时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | Secret system– | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for, to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:12] | A Machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You’ve granted it the power to see everything, | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:29] | But to it, you are all irrelevant. | 但对它来说 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | Victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way… | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:45] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[01:01] | Good morning, John. | 早上好 约翰 |
[01:03] | Any updates from the subway? | 地铁站有进展吗 |
[01:05] | Are the simulations up and running? | 还在运行模拟吗 |
[01:07] | No news yet. | 还没消息 |
[01:09] | Professor Whistler needed to check some books out from the campus library, | 惠斯勒教授得去校图书馆找几本书 |
[01:12] | so while I was out I thought I would take the opportunity | 所以我想趁机 |
[01:14] | to update security at the safe house. | 升级下安全屋的安保系统 |
[01:18] | Was there a problem with the safe house? | 安全屋出问题了吗 |
[01:19] | You can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船啊 |
[01:22] | I take it that you’ve managed to track down our latest number. | 看来你已经找到最新的号码了 |
[01:26] | I’m at the Real Time Crime Center. | 我正在实时犯罪中心 |
[01:29] | A watcher watching the watchers. | 一个监控着监控者的监控者 |
[01:31] | Or listener, as the case may be. | 其实 是监听者 |
[01:33] | Ethan Garvin. | 伊森·嘉文 |
[01:35] | A sound analyst for ShotSeeker, | 探枪系统的声音分析师 |
[01:38] | an acoustic surveillance system that uses microphones mounted across the city | 这一系统利用遍布全市的麦克风 |
[01:42] | to pinpoint the location of a gunshot, | 定位枪击声音 |
[01:44] | and can do it to within 50 feet. | 可以精确到15米以内 |
[01:47] | I see you’ve done your homework, Professor. | 看来你做了很多功课 教授 |
[01:49] | More fun doing it than grading it. | 做功课比批功课有趣啊 |
[01:51] | Mr. Garvin’s main job is to rule out false positives | 嘉文先生的工作是识别出 |
[01:55] | from loud noises like car backfires, | 汽车回火等各种类似枪击的误报 |
[01:57] | before dispatching police. | 然后再调派警察 |
[02:00] | Right now he’s wrapping up a 12-hour night shift | 现在他正要结束12小时的夜班 |
[02:02] | and slamming coffee like he just woke up. | 却像刚起床一样猛灌咖啡 |
[02:08] | Were those gunshots, Mr. Reese? | 那是枪声吗 里瑟先生 |
[02:09] | Time will tell, Professor. | 等着瞧 教授 |
[02:11] | Garvin’s on the case. | 嘉文正在分析 |
[02:12] | Four sensors generating data. | 四个传感器正在生成数据 |
[02:17] | 148 decibels. | 148分贝 |
[02:19] | 复制手机 伊森·嘉文 | |
[02:21] | Do you need a hand, Detective? | 需要帮忙吗 警探 |
[02:23] | Riley. My question can wait though. | 莱利 不急 |
[02:25] | I want to see ShotSeeker in action. | 我要看看探枪系统是如何工作的 |
[02:27] | ShotSeeker says it’s gunfire, | 探枪系统说有枪击 |
[02:29] | but the question is, what does Garvin say? | 但问题是 嘉文怎么说 |
[02:38] | Shots fired. | 枪击 |
[02:40] | Shots fired near 19026 Hilltop. | 山顶路19026号附近发生枪击 |
[02:42] | Unit 329, you’re one block west. | 329小队 在你们东边一街区外 |
[02:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:45] | Officers in pursuit. | 警员已出警 |
[02:47] | 20 bucks says it’s a Glock 22. | 我赌20元是格洛克22式手枪 |
[02:49] | Any takers? | 有人赌吗 |
[02:51] | The city almost scrapped this whole system six months ago. | 半年前市里差点解散了这套系统 |
[02:54] | Too many false alarms, but then Garvin came in, | 因为有太多误报 然而嘉文来了 |
[02:57] | recalibrated the sensors, and efficiency is through the roof. | 他重新调校了传感器 效率破天 |
[03:00] | Okay, suspect’s in custody. | 好了 疑犯已被捕 |
[03:02] | Nice work, Garvin. | 干得好 嘉文 |
[03:04] | It’s a Glock 22. | 是格洛克22式 |
[03:06] | Want to grab some lunch, Garvin? | 一起吃午饭吗 嘉文 |
[03:08] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:10] | I promised the old lady we’d go to sushi. | 我答应了我女人去吃寿司 |
[03:13] | And your question was? | 你的问题是 |
[03:15] | Actually, I need to take this call. | 其实 我得接这个电话 |
[03:18] | Listen, babe, I got to cancel sushi. | 听着 宝贝 我得取消寿司了 |
[03:20] | I’m getting sucked back into overtime. | 又要加班了 |
[03:22] | Garvin just lied to his girlfriend. | 嘉文刚对他女朋友说了谎 |
[03:24] | I wonder who else he’s lying to. | 不知道他还在对谁说谎 |
[03:28] | All right, you guys are up next. | 好了 下一组是你们 |
[03:30] | Nice good warm-up laps. Good job. | 热身做得不错 干得好 |
[03:33] | – This should cover it. – All right. | -我来付吧 -好 |
[03:36] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[03:37] | Why don’t we take three steps to the left? | 我们何不向左三步 |
[03:39] | Domain Awareness doesn’t need to see this. | 免得”区域警觉系统”看到 |
[03:45] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:46] | I’m on my lunch break, pal. | 我正在吃午饭 伙计 |
[03:48] | Your son Lee is not half bad. | 你儿子李不错 |
[03:50] | His footwork’s sloppy, but he’s good with a stick. | 他的脚法不行 不过球棍用得不错 |
[03:52] | I know talent when I see it. | 我确定他有天赋 |
[03:56] | I also know you’re one of the last people | 我也确定你是最后一个 |
[03:57] | to see Carl Elias alive. | 见到卡尔·以利亚的人 |
[04:00] | You want to know about Elias? | 你想知道以利亚的事 |
[04:01] | I want to know who killed my friend. | 我想知道是谁杀了我朋友 |
[04:03] | It’s in my report. | 在我报告里 |
[04:05] | I don’t believe police reports written by dirty cops. | 我不相信黑警写的报告 |
[04:08] | – I came here for the truth. – You got the truth. | -我来是要知道真相 -你已经知道真相了 |
[04:10] | Now why don’t you take off while you still got your teeth? | 不如滚开吧 省得一会儿满地找牙 |
[04:12] | Let me put it to you this way: | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[04:15] | I loved Carl Elias like a brother, | 我爱卡尔·以利亚 亲如兄弟 |
[04:18] | the way some fathers love their sons. | 爱愈父子 |
[04:21] | I swear to God, you look at my kid one more time. | 我发誓 你再看我儿子一眼 |
[04:27] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:28] | You’re asking questions even I don’t know the answers to. | 你的问题 我也不知道答案 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[04:35] | It’s your partner that calls the shots | 管事的是你搭档 |
[04:37] | even when it’s your name on the report. | 虽然报告上是你的名字 |
[04:40] | You tell John Bruce Moran’s looking for him. | 你告诉约翰 布鲁斯·莫兰在找他 |
[04:45] | I’ll see you around, Detective. | 回见 警探 |
[05:05] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里做的改变 |
[05:08] | Padlock’s a nice touch. | 扣锁这招挺聪明 |
[05:09] | A necessary precaution. | 必要的预防措施 |
[05:12] | We copied that malware together, | 我们一起复制了那恶意软件 |
[05:14] | and now you’re seriously locking me out? | 你现在却要封锁我 |
[05:16] | More like locking Samaritan in. | 是锁住撒马利亚人 |
[05:19] | I used code from that laptop to incubate a miniature clone | 我利用那台电脑里的代码培育了我们的敌人 |
[05:24] | of our enemy ASI. | 人工超级智能的微缩复制 |
[05:26] | You put a baby Samaritan in a nursery. | 你在育儿室里放了个小撒马利亚人 |
[05:28] | Just a kernel of its code | 只是核心代码部分 |
[05:30] | trapped inside this Faraday cage. | 困在了这个静电屏蔽场里 |
[05:32] | What’s your plan, Harry? | 你有什么计划 哈罗 |
[05:34] | Zip tie it to a chair and ask it questions? | 把它捆在椅子上拷问它 |
[05:36] | No, I thought I’d leave that to the Machine. | 不 我觉得还是交给机器吧 |
[05:39] | I’ve begun incubating a similar kernel of our own ASI. | 我也给我们的人工超级智能培育了一个类似核心 |
[05:43] | Soon I’ll allow the two entities to engage one another | 很快我会在一系列控制模拟下 |
[05:46] | in a series of controlled simulations | 让它们彼此接触 |
[05:48] | with the Machine code probing the Samaritan code for weaknesses. | 让机器的代码在撒马利亚人的代码里寻找弱点 |
[05:51] | Like rival ASIs playing online chess. | 人工超级智能对弈 |
[05:54] | The results of the simulations might indicate a strategy | 模拟的结果也许可以给我们在现实世界 |
[05:57] | we could use against Samaritan in the real world. | 对抗撒马利亚人提供策略 |
[06:01] | When’s show time? | 几时开场 |
[06:02] | I need an hour or so. | 还要一个小时左右 |
[06:04] | I’ll go get the popcorn. | 我去准备爆米花 |
[06:05] | Actually, Ms. Groves, | 事实上 格罗夫斯女士 |
[06:07] | this is more of a closed performance. | 这是封闭演出 |
[06:13] | So you are locking me out. | 所以你就是在封锁我 |
[06:15] | Not just you. Everyone. | 不只是你 所有人 |
[06:17] | If you want me to do whatever it takes, | 你想让我用尽手段 |
[06:19] | I’ll have to do it on my own terms. | 我就得按我自己的规矩来 |
[06:28] | Yes, Mr. Reese. | 在 里瑟先生 |
[06:30] | Hold on a sec, Finch. | 等等 芬奇 |
[06:35] | We know how Garvin gets his second wind, | 现在知道嘉文是怎么恢复精力的了 |
[06:37] | and it’s not Jamba Juice. | 不是喝果汁 |
[06:39] | Just tailed him to 607 West 126th. | 刚刚跟踪他到西126大街607号附近 |
[06:45] | Low-income housing on the edge of campus. | 那是校园边缘的低收入住房 |
[06:47] | Equally popular among the working poor | 住户都是低收入工作者 |
[06:49] | or graduate students whose parents don’t pay their rent. | 和父母不帮交房租的研究生 |
[06:54] | Krupa. | 克鲁帕 |
[06:58] | Finch, what’s behind door number 4J? | 芬奇 4J室里住的是谁 |
[07:02] | Krupa Naik. | 克鲁帕·奈克 |
[07:03] | She’s pursuing a doctorate in chemistry at the university. | 她正在大学攻读化学博士学位 |
[07:06] | Perhaps Mr. Garvin’s chemical stash ran low. | 也许嘉文先生的药不够了 |
[07:09] | Krupa. | 克鲁帕 |
[07:12] | Hey, yo, come on, man. | 不是吧 伙计 |
[07:13] | You again? | 又是你 |
[07:15] | I’m looking for Krupa Naik. You seen her? | 我在找克鲁帕·奈克 你见到她了吗 |
[07:17] | Get lost before I call the real cops. | 滚 否则就报警 |
[07:20] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最近一次见她是什么时候 |
[07:28] | W-w-wait, please. It’s about Krupa. | 等等 求你了 我找克鲁帕 |
[07:30] | He’s badgering the girl from 4E now. | 他在骚扰4E的姑娘 |
[07:35] | Mary Mulhall. | 玛丽·马尔霍尔 |
[07:36] | She’s in the same graduate program as Krupa. | 她和克鲁帕在同一个研究项目里 |
[07:39] | I don’t even know you. | 我根本不认识你 |
[07:40] | But you must’ve known Krupa. | 但你肯定认识克鲁帕 |
[07:41] | Here. | 给 |
[07:43] | I need to know if you hear from her. | 如果她有消息请告诉我 |
[07:48] | Okay, Garvin might be a good listener, | 好吧 嘉文也许是个好的监听者 |
[07:50] | but he’s an even better stalker. | 但他是个更好的跟踪狂 |
[07:55] | Hold the phone, Finch. | 先别挂 芬奇 |
[07:58] | Think we just found our perp. | 恐怕我们找到行凶者了 |
[07:59] | He just broke into Krupa’s apartment. | 他刚刚闯进了克鲁帕的公寓 |
[08:07] | Lower your weapon, nobody gets hurt. | 放下武器 免得受伤 |
[08:13] | You were at the RTCC this morning. | 你今早在实时犯罪中心 |
[08:15] | John Riley. Homicide. | 约翰·莱利 凶案组 |
[08:18] | Took you long enough. | 终于来了 |
[08:35] | It’s a ShotSeeker alert. | 是探枪系统警报 |
[08:37] | It just recognized those gunshots. | 它刚刚识别了那几声枪响 |
[08:38] | Shots fired near 607 West 126th Street. | 西126大街607号附近发生枪击 |
[08:41] | 警报 西126大街607号 确认枪击 | |
[08:41] | Unit 214, you are two blocks east. | 214小队 在你们西边两个街区 |
[08:43] | Scratch that, dispatch. | 取消调派 调度中心 |
[08:44] | This is John Riley, Homicide. | 我是约翰·莱利 凶案组警探 |
[08:46] | I’m at the location now. Suspect’s in custody. | 我正在现场 疑犯已扣押 |
[08:52] | What’s going on with you, Garvin? | 你怎么回事 嘉文 |
[08:54] | Three nights ago at 2:00 A.M., ShotSeeker microphones | 三天前凌晨两点 探枪系统的麦克风 |
[08:56] | picked up three loud pops from inside this building. | 在这座楼里接收到三声响声 |
[08:59] | It was unmistakably gunfire, but the program said | 毫无疑问是枪响 但是程序说 |
[09:01] | that it was firecrackers. | 那是爆竹 |
[09:02] | So, how many pills you pop before you unmistakably heard gunfire? | 那你是嗑了多少药之后才确定的枪声啊 |
[09:05] | Look, the woman who lives here, grad student named Krupa Naik, | 听着 住在这里的女生 研究生克鲁帕·奈克 |
[09:09] | she hasn’t been seen for days. | 她已经失踪数天了 |
[09:11] | Official story says that she went missing | 官方说法是她失踪前 |
[09:13] | after setting off three M80s in her living room, | 在客厅里放了三个爆竹 |
[09:15] | but the last time I checked, this ain’t the fourth of July, | 但那天可不是独立日 要放爆竹庆祝 |
[09:17] | and it’s not something PhD chemists do for fun. | 化学博士也不会拿这种事寻开心 |
[09:21] | So you think she was shot. | 所以你认为她被枪击了 |
[09:22] | It was gunfire, | 那是枪声 |
[09:24] | and I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[09:26] | Easy now. | 慢点 |
[09:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:37] | These are the M80 firecrackers that ShotSeeker picked up | 这是半小时前探枪系统 |
[09:39] | a half an hour ago. | 接收到的爆竹响 |
[09:42] | See how precise? | 看到多精确了吗 |
[09:43] | ShotSeeker picked up the sound, located it correctly, | 探枪接收到声音 正确定位 |
[09:46] | and identified it as firecrackers. | 然后判定为爆竹 |
[09:48] | Now here’s what ShotSeeker recorded three nights ago | 这是三天前夜上探枪系统在克鲁帕公寓里 |
[09:51] | at Krupa’s place. | 录下的声音 |
[09:53] | That’s firecracker, right? | 那是爆竹 对吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, same sound, same waveform. | 同样的声音 同样的声波波形 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:57] | I could see why you would think that, | 我明白你为什么这么认为 |
[09:58] | but you see that spike? | 但是你看到那波峰了吗 |
[10:01] | It’s pressurized gas escaping as the bullet exits the barrel. | 这是子弹射出枪管时释放高压气体的声音 |
[10:04] | It’s also called a muzzle blast. | 也叫枪口冲击波 |
[10:05] | From a Ruger 22. | 是鲁格22式手枪发出的 |
[10:08] | How can you tell that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:11] | I can hear it. | 我能听出来 |
[10:12] | I was just born this way. | 我的天赋 |
[10:16] | And here’s the Ruger that you watched me unload into Krupa’s fireplace. | 这是我用鲁格手枪往克鲁帕的壁炉里射击的枪声 |
[10:19] | Now if we compare that with the so-called firecrackers from the other night. | 现在和那晚”所谓的”爆竹声作对比 |
[10:25] | – Identical. – Yeah. | -相同 -对 |
[10:27] | Krupa disappeared after three bullets were fired | 三天前 就在克鲁帕失踪时 |
[10:29] | in her living room three nights ago. | 有人在她客厅里开了三枪 |
[10:31] | And no one seems to give a damn. | 但却没人在乎 |
[10:33] | Unless you feel inspired, Detective. | 除非你想查查 警探 |
[10:37] | Mary Mulhall. | 玛丽·马尔霍尔 |
[10:38] | She’s Krupa’s neighbor and classmate. | 她是克鲁帕的邻居兼同学 |
[10:40] | I think she knows something but is too afraid to talk. | 我觉得她知道内情但不敢说 |
[10:44] | I’ve hacked into ShotSeeker from here, Mr. Reese, | 我已经黑进探枪系统了 里瑟先生 |
[10:46] | and while I can’t claim Mr. Garvin’s sharp ears, | 虽然我的听觉不似嘉文先生那般灵敏 |
[10:49] | I’m inclined to believe his case. | 但我倾向于相信他的推断 |
[10:50] | He appears to have stumbled on a possible murder. | 看来他无意中发现了一场潜在凶杀案 |
[10:53] | Whoever shot Krupa may be targeting Garvin | 枪击克鲁帕的人可能对嘉文下手 |
[10:56] | to scuttle his investigation. | 阻拦他的调查 |
[11:00] | The best way to protect Ethan Garvin | 保护伊森·嘉文最好的方式 |
[11:02] | is to find out who’s responsible for Krupa’s disappearance. | 莫过于找出克鲁帕失踪的幕后主使 |
[11:05] | Why don’t you and Mr. Garvin run down your first lead? | 你和嘉文先生去查第一条线索吧 |
[11:08] | An official missing persons report for Krupa Naik | 今天有人报告克鲁帕·奈克失踪 |
[11:11] | was filed today by Benjamin Haas, | 报案人本杰明·哈斯 |
[11:14] | president of an anti-hunger non-profit called Feed The Globe. | 反饥饿非盈利组织”供给全球”的主席 |
[11:20] | Let’s get going. | 走吧 |
[11:22] | Where to now? | 去哪 |
[11:24] | Hold on a second, partner. | 等等 搭档 |
[11:26] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[11:28] | This guy Bruce Moran threatened my kid. | 有一个叫布鲁斯·莫兰的人威胁我儿子 |
[11:30] | He’s Elias’s closest ally. | 他是以利亚的亲信 |
[11:32] | He’s been underground for months. | 藏身地下几个月了 |
[11:34] | Yeah, well, he decided to get some sun. | 他决定出来晒晒太阳了 |
[11:35] | You know, it’s one thing to keep me in the dark, | 瞒着我是一回事 |
[11:38] | but it’s something completely different to put my family at risk. | 但把我的家人置于危险完全是另一回事 |
[11:40] | Don’t worry, I’ll make it right. | 别担心 我会处理的 |
[11:43] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相 |
[11:45] | ‘Cause if you won’t, I will. | 你要是不说 我来说 |
[11:46] | At least my end of it. | 说出我所知道的真相 |
[11:48] | I told you, I will handle it, | 我说了 我会处理的 |
[11:52] | but now, I need you to work this missing persons case | 但现在 我要你查起失踪人口案 |
[11:54] | with my new friend Ethan Garvin. | 和那位新朋友伊森·嘉文查一起 |
[12:02] | Another missing persons. | 又一起失踪人口案 |
[12:10] | All right, Ms. Groves. | 好了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[12:12] | The miniature machine clone is on this laptop. | 我已经把微缩机器克隆到这台笔记本上了 |
[12:15] | You know, for a man with such serious concerns | 作为一个极度忧虑 |
[12:18] | about the proliferation of artificial super intelligence, | 人工超级智能扩散的人 |
[12:22] | you sure do love to build new ones. | 你却很乐意再造一个新的 |
[12:29] | I can connect this Machine laptop to the Samaritan laptop | 我可以将机器笔记本与撒马利亚人笔记本 |
[12:32] | via this central computer, which will function as a forum | 通过这台中央电脑连接 两者可在此 |
[12:36] | for their virtual engagement. | 进行虚拟对抗 |
[12:37] | Or a Roman Colosseum for an unlimited series of virtual battles. | 在罗马竞技场中展开无尽的战斗 |
[12:42] | If Samaritan has a fatal flaw, we’ll know it soon enough. | 如果撒马利亚人有致命弱点 我们马上就会知道 |
[12:46] | This is what She wanted, Harold. | 如她所愿 哈罗德 |
[12:50] | Let the games begin. | 开战吧 |
[13:00] | 机器 撒马利亚人 | |
[13:04] | It’s working. | 开始了 |
[13:10] | 机器 撒马利亚人 | |
[13:21] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[13:23] | Couple days. I don’t know. | 几天前吧 不记得了 |
[13:25] | Not since Krupa went missing. | 克鲁帕失踪后就没睡过 |
[13:26] | I hear you. My last couple of missing person cases hit a brick wall, | 我懂 我在查前几个失踪人口案时也碰壁了 |
[13:30] | but you got to take care of yourself. | 但你得照顾好自己 |
[13:34] | You know those guys? | 你认识那几个人吗 |
[13:37] | No. | 不认识 |
[13:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[13:50] | Americans throw out enough food every year | 美国人每年扔掉的食物 |
[13:51] | to fill 730 football stadiums. | 足够装满730个橄榄球场 |
[13:54] | The world doesn’t have an abundance problem when it comes to food. | 现在的食物问题不在于匮乏 |
[13:56] | It has a distribution problem. | 而在于分配 |
[13:58] | What’s that have to do with our Krupa Naik problem? | 那这和克鲁帕·奈克有什么关系 |
[14:00] | Krupa developed a freeze-drying process | 克鲁帕发明了一种冷冻干燥工序 |
[14:03] | that would convert fresh produce to powder, | 可以将新鲜食物制成粉末 |
[14:06] | and extend its shelf life by two years. | 增加两年的保质期 |
[14:08] | She was going to license her research to us for a modest fee | 她想低价将研究成果授权给我们使用 |
[14:11] | so we could feed millions, | 这样我们就能供给亿万人 |
[14:13] | but someone didn’t want us to have it. | 但有人不想让我们得到 |
[14:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:25] | I’m J.D. Carrick, CEO of Harvesta. | 我是J·D·卡里克 丰收总裁 |
[14:28] | J.D. Carrick offered Krupa a fortune | J·D·卡里克想给克鲁帕一大笔钱 |
[14:30] | to buy her research outright. | 把研究成果买下来 |
[14:32] | And that’s a bad thing how? | 这事儿怎么不好了 |
[14:33] | Well, she said no, and then vanished. | 她拒绝了 之后就消失了 |
[14:36] | Harvesta opposition has a habit of disappearing, | 反对丰收的人很多都消失了 |
[14:38] | including six farming activists in Ecuador last month. | 包括上个月厄瓜多尔的六个农业社运分子 |
[14:42] | Why do you think it was this guy? | 你为什么觉得是他做的 |
[14:44] | Carrick got pretty hostile during negotiations. | 卡里克在谈判中咄咄逼人 |
[14:47] | Three days ago, Krupa chose Feed The Globe over Harvesta, | 三天前 克鲁帕选择供给全球而非丰收 |
[14:51] | and that was the last time anyone saw her. | 那是最后一次有人看到她 |
[14:54] | Then, about 2:00 a.m. that night– | 然后 那天凌晨两点 |
[14:56] | Same time Krupa went missing. | 克鲁帕就是那时失踪的 |
[14:57] | Somebody hacked our company servers and stole just one file. | 有人黑进了我们公司的服务器偷走了一个文件 |
[15:01] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[15:02] | The one with Krupa’s research on it. | 存放着克鲁帕研究成果的那个文件 |
[15:05] | So, you think whoever stole that file is behind her disappearance. | 你认为偷走文件的人和她的失踪有关系 |
[15:07] | I know it, but my IT guy can’t trace the hack. | 我很确定 但我的技术人员没法追踪黑客 |
[15:12] | Maybe my IT guy’s better than yours. | 也许我的技术人员比你的厉害 |
[15:36] | You’ve been underground for months, | 你藏身地下几个月 |
[15:37] | and you chose to resurface by threatening Detective Fusco’s son. | 上来就威胁弗斯科警探的儿子 |
[15:42] | I thought you were smarter than that, Bruce. | 我以为你没那么蠢呢 布鲁斯 |
[15:44] | It worked. | 管用就行 |
[15:46] | I got your attention. | 我吸引到你的注意了 |
[15:48] | I need you to listen to me. | 给我听着 |
[15:51] | Go back underground and stay there until you’re ready to die. | 除非你打算找死 否则就乖乖藏在地下 |
[15:57] | Carl Elias and Anthony Marconi | 卡尔·以利亚和安东尼·马可尼 |
[15:58] | were my brothers since childhood, | 是我从小的兄弟 |
[16:00] | and I lost them both within a matter of months. | 几个月时间里 我先后失去了他们 |
[16:03] | Anthony’s death was suitably avenged. | 安东尼的仇已经报了 |
[16:07] | Elias saw to that. | 以利亚处理的 |
[16:08] | Elias’s final chapter has yet to be written. | 而以利亚的事还没完 |
[16:14] | But I can’t write it until I know who killed him, | 除非我知道他是谁杀的 否则就没完 |
[16:16] | which I think you do. | 而我认为你知道 |
[16:17] | That’s not a question you want the answer to. | 这个答案你不会想知道的 |
[16:20] | Whoever went after Elias would kill you just for asking it, | 单这么一问 杀死以利亚的人就会杀了你 |
[16:23] | let alone seeking vengeance. | 况且你还打算复仇 |
[16:25] | I made my peace with that. | 那也算我死得其所 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry for your loss, Bruce, | 节哀顺变 布鲁斯 |
[16:32] | but that’s what it is. | 但也只能如此 |
[16:34] | A loss. | 哀悼 |
[16:35] | You want to talk about loyalty? | 你想跟我谈忠诚 |
[16:39] | I’ll kill you myself you ever go near Fusco again. | 你再靠近弗斯科 我会亲手杀了你 |
[16:50] | 730 stadiums, that’s a lot of leftovers. | 730个橄榄球场 真是浪费啊 |
[16:56] | 警报 西21大街64号 有多声枪响 | |
[16:57] | Multiple gunshots fired at 64 West 21st Street. | 西21大街64号有多声枪响 |
[17:02] | That’s here. | 就是这里 |
[17:03] | Multiple shots fired at 64 West 21st Street. | 在西21大街64号有多声枪响 |
[17:05] | – There’s no gunfire. – All units respond. | -没听见枪响 -各单位响应 |
[17:06] | ShotSeeker must be wrong. | 探枪肯定搞错了 |
[17:08] | Shooter is a male, 5’10”, | 枪手为男性 身高177 |
[17:09] | wearing a plaid shirt and a black hoodie, | 穿格子衬衫和黑色连帽外套 |
[17:11] | and is considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 应该持有枪械 极度危险 |
[17:14] | That’s you. Drop the phone. | 就是你 放下手机 |
[17:15] | I’m calling the ShotSeeker tech. | 我在给探枪技术人员打电话 |
[17:16] | Drop your phone! | 放下手机 |
[17:17] | What’s happening? | 这怎么回事 |
[17:18] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[17:19] | It’s not a gun! It’s not a gun! | 那不是枪 那不是枪 |
[17:21] | I’m a cop! Don’t shoot! | 我是警察 不要开枪 |
[17:35] | Boy, you look more strung out than usual. | 哟 你看着比平时还虚啊 |
[17:37] | Yeah, four cops almost shot me. | 那是 四个警察差点朝我开枪 |
[17:39] | Yeah, and I almost took the bullets. | 没错 我差点挨枪子 |
[17:42] | Someone just tried to set him up for a suicide by cop, | 有人设计想让他招警察开枪 |
[17:44] | and they used ShotSeeker to do it. | 他们利用的是探枪 |
[17:46] | I saw two guys in a van that might be tracking us. | 我看到有两个在货车里的家伙可能在跟踪我们 |
[17:48] | Could be working for Harvesta. | 可能是丰收的人 |
[17:50] | RTCC’s trying to pull up some visuals now. | 实时犯罪中心正在调取录像 |
[17:52] | I’ve already checked, Detective. | 我已经看过了 警探 |
[17:54] | There are cameras outside Feed The Globe, but that van | 供给全球外面有摄像头 可那辆货车 |
[17:58] | was never in their sight. | 从没进过镜头 |
[18:00] | However, the anonymous phone call with Garvin’s exact description | 而对嘉文外表做出准确描述的匿名电话 |
[18:05] | came from a nearby payphone, | 是附近电话亭打来的 |
[18:08] | also off camera. | 也没有拍到 |
[18:09] | Anonymous, huh? | 匿名电话 |
[18:11] | Send me the address. I’ll go check it out. | 把地址发给我 我去看看 |
[18:13] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:15] | Someone hacks Feed The Globe to steal Krupa’s research, | 有人黑进供给全球偷克鲁帕的研究 |
[18:17] | 供给全球 黑入 | |
[18:18] | and then ShotSeeker is hacked | 之后探枪系统也被黑 |
[18:20] | to orchestrate a suicide by cop. | 意图招警察开枪 |
[18:24] | Ms. Groves and I will follow the cyber trail. | 我和格罗夫斯女士会追踪网络线索 |
[18:27] | – Okay, I’ll take Garvin to… – Detective. | -好 我会带嘉文去 -警探 |
[18:29] | Krupa’s neighbor from apartment 4E, Mary. | 克鲁帕在4E房的邻居 玛丽 |
[18:32] | She wants to meet. | 她想见面 |
[18:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[18:34] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[18:36] | No rest for the weary. Let’s go. | 一刻不得闲啊 咱们走吧 |
[18:38] | Hey, you settle that thing with Bruce? | 你和布鲁斯处理好了吗 |
[18:41] | Well, settled’s a stretch, | 不敢说已经处理好了 |
[18:43] | but I got him off your back. | 但他不会再找你麻烦了 |
[18:45] | Got to go, Lionel. | 我得走了 莱奈尔 |
[18:49] | I’ll take ShotSeeker, you look at Feed The Globe. | 我负责探枪 你盯供给全球 |
[18:52] | Okay, Harry. | 好的 哈罗 |
[18:54] | Let’s hack these hackers. | 我们来黑那些黑客吧 |
[19:01] | How goes the ASI death match? | 人工超级智能生存竞赛结果如何 |
[19:04] | Too soon to tell, I’m afraid. | 现在下结论还太早 |
[19:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:13] | Even her replica’s overmatched. | 连她的副本都被碾压了 |
[19:16] | Have you considered recoding Her | 你考虑过重新编写 |
[19:20] | with a more defensive stance? | 让她更注重防御吗 |
[19:22] | You mean arm the Machine? | 你是说对机器加以武装 |
[19:23] | More like equip her with the tools She needs | 不如说是给她提供她需要的工具 |
[19:25] | to better protect herself. | 让她能更好地保护自己 |
[19:27] | Self-preservation is a very close cousin to aggression. | 自我保存与攻击只有一线之隔 |
[19:31] | A child, your child, | 一个孩子 你的孩子 |
[19:33] | needs to learn to push back on the playground. | 该学会在操场上反击霸凌 |
[19:37] | That’s not an instinct | 这种天性 |
[19:38] | we should hope to nurture in any artificial super intelligence. | 我们不该赋予任何人工超级智能 |
[19:44] | Not even one that we call our own. | 即使是所谓”我们自己的” |
[19:47] | She’s our only ally in this war. | 她是这场战争中我们唯一的同盟 |
[19:50] | You need to learn to trust Her. | 你得学会信任她 |
[19:52] | But I do, Ms. Groves. | 我信任她 格罗夫斯女士 |
[19:55] | The Machine is infinitely smarter than either of us. | 机器比我们任何人都聪明千万倍 |
[19:57] | If anyone here needs to recode the Machine, | 如果要对机器进行重写 |
[20:02] | it should be the Machine. | 那也该是机器自己来 |
[20:11] | Mary’s late. | 玛丽迟到了 |
[20:13] | Maybe she got scared. | 或许她退缩了 |
[20:16] | That’s no way to live, Garvin. | 这种活法可不行 嘉文 |
[20:19] | You’re gonna run yourself into the ground. | 你会把自己弄垮的 |
[20:23] | You know, I must’ve dispatched a thousand cops | 我调派过上千个警察 |
[20:25] | to a thousand different crime scenes. | 前往上千个不同的犯罪现场 |
[20:27] | Every shooting victim never more than just a name in a file, | 每个枪击死者都不过是档案里一个名字 |
[20:31] | and then three nights ago, | 但三天前那个晚上 |
[20:33] | back from dispatch I heard the name | 调派警员报回的名字 |
[20:35] | like a shot from the past. | 就像来自过去的子弹 |
[20:38] | Krupa Naik. | 克鲁帕·奈克 |
[20:40] | Like, whoa. I know that name. | 这人 我认识这个人 |
[20:43] | First time on the job, you know? | 入行以来第一次呢 |
[20:46] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[20:47] | No, I mean, we weren’t friends. | 不 算不上朋友 |
[20:50] | I knew who she was way back in high school, | 高中时我知道她 |
[20:54] | and to be honest, I never even really liked her. | 说实话我从没喜欢过她 |
[20:58] | Got the best grades, but I always thought she was kind of a kiss-ass. | 成绩是优异 但我总觉得她是乖乖女马屁精 |
[21:02] | Turns out she’s out there changing the world | 结果她去改变世界了 |
[21:04] | while the rest of us are wearing headphones, | 而我们还在戴着耳机晃 |
[21:07] | and now she’s gone, | 现在她离去了 |
[21:10] | and nobody cares. | 却无人在乎 |
[21:12] | You care. | 你在乎 |
[21:14] | Another missing persons, three days gone. | 不过是平常的失踪人口案 三天了 |
[21:17] | You know how this ends, don’t you? | 你知道会是什么结果 不是吗 |
[21:20] | No, | 我不知道 |
[21:22] | and neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[21:27] | Never lose that. | 别灰心 |
[21:32] | I can’t find any evidence that ShotSeeker was ever hacked. | 我找不到探枪被黑的证据 |
[21:35] | It’s possible we’re looking at this all wrong. | 有可能我们找错方向了 |
[21:38] | Not so fast, Harry. | 别急 哈罗 |
[21:40] | I just found evidence of the cyber attack | 我刚在供给全球的服务器上 |
[21:43] | on Feed The Globe’s servers. | 找到了网络袭击的证据 |
[21:45] | Three nights ago at 2:00 a.m. | 三天前的凌晨两点 |
[21:47] | Can you tell where it originated? | 你能找到它的源头吗 |
[21:49] | Inside Harvesta on a laptop belonging to its CEO, | 在丰收内部 是CEO的笔记本电脑 |
[21:53] | J.D. Carrick. | J·D·卡里克 |
[21:54] | There’s the missing research file right there. | 这就是被偷的研究文件夹 |
[21:57] | Looks like Carrick stole the file right before he had Krupa killed. | 看来是卡里克在他雇人杀克鲁帕之前 偷了文件 |
[22:02] | Let’s have a look. | 先看看文件 |
[22:05] | 打开文件 失败 错误 操作未许可 | |
[22:08] | I can’t seem to open it. | 我打不开 |
[22:10] | That’s some pretty wily encryption. | 相当狡猾的加密 |
[22:14] | Detective, any luck locating that anonymous caller? | 警探 找到匿名呼叫者了吗 |
[22:17] | Nah, nobody saw anything. | 没 没人看到 |
[22:20] | By the way, this phone’s out of order. | 另外 这个公用电话坏了 |
[22:22] | That doesn’t seem possible. | 这似乎不太可能 |
[22:27] | Good for you. A phone that works. | 恭喜你 还有个好用的电话 |
[22:28] | I’ll call you back, Detective. | 我一会打给你 警探 |
[22:34] | Mr. Reese, have you made contact with Mary yet? | 里瑟先生 你和玛丽联系上了吗 |
[22:37] | Not yet. Why? | 还没 怎么了 |
[22:39] | Were those shots fired, Finch? | 那是枪声吗 芬奇 |
[22:42] | ShotSeeker pinpoints the noise | 探枪将声音定位到了 |
[22:44] | to a university facilities yard not far from the chemistry lab | 离化学实验室不远的大学设施内 |
[22:48] | where Krupa and Mary work, but– | 克鲁帕和玛丽在那工作 但是 |
[22:51] | Oh, that’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[22:52] | ShotSeeker says it’s car backfire, but– | 探枪说那是汽车回火 但是 |
[22:58] | Those are definitely gunshots. | 这绝对是枪声 |
[23:01] | It’s another cover-up in progress. | 又一起掩盖阴谋 |
[23:02] | The police won’t be alerted, Mr. Reese. | 警察不会得到通知的 里瑟先生 |
[23:04] | You need to get there fast. | 你得尽快赶去 |
[23:05] | 号码确认 马尔霍尔 玛丽 | |
[23:06] | The number. It’s Mary. | 那个号码 是玛丽 |
[23:10] | Detective Fusco, we have an emergency. | 弗斯科警探 事态紧急 |
[23:22] | I heard something up there. | 我听到上面有声音 |
[23:32] | Please, help, please. | 救命 救命啊 |
[23:35] | We found Mary, Finch. | 找到玛丽了 芬奇 |
[23:37] | We’re gonna need an ambulance. | 需要救护车 |
[23:39] | I heard something. | 我听到有声音 |
[23:39] | – He’s still here. – Get down now. | -他还在 -趴下 |
[23:49] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[23:53] | What’s your status, Mr. Reese? | 情况如何 里瑟先生 |
[23:55] | Fusco’s here. I’m in pursuit now. | 弗斯科来了 我现在去追枪手 |
[23:57] | Wait here for my partner. | 在这儿等我搭档来 |
[24:06] | An ambulance is on the way, Mary, but listen. | 救护车在路上了 玛丽 听着 |
[24:09] | We can still find Krupa. | 我们还能找到克鲁帕 |
[24:11] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[24:13] | Knows? What? | 知道什么 |
[24:15] | What does he know? | 他知道什么了 |
[24:15] | He’s–he’s– | 他 他 |
[24:18] | The anonymous call originated at a broken pay phone. | 匿名电话是从一个坏了的公用电话打进的 |
[24:22] | The ShotSeeker hack is real, but is completely invisible, | 的确有人黑了探枪 完全无形 |
[24:25] | and yes, Harvesta is the beneficiary of this conspiracy, | 没错 丰收是这场阴谋的受益人 |
[24:28] | but only one entity is sophisticated enough to execute it. | 能如此精密地实施这场阴谋的只有一个 |
[24:35] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[24:36] | Proceed with caution, Mr. Reese. | 小心点 里瑟先生 |
[24:38] | The shooter’s with Samaritan. | 枪手是撒马利亚人派的 |
[24:40] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:52] | Suspect’s moving east on 119th Street. | 嫌犯沿着119大街向东逃窜 |
[24:54] | Gray van. New York plates KDD-0327. | 灰色货车 纽约牌照KDD-0327 |
[24:59] | Where’s my partner? | 我搭档呢 |
[25:06] | You can relax, Finch. | 你可以松口气了 芬奇 |
[25:08] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[25:14] | My boss wants to talk to you. | 我们老大想和你谈谈 |
[25:16] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[25:18] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[25:32] | Mary Mulhall is dead. | 玛丽·马尔霍尔死了 |
[25:34] | My partner’s gone and he’s not answering his phone. | 我搭档失踪了 不接电话 |
[25:36] | Any bright ideas, Finch? | 有好消息吗 芬奇 |
[25:38] | One moment please, Detective. | 等一下 警探 |
[25:40] | I’m afraid Samaritan has John. | 恐怕撒马利亚人抓住了约翰 |
[25:46] | Locate primary asset. | 定位主要执行人 |
[25:55] | Show me John Reese. | 显示约翰·里瑟 |
[26:04] | Shaw’s trail’s cold, | 肖的线索断了 |
[26:07] | but John’s isn’t yet. | 但约翰的还没断 |
[26:09] | We need a lead fast before we lose him too. | 我们得尽快找到线索 否则也要失去他了 |
[26:12] | Sit tight, Detective. | 别轻举妄动 警探 |
[26:13] | No way, Glasses. | 不可能 眼镜儿 |
[26:14] | I don’t think so. My partner’s missing. | 我不同意 我搭档失踪了 |
[26:16] | He’s NYPD. Everybody listen up. | 他是纽约警察 大家都听我说 |
[26:18] | I am Detective Lionel Fusco from the Homicide Task Force. | 我是凶案组的莱奈尔·弗斯科警探 |
[26:21] | My partner, Detective John Riley, | 我的搭档 约翰·莱利警探 |
[26:23] | disappeared from this location 22 minutes ago | 22分钟前追踪 |
[26:25] | in pursuit of the pissant who killed this woman. | 枪杀这女人的嫌犯时 从这里失踪了 |
[26:27] | One of ours is missing, guys, | 我们的人失踪了 兄弟们 |
[26:28] | and we’re gonna get him back. | 我们要把他找回来 |
[26:30] | You, get on the RTCC | 你 去联系实时犯罪中心 |
[26:32] | and get a hit on that gray van I called in. | 找刚才我说的那辆灰色货车的线索 |
[26:34] | You, I want you to find J.D. Carrick from Harvesta. | 你 去丰收找J·D·卡里克 |
[26:36] | Bring him to the 8th for questioning, | 带他回第八分局接受问询 |
[26:38] | and I want to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[26:39] | Everyone else, clock’s ticking. Let’s go. | 其他所有人 时间紧迫 行动 |
[26:41] | Oh, dear, Detective Fusco is running headlong | 天啊 弗斯科警探正奔向 |
[26:43] | into Samaritan’s crosshairs. | 撒马利亚人的瞄准镜 |
[26:45] | Detective, I understand your zeal, | 警探 我理解你的急切 |
[26:47] | but I would urge you to use caution | 但我得提醒你谨慎从事 |
[26:50] | until we know what we’re up against. | 先搞清楚我们面对的是什么 |
[26:51] | See, that’s the thing, Mr. Wizard. | 问题就出在这里 巫师先生 |
[26:52] | I think you know exactly what we’re up against, | 我想你很清楚我们面对的是什么 |
[26:54] | but you flat-out refuse to tell me. | 但你就是不肯告诉我 |
[26:56] | Detective Fusco, I assure you– | 弗斯科警探 我保证 |
[26:57] | Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed that | 别告诉我你没注意到 |
[26:58] | homicides are dropping, but suicides are up, | 谋杀案在下降 自杀案却在上升 |
[27:00] | and so are missing persons. | 失踪人口案也在上升 |
[27:02] | There are people disappearing all over this town. | 这个城市到处都有人失踪 |
[27:04] | Now John’s gone too. | 现在约翰也不见了 |
[27:05] | I am not gonna let this one lie. | 我不会置之不理 |
[27:07] | Not this time. | 这次绝对不会 |
[27:09] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[27:10] | Now we have to save Mr. Reese from Samaritan | 现在我们得阻止撒马利亚人杀了里瑟先生 |
[27:12] | and Detective Fusco from himself. | 还得阻止弗斯科警探自杀 |
[27:15] | John needs our help now. | 约翰需要我们的帮助 |
[27:17] | You have to give us something to work with. | 你得给我们提供点线索 |
[27:21] | 手机麦克风 玛丽 马尔霍尔 28分钟前 | |
[27:22] | Krupa gave me a hard drive. | 克鲁帕给了我一个硬盘 |
[27:23] | Where? Your apartment? | 在哪里 你的公寓 |
[27:25] | If I tell you, w-will I see her again? | 如果我告诉你 我能再见到她吗 |
[27:26] | 手机麦克风 玛丽 马尔霍尔 28分钟前 | |
[27:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:28] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[27:31] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[27:36] | That hard drive, it’s our best chance to get a lead on Reese. | 那个硬盘 我们只能靠它找到里瑟了 |
[27:40] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[27:41] | No. | 不行 |
[27:41] | I need you here more than ever. | 我前所未有地需要你留在这儿 |
[27:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:45] | If there’s trouble on the playground… | 如果操场上有霸凌 |
[27:49] | I’ll push first. | 本宝宝先下手为强 |
[27:57] | Locate New York plates KDD-0327. | 定位纽约车牌KDD-0327 |
[28:21] | Mary must’ve told them something. | 玛丽一定跟他们说了什么 |
[28:23] | I think your heart’s in the right place, kid, | 我知道你是好心 孩子 |
[28:25] | but maybe you should leave the police work | 但或许你该把警察的工作 |
[28:26] | to the real police, so no one else gets hurt, huh? | 留给真正的警察 免得再有人受伤 |
[28:30] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[28:32] | Everywhere you go, a bullet seems to follow. | 你走到哪儿 子弹就跟到哪儿 |
[28:37] | J.D. Carrick from Harvesta. | 丰收的J·D·卡里克 |
[28:40] | Are you responsible for this? | 你是负责人吗 |
[28:41] | Detective Fusco, Homicide. | 弗斯科警探 凶案组 |
[28:43] | Homicide? | 凶案组 |
[28:45] | That’s a big game badge, Detective. | 那可是个大徽章啊 警探 |
[28:46] | That’s gonna look great stuffed and mounted on my wall. | 挂在我的墙上肯定不错 |
[28:49] | Let’s go, tough guy. | 走吧 硬汉 |
[28:53] | Yeah, sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:54] | My partner’s missing, | 我搭档失踪了 |
[28:56] | and every minute I don’t find him, | 我一刻找不到他 |
[28:58] | your life’s gonna get worse. | 你就一刻别想安宁 |
[28:59] | I’ve got one dead girl, another one missing, | 有一个女孩死了 还有一个失踪了 |
[29:02] | a cyber crime trail that leads from Krupa’s missing research | 克鲁帕的失踪调查又引出了一起网络犯罪 |
[29:05] | directly back to your laptop. | 直接追踪到了你的笔记本上 |
[29:07] | Krupa. Krupa Naik? | 克鲁帕 克鲁帕·奈克 |
[29:08] | Look, pal. | 听着 |
[29:10] | You can help yourself out here | 你想离开 |
[29:11] | by telling me where my partner is. | 说出我搭档在哪儿就行了 |
[29:13] | Krupa Naik is an impressive chemist | 克鲁帕·奈克是出色的化学家 |
[29:15] | who chose to waste her brilliant scientific innovation | 但她选择把自己非凡的科学创新浪费在 |
[29:18] | on delivering food to starving Africans | 向非洲饥民提供食物上 |
[29:20] | who insist on living where they can’t actually grow any food themselves. | 是他们自己坚持生活在那片不毛之地上的 |
[29:24] | You’d be better off arresting her for idiocy. | 你最好以愚蠢罪逮捕她 |
[29:26] | Yeah, but I can’t do that because you’ve already | 对 但我做不到了 因为你已经 |
[29:28] | murdered her for a business deal. | 为生意杀了她 |
[29:30] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[29:32] | Krupa’s dead? | 克鲁帕死了 |
[29:33] | Hey, look, this stuff might work in Ecuador, | 这套在厄瓜多尔或许行得通 |
[29:36] | but this is New York City, pal. | 但这是纽约 兄弟 |
[29:37] | Exactly right, my friend, this is New York, | 正是 朋友 这是纽约 |
[29:39] | where guys like me have lawyers for cops like you. | 我这种人有律师对付你这种警察 |
[29:43] | You do your job and go wake up my attorney. | 做好你的本职工作 去叫醒我的律师吧 |
[29:53] | Let’s try this again, big time. | 我们再来一次 大佬 |
[30:08] | I could use some good news, Root. | 我需要点好消息 根 |
[30:10] | I wish I had some. | 我也希望我有 |
[30:12] | Looks like Samaritan’s already been here. | 看来撒马利亚人已经来过了 |
[30:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:18] | He’s still here, but he hasn’t found the hard drive yet. | 他还在这儿 还没找到硬盘 |
[30:23] | Wish me luck, Harry. | 祝我好运 哈罗 |
[30:25] | Ms. Groves? | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[30:31] | Please tell me you found Mr. Reese. | 拜托告诉我 你找到了里瑟先生 |
[30:33] | You found the van. | 你找到了那辆车 |
[30:36] | At the precinct. | 在警局 |
[30:40] | Detective Fusco, Mary’s killer is heading into the 8th precinct. | 弗斯科警探 杀玛丽的凶手正在前往第八分局 |
[30:52] | Mary’s too smart to hide it in her things. | 玛丽够聪明 不会藏在自己的东西里 |
[31:17] | Where is he? Where’s Reese? | 他在哪儿 里瑟在哪里 |
[31:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:25] | Welcome back to Brooklyn, John. | 欢迎回到布鲁克林 约翰 |
[31:27] | This time we’re gonna talk on my terms. | 这次按我的规矩谈 |
[31:43] | Elias spoke well of you, John. | 以利亚很赞赏你 约翰 |
[31:45] | You’re a man of honor | 你是个正直的人 |
[31:47] | with impeccable training, so it’d be doubly pointless to tie you up, | 训练有素 所以绑你也没用 |
[31:51] | but they’ll shoot you if you move from that chair. | 但如果你离开那把椅子 他们就会对你开枪 |
[31:54] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我努力记住 |
[31:57] | It’s been four months since Elias and Dominic were assassinated, | 伊利亚和多米尼克被杀已经四个月了 |
[32:02] | along with at least four other kingpins. | 还有至少四个其他黑帮头目也死了 |
[32:04] | What four other kingpins? | 什么四个其他黑帮头目 |
[32:05] | In Boston, Philly, Chicago. | 在波士顿 费城 芝加哥 |
[32:08] | That mean something to you? | 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[32:10] | I think it means crime doesn’t pay. | 意思是犯罪有报应 |
[32:17] | Four long months, I’ve been lying in wait to retaliate | 整整四个月 我都在等着报复 |
[32:20] | against whomever rose up to fill the void. | 那个取代以利亚的人 |
[32:22] | And nobody rose up, and I’m tired of waiting. | 然而并没有人出现 我不想再等了 |
[32:25] | I think you know who killed Elias, | 我想你知道是谁杀了以利亚 |
[32:27] | and I’d like for you to tell me who. | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[32:30] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[32:33] | Never forget a face. | 我记人很准 |
[32:34] | Maybe you have me confused with the last guy | 你大概把我错认成上一个 |
[32:36] | you held at gunpoint. | 被你瞄准的人了 |
[32:38] | If you don’t tell me where Reese is, | 如果你不告诉我里瑟在哪里 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna do more than just point. | 就不仅仅是瞄准了 |
[32:42] | Don’t know, don’t care, | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[32:44] | but I can’t let you leave with that hard drive. | 但我不能让你带走那个硬盘 |
[32:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:49] | What’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[32:50] | All I know is it’s dangerous, | 我只知道是很危险的东西 |
[32:51] | and my boss is paying good money for it. | 我老板为了得到它可是花了大钱 |
[32:53] | On top of murdering the poor woman who lived here. | 包括杀了住在这里的可怜女人 |
[32:58] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[33:03] | Tell me where Samaritan’s taken Reese. | 告诉我撒马利亚人把里瑟带去哪儿了 |
[33:06] | Samaritan? | 撒马利亚人 |
[33:08] | You really don’t know. | 看来你是真不知道 |
[33:10] | You’re just a cog in a wheel you can’t possibly comprehend. | 你只是个什么都不知道的小人物 |
[33:14] | You don’t know a damn thing about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[33:17] | You just know this: | 你只需要知道 |
[33:19] | I’m not going back to jail. | 我决不会再回监狱 |
[33:21] | You can forget about the drive too. | 硬盘你也别想了 |
[33:26] | Agree to disagree? | 求同存异 |
[33:30] | You work for an organization called Samaritan. | 你为一个叫撒马利亚人的组织工作 |
[33:33] | They may have convinced you of their own good intentions, | 他们也许花言巧语说服了你 |
[33:38] | but believe me, they’re lying. | 相信我 他们在撒谎 |
[34:00] | Detective Fusco! | 弗斯科警探 |
[34:05] | You need something, kid? | 有啥需要吗 孩子 |
[34:08] | Don’t move. Hands behind your back. | 不许动 双手放在身后 |
[34:18] | You’re gonna be okay, kid. | 你会没事的 孩子 |
[34:23] | Still no word from John. | 还是没有约翰的消息 |
[34:25] | The guy they sent was a runner. | 他们派来的只是个跑腿的 |
[34:26] | He didn’t know anything, | 他什么都不知道 |
[34:29] | but we know him. | 但我们知道他 |
[34:34] | It’s Jeff Blackwell. | 杰夫·布莱克韦尔 |
[34:36] | He was a number. | 他曾是号码 |
[34:38] | One we dismissed. | 我们筛选过的号码 |
[34:40] | Guess She was right after all. | 看来她是对的 |
[34:42] | He’s off the grid doing Samaritan’s bidding now. | 他暗地执行撒马利亚人的命令 |
[34:45] | Got a feeling we haven’t seen the last of him. | 咱们和他肯定后会有期 |
[34:49] | How’s our twitchy tech? | 焦躁的技术小哥如何了 |
[34:50] | Detective Fusco stopped one assassin, | 弗斯科警探阻止了一名杀手 |
[34:52] | but Samaritan will just keep sending more. | 但撒马利亚人还会派出更多人 |
[34:54] | And we can’t put a stop to it | 而我们无法阻止 |
[34:55] | until we understand why Garvin’s targeted in the first place. | 除非我们搞明白为什么嘉文会成为目标 |
[34:59] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这个能帮上忙 |
[35:00] | Blackwell said Samaritan thinks it’s dangerous. | 布莱克韦尔说撒马利亚人觉得这个很危险 |
[35:12] | It’s a backup of Krupa’s research. | 这是克鲁帕研究的备份 |
[35:15] | You saw this exact file on Carrick’s computer earlier today, | 你之前在卡里克的电脑上看到的就是这份文件 |
[35:19] | didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[35:19] | I couldn’t open it, remember? | 我没法打开 记得吗 |
[35:22] | Wily encryption. | 相当狡猾的加密 |
[35:24] | – That’s interesting. May I? – Yeah. | -有趣 我能试试吗 -当然 |
[35:30] | 打开文件 失败 错误 操作未许可 | |
[35:32] | Samaritan has encrypted the file | 撒马利亚人加密了文档 |
[35:35] | so that no human can ever open it. | 没有人类能打开 |
[35:37] | It’s a decoy, Ms. Groves. | 这是个诱饵 格罗夫斯女士 |
[35:39] | A fake. | 假文件 |
[35:40] | Samaritan planted this decoy on Carrick’s computer | 撒马利亚人在卡里克的电脑上植入这个诱饵 |
[35:43] | to frame him for Krupa’s murder. | 陷害他谋杀克鲁帕 |
[35:45] | How adorably ruthless and elaborate. | 多么残忍 多么精妙 |
[35:48] | Carrick has done this sort of thing before in Ecuador, | 卡里克在厄瓜多尔就做过这种事 |
[35:51] | so it’s more than easy to assume he did it here. | 所以自然会联想到这次也是他干的 |
[35:55] | Good work, Harry. | 干得好 哈罗 |
[35:58] | But how do we save Ethan Garvin’s life? | 不过我们要怎么救伊森·嘉文 |
[36:01] | Let’s assume that Samaritan is targeting Garvin | 假设撒马利亚人视嘉文为目标 |
[36:04] | because his investigation threatens to unearth | 是因为他的调查会揭露 |
[36:07] | a copy of Krupa’s research. | 克鲁帕研究的备份 |
[36:09] | Which is exactly what happened. | 而事实正是如此 |
[36:12] | By that logic, if we disseminate the research now, | 如此说来 如果我们现在就散布这份研究 |
[36:16] | Garvin ceases to be a threat. | 嘉文就不再是威胁了 |
[36:18] | The danger that he represents would’ve already come to pass. | 他可能造成的威胁已经发生 |
[36:21] | I can upload it to 15 online science journals right now. | 我现在就能把它上传给15家网络科学刊物 |
[36:25] | You could, but should we? | 是可以 但应该这么做吗 |
[36:29] | Why does Samaritan want to bury that research so badly? | 为什么撒马利亚人迫切地想掩藏这份研究 |
[36:32] | Could solving world hunger lead to an overpopulation problem? | 因为解决全球饥荒问题会引发人口过度膨胀吗 |
[36:35] | We can’t pretend to understand Samaritan’s motivations. | 我们没法理解撒马利亚人的动机 |
[36:39] | For all we know, it did all of this | 也许它的所做所为 |
[36:41] | just to assume control of the global food supply, | 是为了控制全球粮食供应 |
[36:44] | but what we do know is we can save a life today | 但我们能确定的 是想救这条人命 |
[36:47] | by doing the opposite of what Samaritan wants. | 只有跟撒马利亚人对着干 |
[36:50] | All I have to do is hit this button. | 我只需要按下这个按钮就行 |
[36:55] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[37:07] | 保存食物 克鲁帕·奈克著 | |
[37:10] | 保存食物 克鲁帕·奈克著 | |
[37:11] | 保存食物 克鲁帕·奈克著 | |
[37:14] | 目标 嘉文 伊森 行动 清除 | |
[37:17] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[37:20] | We’ll know soon enough. | 一会就知道了 |
[37:25] | I’ll tell you what you want to know, | 我会告诉你你想知道的 |
[37:28] | but these men need to leave the room. | 但这些人得出去 |
[37:31] | I’m not gonna put their lives at risk too. | 我不能也置他们于危险 |
[37:33] | These men are Elias’s men. | 这些都是以利亚的人 |
[37:35] | They were loyal to Elias. | 他们忠于以利亚 |
[37:37] | They’re every bit as invested in my mission. | 他们和我有着同样的目的 |
[37:42] | In that case, I’m leaving now, | 那我走了 |
[37:44] | but first I got to find my cell phone. | 不过我得把手机拿回来 |
[37:48] | Oh, come on, fellas. | 别闹了朋友 |
[37:50] | I thought we were men of honor. | 我还以为我们是正直的人 |
[37:51] | I can’t control them, John. | 我控制不了他们 约翰 |
[38:02] | Good. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以谈了 |
[38:07] | We saved a life today, but at what cost? | 我们今天挽救了一条生命 但代价是什么 |
[38:14] | John? Hello? | 约翰 是你吗 |
[38:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:18] | I’m with Bruce. | 我和布鲁斯一起 |
[38:20] | He wants the truth. | 他想知道真相 |
[38:22] | Won’t take no for an answer. | 一定要知道 |
[38:25] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[38:27] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[38:34] | I guess we can take Helper Monkey off the endangered species list. | 看来你家宠物脱离濒危生物名单了 |
[38:38] | For now at least. | 暂时是 |
[38:40] | Chin up, Harry. | 提起精神 哈罗 |
[38:42] | Our path to victory will reveal itself soon enough. | 制胜之法马上就揭晓了 |
[38:49] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[38:50] | 机器 撒马利亚人 | |
[38:57] | You did good, Garvin. | 你做得很好 嘉文 |
[38:57] | We got two guys in custody thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我们才抓住了这两人 |
[38:59] | Krupa’s still missing. Mary’s dead. | 克鲁帕仍然失踪 玛丽死了 |
[39:02] | Yeah, we did the best we could. | 我们只能尽力而为 |
[39:04] | It wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[39:06] | It never is. | 永远都不会够 |
[39:08] | That’s the curse of what we do, and why we never stop. | 这是我们的职业诅咒 也是永不止步的原因 |
[39:11] | I’m not giving up on Krupa. | 我不会放弃克鲁帕 |
[39:12] | She’s not alone among the missing. | 她不会就此淹没在失踪人口名单里 |
[39:15] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢了 警探 |
[39:17] | Go home and get some sleep. | 回家好好休息 |
[39:21] | And get yourself a razor, will you? | 麻烦剃下胡子行不 |
[39:44] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[39:46] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[39:48] | I apologize for not contacting you sooner, | 抱歉没有早点联系你 |
[39:50] | but it was for your own good. | 但这是为了你好 |
[39:52] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[39:53] | I knew you’d take vengeance, Bruce. | 我知道你会复仇 布鲁斯 |
[39:55] | Would surely get you killed. | 这会赔上你的性命 |
[39:58] | They said you burned up in that transport van. | 他们说你在运输车里被烧死了 |
[40:01] | Detective Fusco took a big risk that night. | 那晚弗斯科警探冒了巨大的风险 |
[40:05] | He got me here. | 他带我来了这里 |
[40:06] | John and Harold brought me back from the brink. | 约翰和哈罗德把我救了回来 |
[40:09] | Speaking of the good detective, | 说到好警探 |
[40:10] | he’s worried about you, John. | 他很担心你 约翰 |
[40:13] | We all were. | 我们都很担心 |
[40:16] | I’m telling you, this guy knows something about Riley. | 我跟你说 那人知道莱利的消息 |
[40:25] | Hey, Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[40:26] | Hey, buddy, you okay? Where are you? | 兄弟 你没事吧 在哪里呢 |
[40:27] | I’m with Bruce at the safe house. | 我和布鲁斯在安全屋 |
[40:30] | He’s not gonna bother you anymore. | 他不会再找你麻烦了 |
[40:32] | As long as you’re okay. | 你安全就行 |
[40:35] | Listen, Lionel, | 莱奈尔 |
[40:37] | you stuck your neck out for me, | 你为我冒险拼命 |
[40:39] | and we appreciate it. | 我们很感激 |
[40:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:44] | From all of us. | 我们都承情 |
[40:45] | Yeah, sure. | 行了 |
[40:48] | As long as you know I’m not done asking questions. | 只是你得知道 我还有很多疑问 |
[40:50] | I don’t even think the CEO’s guilty. | 我觉得那个总裁无罪 |
[40:52] | He thinks he got framed up, and guess what. | 他说他是被栽赃的 你猜怎么着 |
[40:54] | So do I. | 我信了 |
[40:55] | Can we pick this up tomorrow? | 我们能明天再说吗 |
[40:56] | No, we can’t. | 不能 |
[40:57] | There’s something strange going on right now, | 现在发生了很多事 |
[40:59] | and I’m gonna investigate it | 我要调查到底 |
[41:00] | with or without the nerd herd. | 宅客帮不帮忙我都要 |
[41:04] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 |
[41:06] | There’s a new player out there. | 有个新玩家 |
[41:07] | An adversary that we can’t beat, | 一个我们无法战胜的对手 |
[41:10] | and one we best not try and fight. | 我们最好别去对抗 |
[41:13] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:15] | We always faced our enemies head on. | 我们永远直面对手 |
[41:17] | We built a whole world that way. | 我们靠此打下的天下 |
[41:19] | Me, you, Anthony. | 我 你 安东尼 |
[41:20] | There’s no room for guys like us anymore, | 这个世界变了 我们都不再适合这个江湖 |
[41:23] | and you always understood the value of the shadows. | 你向来懂得隐身幕后的优势 |
[41:28] | Well, I don’t have that luxury anymore. | 我不再有这种优势了 |
[41:30] | With you gone, someone’s got to step up and handle the business, | 你不在 总得有人出来管事 |
[41:33] | lest we lost everything we created. | 否则我们将失去一切 |
[41:36] | Go back to the shadows, Bruce. | 回幕后吧 布鲁斯 |
[41:39] | Embrace them fully. | 接受现实 |
[41:41] | We all must. | 我们必须如此 |
[41:44] | I won’t give up that easily. | 我不会放弃 |
[41:46] | You know me better than that. | 你知道我不是那种人 |
[41:49] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[42:02] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[42:04] | What’s the word from the subway? | 地铁站那边情况怎样 |
[42:06] | Are the simulations up and running? | 模拟进行得顺利吗 |
[42:10] | There have been over 10 billion scenarios so far, | 已经运行了超过一百亿次 |
[42:15] | and I’m sorry to say, | 很抱歉告诉你 |
[42:18] | the Machine is struggling. | 机器情况不太好 |
[42:21] | So how bad? | 有多糟糕 |
[42:23] | She’s lost every one, John. | 她一次都没赢 约翰 |
[42:28] | I’m afraid we’re fighting a war we can’t win. | 恐怕我们在打一场打不赢的战争 |
[42:57] | Spare some change, brother? | 施舍点零钱吧 兄弟 |
[43:00] | Spare come change, brother? | 施舍点零钱吧 兄弟 |