 已经连续三晚了 |
[13:19] | I’d really like it if you’d spend a little time with the family. | 我真心希望你能花点时间陪陪家里的人 |
[13:23] | I need the money. I’m gonna be on my own next year. | 我需要钱 明年我就靠自己了 |
[13:26] | Yes, well, until then, you’re with us, okay? | 没错 但在那之前 你还有我们 不是吗 |
[13:32] | -Come along, Andy. -Bye. | -我们走 安迪 -拜拜 |
[13:34] | I think you’ll be very happy here. | 在这我想你会开心的 |
[13:42] | This is your room, right here. | 这就是你的房间 |
[13:53] | I made those curtains just for you. | 我专门给你做了这窗帘 |
[13:55] | I bet blue is your favorite color. | 我猜你喜欢蓝色 |
[13:57] | Take a look around. I’ll start to unpack. | 随便看看吧 我去把行李收好 |
[14:03] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[14:06] | I thought you might like those. Um… There’s more in the closet. | 我猜你喜欢的 嗯 柜子里还有呢 |
[14:12] | Before dinner, we’ll go explore the backyard. | 晚饭前 我们先参观下后院 |
[14:16] | And, later, I’ll read you some stories. | 晚点 我再讲故事给你听 |
[14:18] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[14:20] | There are lots of kids your age in the neighborhood, Andy. | 邻居有很多像你这么大的小朋友 |
[14:22] | I’m sure you’re going to make all sorts of new friends. | 我相信你会认识很多新朋友的 |
[14:30] | Hey,hey! | 嘿嘿 |
[14:32] | Andy, rule number two, no running in the house. | 安迪 第二条规定 不许在房间里奔跑 |
[14:35] | It’s only a doll. Andy, are you listening to me? | 那只是个玩偶 你在听我说吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, Andy, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize that was in there. | 噢 对不起 安迪 我没看到它在那 |
[14:41] | We’ve had so many kids here, it’s hard to keep track of everything. | 我们这有很多孩子 很难搞清所有东西在哪 |
[14:43] | I’ll get rid of it. | 我去把它丢掉 |
[14:45] | Hi, I’m Tommy. And I’m your friend till the end. | 嗨 我叫汤米 我会是你永远的朋友 |
[14:48] | Why don’t we get settled in, and then we’ll have some dinner, okay? | 我们先住进来 然后去吃晚饭 好吗 |
[15:04] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:53] | Hello, Gabriella. Guess who? | 嗨 加布里埃拉 猜猜我谁 |
[15:57] | That’s right. | 没错是我 |
[16:00] | The vodka? The vodka. Of course I remembered the vodka. | 伏特加 我当然记得伏特加了 |
[16:03] | Two-week anniversary. You think I’d forget the vodka? | 长达两周的周年庆 我怎么会把它忘了呢 |
[16:06] | I know what that does to you. | 我知道它对你来说很重要 |
[16:08] | Okay, well, wait for me. | 没问题 等我吧 |
[16:11] | On my way. Yeah. | 我在路上 |
[16:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:53] | I want to play Red Light. | 我想玩”红灯” |
[16:54] | No, Sammy, I don’t want to play Red Light now. | 不行 萨米 我现在不想玩什么”红灯” |
[16:56] | I want you to go back to bed right now. | 你应该马上回去睡觉 |
[16:58] | But I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[17:00] | There’s nothing to be scared of. It’s just a storm. | 没什么可怕的 只是暴风雨而已 |
[17:06] | Grace Poole. | 克雷斯·普尔 |
[17:08] | Yes, I’m trying to reach Andy Barclay. | 我想找安迪·巴克利 |
[17:12] | Andy no longer lives here. Who is this? | 安迪已经不住这了 你是谁 |
[17:15] | This is his Uncle Charles. | 我是他的叔叔 查尔斯 |
[17:20] | Sorry, cash only. | 不好意思 只收现金 |
[17:22] | But that’s a gold card. That’s just as good as cash. | 可这是金卡啊 和现金一样用 |
[17:25] | Not here, it ain’t. We don’t accept credit cards. | 这儿不行 我们不刷信用卡 |
[17:29] | I don’t carry cash, okay? | 可我没带现金啊 |
[18:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[18:18] | Jesus! | 我的天啊 |
[18:19] | God. Okay. Okay, what do you want? | 天啊 你想要什么 |
[18:23] | -No questions. Just drive. -Okay, okay. | -别多问 开你的车 -好 好 |
[18:34] | Keep going. | 继续往前 |
[18:50] | Now, park this piece of shit. | 就这 停车 |
[19:02] | Put your arms behind the seat. | 把手背在座子后面 |
[19:05] | -What? -Do it! | -你想做什么 -照做 |
[19:08] | Okay. Take it easy. Take it easy. Please, don’t shoot. | 好 好 冷静 冷静 别开枪 |
[19:12] | Look, I don’t carry cash. I got a gold card. | 我没带现金 我只有张金卡 |
[19:16] | I’ll give you anything you want. Tell me what you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[19:18] | Freeze, asshole. | 他妈的 别乱动 |
[19:22] | Take my… Take the car. | 车 车归你了 |
[19:24] | And you can drop me off, but just, please, leave me alone. | 把我扔下车就行 求你放过我吧 |
[19:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:29] | Bang. You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[19:48] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[19:56] | No!No!No! | 别 别 |
[20:53] | “The woodcutter argued for a long time with his wife, | “伐木工跟他妻子争吵了很久” |
[20:56] | “but she was such a horrid, frightening woman when she was angry, | “但她生起气来会变得很可怕” |
[20:59] | “that in the end he agreed to her plan. | “最后 他只好同意了她的计划” |
[21:03] | “In the morning, their stepmother called them. | “早上 继母过来叫他们” |
[21:05] | “I think it would be nice if we all went into the forest today,’ she said. | 她说”我们一起去森林吧” |
[21:09] | “Hansel and Gretel did not reply, | “韩赛尔与格蕾特并没有答复” |
[21:11] | “but followed their parents into the dark forest.” | “只是跟着父母进入了丛林深处” |
[21:13] | Where they all lived happily ever after. | 从此 他们过着快乐的生活 |
[21:17] | -No, they don’t. -Well, they do for now. | -不 他们没有 -现在 他们有 |
[21:19] | We’ll finish it tomorrow night. | 明晚 我们再继续讲 |
[21:22] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[21:24] | What’s the matter? | 有什么事儿 |
[21:26] | I miss my mother. | 我想妈妈了 |
[21:28] | Oh, honey, I know you do. | 噢 我知道你想 |
[21:30] | Will I ever see her again? | 我还能见到妈妈吗 |
[21:32] | Of course you will. I promise. | 当然能 我保证 |
[21:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll stay with you as long as you want. | 别担心 我会陪着你的 |
[21:41] | My mother used to sing to me. Will you sing to me? | 妈妈经常唱歌给我听 你能唱给我听吗 |
[22:19] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:20] | Hi. I’m Tommy. | 嗨 我是汤米 |
[22:22] | Shut up, you idiot. | 闭嘴 白痴 |
[22:24] | I like to be hugged. I like to be hugged. I like to be hugged. | 我喜欢被拥抱 我喜欢被拥抱 |
[22:29] | I like to be hugged… | 我喜欢被拥抱 |
[22:30] | Hug this. | 抱你个头 |
[22:31] | I like to be hugged. I like to be hugged. I like… | 我喜欢被拥抱 我喜欢被拥抱 |
[22:36] | -What was that? -Nothing. Now, go to sleep. | -什么声音 -没什么 乖乖睡吧 |
[22:39] | Nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没人会伤害你的 |
[23:17] | Eat dirt, Tommy. | 汤米 吃屎去吧 |
[23:27] | Do either of you have anything to say about this? | 你们谁想说说这事 |
[23:31] | I think we should talk to a lawyer first. | 我觉得应该先找律师谈谈 |
[23:33] | Kyle, that’s not funny. That statue was very important to me. | 凯尔 别开玩笑了 那雕像对我很重要 |
[23:38] | I think one of you owes Joanne an apology. | 你们中有一个该向乔安妮道歉 |
[23:41] | I’m innocent. | 不关我的事 |
[23:44] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[23:45] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[23:49] | All right. You leave me no choice. | 好吧 我没得选择了 |
[23:52] | Until somebody fesses up, you’re both grounded. | 在有人坦白前 谁都别离开这 |
[23:56] | But I have a date tonight. | 我今晚有约 |
[23:58] | Sorry. | 那对不起了 |
[24:01] | This is exactly how I wanted to spend my day off. Thanks a lot. | 真该感谢你给了我一个放假的机会 |
[24:06] | But I didn’t break the statue. Really. | 可我真的没有打碎那个雕像 |
[24:08] | Yeah. Maybe it just fell? | 好吧 也许它是自己掉下去的 |
[24:12] | Hey. You want to hear me say your name backwards? | 嘿 你想让我背对着你说话吗 |
[24:17] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[24:20] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[24:28] | Jesus. Give me that. | 天啊 把它给我 |
[24:32] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈到底想干什么 |
[24:33] | I wanted to taste it. | 我就是想尝尝什么味儿 |
[24:35] | Get real. It tastes like shit, okay? | 说实话 就是狗屎味 |
[24:37] | These things are very bad for you. | 这些东西对你没好处 |
[24:39] | Then why do you do it? | 那你为什么还吸呢 |
[24:41] | Because grown-ups are allowed to do things that are bad for them. | 因为只有大人才可以做那些对他们有害的事 |
[24:45] | You’re not a grown-up. | 可你也不是大人 |
[24:48] | You’re beginning to get on my nerves, Andy. | 安迪 你让我感到头疼了 |
[24:50] | Now, why don’t you give me a hand over here? | 你过来帮我吧 |
[24:57] | Mr. Simpson is kind of grouchy, isn’t he? | 辛普森先生脾气不太好啊 |
[25:01] | He’s not so bad. | 这还不算糟 |
[25:03] | I’ve had fosters that would shoot you | 要换做我以前待过的那家 你要是斜着眼看他们 |
[25:04] | for staring at them cross-eyed. | 非杀了你不可 |
[25:06] | Really? | 是真的 |
[25:07] | Sure. | 当然是真的了 |
[25:08] | They figure you’re not theirs. You’re just passing through. | 毕竟又不是他们亲生的 不过是领养的而已 |
[25:11] | The minute you screw up… | 只要你一犯错 |
[25:12] | Argh! They let you have it. | 就会严厉地惩罚你 |
[25:22] | I got to tell you, I’m not happy with this whole thing. | 这件事让我很不高兴 |
[25:26] | Having second thoughts? | 再考虑考虑吧 |
[25:27] | Well, you have to admit, he’s a very troubled little boy, | 你得承认 他是个麻烦的孩子吧 |
[25:31] | and he obviously has not come to terms with this whole doll thing. | 而且 他明显还没有忘记那个玩偶事件 |
[25:37] | Look, all I’m saying is that he may need | 他可能需要多一点照顾 |
[25:40] | more attention than we can give him. | 可我们给不了他 |
[25:45] | Phil, Andy’s been through hell. | 菲尔 安迪有过可怕的经历 |
[25:48] | You have to give him some time. He’ll settle down. | 你得多给他些时间 他会好起来的 |
[25:51] | Besides, I like him. | 而且 我挺喜好他 |
[26:12] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[26:14] | Hi. I’m…Tommy, and I’m your friend to the end. | 嗨 我是 汤米 我是你永远的朋友 |
[26:18] | Hi-de-ho. | 啊 哦 |
[26:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:52] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[27:09] | Kyle, do you miss your mom and dad? | 凯尔 你想你的爸爸妈妈吗 |
[27:13] | You can’t miss someone you never knew. | 你不会去想从来不认识的人的 |
[27:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[27:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:20] | My dad left before I was born. | 我还没出生 我爸爸就死了 |
[27:22] | My mom put me up for adoption when I was three. | 在我三岁的时候 我妈把我送给别人抚养 |
[27:26] | Do you remember her? | 你还记得她吗 |
[27:31] | I made it a point to forget. | 我试着去忘了她 |
[27:33] | It’s easier that way. | 这样会好受点 |
[27:36] | Hey. Break time. | 嘿 休息时间到了 |
[27:39] | Move over. | 下来吧 |
[27:42] | Want a push? | 要我推吗 |
[27:43] | No, thank you. | 不用了 |
[27:45] | Come on. It’s fun. | 来吧 很好玩的 |
[27:46] | Come on, Andy, please, I just want to sit here, okay? | 安迪 我就是想坐下来休息会 |
[27:49] | Too late. There you go. | 说晚了 起来了 |
[27:51] | Andy, come on. Give me a break. Stop it. | 安迪 让我休息会 停 |
[27:54] | No. | 不行 |
[27:58] | Andy, I’ll kill you. | 安迪 我要杀了你 |
[28:02] | Come on. Let me off. | 让我下去 |
[28:04] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[28:07] | I’ll get you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[28:09] | -Come on, Andy, cut it out. -Dinner! | -安迪 放开 -吃晚饭了 |
[28:11] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[28:13] | Aah! | 啊 |
[28:14] | Mayhem. Come on. I’ll race you. | 来 我们比赛跑步 |
[28:18] | Not fair. You got a head start. | 这不公平 你抢跑了 |
[28:20] | Excuses,excuses. Don’t forget your doll. | 别忘了你的玩偶 |
[29:33] | For Kyle. Think she’ll like it? | 凯尔呢 她会喜好吗 |
[29:36] | What do I know about teenage girls? | 我怎么会知道女孩子喜欢什么 |
[29:37] | More than you did three weeks ago. | 肯定比三周前更了解了吧 |
[29:39] | I’m not so sure. | 我可不敢肯定 |
[29:40] | I was thinking we should get something for Andy. | 我在想要给安迪什么呢 |
[29:42] | Make him feel more settled. | 让他觉得已经安定下来了 |
[29:43] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. How about a Valium? | 安定剂怎么样 |
[29:55] | Surprise. | 吃惊吗 |
[29:57] | Did you miss me, Andy? I sure missed you. | 想我了吗 安迪 我可是很想你啊 |
[30:01] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[30:03] | We were going to be friends to the end. | 我们会是永远的朋友 |
[30:06] | And now it’s time to play. | 现在又到玩的时间了 |
[30:10] | I got a new game, sport. | 我想到一个新游戏 老朋友 |
[30:12] | It’s called Hide the Soul. | 它叫做”灵魂隐匿” |
[30:17] | And guess what? You’re it. | 你猜怎么玩 你是主角 |
[30:27] | Give me the power, I beg… | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[30:31] | This isn’t over, you little shit. | 这事还没完 小鬼 |
[30:33] | I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life as a plastic freak. | 我可不想在这该死的橡胶玩具里度过余生 |
[30:36] | Next time you’re alone, you’re mine. | 下次你一个人的时候 你就是我的了 |
[30:42] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[30:47] | It’s Chucky. Look out! | 是恰吉 看啊 |
[30:48] | Shut up. You’ll wake Phil and Joanne. | 闭嘴吧 你会把菲尔和乔安妮吵醒的 |
[30:50] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[30:51] | Andy, stop it, will you? | 安迪 够了 |
[30:53] | What the hell is this, now? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:55] | It’s Chucky. I told you he’d find me. He tried to take over my soul. | 是恰吉 他找到我了 他想要控制我的灵魂 |
[30:59] | Andy, calm down. | 安迪 冷静下来 |
[31:01] | You didn’t have to wait up. | 你不用起来的 |
[31:03] | Yeah? You know, Kyle, I don’t believe you. | 是吗 凯尔 我可不相信你 |
[31:06] | You actually tied this child up, so he wouldn’t tell on you. | 你把安迪绑起来 让他不能说你坏话 |
[31:09] | -Is that it? -Come on, Phil. | -对不对 -别说了 菲尔 |
[31:11] | -Chucky did it. -That’s enough now. | -是恰吉干的 -可以了啊 |
[31:12] | Chucky? I’ve had it. | 恰吉 我知道了 |
[31:16] | But you’ve got to kill him. | 你得把他杀了 |
[31:18] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[31:21] | Please, listen to me. I’m not lying. | 请听我说 我没有骗你 |
[31:24] | If you don’t kill him, he’ll come get me. | 如果不杀他 他还会来找我 |
[31:25] | Andy, calm down. | 安迪 冷静一下 |
[31:28] | I’m going to get rid of it. | 我去把他丢掉 |
[31:34] | There, see? He’s gone. He can’t bother you anymore. | 看到没 丢掉了 他再也不会伤害到你了 |
[31:49] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | I’m turning human again? | 我还能变回人类吗 |
[31:54] | If I don’t get out of this body soon, I’m screwed. | 如果还不赶快离开这个身体 就坏事了 |
[32:01] | Come on, Andy. We’re late. | 快点 安迪 我们要迟到了 |
[32:03] | Andy. Don’t forget your lunch. | 安迪 你的午餐 |
[32:06] | Egg salad. | 鸡蛋沙拉 |
[32:21] | Now, whatever you do, don’t act nervous, okay? | 不管你做什么 别那么紧张 好吗 |
[32:24] | They’ll smell a new kid a mile off. Just act like you belong. | 不然没人和你玩 要表现得像他们亲生的一样 |
[32:28] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[32:29] | Nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[32:31] | Is it Chucky coming to get you? | 是不是恰吉来找你了 |
[32:36] | Andy, how did you manage to tie yourself up like that last night? | 安迪 你昨晚把自己绑起来 是怎么做到的 |
[32:39] | I already told you. | 我早就告诉过你了 |
[32:40] | Get real. | 说实话 |
[32:42] | You’re just like everybody else. You don’t believe me either. | 你和他们一样 都不相信我 |
[32:47] | -Kyle? -Hey, Adam. Hi. | -凯尔 -嗨 亚当 |
[32:50] | Why’d you have to leave so early last night? You missed all the fun. | 昨晚怎么走那么早 你错过了很多有趣的事 |
[32:53] | Story of my life. | 唉 我真悲剧 |
[33:53] | Come on now. | 快点来吧 |
[33:56] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[33:58] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[34:03] | Ah-ha! | 哈哈 |
[34:05] | “Pinocchio jumped for joy, shouting, ‘I’m alive! I’m alive!’ | “皮诺曹高兴地跳起来 大喊 我活了 我活了” |
[34:10] | “Then the talking cricket said…” What’d he say? | “那只会说话的蟋蟀说”他会说什么呢 |
[34:13] | “If you’re very, very good, and promise to tell no lies, | “如果你表现得足够好 并且保证不说谎话” |
[34:17] | “then you will become a real, live boy.” | “你就会变成一个真正的有生命的小孩” |
[34:20] | “Boys who are bent on following their caprices | “而那些反复无常的孩子” |
[34:23] | “and will have their own way, sooner or later repent.” | “会得到应有的报应 迟早会后悔的” |
[34:27] | Get lost, microchip. | 别碰我”小薯片” |
[34:29] | Am I boring you, Andy? | 安迪 我惹你烦了吗 |
[34:32] | No, Miss… | 没 凯特 |
[34:33] | Kettlewell. | 凯特韦尔 |
[34:34] | Kettlewell. | 凯特韦尔小姐 |
[34:36] | I have precious little patience for disruptive students. | 我对捣乱的学生没多少耐心 |
[34:40] | But he just whacked… | 他刚才敲我 |
[34:42] | Especially new students, whose utmost concern | 尤其是新生 更应该 |
[34:44] | should be getting on my good side. | 表现好一点 |
[34:48] | I want those desks spick and span before anyone leaves. | 走之前把课桌摆放整齐 清理干净 |
[35:11] | Andy! You think this is funny? | 安迪 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[35:14] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[35:16] | Go ahead, kids. Don’t forget the spelling test tomorrow. | 下课了 别忘了明天的拼写测验 |
[35:19] | Not you. Come over here. Sit down and get comfy. | 不是你是谁 过来 在这坐着 |
[35:23] | You’re going to be here for a while. | 你在这呆着 |
[35:24] | But I didn’t do it, I swear. | 我发誓 不是我干的 |
[35:26] | No? Then who did? | 不是你 那是谁啊 |
[35:30] | Don’t even think about it. | 别再说是玩具做的了 |
[35:33] | No toys. Head down. | 没有玩具 头趴下 |
[35:50] | Head down. | 趴下 |
[36:35] | Peekaboo! | 来玩捉迷藏 |
[36:37] | Please, let me out of here, Andy. | 安迪 放我出去 |
[36:41] | It’s dark in here. | 这里很黑 |
[36:44] | I promise I won’t kill anyone else. Okay? | 我保证 我不再杀人了 好吗 |
[36:49] | Now, open the goddamn door. | 打开这该死的门 |
[36:52] | Let me out, you little dick. | 放我出去 你这小混蛋 |
[36:55] | Let me the fuck out. | 你他妈放我出去 |
[37:15] | Andy, I told you to stay in your seat. Come out of there. | 安迪 我说过呆在你座位上 离开那 |
[37:20] | Open this door right now. | 把门打开 |
[37:29] | Andy, come out this very second. | 安迪 快点出来 |
[37:30] | Andy! Andy! | 安迪 安迪 |
[37:35] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[37:53] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[38:04] | Andy, this isn’t funny. | 安迪 这不好玩 |
[38:35] | You’ve been very naughty, Miss Kettlewell. | 你好淘气啊 凯特韦尔小姐 |
[39:08] | Andy, what’s this all about? | 安迪 整件事是怎么样的 |
[39:10] | Chucky followed me to school. He tried to get me again, so I ran home. | 恰吉跟踪我到学校 他还想再抓我 我就回家了 |
[39:15] | Do you know what’s he talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[39:17] | His teacher called, | 他的老师打电话过来 |
[39:18] | said she was keeping him after school for detention, | 让他放学后留堂 |
[39:21] | said he wrote an obscenity on his paper. | 说他在纸上写些污言秽语 |
[39:25] | Chucky did it. | 是恰吉写的 |
[39:29] | All right, Andy. Come on. | 好了 安迪 过来 |
[39:31] | This is going to stop, | 这件事就这样结束了 |
[39:32] | ’cause I will not allow this foolishness in my house. | 我不允许在我家里发生这种事 |
[39:34] | -Do you understand? Open the door. -Oh, Phil… | -你明白吗 开门 -菲尔 |
[39:36] | Joanne, please. | 乔安妮 别说了 |
[39:42] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[39:46] | Open it. | 开门 |
[39:51] | Open it! | 开门 |
[40:00] | Now, I want you to look down there and tell me what you see. | 现在你看着那 告诉我看到了什么 |
[40:05] | It’s Chucky, but… | 看到了恰吉 但 |
[40:07] | His name is Tommy, | 他叫汤米 |
[40:11] | and he’s been there since last night, hasn’t he? | 他从昨晚就在那了 |
[40:15] | Hasn’t he? | 是不是 |
[40:21] | For crying out loud, Joanne, the child needs professional help. | 别伤心了 乔安妮 这孩子需要专业的帮助 |
[40:25] | Stop pretending you’re worried about Andy. | 你就别假装在关心他了 |
[40:27] | You never wanted him here in the first place. | 你从一开始就不想他住在这 |
[40:29] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[40:31] | So, what are you suggesting we do? Send him back? | 那你想让我怎么做 把他送回去 |
[40:33] | You don’t have to make it sound so horrible. | 你不用这么大吼大叫 |
[40:35] | Do you have any idea how traumatic that would be? | 你知道这种创伤会带来什么吗 |
[40:37] | Traum… For whom, Joanne, for him or for you? | 创伤 谁 你还是他 |
[40:42] | Look, if that kid stays here, he’s gonna tear this family apart. | 如果他还住在这里 早晚会把整个家庭拆散 |
[40:46] | Family? Is this what you call a family? | 家庭 这就是你所谓的家庭 |
[40:49] | Families don’t just give up on their children. | 家庭是不会放弃他们孩子的 |
[40:51] | Joanne, he’s not our child. | 乔安妮 他又不是我们的孩子 |
[41:03] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这不是世界末日 |
[41:06] | But they’re going to send me away. | 可他们要把我送走 |
[41:15] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[41:18] | Where will I go? | 我能去哪 |
[41:20] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[41:23] | I’ve lived with dozens of different families, | 我在很多不同的家庭待过 |
[41:28] | and they always seem to send me away | 当我开始习惯下来时 |
[41:30] | just when I’m getting comfortable, | 他们就想着把我送走 |
[41:32] | -but you know what? -What? | -你知道这对我有什么影响吗 -什么 |
[41:34] | Every time it happens, it just makes me stronger, | 每次都会让我变得更加坚强 |
[41:38] | because it reminds me that the only one I can count on is myself. | 因为这提醒着我 唯一能依靠的就是自己 |
[41:43] | Okay? And you have to learn that now. | 明白了 你从现在开始就要学习变得坚强 |
[41:47] | I know it sounds tough, | 我知道这话听着不舒服 |
[41:49] | but you’ll deal with it. | 但是你要去面对 |
[41:53] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[41:55] | Wherever I go, Chucky will find me. | 不管我去哪 恰吉都会找到我的 |
[46:04] | …advances over the declines by a seven to six margin… | 以7比6的微弱优势 |
[46:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[46:12] | I thought I heard something downstairs. | 我好像听到楼下有什么动静 |
[46:14] | It’s one of the children. | 是某个孩子吧 |
[46:16] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[46:23] | Why fight it, Andy? We’re going to be very close. | 你为什么要反抗 我们马上就会更加亲密了 |
[46:26] | In fact, we’re going to be fucking inseparable. | 我们很快就分不开了 |
[46:41] | What the hell’s going on down… | 发生了什么事 |
[46:44] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[46:47] | Put down the knife. | 把刀子放下 |
[46:48] | But I need it for… | 我需要用它来 |
[46:51] | Just put the knife down, and we’ll talk about it. | 先把刀子放下 我们来谈谈 |
[47:05] | Everything is going to be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[47:24] | How’s it hanging, Phil? | 倒吊起来的滋味怎么样 菲尔 |
[47:37] | No. Oh, God, Phil. | 噢 天啊 菲尔 |
[47:42] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[47:44] | Phil. Phil. | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[47:47] | Oh, God! No! | 噢 天啊 不 |
[47:50] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[47:53] | Get away from me! | 从我眼前消失 |
[47:58] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[48:08] | No, we didn’t hear anything. Nothing. | 不 我们什么也没听到 |
[48:37] | I should have listened to him. | 我应该听他的话的 |
[48:40] | He’d be here now if only I’d listened to him. | 如果我当初听他的 他就不会死了 |
[48:48] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[48:56] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来拿吧 |
[49:09] | Andy, you’ll be fine now. | 安迪 你会没事的 |
[49:12] | You come stay at the center with us for a few days | 你跟我们在这呆几天吧 |
[49:15] | until we can find you a new family. | 我们再给你找个新的家庭 |
[49:18] | We’ve placed Kyle with a number of families. | 我们也给凯尔找过很多个家庭了 |
[49:22] | Things always seem to work out okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[49:24] | Don’t they? | 是不啊 |
[49:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:31] | There’s your stuff. | 这是你的东西 |
[49:36] | Come on, Andy. Let’s go. | 来吧 安迪 我们走 |
[49:40] | He’s still in the cellar, Kyle. Don’t let him get you, too. | 他还在地下室 不要被他缠上 |
[49:43] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[49:59] | We’ll be out of your way in just a minute here. | 我们很快就完事 |
[50:01] | Did anyone, besides the boy, witness the accident? | 除了这个男孩 还有谁看到了事故的经过 |
[50:06] | -No. -Okay. | -没 -好的 |
[50:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:22] | Joanne! | 乔安妮 |
[52:25] | Joanne! | 乔安妮 |
[54:20] | Joanne? | 乔安妮 |
[54:35] | Joanne! | 乔安妮 |
[55:45] | Bitch. You hurt me. | 贱货 你弄伤我了 |
[55:53] | How much further till we get to the kid? | 我们还要多久才到 |
[55:55] | A ways. | 还要一段路程 |
[55:57] | Step on it. | 开快点 |
[55:58] | What’s the rush? | 干嘛这么急啊 |
[56:00] | If I don’t get out of this body soon, I’ll be trapped in here. | 如果我不能尽快离开这身体 就再也出不去了 |
[56:05] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[56:17] | Floor it. | 快点 |
[56:18] | Get real. This is a station wagon. | 老实说 这车只能开这么快了 |
[56:21] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[56:23] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[56:37] | Behave yourself. | 给我注意点 |
[56:39] | I’ll kill you if lhave to. | 我随时可以杀了你 |
[56:44] | Okay, honey, let’s see your license. | 看一下你驾照 |
[56:51] | You were clocking 60 in a 45. What’s your hurry? | 这里限速45 你开到了60 什么事这么着急 |
[56:56] | I have a date. | 我有个约会 |
[56:58] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 你最好换个理由 |
[57:01] | That’s one of those Good Guys, isn’t it? | 这是个”好家伙”玩偶吧 |
[57:04] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[57:06] | I love these things. What’s your name, buddy? | 我喜好这东西 你叫什么名字 |
[57:10] | Chucky. | 恰吉 |
[57:12] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[57:15] | I’ll say. | 我想说 |
[57:17] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[57:25] | You’ve seen dolls that pee? | 你见过会撒尿的玩偶吗 |
[57:27] | This one bleeds. | 这个会流血 |
[57:34] | Okay, look, | 好吧 |
[57:36] | just slow it down. | 慢一点开 |
[57:38] | And buckle up for safety. | 系上安全带 |
[57:47] | Now, get going. | 走吧 |
[57:58] | You okay, honey? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[58:00] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[58:02] | Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 别被虫子咬了 |
[58:23] | Come on. Step on it. | 快点 再快点 |
[58:27] | Fine. We’ll just get pulled over again. | 好 我们刚才又超速了 |
[58:30] | Just shut up and drive before I kick your fucking teeth in. | 闭嘴 开你的车 不然我打碎你的牙 |
[58:46] | You goddamn women drivers! | 你个该死的女司机 |
[59:00] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[59:03] | Fucking bastard. | 去你妈的 混蛋 |
[59:22] | Shit. Andy. | 安迪 |
[59:50] | Playtime’s over. | 娱乐时间结束了 |
[1:00:36] | Andy, what are you doing? | 安迪 你在干什么 |
[1:00:37] | Come on. We’ve got to get out of the building. | 来 我们要离开这里 |
[1:00:41] | Kyle, what’s going on here? | 凯尔 你在这干什么 |
[1:00:47] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你做的 |
[1:00:51] | He did it. | 他做的 |
[1:00:55] | Get into my office. | 来我办公室 |
[1:01:01] | Is this your idea of a joke? | 你就是这样开玩笑的 |
[1:01:07] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[1:01:09] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 吃惊了 是吧 |
[1:01:22] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:01:26] | Okay, sport, we’re going to have a little game of Chucky Says. | 我们来玩一个叫”恰吉说”的游戏 |
[1:01:31] | Chucky says, “Move your ass.” | 恰吉说”别磨蹭” |
[1:01:36] | Snap out of it! | 振作起来 |
[1:01:38] | You act like you’ve never seen a dead body before. | 你就当这里没那个死人 |
[1:01:48] | Andy, come on! Open it. | 安迪 开门 |
[1:01:51] | Andy! Open the door! | 安迪 快开门 |
[1:01:54] | Come on! Everybody out! | 所有人出去 |
[1:02:15] | Inside. Hurry. | 进去 快 |
[1:02:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:02:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:02:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:02:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:03:08] | Hey, lady, slow down, will you? | 小姐 开慢一点 |
[1:03:18] | * Passin’ by * | 经过 |
[1:03:52] | Say your prayers, Andy. | 说出你的祈祷 安迪 |
[1:03:58] | God damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:04:19] | Pull over! | 靠边 |
[1:04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:22] | Pull over! | 靠边 |
[1:04:24] | Pull over! | 靠边 |
[1:04:40] | Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你当你在做什么啊 |
[1:04:42] | Let me go. Let me go. | 放我走 放我走 |
[1:04:44] | What the fuck’s wrong with you? | 你他妈有病是吧 |
[1:04:48] | Let go! | 让我走 |
[1:04:50] | Crazy bitch! | 死疯子 |
[1:05:50] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[1:05:56] | Close your eyes and count to seven. | 闭上眼睛 数到七 |
[1:05:58] | When you wake, you’ll be in heaven. | 当你醒来 就在天堂了 |
[1:06:05] | This is it, world. | 就是这样了 |
[1:06:08] | From now on, | 从此刻起 |
[1:06:09] | no more Mr. Good Guy. | 不再有”玩偶”先生 |
[1:06:19] | Give me the power, I beg of you. | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[1:07:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:43] | You little shit! | 你个小杂种 |
[1:07:45] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 你知道你刚才做了什么吗 |
[1:07:47] | It’s too late. I’ve spent too much time in this body. | 太迟了 我在身体里耽搁太久了 |
[1:07:52] | I’m fucking trapped in here. | 我他妈要被困在里面了 |
[1:07:56] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:59] | Andy, run. | 安迪 快跑 |
[1:08:11] | -Andy. -Kyle. | -安迪 -凯尔 |
[1:08:13] | Are you okay? Come on. | 你没事吧 来 |
[1:08:37] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:08:45] | Andy, hurry up. | 安迪 快点 |
[1:09:09] | Let’s go. I’ll go first. Stay right behind me. | 我们走 我在前面 跟紧我 |
[1:09:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:38] | Andy, step on it. | 安迪 快一点 |
[1:09:40] | Reach! Give me your hand! | 加把劲 把手给我 |
[1:09:44] | Andy! Stop yourself. Grab the side. | 安迪 停下来 抓住边上 |
[1:09:51] | Andy! Hurry up! He’s right behind you. | 安迪 快 他就在你后面 |
[1:09:54] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:10:06] | Don’t look back. Come on. Hurry! | 不要往后看 往前爬 快点 |
[1:10:11] | You can’t get away from me! | 你逃不出我的手心 |
[1:10:12] | Give me your hand! | 把手伸过来 |
[1:10:14] | Reach! | 快了 |
[1:10:17] | I’m going to kill you, Andy! | 我要杀了你 安迪 |
[1:10:28] | -Come on. -Go!Go!Go! Run down there. | -回来 -走走走 从那下去 |
[1:10:34] | I’m going to get you fuckers. | 我会抓到你的 |
[1:10:45] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:10:50] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:11:35] | Come on. Do it! | 过来 你能行 |
[1:11:44] | Come on. Give me your hand. | 过来 把手伸过来 |
[1:11:48] | Don’t be afraid. Come on. | 不要害怕 加油 |
[1:11:52] | Closer. Closer so you can grab my hand. | 再近一点 就能抓到我的手了 |
[1:11:55] | Andy. Now! | 安迪 就现在 |
[1:12:09] | Can’t open it. | 打不开 |
[1:12:11] | How will we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[1:12:12] | We’ll have to find another way. Give me your hand. | 我们找另一条路 把手给我 |
[1:12:16] | I hate kids. | 我讨厌小孩 |
[1:12:32] | Terrific. | 有异常 |
[1:15:13] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[1:15:27] | Do it! | 按下去 |
[1:15:33] | Andy, please. | 安迪 求你了 |
[1:15:35] | I was only playing. | 我只是跟你玩玩 |
[1:15:41] | No, please! | 不要 |
[1:15:55] | No!No!God!No!No!No! | 不不不 |
[1:16:27] | Holy shit. | 噢 |
[1:16:29] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:16:36] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这 |
[1:16:58] | -Let’s see. Are you okay? -Yeah. | -让我看看 你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:17:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:17:01] | Thanks for coming after me. | 谢谢你来找我 |
[1:17:03] | Yeah, well, you owe me one, squirt. | 你欠我一次啊 小鬼 |
[1:17:06] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[1:17:20] | I’ve got you now, Andy, | 我抓到你了 安迪 |
[1:17:23] | and you know what I’m going to do to you? | 你知道我该做什么了吧 |
[1:17:26] | I’m going to cut off your legs, too. | 我要砍下你的腿 |
[1:17:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:12] | Kyle! Kyle! | 凯尔 凯尔 |
[1:18:15] | Kyle! Kyle! Kyle, wake up! | 凯尔 凯尔 醒一醒 |
[1:18:20] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[1:18:22] | Come on. Come on. | 走 走 |
[1:18:46] | Ugh! God. What did you do to him? | 天啊 你对他做了什么 |
[1:18:54] | All right, Andy. | 好了 安迪 |
[1:19:04] | Kyle! Kyle! | 凯尔 凯尔 |
[1:19:13] | Eat this, you son of a bitch. | 吃屎去吧 |
[1:19:23] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:20:12] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[1:20:13] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:20:15] | Where’s home? | 家在哪 |
[1:20:17] | Andy, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |