时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What do we really know | 我们对捷列什科娃号 |
[00:03] | about what happened to the Tereshkova? | 到底知道些什么 |
[00:04] | What about the specimen we were transporting? | 我们当时运送的样本呢 |
[00:06] | Someone didn’t want that creature brought back to Earth. | 某人不想让那个生物回到地球 |
[00:09] | My telepathic powers seem to be growing. | 我的心灵感应能力似乎在增强 |
[00:11] | I’ve got to get as far away from everyone as I can. | 我必须离所有人越远越好 |
[00:14] | I believe I’m in love with you, Jax. | 我可能爱上你了 杰克斯 |
[00:16] | The flight data recorder from the battle cruiser Tereshkova. | 捷列什科娃号的飞行记录器 |
[00:20] | – What did you just do? – You suspect me | -你干嘛了 -你怀疑是我 |
[00:21] | in the destruction of your war vessel. | 摧毁了你们的战舰 |
[00:23] | And if I did suspect you, what would you say? | 如果我的确怀疑你 你有什么要说的 |
[00:25] | That I have nothing to hide. | 我问心无愧 |
[00:32] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[00:38] | So good to have you back, Jax. | 很高兴你能回来 杰克斯 |
[00:40] | You too, Ralen. | 你也是 瑞伦 |
[00:42] | Thank you, Atria. | 谢谢你 阿特丽亚 |
[00:44] | You and Thomas enjoyed the remainder | 你和托马斯好好享受了 |
[00:46] | of your Solstice Break, I hope? | 你们的冬至假期吧 |
[00:48] | Oh, absolutely. Yeah, we did. | 当然了 是的 |
[00:51] | Where is Xander? | 桑德尔呢 |
[00:52] | He said he was gonna come celebrate with us, | 他说要和我们一起庆祝的 |
[00:54] | and you know that man never misses an opportunity to drink. | 你知道他从来不会错过喝酒的机会 |
[00:58] | Well, you know Xander. | 你了解桑德尔 |
[00:59] | He’s probably caught up doing some super-secret Xander thing. | 他可能在进行一些超秘密的任务 |
[01:17] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:25] | Jax, this doesn’t concern you. | 杰克斯 这与你无关 |
[01:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:32] | After everything we’ve just been through? | 我们刚刚经历了那么多 |
[01:34] | Ralen, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 瑞伦 我这里有你的逮捕令 |
[01:37] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[01:39] | Arrest for what? | 他为什么被捕 |
[01:42] | Thank you, Jax, | 谢谢你 杰克斯 |
[01:43] | but I’ll be all right. | 但我没事的 |
[01:49] | I attend class at the Academy every single day. | 我每天都来学院上课 |
[01:52] | I sleep in the same room every night. | 每晚都睡在同一个房间里 |
[01:55] | Did you really need to do this here, | 你真的要在这里这么做吗 |
[01:56] | in front of everyone, with armed guards? | 在所有人面前 带着武装警卫过来 |
[02:00] | Well, based on the circumstances, | 根据现在的情况 |
[02:01] | it would seem so. | 似乎是这样的 |
[02:03] | What circumstances? | 什么情况 |
[02:05] | Ralen is being arrested for the destruction | 瑞伦因破坏 |
[02:07] | of the battle cruiser Tereshkova. | 捷列什科娃号巡洋舰而被捕了 |
[02:14] | Please. | 请吧 |
[02:46] | You know quite well that I had nothing to do | 你很清楚我没有破坏 |
[02:49] | with the destruction of that ship. | 那艘飞船 |
[02:50] | What game are you playing at? | 你在玩什么游戏 |
[02:52] | There is no game here, Ralen. | 这里没有游戏 瑞伦 |
[02:55] | My only pursuit is justice | 我唯一的追求就是为了 |
[02:56] | for the lives lost on the Tereshkova. | 在捷列什科娃号死去的人讨个公道 |
[02:59] | But rest assured, this is not Zatar. | 但请放心 这不是扎塔 |
[03:02] | Here on Earth, jurisprudence is scrupulously fair. | 在地球上 法学非常公平 |
[03:07] | That fills me with great comfort. | 那我就放心了 |
[03:09] | Given the nature of the crime, it will be a military tribunal | 鉴于犯罪性质 你将被送上军事法庭 |
[03:12] | with three impartial judges from across the galaxy presiding. | 会有三位公正的星际法官来主持 |
[03:16] | Nothing will be public on the data stream. | 数据流上不会公开任何内容 |
[03:18] | There will be no jury. | 没有陪审团 |
[03:21] | No witnesses to see the great Donovan Osborn | 没有目击者能看到伟大的多诺万·奥斯本 |
[03:24] | take another pound of Zatarian flesh. | 再次折磨扎塔人 |
[03:27] | Isn’t that unfortunate. | 真不幸啊 |
[03:40] | Hey, Pilar, so anything? | 皮拉 怎么样 |
[03:42] | Oh, I checked the data stream for Thomas this morning | 我今早查了托马斯的数据流 |
[03:44] | and found nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[03:45] | – Are you sure? – I’m sorry. | -你确定吗 -对不起 |
[03:47] | I hope Thomas is okay. | 希望托马斯没事 |
[03:50] | Hey, can I ask you for some advice about boys? | 我能问你一些关于男孩的建议吗 |
[03:53] | Boys? | 男孩 |
[03:54] | Look, I can’t figure out my own feelings. | 我搞不懂自己的感受 |
[03:56] | You know, on the one hand, I really care about Thomas. | 一方面 我真的很在乎托马斯 |
[03:59] | A lot. But on the other hand, | 非常在乎 但另一方面 |
[04:01] | I’ve also been developing feelings for Ralen. | 我也对瑞伦产生了感情 |
[04:05] | Thomas and Ralen? | 托马斯和瑞伦 |
[04:06] | Tom wants to change me | 汤姆想改变我 |
[04:09] | from who I am to who he wants me to be. | 从我现在的样子 变成他希望的样子 |
[04:11] | And that is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[04:12] | But I also really worry about him, | 但我也很担心他 |
[04:14] | and what if his faults are why I can’t stop thinking about Ralen? | 如果就是因为他的错误 我才会一直想瑞伦呢 |
[04:18] | Maybe you just have the hots for them both. | 也许你对他们两个都有好感 |
[04:20] | No, no, no, Ralen is honest and trustworthy, | 不 不 不 瑞伦诚实可信 |
[04:24] | and accepts everyone for who they are. | 对每一个人都很包容 |
[04:27] | You know, I… | 我 |
[04:28] | I’ve always lived my life to please others, | 我一直过着取悦他人的生活 |
[04:31] | and he encourages me to just be myself. | 他在鼓励我做自己 |
[04:39] | Thomas left the planet | 托马斯离开了地球 |
[04:40] | to be as far away from you as possible, | 就是为了远离你 |
[04:42] | and Ralen was just arrested for treason. | 而瑞伦刚刚因叛国罪被捕了 |
[04:45] | So, my advice: | 所以 我的建议是 |
[04:48] | you need some better options. | 你要再找一个更好的 |
[05:08] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧含量告急 |
[05:14] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[05:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:25] | I’m here, Thomas. | 我在这里 托马斯 |
[05:32] | I came here to get away from the voices. | 我来这里是为了躲避那些声音 |
[05:37] | Not mine, Thomas. | 不是我的 托马斯 |
[05:40] | You can never escape mine. | 你逃不掉我的 |
[05:47] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧含量告急 |
[05:51] | I can’t control these powers. | 我无法控制这些能力 |
[05:54] | I did a mind dive with Dad… | 我和爸爸进行了一次心灵深潜 |
[05:57] | and now I’m hearing everybody’s thoughts. | 现在我能听到每个人的想法 |
[05:59] | I– I can’t turn it off. | 我无法关闭 |
[06:01] | Your father ruins everything he touches. | 你父亲破坏了他接触到的一切 |
[06:05] | He ruined our family… | 他毁了我们的家庭 |
[06:08] | and now he’s ruining you. | 现在他毁了你 |
[06:10] | He’s not the man you think he is. | 他不是你以为的那个人 |
[06:12] | He’s exactly the man I think he is. | 他正是我以为的那个人 |
[06:15] | Your mistake was not staying away from him. | 你错就错在没有远离他 |
[06:20] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧含量告急 |
[06:26] | I just need to be left alone to think. | 我想一个人思考 |
[06:29] | You’re not running away because of your powers. | 你不是因为你的能力逃跑 |
[06:33] | You’re running away because of a girl. | 而是因为一个女孩 |
[06:37] | Oxygen levels critical. | 氧含量告急 |
[06:39] | This has to be some kind of mistake. | 肯定有什么误会 |
[06:41] | There is no mistake. | 没有误会 |
[06:42] | There is something far greater at work here. | 这里肯定有更大的阴谋 |
[06:45] | My uncle? | 我叔叔 |
[06:46] | His reputation on Zatar during the war was legendary. | 战争期间扎塔人都听过他的传奇 |
[06:50] | He is a master strategist. | 他是一位杰出的战略家 |
[06:52] | I believe he is behind my incarceration. | 我相信就是他害我被监禁的 |
[06:57] | Ralen… | 瑞伦 |
[06:58] | they’ve abolished the death penalty on Earth for terrestrial crimes… | 他们已经废除了地球上的死刑 |
[07:03] | …but not for war crimes. | 但是没有废除战争罪行 |
[07:04] | Yes, I am aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:08] | But if the trial is indeed fair, as your uncle claimed it would be, | 但如果审判真的像你叔叔说的那样公平 |
[07:12] | then I intend to prevail, as I bear no guilt. | 那就没事 因为我没犯罪 |
[07:17] | And then perhaps you’ll consider | 也许你会考虑 |
[07:21] | initiating a relationship with me? | 开始和我交往 |
[07:42] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[07:45] | You must be Jax. | 你是杰克斯吧 |
[07:47] | I have heard much of you. | 我听说过你很多事 |
[07:50] | You have come to defend me? | 你是来保护我的吗 |
[07:53] | I have come to offer support. | 我是来支持你的 |
[08:10] | Greetings, husband. | 你好 丈夫 |
[08:15] | Greetings…wife. | 你好 妻子 |
[08:34] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry, Professor Osborn. | 对不起 奥斯本教授 |
[08:39] | I let myself in. | 我就自己进来了 |
[08:42] | Berman Livingston at your service. | 我是伯曼·利文斯顿 |
[08:44] | Yes, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:45] | What I’m not sure of is why you’re in my home. | 你为什么会在我家 |
[08:48] | I’m here to examine the evidence. | 我是来检查证据的 |
[08:51] | I can assure you it’s all quite in order. | 我可以向你保证一切都很正常 |
[08:54] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 让我来判断吧 |
[08:57] | Let me get it for you, | 我帮你拿 |
[08:58] | so you can be on your way. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[09:03] | Do you make a habit of intruding into a man’s home | 你有闯入男人家 |
[09:05] | and ruining his chess game? | 乱摆弄象棋的习惯吗 |
[09:09] | The only habit I have is to keep things in order. | 我唯一的习惯就是维护秩序 |
[09:13] | Perfect, perfect order. | 完美 完美的秩序 |
[09:17] | Which is why I never lose a case, | 所以我从来没有输过一个案子 |
[09:20] | even when someone is working very hard to misplace… | 即使有人非常努力地放错 |
[09:25] | or… | 或者 |
[09:27] | hide it. | 藏起来 |
[09:29] | I hate to lose. | 我讨厌输 |
[09:31] | In court or anywhere else. | 法庭和其他任何地方 |
[09:34] | But I suppose my reputation precedes me. | 但我应该已经名声在外了 |
[09:38] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here, would I? | 否则我就不会在这里了 是吗 |
[09:43] | This is the flight data recorder from the Tereshkova | 这是捷列什科娃号的飞行数据记录器 |
[09:46] | which, until this morning, | 今天早上之前 |
[09:47] | was under heavy security in the Academy Museum. | 都在学院博物馆受到严密的保护 |
[09:50] | This is all the evidence you’ll need. | 这是你需要的所有证据 |
[09:53] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | checkmate. | 将死 |
[10:08] | Ralen didn’t blow up the Tereshkova. | 瑞伦没有炸掉捷列什科娃号 |
[10:11] | He’s not a spy, and he’s not trying to start a war, | 他不是间谍 也不是想发动战争 |
[10:13] | – and you know that. – Jax, the only person | -你知道的 -杰克斯 |
[10:15] | who’s going to be starting a war here is you, | 如果你不小声点 |
[10:17] | if you don’t keep your voice down. | 挑起战争的人只会是你 |
[10:19] | Look, I know Ralen better than anyone, | 我比任何人都了解瑞伦 |
[10:20] | and there is no way he’s responsible for this. | 不可能是他干的 |
[10:22] | I really wouldn’t be so sure. I’ve seen the evidence. | 我真的不太确定 我看到了证据 |
[10:25] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[10:26] | – You know I can’t tell you that. – Oh, my God. | -你知道我不能告诉你 -天哪 |
[10:29] | Look, Jax, you have to trust in the system. | 杰克斯 你必须信任司法体系 |
[10:32] | If Ralen is innocent, then he will be exonerated. | 如果瑞伦是无辜的 那么他就会被无罪释放 |
[10:35] | But I think it’s time we prepare ourselves | 但我们该准备一下 |
[10:37] | for the possibility that he may have been manipulating us all along. | 因为他有可能一直在操纵我们 |
[10:40] | The evidence you’re talking about, | 你说的证据 |
[10:41] | what if that was manipulated? | 如果是有人故意安排的呢 |
[10:43] | Are you really suggesting that Ralen has been framed? | 你是在暗示瑞伦被陷害了吗 |
[10:46] | – Yes. – As though that’s more likely | -是的 -这比扎塔间谍 |
[10:48] | than a Zatarian spy blowing up an EarthCom battle cruiser? | 炸毁一艘地球网巡洋舰还要有可能吗 |
[10:52] | Is that really that crazy? | 这话听起来有那么扯吗 |
[10:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | Your loyalty is amazing. | 你真是太忠心了 |
[10:59] | It’s a gift that you give to the people that you care about. | 这是你送给你所关心的人的礼物 |
[11:02] | But I’m just not sure that Ralen still deserves that trust. | 但我不确定瑞伦是否值得信任 |
[11:10] | Did you know Ralen was married? | 你知道瑞伦结婚了吗 |
[11:13] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 |
[11:21] | Well, if he’s been lying about that, | 如果他一直在撒谎 |
[11:22] | then we really have to ask ourselves, | 那我们真的得问问自己 |
[11:26] | what else has he been lying about? | 他还撒了什么谎 |
[11:31] | Is this the peace and harmony that you expected to attain | 当你来地球学习的时候 |
[11:33] | from our two races when you came to study on Earth? | 这就是你所期望的和平与和谐吗 |
[11:37] | You did not have to come here, Matta. | 你不必来这里的 玛塔 |
[11:40] | A spouse regards the well-being of her partner, | 配偶应该关心伴侣的幸福 |
[11:43] | even when he makes a mess of things. | 即使他把事情弄得一团糟 |
[11:45] | The humans wish to act quickly. | 人类想要迅速行动 |
[11:48] | The trial will commence tomorrow morning. | 审判将于明早开始 |
[11:50] | So I can be effective as your advocate, | 所以我可以成为你的辩护律师 |
[11:53] | we need to begin preparations. | 我们得开始准备了 |
[11:55] | Or, and as the humans say, “Get down to business.” | 正如人类所说”开始干正事吧” |
[12:00] | Business is all it has ever been. | 咱俩结婚就是一场交易 |
[12:06] | That is not to say that I am not grateful you are here. | 并不是说我不感激你来这里 |
[12:10] | Because I am. | 我很感激 |
[12:13] | I am glad. | 我很高兴 |
[12:18] | We will present to you today | 今天在大家眼前的是 |
[12:20] | the very definition of “Beyond a shadow of a doubt,” | “合理怀疑”的定义 |
[12:26] | that the defendant, posing as an Academy student, | 被告假扮学院学生 |
[12:30] | was in fact an enemy spy | 实际上是敌人的间谍 |
[12:34] | responsible for the destruction | 他炸毁了 |
[12:37] | of one of Earth’s flagship vessels, | 地球的旗舰之一 |
[12:40] | the battle cruiser Tereshkova… | 捷列什科娃号巡洋舰 |
[12:45] | …resulting in the loss | 导致157条生命 |
[12:47] | of 157 lives. | 丧生 |
[12:58] | The prosecution presents an operative | 这是检方提供的特工 |
[13:04] | whose skills at deception and manipulation | 他的欺骗和操纵技巧 |
[13:07] | culminated in the execution of a sinister plot, | 让他最终实行了一个邪恶的阴谋 |
[13:12] | hatched by the Zatarian high command itself. | 扎塔高级司令部亲自策划的阴谋 |
[13:27] | An “Operative skilled in deception and manipulation” | 善于欺骗和操纵的特工 |
[13:30] | is hardly an accurate characterization of the accused. | 这并不是对被告的准确描述 |
[13:38] | The defendant comes from a family of diplomats, | 被告来自一个外交官家庭 |
[13:41] | not soldiers. | 不是士兵 |
[13:43] | He’s the first ever Zatarian to enlist in the Academy, | 他是有史以来第一个来学院上学的扎塔人 |
[13:47] | an action which demonstrates his goal to bridge gaps | 这种行为表明他想消除 |
[13:49] | between our peoples. | 两族人民之间的嫌隙 |
[13:51] | In that pursuit, he has endured | 为了追求这个目标 |
[13:53] | overt prejudice and mistreatment, | 他甚至忍受了公开的偏见和虐待 |
[13:56] | all whilst living on a hostile alien planet, | 一直生活在一个充满敌意的外星星球上 |
[13:59] | away from loved ones, | 远离亲人 |
[14:00] | separated from his wife. | 与妻子分居 |
[14:03] | All great, personal sacrifices | 伟大的个人牺牲 |
[14:05] | made in the hope of attaining a lasting peace. | 都是为了实现持久的和平 |
[14:09] | Those aren’t the acts of a terrorist. | 这不是恐怖分子的行为 |
[14:12] | Those are the acts of a hero. | 这些是英雄的行为 |
[14:18] | Professor Osborn, | 奥斯本教授 |
[14:19] | can you please tell the judges what this is? | 你能告诉法官这是什么吗 |
[14:24] | That is the Tereshkova’s flight data recorder, | 这是捷列什科娃号的残骸中 |
[14:26] | that was salvaged from the ship’s wreckage. | 回收的飞行数据记录器 |
[14:30] | And…this, professor? | 这个呢 教授 |
[14:36] | That is the flight data, | 这是飞行数据 |
[14:37] | which we’ve decrypted and analyzed. | 我们已经解密和分析过了 |
[14:39] | And it was recovered by Commander Xander Duvall | 这是桑德尔·杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[14:42] | and Cadet Delaney Pilar. | 和德兰尼·皮拉学员找到的 |
[14:44] | Suggesting that whatever data was recovered from this cube | 所以这个立方体中恢复的数据 |
[14:49] | captured the last moments of the Tereshkova | 记录了捷列什科娃号摧毁前 |
[14:52] | and the crew before it was destroyed. | 飞船和船员们的最后时刻 |
[15:41] | I believe the imagery speaks for itself. | 我相信图像本身就能说明问题了 |
[15:45] | That recording has been altered! | 录像被修改了 |
[15:48] | Facts are stubborn things. | 铁证如山 |
[15:51] | They don’t lie. | 证据不会说谎 |
[16:02] | Why didn’t you tell me you had a wife? | 你为什么不告诉我 你有妻子 |
[16:04] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[16:06] | My marriage is one of political expediency. | 我的婚姻是政治上的权宜之计 |
[16:10] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[16:11] | My feelings for you are very real. | 我对你的感情很真实 |
[16:14] | And I’m just expected to believe that? | 你希望我可以相信你吗 |
[16:18] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[16:22] | Look, I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you. | 很抱歉我之前没告诉你 |
[16:25] | I broke your trust. | 我辜负了你的信任 |
[16:27] | It will not happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[16:31] | Matta is from a very powerful royal Zatarian house. | 玛塔来自一个非常强大的扎塔皇族 |
[16:36] | This marriage was hastily arranged, | 这段婚姻非常草率 |
[16:38] | and my father became the ambassador to Earth, | 然后我父亲成了地球大使 |
[16:40] | But I do not consider Matta my wife in any real sense | 但是从地球的定义上来说 |
[16:45] | of how Earth defines it. | 我不认为玛塔是我的妻子 |
[16:47] | But she is your wife. | 但她是你妻子 |
[16:53] | And I need to talk to her. | 我要和她谈谈 |
[16:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:57] | Because I have some information she needs to know. | 因为我有一些她需要知道的信息 |
[17:02] | Miss Zhou, you have been given immunity | 周小姐 你今天在这里作证 |
[17:05] | for your testimony here today. | 受到了豁免权的保护 |
[17:07] | Can you please explain why? | 你能解释一下原因吗 |
[17:12] | I was part of a group | 我是闯入了 |
[17:13] | who broke into the archives of the Academy Museum, | 学院博物馆档案室的其中一员 |
[17:16] | where the Tereshkova’s black box was being stored | 那里是捷列什科娃号的黑匣子数据恢复之前 |
[17:19] | prior to its data recovery. | 存放的地方 |
[17:22] | And what would motivate you to break into the vaults | 你为什么要闯进学院博物馆的 |
[17:24] | of the Academy Museum? | 保险库呢 |
[17:27] | Billy D., the father of a fellow student, was in trouble. | 比利·D 我有个同学的父亲遇到了麻烦 |
[17:31] | He had racked up some gambling debts with the Hypatia syndicate. | 他欠了希帕提娅财团一些赌债 |
[17:34] | And a woman who introduced herself as Tierney | 有一个自称蒂尔尼的女人说 |
[17:37] | said that these debts would be cleared | 如果我们偷一个叫金斗的外星古物 |
[17:38] | if we stole an ancient alien artifact called the Jindoo. | 债务就一笔勾销 |
[17:41] | – The Jindoo Crystal? – Yes. | -金斗水晶 -是的 |
[17:43] | But it was all a lie. | 但那都是谎言 |
[17:45] | As soon as we got to the archives, | 我们一进档案室 |
[17:46] | Tierney ignored the Jindoo | 蒂尔尼无视金斗 |
[17:47] | and went straight for the data recorder. | 直奔数据记录器 |
[17:49] | She activated a device that she brought with her, | 她启动了一个随身携带的装置 |
[17:51] | and did something to it. | 做了些什么事 |
[17:55] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[17:58] | At first, I thought that she was just copying the data. | 一开始 我以为她只是在复制数据 |
[18:02] | But clearly, Tierney was tampering with it, altering it, | 但很明显 蒂尔尼是在捣乱 改变了数据 |
[18:06] | planting evidence to incriminate Ralen. | 为了陷害瑞伦 安置定罪证据 |
[18:08] | Objection. | 反对 |
[18:09] | Pure conjecture. | 纯粹猜测 |
[18:10] | It is an established fact that the data cube is unalterable. | 数据立方体是不可更改的 这是一个公认的事实 |
[18:16] | I move to strike Miss Zhou’s speculative remark from the record. | 周小姐的投机言论必须从记录中删除 |
[18:20] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[18:22] | Please stick to the facts, Cadet Zhou. | 请说事实 周学员 |
[18:28] | Your witness. | 你可以问证人了 |
[18:39] | Where is this… Billy D.? | 比利·D人呢 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:48] | Or Tierney? | 蒂尔尼呢 |
[18:50] | Or your classmate, Thomas Ross? | 还有你的同学 托马斯·罗斯呢 |
[18:57] | Strange, isn’t it… | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[19:01] | that not one of the people who could | 今天在这里 |
[19:04] | corroborate your little story… | 完全没有人能 |
[19:08] | are here today? | 证实你的说辞吗 |
[19:20] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[19:25] | Updates on the trial of the Zatarian. | 这是审判扎塔人的最新情况 |
[19:35] | Frieds have a legacy of power. | 弗里德家族向来擅长获取力量 |
[19:39] | Obtaining it. | 得到它 |
[19:41] | Maintaining it. | 维持它 |
[19:44] | This quality comes from being fearless, | 这种品质来自于无所畏惧 |
[19:48] | ruthless and unrelenting. | 无情不懈 |
[19:51] | It is in… our… blood. | 流淌在我们的血液中 |
[19:56] | But the women I… | 但是女人 |
[19:59] | The women I’ve been with… | 和我在一起的女人 |
[20:04] | they were leeches. | 都是水蛭 |
[20:06] | Feeding off the sacrifices of those around them. | 以吸周围人的血为生 |
[20:11] | I used to think you two were more like me, | 我以前觉得你们俩更像我 |
[20:14] | but since this catalogue of failures… | 但是这一系列的失败 |
[20:23] | I realize you take more after your mothers. | 我发现你们还是更像你们的妈妈 |
[20:28] | Father, we tried– | 父亲 我们尝试了 |
[20:29] | You, Regan, are distracted by your hunger for power. | 里根 你因为对权力的渴望而分心 |
[20:35] | While you, my sweet Cordelia, | 而你 我亲爱的科迪丽亚 |
[20:39] | are distracted by your thirst for love. | 因为对爱的渴望而分心 |
[20:43] | With Pandora, | 有了潘多拉 |
[20:46] | we would control the portals, | 我们就能控制传送门 |
[20:48] | giving us control over the galaxy. | 控制整个宇宙 |
[20:51] | But one girl, | 但是一个女孩 |
[20:53] | one simple task, | 一个简单的任务 |
[20:55] | and you can’t bring her to me. | 你们就是没办法带她来见我 |
[21:04] | All men suffer a thorn in their side. | 所有的男人都会受到伤害 |
[21:11] | But I have to suffer two. | 但我得忍受两次 |
[21:25] | Sister, | 姐姐 |
[21:28] | I know how we can get Jax here. | 我知道怎么才能把杰克斯带来 |
[21:31] | For Father… | 你是为了父亲 |
[21:33] | or for you? | 还是为了你 |
[21:35] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[21:55] | Cordelia. | 科迪丽亚 |
[21:57] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[21:58] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[22:00] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[22:03] | I hope it’s not too late. | 我希望不会太晚 |
[22:04] | I don’t want to see an innocent person, | 我不想看到一个无辜的人 |
[22:06] | especially a friend of yours, | 尤其是你的朋友 |
[22:08] | executed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 无辜被处决 |
[22:11] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:13] | His trial was supposed to be classified. | 他的审判是保密的 |
[22:15] | I know that Ralen’s innocent. | 我知道瑞伦是无辜的 |
[22:17] | The evidence to exonerate him is here with me, | 证明他无罪的证据就在我这里 |
[22:19] | on Io. | 木卫一 |
[22:21] | And why would I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[22:22] | Because in your desperation to save your friend, | 因为你非常想救你的朋友 |
[22:24] | you’d turn to anyone for help. | 愿意向任何人求助 |
[22:27] | Even me. | 甚至是我 |
[22:28] | Well, you clearly don’t know me as well as you thought you did. | 你显然不像你想象的那样了解我 |
[22:30] | Then perhaps you recognize this. | 也许你认识这个 |
[22:48] | I need permission to take out the Earhart. | 我要申请驾驶埃尔哈特号 |
[22:51] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[22:52] | you don’t want your uncle hearing about it, I presume? | 你不想让你叔叔知道吧 |
[22:55] | You going to help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[22:57] | Why do you need a ship? | 你为什么需要一艘飞船 |
[22:59] | I can prove Ralen is innocent. | 我可以证明瑞伦是无辜的 |
[23:03] | How? What do you have? | 怎么证明 你有什么证据 |
[23:10] | That’s the same alien specimen we recovered on New Portland. | 这是我们在新波特兰发现的外星人标本 |
[23:15] | That should have been destroyed with the Tereshkova. | 应该和捷列什科娃号一起被摧毁了 |
[23:18] | – Where is it? – Io. | -它在哪里 -木卫一 |
[23:20] | – Io? – Cordelia contacted me. | -木卫一 -科迪丽亚联系了我 |
[23:22] | Cordelia Fried? You can’t be serious. | 科迪丽亚·弗里德 你不是吧 |
[23:24] | Cordelia insists Ralen was framed, | 科迪丽亚说瑞伦是被陷害的 |
[23:26] | and the evidence is on Io. | 证据就在木卫一 |
[23:27] | The image proves she’s telling the truth. | 这张照片证明她说的是实话 |
[23:28] | Jax, you of all people should know that she can’t be trusted. | 杰克斯 你应该最清楚 不能信任她 |
[23:31] | Ralen is running out of time. | 瑞伦快没时间了 |
[23:33] | Can I take the Earhart out? | 我能驾驶埃尔哈特号吗 |
[23:36] | Xander, I need to take that ship. | 桑德尔 我需要坐那艘飞船 |
[23:37] | – Permission denied. – Xander, you– | -不行 -桑德尔 你 |
[23:39] | Because we will be taking the Earhart out. | 因为我们要一起驾驶埃尔哈特号 |
[23:43] | Because I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[23:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:55] | The evidence speaks for itself. | 证据说明了一切 |
[24:01] | You’ve heard from witnesses | 证人已经证明 |
[24:02] | confirming the legitimacy of the data recorder | 这就是捷列什科娃号的数据记录器 |
[24:05] | and its presence on the Tereshkova. | 没有问题 |
[24:09] | All that there’s left to say is what you already know to be true. | 剩下就是你们已经知道的真相了 |
[24:16] | And continue to mourn those | 请继续哀悼那些 |
[24:20] | who lost their lives at the hands of this… | 在无耻的恐怖分子手中 |
[24:24] | brazen terrorist. | 丧生的人 |
[24:40] | If you were on Command Track like I wanted for you, | 如果你听我的话 立志成为指挥官 |
[24:42] | you wouldn’t be in this mess. | 你就不会陷入这样的困境 |
[24:45] | I was captain of the Jemison at 30 years old. | 我30岁时成为了杰米森号的舰长 |
[24:50] | What will you be? | 你呢 |
[24:53] | Still pining away for a young clone girl | 仍然想念那个不会爱你的 |
[24:56] | who can never love you back? | 年轻的克隆女孩吗 |
[24:58] | Well, at least it was my choice. | 至少这是我的选择 |
[25:02] | The academy. | 学院 |
[25:04] | Becoming a pilot. | 成为飞行员 |
[25:06] | You always wanted me to follow your footsteps | 你一直想让我追随你的脚步 |
[25:08] | instead of walking in my own. | 不让我选择自己的道路 |
[25:09] | I always only wanted what was best for you, son. | 我这是望子成龙 儿子 |
[25:13] | What you thought was best for me. | 你这是一厢情愿 |
[25:16] | You only ever cared about what you wanted. | 你只考虑你想要什么 |
[25:18] | Oxygen levels critical. Seven percent. | 氧含量告急 浓度7% |
[25:21] | And how is making your own choices | 自己做出的选择 |
[25:22] | working out for you now, Thomas? | 现在结果如何呢 托马斯 |
[25:26] | You are lost in space and about to die. | 迷失太空 即将死去 |
[25:30] | That’s what making your own choices gets you. | 这就是你自己做出选择的后果 |
[26:19] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[26:21] | I expected you sooner. | 怎么这么慢 |
[26:23] | And I didn’t expect you to bring him. | 没想到你会带他一起来 |
[26:25] | Lovely to see you again as well, Cordelia. | 很高兴再次见到你 科迪丽亚 |
[26:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:29] | Just come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:30] | There’s no time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[26:42] | We’ve reached a verdict. | 我们已经做出了裁决 |
[26:45] | Based on the evidence presented, | 根据所提供的证据 |
[26:46] | we, the judges, find you, Ralen, the accused… | 法官认为被告瑞伦 |
[26:51] | – Guilty. – Guilty. | -有罪 -有罪 |
[26:54] | …Guilty. | 有罪 |
[27:04] | I will not let you execute my son. | 我不会让你们处决我儿子的 |
[27:08] | The ruling has been made. | 裁决已定 |
[27:10] | There’s nothing I can do about it, Ambassador. | 我也无能为力 大使 |
[27:15] | If it’s war with Zatar that you want, | 如果你们想和扎塔开战 |
[27:18] | you will have it. | 那好吧 |
[27:19] | No one wants war, Salazen. | 没有人想要战争 萨拉赞 |
[27:21] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[27:23] | But what can be done? | 但是还能做些什么呢 |
[27:25] | The tribunal has already reached its verdict. | 法庭已经作出裁决 |
[27:27] | The whole trial was a sham. | 整个审判都是幌子 |
[27:30] | You don’t think even I can manipulate the entire judicial process? | 你不会以为我能操纵整个司法程序吧 |
[27:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:36] | You don’t have children, so you don’t know, | 你没有孩子 所以你不知道 |
[27:38] | but I will do anything to protect my child’s life. | 但我会尽一切努力保全我孩子的性命 |
[27:43] | That may be true. | 可能吧 |
[27:45] | – But I do have a niece. – Niece? | -但我有个侄女 -侄女 |
[27:47] | So that’s what you call her? | 你是这么称呼她的吗 |
[27:49] | She is my sister’s daughter. | 她是我姐姐的女儿 |
[27:51] | Don’t insult me with more lies. | 别再用谎言侮辱我了 |
[27:54] | No matter. | 不要紧 |
[27:56] | Perhaps, as ambassador, | 也许作为大使 |
[27:57] | you can offer something for your son’s life. | 你可以提供一些东西来换你儿子的命 |
[28:00] | Something I can run up the chain, so to speak. | 能我让疏通高层一下的东西 |
[28:03] | You are the chain, Osborn. | 你就是高层 奥斯本 |
[28:05] | We both know that. | 我们俩都很清楚 |
[28:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:13] | I want… | 我想要 |
[28:15] | Pandora’s Box. | 潘多拉之盒 |
[28:43] | It’s a DNA scanner. | 这是基因扫描仪 |
[28:45] | Only a Fried can enter this room. | 只有弗里德家族才能进入这个房间 |
[28:47] | Stings like hell, but you get used to it. | 痛得要命 但是我已经习惯了 |
[28:51] | Another one of my father’s perverse and sadistic touches. | 这是我父亲的另一个变态的虐待行为 |
[28:59] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[29:02] | So it wasn’t destroyed on the Tereshkova after all. | 所以它并没有在捷列什科娃号上被摧毁 |
[29:06] | How did it get here, Cordelia? | 它是怎么来到这里的 科迪丽亚 |
[29:11] | Cordelia. | 科迪丽亚 |
[29:17] | It’s a data cube. | 那是数据立方体 |
[29:19] | Containing the original, unaltered data | 包含了捷列什科娃号的飞行数据记录器 |
[29:21] | from the Tereshkova’s flight data recorder. | 未更改的原始数据 |
[29:24] | So the evidence presented at Ralen’s trial was fabricated. | 所以在瑞伦的审判中出示的证据是捏造的 |
[29:26] | Yes. By Tierney. | 嗯 是蒂尔尼干的 |
[29:29] | But this is the truth. | 这才是真相 |
[29:31] | And I presume Tierney works for your father. | 蒂尔尼是为你父亲工作的吧 |
[29:33] | No. | 不 |
[29:35] | You could say my father works for Tierney. | 可以说我父亲是在为蒂尔尼工作 |
[29:44] | What do you have for me, doctor? | 博士 有什么进展吗 |
[29:46] | Not only does it carry the same nucleobases | 它不仅与所有已知的陆地生物 |
[29:48] | as all known terrestrial life– | 拥有相同的核碱基 |
[30:49] | Dr. Andropov. | 安德罗波夫博士 |
[30:51] | He was CMO of the Tereshkova. | 他是捷列什科娃号的首席机械师 |
[30:55] | And he’s the true saboteur. | 他才是真正的破坏者 |
[30:58] | We need to get this back to Earth, now. | 我们得赶紧把这个带回地球 |
[31:03] | I helped you, now help me. | 我帮了你 现在你得帮我 |
[31:04] | Let me come with you. | 让我和你一起走吧 |
[31:06] | I can no longer stand by and be part of this family | 我无法再忍受这个家庭的 |
[31:08] | of lies and treachery. | 谎言和背叛了 |
[31:10] | Even if you won’t be with me, | 即使你不和我在一起 |
[31:12] | I can’t be with them. | 我也不想和他们在一起 |
[31:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:31] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[31:33] | Lower your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[31:35] | Miss Fried, stop. | 弗里德小姐 住手 |
[31:47] | Cut them off! | 拦住他们 |
[31:49] | Move in! | 行动 |
[32:11] | You two get to the docking bay. | 你们两个去对接区 |
[32:12] | I’ll cover for you, then cover for me. | 我来掩护你 然后你们再掩护我 |
[32:22] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:37] | Cordelia! | 科迪丽亚 |
[32:38] | Jax, we have to go now! We need to help– | 杰克斯 我们得走了 我们要帮助 |
[32:52] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:53] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[33:15] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[33:20] | You played your part well, sister. | 你演得很好 妹妹 |
[33:23] | They have the truth now. | 他们现在知道真相了 |
[33:25] | All that’s left is to watch as everything plays itself out. | 接下来就等坐等好戏吧 |
[33:40] | Infiltrators in formation. | 渗透者保持队形 |
[33:42] | Approaching Armistice Line. | 接近停战线 |
[35:02] | You are playing with fire, Osborn. | 你在玩火 奥斯本 |
[35:04] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道你在做什么 |
[35:07] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚我在做什么 |
[35:20] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[35:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:27] | Evidence… …to exonerate Ralen. | 为瑞伦脱罪的证据 |
[35:31] | Proof of what really happened on the Tereshkova. | 捷列什科娃号上到底发生了什么 |
[35:34] | That’s impossible. We just– | 不可能 我们刚 |
[35:43] | This is completely impossible. | 绝对不可能 |
[35:49] | Where exactly did you obtain this data cube? | 你们从哪里得到这个数据立方体的 |
[35:52] | A mutual friend on Io. | 木卫一的共同朋友 |
[35:54] | But you already knew that, didn’t you, Professor? | 但你已经知道了 不是吗 教授 |
[35:58] | But if a data cube can, in fact, be altered, | 但如果数据立方体的数据可以被篡改 |
[36:01] | how do we know this isn’t fake data? | 我们怎么知道这不是假数据呢 |
[36:03] | Maybe the Zatarian tampered with it. | 也许这是扎塔人篡改的 |
[36:06] | Dr. Dimitri Andropov. | 迪米特里·安德罗波夫博士 |
[36:09] | The sole survivor of the Tereshkova disaster, | 捷列什科娃号灾难的唯一幸存者 |
[36:11] | and now in EarthCom custody. | 已经被地球网拘留 |
[36:14] | It’s curious, isn’t it, that he’s still alive? | 很奇怪 不是吗 他还活着 |
[36:16] | Considering that he’s also on the incriminating data record, | 毕竟他也在定罪的数据记录中 |
[36:19] | and that he supposedly is one of the 157 crew members | 他应该是157名船员中的一员 |
[36:23] | said to have perished that day. | 那天应该就死了 |
[36:27] | Andropov was working for Harlan Fried. He was on his payroll. | 安德罗波夫为哈伦·弗里德工作 |
[36:31] | And it’s him that’s responsible for this disaster. | 是他造成了这场灾难 |
[36:35] | Not Ralen. | 不是瑞伦 |
[36:42] | We will have to overturn the Zatarian conviction. | 我们只能推翻对扎塔人的定罪 |
[36:46] | Immediately. | 立即执行 |
[36:56] | Harlan Fried, you’re under arrest. | 哈伦·弗里德 你被捕了 |
[37:04] | Under what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[37:05] | The destruction of the Tereshkova, | 摧毁捷列什科娃号 |
[37:07] | and treason among other things. | 叛国罪等等 |
[37:11] | Now, open that door. | 打开那扇门 |
[37:13] | I will not. You have no authority over me. | 不行 你无权命令我 |
[37:21] | All it takes is a handprint. | 只需一个手印 |
[37:25] | Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, Mr. Fried. | 弗里德先生 你想吃敬酒还是罚酒 |
[37:28] | But either way, you will open that door. | 反正你都得打开那扇门 |
[38:10] | I wish you would reconsider your decision. | 我希望你能重新考虑你的决定 |
[38:14] | Father, my place is here for now. | 父亲 我暂时不能走 |
[38:15] | Osborn used you as a pawn. | 奥斯本把你当成棋子 |
[38:17] | You are quite right, and it won’t happen again. | 你说得很对 不会再发生这种事了 |
[38:20] | Do you think I forgave you for disobeying my orders | 你觉得我原谅你没听我的命令 |
[38:23] | to destroy that ship? | 摧毁那艘飞船了吗 |
[38:24] | If I had obeyed your orders, | 如果我听了你的命令 |
[38:25] | I would most likely be dead right now. | 我很可能现在已经死了 |
[38:27] | You are to never disobey my orders again. | 不能再违抗我的命令了 |
[38:32] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[38:33] | now both the alien specimen and Pandora’s Box | 现在外星人和潘多拉之盒 |
[38:37] | are in the hands of EarthCom, | 都在地球网的手中了 |
[38:39] | which is exactly what Osborn wanted. | 这正是奥斯本所希望的 |
[38:42] | No, Father, I came here for a reason. | 不 父亲 我来这里是有使命的 |
[38:46] | Nothing has changed. | 一切都没有改变 |
[38:48] | At some point soon, | 不久的将来 |
[38:50] | you will have to make a choice, son. | 你就要做出选择 儿子 |
[38:53] | Earth or Zatar. | 地球还是扎塔 |
[38:55] | You know what is coming is going to make our war with the humans | 你知道接下来发生的事会让我们和人类开战 |
[38:59] | look like a child’s game. | 看起来像在过家家 |
[39:01] | And she’s the key. | 她是关键 |
[39:05] | Just don’t let your emotions cloud your judgments, | 不要被情绪影响你的判断 |
[39:11] | especially when it comes to Pandora. | 尤其是关于潘多拉 |
[39:14] | I won’t, Father. | 我不会的 父亲 |
[39:18] | And her name is Jax. | 还有她叫杰克斯 |
[39:36] | Ralen’s back on campus. | 瑞伦又回校园了 |
[39:39] | Yeah. So I’ve heard. | 是啊 我也听说了 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | How are you feeling with all that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:48] | Feel like you can trust him again? | 感觉你又能信任他了 |
[39:53] | I’ve decided to take a | 我决定这次采取 |
[39:55] | “wait and see” approach… for once. | “走着瞧”的方式 |
[40:04] | To waiting and seeing. | 为”走着瞧”干杯 |
[40:06] | Waiting and seeing. | 为”走着瞧”干杯 |
[40:15] | Have you found anything yet, Pilar? | 你找到什么了吗 皮拉 |
[40:18] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[40:21] | Thomas disabled the transponder codes on his infiltrator. | 托马斯禁用了他的渗透者转发器密码 |
[40:25] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | So you’re saying that he could be anywhere in the galaxy, | 你是说他可能在星系的任何地方 |
[40:29] | and we have no way to find him? | 我们没办法找到他吗 |
[40:31] | But you found Jax, Xander, and Ralen | 但是你在杰克斯 桑德尔和瑞伦被困时 |
[40:33] | when they were stranded halfway across the galaxy. | 找到了他们啊 |
[40:34] | The difference is they wanted to be found, Atria. | 因为他们希望被我找到 阿特丽亚 |
[40:37] | I’m not even sure Thomas wants to be found. | 我甚至不确定托马斯是否希望被人找到 |
[40:39] | And as long as that’s the case, | 如果他不希望被找到 |
[40:41] | it’s highly unlikely anyone will ever find him. | 那他很难被人找到 |