时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just lost the two most important people in my life. | 我刚失去了生命中最重要的两个人 |
[00:04] | I’m not looking to care about anyone else. | 我不想关心其他人了 |
[00:06] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out with your girlfriend, Tom. | 你和女友的事情很遗憾 汤姆 |
[00:09] | You can do better. | 你可以找到更好的 |
[00:09] | I didn’t expect this to happen so fast. | 我没想到事情会发展得这么快 |
[00:12] | What are we doing? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[00:13] | For years, I lived as a slave among the Adari. | 这么多年来 我一直是阿达人的奴隶 |
[00:15] | How can we enslave those who have no souls? | 我们怎么能奴役没有灵魂的人呢 |
[00:17] | Get in the escape pod. | 你去逃生舱 |
[00:18] | I’m going back to engage the dorsal thrusters. | 我回去启动背侧离子推进器 |
[00:20] | – You’ll die. – Are you saying that she’s… | -你会死的 -你是说她… |
[00:23] | not human? | 不是人类 |
[00:24] | – I have to try. – I know. | -我得试试 -我知道 |
[00:59] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[01:02] | You need to let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[01:05] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[01:07] | Been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[01:12] | Jax, can we– Can we talk? | 杰克斯 我们能谈谈吗 |
[01:16] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:17] | What do you want, Xander? | 你想干嘛 桑德尔 |
[01:18] | We have a training mission. | 我们有一个训练任务 |
[01:20] | – I want nothing to do with it. – It’s a test, Jax, | -我不想参加 -这是一次测试 杰克斯 |
[01:22] | – to qualify for Command Track. – I requested assignment | -来获得成为指挥官的资格 -我申请了 |
[01:24] | to the Exploratory Corps Science Division. | 探索科学部 |
[01:26] | I didn’t apply for Command Training. | 我没有申请指挥训练 |
[01:27] | I know you didn’t, but I see it in you. | 我知道你没有 但我从你身上看到了潜质 |
[01:29] | – You have what it takes. – I’m not interested– | -你拥有指挥官所需的才能 -我不感兴趣 |
[01:30] | A good captain can be the difference | 一个好的舰长 |
[01:32] | between life and death for those under their command. | 可以将手下解救于危难之中 |
[01:35] | It’s a responsibility that very few can handle. | 很少有人能承担这样的责任 |
[01:38] | But maybe we were wrong about you. | 但也许我们看错你了 |
[01:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow at 0500 hours. | 明早五点半见 |
[01:45] | Or not. | 不来也行 |
[01:46] | It’s your choice, Jax! | 这是你的选择 杰克斯 |
[02:05] | So, do you think she’ll show? | 你觉得她会出现吗 |
[02:07] | You would know better than me. | 你比我更了解她 |
[02:10] | I’m pretty sure she’s not even interested in Command Track. | 她对指挥官应该不感兴趣 |
[02:12] | I don’t think she knows what she wants. | 我觉得她不知道自己想要什么 |
[02:15] | Avar Sumitov, reporting for duty. | 阿瓦·苏莫陶 前来报到 |
[02:17] | Magda Coy. | 玛格达·科伊 |
[02:18] | Science and Medical Division. | 科学和医学部 |
[02:19] | Greetings, I’m– | 你好 我是 |
[02:20] | Ralen the Zatarian. I know. | 扎塔人瑞伦 我知道 |
[02:23] | I saw you at open mic night at the Black Hole. | 我在黑洞的开麦夜见过你 |
[02:26] | I liked what you said. | 我喜欢你说的那些话 |
[02:27] | Are you going to be the first Zatarian captain in EarthCom? | 你要成为地球网第一个扎塔舰长吗 |
[02:30] | You can call me Pilar. | 你可以叫我皮拉 |
[02:32] | Or future captain, if that’s easier. | 或是未来舰长 可能比较顺口 |
[02:36] | Jax Zhou. Future captain’s roommate. | 杰克斯·周 未来舰长的室友 |
[02:39] | Command Track, huh? | 想当指挥官 |
[02:41] | Keeping my options open? | 多点选择总没坏处 |
[02:43] | You dated Greg Li, right? | 你和格雷格·李交往过 对吧 |
[02:45] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[02:46] | We dated freshman year. | 我们大一交往过 |
[02:47] | Great guy. Killer abs. | 他特别棒 腹肌超棒 |
[02:50] | I was shocked to hear he dropped out of the Academy. | 听到他从学院退学时 我很震惊 |
[02:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:55] | Cadets! | 学员们 |
[02:58] | Each of you has the potential for Command Track. | 你们每个人都有可能成为指挥官 |
[03:02] | But it takes more than potential | 但你们要想让我帮你们 |
[03:04] | to get a special recommendation from me to Chancellor Melvoin. | 给梅尔沃恩校长写推荐书 光有潜力可是不够的 |
[03:08] | To that end, today’s mission will be something of a pop quiz | 为此 今天的任务是突击测验 |
[03:12] | that you will be tested on your piloting ability, | 你们将接受驾驶能力 |
[03:14] | as well as overcoming unexpected obstacles. | 以及克服突发障碍的测试 |
[03:18] | You will also be graded on how well you can work as a team. | 我还会根据团队协作的能力来给你们打分 |
[03:23] | You get me? | 明白了吗 |
[03:24] | We get you, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[03:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:30] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[03:32] | Oh, that was, like, so amazing. | 太爽了 |
[03:38] | Way better than the VR sex I was having with my ex. | 比我和前女友的虚拟性爱爽多了 |
[03:42] | Oh, I should have broken up with her eons ago. | 我早就该和她分手了 |
[03:44] | I’d cut her some slack. | 放她一马吧 |
[03:46] | VR sex can never be as good as the real thing. | 虚拟性爱永远也比不上真人 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | Physically, that was amazing. | 从生理上来说 真是太爽了 |
[03:53] | Mind blowing, actually. | 真是爽翻天了 |
[03:55] | Physically? I don’t know. | 生理上吧 我也说不好 |
[03:57] | I feel like there was something… more going on, you know? | 我觉得咱俩有点什么 |
[04:01] | Like a real connection. | 真正的连接 |
[04:04] | Well, we did connect. Several times, actually. | 我们的确相连了 还有好几次呢 |
[04:08] | Not the connection I was talking about. | 我不是说这个相连 |
[04:09] | But… | 但是 |
[04:11] | I don’t know, just different. | 说不好 就是感觉不同了 |
[04:13] | Does sex ever feel different for you? | 性爱对你来说有什么不同吗 |
[04:17] | Well, yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[04:19] | I’ve had sex in all sorts of different positions. | 我尝试过很多姿势 |
[04:21] | You know, it feels different every time. | 每次感觉都不一样 |
[04:23] | Okay, no, that’s– | 不 那个 |
[04:24] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:25] | I mean… I mean, yeah, | 我是说 |
[04:27] | sex in different positions, that’s great. But… | 用不同姿势做爱是很爽 但是 |
[04:31] | what I mean is connecting with a sexual partner, | 我是说和性伴侣 |
[04:35] | but in an emotional way, | 情感上有共鸣 |
[04:37] | where it was truly something special. | 这才真的特别 |
[04:42] | Have you ever experienced that? | 你经历过吗 |
[04:45] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 没有 |
[04:48] | I mean, I do have emotions, of course, | 我的确有情感 当然了 |
[04:50] | but sex has always been just, well, sex. | 但是性爱一直就是性爱 |
[04:55] | Oh, Atria, Atria, sex can– Sex should be, so much.. | 阿特丽亚 性爱可以表达很多情感 |
[04:58] | so much more than that. | 非常多的情感 |
[05:00] | Then help me. | 那帮帮我 |
[05:02] | Tell me what “So much more” Feels like. | 告诉我很多情感是什么感觉 |
[05:07] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[05:09] | more. | 很多 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 就是 |
[05:12] | Just more, I don’t know. | 就是很多 我也说不好 |
[05:13] | Must be a really important feeling if that’s all you can say about it. | 你都这么说了 那一定是一种非常重要的感觉 |
[05:17] | It is. | 是的 |
[05:19] | The most important feelings are the hardest to describe. | 最重要的感觉是最难以描述的 |
[05:23] | You feel it in more than just your body. | 你感觉到的不仅仅是你的身体 |
[05:25] | You feel it in your… in your… | 而是感觉到了 |
[05:28] | Soul? | 灵魂 |
[05:33] | Remember, I was raised believing I didn’t have a soul. | 记住 我从小就相信自己没有灵魂 |
[05:36] | And really, how does anyone even really know they have one? | 而且就算有灵魂又怎么知道呢 |
[05:40] | You just feel it. And I feel– | 能感觉到的 我感觉 |
[05:42] | I feel our souls connecting. | 我感觉我们的灵魂相连了 |
[05:48] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:50] | I think I know what we should do. | 我知道我们该怎么办了 |
[05:54] | We should go on a date. | 我们去约会吧 |
[05:57] | Atria… | 阿特丽亚 |
[05:59] | will you go on a real date with me? | 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[06:03] | How is that different from what we’re doing right now? | 这和我们现在做的有什么不同吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, it’s just– | 就是 |
[06:07] | It’s just different. It’s special. It might– | 就是不同 这很特别 |
[06:09] | It might help you feel what I’m talking about. | 这可能会帮助你明白我的话 |
[06:12] | If it’s important to you, | 如果这对你很重要 |
[06:14] | let’s do it. | 那我们约会吧 |
[06:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:16] | Okay, well, it’s a date. | 好吧 那说好了[约会] |
[06:18] | Yes, it is a date. | 好的 |
[06:21] | Whatever that means. | 不管你是什么意思 |
[06:40] | Sometimes your navigation goes down. | 有时导航会失灵 |
[06:42] | And as a commander, you’re forced to take the helm. | 作为指挥官 你们不得不亲自掌舵 |
[06:45] | Cadet Coy, final year at the Academy, | 科伊学员 学院最后一年 |
[06:48] | hoping for a command posting in the Science Division. | 希望能成为科学部的指挥官 |
[06:52] | Yes, fingers firmly crossed, sir. | 是的 长官 希望能如愿 |
[06:56] | As you know, the electromagnetic radiation | 如你们所知 这个星云的电磁辐射 |
[06:57] | from this nebula is going to play havoc with the navigation, | 能破坏导航系统 |
[07:01] | so we’re going to need you to fly us safely | 所以我们需要你带我们 |
[07:03] | through the nebula without the use of your instrumentation. | 不使用仪器安全通过星云 |
[07:07] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[07:10] | What’d I do? I didn’t touch anything. | 怎么回事 我什么都没碰啊 |
[07:13] | Help! Please! | 救命 救命啊 |
[07:15] | We’re 12 sectors out of Gamma Hydra. | 我们在伽玛海德拉12扇外 |
[07:18] | Section 11. | 第11区 |
[07:20] | We’re dying here. | 我们快死了 |
[07:22] | Please. | 救命 |
[07:23] | This is part of our training mission too, right, sir? | 这也是我们训练任务的一部分 对吧 长官 |
[07:26] | – Please, anyone… – The realism and inflection | -救命啊 -这声音的真实度和音调变化 |
[07:29] | of the voice is most impressive. | 真是太还原了 |
[07:32] | This is EarthCom training vessel Earhart responding. | 这是地球网训练飞船埃尔哈特的回复 |
[07:35] | What is the nature of your emergency? | 你们有什么紧急情况 |
[07:37] | I think this is the real deal, guys. | 这不是演习 伙计们 |
[07:39] | I repeat, this is EarthCom training vessel Earhart. | 重复 这是地球网训练飞船埃尔哈特 |
[07:41] | What is the nature of your emergency? | 你们有什么紧急情况 |
[07:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:51] | Hello? Do you read me? | 喂 能听到吗 |
[08:00] | There are no other EarthCom ships in the sector, | 该扇区没有其他地球网的飞船 |
[08:02] | Commander Duvall, just yours. | 杜瓦尔指挥官 只有你的飞船 |
[08:03] | Sir, my cadets are not prepared or equipped | 长官 我的学员并没有准备或相关装备 |
[08:06] | to give emergency assistance or exfil. | 给予紧急援助或救援 |
[08:09] | We just received intel | 我们刚收到情报 |
[08:10] | that another ship is within ten hours | 另一艘飞船十小时内 |
[08:12] | from the source of the transmission. | 能赶到求救信号处 |
[08:14] | Ten hours? | 十小时 |
[08:16] | With respect, that might be ten hours too late. | 恕我直言 那可能太迟了 |
[08:19] | You and your team will stand down | 你和你的团队不要采取行动 |
[08:20] | and resume your original training mission. | 继续训练任务 |
[08:22] | Commodore Saninski out. | 桑因斯基准将离线 |
[08:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:26] | Earhart out. | 埃尔哈特离线 |
[08:33] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[08:35] | So now we just sit around and hope | 所以现在我们只能坐在这里 |
[08:36] | that whoever was on the other side of that distress call | 希望求救的人 |
[08:38] | can make it another ten hours. | 能再撑十个小时 |
[08:41] | We have to do something, Xander. | 我们得做点什么 桑德尔 |
[08:43] | We can’t do something. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[08:46] | And while we’re on a mission, | 当我们执行任务时 |
[08:47] | it’s Commander Duvall, Cadet Zhou. | 我是杜瓦尔指挥官 周学员 |
[08:50] | An EarthCom ship could have made a huge difference | 如果新波特兰被袭击时有一艘地球网飞船在附近 |
[08:52] | if it were in the vicinity of New Portland when attacked. | 可能会产生巨大的影响 |
[08:55] | My parents and everyone else on that colony | 我父母和那个殖民地的其他人 |
[08:56] | might still be alive. | 可能还活着 |
[08:58] | And I would be devastated to know | 如果我知道附近有一艘飞船可以赶来救援 |
[09:00] | there was a ship close enough to help. | 却听从命令不采取任何行动 |
[09:03] | A ship that was just told to do nothing. | 我肯定会非常震惊 |
[09:13] | Only recon. | 仅限侦察 |
[09:16] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[09:17] | Simple recon. Nothing more, Commander. | 简单侦察 仅此而已 指挥官 |
[09:29] | Commander, there’s no record | 指挥官 记录上显示 |
[09:30] | of any Earth outpost in this sector, | 这个扇区没有地球前哨 |
[09:33] | but I am detecting life signs on the planet. | 但我在行星上探测到生命迹象 |
[09:36] | Bring us down, Cadet Coy. | 降落 科伊学员 |
[09:39] | Once we achieve seal, | 着陆后 |
[09:40] | Cadets Zhou, Coy, Ralen, and Avar, | 学员周 科伊 瑞伦和阿瓦 |
[09:44] | you’re with me on the surface. | 跟我登陆 |
[09:45] | Pilar, stay with the ship and monitor comms and vitals. | 皮拉 留在飞船监控通讯和生命体征 |
[10:15] | Emergency lights. | 应急灯 |
[10:16] | They’re running on auxiliary power. | 他们在使用辅助电源 |
[10:21] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[10:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | Simple recon. I know. | 简单侦察 我知道 |
[11:11] | This is Commander Duvall of EarthCom, | 我是地球网的杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[11:14] | responding to your distress call. | 回应你们的求救信号 |
[11:18] | Can you hear me? | 你们能听见我说话吗 |
[11:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:27] | We need to get back to the ship. Now. | 快回飞船 立刻回去 |
[11:29] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能就这么走了 |
[11:31] | We can’t just stay either, Jax. | 我们不能留下来 杰克斯 |
[11:33] | You’re not trained for this. | 你们没有受过这种训练 |
[11:34] | Isn’t training meant to prepare us | 训练不是为了让我们做好准备 |
[11:35] | to risk our lives to help others? | 冒着生命危险去帮助别人吗 |
[11:37] | Like Greg did. | 就像格雷格那样 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but not to throw them away. | 是的 但不是白白牺牲啊 |
[11:40] | That is the job of any good commander, | 优秀的指挥官都会这么做 |
[11:42] | and right now, I am the only commander here. | 现在我是这里唯一的指挥官 |
[11:45] | My responsibility is the safety and life | 我的责任是负责保护手下的 |
[11:48] | of everyone under my command, and that includes you, Jax. | 安全和生命 包括你 杰克斯 |
[11:51] | People are in trouble, Xander. | 他们遇上麻烦了 桑德尔 |
[11:54] | We have to do everything we can to help. | 我们必须尽力帮忙 |
[12:02] | Avar! | 阿瓦 |
[12:03] | Guys! Come on! | 伙计们 快点 |
[12:06] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[12:07] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:08] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[12:33] | We need to fall back. Right now. | 我们得立刻撤退 |
[12:35] | This way. | 这边 |
[12:38] | Hurry, follow me before they finish him and get you. | 快点 在他们干掉你们之前快跟我来 |
[12:40] | – Let’s go. – Go, go. | -我们走 -快走 |
[12:42] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[12:58] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底是怎么回事 |
[13:00] | Look, I’m trying to save you so you can save us. | 我是想救你们 这样你们才能救我们 |
[13:02] | The distress call. That was you? | 求救信号是你发的吗 |
[13:06] | What are those things? | 那些是什么东西 |
[13:08] | Those “Things”…are us. | 那些东西 就是我们 |
[13:15] | Okay, we should be safe in here. | 我们在这里应该很安全 |
[13:21] | Okay, I need one of you to tell me right now | 立刻告诉我们 |
[13:24] | why that distress call was sent, | 为什么发求救信号 |
[13:26] | why I just lost one of my cadets– | 为什么我失去了一个学员 |
[13:28] | Wait, wait, you guys are cadets? | 等等 你们是学员吗 |
[13:30] | Even the Zatarian? | 还有扎塔人 |
[13:32] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[13:36] | This is a research facility. | 这是一个研究机构 |
[13:38] | Strictly built for special projects. | 专为特殊项目建造的 |
[13:40] | Special, as in off the grid. | 特殊 暗中研究吧 |
[13:44] | Forging bacteria strains? | 伪造细菌菌株 |
[13:48] | At a level you wouldn’t understand. | 你们无法理解的 |
[13:50] | What does any of this have to do | 这与刚刚袭击我们的生物 |
[13:52] | with what we were just attacked by? | 有什么关系吗 |
[13:54] | Some experiments fail. | 有些实验失败了 |
[13:56] | Some failures are catastrophic. | 灾难性的失败 |
[14:08] | What is really going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[14:10] | We’ve all been infected. | 我们都被感染了 |
[14:12] | Dr. Palmer got hit before any of us, | 帕尔默医生比我们先感染的 |
[14:14] | so we’ve been watching him, trying to better understand. | 所以我们一直在监视他 试图更好地研究他 |
[14:17] | The strain incites a series of alarming mutations. | 这种菌株引发了一系列令人震惊的突变 |
[14:21] | It suppresses the higher brain function | 抑制大脑的高级功能 |
[14:24] | and stimulates the more primal one. | 刺激更原始的功能 |
[14:26] | How long did this metamorphosis take? | 这种变形需要多长时间 |
[14:30] | The length of the cycle is unpredictable. | 周期的长度无法预测 |
[14:33] | Whereas the stages remain consistent. | 但各阶段保持一致 |
[14:35] | In just a few hours, a once brilliant mind | 短短几个小时内 一个聪明的大脑 |
[14:38] | has been reduced to one singular, horrific drive. | 就能退化成一个单一 可怕的欲望 |
[14:42] | To eat. | 吃 |
[14:46] | Eat what? | 吃什么 |
[14:49] | Whoever they get first. | 遇到的人 |
[15:10] | The best thing about the 1990s? | 90年代最美好的事情是什么 |
[15:12] | Boy bands, Dunkaroos, | 男孩乐队 饼干 |
[15:13] | Doc Martens, grunge. | 马丁斯医生 垃圾摇滚 |
[15:15] | Kind of everything, really. | 所有的一切 |
[15:17] | I’d never driven a car before. | 我以前没开过车 |
[15:18] | I love it. | 我超爱的 |
[15:19] | I’ve been on ground transports, but that was awesome. | 我坐过地面运输车 但这也太棒了 |
[15:23] | How does it work? | 它是怎么工作的 |
[15:24] | Old-fashioned combustion engine. | 老式内燃机 |
[15:25] | Ran on fossil fuels. | 依靠化石燃料 |
[15:26] | Fossil fuels? | 化石燃料 |
[15:27] | Rotting plants and dead dinosaurs. | 腐烂的植物和死恐龙 |
[15:31] | Is this what Earth used to be like? | 这是地球过去的样子吗 |
[15:33] | This was way before the Great Migration started, | 这比大迁徙要古老多了 |
[15:34] | and from what I’ve read, Earth was getting crowded. | 我在书上读到过 地球越来越拥挤 |
[15:38] | We would never have had the road to ourselves. | 街上到处都是车 |
[15:42] | I can only imagine how Pilar would have lived back then. | 我可以想象皮拉当时该如何生活 |
[15:45] | Like, the Internet had just begun. | 刚刚出现互联网 |
[15:47] | No datastream. | 还没有数据流 |
[15:48] | And if you wanted to know something, | 如果你想知道一些事情 |
[15:50] | you’d have to go to a library and look it up in a book. | 就得去图书馆查 |
[15:53] | – That would take forever. – Right. | -那要花很长时间啊 -是的 |
[15:54] | And, and, and the traditional way to greet a friend was… | 而且 和朋友打招呼的传统方式是 |
[16:00] | …”Wassup?” | 你好啊 |
[16:07] | You know, I’ve never been on a date before. | 我以前没有约会过 |
[16:09] | As a slave on Adar, | 作为阿达的奴隶 |
[16:10] | I was created to only serve my masters. | 我被创造出来只为我的主人服务 |
[16:13] | I’m so sorry you had to live like that. | 很遗憾你之前得过那种生活 |
[16:16] | Yes and no. | 也不算遗憾吧 |
[16:17] | I wouldn’t exist at all if it weren’t for the Adari. | 如果没有阿达人 我也不会出现 |
[16:22] | Well, I hope our date is living up to your expectations. | 希望我们的约会能达到你的期望 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | This is fun. | 这很有趣 |
[16:37] | But I’m still not sure what it has to do with us | 但我还是不确定这和我们 |
[16:39] | having a sexual relationship. | 发生性关系有什么关联 |
[16:42] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[16:43] | there is more to a relationship than just sex. | 我们的关系可以不仅仅是性爱 |
[16:46] | It’s about enjoying everything about each other | 而是为了享受彼此的一切 |
[16:49] | and feeling our souls connecting. | 感受我们的两情相悦 |
[16:53] | You feel it too, don’t you? | 你也感觉到了 不是吗 |
[16:59] | I’m honestly not sure. | 我真的不确定 |
[17:07] | Hey. Wait, wait, where are you going? | 等等 等等 你们要去哪里 |
[17:08] | Emergency evac. | 紧急撤离 |
[17:10] | These are cadets, trainees, | 他们是学员 受训者 |
[17:13] | and you’ve invited them into a hotbed of virulent infection. | 可你们邀请他们进入了一个致命感染源的温床 |
[17:16] | – Commander Duvall– – We are not taking them with us. | -杜瓦尔指挥官 -我们不能带他们一起走 |
[17:18] | We are sending a properly equipped medivac team. | 我们派出了一支装备齐全的医疗撤离队 |
[17:21] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[17:22] | Go on, tell them it’s too late. | 去吧 告诉他们太迟了 |
[17:25] | Too late for what? | 什么太迟了 |
[17:26] | You can’t leave. | 你们不能离开 |
[17:28] | The infection is airborne. | 感染源是通过空气传播的 |
[17:32] | Ever since you arrived, you’ve been infected. | 你们来了以后就被感染了 |
[17:36] | In just a few hours’ time, we’ll all be like him. | 几小时后 我们都会像他一样 |
[17:57] | Commander Duvall, I’m sorry. | 杜瓦尔指挥官 对不起 |
[17:59] | You’re also positive for infection. | 你也被感染了 |
[18:10] | Pilar? | 皮拉 |
[18:12] | We’re under full quarantine. | 我们正在接受全面隔离 |
[18:15] | Under no circumstances should you break seal, | 不管这里发生什么 |
[18:19] | no matter what happens in here. | 任何情况下都不能打开舱门 |
[18:20] | If things get ugly… | 如果事情变得很难看 |
[18:24] | then you retreat to Earth. | 立刻回到地球 |
[18:27] | I will not leave you all behind. | 我不会丢下你们的 |
[18:29] | That’s an order, Pilar. | 这是命令 皮拉 |
[18:31] | In two hours, there might not be anyone left to leave behind. | 两小时后 这里可能就没有活人了 |
[18:37] | Duvall out. | 杜瓦尔离线 |
[18:46] | Jax, you’re next to get tested. | 杰克斯 到你接受检测了 |
[18:49] | This is all a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[18:52] | We already know the results. | 我们已经知道结果了 |
[18:54] | Is there any way to synthesize an antidote | 有合成解药 |
[18:57] | to reverse the infection? | 逆转感染的方法吗 |
[18:58] | Well, yeah, that’s what I’ve been trying to do. | 有 这就是我一直在做的事 |
[18:59] | I just need to get to my lab so I can continue my work. | 我要去实验室继续我的工作 |
[19:02] | There is no cure. | 没有解药 |
[19:03] | Guys, I found something. | 伙计们 有发现 |
[19:07] | Ralen’s sample is negative. | 瑞伦的血样呈阴性 |
[19:10] | No infection detected. | 没被感染 |
[19:18] | They know something. | 他们知道什么 |
[19:21] | What are you not telling us? | 你们在隐瞒什么 |
[19:23] | I am not infected because I am Zatarian? | 我没被感染 因为我是扎塔人吗 |
[19:26] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[19:27] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:30] | It’s– It’s your Zatarian blood. | 你扎塔人的血 |
[19:32] | Its makeup differs from that of humans. | 与人类的结构不同 |
[19:35] | So it responds to certain strains, bacterias, | 所以对某些菌株 细菌 |
[19:38] | in very different ways. | 反应方式不同 |
[19:41] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[19:42] | Different species respond differently to pathogens. | 不同物种对病原体的反应不同 |
[19:46] | Look, if you survive, | 如果你能活下来 |
[19:47] | the less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[19:52] | Pilar, I need you to get on the datastream | 皮拉 登录数据流 |
[19:53] | and find out everything you can about this outpost. | 找出关于这个前哨的所有信息 |
[20:01] | The entire research outpost is off the grid. | 整个研究前哨都没有记录 |
[20:04] | It’s completely severed from the datastream. | 与数据流完全分离 |
[20:05] | It’s like it doesn’t even exist. | 仿佛根本就不存在 |
[20:07] | Pilar, what if I were able to network you | 皮拉 如果我能帮你 |
[20:08] | over a local node onsite. | 连上现场的本地节点呢 |
[20:10] | Could you hack the mainframe’s encryption protocols? | 你能破解主机的加密协议吗 |
[20:13] | You already know the answer. | 你知道答案 |
[20:14] | It’s a private stream. Government-level encryption. | 这是政府级加密的秘密数据流 |
[20:17] | Top-level security. You’ll never– | 顶级密保 你们不 |
[20:18] | Clearly, you’ve never met Pilar, doctor. | 显然你从未见过皮拉 医生 |
[20:24] | No. Jax. | 不 杰克斯 |
[20:27] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[20:28] | I’m in command. | 我是指挥官 |
[20:30] | It’s my responsibility. | 这是我的职责 |
[20:34] | In your condition, you’ll never make it. | 以你现在的情况 你不会成功的 |
[20:36] | It’s not your responsibility to get yourself killed… | 自杀不是你的职责 |
[20:40] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[20:42] | I will go with her. | 我和她一起去 |
[20:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | But watch your backs. | 但要注意后方 |
[20:50] | Watch your fronts. | 注意前方 |
[20:52] | You can’t hack the mainframe if you’re dead. | 要是你死了 就无法破解主机了 |
[21:08] | Atria? | 阿特丽亚 |
[21:11] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[21:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:24] | I thought we were dating. | 我们不是在交往吗 |
[21:25] | What are you doing with that guy? | 你和那个家伙在干什么 |
[21:27] | Thomas, he’s got nothing to do with you. | 托马斯 他与你无关 |
[21:29] | I’d really like to date again. | 我真的很想再约一次 |
[21:35] | Okay, Atria, whoa. | 好吧 阿特丽亚 |
[21:36] | This is not how I roll. | 这不是我的风格 |
[21:40] | I want to be in a relationship with you, one-on-one. | 我想和你保持一对一的关系 |
[21:42] | Thomas, please. | 托马斯 拜托 |
[21:45] | I do care about your feelings, but just try to understand. | 我很在意你的感受 但你也得理解我 |
[21:49] | Soul connection or not, | 无论是否两情相悦 |
[21:51] | sex for me is just a biological function. | 对我来说性爱只是一种生物功能 |
[21:54] | A pleasurable one that I’ve enjoyed fulfilling | 令人愉快的 我很享受的 |
[21:56] | with men, women, and many other alien species. | 涉及男人 女人和许多其他外来物种的功能 |
[22:03] | Not counting my time on Adar, | 除去我在阿达的时间 |
[22:05] | sex has almost always been just an enjoyable function. | 性爱几乎一直算是一种享受的功能 |
[22:08] | And with you, it’s been a really enjoyable one. | 而且和你做爱 真的很享受 |
[22:11] | Oh, yeah, just what every man wants to be. | 是啊 男人都希望能变成这样 |
[22:13] | An enjoyable function. | 享受的功能 |
[22:20] | You know, my dad can read minds. | 我爸能读心 |
[22:24] | But me, I read emotions. | 但是我能读情感 |
[22:26] | And I know what you’re feeling. | 我知道你的感受 |
[22:29] | More importantly, what you’re not feeling. | 更重要的是 你没有感觉到的 |
[22:32] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[22:36] | I thought I could change you, but… | 我以为我可以改变你 但是 |
[22:40] | I guess not. | 可能不行 |
[22:47] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[22:48] | You’re only a few meters away from the mainframe vault. | 你离主机库只剩几米了 |
[22:51] | Pilar, we’re in. | 皮拉 我们进来了 |
[22:52] | I’ve activated a local network hub. | 我激活了本地网络中心 |
[22:54] | Can you access a local node now? | 现在可以访问本地节点了吗 |
[22:56] | Attempting to establish a connection. | 正在尝试建立连接 |
[22:59] | They weren’t kidding, Jax. | 他们不是在开玩笑 杰克斯 |
[23:01] | This is some major league encryption. | 这里的加密程度太惊人了 |
[23:03] | This is no ordinary research outpost. | 这不是一个普通的研究前哨 |
[23:05] | Can you break it? | 你能破解吗 |
[23:06] | – It’s not working. – It has to work, Pilar. | -不行啊 -必须得行 皮拉 |
[23:09] | Xander doesn’t have much time left. | 桑德尔没时间了 |
[23:10] | I know. I’m trying, okay? | 我知道 我在努力 好吗 |
[23:13] | Pilar, can you hear me? | 皮拉 你能听见我说话吗 |
[23:18] | Pilar, can you hear me? Answer me. | 皮拉 你能听见我说话吗 回答我 |
[23:20] | Pilar, are you all right? Do you copy? | 皮拉 你没事吧 你收到了吗 |
[23:23] | Pilar! | 皮拉 |
[23:43] | I’ve run the simulation ten times. | 我已经运行了十次模拟 |
[23:47] | Everything tells me the antidote should work, but it’s not. | 结果告诉我解药应该有用的 但事实并非如此 |
[23:52] | There’s something they’re not telling us, sir. | 他们还有事瞒着我们 长官 |
[24:01] | Pilar, can you hear me? Answer me. | 皮拉 你能听见我说话吗 回答我 |
[24:03] | Pilar. | 皮拉 |
[24:06] | It’s okay, Jax. I’m all right. | 没事 杰克斯 我没事 |
[24:08] | Unfortunately, you’re not. | 但是很不幸 你们有事 |
[24:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:12] | This isn’t an EarthCom research outpost. | 这不是地球网研究前哨 |
[24:14] | It’s a classified biochemical weapons facility | 这是视差银河的 |
[24:17] | owned by Parallax Galactic. | 秘密生化武器机构 |
[24:19] | What kind of weapons? | 什么武器 |
[24:20] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[24:23] | you need to see this. | 看看这个 |
[24:30] | Oh, my God, Ralen. | 天哪 瑞伦 |
[24:34] | They’re all… | 他们都是 |
[24:36] | Zatarian. | 扎塔人 |
[24:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:51] | Thomas. Hi. | 托马斯 |
[24:54] | Do you… | 你 |
[24:58] | …do you want to maybe get together and study tonight? | 你今晚想和我一起学习吗 |
[25:02] | Maybe we can work on our stellar cartography homework | 我们可以一起做恒星制图作业 |
[25:05] | and watch the stars together. | 一起看看星星 |
[25:07] | Yeah, I finished that last night. | 我昨晚做完了 |
[25:12] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | Maybe we can get together anyway. | 我们和好吧 |
[25:21] | No, I have other plans tonight. | 不了 我今晚还有别的安排 |
[25:29] | Thomas, I… | 托马斯 我 |
[25:34] | Look, I want to be with you and only you. | 我只想和你一个人在一起 |
[25:37] | It’s not crazy to expect the same thing. | 我这么要求你也不过分吧 |
[25:41] | But you’re just not capable of that, so… | 但你就是做不到 所以 |
[25:47] | Look, I– I have to go. Sorry. | 我得走了 对不起 |
[25:50] | Thomas, wait… | 托马斯 等等 |
[25:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:00] | How could you experiment on the Zatarians? | 你们怎么能在扎塔人身上做实验 |
[26:02] | You’re supposed to be doctors. | 你们不是医生吗 |
[26:04] | You swore an oath to do no harm. | 你们发誓不伤害别人的 |
[26:07] | They were already dead when we got them. | 我们接收的时候 他们已经死了 |
[26:10] | What were you doing with them? | 你们接收他们来干什么 |
[26:11] | Don’t tell them. | 别告诉他们 |
[26:14] | Answer her question. | 回答她的问题 |
[26:16] | You’re under orders. | 你接到命令了 |
[26:18] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[26:25] | Wipe out the Zatarians. | 消灭扎塔人 |
[26:30] | That was the objective. | 这就是目标 |
[26:32] | One, aggressive, lethal infection | 一种攻击性致命感染源 |
[26:34] | that humans wouldn’t be susceptible to, | 人类不会受到影响 |
[26:36] | and that also would not appear to not be responsible for. | 也不需要负责 |
[26:41] | The irony is, | 讽刺的是 |
[26:44] | Zatarian biology is similar to humans, | 扎塔人的生物结构与人类相似 |
[26:46] | but strangely responded differently to our pathogens. | 但奇怪的是 我们对病原体的反应不同 |
[26:51] | Our attempts had the opposite results. | 我们的尝试得到了相反的结果 |
[26:56] | Now, the only ones in danger of being wiped out are humans. | 现在唯一有被灭族危险的是人类 |
[27:00] | I should kill you where you stand | 我应该立刻杀了你 |
[27:02] | for what you tried to do to my people. | 为了你们对我的族人所做的一切泄愤 |
[27:04] | Stand down, Ralen. | 退后 瑞伦 |
[27:10] | Did Pilar manage to penetrate the mainframe network? | 皮拉破解主机网络了吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[27:16] | We have a bigger, more immediate problem. | 我们有一个更严重 更紧迫的问题 |
[27:20] | This entire facility is owned by Parallax. | 整个机构归视差所有 |
[27:23] | They have a ship en route here as we speak. | 他们已经派了一艘飞船过来 |
[27:29] | Well, that’s no rescue ship. | 肯定不是救援飞船 |
[27:33] | That’s a cleanup ship. | 而是清道夫飞船 |
[27:35] | They’ll recover whatever research they want to keep, | 他们会恢复想要保留的研究 |
[27:39] | and then they’ll incinerate this entire outpost from orbit. | 然后烧毁整个前哨 |
[27:41] | Including us. | 包括我们 |
[27:43] | If the infection doesn’t get us first… | 哪怕我们没被感染致死 |
[27:48] | that Parallax ship will. | 视差飞船也会干掉我们 |
[28:05] | You said Zatarian biology was unaffected by the pathogen, right? | 你们说扎塔人生物结构不受病原体的影响吧 |
[28:09] | More than being unaffected, | 不仅不受影响 |
[28:12] | Ralen’s blood cells seem to be outright killing the infection. | 瑞伦的血细胞似乎完全杀死了感染源 |
[28:16] | I think what you’ve been missing this whole time | 你们一直以来所缺少的 |
[28:18] | is a living, breathing Zatarian sample. | 是一个活的扎塔人样本 |
[28:24] | It appears the only good Zatarian | 看来唯一一个好扎塔人 |
[28:25] | is not always a dead Zatarian after all. | 到头来不会死了 |
[28:29] | It’s possible the antibodies in Zatarian blood may be | 扎塔人血液中的抗体 |
[28:32] | what we need to potentially reverse the infection. | 有机会可以逆转感染 |
[28:37] | You set out to end all Zatarians, | 你们的目标是消灭所有扎塔人 |
[28:39] | and now only a Zatarian can save you from ending yourself. | 现在只有扎塔人才能救你们一命 |
[28:42] | Who says the universe doesn’t have a perverse sense of humor? | 谁说宇宙没有奇葩的幽默感呢 |
[28:46] | I still need to get to the main lab, | 我还是要去一趟主实验室 |
[28:48] | and then maybe we can synthesize a cure. | 也许我们可以合成一个解药 |
[28:52] | I did not say I would give my blood. | 我没说我会献血啊 |
[28:56] | You wished to commit genocide against my entire race. | 你们想灭绝我的种族 |
[28:59] | And now you expect me to save you. | 现在你们还希望我救你们 |
[29:03] | Xander… | 桑德尔 |
[29:05] | …you need to order him to give his blood. | 快命令他献血啊 |
[29:08] | Otherwise, we all die here. | 否则我们都会死在这里 |
[29:09] | Then we all die. | 那就死吧 |
[29:13] | It’s his choice. | 这是他的决定 |
[29:15] | I can’t make it for him. | 我不能逼他 |
[29:18] | I think I found something, Commander. | 指挥官 有新发现 |
[29:21] | I just ran the infection test again, and I can’t explain it. | 我又做了一遍感染测试 太奇怪了 |
[29:26] | I thought it was a mistake at first, but Jax’s sample | 我开始以为结果错了 但是杰克斯的血样 |
[29:30] | is also negative. | 也是阴性 |
[29:33] | No infection detected. | 没有感染 |
[29:40] | There’s no sign of anything. | 什么迹象都没有 |
[29:42] | No…no infection. | 没有感染 |
[29:45] | She’s in perfect health. | 她很健康 |
[29:47] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[29:49] | If we had longer, I could study the bloods further. | 如果还有时间 我可以进一步研究血液 |
[29:52] | But for now we can just say it’s a miracle. | 但现在算是一个奇迹 |
[29:55] | Call it whatever you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[29:56] | We don’t have time to worry about this. | 我们没时间担心这个了 |
[29:58] | A Parallax ship is en route to vaporize this place. | 视差的飞船要来摧毁这里 |
[30:04] | Your blood, your call, Ralen. | 你的血液 你来决定 瑞伦 |
[30:07] | We’re with the commander. | 我们同意指挥官的话 |
[30:08] | We support whatever you decide to do. | 支持你的任何决定 |
[30:15] | I will assist you… | 我愿意帮助你们 |
[30:17] | because you are my friends. | 因为你们是我的朋友 |
[30:20] | And it’s what any honorable commander would do. | 可敬的指挥官都会这么做的 |
[30:26] | But I do not have to like it. | 但我其实心里有些抗拒 |
[30:29] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[30:31] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[30:33] | Neither you nor Ralen are infected. | 你和瑞伦都没有被感染 |
[30:37] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[30:39] | Just be here when we get back. | 在这等我们回来 |
[30:42] | Is that an order, cadet? | 这是命令吗 学员 |
[30:45] | You bet your ass it is. | 没错 |
[30:47] | I don’t have much time left myself. | 我活不了多久了 |
[30:50] | I need your scientists to come with us | 我需要你们的科学家跟我们一起 |
[30:53] | and help me in the lab. | 去实验室帮我 |
[30:56] | On it, sir. | 这就去 长官 |
[31:13] | You need to go. Now! | 你们快走 |
[31:28] | Okay, just a bit further to the lab, up the stairs. | 实验室快到了 就在楼上 |
[31:35] | Okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[31:38] | Let’s run! | 快跑 |
[31:43] | Here. In here. | 这里 |
[31:44] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[31:47] | We got to go! Come on! Go! | 快走 快点 |
[31:53] | We have to stop firing on them. | 我们不能朝他们开枪了 |
[31:55] | If we synthesize an antidote, we could save them too. | 如果我们合成解药 也可以拯救他们 |
[31:58] | We could have cured him. | 我们可以治好他的 |
[32:00] | I consider him cured. | 我觉得他已经痊愈了 |
[32:02] | Go. Go. Run. | 快跑 |
[32:59] | Okay, Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[33:02] | – How long will this take? – Well, once we get started, | -需要多久 -一旦开始 |
[33:05] | the Fractionator will need 60 seconds | 筛分仪需要60秒 |
[33:07] | to complete a full synthesis. | 来完成合成 |
[33:17] | Pilar, talk to me. | 皮拉 请回答 |
[33:19] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[33:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[33:22] | A self-destruct protocol. | 一个自毁协议 |
[33:24] | Built into the facility for an emergency cover-up. | 为了紧急掩护而设置的 |
[33:27] | Yeah, and we can destroy it all | 我们可以抢在视差前面 |
[33:30] | before Parallax get their hands on anything. | 把这里都炸了 |
[33:34] | Pilar… | 皮拉 |
[33:36] | As soon as that Parallax ship is in the system, | 一旦视差飞船进入星系 |
[33:39] | initiate self-destruct… | 启动自毁 |
[33:43] | …whether the rest of us are out or not. | 不管我们有没有出去 |
[33:57] | That thing have a volume switch? | 那玩意能调节音量吗 |
[33:59] | Unfortunately not. | 很不幸 没有 |
[34:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:37] | No, you’ve got to wait. | 你得再等等 |
[34:38] | They’re coming! | 他们要过来了 |
[34:40] | You got to hold them off! | 你得拖住他们 |
[34:42] | It’s almost done. | 快完成了 |
[34:45] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停止 |
[34:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[35:11] | Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[35:26] | The cure… | 解药 |
[35:28] | It’s gone! | 没了 |
[35:34] | Not all of it. | 还剩一点 |
[35:42] | Cadet Coy? | 科伊学员 |
[35:43] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[35:46] | Where’s Cadet Coy? | 科伊学员呢 |
[35:56] | In case there are any immediate adverse affects, | 以防有即时副作用 |
[35:59] | I need to go first. | 我先来吧 |
[36:01] | And then Dr. Norris. | 然后是诺里斯医生 |
[36:04] | If anything happens… | 如果发生任何事 |
[36:06] | don’t hesitate… | 不要犹豫 |
[36:08] | to put me down. | 朝我开枪 |
[36:30] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | How long does it take to work? | 解药多久奏效 |
[36:38] | How do we even know if it’s working? | 我们怎么知道它奏效了 |
[36:45] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[36:47] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[36:51] | Pilar… | 皮拉 |
[36:53] | fire up those engines. | 发动引擎 |
[36:56] | We’re getting the hell out of Dodge. | 离开这个鬼地方 |
[36:58] | Now it’s your turn, Dr. Norris? | 该你了 诺里斯医生 |
[37:02] | I don’t think so. | 不用了 |
[37:06] | I only managed to save enough antidote for one person. | 我只留了一个人的量 |
[37:12] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[37:13] | Maybe there’s a modicum of forgiveness | 也许等我死后 |
[37:15] | waiting for me on the other side. | 还能得到些许宽恕吧 |
[37:21] | Perhaps there is. | 也许吧 |
[38:02] | I thought you would be more upset. | 我以为你会更生气呢 |
[38:06] | There’s no profit in peace. | 和平没有好处 |
[38:09] | We always need an enemy. | 我们总归需要一个敌人 |
[38:13] | And the Zatarians play their role all too well. | 扎塔人很好地扮演了这个角色 |
[38:16] | Nonetheless, the Adari will be disappointed | 但是阿达人还是会因为 |
[38:19] | that their little science project | 他们消灭扎塔人的科研小项目失败 |
[38:21] | to annihilate the Zatarians failed. | 而失望的 |
[38:24] | I assume you want to tell the Seeker yourself? | 你要亲自告诉探索者吗 |
[38:29] | That zealot is of no concern to me. | 我并不担心那个狂热者 |
[38:32] | If Captain Jaworski’s intel about Tiagra proves accurate, | 如果贾沃斯基舰长关于迪阿格拉的情报无误 |
[38:37] | then every government in the civilized worlds | 那文明世界的每个政府 |
[38:40] | will be beholden to us… | 都会感谢我们 |
[38:45] | …or risk annihilation. | 或者面临灭顶之灾 |
[38:52] | So how was the little training mission? | 训练任务进展如何 |
[38:57] | We are forbidden to speak of it. | 我们被禁止讨论这项任务 |
[39:00] | Classified. Top secret. Very hush-hush, huh? | 最高机密 是吧 |
[39:03] | Something like that. Yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[39:06] | What else is new? | 还有什么新情况 |
[39:12] | So, what’s up with you and Atria? | 你和阿特丽亚怎么了 |
[39:16] | Also classified. | 也是机密 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry, Wendall, | 对不起 温德尔 |
[39:29] | but we are not having intercourse anymore. | 我们不能再做爱了 |
[39:41] | “Wassup?” | 你好啊 |
[39:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[40:04] | Drinking alone? | 一个人喝啊 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:11] | The military man in me knows that casualties are a part of the job. | 作为军人我知道伤亡是家常便饭 |
[40:18] | It sucks. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[40:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
[40:25] | I’ve been working alone for a really long time, | 我单独行动了很久 |
[40:28] | and working with a team is — is different. | 团队协作感觉很不同 |
[40:32] | You start to feel incredibly responsible | 要为自己的手下 |
[40:36] | for the people under your command. | 担起很多责任 |
[40:39] | You start to care for them, so… | 在意他们 所以 |
[40:45] | To Magda and Avar. | 敬玛格达和阿瓦 |
[40:49] | Magda and Avar. | 敬玛格达和阿瓦 |
[40:52] | And Greg. | 还有格雷格 |
[40:54] | And Greg. | 还有格雷格 |
[41:00] | You know, you’re a leader, Jax. | 你是领袖 杰克斯 |
[41:02] | You inspire people around you. | 你能鼓舞人心 |
[41:05] | Your friends over there, | 你那边的朋友 |
[41:06] | they would follow you until the ends of the galaxy. | 也会一直追随你的 |
[41:09] | I mean, they’ve only known you a short while, | 虽然他们刚认识你不久 |
[41:11] | and yet you can bet they would give… | 但他们肯定会 |
[41:13] | any sacrifice necessary for you. | 为你赴汤蹈火 |
[41:19] | Greg certainly did. | 格雷格不就是吗 |
[41:20] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[41:22] | You need to be on Command Track, Jax. | 你得成为指挥官 杰克斯 |
[41:25] | And believe me when I say | 相信我 |
[41:26] | that you have no idea what’s in store for you. | 你根本不知道自己有多大的潜力 |
[41:34] | Why didn’t I get infected? | 我为什么没有感染 |
[41:39] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[41:42] | Have a good night, Jax. | 晚安 杰克斯 |