时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | You know what that is right there? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[00:43] | That is plug-ugly. | 是丑陋 |
[00:46] | This was a place of great natural beauty. | 这里是一片充满了自然之美的土地 |
[00:50] | Birds used to nest in those trees, Jacob… | 鸟会在那些树上筑巢 |
[00:53] | herons, egrets, cranes. | 白鹭啊 鹤啊什么的 |
[01:00] | It’s our wonder of the world turning into a resort. | 一个世界奇观就这么变成了度假村 |
[01:06] | It’s ugly, I know. | 是很丑陋 我知道 |
[01:08] | It’s a desecration. | 这是一种亵渎 |
[01:13] | That riverboat they’re bringing up here, | 他们拖过来的那艘江轮 |
[01:15] | have you seen it? I mean, close-up? | 你仔细看过没 |
[01:20] | ‘Cause we’re gonna be seeing it on our morning walks | 我们以后每天早上散步时 |
[01:22] | every day for the rest of our lives. | 可都会看到它 |
[01:26] | I’m reminding you that ill humor in the morning | 我得提醒你 早晨的怨气 |
[01:29] | brings about a darkened day. | 会带来黯淡的一天 |
[01:37] | How is this any different from the power company | 这跟一百年前电力公司 |
[01:40] | flooding out our forebears a hundred years ago? | 放水赶走我们的祖先有什么区别 |
[01:42] | We entered into it by choice. | 这次是我们自己选的 |
[01:47] | We did, Darlene. | 就是这样 达琳 |
[01:49] | Not without reservation, but for the benefit of the family. | 当然是有疑虑的 但这是为了家族的利益 |
[01:53] | And our family will benefit. | 而我们的家族一定会受益的 |
[01:56] | The family? | 家族 |
[01:57] | What family? | 什么家族 |
[02:56] | Go get Petty. | 去把佩迪找来 |
[03:00] | We’re not under arrest because we don’t have anything to hide. | 我们不会被逮捕的 因为我们问心无愧 |
[03:03] | Then why are we huddled like a football team? | 那我们为什么像个足球队一样挤在一起 |
[03:05] | This is not a joke, Charlotte. | 现在不是开玩笑的时候 夏洛特 |
[03:08] | When can we go back inside? | 我们什么时候能回去 |
[03:11] | Uh, I think you guys can go back inside when they’re finished. | 等他们完事了你们就能回去了 |
[03:55] | Busy morning looks like. | 看来早上挺忙啊 |
[03:58] | Not a thing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[04:01] | This is Jonah’s, just back from the taxiderm. | 这是乔纳打的 刚从标本店取回来 |
[04:06] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么 |
[04:09] | Boy’s first kill. | 小家伙的首杀纪念 |
[04:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:22] | Call that lawyer. Have him meet me there? | 打个那个律师 让他直接过去等我 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I don’t, uh, feel comfortable, | 我觉得不太好吧 |
[04:48] | you going through the safe like that. | 你直接就把保险箱撬开了 |
[04:50] | Well, if I cared any less, I’d be dead. | 我在乎这些的话 早就烦死了 |
[04:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:58] | Well, what are you, uh… What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:02] | Making sure, for Marty’s sake, | 帮马蒂确定一下 |
[05:03] | that there’s nothin’ here that shouldn’t be. | 这里没有不该有的东西 |
[05:07] | Wait. Wait. Was Marty arrested? | 等等 马蒂被逮捕了吗 |
[05:10] | I told you. I don’t know. All’s I know is they raided his house. | 都说我不知道了 我只知道他的房子被搜了 |
[05:14] | Okay, but he wasn’t arrested, right? | 可他没被逮捕 是吧 |
[05:17] | Are you thinking that I know more than I did five seconds ago? | 你觉得就这几秒我就能从不知道变成知道吗 |
[05:21] | Wait, you don’t think they would come… | 你不会觉得他们会来 |
[05:23] | They wouldn’t arrest us, would they? | 他们不会逮捕我们吧 |
[05:25] | Why? You got child pornography on your computer or something? | 为什么 你电脑里存了儿童色情片吗 |
[05:28] | Okay, that’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[05:32] | Not to you. But that’s the thing about being funny. | 对你来说不好笑 不过这就是幽默的重点 |
[05:36] | They would need a warrant, wouldn’t they? | 他们得有搜查令的吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah, yeah, they would need that, um… | 对 他们得需要那个… |
[05:41] | -What do you call it? -Probable cause? | -叫什么来着 -合理的理由 |
[05:43] | Yeah, exactly. And they don’t have that. | 没错 而他们没有 |
[05:46] | I mean, well, not in my case– | 我是说 至少没有关于我的 |
[05:48] | Can you shut the fuck up | 你能不能先闭嘴 |
[05:49] | and get me a cardboard box behind the bar? | 帮我把吧台后面的纸板箱拿过来 |
[05:53] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[05:55] | – What’s going on in here? – Nothin’. | -这里怎么了 -没什么 |
[05:58] | Doesn’t look like nothin’. | 看起来不像没什么的样子 |
[06:02] | Just, uh, keep an eye on her, okay? I’m gonna be right back. | 盯着点她 好吗 我马上回来 |
[06:14] | What are you doing in the safe? | 你在保险箱里找什么呢 |
[06:16] | Looking for the ham sandwich I left. | 找我留下的火腿三明治 |
[06:25] | Can you do me a favor and get the fuck out and close the door? | 能帮我个忙吗 滚出去把门带上 |
[06:31] | I take my orders from Sam. | 我只听山姆的命令 |
[06:35] | Oh, is that right? Well… | 是吗 那好吧 |
[06:41] | Well, how ’bout I pop those tits and squeeze out the silicone? | 那我只能把你奶子里的硅胶放出来了 |
[06:44] | How do you feel about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:54] | I’ve got you, Marty. It’s over. | 我逮到你了 马蒂 结束了 |
[06:59] | The cartel knows where you are. They’re waiting to just kill you. | 贩毒集团知道你在哪 他们在等着弄死你 |
[07:03] | But here, it’s safe. | 但这里是安全的 |
[07:07] | Your family is safe. | 你的家人也是安全的 |
[07:09] | Agents are at the house right now, | 探员们正在你的房子里待命 |
[07:10] | ready to take Wendy and the kids right into protective custody. | 准备把温迪和孩子们纳入保护性监禁 |
[07:15] | Life… *So they say* | 生命 *他们说* |
[07:19] | *Is but a game And they let it slip away* | *不过是一个我们错过的游戏* |
[07:27] | If I were you, I’d just really think it through, | 我要是你 我一定会好好想想 |
[07:30] | because we may never pass this way again. | 因为机会只有一次 |
[07:45] | What’s up? Great, send her in. | 怎么了 很好 让她进来 |
[07:47] | Your lawyer’s here. | 你的律师到了 |
[08:00] | Not the lawyer you were expecting? | 不是你想的那个吗 |
[08:03] | Marty here was just | 马蒂是来 |
[08:04] | inquiring about his future as a paid informant | 咨询为联调局提供 |
[08:06] | for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 有偿线报的情况的 |
[08:09] | No, I wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[08:16] | Did you steal $5,000? | 你是不是偷了五千美金 |
[08:20] | I didn’t steal it. I took it, | 我不是偷 是拿 |
[08:22] | because just in case you and Dad have an emergency or– | 以防你和爸爸有意外情况 |
[08:24] | Is that all you stole? What about Jonah? | 还有吗 乔纳拿了吗 |
[08:26] | He doesn’t know anything. I swear. | 他什么都不知道 我发誓 |
[08:29] | -What did you buy? -What? | -你买什么了 -什么 |
[08:32] | They found $4,600. | 他们找到了四千六 |
[08:33] | So, what did you buy with the rest? | 其他的你拿去买什么了 |
[08:37] | Jeans and a sweater and other little things– | 牛仔裤 毛衣什么的 |
[08:39] | In case of emergency, huh? | 以防万一 是吧 |
[08:40] | You got any other surprises for me? Anything you wanna tell me? | 还有什么惊喜在等着我吗 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[08:43] | You know, I distinctly remember you saying to me that everything, | 我清楚地记得你跟我说 |
[08:46] | everything that’s happened was | 发生的一切 |
[08:47] | making you feel like you were growing up too fast. | 让你觉得自己成长得太快了 |
[08:49] | Well, grow the fuck up, because it’s game on. Do you understand? | 赶紧成长 游戏开始了 明白吗 |
[08:56] | Let’s just cut straight to it, shall we? | 我们就直说了吧 |
[08:58] | And bring your attorney up to speed here. | 让你的律师了解一下情况 |
[09:00] | The fact is, Marty, you are | 事实就是 马蒂 |
[09:02] | really good at creating corporate structures. | 你很擅长组织公司架构 |
[09:05] | But the problem is, you lack people skills. | 可问题是你没有识人的能力 |
[09:09] | Misjudgment of character. | 看人不准 |
[09:11] | I mean, it’s your Achilles’ heel. | 这是你的致命弱点 |
[09:15] | I mean, I don’t wanna talk out of school here, but… | 我不想进行说教 但… |
[09:20] | Just look at your track record, you know? | 看看你的业绩记录 |
[09:26] | Dead. | 死了 |
[09:31] | Dead. | 死了 |
[09:33] | Oh, Bruce Liddell, your longtime business partner and friend. | 布鲁斯·利德尔 你的长期生意伙伴和朋友 |
[09:39] | He became an informant for us. | 他成了我们的情报员 |
[09:41] | I mean, he turned on you, buddy… I mean, like that. | 他那样背叛了你 伙计 |
[09:45] | That has to hurt. | 一定很伤人 |
[09:50] | And now your daughter, she takes five grand of cartel money, | 而现在你女儿拿了贩毒集团的五千美元 |
[09:54] | stashes it away in a lunch box reeking of pot, by the way… | 并藏在饭盒里 散发着锅臭味 |
[10:00] | I’m sure you know how the cartel | 我相信你清楚贩毒集团 |
[10:01] | reacts when the value of an operative plummets, | 会对失去价值或不够忠诚的手下 |
[10:04] | or if their loyalty’s ever in question. | 作何反应 |
[10:08] | I guess my question is… | 我的问题是… |
[10:16] | do you think you’re safe? | 你觉得你是安全的吗 |
[10:19] | Your poor kids, Marty. | 你那可怜的孩子们 马蒂 |
[10:21] | They were so scared this morning, but not surprised, | 今早他们吓坏了 但并不惊讶 |
[10:24] | because they’re complicit. | 因为他们是同谋 |
[10:25] | And they’re starting to crack. You know it. | 他们开始崩溃了 你知道的 |
[10:28] | I’m sure you also know | 我相信你也知道 |
[10:29] | that we try kids as adults all the time now. | 我们现在一直把小孩当大人处理 |
[10:32] | Good God, could you imagine Jonah in prison for 25 years? | 天 你能想象乔纳坐25年牢吗 |
[10:35] | He’d get out, what, be 38 years old? | 他出来后都多大了 38岁 |
[10:38] | Will you be charging my client? | 你要控告我的客户吗 |
[10:40] | If not, we’ve heard enough. | 如果不是 就别说了 |
[10:42] | People skills, Marty. Judgment. | 识人的能力 马蒂 还有判断力 |
[10:45] | Your bosses, they need to trust you | 你的老板们得信任你 |
[10:47] | to keep this all together so it doesn’t all topple over. | 能掌控大局 而不至于搞砸 |
[10:50] | And yet Ruth Langmore, right, | 而鲁丝·朗默 |
[10:55] | your teenage lieutenant… | 你的”少尉”… |
[10:59] | Did you know she tried to kill you? | 你知道她试图杀了你吗 |
[11:02] | Remember when she gave you a ride home on her boat? August? | 还记得在八月她用船送你回家吗 |
[11:07] | Your dock was wired, Marty, | 你的码头被布置了电线 马蒂 |
[11:10] | exact same way the Blue Cat dock | 跟鲁丝在蓝猫小舍杀她叔叔时 |
[11:11] | was wired when Ruth killed her uncles. | 设的装置一模一样 |
[11:13] | I’m sure you know about that also. | 相信你也清楚那件事 |
[11:16] | I never really did get to know Boyd, but I did get to know Russ. | 我没有机会认识博伊德 但我认识罗斯 |
[11:19] | Russ told me quite a bit about | 他跟我说了很多 |
[11:21] | what you and Ruth do to help out the cartel. | 你和鲁丝帮贩毒集团做的事 |
[11:23] | We both know that if you could substantiate those charges, | 我们都清楚 你要是能证实这些指控 |
[11:26] | you would have arrested her. | 你早就逮捕她了 |
[11:28] | I know Ruth wired the dock | 我知道鲁丝给码头布置了电线 |
[11:30] | because I unwired it. | 因为是我把它拆掉的 |
[11:34] | I saved your life, Marty. | 我救了你的命 马蒂 |
[11:37] | Part of the job, I guess. | 也算是本职工作吧 |
[11:38] | Can I get you a bottle of water? | 我去给你们拿瓶水吧 |
[11:42] | You were never supposed to walk out of the boathouse that day. | 你那天本该无法离开船库的 |
[11:47] | And if you don’t believe me, ask your son. Ask Jonah. | 你要是不信我 可以去问你的儿子乔纳 |
[11:51] | Jonah was there. | 他当时在场 |
[11:52] | In fact, he pulled a rifle on me, right on your own lawn. | 他还拿枪对着我 就在你家的草坪上 |
[11:56] | Are we done? Because I have another appointment at noon. | 说完了吗 我中午还有另一个预约 |
[12:00] | Oh, okay. With another client? | 是和另一个客户吗 |
[12:02] | Or do you only represent the Navarro cartel? | 还是你只给纳瓦罗集团做代理律师 |
[12:08] | Look, Marty, you’re under | 马蒂 你不一定要 |
[12:10] | no obligation to use the cartel’s attorney. | 雇用贩毒集团的律师 |
[12:12] | You can be represented by anyone you choose. | 你可以选任何人做代理律师 |
[12:14] | But if I were you, I sure as hell wouldn’t leave with her. | 我要是你 就肯定不会选她 |
[12:18] | Okay, then. | 行了 |
[12:22] | What if you stay here, with me, where it’s safe? | 你跟我待在这里吧 这里才安全 |
[12:25] | We can order in lunch. | 我们可以点外卖 |
[12:30] | I’m happy with my representation. | 我对我的代理律师很满意 |
[12:59] | I’d ask you if you’re okay, but I know you’re not. | 我该问问你还好吗 但我知道你并不好 |
[13:03] | Fuckers. | 那些混蛋 |
[13:06] | Deal with it later. | 先别烦了 |
[13:24] | As our Jewish brethren say, “To life.” | 就像犹太同胞说的 “向生命致敬” |
[13:30] | L’chaim. | 向生命致敬 |
[13:39] | It’s good. | 这酒真不错 |
[13:42] | Been saving it. | 我存了好久 |
[13:46] | There was a French writer, long time ago… | 很久以前 有个法国作家… |
[13:56] | I can’t remember his name. | 我记不清他的名字了 |
[13:59] | Well, I can’t remember anybody’s name. | 我记不清任何人的名字 |
[14:03] | Anyway, he was old for those days… | 总之 他当时很老… |
[14:08] | and very sick, | 病得很重 |
[14:10] | lungs and ticker all going, and he was stuck in bed. | 他的肺和心脏都在衰竭 他被困在了床上 |
[14:15] | This guy’s a loner all his life. | 这家伙一生都独来独往 |
[14:19] | But he tells the lady taking care of him | 但他跟照顾他的女士说 |
[14:21] | that he wants to see his friends, say goodbye. | 他想见见他的朋友们 跟他们道别 |
[14:27] | So she sends out word, | 所以她替他放出了话 |
[14:29] | and all his friends come to his little hovel, | 他的朋友都来到了他的小屋 |
[14:34] | gather around his deathbed, telling stories. | 围在他的床前讲故事 |
[14:40] | And you know what happens? | 你知道后来发生了什么吗 |
[14:44] | What happens? | 什么 |
[14:47] | He doesn’t die. | 他没有死 |
[14:51] | And then after a couple days, | 几天过后 |
[14:54] | the friends, well, they leave. They have lives. | 那些朋友离开了 他们有各自的生活 |
[14:59] | And then he dies. | 然后他就死了 |
[15:02] | Sad, but sweet. | 很悲伤 但也很温暖 |
[15:05] | Because, when you think you’re gonna die yesterday, | 因为当你以为自己昨天就会死 |
[15:09] | today is sweet. | 今天就是温暖的 |
[15:16] | So, hang in, Wendy. | 所以 坚持住 温迪 |
[15:20] | Lose your shit tomorrow. | 明天再失控 |
[15:24] | Today’s not the day to fall apart. | 今天不能崩溃 |
[15:56] | They found my money. | 他们发现了我的钱 |
[16:01] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t have kept it on a shelf. | 也许你不该放在柜子上 |
[16:03] | Mom asked if you knew anything about it, and I said no. | 妈妈问我你是否知情 我说你不知道 |
[16:06] | – You should be thanking me. – Thanks. | -你该感谢我 -谢了 |
[16:10] | But you need to be really careful. | 但你要万分小心 |
[16:13] | We both do. Next time, give me your money. | 我们都要小心点 下次把你的钱交给我 |
[16:17] | I created two shell companies like Dad’s. | 我像爸爸一样创造了两个空壳公司 |
[16:20] | The money’s safe. It can’t be traced. | 那些钱是安全的 不会被追踪到 |
[16:27] | Do you think I could have some of it? For a van? | 我能拿一些来买辆房车吗 |
[16:32] | – What? – A van. | -什么 -房车 |
[16:35] | I mean, you can live in it. We can get away. You know? | 可以住的那种 我们可以逃跑 明白吗 |
[16:40] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:42] | But I gave it to you. | 但钱是我给你的 |
[16:44] | But the money’s tied up, Charlotte. | 但钱现在没法动 夏洛特 |
[16:47] | It’s safe, running interest. | 钱很安全 还有利息 |
[16:53] | I want you to meet somebody. | 我给你介绍一下 |
[16:56] | This here is Wally. | 这是沃利 |
[16:59] | Wally, say hello to Mrs. Snell. | 沃利 跟斯内尔太太打个招呼 |
[17:02] | Or maybe you could call her Darlene. | 或者你可以叫她达琳 |
[17:05] | Hello, Miss Darlene. | 你好 达琳女士 |
[17:09] | Wally’s come to help out a little. | 沃利是来帮忙的 |
[17:12] | Help us out doing what? | 帮什么忙 |
[17:15] | Help out. | 就帮帮忙 |
[17:16] | Spend time on the farm, around the house, learn our ways. | 在农场 房子附近待一待 跟我们学学 |
[17:20] | – Wouldn’t that be good, Wally? – Yes, sir. | -是不是很好啊 沃利 -是的 先生 |
[17:26] | Wally was born near Linn. Lost both his parents. | 沃利是在溪谷附近出生的 是个孤儿 |
[17:30] | Fell on hard times, but righted himself a little, didn’t you? | 生活艰难 但他给自己找到了正轨 对吗 |
[17:34] | Would you excuse us for a minute, boy? | 能让我们单独待会吗 孩子 |
[17:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[17:44] | Why you bringing some kid into our kitchen? | 你为什么要带一个孩子来我们的厨房 |
[17:47] | He’s a foster child, and I thought that… | 他是个寄养的孩子 我觉得… |
[17:51] | if he likes us and we like him, | 如果他喜欢我们 我们喜欢他 |
[17:54] | then maybe he might be… | 那也许他能是… |
[17:58] | Our heir? | 我们的继承人 |
[18:01] | No, I want a baby boy, | 不 我要的是男婴 |
[18:05] | someone we can mold. | 我们能塑造的人 |
[18:10] | We’re gonna try this boy out, Darlene. | 我们要试试这个孩子 达琳 |
[18:15] | So, please… | 拜托… |
[18:17] | keep an open mind, please? | 保持开放的心态 好吗 |
[18:24] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到什么了吗 |
[18:27] | You’re interrupting nothin’. | 没有 |
[18:31] | FBI is all over Marty Byrde. | 马蒂·比德那里都是联调局的人 |
[18:34] | He had a dozen men to his house. Took him in for questioning. | 有一群人去了他家 带他去问话了 |
[18:37] | I know all about it. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | Well, you need to know something else. | 还有别的你需要知道的 |
[18:42] | These feds. They’re not messing around. | 这些联调局的人 他们不是闹着玩的 |
[18:45] | And they don’t care much for local law enforcement. | 他们也不在乎本地执法机构 |
[18:47] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[18:49] | I’m saying that if the feds decide to come around here, | 我想说如果联调局的人决定要过来 |
[18:53] | there’s not much I can do. | 我也没什么办法 |
[18:56] | May I remind you of your debt to us? | 我能提醒一下你欠我们的债务吗 |
[19:00] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[19:03] | But, like I said, I can’t– | 但是 就像我说的 我不能… |
[19:05] | I’d offer you coffee, but I just rinsed the pot. | 我想给你端杯咖啡的 但我刚洗了咖啡机 |
[19:11] | I’ll be on my way, then. | 那我走了 |
[19:14] | Oh, and, Sheriff. | 对了 警长 |
[19:16] | That boy on the porch? His name’s Willy. | 门廊上的那个男孩 他叫威利 |
[19:18] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[19:20] | On your way out, run him back down where he came from. | 你出去的时候 他从哪来的就送他回哪去 |
[19:27] | All right. | 好 |
[19:41] | Sit on the other side. | 坐到另一边去 |
[19:48] | Who’s Ruth Langmore? | 谁是鲁丝·朗默 |
[19:51] | We work together closely. She’s very valuable. | 我们一起紧密合作 她很有价值 |
[19:56] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[19:59] | I shouldn’t need to tell you this, | 应该不用我告诉你 |
[20:01] | but if we get any indication that your loyalty isn’t solid, | 但我们要是发现你有任何不忠诚的迹象 |
[20:04] | arrangements will be made. Do you understand that? | 我们就会做出安排 你明白吗 |
[20:10] | – I’m sorry, do you understand that? -Yeah, I understand that. | -不好意思 你明白吗 -我明白 |
[20:26] | Okay, so tell me about your computers. | 好 那说说你的电脑 |
[20:28] | What are they likely to find on them? | 他们可能会从中找到什么 |
[20:30] | – Nothing. – You sure about that? | -什么也找不到 -你确定 |
[20:34] | If they found anything, I wouldn’t be sitting here. | 如果他们有发现 我就不会坐在这里了 |
[20:35] | Do you know that for a fact? | 你确定吗 |
[20:38] | You know, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t treat me like a child. | 如果你不把我当小孩看待的话 我会很感激的 |
[20:41] | Speaking of, what about the money on your daughter’s shelf? | 说到孩子 那你女儿架子上的钱呢 |
[20:44] | – Is that my client’s money? – It is not. | -是我客户的钱吗 -不是 |
[20:51] | How much do they know, your son and daughter, about everything? | 关于这一切 你的儿女知道多少 |
[20:55] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[20:57] | Well, as a parent, I find that implausible. | 我也是当妈的 我觉得那是不可能的 |
[20:59] | Kids see things. They hear things. | 孩子们会看到 听到 |
[21:03] | What do your kids know? | 你的孩子们知道什么 |
[21:04] | This isn’t about my kids. | 现在不是在说我的孩子们 |
[21:06] | They know that I’m opening a casino. | 他们知道我要开一家赌场 |
[21:07] | They think the raid is connected to that. | 他们觉得突击检查和开赌场有关 |
[21:09] | Are you lying to protect them or yourself? | 你是在撒谎来保护他们或你自己吗 |
[21:11] | Your son pulled a gun on a federal agent, Marty. Pull over. | 你儿子曾拿枪指着一名联邦探员 马蒂 停车 |
[21:52] | My kids don’t know I smoke. I hide it. | 我的孩子们不知道我抽烟 我隐藏得很好 |
[21:59] | What about the Snells? | 那斯内尔夫妇呢 |
[22:02] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[22:03] | The FBI sent half its Midwest dipshits to our little hamlet, | 联调局把中西部一半的白痴派来了我们的小村庄 |
[22:06] | so I’d say we have a problem | 所以我觉得关于他们的罂粟作物 |
[22:08] | with their crop of opium poppies. Do you agree? | 我们有问题了 你同意吗 |
[22:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:19] | I have a source at the US Attorney’s office. | 我在联邦检察官办公室有眼线 |
[22:20] | I can see if there’s a warrant pulled. | 我能打听一下有没有签发搜查令 |
[22:23] | Because if the FBI find our poppies, | 如果联调局发现我们的罂粟 |
[22:24] | then our casino is dead. | 那赌场就没戏了 |
[22:26] | And if our casino is dead– | 如果赌场没戏了… |
[22:27] | Arrangements will have to be made. I wish you’d stop saying that. | 就要做安排了 我希望你不要那么说了 |
[22:29] | Well, I really wish I didn’t have to. | 我真的希望我不用说 |
[22:34] | I’m loyal to you. | 我对你们是忠诚的 |
[22:35] | I’ve been loyal to you for years, to a fault. | 我对你们忠诚很多年了 无比忠诚 |
[22:38] | If you have reason to suspect otherwise, | 如果你有理由怀疑的话 |
[22:40] | I’d like to hear about it. | 我想听听是什么 |
[22:42] | Why do you think you’re sitting in my car? | 你觉得你为什么坐在我车里 |
[22:54] | Call the Snells. Set up a meeting. | 给斯内尔夫妇打电话 安排见面 |
[23:16] | Um, all right, you guys good? Yeah? | 你们还需要什么吗 没事了吧 |
[23:23] | – What’s up? – Have you seen Marty? | -怎么了 -你看到马蒂了吗 |
[23:27] | Have you heard? | 你听说了吗 |
[23:30] | Just what everybody else heard. They raided the house. | 和其他人听说的一样 他们突击搜查了房子 |
[23:33] | – What about you? – No, I haven’t heard shit. | -你呢 -没 我什么都不知道 |
[23:36] | I left Marty messages, but he hasn’t called back. | 我给马蒂留了言 但他没回我 |
[23:44] | He doesn’t leave anything here, does he? | 他没留下什么东西在这里吧 |
[23:48] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. His shit? | 我不知道 他的破玩意 |
[23:52] | Shit that he doesn’t want, | 他不想要的破玩意 |
[23:52] | you know, people to be going through, or… | 需要调查的人 或… |
[23:57] | I mean, you think they got something on him, or… | 你觉得他们有他的把柄吗 还是… |
[24:04] | – Do you want something to drink? – No, no. | -你要喝点什么吗 -不 不要 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | You think they’re gonna bring you in? | 你觉得他们会叫你问话吗 |
[24:16] | They’re more likely to bring you in, | 他们更可能叫你去问话 |
[24:17] | since you’re his partner and all. | 因为你是他的搭档 |
[24:19] | You’re his friend and partner in the strip club. | 你还是他脱衣舞俱乐部的朋友和合伙人呢 |
[24:21] | Well, then he has a lot of partners. | 那他的合伙人可真多 |
[24:23] | Sure fuckin’ does. | 当然了 |
[24:30] | Hey, what would you do if he went down? | 要是他倒了你会怎么做 |
[24:36] | I haven’t thought that far. | 我还没想那么多 |
[24:39] | You should. | 你该想想了 |
[24:41] | You should get your story straight. | 你该好好把自己的故事圆一圆 |
[24:45] | I mean, fuck, we both should. | 我们都应该 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:50] | Like, if they ask what he does… | 如果他们问起他做了什么 |
[24:55] | Rachel sounds buzzed. | 瑞秋听上去不是很清醒 |
[24:58] | She may have a little Oxy problem. | 她可能在嗑止痛药 |
[25:01] | – Roy– – Come on. | -罗伊 -得了吧 |
[25:04] | It’s game day. | 今天是游戏日 |
[25:06] | It’s why we do this, Trev. | 这就是我们的目的 特雷弗 |
[25:07] | It’s why I made sure you came down here from Chicago. | 所以我才一定要把你从芝加哥叫到这来 |
[25:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:12] | The cartel sending its lawyer… | 贩毒集团派了自己的律师 |
[25:16] | The expression on Marty’s face was priceless. | 马蒂脸上的表情简直精彩至极 |
[25:21] | And by tonight, nobody’ll trust anybody else, | 今晚之前 他们谁也不会相信谁了 |
[25:24] | and the whole thing’ll just topple. | 他们之间的信任要荡然无存了 |
[25:25] | Just be careful. Stay by the book. | 注意点 照规矩办事 |
[25:29] | The slightest whiff of blown Miranda or entrapment, | 稍微没遵守米兰达原则 或有非法诱捕的迹象 |
[25:33] | all this gets thrown out. | 一切就都白费了 |
[25:35] | You’re not my fucking boss. So, just follow the leader here. | 你他妈可不是我老板 听我指示就行 |
[25:42] | If I hadn’t vouched on your psych eval, | 要不是我为你的心理评估做了担保 |
[25:45] | you wouldn’t have a job right now. | 你现在根本不会有这份工作 |
[25:48] | You know what? Big picture? | 知道吗 从大局来说 |
[25:50] | You’re a worker bee, and I’m the queen. | 你是工蜂 我是蜂后 |
[25:56] | Do me a favor, Roy. Don’t give Rachel Garrison any more opioids. | 帮个忙 罗伊 别再给瑞秋·加里森阿片药了 |
[26:01] | And this time, try to keep your asset alive. | 这次 尽量别害你的线人死了 |
[26:07] | You’re just jealous… | 你只是嫉妒 |
[26:09] | because that big, beautiful bear | 因为之前那头大熊 |
[26:11] | fucked me 50 times harder than you ever could. | 操起我来比你厉害50倍 |
[26:23] | – Where are you going? – To a titty bar. | -你要去哪 -奶子酒吧 |
[26:28] | Why did Helen drop you off? | 怎么是海伦送你回来的 |
[26:29] | Because Helen was my lawyer. | 因为海伦是我的律师 |
[26:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:42] | No, they drove me halfway to Benton. | 不好 他们开车载我到去本顿的半路上 |
[26:44] | I thought they were gonna kill me. | 我还以为他们要杀了我 |
[26:46] | – What? – Yeah, they’re questioning our loyalty. | -什么 -是的 他们在质疑我的忠诚 |
[26:49] | – Why? – The FBI. That fed Petty, he’s a… | -为什么 -联调局 那个佩迪探员 他 |
[26:54] | He’s a real bastard, a real piece of work, you know? | 他真是盏不省油的灯 知道吗 |
[26:57] | He says he’s gonna try the kids as adults. | 他说他要把孩子们当大人来看 |
[26:59] | – They can’t do that. – Well, they do it all the time. | -他们不能那样做 -他们一直都是这样 |
[27:02] | And Charlotte… | 而夏洛特 |
[27:05] | I mean, she… she… | 她 她 |
[27:08] | Charlotte fucked up royally. | 夏洛特闯大祸了 |
[27:10] | I know. I yelled at her. | 我知道 我吼她了 |
[27:12] | Oh, did you? That’s great. Problem solved, I guess. | 是吗 太好了 我想问题已经解决了 |
[27:15] | Are you blaming me? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[27:17] | No. No, I’m just… | 不 不 我只是… |
[27:20] | you know… Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:28] | Anyway, Buddy’s better. | 话说回来 巴迪好些了 |
[27:32] | Probably outlive all of us. | 可能比我们都活得久 |
[27:34] | – Is Jonah in his room? Yeah? – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | -乔纳在房里吗 -在 |
[27:44] | Hey, pal. Um, I just got a quick question for you. | 伙计 我要简单问你一下 |
[27:48] | I need to know if you pulled a gun on a man. | 我要知道你有没有拿枪指过一个人 |
[27:53] | You’re not gonna get in any trouble for it. | 没有人会怪你 |
[27:55] | I just need to know if you did it. | 我只想知道你有没有做过 |
[27:58] | Would’ve been a couple months ago? In August? | 是不是几个月前 八月的时候 |
[28:01] | He was on our property. | 他闯进了我们家的地盘 |
[28:07] | Okay. What was he doing? | 好吧 他当时在干什么 |
[28:12] | I don’t know. That’s why I pulled the gun. | 不知道 所以我才掏枪的 |
[28:17] | Have you seen him since then? Or before? | 之后你还见过他吗 或是之前 |
[28:20] | Once at the Blue Cat, but he didn’t see me. | 在蓝猫见过一次 但他没有看见我 |
[28:24] | And then this morning, at the house. | 然后就是今早在家里 |
[28:27] | And was it the main guy? | 是早上那个领头的人吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:33] | All right, that’s it. Thanks. | 好 我问完了 谢谢 |
[28:53] | Ruth Langmore? | 鲁丝·朗默吗 |
[28:58] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找我的律师 |
[28:59] | No. No, you don’t. Then I’d have to arrest you. | 不 你不需要 那样的话我就得逮捕你了 |
[29:02] | For what? | 为什么 |
[29:04] | How about a double murder, for starters? | 先从两起谋杀案开始怎么样 |
[29:07] | You know, I just gotta ask you. | 我只想问问你 |
[29:09] | What forces do you think you’re messing with | 你觉得你搅和进了什么势力 |
[29:10] | when a double murder’s the least of your problems? | 和那相比连两起谋杀案的罪名都不算什么了 |
[29:14] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 我不知道你他妈在说什么 |
[29:16] | Oh, no? How about the Navarro cartel? Ring any kind of a bell? | 是吗 那纳瓦罗集团呢 有印象了吗 |
[29:20] | Listen carefully, because you have three options here. | 仔细听好了 你现在有三种选择 |
[29:24] | Turn state’s right now, | 和检察院合作 |
[29:26] | end up in a cute little Arizona ranch house, | 最后会给你一座亚利桑那的小平房 |
[29:29] | with 800 bucks a month, for doing absolutely nothing. | 每月拿着八百块 什么也不用做 |
[29:32] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[29:34] | – Sounds like “Go fuck yourself.” – Clever. | -听着让人想说”操你自己去吧” -聪明 |
[29:37] | You want me to explain how that works exactly? | 要我解释下具体怎么操吗 |
[29:40] | Look, I’m not your problem here. I’m your fuckin’ solution. | 我不是来找你麻烦的 我是来给你解决方案的 |
[29:45] | Second option, I arrest you for killing your uncles. | 选择二 我以谋杀你叔叔的罪名逮捕你 |
[29:50] | And maybe you don’t know it, but juries, | 或许你不知道 但是陪审团 |
[29:52] | they tend to look down on people | 他们喜欢蔑视那些 |
[29:54] | who kill their own family members. | 杀了自己家人的人 |
[29:56] | What you do is | 操你自己就是 |
[29:58] | you roll into a ball or whatever, | 你蜷成一团或是什么的 |
[30:01] | and you take your dick, right? | 然后拿着自己的屌 明白吧 |
[30:03] | And you put it up your ass. | 然后插进你自己的屁眼里 |
[30:05] | Third option is I do nothing, and the cartel kills you. | 选择三就是我什么也不做 坐观贩毒集团杀了你 |
[30:10] | Today, probably. | 可能就是今天 |
[30:13] | They kill you. They kill your cousins, | 他们杀了你 杀了你的堂兄弟 |
[30:16] | because that’s just how they operate. | 这就是他们的一贯作风 |
[30:19] | And you know, I really couldn’t care less. | 我真的一点也不在乎 |
[30:22] | But I liked your Uncle Russ. | 不过我喜欢你的罗斯叔叔 |
[30:24] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[30:27] | Yeah. We put our tongues down each other’s throats | 对 我们曾舌吻入喉 |
[30:30] | and our dicks up each other’s asses, | 还互相插对方的屁眼 |
[30:32] | but I guess I take this kind of personally. | 但我觉得这是我的私事 |
[30:37] | See, you. | 就你这样的 |
[30:39] | I think you’re just a piece of shit. | 你就是一坨屎 |
[30:43] | You’re just a dangerous, worthless, | 你只是个危险的 无足轻重的 |
[30:45] | raggedy-ass little redneck piece of shit. | 邋遢的红脖子垃圾 |
[30:51] | I bet you’re thinking, “Marty Byrde… | 你肯定在想 “马蒂·比德 |
[30:54] | He’ll protect me. He won’t let the cartel kill me.” | 他会保护我 他不会让贩毒集团杀了我” |
[31:00] | But I just talked to him. | 但我刚跟他谈过 |
[31:02] | I told him how you tried to kill him, | 我告诉他你曾试图杀了他 |
[31:04] | how you wired his dock, so… | 你在他的码头布置了电线… |
[31:11] | Now, don’t be too obvious, but… | 别表现得太明显 不过 |
[31:15] | look over your shoulder, one o’clock. | 回头看下你的一点钟方向 |
[31:27] | See, that’s the cartel. | 看见了吗 那是贩毒集团的人 |
[31:30] | And now guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[31:33] | They think we’re friends. | 他们以为我们是朋友呢 |
[31:38] | You know, Sinatra used to say, | 辛纳屈曾经说 |
[31:40] | “Live every day like it’s your last. | “把每天都当成末日来生活 |
[31:44] | And one day, you’ll be right.” | 总有一天 会成真的” |
[32:50] | – What kind of source? – A reliable one. | -怎样的线人 -可靠的 |
[32:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:53] | Forget the source. | 别管是谁了 |
[32:54] | The FBI are coming to search this place very soon. | 联调局马上要来搜查这地方了 |
[32:57] | They searched our place pretty thoroughly. | 他们可是把我们那里翻了个底朝天 |
[32:59] | Jacob, you were there. You saw it. | 雅各布 你在场 你都看到了 |
[33:02] | We can move the labs to the bunkers underground. | 我们可以把制毒室移到地堡里去 |
[33:05] | And what about these fields? You gonna move them underground? | 那这些田呢 也能移到地下吗 |
[33:08] | Twenty years we’ve stayed clear of the authorities. | 二十年来我们在当局那里都是清清白白的 |
[33:11] | I think we know what to do. | 我想我们有点经验 |
[33:13] | We have already spent millions on this casino. | 我们已经在赌场上投资了几百万 |
[33:17] | If they find these poppies, | 如果条子找到这些罂粟 |
[33:18] | we will lose it all. Destroy them today. | 钱就全打水漂了 今天把它们都解决了 |
[33:22] | I don’t appreciate your tone. | 我不喜欢你的语气 |
[33:25] | – I honestly don’t care. – We made a deal with you people. | -我不在乎 -我们跟你们达成了协议 |
[33:29] | Now, it wasn’t easy to start with, | 虽然开头进展不太顺利 |
[33:32] | but where I come from, a deal is a deal. | 但在我们那里 说到就要做到 |
[33:35] | And now it seems like every day, | 现在看起来每天 |
[33:37] | somebody wants to change that deal. | 都有人想修改交易内容 |
[33:39] | That deal, to erect a casino, requires that all parties take | 建立赌场需要各方采取 |
[33:43] | all necessary precautions to protect that casino’s viability. | 所有必要的措施 来保证赌场能够建成 |
[33:46] | Our deal was for you to distribute our heroin | 我们的交易是让你们帮着卖海洛因 |
[33:49] | and for you to launder our money. | 而你给我们洗钱 |
[33:53] | Y’all knew we grew heroin. | 你们都知道我们种海洛因 |
[33:55] | That was preexisting knowledge. | 大家早就心知肚明 |
[33:56] | No one’s denying that. But circumstances have changed. | 没人否定这个 但如今形势改变了 |
[33:59] | A deal’s a deal. | 说到就要做到 |
[34:01] | What’s changed? | 什么改变了 |
[34:04] | You wanna know what’s changed? | 你想知道什么改变了吗 |
[34:05] | The FBI is on their way over here as we speak. | 联调局的人这会正在来的路上 |
[34:08] | I’d call that a change, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得这就是改变 不是吗 |
[34:10] | We need your help, okay? | 我们需要你们的帮助 好吗 |
[34:12] | Please. Jacob. | 拜托 雅各布 |
[34:16] | – You want us to destroy that field? – Yes, today. | -你想让我们把田毁了 -是的 今天 |
[34:22] | Mm-hmm. Then you keep paying us for our product. | 那你们得继续付钱给我们 |
[34:25] | You want us to keep paying you for heroin | 你想让我们付钱给你 |
[34:27] | that you’re not delivering? | 买那不存在的海洛因 |
[34:30] | Otherwise, we’ll just take our chances. | 否则 我们就冒一把险 |
[34:48] | I’m spending way too many | 我已经花了太多时间和精力 |
[34:49] | billable hours arguing with these rednecks. | 跟这些红脖子争吵了 |
[34:52] | I’d use a different word if I were you. | 如果是我就不说红脖子这词 |
[34:55] | – I hate this place. – Yeah. | -我讨厌这地方 -是啊 |
[34:56] | Those sheets at the Ramada? | 华美达酒店的床单 |
[34:58] | Ugh. Like sandpaper, and I miss my kids. | 简直跟砂纸一样 我也想我的孩子们 |
[35:04] | We have to get rid of those poppies ourselves. | 我们得自己解决这些罂粟了 |
[35:07] | Well…. Ourselves. It would cause a war. | 如果我们动手的话 会挑起战争的 |
[35:11] | Then fucking get them to change their minds, | 那就让他们改变主意 |
[35:13] | because they may not be worried about the feds, but get this. | 也许他们不担心联调局 但你听好了 |
[35:16] | My client is extremely worried. | 我的客户非常担心 |
[35:18] | We take no chances, okay? | 不能冒险 明白吗 |
[35:20] | To us, the acceptable risk here is zero. Got that? | 对我们来说 只能是零风险 懂了吗 |
[35:38] | Your friend Wilkes, he funds that orphanage, doesn’t he? | 你的朋友威尔克斯 他赞助了一家孤儿院对吧 |
[35:45] | You think he could help me and Jacob find a baby? | 你觉得他能给我和雅各布一个孩子吗 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[35:52] | A child, Wendy, a baby boy. | 一个孩子 温迪 一个男婴 |
[35:56] | We’d take more kindly to destroying our field | 如果你能给我们搞个孩子来 |
[35:59] | if you could get us a baby. | 婴粟田的事儿好说 |
[36:05] | We’ve done a lot of things, | 我们做过很多事 |
[36:06] | Marty, things that we said we would never do. | 马蒂 很多我们曾觉得永远也不会做的事 |
[36:08] | But I am sorry. I am not gonna help that woman get a baby. | 但这件事 我绝不会帮那个女人领养孩子 |
[36:11] | I would get them quadruplets if they would plow that field. | 如果他们肯把地犁了 给她四胞胎我都愿意 |
[36:13] | What does she think? She can just snap her fingers– | 她怎么想的 她以为自己打个响指… |
[36:15] | Who the hell knows? What else do you want to do? | 谁知道呢 那你还想怎么办 |
[36:16] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道… |
[36:18] | Hey, Ruth. | 鲁丝 |
[36:20] | They’re setting me up, Marty. | 他们陷害了我 马蒂 |
[36:21] | That fed Petty fuckin’ blindsides me in the parking lot | 联调局的佩迪在停车场突袭了我 |
[36:24] | and starts saying all this fuckin’ shit. | 开始说些有的没的 |
[36:27] | Listen, not now, okay? | 听着 以后再说 好吗 |
[36:29] | You know I didn’t talk to them, right? | 我什么都没说 你知道的 对吧 |
[36:31] | – Hey, not over the phone. – All I’m just asking– | -别在电话里说 -我只想说 |
[36:34] | I said not over the phone. I’m gonna call you later. | 我说了别在电话里说 晚点打给你 |
[36:37] | – When? – Later. I’m hanging up now. | -什么时候 -晚点 现在挂了 |
[37:15] | – Hello. – Sam. | -喂 -山姆 |
[37:18] | Wait, why are you calling me? | 等等 你怎么打电话给我 |
[37:19] | Aren’t you, like, in the office right now? | 你不是在办公室吗 |
[37:22] | I need you to give me a ride home. | 我需要你送我回家 |
[37:27] | Uh… okay. | 行 |
[37:29] | And I need you to pull around back. | 开到后门来接我 |
[37:49] | Hey, guys, how’s your day going so far? | 你俩今天过得怎么样 |
[37:52] | God, remember when waiters used to come up to the table, | 天哪 还记得以前服务员会在我们用餐时 |
[37:56] | middle of your meal and ask you, “How is everything?” | 靠近我们并问 “一切都还好吗” |
[37:59] | Now they have to ask, “How’s everything tasting?” | 现在他们得问 “食物还合您口味吗” |
[38:01] | All because some poor bastard was probably fighting with his wife | 因为有些混蛋可能在跟老婆吵架 |
[38:05] | and yelled, “We’re getting a divorce.” | 听到提问就会大吼”我们要离婚了” |
[38:07] | Hey, I told you everything that I know this morning. | 早上我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[38:10] | Oh, actually, I’m here to talk with Mrs. Byrde. | 其实这次我是来找比德太太的 |
[38:13] | But if you both want to, that’s okay, too. | 不过如果你愿意 也可以一起 |
[38:17] | Feel free to call your lawyer, and we can make it a double date. | 尽可以联系你们的律师 来个四人约会 |
[38:21] | Where do you want to do it? | 你想在哪儿谈 |
[38:25] | – Well, inside? – The kids are home. | -进屋聊 -孩子们在家 |
[38:28] | Okay, right. | 那行 |
[38:29] | So, do you guys have an open marriage? | 你俩是开放式婚姻吗 |
[38:32] | You know, some kind of arrangement? | 达成了什么一致之类的吗 |
[38:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:39] | Oh, Charles Wilkes? | 查尔斯・威尔克斯 |
[38:41] | You call him Charlie in your email. | 你在邮件中称他为查理 |
[38:45] | You two having an affair? | 你俩有一腿吗 |
[38:49] | Sorry, you wanna do this inside? | 抱歉 你想进屋谈吗 |
[38:51] | Ah, shit, the kids. | 对了 孩子们在屋里 |
[38:53] | Sorry about this, Marty. | 抱歉了 马蒂 |
[38:54] | In one email to you, Wendy, | 温迪 在给你的一封邮件里 |
[38:56] | Charlie talks about doing something that he shouldn’t have, | 查理写到关于一些他本不该做 |
[39:00] | but that a part of him kind of thought you wanted him to. | 但他认为你希望他做的事情 |
[39:04] | What did he do? Did he kiss you? He feel you up? | 他干什么了 吻你吗 爱抚你吗 |
[39:10] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself? You’re out of line. | 你怎么不去死 太过分了 |
[39:13] | – This is an ethics violation. – You wanna hit me, Marty? | -这可是违反道德 -你想打我吗 马蒂 |
[39:16] | It’d be a pretty bad idea, don’t you think? | 这可是个坏主意 不是吗 |
[39:17] | Marty, it’s okay. | 马蒂 没事的 |
[39:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:23] | Well, it’s kind of touching, | 真感人 |
[39:26] | the way he still defends your honor. | 他还这样为你说话 |
[39:29] | I mean, after what you did. | 鉴于你的各种行为 |
[39:31] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[39:33] | A federal agent conducting a criminal investigation. | 进行刑事调查的联邦特工 |
[39:35] | And whether you’ve accepted it or not, you’re a criminal, Wendy, | 不管你承不承认 你是个罪犯 温迪 |
[39:38] | in serious trouble, I’d say. | 有着严重的问题 要我说的话 |
[39:40] | In serious marital trouble, if I’m reading any of this right. | 严重的婚姻问题 如果我猜的没错 |
[39:42] | – Are you finished? – No, not quite. | -你说完了吗 -不 还没 |
[39:51] | I’ve seen it. | 我看过这个 |
[39:53] | We’ve talked about it. | 我们也谈过了 |
[39:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:00] | And what’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[40:02] | You say that “I’m sorry”? | “我很抱歉”吗 |
[40:04] | You really think you can shame me? | 你真以为你能羞辱我吗 |
[40:07] | Shame us into witness protection? | 以此让我们进入证人保护计划吗 |
[40:09] | What’s your angle here? Divide and conquer? | 你这是什么策略 各个击破吗 |
[40:14] | Are you guys just staying together for the kids? | 你们只是为了孩子而继续在一起的吗 |
[40:17] | Because if you really want to do them a favor, | 因为如果你们真的为他们好 |
[40:19] | and by that I mean save their fucking lives, | 我是说拯救他们的生活 |
[40:22] | then get them out here right now. | 那就立马带他们离开这鬼地方 |
[40:24] | We’ll get in my car and | 我们可以上我的车 |
[40:25] | – get out of– – Get the fuck off our property. | -离开这 -滚出我们家 |
[40:44] | Why would you save that video? | 你怎么还留着那视频 |
[41:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:16] | What’s it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[41:19] | You hear from Marty? | 马蒂联系你了吗 |
[41:20] | – No, he won’t talk over the phone. – He’s right. | -没有 他不愿在电话里多说 -他没错 |
[41:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[41:29] | – I got a bad feeling about this, Daddy. – Yeah? | -我有种不详的预感 爸 -是吗 |
[41:32] | Well, where you going? | 那你要去哪里 |
[41:34] | – What? – You’re packing. Where you going? | -什么 -你在收拾东西 你要去哪 |
[41:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:44] | That’s your first mistake. | 这是你第一个错误 |
[41:46] | And what’d I tell you? How many times? | 我告诉你多少次了 |
[41:49] | We don’t rat, and we don’t run. | 不告密 不逃跑 |
[41:51] | You know why you don’t run? | 你知道为什么不能逃吗 |
[41:53] | It makes you look guilty. | 那会让你看上去有罪 |
[41:55] | Now, did you rat anybody out? | 你告发谁了吗 |
[41:59] | Well, what are you worried about? | 那你担心什么 |
[42:03] | The cartel. | 贩毒集团 |
[42:07] | Maybe they think I ratted. | 也许他们认为我告密了 |
[42:08] | You ain’t done nothin’ wrong, Ruth. Okay? | 你什么也没做错 鲁丝 明白吗 |
[42:13] | There’s one way in here and one way out. | 这里只有一条路进出 |
[42:15] | Plus, we got all manner of weaponry. | 而且 我们有各种武器 |
[42:17] | And it’s dark. They don’t know the layout. | 天这么黑 他们不知道布局 |
[42:21] | If those Mexicans are stupid enough to come here half-cocked, | 如果那些墨西哥佬蠢到直接闯进来 |
[42:24] | we’ll take ’em out. Bim-bam-boom. | 那我们就干掉他们 |
[42:52] | Hey, Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[42:54] | What’s the score? | 现在比分多少 |
[42:55] | By the time you’re in the ground, there won’t be any football. | 等你死的时候 橄榄球就不存在了 |
[43:00] | Not like this, anyway. | 至少不是这样的 |
[43:02] | 全美橄榄球大联盟NFL推出的联赛 适合全民参与 比赛者需佩戴国旗 | |
[43:02] | National Flag Football League. | 国旗橄榄球大联盟 |
[43:06] | Glad I won’t have to see that. | 庆幸我等不到那天了 |
[43:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[43:16] | I gotta do something about those poppy fields. | 我得解决那些罂粟田 |
[43:20] | Snells? | 斯内尔家的田 |
[43:23] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -你打算怎么办 -不知道 |
[43:27] | I’m tired of playing monkey in the middle, though. | 但我真的不想做中间人了 |
[43:31] | Yeah, well, that’s because you’re trying to please everybody, | 那是因为你想让所有人都满意 |
[43:34] | and it’s not goddamn possible. | 那根本不可能 |
[43:38] | You gotta act. | 你得先发制人 |
[43:41] | And let everybody else react. | 让其他人回应你的举动 |
[44:01] | If there are children in the house, | 如果屋里有孩子的话 |
[44:03] | they should go to their rooms. | 最好让他们回自己的房间去 |
[44:17] | How can we help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[44:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[44:26] | Is this Ruth? Talking to that fed? | 这个跟联调局谈话的人是鲁丝吗 |
[44:39] | I’d say we have a problem, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得我们有麻烦了 不是吗 |
[44:43] | Seriously? Ruth? | 真的假的 鲁丝 |
[44:46] | – Do you trust her? – Absolutely. | -你相信她吗 -当然 |
[44:48] | What about you, Marty? Do you trust her with your life? | 你呢 马蒂 豁出性命也信她吗 |
[44:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:59] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 |
[45:01] | – You can trust her. – Why did you hesitate? | -你可以信任她 -你为什么犹豫 |
[45:05] | I was considering the question, Helen. | 我只是在考虑你的问题 海伦 |
[45:29] | – Marty. – Hey, where are you right now? | -马蒂 -你在哪 |
[45:31] | – I’m home. Where do you think? – You gotta get out of there. | -我在家 你以为呢 -你得离开那里 |
[45:34] | I need you to meet me somewhere, in town. | 我要你去一个地方见我 在镇上 |
[45:37] | What, now? Why? | 什么 现在吗 为什么 |
[45:39] | Behind the movie theater, that lot? | 在电影院后面那个停车场 |
[45:41] | What the fuck’s going on, Marty? | 到底怎么回事 马蒂 |
[45:43] | Ruth, meet me. | 鲁丝 去见我 |
[45:45] | No. I’m staying put. | 不 我不去 |
[45:47] | Fine, don’t move. I’m gonna be right there. | 好吧 那别动 我马上就到 |
[45:50] | Marty, they will kill her. | 马蒂 他们会杀了她 |
[45:53] | Why did you hesitate? | 你为什么犹豫了 |
[45:56] | She tried to kill me. | 她曾想杀了我 |
[45:59] | – What? – Ruth tried to kill me. | -什么 -鲁丝曾想杀我 |
[46:02] | Bruce turned on me. You cheated on me. | 布鲁斯背叛了我 你背着我出轨 |
[46:06] | Maybe I’m not the best judge of character. | 也许轮不到我来评判人格 |
[46:21] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[46:34] | Mom… Mom had an affair. | 妈妈…妈妈有过外遇 |
[46:40] | – What? With who? – I don’t know. | -什么 跟谁 -我不知道 |
[46:46] | – How do you know? – I just heard them talking about it. | -你怎么知道的 -我刚听他们说起 |
[46:51] | – Who, her and Dad? – Yes. | -谁们 她和爸爸吗 -对 |
[46:55] | He said, “You cheated on me.” And she didn’t even say anything. | 他说”你背着我出轨” 她什么都没说 |
[46:59] | I mean, she didn’t even deny it. | 她甚至没有否认 |
[47:03] | So… | 那… |
[47:06] | what do you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会怎么样 |
[47:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:11] | You don’t think they’ll split up or something? | 你不会觉得他们会分开什么的吧 |
[47:21] | That van… | 你说的房车 |
[47:24] | How much does it cost? | 要多少钱 |
[47:38] | Nobody’s functioning around here. | 这家里的人都不正常了 |
[47:44] | Put the pasta in, Wendy. | 把意面放进去 温迪 |
[47:51] | – Are you hungry? – No. | -你饿吗 -不 |
[47:59] | You know, there’s a lot going on. | 发生了太多事 |
[48:03] | And when that’s happening, and you don’t know what to do, | 而事情发生时 你根本不知所措 |
[48:06] | you do what’s right in front of you. You understand? | 你做眼前最正确的选择就好 明白吗 |
[48:13] | I like Marty. | 我喜欢马蒂 |
[48:15] | But he thinks too much. | 可他想得太多了 |
[48:18] | He’s got to act. | 他得行动 |
[48:21] | Somebody does. | 总有人要行动 |
[48:47] | That fuckin’ fed, Marty, | 那个条子 马蒂 |
[48:48] | had me outside the strip club, | 在脱衣舞俱乐部外面堵住了我 |
[48:50] | saying that I murdered Russ and Boyd. | 说我杀了罗斯和博伊德 |
[48:52] | Yeah? If he had any evidence, you’d already be arrested. | 是吗 如果他有证据 你已经被捕了 |
[48:55] | What about the cartel, Marty? He said that they’re gonna kill me. | 那贩毒集团呢 马蒂 他说他们会杀了我 |
[48:58] | So? It’s all part of the same thing. That’s just his play. | 那又怎样 都是一样的 只是做戏 |
[49:01] | He’s trying to scare you. | 他是想吓唬你 |
[49:02] | He’s trying to shake us all up so that we turn on each other. | 他想动摇我们 好让我们互咬 |
[49:04] | Did you say something to him? | 你跟他说什么了吗 |
[49:08] | What? | 什么 |
[49:08] | Did you try to kill me | 去年八月在我家码头 |
[49:11] | last August on my dock? | 你是不是想杀我 |
[49:14] | Your car broke down. I loaned you the van. | 你的车坏了 我把货车借给了你 |
[49:18] | Did you wire that dock? Yes or no? | 你在码头布置了电线吗 是或不是 |
[49:24] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[49:25] | No, it was not. It was three months ago. | 不 不是 只有三个月而已 |
[49:27] | You were working for me. Come on. | 你当时在为我工作 说吧 |
[49:31] | Hey, I need to know if I can trust you. | 我得知道我能否信任你 |
[49:34] | Our lives are on the line, both of our lives. | 我们都命悬一线了 |
[49:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:40] | I swear to God, Marty. You can trust me. | 我对天发誓 马蒂 你可以相信我 |
[49:44] | I swear on my life. | 我拿我的命发誓 |
[49:47] | I swear on Wyatt’s life. | 我拿怀特的命发誓 |
[49:56] | Cade. You don’t need that. | 凯德 你不需要那个 |
[49:59] | – Yeah, I do. – Cade. | -不 我需要 -凯德 |
[50:00] | No. Done talking. | 不 说完了 |
[50:03] | Got this. | 交给我了 |
[50:06] | – Drop it. – Get the fuck off my property. | -放下 -离我的地盘远点 |
[50:15] | – Drop it. – Cade. | -放下 -凯德 |
[50:26] | You can trust her. I just talked to her. | 你可以相信她 我跟她谈过了 |
[50:29] | Well, you weren’t so sure an hour ago. | 一小时前你还没那么确定呢 |
[50:32] | Well, we’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[50:35] | – You told ’em I was here? -No. | -你告诉他们我在这里吗 -没有 |
[50:38] | Then how do they know where I live? | 那他们怎么知道我住哪 |
[50:39] | They know where everybody lives, all right, Ruth? | 他们知道所有人的住处 好吗 鲁丝 |
[50:41] | Fuck off! | 滚 |
[50:44] | You little– fucking Marty. | 你这小…去你妈的马蒂 |
[50:49] | Let go of me! No! No! | 放开我 不 |
[50:54] | Stop! Don’t! | 住手 别 |
[51:01] | Let go! | 放开 |
[51:08] | Let go! | 放开 |
[51:11] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[51:29] | – Name? – It’s Wendy Byrde, for Darlene. | -姓名 -温迪·比德 找达琳 |
[51:50] | – You don’t have to do this. – It was my idea, God damn it. | -你不用这样的 -这是我的主意 该死 |
[52:01] | Go, go. | 快去吧 |
[52:17] | Are you working for the FBI? | 你在为联调局工作吗 |
[52:19] | No! No! | 没有 |
[52:20] | Have you ever spoken to Agent Petty before today? | 今天之前你跟佩迪探员说过话吗 |
[52:23] | Have you stolen from the cartel? | 你偷过贩毒集团的钱吗 |
[52:25] | Have you stolen from Marty Byrde? | 你偷过马蒂·比德的钱吗 |
[52:29] | Do you understand that betraying Marty Byrde | 你明白背叛马蒂·比德 |
[52:31] | is the same as betraying the cartel? | 等同于背叛贩毒集团吗 |
[52:33] | – Yes. – Oh, I don’t think you do. | -明白 -我觉得你不明白 |
[52:46] | So, I’ve made an exhaustive list of Missouri adoption agencies. | 我列了个密苏里收养机构的详细清单 |
[53:33] | 警告 非饮用水使用 仅限液体肥料使用 | |
[54:30] | You better pray she fucking lives. | 你最好祈祷她能活下来 |
[55:33] | Here goes nothin’. | 一了百了 |
[55:42] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[55:48] | Burn, baby, | 烧吧 宝贝 |
[55:51] | Burn. Burn… | 烧吧 |
[56:15] | She’s a tough kid. | 她是个坚强的孩子 |
[56:28] | Lean on me. Lean on me, girl. | 靠在我身上… 孩子 |
[56:31] | Go slow. Go slow. Go slow. | 慢点… |
[56:35] | That’s it, nice and easy. | 就是这样 慢慢的 |
[56:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:42] | Take it easy. | 放松 |