时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My telepathic powers seem to be growing. | 我的心灵感应能力似乎在增强 |
[00:05] | We need Jax to reestablish contact with Cordelia. | 我们需要杰克斯与科迪丽亚重新建立联系 |
[00:08] | This is the latest in surveillance technology from the CIS. | 这是中情局最新的监控技术 |
[00:11] | That’s going inside me? | 这东西要注入我的体内 |
[00:13] | You don’t want to be with me. You want to be with Ralen. | 你不想和我在一起 你想和瑞伦在一起 |
[00:15] | My heart was not into it. | 我有点心不在焉 |
[00:17] | That’s because it belonged to Jax, isn’t it? | 因为你心里在想着杰克斯吧 |
[00:19] | I can’t have feelings, Jax, and still do my job. | 杰克斯 我这份工作不能动感情 |
[00:23] | It appears Parallax is in possession of a powerful new weapon. | 视差好像获得了一个强大的新武器 |
[00:27] | Whatever it is, it’s too bloody dangerous | 不管是什么 落到哈伦·弗里德手里 |
[00:28] | to leave in Harlan Fried’s hands. | 都太危险了 |
[00:30] | It was you that opened the portal, | 是你打开了新波特兰的传送门 |
[00:31] | just as you will do the same for me. | 你现在也要帮我打开 |
[00:36] | We must be a pretty long way from Tiagra. | 不过我们现在肯定离迪阿格拉挺远的 |
[00:44] | Are those Zatarian ships? | 那是扎塔的飞船吗 |
[00:46] | What are they doing here? | 他们在干什么 |
[00:48] | They’re preparing for war. | 备战 |
[00:50] | This place is an old Zatari outpost from the war, | 这是扎塔战时的前哨 |
[00:53] | but we were told it was abandoned. | 但我们听说已经废弃了 |
[00:57] | Not from where I’m standing. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[01:01] | I do not have an explanation for this. | 我也不知情 |
[01:05] | We need to get out of here. Right now. | 我们得立刻离开这里 |
[01:07] | And how in the worlds do we do that? | 怎么走啊 |
[01:09] | We go through there! | 从那里走 |
[01:17] | Get to the portal. | 快去传送门 |
[01:18] | No! | 不 |
[01:18] | What if it takes us back to where we were? | 要是我们又回去了怎么办 |
[01:20] | Anywhere is better than here! | 去哪都比在这里强 |
[01:22] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[01:43] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[01:50] | Ralen, come on! | 瑞伦 快点 |
[01:55] | – Go, go! – No! | -快走 -不 |
[02:18] | Xander. | 桑德尔 |
[03:11] | Start talking! | 快说 |
[03:22] | Now you tell me what you know about the Zatarian fleet. | 快点告诉我 你对扎塔舰队的了解 |
[03:25] | I am done asking nicely. | 我不客气了 |
[03:27] | Oh, that was nice? | 你之前也叫客气 |
[03:30] | I know half a dozen ways to make you talk, | 我知道六种让你开口的方法 |
[03:32] | and most of them are deeply unpleasant. | 大多都非常不舒服 |
[03:35] | I want answers! | 我要答案 |
[03:36] | Start talking! | 快说 |
[03:38] | You are not listening. | 你没听我说吗 |
[03:39] | I do not know why there was a Zatarian armada in the sky | 我不知道为什么天上会有一支 |
[03:43] | above the planet. | 扎塔舰队 |
[03:43] | What are you doing, Xander? | 你在干什么 桑德尔 |
[03:48] | Jax, just relax. | 杰克斯 放松 |
[03:50] | How’s your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[03:53] | I guess that depends on what I think I’m seeing right now. | 这取决于我看到的状况 |
[03:56] | If it is the commander threatening to torture me, | 如果你看到的是指挥官威胁要折磨我 |
[03:58] | then your keen powers of observation | 那么你敏锐的观察力 |
[03:59] | appears to be functioning adequately, Jax. | 看起来没问题 杰克斯 |
[04:01] | Jax, you have no idea what’s going on here. | 杰克斯 你不知道这是什么情况 |
[04:05] | I’m pretty sure I just saw you trying to intimidate my friend, | 我刚才看到你想用私刑恐吓我的朋友 |
[04:07] | who also happens to be your student, with physical assault. | 他也是你的学生啊 |
[04:10] | Multiple times. | 很多次了 |
[04:12] | Multiple times? How long have I been out? | 很多次 我昏了多久 |
[04:14] | A few hours. You’re hurt badly, Jax. | 几个小时 你伤得很重 杰克斯 |
[04:17] | You should lie down. | 你还是躺下吧 |
[04:21] | This man is an enemy combatant. | 他是敌对战斗人员 |
[04:24] | Jax, you saw the fleet. | 杰克斯 你也看到舰队了 |
[04:26] | The Zatarians are preparing for war. | 扎塔人正在备战 |
[04:28] | That is in violation of every peace accord | 这违反了他们与联盟 |
[04:30] | they have with the Confederacy. | 签订的所有和平协议 |
[04:31] | Yes, and my father must be warned. | 是的 我必须警告我父亲 |
[04:33] | I assure you my government has nothing to do with this betrayal. | 我向你保证 我的政府与这次背叛无关 |
[04:37] | Then who does? | 那是谁呢 |
[04:38] | Much like Earth, there are factions among my kind | 和地球一样 我的种族也分派系 |
[04:40] | who are not happy about the current state of interstellar relations. | 有一部分人对星际关系的现状感到不满意 |
[04:44] | This fleet poses as much threat to my race as it does yours. | 这个舰队对我的种族也构成同样的威胁 |
[04:49] | And you really expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[04:51] | I do not care what you believe. | 我不在乎你相不相信 |
[04:55] | Xander, let him go! | 桑德尔 放开他 |
[04:57] | Oh, so I suppose you believe him then? | 看来你相信他了 |
[04:58] | I don’t know what I believe. | 我不知道我要相信什么 |
[05:00] | But I know we need his help to get out of wherever we are. | 但我知道我们需要他的帮助才能出去 |
[05:07] | I know you want to see the good in everyone, | 我知道你希望看到每个人的优点 |
[05:09] | but sometimes you are missing what is right in front of your face. | 但有时你会漏掉眼前的一切 |
[05:13] | Sounds familiar. | 很耳熟啊 |
[05:15] | How many more of your friends do we have to lose, Jax, | 杰克斯 你还要为了这个荒谬的执念 |
[05:18] | for this ridiculous obsession? | 失去多少朋友 |
[05:20] | How many more bad decisions do you think you can get away with? | 你认为你还能弥补多少错误的决定 |
[05:23] | Look where we are. | 看看我们现在 |
[05:24] | If you had listened to me on Euphoria 7 | 如果你在欢欣7号星听我的 |
[05:26] | instead of running back to Cordelia Fried, | 不去找科迪丽亚·弗里德 |
[05:29] | we wouldn’t have ended up on Tiagra. | 我们就不会去迪阿格拉 |
[05:31] | We wouldn’t have gone through the portal. | 那我们也不会穿过传送门 |
[05:32] | And we would not be here, wherever “Here” Is. | 来到这里 我都不知道这是哪里 |
[05:36] | Do not blame Jax, Mr. Duvall. | 别怪杰克斯 杜瓦尔先生 |
[05:39] | You are exactly where your Professor Osborn wishes you to be. | 奥斯本教授派你来就是这个目的 |
[05:43] | He sent you to Euphoria 7, did he not? | 是他派你去欢欣7号星的 不是吗 |
[05:46] | You are a pawn in a much larger game. | 你只是这场大局的一枚棋子 |
[05:48] | Uncuff him, Xander. | 解开他 桑德尔 |
[05:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:59] | That will not be necessary. | 不用了 |
[06:05] | The portal’s vanished. | 传送门消失了 |
[06:06] | Please tell me you two have at least figured out where we are. | 你俩应该知道我们在哪了吧 |
[06:28] | I’ve seen historical holos of cities like this. | 我见过这样的城市历史全息图 |
[06:32] | Old Earth tech. | 旧地球科技 |
[06:34] | So the portal brought us back in time? | 所以传送门让我们穿越了 |
[06:37] | Not quite. | 也不完全是 |
[06:58] | I want to leave you with a final thought. | 最后我想让大家思考一下 |
[07:02] | Our ancestors fled a dying Earth for the stars. | 我们的祖先逃离了垂死的地球 |
[07:07] | The single most important step in our evolution as a species. | 作为一个物种 这是我们进化过程中最重要的一步 |
[07:13] | Now, the lucky ones headed to our closest celestial neighbors. | 幸运的人们前往我们最近的天体邻居 |
[07:16] | But sadly, more than half of our ships never made it to a planet. | 但不幸的是 超过一半的飞船没有抵达 |
[07:21] | Their crews dying of starvation, radiation sickness, | 他们的船员死于饥饿 辐射病 |
[07:25] | or vanishing out there in the infinite void. | 或者消失在无限的空间中 |
[07:28] | Their bravery paved our future | 他们的勇气为我们的未来铺平了道路 |
[07:30] | and helped heal a dying world. | 帮助我们治愈了一个垂死的世界 |
[07:33] | And it’s my job to ensure each and every one of you | 我的工作就是确保你们 |
[07:37] | are found worthy of that sacrifice. | 都是值得这种牺牲的 |
[07:42] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[07:50] | Have you seen Ralen? | 你见到瑞伦了吗 |
[07:52] | Why, was he asking about me? | 怎么了 他找我吗 |
[07:54] | Jax never came back from Solstice Break. | 杰克斯冬至假期后就没见到人 |
[07:56] | Maybe he’s seen her. | 也许他见到她了 |
[07:57] | He may actually be the why. | 也许就是因为他 |
[07:59] | Ralen told me he liked her, so I kind of encouraged him | 瑞伦告诉我他喜欢她 所以我鼓励他 |
[08:01] | to go after her on Euphoria 7. | 去欢欣7号星找她了 |
[08:03] | So I’m the only one that cares about grades in the study group. | 所以我是学习小组里唯一关心成绩的人 |
[08:06] | – And celibacy. – Not funny. | -还有单身 -这不好笑 |
[08:08] | If they miss enough classes they’ll be expelled. | 如果他们缺课太多 就会被开除的 |
[08:10] | Well, then we should definitely try and contact them, | 那我们得联系他们 |
[08:12] | before it’s too late. | 免得来不及了 |
[08:16] | Keep an eye out for any useful tech. | 多留意有用的科技 |
[08:18] | We need to find a way to send a message off this planet. | 我们要想办法与外界联系 |
[08:21] | Judging from that ominous-looking ship | 从那艘不祥的飞船判断 |
[08:23] | looming above us, we may also may need weapons. | 我们可能还需要武器 |
[08:28] | Something about that ship feels familiar to me. | 那艘飞船有点眼熟 |
[08:34] | You ever seen anything like it? | 你见过这样的东西吗 |
[08:36] | No. | 没有 |
[08:39] | It must have something to do with that portal that brought us here. | 一定与把我们传送过来的传送门有关 |
[08:43] | Either way, it’s freaking me out. | 总之太吓人了 |
[08:46] | Well, it’s not sending out any energy signatures at all. | 无法发出任何能量信号 |
[08:52] | I think it’s derelict. | 这里应该是被遗弃了 |
[09:03] | These were standard issue in the Ark ships | 这些是在大迁徙期间 |
[09:05] | during the Great Migration. | 方舟飞船上的标准配置 |
[09:17] | He’s covered in burn marks. | 他身上都是烧伤的痕迹 |
[09:29] | What was Ralen doing on Euphoria 7? | 瑞伦去欢欣7号星干什么 |
[09:34] | I mean, he just turns up in the middle of an EarthCom black-op? | 那是地球网的秘密行动 他怎么会出现 |
[09:40] | He’s part of a species that is building an armada | 就是他的种族在建造舰队 |
[09:42] | to wipe out the human race. | 准备消灭人类 |
[09:44] | We don’t know that yet. | 这可不一定 |
[09:47] | You can’t let personal feelings get in the way of duty. | 你不能让个人感情妨碍工作 |
[09:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:52] | You made that abundantly clear | 你让我给我叔叔当间谍时 |
[09:53] | when you used me as a spy for my uncle. | 说得很清楚了 |
[09:55] | I’m trying to protect you, Jax. | 我在保护你 杰克斯 |
[09:56] | I don’t need you to protect me, okay? | 我不需要你来保护我 好吗 |
[09:58] | I can protect myself. | 我可以自保 |
[10:00] | And look where that’s got you. | 看看你在哪里 |
[10:01] | Are we really doing this right now? | 现在还要吵架吗 |
[10:05] | I know you like him, Jax. | 我知道你喜欢他 杰克斯 |
[10:07] | I like him too. | 我也喜欢他 |
[10:08] | But you cannot ignore the empirical evidence against him. | 但你不能忽视对他不利的证据 |
[10:13] | I hope I’m wrong. | 我也希望我是错的 |
[10:15] | I really hope you’re right. | 我真心希望你是对的 |
[10:17] | But we need to be vigilant. | 但我们要保持警惕 |
[10:18] | Can we at least agree on that? | 起码在这一点上达成一致吧 |
[10:37] | I think our best hope of finding any useful tech | 那艘飞船上应该有 |
[10:39] | to contact Earth is on that ship. | 联系地球的科技吧 |
[10:54] | Can you just stop it for one damn minute, Atria? | 你能不能停下来 阿特丽亚 |
[10:58] | – I am begging you. – Stop what? | -求你了 -停止什么 |
[10:59] | I wasn’t doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[11:02] | And you missed another class. | 你又翘了一节课 |
[11:04] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我没办法啊 |
[11:07] | My head feels like it’s on fire right now. | 我的头要炸了 |
[11:09] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[11:14] | It’s not your concern anymore. | 这不关你的事了 |
[11:17] | Jax and Ralen missed their return shuttle from Euphoria 7. | 杰克斯和瑞伦错过了从欢欣7号星返回的穿梭机 |
[11:21] | Mystery solved. | 谜团解开了 |
[11:22] | They slept in. | 他们睡过头了 |
[11:24] | What I mean is that’s all I found. | 我是说我只找到了这个信息 |
[11:26] | They’ve vanished from the entire data stream. | 他们从数据流中消失了 |
[11:29] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[11:30] | I searched for Xander too. | 我也搜索了桑德尔 |
[11:32] | Ghosted in the same way. | 同样找不到了 |
[11:34] | There is no record of them leaving Euphoria 7, | 没有他们离开欢欣7号星的记录 |
[11:36] | and there’s no record of them still being there. | 也没有他们还在那里的记录 |
[11:39] | We have to tell someone. | 我们得上报一下 |
[11:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[11:49] | Good evening, cadets. | 晚上好 学员们 |
[11:52] | I do hope for your sake this is worth | 我真心希望你们打乱了我繁忙的日程 |
[11:53] | disrupting my very busy schedule. | 是真的有要紧事 |
[11:56] | It concerns your niece, | 这与你侄女 |
[11:58] | Ralen and your teacher’s assistant, Xander Duvall. | 瑞伦和你的助教 桑德尔·杜瓦尔有关 |
[12:01] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[12:02] | I assumed it was regarding the C-minus you received | 我以为你是因为战斗战术与战略期中考试 |
[12:04] | on your Battle Tactics & Strategy midterm, Atria. | 得到的C-而来呢 阿特丽亚 |
[12:12] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[12:13] | they haven’t reported back from Winter Solstice Break. | 他们冬至假期后还没有回来报到 |
[12:16] | We think they might be in some kind of trouble. | 我们觉得他们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[12:18] | Students often get into trouble on Solstice Break. | 学生们经常在冬至假期中惹上麻烦 |
[12:21] | Your concern is noted, but not warranted. | 你们的担心我知道了 但是没必要 |
[12:24] | They are on assignment for me. | 他们在执行我布置的任务 |
[12:27] | Doing what, exactly? | 什么任务 |
[12:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:30] | I didn’t realize I am required to report to my first-year cadets. | 我怎么不知道我还要向一年级学员汇报啊 |
[12:35] | We’ll, uh, let you get back to that busy schedule now, sir. | 你继续忙吧 先生 |
[12:37] | We were just worried. | 我们只是有些担心 |
[12:39] | Ralen was with them? | 瑞伦和他们在一起吗 |
[12:41] | Affirmative. | 对 |
[12:43] | Yeah, we think so, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[12:49] | The USS Searcher lost contact with Earth 150 years ago. | 美国海军搜索者号150年前与地球失去联系 |
[12:54] | Intended destination: Proxima Centauri. | 预定目的地 比邻星 |
[12:58] | Looks like they never made it. | 看来他们没能抵达 |
[13:32] | I think that I can access the ship’s log. | 我好像能查到船上的日志 |
[13:34] | Hoping to find astrogation data. | 希望能找到天文数据 |
[13:37] | What about a way to get a message back to Earth? | 有没有办法与地球联系 |
[13:42] | No, the comms gear’s been completely stripped. | 不行 通讯设备都没了 |
[13:45] | But you guys keep an eye out for anything else | 但你们留意一下 |
[13:46] | we may be able to salvage. | 能回收的东西 |
[14:13] | We lost navigational control. | 我们失去了导航控制 |
[14:25] | There isn’t much on here. | 这里没什么有用的东西 |
[14:27] | Most of the data’s been corrupted. | 大部分数据都被破坏了 |
[14:28] | We lost navigational control because of a spatial anomaly. | 由于空间异常 我们失去了导航控制 |
[14:33] | Our star charts are useless. | 我们的星图没用了 |
[14:36] | Ship was heavily damaged, | 飞船严重受损 |
[14:37] | but we managed to set her down. | 但我们安全降落了 |
[14:40] | We called it Homestead. | 我们称之为宅基地 |
[14:41] | Population: 2,012. | 人口数量 2012 |
[14:44] | Morale is high. | 士气高涨 |
[14:45] | We may be lost, but we will make this work. | 我们虽然迷路了 但我们会成功的 |
[14:48] | We have no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:49] | No other choice. | 别无选择 |
[14:52] | Captain Alice Grant, USS Searcher, commanding. | 爱丽丝·格兰特舰长 美国海军搜索者号指挥官 |
[14:56] | Major Taylor, front and center. | 泰勒少校 出列 |
[14:58] | I wonder what happened to them. | 不知道他们后来怎么样了 |
[15:01] | The same thing that’s going to happen to us | 如果我们无法联系地球 |
[15:02] | if we can’t send a message out. | 也会变成这样 |
[15:08] | I realize that no one off this planet may ever see this, | 我知道别的星球没有人会看到这个 |
[15:11] | but I would still like to say | 但我还是想说 |
[15:12] | that the only reason that we’re all still alive | 我们活着的唯一原因 |
[15:14] | is because of the courage and the bravery shown by Captain Grant. | 就是因为格兰特舰长的胆量和勇气 |
[15:19] | So on behalf of the entire crew and the settlers, | 所以我代表全体船员和开拓者 |
[15:22] | I would like to officially thank her. | 我要正式感谢她一下 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Year five. | 第五年 |
[15:32] | Homestead is strong and growing. | 宅基地在顽强地生存 |
[15:35] | Maybe getting lost was the best thing that ever happened to us. | 也许迷路对我们来说是件好事 |
[15:38] | Captain Alice Grant, out. | 爱丽丝·格兰特舰长 下线 |
[15:40] | We found a cave under the city. | 我们在城市下面发现了一个洞穴 |
[15:43] | You are looking at the first recorded evidence | 你所看到的是第一个记录在案的证据 |
[15:48] | that we are not alone in the universe. | 我们在宇宙中并不孤单 |
[15:51] | My geologist believes that these markings | 我的地质学家认为这些印记 |
[15:53] | are over 30,000 years old. | 已经超过3万年了 |
[15:56] | It appears that this pictograph | 这个象形文字 |
[15:58] | is of an alien holding up a baby. | 好像是一个外星人在拖着一个婴儿 |
[16:01] | A human baby. | 一个人类婴儿 |
[16:12] | Are you all right, Jax? | 你没事吧 杰克斯 |
[16:14] | They arrived yesterday. | 他们是昨天抵达的 |
[16:16] | We tried to make peaceful contact, | 我们尝试和平相处 |
[16:17] | but they just started slaughtering us. | 但他们开始屠杀我们 |
[16:21] | We’re going to try to get this transmission to Earth, | 我们要把这个传回地球 |
[16:23] | warn humanity that these creatures are out there. | 警告人类这些生物的存在 |
[16:26] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[16:28] | Move! Move! Move! They’re coming! | 快跑 快跑 他们来了 |
[16:44] | We lost navigational control because of a spatial anomaly. | 由于空间异常 我们失去了导航控制 |
[16:48] | Those same aliens were on New Portland. | 新波特兰也是这些外星人 |
[16:50] | Why were they on this planet? | 他们为什么会在这个星球 |
[16:52] | Why would they kill everyone? | 他们为什么要杀了所有人 |
[16:55] | We’re not alone. | 有人来了 |
[16:57] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[16:59] | Commander, I hope that given our current tactical situation, | 指挥官 根据我们目前的战略形势 |
[17:02] | you will forgive me a minor subterfuge. | 希望你可以原谅我使用一个小伎俩 |
[17:05] | What subterfuge? | 什么伎俩 |
[17:11] | I thought you searched him. | 你不是搜过他的身了吗 |
[17:13] | I did. | 我搜了 |
[17:14] | Major Taylor, front and center. | 泰勒少校 出列 |
[17:16] | Boys and their toys. What is our plan? | 大男孩们 有什么计划 |
[17:18] | I realize that no one off this planet may ever see this, | 我知道别的星球没有人会看到这个 |
[17:21] | but I would like to say | 但我还是想说 |
[17:22] | that the only reason that we’re all still alive | 我们活着的唯一原因 |
[17:24] | is because of the courage and the bravery shown by Captain Grant. | 就是因为格兰特舰长的胆量和勇气 |
[17:28] | They arrived yesterday. | 他们是昨天抵达的 |
[17:30] | We tried to make peaceful contact, | 我们尝试和平相处 |
[17:31] | but they just started slaughtering us… | 但他们开始屠杀我们 |
[17:34] | …slaughtering us, slaughtering us… | 屠杀我们 屠杀我们 |
[17:38] | Shut it off. Please. | 请关掉 |
[17:41] | Shut it off. | 关掉 |
[17:45] | Major Taylor, how are you still alive? | 泰勒少校 你怎么还活着 |
[17:48] | Call me Marcus. | 叫我马库斯吧 |
[17:51] | The blue flowers. | 蓝花 |
[17:52] | The pollen, they halt the aging process here on the planet. | 蓝花的花粉让我在这颗星球上不会衰老 |
[17:55] | A literal fountain of youth. | 青春源泉啊 |
[17:57] | I’ve lived here on this planet for over 150 years. | 我在这颗星球上生活了150多年 |
[18:00] | Completely on my own. | 孤身一人 |
[18:03] | Everybody else is dead… | 其他人都死了 |
[18:05] | including my captain. | 包括我的舰长 |
[18:07] | I understand, and I sympathize with your loss, Major. | 我明白 我很遗憾 少校 |
[18:10] | But right now, I need you to tell me everything you know | 但是现在你得告诉我 |
[18:12] | about the comms array of the Searcher. | 搜查者号的通信阵列信息 |
[18:14] | Now, do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah, it’s in my camp. | 知道 在我的营地 |
[18:17] | But it’s useless. | 但已经没用了 |
[18:19] | I tried boosting the signal, | 我试过加大信号 |
[18:20] | but it won’t get past the irradiated ionosphere, | 但信号无法穿过辐射电离层 |
[18:22] | so… | 所以 |
[18:23] | Well, technology’s moved on a bit | 你离开地球之后 |
[18:25] | since you left Earth, Marcus. | 科技发展了不少 马库斯 |
[18:27] | Can you take me to it? | 你能带我过去吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:31] | But now it’s my turn. | 但是现在该我问你们了 |
[18:33] | How did you guys get here? | 你们怎么来这里的 |
[18:34] | We arrived through a portal. | 通过传送门 |
[18:36] | It dropped us in a cave beneath the city. | 它把我们传送到了城市下的一个洞穴里 |
[18:40] | How long ago, man? | 多久之前 |
[18:41] | Approximately 15 Earth hours. | 地球15小时之前吧 |
[18:45] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[18:46] | Quickly, follow me. | 快跟着我 |
[18:48] | You disturbed their temple. They’re coming for us. | 你们闯入了他们的神庙 他们来找我们了 |
[18:50] | Do we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[18:51] | Right now we don’t have much of a choice. | 现在我们别无选择 |
[18:52] | Grab the bags, grab anything useful you can. | 拿上包 带上有用的东西 |
[18:54] | We’re going to need it for the comms array. | 通信阵列用得上的 |
[19:00] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[19:05] | I’ll hold them off. You go. | 我拖住他们 你快走 |
[19:13] | Leave me. I’m wounded. | 别管我了 我受伤了 |
[19:14] | Come on! | 快走 |
[19:15] | I’ll just slow you down. Leave me. | 我会拖累你的 别管我了 |
[19:18] | Come on! Move! | 快走 |
[19:22] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[19:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:48] | Thomas, I know you’re in pain. | 托马斯 我知道你很痛苦 |
[19:50] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[19:52] | No, Atria. | 不用 阿特丽亚 |
[19:56] | No what? | 不用什么 |
[19:58] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说啊 |
[20:00] | You don’t have to. | 不用你说 |
[20:02] | You read my mind. | 你读了我的思想 |
[20:03] | I’m reading everyone’s minds. It won’t stop. | 我在读取每个人的思想 根本停不下来 |
[20:06] | I can’t control my powers. There’s something wrong with me. | 我无法控制我的能力 我不太对劲 |
[20:09] | Let me take you to the Med-Center. | 我带你去医疗中心吧 |
[20:11] | Maybe they can help. | 或许他们能帮上忙 |
[20:13] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[20:15] | The pills don’t work. | 那些药不管用 |
[20:18] | I even went to my quiet place to try and clear my head. | 我甚至去了能让我安静的地方来放空大脑 |
[20:22] | The old Western town in the VR simulator? | 你是说虚拟现实模拟器里的西部老城镇吗 |
[20:25] | Even in a sim my powers are out of control. | 即使在模拟器里 我也控制不了自己的能力 |
[20:28] | I read Hari’s mind. | 我连哈里的思想都读了 |
[20:30] | Hari? Who’s that? | 哈里 那是谁 |
[20:33] | My horse. | 我的马 |
[20:39] | You broke my heart. | 你让我心碎了 |
[20:42] | And it hurts. | 我真的很伤心 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | I was just trying to be honest with my feelings. | 我只是想坦诚面对自己的感受 |
[20:50] | This is all new to me, Tom. | 这一切对我来说都是全新的 汤姆 |
[20:54] | I’ve never experienced what it’s like | 我从来没有经历过 |
[20:56] | being in a real relationship, | 一段真实的恋情 |
[21:00] | or cared about someone like I care about you. | 也没有像关心你一样关心过别人 |
[21:05] | And I know you know that, | 我觉得你是知道的 |
[21:07] | even if it’s hard to accept right now. | 即使你现在很难接受这个事实 |
[21:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:15] | Just not in the way you want me to. | 只不过不像你希望的那样 |
[21:25] | I don’t– | 我不想 |
[21:27] | I don’t want to hurt you, or anybody else. I’ve got to– | 我不想伤害你和其他人 所以我必须 |
[21:31] | I’ve got to get as far away from everyone as I can. | 我必须离所有人越远越好 |
[21:54] | If he were human, I’d say he punctured a lung. | 如果他是人类 我觉得他的肺被刺穿了 |
[21:57] | But he’s not human, so I’m not sure. | 但他不是人类 所以我也不确定 |
[22:00] | Can you help him? | 你能救救他吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[22:05] | But if he’s anything like humans, | 但是如果他和人类相像 |
[22:06] | he needs to rest right now. | 那他现在得休息 |
[22:11] | Those aliens that tried to attack us, | 我们之前见过那些 |
[22:13] | we’ve seen them before. | 攻击我们的外星人 |
[22:16] | What do you know about them? | 你对他们有什么了解 |
[22:18] | I mean, nothing. | 一无所知 |
[22:19] | We tried to communicate with them | 我们进入他们神庙时 |
[22:21] | when we entered their temple, but… | 尝试过和他们交流 但是 |
[22:23] | …it was useless. | 没有用 |
[22:25] | They just wanted to kill us. | 他们只想杀了我们 |
[22:28] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[22:32] | You were the only survivor? | 你是唯一的幸存者吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry, Marcus. | 马库斯 我很遗憾 |
[22:40] | Those same aliens came to my planet | 那些外星人也去了我的星球 |
[22:42] | and took everything that I love. | 夺走了我爱的一切 |
[22:46] | I was the only one left. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[23:06] | You know, I’m sorry about your friend Ralen. | 对于你的朋友瑞伦 我很遗憾 |
[23:09] | She looks upset by it. | 她好像很难过 |
[23:20] | Maybe Elliot could talk to Jax. | 或许埃利奥特可以和杰克斯聊聊 |
[23:24] | Elliot? | 埃利奥特 |
[23:27] | I thought you were the only survivor of the Ark colony. | 你不是方舟殖民地的唯一幸存者吗 |
[23:29] | I am, but I’m not alone here. | 是的 但这里还有一个人 |
[23:34] | Elliot, Xander. | 埃利奥特 这是桑德尔 |
[23:37] | Xander, Elliot. | 桑德尔 这是埃利奥特 |
[23:41] | Well, say hi to Elliot. | 跟埃利奥特打个招呼吧 |
[23:45] | Hi, Elliot. | 埃利奥特 |
[23:47] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[23:50] | Well, okay, I’ll tell Xander, | 我会告诉桑德尔 |
[23:51] | but he’s not going to like hearing that. | 但是他肯定不会高兴的 |
[23:56] | Elliot seems to think we’re all going to die horrible deaths. | 埃利奥特觉得我们会死得很惨 |
[24:04] | Well… tell Elliot that I’m an optimist, | 那告诉埃利奥特我很乐观 |
[24:09] | so not to worry. | 所以不用担心 |
[24:12] | I’ll let him know. | 我会的 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:31] | You think you’ll be able to get a signal out? | 你能发出信号吗 |
[24:36] | Almost. | 快了 |
[24:40] | But there’s only enough power to send one message. | 但是我们只能发出一条信息 |
[24:47] | How’s Ralen? | 瑞伦怎么样了 |
[24:48] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[24:54] | Look, Jax, maybe that attack fleet that we both saw | 杰克斯 也许我们看到的攻击舰队 |
[24:56] | was a big misunderstanding. | 只是一个很大的误会 |
[24:58] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 或许我错了 |
[25:01] | You don’t think you are, do you? | 你并不觉得你错了 是吧 |
[25:04] | I think that the most obvious explanation | 我认为通常最显而易见的解释 |
[25:07] | is usually the truth. | 就是事实本身 |
[25:09] | Sometimes you have to have a little faith. | 有时候你得有点信心 |
[25:12] | One of your better qualities. | 这是你的良好品质之一 |
[25:14] | So I have some better qualities then? | 原来我还是有一些良好品质啊 |
[25:17] | A few. | 有几个 |
[25:20] | You don’t care to elaborate, do you? | 你不愿细说 是吧 |
[25:27] | – Did you get it working? – Nearly. | -可以了吗 -差不多了 |
[25:30] | I was able to triangulate our position | 我利用些泰勒少校的旧星象图 |
[25:32] | using some of Major Taylor’s old star charts. | 三角定位出了我们的位置 |
[25:35] | And now soon I’ll be able to send their updates to EarthCom. | 很快我就可以把最新情况发给地球网了 |
[25:38] | Update about what? | 什么最新情况 |
[25:41] | The Zatarian fleet that we encountered. | 我们遇到的扎塔舰队 |
[25:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:44] | We have to tell them where we are. | 我们得告诉他们 我们的位置 |
[25:45] | Jax, you saw that fleet with your own eyes. | 杰克斯 你也看到了舰队 |
[25:48] | They’re preparing to attack Earth. | 他们正准备进攻地球 |
[25:53] | Xander, if we use that message as a warning, | 桑德尔 要是用那条信息示警 |
[25:56] | then we’re going to be stranded here. | 我们就会被困在这里的 |
[25:58] | Jax, intel this specific | 杰克斯 这么详确的情报 |
[26:00] | could save millions of lives on Earth. | 可以拯救地球上成千上万的生命 |
[26:03] | So when I get this system working, | 所以我一搞定这个 |
[26:05] | that is the message that I am going to send. | 就会把这条情报发出去 |
[26:08] | That is a foolish decision. | 这个决定很愚蠢 |
[26:11] | There is another option. | 还有一个选择 |
[26:13] | Based on the position of the binary suns, | 根据联星系统的方位 |
[26:16] | I believe this planet is closer to Zatar than it is to Earth. | 我相信这个星球离扎塔要比地球近 |
[26:19] | Our best chance is to contact my people | 最好的办法就是联系我的族人 |
[26:23] | in hopes of a swift rescue. | 让他们火速救援 |
[26:28] | Come on, get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[26:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[26:45] | You’re not going to let him do that, are you? | 你不会让他那么做吧 |
[26:46] | You already know the answer to that. | 你心里早就有答案了 |
[26:48] | Ralen is going to die. | 瑞伦会死的 |
[26:49] | Jax, you know that I would do whatever it takes | 杰克斯 你知道我愿意不惜一切代价 |
[26:52] | to save Ralen or anybody else under my command. | 去救瑞伦以及我的队员 |
[26:56] | But you’re still going to send that message to EarthCom, are you? | 但你还是要把那条信息发给地球网 是吗 |
[27:01] | That doesn’t mean I want him dead. | 这不代表我希望他死 |
[27:15] | Those creatures are going to be coming for us. | 那些生物不会放过我们的 |
[27:18] | We have to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 |
[27:23] | It must have been tough, | 独自在这里待了这么久 |
[27:25] | being here alone for so long. | 一定很不容易 |
[27:28] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[27:30] | I had Elliot here. | 我有埃利奥特 |
[27:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:35] | How did you do it, Marcus? | 你是怎么做到的 马库斯 |
[27:37] | How did you survive against those things? | 你是怎么挺过来的 |
[27:45] | My captain led us into battle. | 舰长带我们上了战场 |
[27:48] | We gave it to them hard. | 我们没让他们好过 |
[27:50] | Soldiers, civilians fighting side by side, | 士兵和平民并肩作战 |
[27:53] | giving it everything. | 倾尽全力 |
[27:56] | Captain Grant didn’t flinch. | 格兰特舰长毫不退缩 |
[27:57] | Copy that. Major Taylor! | 收到 泰勒少校 |
[27:59] | She never gave up. | 她从未放弃 |
[28:00] | They just overwhelmed us now. They were slaughtering us. | 他们大军压境 肆意屠杀 |
[28:06] | We were never going to win. | 我们根本就赢不了 |
[28:07] | Major Taylor, where are you? | 泰勒少校 你在哪 |
[28:11] | – And I ran. – Marcus? | -于是我跑了 -马库斯 |
[28:13] | – And I hid. – Where are you? | -躲了起来 -你在哪 |
[28:16] | I should have stood and fought with them. | 我应该与他们并肩作战的 |
[28:18] | Instead, I just ran away. | 可我逃跑了 |
[28:21] | I should have fought with them. | 我应该与他们并肩作战的 |
[28:26] | Comms are ready. | 通讯就绪 |
[28:36] | We should send a message to Zatar. | 我们应该给扎塔发条信息 |
[28:38] | They will dispatch a rescue ship. | 他们会派出救援船 |
[28:41] | I’m alerting EarthCom to the fact | 我要通知地球网 |
[28:44] | that your people are amassing an armada to destroy the Earth. | 你们集结舰队准备摧毁地球 |
[28:47] | I’m afraid I cannot let you do that. | 我恐怕不能让你这么做 |
[28:50] | What, and you’re going to stop me? | 怎么 你要阻止我吗 |
[28:52] | Ralen, you can hardly stand. | 瑞伦 你连站起来都困难 |
[28:55] | I will not let you send that message, Commander Duvall. | 我不会让你发出这条信息的 杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[28:59] | Is that a threat? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[29:02] | Take it as you wish. | 随你怎么想 |
[29:05] | I have a sworn duty to the Confederacy | 上报重要军事情报 |
[29:08] | to report vital military intelligence. | 是我向联邦宣过誓的使命 |
[29:14] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[29:17] | Jax, what the hell are you doing? | 杰克斯 你在干什么 |
[29:19] | Being impulsive. | 冲动一次 |
[29:23] | Jax, we only had one message and you sent it. | 杰克斯 你用掉了我们唯一的机会 |
[29:25] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[29:27] | I sent it to the only people we can trust. | 我把信息发给了我们能信任的人 |
[29:34] | Someone’s trying to contact me. | 有人在联系我 |
[29:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:37] | I don’t know. This feels so weird. | 我不知道 感觉好奇怪 |
[29:39] | I had to tap into a very low-tech wavelength to get the transmission. | 我必须接入一个非常低端科技的波长才能接收 |
[29:42] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[29:44] | I’m receiving a simple text-based hyperspace message | 我收到了一条简单文字的超空间信息 |
[29:48] | along with a set of coordinates. | 还有一串坐标 |
[29:57] | It’s Jax. | 是杰克斯 |
[29:59] | She’s with Xander. | 她和桑德尔在一起 |
[30:00] | And Ralen. | 还有瑞伦 |
[30:03] | You did it. You found them. | 你成功了 你找到他们了 |
[30:05] | Actually, Jax found us. | 其实是杰克斯找到了我们 |
[30:07] | For some reason her message sent through | 不知为何 她的信息是通过 |
[30:09] | an ancient information database known as the World Wide Web. | 一个叫万维网的古老信息库发来的 |
[30:13] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[30:14] | The good news is I know where Jax is. | 好消息是我知道杰克斯在哪了 |
[30:17] | The bad news is she’s in serious trouble. | 坏消息是 她有大麻烦了 |
[30:21] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[30:28] | Well, well. There’s two faces I wasn’t expecting | 瞧瞧 没想到这么快 |
[30:31] | to see again quite so soon. | 又见到你们俩了 |
[30:34] | And what prompts your visit at this ungodly hour? | 你们俩怎么这么晚来找我 |
[30:38] | This may sound harsh, Professor, | 说起来有点难听 教授 |
[30:40] | but you fibbed to us. | 你对我们撒谎了 |
[30:43] | We know Jax and Xander | 我们知道杰克斯和桑德尔 |
[30:44] | are not on a special assignment for the Academy. | 没有在执行学院的特别任务 |
[30:48] | And what makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[30:49] | Because they’re stranded halfway across the galaxy, | 因为他们被困在另一个星球 |
[30:52] | and desperately need our help. | 急需我们的帮助 |
[30:54] | And how exactly do you know this? | 你们是怎么知道的 |
[30:56] | Jax transmitted a message to me. | 杰克斯传了一条信息给我 |
[30:58] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[30:59] | And what was this message? | 信息是什么 |
[31:04] | “Help. | 求助 |
[31:06] | Surrounded by New Portland enemy.” | 我们被新波特兰的敌人包围了 |
[31:10] | We have to help them, Professor. | 我们必须帮助他们 教授 |
[31:13] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[31:15] | Give me the coordinates, | 把坐标给我 |
[31:16] | and I assure you I will find them. | 我保证我会找到他们的 |
[31:20] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[31:22] | You don’t think so? | 你觉得不行 |
[31:24] | “We don’t think so, sir.” | 是我们觉得不行 先生 |
[31:28] | This is not a game, cadets. | 这不是儿戏 学员 |
[31:30] | I need those coordinates now. | 把坐标给我 |
[31:31] | And you’ll get them… | 会给你的 |
[31:33] | on one condition. | 不过有一个条件 |
[31:50] | I’ve interfaced with the battle cruiser’s computer and nav system. | 我连接了巡洋舰的电脑以及导航系统 |
[31:53] | Entering coordinates. | 输入坐标 |
[31:56] | You have your destination, Captain. | 找到目的地了 舰长 |
[31:58] | Light speed. | 光速前进 |
[32:04] | I sent a message to Pilar. | 我给皮拉发了信息 |
[32:07] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[32:09] | Hopefully help is on the way. | 希望救援正在赶来 |
[32:11] | What about sending a message to EarthCom | 不是说要给地球网发信息 |
[32:13] | about the Zatarian fleet preparing to strike Earth? | 示警扎塔舰队准备进攻地球吗 |
[32:17] | Guess that’s on hold for now. | 那个先放一放吧 |
[32:21] | You do not believe me when I say | 我说我不知道扎塔舰队的意图时 |
[32:22] | I know nothing of the intention of that Zatarian fleet. | 你并不相信我 |
[32:26] | You’re my friend, | 你是我的朋友 |
[32:27] | and I know you’ve never lied to me. | 我知道你没骗过我 |
[32:30] | So I’m going to ask you something, | 所以我要问你一件事 |
[32:31] | and I need you to tell me the truth. | 你要跟我说实话 |
[32:33] | Why did you follow me to Euphoria 7? | 你为什么跟着我去欢欣7号星 |
[32:35] | Now is definitely not the time or the place. | 现在不适合回答这个问题 |
[32:39] | Well, there may not be another time or place. | 也许以后就没机会了 |
[32:44] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[32:47] | I was viewing a romantic comedy transmission on Earth | 你不在时 我在地球上看了一部 |
[32:50] | while you were away. | 爱情喜剧片 |
[32:52] | I enjoyed it quite much, actually. | 我很喜欢 |
[32:54] | I wanted us to have the same happy ending. | 我希望我们俩也能有那样的完美结局 |
[33:01] | You are so weird, Ralen. | 你真奇怪 瑞伦 |
[33:03] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[33:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:06] | But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 但这未必是件坏事 |
[33:10] | I don’t think you understand. | 你好像没明白 |
[33:14] | I came to Euphoria 7 to tell you | 我去欢欣7号星是想告诉你 |
[33:16] | that I had developed sentimental feelings for you. | 你令我多愁善感 |
[33:21] | Sentimental feelings? | 多愁善感 |
[33:23] | Romantic feelings. | 爱情的感觉 |
[33:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:29] | I may be foolish to confess this to you, but… | 向你坦白这件事可能很愚蠢 |
[33:34] | I believe I am in love with you, Jax. | 但是我可能爱上你了 杰克斯 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:42] | You are hurt way worse than I thought. | 你受的伤比我想得还要严重 |
[33:45] | Do not do what you always do. | 不要老是这样 |
[33:47] | Make a humorous retort to deflect uncomfortable conversations. | 开个玩笑来转移尴尬的话题 |
[33:52] | And I presume it is uncomfortable for you. | 我猜你一定很尴尬 |
[33:55] | It’s not uncomfortable, it’s just a little surprising. | 不是尴尬 只是有点惊讶 |
[34:14] | Not that I expect you to answer this, but… | 我不是希望你能回答我 |
[34:17] | …I wish to know if you perhaps | 但我想知道你是否 |
[34:20] | share my feelings. | 和我有一样的感觉 |
[34:23] | Those creatures, they’re inside the city. | 那些生物已经进城了 |
[34:25] | We need to leave now. | 我们得走了 |
[34:35] | We’re completely surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[34:50] | Here. Shoot anything that moves. | 给 有动静就开枪 |
[35:15] | They’re on the roof. | 他们在房顶上 |
[35:17] | – Stay close. – What do we do now? | -别分散 -现在怎么办 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry about your friend Elliot. | 你朋友埃利奥特的事 我很遗憾 |
[35:37] | I would have done the same for him. | 换作是我也会这么做的 |
[35:51] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[35:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:07] | This is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn | 我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令 |
[36:09] | onboard the EarthCom battle cruiser Moshe Dayan. | 正在地球网巡洋舰摩西·达扬号上呼叫你们 |
[36:12] | Do you copy? | 收到请回复 |
[36:14] | Sir! Sir! Sir! Yes! | 长官 收到 |
[36:15] | Yes, sir! This is Commander Duvall. | 收到 长官 我是杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[36:17] | I am with Jax and Ralen on the surface. | 我和杰克斯还有瑞伦正在地面 |
[36:19] | Yes, sir! | 收到 长官 |
[36:20] | Am I glad to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[36:23] | We see your vehicle. | 看见你们的车了 |
[36:24] | We are making planetfall and will commence exfil. | 我们准备着陆 带你们撤离 |
[36:27] | Deploy infiltrators. | 派遣渗透者 |
[36:29] | Infiltrator Squad One to Squad Two, get in formation. | 渗透者一队二队 保持队形 |
[36:33] | Deploy shuttle. | 派遣飞船 |
[36:35] | Prepare for exfil. | 准备撤离 |
[36:40] | Protect the shuttle. Dust-off inbound. | 掩护救援飞船着陆 |
[36:43] | Okay, we have eyes on the shuttle. | 我们看到飞船了 |
[36:48] | The shuttle has landed! Over there! | 飞船着陆了 那里 |
[36:57] | Everybody out. Now. | 所有人立刻下车 |
[36:59] | I’ll lure them away so you can make it to your ship. | 我把他们引开 你们快上飞船 |
[37:04] | The aliens are coming. We need to go! | 外星人来了 快走 |
[37:06] | Marcus, come with us. | 马库斯 跟我们走吧 |
[37:07] | No, I ran before. | 不 我逃过一次了 |
[37:08] | Everybody I cared about died 150 years ago. | 150年前 我在乎的人都死了 |
[37:11] | This time I’m going to do what’s right. | 这次我不会再犯错了 |
[37:12] | I’m going to stay and fight. | 我要留下来继续战斗 |
[37:14] | Be safe and send Earth my regards when you get home. | 注意安全 回去以后向地球转达我的问候 |
[37:16] | Thank you for giving me a second chance. | 谢谢你给我第二次机会 |
[37:21] | Get out of here. Go. Go. Go! | 离开这儿 快走 |
[37:26] | Come at me, you ugly bastards! | 来追我啊 你们这群丑八怪 |
[37:29] | For Elliot! | 为了埃利奥特 |
[37:33] | This is shuttle XL4. We have cleared the planet | 这里是XL4号飞船 我们已经离开星球 |
[37:35] | and will commence docking. | 准备对接 |
[37:46] | The first portal took us to a Zatarian outpost | 第一个传送门把我们带到一个扎塔的前哨 |
[37:48] | where the fleet that we’d been tracking is mustering. | 我们一直追踪的舰队正在那里集结 |
[37:50] | The coordinates from my multi-bracelet– | 我手环上的坐标 |
[37:52] | I am aware, Mr. Duvall. | 我很清楚 杜瓦尔先生 |
[37:54] | What I now need is a full debrief on portals you encountered. | 跟我详细汇报一下你遇到的传送门 |
[37:57] | How they worked and where they took you. | 它们是怎么运作的 把你们送去了哪里 |
[37:59] | We lost Jacqueline’s signal when she made the jump | 杰奎琳穿越第一个传送门时 |
[38:01] | through the first portal. | 我们丢失了她的信号 |
[38:03] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[38:04] | From the nanotech you injected into her on Euphoria 7. | 你在欢欣7号星上给她注入的纳米信号 |
[38:08] | You don’t think you were the only one watching. | 你不会以为只有你在监控她吧 |
[38:10] | Why do you think I gave it to you? | 不然你以为我为什么会给你 |
[38:12] | You knew that Fried would use her to open the portal? | 你知道弗里德会利用她打开传送门 |
[38:15] | You wanted her to do it. | 你希望她能打开 |
[38:16] | To see what was inside, yes. | 没错 我想看看里面有什么 |
[38:19] | Say, if that was the case, | 既然是这样 |
[38:20] | then why didn’t you just tell me | 你派我去欢欣7号星时 |
[38:22] | when you sent me to Euphoria 7? | 为什么不直接告诉我 |
[38:24] | You had an extremely valuable part to play in our little drama, | 你在这出戏里扮演了十分重要的角色 |
[38:28] | and I believed you would be more convincing | 如果你不知道具体怎么收场 |
[38:30] | if you didn’t know every detail of the denouement. | 我相信你的行为会更有说服力 |
[38:32] | And you knew I wouldn’t do it | 如果我知道我要把杰克斯交给哈伦·弗里德 |
[38:34] | if I knew I was serving Jax up to Harlan Fried. | 你明白我就不会这么做了 |
[38:37] | Well, that too. | 也是 |
[38:57] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[39:00] | Did we make it off the planet? | 我们成功撤离了吗 |
[39:04] | We did. | 是的 |
[39:07] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[39:13] | And I’m glad that you’re here with me as well. | 我很高兴你能在这里陪着我 |
[39:22] | I need to think. | 我需要考虑一下 |
[39:24] | About us? | 关于我们吗 |
[39:27] | About a lot of things. | 很多事情 |
[39:29] | Does that mean you’re not interested in | 这是不是意味着 |
[39:32] | a sentimental relationship with me? | 你对我的感情不感兴趣 |
[39:35] | It just means I have to think. | 这只是意味着我要考虑一下 |
[39:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:40] | Now, get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[39:44] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[40:05] | Will Ralen be okay? | 瑞伦没事吧 |
[40:07] | He will. | 没事 |
[40:09] | And I can’t thank you both enough. | 真是太谢谢你们俩了 |
[40:11] | If you hadn’t gotten my message and warned my uncle, | 如果你没有收到我的消息并警告我的叔叔 |
[40:14] | we would still be stranded down there. | 我们肯定还被困在那里呢 |
[40:16] | What are friends for? | 朋友嘛 |
[40:20] | Speaking of friends, where’s Thomas? | 说到朋友 托马斯呢 |
[40:22] | I thought he’d be with you guys. | 他不是和你们在一起吗 |
[40:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | He’s not still mad at me, is he? | 他不会还在生我的气吧 |
[41:13] | Quiet… at last. | 终于安静了 |
[41:20] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:24] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:29] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:34] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:38] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:43] | Oxygen levels critical, 17%. | 氧含量告急 浓度17% |
[41:48] | Oxygen levels critical… | 氧含量告急 |