时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | Look like you seen a ghost. | 你看起来像是看见鬼了 |
[02:27] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:29] | Time to stop trying to save this chrome jalopy and trade up, | 我不该继续修这辆破旧车 应该直接卖了 |
[02:32] | but guess I’m just too attached. | 但是我太舍不得了 |
[02:36] | Some things are harder to give up than others, I suppose. | 有些东西更难放弃吧 |
[02:40] | Earth to…Jax. | 地球呼叫杰克斯 |
[02:43] | What gives? | 你怎么了 |
[02:44] | You’re gonna be late for your first day at school, aren’t you? | 你第一天上学就要迟到了 是吗 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | I said you’re gonna be late for your first day at school. | 我说你第一天上学就要迟到了 |
[02:50] | Can I give you a ride at least? | 我能载你一程吗 |
[02:55] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[02:57] | Did you have a late night or something? | 你是不是熬夜了 |
[03:01] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[03:02] | How am I here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[03:04] | Where is here? | 这是哪里 |
[03:06] | You’re home, Jax. | 你在家啊 杰克斯 |
[03:08] | Where else would you be? | 你还会在哪里 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:29] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[03:33] | You getting out any time soon? | 你要下车吗 |
[03:57] | I never thought I’d get the chance | 我从没想过我会有机会 |
[03:58] | to say thank you for what you did. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[04:01] | For dropping you off at school? | 送你去学校吗 |
[04:03] | No worries. | 没事 |
[04:05] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[04:07] | We didn’t know each other very long, | 我们认识的时间不长 |
[04:09] | but what we had, it was so special. | 但我们所拥有的非常特别 |
[04:14] | I just want you to know that. | 希望你能知道 |
[04:16] | Thanks, I guess. | 谢谢咯 |
[04:19] | You might wanna hurry, you’re gonna be late. | 你可能得快点 你要迟到了 |
[04:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:37] | One quote that is accredited to Emily Post regarding etiquette | 艾米莉·波斯特关于礼仪有句话说得好 |
[04:41] | is that “Manners are like primary colors. | “礼貌就像原色 |
[04:45] | There are certain rules, | 有一定的规则 |
[04:46] | and once you have these, you merely mix.” | 一旦你拥有了 你只会将它们混合” |
[04:50] | She also said, “A lack of consideration for those who, | 她还说”如果轻视那些 |
[04:53] | in any capacity, serves you, | 为你服务的人们 |
[04:55] | is an example of ill-upbringing | 就是没有家教 |
[04:57] | and inexcusable selfishness.” | 不可原谅的自私” |
[05:01] | What do you think Emily Post would have to say | 你们觉得艾米莉·波斯特 |
[05:03] | about a student who can’t be bothered | 对于一个懒得准时上课的学生 |
[05:05] | to show up on time to my class? | 会有什么看法 |
[05:10] | Miss Zhou? | 周小姐 |
[05:24] | Shral didn’t need to be such a scum weasel. | 什拉尔那样太混账了 |
[05:26] | Oh, Atria. | 阿特丽亚 |
[05:28] | We haven’t met before, have we? | 我们没见过吧 |
[05:31] | You’re new to town, right? | 你是新来的 对吧 |
[05:33] | This is gonna sound crazy, but I know you in the future. | 这听起来很疯狂 但是我在未来认识你 |
[05:37] | I don’t know how or why we’re here, but that’s the truth. | 我不知道我们为什么会在这里 但这是真的 |
[05:42] | Wow, you really do need a drink. | 你真的得喝一杯了 |
[05:43] | – At the Black Hole? – No, Brennan’s. | -黑洞吗 -不 布伦南酒吧 |
[05:46] | It’s the only decent watering hole in town. | 那是这里唯一像样的酒吧 |
[05:49] | Come on, let’s get snookered. | 走吧 我们去打台球 |
[06:23] | Check out that new photo booth. | 看看那个新的照相亭 |
[06:24] | – You ever see one of those? – As a matter of fact, I have. | -你见过吗 -还真见过 |
[06:27] | In the future. | 我在未来见过 |
[06:29] | This must be some weird dream. | 这一定是个怪梦 |
[06:32] | Maybe it’s the future that’s the dream, Jax. | 也许未来才是一个梦 杰克斯 |
[06:34] | – No. – See? | -不 -瞧 |
[06:37] | No dream. C’mon. | 这不是梦 来吧 |
[06:45] | – Is that…? – Ugh, Jaworski. | -那是 -贾沃斯基 |
[06:51] | What a dumb-ass dingus he is. | 他真是个笨蛋 |
[06:58] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[07:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:12] | This place has been a dead-end town | 自从工厂关闭以来 |
[07:14] | ever since the factories closed. | 这个地方就像个垃圾场 |
[07:16] | Now, what’s a girl like you doing in a place like this? | 像你这样的女孩在这样的地方干什么 |
[07:20] | You’re telling me you don’t know how to get out… get out… | 你不知道怎么出去 出去 |
[07:23] | It’s not working. | 没用啊 |
[07:25] | Miss Larsen, | 拉森小姐 |
[07:26] | apparently my sister’s faith in you may have been misplaced. | 显然我姐妹信错了你 |
[07:29] | I’ve accessed all of her core memories | 我已经找到了她所有的核心记忆 |
[07:31] | and created a scenario to elicit an emotional response. | 并创造了一个场景来引发情绪反应 |
[07:34] | It’s just the wrong scenario. | 肯定是场景不对 |
[07:36] | For your sake, I hope you’re right. | 我是为了你好 我希望你是对的 |
[07:39] | Just promise me that once | 答应我 |
[07:40] | you have all the necessary data you need, | 一旦你得到你需要的所有数据 |
[07:42] | I can leave her alone forever to suffer. | 我可以让她一个人一直受苦 |
[07:45] | Once I have what we need, I don’t care what you do with her. | 一旦我得到了我们需要的 我不在乎你对她做什么 |
[08:17] | All of the Confederacy is in your debt. | 联邦都欠你的人情 |
[08:20] | If you had not interceded, | 如果你没有斡旋 |
[08:21] | we would not be able to sit here and have this… | 我们就无法坐在这里 |
[08:25] | pleasant little chat. | 愉快地闲聊了 |
[08:27] | Well, I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:29] | I could not stand idly by | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[08:30] | while the Confederacy was being destroyed. | 看着联盟被摧毁 |
[08:32] | Does your father share these sentiments? | 你父亲也这么认为吗 |
[08:34] | I don’t think my father and I will be sharing | 我和我父亲很长一段时间应该都不会有 |
[08:37] | any pleasant little chats for quite a while, as you say. | 像你说的愉快闲聊了 |
[08:40] | Nevertheless, after everything that’s happened, | 尽管如此 发生了这一切之后 |
[08:43] | I do owe you my most profound… | 我对你深表 |
[08:48] | regrets. | 遗憾 |
[08:50] | Well then, it was all worth it. | 那么 一切都是值得的 |
[08:56] | In addition to offering | 我们不但会提供 |
[08:58] | both you and Matta sanctuary here on Earth, | 你和玛塔在地球上的庇护 |
[09:00] | I also personally owe you a debt. | 我本人也欠你一个人情 |
[09:03] | Very pleased to hear that, as I do have one small favor to ask. | 那真是太好了 因为我有一个小小的请求 |
[09:06] | What would that be, Ralen? | 什么请求 瑞伦 |
[09:08] | Jax, do you know what happened to her during the battle? | 杰克斯 你知道她在战斗中发生了什么吗 |
[09:11] | We’ve been trying to locate Jacqueline and Mr. Duvall, to no avail. | 我们一直在找杰奎琳和杜瓦尔先生 可是毫无发现 |
[09:15] | After I left Earth, they were being hunted by a mercenary, | 我离开地球后 他们在被一个雇佣兵追杀 |
[09:17] | Leone Vokk, in the employ of Parallax. | 视差雇用的里昂·沃克 |
[09:21] | You haven’t seen her since? | 你从那以后就没见过她吗 |
[09:23] | Until now. | 现在见到了 |
[09:32] | I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you are all right. | 你都不知道我看到你没事有多开心 |
[09:35] | Where is Mr. Duvall? What happened to Pandora? | 杜瓦尔先生在哪里 潘多拉怎么样了 |
[09:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | But I see you are alive and well | 但我看到你经过 |
[09:41] | following your battle with the Protectors. | 和保护者的战斗后 依然安然无恙 |
[09:43] | The Protectors? | 保护者 |
[09:44] | Is that what those alien beasties are called? | 这就是那些外星生物的名字吗 |
[09:47] | They serve the Ancients to protect the Pandora. | 他们效忠古人来保护潘多拉 |
[09:50] | The Ancients? How do you know about all this? | 古人 你怎么知道这些的 |
[09:53] | Where have you been this whole time, Jax? | 杰克斯 你这段时间在哪里 |
[09:56] | As you said, I escaped from Leone Vokk. | 正如你所说 我从里昂·沃克手中逃出来了 |
[09:59] | And you have no idea what happened to Pandora or Mr. Duvall? | 你不知道潘多拉和杜瓦尔先生怎么样了吗 |
[10:05] | My niece would never abandon Xander. | 我侄女不会丢下桑德尔的 |
[10:09] | You’re not Jax. | 你不是杰克斯 |
[10:46] | You made a mistake by putting me in that box, Professor. | 你把我放进那个盒子里就是个错误 教授 |
[10:49] | – Jax! – That is not Jax. | -杰克斯 -那不是杰克斯 |
[11:44] | – Were you followed? – No, but… | -你被跟踪了吗 -没有 但是 |
[11:47] | we have tragic news. | 我们有个坏消息 |
[11:50] | The Seeker murdered over 30 | 探索者昨晚谋杀了30多个 |
[11:51] | of your clone brothers and sisters last night. | 你们的克隆兄弟姐妹们 |
[11:54] | – It’s all my fault. – You are not responsible, Atria. | -都是我的错 -不是你的错 阿特丽亚 |
[11:58] | The only one responsible is the Seeker himself. | 要怪只能怪探索者本人 |
[12:01] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:03] | It’s too dangerous for us to continue. | 对我们来说 再继续下去太危险了 |
[12:06] | Don’t you think you should let your fellow clones | 你不认为你应该让你的克隆人伙伴们 |
[12:08] | decide that for themselves? | 自己决定吗 |
[12:10] | Professor Pevney. | 佩夫尼教授 |
[12:12] | What in the world– how did you get here? | 怎么回事 你怎么来了 |
[12:14] | Well, as you know, I have friends in the resistance too. | 你也知道 我在抵抗组织也有朋友 |
[12:18] | – I’m here to help. – I don’t understand. | -我是来帮忙的 -为什么 |
[12:21] | It’s complicated, but | 事情很复杂 但是 |
[12:23] | I’ve realized that I’ve let other people down | 我发现我让人失望了 |
[12:26] | when I should have done what I knew in my heart was right. | 我应该遵从内心正确的选择 |
[12:29] | I wish there was something we could do. | 我也希望我们能做点什么 |
[12:31] | But Seeker Hubbell has all the power. | 但是哈贝尔探索者掌控了所有的力量 |
[12:34] | – We have nothing. – You have everything… | -我们什么都没有 -你拥有一切 |
[12:37] | including history, on your side. | 包括历史 |
[12:40] | I’m not sure history can stand up to | 我不确定历史能否经得起 |
[12:42] | the power of an energized shock weapon, Professor. | 冲击武器的威力 教授 |
[12:45] | For every Adarian, there are at least six clones. | 对于每一个阿达人来说 至少有六个克隆人 |
[12:48] | And they’ve come to rely on your kind | 他们开始依赖你的同类 |
[12:50] | for virtually everything. | 去做所有的事情 |
[12:53] | That’s true, but– | 是的 但是 |
[12:54] | On Earth, the Montgomery Bus Boycott | 在地球上 蒙哥马利抵制公车运动 |
[12:57] | and Delano Grape Strike led to lasting change. | 德拉诺葡萄罢工导致了持久的变化 |
[13:01] | If you can call a national strike, | 如果你能号召全国罢工 |
[13:04] | you may be able to bring the Seeker to his knees. | 也许就能让探索者屈服 |
[13:08] | It’s too dangerous. I won’t risk any more lives. | 太危险了 我不会再冒生命危险了 |
[13:12] | With respect, Atria, you would not be risking our lives. | 恕我直言 阿特丽亚 不是你冒着我们的生命危险 |
[13:17] | We would. | 我们是自愿的 |
[13:42] | Odessa. | 奥德萨 |
[13:49] | You seem awfully relaxed | 你看起来很放松啊 |
[13:51] | for a woman whose job isn’t remotely finished. | 可是你的工作还远远没有完成 |
[13:53] | I thought I told you I wanted | 我应该告诉过你 |
[13:54] | Osborn’s insolent lap dog dead after he arrested me. | 干掉奥斯本无理的走狗 他居然敢逮捕我 |
[13:57] | I thought we might need him. | 我们需要他 |
[14:00] | Anyway father, you needn’t worry. | 父亲 总之你不必担心 |
[14:02] | Everything has gone exactly the way we’ve planned. | 一切都在按照我们的计划进行 |
[14:05] | So, you planned on not having the girl divulge | 所以 你不让女孩说出 |
[14:07] | the information we need to actually use the portals. | 我们使用传送门的信息 |
[14:10] | The girl doesn’t even know she has the information we seek. | 那个女孩都不知道她有我们要的信息 |
[14:13] | You must be patient while we extract it. | 我们正在提取 你一定要有耐心 |
[14:15] | I’m 175 years old, Odessa. | 我175岁了 奥德萨 |
[14:18] | Why on Earth would you expect me to practice patience now? | 你凭什么认为我现在会有耐心呢 |
[14:20] | We have the girl, and with | 我们得到了那个女孩 |
[14:21] | the telepaths in place on board the Nexus, | 联结的心灵感应也就绪了 |
[14:24] | we’ll soon have control over the entire datastream. | 我们很快就能控制整个数据流 |
[14:27] | Not to mention, your two scheming and ungrateful daughters | 更不用说 你那两个忘恩负义的奸诈女儿 |
[14:31] | who conspired to kill you, are now under lock and key as well. | 密谋要杀你的人 现在也被关起来了 |
[14:34] | I’d say by any measure, that’s a pretty good day. | 无论如何我都觉得今天真是美好的一天 |
[14:38] | You don’t worry enough, Odessa. | 你需要担心的事情不够多 奥德萨 |
[14:40] | And you worry too much. | 你担心的事情太多了 |
[14:42] | You trusted me to handle this and I have. | 你信任我来处理这件事 我也处理了 |
[14:45] | So, you do your job and let me do mine. | 所以你做好你的工作 让我做好我的工作 |
[14:48] | You have the audacity to talk to me like this. | 你竟敢这样跟我说话 |
[14:51] | Don’t forget, you’re a guest here on Hypatia, | 别忘了 你是希帕提娅的客人 |
[14:54] | where men are not usually welcome except as slaves. | 除了奴隶以外 男人通常不怎么受欢迎 |
[14:58] | Despite your new and considerably improved body, | 尽管你的身体有了很大的改善 |
[15:03] | you’re still a fugitive for destroying the Tereshkova. | 你仍然是一个摧毁捷列什科娃号的逃犯 |
[15:07] | I don’t suppose you’d want me to let EarthCom know | 你不想让我告诉地球网 |
[15:10] | where they can find you, do you? | 他们在哪里能找到你吧 |
[15:33] | You wear Jax’s face, but I do not recognize what lies beneath. | 你有杰克斯的脸 但我不知道下面是什么 |
[15:39] | When I was first sent into the cosmos, I was like you: | 当我第一次被送到宇宙时 我和你一样 |
[15:42] | intrigued by humankind. | 被人类所吸引 |
[15:46] | But they are imperfect, | 但他们不完美 |
[15:48] | as are the Sumi, as are the Cronin, | 苏米人和克罗宁人也一样 |
[15:51] | as are the Zatarians. | 还有扎塔人 |
[15:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:57] | It’s the struggle that defines them, | 是斗争定义了他们 |
[15:59] | their desire to be more than they are. | 他们渴望超越自己 |
[16:02] | When I encountered their lechery, | 当我发现他们的淫荡 |
[16:05] | their greed, their avarice, | 贪婪 贪财 |
[16:08] | I tried to correct it. | 我试着去纠正 |
[16:10] | So when the day came to report to the Ancients, | 所以当我向古人报告的时候 |
[16:12] | I could tell them that humankind was worthy of survival. | 我可以告诉他们人类值得生存 |
[16:16] | They are not. | 他们不值得 |
[16:18] | And what makes you so sure of this? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[16:22] | They destroyed their planet and did nothing. | 他们摧毁了自己的星球 却什么也没做 |
[16:26] | They stood by as tyrants ruled over them, | 当暴君统治他们时 他们袖手旁观 |
[16:29] | and they did nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[16:31] | They accumulated wealth while others grew destitute, | 他们积累财富 而其他人却一贫如洗 |
[16:34] | and they did nothing. | 他们什么也没做 |
[16:38] | That is not the humanity that I know. | 这不是我所了解的人性 |
[16:41] | I was sent here by my father to spy on Jax, | 父亲派我来是监视杰克斯的 |
[16:44] | but after what I encountered, | 但我了解他们以后 |
[16:45] | I was willing to sacrifice everything | 我愿意牺牲一切 |
[16:49] | to fight for them, | 为了他们而战 |
[16:51] | to fight with them. | 与他们并肩作战 |
[16:56] | The real Jax would never give up. | 真正的杰克斯永远不会放弃 |
[16:58] | There is nothing you or anyone can do to stop the final judgment. | 你和其他人都无法阻止最终审判 |
[17:05] | Then I will die trying. | 那我就至死方休 |
[17:10] | I believe I understand you now, Ralen. | 我相信我现在理解你了 瑞伦 |
[17:15] | It is the passions of the humans that has seduced you. | 是人类的激情诱惑了你 |
[17:20] | Despite their many foibles, | 尽管他们有很多缺点 |
[17:21] | they are a unique species amongst the galaxy. | 他们是银河系中独一无二的物种 |
[17:23] | Even in the face of the greatest adversity, they still find hope. | 即使在最大的困难面前 他们仍然能找到希望 |
[17:28] | I want you to know, my wife, | 妻子 我想让你知道 |
[17:29] | that I am truly sorry for anything I’ve done to hurt you. | 我真心为我对你的伤害感到抱歉 |
[17:33] | You are most special. | 你非常特别 |
[17:37] | I will do whatever is necessary to help you, my husband. | 我会尽我所能帮助你 我的丈夫 |
[17:41] | You’ve already done enough. | 你已经做得够多了 |
[17:43] | Because of me, you are a pariah among our own people. | 因为我 你成了我们种族的贱民 |
[17:46] | The future will no longer be | 未来将不再是由 |
[17:47] | made by crooked old men in ornately furnished rooms. | 驼背老人在豪宅里创建的了 |
[17:50] | It will be made by people like us. | 未来将由像我们这样的人创建 |
[17:54] | Let us try. | 我们试试吧 |
[17:56] | Together. | 咱俩一起 |
[18:03] | I suppose you’ve heard about the work stoppages all around Adar. | 你应该听说了阿达的罢工事件 |
[18:06] | Even my Atria clones seem to have been corrupted | 就连我的阿特丽亚克隆人 |
[18:08] | by your heretical teachings. | 似乎也被你的异教腐蚀了 |
[18:11] | I should kill them too, | 我应该杀了她们 |
[18:13] | but I’ve grown so very attached to all of them. | 但我对她们很依恋 |
[18:16] | So, I suppose you’ve come here to outline your demands. | 所以你是来提要求的吧 |
[18:23] | How about I tell you my demands! | 不如让我告诉你 我的要求 |
[18:25] | You will make a speech of contrition | 你要向阿达人和委员会 |
[18:27] | to the people of Adar and to the Council, | 发表悔恨的演说 |
[18:29] | where you renounce your demands, | 放弃你的要求 |
[18:31] | and you will return to Adar as my personal servant. | 回到阿达做我的仆人 |
[18:35] | And why in the worlds would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[18:37] | So that I don’t kill anyone else, | 这样我就不会继续杀人 |
[18:39] | including all those you care about most. | 包括你最在乎的人 |
[18:42] | It’s against the law of man and god to kill, Seeker. | 杀人违反世间的律法 探索者 |
[18:46] | My dear, I am the law. | 亲爱的 我就是律法 |
[18:57] | Perhaps next time you’ll learn not to trust the Sixes. | 也许下次你就知道不要相信六号了 |
[19:04] | They always were a little… squirrelly. | 他们总是有点 靠不住 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, but I did not want to see any more of our kind hurt. | 很抱歉 我不想再看到同类受到伤害了 |
[19:11] | I can’t believe you betrayed us. | 你居然背叛了我们 |
[19:13] | I thought you cared about being free. | 我以为你想要自由呢 |
[19:16] | So… | 所以 |
[19:18] | do we have a deal, Atria Nine? | 说定了吗 阿特丽亚九号 |
[19:22] | We have a deal… | 说定了 |
[19:26] | my Seeker. | 我的探索者 |
[20:02] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[20:05] | And how are we today, Miss Zhou? | 今天怎么样啊 周小姐 |
[20:09] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[20:11] | What kind of trick is this, Regan? | 这是什么把戏 里根 |
[20:14] | Dr. Fried. | 请叫我弗里德医生 |
[20:16] | Do we really need to discuss this again? | 我们真的需要再说一遍吗 |
[20:20] | You need to let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[20:22] | I do not belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[20:23] | Of course, you’re from the future, | 当然 你来自未来 |
[20:25] | and you need to get back there. | 你得回去 |
[20:26] | Yes. No. | 对 不 |
[20:28] | I don’t know. I feel fine, I need… | 我不知道 我感觉很好 我需要 |
[20:31] | You’re not fine. | 你不好 |
[20:33] | You haven’t been fine since your mother died almost a year ago. | 自从你妈妈一年前去世后 你就一直不好 |
[20:36] | Your uncle has been your legal guardian | 你叔叔在过去的六个月里 |
[20:38] | – for the last six months. – My uncle? | -一直是你的法定监护人 -我叔叔 |
[20:40] | He’s responsible for this, | 是他干的 |
[20:41] | isn’t he? He’s the one who put me here. | 是不是 是他把我送来的 |
[20:43] | Your uncle only wants what’s best for you. | 你叔叔只是想为你好 |
[20:45] | – No. – Like we all do. | -不 -我们也一样 |
[20:47] | Clearly, we need to upgrade your meds. | 显然 我们需要升级你的药物 |
[20:51] | Dr. Fried. | 弗里德医生 |
[20:55] | Miss Zhou has a visitor. | 有人拜访周小姐 |
[21:00] | Five minutes, no more. | 只有五分钟 |
[21:11] | – Xander. – Jax, we don’t have a lot of time. | -桑德尔 -杰克斯 我们没有什么时间 |
[21:14] | You are not meant to be here, I was sent to help you get out, | 你不应该待在这里 我是被派来救你出去的 |
[21:16] | so you’re gonna have to trust me. | 所以你得相信我 |
[21:18] | – Do you trust me? – Of course I do. | -你相信我吗 -当然 |
[21:20] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人办不到 |
[21:23] | I’m afraid you’ll have to leave, sir. | 先生 恐怕你得走了 |
[21:31] | – Jax! Run! – No! | -杰克斯 快跑 -不行 |
[21:42] | Get in. | 进去 |
[21:44] | Xander, look out! | 桑德尔 小心 |
[21:51] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[21:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[22:02] | I went to Earth to find a new life… | 我去地球寻找新的生命 |
[22:06] | but what I found there was not what I expected. | 但我发现那里并不是我所期望的 |
[22:09] | They lied to me, | 他们对我撒谎 |
[22:11] | and encouraged me to believe that I have a soul, | 鼓励我相信我有灵魂 |
[22:16] | that I am unique in this universe. | 我在这个世界上是独一无二的 |
[22:21] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[22:23] | I have no soul. | 我没有灵魂 |
[22:26] | I belong here, on Adar. | 我属于这里 我属于阿达 |
[22:30] | And that is why it is my privilege | 所以我要撤回 |
[22:32] | to withdraw my candidacy | 我的候选资格 |
[22:34] | and my honor to re-nominate Creston Hubbell as Seeker. | 我很荣幸再次提名克雷斯顿·哈贝尔为探索者 |
[22:39] | What a marvelous performance. | 多么精彩的表演啊 |
[22:43] | Ms. Pilar, you may now transmit | 皮拉小姐 你现在可以 |
[22:45] | that truly heartfelt act of contrition on the datastream, | 把真心的忏悔传上数据流 |
[22:49] | and to the Council immediately. | 以及委员会了 |
[22:56] | I am not. I have no soul. | 我不是 我没有灵魂 |
[22:59] | I belong here, on Adar. | 我属于这里 我属于阿达 |
[23:02] | I am not. I have no soul. | 我不是 我没有灵魂 |
[23:05] | I have no soul… | 我没有灵魂 |
[23:08] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[23:10] | I belong here, I have no soul. | 我属于这里 我没有灵魂 |
[23:13] | …and my honor to re-nominate Creston Hubbell as Seeker. | 我很荣幸再次提名克雷斯顿·哈贝尔为探索者 |
[23:20] | Why the devil would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[23:22] | Because I am the devil. | 因为我是魔鬼 |
[23:24] | And you know if I’m contacting you, | 你很清楚我联系你 |
[23:26] | then I must be desperate. | 说明我一定很绝望了 |
[23:27] | And how do I know I’m not walking into a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是一个陷阱 |
[23:29] | You don’t. But Odessa is dangerous, | 你不知道 但奥德萨很危险 |
[23:33] | to you… and to me. | 对你 对我来说都很危险 |
[23:36] | And ironically, you’re the only one I know I can trust. | 讽刺的是 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[23:38] | I wish I could say the same thing, | 我也希望可以对你说同样的话 |
[23:40] | but I haven’t trusted you for a long time. | 但我已经很久没有信任过你了 |
[23:42] | Let’s just say for the moment, our interests once again align. | 就目前而言 我们的利益再次达成一致 |
[23:45] | And if you want to save Mr. Duvall and the girl, | 如果你想救杜瓦尔先生和那个女孩 |
[23:47] | I suggest you come sooner than later. | 我建议你早点过来 |
[23:49] | Hypatia Prime is a sovereign world. | 希帕提娅主星是一个主权世界 |
[23:51] | It’s not part of the Confederacy. | 不属于联盟 |
[23:52] | It would be illegal for EarthCom officers to set foot there. | 地球网的官员去那里是违法的 |
[23:57] | And when has that ever stopped you before, Donovan? | 多诺万 你以前可没这么怂过 |
[24:13] | They’re being held on Hypatia Prime by the Syndicate, | 他们被财团关押在由奥德萨·弗里德掌控的 |
[24:16] | which is being run by Odessa Fried. | 希帕提娅主星 |
[24:18] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她已经死了 |
[24:19] | I thought Harlan Fried was dead, too. | 我也以为哈伦·弗里德死了 |
[24:21] | Apparently, we were wrong about a number of things. | 显然 我们在很多事情上都错了 |
[24:27] | So, what do you say we go get Jax and Mr. Duvall, Professor? | 那我们去找杰克斯和杜瓦尔先生怎么样 教授 |
[24:32] | Jax. Jax, wake up. | 杰克斯 醒醒 |
[24:35] | Come on, Jax, I need you to wake up, Jax. | 快点 杰克斯 快醒醒 杰克斯 |
[24:38] | Jax, I need you to wake up. | 杰克斯 醒过来 |
[24:40] | Come on, hey, hey, come on. We need to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[24:43] | OK, we need to get you out of here. Come on, get up, get up. | 我们快走 快点 起来 起来 |
[24:47] | Jax, we need to go, come on. | 杰克斯 我们得走了 快点 |
[24:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[24:50] | Oh my god, Jax, we’re getting out of here, come on. | 天哪 杰克斯 我们要离开这里 快点 |
[24:52] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:02] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[25:16] | Only you can save him now. | 现在只有你能救他 |
[25:19] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么救 |
[25:21] | You were able to activate a portal | 他差点死在迪阿格拉时 |
[25:23] | when he almost died on Tiagra. | 你激活了一个传送门 |
[25:25] | If you want him to live, you need to do it again now. | 如果你想让他活下来 就得再来一次 |
[25:28] | I don’t know anything about portals. | 我对传送门一无所知 |
[25:31] | Of course you do. You just don’t know that you do. | 你当然了解 你只是不知道你了解罢了 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry, I thought this time it would work for sure. | 对不起 我以为这次肯定可以的 |
[25:55] | Of course it didn’t. | 当然不行 |
[25:57] | We’ve been going about this all wrong. | 我们的方法一直都是错误的 |
[26:00] | We need someone else. | 我们需要另一个人 |
[26:03] | It’s not about him… it’s about her. | 这与他无关 关键是她 |
[26:07] | It’s always been about her. | 她一直以来都是关键 |
[26:13] | You don’t get off that sofa soon, | 你再不从沙发上起来 |
[26:15] | you’re gonna be late for school again. | 上学就又要迟到了 |
[26:19] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:21] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:26] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[26:27] | I told you I was only going away for the weekend. | 我说了我要走一个周末 |
[26:31] | But I’ll take the sugar where I can get it. | 但我看到糖果都会帮你买 |
[26:39] | Where is Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[26:40] | He’s still at the archeology conference in D.C., | 他还在参加华盛顿的考古会议 |
[26:42] | but he’ll be on the train tomorrow. | 但他明天就坐火车回来 |
[26:45] | You can’t imagine how much I missed you. | 你都不知道我有多想你 |
[26:47] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[26:49] | What happened this weekend, why are you buttering me up? | 这个周末发生了什么事 你干嘛讨好我 |
[26:53] | You didn’t break the Jindoo did you? | 你没把金斗打碎吧 |
[26:58] | Is that an earthquake? | 地震了吗 |
[27:00] | That’s no earthquake, Mom, come on, come on. | 这不是地震 妈妈 过来 |
[27:02] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[27:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:18] | The obstacle is the path. | 障碍就是通道 |
[27:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:34] | It means we have to go. Now. | 意思是我们得走了 就现在 |
[27:44] | I presume we have exactly what we need | 我想我们已经得到了我们所需要的 |
[27:46] | to create our own portals now? | 我们可以打开传送门了 |
[27:48] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[27:52] | I’ll let the boss know. | 我会告诉老板的 |
[28:23] | Strip. | 脱衣服 |
[28:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:26] | It’s not quite what I was expecting. | 这并不是我想要的 |
[28:27] | I was hoping for something to eat. | 我想要点吃的 |
[28:29] | You’re being taken to an execution zone. | 你要去处决区了 |
[28:32] | Well, in that case, I definitely want something to eat. | 如果是这样 那我必须要吃点东西 |
[28:35] | You will take all your clothes off. | 把衣服都脱了 |
[28:39] | OK, and you couldn’t find me anything a bit bigger to wear? | 好吧 你找不到大一点的衣服给我穿吗 |
[28:44] | Strip, or I’ll cut out your tongue out. | 脱掉衣服 否则我就把你的舌头割下来 |
[28:46] | Ok, ok. If that’s the case, | 好的 既然这样 |
[28:49] | I really only have one thing left to say. | 我只有一件事要说了 |
[28:53] | If you must. | 如果你非要说 那好吧 |
[28:54] | You ladies could really use a better tailor. | 你们真的需要一个好裁缝 |
[29:01] | OK, you get back! | 退后 |
[29:04] | Now, you bring me the keys. Now. All right? | 快把钥匙给我 |
[29:08] | And that is why Seeker Hubbell | 所以哈贝尔探索者 |
[29:10] | has my full and unequivocal support. | 得到我的全力支持 |
[29:13] | Thank you, Atria. | 谢谢你 阿特丽亚 |
[29:15] | I’m so glad we can put this all behind us, | 我很高兴我们达成了一致 |
[29:18] | and you have accepted you are a soulless creature, | 你接受了你是一个没有灵魂的生物 |
[29:21] | conceived by man to service him, and him alone. | 只为主人服务 |
[29:26] | Who is that laughing? Step forward. Now! | 谁在笑 立刻站出来 |
[29:38] | That is a lie, Seeker. | 这是谎言 探索者 |
[29:39] | I know Atria, and I promise you, | 我了解阿特丽亚 我向你保证 |
[29:43] | she is more human and has more of a soul | 她和人类一样 |
[29:45] | than you or I put together. | 比咱俩加起来还要有灵魂 |
[29:47] | Ah, the lovestruck boy from Earth. | 你是地球上和她恋爱的男孩 |
[29:49] | Once again, rushing to his clone’s side. | 又来支持他的克隆人女友了 |
[29:52] | How noble. | 多么可贵啊 |
[29:54] | Her name is Atria. | 她叫阿特丽亚 |
[29:56] | And only she decides who she is, what she wants, | 只有她可以自己决定她是谁 她想要什么 |
[30:00] | who she will and will not love. | 她会爱谁 不会爱谁 |
[30:03] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[30:06] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[30:09] | In the history of bad ideas… | 在坏主意的历史上 |
[30:11] | that was the worst one. | 这是最糟糕的一次 |
[30:25] | Atria, we have an understanding. | 阿特丽亚 我们说好了 |
[30:26] | If anything interferes with that– | 如果有什么干扰 |
[30:28] | You mean, like me? | 你是说像我一样吗 |
[30:32] | And me. | 还有我 |
[30:34] | And me. | 还有我 |
[30:36] | And me. | 还有我 |
[30:41] | You’re not Atria Nine. | 你不是阿特丽亚九号 |
[30:43] | You’re right, the Six series is a bit squirrelly. | 你说得对 六号是有点不靠谱 |
[30:47] | Adam never betrayed us to you. | 亚当从未背叛过我们 |
[30:50] | He was working with us all along. | 他一直在和我们合作 |
[30:52] | You didn’t think I’d let you fool me again, now, did you? | 你不会认为我会被你骗第二次吧 |
[30:57] | You not only murdered clones, | 你不仅谋杀了克隆人 |
[30:59] | but you threatened the execution of humans, | 还威胁要处死人类 |
[31:02] | a violation of the laws you are sworn as Seeker to uphold. | 这违反了你作为探索者宣誓要维护的法律 |
[31:09] | You will make a speech of contrition to the people of Adar, | 你要向阿达人和委员会 |
[31:12] | and to the Council, where you renounce your demands. | 发表悔恨的演说 放弃你的要求 |
[31:15] | And you will return to Adar as my personal servant. | 回到阿达做我的仆人 |
[31:18] | And why in the worlds would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[31:20] | So that I don’t kill anyone else, | 这样我就不会继续杀人 |
[31:23] | including all those you care about most. | 包括你最在乎的人 |
[31:25] | It’s against the law of man and god to kill, Seeker. | 杀人违反世间的律法 探索者 |
[31:28] | My dear, I am the law. | 亲爱的 我就是律法 |
[31:33] | Th-This is all a trick! | 这都是骗局 |
[31:35] | You can’t believe her, she’s lying. | 你们不能相信她 她在撒谎 |
[31:38] | Who are you going to believe, your Seeker or this… thing? | 你们相信谁 你们的探索者还是这个东西 |
[31:48] | I am your Seeker! | 我是你们的探索者 |
[31:57] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[32:01] | Please! Please come back. | 拜托 回来吧 |
[32:05] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[32:07] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[32:12] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[32:18] | I’m afraid Jax isn’t here. | 恐怕杰克斯不在这儿 |
[32:21] | Who’d ever thought I’d actually be happy to see you. | 真没想到 我见到你会这么开心 |
[32:25] | You need to take us with you. | 你得带我们一起走 |
[32:27] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[32:29] | Because we know where Jax is being held. I can take you to her. | 我们知道杰克斯被关在哪里 我可以带你去找她 |
[32:32] | No, you need to tell me where she is. | 不 告诉我 她在哪 |
[32:34] | This city is a maze, | 这个城市是个迷宫 |
[32:35] | and the compound is swarming with Hypatia warriors. | 基地里到处都是希帕提娅战士 |
[32:37] | A man alone won’t get very far. | 一个男人走不了多远的 |
[32:43] | Like it or not, you’re gonna need our help. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你需要我们的帮助 |
[32:47] | Xander, you and I both don’t have much in common… | 桑德尔 咱俩没什么共同点 |
[32:52] | but one thing we do share is we both care about Jax. | 但我们都很关心杰克斯 |
[32:57] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[33:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:11] | Look, I’ll try to create some sort of distraction, | 我会尽量帮你们打掩护 |
[33:13] | but whatever happens, you need to get to Jax. | 但是不管发生什么 你们都要找到杰克斯 |
[33:19] | Shral? | 什拉尔 |
[33:21] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[33:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[33:25] | I’ll let Donovan explain that. | 让多诺万来解释吧 |
[33:28] | The professor’s here as well? | 教授也来了 |
[33:31] | He most certainly is. | 当然了 |
[33:33] | In fact, we should be hearing from him any moment. | 我们应该马上就能听到他的消息了 |
[34:50] | Sarika, I cannot say I’m pleased to see you again. | 萨里卡 我真的不想在这里看到你 |
[34:53] | You wouldn’t hit a girl. | 你不打女孩的 |
[34:55] | You are quite correct, but I cannot speak for my wife. | 你说得对 但我无法代表我的妻子 |
[34:58] | That is true, | 没错 |
[34:59] | but I can speak for myself! | 我可以代表我自己 |
[35:06] | Jax, Jax, wake up. | 杰克斯 杰克斯 醒醒 |
[35:08] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[35:09] | Jax, Jax, wake up. | 杰克斯 杰克斯 醒醒 |
[35:16] | – Ralen, is this real? – Indeed it is. | -瑞伦 这是现实吗 -是的 |
[35:19] | I am most pleased to see you, Jax. | 很高兴见到你 杰克斯 |
[35:21] | Trust me, not as happy as I am to see you. | 相信我 我肯定比你更高兴 |
[35:23] | We have to find Xander. | 我们得找到桑德尔 |
[35:24] | Do not worry. Mr. Duvall has found us. | 别担心 杜瓦尔先生找到我们了 |
[35:28] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[35:52] | Professor. | 教授 |
[35:55] | I’m relieved to see you are all right. | 看到你没事我就放心了 |
[35:57] | Thank you for coming for us. | 谢谢你来找我们 |
[36:03] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[36:05] | It’s nice to see you, Uncle. | 很高兴见到你 叔叔 |
[36:08] | I hate to break up this touching family reunion, | 我也不想破坏这个感人的家庭团聚 |
[36:10] | – but we still need to find Odessa. – Quite right. | -但我们还是要去找奥德萨 -没错 |
[36:13] | If she has indeed ascertained how to create portals, | 如果她真的得知开启传送门的方法了 |
[36:15] | we need to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[36:16] | I’m with you too, Osborn. | 我也支持你 奥斯本 |
[36:18] | Odessa and my father betrayed me, | 奥德萨和我父亲背叛了我 |
[36:20] | and I’m not the forgiving type. | 我这个人并不宽容 |
[36:22] | Yes, I’ve noticed that. | 是的 我发现了 |
[36:24] | There are still prisoners in the cells. | 牢房里还有囚犯 |
[36:25] | We’re on it, Mr. Duvall. | 我们去释放他们 杜瓦尔先生 |
[36:27] | You find the treacherous Fried sister– the other one. | 你去找奸诈的弗里德姐妹 另一个 |
[36:31] | I resent that remark. | 我不喜欢这个词 |
[36:32] | Ralen, we barely got here ourselves, alive, without being seen. | 瑞伦 我们没被人发现 活得来这里已经不错了 |
[36:35] | If they see men out there on the streets– | 如果她们在街上看到男人 |
[36:36] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 我有个主意 |
[36:42] | I could get used to this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[36:44] | – Seriously? – Silence, slave. | -不是吧 -安静 奴隶 |
[37:06] | Ah, Jax. I see Sarika’s playtime has ended prematurely. | 杰克斯 看来萨里卡的游戏时间提前结束了 |
[37:10] | So has yours, sister. | 你也一样 姐妹 |
[37:11] | I’m taking back what’s mine. | 我要拿回我的东西 |
[37:13] | Where’s father? | 父亲呢 |
[37:15] | Wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[37:18] | We’re taking you back with us to Earth | 我们要把你带回地球 |
[37:20] | one way or another, Odessa, or Tierney– | 不论如何 奥德萨还是蒂尔尼 |
[37:24] | whatever it is you’re calling yourself today. | 不管你今天叫什么名字 |
[37:26] | Oh, I agree. I am going back to Earth. | 我同意 我要回地球 |
[37:29] | Just not with you. | 但是不跟你们一起 |
[37:47] | We have to go after Tierney. | 我们得去追蒂尔尼 |
[37:48] | I intend to. | 我也想追 |
[37:51] | Right now, we don’t know how to track her or where she is. | 但我们不知道如何追踪她 也不知道她在哪里 |
[37:54] | So, I hope I can count on your assistance, Mr. Duvall. | 所以我希望可以得到你的帮助 杜瓦尔先生 |
[37:58] | I think that can be arranged. | 应该没问题 |
[38:01] | But only after I take… | 但是我想先带 |
[38:04] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[38:05] | on a proper holiday. | 好好度个假 |
[38:08] | If you’re still interested, that is. | 前提是你还愿意 |
[38:17] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[38:20] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[38:22] | you need to see this. | 来看看这个 |
[38:27] | Guess there’s going to be a new Seeker in town. | 看来要有新的探索者诞生了 |
[38:30] | – Is that a joke? – No, really. | -这是玩笑吗 -不 真的 |
[38:34] | I am so proud of you, Atria. | 我为你骄傲 阿特丽亚 |
[38:37] | You’re going to change Adar forever. | 你将会永远改变阿达 |
[38:40] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[38:42] | But I want you to know how worried I was about you, | 但是我想让你知道我有多担心你 |
[38:44] | and how happy I am to know you’re OK. | 知道你没事我有多开心啊 |
[38:47] | You know, I meant everything I said. | 我说的一切都是认真的 |
[38:50] | I was a Zatarian equine’s ass. | 我之前是个大混蛋 |
[38:55] | I should have respected what you wanted and not try and change you. | 我应该尊重你想要的 而不是试图改变你 |
[38:59] | I know that now, I’m sorry. | 我现在明白了 对不起 |
[39:04] | Well, if you can read my mind, | 如果你能读懂我的心思 |
[39:06] | you know how I feel about that. | 就会知道我是怎么想的 |
[39:09] | I do, but not because I’m reading your mind, | 是的 但我并不是因为读了你的心 |
[39:12] | but because I’m listening to you. | 而是因为我聆听了你说的话 |
[39:16] | And everything is finally quiet now. | 现在一切终于平静下来了 |
[39:19] | I can control my powers. | 我可以控制我的能力了 |
[39:22] | I’m so happy for you, Thomas. | 我真为你高兴 托马斯 |
[39:24] | So, I guess you’ll be heading back to the Academy? | 那你要回学院了吗 |
[39:27] | No. | 不 |
[39:29] | I’m going to find my dad, | 我要去找我爸 |
[39:32] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[39:34] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:35] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我要留在这里 |
[39:37] | Adar needs me, | 阿达需要我 |
[39:38] | and I think I have a really good chance | 而且我觉得这次竞选 |
[39:41] | at winning this election. | 我获胜的几率很大 |
[39:44] | What about you, Pilar? | 你呢 皮拉 |
[39:46] | Well, Atria’s gonna need a campaign manager, | 阿特丽亚需要一个竞选经理 |
[39:48] | and I could use an Adam clone, | 而我需要一个亚当克隆人 |
[39:51] | so I think I’m gonna stick around. | 所以我要留下来 |
[39:53] | Well, I’m going to miss you both, a lot. | 好吧 我会想念你们的 |
[40:01] | Well, it’s not gonna be forever. | 这不是永别 |
[40:02] | We’re gonna see each other again. | 我们会再见面的 |
[40:05] | Good luck finding your father. | 希望你能找到你的父亲 |
[40:06] | And, when you find Billy D– | 等你找到比利·D |
[40:08] | I will let him know what you’re thinking. | 我会告诉他 你现在的想法 |
[40:15] | Good luck, son. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[40:17] | You know, there will always be a seat for you in my class. | 我的班上永远欢迎你 |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[40:30] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[40:34] | Adam Six. | 亚当六号 |
[40:36] | Thomas. | 我是托马斯 |
[40:38] | Thomas One. | 托马斯一号 |
[40:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:43] | You’ll need it. | 你真的需要运气 |
[40:49] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[40:50] | He– He doesn’t mean that. | 他不是那个意思 |
[41:08] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[41:11] | Hello, Jacqueline. | 你好 杰奎琳 |
[41:13] | 10 points for Gryffindor. | 格兰芬多加十分 |
[41:33] | Hey Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[41:37] | You look like you seen a ghost. | 你看起来像是看见鬼了 |
[41:41] | Greg? | 格雷格 |