时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[00:29] | I’m, um, Charlene. | 我是 沙琳 |
[00:33] | Pray Tell’s mother. | 普雷·泰尔的妈妈 |
[00:35] | Can I come in and talk to you for a minute? | 我能进去跟你聊聊吗 |
[00:38] | Mother to mother. | 母亲之间的谈话 |
[00:42] | I got some ice tea brewed. | 我泡了些冰茶 |
[00:54] | Um, is-is that his… | 那是他的… |
[00:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:05] | I guess no pine box on Hart Island for him? | 看来哈特岛上没有他的位置了 |
[01:10] | I’m, um, ashamed. | 我 很惭愧 |
[01:14] | I know what you were to my son. | 我知道你对我儿子来说有多重要 |
[01:19] | His best friend. | 你是他最好的朋友 |
[01:22] | His sister. | 他的姐妹 |
[01:25] | His real mother. | 他真正的妈妈 |
[01:28] | What would Pray say now if he could see the two of us sitting here? | 普雷要是能看到我俩一起坐在这 会说什么呢 |
[01:33] | I think that might have been the only thing | 我想这可能是唯一能让他 |
[01:35] | that might have ever made him speechless. | 说不出话的事情吧 |
[01:40] | You know, I think it’s best you put any regret | 我觉得你现在最好不去想 |
[01:42] | about you and Pray away, right now. | 你跟普雷之间的遗憾 |
[01:44] | Or else that’s all you gonna think about of him | 否则你余生每次想起他 |
[01:46] | – for the rest of your life. – I know. I know. | -都只剩遗憾 -我知道 我知道 |
[01:49] | But what I wouldn’t give to get one more minute with him. | 但我愿付出一切来换取再跟他多待一分钟 |
[01:54] | Well… | 这样想… |
[01:57] | We got all the minutes we gonna get. | 这一切都自有定数 |
[02:04] | I… | 我… |
[02:06] | I came here to ask you a favor. | 我来这是想请你帮个忙 |
[02:08] | Pray wrote a will, | 普雷写了遗嘱 |
[02:10] | and he gave his power of attorney to my sister, Jada. | 把遗嘱执行权给了我妹妹 杰达 |
[02:14] | I had to practically get on my knees and beg her | 我几乎是跪下求她 |
[02:17] | to let me fulfill one of his last wishes. | 让我完成其中一个遗愿 |
[02:20] | I brought him into this world. | 把他带到这个世界的是我啊 |
[02:22] | And… | 而且… |
[02:24] | Well, anyway. Thank the Lord that she finally agreed. | 算了 谢天谢地 她最终同意了 |
[02:28] | But I can’t fulfill that wish without your help. | 但没有你的帮助我无法完成那个遗愿 |
[02:32] | Anything. Just tell me what to do. | 要我做什么你尽管说 |
[02:36] | This is half of Pray’s ashes. | 这是普雷一半的骨灰 |
[02:40] | I kept the other half for myself. | 我保留了另一半 |
[02:43] | You think he’d be okay with that? | 你觉得他能接受吗 |
[02:46] | I think he would want that. | 我觉得他会希望如此 |
[02:50] | He left these heart-shaped lockets. | 他留下了这些心形吊坠盒 |
[02:55] | He wants you to put a little of him in each one, | 他想让你在每个小盒子里放一点他的骨灰 |
[02:58] | and give it to those who are most precious to him. | 然后把它们送给对他最重要的人 |
[03:03] | Whatever you have left, you can do what you want. | 至于剩下的 你想怎么处理都行 |
[03:05] | Scatter them. Keep them. | 洒了还是留着都行 |
[03:07] | You’ve got mother’s rights too, Blanca. | 你也有作为母亲的权利 布兰卡 |
[03:11] | I’ll take care of everything. | 放心交给我吧 |
[03:14] | He… | 他… |
[03:16] | He made this one for you. | 他亲手为你做的 |
[03:28] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[03:30] | May I… | 我能… |
[03:33] | put it on you? | 帮你戴上吗 |
[03:56] | Thank you for loving my baby. | 谢谢你爱我的孩子 |
[04:01] | Well… | 好了… |
[04:04] | – I better get out of here. – Okay. | -我该走了 -好 |
[04:05] | Took up enough of your time. | 占用你够长时间的了 |
[04:08] | Ch-Charlene, wait. | 沙琳 等等 |
[04:13] | I can’t have any more minutes with Pray, | 我再也没机会与普雷相处了 |
[04:17] | but I’m so glad that I got to share | 但我很高兴能还有机会 |
[04:19] | these few minutes with you. | 与你共度这几分钟 |
[04:40] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[04:44] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[04:46] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[04:48] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[05:12] | These protease inhibitors are a miracle. | 蛋白酶抑制剂简直是奇迹 |
[05:16] | I’m watching my patients make full recoveries | 我眼看着我的病人完全康复了 |
[05:18] | from something that would’ve otherwise | 如果没有这个药的话 |
[05:20] | sent them to they graves. | 他们就要去见阎王了 |
[05:21] | We’re calling it “The Lazarus Effect.” | 我们称之为”拉撒路效应” |
[05:23] | The question is no longer, “What do we do?” | 现在问题不再是”做什么” |
[05:26] | but, “How do we do it?” | 而是”怎么做” |
[05:28] | Right. Right. Exactly. | 没错 没错 说得好 |
[05:31] | Some of us are lucky enough to get into the trials, | 一些人有幸参与了临床试验 |
[05:33] | but what about those who can’t afford | 但还有那些负担不起 |
[05:35] | $10,000 a year for new meds? | 每年一万的药费的人呢 |
[05:37] | It’s the same fucking problem we’ve always had. | 这个操蛋的问题已经困扰我们很久了 |
[05:40] | Politicians and Big Pharma are dragging their asses, | 政客与大制药公司拖拖拉拉不肯行动 |
[05:43] | because our lives mean nothing to them. | 因为我们的生命对他们来说一文不值 |
[05:46] | That’s why we’ve got to take this next protest a step further. | 所以我们要把这次抗议游行向前推进一步 |
[05:51] | Here’s an idea. Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 我有个主意 |
[05:54] | It’s a radical step, but it’s a necessary one to get | 很激进 但要引起那些混蛋的重视 |
[05:56] | these motherfuckers’ attention, | 这是必要的一步 |
[05:57] | because we will never have their empathy | 因为我们永远也得不到他们的共情 |
[06:00] | – or compassion. – No. | -或同情 -没错 |
[06:02] | So, we are gonna release the ashes of those we’ve lost | 所以 我们要把逝去的亲朋的骨灰 |
[06:05] | onto the mayor’s fucking front lawn. | 洒到市长门前的草坪上 |
[06:08] | That way, he won’t just see the dead as just a number anymore. | 那样一来 他就不会再将死亡看作区区数字 |
[06:11] | Who here is willing to make this kind of sacrifice?! | 这里有谁愿意做出这个牺牲 |
[06:16] | When my son died two days ago, | 两天前我儿子去世时 |
[06:19] | he asked me to drop his body on the doorsteps of the FDA, | 他叫我把他的骨灰洒在药监局门口 |
[06:24] | but I think this can be even more powerful. | 但我觉得你的提议更有力 |
[06:29] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[06:30] | – Me, too. – Yeah, let’s do it! | -也算我一个 -我们上 |
[06:31] | Fuck yeah. We got nothing to lose. | 操他娘的 反正我们也被逼到尽头了 |
[06:33] | Okay, let’s take a vote. | 好 我们投个票 |
[06:36] | Who here thinks that their loved ones | 有谁觉得 他们的至亲至爱 |
[06:38] | would want their ashes to be a part of this history? | 会希望自己的骨灰成为这段历史的见证 |
[06:41] | Guys, we have lost thousands | 同志们 我们失去了 |
[06:43] | and thousands of people, | 成千上万的人 |
[06:44] | – and they are just sitting… – Yes! | -而他们只能静静待在… -没错 |
[06:46] | In urns, inactive. | 骨灰盒里 无法战斗 |
[06:49] | Well, if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[06:50] | they were revolutionaries who died for a cause. | 他们就是为崇高事业而死的革命者 |
[06:53] | – Yeah! – They are calling out, | -没错 -他们从坟墓里呼唤着 |
[06:55] | beyond the grave, to be in service. | 要为此献一份力 |
[06:57] | – Yes! – And they want to be active in our final fight. | -好 -他们想在最后的斗争中贡献力量 |
[07:00] | Who is willing | 谁愿意 |
[07:02] | to send one more message out into the world? | 再向这个世界传递一个信息 |
[07:04] | To demand access to these lifesaving meds | 来争取那些救命药 |
[07:07] | to stop the endless death? | 阻止无尽的死亡 |
[07:11] | I will. I will! | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[07:15] | ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[07:20] | ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[07:25] | ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[07:29] | ACT UP! ACT UP! | 行动 行动 |
[07:31] | ACT UP! ACT UP! ACT UP! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[07:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, baby. | 还好 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Everyone’s here. | 大家都到了 |
[08:03] | Y’all are probably wondering why y’all here. | 你们可能都纳闷为什么来这里 |
[08:13] | This was Pray’s sanctuary. | 这里是普雷的庇护所 |
[08:16] | His home. | 他的家 |
[08:20] | We had some good times here. | 我们在这里度过了很多快乐时光 |
[08:24] | And I couldn’t think of a more fitting place | 我想 没有比这里更适合 |
[08:27] | to carry out his final wish. | 完成他遗愿的地方了 |
[08:30] | Y’all were most precious to him. | 你们都是他最珍视的人 |
[08:33] | And y’all gave him so much. | 你们都给予了他很多 |
[08:35] | And he wanted to make sure that each of you | 他希望让你们所有人 |
[08:38] | have a little bit of him. | 都能拥有他的一部分 |
[08:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Originally, Pray’s instructions was not to give you one of these. | 普雷本来说不打算给你的 |
[09:13] | But he was just playing around. | 但他只是开玩笑 |
[09:29] | “Elektra… | “伊莱察… |
[09:32] | Elektra fights every day to get what’s hers, | 伊莱察每天都在为自己争取 |
[09:36] | and maybe that looks like a selfish act, | 看起来或许有些自私 |
[09:39] | but the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[09:40] | every time Elektra gets herself something, | 每当伊莱察有所得 |
[09:43] | she shows all of us, the world, | 都在向我们展示世界的广阔 |
[09:46] | how much we are capable of. | 我们的潜力巨大 |
[09:48] | How much we deserve.” | 我们值得更好的” |
[09:53] | He actually wrote down a little something about all of you. | 他其实给每个人都写了几句话 |
[09:57] | I guess it was back when he was sure | 我想这是在他意识到 |
[09:59] | that he didn’t have too long left. | 自己时日无多时写下的 |
[10:03] | Lulu. | 露露 |
[10:05] | He said you got a real strength in you, girl. | 他说你内心有真正强大的力量 |
[10:07] | And that sometimes, | 有时候 |
[10:08] | when he was feeling like he couldn’t fight no more, | 当他觉得自己已经无力抗争了 |
[10:11] | he would think of you, and how you never took any shit off no one. | 他会想起你那副从来不在乎别人怎么说的态度 |
[10:15] | And that made him laugh, | 那会让他开怀大笑 |
[10:17] | and it would get him through the night. | 帮他度过难熬的夜晚 |
[10:22] | And, Judy… | 朱迪… |
[10:23] | He said you actually made him believe | 他说你让他终于相信 |
[10:25] | in the goodness of white people. | 白人里也有好人 |
[10:32] | And, Angel and Papi… | 安吉尔和帕比… |
[10:35] | He never thought that so close to home, in our neighborhood, | 他从未想到在自己身边 在我们的社区中 |
[10:39] | in our community, | 我们的群体中 |
[10:41] | he would ever see the kind of romance and love | 他能见到电影中才有的 |
[10:44] | that he saw in the movies. | 浪漫爱情 |
[10:46] | Real, true love. | 真实 真正的爱 |
[10:48] | And in these darkest times, | 在最黑暗的时光里 |
[10:50] | your love gave him hope for the future. | 你们的爱让他对未来又有了希望 |
[10:54] | And to the Great Council… | 还有尊敬的评审团… |
[10:57] | Manhattan, Castle and Jack. | 曼哈顿 卡索 杰克 |
[11:00] | He said… | 他说… |
[11:03] | “Fellas, we held our crazy world together, | “朋友们 我们撑起了这个疯狂的世界 |
[11:05] | the tribal chiefs, the four pillars of the ballroom. | 我们是领头人 是舞会的四根台柱子 |
[11:08] | Whatever legacy I leave behind, I owe it to your friendship | 我留给世界的一切 都归功于你们给予的友谊 |
[11:12] | and your commitment to the magic of the balls.” | 以及你们对舞会的无私奉献” |
[11:20] | And, Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[11:21] | To you he wrote, | 他向你写道 |
[11:24] | “I was never old. I was never sick with you. | “和你在一起 我感觉从未老去 也未有伤病 |
[11:29] | I didn’t have to be an emcee on a stage or a father. | 我不必成为舞台上的主持人或者一位家父 |
[11:32] | In the best moments we shared, there was no performance. | 在我们共度的美好时光中 我不需要表演 |
[11:36] | I was just me.” | 我只是我” |
[11:47] | What did Pray say to you, Ma? | 普雷跟你说了什么 妈 |
[11:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[11:52] | There was nothing ever left unsaid between us. | 我们之间没有什么未尽之言 |
[12:05] | There’s one more thing we got to do. | 我们还有一件事要做 |
[12:07] | Something that Pray never asked, | 普雷从未提及此事 |
[12:09] | but I know he would want. | 但我知道他一定希望如此 |
[12:13] | I didn’t use all those ashes up in those lockets. | 我没有把骨灰都放进项链里 |
[12:16] | We gonna use the rest of them, and put them somewhere special. | 我们要把剩下的骨灰 放在一个特别的地方 |
[12:22] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:26] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:31] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:35] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:39] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:44] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:48] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:51] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[12:57] | ACT UP! Fight back! Fight AIDS! | 行动 反抗 抗艾 |
[13:08] | ♪ Someday he’ll come along ♪ | ♪ 某天他会前来 ♪ |
[13:12] | ♪ The man I love ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人 ♪ |
[13:15] | ♪ And he’ll be big and strong ♪ | ♪ 他会高大强壮 ♪ |
[13:19] | ♪ The man I love ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人 ♪ |
[13:23] | ♪ And when he comes my way ♪ | ♪ 当他来我到身边 ♪ |
[13:27] | ♪ I’ll do my best ♪ | ♪ 我会尽我所能 ♪ |
[13:29] | ♪ To make him stay ♪ | ♪ 让他驻足停留 ♪ |
[13:38] | ♪ He’ll look at me and smile ♪ | ♪ 他会与我相视而笑 ♪ |
[13:42] | ♪ I’ll understand ♪ | ♪ 我就会明白 ♪ |
[13:42] | 安息 死于 安慰剂的孩子们 | |
[13:45] | ♪ And in a little while ♪ | ♪ 不多时 ♪ |
[13:49] | ♪ He’ll take my hand ♪ | ♪ 他就会握住我的手 ♪ |
[13:53] | ♪ And though it seems absurd ♪ | ♪ 尽管这或许有些荒唐 ♪ |
[13:56] | ♪ I know we both ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们 ♪ |
[13:59] | ♪ Won’t say a word ♪ | ♪ 都会不发一言 ♪ |
[14:07] | ♪ Maybe I shall meet him Sunday ♪ | ♪ 或许我会在周日与他相遇 ♪ |
[14:12] | ♪ Maybe Monday ♪ | ♪ 也可能是周一 ♪ |
[14:16] | ♪ Maybe not ♪ | ♪ 也可能不是 ♪ |
[14:21] | ♪ Still I’m sure to meet him one day ♪ | ♪ 但我确定 某日我终会与他相遇 ♪ |
[14:27] | ♪ Maybe Tuesday ♪ | ♪ 可能是在周二 ♪ |
[14:31] | ♪ Will be my good news day ♪ | ♪ 可能是我福音沓来的那天 ♪ |
[14:40] | ♪ He’ll build a little home ♪ | ♪ 他会构筑一个小家 ♪ |
[14:44] | ♪ Just meant for two ♪ | ♪ 只为我们二人而造 ♪ |
[14:47] | ♪ From which I’ll never roam ♪ | ♪ 我不会再漂泊不定 ♪ |
[14:51] | ♪ Who would? Would you? ♪ | ♪ 谁会呢 你会吗 ♪ |
[14:55] | ♪ And so, all else above ♪ | ♪ 所以最重要的是 ♪ |
[14:59] | ♪ I’m waiting for ♪ | ♪ 我在等待 ♪ |
[15:01] | ♪ The man I love ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人 ♪ |
[15:11] | ♪ And so All else above ♪ | ♪ 所以最重要的是 ♪ |
[15:18] | ♪ I’m waiting for ♪ | ♪ 我在等待 ♪ |
[15:22] | ♪ The man I Love. ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人 ♪ |
[15:44] | Candles are for birthday cakes. Why you got to be so silly? | 只有生日蛋糕才要蜡烛 你怎么蠢兮兮的 |
[15:48] | This is more important than a birthday. | 这比生日更重要 |
[15:51] | Because as of today, my baby girl’s officially a nurse. | 因为从今天起 我的宝贝正式成为了一名护士 |
[15:56] | And on top of all of that, it’s our four-year anniversary. | 除此之外 今天还是我们四周年纪念日 |
[15:59] | Now, go on and blow out that candle | 现在 吹蜡烛吧 |
[16:00] | before it drips all over the place. | 省得蜡油滴得到处都是 |
[16:03] | Go on, girl. You’re so dramatic. | 快吹 宝贝 搞这么复杂 |
[16:05] | I got to make a wish. | 我得许个愿 |
[16:11] | So, it’s carrot cake and cream cheese? | 所以 这是胡萝卜蛋糕和奶油干酪 |
[16:12] | Your favorite. | 都是你的最爱 |
[16:14] | Thanks for understanding about Saturday. | 谢谢你理解这周六对我的意义 |
[16:16] | Of course. You got to do what you got to do. | 当然 你有你的安排 |
[16:19] | Do your thing. | 做你自己的事 |
[16:20] | We’ll celebrate our anniversary next weekend. | 下周末再庆祝我们的纪念日 |
[16:22] | – Okay. – But, in the meantime, | -好吧 -但同时呢 |
[16:25] | I’ll just be thinking of all the things you could do | 我也想想你能做些什么 |
[16:27] | – to make it up to me. – You so nasty. | -来弥补一下我 -你恶心惹 |
[16:30] | – You love it? – I do. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[16:35] | You been up there to see Judy yet? | 你最近有见过朱迪吗 |
[16:37] | Is she still working up on the fourth floor? | 她还在四楼工作吗 |
[16:39] | Same floor. | 还在那层 |
[16:40] | It’s a different gig though. | 但工作不一样了 |
[16:43] | You should go up there and say hey. | 你应该上楼跟她打个招呼 |
[16:44] | Show your face. She misses you. | 见一面 她很想你 |
[16:47] | And you get to see what they’ve done with the place. | 你也能有机会看看这地方变化有多大 |
[16:49] | Since, you know, you done left us for Saint Vincent’s. | 毕竟你抛下我们跑去了圣文森医院 |
[16:52] | You’re Saint Vincent’s. | 现在是圣文森医院的人了 |
[16:54] | Think you, think you fancy now. | 看看你 现在多厉害 |
[16:56] | – Okay, baby. – All right. | -好吧 宝贝 -好了 |
[16:58] | You have a good day at work. | 你今天好好工作 |
[16:59] | And I’ll see you later on tonight? | 我们今晚再见 |
[17:01] | Yes, you will. Yes, you will. | 是的 今晚见 今晚见 |
[17:02] | Come here. | 亲一个 |
[17:07] | Later, man. | 今晚见 宝贝 |
[17:08] | Tasting like a cupcake. | 和纸杯蛋糕一样美味 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna be tasting like that tonight. | 我今晚会更加美味 |
[17:12] | Don’t start nothin’. | 你在玩火 |
[17:14] | – Thank you. – Don’t start nothin’. | -谢谢 -你在玩火 |
[17:29] | Remember how I said | 你还记得我当初说 |
[17:30] | I didn’t become a nurse to help people die? | 我做护士不是为了看着病人一个个去世的 |
[17:33] | Well, look at me now. | 你看我现在 |
[17:35] | I mean, it’s so great to come to work | 每天上班都知道有新生命在等着你 |
[17:36] | knowing that life awaits me. | 是一件多美好的事情 |
[17:39] | And the smell of babies? | 还有婴儿的奶香 |
[17:41] | It’s my new happy place. | 这就是我的新天堂 |
[17:43] | You know, I don’t even recognize this place anymore. | 我都快认不出这里了 |
[17:46] | They got all of this brand-new equipment, | 换上了全新的设备 |
[17:48] | and they finally painted these nasty-ass walls. | 终于把这破墙重新粉刷了 |
[17:51] | The hospital magically came up with a budget | 艾滋病患者数量减少后 |
[17:54] | for all sorts of things once AIDS patients | 医院的各项开支预算 |
[17:56] | didn’t come in as often. | 都奇迹般地增加了 |
[17:59] | God, those new drugs are a fucking miracle. | 天啊 新型药品简直就是奇迹 |
[18:02] | I’ve never felt better. | 我现在状态极佳 |
[18:03] | I’m so proud that you never gave up. | 我真为你骄傲 你从未放弃 |
[18:06] | You’re healthy. | 你现在身体健康 |
[18:08] | You have a hot man. | 有一个性感男友 |
[18:10] | A new job at Saint Vincent’s. | 还在圣文森医院找到了新工作 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna live a very long and happy life, Blanca. | 你肯定会快快乐乐 健康长寿 布兰卡 |
[18:17] | You know, I didn’t believe that for the longest time, Judy. | 我之前一直都不信 朱迪 |
[18:20] | But now, I think you might be right. | 但现在 我觉得你可能没错 |
[18:24] | That’s why I volunteer. | 所以我成为了志愿者 |
[18:26] | I got to give back what was once freely given to me. | 我得把大家给予我的力量传递下去 |
[18:29] | I see Pray Tell looking down at you, smiling. | 我仿佛能看见普雷·泰尔微笑地看着你 |
[18:33] | I hear him all the time. | 我一直能听见他的声音 |
[18:35] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:37] | Sometimes he gives me advice. | 有时他给我提一些建议 |
[18:41] | And sometimes he tells me a joke. | 有时给我讲笑话 |
[18:45] | But most times he gives me reassurance | 但他带给我最多的是安心 |
[18:47] | that I’m taken care of and that everything is gonna be okay. | 告诉我他会照看着我 一切都会好的 |
[18:50] | Keep listening to him. | 继续听他的话吧 |
[18:52] | I do. | 我就是 |
[18:59] | Look at the babies. | 看这些宝宝 |
[19:01] | – Aren’t they sweet? – They are beautiful. | -他们多可爱啊 -真漂亮啊 |
[19:14] | Patient 35117? | 35117号病人 |
[19:41] | Safaree, | 萨法莉 |
[19:44] | you tested positive for HIV. | 你的艾滋检测是阳性 |
[19:56] | Here. | 给 |
[19:59] | Is there anyone you can call? | 你需要给谁打个电话吗 |
[20:01] | Friends? Family? | 朋友 家人 |
[20:04] | I just moved here six months ago. | 我六个月前才搬过来 |
[20:07] | My parents don’t speak to me no more. | 家人不肯跟我联系了 |
[20:10] | I ain’t got no one. | 我没人可以依靠 |
[20:12] | Have you been working the pier? | 你在码头那边拉客吗 |
[20:15] | I know it well. | 我都清楚 |
[20:17] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对的 |
[20:18] | I used to work there myself when I was your age. | 像你这么大的时候 我也在那里拉客 |
[20:21] | Back then, there were six piers. | 过去有六个码头 |
[20:23] | And now there’s only one. | 现在只有一个了 |
[20:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:28] | When I found out that I was HIV positive, | 当我知道自己艾滋阳性的时候 |
[20:31] | there weren’t any drugs that were available. | 还没有研发出有效药物 |
[20:34] | AIDS was a death sentence. | 艾滋病与死刑无异 |
[20:36] | But now people are living long and healthy lives, | 但现在患者可以健康长寿 |
[20:38] | as long as we keep taking our meds | 只要我们能坚持吃药 |
[20:40] | and listening to what the doctors say. | 谨遵医嘱 |
[20:44] | – You’re HIV positive? – I am. | -你也是阳性 -我是 |
[20:47] | And I’m proof you are gonna be okay, | 你看看我现在 只要按要求服药 |
[20:50] | if you follow the protocols. | 你也会没事的 |
[20:53] | I can’t afford all that. | 我负担不起这些 |
[20:55] | Well, see, that’s why I’m here to help. | 所以我会给你提供帮助 |
[20:58] | I am gonna help you get signed up | 我会帮你报名 |
[21:00] | for the AIDS Drug Assistance Program. | 参加艾滋药物协助计划 |
[21:03] | Depending on your income, | 考虑到你的收入情况 |
[21:05] | you might not even have to pay a penny for your health care. | 你可能不需要为医疗服务花一分钱 |
[21:08] | And let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[21:12] | You are gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:18] | How about this? | 要不这样 |
[21:21] | There is a function happening on Saturday night. | 周六晚上有一场大型活动 |
[21:27] | Something I think you might enjoy. | 你可能会喜欢 |
[21:31] | It’s where I found my community. | 我也是在那儿找到了自己的社群 |
[21:35] | And where I found my hope. | 找到了希望 |
[22:11] | Looks like we aren’t the only ones who had the idea | 看来不只有我们有这想法 |
[22:13] | for a ladies’ lunch. | 闺蜜聚餐 |
[22:15] | Well, it is the Sex and the City effect. | 这叫”欲望都市”效应 |
[22:18] | These ladies all came into the city to have sex? | 所以女士们都进城来泄欲吗 |
[22:22] | You ever seen Sex and the City? | 你没看过”欲望都市”吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, girl. You ain’t got HBO? | 你家没有家庭影院频道吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, you loaded. | 对啊 你那么有钱 |
[22:26] | I figured you would have splurged | 我还以为你肯定会大肆挥霍 |
[22:27] | on the premium movie package by now. | 买那些会员电影资源呢 |
[22:28] | – Right. – Showtime, HBO, Cinemax. | -没错 -娱乐时间 家庭影院 电影频道 |
[22:31] | Word. | 同意 |
[22:32] | – Rich girl. – I don’t have television in my penthouse. | -富婆 -我的豪华公寓里可没有电视 |
[22:34] | It rots your brain and turns it to Cream of Wheat. | 这东西只会腐蚀你的大脑 把它变成一堆糨糊 |
[22:36] | Okay, look. I have to be honest, I tried watching that show. | 老实说 我试着看过那部剧 |
[22:39] | And first of all, I ain’t never seen women talk about sex as much as they do. | 首先 我没见过哪个女人会那么频繁地谈论性 |
[22:43] | And second of all, they need to call it. | 其次 这剧不如改名叫 |
[22:44] | Being White and the City. | “白人都市” |
[22:45] | ‘Cause ain’t none of them girls got a Black | 主角没有一个非裔 |
[22:47] | – or Latina friend. – Not one. | -或者拉丁裔 -一个都没有 |
[22:49] | Not even a sidekick. | 配角里也没有 |
[22:51] | Let me guess, Cosmopolitan? | 让我猜猜看 大都会吗 |
[22:53] | Thank you. Yes, I am. | 多谢夸奖 都市丽人本人 |
[22:55] | Bitch, a Cosmo is a drink | 宝贝 那是鸡尾酒的名字 |
[22:57] | that the Sex and the City ladies love. | “欲望都市”里女主最爱的鸡尾酒 |
[23:00] | I’ll have a real drink. | 我要真正的酒 |
[23:01] | Johnny Walker on the rocks. | 尊尼获加 纯饮加冰 |
[23:02] | Blue Label if you have it. | 最好是蓝牌 |
[23:05] | Bring four, actually. | 四杯 谢谢 |
[23:07] | I refuse to let some TV show about white girls | 我才不要让电视里的白人女孩 |
[23:10] | define how we eat, drink and gather as girlfriends. | 定义我们的吃喝 我们的闺蜜聚会 |
[23:13] | We’ve always made our own rules, | 我们一直是自己的主宰 |
[23:15] | and we ain’t stopping now. | 现在也是一样 |
[23:16] | – I know that’s right. – Heard that. | -没错 -同意 |
[23:20] | I told those mafia gentlemen, | 我跟那些黑手党说 |
[23:22] | I know men. | 我了解男人 |
[23:23] | I know what turns them on. | 我知道怎么让他们硬起来 |
[23:26] | Yes, phone sex was lucrative, | 没错 色情电话行业利润丰厚 |
[23:28] | but only because there wasn’t a better option. | 但那是因为那时没有更好的选择 |
[23:30] | Now there is. | 而现在 |
[23:32] | Webcam interactions. | 有了网络视频平台 |
[23:33] | Remove the need for the imagination | 就不需要再凭空想象 |
[23:35] | and you can charge twice the price. | 还可以收两倍的钱 |
[23:37] | That alone pays for my condo in Boca Raton. | 光这一点就够我买下博卡拉顿的公寓了 |
[23:40] | Darlings, I was rich before, | 孩子们 我之前只能算是有钱 |
[23:42] | but now if I drop a thousand dollars on the street, | 现在 就算在大街上掉了一千美元 |
[23:44] | I don’t even bother wasting time to pick it up. | 我都不想浪费时间给它捡起来 |
[23:48] | Well, you talking real tough, Elektra. | 话说得这么绝 伊莱察 |
[23:49] | But I know you quietly giving money to those hospitals | 我可是知道你悄悄地捐钱给医院 |
[23:52] | and those drug-treatment facilities to help the girls. | 资助戒毒所 来帮助那些女孩 |
[23:55] | And she’s paying for hormones and surgeries, too. | 她还为她们的激素治疗和变性手术买单 |
[23:58] | A regular transsexual Robin Hood. | 跨性别侠盗罗宾汉 |
[24:01] | Shh! Don’t be so loud, ladies. | 小点声 女士们 |
[24:03] | I have a reputation as a cold, hard bitch to uphold. | 我可是公认的冷酷无情 我得维持高冷的形象 |
[24:07] | Okay, well, if you ever decide you need a new accountant | 收到 对了 如果你需要会计 |
[24:10] | to deal with the money you actually declare to the government, | 管理你报给政府的资产 |
[24:13] | give me a call, because First Manhattan | 打给我就行 第一曼哈顿 |
[24:15] | just moved me over to their tax department. | 刚把我调去他们的税务部门 |
[24:17] | – What? – And I am helping people with their taxes now. | -什么 -我现在负责税务相关的业务 |
[24:19] | – What? Lulu, that is incredible. – Congratulations. | -天啊 露露 太棒了 -恭喜 |
[24:23] | – So bougie, in a good way. – Right. | -人上人了啊 是夸你呢 -对 |
[24:26] | Well, what about you, Angel? What’s your update? | 你呢 安吉尔 你最近怎么样 |
[24:29] | My baby started third grade. | 我儿子上三年级了 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 真好 |
[24:32] | You know, being a full-time mother is… | 做全职妈妈真的… |
[24:36] | It’s just the most craziest, | 是世界上最疯狂 |
[24:37] | most beautiful thing in the world. | 最美好的事 |
[24:40] | I make breakfast for him every morning. | 我每天早上会给他做早餐 |
[24:42] | It’s just cereal and milk, but… | 虽然只是牛奶麦片 但… |
[24:44] | – Girl. – I put a napkin out and everything. Okay? | -拜托 -我会很正式地铺上餐巾什么的 好吗 |
[24:47] | – You wake up before noon? – Every day. | -不到中午你能醒吗 -我每天都起早 |
[24:49] | – Okay. – Except Sunday, that’s Mommy’s morning to sleep in. | -好吧 -除了周日 妈妈可以睡懒觉 |
[24:52] | I heard that. | 真不错 |
[24:53] | And Papi’s getting me back in the game, y’all. | 还有 帕比带我重新回归业界了 |
[24:55] | They putting me on a bottle of this new hairspray | 他们让我去拍一款新发胶的广告 |
[24:57] | that’s for real thick, curly hair, just like ours. | 专门给我们这种又厚又卷的头发用的 |
[25:00] | I’m-a get y’all bottles. | 我给你们一人留了一瓶 |
[25:01] | My God. I forgot to tell y’all about Damon. | 我天 我忘记跟你们说戴蒙的事了 |
[25:03] | – He sent me a letter, y’all. – Really? | -他给我写了一封信 -真的吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah, he’s in Chicago, | 对 他现在住芝加哥 |
[25:06] | living with some nice man who’s got three dance studios | 和一个坐拥三家舞蹈工作室的好男人同居了 |
[25:09] | that he teaches in. | 他就是工作室的舞蹈老师 |
[25:11] | And he wanted me to send y’all all his love. | 他让我代他向你们问好 |
[25:14] | Well, that’s lovely. He has a sugar daddy. | 真好 他也有干爹了 |
[25:16] | My God. | 天啊 |
[25:19] | And we all know about you, Mother Blanca. | 我们可都知道你的近况 布兰卡妈妈 |
[25:23] | A real, official nurse. | 现在是正式的护士了 |
[25:25] | Educated, graduated and certified by the state. | 受过教育 顺利毕业 国家认证的护士 |
[25:29] | Who would have guessed that you would have found a way | 谁能想到你真能找到一条路 |
[25:31] | to monetize your annoyingly endless kindness for your fellow man. | 把你对同胞无穷无尽的善良变现呢 |
[25:37] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[25:40] | My heart. My Blanca. | 我的甜心 我的布兰卡 |
[25:44] | Okay, stop. | 好了 行了 |
[25:45] | Happy endings are for movies. | 美满的结局只属于电影 |
[25:48] | We done been through too much pain to fool ourselves | 我们经历了太多痛苦 不会自欺欺人地 |
[25:50] | into thinking that all the bad is in the past, | 认为一切不幸都过去了 |
[25:52] | but I do believe in… happy moments. | 但我还是相信… 有快乐的时刻 |
[25:58] | Sometimes they last a minute, sometimes a year. | 有时只持续一分钟 有时持续一年 |
[26:00] | But when they come… | 但当快乐到来… |
[26:02] | you just got to recognize and celebrate, so… | 你要做的只是接受和庆祝 所以… |
[26:06] | Here’s to all of our happy moments together. | 敬我们一起的快乐时光 |
[26:12] | Not only did we survive, but we are thriving. | 我们不仅活了下来 我们还要活出彩 |
[26:15] | – Cheers. – Amen. Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink. | -干杯 -阿门 碰 碰 碰 碰 |
[26:17] | – Cheers, Mama. – Yes. | -干杯 妈妈 -干杯 |
[26:22] | Shit. Look, I got to go. | 靠 我得走了 |
[26:23] | I got to help these kids get ready for the ball tonight. | 我得帮那些孩子准备今晚的走秀 |
[26:25] | Ay, Mother Blanca and her children already? | 布兰卡母亲这么快就有别的孩子了 |
[26:27] | Okay, listen. These kids are trophy-winning machines. | 这些孩子简直拿奖拿到手软 |
[26:30] | Why do you insist on going back to that sweaty, airless room? | 你为什么坚持要回到那个又臭又闷的房间呢 |
[26:35] | Can’t you see we’ve all outgrown it? | 我们已经飞上枝头了 |
[26:37] | Elektra, you know you can’t outgrow your family. | 伊莱察 人总是飞不出自己的家庭的 |
[26:40] | Besides, you got to remember why the balls started | 况且 你要记得舞会最初 |
[26:42] | in the first place. | 存在的意义 |
[26:44] | They were a place for all of us to be all of them things | 那是让我们发掘一切可能性的地方 |
[26:46] | that we weren’t allowed to be out in the world. | 哪怕世界不允许我们的存在 |
[26:48] | All right, how many times have we walked Businesswoman? | 我们有多少次商业女强人的主题走秀 |
[26:51] | And now you a real one, Elektra. | 现在你真的成了女强人 伊莱察 |
[26:55] | Or Runway, Miss Angel. | 还有传奇T台秀 安吉尔 |
[26:57] | And now you actually walk the real runways. | 现在你可以在真正的T台大放异彩 |
[27:00] | We weren’t pretending when we walked those categories, | 我们走秀的时候不是在做样子 |
[27:02] | we were preparing. | 是在做准备 |
[27:04] | Faking it until we made it. | 久而久之 终会成功 |
[27:06] | And more than anything, | 最重要的是 |
[27:07] | we made a statement. | 那是我们的宣言 |
[27:10] | That we deserve to dream and have our dreams fulfilled. | 我们值得拥有梦想 实现梦想 |
[27:15] | When we were walking those balls, | 当我们站在舞池里 |
[27:16] | we beared witness to our possibilities. | 身边的人都在见证我们的无限可能 |
[27:18] | And we say to each other, “Yeah, girl, I see you. | 我们对彼此说 姐妹 我看到你了 |
[27:20] | I see who you are and who you can be.” | 我看到你未来的潜力了 |
[27:23] | And then the outside world, they tell us to hide. | 外界的人们 要我们躲躲藏藏 |
[27:25] | But in the balls… | 但在舞厅… |
[27:27] | they tell us to strut. | 我们昂首阔步 |
[27:30] | We can never give up on the balls. | 我们决不能放弃舞会 |
[27:34] | Blanca, that is so beautiful, | 布兰卡 你这番话太精彩了 |
[27:37] | but I can’t make it tonight, girl. | 但我今晚有点事 姐妹 |
[27:39] | But I promise I’m-a come by soon. | 我保证以后一定去 |
[27:41] | It’s tax season, girl. | 现在是报税季 |
[27:42] | You understand. | 你也理解 |
[27:43] | Okay. Angel? | 好吧 安吉尔呢 |
[27:47] | No, my baby, he got the sniffles. | 不了 我们家宝贝鼻子不舒服 |
[27:49] | I got to go home and take care of my child. | 我得回家照顾他 |
[27:51] | Ma… | 妈… |
[27:53] | Sweaty, airless… | 又臭 又闷… |
[27:55] | No. | 不去 |
[27:56] | Okay, look. I know y’all busy, | 好了 我知道你们都忙 |
[27:57] | and y’all have your own lives, | 都有自己的生活 |
[28:00] | but can we do this again soon? | 我们还能再找机会聚聚吗 |
[28:01] | – Yes, of course. – Yes, of course. | -当然 -肯定的 |
[28:03] | – Of course, come on. – Yes, of course. | -这还用说 -必须的 |
[28:05] | I love each and every last one of you. | 我爱你们每一个人 |
[28:06] | Even you, Mother Elektra. | 甚至包括你 伊莱察妈妈 |
[28:09] | Especially me. | 应该是尤其爱我 |
[28:11] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[28:13] | – Bye. I love you. – Love you, girl. | -再见 爱你 -爱你哦 |
[28:15] | – I’ll see you. – See you, Mother Teresa. | -再见 -再见 小圣母 |
[28:50] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 借过 |
[28:52] | Ooh, you look good, boo-boo. | 你打扮得不错啊 |
[28:53] | Ooh, definitely wear this, baby. | 这件衣服太棒了 宝贝 |
[28:55] | Hi, Mama. Oops, sorry. | 妈妈 抱歉 |
[28:57] | Dionne, you’re late. | 迪昂 你迟到了 |
[28:59] | Now, if you’re gonna be an Evangelista, | 想做伊万吉丽斯塔家的人 |
[29:00] | you got to follow my rules. | 就要遵守我的家规 |
[29:01] | Early is on time. | 凡事宜早 |
[29:02] | And on time is late. I know. | 准点即迟 我知道 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[29:06] | I don’t need your words. I want action. | 口头上知道有什么用 我要看到行动 |
[29:08] | If Father can leave rehearsal with Destiny’s Child early, | 爸爸我从天命真女的排练现场提前离开 |
[29:12] | you have no excuses. | 你还有什么借口 |
[29:13] | But Grandma Blanca was late, too. | 布兰卡祖母也迟到了啊 |
[29:15] | Um, excuse me, Miss Thing. | 不好意思 大小姐 |
[29:17] | I had all my finery intact when I got into my cab ride. | 我上出租车的时候衣服都穿得好好的了 |
[29:20] | Thank you very much. | 真是谢谢你啊 |
[29:21] | And when was it okay for y’all to call y’all grandmother out? | 还有 谁允许你们这么质问自己的祖母的 |
[29:24] | You know what they say. | 那句话怎么说的 |
[29:25] | Snitches get stitches! | 一报还一报 |
[29:27] | Okay. You need to talk to these children. | 好了 你要说说这帮孩子了 |
[29:30] | Look at this. Look. | 看看这个 看 |
[29:33] | You all are Evangelistas. | 你们都是伊万吉丽斯塔家的人 |
[29:36] | Now, this house is known for more than just slaying a category. | 这个家族不仅是舞厅王者 |
[29:39] | We… all of us… are a family. | 我们… 所有人… 都是一家人 |
[29:43] | Now, what’s my number-one rule? | 我们的第一条家规是什么 |
[29:45] | Evangelistas always show up. | 伊万吉丽斯塔家人永远 |
[29:47] | For each other. | 无条件地 |
[29:49] | – No questions asked. – That’s right. | -支持彼此 -没错 |
[29:51] | Rule number two… | 第二条家规… |
[29:54] | Show up for yourself. | 展现自我 |
[29:58] | All right, y’all. Come here. | 好了 过来吧 |
[29:58] | I got something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[30:06] | Each of you came into the city to find yourselves, | 你们来到这座城市都是为了寻找自我 |
[30:08] | and look at you, you found each other. | 看吧 你们找到了彼此 |
[30:13] | You’re part of a legacy. | 你们都是这传承的一部分 |
[30:14] | A chosen family rooted in love, loyalty and support. | 我们的家庭是基于爱 忠诚 和支持 |
[30:19] | – That’s right. – Right? | -没错 -是不是 |
[30:21] | Don’t ever forget, if you get lost, | 永远要记住 如果你感到迷茫 |
[30:25] | love will lead you back to your house. | 爱会指引你回到家族 |
[30:29] | Now get out there and show ballroom | 现在去舞厅尽情展现吧 |
[30:30] | the glory of being a what? | 我们的光芒来自 |
[30:32] | Evangelista! | 伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[30:35] | – All right. – And please… | -好了 -还有… |
[30:37] | let my future man be out there watching. | 希望外面的观众里有我未来的男人 |
[30:39] | In Jesus’ name. Amen! | 老天保佑 阿门 |
[30:40] | – Amen. – Hallelujah. | -阿门 -哈利路亚 |
[30:42] | Are y’all ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[30:45] | For the new, reimagined, House of Evangelista! | 现在 欢迎全新的伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[30:51] | We gonna start off with the first category, Face. | 首先是第一个主题 面容主题 |
[30:55] | We got Dionne Evangelista here. | 有请迪昂·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[30:58] | We see you. Yeah! | 看到你了 |
[31:00] | She’s giving cheekbones. She’s giving chin. | 看她的颧骨 她的下巴 |
[31:06] | All right, all right. Up next, | 好了 好了 下一位 |
[31:08] | we got Femme Queen Realness. | 逼真皇后 |
[31:11] | That’s it right there. It’s real, | 就在那儿 货真价实 |
[31:14] | it’s femme and it’s queen-like. | 女性之美 皇后气势 |
[31:19] | We got Justice. | 贾斯提斯登场了 |
[31:21] | Justice, no peace. | 贾斯提斯 |
[31:24] | This is bizarre! | 真是怪异 |
[31:26] | I don’t know what the fuck it is, | 我完全无法理解 |
[31:27] | but I like it. Shit! | 但是我喜欢 |
[31:30] | We got Vogue. | 折舞主题 |
[31:32] | We got Teena. Gorgeous! | 缇娜 太美了 |
[31:34] | Yes. Give it to us, Teena Marie! | 让我们见识见识 缇娜·玛丽 |
[31:37] | Give it to us. Give it to us. Get it. Get it! | 秀起来 秀起来 秀起来 |
[31:39] | Get it! Get it! Get it! | 来了 来了 来了 |
[31:41] | That’s it right there. | 就是这样 |
[31:42] | Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[31:48] | Go, go! | 浪起来 |
[31:53] | That’s a bad bitch right there. Get it!! | 就是这么拽 来吧 |
[31:59] | Yes, bitch! | 就是这样 |
[32:00] | Up in here looking like Lil’ Kim! | 从上面看你就像莉儿·金一样 |
[32:02] | You got it going on. What-what?! | 真有范儿 怎么 |
[32:08] | All right, all right, all right. Let’s get these bitches | 好了好了 我们来看看 |
[32:10] | their scores? What do we got? We got a ten, | 分数如何 看看 十分 |
[32:13] | ten, ten, ten, ten. | 十分 十分 十分 十分 |
[32:15] | Tens across the board! | 十分大满贯 |
[32:19] | The House of Evangelista. | 伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[32:21] | Give it to ’em, y’all. | 掌声送给她们 |
[32:23] | One love! Give these babies their trophy. | 好了 把奖杯给他们吧 |
[32:34] | Ain’t they cute? | 真棒 |
[32:38] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[32:40] | Settle on down. Settle on down. Sit your ass down. | 安静一下 安静 都坐下 |
[32:44] | We got a special moment of the night about to happen. | 今晚还有一个特殊环节 |
[32:48] | We have a very special guest | 一位特别的嘉宾 |
[32:51] | to present a very important award. | 即将为我们颁出重磅大奖 |
[32:54] | I would like to introduce the legend, | 让我们请出传奇人物 |
[32:57] | the one, the only… | 独一无二… |
[32:58] | The only bitch who makes Diana Ross | 和她一比 就连戴安娜·罗斯 |
[33:01] | look like her ass shops at Ross. | 也成了廉价百货店的平凡路人 |
[33:05] | Ha-ha! Elektra Abundance Evangelista. | 伊莱察·阿班邓斯·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[33:22] | Thank you for that very warm greeting. | 谢谢你们的热烈欢迎 |
[33:28] | Ballroom is home. | 舞厅代表着家 |
[33:30] | Ballroom is family. | 舞厅代表着家人 |
[33:32] | Ballroom is love. | 舞厅代表着爱 |
[33:33] | And if it weren’t for this community, | 如果没有这个社群 |
[33:35] | I wouldn’t be where I am today. | 我成为不了今天的我 |
[33:38] | I wouldn’t be who I am, | 我不会有现在的成就 |
[33:40] | if it weren’t for the many women, my sisters, | 要不是因为许多女性 我的姐妹们 |
[33:43] | who lifted me up when I couldn’t do it myself. | 她们在我孤立无助时伸出援手 |
[33:46] | As Tyrone observed, correctly, | 正如泰隆所说 |
[33:50] | yes, I am an icon. | 是的 我是偶像 |
[33:52] | But that didn’t happen overnight. | 但并非一夜之功 |
[33:55] | I worked hard to leave an indelible statement. | 我不懈努力才留下这永不磨灭的宣言 |
[33:58] | I know the work and sacrifice it takes to become a legend. | 我知道要成为传奇背后所需的努力和牺牲 |
[34:02] | To be a legend isn’t simply | 成为传奇并不只是 |
[34:05] | about competing and collecting trophies. | 比赛和赢下奖杯那么简单 |
[34:08] | It’s about how you represent this community. | 而关乎你是否能代表我们的社群 |
[34:12] | And I have seen this woman work tirelessly, | 我曾目睹过这位女性孜孜不倦地工作 |
[34:16] | not only for family, but for all of us. | 不止是为了家人 还是为了我们所有人 |
[34:22] | I am proud to call her my daughter | 能称她为我的女儿 我感到十分骄傲 |
[34:25] | and finally… | 最后… |
[34:28] | bestow legendary status | 我将传奇人物奖授予 |
[34:31] | on the one and only… | 独一无二的… |
[34:35] | my baby girl… | 我亲爱的女儿… |
[34:36] | Blanca Evangelista! | 布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[35:24] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:28] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:32] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:36] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:39] | – What?! – Evange-lista! | -什么 -伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:44] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:48] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:52] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[35:56] | Evange-lista! | 伊万吉 丽斯塔 |
[36:00] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[36:02] | That’s cute. We thank you so much, Evangelista. | 非常好 感谢伊万吉丽斯塔家族 |
[36:07] | So, now we gonna take a little break | 现在我们稍作休息 |
[36:09] | and then we gonna get right back to this shit, all right? | 然后继续回到比赛 |
[36:13] | I didn’t have anything special to wear. | 我没有什么特别的服装能穿 |
[36:16] | Don’t worry. We got you. | 别担心 有我们呢 |
[36:20] | Hey, y’all. Listen up. | 你们听好了 |
[36:23] | This y’all new sister, Safaree. | 她是你们的新姐妹 萨法莉 |
[36:25] | All right, and look, we got to help her get backstage quickly. | 好了 我们得尽快带她去后台准备 |
[36:27] | So, Justice, dust this mug. | 贾斯提斯 帮她化个妆 |
[36:30] | And, Teena, pull something sickening from that rack. | 缇娜 从衣架上拿件超好看的衣服来 |
[36:32] | Wait, wait. Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 什么情况 |
[36:34] | I’m sorry, honey. You walking your first ball. | 不好意思 亲爱的 等会就是你的舞厅出道秀了 |
[36:39] | Welcome to The House of Evangelista. | 欢迎加入伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[36:44] | – Come on, take her. Let’s go. – You ready? | -来吧 带她过去 走吧 -准备好了吗 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:57] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[37:21] | Girl, what are you still doing here? | 姐妹 你还在这干嘛呢 |
[37:28] | I thought you were staying all night. | 我还以为你今晚就坐这不走了呢 |
[37:30] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[37:33] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[37:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:42] | The category is Love, y’all! | 今天的主题是爱 |
[37:45] | The judges was definitely on some bullshit tonight. | 今晚的评委肯定都磕嗨了 |
[37:48] | There’s no way we should have lost every category. | 我们不可能一个主题都赢不了 |
[37:51] | Hey, Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[37:54] | I got a question for the legend. | 我有个问题要问传奇人物 |
[37:57] | This is the third ball we leaving empty-handed. | 这是我们空手而归的第三次舞会 |
[38:01] | What we got to do to snag us some trophies? | 要怎么做才能赢奖 |
[38:03] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟哟 |
[38:06] | Look at the sad queens. | 看看这伤心的皇后 |
[38:09] | Disappointed about our scores, are we? | 对评分不满吗 |
[38:16] | This ain’t gonna be the first time you lose, | 这不是你们第一次失利 |
[38:17] | and it sure won’t be the last. | 肯定也不会是最后一次 |
[38:20] | Ain’t no secrets or shortcuts to success. | 成功并没有什么秘密或是捷径 |
[38:23] | You just… you keep trying. | 只需要… 一直努力 |
[38:27] | What if you want to give up, though? | 要是想放弃了呢 |
[38:29] | And you feel ain’t no reason to keep going? | 觉得没有继续努力的理由了呢 |
[38:33] | You think this would’ve ever happened if I gave up? | 你觉得要是放弃了 我还能有今天吗 |
[38:37] | You the house mother? | 你是一家之母吗 |
[38:41] | Look around. | 回头看看 |
[38:44] | You want a reason to continue? | 你想要继续努力的理由 |
[38:46] | It’s standing right there in front of you. | 不就站在你面前吗 |
[38:49] | There it is, right there. | 这就是了 |
[38:50] | Houses are homes to all the little boys and girls | 家族是这些年轻的孩子们 |
[38:54] | who never had one. | 未曾有过的庇护所 |
[38:56] | And they gonna keep coming here, | 他们会一直涌向这里 |
[38:57] | to New York City. Sure as the sun rises. | 涌向纽约 就像太阳照常升起 |
[39:02] | So, what you got to do is… | 你要做的就是… |
[39:03] | Work harder. | 更加努力 |
[39:05] | Reach higher. | 看向更高的地方 |
[39:07] | And dream big until you… | 心怀梦想 直到… |
[39:10] | Triumph. | 取得成功 |
[39:12] | Until you triumph. | 直到你取得成功 |
[39:16] | It won’t happen today, but one day. | 今天不成 总有一天会成 |
[39:21] | And when you do, | 当你成功时 |
[39:23] | I’m-a be right in there… | 我还会在那里面… |
[39:26] | cheering you on. | 为你加油 |