时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My father won’t always control Parallax. | 我父亲不会一直控制视差的 |
[00:06] | If he keeps harvesting the organs of clones he grows, | 如果他继续培育克隆体的器官 |
[00:08] | he may just live forever. | 他可能会长生不老 |
[00:11] | Is this what Earth used to be like? | 这是地球过去的样子吗 |
[00:12] | This was way before the Great Migration started. | 这比大迁徙要古老多了 |
[00:15] | We’ve all been infected. | 我们都被感染了 |
[00:16] | Jax’s sample is negative. No infection detected. | 杰克斯的血样是阴性 没有感染 |
[00:19] | There’s something special about you. | 你很特别 |
[00:21] | My telepathic powers seem to be growing. | 我的心灵感应能力似乎在增强 |
[00:24] | That’s telekinesis, not telepathy. | 这是心灵遥感 不是心灵感应 |
[00:34] | The only reason you came on this little adventure | 你加入冒险的唯一原因 |
[00:36] | was because I promised you information about your parents. | 是我承诺会告诉你 你父母到底怎么了 |
[00:39] | You used me to get what you wanted. | 你利用我来得到你想要的东西 |
[00:41] | Wait… | 等等 |
[00:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:47] | You saw something. | 你看见了什么 |
[00:50] | The planet, our home, is dying. | 地球 我们的家园正在死亡 |
[00:55] | We ignored the warnings. | 我们忽视了警告 |
[00:57] | We gave in to greed. | 我们屈服于贪婪 |
[00:59] | Now we must leave. | 现在我们必须离开 |
[01:02] | 刘爱玲 伦敦气候会议 2039年 | |
[01:03] | For future generations, we need to let… | 为了子孙后代 我们需要 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I’m watching her right now, | 是的 我现在正在看她 |
[01:07] | and I’m telling you, it smells like running away. | 我告诉你 这看起来像逃跑 |
[01:09] | That’s why I’ll win. | 所以我一定会赢 |
[01:20] | Liu’s opponent, | 刘的对手 |
[01:22] | industrialist and tech entrepreneur Nelson Fisk, | 实业家和技术企业家尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[01:24] | also spoke to us. | 也和我们谈过 |
[01:26] | You know, it’s scientifically proved, you know? | 科学已经证明了 知道吗 |
[01:28] | She’s running away from the Earth, | 她在逃离地球 |
[01:30] | and we have to save the Earth. | 我们必须拯救地球 |
[01:32] | She’s a science nerd. | 她是个科学呆子 |
[01:33] | They wants sizzle, not steak. | 他们要的是嘶嘶声 不是牛排 |
[01:35] | Her Migration plan will be dead on arrival | 一旦我说出了我的提案 |
[01:38] | once I give my proposal. | 她的移民计划就会死于襁褓之中 |
[01:39] | …can’t just run away. | 不能逃跑 |
[01:40] | We can and we will make the Earth great again. | 我们可以让地球再次变得伟大 |
[01:45] | Yeah, if you think that’s passion, | 如果你觉得这就够激情了 |
[01:47] | wait for the final speech. | 再等等最后的演讲吧 |
[02:03] | Got to go. Duty calls. | 我得挂了 有公事 |
[02:04] | Very important meeting. | 非常重要的会议 |
[02:07] | Okay, honey, bedroom’s right over there. | 亲爱的 卧室在那边 |
[02:09] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你随意吧 |
[02:14] | You? | 你 |
[02:15] | I know you, you’re… | 我认识你 你 |
[02:17] | Okay, guys, guys! Get in here! | 来人啊 来人啊 |
[02:56] | I’m one of the great scientists. | 我是伟大的科学家 |
[02:57] | Not a lot of people know that. | 这一点没多少人知道 |
[02:58] | I’m one of the great scientists, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 我是伟大的科学家 |
[03:00] | You know, making spaceships… | 制造太空飞船 |
[03:05] | I’m trying to save the world. | 我在努力拯救世界 |
[03:07] | I ask you, who could be against that? | 我问你 谁会反对我的努力呢 |
[03:14] | Please… just let me say one thing. | 请让我说一件事 |
[03:18] | No. | 不行 |
[03:20] | No! | 不 |
[03:31] | Today’s lesson is about… | 今天的课是关于 |
[03:32] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴加入我们 |
[03:33] | …one of the most important events in history. | 历史上最重要的事件之一 |
[03:35] | The Great Migration of 2047. | 2047年的大迁徙 |
[03:39] | In 2039, we had devastated our home. | 2039年 我们摧毁了我们的家园 |
[03:43] | Now, it was decided our only hope | 我们唯一的希望 |
[03:45] | was for much of humanity to journey to the stars | 是大部分人穿梭太空 |
[03:48] | and wait for Mother Earth to recover. | 等待地球母亲的康复 |
[03:50] | But another plan was almost presented… | 但另一个计划差点 |
[03:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:54] | I just had the strangest dream. | 我刚做了一个非常奇怪的梦 |
[03:56] | In class? | 在课堂上吗 |
[03:58] | It’s not that boring. | 这堂课也没那么无聊吧 |
[03:59] | I dreamt I killed a man. | 我梦见我杀了一个人 |
[04:01] | There was a man who was hailed as a genius, | 有一个人被誉为天才 |
[04:04] | a hero, | 英雄 |
[04:06] | perhaps even our savior by some. | 有些人或许会称之为我们的救世主 |
[04:08] | But before he could unveil his plan, | 但在他公布计划之前 |
[04:10] | he was tragically assassinated. | 他被凄惨地暗杀了 |
[04:13] | His name was Nelson Fisk. | 他的名字叫尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[04:21] | Now what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:22] | Nelson Fisk. | 尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[04:24] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[04:26] | That’s the man I killed. | 我杀的就是他 |
[04:34] | Ah, Xander, thank you for joining us on such short notice. | 桑德尔 谢谢你这么快就见我们 |
[04:38] | I want you to meet my mentor | 我想让你见见我的导师 |
[04:39] | who first recruited me into the CIS. | 他招募我加入了中情局 |
[04:41] | Prescott Fleming needs no introduction, professor. | 普雷斯科特·弗莱明不需要介绍 教授 |
[04:44] | It’s an honor, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[04:45] | If half of what Donovan tells me about you is true, | 如果多诺万夸你的话 有一半是真的 |
[04:48] | the honor is entirely mine. | 那这就是我的荣幸 |
[04:51] | This is Prescott’s better half, Maya. | 这是普雷斯科特的另一半 玛雅 |
[04:54] | Well, I know when it’s time to leave. | 我知道我该走了 |
[04:59] | Leave you to your work. | 你们继续工作吧 |
[05:01] | Lovely to meet you, Mr. Duvall. | 很高兴见到你 杜瓦尔先生 |
[05:06] | He wouldn’t tell you this, | 他不会告诉你这个 |
[05:07] | but Donovan values your work greatly. | 但多诺万非常重视你的工作 |
[05:09] | So don’t let him convince you otherwise. | 所以别被他糊弄了 |
[05:24] | I asked Professor Osborn to summon you here today. | 我今天请奥斯本教授把你叫过来 |
[05:27] | I have questions… | 我有问题 |
[05:29] | and concerns. | 以及担忧 |
[05:32] | Some of us at CIS | 中情局有些人 |
[05:33] | are worried about certain emotional attachments you may have. | 比较担心你的某些情感状况 |
[05:37] | I’ve been doing my job. My duty. | 我一直在完成我的工作 我的职责 |
[05:40] | Of course you have. | 当然了 |
[05:42] | And we expect you to keep on doing your job. | 我们希望你继续完成你的工作 |
[05:44] | Nothing more, nothing less. | 仅此而已 |
[05:47] | You can count on me, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[05:49] | So let me ask you, | 所以让我问你 |
[05:50] | when the Zatarian arrived at New Portland with the girl, | 当扎塔人带着女孩抵达新波特兰时 |
[05:54] | why was he allowed access to a classified CIS facility? | 他为什么可以进入中情局秘密设施 |
[05:58] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[05:59] | And Jax’s. | 还有杰克斯的命 |
[06:01] | Well, if the Zatarians didn’t know | 哪怕扎塔人之前不了解 |
[06:02] | about portal technology before, | 传送门的科技 |
[06:04] | well, you can be assured they do now. | 他们现在肯定已经了解了 |
[06:06] | Are you actually accusing me of working with the Zatarians | 你在指控我和扎塔人合作 |
[06:08] | to undermine EarthCom security? | 破坏地球网安保设施吗 |
[06:10] | Well, are you? | 你有吗 |
[06:10] | All right, enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[06:12] | There is nothing the CIS needs to worry about | 中情局不必担心 |
[06:14] | when it comes to Mr. Duvall’s loyalties. | 杜瓦尔先生的忠诚 |
[06:16] | I’ll vouch for that. | 我保证 |
[06:18] | That is all, Xander. | 就这样 桑德尔 |
[06:19] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[06:22] | You’re too hard on him. | 你对他太苛刻了 |
[06:24] | Oh, do stop treating him like a son. | 别把他当儿子看待 |
[06:26] | He allowed the Zatarian to leave New Portland alive | 他允许扎塔人活着离开新波特兰 |
[06:29] | and to board the Tereshkova. | 并登上了捷列什科娃号 |
[06:31] | Mr. Duvall is not a cold-blooded assassin, Prescott. | 杜瓦尔先生不是冷血杀手 普雷斯科特 |
[06:34] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没有人是完美的 |
[06:35] | Obviously, I share your concerns about Ralen | 很明显 我和你一样担心瑞伦 |
[06:38] | as much as your belief that he is here | 我也觉得他在这里 |
[06:40] | to obtain intelligence on Pandora for the Zatarians. | 是在为扎塔收集潘多拉的情报 |
[06:43] | So why are you really here, Prescott? | 你来这里的真正目的是什么 普雷斯科特 |
[06:46] | Parallax. | 视差 |
[06:48] | Harlan Fried now seems to have inexplicable access | 哈伦·弗里德不知为何 好像能获取 |
[06:50] | to everything we do at CIS as well. | 我们中情局所有的一切 |
[06:53] | Inexplicable access? | 不知为何 |
[06:56] | Unless there’s a mole inside the organization. | 除非组织里有内奸 |
[07:00] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[07:04] | We should try one more time. | 我们再试一次 |
[07:05] | We’ll get it. We’re going to get it. | 我们可以的 肯定可以 |
[07:07] | Just keep at it, okay? Have another drink. | 加油 好吗 再喝一杯 |
[07:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:14] | I think you need to close your eyes. | 你得闭上眼睛 |
[07:16] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[07:23] | Okay, that’s all I’ve got. | 我没招了 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry, the rest is all you. | 抱歉 剩下的全靠你了 |
[07:26] | Just, you know, focus. | 就是集中注意力 |
[07:29] | Hard. | 努力 |
[07:36] | Okay, maybe you’re not there yet. | 好吧 也许你还没到火候 |
[07:38] | Sometimes it just takes a sec– | 有时只需要一秒 |
[07:41] | Oh, hold that thought. | 坚持住 |
[07:42] | No, literally, keep thinking it. | 继续思考 别分心 |
[07:50] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:51] | Sorry, I think I broke his concentration. | 对不起 我害他分心了 |
[08:09] | Oh, boy, did the temperature just drop way down to arctic cold or what? | 天啊 温度瞬间降到北极了吗 |
[08:13] | More like Pluto. | 冥王星吧 |
[08:14] | Clearly, he’s still upset over what went down with his dad. | 显然 他还在纠结他父亲的事 |
[08:18] | I thought after what happened with Pilar, | 我以为经过皮拉的事后 |
[08:19] | he’d give me another chance. | 他会再给我一次机会 |
[08:21] | He will, just give him time. | 他会的 给他点时间 |
[08:23] | No, but he’s right, Atria. | 不 他是对的 阿特丽亚 |
[08:25] | When I encouraged him to talk to his dad and Tierney, | 我鼓励他和他爸还有蒂尔尼谈谈时 |
[08:26] | I did it for myself and not him. | 我是为了自己 而不是他 |
[08:29] | Maybe I don’t deserve Thomas’s friendship. | 也许我不配和托马斯做朋友 |
[08:32] | You were there for me when I needed you the most. | 当我最需要你的时候 你一直在我身边 |
[08:34] | And Pilar. | 还有皮拉 |
[08:36] | You’re a good person who suffered a horrible loss. | 你是好人 只是刚刚失去双亲 |
[08:39] | He’s probably just hurt | 他可能只是很受伤 |
[08:41] | that you didn’t feel you could confide in him. | 因为你觉得你无法信任他 |
[08:49] | So you said you had a problem. | 你之前说你有个问题 |
[08:54] | I can’t even explain it. | 我根本无法解释 |
[08:56] | I guess I should be used to that by now. | 我现在应该已经习惯了 |
[08:58] | Perhaps you should tell us what’s going on. | 告诉我们发生了什么事吧 |
[09:02] | I had this weird dream in class the other day, | 前几天我在课堂上做了一个奇怪的梦 |
[09:04] | and it really freaked me out. | 真的把我吓坏了 |
[09:06] | I had a dream I killed someone. | 我做了一个梦 我杀了一个人 |
[09:08] | His name was Nelson Fisk. | 他的名字叫尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[09:11] | Nelson Fisk? | 尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[09:13] | Well, he died over 150 years ago, | 他150多年前就去世了 |
[09:14] | so I’d say you’ve got a pretty great alibi. | 这应该算不在场证明吧 |
[09:17] | You are making a humorous retort, | 你这是幽默的反驳 |
[09:19] | but on Zatar, we believe strongly in the existence of past lives. | 但在扎塔 我们坚信过去的生活依旧存在 |
[09:26] | That is exactly what it felt like. | 我就是这个感觉 |
[09:28] | It was so real. | 真是太真实了 |
[09:29] | It wasn’t like a dream at all. More like a memory. | 根本不像一个梦 更像是记忆 |
[09:32] | It’s certainly possible that’s what you experienced. | 这很有可能就是你的经历 |
[09:36] | Is there a way that Zatarians can access these repressed memories? | 扎塔人可以进入这些抑制的记忆吗 |
[09:40] | There is a ritual | 有一个仪式 |
[09:42] | which allows us to transport our minds to days long past. | 可以让我们的回忆久远的过去 |
[09:47] | But it’s dangerous. | 但这很危险 |
[09:48] | You can get lost there. | 说不定会迷失自己 |
[09:50] | If the ritual goes wrong | 如果仪式出了岔子 |
[09:51] | or is used incorrectly, | 或者使用不当 |
[09:54] | it can lead to madness. | 甚至会让人疯狂 |
[09:56] | Okay, so that’s a hard pass. | 那还是算了吧 |
[09:59] | When can we begin? | 什么时候可以开始 |
[10:10] | Welcome, Ralen. | 欢迎 瑞伦 |
[10:16] | What is with all the candles? | 弄这么多蜡烛干什么 |
[10:19] | We thought it would help. | 我们想着可能会有帮助 |
[10:22] | It will not. | 不会的 |
[10:25] | Although you do need to remove all your garments. | 但你要脱掉所有的衣服 |
[10:30] | That is, of course, not part of the ritual. | 当然啦 这不是仪式的一部分 |
[10:33] | However, it is very warm in here from all these candles. | 但是点了这么多蜡烛 弄的这里有点热 |
[10:41] | Is Jax supposed to–? | 杰克斯要 |
[10:43] | It tastes better than it looks. | 它的味道比看上去要好 |
[10:52] | What’s that? | 这是干嘛 |
[10:53] | From the lady. | 那位女士请的 |
[10:55] | Should I be jealous? | 我需要吃醋吗 |
[11:06] | That wasn’t necessary. | 不用这么客气 |
[11:07] | You looked like you could use one. | 你看上去还挺需要的 |
[11:13] | You think Donovan and my husband were too hard on you. | 你认为多诺万和我丈夫对你太苛刻了 |
[11:18] | I’ve loved Prescott since I was 19, | 我19岁就爱上了普雷斯科特 |
[11:20] | and even now I still have to leave the room | 但现在中情局办事时 |
[11:23] | when CIS business comes up. | 我还是得离开 |
[11:26] | I’ve gotten really good at graceful exits over the years. | 这些年来 我一直很擅长优雅地离开 |
[11:33] | Marriage isn’t easy for men like my husband, nor Donovan. | 像我丈夫这样的男人结婚并不容易 多诺万也是 |
[11:38] | He isn’t married. | 他没有结婚 |
[11:40] | But he was. | 但他结过婚 |
[11:43] | I see he never told you. | 看来他没告诉你 |
[11:46] | Men like Osborn like to keep their lives in compartments. | 像奥斯本这样的人喜欢把自己的生活区分开来 |
[11:50] | They never tell anyone everything. | 他们从不把一切都告诉别人 |
[11:53] | But it doesn’t mean he doesn’t trust you. | 但这并不意味着他不信任你 |
[11:54] | You just need to know that, no matter how hard it is now, | 你只要知道 不管现在有多难 |
[11:59] | one day, you will feel very at home in their world. | 总有一天 你跟他们在一起就会像在家一样 |
[12:04] | If that is what you wish. | 前提是你希望这样 |
[12:09] | End of pep talk. | 不安慰你了 |
[12:10] | But my advice isn’t free, | 我的开导并不是免费的 |
[12:12] | so why don’t you buy me a drink or two? | 你请我一两杯酒吧 |
[12:16] | Or three? | 三杯也行 |
[12:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[12:49] | No touching allowed. | 禁止触摸 |
[13:23] | Fisk is co-opting the narrative. | 菲斯克正在控制舆论 |
[13:25] | He looks strong. We look weak. | 他看上去很强 我们看上去很弱 |
[13:29] | The people see him as standing and fighting, | 民众认为他要坚守 |
[13:32] | while we look like we’re running away. | 而我们却要逃跑 |
[13:34] | We’re just trying to give Earth a chance to recover without us. | 我们只是想让地球有机会在没有我们的情况下恢复 |
[13:38] | It’s the only responsible plan. | 这才是负责的计划 |
[13:56] | I asked you to stay behind | 我让你留下来 |
[13:58] | because I have a special assignment for you. | 是因为我有一个特别的任务交给你 |
[14:00] | – If you’re up to it. – Of course. | -前提是你可以胜任 -当然 |
[14:03] | I need you to spy on Fisk and his campaign. | 你帮我监视菲斯克以及他的活动 |
[14:06] | There’s something about his plan that doesn’t remotely add up. | 他的计划不对劲 |
[14:09] | Something is wrong with his science, | 他的科研有问题 |
[14:11] | but I can’t figure out what. | 但我不知道是什么 |
[14:14] | And right now we need an advantage. | 现在我们要取得优势 |
[14:21] | Is she supposed–? | 她应该 |
[14:57] | It’s always nice to meet a counterpart. | 每次见到对手都很高兴 |
[15:00] | You’re with the Liu contingent, aren’t you? | 你是刘代表团的成员吧 |
[15:03] | So we can’t be friends? | 所以我们不能成为朋友吗 |
[15:07] | I mean, yes. | 可以 |
[15:09] | Sure, we can. | 当然可以 |
[15:11] | – I’m Jacqueline. – Harlan. | -我叫杰奎琳 -哈伦 |
[15:14] | Harlan Fried. | 哈伦·弗里德 |
[15:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:25] | I’m not sure, but it felt so real. | 我不确定 但是感觉很真实 |
[15:28] | Almost like I was actually there 150 years ago. | 感觉我150年前就在那里一样 |
[15:31] | You must concentrate. | 你得集中注意力 |
[15:33] | The memory is inside you. | 记忆就在你脑中 |
[15:35] | But the more painful it is, | 但是越痛苦 |
[15:37] | the harder it is to access. | 就越难回忆 |
[15:41] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[15:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:44] | It was Harlan Fried. | 哈伦·弗里德 |
[15:46] | He was actually really hot. | 他真的很帅气 |
[15:50] | Okay, now I know you were only dreaming. | 好吧 现在我很肯定你是在做梦了 |
[16:13] | We need to access some files. | 我们需要一些文件 |
[16:14] | Everything you have on Nelson Fisk | 尼尔森·菲斯克的一切 |
[16:15] | and the London Climate Conference of 2039. | 以及2039年的伦敦气候会议 |
[16:19] | Must be that time of year when Professor Pevney’s | 又到佩夫尼教授 |
[16:21] | teaching about the Migration, huh? | 教大迁徙的时候啦 |
[16:23] | Great professor, isn’t he? | 他是个好教授 是吧 |
[16:24] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:26] | These files are old. | 这些文件很旧 |
[16:28] | I don’t even have a data file for them. | 我连电子版都没有 |
[16:29] | They only exist as hard copies on paper. | 只有纸质的复印件 |
[16:31] | We’ll take that then. | 那也行 |
[16:32] | All right. | 好 |
[16:34] | Access denied. | 访问拒绝 |
[16:38] | Sorry, that’s not gonna be possible. | 对不起 拿不到了 |
[16:39] | Not possible? Why not? | 拿不到 为什么 |
[16:41] | – Access is restricted. – On whose authority? | -访问受限了 -谁设限的 |
[16:43] | By order of… Professor Donovan Osborn. | 多诺万·奥斯本教授 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Sorry, dear. I have no idea, | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不知情 |
[17:02] | but Donovan wants you to go in. | 多诺万找你 |
[17:10] | Do yourself a favor. Say no. | 帮你自己一个忙 拒绝他 |
[17:12] | Tell him this is no job | 告诉他这种工作 |
[17:13] | for a young man of conscience like yourself. | 像你这样有良心的年轻人干不了 |
[17:18] | Mr. Fleming seems upset. | 弗莱明先生似乎很不高兴啊 |
[17:20] | With good reason. We have a traitor in our midst. | 他的理由很充分 我们中出了一个叛徒 |
[17:24] | Earlier today, a file request was made at the Academy library. | 今天有人要在学院图书馆拿走一些文件 |
[17:26] | Certain sensitive files were requested by my niece, of all people. | 我的侄女请求拿走某些敏感文件 |
[17:30] | Don’t worry, for once this is not about Jacqueline. | 别担心 这不关杰奎琳的事 |
[17:34] | Somebody in the library contacted a mole inside CIS, | 图书馆的人联系了中情局的内奸 |
[17:37] | and now Harlan Fried knows about the files. | 现在哈伦·弗里德知道了这些文件 |
[17:40] | Fried was never supposed to know. | 弗里德不应该知道的 |
[17:42] | I told Prescott I wanted you to look into it. | 我告诉普雷斯科特 我想让你调查一下 |
[17:45] | He wasn’t very keen on that idea, I imagine. | 看来他不喜欢你这个主意 |
[17:47] | He doesn’t trust you. | 他不信任你 |
[17:49] | But I do, and that’s all that matters. | 但我相信 这是最重要的 |
[17:52] | We need to find that mole. | 我们得找出内奸 |
[18:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:01] | Whoever this person is | 不管这个人是谁 |
[18:02] | will stop at nothing to keep their identity a secret. | 一定不会暴露自己 |
[18:25] | Jax? Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[18:27] | Don’t. Stop. If you bring her out of it the wrong way, | 住手 如果你用错方法 |
[18:29] | she can become lost and never find her way back to us again. | 她可能会迷失自己 再也回不来了 |
[18:32] | I should never have let her do this in the first place. | 我一开始就不应该让她这么做 |
[18:35] | It’s not as though you or anyone else could stop her. | 你和其他人也阻止不了她 |
[18:37] | Once Jax makes up her mind– | 一旦杰克斯下定决心 |
[18:39] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:40] | But you can’t let her continue. | 但你不能让她继续下去 |
[18:43] | When she gets out, you have to stop. | 她醒来以后 你必须停手 |
[18:50] | I’m trying to save the world. | 我在努力拯救世界 |
[18:52] | Who could be against that? | 谁会反对我的努力呢 |
[18:54] | No! | 不 |
[19:02] | This must not continue anymore. | 不能再继续下去了 |
[19:06] | We still don’t know what happened. | 我们还是不知道发生了什么 |
[19:09] | Nelson Fisk tried to save the world | 尼尔森·菲斯克试图拯救世界 |
[19:10] | from environmental calamity, and I killed him. | 缓解环境灾难 而我杀了他 |
[19:13] | No. | 不 |
[19:15] | That was 150 years ago. | 那是150年前的事了 |
[19:16] | It could not have been you. | 不可能是你 |
[19:18] | You’re the one who told me past lives are real. | 是你告诉我过去的生活是真实的 |
[19:20] | And I know with every fiber in my being that I did it. | 我很清楚是我干的 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | This is all too dangerous. | 这还是太危险了 |
[19:30] | You can become lost in the past and never able to escape. | 你可能会迷失在过去 永远无法逃脱 |
[19:33] | This must end. Now. | 必须立刻停手 |
[19:35] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[19:36] | Give me the elixir. | 把酏剂给我 |
[19:38] | I will not. | 不行 |
[19:54] | Don’t feel sorry for me. You’re making it worse. | 别为我难过 这样适得其反 |
[19:56] | I’m not. I don’t… | 我没有 我不 |
[20:03] | I’m guessing you had another headache in class today. | 你今天上课又头痛了吧 |
[20:05] | A headache I could handle. | 这个我能撑住 |
[20:08] | Hearing the thoughts of every single student sitting near me, | 听到我身边每个学生的想法 |
[20:11] | that’s worse. | 这个更难受 |
[20:13] | Some of these guys, you don’t even want to know | 有些人 你甚至都不想知道 |
[20:15] | what’s going through their heads. | 他们脑子里在想什么 |
[20:17] | Judging by the things they say, | 从他们说的话来看 |
[20:19] | I doubt their thoughts are worth hearing. | 他们的想法应该不值得聆听 |
[20:26] | We can get through this, Thomas. | 我们能挺过去的 托马斯 |
[20:28] | Together. | 咱俩一起 |
[20:33] | You know… | 你知道 |
[20:36] | you’re the only one I can talk to. | 我只能和你说说话 |
[20:40] | You’re scared. I get it. | 你很害怕 我明白 |
[20:43] | It’s scary to be special. | 特别是很可怕 |
[20:45] | Different. | 不同 |
[20:48] | Even though that’s all I’ve ever really wanted. | 尽管这是我想要的 |
[20:52] | You are special. | 你很特别 |
[20:56] | And I… | 我 |
[20:58] | You what? | 你什么 |
[21:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:21] | Commander, we require your help. | 指挥官 我们需要你的帮助 |
[21:23] | I’m afraid now’s not really a good time, Ralen. | 恐怕现在不太合适 瑞伦 |
[21:26] | Xander, I need your help. | 桑德尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:28] | I need you to talk to my uncle for me. | 你替我和我叔叔谈谈吧 |
[21:31] | Yeah? Why can’t you talk to him? | 是吗 你为什么不去 |
[21:33] | What are you doing? Is there something in your eye? | 你在做什么 你眼睛里有什么东西吗 |
[21:35] | What, um…? | 什么 |
[21:36] | What do you need me to ask the professor about? | 要我问教授什么事吗 |
[21:38] | Some files at the library. | 图书馆的一些文件 |
[21:40] | He had them sealed, and I need to know what’s in them. | 他把它们封上了 我想知道里面有什么 |
[21:43] | I need you to get them. | 你帮我拿一下吧 |
[21:45] | I’m… I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 对不起 不行 |
[21:47] | Jax is asking for your help. | 杰克斯正在寻求你的帮助 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I get that, Ralen, but you have my answer. | 我知道 瑞伦 但我说了不行 |
[21:51] | Does what she’s suffered mean nothing to you? | 她所受的痛苦对你来说毫无意义吗 |
[21:53] | She is in pain even now, and you can help. | 她现在还在疼 你可以帮她 |
[21:55] | I don’t need you to tell me what Jax needs. | 我不需要你告诉我 杰克斯需要什么 |
[21:58] | Are you two going to fight over Jax? | 你们两个要为杰克斯而战吗 |
[22:00] | – This is exciting. – Enough. This isn’t helping. | -太好玩了 -够了 这样完全没意义 |
[22:02] | Xander, I can’t explain it, | 桑德尔 我解释不了 |
[22:04] | and you wouldn’t believe me if I tried, | 就算解释 你也不会相信我 |
[22:06] | but I have to know what’s in those files. | 但我必须知道这些文件里有什么 |
[22:13] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:35] | That was most uncharacteristic of Commander Duvall. | 杜瓦尔指挥官的表现太不正常了 |
[22:37] | If you mean he acted like a total scum weasel, I agree. | 如果你是说他表现得像个大混蛋 我同意 |
[22:41] | What was all that about anyway, Jax? | 这到底是怎么回事 杰克斯 |
[22:44] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:44] | – What was all that about anyway, Jax? – I’m fine. | -这到底是怎么回事 杰克斯 -我很好 |
[22:47] | What was all that about anyway, Jax? | 这到底是怎么回事 杰克斯 |
[22:48] | You okay? You okay? | 你还好吧 你还好吧 |
[23:02] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[23:05] | I believe it is the guilt. | 应该是内疚 |
[23:07] | The ritual has given her many more questions. | 仪式使她产生了更多的问题 |
[23:10] | No answers. | 但是没有答案 |
[23:12] | So how do we help? | 那我们怎么帮她呢 |
[23:15] | She saved me when my bio-organics were hijacked by Sarika. | 我的生物有机体被萨里卡劫持时 是她救了我 |
[23:19] | Now I will save her. | 现在换我来救她了 |
[23:50] | Jax, we’re trying again one more time. | 杰克斯 我们再试一次 |
[23:54] | Going back to find out what happened. | 回去看看发生了什么 |
[23:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:08] | I have to warn you, | 我得警告你们 |
[24:10] | – doing this again so soon– – We know. | -这么快继续 -我们知道 |
[24:12] | – Dangerous. – I don’t have a choice. | -危险 -我别无选择 |
[24:15] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
[24:20] | In a way, you are. | 在某种程度上来说也没错 |
[24:22] | You’re getting lost in your own past, | 你会迷失在自己的过去 |
[24:24] | or at least some version of it. | 至少是其中的某个版本 |
[24:27] | If this is the only way, I have to try. | 如果这是唯一的方法 我就必须尝试 |
[24:30] | Regardless, this is the last of the elixir. | 不管怎样 这是最后一瓶酏剂 |
[24:33] | You can’t get more? | 你没有了吗 |
[24:34] | Not unless I go back to Zatar. | 除非我回扎塔 |
[24:37] | Even then, it’s very hard to come by. | 即使那样也很难找到 |
[24:40] | Only the most royal houses– | 只有皇家 |
[24:42] | You’re from a royal house? | 你是皇室成员 |
[24:45] | Maybe I’ve been too hard on you, Ralen. | 也许我对你太苛刻了 瑞伦 |
[24:48] | Suffice it to say, | 我只是说 |
[24:50] | this will be our final attempt. | 这是我们最后一次尝试 |
[25:33] | Working hard as always, I see. | 一如既往地努力工作啊 |
[26:18] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[26:21] | Nelson watches Elena’s speeches, like, obsessively. | 尼尔森对爱玲的演讲非常痴迷 |
[26:26] | He thinks she’s got a great speechwriter. | 他觉得她有一个很棒的演讲稿撰写人 |
[26:29] | You do have a way with words. | 你真的很会撰稿 |
[26:36] | I have a way with a lot of things. | 我会的多着呢 |
[26:46] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:48] | I do not know, | 我不知道 |
[26:49] | but she seems quite content. | 但她似乎很满足 |
[27:07] | It appears she’s in a great deal of pain. | 看来她很痛苦 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I’m not sure that’s pain. | 这好像不是痛苦 |
[27:30] | Damn! | 该死 |
[27:51] | Come quick! | 快来 |
[27:53] | There’s some kind of wild firefight going on outside! | 外面发生了一场野战 |
[28:01] | School project? | 学校课题吗 |
[28:03] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[28:07] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[28:24] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:37] | Now you tell me who you work for! | 告诉我 你为谁工作 |
[28:39] | You tell me now, or I’ll let the telepaths get it out! | 告诉我 否则我就找心灵感应者让你开口 |
[28:41] | Fleming! I work for Fleming! | 弗莱明 我为弗莱明工作 |
[29:01] | The answer is no. | 我拒绝 |
[29:04] | I haven’t even– | 我还没 |
[29:05] | You don’t have to. He can… | 你不用说话 他可以 |
[29:08] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[29:09] | That’s why I need his help. | 所以我需要他的帮助 |
[29:12] | Jax, don’t ask. | 杰克斯 别问了 |
[29:14] | I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important, | 如果这件事不重要 |
[29:16] | if Thomas wasn’t my only hope. | 如果托马斯不是我唯一的希望 我也不会来的 |
[29:18] | No matter how quietly you talk… | 不管你说话有多小声 |
[29:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:21] | I’m sorry, I know I have no right to ask you for help. | 对不起 我知道我没资格向你求助 |
[29:24] | But I also have no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[29:25] | After everything that’s happened… | 都已经这样了 |
[29:27] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[29:29] | But if you can read minds, then you know that already. | 但如果你能读心 那你已经知道了 |
[29:31] | Even I can see how badly she needs you, | 就连我都能看出来 她有多么需要你 |
[29:34] | and I can’t read minds. | 我还不会读心呢 |
[29:38] | You know how many inexplicable things have happened to me, | 你知道我身上发生了多少莫名其妙的事情 |
[29:40] | from suddenly being able to read alien tongue | 突然学会外星语言 |
[29:43] | to not being infected by a deadly genetically engineered pathogen. | 没有被致命的基因工程病原体感染 |
[29:47] | But what does it all mean? | 但这一切意味着什么 |
[29:49] | I think these experiences have unlocked something in me. | 我想这些经历打开了我内心的某种东西 |
[29:53] | Memories from over a hundred years ago. | 百年前的记忆 |
[29:57] | I don’t understand, Jax. | 我不明白 杰克斯 |
[29:58] | I don’t understand either. | 我也不明白 |
[30:01] | But I’m pretty sure I killed someone, | 但我肯定杀了人 |
[30:03] | and I don’t think that man deserved to die. | 我觉得那个人不该死 |
[30:04] | And I need to know why… | 在我失去理智之前 |
[30:07] | before I lose my mind. | 我想知道为什么 |
[30:17] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:18] | Why did Donovan call me at this ungodly time of night? | 多诺万为什么这个点了 还打电话给我 |
[30:22] | This way, Prescott, please. | 这边请 普雷斯科特 |
[30:24] | What’s the bloody meaning of this? | 什么意思 |
[30:26] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[30:27] | Relax. We just need to talk. | 别紧张 我们只是谈谈 |
[30:29] | And why is Mr. Duvall holding a pistol on me? | 为什么杜瓦尔先生拿着手枪 |
[30:31] | In case you take the news badly. | 这是为了防止你听到消息后会冲动 |
[30:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[30:35] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[30:36] | Do you remember my wife? | 你记得我妻子吗 |
[30:39] | Your wife? Yes, of course I do. | 你妻子 我当然记得 |
[30:40] | Do you remember what happened to her? | 你记得她发生了什么事吗 |
[30:43] | She was shot. | 她中弹了 |
[30:44] | They never caught the enemy agent who killed her. | 他们一直没有抓到杀死她的敌方特工 |
[30:47] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[30:50] | When I found out she was the enemy agent, | 当我发现她是敌方特工时 |
[30:52] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[30:56] | It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 这是我做过的最困难的事 |
[30:59] | That is the pain I am trying to spare you now. | 我想为你省去这个痛苦 |
[31:02] | What? | 什么 |
[31:04] | What are you…? | 你什么 |
[31:16] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[31:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:27] | You were right, sir. | 你说得对 先生 |
[31:30] | There is a mole in the CIS. | 中情局有内奸 |
[31:34] | And I’m afraid it’s your wife. | 恐怕是你的妻子 |
[31:49] | Kneel down, I guess. | 跪下吧 |
[31:52] | I don’t know. It’s not like I’ve done this before. | 我也不清楚 我以前也没做过啊 |
[32:01] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[32:03] | Oh, now you’re just showing off. | 你这就是在炫耀了 |
[32:13] | Relax, Jax. | 放松 杰克斯 |
[32:15] | You have to let me in. | 你得让我进入 |
[32:42] | Fisky is expecting me. | 菲斯基在等我 |
[32:53] | Liu’s opponent, industrialist and tech entrepreneur Nelson Fisk, | 刘的对手 实业家和技术企业家尼尔森·菲斯克 |
[32:57] | also spoke to us. | 也和我们谈过 |
[32:58] | You know, it’s scientifically proved, you know? | 科学已经证明了 你知道吗 |
[33:01] | She’s running away from the Earth… | 她正在逃离地球 |
[33:06] | She’s a science nerd. They want sizzle, not steak. | 她是个科学呆子 他们要的是嘶嘶声 不是牛排 |
[33:10] | Her Migration plan will be dead on arrival | 一旦我说出了我的提案 |
[33:12] | once I give my proposal. | 她的移民计划就会死于襁褓之中 |
[33:14] | We can’t just run away. | 我们不能逃跑 |
[33:15] | We can and we will make the Earth great again. | 我们可以让地球再次变得伟大 |
[33:20] | If you think that’s passion, wait for the final speech. | 如果你觉得这就够激情了 再等等最后的演讲吧 |
[33:23] | You got to back Earth, you got to back the people. | 你要支持地球 支持人民 |
[33:25] | I got my young protégé, Fried, | 我让我的门徒 弗里德 |
[33:27] | to take care of Professor Markovitz and Dr. Bechmann. | 去搞定马尔科维茨教授和贝克曼博士了 |
[33:30] | By the time anyone finds out the CO2 scrubbers don’t work, | 当有人发现二氧化碳洗涤器不工作时 |
[33:33] | we’ll be rich and long gone from this doomed planet. | 我们早就携带巨款离开这个没救的星球了 |
[33:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:37] | I don’t know, maybe Liu’s “migration to the stars” plan | 我不知道 也许刘的星球移民计划可以成功 |
[33:40] | would have worked. Who knows, but who cares? | 谁知道呢 管它呢 |
[33:43] | You know, if they’re lucky, | 如果走运的话 |
[33:43] | maybe she’ll even get a few ships off-world | 他们也许能意识到我们的碳洗涤器 |
[33:45] | before too many people die | 完全就是幻想 根本没用 |
[33:47] | when they realize our carbon scrubbers are pure fantasy and don’t work. | 说不定能赶在死前 弄几艘飞船离开地球 |
[33:53] | Got to go. Duty calls. | 我得挂了 有公事 |
[33:55] | Very important meeting. | 非常重要的会议 |
[33:59] | Okay, honey, bedroom’s right over there. | 亲爱的 卧室在那边 |
[34:00] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你随意吧 |
[34:04] | Guys! Guys! Get in here! | 来人啊 来人啊 |
[34:43] | I’m one of the great scientists. | 我是伟大的科学家 |
[34:44] | Not a lot of people know that. | 这一点没多少人知道 |
[34:45] | I’m one of the great scientists, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 我是伟大的科学家 |
[34:47] | You know, making spaceships… | 制造太空飞船 |
[34:52] | I’m trying to save the world. | 我在努力拯救世界 |
[34:54] | I ask you, who could be against that? | 我问你 谁会反对我的努力呢 |
[35:00] | Please… just let me say one thing. | 请让我说一件事 |
[35:05] | No. | 不行 |
[35:06] | No! | 不 |
[35:11] | It was all a lie. | 一切都是谎言 |
[35:15] | Fisk’s plan to save the Earth, | 菲斯克拯救地球的计划 |
[35:16] | it was just a scam. | 只是一个骗局 |
[35:19] | He didn’t care about anything or anyone | 他什么都不在乎 |
[35:21] | other than making money. | 只想着赚钱 |
[35:23] | The planet and humanity would have been doomed. | 地球和人类原本是注定要灭亡的 |
[35:46] | After the tragic murder of Nelson Fisk, | 尼尔森·菲斯克惨遭谋杀后 |
[35:49] | his bold plan suddenly died with him. | 他大胆的计划突然随他而去了 |
[35:52] | The only viable plan left was the Great Migration. | 唯一可行的计划就是大迁徙 |
[35:56] | Elena Liu successfully presented her proposal in London. | 刘爱玲在伦敦成功地阐述了她的提案 |
[35:59] | It was adopted immediately by governments around the world, | 立即被世界各国政府采用 |
[36:04] | providing the foundation for what would become the Earth Confederacy. | 为地球联盟的建立提供了基础 |
[36:08] | And we ventured out into the stars | 我们乘坐数千搜弧光飞船 |
[36:10] | in thousands of arc ships across the galaxy, | 穿越星系探险宇宙 |
[36:13] | setting up the colonies and waited patiently | 建立殖民地 耐心等待 |
[36:17] | for Mother Earth to heal herself. | 地球母亲自愈 |
[36:22] | Sir, what happened to the people who were on Fisk’s team? | 先生 菲斯克团队的成员呢 |
[36:24] | Well, some of them disappeared even before the Great Migration. | 有些人甚至在大迁徙之前就消失了 |
[36:28] | Some suspect they were murdered, but we’ll never know why. | 有人怀疑他们被谋杀了 但我们并不清楚 |
[36:32] | There was one young man you may have heard of, though. | 但是有一个年轻人你们可能听说过 |
[36:35] | – Harlan Fried. – Indeed. | -哈伦·弗里德 -没错 |
[36:37] | Now, Harlan Fried was, as a young man, | 哈伦·弗莱德年轻时 |
[36:39] | one of Fisk’s most trusted advisors. | 是菲斯克最值得信赖的顾问之一 |
[36:44] | Yeah, okay, he was hot. | 好吧 他真的很帅气 |
[36:47] | Which makes it even more odd that, | 奇怪的就在这里 |
[36:48] | after being the biggest advocate for Fisk’s proposal, | 他原本是菲斯克提案的最有力支持者 |
[36:52] | he quickly chose to endorse Elena Liu’s Great Migration plan | 但他很快就选择支持刘爱玲的大迁徙计划 |
[36:56] | and abruptly left politics to start Parallax Galactic, | 突然离开政界 开始创建视差银河 |
[37:00] | the very same pangalactic multinational we know today. | 也就是我们现在知道的泛星系的跨国公司 |
[37:04] | Now, many believe it was an act of conscience on his part. | 很多人认为他是因为良心不安 |
[37:08] | Others wonder if there was more to the story than that. | 但有些人觉得其中可能有猫腻 |
[37:16] | Fisk’s plan wouldn’t have worked. | 菲斯克的计划注定失败 |
[37:18] | I know that, and you know that. | 咱俩都很清楚 |
[37:20] | But the rest of the world still doesn’t. | 但其他人并不知道 |
[37:22] | So what? His plan is as dead as he is. | 那又怎么样 他的计划已经随他而去了 |
[37:25] | Only if I kill it. | 除非我毙了它 |
[37:28] | We still have public opinion with us. | 舆论仍然站在我们这边 |
[37:29] | So if you want me to endorse your plan, | 所以如果你想让我支持你的计划 |
[37:33] | you need to make it worth my while. | 你起码要让我觉得值得 |
[37:35] | I have a company I’m looking to start. | 我要成立一家公司 |
[37:37] | I need seed money from the international grant money | 你得把收到的国际补助金中的种子资金给我 |
[37:39] | you’ll receive, and I need ships. | 我还需要飞船 |
[37:43] | You want money and spaceships | 让你毙掉一个你知道行不通的计划 |
[37:46] | for disowning a plan you know would never work. | 我还要给你钱和飞船 |
[37:48] | Don’t you realize that billions of people will die | 你不知道如果实施菲斯克的计划 |
[37:51] | if Fisk’s plan were implemented? | 会死几十亿人吗 |
[37:53] | Oh, and I want a moon. | 我还要一颗卫星 |
[37:56] | Io, in fact. | 木卫一 |
[37:57] | Jupiter still has 79 other moons, | 木星还有79颗卫星 |
[37:59] | so you shouldn’t miss it much. | 所以你应该不会很在意 |
[38:04] | So do we have a deal, Miss Liu? | 刘小姐 成交吗 |
[38:09] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[38:19] | Nice getting to know you, Jax. | 很高兴认识你 杰克斯 |
[38:22] | Suffice it to say, | 我只想说 |
[38:24] | I truly enjoyed our time together. | 我真的很享受我们在一起的时光 |
[38:27] | I wish I could say the same. | 可惜我并不这么觉得 |
[38:34] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:35] | I’m sure we’ll see each other again in the future. | 我相信以后我们还会再见面的 |
[38:42] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:44] | You didn’t kill anyone else, I hope? | 你没杀其他人吧 |
[38:47] | No. | 没有 |
[38:49] | But I need to find out what else my uncle is hiding about Harlan Fried. | 但我要搞清楚我叔叔还隐瞒了哈伦·弗里德 |
[38:53] | And me. | 和我什么事 |
[38:57] | Uncle, are you home? | 叔叔 你在家吗 |
[39:03] | Xander, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. | 桑德尔 抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
[39:06] | I’m looking for my uncle. | 我在找我叔叔 |
[39:08] | Well, the professor had to leave unexpectedly on business. | 教授临时出差了 |
[39:11] | Anything I can help you with? | 我可以帮你吗 |
[39:13] | I think there’s something strange going on with me, | 我身上发生了怪事 |
[39:15] | and my uncle knows more than he’s telling me. | 我觉得叔叔对我有所隐瞒 |
[39:18] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:19] | Xander, where are you? | 桑德尔 你人呢 |
[39:22] | Jax, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were here. | 杰克斯 抱歉 我不知道你也在 |
[39:25] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[39:28] | I was just looking for my uncle. | 我只是在找我叔叔 |
[39:30] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是故意吵醒你们的 |
[39:31] | I have to go. Good night. | 我走了 晚安 |
[39:57] | It must be very important for you to come here, Donovan. | 多诺万 你来这里一定有要事吧 |
[40:00] | It is. | 是的 |
[40:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |