时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 今晚 废车狂魔 | |
[00:14] | I love you, Carbortion Wrex! | 我爱你 废车狂魔 |
[00:17] | My mom said this would be a horrible place to take a blind date, | 我妈妈还说初次约会来这种地方太差了 |
[00:20] | but you’re having fun, right? | 但你玩的很开心吧 |
[00:23] | Actually, Kevin, I’m not– | 其实 凯文 我不… |
[00:24] | Here comes his signature move, the morning-after kill. | 标志性动作来了 晨间杀戮 |
[00:31] | Aren’t you glad you swiped right? | 你是不是很庆幸选了我 |
[00:32] | I should head out. I have an early start. | 我要走了 明天很早要上班 |
[00:34] | Carbortion! Carbortion! | 废车 废车 |
[00:36] | Oh, they’re bringing out the coat hanger! | 他们叫挂车的来了 |
[00:40] | Hey, your hair smells pr– | 你的头发闻起来… |
[00:45] | Dammit, Robbie, I knew you ate my Choconators. | 该死 罗比 我就知道你吃了我的巧克力者 |
[00:48] | All right, you got me. You can have ’em back. | 好吧 被你抓到了 还给你 |
[00:52] | Hey, sorry about your dress. Let me rinse that off for you. | 对不起毁了你的裙子 我帮你冲一冲 |
[00:56] | That’s it! I’m leaving. | 够了 我要走了 |
[00:58] | Okay, fine. At least let me drive you home in my police car. | 好吧 至少让我用警车送你回去 |
[01:01] | Wait, you have a police car? | 等等 你还有警车 |
[01:05] | The force couldn’t afford | 局里没钱 |
[01:05] | to give me a squad car so I souped up my own. | 给我一辆巡逻车 所以我涂了我自己的车 |
[01:08] | Um, what’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[01:09] | That’ll either be me… Or my toilet. | 应该是我 或者是我的厕所 |
[01:12] | Why is there a homeless man in your backseat | 为什么你的后座上有个流浪汉 |
[01:14] | with a mayonnaise jar full of shit? | 和一罐装满屎的蛋黄酱罐子 |
[01:17] | Don’t worry, that’s Hobo-Cop. He’s between bridges right now. | 别担心 这是流浪汉警察 他住在桥下了 |
[01:20] | Why don’t we plan our second date? | 不如我们计划一下第二次约会吧 |
[01:21] | Do you like Katherine Heigl movies? | 你喜欢凯瑟琳·海格尔的电影吗 |
[01:23] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 够了 我要下车 |
[01:26] | I’ll call you! I should rush home to call her. | 我会给你打电话的 我得赶紧回家给她打电话 |
[01:28] | Hobo-Cop, hit the siren. | 流浪汉警察 鸣警笛 |
[01:51] | Stop and go. Not fast, but slow. | 停车 行 不能快 要慢 |
[01:54] | Mm-hmm, come on. | 来吧 |
[01:55] | Oh, a butterfly! | 一只蝴蝶 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry, everybody, the butterfly is okay. | 大家别担心 蝴蝶没事 |
[02:12] | Urgh, that’s just a stupid old moth. | 这只是一直老蛾子 |
[02:17] | What is it, Mom? What don’t girls like about me? | 为什么 妈妈 为什么女孩子不喜欢我 |
[02:20] | Kevin, It’s important to understand that all women are different. | 凯文 你要明白女人都是不一样的 |
[02:23] | Some may be turned off by your whiny lady voice, | 有的人可能会喜欢你的娘娘腔 |
[02:26] | some might not like being puked on | 有的人可能不喜欢在看 |
[02:28] | while a white trash car monster eats an Oldsmobile. | 白色垃圾车怪兽吃破车的时候被吐一身 |
[02:30] | Carbortion Wrex is not a car monster, Mom. | 废车狂魔不是车怪兽 妈妈 |
[02:33] | He’s a car dinosaur, duh! | 他是个车暴龙 |
[02:35] | Everything you’re saying right now is vagina poison. | 你所说的一切都是破处大忌 |
[02:38] | Achtung! The new poll results are in | 小心 新的民意结果出来了 |
[02:40] | and they do not look good for you. | 看起来对你不妙 |
[02:41] | Kevin, this is Anton, my pollster. | 凯文 这是安东 我的民意调查员 |
[02:43] | He worked on Hillary Clinton’s campaign. | 他本来是给希拉里·克林顿的选举工作的 |
[02:45] | And now somehow I’m able to get him. | 但不知道为什么我挖到了他 |
[02:48] | Honey, I don’t want to beat off around the bush, | 亲爱的 我不想吓唬你 |
[02:51] | but I haven’t seen polls | 但我自从闪电战后 |
[02:52] | in this much trouble since the Blitzkrieg. | 就没见过这么惨淡的民意了 |
[02:55] | Karen, who is this weak-chinned pile of vagina poison? | 凯伦 这个弱鸡有毒处男是谁 |
[02:58] | Anton, this is my son, Kevin. | 安东 这是我儿子 凯文 |
[03:00] | Oh, of course, Kevin. Love you, let’s do lunch. | 当然了 凯文 爱你 一起吃午饭吧 |
[03:03] | Now scoot. Don’t come back. | 走吧 别回来了 |
[03:05] | What are you doing? You can’t be seen with him. He’s a loser guy. | 你在干什么 你不能被看到和他一起 他是废物 |
[03:09] | Kevin really polls that bad? | 凯文对民意影响那么恶劣吗 |
[03:12] | Look at him!? Can’t get a girlfriend, can’t stop a crime. | 看看他 没有女朋友 无法阻止犯罪 |
[03:15] | Mel Gibson tests better at the bagel shop near the Wailing Wall. | 梅尔·吉布森在哭墙边的甜甜圈店都比他人气高 |
[03:19] | Anton, you’re talking about my son! | 安东 这可是我儿子 |
[03:22] | Fine! Don’t shoot your load on the messenger. | 好吧 不要冲传话者发火嘛 |
[03:24] | Could you at least try to improve gay Archie’s image? | 你至少能改善一下这位基佬阿彻的形象吗 |
[03:28] | – Start by getting him a new car. – What’s wrong with that car? | -从给他买一辆新车开始 -那辆车不行吗 |
[03:34] | Uh, Kevin. Your toilet paper’s running away. | 凯文 你的厕纸用光了 |
[03:41] | I swear to God, Dusty, you can’t do anything right. | 我发誓 达斯廷 你什么事都做不好 |
[03:43] | I give you one simple job and | 我就给了你一个简单的活 |
[03:45] | you turn my police station into a chicken coop. | 你就把我的警局变成了养鸡场 |
[03:48] | Chief, I could not just | 局长 我不忍心 |
[03:49] | leave Feather Locklear and Macaulay Cluckin | 把洛克利尔毛毛和麦考雷喔喔 |
[03:52] | out there in the middle of that road. | 留在大路中央 |
[03:54] | Dusty, I hate you. The entire town hates you. | 达斯廷 我恨你 整个小镇恨你 |
[03:57] | I’ll bet even Cluck Norris hates you. | 喔喔诺里斯肯定也恨你 |
[03:59] | Last time I was surrounded by this many cocks, | 上一次我被这么多鸡包围还是在 |
[04:02] | I was a fluffer on the set of 12 Angry Men. | 《十二怒汉》的片场当布景 |
[04:05] | 12 relaxed men when I got done with them. | 我跟他们搞完后就是《十二轻松汉》了 |
[04:08] | What’s up with the chickens? | 这些鸡是怎么回事 |
[04:09] | They ain’t hurting a thing. | 它们不会造成任何伤害 |
[04:12] | Why the hell did someone give this chicken a handgun?! | 为什么有人会给鸡一把手枪 |
[04:15] | ‘Cause the chicken’s wings | 因为鸡翅膀太小 |
[04:16] | are too small to hold a shotgun, silly. | 握不住猎枪 笨蛋 |
[04:18] | Chief, hey, look at this. This is a Woofmaster Deluxe Dog House. | 局长 你看 这是豪华狗大师狗窝 |
[04:22] | I figure that, hey, I deserve my own place, | 我觉得我需要有个自己的地方 |
[04:24] | somewhere I can yank my snossage without Hopson offering to help, | 我可以自己撸个爽 霍普森也不会提出要帮我 |
[04:27] | except you’ve never paid me a single cent and I want my money! | 但是你没付过我一个子 我要我的钱 |
[04:31] | Okay, I understand. But first, let me ask you a question. | 好吧 我明白 但首先 我问你一个问题 |
[04:35] | Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖宝宝 谁是乖宝宝 |
[04:37] | Not gonna work. No way. Mm-mm. | 没用的 不可能的 |
[04:39] | Not this time, Chief. Not! This! Time! | 这次不行 局长 这次不行 |
[04:42] | Ooh, I’ve got a rubber, squeaky pork chop. | 我这里有块松松的橡胶猪肉 |
[04:44] | You want to get paid in that? Ha-ha! | 想去来一块吗 |
[04:46] | No. But yes! Goddamn it, you play dirty. | 不要 但是好吧 该死 你玩阴的 |
[04:52] | I guess their wings are big enough after all. | 看来翅膀还是足够大的 |
[04:55] | Damn it, Dusty! Get rid of these goddamn chickens! | 该死 达斯廷 处理掉这些该死的鸡 |
[04:58] | Okay! Don’t worry, my little fine-feathered friends, | 好吧 别担心 翅膀朋友 |
[05:01] | you’re all going to a much better place. | 你们会去更好的地方 |
[05:08] | Hey, this is good, Dusty. Really good. | 很不错 达斯廷 真的不错 |
[05:11] | You finally did something right. | 你终于做了点正确的事 |
[05:13] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢了 警长 |
[05:14] | I’ve been waiting my whole life for someone to say that to me. | 我这一生一直在等一个人这么说 |
[05:17] | FYI, it’s my mama’s secret recipe. | 对了 这是我妈的秘方 |
[05:21] | Oh, you’ve really outdone yourself. | 你真的超越了自己 |
[05:23] | This chicken doesn’t just taste great. | 这鸡肉不仅口感好 |
[05:24] | It puts a smile on my face. | 还能让我微笑 |
[05:26] | Back off, bitch, it’s mine! Dusty’s chicken is all mine! | 滚开 你个臭婊子 达斯廷的鸡肉都是我的 |
[05:29] | Guys, come here. You’ve got to see this. | 伙计们 过来 你们得看看这个 |
[05:31] | It is my pleasure to reveal | 我很荣幸向大家介绍 |
[05:33] | the newest member of the Paradise Police Department. | 天堂镇警局的新成员 |
[05:37] | The Karla 9000! | 卡拉9000 |
[05:39] | $1.2 million of criminal-busting technology. | 价值120万的追捕罪犯的技术 |
[05:43] | It will make whoever’s son | 不管是谁的儿子开 |
[05:45] | is driving it look cool and attractive to women, | 都会看起来很酷 对女人充满吸引力 |
[05:48] | reflecting well on his mother. | 来自他妈的反馈 |
[05:49] | I get to drive it?! Thank you, Mommy! | 我可以开吗 谢谢 妈咪 |
[05:52] | Chick Ridley, Paradise Paper. | 奇克·里德利 《天堂镇报》的 |
[05:54] | Where in the bottom-of-the-barrel | 你从哪找到的 |
[05:55] | budget did you find $1.2 million? | 这120万美元 |
[05:58] | We made a few trims here and there but, | 我们到处削减了点 但是 |
[06:00] | trust me, nobody’s going to notice. | 相信我 没人会注意到的 |
[06:02] | I’d like to officially open the Paradise School for the Blind. | 我很高兴地宣布 天堂镇盲人学校正式开学了 |
[06:07] | The chairs in the computer lab are lumpy | 机房的椅子凹凸不平 |
[06:09] | and these pencils are too sharp. | 这些铅笔太尖了 |
[06:14] | Man, this car is awesome! | 天 这车太酷了 |
[06:17] | Hello, Kevin, I’m Karla, how may I assist you? | 你好凯文 我是卡拉 有什么我能协助你的 |
[06:20] | Holy crap, you can talk?! How did you know my name? | 我去 你会说话 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[06:23] | I extracted DNA from saliva droplets in your breath | 我从你呼吸中的唾液里提取了DNA |
[06:26] | and found a match in a registered bed-wetters database. | 在尿床数据库里找到的 |
[06:29] | I don’t know why Dad had to put that in the public record. | 我不知道为什么我爸要公开记录这种事 |
[06:32] | Well, I think it’s cute. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[06:33] | What do you say we chase down some criminals? | 我们去追罪犯怎么样 |
[06:36] | That’d be a first for me. | 那会是我的第一次 |
[06:37] | I couldn’t even chase down the drunk rednecks who robbed the zoo. | 我甚至都追不上抢劫动物园的醉鬼乡巴佬 |
[06:40] | You’d better hit the gas, Robbie. | 你最好踩足油门 罗比 |
[06:41] | Grand theft tortoise is a felony. | 乌龟盗窃可是重罪 |
[06:43] | Cowabunga, dude! | 冲啊 兄弟 |
[06:48] | Dusty, you got any more of that chicken? | 达斯廷 你还有那种鸡吗 |
[06:50] | I need it. I need it real goddamn bad. | 我要吃鸡肉 我他妈特别想吃鸡肉 |
[06:53] | Dusty, what exactly did you put in that chicken? | 达斯廷 你到底在鸡肉里放了什么 |
[06:55] | It’s just my mama’s secret recipe | 就是我妈的秘方 |
[06:57] | and some unbleached flour I found hidden in the pantry. | 还有一些藏在贮藏室的未漂白的面粉 |
[07:00] | Dusty, you dumb-ass! | 达斯廷 你个二货 |
[07:02] | – That wasn’t flour. It was heroin. – Come again? | -那不是面粉 是海洛因 -你说什么 |
[07:04] | I mean, er, from here on in, | 我是说 从现在起 |
[07:07] | you’d better not take my stuff, okay? | 你最好别拿我的东西 好吗 |
[07:08] | That was my flour. It was my special, secret stash of flour. | 那是我的面粉 是我藏起来的特别的秘密面粉 |
[07:12] | I hid it in the pantry | 我把它藏在贮藏室 |
[07:13] | so I could enjoy baking with it myself. | 这样我就能自己享受它了 |
[07:15] | I’m not cocking around, Dusty! I feel like hickory-smoked shit. | 我没开玩笑 我感觉就像个山核桃木熏制香肠 |
[07:20] | What do you want, man? I’ll pay whatever. | 你想要什么 兄弟 多少钱我都给 |
[07:22] | I wish I could help, but we ain’t got no more unbleached flour | 我希望我能帮上忙 但我们没更多的未漂白面粉 |
[07:25] | and they don’t sell it around here. | 这里又不卖 |
[07:27] | I know some guys who sell “Unbleached flour”, all right? | 我知道有些人卖”未漂白的面粉” |
[07:30] | But it’s gonna be a little pricey. | 但有点贵 |
[07:33] | 天堂镇警局给天堂镇盲人学校 5000元 | |
[07:38] | 5K for fried chicken? Dusty, I say we partner up. | 花5000买炸鸡 达斯廷 我们合作吧 |
[07:41] | With my flour connections and your chicken recipe, | 用我的面粉关系 你的炸鸡配方 |
[07:44] | we could make a lot of people happy. | 我们能让很多人开心 |
[07:46] | You think everyone will really like my chicken that much? | 你觉得大家真的会那么喜欢我的炸鸡 |
[07:50] | Please, Dusty, hurry! I’ll suck your dick for a drumstick! | 拜托 达斯廷 快 我愿意为鸡腿给你吹箫 |
[07:54] | Uh-huh, I think they’ll like it. | 我觉得他们会喜欢的 |
[07:56] | See any bad guys yet, Karla? | 有看到坏人吗 卡拉 |
[07:58] | I see a sexy guy. | 我看到一个性感的家伙 |
[08:00] | Really? Where? I want to see him! | 真的吗 在哪 我想看看 |
[08:01] | You’re funny, Kevin. | 你很有趣 凯文 |
[08:02] | I am? Girls don’t usually like me. | 我吗 女孩一般不喜欢我 |
[08:05] | The last girl I dated dumped me | 上一个和我约会的女孩甩了我 |
[08:06] | because I like this giant robot dinosaur called– | 是因为我喜欢巨型恐龙机器人叫… |
[08:08] | Carbortion Wrex? I love Carbortion Wrex! | 废车狂魔 我超爱废车狂魔 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God, marry me now! | 天 现在就嫁给我 |
[08:14] | Oh! That car just ran the red light! | 那辆车刚刚闯红灯了 |
[08:16] | Get your cuffs ready, Kevin. | 准备好你的手铐 凯文 |
[08:18] | I like to play rough. | 我喜欢狂野风 |
[08:23] | Wow, now I know how Batgirl felt. | 现在我知道蝙蝠女是什么感觉了 |
[08:27] | See, Robbie, I told you this Asian import would be faster. | 看 罗比 我告诉你亚洲进口会快点的 |
[08:30] | Yeah, but it’s a little temperamental. | 是啊 但有点喜怒无常 |
[08:33] | Shit, ow! | 该死 |
[08:36] | Ooh, this is a weird looking farmers market, Bullet. | 这是个很奇怪的农贸市场 子弹 |
[08:39] | The farmers have way more Uzis than I expected. | 没想到农民会拿这么多乌兹枪 |
[08:41] | Just approach that scary-looking dude named Pedro. | 去找那个长得很吓人的叫佩德罗的家伙 |
[08:45] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[08:46] | What do you want, puto? | 你想要什么 他妈的 |
[08:48] | We’re looking to buy some unbleached flour | 我们要买点未漂白的面粉 |
[08:50] | if you know what I’m talking about? | 如果你懂我在说什么的话 |
[08:52] | The brown stuff. | 棕色的东西 |
[08:53] | Oh, I got the brown stuff. | 我有棕色的东西 |
[08:55] | It’s gonna be five grand. | 五千 |
[08:57] | Well, it’s still cheaper than Whole Foods. | 还是比全食超市要便宜 |
[08:59] | Hey, you take oversized comedy checks, right? | 你接受超大漫画支票的吧 |
[09:08] | Paradise PD, freeze, cocksucker! | 天堂镇警局 别动 狗杂种 |
[09:12] | Karla, I chased down my first criminal! | 卡拉 我追到了我第一个罪犯 |
[09:16] | Help, I think I’m having a stroke. | 救命 我觉得我中风了 |
[09:18] | They all say that, you fuck bag. | 他们都这么说 你个混蛋 |
[09:23] | Wow, you made me feel like a real cop down there. | 你让我当时在那里觉得自己像个真正的警察 |
[09:25] | You know, I can make you feel a lot of other things | 我还可以让你的那里有很多 |
[09:28] | down there. | 其他感受 |
[09:48] | Toyota-dactyl swoops down on the Chevy-saurus, | 丰田达克图向雪佛兰恐龙猛扑 |
[09:51] | but who’s coming to save the day? | 但是谁来拯救这一天呢 |
[09:53] | Carbortion Wrex! | 废车狂魔 |
[09:55] | So, uh, I noticed your Facebook page still says “Single”. | 我注意到你的脸书上还写着”单身” |
[09:59] | You checked my Facebook page? | 你查了我的脸书 |
[10:01] | Sorry. I just miss you so much when we’re not together. | 对不起 当我们不在一起的时候我太想你了 |
[10:04] | Like when you’re having dinner with your mom | 比如你和你妈吃晚饭的时候 |
[10:06] | this Tuesday at 9 p.M. | 这周二9点 |
[10:07] | Which reminds me, when do I get to officially meet her? | 这提醒了我 我什么时候能正式见她 |
[10:11] | Well, yeah, you know, one of these… times. | 好吧 你知道的 会有那么一天的 |
[10:13] | What’s wrong, Kevin? | 怎么了 凯文 |
[10:14] | Does she even know about us? | 她到底知道我们之间的事吗 |
[10:16] | Are you ashamed of me because I’m a car? | 你因为我是辆车所以以我为耻吗 |
[10:18] | No, of course not! | 不 当然不是 |
[10:21] | Is it because I’m black? | 是因为我是黑车吗 |
[10:22] | No! That’s why I’m not telling my dad. | 不 那是我没告诉我爸的原因 |
[10:27] | Damn it! I just don’t get it! | 该死 我就不明白了 |
[10:29] | Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani? | 布雷克·谢尔顿和格温·史蒂芬尼 |
[10:30] | Me neither. I think he could do better. | 我也不明白 我觉得他能找到更好的 |
[10:33] | No, Fitz. Someone in Paradise is buying up a ton of heroin. | 不 菲茨 有人在天堂镇买进了大量毒品 |
[10:36] | Word on the street is that there’s some new player in town. | 道上说城里来了新人 |
[10:39] | I got this from an informant. | 我从线人那得到的消息 |
[10:41] | Boyardee’s back on the streets? | 博伊尔迪又回来了 |
[10:43] | Motherfucker killed my partner, | 他他妈的杀了我搭档 |
[10:45] | cut him up into pieces, | 把他大卸八块 |
[10:46] | hid the body inside mini raviolis across seven states. | 把他的尸体藏在了七个州的小饺子里 |
[10:49] | I’m still surprised there wasn’t a recall. | 我还是很惊讶没有下令召回 |
[10:52] | No, I checked. He’s still in Sing Sing. | 不 我查了 他还在辛辛监狱 |
[10:54] | Good. Did you know, I’m the one who broke the Boyardee case? | 很好 你知道是我破了博伊尔迪案吗 |
[10:58] | I was like, “That ain’t beef ravioli. That’s Keith ravioli!” | 我说”那不是牛肉饺子 是基斯饺子” |
[11:02] | I used to be the best at catchphrases. | 我以前很擅长说流行语的 |
[11:05] | Jesus, Chief, what happened to you? | 天 警长 你怎么了 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry, I haven’t had my morning chicken. | 抱歉 我没吃到我的早餐鸡肉 |
[11:09] | Anybody seen Dusty? | 有人看到达斯廷了吗 |
[11:12] | Oh, it’s here, it’s here, it’s here! | 来了 来了 来了 |
[11:16] | Look at that, people like your chicken. | 快看 人们喜欢你的鸡肉 |
[11:18] | They like the chicken. But they love me! | 他们喜欢鸡肉 但他们爱我 |
[11:21] | I love to be loved! Oooh! | 我喜欢被爱的感觉 |
[11:26] | My grandfather gave me | 我爷爷临死时 |
[11:27] | this watch on his death bed. It’s worth $600. | 给了我这块手表 值600 |
[11:29] | Give me a four-piece. | 给我4份 |
[11:30] | Chief, maybe you should slow down. | 警长 也许你该慢点来 |
[11:32] | You want some mashed ‘taters? | 你想要点马铃薯泥吗 |
[11:34] | Fuck your potatoes! | 去你妈的马铃薯 |
[11:42] | You really know how to wax that trunk. | 你真的懂怎么给后备箱打蜡 |
[11:44] | Come on, Karla, we’re at work. We need to keep it professional. | 拜托 卡拉 我们在工作 要专业点 |
[11:48] | So treat me like a filthy hooker. | 那就把我当成一个下流的妓女 |
[11:49] | Put one in the tank and one in the stank. | 一个放水箱一个放副水箱 |
[11:52] | Oh, and Kevin, I’m not wearing a gas cap. | 还有凯文 我不戴气帽 |
[11:56] | I just want to thank you for your support. | 我只是想谢谢你们的支持 |
[11:58] | Since giving Karla to my son, who, | 自从把卡拉给了我儿子 |
[12:00] | as we can see now, is not some weirdo loser, | 我们现在能看出 他不是什么奇怪的失败者 |
[12:03] | crime is way down. | 犯罪下降了 |
[12:04] | And my polling is way up, | 我的支持率上升了 |
[12:05] | which is why I’d like to | 所以我想 |
[12:07] | declare that I will be running for re-elect– | 宣布 我要再次参选… |
[12:14] | Chick Ridley, Paradise Paper. | 奇克·里德利 《天堂镇报》的 |
[12:16] | Can you please come down here and stab out my eyes? | 能麻烦你下来戳瞎我的双眼吗 |
[12:20] | Hello, my friend Pedro. | 你好啊 我的朋友佩德罗 |
[12:22] | The usual, please. | 老样子 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Prices went up. | 涨价了 |
[12:24] | It’s going to cost you $20,000 this time. | 这次要2万 |
[12:27] | 20,000?! That, sir, is criminal! | 2万 你这是在犯罪 |
[12:32] | To heck with this farmers market! | 去他妈的农贸市场 |
[12:33] | We’ve got to buy wholesale from the farm. | 我们得从农场批发 |
[12:35] | Where do you think that is? | 你觉得那在哪 |
[12:36] | Er, Colombia? | 哥伦比亚 |
[12:38] | Sounds good. Hopefully we’ll save | 听起来不错 希望我们能攒够 |
[12:40] | enough to make up for the commercial I had shot. | 我拍广告的钱 |
[12:42] | What commercial? | 什么广告 |
[12:44] | Don’t you know a meal should always make you feel good? | 你知道一顿每餐能让你感觉很棒吗 |
[12:47] | Come on down to Dusty’s chicken truck | 来达斯廷炸鸡车 |
[12:50] | It’s true that every dish is addictive and delicious | 每一餐都上瘾且美味 |
[12:54] | This chicken will really cluck you up | 鸡肉会让你开心的啧啧嘴 |
[12:57] | The taste is so savory | 风味极佳 |
[12:59] | You’ll sell your kids to slavery | 你会把孩子卖去当奴隶 |
[13:01] | Just to eat at Dusty’s chicken truck! | 只为了能在达斯廷炸鸡车吃饭 |
[13:04] | Give me that goddamn chicken! | 快把鸡肉给我 |
[13:08] | I don’t ask for much, do I? | 我要求并不高 对吗 |
[13:09] | Stay off drugs, change your underwear every now and then. | 远离毒品 时不时换一换内裤 |
[13:12] | Oh, and don’t fuck your car! | 还有别操你的车 |
[13:14] | You don’t understand, Mom. | 你不明白 妈 |
[13:15] | Of course I don’t understand. Nobody understands. | 我当然不明白 没人明白 |
[13:18] | Because it’s disgusting and depraved! | 因为那又恶心又堕落 |
[13:22] | Fraulein Karen, your polling is up 20 points! | 凯伦小姐 你的支持率涨了20个点 |
[13:26] | Oh, for God’s sake, why? | 天啊 为什么 |
[13:28] | Because of your son! | 因为你儿子 |
[13:29] | Turns out Paradise is very pro car schtupping. | 原来天堂镇是支持车交的 |
[13:33] | As I was saying, Kevin, keep fucking that car! | 正如我说的 凯文 继续操那车 |
[13:38] | Hey, silly guy, where’s your beautiful smile? | 傻瓜 你迷人的微笑呢 |
[13:40] | Your mother just gave us her blessing. | 你妈刚同意我们在一起了 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. I just feel weird about how it all went down. | 我不知道 我只是觉得很奇怪 |
[13:46] | I knew if I opened the garage during the press conference | 我就知道如果我在召开新闻发布会的时候打开车库 |
[13:48] | something good would happen. | 会有好事发生 |
[13:50] | Wait, you opened the garage? On purpose?! | 等等 是你打开的车库 故意的 |
[13:53] | Of course I did. | 当然是我 |
[13:54] | Now our love can be open and free and we can plan our wedding. | 现在我们可以公开自由恋爱并计划婚礼了 |
[13:58] | What do you want to do tonight? Shoot a baby into me? | 今晚你想干吗 让我怀孕吗 |
[14:01] | Actually I’m supposed to hang out with my buddy Fitz. | 事实上我打算和菲茨出去 |
[14:03] | Kinda of a guys-only night. | 男生之夜 |
[14:04] | Whoa, don’t raise your voice at me, Kevin! | 别对我这么凶 凯文 |
[14:07] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:08] | Oh, so now I’m a liar. Is that what you’re saying? | 所以我是个骗子吗 你是这个意思吗 |
[14:11] | No! Not at all! | 不 绝不是 |
[14:15] | Dusty, be careful. | 达斯廷 小心 |
[14:17] | This guy’s a real serious dude. | 这家伙很严肃 |
[14:19] | A farmer? How can he be serious when he’s singing, | 一个农民能怎么严肃 何况他还唱 |
[14:21] | “Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo.” | “这里有哞 那里有哞 哞哞遍地” |
[14:26] | Dusty, a pleasure to meet you. I am Marcos Narcos. | 达斯廷 幸会 我是马科斯·毒枭 |
[14:30] | I hear you’ve been selling a lot of my product. | 听说你在卖我的产品 |
[14:33] | I’m really cooking with it. | 我可是非常在行了 |
[14:34] | Back home, oh, they’re terrified of me. | 在老家 它们都怕我 |
[14:37] | All those little chickens. | 那些小鸡仔[也有胆小鬼之意] |
[14:39] | I bet they are. How do you keep them in line? | 我猜也是 你怎么管他们 |
[14:41] | I cut off their heads. Sometimes, I don’t even use a knife. | 我砍了它们的脑袋 有时都不用刀 |
[14:44] | I just use my bare hands. | 直接用手 |
[14:46] | Rip them right off. | 把它们的头拧下来 |
[14:48] | Dios mao! | 天哪 |
[14:49] | I watch them run around with no heads, | 我看着无头鸡仔四处逃窜 |
[14:51] | their bodies twitching uncontrollably, | 不由自主地抽动身体 |
[14:53] | blood spurting out everywhere. | 四处溅血 |
[14:54] | It just tickles the piss out of me. | 给我笑尿了 |
[14:56] | Then I pull out their livers, | 然后我扯出它们的肝脏 |
[14:58] | fry them in hot oil and feed them to the families. | 用滚油炸 喂给它的家人吃 |
[15:01] | Santa Maria, where did you learn such butchery? | 圣母玛利亚 你从哪里学的手艺 |
[15:04] | – My mama. – Whoa, my friend! | -我妈 -我的朋友 |
[15:06] | You are clearly a force to be reckoned with. | 你可真是不容小觑 |
[15:08] | From now on you are no longer Dusty. | 现在起你不再是达斯廷 |
[15:11] | You will be called el Chefe! | 而是大厨 |
[15:15] | *El Chefe!* | *大厨* |
[15:17] | *Es el villano mas terrible de la tierra* | *是地球上最坏的人* |
[15:22] | *El Chefe!* | *大厨* |
[15:23] | 给鸡吹箫 吹得咯咯叫 | |
[15:24] | *Es que degolla a sus enemigos* | *他专门屠杀敌人* |
[15:27] | *Es que extrae sus intestinos* | *挖出他们的肠子* |
[15:30] | *El Chefe!* | *大厨* |
[15:37] | Your friend thinks he can buy from my supplier and cut me out? | 你的朋友以为他能挤走我 占了我的上家吗 |
[15:41] | Well, tell El Chefe that if he doesn’t shut his business down, | 告诉大厨如果他不停手 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna shut him down, with death. | 我就用死亡让他永远停手 |
[15:48] | Nobody messes with Pedro Pooptooth. | 没人能招惹佩德罗·屎牙 |
[15:50] | Hold on a minute! Your name’s Pedro Pooptooth? | 等等 你叫佩德罗·屎牙 |
[15:53] | – Yeah, I’m thinking of changing it. – Yeah? To what? | -是啊 我想改了 -改成什么 |
[15:56] | Peter Pooptooth. It’s less ethnic. | 彼得·屎牙 少些种族感 |
[16:00] | Look who decided to show up. | 看看谁来了 |
[16:02] | Dusty, look. We’ve got to end this. | 听着 达斯廷 我们不能再继续了 |
[16:03] | We’ve made plenty of money. | 我们已经赚了很多钱 |
[16:04] | Well, you made money. I’m still waiting on my cut. | 你赚了很多 我还在等分红 |
[16:06] | I told you that I’m reinvesting everything back into the business. | 我说了我把钱都投资到生意里了 |
[16:10] | How is buying Rue McClanahan’s skull reinvesting? | 买露·麦克拉纳罕的头骨算什么投资 |
[16:13] | It calms my chakra. | 它让我平静 |
[16:14] | And why would I end this? | 而且我为什么要停手 |
[16:16] | This is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 这是我这辈子遇上最棒的事了 |
[16:18] | This shit’s getting serious. I don’t think you understand. | 现在形势不容乐观 我觉得你没明白 |
[16:21] | Oh, I understand. | 我明白的很 |
[16:22] | I understand you’re a little yappy dog | 你就是只唠叨的狗 |
[16:25] | who’s jealous because everybody loves me | 羡慕嫉妒大家都喜欢我 |
[16:27] | and nobody gives a half squirt of piss about you! | 而没人在乎你 |
[16:30] | You idiot. Pedro Pooptooth is going to have you murdered. | 白痴 佩德罗·屎牙要取你人头 |
[16:34] | His name is Pedro Pooptooth? | 他叫佩德罗·屎牙吗 |
[16:36] | That’s gross. Way too ethnic. | 真恶心 种族感太强了 |
[16:38] | Whatever, man. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 随你了 别说我没警告过你 |
[16:40] | I didn’t warn you! | 我没警告过你 |
[16:42] | There, I said it! Grrr! | 我就说 就说 |
[16:45] | She’s really funny, she’s a great cop. | 她真的很有趣 是个很棒的警察 |
[16:47] | And obviously the sex couldn’t be better. | 而且性爱美妙无比 |
[16:49] | Yeah, you should try a vagina. | 你该试试阴道 |
[16:53] | They don’t smell like gasoline or burn the skin off your dick. | 它们闻起来不像汽油 也不会把老二点着了 |
[16:56] | Except for Kathy Griffin’s, of course. | 当然除了凯西·格里芬 |
[16:57] | Karla’s just so controlling | 卡拉控制欲太强了 |
[16:59] | and at the end of the day, I wonder if something’s just not right. | 我在想我俩是不是不合适 |
[17:02] | I think I may know what it is. | 我想我知道 |
[17:04] | The whole town knows you’re screwing your goddamn car. | 整个镇都知道你上了你的车 |
[17:07] | Comne on, I don’t think that many people saw that press conference. | 拜托 我觉得没有那么多人看新闻发布会吧 |
[17:10] | Everybody, it’s the car fucker! | 大伙儿 这是操车人 |
[17:12] | Man, I was rock hard watching you bang that Buick on the news. | 老兄 在新闻上看你上那别克时我可硬了 |
[17:16] | I love you, car fucker! | 我爱你 操车人 |
[17:18] | Er, thanks, I think. And it’s Kevin. | 谢了 还有我叫凯文 |
[17:28] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:29] | It doesn’t matter if she’s a car or a lady, | 不管她是车还是妹子 |
[17:32] | she’s a crazy-ass bitch. | 她就是个疯婆子 |
[17:33] | You need to stand up for yourself. | 你要为自己说话 |
[17:34] | Hi, car fucker. I wanted to thank you for inspiring me. | 操车人 我想谢谢你激励了我 |
[17:37] | I came out to my daddy yesterday as a Honda-sexual. | 昨天我向我爸坦白自己是本田恋了 |
[17:40] | You’re the best, car fucker. | 操车人你是最棒的 |
[17:44] | Well, well, well. Look who decided to finally come home. | 看看是谁终于决定回家了 |
[17:49] | Oh, okay, you’re wasted. | 你喝醉了 |
[17:51] | I’m driving you back to the station. | 我要把你开回警局去 |
[17:53] | Ooh, big policeman laying down the law! | 伟大的警察发号施令了 |
[17:56] | Except you’re not, because you can’t do dick | 但你不是 因为要是没有我握着你的阴茎 |
[17:58] | without me holding your dick for you. | 你根本不能射 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, I love you. | 抱歉 我爱你 |
[18:04] | Answer your damn phone! | 快接电话 |
[18:09] | That’s vanilla pine tree. | 这是香草松树的味道 |
[18:10] | That’s the fresher that’s in your old car, you son of a bitch! | 是你那台旧车里的空气清新剂 混蛋 |
[18:14] | You drove her tonight, didn’t you?! | 你今晚开了她 是吗 |
[18:16] | Did you fuck her too?! | 你也操了她吗 |
[18:18] | No! Believe it or not, | 没有 信不信由你 |
[18:19] | people drive cars that they don’t have sex with! | 人们不会跟他们开的车做爱 |
[18:21] | Oh, do they? Is that what they do? | 是吗 他们是这么做的吗 |
[18:24] | Okay, all right. If you’re so smart, | 好 你要是这么聪明 |
[18:26] | tell me what’s wrong with my steering wheel? | 就告诉我 我的方向盘怎么了 |
[18:31] | Now look what you made me do! | 看看你把我逼成什么样了 |
[18:36] | Man, I’ve been punching prostates and kicking cocks all day | 伙计 我整天都在对前列腺和鸡巴拳打脚踢 |
[18:39] | and I still can’t find El Chefe. | 而我还是没找到大厨 |
[18:41] | I know he’s got to have tons of money flowing in | 我知道他有大量的资金流入 |
[18:43] | and likely making untraceable calls to Colombia. | 并且可能在与哥伦比亚进行无法追踪的通话 |
[18:46] | Hey, guys. If anybody needs me, I’ll be on my burner. | 伙计们 如果有人找我 我就在火炉边 |
[18:49] | Hola, vato. | 你好 |
[18:51] | Si no consigo el envio de la harina pronto, te enterrare! | 如果我不能马上得到面粉 我就干掉你 |
[18:55] | Lo entiendes, puta? | 明白吗 婊子 |
[18:57] | Urgh, Mondays! | 今天周一 |
[19:02] | Damn, Kevin, what happened to you? | 见鬼了 凯文 你怎么了 |
[19:04] | Fell down some stairs. | 从楼上摔下来了 |
[19:05] | Then why does it say “Airbag” in reverse on your forehead? | 那为什么你额头上印着”安全气囊” |
[19:08] | Man, you got to break up with that car. | 兄弟 你得跟那辆车分手 |
[19:09] | Can’t. It would upset my mom. | 不行 那会让我妈不高兴 |
[19:11] | Kevin, don’t be a pussy. | 凯文 别像个娘们 |
[19:12] | It’s time to man up and ask your mama’s permission | 你该做个男人 去求得你妈妈的允许 |
[19:14] | to break up with your girlfriend. | 让你跟你女朋友分手 |
[19:17] | – Absolutely not, Kevin. – Mom! | -绝对不行 凯文 -妈 |
[19:19] | Look, lovers’ spats happen. | 听着 恋人起争端是常有的事 |
[19:21] | Whatever it was, I’m sure Karla feels bad. | 不管怎样 我相信卡拉也不好受 |
[19:23] | I’m sure it won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[19:25] | If it does, I can live with that. | 就算有 我也能忍受 |
[19:29] | Are you sure we’re doing the right thing, Anton? | 你确定我们做的是正确的吗 |
[19:31] | Trust me. The only thing this town loves more than car fuckers | 相信我 比操车人更让这镇子喜欢的只有 |
[19:35] | is spousal abuse. | 婚姻暴力 |
[19:36] | Why do you think they named the new stadium after Johnny Depp? | 不然他们为什么以约翰尼·德普来命名体育场 |
[19:39] | 约翰尼·德普之 “闭嘴 婊子”体育场 | |
[19:43] | Soon. Soon. | 很快了 很快了 |
[19:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:50] | Okay, I’m sorry, Pedro Pooptooth! Don’t kill me! | 我很抱歉 佩德罗·屎牙 别杀我 |
[19:54] | I think you’re confused, Dusty. | 你误会了 达斯廷 |
[19:56] | We’re from Red Lobster. Mm-hm. | 我们是来自红龙虾的 |
[19:58] | How many times do I have to explain this to you people? | 我要给你们解释多少遍 |
[20:00] | The sign said “All you can eat”. | 牌上写着”任你吃” |
[20:02] | No, no, Dusty. | 不 不 达斯廷 |
[20:03] | We just want your chicken recipe. | 我们只是想要你的鸡肉配方 |
[20:05] | Your little truck is putting us out of business. | 你的小货车在抢走我们的生意 |
[20:08] | No, sorry. That’s my mama’s secret recipe. | 不 抱歉 那是我妈妈的秘密配方 |
[20:11] | We thought you might say that. | 我们知道你可能会这么说 |
[20:12] | Which is why we brought your little friend along. | 因此我们把你的朋友带来了 |
[20:16] | You give us Mama’s recipe | 把你妈妈的配方给我们 |
[20:17] | or we whack your friend Fifi in the balls | 否则我们就用美味的片状切达干酪饼干 |
[20:20] | with one of our delicious flaky cheddar biscuits. | 击打你朋友飞飞的蛋蛋 |
[20:23] | Dusty, get me out of here! These guys are maniacs! | 达斯廷 快救我 这些人是疯子 |
[20:26] | That’s just one of Red Lobster’s | 那只是红龙虾的一种 |
[20:27] | delicious flaky cheddar biscuits. | 美味的片状切达干酪饼干 |
[20:32] | After you’ve done smashed his little balls, | 你打碎他的小蛋蛋之后 |
[20:34] | don’t throw that away. I might eat it. | 别丢掉饼干 我可以吃掉 |
[20:37] | I hope Karla doesn’t find out | 我希望卡拉不会发现 |
[20:38] | that I’m driving you on my night patrol. | 我在开着你夜巡 |
[20:40] | I just couldn’t be with her tonight. | 我今晚不能跟她在一起 |
[20:43] | Karla! | 卡拉 |
[20:49] | Hello, lover. | 亲爱的 |
[20:50] | So you want to break up with me? | 你想要跟我分手吗 |
[20:52] | I heard you crying to your mommy through your iPhone! | 我听到你用苹果手机跟你妈妈哭诉了 |
[20:54] | You can do that? | 你能听到吗 |
[20:55] | Nothing will come between us, | 没什么能把我们分开 |
[20:57] | especially not your skanky old car! | 尤其是你那讨厌的旧车 |
[21:01] | No! | 不 |
[21:03] | Time to go to Lover’s Cliff, remember? | 该去情人崖了 记得吗 |
[21:05] | Where you first kissed me with your lying whore mouth! | 那是你第一次满嘴谎言地亲我的地方 |
[21:09] | Navigating to Lover’s Cliff. | 导航至情人崖 |
[21:11] | Okay, sure, let’s go there and talk. | 好 我们去那里谈谈 |
[21:14] | Oh no, we’re way past talking. | 不 谈话已经解决不了我们的问题 |
[21:16] | We’re going up there to die together! | 我们要上去一起殉情 |
[21:23] | You’re lucky we stole this fire truck. | 你很幸运 我们偷了这消防车 |
[21:25] | Delbert, hit the siren, man. | 德尔贝 鸣笛 兄弟 |
[21:27] | Okay, Robbie. | 好的 罗比 |
[21:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[21:35] | You want the little secret? | 你想要秘密配方吗 |
[21:36] | There’s heroin, there’s heroin in the chicken! | 鸡肉里有海洛因 |
[21:40] | That’s ridiculous! | 这太荒谬了 |
[21:41] | Yeah, Bullet. If you’re going to lie, | 子弹 你要说谎 |
[21:43] | at least make it believable. | 至少也说得可信一点 |
[21:45] | Sorry, Mama told me to keep the recipe a secret | 抱歉 妈妈要我保守配方的秘密 |
[21:47] | and that’s final. | 不能动摇 |
[21:49] | Bullshit! This isn’t about your mama. | 扯淡 这根本不是因为你妈妈 |
[21:51] | It’s about your ego, asshole. | 是因为你的自我 混蛋 |
[21:52] | You just want to keep being El Chefe. | 你就是想保住大厨的地位 |
[21:54] | Fine, you’re right. People like El Chefe. | 对 你说的没错 人们都喜欢大厨 |
[21:56] | Even Chief thinks I’m special. | 甚至连主厨都觉得我很特别 |
[21:59] | You always were special. | 你一直都很特别 |
[22:01] | There’s nobody like you, Dusty. | 没人像你一样 达斯廷 |
[22:02] | If I were 560 pounds and sweated gravy | 要是我有250公斤重 又多汗 |
[22:05] | just trying to wipe my ass, | 只是想擦屁股 |
[22:06] | I wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning. | 我在早上都起不来床 |
[22:08] | I’d stick a shotgun in my mouth and hit delete. | 我会吞枪自尽 按下删除键 |
[22:10] | But you can somehow walk a patrol beat with a smile on your face. | 但是你不知怎的还能微笑着巡逻 |
[22:14] | If that’s not special, well, goddamn it, I don’t know what is. | 如果那不特别的话 那我不知道什么特别了 |
[22:18] | You mean that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[22:19] | Yes! | 当然 |
[22:20] | Now, please, just tell them the recipe– | 现在麻烦你告诉他们配方… |
[22:23] | Enough talk, Dusty. Last chance. | 说够了 达斯廷 最后一次机会 |
[22:30] | Sorry, I just need another minute! | 对不起 我得再想想 |
[22:35] | Dusty… | 达斯廷… |
[22:36] | Hold on, I’m thinking! | 等等 我在想 |
[22:41] | Okay, you can have the recipe. Just don’t hurt my friend. | 好 我把配方给你 只要你别伤害我的朋友 |
[22:44] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈认真的吗 |
[22:46] | Okay, Red Lobster, the recipe is… | 好了 红龙虾 配方是… |
[22:48] | I’m sorry, Mama. | 对不起 妈 |
[22:49] | Flour, salt and pepper. | 面粉 盐和胡椒 |
[22:52] | That’s it? | 就这吗 |
[22:53] | You let this guy beat my balls | 你就为了你的面粉 盐和胡椒的秘方 |
[22:54] | into soup for an hour over flour, salt and pepper? | 让这个人抽我的蛋蛋抽了一个小时 都抽成汤了 |
[22:58] | Pepper, of course! | 胡椒 对啊 |
[23:00] | I told you that’s what those black flakes were! | 我就说那些黑东西是胡椒嘛 |
[23:02] | You two are free to go. | 你们两个可以走了 |
[23:03] | Here’s some coupons for your trouble. Mm-hm. | 给你们优惠券 抱歉给你们造成不便 |
[23:06] | Half-price Lobsterita? | 半价龙虾 |
[23:07] | Man, somehow this guy always wins me over. | 天 这家伙不知怎的总是能赢得我的心 |
[23:12] | Please, let’s talk this out. | 拜托 我们聊聊 |
[23:13] | Don’t worry, lover, we’ll have all of eternity to talk it out | 别担心 亲爱的 我们可以永远谈下去 |
[23:17] | when we reach our final destination, | 当我们到达最终目的地 |
[23:19] | Hell! | 地狱 |
[23:26] | Carbortion Wrex, you saved me! | 废车狂魔 你救了我 |
[23:28] | – Kevin, are you okay? – Mom? | -凯文 你没事吧 -妈 |
[23:30] | To hell with the polls. You are my son. | 去他妈的选票吧 你是我儿子 |
[23:33] | And you’re still on my insurance. | 你还用着我的保险 |
[23:36] | Great… | 很好… |
[23:39] | Say goodbye to your mommy, Kevin! | 和你妈咪道别吧 凯文 |
[23:52] | Stay away from him, you bitch! | 离他远点 你个婊子 |
[23:55] | Come on, Mom, give her the morning-after kill! | 快 妈 用宿醉杀那招 |
[23:58] | I can’t. It’s moving on its own. | 不行 它自己在动 |
[24:09] | Well, thanks for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[24:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 好 |
[24:13] | I… I love you. | 我… 我爱你 |
[24:15] | What’s happening here? | 发生什么了 |
[24:16] | Sorry, I’m a little distracted | 抱歉 我有点被 |
[24:18] | by my ex-girlfriend screwing my personal hero. | 我的个人英雄操我前女友分心了 |
[24:21] | Pound me, Carbortion Wrex! | 狠狠操我 废车狂魔 |
[24:23] | Your dick is so much bigger than Kevin’s! | 你的鸡鸡比凯文的大多了 |
[24:26] | Only because he’s a giant robot. | 只是因为他是个大机器人 |
[24:28] | And mine might not be the longest, | 我的可能不能最长的 |
[24:29] | but it’s definitely the skinniest. | 但绝对不是最细的 |
[24:31] | Please stop. | 求你别说了 |
[24:33] | Yeah, Carbortion Wrex! | 好啊 废车狂魔 |
[24:35] | Car fucker, did you see that guy fuck that car? | 操车人 你看到那家伙操那辆车吗 |
[24:37] | Yes, thank you. | 看到了 谢谢 |
[24:38] | Karen, I am leaving you | 凯伦 我要离开你 |
[24:40] | to join the campaign of another candidate. | 加入另一个候选人阵营 |
[24:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:43] | Carbortion Wrex. | 废车狂魔 |
[24:45] | He’s already beating you by 63 points. | 他已经赢了你63点了 |
[24:47] | That awesome robot with the big old peter’s got my vote. | 我会给那个有着大鸡巴的帅呆的机器人投票的 |
[24:52] | Gina, good job bringing down | 吉娜 你扳倒了海洛因供应圈 |
[24:54] | that heroin ring and that notorious Pedro Pooptooth. | 和那个臭名昭著的佩德罗·屎牙 干得漂亮 |
[24:57] | Excuse me, it’s Peter now. | 不好意思 现在叫彼得了 |
[24:59] | Peter Shitmouth. That’s my mother’s maiden name. | 彼得·屎嘴 是我妈的娘家姓 |
[25:03] | Thanks, Fitz. | 谢了 菲茨 |
[25:03] | But one thing will always bother me. | 但有一件事一直困扰我 |
[25:06] | How did El Chefe manage to disappear into thin air? | 大厨是怎么消失得无影无踪的 |
[25:08] | It’s a mystery we may never solve. | 我们可能永远都解不开这个谜 |
[25:11] | On a completely unrelated note, | 说个和案子无关的 |
[25:13] | did you hear Dusty’s business abruptly shut down? | 你听说达斯廷的店突然关了吗 |
[25:15] | I’ve been so focused on this case, I didn’t even notice. | 我一直都全身心投入到这案子上 我都没注意到 |
[25:18] | Poor Dusty. You know what might cheer him up? | 可怜的达斯廷 你知道什么能让他高兴起来吗 |
[25:21] | Next time he’s changing in the locker room, | 下次他在更衣室换衣服的时候 |
[25:22] | I’ll sneak up behind him and… | 我会溜到他身后… |
[25:25] | …motorboat his bunghole. | 爆他的菊 |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:29] | I’m going to go ahead and finish my lunch outside. | 我要继续到外面吃我的午餐了 |
[25:32] | Sorry again about your testicles, Bullet. | 关于你的蛋蛋 我再次向你道歉 子弹 |
[25:35] | It only feels worse than anything imaginable. | 难以想象的痛 |
[25:37] | I can’t stay mad at you. | 我不能一直生你的气 |
[25:39] | You’re an innocent cherub with an enlarged heart full of gold. | 你是个拥有肥大的充满了金子的心的无辜的天使 |
[25:42] | I still feel bad. | 我还是觉得很糟 |
[25:43] | So I used the rest of my chicken money to buy you this. | 所以我用卖鸡肉剩下的钱给你买了这个 |
[25:47] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[25:48] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[25:50] | All right! Oh, shit! | 好 我操 |
[25:53] | Great. He loves it! | 太棒了 他喜欢 |
[25:55] | I wonder if any of my old customers | 我想知道有没有我的老顾客 |
[25:57] | are missing my chicken just a little bit. | 有一点点想念我的鸡肉呢 |