时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | When you find that one person who connects you to the world, | 当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊 |
[00:13] | you become someone different. | 你就变了 |
[00:16] | Someone better. | 变得更好 |
[00:21] | When that person is taken from you… | 而当她被人从你身边夺去 |
[00:26] | What do you become then? | 那你又会变得怎样 |
[00:36] | Whatever he wanna do, you know? | 管他想怎么样 |
[00:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[00:42] | Where’d you get that, in a cereal box? | 哪弄来的 买麦片送的吗 |
[00:44] | You wanna see a real gun? | 想见识一下真家伙吗 |
[00:47] | Forget you. | 算了吧 |
[00:48] | Every little punk is carrying now, Anton. | 现在是个混混就带家伙了 安东 |
[00:50] | That’s why your father wanted us to take the car home. | 所以你父亲才要我们开车回家 |
[00:53] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[00:55] | We’re picking up new hardware next week. | 我们下周就弄点新装备来 |
[00:56] | Restore a little order. | 恢复这里的秩序 |
[00:59] | Besides, when we take the car, we don’t get to meet new friends. | 再说了 我们开车就遇不到新朋友了 |
[01:03] | Look at this guy. | 瞧瞧这位 |
[01:18] | You didn’t bring enough for the whole group. | 你带的酒不够大家喝啊 |
[01:21] | I have to teach you about sharing. | 我得教教你怎么与人分享 |
[02:03] | I’ll need a statement from the bum. | 给那个流浪汉录口供 |
[02:05] | Which hospital did they take him to? | 他们带他去了哪家医院 |
[02:06] | He declined treatment. We got video on it, though. | 他不肯接受治疗 但我们拿到了监控录像 |
[02:28] | You know, you could have done me a favor | 你要是多揍那几个小子几拳 |
[02:31] | and let those guys land a couple more punches. | 也算是帮我忙了 |
[02:34] | Question for you. | 问你个问题 |
[02:36] | Looking at that tape, | 从录像来看 |
[02:38] | I’d say you spent some time in the service. | 我觉得你是当过兵的人 |
[02:41] | But you don’t learn how to fight like that in the regular army. | 但在常规部队可练不出这身手 |
[02:45] | So what were you, special forces? | 那你是特种部队的吗 |
[02:47] | Delta? | 三角洲部队 |
[02:51] | I’m Carter. You didn’t give us a name. | 我是卡特 你没说你的名字 |
[02:57] | You know, it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[02:58] | Seems like the only time you need a name now | 只有在你有麻烦的时候 |
[03:00] | is when you’re in trouble. | 别人才会问起你的名字 |
[03:03] | So am I in trouble? | 这么说我是有麻烦了吗 |
[03:05] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[03:08] | You’re the one living on the street. | 露宿街头的可是你 |
[03:13] | Yeah, making that transition back can be tough. | 我知道这种转变很不容易 |
[03:18] | Some guys I knew got a little lost, | 我认识一些人 他们感到迷茫 |
[03:20] | needed a little help adjusting. | 需要人来帮他们适应社会 |
[03:24] | You need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[03:32] | Of course, some other guys I knew, | 当然了 我还认识一些人 |
[03:35] | they’d done so many evil things, | 他们恶事做了太多 |
[03:37] | they felt like they needed the punishment. | 觉得自己应该受到惩罚 |
[03:43] | That sound more like your story? | 你是这种情况吗 |
[03:49] | Excuse me for a second. | 我失陪一下 |
[04:07] | I’m here for my client. | 我是为我的委托人而来 |
[04:13] | Your guy’s prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years. | 这家伙的指纹出现在近几年的多个犯罪现场 |
[04:17] | Open warrants in four different countries. | 在四个国家被通缉 |
[04:21] | Who you got down there, Carter, | 你这是关了什么人物啊 卡特 |
[04:22] | the angel of death? | 死亡天使吗 |
[04:25] | I appreciate the help, counselor. | 多谢帮忙 律师先生 |
[04:28] | But who’s picking up… the tab? | 但由谁来买单呢 |
[04:35] | Our employer wants to have a word with you. | 我们的老板想跟你谈谈 |
[05:18] | Do I owe you money? | 我欠你钱吗 |
[05:20] | ‘Cause I’m, uh… | 因为我现在… |
[05:22] | running a little short at the moment. | 手头有点紧 |
[05:24] | You don’t owe me anything, Mr. Reese. | 你什么都不欠我 里瑟先生 |
[05:28] | That’s the name you prefer, isn’t it? | 你比较喜欢这个名字是吧 |
[05:30] | I know you’ve had several. | 我知道你有好几个化名 |
[05:34] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna tell anybody about you. | 别担心 我不会把你的事说出去 |
[05:39] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不知道我的事 |
[05:42] | I know exactly everything about you, Mr. Reese. | 你的事我全都知道 里瑟先生 |
[05:45] | I know about the work you used to do for the government. | 我知道你从前为政府做的工作 |
[05:49] | I know about the doubts you came to have about that work. | 我知道你对此产生了疑虑 |
[05:52] | I know that the government, along with everybody else, | 我知道政府还有其他人 |
[05:54] | thinks you’re dead. | 都以为你死了 |
[05:57] | I know you’ve spent the last couple of months | 我知道你过去的几个月里 |
[05:59] | trying to drink yourself to death. | 都想把自己浸死在酒精里 |
[06:03] | I know you’re contemplating more efficient ways to do it. | 我知道你还在琢磨更有效的寻死方式 |
[06:07] | So you see, knowledge is not my problem. | 所以说搜集信息 对我不成问题 |
[06:11] | Doing something with that knowledge… | 可是用这些信息做点什么 |
[06:14] | that’s where you’d come in. | 就是你的工作了 |
[06:19] | And you can call me Mr. Finch. | 你可以喊我芬奇先生 |
[06:24] | I think you and I can help one another. | 我认为我们能互帮互助 |
[06:27] | I don’t think you need a psychiatrist | 我觉得你不需要精神病医生 |
[06:29] | or a support group, pills… | 互助小组 或是药物 |
[06:33] | What do I need? | 那我需要什么 |
[06:34] | You need a purpose. | 你需要一个目标 |
[06:38] | More specifically, you need a job. | 具体点说 你需要一份工作 |
[06:47] | Eight million people. | 这八百万人 |
[06:50] | You know what they all have in common? | 你知道他们有什么共同点吗 |
[06:52] | None of them knows what happens next. | 他们都不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[06:56] | Someone is murdered in New York city every 18 hours. | 每18个小时 纽约就会有一个人遇害 |
[07:01] | At the end of the day, one of these people will be gone. | 今天结束时 他们中有一个人会死 |
[07:04] | Bad things happen to people every day. | 不幸天天都会发生 |
[07:07] | You can’t stop that. | 这是没办法的事 |
[07:08] | What if you could? | 如果有办法呢 |
[07:10] | Not the things that happen in the heat of the moment. | 不是指那种飞来横祸 |
[07:13] | But so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance. | 有很多罪行要几天甚至几周来策划 |
[07:19] | What if you could stop those? | 如果你能阻止这些罪行呢 |
[07:23] | I’ve got a list. | 我有张名单 |
[07:25] | A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations. | 名单上的人都将陷入危险 |
[07:29] | Murders, kidnappings. | 可能被谋杀 可能被绑架 |
[07:32] | The people that are on my list, | 我名单上的这些人 |
[07:34] | they have no idea that anything’s about to happen to them. | 他们还浑然不知会发生什么 |
[07:36] | Most of them are just ordinary people | 他们大多只是普通人 |
[07:41] | – Like her. – Thank you. | -比如她 -谢谢 |
[07:43] | Her name is Diane Hansen, | 她名叫黛安·汉森 |
[07:46] | and this week she’s at the top of my list. | 本周她在我名单的首位 |
[07:49] | I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen | 我不知道到底会发生什么 |
[07:50] | or what her role in it is. | 也不知道她会扮演什么角色 |
[07:53] | She might be the victim. She could be the perpetrator. | 她可能是被害人 可能是行凶者 |
[07:56] | All I know is that she’s involved. | 我只知道她脱不了干系 |
[07:59] | I want you to follow her, figure out what’s gonna to happen, | 我要你跟着她 查出会发生什么 |
[08:02] | and stop it from happening. | 并加以阻止 |
[08:06] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[08:12] | I think you’re a bored rich guy. | 我觉得你是闲得蛋疼的阔佬 |
[08:14] | I think that woman’s probably your ex-wife | 我觉得那个女人大概是你前妻 |
[08:16] | or someone you rode in an elevator with once. | 或是你哪天在电梯里搞过的女人 |
[08:18] | And either way, I think I’m done. | 不管怎么样 我都要走了 |
[08:39] | Tonight police are looking for a homeless man for further questioning. | 警方今晚在找一名流浪汉做进一步问话 |
[08:43] | The unidentified man was originally believed | 警方本以为该身份不明的男子 |
[08:45] | to be the victim of a violent assault on the subway. | 是地铁里遭受暴力袭击的被害人 |
[08:48] | But now police consider the man | 但现在警方将他作为 |
[08:49] | a person of interest in a number of crimes nationwide. | 国内多起案件的嫌疑人 |
[09:10] | Hey, sweetheart, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[09:12] | Jess, what’s wrong? | 洁西 怎么了 |
[09:32] | You need to understand, Mr. Reese, | 你要明白 里瑟先生 |
[09:34] | the information I have is incomplete, | 我所得到的信息并不完整 |
[09:36] | but it’s never wrong. | 但从来不会出错 |
[09:37] | You need to know what it would be like | 你要知道 |
[09:39] | to be forced to listen to someone get murdered, | 眼睁睁地听着有人被杀 |
[09:41] | and not be able to do anything about it. | 却对此无能为力是什么感觉 |
[10:10] | …one three eight dot seven x-ray. | …一 三 八 点 七 X |
[10:13] | 12 August, 2008. 1:37 a.m. | 2008年8月12日 凌晨1点37分 |
[10:19] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[10:21] | This recording is three years old. | 这盘录音带是三年前录的 |
[10:24] | A woman murdered in this room by her husband. | 一个女人在这间房里被她丈夫杀害 |
[10:29] | For the insurance. | 不信读读这个 |
[10:31] | You were too late for her. | 你来不及救她了 |
[10:33] | Just like you were too late for your friend Jessica. | 就像你来不及救你朋友洁西卡 |
[10:36] | You were halfway around the world when she was killed. | 她遇害时你在地球的另一端 |
[10:41] | What the hell do you know about it? | 你到底知道什么 |
[10:42] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[10:43] | You left the government because they lied to you– I never will. | 你离开政府是因为他们骗了你 而我不会 |
[10:46] | I think all you ever wanted to do was protect people. | 我认为你一直以来只是想保护他人 |
[11:01] | It’s a wire-tap recording. | 这是窃听录音 |
[11:05] | NSA or FISA. Government. | 国安局或国外情报监视之类的政府玩意 |
[11:11] | But you’re not government. | 但你不是政府的人 |
[11:12] | No, I’m not. | 的确 |
[11:22] | I guess you could call me a concerned third party. | 我想你可以称我为相关第三方 |
[11:28] | You couldn’t have saved this woman… | 你救不了这个女人 |
[11:30] | Or your friend. | 也救不了你朋友 |
[11:32] | But you could have if you had have known in time. | 但如果你及时知道 你就能救她们 |
[11:35] | And that’s the other thing I’m offering you, | 而这就是我能提供给你的东西 |
[11:37] | a chance to be there in time. | 一个及时赶到的机会 |
[11:45] | It’s not too late for her. | 对她来说还为时不晚 |
[11:47] | You could help me stop what’s about to happen. | 你能帮我阻止将要发生的事 |
[11:49] | The question is, will you? | 问题在于 你愿不愿意 |
[12:08] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:10] | The decline of western civilization. | 衰落的西方文明 |
[12:13] | The city closed half its libraries. | 城里一半的图书馆都关闭了 |
[12:16] | Budget cuts. | 预算紧缩 |
[12:18] | This building was sold to a bank that I control, | 这栋楼卖给了我手下的一家银行 |
[12:22] | which promptly declared bankruptcy. | 之后立即宣布破产 |
[12:24] | So the property’s in a kind of limbo. | 所以这里就被废弃了 |
[12:27] | It doesn’t exist. | 可以说不存在了 |
[12:29] | Neither do you. I did a little digging. | 你也是 我查过你 |
[12:32] | I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there’s a disparity | 里瑟先生 我知道 |
[12:35] | between how much I know about you and how much you know about me. | 我们对彼此的了解程度不对等 |
[12:40] | I know you’ll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible. | 我知道你会想要尽快缩小差距 |
[12:43] | But I should tell you I’m a really private person. | 但我想告诉你 我很注重隐私 |
[12:50] | Drivers licenses… credit cards. | 驾照 信用卡 |
[12:53] | Six cover identities. | 六个掩护身份 |
[12:56] | Funds to be replenished through a proxy corporation. | 有待代理公司填充的资金 |
[12:59] | Just like when you were with the agency. | 就跟你当年为情报局工作一样 |
[13:04] | When I was with the agency | 我在情报局工作时 |
[13:06] | I knew who was picking up the tab. | 我知道谁给我买单 |
[13:09] | This is your list? | 这就是你的名单吗 |
[13:11] | The list? | 那份名单吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:14] | But you don’t get names, do you? | 但你拿到的不是名字 |
[13:18] | These are social security numbers. | 这都是社保号码 |
[13:20] | And each of them map out to a violent crime. | 每个号码都带出一起血案 |
[13:25] | And all of these numbers represent… | 所有这些号码都代表了… |
[13:27] | Lost chances. | 错失的机会 |
[13:29] | I could be a lot more help to you | 如果你告诉我 |
[13:30] | if you just tell me where you’re getting these numbers. | 你从哪得到这些号码 我能帮得更多 |
[13:33] | It doesn’t really matter where I get the numbers. | 我从哪得到这些号码无关紧要 |
[13:34] | What you need to know is that the next number that’s up | 你只需要知道 下一组号码 |
[13:36] | is hers. | 指向她 |
[13:45] | Diane Hansen. | 黛安·汉森 |
[13:47] | Grew up in Detroit. | 在底特律长大 |
[13:50] | Moved to the city after law school. | 法学院毕业后来到纽约 |
[13:53] | Single. | 单身 |
[13:54] | – She have any enemies? – One or two. | -她有敌人吗 -一两个 |
[13:56] | She’s an assistant district attorney. | 她是地方检察官助理 |
[13:59] | Best conviction record in her department. | 在她部门定罪记录最高 |
[14:01] | We have no idea when this bad thing might happen, huh? | 知道这不幸的事件什么时候发生吗 |
[14:04] | Could be in a week. Could be five minutes. | 可能是一周后 也可能是五分钟后 |
[14:06] | That’s why we need to learn as much as we can about her. | 所有我们要尽可能了解她 |
[14:09] | How do you intend to begin? | 你打算怎么做 |
[14:11] | The slow way. | 可以慢慢来 |
[14:13] | Cultivate a relationship | 培养感情 |
[14:15] | to allow you to earn the asset’s trust. | 获取对方信任 |
[14:18] | And the fast way? | 那要是快点呢 |
[14:23] | First, you break into their home | 首先 闯进目标的家 |
[14:24] | and go through all their stuff. | 游览目标的物品 |
[14:30] | Email, financial records, personal effects. | 电邮 财务记录 私人物品 |
[14:37] | Then you hack into their cell phone. | 然后黑了他们的电话 |
[14:42] | As long as it’s charged and has signal, | 只要有电也有信号 |
[14:44] | you can use the GPS to track them. | 就能用GPS追踪他们 |
[14:50] | You can use the microphone to listen into their conversations | 可以用麦克风窃听他们的谈话 |
[14:53] | whether they’re talking on the phone or not. | 不管他们是不是在打电话 |
[14:55] | Hi, mom. I’m sorry I haven’t called you back… | 妈妈 抱歉没打给你 |
[14:57] | Third step– | 第三步 |
[14:59] | you need picture. | 需要照片 |
[15:00] | A wireless camera, and you can keep an eye on them from anywhere. | 无线摄像头 你可以随时随地监控他们 |
[15:04] | I know you’re worried. I know. I’m fine. | 我知道你担心我 我知道 我没事 |
[15:07] | It is a tough job, but I can look after myself. | 工作虽然辛苦 但我能照顾自己 |
[15:09] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[15:11] | She’s tough, but she’s scared about something. | 她很坚强 但有什么事让她害怕 |
[15:15] | Given Hansen’s job, | 由于汉森的工作性质 |
[15:17] | we’ve got hundreds of people who could be holding a grudge. | 有几百个可能对她怀恨在心的人 |
[15:20] | I cut the list to two. | 我把范围缩小到两个人 |
[15:22] | The first is Wheeler, her co-counselor. | 第一个是威勒 她的合作律师 |
[15:25] | They dated for a few months last year. | 去年他们交往过一阵子 |
[15:28] | She broke things off. | 她分的手 |
[15:30] | You got time to talk? Maybe I can buy you dinner. | 有时间谈谈么 我请你吃晚饭 |
[15:32] | I’m busy. Another time? | 我很忙 下次吧 |
[15:33] | Is something wrong? I’ve been noticing lately– | 是不是出什么事了 我注意到最近… |
[15:36] | No, I’m fine, thank you. Thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[15:38] | And 40% of murders involve | 而40%的谋杀案 |
[15:39] | Some kind of romantic relationship. | 都涉及到恋爱关系 |
[15:42] | Wheeler’s divorced. One kid. | 威勒离过婚 有个儿子 |
[15:44] | Partial custody, alimony. Career stalled. | 一半监护权 要出赡养费 事业也停滞不前 |
[15:48] | The second person I’m looking into is Lawrence Pope. | 我第二个调查的人是劳伦斯·波普 |
[15:51] | The man Hansen is currently prosecuting. | 汉森现在正起诉的人 |
[15:53] | Pope’s on trial for killing his friends | 波普因毒品交易吃亏 |
[15:55] | In a drug deal gone bad. | 而杀害他那些朋友们而上庭 |
[15:57] | Stole $1/2 million in cash. | 还牵走了50万现金的毒资 |
[15:59] | Pope’s gang may be targeting her for reprisal. | 波普的帮派或许会找她报复 |
[16:02] | When we got there, the scene was colorful. | 我们到达现场时 现场一塌糊涂 |
[16:05] | Five dead. | 五人死亡 |
[16:07] | One of them had managed to crawl ten feet to a phone | 当中一个在地上爬了十尺好去伸手抓电话 |
[16:08] | To dial 911. | 打911报警 |
[16:10] | Detective Fusco, when you interviewed Mr. Pope, | 弗斯科警探 你调查波普先生的时候 |
[16:13] | What did he tell you in his defense? | 他当时是怎么给自己辩解的 |
[16:14] | He said that if he’d have shot the poor bastard, | 他说如果是他杀了那个可怜虫 |
[16:16] | He would have shot him in the head. | 他会让他脑袋开花 |
[16:18] | Quote, “Same as I always do,” Unquote. | 引述原话 我一贯的风格 引用完毕 |
[16:21] | He said he wouldn’t have left him there half-dead, | 他说他不会杀人杀个半死 |
[16:23] | Blubbering for his girlfriend. | 害得他女人哭泣 |
[16:29] | No more questions, your Honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 |
[16:35] | Detective… | 警探 |
[16:37] | You went a little off script in your testimony. | 你之前作证的时候多说了很多话 |
[16:39] | You never told me about that conversation, | 你从没跟我说起那段对话 |
[16:41] | And it could clear Pope’s name. | 这样的话波普可能无罪 |
[16:44] | What’s it matter? We got the guy. | 怎么了 我们抓对了人 |
[16:46] | It matters because it’s my job | 当然有关系 我的工作 |
[16:48] | To make absolutely sure | 就是为了确保 |
[16:49] | That the wrong people don’t go to jail. | 无辜的人不进监狱 |
[16:50] | Do you remember? | 记不记得 |
[16:51] | Excuse me, I thought we were on the same team. | 不好意思 我以为我们是一伙的 |
[16:57] | Something’s gone wrong with her case. | 她的案子出了问题 |
[17:03] | Hansen’s on the move. | 汉森有动作了 |
[17:04] | She’s phoning county lockup, | 她打电话给了县拘留所 |
[17:06] | Arranging a meeting with Pope…alone. | 约见波普单独会面 |
[17:10] | Isn’t my lawyer supposed to be here for this? | 难道我的律师就不该在场么 |
[17:12] | I can call him if you want, but the reason I’m here is | 我可以打电话叫他过来 但我来的理由是 |
[17:15] | I don’t think you murdered those people. | 我不信你谋杀了那些人 |
[17:18] | I think somebody else was in the house | 我认为当时报警的时候 |
[17:19] | When that 911 call was made. | 是别人在现场 |
[17:21] | Somebody who told you what was said, | 有人告诉你当时发生了什么 |
[17:23] | Which means you weren’t there. | 所以其实你不在那儿 |
[17:25] | Is it somebody you’re trying to protect? | 你是不是在保护什么人 |
[17:28] | You gonna help me? Is that it? | 你会帮我 是不是 |
[17:30] | The person who knows what happened that night | 知道那晚上发生了什么的人 |
[17:31] | Must be somebody you care about. | 一定是你在乎的人 |
[17:33] | Is it your younger brother Michael? | 是你的弟弟迈克吗 |
[17:35] | Pope’s got a brother. It’s in his case file. | 波普有个弟弟 他卷宗里有 |
[17:39] | Got it. | 有了 |
[17:40] | Did he see the real killers? | 他有没有看见真凶 |
[17:41] | You should leave this alone, lady. | 你该到此为止了 女士 |
[17:43] | I can do the time. | 我坐牢就坐牢 |
[17:45] | These people are evil, killing when they want. | 这些人太邪恶了 杀人无所顾忌 |
[17:47] | And they’re protected from on high. | 而且还有高层罩着 |
[17:48] | You keep asking questions, they’ll kill me | 你再多嘴 他们会杀了我 |
[17:50] | And my brother, and probably you too. | 我的弟弟 可能还有你 |
[17:52] | Whoever these people are, you can trust me. | 无论这些人是谁 你都能相信我 |
[17:54] | We’ll take care of you and your brother. | 我们来照顾你和你弟弟 |
[18:00] | If the killers are out there, I’m gonna find them, | 如果真凶还在逍遥法外 我会找出他们 |
[18:01] | Whether you help me or not. | 无论你帮还是不帮 |
[18:02] | It’s my job. Now, why don’t you– | 这是我的工作 而你为什么不… |
[18:04] | Bitch, you keep your damn mouth shut, | 贱人 给我闭嘴 |
[18:07] | Or I’ll shut it for you! | 否则我让你闭嘴 |
[18:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:15] | Okay. She’s okay. She’s okay. | 没事 好了 她没事 |
[18:17] | Finch, you were right about Hansen. | 芬奇 你是对的 |
[18:19] | Whoever framed Pope will be coming after her, | 不管是谁陷害了波普 她都是下一个目标 |
[18:22] | And only Pope’s brother michael knows who they are. | 而且只有波普的弟弟迈克知道他们是谁 |
[18:32] | Hi, mom, it’s Jessica. | 妈妈 是我 洁西卡 |
[18:33] | I’m just down in Mexico with Cindy, | 我跟辛蒂一起去了墨西哥 |
[18:36] | And I’ll be back tomorrow. Okay? | 还有我明天回家 好吗 |
[18:38] | – Talk soon. Bye. – Cindy? | -见面再说了 拜 -辛蒂 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:42] | – I look like a Cindy? – yeah. | -我长得像辛蒂么 -没错 |
[18:44] | I didn’t tell her about us yet. | 我还没告诉她我们俩的事情 |
[18:48] | It’s been six months. | 这都半年了 |
[18:51] | I wish this weekend could go on forever. | 我真希望这个周末永不结束 |
[18:57] | It already has. It’s tuesday. | 早结束了 都周二了 |
[19:01] | Yes, which means that you have to go back to the base, | 对 就是说你不得不回基地了 |
[19:03] | And I’m not gonna see you again for two weeks, which I hate. | 然后我就有两周见不到你 我讨厌这样 |
[19:06] | Then ask me to stay, and I will. | 那就开口留下我 我会留下 |
[19:10] | I’ll quit. I’ll quit. | 我会辞职 |
[19:14] | – Okay. – I’ll quit. | -好 -我会辞职 |
[19:15] | – Then quit. – I already did. | -那就别干了 -已经办了 |
[19:20] | – What? – yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[19:24] | I didn’t want to take the chance | 我不想冒险出去打拼 |
[19:27] | That you wouldn’t be here when I got back. | 然后回来时候发现你不见了 |
[19:34] | But first, we need some more tequila. | 不过首先 我们得再来点龙舌兰酒 |
[19:45] | World Trade Center in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的世贸中心 |
[19:47] | Hey, sweetheart, what’s wrong? | 亲亲 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[19:49] | Jess…what’s wrong? | 洁西 怎么了 |
[19:53] | Uh, it’s new york. I don’t know. I don’t know. | 是纽约 我不知道 |
[19:55] | Something’s happened this morning. | 今天早上出事了 |
[19:59] | Is it a plane crash? | 有飞机坠毁了吗 |
[20:01] | I think it’s two. I think it’s two planes. | 我觉得是两架 是两架飞机 |
[20:14] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[20:17] | You went to see Pope last night? | 你昨晚去见波普了吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. I gave him one more chance | 对 我又给了他次机会 |
[20:20] | To turn in his accomplice, cut a deal. | 供出他的同伙 达成交易 |
[20:23] | He give you anything? | 他给了你什么 |
[20:24] | No. As usual. | 一如既往的没有 |
[20:27] | I’m, uh–I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[20:30] | She’s trying to track down Pope’s brother Michael. | 她想要找到波普的弟弟迈克 |
[20:33] | He can I.D. The real killers. | 他能指认真凶 |
[20:35] | And she’s stonewalling Wheeler. | 而且她在敷衍威勒 |
[20:38] | What, does she think he’s involved? | 怎么 她怀疑他牵扯其中 |
[20:40] | Remember, Pope said they were protected from on high. | 记住 波普说他们有高层罩着 |
[20:48] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[20:51] | Turns out there’s a good reason she doesn’t trust Wheeler. | 看来她不相信威勒是有理由的 |
[20:55] | He might be working with the killers. | 他可能正和凶手们合作 |
[20:57] | And they’re after Michael Pope. | 而他们正在找迈克·波普 |
[21:00] | We better get to this kid before someone else does. | 我们最好在他们之前找到那小子 |
[21:18] | Michael…can I talk to you for a second? | 迈克 我有话跟你说 |
[21:39] | I’ve got a message from your brother. | 你哥让我给你传话 |
[21:40] | – You don’t know my brother. – Not exactly. | -你又不认识我哥 -不完全认识 |
[21:42] | But I know what you saw. | 但是我知道你看到了什么 |
[21:43] | I’m not the only one looking for you. | 我不是唯一会来找你的人 |
[21:45] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[21:49] | Hey! Hey, help me. | 救命 救我 |
[21:51] | Hey, this man is trying to put me in a taxi cab with him! | 这人想把我塞进出租车里带走 |
[21:54] | He’s trying to take pictures of me. | 他想拍我照片 |
[21:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:58] | How you doing? | 你们好啊 |
[22:02] | Michael Pope’s still on the subway. | 迈克·波普还在地铁里 |
[22:04] | When he comes up for air, | 等他出来透气的时候 |
[22:05] | You can use the GPS on your phone to find him. | 你就用你扔在他身上的手机GPS找到他 |
[22:07] | If pope’s right about these guys, | 如果波普的话属实 |
[22:09] | I’m gonna need a hell of a lot more than a cell phone. | 那我需要的可远远不止一部手机 |
[22:12] | About that, I don’t like firearms very much. | 关于这点 我不是很喜欢武器 |
[22:14] | Well, neither do I, | 我也不喜欢 |
[22:16] | But if someone has to have them, I’d rather it was me. | 但如果要让人拿 我还是觉得我拿最放心 |
[22:19] | Besides, my friend from the subway has a line on some. | 而且 我地铁上的朋友刚好有点货出手 |
[22:22] | Lightly used. | 没怎么用过 |
[22:24] | Steep discount. | 让他给我打个折 |
[22:39] | Pop, what about this one? | 老爹 这个怎么样 |
[22:40] | Are you planning on buying that one? | 你想买那个吗 |
[22:42] | I was just showing it to– | 我只是让那谁看看 |
[22:43] | Put it back on the table | 放回桌子上去 |
[22:44] | Before somebody else kicks your ass. | 趁还没有别人扁你 |
[22:47] | Have you guys seen the men’s room? | 你们知道男厕所在哪么 |
[22:51] | Hey, Anton. | 安东你好啊 |
[22:53] | Good to see you again. | 再见到你真高兴 |
[22:54] | You know this guy? | 这人你认识 |
[22:57] | Wow, that’s some pretty serious equipment. | 这可都是些不错的家伙啊 |
[23:00] | Have you guys taken a safety course? | 你们上过安全教育课没啊 |
[23:03] | Take you, for instance. | 比如说 你 |
[23:05] | You’re holding that thing sideways. | 你这么横着拿 |
[23:07] | You can’t aim it, | 你就没法瞄准 |
[23:08] | And two, it’ll eject a shell casing right into your face. | 其次 这玩意抛壳时候会打上你的脸 |
[23:11] | See? | 看 |
[23:30] | I’m gonna hold on to these | 这些我拿走保管 |
[23:31] | While you guys get some more practice. | 你们就好好地多去练练再来过 |
[23:34] | Have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[23:38] | Who the hell was that? | 那哥们什么人啊 |
[23:43] | Reese? | 里瑟 |
[23:44] | I got a signal from your phone. | 我发现了你的手机信号 |
[23:48] | Tell me you found Michael Pope. | 告诉我你找到了迈克·波普 |
[23:49] | He’s the only one who knows who’s coming after Hansen. | 他是唯一知道谁会去找汉森麻烦的人 |
[23:52] | I found him, but somebody else found him first. | 我找到了 但是有人先一步下手了 |
[23:54] | Listen. | 听好 |
[23:55] | Oh, Mikey. | 小迈迈 |
[23:57] | You were gonna tell him all about us. | 你会把我们的事都告诉他吧 |
[23:59] | Weren’t you? Hmm? | 是不是 哼 |
[24:01] | Head uptown. | 去上城区 |
[24:02] | Are you hearing this? | 你听见了么 |
[24:06] | 97th and Riverside. | 97街跟河滨路交汇口 |
[24:07] | Step on it. | 去了 |
[24:10] | We’re gonna put a couple in the back of his head. | 我们给他脑后开几个洞 |
[24:12] | Make it look like a gang thing. | 弄得看着像是帮派作为 |
[24:15] | You gotta do something. | 你得动手了 |
[24:18] | Relax. | 放心 |
[24:21] | I’m on it. | 我搞定 |
[24:22] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[25:03] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[25:06] | We’re both dead now. | 我们都死定了 |
[25:08] | Do you know who they are? | 你知道他们是什么人吗 |
[25:10] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[25:12] | Cops. Come on. | 条子 走吧 |
[25:34] | What exactly have you gotten me into? | 你到底把我卷进了什么事里去了 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:37] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是关键问题 |
[25:39] | I hired you to help me figure that out. | 我雇你来是帮我搞清楚状况 |
[25:44] | Here. | 给 |
[25:46] | I think we’re up against a group of corrupt cops. | 我觉得我们要对付的是一帮腐败警察 |
[25:48] | Stills is narcotics. | 斯蒂尔斯是缉毒组的 |
[25:51] | Him and his men get word of deals. | 他和他手下打听交易 |
[25:53] | They steal the drugs, the cash, | 他们偷走毒品和毒资 |
[25:55] | And they kill all the witnesses. | 还不留活口 |
[25:56] | And they get Fusco to frame up guys | 而且他们还让弗斯科陷害 |
[25:58] | Like Lawrence Pope for the murders. | 劳伦斯·波普那样的人来嫁祸他们杀人 |
[25:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:01] | I think their next target is Hansen. | 我认为他们的下一个目标就是汉森 |
[26:03] | But I don’t know for certain. | 但是我不确定 |
[26:06] | Hell, I don’t know anything for certain, | 见鬼 我从来都不能确定什么 |
[26:07] | Because you won’t tell me | 就因为你不肯告诉我 |
[26:08] | Where you’re getting your information. | 你的信息都是哪里来 |
[26:14] | When the towers came down, | 双子塔倒下的时候 |
[26:16] | You were in a hotel in Mexico. | 你在墨西哥的一家酒店里 |
[26:19] | I was here. | 我却在这 |
[26:22] | I was working. | 工作 |
[26:24] | Didn’t even know about the attacks until that evening. | 直到晚上才知道白天出了什么事 |
[26:26] | You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, | 我说 里瑟先生 直到那一天为止 |
[26:29] | I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich. | 我都在将我的人生致力于我的财富路 |
[26:33] | Suddenly all that money didn’t seem to amount to much. | 突然之间这些钱对我来说不再重要了 |
[26:37] | After the attacks, | 袭击发生之后 |
[26:38] | The government gave itself the power to read every email, | 政府给了自己检阅每封电子邮件 |
[26:42] | Listen to every cell phone, | 监听每通电话的权力 |
[26:44] | But they needed something that could sort through it all, | 但他们需要东西来帮忙整理 |
[26:47] | Something that could pick the terrorists | 一样能把恐怖分子在动手之前 |
[26:49] | Out of the general population before they could act. | 就从大众里直接挑出来的东西 |
[26:52] | The public wanted to be protected. | 公众需要被保护 |
[26:55] | They just didn’t want to know how they were being protected. | 只是他们不想知道自己是怎么被保护 |
[26:58] | So when they finally got a system that worked, | 所以当他们最终找到一个有效的系统 |
[27:01] | They kept it secret. | 他们没有公开 |
[27:03] | So how do you know about it? | 那你又怎么知道 |
[27:07] | I built it. | 这系统是我造的 |
[27:11] | But there was a problem with this machine. | 但是机器有问题 |
[27:15] | I had built it to prevent the next 9/11. | 我创造了它好避免下一次911 |
[27:18] | But it was seeing all sorts of crimes. | 但是它却看到了各种犯罪 |
[27:22] | So I had to teach the machine | 所以我不得不教会机器 |
[27:25] | To divide the things it saw into two lists: | 将所见的事情分成两类 |
[27:28] | Relevant and irrelevant. | 相关和无关 |
[27:32] | Events that would cause massive loss of life were relevant, | 会造成重大伤亡和损失的就是相关信息 |
[27:35] | So those would be passed along to the NSA or the FBI. | 而这些信息就会被转到国安局或联调局 |
[27:39] | And the irrelevant information? | 那无关信息呢 |
[27:43] | Every night at midnight, the machine erases it. | 每天午夜机器都会删除这些信息 |
[27:48] | It was only later that I realized my mistake. | 直到那以后我意识到了自己的错误 |
[27:52] | That irrelevant list was eating away at me. | 无关信息名单的事一直在让我纠结 |
[27:57] | So where’s the machine now? | 那台机器现在在哪 |
[28:00] | What, the drives? Who knows? | 主机吗 谁知道 |
[28:02] | Government facility somewhere. | 某个政府设施里 |
[28:04] | But the machine? | 而那些机器 |
[28:07] | The machine is everywhere. | 机器无处不在 |
[28:11] | Watching us with 10,000 eyes. | 无时不在监视着我们 |
[28:15] | Listening with a million ears. | 监听着我们 |
[28:19] | What did I tell you about sending email? | 我怎么和你说发邮件的事来着 |
[28:21] | three weeks, you could practically move in. | 三周了 你可以直接搬进来 |
[28:22] | Never put anything in an email you cannot own. | 别往不是你的电邮里放东西 |
[28:26] | You gave yourself a way to communicate with it? | 你自己有办法连进那台机器吗 |
[28:28] | I was building the government a tool of unimaginable power. | 我为政府造出一台无比强大的机器 |
[28:32] | I thought maybe an off switch would come in handy. | 我觉得有个开关会比较方便 |
[28:36] | So I built myself a back door into it. | 所以我设计了一道后门 |
[28:39] | To access the irrelevant list. | 就为看到无关信息吗 |
[28:40] | Just a social security number. | 只能看到社保号码 |
[28:44] | If anyone ever found out, I’d lose access so… | 要是被人发现 我就看不到了 |
[28:47] | Nine digits, that’s all we get. | 所以我们只能看到这九位数 |
[28:49] | And we have no idea why it picked Diane Hansen. | 而我们不知道为什么黛安·汉森会被选上 |
[28:52] | It wouldn’t be steering us toward her | 机器一定是有所察觉 |
[28:53] | If it wasn’t seeing something. | 不然不会把她选出来 |
[28:56] | But I don’t know if I can protect Hansen. | 但我不知道我能不能保护汉森 |
[28:58] | I can’t see the whole picture. | 我不知道整件事是怎么回事 |
[29:04] | I offered you a job, Mr. Reese. | 我给了你一份工作 里瑟先生 |
[29:07] | I never said it would be easy. | 我可没说这会很容易 |
[29:14] | – Hey, Carter. – yeah? | -卡特 -什么事 |
[29:16] | You hear about your pal Anton? | 听说那个安东的事了吗 |
[29:17] | No. | 没有 |
[29:18] | Him and his father tried to buy some guns. | 他和他老子想要买些枪 |
[29:20] | Wound up getting shot with their own merchandise. | 结果被自己的枪给射了 |
[29:22] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[29:23] | Nope. Embarrassed enough. | 没有 丢人的是 |
[29:24] | They got taken out by one guy. In a suit. | 一个穿西装的家伙单枪匹马就搞定了他们 |
[29:39] | Reese? I have bad news. | 里瑟 坏消息 |
[29:41] | Lawrence Pope was stabbed to death last night in his cell. | 劳伦斯·波普昨晚在牢房里被人捅了 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | They’re trying to cover their tracks. | 他们想要清理善后 |
[29:49] | Hansen must be next. | 汉森肯定是下一个目标 |
[29:54] | You wanted to meet? | 你要见面吗 |
[29:56] | Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在卡纳西区莱森和D大道交口 |
[30:00] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[30:02] | It’s happening now. | 他们要动手了 |
[30:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:22] | Are you here? | 有人在吗 |
[30:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:40] | Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills? | 你要让我等多久 斯蒂尔斯 |
[30:41] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:42] | What’s your problem? | 你在担心什么 |
[30:43] | Pope is dead. | 波普已经死了 |
[30:45] | The problem is Wheeler. | 我担心的是威勒 |
[30:48] | You idiot, he knows. | 你个蠢货 他发现了 |
[30:49] | He knows about Pope and–and maybe even some of the others. | 他知道了波普的事 也许还不止 |
[30:52] | I can take care of the files at the office, | 办公室的文件我能应付 |
[30:54] | But you have to take care of Wheeler. | 但你们得去搞定威勒 |
[30:55] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[31:02] | Hey, look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[31:05] | We got ourselves a groupie. | 有个粉丝啊 |
[31:09] | Heavily armed, too. | 身上还带着大杀器 |
[31:14] | You know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[31:15] | No. | 不认识 |
[31:17] | You’re not law enforcement. | 你不是执法部门的啊 |
[31:19] | Cartel finally grow some stones? | 毒帮的人终于有了点脑子 |
[31:21] | Send somebody to take care of us? | 派其他人来结果我们吗 |
[31:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[31:25] | Concerned… third party? | 相关…第三方吗 |
[31:30] | Take care of him. | 处理掉他 |
[31:32] | And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight. | 今晚再处理掉威勒 |
[31:34] | Make it look clean. | 做得干净点 |
[31:36] | Hey, Stills. | 斯蒂尔斯 |
[31:37] | You screw this up, I won’t let it get to me. | 要是你搞砸了 我可不会让自己被拖下水 |
[31:40] | I’ll take care of you just like I took care of Pope. | 我会处理掉你 就像波普那样 |
[31:42] | I can look after myself. | 我自己一个人也能行 |
[31:43] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[32:10] | Nice spot. | 风景不错 |
[32:12] | It’s Oyster bay. | 牡蛎湾 |
[32:14] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[32:16] | You’re gonna be here a long, long time. | 你会在这里待很长很长时间 |
[32:19] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[32:23] | Was there a point where you knew you’d become a bad guy? | 你什么时候知道自己会变成一个坏蛋 |
[32:27] | Woke up one morning, realized I was paid | 某天早上醒来 我发现我领着工资 |
[32:29] | to guard a bunch of jerks from wall street | 保护着一群华尔街的人渣 |
[32:31] | Who were robbing everybody blind. | 而那帮人一直在榨干我们的血汗钱 |
[32:32] | They’re stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon. | 他们一下午捞的钱比我一年挣得还多 |
[32:36] | So I said, “What the hell?” | 所以我对自己说 管他呢 |
[32:41] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[32:43] | See, I’ve been watching you, Lionel. | 我一直在观察你 莱奈尔 |
[32:48] | Your heart’s not really into it. | 你不是真的坏 |
[32:50] | Now, Stills, he does it for money. | 斯蒂尔斯是为钱这么干 |
[32:52] | But I think you do it because you’re loyal. | 但我觉得你是出于忠诚 |
[32:55] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[32:58] | It’s why I’m gonna let you live. | 所以我会饶你不死 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I’m considering sticking around New York for a while. | 我在考虑在纽约呆上一阵 |
[33:13] | If I do, I’m gonna need someone on the inside, | 要真是这样 我需要有内部人士帮我 |
[33:17] | And you might come in handy. | 而你就是很好的人选 |
[33:19] | Ah, so I’m working for you now, huh? | 这么说我现在为你工作了咯 |
[33:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:22] | But I’ve got two rules. | 但我有两个规矩 |
[33:24] | One, you so much as hurt anybody, | 第一 你要是伤害别人 |
[33:27] | and I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[33:29] | I don’t particularly like killing people, | 我不太喜欢杀人 |
[33:32] | But I’m very good at it. | 但我可是很擅长 |
[33:33] | And two… | 第二 |
[33:36] | You have to be more careful. | 你应该更小心点 |
[33:38] | For instance, if you’re gonna put someone | 比如 你要是把人 |
[33:39] | In the backseat of your car, | 放在你车后座 |
[33:40] | You have to search them properly. | 你最好先好好搜搜身 |
[34:22] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[34:24] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[34:34] | You have your vest on, officer? | 你穿着防弹衣吗 警官 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:59] | Where the hell have you– | 你到底跑哪去… |
[35:01] | There’s no time. We were wrong. | 没时间了 我们盯错了人 |
[35:02] | Hansen isn’t the target. | 汉森不是目标 |
[35:04] | She’s the ringleader. | 她是幕后主使 |
[35:05] | They’re going after Wheeler. Tonight. | 他们今晚要杀威勒 |
[35:25] | Wheeler’s up there. | 威勒在楼上 |
[35:28] | He heads to the gym most nights. | 他晚上大多都要去体育馆 |
[35:29] | I got Doyle upstairs staking him out. | 我让多伊尔在楼上盯着他 |
[35:31] | The place is a dump. | 这地方简直是个垃圾场 |
[35:32] | There’s no doorman, no cameras, nobody. | 没门卫 没探头 毛都没有 |
[35:35] | We’ll take him in the lobby. | 我们在大厅里搞定他 |
[35:36] | Soon as it’s done, we take the shooter out. | 完事后 我们把凶手带出去 |
[35:38] | Give him a block and then take him out. | 让他跑出一段再开枪 |
[35:40] | Head shots this time, you understand? | 这次可不能留活口 明白了吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道知道 |
[35:42] | Get our friend out of the trunk. | 把那伙计从后备箱揪出来 |
[35:45] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[35:46] | Some ex-con Wheeler put away. | 之前被威勒关进去的小混混 |
[35:58] | Azarello, lights. | 阿扎雷洛 关灯 |
[36:05] | Doyle, talk to me. | 多伊尔 回话 |
[36:07] | He’s coming out now. | 他要出来了 |
[36:13] | Come on, Henry, let’s go. | 来吧 亨利 走吧 |
[36:14] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[36:16] | Show me that basketball of yours. Let’s go, come on. | 带上你的球 我们走吧 |
[36:18] | Damn, he’s got his kid with him. | 见鬼 他还带着个小孩 |
[36:20] | What a waste. | 真可惜 |
[36:21] | Henry, watch out. | 亨利 小心 |
[36:31] | You’re about to kill a man… | 你要杀掉一个男人 |
[36:33] | And his son. | 还有他的儿子 |
[36:40] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:41] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[36:44] | Drop your weapon. | 把枪扔掉 |
[37:06] | That isn’t true actually. | 其实不是这样的 |
[37:07] | If you keep working on it, | 如果你一直努力练习 |
[37:08] | If you keep throwing the ball like that, | 如果你一直这么投球 |
[37:10] | You’ll be able to throw that fast. | 你很快就会投得很好了 |
[37:11] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[37:35] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[37:36] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[37:39] | I let him go, my friends and I go to jail. | 我放了他 我和我朋友就要去坐牢 |
[37:46] | Drag your friend outside | 把你朋友拖出去 |
[37:48] | And take him to the hospital. | 带他去看医生 |
[37:50] | Right now. | 快去 |
[37:57] | I think I kill you and your friend here. | 我会杀了你和你朋友 |
[37:59] | Make it look like you killed each other. | 再把现场弄得像是你们自相残杀 |
[38:02] | Then, just because you pissed me off… | 然后 因为你惹毛了老子 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna kill your family. | 我会杀了你家人 |
[38:09] | And all your friends. | 还有你所有朋友 |
[38:10] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[38:13] | I don’t have any family left either. | 我也没有家人 |
[38:15] | Went around the world looking for bad guys. | 我曾经绕了半个地球去对付坏蛋 |
[38:19] | But there were plenty of you right here all along. | 但其实这边像你这种人渣已经够多了 |
[38:39] | So now, essentially, | 而现在 |
[38:41] | You’re telling us you couldn’t see what was happening | 你又说你其实没看清当时 |
[38:43] | In the parking lot at all. | 在停车场发生了什么 |
[38:45] | I’m done, your honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 |
[38:48] | Ms. Hansen? | 汉森女士 |
[38:49] | The state isn’t paying you by the hour, counselor. | 政府可不是按时间付你薪水 律师 |
[38:54] | Why don’t we have the defendant tell you | 何不让辩方亲自来 |
[38:56] | in her own words? | 告诉你真相 |
[38:57] | Let’s listen to the 911 call she made. | 我们来听她的报警电话录音 |
[39:02] | And hey, | 还有 |
[39:04] | Take care of Wheeler. Tonight. | 今晚再处理掉威勒 |
[39:05] | Make it look clean. And Stills? | 做得干净点 斯蒂尔斯 |
[39:08] | You screw this up, I won’t let it get to me. | 要是你搞砸了 我可不会让自己被拖下水 |
[39:10] | I’ll take care of you just like I took care of Pope. | 我会处理掉你 就像波普那样 |
[39:12] | I can look after myself. | 我自己一个人也能行 |
[39:14] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[39:38] | You ready to get to work, officer? | 你准备好工作了吗 警官 |
[39:42] | I’m no good to you. I’m dead. | 我帮不了你 我死定了 |
[39:45] | Just a matter of time before the gangs get me. | 迟早帮派的人会来对付我 |
[39:47] | Or I.A. | 或是内务部 |
[39:49] | No one knows you’re involved. | 没人知道你参与了 |
[39:51] | I took care of that. | 我已经处理好了 |
[39:52] | Besides, they’ll be too busy looking for Stills. | 另外 他们都忙着找斯蒂尔斯 |
[39:55] | The police will think he’s run for it. | 警察都以为他跑了 |
[39:58] | The gangs and the mob will think he’s gone witness protection. | 而黑帮的人以为他被证人保护了 |
[40:01] | Is that where he is, witness protection? | 是吗 他真被证人保护了吗 |
[40:03] | No, Lionel. | 不 莱奈尔 |
[40:04] | He’s in the trunk. | 他在后备箱里呢 |
[40:07] | Only problem is, uh… um… | 唯一的问题是 |
[40:11] | I had to shoot him with your gun. | 我不得不用你的枪打死了他 |
[40:13] | And you’d have a hard time explaining that one, so… | 而这个你解释起来可难了 所以… |
[40:17] | You’ll be taking another trip. | 得麻烦你再跑一趟了 |
[40:18] | And I’m not coming along this time. | 而我这次不会跟着去 |
[40:25] | Where am I going? | 要我去哪儿 |
[40:27] | Oyster bay. | 牡蛎湾 |
[40:28] | Where no one’s gonna find him for a long, long time. | 在那儿可很长很长时间没人找得到他 |
[40:33] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[40:53] | You have a decision to make. | 现在你能自己决定 |
[40:55] | The machine gave you another number. | 机器又跳出一个号码吗 |
[40:58] | The numbers never stop coming. | 号码总是源源不断地跳出来 |
[41:01] | You should know that up front. | 这你该预先知道 |
[41:04] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[41:06] | I’ve been watching you for a long time, John. | 我已经关注你很长时间了 约翰 |
[41:11] | We have more in common than you might think. | 我们之间的共同点比你想的要多 |
[41:13] | The world thinks we’re both dead, for starters. | 首先全世界的人都以为我们死了 |
[41:21] | You programmed the machine to delete those irrelevant numbers. | 你让这台机器删除无关信息 |
[41:25] | Now you’re trying to save them. | 现在又想保存下来 |
[41:28] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改变了主意 |
[41:30] | Let’s just say you’re not the only one that’s lost someone. | 这么说吧 不只是你失去了重要的人 |
[41:36] | If you wanna leave, | 如果你要走 |
[41:36] | I’ll give you enough money to get as far as you need. | 你要多少钱我都能给你 |
[41:39] | Disappear. | 就这么消失 |
[41:43] | And if I stay? | 要是我留下呢 |
[41:46] | Sooner or later both of us’ll probably wind up dead. | 我们俩迟早会死掉 |
[41:51] | Actually dead this time. | 而这次是真的死掉 |
[41:57] | I said I’d tell you the truth. | 我说我会告诉你真相 |
[42:01] | Didn’t say you’d like it. | 但没说你会喜欢这个真相 |
[42:11] | Start talking, officer. | 老实交代 警官 |
[42:13] | You think I’m gonna rat on my friends? | 你觉得我会出卖我朋友吗 |
[42:15] | Please. You can tell the D.A. All about your crooked pals. | 得 你那些腐败朋友的事留着和地检官说吧 |
[42:17] | I wanna know about him. The guy who came after you. | 我想知道他的事 那个追查你们的人 |
[42:20] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[42:21] | It was just some guy alone in a suit. | 就是个穿着西装的家伙 |
[42:23] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna tell me | 好吧 不管你知道多少他的事 |
[42:24] | Everything that you don’t know about him | 都一五一十地告诉我 |
[42:26] | And where I can find him. | 还有我怎么才能找到他 |