时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Of course, you want me to track her down. | 当然了 你想我去追她 |
[00:06] | Miss Shaw, we had it all wrong. | 肖女士 我们搞错了 |
[00:07] | Mini isn’t the guy taking orders. | “迷你”不是执行命令之人 |
[00:09] | He’s the one giving them. | 他是下达命令之人 |
[00:10] | Please! I’m begging you, please! | 求你了 不要 求你了 |
[00:12] | Dominic! | 多米尼克 |
[00:14] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[00:16] | You want to take down Elias? | 想扳倒以利亚 |
[00:18] | You gotta play smarter. | 就得玩聪明点 |
[00:21] | Is target present? | 目标在吗 |
[00:25] | No worries. | 没事了 |
[00:26] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[00:36] | Your counter could really use some love, hon. | 你要用爱守护柜台啊亲 |
[00:38] | And maybe some disinfectant. | 还得用点儿消毒剂 |
[00:52] | I’m guessing now would be a good time to ask for that raise? | 现在应该是要求加薪的好时机吧 |
[01:39] | Get on. | 上来 |
[02:02] | Nice parking job. | 停得漂亮 |
[02:03] | We’re in a camera dead-zone. | 这里是无监控区 |
[02:08] | I’m guessing the psycho blonde wasn’t there | 看来那金发疯子不是去 |
[02:09] | for our free tote bag promotion. | 享受免费赠袋促销的 |
[02:12] | No. | 不是 |
[02:13] | Your cover’s been blown. | 你的掩护身份暴露了 |
[02:19] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一箱 |
[02:34] | You can let go now. | 你可以松开了 |
[02:37] | I’ve got her, Harry. | 她在这儿 哈罗 |
[02:39] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:40] | And you’re okay, Ms. Shaw? | 你还好吧 肖女士 |
[02:45] | If by “okay,” you mean, “ready to kick some righteous ass.” | 好得足以去教训几个装逼的 |
[02:49] | I thought Samaritan couldn’t see us. | 我还以为撒马利亚人看不到我们 |
[02:51] | It can’t. | 它看不到 |
[02:52] | But its operatives can. | 但它的特工能看到 |
[02:54] | If I was about to be capped, | 我差点儿掉脑袋 |
[02:55] | Shouldn’t my number have come up? | 我的号码不应该会跳出来吗 |
[02:56] | Assuming that the machine saw the threat, yes. | 要是机器看到了威胁 是会 |
[02:58] | But the fact that it didn’t suggests | 但它却没有 这就说明 |
[03:00] | that we’re not the only ones who’ve learned | 不只是我们学会了 |
[03:01] | how to operate in the shadows. | 于阴影中隐藏行动 |
[03:03] | Samaritan’s agents have, as well. | 撒马利亚人的特工也会了 |
[03:05] | Look on the bright side, Sameen. | 往好处想 萨姆恩 |
[03:07] | I’m pretty sure you just sold you last tube of luminizer. | 你肯定是再也不用卖修饰乳了 |
[03:10] | Indeed. Ms. Shaw, | 正是 肖女士 |
[03:11] | You and Ms. Groves have to avoid all cameras | 你和格罗夫斯女士必须避开所有的摄像头 |
[03:13] | and get back here as soon as you can. | 尽快赶回来 |
[03:14] | Use the shadow map. | 使用阴影地图 |
[03:16] | That’s gonna be tricky considering… | 这可有点棘手了 |
[03:19] | We’re in a truck with no clue where we’re heading. | 我们在辆卡车上 不知道是在哪儿 |
[03:22] | I have your location. | 我有你们的位置 |
[03:24] | And I’m sending assistance. | 派帮手去了 |
[03:26] | So when we get back to the subway… | 等我们回到地铁站 |
[03:28] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[03:29] | Then we’ll keep you safe. | 然后保护你的安全 |
[03:30] | No, I mean, what if we get a new number? | 不 要是我们有新号码呢 |
[03:32] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[03:34] | I’m sure Mr. Reese can handle anything that comes along. | 我坚信里瑟先生能应付一切情况 |
[03:47] | Mr. Reese, have we located our old friend? | 里瑟先生 找到我们的老朋友了吗 |
[03:49] | I have. | 找到了 |
[03:51] | For a wanted fugitive whose life could be in danger, | 身为一个正被通缉 危机重重的逃犯 |
[03:54] | he seems pretty relaxed. | 他似乎相当放松 |
[03:56] | Perhaps we wouldn’t be if he knew how much information | 他要是知道多米尼克查到他多少信息 |
[03:58] | Dominic has on him. | 只怕就不会了 |
[04:00] | Those stolen NYPD files | 那些被偷走的纽约警局文件中 |
[04:01] | contain every member of Elias’ organization, | 有全部以利亚组织的成员名单 |
[04:04] | his business associates, | 生意伙伴 |
[04:06] | and the structure of his operation. | 以及运作架构 |
[04:08] | Dominic wants to know his enemy before making a move on him. | 多米尼克想先知彼 再动手 |
[04:11] | I have more troubling news. | 我还有更麻烦的消息 |
[04:12] | Samaritan’s agents have discovered Ms. Shaw. | 撒马利亚人的特工发现了肖女士 |
[04:15] | What? Is she okay? | 什么 她还好吗 |
[04:17] | Yes, she’s with Ms. Groves. | 是的 她跟格罗夫斯女士在一起 |
[04:19] | I told them to come here. | 我叫她们快赶回来 |
[04:21] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪儿 |
[04:22] | No, the ladies will have to manage on their own. | 不 两位姑娘自己搞定 |
[04:24] | You need to stay on Elias. | 你盯好以利亚 |
[04:26] | He’s proved to be a valuable ally during these uncertain times. | 他是我们在此一动荡时期的可靠同盟 |
[04:30] | And a principle force keeping Dominic | 可以制衡多米尼克 |
[04:32] | and the Brotherhood in check. | 和兄弟会的力量 |
[04:34] | He’s the devil we know. | 他至少是我们熟悉的敌人 |
[04:36] | Yes, and whether we like it or not, | 正是 何况不管我们喜不喜欢 |
[04:37] | we need him. | 我们需要他 |
[04:40] | It looks like he’s taking a meeting. | 看起来他要与人见面 |
[04:42] | How are you, Bruce? | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[04:49] | I recognize that man. | 我认识这个人 |
[04:57] | His name is Bruce Moran. | 他叫布鲁斯·莫兰 |
[04:58] | He’s an investment advisor and CPA based out of Brooklyn. | 他是布鲁克林的一个投资顾问兼注册会计师 |
[05:01] | Every mobster needs a money guy. | 黑帮也需要人管钱 |
[05:04] | You should’ve let me meet you at your place. | 应该在你的地方见面的 |
[05:07] | Would’ve been considerably less visible. | 这里太容易被人看到了 |
[05:09] | I enjoy the fresh air. | 我喜欢新鲜空气 |
[05:12] | Don’t enjoy it too much. | 别太享受了 |
[05:14] | Your concern is noted, Bruce. | 知道你担心了 布鲁斯 |
[05:16] | So how we doing? How are the accounts? | 情况如何 账户如何 |
[05:18] | Fine… for the most part. | 还不错 总体来说 |
[05:22] | Feds are sniffing around again. | 联调局一直虎视眈眈 |
[05:26] | Should I be concerned? | 我应该担心吗 |
[05:28] | Only if you had somebody other than me handling it. | 除非是别人在帮你打理 |
[05:38] | Link. | 林克 |
[05:40] | I think we were right about Dominic’s intentions. | 我们猜对多米尼克的打算了 |
[05:43] | The Brotherhood is tracking Elias, too. | 兄弟会也在追踪以利亚 |
[05:45] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 意料之中 |
[05:46] | Stay close to him, Mr. Reese. | 跟紧他 里瑟先生 |
[06:00] | We’re stopping. | 车停下来了 |
[06:06] | Something wrong, officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[06:08] | Stay in the cab, please. | 请待在车上 |
[06:19] | Come on, come on, come on. | 走 走 走 |
[06:24] | – Should I even ask? – Really wanna know? | -我该问吗 -真想知道吗 |
[06:26] | Honestly? No. | 老实说 不想 |
[06:30] | Where are we on the shadow map? | 查查看阴影地图 |
[06:32] | We’re clear to the end of this block. | 这条街都是安全的 |
[06:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:37] | You’re all set. | 你可以走了 |
[06:44] | John, again so soon. | 约翰 这么快又见面了 |
[06:47] | You flatter me, Detective. | 真让我受宠若惊 警探 |
[06:49] | It’s not a social call, Elias. | 我可不是来跟你闲聊的 以利亚 |
[06:51] | No, of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[06:52] | Whose guardian angel are you this time? | 这次你又是谁的守护天使 |
[06:54] | Yours. | 你的 |
[06:56] | We believe Dominic and the Brotherhood | 我们认为多米尼克和兄弟会 |
[06:57] | are coming for you. | 想杀你 |
[06:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:00] | Dominic stole a cache of NYPD files | 多米尼克偷走了纽约警察 |
[07:02] | on you and your organization. | 关于你和你的组织的文件 |
[07:04] | And his men have been following you. | 他的人一直在跟踪你 |
[07:06] | So he’s studying me. | 他在研究我 |
[07:07] | He’ll do more than that. | 他要做的可不止如此 |
[07:09] | And you should know by now. | 你现在也应该知道了 |
[07:11] | If I say you’re in danger, you are. | 我说你有危险 你就真有 |
[07:14] | I believe you, John. | 我相信你 约翰 |
[07:16] | Nevertheless, I think I’m capable of handling the young lion. | 但是 我以为我能对付那只小狮子 |
[07:20] | Like how the old dons thought they could handle you? | 就像以前那些黑帮头目认为他们能对付你 |
[07:24] | Thanks for the warning, Detective. | 感谢提醒 警探 |
[07:26] | Give Harold my best. | 向哈罗德问好 |
[07:36] | How you doing, Ricky? | 你好吗 瑞奇 |
[07:37] | Boss. | 老大 |
[07:51] | Guess the young lion’s looking to be king. | 看来小狮子想称王了 |
[07:55] | He’s down here. Let’s go. | 他就在这儿 我们走 |
[07:56] | Is there another way out? | 还有其他出路吗 |
[07:57] | If you know me at all, John, | 你要是了解我 约翰 |
[07:58] | You know there’s always another way out. | 就该知道我总是有其他出路 |
[08:15] | I got it from here, thanks. | 交给我就行 谢了 |
[08:16] | You’ll need help getting him out of the city. | 你需要人帮忙把他送出城 |
[08:18] | Out of the city? | 出城 |
[08:19] | It isn’t safe for you here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[08:20] | You can’t expect me to run, John. | 你不会指望我逃跑吧 约翰 |
[08:22] | I do that, I send a message to my people that Dominic has won. | 我要是跑了 就等于告诉我的人 多米尼克赢了 |
[08:25] | I won’t help you fight some gang war. | 我可不会帮你打帮派战 |
[08:27] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没叫你帮我 |
[08:28] | But for as many times as you and Harold have asked for my assistance, | 不过你和哈罗德一次又一次找我帮忙 |
[08:31] | a little reciprocation would be nice. | 总该有点回报 |
[08:33] | What do you call me saving your life back there? | 你以为我刚才救了你算什么 |
[08:35] | A good start. | 算开了好头 |
[08:37] | Now can we go? | 走吧 |
[08:43] | Come in. Come in, please. | 进 请进 |
[08:45] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[08:47] | Really good to see you, Elias. | 很高兴见到你 以利亚 |
[08:49] | You too, Gino. | 你也是 吉诺 |
[08:50] | I hear things are good. | 听说生意挺顺利 |
[08:52] | Not bad. Got a couple of high stakes poker games working. | 还不错 开了几场高赌注的扑克牌局 |
[08:55] | And the bookmaking’s rock steady. | 外围下注也很稳定 |
[08:56] | You’ve always been a good earner. | 你一直很会赚钱 |
[08:58] | And a good friend. | 也是个好朋友 |
[09:00] | So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:03] | Sadly, an attempt on my life by the Brotherhood. | 很遗憾 兄弟会想要我命的歪风 |
[09:06] | My God, Elias. | 我的天 以利亚 |
[09:08] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:09] | Thanks to the intervention of some friends. | 多亏了几位朋友的保护 |
[09:14] | But this action by Dominic, it requires a response. | 不过多米尼克这种行为 必须反击 |
[09:17] | Whatever you need. | 尽管吩咐 |
[09:19] | You know I got your back. | 你知道我挺你的 |
[09:22] | I’m glad to hear you say that, Gino. | 很高兴你这么说 吉诺 |
[09:34] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:35] | You seem a little distracted. | 似乎有点分心 |
[09:37] | I’m still just a little in shock | 我只是有点震惊 |
[09:39] | that Dominic would try such a thing. | 多米尼克居然敢下手 |
[09:40] | I’m not. | 我不震惊 |
[09:42] | He’s ambitious, intelligent, I get it. | 他野心勃勃 老谋深算 我懂 |
[09:45] | I might even see how he could look like a good bet to some people. | 我甚至看出 他对某些人来说 更值得下注 |
[09:58] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[10:00] | Everyone, relax. | 各位 放松 |
[10:02] | We’re just talking. | 我们聊聊而已 |
[10:07] | So he got to you. | 看来他找你了 |
[10:09] | He didn’t give me any choice. | 他逼得我别我无择 |
[10:11] | And you’ve been out of the picture so long, | 你离开太久了 |
[10:12] | people started talking. | 大家都开始议论 |
[10:13] | Saying what? | 说什么 |
[10:14] | You’re vulnerable. | 说你很弱 |
[10:19] | If he was able to turn you, my dear Gino, | 如果他能策反你 亲爱的吉诺 |
[10:22] | I can only imagine that he’s approached everyone. | 我只能认为他接触了所有人 |
[10:26] | Do you know if he’s gotten to Bruce? | 你知道他找没找布鲁斯吗 |
[10:29] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[10:31] | How much time before he gets here? | 他还多久到 |
[10:34] | Probably under a minute. | 可能 不到一分钟 |
[10:37] | We’re leaving now. | 我们得走了 |
[10:39] | Elias, I was only protecting my business. | 以利亚 我只是为了保护我的生意 |
[10:42] | We’ll be seeing you, Gino. | 后会有期 吉诺 |
[10:53] | Hello, my dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:55] | You have news? | 有消息吗 |
[10:56] | I found Shaw but she escaped. | 我找到肖了 但她逃走了 |
[10:58] | Yes, I assume with the help of Ms. Groves. | 是的 我估计是在格罗夫斯女士的帮助下 |
[11:03] | Something else. | 还有 |
[11:04] | When I located Shaw, Samaritan couldn’t see her. | 我找到肖时 撒马利亚人看不到她 |
[11:06] | Like it was blind. | 好像瞎了一样 |
[11:08] | Blind? | 瞎了 |
[11:09] | That would explain their ability to avoid detection. | 那就能解释为什么她们能躲开监视了 |
[11:13] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[11:14] | how are they accomplishing such a thing? | 她们怎么做到的 |
[11:16] | I found the truck they were hiding in | 我找到了她们藏身的卡车 |
[11:17] | but they were already gone. | 但她们已经走了 |
[11:19] | It was pulled over in a dead-zone by a detective. | 是被一个警探在盲区内叫停的 |
[11:22] | I’m looking into it. | 我去查一下 |
[11:23] | Keep me apprised. | 随时告诉我进展 |
[11:33] | Finch can’t expect Reese to pick up all the numbers. | 芬奇不能指望里瑟处理所有的号码 |
[11:35] | He’s still got a day job. | 他还有正职呢 |
[11:38] | I’m sure Harry will find a solution. | 我肯定哈罗会有办法的 |
[11:40] | I already have. | 我有办法 |
[11:42] | The machine needs to give me a new identity. | 机器得给我个新身份 |
[11:46] | Sorry, Sam, it doesn’t work like that. | 抱歉 萨姆 办不到 |
[11:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:50] | I mean, it works like that for you. | 你不就这样嘛 |
[11:51] | You go through identities like they’re Dixie cups. | 你换身份跟换包装一样 |
[11:53] | But I’m one and done? | 我就只能有一个 |
[11:54] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[11:55] | She does. | 是她定的 |
[11:57] | Look, I get that you’re frustrated, | 我知道你很郁闷 |
[12:00] | angry, and probably a little bit scared– | 生气 或者还有点害怕 |
[12:01] | Please. I’m not scared. | 拜托 我才不怕 |
[12:03] | Maybe you should be. | 也许你应该害怕 |
[12:05] | Because you almost died back there. | 因为你刚才差点就死了 |
[12:07] | And Samaritan’s operatives are just getting smarter and faster. | 撒马利亚人的特工越来越聪明 越来越迅速 |
[12:11] | So while you may not be scared about | 所以就算你不怕 |
[12:12] | what could happen to you the next time, other people are. | 下次会发生什么事 别人会怕 |
[12:16] | People who care for you. | 在乎你的人会怕 |
[12:21] | Try to remember that. | 给我记住 |
[12:24] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得走了 |
[12:40] | I tried to stall him, Dominic, | 我试图拖住他 多米尼克 |
[12:41] | but he had men with him. | 但他身边有人护着 |
[12:42] | Sounds like one of them is Detective Riley. | 其中一个似乎是莱利警探 |
[12:45] | Just tell me what he said. | 告诉我他说了什么 |
[12:47] | Asking about who you’ve been talking to. | 问你跟谁说过话 |
[12:48] | If you had any dealings with Bruce. | 你和布鲁斯有没有协议 |
[12:50] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[12:51] | His accountant. | 他的会计 |
[12:52] | We got a file on him. | 我们有他的档案 |
[12:55] | He was over there on the boardwalk with Elias. | 他之前跟以利亚在海滩木板道见过面 |
[13:00] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[13:01] | Only met him a couple of times. | 只见过他几次 |
[13:03] | Guy’s practically a ghost. | 就像幽灵似的 |
[13:04] | But he’s tight with Elias. | 但他和以利亚关系很铁 |
[13:06] | Handles his money, advises him on his business. | 打理他的钱 给他的生意做顾问 |
[13:10] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[13:14] | Don’t worry so much, Gino. | 别担心 吉诺 |
[13:17] | You’ll have more territory than you ever did under Elias. | 你的地盘会比在以利亚手下时大得多 |
[13:20] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是这个 |
[13:21] | What then? | 那是什么 |
[13:23] | Elias is still out there. | 以利亚还活着 |
[13:26] | Not for long. | 活不长了 |
[13:37] | Our boys are all over Brooklyn looking for him. | 我们的人正在布鲁克林区找他 |
[13:40] | Elias will turn up. | 以利亚会出现的 |
[13:42] | Why would Elias be so concerned about an accountant? | 以利亚为什么这么关心一个会计 |
[13:46] | He’s his money guy. | 他是管钱的 |
[13:47] | He’s much more than that. | 他可不仅是管钱的 |
[13:49] | Elias took out the Russians, the dons, busted out of prison, | 以利亚灭了俄罗斯帮 黑手党头目 越狱 |
[13:55] | and went fugitive. | 变成逃犯 |
[13:57] | All that and he stayed on top. | 经历这一切仍然高高在上 |
[14:00] | The man’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[14:00] | The man had help. | 他有人帮忙 |
[14:03] | When Elias was inside, | 以利亚里边坐牢 |
[14:05] | he had somebody pulling strings on the outside. | 有人为他在监狱外打理一切 |
[14:09] | When he went underground, | 他藏身地下 |
[14:11] | always had somebody above ground, handling business. | 有人为他在地面上处理生意 |
[14:15] | This accountant, we find him, | 那个会计 找到他 |
[14:19] | and we find Elias. | 就能找到以利亚 |
[14:33] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[14:35] | It’s my building. I bought it. | 是我的楼 我买下的 |
[14:37] | To become a slumlord? | 当房东 |
[14:39] | To renovate it. | 重翻修 |
[14:40] | So far, only the penthouse has been completed. | 现在 只有顶层完工了 |
[14:42] | We need to get you some place safe. | 我们得给你找个安全的地方 |
[14:44] | Lay low. | 保持低调 |
[14:45] | Why stop here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[14:47] | My accountant has his office here. | 我会计的办公室在这里 |
[14:48] | And I need to pick something up. | 我有点东西要拿 |
[14:50] | Something valuable. | 很有价值 |
[14:52] | All right. It better be. | 好吧 最好是这样 |
[14:55] | It’s the Brotherhood. They found us. | 是兄弟会 他们找来了 |
[14:57] | Take the rear exit. Go now. | 用后门 走 |
[15:09] | They got the back door covered. | 他们有人守住了后门 |
[15:12] | We need a way out of here. | 我们要找方法出去 |
[15:13] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[15:16] | Does that go to a basement exit? | 是去地下室出口吗 |
[15:17] | No. The penthouse. | 不 是去顶层 |
[15:19] | We’ll be cornered up there. | 我们会被包围的 |
[15:20] | It’s either be cornered upstairs, | 要么在楼上被包围 |
[15:22] | or dead down here. | 要么死在这里 |
[15:24] | I’m opting for the former. | 我宁可选前者 |
[15:27] | Come on, john, have some faith. | 来吧 约翰 有点信心 |
[15:44] | Mr. Reese, I heard gunfire. | 里瑟先生 我听到枪声 |
[15:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:47] | We’re okay, but the Brotherhood has us trapped | 没事 但兄弟会把我们困在了 |
[15:48] | in an apartment building and we’re running out of floors. | 一栋公寓楼里 我们要无处可藏了 |
[15:51] | Perhaps under the circumstances, | 在此种情况下 |
[15:52] | you should call for police backup. | 也许你应该请求警察支援 |
[15:53] | I would, but your chess partner here, he’s a wanted man. | 行啊 可你这位棋友在呢 他是通缉犯 |
[15:57] | I call it in, he goes back to jail. | 如果我呼救 他就会重入大牢 |
[15:59] | We’d be sending him to Dominic on a platter. | 相当于把他拱手奉给多米尼克 |
[16:01] | Then I’ll alert Detective Fusco. | 那我找弗斯科警探 |
[16:04] | Hopefully, he’ll be firepower enough. | 希望他的火力足够强劲 |
[16:16] | What is it now, Glasses? | 又怎么着了 眼镜儿 |
[16:18] | Detective, I hope you’re not busy. | 警探 希望你现在有时间 |
[16:21] | Why, you need me to rescue Lucy and Ethel again? | 怎么 又需要我去营救那对好闺蜜吗 |
[16:22] | No, but it’s something equally urgent. | 不 但是同样紧急 |
[16:24] | Detective Fusco? | 弗斯科警探吗 |
[16:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:31] | Yeah, can I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[16:31] | Charlene Jacobs, DEA. | 莎琳·雅各布斯 缉毒局 |
[16:34] | My office heard about a drug stop you made. | 我们听说你刚刚进行了临时查毒行动 |
[16:36] | A couple of movers in a truck? | 卡车搬家那起 |
[16:40] | Yeah, what about them? | 怎么啦 |
[16:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:43] | Wanna tell me why a homicide detective was making a drug stop? | 能解释下为什么凶案组警探跑去临时查毒吗 |
[16:49] | The task force I’m in is authorized to stop trucks | 我们部门有权临时查车 |
[16:51] | as part of a joint sting op with Narcotics. | 跟缉毒部门的联合执法 |
[16:54] | That sounds unconventional. | 这不太合常规 |
[16:56] | Local DEA was notified. | 通过过当地缉毒局了 |
[16:58] | Who’s the lead agent over there? Uh, Chambers? | 那里的负责探员是谁来着 钱伯斯 |
[17:01] | Knows all about it. | 他都知道 |
[17:03] | You work with him, right? | 你跟他同事 是吧 |
[17:06] | He didn’t read you in? | 他没跟你提过吗 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有 |
[17:11] | Interagency communication at its best. | 跨部门沟通很重要啊 |
[17:15] | I’ll take care of that right now. | 我马上解决 |
[17:18] | That’s okay, Detective. | 没关系 警探 |
[17:21] | He probably just hasn’t gotten around to it yet. | 他可能只是还没来得及说 |
[17:24] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢配合 |
[17:27] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[17:33] | I was being questioned about our lady pals. | 刚有人跑来问那两位姑娘了 |
[17:35] | I know, I was listening and watching you from the camera on your desk. | 我知道 刚才通过你桌上的摄像头听到也看到了 |
[17:40] | I hate when you do that. | 最讨厌你这样 |
[17:43] | Never mind. That woman is not DEA. | 没事 那女人不是缉毒局的 |
[17:45] | Gee, you think? | 还用你说 |
[17:47] | So who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[17:48] | She’s an agent of sorts. | 她算某处特工 |
[17:50] | And one we should avoid. | 我们得避开 |
[17:52] | When you called earlier, you need something? | 你之前打给我时 是需要什么吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, never mind. | 不用了 |
[17:58] | Nothing to worry about, Detective. | 没什么好担心的 警探 |
[18:00] | You just carry on with your normal work routine. | 你就继续像平常一样工作就行了 |
[18:03] | You bet. Hey, speaking of work, | 没问题 说到工作 |
[18:04] | you haven’t seen my so-called partner, have you? | 你见过我那位所谓的搭档了吗 |
[18:06] | John’s working a case. | 约翰正在调查一个案子 |
[18:08] | A homicide? | 凶杀案 |
[18:10] | Let’s hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[18:18] | All clear. | 安全 |
[18:19] | Your accountant’s not here. | 你的会计不在 |
[18:21] | Just as well, given the situation. | 鉴于现在的情况 不在也好 |
[18:23] | Sure beats the hell out of the lobby. | 果真把大堂比得满地找牙 |
[18:25] | Thanks. I designed it myself. | 谢谢 我自己设计的 |
[18:31] | Elias, we don’t need money, we need a way out. | 以利亚 我们不需要钱 我们需要出路 |
[18:33] | Yes, and what have I told you? | 没错 我跟你说什么来着 |
[18:39] | Always another way out. | 总是有其他出路 |
[18:40] | A holdover from the previous owners. | 前任主人留下的 |
[18:42] | I kept it for an occasion such as this. | 我一直留着 防备今天 |
[18:44] | We need to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[18:45] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[18:46] | Forget it, there’s no time. Elias! | 别管了 没时间了 以利亚 |
[18:51] | – Move! Now! – John, no, wait, wait! | -快走 -约翰 不 等等 |
[18:53] | – Move! Move! – Take ’em out! Go! | -走 快走 -拿下他们 上 |
[19:07] | Go! | 走 |
[19:09] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[19:10] | No, you stay here. | 不 你别动 |
[19:14] | It’s too dangerous. Keep moving. | 太危险了 继续走 |
[19:24] | Samaritan operatives. | 撒马利亚人的特工 |
[19:30] | Any status updates, Ms. Shaw? | 有新消息吗 肖女士 |
[19:32] | Yeah, one. We’re still breathing. | 有啊 我们还喘着气呢 |
[19:35] | Good. The sooner you get here, the better. | 很好 越快回来越好 |
[19:37] | The operative that you encountered just questioned Detective Fusco. | 你们遇上的那个特工刚审问了弗斯科警探 |
[19:42] | He may have thrown her off your scent, for now. | 他转移了她的注意力 |
[19:45] | Attaboy, Lionel. | 好样的 莱奈尔 |
[19:46] | I’ll be in touch when I can. | 情况允许时我会与你联系 |
[19:48] | But for the moment, I need to assist Mr. Reese. | 但现在 我得去帮里瑟先生 |
[19:51] | Assist how? You mean with a number? | 帮什么 你是说帮号码吗 |
[19:55] | That’s none of your concern, Ms. Shaw. | 这不用你担心 肖女士 |
[19:57] | Is John in some kind of trouble? | 约翰遇上麻烦了吗 |
[19:58] | I mean, who’s the number? | 号码是谁 |
[20:01] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[20:03] | Carl Elias. | 卡尔·以利亚 |
[20:06] | John’s running with the mob? | 约翰搅进黑帮了 |
[20:08] | I’m there. Where is he? | 我要去 他人呢 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry, that’s out of the question. | 抱歉 无可奉告 |
[20:11] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[20:12] | Good-bye, Ms. Shaw. | 再见 肖女士 |
[20:16] | What the hell does he think he’s doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[20:18] | Trying to protect you. | 在保护你 |
[20:19] | I don’t need protection, okay? | 我不用保护 好吗 |
[20:21] | I do the protecting. | 只有我保护别人的份 |
[20:23] | Now, do you know where John is? | 你知道约翰在哪儿吗 |
[20:25] | Sameen, we already have a mission. | 萨米恩 我们有别的任务了 |
[20:27] | That means “Yes.” Tell me. | 那就是知道 告诉我 |
[20:28] | Tell me. Root! | 告诉我 根 |
[20:31] | Please. | 求你啦 |
[20:36] | Cute, but– | 真可爱 不过 |
[20:37] | If you don’t tell me where John is right now, | 你不立马告诉我约翰在哪 |
[20:40] | I’m not going any further. | 我就不走了 |
[20:42] | Samaritan’s goons can just come | 撒马利亚人的喽啰就过来 |
[20:44] | and blast us into the next dimension. | 把我们炸到异次元去好了 |
[20:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | But we use the shadow map to get there. | 但我们需要阴影地图才能到 |
[20:52] | And as soon as we help John, you promise to go underground. | 一旦帮完约翰 你保证马上躲起来 |
[20:55] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:00] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[21:02] | Take that room. | 去那个房间 |
[21:03] | They’re cutting us off. | 他们想堵我们 |
[21:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[21:20] | Homey. | 挺温馨 |
[21:21] | Anything but. | 绝对不 |
[21:23] | Dominic will have his men going floor by floor. | 多米尼克会派人一层一层搜 |
[21:26] | We can’t stay hidden forever. | 我们不能一直躲着 |
[21:29] | And we can’t blast out way out of here. | 我们也不能杀出一条血路 |
[21:31] | We’re gonna need an escape route. | 我们需要逃离路线 |
[21:34] | Elias, I could use your help here. | 以利亚 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:38] | They shot Anthony. | 他们伤了安东尼 |
[21:41] | Dominic wanted my attention. | 多米尼克想要引起我的注意 |
[21:42] | Now he has it. | 他得偿所愿了 |
[21:53] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[21:55] | Looks like you left in a hurry. | 看来你走得挺急啊 |
[21:57] | Left some things behind. | 落下了东西 |
[21:59] | Is Anthony alive? | 安东尼还活着吗 |
[22:01] | For the moment. | 暂时是的 |
[22:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:05] | You should know. | 你知道的 |
[22:07] | You wanted all the same things once. | 你曾经也想要的东西 |
[22:09] | And you got it. | 而且你得到了 |
[22:10] | When you took out the dons. | 就在你消灭了黑手党头目之后 |
[22:12] | And now you want to do the same thing to me, is that it? | 现在你也想对我做同样的事 是吧 |
[22:14] | It’s the natural order of things. | 这是自然法则 |
[22:17] | The old makes way for the new. | 新陈代谢 |
[22:20] | It’s my time now. | 这是我的时代了 |
[22:21] | All right, you called me for a reason. What is it? | 好吧 你打给我是有原因的 要什么 |
[22:23] | I’ll show you the respect of talking to you straight. | 我会对你表示出敬意 直言相告 |
[22:27] | We both know how this ends for you. | 我们都知道最后的结果如何 |
[22:29] | But if you give yourself up, | 但如果你交出自己 |
[22:31] | your man and detective Riley can walk out of here. | 你的人和莱利警探可以活着出去 |
[22:38] | Deal seems pretty one-sided. | 这协议不太公平啊 |
[22:39] | Only one you’re gonna get. | 这是你唯一的协议 |
[22:42] | You can take it, or no one leaves here alive. | 你要么接受 要么你们一起死 |
[22:47] | You’ve still got some power, Elias. | 你还有点势力 以利亚 |
[22:49] | Question is what are you gonna do with it? | 问题是你要怎么用 |
[23:10] | It’s all clear, let’s go. | 安全了 我们走 |
[23:17] | You can’t give yourself up. | 你不能交出自己 |
[23:18] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[23:19] | I suspect he will. | 我想他会 |
[23:21] | But there’s a chance he’ll let you and Anthony go. | 但他也有可能放过你和安东尼 |
[23:23] | And a better chance he kills us all. | 更有可能把我们全杀了 |
[23:26] | Dominic’s smart. | 多米尼克很聪明 |
[23:27] | He won’t kill a detective if he doesn’t have to. | 不到万不得已 他不会愿意杀一名警探 |
[23:30] | And Anthony– Anthony saved my life | 而安东尼 安东尼多年来 |
[23:33] | more than a few times over the years. | 屡次救我性命 |
[23:34] | What kind of man would I be if I didn’t try and return the favor. | 救命之恩都不报 我成什么人了 |
[23:37] | A live one. | 活人 |
[23:38] | Now I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我要救你出去 |
[23:40] | And once I do, I’ll come back for Anthony. | 你出去了 我再回来救安东尼 |
[23:43] | You are nothing if not magnanimous, John, | 你真是有雅量 约翰 |
[23:45] | but I’m afraid– | 但我恐怕 |
[23:46] | There’s nothing to discuss here. | 没得商量 |
[23:49] | We tried it your way. | 我们试过你的法子了 |
[23:50] | Now we’re doing it mine. | 现在该换我的法子了 |
[23:52] | Dominic won’t kill Anthony unless he has you. | 抓到你之前 多米尼克不会杀了安东尼 |
[23:54] | And I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让他得逞 |
[24:04] | Do remember the last time you handed me a firearm? | 还记得上次你给我枪时的后果吧 |
[24:06] | You aimed it at my head. | 你用来指着我的脑袋 |
[24:08] | Don’t make me regret it again. | 别让我再后悔一次 |
[24:16] | How much money you think is in there. | 你觉得里面会有多少钱 |
[24:19] | We’re not looking for money, Link. | 我们找的不是钱 林克 |
[24:22] | Guy like Elias knows there’s more to playing the game | 以利亚这种人物懂得要玩这种局 |
[24:25] | than just money. | 钱财只是其次 |
[24:28] | There’s the game within the game. | 永远局中有局 |
[24:32] | To play that, you need influence, power. | 玩这个 要的是影响力 势力 |
[24:35] | Leverage. | 筹码 |
[24:36] | And not the kind you buy. | 都是买不来的 |
[24:39] | The kind you build. | 必须亲手建造 |
[24:41] | Takes information. | 需要信息 |
[24:44] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[24:47] | Elias knew we were coming for him | 以利亚明知我们在追杀他 |
[24:48] | but he came here anyway. Why? | 却非要来这里 为什么 |
[24:51] | Because of this. | 就因为这个 |
[24:53] | You wanna run the streets? | 你想纵横街头吗 |
[24:55] | Hearts and minds. | 用心 用脑 |
[24:57] | You wanna run the whole city? | 你想纵横整个城市吗 |
[25:00] | It’s gonna take more than just money. | 需要的不仅仅是钱 |
[25:03] | And I’m tired of waiting for it. | 我不想再等下去了 |
[25:12] | What’s the combination? | 密码是什么 |
[25:16] | I told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[25:18] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[25:22] | Elias hasn’t called back. | 以利亚还没回电话 |
[25:24] | He’s left you here to die. | 他把你抛下送死 |
[25:27] | But not die alone. | 但不是一个人静静地死 |
[25:29] | Die with me. | 还有我在 |
[25:34] | You’re Italian, right? | 你是意大利人 对吧 |
[25:36] | Your ancestors were Romans. | 你的祖先是罗马人 |
[25:39] | You know what the Romans did when they marched on a country? | 你知道罗马人占领一个国家后 会做什么吗 |
[25:42] | They gave the king a choice. | 他们给国王两个选择 |
[25:44] | Join or die. | 加入 或死亡 |
[25:48] | Those that joined, they flourished with the empire. | 选择加入的 和帝国一起兴盛 |
[25:52] | Those that didn’t… | 而拒绝加入的 |
[25:57] | Either way, the Romans took the country. | 不论如何 罗马人还是会占领国家 |
[26:01] | This isn’t just about Elias. | 这不只是为以利亚 |
[26:03] | This is about a regime change. | 这是改朝换代 |
[26:07] | I can give you your own crew. | 我会让你有自己的团队 |
[26:10] | Your own territory. | 自己的地盘 |
[26:13] | You can flourish. | 你可以称霸一方 |
[26:17] | You smart enough to understand what I’m saying? | 你够识时务 理解我的意思吗 |
[26:23] | Guess not. | 看来是不够 |
[26:28] | What’s the smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[26:29] | Decades of rot beneath the floorboard | 溃烂了几十年的地板 |
[26:31] | combined with a broken ventilation system. | 加上通风系统坏了 |
[26:34] | The previous owners never put any money into this place. | 之前的主人没出一分钱维护 |
[26:37] | And you said, “I gotta have it.” | 你就一拍脑门儿 “我要” |
[26:39] | I saw an opportunity. | 我看到了机会 |
[26:41] | Take a blight on the neighborhood | 审视周围环境 |
[26:43] | and give it a new purpose. | 给它一个新的目标 |
[26:44] | Create a legacy of sorts. | 留下点东西 |
[26:48] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[27:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:16] | Fine. | 没事 |
[27:18] | Just don’t like this room. | 只是不喜欢这个房间 |
[27:28] | Finch, what’s the story with Fusco? | 芬奇 弗斯科到哪了 |
[27:30] | The detective is unavailable. | 警探赶不过来 |
[27:31] | You have me. I’m down the street. | 你有我 我就在街上 |
[27:32] | What’s your situation? | 你那里情况如何 |
[27:33] | We’re on the third floor here. | 我们现在在三楼 |
[27:35] | I need to know which exit we should try for. | 我想知道走哪个出口 |
[27:37] | I’m using the penthouse’s Wi-Fi network | 我把顶层的无线网络 |
[27:39] | as a sort of passive radar system | 当作无源雷达系统 |
[27:41] | to image the building floor by floor. | 逐层绘制大楼地形 |
[27:43] | But I’m afraid none of the exits look very promising. | 但我恐怕没有一个出口有把握 |
[27:46] | Just give me your best bad option then. | 那就告诉我相对安全的 |
[27:49] | All right, the southeast side of the building. | 好吧 到大楼的东南方向 |
[27:51] | It’s further from the street and in all likelihood, | 那里离街道最远 |
[27:52] | least guarded. | 戒备最松 |
[27:54] | We’re heading that way now. | 我们现在就去 |
[27:55] | I’ll meet you there. | 我到那里接应你 |
[28:05] | I’m done waiting on Elias. | 我不想再等以利亚了 |
[28:08] | His man’s gotta know something. | 他的人一定知道些什么 |
[28:10] | Squeeze him hard enough, he’ll leak. | 下死手 他会松口 |
[28:23] | You looking to get your licks in, too? | 你也想敲开我的嘴 |
[28:25] | No need. | 不用 |
[28:31] | I think Dominic’s wrong about you. | 我觉得多米尼克看错你了 |
[28:33] | You don’t know the combination. | 你根本不知道密码 |
[28:34] | If you did, you’d put a stop to all this. | 你要知道 不会让自己受这么多苦 |
[28:38] | You’re his right hand man, yeah? | 你是他的左右手 是吧 |
[28:42] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多 |
[28:44] | It’s not easy | 挺难的 |
[28:47] | being number two. | 给人当二把手 |
[28:51] | You better take Dominic’s offer before it’s too late. | 你趁早接受多米尼克的条件 |
[28:56] | You could be your own man. Have your own crew. | 你可以自己做主 有自己的团队 |
[28:59] | I already got a crew. | 我有团队 |
[29:04] | And a boss I’d lay down my life for. | 还有值得我以命相侍的老大 |
[29:09] | You really ready to do that? | 真的值得吗 |
[29:12] | A question you better ask yourself. | 这个问题该问你自己 |
[29:15] | ‘Cause someday, | 因为有一天 |
[29:17] | you might find yourself sitting in a chair | 你也会坐在 |
[29:19] | looks a hell of a lot like this one. | 这样一张椅子上 |
[29:25] | John, I appreciate the risk you’re taking | 约翰 我很感谢你甘冒风险 |
[29:27] | For me and Anthony. | 救我和安东尼 |
[29:29] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[29:31] | Always just thought of him as Scarface. | 一直以为他就叫刀疤 |
[29:34] | We go way back. | 我们交情很深 |
[29:36] | Prison? | 监狱 |
[29:38] | Close. | 差不多 |
[29:39] | Group home. | 教养院 |
[29:40] | Anthony transferred in from juvie, | 安东尼从少管所被转过来 |
[29:42] | where he served the better part of his childhood | 他的童年时光都在里边服刑了 |
[29:44] | for killing his father. | 罪名是杀了自己的父亲 |
[29:47] | That’s how he got his scar. | 他的刀疤就是这么来的 |
[29:50] | He got fed up with the old man beating on his mom. | 他受够了老子一直打他妈妈 |
[29:53] | Stepped in one night, slit his throat. | 晚上溜进房间 一刀封喉 |
[29:55] | As you can imagine, we hit it right off. | 你想象得到 我们彼此一见倾心 |
[30:02] | I suppose it was inevitable this day would come. | 我知道这一天早晚会到来 |
[30:05] | It’s coming for us all. | 我们谁都跑不了 |
[30:09] | You ever wonder how much you’re willing to take? | 你是否想过 自己愿意付出多少代价 |
[30:12] | How much further you can go? | 自己还能走多远 |
[30:14] | Sometimes. | 有时会想 |
[30:17] | Right now I just want to get as far as the exit. | 现在我只想着快去出口 |
[30:26] | No cameras. | 没有监控 |
[30:28] | Remember our deal. | 记住之前的约定 |
[30:29] | We do this, then straight to the subway. | 干完这个 直接回地铁站 |
[30:31] | Yeah, yeah. You’re killing the mood. | 好啦好啦 你真会煞风景 |
[30:47] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[30:49] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 爱人 |
[30:50] | You didn’t leave me any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[30:59] | I will end you. | 我废了你 |
[31:02] | You can end me all you want. | 随便你怎么废我 |
[31:07] | Right after your nap. | 等你睡醒后 |
[31:13] | Finch, we’re at the southeast exit. | 芬奇 我们在东南出口 |
[31:15] | the guards will return shortly. | 守卫很快会回来 |
[31:16] | Hurry, Mr. Reese. | 快点 里瑟先生 |
[31:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[31:22] | John, I’m so sorry. | 约翰 抱歉 |
[31:26] | Damn it, Elias. | 该死的 以利亚 |
[31:27] | I’d prefer not to shoot you, John. | 我可不想开枪 约翰 |
[31:30] | We had a plan. | 我们有计划 |
[31:31] | Two plans, actually. | 其实有两个计划 |
[31:33] | Yours, where you save my life. | 你的计划是救我的命 |
[31:35] | And mine, where I save yours. | 我的计划是救你的命 |
[31:37] | Can’t let you back in there. | 不能让你回去 |
[31:39] | Not even you can survive a building full of guns. | 就算是你 也活不过这栋枪林弹雨的楼 |
[31:43] | Though I know you’d try. | 虽然我知道你想一试 |
[31:46] | Do you really think Dominic’s gonna let Anthony go? | 你真以为多米尼克会放安东尼走吗 |
[31:49] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 很快就会知道了 |
[32:04] | Yes? | 喂 |
[32:05] | Mr. Elias, please. You can’t just give yourself up. | 以利亚先生 拜托 你不能交出自己 |
[32:07] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[32:09] | Your persistence is commendable. | 感谢您的坚持 |
[32:11] | I understand your wanting to save your friend. | 我知道你想救你的朋友 |
[32:13] | But you must know that there’s more hanging in the balance here | 但你得明白 现在有更多更严重的事情 |
[32:16] | than just his life. | 重要过他的性命 |
[32:18] | Perhaps, but his is the one that I care about. | 也许 但我唯一在乎的只有他 |
[32:21] | There’s no denying that your presence in this city | 不可否认你的存在给这座城市 |
[32:23] | has brought order to the chaos. | 带来了混乱中的秩序 |
[32:26] | Without you, men like Dominic will thrive, | 没有你 多米尼克那样的人就会趁机崛起 |
[32:29] | and violence can claim many more lives. | 暴力会夺走更多生命 |
[32:32] | The world is a violent place, Harold. | 这世界本来就充满暴力 哈罗德 |
[32:33] | It always will be. | 永远如此 |
[32:36] | Best we can hope to do while we’re here | 我们唯一能做的 |
[32:37] | is protect those closest to us. | 是保护自己的至亲至爱 |
[32:48] | Good-bye, Harold. | 再见 哈罗德 |
[32:58] | I’m back in Finch. Headed for the penthouse. | 我要回去 芬奇 去顶层 |
[33:00] | Wait, Mr. Reese. | 等一下 里瑟先生 |
[33:01] | I see people moving around in a large room | 我看到有人在 |
[33:03] | at the west end of the third floor. | 三楼的西侧走动 |
[33:05] | It could be Elias. | 可能是以利亚 |
[33:12] | I have to say, I respect you for turning yourself over. | 我得说 我很敬佩你交出自己 |
[33:17] | Running doesn’t suit men like us. | 我们这种人不会逃跑 |
[33:19] | Neither does breaking your word. | 也不会食言 |
[33:20] | You have what you want. | 你得到你想要的 |
[33:22] | Now let Anthony go. | 放安东尼走 |
[33:23] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:25] | Gonna need the code to the vault. | 保险柜的密码 |
[33:28] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 协议可不包括这条 |
[33:29] | Deal’s been amended. | 协议改了 |
[33:31] | Standard rider. | 惯例 |
[33:33] | To the victor goes the spoils. | 赢家说了算 |
[33:37] | Is Anthony even still alive? | 安东尼还活着吗 |
[33:50] | put him on. | 让他听电话 |
[34:03] | Boss? | 老大 |
[34:05] | How you doing, Anthony? | 你好吗 安东尼 |
[34:08] | I’ve seen worse. | 更糟的我也经过 |
[34:13] | They want inside the vault. | 他们要保险柜里的东西 |
[34:15] | And I want them to release you. | 我要他们放了你 |
[34:29] | Boss, I think we should just give them the code. | 老大 给他们密码吧 |
[34:33] | I want them to let you go first. | 我要他们先放了你 |
[34:39] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 应该不可能了 |
[34:45] | Please, boss. | 求你了 老大 |
[34:49] | I just want it to be done. | 我只想了结 |
[34:56] | Okay, Anthony. | 好 安东尼 |
[34:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[35:00] | you’ve gone far enough. | 你做得已经够了 |
[35:10] | One… | 一 |
[35:13] | Zero.. | 零 |
[35:14] | Three… | 三 |
[35:16] | Zero… | 零 |
[35:22] | Seven… | 七 |
[35:24] | Four. | 四 |
[35:32] | Mr. Reese, there’s something curious about that vault. | 里瑟先生 保险柜有点古怪 |
[35:37] | I gotta give you credit. | 我不得不夸你 |
[35:40] | You studied your enemy, you infiltrated my organization, | 你研究了你的敌人 你渗透了我的组织 |
[35:44] | you identified my weakness, and you exploited it. | 你掌握了我的弱点 并加以利用 |
[35:48] | Sun Tzu would be impressed. | 孙子本人都会很赞叹 |
[35:52] | Wait… | 等等 |
[35:55] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[35:56] | But I’ve learned something over the years. | 不过这么多年我学到了点东西 |
[36:00] | While it’s important to know your enemy’s weakness, | 要掌握敌人的弱点 |
[36:02] | It’s just as important to know your own. | 更要清楚自己的弱点 |
[36:05] | Do you know yours, Dominic? | 你知道你的弱点吗 多米尼克 |
[36:11] | Hubris. | 自大 |
[36:22] | Dominic, what’s up? | 多米尼克 怎么了 |
[36:23] | The code. | 密码 |
[36:24] | Tell him to stop. | 叫他停手 |
[36:25] | Hold up! | 住手 |
[36:29] | As the Romans said… | 正如罗马人所说 |
[36:31] | Morior invictus. | [拉丁语]宁死不屈 |
[36:39] | Get out! | 快跑 |
[36:50] | You think that changes anything? | 你以为这能改变什么吗 |
[36:53] | I still won. | 我还是赢 |
[36:55] | Then why aren’t you smiling? | 那你的笑容何在 |
[37:06] | Elias, go! | 以利亚 走 |
[37:38] | How much did root give her? | 根给了她多少剂量 |
[37:40] | Enough to stop a bull, apparently. | 显然够阻止一头蛮牛了 |
[37:44] | She’s gonna be madder than one when she comes to. | 她醒来肯定更要气疯了 |
[37:46] | I’m afraid we can no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[37:48] | Ms. Shaw’s cover is blown. | 肖女士的身份已经暴露 |
[37:50] | Our survival now depends on her seclusion. | 我们要生存 她就必须隐匿起来 |
[37:56] | So how do we proceed now, Harold? | 我们现在怎么办 哈罗德 |
[37:58] | With extreme caution, Mr. Reese. | 格外小心 里瑟先生 |
[38:01] | The events of the past few days | 过去几天发生的事 |
[38:03] | have made our world more dangerous than ever before. | 导致我们目前的形势更加危急了 |
[38:07] | Perhaps we should let her sleep. | 或许我们该让她一直睡下去 |
[38:12] | Samaritan ran a diagnostic on itself. | 撒马利亚人进行了自检 |
[38:15] | No flaws were detected. | 没发现漏洞 |
[38:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:18] | How could it have missed her? | 那它怎么会看不到她 |
[38:19] | Any of them? | 看不到他们所有人 |
[38:20] | I believe the machine is blinding Samaritan | 我相信是机器屏蔽了撒马利亚人 |
[38:23] | by blocking all the relevant data on Mr. Finch and his associates. | 墙住了芬奇及其助手的全部相关数据 |
[38:28] | How can we fix that? | 我们怎么解决呢 |
[38:29] | Human intelligence. | 人类智能 |
[38:31] | You, Martine, must now be Samaritan’s eyes. | 你 玛蒂娜 现在要当撒马利亚人的眼睛 |
[38:34] | So I’m expanding your capabilities. | 我要扩充你的能力 |
[38:51] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[39:01] | Looks like Elias picked up stakes. | 看来以利亚卷铺盖了 |
[39:03] | Could be on the run. | 多半逃跑了 |
[39:05] | I’m not worried about Elias. | 我不担心以利亚 |
[39:09] | We lost a lot of good soldiers up in that building. | 我们在那栋楼里失去了不少战士 |
[39:12] | I’m not sure if we got something to show for it. | 我们也没什么可炫耀的 |
[39:14] | We can always find more soldiers. | 我们总能找到新的战士 |
[39:18] | Maybe I’m missing something. | 我大概漏掉了什么 |
[39:20] | Elias didn’t just have people working for him. | 以利亚不仅有人为他工作 |
[39:23] | He had people protecting him. | 有人在保护他 |
[39:25] | Detective Riley, | 莱利警探 |
[39:27] | Bitch who pulled me out of the ambulance. | 把我拖出救护车的贱人 |
[39:29] | And whoever’s back rolling this. | 以及背后的操控者 |
[39:32] | They’re not law enforcement, not criminals. | 他们既不是白道 也不是黑道 |
[39:37] | They’re something else. | 他们是其它道上的 |
[39:41] | Need to figure it out. | 得查查清楚 |
[39:44] | But it’s like I told you. | 但就像我告诉你的 |
[39:46] | There’s always a game within the game. | 永远是局中有局 |
[40:00] | I heard about Anthony. | 我听说了安东尼的事 |
[40:07] | I saved this. | 我保住了这个 |
[40:11] | We look so young. | 我们多年轻 |
[40:13] | Now that’s a real brotherhood. | 这才是真正的兄弟会 |
[40:17] | Lucky to get out. | 还好你脱身了 |
[40:20] | Surprised we made it this far. | 我们居然能走这么远 |
[40:24] | Tell me, Bruce. | 告诉我 布鲁斯 |
[40:27] | How are the accounts for real? | 账户情况究竟如何 |
[40:29] | Principle assets offshore, untouchable. | 主要资产转移海外了 谁都碰不着 |
[40:34] | Sometimes I wish we were, too. | 有时我希望我们也能这样 |
[40:39] | You’ll need to arrange for a new office. | 你得安排一个新办公室 |
[40:42] | Some place nice this time. | 这次找个好点的地方 |
[40:45] | And we won’t meet like this again. | 我们不会再这样见面了 |
[40:49] | I’ve lost one friend. I don’t want to lose another. | 我失去了一个朋友 不想再失去另一个 |
[40:55] | Speaking of friends, we need to catch up with some old ones. | 说到朋友 我们得和老朋友叙叙旧了 |
[40:58] | I made a list. | 我列了清单 |
[41:00] | Everybody that flipped. | 所有的背叛者 |
[41:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:03] | Let’s start with Gino. | 先从吉诺开始吧 |
[41:23] | Yes? | 喂 |
[41:24] | Hello, Harold. | 你好啊 哈罗德 |
[41:26] | I didn’t get a chance to thank you and John for saving me. | 还没来得及感谢你和约翰救了我 |
[41:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:30] | I hope you understand why I didn’t tell you about the bomb. | 希望你理解我为什么不告诉你们炸弹的事 |
[41:33] | You were playing the rope-a-dope on Dominic. | 你在对多米尼克用”倚绳战术” |
[41:33] | 保险箱密码日期74年10月30日 阿里采用”倚绳战术” 战胜年轻的拳王福尔曼 再次登顶 王者归来 | |
[41:37] | You drew him in. | 诱敌深入 |
[41:38] | That building was a failsafe. | 那栋楼是失效保护 |
[41:40] | In the inevitable event one of my enemies would move on me. | 在敌人出手 无可避免时使用 |
[41:44] | I looked into its history. It used to be a group home. | 我查了那栋楼的历史 那以前是教养院 |
[41:47] | The Wayland Home for Boys. | 韦林男孩教养院 |
[41:49] | Maybe you’ve heard of it. | 也许你听说过 |
[41:52] | I always hated that place. | 我一直很讨厌那地方 |
[41:55] | And that room you didn’t like. | 还有那间你不喜欢的房间 |
[41:59] | Where bad behavior was corrected. | 那里是恶行矫正室 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry we couldn’t save Anthony. | 很抱歉没有救出安东尼 |
[42:08] | Anthony died protecting me. | 安东尼为保护我而死 |
[42:10] | It’s up to me now to make sure his sacrifice wasn’t in vain. | 我绝不能让他白白牺牲 |
[42:14] | What will you do? | 你要做什么 |
[42:15] | You told me you wouldn’t help me fight a war, John. | 你说过不会帮我打仗 约翰 |
[42:19] | Sometimes a war comes to you. | 但有时战争会找上门 |
[42:21] | When it does, you can either fight or be vanquished. | 事已至此 要么去战斗 要么被击败 |
[42:25] | I’m gonna see that Dominic answers for Anthony. | 我要让多米尼克偿还安东尼的血债 |
[42:28] | When that day comes, | 那天到来时 |
[42:29] | you and Harold would be wise to stay out of my way. | 你跟哈罗德最好别挡我的路 |
[42:47] | Invictus maneo. | [拉丁语]我不可战胜 |