时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be an empath, but I– I’m no mind reader. | 虽然我是同理者 但我不会读心术 |
[00:05] | My dad served in the military, too. | 我父亲也服过役 |
[00:06] | He said EarthCom did some pretty messed up stuff during the War. | 他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事 |
[00:09] | The only reason you came on in this little adventure | 你加入冒险的唯一原因 |
[00:11] | was because I promised you information | 是我承诺会告诉你 |
[00:12] | about what happened to your parents. | 你父母到底怎么了 |
[00:14] | You used me like you always do to get what you wanted. | 你总是利用我 来得到你想要的东西 |
[00:17] | You don’t care whose lives you put at risk to do that. | 你根本不在乎让别人冒险 |
[00:20] | Why do you always have to act so superior? | 你为什么总是自作聪明 |
[00:22] | Because I am superior. | 因为我就是比你聪明 |
[00:24] | It’s not narcissism. | 这不是自恋 |
[00:25] | It’s an empirical fact. | 而是经验事实 |
[00:30] | Atria’s been bugging me to do a night up | 阿特丽亚一直让我陪她去珍珠岛上的 |
[00:31] | at that new spa up on The Pearl. | 新水疗中心住一晚 |
[00:32] | I hear it’s great. | 我听说很棒 |
[00:33] | I hear it’s expensive. | 我听说很贵 |
[00:35] | Oh, come on, it’ll be a fun trip up the space elevator. | 拜托 乘太空电梯很有趣的 |
[00:37] | We deserve a night of R & R with a little zero-g massages, | 我们应该花一晚来休养与恢复加上零重力按摩 |
[00:40] | maybe a facial. | 做个面部护理 |
[00:41] | I would very much like to attend also. | 我也很想参加 |
[00:43] | Sorry, no C chromosomes allowed. | 对不起 C染色体不能去 |
[00:46] | Girls only, Ralen. | 只能是女孩 瑞伦 |
[00:47] | But why don’t you and Thomas plan a boys’ night together, | 你和托马斯不如来个兄弟之夜 |
[00:49] | do something fun. | 做点有趣的事 |
[00:50] | Like throwing chairs. | 比如扔椅子 |
[00:52] | Is that your idea of fun? | 这就是你所谓的有趣吗 |
[00:55] | On Zatar, throwing chairs is considered quite entertaining. | 扎塔人觉得扔椅子很有趣 |
[00:58] | You will never guess what I found out. | 你们肯定想不到我发现了什么 |
[01:01] | You know, that very stud-muffinly young teacher’s assistant | 你不愿承认自己有感觉的 |
[01:04] | that you don’t want to admit you’re so crushing on? | 那个年轻帅气的助教 |
[01:06] | You mean Xander? | 你是说桑德尔吗 |
[01:11] | He has a birthday tomorrow, | 他明天过生日 |
[01:13] | and he doesn’t want anyone to know about it. | 他不想让任何人知道 |
[01:15] | Well, then he obviously told the wrong person. | 那他显然告诉了错误的人 |
[01:20] | Was that a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[01:22] | Just an insight I’ve made from observing Atria’s behavioral patterns. | 这只是我从观察阿特丽亚行为模式中得出的一个见解 |
[01:26] | So in other words, it’s a joke. | 换句话说就是个笑话 |
[01:29] | Well, he didn’t tell me. | 他没有告诉我 |
[01:30] | He told Kossara, and then Kossara told me. | 他告诉了科萨拉 然后科萨拉告诉了我 |
[01:32] | Why would he tell the bartender that he’s having birthday | 如果他不想让人知道 |
[01:34] | if he didn’t want anyone to–? | 为什么还要告诉酒保他要过生日了 |
[01:35] | You’re Delaney Pilar, aren’t you? | 你是德兰尼·皮拉吧 |
[01:37] | I am. But you may call me Pilar. | 是的 但你可以叫我皮拉 |
[01:39] | I am Jet. I’m in Shral’s Interstellar Protocol class with you. | 我是杰特 我和你都在上什拉尔的星际协议课 |
[01:42] | You know, maybe we could get together to study one day. | 我们能找个时间一起学习吗 |
[01:46] | Well, she’s already in a study group. | 她已经有学习小组了 |
[01:48] | – Would you like to–? – No, thank you, Jet. | -你想 -不了 谢谢你 杰特 |
[01:50] | Maybe next semester. | 下学期吧 |
[01:53] | Oh, how about dinner this semester? | 这学期找个时间吃晚餐吧 |
[01:56] | Ah, sorry, I’m really busy. | 对不起 我真的很忙 |
[01:58] | But I appreciate the invitation. | 但我很感激你的邀请 |
[02:04] | You obviously have time for drinks with your friends, | 显然你有时间和你的朋友喝酒 |
[02:08] | but you have no problem blowing me off, huh? | 但你却要拒绝我 |
[02:16] | Don’t tell me you’re with this Zit? | 你不会在跟这个扎扎交往吧 |
[02:21] | I’m not “With” Anyone. | 我没有男朋友 |
[02:24] | And I’m definitely not interested in being “With” You. | 但我绝对不想和你交往 |
[02:31] | You know, someone’s gonna knock you off that pedestal one day, | 总有一天会有人搓搓你的锐气的 |
[02:33] | – you smug– – I suggest you walk away. | -自以为是 -我建议你快走 |
[02:36] | Now. | 快点 |
[02:47] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[02:49] | When you’re as attractive and smart as I am, | 像我这么迷人和聪明 |
[02:51] | unfortunately, these things happen more frequently than I’d like. | 不幸的是 这些事情发生的频率比我想象的要高 |
[02:55] | But I’m fine. | 但我很好 |
[02:56] | Could I get a Sumi Starburst, please? | 请给我来一杯苏米星爆 谢谢 |
[02:59] | What’s wrong with that one? | 那杯怎么了 |
[03:03] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:05] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[03:19] | Like many Sumi customs, | 正如许多苏米习俗一样 |
[03:21] | their dining etiquette is highly ritualized. | 他们的饮食礼仪很有仪式感 |
[03:24] | They begin each meal by praising the host | 他们每顿饭都以赞美主人开始 |
[03:27] | and declaring themselves unworthy of his or her generosity. | 宣称自己不应得到主人的慷慨 |
[03:32] | What might the Sumi make of the old Earth tradition | 苏米人古老的地球传统中 |
[03:34] | of touching glasses to make a toast? | 举杯庆祝代表什么 |
[03:38] | Ms. Larson. | 拉森女士 |
[03:40] | As it says in chapter three | 《西马克星际外交指南》 |
[03:42] | of Simak’s Guide to Interstellar Diplomacy, | 第三章中说到 |
[03:44] | the Sumi are very sensitive to gestures of respect and disrespect, | 苏米人对尊重和不尊重的姿态非常敏感 |
[03:48] | so I think they would appreciate | 所以我想他们会感激 |
[03:49] | the honor of someone making a toast to them. | 向他们敬酒的人 |
[03:52] | Then I sincerely hope you | 我真诚希望你 |
[03:53] | don’t pursue a career in interstellar relations, | 不要从事星际关系的职业 |
[03:55] | or we might find ourselves in yet another war. | 不然可能会引发另一场战争 |
[04:00] | Who would like to explain Ms. Larson’s error? | 谁来解释一下拉森女士的错误 |
[04:03] | Ms. Pilar, please enlighten us with your wisdom. | 皮拉女士 请用你的智慧来启发我们 |
[04:07] | As it says in chapter four of the Simak’s Guide, | 《西马克指南》第四章中说到 |
[04:10] | the Sumi are also extremely sensitive to germs and contamination. | 苏米人对细菌和污染也非常敏感 |
[04:13] | They’d find the gesture of touching their glass, | 他们觉得触摸玻璃杯 |
[04:15] | or any other eating utensil, | 以及餐具的姿势 |
[04:17] | to someone else’s to be repulsive. | 令人厌恶 |
[04:19] | And possibly an act of violence and hostility. | 甚至可能是暴力和敌对行为 |
[04:23] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[04:24] | War with the Sumi mercifully averted. | 不用跟苏米打仗了 |
[04:29] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[04:43] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[04:45] | Some people think I have an unfair advantage | 有些人认为我在作弊 |
[04:47] | because of my nanites and connection to the datastream. | 因为我的纳米技术和数据流的连接 |
[04:50] | But that only helps with things like rote memorization, | 但这只对死记硬背有帮助 |
[04:52] | which the Academy isn’t about. | 学院根本不看重这个 |
[04:54] | The teachers here expect analysis and critical thinking. | 这里的老师看重的是分析和批判性思维 |
[04:57] | I have to do that with my own brain, just like everybody else. | 我必须像其他人一样 用自己的大脑去思考 |
[05:00] | You study harder than anyone I know. | 你比我认识的任何人都要努力 |
[05:02] | You deserve those straight A’s. | 你得A是应该的 |
[05:04] | Speaking of studying, | 说到学习 |
[05:05] | I talked to Xander about needing some extra tutoring from him, | 我和桑德尔说 我需要他的额外辅导 |
[05:09] | and I’ve arranged to have him come to the Black Hole tomorrow | 我让他明晚七点 |
[05:11] | at exactly 1900 hours. | 准时到黑洞 |
[05:13] | God, I love surprise parties. | 天哪 我好喜欢惊喜派对 |
[05:16] | And boy, is he gonna be surprised. | 他肯定很惊喜 |
[05:18] | Do you think that maybe, | 你觉得会不会 |
[05:18] | since he didn’t tell anybody it was his birthday, that– | 因为他没有告诉任何人他的生日 |
[05:21] | Pilar! | 皮拉 |
[05:24] | Pilar, can you hear me? | 皮拉 你能听见我说话吗 |
[05:26] | Pilar! Can you hear me? | 皮拉 你能听见我说话吗 |
[05:29] | Pilar, wake up! | 皮拉 醒醒 |
[05:45] | Are the doctors going to call when they know what’s wrong? | 医生弄清病因后会打电话吗 |
[05:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[05:50] | I’m listed as Pilar’s emergency contact but… | 我是皮拉的紧急联系人 但是 |
[05:52] | never thought she’d actually need it. | 我从来没想过她真的会需要 |
[05:56] | Maybe I should go back to the medical center and see if she’s OK. | 我还是回医疗中心看看她吧 |
[05:59] | No need. | 不用了 |
[06:01] | They released you. | 他们让你出院啦 |
[06:03] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[06:04] | Should you not be getting more tests? | 你不用再做些测试吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, I already got plenty. | 我做了很多了 |
[06:08] | Anyway, the cute doctor gave me a thorough check up, | 总之可爱的医生给了我一次彻底检查 |
[06:11] | including diagnostics of all of my implants and nanites. | 包括我所有的植入物和纳米技术 |
[06:14] | I’m entirely fine. | 我很好 |
[06:16] | Other than the fact the doctor already has a girlfriend. | 但是医生已经有女朋友了 |
[06:20] | So, what happened? Why did you collapse? | 所以是怎么回事 你为什么会晕倒 |
[06:23] | Just exhaustion and stress, they said. | 他们说 只是疲劳和压力 |
[06:25] | Apparently it happens to a lot of freshman. | 好像很多新生都会遇到这种情况 |
[06:28] | But you haven’t been exhausted or stressed, have you? | 但是你没有疲劳和压力 对吧 |
[06:32] | Only… with mid-terms coming up, | 马上就期中考试了 |
[06:34] | I guess I’ve been pushing myself too hard. | 我可能太拼了吧 |
[06:39] | Maybe we should do that spa day sooner than later. | 我们还是早点去水疗中心吧 |
[06:42] | Oh, can I? | 我可以去吗 |
[06:43] | Still no. | 还是不行 |
[06:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Where you going, P? | 你要去哪里 小皮 |
[07:34] | Stop looking. | 别看了 |
[07:37] | She’s hot. | 她好性感 |
[08:04] | This is not stress. This is something way more serious. | 这不仅是压力 这个严重多了 |
[08:08] | I think I was sleepwalking. | 我是在梦游吧 |
[08:09] | You don’t just suddenly start sleepwalking. | 你不只是突然开始梦游 |
[08:12] | And yesterday, you collapsed leaving class. | 昨天 你在课堂上晕过去了 |
[08:14] | I think something could be seriously wrong with you. | 你可能真的出问题了 |
[08:16] | The doctors said my bios were completely normal. | 医生说我的生物系统完全正常 |
[08:19] | Maybe it’s not something physical. | 也许这不是身体上的问题 |
[08:21] | I assure you there is nothing wrong with me. | 我保证我没问题 |
[08:24] | I am functioning at peak efficiency. | 我的工作效率非常高 |
[08:27] | You know, if you’re ever worried about anything, | 你知道如果你在担心什么 |
[08:28] | you can talk to me, right? | 你可以和我聊聊 对吧 |
[08:29] | I just need to rest and recharge. | 我只是需要休息和充电 |
[08:31] | I will meditate on the datastream again before Xander’s party. | 参加桑德尔派对前 我再来一次数据流冥想 |
[08:34] | – I’m worried about you. – You needn’t be. | -我很担心你 -不用这样 |
[08:37] | I am looking forward to the party tomorrow | 我很期待明天的派对 |
[08:38] | and watching the two of you do your | 看着你们两个跳 |
[08:40] | “We don’t have the hots for each other” Mating dance. | “我们没有感情”的求偶舞 |
[08:42] | – We don’t have– – Good night, Jax. | -我们没有 -晚安 杰克斯 |
[08:47] | Good night, P. | 晚安 小皮 |
[09:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:09] | No. You woke me up with all that yelling. | 不好 你把我吵醒了 |
[09:12] | What are you talking about, silly? | 你在说什么呢 傻瓜 |
[09:15] | You said you really wanted a strawberry milkshake? | 你说你真的很想喝草莓奶昔 |
[09:18] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:20] | Although I was thinking about one. | 虽然我是挺想喝的 |
[09:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:35] | Ever since me and my pop mind dived, | 自从我和我爸心灵深潜后 |
[09:37] | my telepathic powers seem to be growing. | 我的心灵感应能力似乎在增强 |
[09:43] | So, what am I thinking now? | 那我在想什么 |
[09:54] | Did you just do what I think you did? | 这是你做的吗 |
[09:57] | That’s telekinesis, not telepathy. | 这是心灵遥感 不是心灵感应 |
[10:00] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:01] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[10:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:04] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[10:05] | The ETC did horrible things to my pop during the war. | 战争期间 地球网对我爸做了很可怕的事 |
[10:08] | If they found out that I inherited some of his abilities, then– | 如果他们发现我继承了他的一些能力 那么 |
[10:10] | The war is long over. | 战争早已结束 |
[10:12] | The Corps was disbanded years ago. | 部队几年前就解散了 |
[10:14] | They’re always planning for the next one. | 他们一直在计划重组 |
[10:17] | And I can’t put you or any of our friends in danger. | 我不能让你和我们的朋友处于危险之中 |
[10:21] | Isn’t that a little paranoid? | 这有点偏执吧 |
[10:24] | EarthCom doesn’t do things like that… | 地球网不会做那样的事 |
[10:27] | do they? | 对吧 |
[10:51] | Pilar au naturel. | 天然的皮拉 |
[10:53] | Thank you, God. | 感谢你 上帝 |
[11:05] | Is everything all right, Pilar? | 没事吧 皮拉 |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:10] | See you tonight at the party. | 今晚派对上见 |
[11:13] | 生日快乐 桑德尔 | |
[11:31] | Pilar, where are you? | 皮拉 你在哪里 |
[11:34] | All right. Xander’s gonna be here in a few minutes. | 桑德尔几分钟后就到 |
[11:36] | Everybody hide! | 大家躲起来 |
[11:40] | Where is Pilar? | 皮拉呢 |
[11:41] | Is she not attending? | 她没来吗 |
[11:42] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[11:43] | She said she wouldn’t miss it. | 她说她不会错过的 |
[11:48] | And then, last night, | 然后 昨晚 |
[11:49] | I had this amazing breakthrough on my paper. | 我的论文有了惊人的突破 |
[11:51] | The Battle of Proxima Centauri has always been considered | 比邻星战役一直被认为是 |
[11:54] | a turning point in the Earth-Zatarian War, | 地球和扎塔战争的转折点 |
[11:56] | but didn’t EarthCom really gain | 但地球网是在2187年围攻后 |
[11:58] | the advantage after the Siege Of 2187? | 才真正取得优势吧 |
[12:02] | Well, uh, that’s certainly an… interesting thesis. | 这个论点很有趣 |
[12:06] | You don’t agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[12:07] | It doesn’t matter whether I agree or not, | 我同意与否并不重要 |
[12:08] | as long as you have facts to back up your arguments. | 只要你有事实来支持你的论点 |
[12:13] | Thanks, Xander. | 谢谢 桑德尔 |
[12:15] | Thank you. That is good advice. | 谢谢 这是个好建议 |
[12:18] | Now, just one more thing– | 还有一件事 |
[12:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[12:34] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[12:36] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Many happy returnings. | 岁岁有今朝 |
[12:42] | Is that not right? | 不对吗 |
[12:43] | It’s close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[12:45] | Well, this is certainly a surprise. | 这真是个惊喜 |
[12:47] | Well, you can thank Atria for that. | 你可以感谢阿特丽亚 |
[12:49] | She insisted we do something for your birthday. | 她吵着要我们为你的生日做点什么 |
[12:52] | Obviously. Thank you. Thank you, Atria. | 当然了 谢谢 谢谢你 阿特丽亚 |
[12:56] | Happy birthday, Xander. | 生日快乐 桑德尔 |
[12:59] | Oh, hug him already! | 快点抱吧 |
[13:08] | Sushi? | 寿司 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:21] | You know I really do appreciate this. | 真的很感谢 |
[13:24] | I didn’t realize how much I needed a break from work. | 我都没有意识到我这么需要休息 |
[13:28] | Yes, work. | 是啊 工作 |
[13:29] | Too bad you can’t tell me what that is. | 可惜你不能告诉我是什么工作 |
[13:31] | Although, I am sure saving the galaxy can be quite exhausting. | 但我相信拯救星系非常疲惫 |
[13:43] | You looking for someone who’s not me? | 你在等其他人吗 |
[13:46] | Pilar. | 皮拉 |
[13:47] | She was supposed to be here by now. | 她现在应该到了 |
[13:50] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[13:51] | You’re leaving already? | 这么快 |
[13:54] | Why? Do you want me to stay? | 怎么了 你想让我留下来吗 |
[13:56] | Well, I didn’t say that exactly. | 我没这么说啊 |
[14:09] | You’re learning. | 有进步啊 |
[14:12] | Anyways, I gotta go check on Pilar and make sure she’s OK. | 总之我得去看看皮拉 确认她没事 |
[14:16] | By the way, you never told me what you wanted for your birthday. | 对了 你还没告诉我你想要什么生日礼物呢 |
[14:18] | You never asked. | 你又没问过 |
[14:19] | Well, I’m asking now. | 我现在问了 |
[14:20] | Well, how ’bout I tell you when you get back? | 你回来以后我再告诉你吧 |
[14:24] | Deal. | 成交 |
[14:35] | Welcome home, Jax. | 欢迎回家 杰克斯 |
[14:38] | Pilar, where–? | 皮拉 你 |
[14:53] | Pilar. | 皮拉 |
[14:56] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[15:01] | I think I’m broken. | 我好像坏了 |
[15:08] | I’m broken, Jax. | 我坏了 杰克斯 |
[15:10] | There’s got to be something wrong with my bio-organic. | 我的生物有机肯定出问题了 |
[15:13] | It’s the only explanation for what’s wrong with me. | 只有这样我才会不对劲 |
[15:15] | Stop that! | 别这么说 |
[15:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[15:18] | This isn’t stress. | 这不是压力 |
[15:20] | Something in me is malfunctioning. | 我的身体出问题了 |
[15:21] | Something the doctors missed. | 医生没发现 |
[15:24] | There’s got to be an error with my implants | 我的植入物 |
[15:26] | or the core data program | 或者核心数据程序 |
[15:28] | that controls the nanites in my bloodstream | 控制着我血液中的纳米技术出错了 |
[15:29] | that’s affecting my motor functions. | 影响了我的运动机能 |
[15:33] | I didn’t want to tell anyone | 我不告诉别人 |
[15:35] | ’cause I was afraid you’d think I was crazy | 是因为我害怕你们会以为我疯了 |
[15:36] | or just making this whole thing up. | 或是编的 |
[15:38] | No one who knows you would ever think that. | 认识你的人不会这么想的 |
[15:41] | We just want to help you. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[15:43] | If there’s nothing physically wrong with me or my implants, | 如果我和我的植入物没有任何问题 |
[15:47] | then it must all be in my mind. | 那肯定是我的大脑出问题了 |
[15:50] | Maybe it’s not my parts, maybe I’m the one having a breakdown. | 也许不是零件的问题 也许是我崩溃了 |
[15:54] | I don’t know what’s wrong, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[15:55] | but we’re gonna figure this out. | 但我们会解决的 |
[15:57] | Together. OK? | 我们一起 好吗 |
[16:01] | You’ve thoroughly analyzed all of your bio-organics? | 你彻底分析了所有的生物有机物吗 |
[16:05] | What about their source code? | 源代码呢 |
[16:06] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:08] | Then let’s go through them, | 那你试试看 |
[16:09] | line by line, until we find the glitch. | 一行一行地检查 直到发现故障 |
[16:11] | What if there is no glitch? | 要是没有故障呢 |
[16:13] | What if it’s me, Jax? What if I’m the one who’s broken? | 杰克斯 要是我坏了怎么办 |
[16:17] | No mater what, I will always be here for you. | 不管怎样 我会一直陪着你的 |
[16:19] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[16:24] | Thanks, Jax. | 谢谢 杰克斯 |
[16:27] | I’ve never really understood what it’s like to have a real friend. | 我一直都不知道拥有真正的朋友是什么感觉 |
[16:31] | I never needed one until today. | 直到今天 |
[17:01] | Happy birthday, lieutenant. | 生日快乐 中尉 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | I said happy birthday, Xander. | 我说生日快乐 桑德尔 |
[17:06] | It’s almost morning, | 快到早上了 |
[17:07] | and you haven’t even unwrapped your present yet. | 你还没拆礼物呢 |
[17:09] | Kossara… | 科萨拉 |
[17:13] | not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | It’s been a long night. | 今晚太累了 |
[17:30] | We’ve found nothing. | 我们什么也没找到 |
[17:32] | It’s hopeless. | 没希望了 |
[17:33] | And now I really am exhausted. | 现在我真的很疲惫了 |
[17:35] | Wait… look at this. It’s the code for your dataport. | 等等 看看这个 这是你的数据端口代码 |
[17:38] | This one line keeps doing that. | 这行代码一直这样 |
[17:39] | It could have been so easy | 医生诊断时 |
[17:40] | for the doctors to miss it in their diagnostics. | 很容易就错过了 |
[17:42] | It’s not your hardware, it’s your software. | 跟你的硬件无关 是你的软件 |
[17:45] | I think we just found the glitch. | 我们发现了故障 |
[17:48] | I don’t think it was a mistake. | 这不是错误 |
[17:51] | It looks like a back door was programmed into the code | 这个后门好像是故意被编入代码 |
[17:53] | to access the datastream… | 来访问数据流 |
[17:56] | and me. | 还有我 |
[17:57] | I thought the datastream was impossible to hack. | 数据流不可能被破解吧 |
[17:59] | Even the Zatarians couldn’t do it during the War. | 即使扎塔在战争中也没破解 |
[18:02] | It is impossible… | 的确不可能 |
[18:03] | without a back door like this. | 前提是没有这样的后门 |
[18:07] | Who could have put that there? | 谁设置的呢 |
[18:09] | Most likely, the original programmer at the company | 很可能是公司创建数据端口的 |
[18:12] | that manufactured the dataport. | 原始程序员 |
[18:15] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[18:17] | Parallax. | 视差 |
[18:19] | But why would they want to hack your implants? | 但是他们为什么要黑你的植入物呢 |
[18:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | There’s only one reason to put malicious code in there. | 安置恶意代码只有一个原因 |
[18:26] | Whoever did that wanted to be able to control you. | 他们想控制你 |
[18:31] | I feel so completely violated, Jax. | 我感觉自己被完全侵犯了 杰克斯 |
[18:35] | What do you say we cut their strings, Pinocchio? | 我们斩断他们的线如何 皮诺曹 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:42] | Once we sever the connection, | 一旦我们切断连接 |
[18:43] | whoever’s responsible won’t be able to control you anymore. | 不管是谁 都不能控制你了 |
[18:46] | But if I leave it disconnected, | 但如果我断开连接 |
[18:47] | I won’t be able to access the datastream again. | 就无法访问数据流了 |
[18:51] | No. | 嗯 |
[18:52] | At least not until we track down who’s been doing this to you. | 至少我们得先找到安置后门的人 |
[18:54] | How do we do that? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:55] | I’ve been on the datastream my whole life. | 我这辈子一直在登录数据流 |
[18:57] | I don’t even know how to exist without it. | 没有它 我都不知道如何生存 |
[18:59] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[19:01] | I’m learning to. | 我正在学习 |
[19:04] | I haven’t always been as loyal to my friends as I should have. | 我有时候对朋友并不是很真诚 |
[19:08] | But I only want to help you. | 但我只是想帮你 |
[19:11] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:14] | ‘Cause I need you to believe me when I say we can’t do this alone. | 因为我需要你相信我 光靠咱俩是不行的 |
[19:17] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[19:18] | It’s absolutely inconceivable. | 难以想象 |
[19:21] | So you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[19:25] | Of course I do, Ms. Pilar. | 我当然相信 皮拉女士 |
[19:28] | I just find it unconscionable that anyone | 我只是很难理解 |
[19:29] | could inflict this kind of suffering on you. | 谁会给你带来这种痛苦 |
[19:31] | We have to do something about this. | 我们得做点什么 |
[19:34] | It appears logical that | 这么看来 |
[19:35] | Parallax is responsible for the flaw in the code. | 视差是代码缺陷的主要原因 |
[19:38] | If you can figure out why, | 如果你们能找出原因 |
[19:40] | that will help you determine the who. | 就能确认是谁了 |
[19:42] | But… what could anybody want from me? | 但是控制我有什么好处呢 |
[19:45] | I wish I could answer that. | 我也想知道 |
[19:47] | What happened at the Black Hole | 黑洞发生的事 |
[19:49] | and then those holograms of her, that’s personal. | 以及她自己的全息图 这是私人恩怨 |
[19:51] | Someone has a grudge against Pilar. | 有人对皮拉怀有怨恨 |
[19:53] | Do you know anyone who might fit that description, Ms. Zhou? | 周女士 你认识符合这类描述的人吗 |
[19:56] | As a matter of fact I do. | 还真有 |
[20:05] | Hey, Jet. | 杰特 |
[20:07] | We need to talk to you. | 我们要和你谈谈 |
[20:08] | About Pilar. | 关于皮拉 |
[20:10] | Yeah, sure. I’d love to talk about her, | 好啊 我也想谈谈她 |
[20:12] | especially those big, round– | 尤其是又大又圆的 |
[20:25] | Man, this guy’s fast. | 这家伙跑得太快了 |
[20:26] | Perhaps that’s why he goes by the moniker “Jet.” | 怪不得他叫杰特[喷气机]呢 |
[20:28] | Do you think? | 可不 |
[20:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:44] | How clumsy of me. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[20:50] | Ow, you’re hurting me, man! | 你弄疼我了 伙计 |
[20:51] | That is my intention. | 这就对了 |
[20:53] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[20:54] | You tell us, genius. | 你觉得呢 天才 |
[20:55] | You’re the one with all the tricked out uber-tech, | 你拥有超级科技 |
[20:56] | so you must have all the answers. | 你肯定知道答案啊 |
[20:58] | Yeah. Something about Pilar, right? | 关于皮拉 对吧 |
[21:00] | You are correct, Jax. | 你说得对 杰克斯 |
[21:01] | He does possess a keen degree of mental acuity, after all. | 他的确具有良好的精神敏锐度 |
[21:04] | What do you want me to say? | 你们想让我说什么 |
[21:06] | I couldn’t resist sending out that holo-nude after she flamed me. | 谁让她惹我的 我就把她的全息裸照发出去了 |
[21:08] | We know you are the one who hacked her dataport | 我们知道是你黑了她的数据端口 |
[21:11] | and forced her to behave in such an uncharacteristic fashion. | 迫使她变得行为怪异 |
[21:13] | I didn’t hack anybody! | 我没有 |
[21:15] | You– You can’t hack the datastream. It’s impossible. | 数据流是破解不了的 这是不可能的 |
[21:17] | How did you find out about the back door in the datastream code? | 你是怎么在数据流代码中发现后门的 |
[21:19] | What back door? | 什么后门 |
[21:20] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[21:25] | If you continue to be duplicitous, | 如果你继续口是心非 |
[21:26] | I may be forced to apply some Zatarian methods of persuasion. | 我可能会用一些扎塔的审讯方法 |
[21:31] | We call it the mind ripper. | 我们称之为精神分裂者 |
[21:34] | The English translation is not entirely accurate, | 英语翻译并不准确 |
[21:36] | but I believe you get the point. | 但我相信你能明白 |
[21:39] | I’ve never tried this on a human before, | 我还从来没有在人类身上试过 |
[21:41] | but there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次嘛 |
[21:42] | No, no, no. Look– Look, I’m sorry I embarrassed your friend, OK? | 不不不 我很抱歉让你们朋友难堪 好吗 |
[21:45] | But I never hacked her. I don’t have that kind of tech. | 但我没有黑过她 我没有那种技术 |
[21:49] | Really! | 真的 |
[21:50] | Uh, hello? What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:55] | I’m commencing a mind ripper. | 我要开始精神分裂了 |
[21:56] | OK, OK, look, it’s all fake, OK? | 好吧 都是假的 好吗 |
[21:58] | My implants don’t actually do anything. They’re just for show. | 我的植入物其实没什么用 就是为了好看 |
[22:06] | Speak. | 说话 |
[22:11] | The hacker crowd I run with… | 我认识的黑客们 |
[22:13] | they can afford all this incredible tech. | 他们能买得起超棒的科技 |
[22:16] | Or their parents can, anyway. | 或者是他们父母付的钱 |
[22:18] | My family don’t have the credits to afford it. | 我家没那么多钱 |
[22:20] | So… I fake it. | 所以我弄了个假的 |
[22:24] | This… | 这个 |
[22:25] | This is just an ordinary contact lens. | 这只是普通的隐形眼镜 |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:29] | And– And this, this is a real dataport, | 这是真正的数据端口 |
[22:31] | but it isn’t connected to anything. | 但它没有联机 |
[22:33] | And this tech on my face is a cheap fake. | 我脸上的这个是廉价的假货 |
[22:38] | Guys, I– I couldn’t have hacked your friend, or anyone, | 伙计们 哪怕我想黑 我也黑不了你们的朋友 |
[22:40] | even if I wanted to. | 或者其他人 |
[22:44] | I think he’s telling the truth, Ralen. | 我觉得他说的是实话 瑞伦 |
[22:48] | If you did not hack Pilar, then who did? | 如果你不是你 那是谁干的 |
[22:51] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[22:54] | No, no, please. | 不 不 求你了 |
[22:55] | This is your crowd, right? | 你经常跟他们混吧 |
[22:56] | They’re always trying to one-up each other | 他们总是互相攀比 |
[22:57] | with the most difficult hacks. | 挑战最困难的入侵 |
[22:59] | So if someone was able to pull off the impossible | 所以如果有人能黑入 |
[23:01] | and hack the datastream, they would tell everyone, | 无法入侵的数据流 他肯定会告诉所有人 |
[23:04] | would they not? | 不是吗 |
[23:06] | Tell us who’s been extolling their cybernetic acumen | 告诉我们谁在颂扬自己的控制论敏锐性 |
[23:08] | and technical aptitude. | 以及技术能力 |
[23:14] | Bragging. | 吹牛 |
[23:16] | Who’s been bragging? | 最近谁在吹牛 |
[23:19] | You don’t know what these people would do to me if you cross them. | 你们不知道惹了他们 我会有什么下场 |
[23:22] | You should be more worried about what I’ll do to you. | 你应该更担心我会对你做什么 |
[23:24] | Come on. Wait, stop! Stop! | 等等 住手 住手 |
[23:29] | I can give you the names of some people I think could have done it. | 我可以告诉你们 我觉得可以做到的人 |
[23:32] | But I don’t know for sure. | 但我不确定 |
[23:40] | How are you supposed to relax | 如果大脑中没有声音 |
[23:42] | when it’s so quiet without any voices in your head? | 那还怎么放松 |
[23:45] | The idea is to feel your own body, | 感受自己的身体 |
[23:48] | listen to your own thoughts. | 聆听自己的想法 |
[23:51] | I don’t like my own thoughts. | 我不喜欢自己的想法 |
[23:55] | I keep remembering how completely helpless I felt | 我一直想起我那晚在黑洞 |
[23:57] | that night at the Black Hole. | 多么的无助 |
[23:59] | And then those holo-nudes Jet sent to the entire school. | 然后我的全息裸体被杰特传遍了整个学校 |
[24:04] | Normally, I could block it out by flooding my mind | 通常我可以通过灌输数据流中的声音和图像 |
[24:07] | with sounds and images from the datastream. But… | 来阻止这些念头 但是 |
[24:10] | You’ve never been off the datastream this long, have you? | 你从没有离开数据流这么久 是吗 |
[24:14] | Not since I was six years old. | 我六岁起就没有了 |
[24:16] | That’s when I first got my implants. | 那是我第一次做植入手术 |
[24:18] | I don’t even remember my life before that. | 我都不记得之前的生活了 |
[24:20] | The datastream has always been there. | 数据流一直在我脑中 |
[24:25] | I didn’t have any brothers or sisters. | 我没有兄弟姐妹 |
[24:28] | Or really any friends. | 也没有朋友 |
[24:30] | It was a way to not feel so alone anymore. | 只有这样才不会感到孤独 |
[24:33] | I don’t know how you concentrate | 脑中那么多声音和图像 |
[24:35] | with all those sounds and images in your head all the time. | 你是怎么集中精神的 |
[24:38] | When I’m on the datastream, | 我登录数据流以后 |
[24:41] | it feels like I’m connected to something larger than myself. | 就感觉我和比我更大的东西联系起来了 |
[24:45] | Do you ever feel that way? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[24:48] | I guess that’s why I joined the Academy. | 这可能就是我加入学院的原因 |
[24:51] | To find that something. | 找到这个东西 |
[24:53] | I had it, and I’ve lost it. | 我有过 但我失去了它 |
[24:57] | I can’t help thinking, | 我忍不住会去想 |
[24:58] | what if I have to keep off the datastream forever | 如果我要永远离开数据流 |
[24:59] | to keep this from happening again? | 来防止这种情况再次发生呢 |
[25:01] | That is not going to happen. | 不会的 |
[25:07] | Maybe those other students were right to resent me. | 也许其他学生讨厌我是对的 |
[25:11] | I’ve spent months convincing everybody | 我花了几个月说服大家 |
[25:13] | how superior I am because of my enhancements. | 因为我的纳米强化 我有多优秀 |
[25:17] | Without them… | 没有这些 |
[25:19] | I don’t know who I am. | 我都不知道我是谁了 |
[25:23] | You said it yourself… | 你说过 |
[25:25] | the datastream can only get you so far. | 数据流能给你的帮助很有限 |
[25:27] | You’ve still had to work hard to succeed at this Academy. | 为了在学院取得成功 你还是得努力学习 |
[25:30] | Even without the enhancements, you are still beautiful | 即使没有这些强化 你仍然是个漂亮 |
[25:33] | and funny and brilliant and kind… | 有趣 聪明又善良的 |
[25:37] | a true friend. | 真正的朋友 |
[25:39] | I know that should be enough. | 我知道这已经足够了 |
[25:40] | But this hacker stole something from me, | 但这个黑客偷了我的东西 |
[25:43] | and I can’t just let it go. | 我不能就这么放手 |
[25:45] | None of us are. | 我们也不会 |
[25:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:51] | We should get to class. | 我们去上课吧 |
[25:59] | I’m not sure I can face other people today. | 我不知道今天能不能面对其他人 |
[26:03] | Not if they’re still talking about– | 如果他们还在谈论 |
[26:05] | Fine then. We’ll ditch class. | 那好 我们逃课吧 |
[26:07] | No. You should go. | 不 你去上课吧 |
[26:09] | And leave you alone with all this quiet? | 然后丢下你一个人忍受安静吗 |
[26:11] | I don’t think so. | 那可不行 |
[26:12] | I’ll be OK. You go to class. | 我没事的 你去上课吧 |
[26:15] | The study group needs you. | 学习小组需要你 |
[26:17] | Without me, they’ll need the second smartest student in the group. | 没有我 他们就需要小组中第二聪明的学生 |
[26:22] | I’ll be OK. | 我没事的 |
[26:24] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[26:27] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:52] | Perhaps we are approaching this incorrectly. | 也许我们的方法错了 |
[26:54] | If we can determine how the interloper took control of Pilar, | 如果我们能确定入侵者是如何控制皮拉的 |
[26:58] | that may help us identify who is responsible. | 这可能有助于我们确定是谁干的 |
[27:00] | From what I learned from talking to Professor Baker | 我和工程院的贝克教授 |
[27:03] | in the engineering department, | 聊了一下 |
[27:04] | they could be anywhere on the datastream. | 数据流的任何地方都有可能 |
[27:06] | They wouldn’t even have to be close to Pilar to mess with her. | 甚至不用接近皮拉都可以 |
[27:08] | Which would explain Parallax’s involvement. | 怪不得视差也有份 |
[27:12] | But why choose her? | 但是为什么选她呢 |
[27:13] | Shral thinks there might be a personal connection. | 什拉尔认为可能是个人关系 |
[27:15] | But if that were the case, | 但如果是这样 |
[27:17] | wouldn’t the hacker want to watch her every moment? | 黑客不会每时每刻都想监视她吗 |
[27:19] | At least while he’s controlling her? | 至少在他控制她的时候 |
[27:21] | Jet was in the Black Hole when Pilar walked in. | 皮拉走进黑洞时 杰特就在里面 |
[27:23] | Jet was also in Professor Shral’s class when Pilar collapsed. | 皮拉晕倒的时候 杰特也在上什拉尔教授的课 |
[27:28] | Was that the first incident? | 那是第一次意外吗 |
[27:29] | No. It was in the Black Hole, | 不 是在黑洞 |
[27:31] | when she ordered another Sumi Starburst, | 她已经点了一杯苏米星爆 |
[27:33] | even though she had one she hadn’t even touched yet. | 甚至还没有碰过 就又点了一杯 |
[27:34] | So who else was there? | 那里还有谁呢 |
[27:37] | I mean here. | 我是说这里 |
[27:38] | Jet, but I am almost positive it wasn’t him. | 杰特 但我肯定不是他 |
[27:41] | There were at least a dozen other people here. | 这里当时至少还有十几个人 |
[27:44] | But I regret to say I… I don’t recall any of them. | 但是很遗憾 我都不记得了 |
[27:48] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[27:49] | What if we re-integrate Pilar to the datastream again | 我们将皮拉重新连上数据流 |
[27:52] | and wait for the hacker to try something. | 看看黑客有什么举动 |
[27:53] | Only this time, we’ll be there waiting for them. | 但这次我们会等着他 |
[27:56] | It sounds dangerous, Jax. | 听起来很危险啊 杰克斯 |
[27:58] | Are you sure Pilar will want to risk going back on the datastream? | 你确定皮拉会冒险返回数据流吗 |
[28:01] | There’s only one way for us to know for certain. | 只有一种方法可以确定 |
[28:06] | We must ask Pilar. | 我们只能去问皮拉 |
[28:09] | Welcome home, Jax. | 欢迎回家 杰克斯 |
[28:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:15] | Pilar is gone. | 皮拉不见了 |
[28:17] | Like “gone” gone. | 就像”消失”了一样 |
[28:19] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[28:21] | She didn’t even say sayonara. | 她都没有说再见 |
[28:25] | I don’t think she’s coming back. | 她应该不会回来了 |
[28:33] | Wassup, Atria? | 你好啊 阿特丽亚 |
[28:35] | Why is she here? | 她怎么来了 |
[28:36] | Pilar’s in trouble. | 皮拉有麻烦了 |
[28:37] | I know you’re upset with me, and I don’t blame you. | 我知道你在生我的气 我不怪你 |
[28:39] | But we really don’t have time for this. | 但我们真的没有时间了 |
[28:42] | Pilar has left the Academy. | 皮拉离开了学院 |
[28:44] | We need to locate her before something else | 我们得找到她 |
[28:45] | unfortunate happens to her. | 免得她再出事 |
[28:47] | I’d like to, but what can I do? | 我可以帮忙 但我能做什么 |
[28:48] | You can help us find out who’s responsible. | 你可以帮助我们找出是谁干的 |
[28:51] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[28:52] | We think it’s someone who hangs out with Jet and his hacker squad. | 我们认为这个人和杰特还有黑客小组经常混在一起 |
[28:55] | So if you could just get close enough to read their minds, | 如果你能接近他们 读取他们的思想 |
[28:57] | – then maybe we– – What? | -也许我们 -什么 |
[28:59] | – You told them? – I had to. | -你告诉他们了 -不能不说啊 |
[29:01] | Pilar needs us. | 皮拉需要我们 |
[29:02] | This was supposed to be between us, Atria. It was private. | 你不能告诉别人 阿特丽亚 |
[29:05] | I didn’t want you to tell anybody. I told you that. | 我让你别告诉其他人 |
[29:06] | Please, Tommy. | 求你了 汤米 |
[29:08] | If you can read minds after what happened with your father, | 如果你见到父亲后就可以读心了 |
[29:10] | then you’re the only one who can help us help Pilar. | 那只有你能帮我们来帮助皮拉 |
[29:15] | I know you don’t trust me after I used you to get | 我知道我利用你从你父亲和蒂尔尼那里 |
[29:17] | what I wanted with your father and Tierney, | 得到我想要的东西后 你不愿意相信我了 |
[29:19] | but this isn’t about me. | 但这与我无关 |
[29:21] | This is about our friend. | 这事关我们的朋友 |
[29:22] | And she needs our help right now. | 她现在需要我们的帮助 |
[29:28] | That’s why I need to take a leave of absence | 所以我需要请假 |
[29:29] | from the Academy, Dr. Osborn. | 奥斯本博士 |
[29:32] | Well, frankly, I thought you had a much brighter future | 坦率来说 我觉得你的未来 |
[29:34] | ahead of you here. | 一片光明 |
[29:35] | That you might be able to make command track eventually, | 你最终也许能当上指挥官 |
[29:37] | or there could even be a role for you in the C.I.S. | 甚至进入中情局 |
[29:40] | Apparently, I was mistaken. | 显然是我弄错了 |
[29:42] | I just can’t control what’s happening to me. | 我无法控制自己的身体 |
[29:46] | I need some time to heal and re-evaluate– | 我需要一些时间来治疗以及重新评估 |
[29:48] | I can assure you you will have ample time | 我可以向你保证 你会有充足的时间 |
[29:50] | to re-evaluate your choices in life. | 重新评估你人生的选择 |
[29:53] | Consider yourself expelled. | 你被开除了 |
[29:56] | Expelled? | 开除 |
[29:57] | – Uh, but I don’t want to leave. I just need– – You’re excused. | -但我不想离开 我只是 -你可以走了 |
[30:00] | Good luck with your future endeavors. | 祝你以后好运 |
[30:03] | – But, sir– – I said you’re excused, Ms. Pilar. | -但是 先生 -我说你可以走了 皮拉女士 |
[30:05] | Good day. | 日安 |
[30:16] | Xander? | 桑德尔 |
[30:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:21] | I’ve been expelled. | 我被开除了 |
[30:24] | Surely not. | 不可能 |
[30:26] | Can you…? | 你能 |
[30:28] | Can you talk to the professor? | 你能和教授谈谈吗 |
[30:30] | Ask him to reconsider. I just need some time. | 请他重新考虑 我只是需要一些时间 |
[30:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:36] | You know, I saw those holo-nudes of you. | 我看到了你的全息裸体 |
[30:40] | You did? | 是吗 |
[30:41] | Don’t be embarrassed. | 别尴尬 |
[30:42] | You looked amazing. | 你太好看了 |
[30:44] | It made me wonder if maybe I’ve been chasing the wrong girl. | 我都开始怀疑 我是不是追错女孩了 |
[30:48] | – What? – Well, you’re very beautiful. | -什么 -你很漂亮 |
[30:50] | You have an amazing body. | 你的身材真棒 |
[30:53] | Maybe you and I can spend some time together on The Pearl, | 也许咱俩可以一起去珍珠岛 |
[30:57] | discuss how I can convince Professor Osborn | 讨论一下如何说服奥斯本教授 |
[31:00] | to let you back into the Academy, hmm? | 让你返回学院 |
[31:02] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[31:04] | What about Jax? I-I thought you had feelings for her. | 杰克斯怎么办 你不是对她有感觉吗 |
[31:07] | Pretty sure there’s enough of me to go around. | 我可以左右逢源的 |
[31:15] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:29] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[31:31] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[31:35] | You won’t believe what’s been happening. | 你肯定不会相信发生了什么事 |
[31:37] | What is it? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[31:39] | I went to your uncle for help, | 我去找你叔叔寻求帮助 |
[31:41] | – and he wants me to leave school. – What? | -他要我离开学校 -什么 |
[31:43] | – And then Xander. – What about Xander? | -然后是桑德尔 -桑德尔怎么了 |
[31:45] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[31:47] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 你在就好了 |
[31:48] | Cool. Well, I’m about to go to the Black Hole | 好吧 我要去黑洞 |
[31:51] | with Ralen for some drinks. | 和瑞伦喝点酒 |
[31:52] | Do you wanna come? | 你来吗 |
[31:53] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[31:55] | Oh, I think I did something really dumb. | 我之前做了件蠢事 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Walking into the Black Hole naked was pretty stupid. | 是啊 光着身子走进黑洞真是太愚蠢了 |
[32:01] | What? | 什么 |
[32:03] | You know that wasn’t me. | 你知道我是被控制了 |
[32:05] | Come on, Pilar. We all know what really happened. | 拜托 皮拉 我们都知道发生了什么 |
[32:07] | You had too much to drink, got wasted, | 你喝得太多 喝醉了 |
[32:09] | it’s all very walk of shame-y. | 是挺丢人的 |
[32:11] | What are you talking about? I– | 你在说什么 我 |
[32:13] | I thought you were my friend. How can you say that? | 你不是我的朋友吗 你怎么能这么说 |
[32:17] | You’re apparently confused. See, Atria’s my friend. | 你可能没搞清楚 阿特丽亚是我的朋友 |
[32:20] | You’re just my roommate. | 你只是我的室友 |
[32:22] | You said that we were more than that. | 你说我们不止是室友的 |
[32:24] | I didn’t want to be the one to tell you this, | 我也不想说的 |
[32:26] | but I have some friends going to college on Europa, | 我有几个朋友要上木卫二的大学 |
[32:28] | and they’ve all seen your holo-nude. | 他们都看过你的全息裸照 |
[32:31] | They can’t believe that you’re my roommate. | 他们都不敢相信你是我的室友 |
[32:34] | You’re kind of a C-list celebrity now. | 你现在火了啊 |
[32:37] | I gotta go, Jax. | 我得走了 杰克斯 |
[32:40] | Bye, Pilar. | 再见 皮拉 |
[33:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[33:11] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[33:12] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我要疯了 |
[33:14] | I was about to jump. | 我正准备跳楼 |
[33:17] | I understand. | 这样啊 |
[33:19] | Would you like me to push you? | 需要我推你吗 |
[33:29] | Don’t worry, Jet. | 别担心 杰特 |
[33:30] | We’re not here to ask you any more questions about Pilar. | 我们不会再问你皮拉的事了 |
[33:35] | Good. ‘Cause you know I wouldn’t tell you nothing anyway. | 很好 因为你们知道我什么也不会说 |
[33:38] | Neither would my friends because | 我的朋友们也一样 |
[33:40] | we don’t know nothing, right, guys? | 因为我们什么都不知道 对吧 |
[33:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:45] | Anyways, we found out who’s responsible | 总之我们已经查到是谁干的了 |
[33:47] | and we just thought you might want to know. | 我们只是觉得你说不定也想知道 |
[33:54] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:55] | Now. | 立刻 |
[34:01] | Did you just tell me to jump? | 你让我跳下去吗 |
[34:05] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[34:07] | What do you really have to live for? | 你活着究竟是为了什么 |
[34:10] | Unless you want to come back to Zatar with me. | 除非你想和我一起回扎塔 |
[34:13] | My father might have special use for a person with your abilities. | 有你这样能力的人 对我父亲有特殊用处 |
[34:17] | What use? | 什么用处 |
[34:20] | Don’t be naive. | 别这么天真 |
[34:21] | You know why I’m really here. | 你知道我为什么来这里 |
[34:25] | You know who my father is. | 你知道我的父亲是谁 |
[34:27] | You will be a– | 你将会成为 |
[34:31] | What did they call them during your Cold War, | 你们冷战期间怎么称呼他们来着 |
[34:35] | a “useful idiot” in the battle to come. | 在即将到来的战争中做个有用的白痴 |
[34:40] | I would never betray the Confederacy. | 我不会背叛联盟的 |
[34:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:46] | It has already betrayed you. | 联盟已经背叛了你 |
[34:52] | You found out something, did you not? | 你发现了什么吧 |
[34:54] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:55] | Except for Jet, they all know about the back door. | 除了杰特 他们都知道后门的事 |
[34:57] | But only one of them was smart enough to figure out how to use it. | 但是只有一个人够聪明 知道怎么使用后门 |
[35:00] | Who? Who knew? | 谁 是谁 |
[35:03] | Locate Sarika Larson. | 定位萨里卡·拉森 |
[35:17] | Go on. | 跳吧 |
[35:19] | Don’t stop now. | 别停 |
[35:22] | Jump! | 跳啊 |
[35:25] | Pilar. | 皮拉 |
[35:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:29] | I’m going to jump. | 我要跳楼 |
[35:32] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你所希望的吗 |
[35:33] | You’ll all be happier when I’m gone. | 我死之后 你们都会更开心 |
[35:35] | No. | 不 |
[35:36] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[35:37] | You said I was lying. | 你说我在撒谎 |
[35:39] | That I made it all up. | 都是我编的 |
[35:41] | That wasn’t me, Pilar. | 我没有说过 皮拉 |
[35:43] | You’re in a simulation. | 这是模拟世界 |
[35:46] | None of this is real, | 这一切都是假的 |
[35:47] | but if you jump, your brain could think it is, | 但是如果你跳下去 你的大脑就会听从指挥 |
[35:49] | and you could get seriously hurt. | 你会受重伤的 |
[35:51] | You need to step down, now! | 快下来 |
[35:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:58] | This can’t be another trick, can it? | 这不会又是把戏吧 |
[36:00] | It is, | 是的 |
[36:01] | but I’m not the one playing it on you. | 但不是我弄的 |
[36:04] | You’re in the VR Simulator at school. | 你在学校的虚拟现实模拟世界里 |
[36:07] | After I left you, you must have logged back onto the datastream | 我离开你后 你肯定登录了数据流 |
[36:09] | and got hacked again. | 然后又被黑了 |
[36:10] | None of this is real. | 这一切都是假的 |
[36:12] | No, no, no… She– She’s lying. | 不不不 她在撒谎 |
[36:14] | Do it. Jump. | 快点跳吧 |
[36:16] | You’re broken. | 你坏掉了 |
[36:18] | Your friends don’t believe you. | 你的朋友都不相信你 |
[36:20] | You’re worthless. Weak. | 你毫无价值 还软弱 |
[36:23] | And you deserve everything that’s coming to you. | 而这一切都是你罪有应得 |
[36:25] | That’s not Ralen. It’s Sarika. | 这不是瑞伦 她是萨里卡 |
[36:29] | Who’s Sarika? | 萨里卡是谁 |
[36:33] | How do you not know who Sarika is! | 你怎么会不认识萨里卡 |
[36:35] | From Shral’s class. | 什拉尔班上的同学 |
[36:36] | She’s the one who hacked you. | 就是她黑了你 |
[36:37] | She’s the one who lured you here. | 是她引诱你来这里的 |
[36:39] | She’s jealous of you, and she wanted to hurt you. | 她嫉妒你 她想伤害你 |
[36:42] | But you are so much stronger than this. | 但你坚强多了 |
[36:44] | You have always been there for me when I needed you. | 我需要你的时候 你一直在我身边 |
[36:47] | Let me be there for you now. | 现在让我帮助你吧 |
[36:58] | VR program terminated. | 虚拟现实程序终止 |
[37:12] | That must have felt good. | 感觉肯定不错吧 |
[37:15] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[37:26] | Uh, let me get you another one, Atria. | 我再给你拿一杯 阿特丽亚 |
[37:28] | How did you know I–? | 你怎么知道我 |
[37:34] | Why does it have to be like this? | 你干嘛要这样对我 |
[37:36] | I thought after everything– | 我以为经历这一切以后 |
[37:37] | I did it for Pilar, Jax. | 我那么做是为了皮拉 杰克斯 |
[37:39] | Not for you. | 不是为了你 |
[37:41] | That’s what real friends do for each other. | 真正的朋友会为了彼此付出 |
[37:45] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[37:48] | I have to go. Catch you later, Atria. | 我走了 回头见 阿特丽亚 |
[37:50] | Bye, Thomas. | 再见 托马斯 |
[38:05] | What in the worlds? | 怎么可能 |
[38:18] | Ms. Pilar. Just who I was looking for. | 皮拉女士 我正在找你 |
[38:21] | I… I didn’t forget an assignment, did I? | 我没忘记交作业了吧 |
[38:24] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[38:25] | I have news to share that I thought you’d all like to hear. | 我有个好消息要告诉大家 |
[38:28] | By unanimous vote of the disciplinary committee, | 纪律委员会全票通过 |
[38:30] | Sarika Larson has been expelled from the Academy. | 萨里卡·拉森已经被学院开除了 |
[38:34] | And furthermore, on my recommendation, | 而且在我的建议下 |
[38:37] | the civilian authorities have been alerted | 民政部门已经接到报案 |
[38:39] | to pursue assault charges against her. | 要对她进行袭击指控 |
[38:43] | I can’t thank you enough for your help, sir. | 先生 我真是太感谢你了 |
[38:47] | Would you like to join us, professor? | 一起喝一杯吗 教授 |
[38:55] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那好吧 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:11] | I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear you received | 我相信你听到这个消息应该会很高兴 |
[39:13] | a perfect score on your Interstellar Protocol midterm. | 你的星际协议期中考试得了满分 |
[39:17] | An impressive feat, | 而且你当时还不在状态 |
[39:18] | considering you were under the weather at the time. | 真是太厉害了 |
[39:21] | And you weren’t even back on the datastream yet. | 而且你当时还没有登录数据流 |
[39:23] | That was 100 percent Delaney Pilar. | 说明德兰尼·皮拉完全是靠自己 |
[39:26] | That’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[39:28] | Yay you! | 祝贺你 |
[39:35] | The real congratulations belongs to you guys. | 其实这多亏了你们 |
[39:38] | You never gave up on me, even after I gave up on myself. | 即使我放弃了自己 你们也没有放弃我 |
[39:50] | Ms. Larson? | 拉森女士 |
[39:54] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[39:55] | Regan Fried. | 里根·弗里德 |
[39:58] | That was a most impressive piece of coding. | 那段编码真是太棒了 |
[40:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:03] | Let me be frank. | 坦率来说 |
[40:05] | We gave the information about the back door flaw | 我们给一部分候选人 |
[40:07] | to a select number of candidates. | 提供了后门的漏洞信息 |
[40:09] | You’re the only one who exploited it successfully. | 只有你成功利用了它 |
[40:12] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:14] | We created it. | 那是我们创造的 |
[40:15] | The Parallax Corporation is always looking for | 视差公司一直在寻找 |
[40:17] | creative thinkers like yourself. | 像你这样富有创造力的人 |
[40:19] | Would you be interested in a job? | 你需要工作吗 |
[40:22] | Only if I can get back at Delaney Pilar | 只要能让我报复德兰尼·皮拉 |
[40:24] | and her friends who ruined my entire life. | 还有她的朋友就行 他们毁了我的人生 |
[40:29] | I’m sure we can accommodate any outside interests you may have. | 我们可以满足你任何额外的要求 |
[40:34] | Then you have yourself a deal, Ms. Fried. | 那就这么说定了 弗里德女士 |
[40:36] | Apparently, we do understand each other after all. | 显然我们都是一类人 |
[40:43] | Professor Shral, | 什拉尔教授 |
[40:44] | I didn’t realize he was expecting you. | 他跟你有约啊 |
[40:46] | Most certainly he is not. | 当然没有 |
[40:47] | – Right, I’ll just tell him– – Don’t even bother. | -好吧 那我告诉他 -不用了 |
[40:57] | Oh, Martin, what can I–? | 马丁 我能 |
[40:58] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[41:00] | Parallax was using that girl to hack Delaney Pilar. | 视差用那个女孩黑入德兰尼·皮拉 |
[41:04] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[41:06] | You wanted to use the roommate to spy on Ms. Zhou for you, | 你想用那个室友帮你监视周女士 |
[41:10] | but what you didn’t expect | 但你没想到 |
[41:12] | was that she was unreliable | 她并不可靠 |
[41:13] | and had her own agenda. | 她还有自己的打算 |
[41:16] | I do not know why you would think that. | 我不知道你为什么会这么想 |
[41:20] | I do not work with Parallax, | 我没有跟视差合作 |
[41:21] | and I certainly would never condone | 而且我绝不会允许 |
[41:23] | the physical or emotional abuse of one of our students. | 让我们的学生受到身体或精神上的虐待 |
[41:27] | But… | 但是 |
[41:28] | if somebody is attempting to observe Pandora, | 如果有人试图观察潘多拉 |
[41:31] | we need to find out who they are and why. | 我们得找出他们是谁 为什么这么做 |
[41:33] | How long do you intend to keep her in the dark | 你打算什么时候告诉她 |
[41:35] | about who she really is? | 她的真实身份 |
[41:36] | Until I know the threat she poses has been neutralized | 直到我知道她不会造成任何威胁 |
[41:38] | and where the girl’s allegiances truly lie. | 以及她到底支持哪边 |
[41:41] | You’re playing with fire, Donovan. | 你这是在玩火 多诺万 |
[41:44] | If you’re not careful, you’re going to burn. | 稍有不慎 你就会玩火自焚 |
[41:48] | No, Martin. | 不 马丁 |
[41:50] | If we don’t put out this fire, we all burn. | 如果我们不扑灭这场火 我们都会完蛋 |