时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I wanted to thank you for helping me with my mom. | 我想谢谢你帮助我妈的事 |
[00:13] | Rebecca Adler from McDermott | 迈克德莫特国际的瑞贝卡·阿德勒 |
[00:14] | called me today about you. | 今天打电话给我说了你的事 |
[00:16] | I told her she was getting the best lawyer I’ve ever seen. | 我说她将得到一位我见过最优秀的律师 |
[00:18] | I know that wasn’t easy. | 我知道这不容易 |
[00:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:20] | What’s the deal with the mayor’s trip to Seattle? | 市长的西雅图之旅是怎么回事 |
[00:22] | They’re saying he’s doing all kinds of dirty shit. | 他们说他各种不择手段 |
[00:24] | Bobby told me to lay off McGann | 鲍比让我别和麦甘对着干 |
[00:26] | because he just made a deal to put Ickaris on his land. | 因为他刚把伊卡里斯纳项目给了麦甘 |
[00:28] | – He didn’t tell you. – He did not. | -他没告诉你吗 -他没说 |
[00:29] | There’s a homeless encampment growing outside of City Hall. | 市政厅外越来越多无家可归的人正在安营扎寨 |
[00:33] | Doesn’t look very good for your friend Bobby. | 这让你的朋友鲍比很难堪 |
[00:34] | Yeah, I’m not in the welfare business. | 我可不是搞福利的 |
[00:36] | You have over 200 vacant units in Streeterville. | 你斯崔特维尔还有两百多套房子空着 |
[00:39] | I’m Carlos Salazar. | 我是卡洛斯·萨拉扎 |
[00:40] | I spoke with the city last night | 昨晚我和政府方面谈过了 |
[00:41] | They gave us an offer. | 他们给了我们一个方案 |
[00:42] | This is just a Band-Aid to get you off the street. | 这只是让你们从街上撤走的缓兵之计 |
[00:44] | You think we’ll take the scps you’re handing us and give up. | 你觉得可以用残羹剩饭打发我们 让我们放弃 |
[00:46] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Mayor. | 我告诉你 市长先生 |
[00:48] | We aren’t going anywhere! | 我们哪也不去 |
[00:49] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[00:51] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[00:52] | Nick was unsettled by something McGann did. | 尼克因麦甘的一些作为感到慌张 |
[00:54] | A grown man doesn’t go after another | 一个成年人不会随意跟人过不去 |
[00:56] | unless his back is against the wall. | 除非他已经无路可退 |
[00:57] | Did you tell Jessica Pearson what you did? | 你告诉杰西卡·皮尔逊了吗 |
[00:59] | – No. – Well, she figured it out. | -我没有 -但她知道了 |
[01:00] | And she can take us all down. | 而她可以击垮我们所有人 |
[01:02] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[01:03] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[01:04] | And I want to confess. | 我想自首 |
[01:08] | They used to call me “psycho.” | 他们以前都叫我”精神病” |
[01:11] | Like in a loving way, you know, like… | 是以亲昵的方式 就像… |
[01:15] | “Psycho” ’cause I-I nearly killed some neighborhood kid | “精神病”是因为我十四岁时差点把邻居的 |
[01:18] | when I was 14. | 孩子给杀死了 |
[01:21] | Bashed his head in with a brick. | 拿砖头拍了他的脑袋 |
[01:24] | After I saw what I did to that kid, | 当我看见我对那孩子所做的之后 |
[01:27] | I swore I would never hurt anybody again. | 我发誓我再也不伤害任何人了 |
[01:29] | But he knew people were scared of me and he used it. | 但他知道大家都怕我 并且利用了这一点 |
[01:32] | That’s why when he wanted to get rid of Diehl | 所以当他想要除掉迪尔时 |
[01:35] | he told his buddy Pete to have his flunky son do it. | 他告诉他的朋友皮特 让他那个跟班的儿子去 |
[01:38] | But he knew it would go sideways. | 但他知道肯定会出岔子 |
[01:41] | He didn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[01:43] | And now I found out he’s got a tape. | 而现在我发现他有个录音 |
[01:45] | I should’ve killed him years ago. | 我早就应该把他干掉 |
[01:47] | Stop. You shouldn’t say anymore. | 别说了 你不应该再往下说了 |
[01:48] | You–you’re a lawyer, right? | 你… 你不是律师吗 |
[01:50] | I can tell you anything. This stays between us. | 我什么都可以告诉你 你得保密 |
[01:52] | Of course it does, | 当然是这样 |
[01:53] | but I’m not a criminal defense attorney, Nick. | 可我不是刑事犯罪的辩护律师 尼克 |
[01:55] | This is what McGann has on us. | 这就是麦甘威胁我们的把柄 |
[01:57] | I mean, I killed Diehl for him. | 我替他杀了迪尔 |
[02:01] | And he’s using it to control Bobby. | 然后他用这件事来控制鲍比 |
[02:02] | I-I don’t know where else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[02:04] | I know… I know you care. | 我知道… 我知道你在乎 |
[02:05] | I know you care about Bobby. | 我知道你在乎鲍比 |
[02:07] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[02:08] | You’ve been living with this for 15 years? | 这件事你背负了十五年 |
[02:10] | – Why– – I can’t live with it anymore. | -为什么… -我没法再背负下去了 |
[02:12] | Haven’t you ever gotten to a point | 难道你没到过崩溃边缘 |
[02:13] | where you can’t live with something anymore? | 再也没办法承受什么事的经历吗 |
[02:18] | I’m going to the police. | 我要去自首 |
[02:19] | I don’t care what you say. I just want this over and done. | 我不管你说什么 我只想了结这事 |
[02:22] | I just thought that maybe– maybe you could– | 我本想也许… 也许你能… |
[02:24] | – Okay, okay, okay, hey. – Maybe if I came to you… | -好了 好了 -也许我来找你… |
[02:25] | – Okay, look at me. – For some help–I don’t know. | -好了 看着我 -帮忙的话…也许 |
[02:27] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[02:33] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[02:34] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[02:36] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[02:38] | – Ladies and gentlemen. – Not going anywhere! | -女士们先生们 -哪也不去 |
[02:39] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[02:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, please. | 女士们先生们 请安静 |
[02:43] | If you don’t clear the room in an orderly fashion, | 如果你们不能有秩序地退场 |
[02:45] | the County Sheriffs will start making arrests. | 郡治安官就要抓人了 |
[02:49] | Let’s head to City Hall, guys. Come on, let’s go. | 我们去市政厅 来吧 我们走 |
[02:58] | Well, that must be your cousin. | 那一定是你表妹吧 |
[03:00] | I thought you were gonna try to talk some sense into her. | 我本以为你能让她能理智一点 |
[03:02] | Well, you told me Carlos Salazar was the real threat. | 你告诉我卡洛斯·萨拉扎才是真正的威胁 |
[03:04] | Yeah, well, apparently she’s the one they’re listening to. | 很显然他们都听她的 |
[03:07] | And I’m fighting a war on two fronts. | 而我则双线作战 |
[03:09] | There’s no reason for a fight at all | 这场战斗本来无需开战 |
[03:10] | when your friend has 200 empty apartments on Huron. | 因为你朋友在休伦街有两百套空房 |
[03:12] | God damn it, I told you we won’t be visiting that. | 妈的 我跟你说过我们不要提那个 |
[03:13] | – Can I say something? – What? | -我能说一句吗 -说什么 |
[03:16] | Give them what they want. | 满足他们的要求 |
[03:17] | And what does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[03:18] | It means go back there and tell them you’re committed | 意思是过去告诉他们 你承诺会拿出 |
[03:21] | to a 21st Century Housing plan, | 一个21世纪房产的住房计划 |
[03:23] | safe, permanent housing to replace the original projects. | 用安全永久性的住房方案来取代之前的项目 |
[03:26] | So lie to their faces, while I’m on camera. | 你是说让我直播当众说谎 |
[03:27] | This is not I… | 我不是… |
[03:29] | Sounds like a great campaign ad | 那对上百号想要 |
[03:30] | for any one of the hundred people trying to take my job. | 坐上我的位置的人来说 这是绝佳的竞选广告 |
[03:33] | I’m not saying lie. I’m saying make a commitment. | 我没说要撒谎 我说的是做出承诺 |
[03:35] | We don’t have the votes or the money, Derrick. | 我们既没有足够的选票也没有钱 德里克 |
[03:38] | You haven’t even tried. | 你都没去试试呢 |
[03:39] | You picked a hell of a night | 你可真会挑日子 |
[03:40] | to start binge watching your favorite show. | 选了今晚开始悠哉追剧了 |
[03:43] | Are you alone? | 你身边没人吧 |
[03:45] | I am now. | 现在没人了 |
[03:46] | Nick D’Amato’s sitting in my living room. | 尼克·达马托坐在我客厅呢 |
[03:47] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:49] | The mayor needs some good news. | 市长需要点好消息 |
[03:50] | No, you can’t tell him. | 不 你不能告诉他 |
[03:51] | Keri, he’s been going out of his mind. | 凯莉 他都急疯了 |
[03:53] | He’s gonna want to know. | 他肯定想要知道 |
[03:54] | Can you just get to my place now, please? | 你能到我这边来一下吗 求求你 |
[03:57] | Do you have any idea what’s going on down here? | 你知道这边现在出了什么事吗 |
[03:59] | I do, and trust me, this is worse. | 我知道 相信我 这个更糟糕 |
[04:04] | Things settling down out there? | 那边平息下去了吗 |
[04:05] | Well, no one’s in cuffs yet, if that’s what you mean. | 还没有人被逮捕呢 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[04:07] | – Thanks. – Well don’t thank me. | -谢了 -别谢我 |
[04:09] | City Hall’s not our court. Across the street is though. | 我们管不了市政厅 但市政厅对面可以 |
[04:12] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[04:13] | Someone threw a bottle | 今晚早些时候 |
[04:14] | and hit one of my men earlier tonight. | 有人扔瓶子砸中了我的一个手下 |
[04:16] | 12 stitches in his head. | 头上缝了十二针 |
[04:18] | Someone from the demonstration? | 是示威者里面的人吗 |
[04:20] | – Does it matter? – Yeah, actually, it does. | -这很重要吗 -对 的确 很重要 |
[04:22] | – Oh, come on, Bobby. – No, you come on. | -省省吧 鲍比 -不 你才是省省吧 |
[04:24] | You want us to just sweep those people out like trash | 你想要我们像扫垃圾一样将这些人赶走 |
[04:25] | because your men have built-in risk? | 只因为你的手下有潜在危险吗 |
[04:27] | Tell them to do their jobs. | 跟他们说让他们做好本职工作 |
[04:28] | Okay, my men, they’re happy to do their job, | 我的手下们 他们都很愿意尽忠职守 |
[04:31] | but whenever they’re in a line, they’re seen as threat. | 但当他们筑起人墙时 他们总被视作威胁 |
[04:34] | – I’m not pulling them. – I’m not asking you to. | -我不会让他们撤退 -我没这么要求 |
[04:36] | But this isn’t just about protecting a demonstration. | 但这已经不只是保护示威者那么简单的问题 |
[04:39] | It’s becoming a public health and safety issue. | 这已经是个公众健康安全的问题了 |
[04:42] | – It’s also a political one. – Bingo. | -这同时也是个政治问题 -没错 |
[04:44] | You have a job to protect those people, Chuck. | 保护那些人是你的职责 查克 |
[04:46] | I’ve got a job to protect all of your voters, Bobby. | 我的工作是保护你的所有选民 鲍比 |
[04:48] | Look, Chuck, I just need a little time to settle this. | 查克 我只是需要一些时间来解决这件事 |
[04:52] | You go in there with 20 cruisers, | 你带着一大队人马过去 |
[04:53] | it’s gonna go from bad to worse. | 只会让事态变得更糟 |
[04:55] | I can try and buy you some time, | 我能试着为你争取一点时间 |
[04:57] | but the clock’s ticking. | 但这时间有限 |
[05:08] | Don’t go inside yet. | 你先别进去 |
[05:10] | I don’t plan to until you tell me what I’m walking into. | 在你告诉我来龙去脉前 我没打算进去 |
[05:12] | Are you familiar with the union boss who disappeared in ’03? | 你知道那个在03年失踪的工会主席吗 |
[05:16] | Tommy Diehl. | 汤米·迪尔 |
[05:17] | Nick wants to confess to killing him. | 尼克要自首说自己杀了他 |
[05:19] | He says that he did it for McGann, | 他说他是为了麦甘杀了人 |
[05:21] | that it was self-defense, | 还是正当防卫 |
[05:22] | and that that’s what McGann is holding over them. | 这就是麦甘手上他们的把柄 |
[05:25] | Apparently there’s a tape proving it. | 麦甘有一卷能证明这事的录音带 |
[05:29] | You don’t look surprised. | 你看上去对此并不意外 |
[05:31] | That he killed him or that he wants to confess? | 你是指他杀人还是他想要自首 |
[05:32] | I don’t have time to play 20 questions, Jessica. | 我没时间跟你在这扯这些 杰西卡 |
[05:34] | Do you want to help me or not? | 你到底想不想帮我忙 |
[05:35] | He came to you because he needs an attorney. | 他来找你是因为他需要一个律师 |
[05:37] | Jessica, I– I’m leaving City Hall | 杰西卡 我要从市政厅离职了 |
[05:38] | because I don’t wanna be a part of this anymore. | 因为我不想再继续搅进这堆事里了 |
[05:40] | I can’t. | 我不能继续了 |
[05:41] | I already told Bobby I’m quitting. | 我已经跟鲍比说我要离职了 |
[05:44] | I need him out of my apartment. | 我需要他离开我家 |
[05:47] | I’ll talk to him. | 我来跟他谈 |
[05:48] | Okay, uh, he doesn’t know I called you. | 好的 他不知道我叫你来了 |
[05:49] | He thinks I’m out here getting food. | 他以为我是出来拿吃的 |
[05:51] | Is there anything else I need to know? | 还有什么别的我需要知道的吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. He has a gun. | 有 他带了枪 |
[05:57] | Wonderful. | 简直完美 |
[06:23] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[06:24] | Let Jessica handle this. It’s what she does. | 让杰西卡来解决这件事 这是她的工作 |
[06:26] | – I told you everything. – Yes, you did, | -我告诉了你一切 -是的 你讲了 |
[06:28] | and I can’t repeat a word of it or I’d lose my license. | 如果我向别人复述半句 我就会被吊销执照 |
[06:30] | And what about her? She’s got no license to lose. | 那她呢 她没有执照可吊销了 |
[06:32] | – Nick, please– – I should never have come here. | -尼克 拜托 -我就不该来这 |
[06:33] | – Please, listen– – It’s okay, Keri. | -拜托 听我 -没事的 凯莉 |
[06:35] | Let me talk to him. | 让我来跟他谈 |
[06:36] | I’m not –talking to you. | 我不会 不会跟你谈的 |
[06:37] | I knew when you left we were headed down this road. | 从你离开时我就知道迟早发展成这样 |
[06:39] | – Yeah, you don’t know shit. – I did know. | -你根本什么都不知道 -我确实知道 |
[06:41] | And I meant it when I said I want to help you. | 而我说我想要帮你是说真的 |
[06:42] | Don’t bullshit me. | 你别玩我了 |
[06:43] | You have been nothing but trouble since you got here. | 你从来这开始就一直是个麻烦 |
[06:46] | – And before then, we–we were– – What? | -而在此之前 我们 我们都 -你们如何 |
[06:48] | Fine? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:49] | You and your brother | 你和你的兄弟 |
[06:51] | have been blackmailed for 15 years. | 十五年间一直被勒索 |
[06:54] | I hardly call that fine. | 我可不认为这是一切都好 |
[06:56] | And if you’re really trying to protect him, | 而如果你真的想要保护他 |
[06:58] | you can’t just walk into a police station | 你不能就这样走进警察局自首 |
[06:59] | and you certainly can’t do it now. | 尤其是现在 |
[07:01] | This is about me and McGann. | 这是我跟麦甘之间的事情 |
[07:02] | This has nothing to do with Bobby. | 这与鲍比无关 |
[07:03] | Nick, wake up. You open that Pandora’s Box, | 尼克 你醒醒吧 你将这件事公之于众后 |
[07:05] | I guarantee it’s gonna come back around on him. | 我保证这事肯定会扯到鲍比身上来的 |
[07:07] | He has major liability. | 他有重大的连带责任 |
[07:09] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你可说不准 -我能肯定 |
[07:10] | You do this now, | 你在这个时候 |
[07:12] | while he’s dealing with this tidal wave at City Hall, | 在他应对市政厅示威之事的时候来这出 |
[07:14] | you won’t be protecting him. | 你可不是在保护他 |
[07:15] | You’ll be feeding him to the lions. | 你是在推他进火坑 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna confess. You can’t talk me out of it. | 我要去自首 你是说服不了我的 |
[07:20] | Oh–okay, no. I’m not gonna try. | 不 我没打算说服你 |
[07:23] | I’m not, but you gotta keep Keri out of this. | 我不会阻止你 但你不能牵扯上凯莉 |
[07:25] | And you need to do it right. | 而且你得做对了 |
[07:29] | You can trust her. | 你可以信任她 |
[07:33] | You can. | 你可以 |
[07:35] | Good night, Daddy. I love you. | 晚安 爸爸 我爱你 |
[07:38] | I love you too, Monkey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[07:39] | Put Mommy back on the phone? | 让妈妈接电话吧 |
[07:41] | Mom, Daddy wants to talk to you. | 妈妈 爸爸想要跟你讲话 |
[07:44] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[07:46] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:47] | Hey, I’m nomin home tonight. | 我今晚不回家了 |
[07:48] | Really. This is your plan from now on? | 真的吗 这就是你接下来的方案吗 |
[07:51] | What? | 什么 |
[07:52] | I’m just asking | 我只是想问你 |
[07:52] | if this is the way that it’s going to be. | 接下来是不是就这样了 |
[07:55] | Things are blowing up here. I just wanted– | 这里的事态一团糟 我只是想 |
[07:56] | I thought we were done with the lying, Bobby. | 我以为我们已经不来说谎这套了 鲍比 |
[07:58] | Jesus, Steph. Turn on the news. | 我的天 斯蒂芬 看看新闻吧 |
[08:01] | You can’t make it home. | 你不能回家 |
[08:03] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[08:05] | You’re still my wife. | 你还是我的妻子 |
[08:09] | We can talk about that when things aren’t blowing up. | 我们可以在事态不再一团糟时再来谈这个 |
[08:13] | Are you filing for divorce? | 你要申请离婚吗 |
[08:14] | I said we can talk about that later. | 我说我们可以迟点再谈 |
[08:18] | God damn it. | 真见鬼 |
[08:19] | If you’re gonna play games, maybe I won’t– | 如果你要跟我耍花招 也许我不会 |
[08:21] | – Games? – That’s right, games. | -花招 -是的 花招 |
[08:22] | File or don’t file. | 随你申不申请 |
[08:23] | I’m not gonna let you use it to lead me around by the balls. | 我不会任你摆布 |
[08:26] | You’re lashing out at the wrong person. | 你攻击错人了 |
[08:28] | I am not the one who has been neutering you all these years. | 我不是这些年来一直折磨你的人 |
[08:46] | Did you hear about the shitstorm over at City Council? | 你听说市议会上的腥风血雨了吗 |
[08:49] | I did. | 听说了 |
[08:50] | Did you know it was Jessica’s cousin that’s ringleader? | 你知道杰西卡的表妹是主谋吗 |
[08:52] | – I do. – Did I do something wrong? | -知道 -我做错什么了吗 |
[08:54] | No, no, I’m just trying to finish soon, so I can go home. | 没有 我只是想尽快完成 然后回家 |
[08:57] | My dad and I have a lot of paperwork to fill out | 我爸和我为了我妈的听证会 |
[08:58] | for my mom’s hearing. | 还有很多文件要填 |
[08:59] | That almost sounded true. | 这听起来像真话 |
[09:02] | That is true. | 是真话 |
[09:03] | And this has nothing to do with that kiss? | 所以这和那个吻没关系吗 |
[09:06] | – What kiss? – What kiss? | -什么吻 -什么吻 |
[09:08] | I-I didn’t kiss you. | 我没有吻你 |
[09:11] | Your lips, my face. I call that a kiss. | 你的嘴唇 我的脸 我管这叫吻 |
[09:14] | I’d call it a peck. | 我管这叫啄 |
[09:15] | Where’s Ms. Pearson? | 皮尔逊女士在哪 |
[09:16] | – She’s not here. – She’s not here. | -她不在这 -她不在这 |
[09:18] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -那她在哪 -我不知道 |
[09:20] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[09:21] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[09:29] | You think Karen Chao will support that | 你认为凯伦·赵会支持 |
[09:31] | Permanent Housing Project you’re always going on about? | 你一直在说的永久住房项目吗 |
[09:33] | I think she’s open to it. | 我觉得她会接受 |
[09:33] | Depends on what you’re willing to give up. | 取决于你愿意放弃多少 |
[09:35] | Set a meeting with her for tomorrow morning. | 安排明早和她会面 |
[09:37] | Find out what she wants. | 搞清楚她想要什么 |
[09:38] | Meeting with the City Council President. | 和市议会主席会面 |
[09:40] | Isn’t that something your Chief of Staff should handle? | 不应该是你的幕僚长该干的事吗 |
[09:43] | Stop wrangling for a promotion, get it done. | 别吵着要升职了 给我搞定 |
[09:44] | And will you be part of said meeting? | 你要出席这次会议吗 |
[09:46] | No, I have the groundbreaking for Ickaris tomorrow. | 不 我明天还要参加伊卡里斯的动土典礼 |
[09:48] | Are you shitting me? We’re at DEFCON 1 | 你在开玩笑吧 我们现在处于一级戒备 |
[09:50] | and you’re still rolling out the red carpet for that guy? | 你还要隆重欢迎那家伙吗 |
[09:51] | I’m rolling out the red carpet | 我热烈欢迎是因为 |
[09:53] | because it’s a means to an end. | 这只是为了达到目的的手段 |
[09:54] | You said McGann wasn’t on the hook for replacement housing. | 你说过麦甘不用操心临时房屋的事了 |
[09:56] | You heard Ms. Pearson. | 你听到皮尔逊女士说的了 |
[09:58] | He’s got 200 empty apartments in Streeterville. | 他在斯崔特维尔还有两百多套空房子 |
[10:00] | So you’re gonna go out there and flat out lie? | 所以你要过去肆无忌惮地说谎 |
[10:02] | No. | 不是 |
[10:04] | I’m making a commitment. | 我要去作出承诺 |
[10:10] | This should be warm enough, | 这应该够暖和了 |
[10:11] | but if you need another blanket just let me know. | 要是你还需要毯子的话 跟我说 |
[10:13] | Doesn’t matter. I can’t sleep. | 那不重要 我睡不着 |
[10:16] | You need some rest, Nick. | 你需要休息 尼克 |
[10:18] | I can’t. | 我睡不着 |
[10:19] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[10:21] | why don’t you write down everything you told Keri and… | 不如你写下所有你告诉过凯莉的事 |
[10:25] | all the stuff you didn’t tell her. | 和你没有告诉过她的事 |
[10:30] | You want my confession? | 你想要我认罪吗 |
[10:32] | We not only need to make sure | 我们不仅得确保 |
[10:34] | your story holds water… | 你的故事站得住脚 |
[10:36] | we need to account for what Bobby knows | 我们还得解释鲍比知道什么 |
[10:39] | and when he found out. | 什么时候知道的 |
[10:40] | And what do you need it for? | 那你要我写下来干嘛 |
[10:44] | You really don’t trust anybody, do you? | 你真的谁都不相信 对吧 |
[10:46] | It’s because everybody I’ve known | 那是因为我认识的所有人 |
[10:47] | has either turned against me or let me down. | 要么与我为敌 要么让我失望 |
[10:52] | Your brother hasn’t. | 你的兄弟没有 |
[10:54] | No. | 是的 |
[10:56] | He’s the only one. He, uh, saved– | 他是唯一一个 他救了 |
[11:04] | I know you don’t trust me, Nick. | 我知道你不相信我 尼克 |
[11:07] | But you’re a fool if you turn yourself in without a lawyer. | 要是你不雇律师就去自首 那就是傻瓜 |
[11:11] | And the lawyer we get you might not have | 我们派给你的律师可能不会 |
[11:12] | Bobby’s best interests at heart. | 全心为鲍比着想 |
[11:14] | Like you, you mean? | 你是说就像你吗 |
[11:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:20] | I wouldn’t think of taking your statement right now. | 我现在不想给你记录陈述 |
[11:23] | You need a good night’s rest. | 你需要好好休息一晚上 |
[11:25] | And if you still don’t trust me in the morning, | 要是你明早还是不相信我 |
[11:27] | there’s the door. | 门就在那 |
[11:33] | But there’s one thing I need tonight. | 但今晚我有一个要求 |
[11:36] | You can’t be in my home with a gun. | 在我家你不能带枪 |
[11:38] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[11:39] | If that’s how you feel, you can leave right now. | 你要是这么想 现在就可以离开了 |
[11:43] | I’m not gonna hurt you, Jessica. | 我不会伤害你 杰西卡 |
[11:46] | It’s not my safety I’m worried about. | 我不是担心自己的安危 |
[11:51] | Please, for Bobby. | 拜托 就当是为了鲍比 |
[11:55] | You say you’re doing this for him. | 你说过这么做是为了他 |
[11:58] | If something were to happen to you… | 要是你发生了什么 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[12:25] | Before we officially break ground on this amazing new project, | 我们正式在这里动工 开展新项目之前 |
[12:29] | Mayor Novak would like to say a few words. | 诺瓦克市长还有几句话要说 |
[12:34] | Thank you, Derrick. Good morning. | 谢谢 德里克 早上好 |
[12:36] | As you know, I recently flew out to Seattle | 你们都知道 我最近飞到西雅图 |
[12:38] | to convince Ickaris CEO David Nilsson | 说服伊卡里斯总裁戴维·尼尔森 |
[12:41] | to build his headquarters on this sight | 在这里建造他的总部 |
[12:43] | instead of the previously planned Lincoln Yards. | 而不是一开始计划的林肯庭院 |
[12:46] | And I told him why. | 我也告诉了他原因 |
[12:48] | Point blank. | 直截了当 |
[12:50] | I promised to bring jobs to the South Side. | 我答应了要给南区带来更多就业机会 |
[12:54] | Now David was concerned that his company not | 戴维担心他的公司会导致更少 |
[12:56] | be the reason for less affordable housing. | 廉租房的住房资源 |
[13:00] | So I assured him that Pat McGann and I | 所以我向他保证 帕特·麦甘和我 |
[13:03] | were as committed as he is to fixing that problem, | 会和他一样致力于解决这个问题 |
[13:05] | and that we could find a way to both bring jobs here | 我们会想法设法既能带来更多的就业机会 |
[13:09] | and not abandon our neediest residents. | 也不用抛弃我们贫困的居民 |
[13:11] | So, when Pat saw what was going on outside City Hall, | 当帕特看到发生在市议厅外的示威时 |
[13:17] | he called me last night and he donated | 他昨晚打电话给我 并捐赠了 |
[13:21] | over 200 apartments on Huron Street | 在休伦街的两百多套房子 |
[13:24] | as temporary homes | 作为临时住房 |
[13:26] | for those displaced by the redevelopment. | 给由于重新开发而无家可归的人 |
[13:28] | That’s what Chicago is. | 这就是芝加哥 |
[13:31] | We’re all in this together. | 我们同舟共济 |
[13:34] | Thank you, Pat. | 谢谢你 帕特 |
[13:43] | You stupid son of a bitch, | 你这个蠢蛋 |
[13:44] | I can pull out and embarrass you, you know. | 我可以退出 让你很难堪 |
[13:46] | No, you won’t do that. | 不 你不会这么做的 |
[13:47] | You’re the one who made the promise, not me. | 承诺的人是你 不是我 |
[13:49] | You have any idea what putting those people | 你知道让那些人住在那个社区 |
[13:51] | in that neighborhood is gonna do? | 会变得怎么样吗 |
[13:52] | “Those people”? Careful, Pat, | “那些人” 小心点 帕特 |
[13:53] | you don’t want to be mistaken for a racist. | 你可不想被误认为是种族主义者 |
[13:55] | I’m a realist. | 我是现实主义者 |
[13:56] | Now forget what it’s gonna cost me. | 别管我要花多少钱了 |
[13:58] | You’re trading bad optics for a potential riot. | 你是在用糟糕的现象换潜在的骚乱 |
[14:01] | Jesus, grow up. It’s not 1968. | 天啊 成熟点吧 现在又不是1968年 |
[14:03] | What Chicago are you living in? | 你到底住在哪个芝加哥里 |
[14:05] | It’s still two cities. And I swear to God– | 仍然是两个城市 我对天发誓 |
[14:07] | Swear to God, what? | 你对天发什么誓 |
[14:09] | You’re gonna keep your word | 你要遵守你的诺言 |
[14:11] | and put those people in your apartments | 让那些人住进你的公寓里 |
[14:12] | or I’m gonna blow everything to fucking pieces. | 否则我会让一切分崩离析 |
[14:15] | You’re self-destructing, kiddo. | 你在找死 孩子 |
[14:18] | Yeah, that’s what happens when you got nothing to lose. | 当失无所失的时候 我只能这样 |
[14:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:27] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[14:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:39] | Feeling inspired? | 有灵感了吗 |
[14:40] | You said you wanted everything in writing, | 你说把一切写下来 |
[14:42] | so this is everything. | 这就是一切 |
[14:45] | Well, I also need to know what’s on this tape Keri mentioned. | 我还要知道凯莉说的那卷带子上有什么 |
[14:48] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[14:51] | All right, I’ll look at it. | 好 我会看的 |
[14:53] | But just remember, | 但是记住 |
[14:54] | even if you’ve dotted all the I’s and crossed all the T’s, | 即便你把一切都拾遗补缺了 |
[14:57] | we can’t just walk into the police– | 我们不能走进警局… |
[14:59] | Until everything’s in order | 除非一切都安排妥当 |
[15:00] | and the timing makes sense for Bobby. | 并且对鲍比来说时机成熟 |
[15:02] | I got it. I got it. | 我知道 我理解 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | – I haven’t done anything yet. – I mean for last night. | -我什么都没做呢 -我是指昨晚 |
[15:10] | Truth is, I’ve been in a pretty dark place | 其实 我这几天都一直 |
[15:13] | these last few days and you were right to, um… | 状态不太好 而你正好… |
[15:18] | I just need this off my back. | 我只想把这事抛诸脑后 |
[15:20] | So… | 所以… |
[15:22] | thank you for doing this. | 感谢你这么做 |
[15:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:25] | Can I ask you for one more thing? | 我能再求你一件事吗 |
[15:27] | And it is not easy for me. | 对我来说并不简单 |
[15:31] | You can always ask. | 你说吧 |
[15:32] | I haven’t showered in awhile. | 我有一阵子没洗过澡了 |
[15:34] | I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[15:37] | I can go back to my place if you’re not comfortable. | 如果你不愿意的话 我可以回我家 |
[15:41] | I promised Keri that I would handle this | 我向凯莉保证过我能解决这事 |
[15:43] | and you need someone to look after you, so… | 而你又需要人照顾你 所以… |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Yep. Towels are under the sink. | 毛巾在水槽下面 |
[15:55] | Hey, just, uh, pull up here on the left, please. | 请在左手边停车 |
[16:14] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:21] | Danny, what are you doing here? | 丹尼 你在这里做什么 |
[16:26] | What’s going on, Danny? | 发生什么了 丹尼 |
[16:28] | Can we go somewhere and talk? | 我们能换个地方聊聊吗 |
[16:35] | Thank you for waiting, Miss Cook. | 让您久等了 库克小姐 |
[16:37] | – Can I call you Angela? – Can I call you Bobby? | -我能管你叫安吉拉吗 -我能管你叫鲍比吗 |
[16:41] | You have caused me quite a headache, Angela. | 你可让我头疼死了 安吉拉 |
[16:43] | We were just fine living where we were. | 我们在家里住得很好 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry about North Park. | 北方公园的事我很抱歉 |
[16:48] | But I agreed to redevelop it because the original plan | 但我同意重建 因为最开始的计划 |
[16:50] | set aside 35% for public housing. | 预留了35%作为公共房屋用途 |
[16:53] | Original plans are always bullshit. | 最开始的计划往往都是垃圾 |
[16:55] | If I knew that, I find it hard to believe you didn’t. | 如果我知道的话 我很难相信你不知道 |
[16:57] | But there’s nothing more we can do about that now, is there? | 但我们现在没有其他办法了 对吗 |
[16:59] | About the past? No. | 关于过去吗 并没有 |
[17:01] | But about your future, there is. | 但关于你的未来 的确有办法 |
[17:04] | Have a seat. I want to show you something. | 请坐 我想给你看点东西 |
[17:10] | The original developer owns three high-rises in Streeterville. | 最初的开发商在斯崔特维尔拥有三栋高层建筑 |
[17:14] | As of this morning, | 截至今天上午 |
[17:15] | he’s committing over 200 units | 他承诺提供两百套住房 |
[17:17] | to you and your fellow demonstrators. | 给你和你的示威者同伴 |
[17:19] | Nearby shopping, fresh markets, | 附近有商场 菜市场 |
[17:20] | good schools, low-crime. | 好学校 以及低犯罪率 |
[17:23] | We heard you. | 我们听到了你们的诉求 |
[17:24] | You deserve better than the existing shelters. | 你们应当得到比这些临时住所更好的地方 |
[17:28] | And he’s just gonna let us all live there for free? | 他会让我们免费住在那里吗 |
[17:31] | For up to three months. | 最多三个月 |
[17:33] | Look, Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[17:34] | I saw your children out there. | 我看见了你的孩子们 |
[17:35] | Conditions are only gonna deteriorate. | 情况只会恶化 |
[17:37] | This is no place for them. | 他们根本不该住这 |
[17:38] | And neither is the shelter on 71st, | 71大街上的临时住所也不是 |
[17:39] | which is exactly where we’ll end up when the clock runs out. | 这也正是时间耗尽之后我们的下场 |
[17:42] | I’m working with the City Council right now | 我正在和市议会一同协商 |
[17:43] | to find a permanent solution. | 来寻找一个永久性的解决方案 |
[17:45] | Carlos Salazar said you’d say that. | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎说过你会这么说 |
[17:46] | Carlos isn’t here. You and I are. | 卡洛斯不在这里 只有你我 |
[17:50] | Work with me. I’m willing to– | 跟我合作吧 我愿意… |
[17:51] | I’m willing to make whatever sacrifices are needed. | 我愿意做出任何有必要的牺牲 |
[17:53] | Sacrifices? No offense, Mr. Mayor, | 牺牲 无意冒犯 市长先生 |
[17:55] | but I gave up my home and my job. | 但我放弃了我的家和工作 |
[17:57] | What did you have to give up? A Tuesday night? | 你放弃了什么 轻松的周二夜晚吗 |
[18:04] | Angela. Angela. | 安吉拉 安吉拉 |
[18:08] | So, what do you think? | 所以你怎么看 |
[18:13] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[18:14] | if you’re going to confess to murder, | 如果你打算承认谋杀 |
[18:18] | then you need to make sure everything makes sense. | 那你就需要确保一切都合理 |
[18:20] | I didn’t murder anybody. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[18:21] | It was self-defense. You read it. | 只是自卫 你看到了 |
[18:23] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你为什么当时不报警 |
[18:25] | – What are you doing? – I’m preparing you. | -你在干什么 -我在给你做准备 |
[18:28] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你为什么当时不报警 |
[18:30] | Because I went to his office with a baseball bat. | 因为我去他办公室时带着一根棒球棒 |
[18:32] | To scare him, and then, “things got out of hand.” | 为了吓唬他 然后”事情不受控了” |
[18:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:37] | He pulled a knife on you, | 他拿了把刀对着你 |
[18:38] | grabbed your throat, scratched your face. | 划伤你的喉咙 割伤你的脸 |
[18:41] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[18:43] | That’s evidence of a struggle. | 那是有打斗的证据 |
[18:45] | I did time in juvie. | 我在少管所蹲过 |
[18:46] | You think they were gonna believe me? | 你觉得他们会相信我吗 |
[18:47] | – I was a scared kid. – Who killed a man. | -我那时是个吓坏的孩子 -杀了一个成年男子 |
[18:50] | A big man. | 一个大个头的男子 |
[18:52] | Tommy Diehl was… 200, 220? | 汤米·迪尔有两百多磅 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that didn’t matter once the bat hit him. | 是的 但是击晕后没什么区别 |
[18:59] | – What about afterwards? – What about it? | -然后呢 -然后怎么了 |
[19:01] | How’d you get rid of the body? | 你怎么处理掉尸体的 |
[19:03] | I dumped him in the lake. It’s all right there. | 我扔进了河里 那里面都写了 |
[19:05] | No, it isn’t. | 不 没有 |
[19:07] | What dock was it? | 是在哪个码头 |
[19:08] | What time of day did you get there? | 你是在那天的什么时候去那里的 |
[19:10] | How does a man who’s 160 pounds and soaking wet | 一个160磅 浑身湿透的人 |
[19:13] | do all of that by himself? | 怎么能一个人搞定那一切 |
[19:15] | I know you had help. | 我知道你有帮手 |
[19:17] | You weren’t alone. | 当时还有别人 |
[19:18] | I don’t believe this shit. | 真不敢相信 |
[19:20] | You’re a cop, Nick. | 你是个警察 尼克 |
[19:21] | You know what they’re gonna do to you. | 你知道他们会怎么对付你 |
[19:22] | They’re gonna put you in a box until | 他们会一直审问你 直到你 |
[19:23] | you get your story straight. | 能理明白你的说法 |
[19:25] | So let ’em. I’m confessing. | 那就来吧 我认罪 |
[19:26] | To what? For who? | 认什么 为了谁 |
[19:28] | I am not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[19:31] | You stood in the lobby of City Hall and told me, | 你当初站在市政厅 告诉我 |
[19:35] | if I thought you were capable of murder | 如果我觉得你能杀人 |
[19:36] | to get myself another driver. | 那就换个司机 |
[19:39] | You remember saying that? | 你还记得说过这话吗 |
[19:41] | Were you lying then? | 你当时是在撒谎吗 |
[19:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:47] | You seemed awfully convincing. | 你那会看上去很有说服力 |
[19:55] | Mr. Mayor? | 市长先生 |
[19:57] | I was just about to call you. | 我正要打电话给你 |
[19:58] | Now I’m waist-deep in this. Where the hell are you? | 我正焦头烂额 你在哪里呢 |
[20:00] | – I’m handling a situation. – Yeah, well, handle it later. | -我在处理一个状况 -待会儿再处理 |
[20:03] | Your cousin’s gone full activist on me. | 你的表妹现在矛头直指我 |
[20:04] | I need you here now. | 你得赶紧过来 |
[20:11] | Do you know when Keri’s coming back? | 你知道凯莉什么时候回来吗 |
[20:14] | Miss Allen called in sick today. | 艾伦小姐今天请病假了 |
[20:28] | – I hope you get what you want. – Yeah, me too. | -希望你能得到你想要的 -我也希望 |
[20:32] | Thank you, Yoli. | 谢谢你 优莉 |
[20:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:37] | And, uh, nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[20:39] | You too. | 我也是 |
[20:45] | Temperature’s supposed to drop tonight. | 今晚要降温 |
[20:47] | Thank you for the weather forecast. | 谢谢你的天气预报 |
[20:49] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[20:51] | You know, the mayor pulled a lot of strings | 市长动用了很多关系 |
[20:53] | to get enough housing for you and everyone else out there. | 给你和外面的其他人安置足够的屋子 |
[20:56] | It was a half measure. | 那是个折中的政策 |
[20:57] | You know what, Angela, | 你知道吗 安吉拉 |
[20:59] | you keep biting your nose to spite your face, | 你如此因为愤怒而冲动行事 |
[21:00] | you won’t be able to breathe. | 会伤害到自己的 |
[21:01] | We’ll stay through the first snow if we have to. | 有必要的话我们甚至能撑过初雪 |
[21:03] | You’re acting like woman who has nothing to lose. | 你现在就像是一个完全无所牵挂的女人 |
[21:05] | I have nothing to lose. | 我就是无所牵挂 |
[21:11] | You lost your job. | 你失去了你的工作 |
[21:16] | It wasn’t even because I missed a shift. | 那甚至都不是因为我翘班了 |
[21:19] | It was the fact that I took food | 而是因为我拿了食物 |
[21:20] | and said no one helped me. | 还说没人帮助我 |
[21:21] | Food they were gonna throw out. | 那些他们本来就要扔掉的食物 |
[21:23] | Come back. Stay with me. | 回来吧 和我一起住 |
[21:26] | I can’t put my needs over the big picture. | 我不能因为自己的需要而破坏大局 |
[21:29] | Look, Carlos said that if we just stay committed– | 听着 卡洛斯说如果我们坚持… |
[21:31] | Carlos is a politician. | 卡洛斯是个政客 |
[21:33] | His commitment to the cause | 我提议由他补上 |
[21:34] | ended as soon as I offered him the vacant alderman seat. | 空缺的议员席位后 他的承诺就烟消云散了 |
[21:38] | So that’s what you did. | 原来你干了这种事 |
[21:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:43] | You know what, look, it’s getting late. | 听着 很晚了 |
[21:44] | I gotta pick up the boys. | 我要去接孩子们了 |
[21:45] | Angela, wait. | 安吉拉 等等 |
[21:50] | There’s something I wanna show you before you go. | 在你走之前 我要给你看些东西 |
[21:52] | If it means going back to the mayor | 如果你是要带我去找市长 |
[21:53] | asking for a payoff, it’s a waste of time. | 要了结的话 劝你别浪费时间了 |
[21:56] | I don’t need him for this. | 这事不需要他 |
[22:03] | Hey, do you wanna help me with this affordable housing plan? | 你要不要帮我搞定廉租房的事 |
[22:07] | Oh, I-I would love to, | 我也想 |
[22:08] | but I just have a ton of work to do for Jessica | 但是我要帮杰西卡做很多事 |
[22:10] | and I’m trying to get out of here | 我还想早点搞定离开 |
[22:12] | so I can meet my friends from Streets and San. | 去见我街道和卫生设施的朋友 |
[22:14] | And last night it was paperwork to file for your mom’s hearing. | 昨晚是你母亲听证会的文件整理 |
[22:17] | – What? – You do know what you’re doing, right? | -什么 -你知道你自己在做什么吧 |
[22:20] | I mean it’s obvious, | 太明显了 |
[22:20] | you can’t even look me in the eyes since that kiss. | 自从那一吻后 你都不敢正视我 |
[22:22] | You are so, so hung up on this kiss thing. | 你真是太执着于那一吻了 |
[22:25] | It messes with a guy’s head, you know. | 这的确会扰得男人心烦意乱 |
[22:27] | Derrick, we work together. | 德里克 我们一起工作 |
[22:29] | Ah, so you do have feelings for me. | 那你的确对我有感觉了 |
[22:31] | It’s just that you don’t want to act on it | 只是你不想表现出来 |
[22:32] | because we work together. | 因为我们在一起工作 |
[22:33] | Derrick… | 德里克 |
[22:34] | I mean, I can respect that. | 我可以尊重这个想法 |
[22:36] | I just want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[22:37] | Let’s talk this through. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[22:38] | Well, the truth is it was just a peck. | 真相就是 只是浅浅一啄 |
[22:45] | Here, try it out. | 来 坐上试试 |
[22:47] | What are you doing, Jessica? | 你在干什么 杰西卡 |
[22:50] | It’s yours, if you want it. | 如果你想要 这就是你的了 |
[22:55] | What do you mean it’s mine? | 什么叫这是我的 |
[22:57] | You live in the 54th, don’t you? | 你住在54区 对吗 |
[23:00] | There’s a vacant alderman seat. | 有一个市议员位置空缺 |
[23:02] | The mayor has four days to fill it and I’m offering it to you. | 市长有四天时间选候补 我现在请你来 |
[23:06] | I thought you offered that seat to Carlos Salazar. | 你不是让卡洛斯·萨拉扎来担任这个职位吗 |
[23:08] | Carlos showed me his true colors | 卡洛斯为了权力放弃你 |
[23:10] | when he abandoned you for power. | 让我看清了他的本性 |
[23:12] | Is that the kind of person you want representing your ward? | 你希望让那种人来代表你的选区吗 |
[23:15] | And now you’re asking me to do the same. | 你现在让我做出同样的事 |
[23:17] | You showed me your true colors by standing up to the mayor. | 你向市长叫板 让我看清了你的本性 |
[23:20] | What happens when Carlos finds out you broke your promise? | 卡洛斯要是发现你不遵守承诺会怎么样 |
[23:22] | Let me worry about Carlos Salazar. | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎的事交给我 |
[23:30] | This is crazy. | 这真是疯了 |
[23:34] | I’m not qualified. | 我不够格 |
[23:36] | Everything you’ve done has put you in this position. | 你所做的一切让你到了这个位置 |
[23:39] | Your work at the hospital, as a mother, | 你在医院工作 为人母 |
[23:42] | your involvement in the church, and now this. | 你参与教会 现在又是这个 |
[23:46] | Everyone out there was listening to you, | 大家都听你的 |
[23:49] | and they were listening to you | 他们之所以听你的 |
[23:50] | because you’re a part of their community. | 是因为你是他们的一员 |
[23:54] | You’re a natural leader, Angela. | 你是个天生的领导 安吉拉 |
[23:56] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你的成就 |
[23:58] | You have the Mayor of Chicago running scared. | 你让芝加哥的市长闻风丧胆 |
[24:02] | You want to set an example for your boys? | 你想给儿子树立榜样 |
[24:04] | Do more than protest. | 别停留在示威抗议 |
[24:06] | Take a seat at the table. | 拿下议会的席位 |
[24:10] | And in exchange? | 那代价呢 |
[24:13] | Clearly you’re doing this to move the tents. | 显然你不只想移走帐篷 |
[24:15] | No strings. | 无附加条件 |
[24:16] | Come tomorrow. | 明天过来 |
[24:16] | You’re the only name I’m submitting to the mayor, | 我只会向市长提名你 |
[24:19] | whether you’re camped across the street or not. | 无论你是否在街上搭帐篷 |
[24:22] | You lied to Carlos. | 你骗了卡洛斯 |
[24:25] | How do I know you’re not doing the same to me? | 我怎么知道你不会也骗我 |
[24:29] | Carlos isn’t family. | 卡洛斯不是家人 |
[24:32] | You are. | 你是 |
[24:37] | McDermott, Will, and Emery. | 迈克德莫特·威尔·埃默里 |
[24:38] | Hi, Keri Allen for Rebecca Adler, please. | 凯莉·艾伦找瑞贝卡·阿德勒 |
[24:40] | One moment. | 请稍等 |
[24:43] | Hi, are you ready to put a ring on it? | 你准备好作出承诺了吗 |
[24:46] | I was thinking two-carat, emerald-cut, | 我想要两克拉 祖母绿切割的钻 |
[24:48] | but I don’t wanna be too showy. | 但又不想太炫耀 |
[24:50] | I think that we can arrange that. | 这个可以安排 |
[24:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[24:56] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[24:57] | I’m so glad. Okay. | 我很高兴 好的 |
[24:59] | Why don’t you take the next two weeks | 不如你用接下去两周 |
[25:02] | and get things wrapped up there– | 把那边的事情收尾一下 |
[25:03] | I actually don’t need two weeks. | 我不需要两周 |
[25:04] | I’ve already spoken to the mayor. | 我已经和市长打过招呼了 |
[25:06] | That is fantastic news, Keri. | 那太好了 凯莉 |
[25:07] | We are so happy to have you. | 我们很高兴有你加入 |
[25:10] | Then how’s Monday? | 下周一开工如何 |
[25:11] | Monday’s great. | 周一没问题 |
[25:13] | I will see you then. | 到时候见 |
[25:38] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[25:40] | I can explain– | 我能解释 |
[25:59] | If this is about Nick being upstairs, | 如果这是关于尼克在我家的事 |
[26:01] | I-I can explain that. | 我能解释 |
[26:03] | I got pinched. | 我被夹击了 |
[26:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:09] | I flew in to surprise you this morning and when I got back my friend | 我今早飞来想给你个惊喜 结果却发现 |
[26:12] | from Justice and the FBI were waiting for me. | 司法部的朋友和联调局在等着我 |
[26:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:21] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[26:25] | I have been stuck in a room in the Federal building | 我过去十小时被困在 |
[26:28] | for the past ten goddamn hours, | 联邦大厦的房间里 |
[26:30] | trying to convince the government | 想要向政府解释 |
[26:31] | that I had absolutely nothing to do | 我与你在这 |
[26:33] | with whatever it is you’re messed up in, | 搅合的事毫无关联 |
[26:35] | and you’re sorry? | 你只觉得抱歉 |
[26:39] | The file you gave me | 你给我的文件 |
[26:40] | came from your friend at Justice. | 来自于你司法部的朋友 |
[26:45] | That means he’s in as much trouble as you are. | 那意味着他和你一样深陷泥潭 |
[26:48] | He didn’t give me that file, Jessica. | 他没有给我文件 杰西卡 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:53] | He didn’t give it to me. | 他没给我 |
[26:57] | I took it. | 我拿的 |
[26:59] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[27:01] | You said I didn’t have your back. | 你说我不支持你 |
[27:09] | I never meant for you to be a part of this. | 我从不想让你搅合进来 |
[27:11] | Well, I am. | 现在说晚了 |
[27:12] | And now I can’t even walk into my own living room | 我现在走进自己的家门 |
[27:14] | and know that it’s safe to talk. | 都不确定是否能安全说话 |
[27:17] | You think it’s bugged? | 你觉得被监听了 |
[27:18] | I don’t–Jess, I don’t know. | 我不 杰西 我不知道 |
[27:22] | But based on what they already know, | 但基于他们已知的信息 |
[27:24] | I guarantee your phone and office are. | 我保证你的手机和公司电话 |
[27:27] | And probably the entire fifth floor at City Hall. | 也许市政厅五层的整楼都被监听了 |
[27:30] | No, they need cause to tap my phones. | 不可能 他们需要正当理由才能监听 |
[27:33] | Don’t you get it, Jess? | 你还不明白吗 杰西 |
[27:34] | You are under investigation. | 他们在调查你 |
[27:39] | They are watching every single thing that you do. | 在监视着你的一举一动 |
[27:46] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[27:47] | I’m getting–I’m getting hourly updates. | 我得到了每小时更新 |
[27:49] | Everything’s calm out there. | 外面很风平浪静 |
[27:51] | Have you talked to Sheriff Layne? | 你跟莱恩治安官谈了吗 |
[27:53] | I haven’t talked to that asshole in two years, why? | 我已经两年没和那混蛋说话了 怎么了 |
[27:55] | Well, there’s a rumor going around that he’s gonna | 有谣言称他明天一早 |
[27:56] | take matters into his own hand first thing in the morning. | 要亲自来解决这个问题 |
[27:59] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:00] | He doesn’t have jurisdiction. | 他没有管辖权 |
[28:02] | Legally he can send his men wherever he wants. | 从法律上来说他可以随意派人 |
[28:06] | He’s after my job, isn’t he? | 他要夺我的位置 对吧 |
[28:07] | Okay, look, I don’t know if he’s running or not, | 好吧 我不知道他是否要竞选 |
[28:09] | but if his guys go in there like some kind of military force– | 但他的人像军队管制一样出击的话 |
[28:12] | I’ll lose the black vote and I’ll look weak. | 我会失去黑人的选票 显得懦弱 |
[28:14] | I’ll lose everyone. | 我会失去所有人 |
[28:15] | Let my guys do it tonight. | 让我的人今晚去吧 |
[28:19] | Oh, God damn it. | 真见鬼 |
[28:21] | Bobby, it is your best move. | 鲍比 这是最好的方法 |
[28:22] | And that way it looks like you are still calling the shots. | 这样能显示你依然大权在握 |
[28:27] | Look, don’t do anything till after I make a statement. | 听着 我没发表声明前按兵不动 |
[28:30] | – I don’t want it looking like an ambush. – Yeah. | -我不想搞得像突袭 -行 |
[28:38] | You tell Derrick I need him. | 告诉德里克让他来见我 |
[28:39] | Now. | 立刻 |
[28:41] | What do they know? | 他们知道了什么 |
[28:42] | They didn’t exactly walk me through their case notes. | 他们也没把案件笔记跟我逐一核对 |
[28:45] | Well, you spent ten hours with them. | 你跟他们待了十小时 |
[28:47] | You can tell by the questions they asked. | 能根据他们的问题反推 |
[28:49] | Why don’t you tell me everything that you know | 不如你告诉我你知道的一切 |
[28:50] | and I’ll confirm if they asked me about it? | 我看看他们是否问过 |
[28:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:53] | You said this has nothing to do with that plaintiff who was shot, right? | 你说这事和原告被枪杀无关 对吧 |
[28:56] | So what is it about? | 那是关于什么 |
[29:01] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[29:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:04] | Because you don’t want to or because you think I flipped? | 你不想说 还是你觉得我被策反了 |
[29:07] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[29:07] | Wanna see if I’m wearing a wire, Jessica? | 想看看我戴着窃听器吗 杰西卡 |
[29:09] | Go right ahead. | 搜身吧 |
[29:09] | There’s no marital privilege between us. | 咱俩不受婚姻特权保护 |
[29:13] | They can force you to testify against me. | 他们能逼你出庭指证我 |
[29:16] | Force me, but not you, right? | 逼我 但不是你 对吗 |
[29:19] | You’re the one who has something to lose. | 你有可损失的东西 |
[29:23] | You’re a partner at a law firm. | 你是律所的合伙人 |
[29:27] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[29:33] | All right, c’mon, what do you got? | 好 有什么想法 |
[29:35] | I got the whole press room waiting for me. | 整屋子的媒体都等着我呢 |
[29:36] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:38] | Your enthusiasm is overwhelming. | 你可真是”热情洋溢” |
[29:39] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[29:40] | I want my press secretary to help me craft a statement. | 我想让我的新闻发言人帮我起草声明 |
[29:44] | Okay, for starters, who’re you talking to? | 好吧 受众听众是谁 |
[29:46] | I’m talking to the people of Chicago. | 是芝加哥市民 |
[29:48] | Not the ones you’re about to kick to the curb. | 除了你要抛弃的那些市民 |
[29:50] | “While demonstrators have raised important issues, | “尽管示威者提出了诸多重要的议题 |
[29:52] | “the health and safety of those working in the downtown area | “在城区的工作人员的健康和安全 |
[29:54] | must also be taken into consideration”? | 必须着重考虑” |
[29:56] | This is your way of assuring the white voters you’re not a bleeding heart. | 这就是你向白人选民表示你不是左派的做法 |
[29:59] | That’s my way of telling the homeless I heard what they want. | 这是我在告诉流浪者我听见了他们的诉求 |
[30:01] | Then give them hope. | 那就给他们希望 |
[30:02] | You’re not even mentioning an affordable housing project. | 你甚至都不提廉租房的住房项目 |
[30:04] | Yeah, because there isn’t one. | 是的 因为没有项目 |
[30:05] | For now, but the Council President’s willing | 暂时而已 但市议会的主席愿意 |
[30:06] | to push for one when the time is right. | 在时机成熟时商议一个 |
[30:08] | I’m not promising something I can’t deliver. | 我不能许下无法兑现的承诺 |
[30:10] | Then don’t promise, but you’re not even talking to them. | 那就别承诺 但你都不和他们交涉 |
[30:12] | I’m trying to stop a riot from breaking out. | 我在试图阻止暴乱发生 |
[30:14] | And I’ve got news for you. | 还有个消息告诉你 |
[30:15] | Most of my voters don’t give a shit about the homeless. | 我的多数选民不在乎流浪者 |
[30:17] | There it is. | 终于说了 |
[30:18] | You’re always looking to straddle the fence. | 你总是想打马虎眼蒙混过关 |
[30:20] | – And what about you? – Me? | -那你呢 -我 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:23] | Every day you come in here, | 你每天来这 |
[30:25] | you take a paycheck with one hand | 一手拿走支票 |
[30:26] | and you hold your nose with the other. | 另一手捏着鼻子嫌钱臭 |
[30:28] | I’m trying to be loyal to you | 我想对你忠诚 |
[30:29] | without falling off a moral cliff. | 同时不失去道德 |
[30:31] | Well, don’t. | 别了 |
[30:33] | Pick a fucking side. | 选个阵营吧 |
[30:37] | I just did. | 我刚选了 |
[30:44] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:52] | I wish I could tell you. | 我希望我能告诉你 |
[30:56] | My life would be so much easier if I could. | 如果能我的生活会轻松很多 |
[31:02] | But I can’t do that to you. | 但我不能这么对你 |
[31:06] | I guess I should thank the FBI for… | 那我还得感谢联调局 |
[31:09] | showing me what I should’ve seen all along. | 让我看清了一直以来的迷雾 |
[31:14] | I wanted this to work. | 我希望咱俩能成 |
[31:16] | I know you don’t believe me. | 我知道你不信我 |
[31:17] | Oh, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[31:21] | The sad thing is I really do believe you. | 悲哀的是我相信你 |
[31:26] | But now it’s too late. | 但现在太晚了 |
[31:33] | I’ll, uh–I’ll destroy | 我会摧毁 |
[31:35] | that file you gave me. | 你给我的文件 |
[31:39] | I owe you that much. | 这是我欠你的 |
[31:47] | Look around, Jess. | 看看四周 杰西 |
[31:50] | Look at where we are. | 看看我们在哪 |
[31:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[31:56] | Please, please don’t give me that bullshit about | 拜托 别说什么关于替你父亲赎罪 |
[31:59] | atoning for your father and reaching out to your family. | 与家人重修于好的鬼话 |
[32:01] | The truth, please. | 真相 拜托 |
[32:05] | That’s what you owe me. | 你欠我的是真相 |
[32:10] | I’ve only ever said this to one other person. | 我只对另一个人说过这话 |
[32:14] | And it sounds a little crazy. | 这听起来有点疯狂 |
[32:19] | But life…is this. | 但生活在这里 |
[32:25] | I like this. | 而我喜欢这样 |
[32:37] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[32:41] | Well, I’m good with life the way it is. | 我很满足现在的生活 |
[32:54] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[32:55] | Call my friend. | 打给我朋友 |
[32:55] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[32:59] | Cooperate, Jessica. | 合作吧 杰西卡 |
[33:01] | Wear a wire. | 戴监听器 |
[33:02] | Do whatever they ask. | 按他们说的做 |
[33:06] | It’s the last thing I’ll ever ask of you. | 这是我对你最后的请求 |
[33:21] | I remember the first time I saw you speak in this room. | 我记得第一次在这屋看你演讲 |
[33:29] | My dad said, “Don’t date some alderman. | 我爸说”别和市议员约会 |
[33:31] | “You’re used to the good life. | “你习惯了荣华富贵 |
[33:33] | Those guys never really amount to anything.” | 这些家伙一般都没什么家产” |
[33:36] | And then… | 然后 |
[33:40] | I snuck in the back and you were going on | 我溜进后面 而你在滔滔不绝 |
[33:44] | about the smoking ban, do you remember that? | 讲述着禁烟令 还记得吗 |
[33:47] | I think at that point you already had the votes | 我觉得那时你已赢得了选民的心 |
[33:49] | but you were so passionate, so principled. | 但你充满热情 原则坚定 |
[33:53] | I mean, my God, Bobby, | 我的天 鲍比 |
[33:54] | you were 28 years old | 你才28岁 |
[33:55] | and you were standing up to Daley. | 就敢和戴利叫板 |
[33:57] | And I thought, | 我就想 |
[34:00] | “My family is wrong. | “我家人错了 |
[34:01] | This guy, | 这家伙 |
[34:02] | this guy’s going places.” | 这家伙有前途” |
[34:05] | Gold digger. | 淘金女 |
[34:13] | And I thought things would never change. | 我以为这一切会永不改变 |
[34:34] | Should probably talk about how to play this. | 也许该谈谈这事怎么办 |
[34:39] | I don’t want a divorce, Bobby. | 我不想离婚 鲍比 |
[34:44] | I just want the man that I saw that day. | 我想要那天看见的男人 |
[34:47] | Steph– | 斯蒂芙 |
[34:47] | I don’t wanna throw away everything that we have built together. | 我不想丢弃我们建立的一切 |
[34:51] | Not if you are willing to change. | 只要你愿意改变 |
[34:58] | I’m not sure that guy exists anymore. | 我不确定那个男人还在 |
[35:08] | Well, if he doesn’t, then you should sign those papers. | 如果他不在了 那你最好把协议签了 |
[35:45] | Please clear out the public space. | 请离开公共区域 |
[35:50] | We need all these tents removed from the plaza. | 我们需要拿走广场上的帐篷 |
[35:52] | This is a direct order from the Chicago Police Department. | 这是芝加哥警署的命令 |
[35:55] | I repeat, please clear out the public space. | 重复 请离开公共区域 |
[35:58] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[35:59] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[36:04] | I repeat, please clear out the public space. | 重复 请离开公共区域 |
[36:07] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[36:13] | Please. | 冷静 |
[36:15] | Everyone…. | 各位 |
[36:19] | I know you don’t trust me, | 我知道你们不信任我 |
[36:21] | but the best thing to do is get on those buses. | 但现在最好上公交 |
[36:23] | Damn right we don’t trust you. | 没错我们不信任你 |
[36:25] | Yeah! | 对 |
[36:28] | Yeah, well, you shouldn’t. | 是的 你们不该信 |
[36:30] | You shouldn’t trust me. | 不该信任我 |
[36:32] | I’m a fucking politician, right? | 我是个政客 不是吗 |
[36:35] | We say whatever we want to get elected. | 为了胜选我们满嘴跑火车 |
[36:37] | And when we’re elected | 等我们上任后 |
[36:38] | we say whatever we need to say to get re-elected. | 为了连任会继续满嘴跑火车 |
[36:43] | I wouldn’t trust me either. | 我也不会信任我 |
[36:45] | But I want everyone in Chicago to hear me right now. | 但我想让芝加哥的市民听我说 |
[36:51] | I want affordable public housing | 我希望给所有市民 |
[36:54] | for every resident in need. | 廉价的公共住房 |
[36:57] | If that makes me too liberal– | 如果这让我显得左派 |
[36:58] | hell, if that makes me a socialist, | 妈的 就算让我显得像社会主义者 |
[37:01] | I don’t care. | 我都不在乎 |
[37:03] | Every one of us could be where you are right now. | 我们所有人都可能身处你们的位置 |
[37:06] | Every single one of us. | 我们每个人 |
[37:08] | It’s not enough to walk by and say, | 不能只是路过后随口一句 |
[37:10] | “There but for the grace of God.” | “愿上帝眷顾这些可怜人” |
[37:12] | We have to do something. | 我们得拿出实际行动 |
[37:14] | So I am telling you, | 因此我告诉大家 |
[37:14] | if I don’t get a 21st Century Housing Project | 如果我不在明年选举前 |
[37:17] | for every homeless person in Chicago | 为芝加哥每个流浪者 |
[37:19] | through the City Council before next year’s election, | 从市议会拿到21世纪房产的住房项目 |
[37:22] | vote me out. | 别投我 |
[37:24] | If I fail… | 如果我失败 |
[37:26] | I don’t deserve to be your mayor. | 我不配做你们的市长 |
[37:28] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[37:30] | Vote me out. | 别投我 |
[37:36] | That’s the best I can do. | 这是我能做的最好承诺 |
[37:38] | Now, please, | 现在拜托大家 |
[37:40] | go get on those buses. | 上公车吧 |
[37:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:50] | You heard the man. | 你们听见了 |
[37:51] | He’s gonna give us what we want. | 他会满足我们的需求 |
[37:53] | Now let’s hold him to it. | 现在我们就盯着他吧 |
[37:54] | C’mon, guys, let’s go. | 来吧 大伙 我们走 |
[37:56] | C’mon, let’s pack up these tents and get out of here. | 收拾下帐篷 离开这里 |
[38:13] | Go be with your friends. | 去和你朋友一起吧 |
[38:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[38:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | 司法部检察厅 丹尼·约夫 | |
[39:19] | We need to meet, | 我们得见面 |
[39:21] | but it can’t be here. | 但不能在这 |
[39:24] | It’s about Nick. | 关于尼克的事 |
[39:33] | All right, | 好 |
[39:34] | let’s bring her in. | 带她来 |
[39:35] | Okay, let’s head out. | 我们出发 |
[40:01] | Keri Allen? | 凯莉·艾伦 |
[40:02] | Fbi. | 联调局 |
[40:04] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你点问题 |
[40:24] | Ms. Pearson? | 皮尔逊女士 |
[40:26] | Everything okay, ma’am? | 一切都好吗 女士 |
[40:28] | I’m fine, Oscar. | 我没事 奥斯卡 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Home, Ms. Pearson? | 回家吗 皮尔逊女士 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna walk tonight. | 我今晚还是走回去吧 |
[41:07] | Calumet and 61st. | 去卡里梅街和61街交界的路口 |
[41:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:35] | Is he with you? | 他跟你在一起吗 |
[41:36] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[41:37] | Look, I’m kind of in the– | 我现在有点忙 |
[41:38] | He’s supposed to meet me and he’s not here. | 他本该来见我 但他没来 |
[41:41] | He’s not with me, I swear. | 他没跟我在一块 我发誓 |
[41:43] | Have you spoken to him? | 你跟他通过话吗 |
[41:45] | Jessica, what’s going on? | 杰西卡 怎么了 |
[41:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:48] | Stay on the line. | 别挂电话 |
[41:50] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[41:50] | Where–where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:54] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[41:56] | Look out, lady! | 小心 女士 |
[41:58] | How much? | 太险了 |
[42:08] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[42:23] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克呢 |
[42:25] | Your brother’s safe. | 你兄弟很安全 |
[42:29] | Is that why we’re out here at midnight? | 所以我们大半夜在这见面 |
[42:32] | So you can blackmail me again? | 你能再勒索我一次 |
[42:33] | We’re here because Nick wants to confess to killing Tommy Diehl, | 我们在这是因为尼克想自首杀了汤米·迪尔 |
[42:37] | and the FBI has both of us under surveillance. | 而联调局在监控咱俩 |
[42:40] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[42:42] | I take it that’s a reaction to the surveillance, | 我猜你是对监控惊讶 |
[42:45] | since you knew about Diehl. | 毕竟你知道迪尔的事 |
[42:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[42:50] | He’s ready to turn himself in, Mr. Mayor. | 他决定自首了 市长先生 |
[42:52] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[42:52] | He–he can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[42:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[42:57] | Because you’re the one who killed him? | 因为你才是杀人凶手 |
[43:01] | Your brother is ready to go to prison for you. | 你兄弟愿意为你含冤入狱 |
[43:05] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[43:05] | Well, then do something about it. | 那就想想办法 |
[43:06] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[43:08] | For all I know, you could be working for the Feds right now. | 我只知道 你现在有可能是联调局的眼线 |
[43:10] | You want your men to come and pat me down, | 你想让你的人搜我身 |
[43:12] | see if I’m wearing a wire? | 看我有没有戴监听器 |
[43:13] | We can go that way. | 随你便 |
[43:15] | But you brought me in to fix your McGann problem | 但你雇我来解决麦甘的问题 |
[43:19] | and now that I know what it is, | 现在我知道了症结 |
[43:20] | I say we get to work. | 我觉得咱们该干活了 |
[43:23] | But let me be perfectly clear. | 但我先说清楚 |
[43:27] | I fix this mess for you, | 我替你收拾好这个烂摊子 |
[43:30] | I’m done being your errand girl. | 就不再是你的打杂小妹了 |