时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No, no, no, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不不 你不懂 |
[00:04] | What’s inside of you, it isn’t God. | 你身体里的东西 不是上帝 |
[00:09] | It isn’t God? | 不是上帝 |
[00:10] | No. | 不是 |
[00:13] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[00:14] | It’s a mistake. | 是一个错误 |
[00:16] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:17] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[00:19] | Just give it back. | 还回来就是了 |
[00:22] | Back into the coffee can? | 还到咖啡罐里吗 |
[00:23] | That’s right. The domicile. | 没错 住所里 |
[00:26] | Take care, preacher. See you Sunday. | 保重 牧师 礼拜日见 |
[00:29] | Oi, oi. You listenin’? | 你在听吗 |
[00:32] | I’m trying to figure out what’s going on here. | 我还没搞清是怎么回事 |
[00:34] | We told you what’s going on. | 我们已经说清楚了 |
[00:35] | No, you have not. | 不 你们没有 |
[00:37] | Not much, anyway. | 也没说多少 |
[00:40] | What is it? | 那到底是什么 |
[00:42] | If it isn’t God, tell me what it is. | 如果不是上帝 那是什么 |
[00:44] | Like we said, it’s none of your business. | 我们说了 不关你的事 |
[00:47] | I could make you tell me. | 我可以逼你告诉我 |
[00:49] | Well, don’t. | 别 |
[00:50] | You mustn’t use it. Do you understand? | 你不能用 明白吗 |
[00:52] | Never, under any circumstances. | 永远都不许 任何情况下都不行 |
[00:53] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我它是什么 |
[00:58] | It’s called Genesis. | 它叫创世纪 |
[01:02] | Genesis. | 创世纪 |
[01:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:07] | Deblanc. | 德布朗克 |
[01:08] | It began with Heaven and Hell. | 从天堂和地狱开始 |
[01:11] | Two armies fighting, two sides hating | 自我们有记忆开始 两军就战斗 |
[01:14] | for as long as we can remember. | 双方就互相仇恨 |
[01:16] | Heaven and Hell? | 天堂和地狱 |
[01:17] | That’s right. The Endless War. | 没错 无尽之战 |
[01:21] | One day — thought to be impossible — | 某一天 本来不可能的 |
[01:24] | but somehow, a soldier from one side | 但发生了 一方的一名战士 |
[01:27] | and one from the other became drawn to each other. | 和另一方的一名战士互相吸引 |
[01:31] | Here you go. Can I get you some coffee? | 给 给您来点咖啡吗 |
[01:33] | An angel and a demon… fell in love? | 天使和恶魔 相爱了 |
[01:36] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[01:37] | Strictly forbidden. They didn’t care. | 禁断之恋 但他们不管 |
[01:40] | Snuck off. | 偷偷接触 |
[01:42] | Met in secret and conjoined. | 偷偷见面 结合 |
[01:46] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[01:48] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[01:50] | And then after a time, Genesis, | 一段时间之后 创世纪 |
[01:53] | a thing never meant to be… | 一个不应出现的东西… |
[01:56] | …ya know. | 你知道的 |
[01:58] | Came to be. | 出现了 |
[02:03] | So, you’re saying this Genesis | 你是说 创世纪 |
[02:07] | is some sort of… | 是某种… |
[02:11] | …angel/demon baby? | 天使和恶魔的孩子 |
[02:15] | If by “Baby,” you mean | 如果你说”孩子”是指 |
[02:17] | the most powerful entity ever known, | 有史以来力量最强的实体 |
[02:19] | the singular force that could shift the balance of power, | 唯一可以改变权力平衡的力量 |
[02:22] | threaten all of creation, | 威胁所有的生物的力量 |
[02:23] | then, yeah, it’s a baby. | 那没错 那是个孩子 |
[02:33] | Now do you understand why we need it back? | 现在你知道为什么我们想要回来了吗 |
[02:37] | Okay, so — | 好吧 那… |
[02:39] | Seraphim. | 六翼天使 |
[02:42] | Going for her phone. | 去拿她的电话 |
[02:43] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[02:53] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:02] | Don’t fool us. | 别骗我们了 |
[03:04] | We just need one more day. | 我们只是再需要一天 |
[03:07] | You got a phone in there?! | 你竟然还有手机 |
[03:09] | Yeah, we’re not messing about. | 我们没跟你开玩笑 |
[03:24] | You all right, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[03:32] | No. Let go. | 不 放开我 |
[03:43] | See her? | 看到她了吗 |
[03:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:49] | Okay, body in the car. | 把尸体搬到车里 |
[03:55] | Wait! Wha-What’s goin’ on here? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[04:00] | Get her phone. | 拿她的手机 |
[04:01] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[04:06] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[04:10] | Time to go. Come on. | 该走了 快点 |
[04:11] | Go where? We — You just killed her. | 去哪里 我们…你刚杀了她 |
[04:14] | – No, we didn’t. – I left my car keys inside. | -不 我们没有 -我的钥匙落在车里了 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:18] | Yes, you did. There’s a dead woman right there! | 没错 车里有个死去的女人 |
[04:24] | Do you have your car keys? | 你带了你的车钥匙吗 |
[04:48] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[04:49] | It was one of the Seraphim, Angels of the First Order. | 六翼天使之一 一阶天使 |
[04:52] | Angels? | 天使 |
[04:54] | Seriously? What’s it want? | 真的吗 它想干什么 |
[04:56] | What all Seraphim want: order and control. “Peace.” | 六翼天使还能想什么 秩序与控制 “和平” |
[04:59] | How’d it come back like that? | 它怎么会复生的 |
[05:01] | It’s called reinvigoration. | 这叫复兴 |
[05:02] | Lubbock’s the nearest phone for us. | 离我们最近的电话在卢伯克 |
[05:03] | We’ve got two, maybe three hours. | 我们还有两三小时 |
[05:05] | Lubbock? There’s phones a lot closer than Lubbock. | 卢伯克 不用到卢伯克这么远就有电话 |
[05:07] | Not like this. This one’s a direct line. | 不 那是直接线路 |
[05:09] | Direct line to what? | 到哪儿的直接线路 |
[05:12] | Wait — you’re saying if I picked up that phone | 等等 你是说如果我现在用我的手 |
[05:15] | in my hand right now, I could call Heaven? | 拿起那个电话 就能和天堂通话 |
[05:17] | No. You couldn’t. | 不 你不能 |
[05:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:19] | You need angel hands. | 你需要用天使的手 |
[05:22] | God damn. | 上帝 |
[05:24] | Angels. | 天使 |
[05:32] | Someone left their keys. | 有人落下了钥匙 |
[05:34] | Eh, just leave ’em there. | 不用管 |
[06:15] | But if you’re an angel, and she is an angel… | 但如果你是天使 她也是天使 |
[06:18] | There are rules for coming down here to Earth. | 来到地球上是有规矩的 |
[06:20] | We don’t have permission. | 我们没有得到许可 |
[06:24] | 通缉 未登记者 遇到请速举报 菲奥里和德布朗克 | |
[06:24] | We don’t have much time before she calls in reinforcements. | 在她叫来增援之前 我们没多少时间了 |
[06:27] | Right now, they’re just looking for us, | 现在他们只是在找我们 |
[06:29] | but if they find Genesis, too… | 如果他们也找到了创世纪 |
[06:31] | I’ll just use it. | 我用就行了 |
[06:33] | – What? – I have the power. | -什么 -我有那种力量 |
[06:36] | Worked on you, right? It’ll work on — | 对你们有效吧 对他们… |
[06:38] | Genesis isn’t a power. | 创世纪不是一种力量 |
[06:40] | It’s a scandal, embarrassment to both sides. | 这是一个丑闻 两方的羞耻 |
[06:43] | An agreement was made — | 所以达成协议… |
[06:47] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:49] | That’s just Annville. | 安维尔就是这样 |
[06:52] | An agreement was made at the highest levels. | 达成了一个最高级别的协议 |
[06:55] | Genesis must remain a secret. | 必须保守创世纪这个秘密 |
[06:58] | The other angels and demons find out about it, | 如果其他天使或恶魔知道了 |
[07:00] | they’ll want it for themselves. | 他们就会想自己用 |
[07:01] | It’s not for you… | 这不是给你 |
[07:03] | or anyone else to have or use. | 或其他人拿来用的 |
[07:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[07:10] | It was our first time. | 那是第一次的时候 |
[07:12] | We didn’t know what we’d need. | 我们当时不知道我们需要什么 |
[07:14] | How’s it work? | 要怎么办 |
[07:16] | How do you get Genesis to come out? | 怎么让创世纪出来 |
[07:17] | I sing to it. | 我对着它唱歌 |
[07:19] | Or… | 或者… |
[07:21] | I’ll sing to it. It will come. | 我对着它唱歌 它会出来的 |
[07:42] | Probably just the towels. | 可能只是来送毛巾的 |
[07:52] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[07:56] | Here’s a phone. | 这里有电话 |
[07:59] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[08:01] | Told him don’t got to go to Lubbock. | 跟他说了不用去卢伯克 |
[08:05] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[08:09] | Make your call. | 打电话 |
[08:15] | Now, dialing only takes a second, | 拨电话只要几秒 |
[08:18] | but you’re gonna have to look away. | 但你必须移开视线 |
[09:05] | Don’t! | 别 |
[09:12] | Are you dying? | 你快断气了吗 |
[09:13] | No. | 还没 |
[09:16] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:19] | If we don’t die, we can’t come back. | 不死的话 我们就无法回来 |
[09:25] | Watch out. She’ll be back. | 小心点 她会回来的 |
[09:32] | How do you do that? | 你们是如何做到的 |
[09:34] | Just happens. | 自然而然就这样了 |
[09:38] | What’s it feel like? | 是什么感觉啊 |
[09:40] | Don’t feel like anything. We just come back. | 什么感觉都没有 就是复兴了而已 |
[09:43] | Sometimes immediately in the exact same place. | 有时是立刻在同一地点出现 |
[09:46] | Other times — | 还有时候… |
[09:55] | I think she’s — | 我觉得她… |
[10:02] | My dentist. | 我的牙 |
[10:04] | Remember — don’t kill. | 记住了 不要杀她 |
[10:07] | Restrain it. | 控制住它 |
[10:09] | Restrain it? | 控制住它 |
[10:11] | How do we — | 我们要怎样… |
[10:18] | Restrain it! | 控制住它 |
[10:31] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:34] | Damn. | 死了 |
[10:38] | Shite! | 见鬼 |
[10:41] | Restrain it! | 控制住它 |
[10:42] | What do you think I’m trying to do?! | 你以为我这是在干什么 |
[10:45] | Fiore, hold tight! | 费雷 抓紧她 |
[10:52] | We gotta work together, otherwise we don’t stand a… | 我们得齐心协力 不然我们没有… |
[10:56] | Pull her off! | 把她拉开 |
[10:58] | Stab her gently. | 轻轻地捅她 |
[11:06] | I said stab her gently you — Fiore, don’t. | 我叫你轻轻捅…费雷 不要 |
[11:10] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[11:12] | She’s got an ax! | 她有把斧子 |
[11:20] | Preacher, kill me. | 传教士 杀了我 |
[11:28] | Help! No! | 救命 不要 |
[12:08] | Use the bed! | 用那张床 |
[12:20] | Tie her legs! | 把她的腿绑起来 |
[12:21] | Yes! Grab the sheets! Grab the sheets! | 好了 把床单拿来 把床单拿来 |
[12:23] | She’s clawing my face off! | 她要把我的脸挠下来了 |
[12:26] | – I’ve got her legs! – That’s good! | -我压住她的腿了 -好极了 |
[12:33] | Fight it! | 坚持住 |
[12:40] | You boys threw a party and didn’t invite me? | 你们开派对不邀请我 |
[12:46] | Oh, you’re welcome, you know. | 不用谢谢我 |
[12:50] | Clones. Bloody clones. | 克隆人 该死的克隆人 |
[12:53] | Watch out for the cord! She’s gonna electrocute you! | 小心那堆电线 她会电死你的 |
[13:06] | Do you know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起了什么吗 |
[13:07] | – Shut up, Cassidy. – Oh, fair enough. | -闭嘴 卡西迪 -好吧 |
[13:16] | Oh, Jaysis, what’d you do? | 老天爷 你们干了什么 |
[13:21] | I disarticulated her. | 我肢解了她 |
[13:24] | We need Genesis back now. | 我们需要立刻拿回创世纪 |
[13:27] | Genesis? What? Like the bloody band? | 创世纪 什么 你们在说那个乐队吗 |
[13:30] | That’s a terrible name. | 这名字真糟糕 |
[13:32] | – Back into hiding? – Correct. | -拿回去藏起来 -没错 |
[13:35] | You’re what — Genesis’ jailers? | 你是什么人…创世纪的看守吗 |
[13:38] | No, no. We’re its custodians. | 不不 我们是它的保管员 |
[13:41] | We take care of it. | 我们负责看护它 |
[13:43] | You let it get away. | 你们放走了它 |
[13:46] | It escaped. | 是它逃跑了 |
[13:48] | How? | 怎么逃跑的 |
[13:50] | We dunno. | 我们不知道 |
[13:53] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[13:56] | Why did it choose me? | 它为什么选择我 |
[13:58] | We don’t know that, either. | 这我们也不知道 |
[13:59] | We’re just custodians. | 我们只是保管员 |
[14:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:09] | I’m keeping it. | 我要留着它 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | You can’t keep it. | 你不能留着它 |
[14:15] | I think I have to. | 我觉得我必须留着它 |
[14:17] | Listen, please, we need it back. | 听着 求你了 我们必须把它带回去 |
[14:18] | We’ll give you anything you want. | 你要什么我们都给你 |
[14:20] | I have what I want — | 我已经有了我想要的了 |
[14:21] | What God wants. | 就是上帝想要的东西 |
[14:23] | God does not want this. | 上帝不想要这玩意 |
[14:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:26] | Like you said, you’re just custodians. | 你自己说了你们只是保管员 |
[14:28] | And you’re just a person — a sinful human being. | 而你只是一个人 一个罪恶的人类 |
[14:32] | True. | 的确 |
[14:35] | So if I’m wrong | 所以假如我错了 |
[14:36] | and God wants Genesis back… | 假如上帝的确想拿回创世纪 |
[14:38] | he can come and take it. | 他可以过来拿走它 |
[14:41] | Till then, I’ve still got a job to do. | 在此之前 我还有工作要做 |
[14:45] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉弄得一团糟 |
[14:48] | Cass, let’s go. | 卡西 我们走 |
[14:50] | No. Oi! Oi! | 别走 喂 喂 |
[14:53] | We can’t let you do this! | 我们不能让你这样 |
[14:56] | You’re not letting me do anything. | 你们没让我怎么样 |
[14:58] | Consequences, preacher. | 这会造成严重后果的 传教士 |
[15:00] | Unwelcome, unforeseen consequences. | 这会造成不好的 难以预料的后果 |
[15:03] | This? This is just the beginning. | 这 这不过是个开始 |
[15:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:07] | We can’t let you do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[15:08] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[15:23] | ‘Course, there’s the other option. | 当然 还有别的选择 |
[15:24] | No! | 不 |
[15:43] | Hey, Eugene. | 尤金 |
[15:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:24] | I-I’m sorry. What are you doing in my — | 抱歉 你在我家干什么呢 |
[16:25] | Stay away from my boyfriend! | 离我男朋友远点 |
[16:31] | I-I didn’t — I-I’m not. | 我没 我 我没有 |
[16:48] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[16:49] | It’s okay. That was just — | 没事 刚才只是… |
[17:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:27] | I’m sittin’ in my car. What are you doing? | 我坐在我车里怎么了 你干什么 |
[17:29] | You just broke my kid’s art thing! | 你刚打碎了我女儿的作品 |
[17:32] | So, yeah, nice job. | 没错 你真棒 |
[17:55] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[17:56] | I’ll fix it. | 我会把它修好的 |
[17:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:01] | The art thing — I’ll fix it. | 那个作品 我会修好的 |
[18:08] | Hello, Miles. It’s Cynthia again from Green Acre Group. | 迈尔斯 我是绿亩农业集团的辛西娅 |
[18:12] | Sorry to keep bothering, but I haven’t heard back from you. | 抱歉打扰您了 但我还未收到您的回复 |
[18:16] | We’re wondering if Jerry Cutler and the other partners | 不知杰瑞·卡特勒和其他合伙人 |
[18:18] | made the meeting with Mr. Quincannon? | 是否和坤卡侬先生会面了 |
[18:20] | We haven’t heard from them since they left, | 自他们走后我们一直未收到消息 |
[18:22] | and could you let us know soon as you get this? | 若您收到此条语音信息 请速回电 |
[18:45] | Can I get you something to drink — water, lemonade? | 你有什么想喝的吗 水 柠檬汁 |
[18:49] | I have beer. | 我还有啤酒 |
[18:51] | It’s 10:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上十点 |
[18:54] | Water? | 水 |
[18:56] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[19:07] | How long you in town for? | 你来这里待多久 |
[19:11] | How long have I been here, | 我在这里待了多久 |
[19:14] | or how long am I gonna be here? | 还是我还要待多久 |
[19:17] | Both. I don’t know. Either. | 都想知道 算了 随便回答哪个也行 |
[19:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[19:36] | That’s a nice car. | 你的车不错 |
[19:43] | ’72 Chevelle SS. | 这是72年的雪佛兰西维尔SS |
[19:45] | Crate 350 with a cowl induction hood, | 350马力 还有一个气缸头罩 |
[19:47] | 4-11 gears. | 4-11齿轮 |
[19:49] | Flowmaster. | 超强轰鸣声 |
[19:51] | TA tires. | 钽轮胎 |
[19:54] | Nice. | 真棒啊 |
[20:03] | I like this ashtray. | 我觉得这烟灰缸不错 |
[20:05] | Oh. Thanks. It’s a sugar caddy. | 谢谢 这其实是个糖果罐 |
[20:08] | Well, it’s nice. | 好吧 至少很好看 |
[20:20] | 圣公会 你不必回家 但你也不能在这里祈祷 | |
[20:31] | It’s a bit like “Pulp Fiction.” | 这有点像《低俗小说》 |
[20:33] | And I’m Vinnie Vega. | 那我就是维尼·维加[电影主人公] |
[20:36] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | I’ll be Samuel L. Jackson. | 那我就是塞缪尔·L·杰克逊[演员] |
[20:39] | That’s a proper hard man, you know. | 那可是个硬汉 你知道吧 |
[20:45] | Oh, that’s really boggy. I’m gonna hit the shower, man. | 我身上太黏了 我得去洗个澡了 |
[20:48] | Cold only with the washer running. | 冷水只够洗衣机用的了 |
[20:50] | Beer while we wait? | 等的时候要来杯啤酒吗 |
[20:52] | 10:00 a.m. in the morning? | 现在是早上十点啊 |
[21:01] | Clone people. | 克隆人 |
[21:04] | See, I tried to tell you about that. | 我想跟你说的 |
[21:07] | You did. | 你说了 |
[21:08] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:14] | So, what else has been goin’ on? | 还有什么事 |
[21:16] | What you been doin’? Or don’t I wanna know? | 你最近在做什么 还是说不想让我知道 |
[21:18] | Ah, the odd mischief here and there. | 还不就是这里那里瞎胡闹呗 |
[21:22] | I got pushed off a building. | 我被人从楼上推下来了 |
[21:25] | Fell in love, went to hospital. | 我坠入了爱河 进了医院 |
[21:26] | Nothing to worry your head over. | 没什么值得你担心的 |
[21:33] | Some serious ink there, Padre. | 你这纹身有点意思 神父 |
[21:36] | Where’d you get that back one? | 你背后那个是哪儿纹的 |
[21:40] | Mean old lady gave it to me. | 坏脾气老太太给我弄的 |
[21:43] | What about you? You look like a men’s room wall. | 你呢 你看起来像男厕所的墙壁 |
[21:46] | I went through a period of low impulse control. | 我经历过一段冲动控制障碍时期 |
[21:49] | – Thank God that’s over with. – Yeah. | -感谢上帝你走出来了 -是啊 |
[21:55] | What’s that one there? | 那个是什么 |
[21:57] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个 -嗯 |
[22:01] | That’s my tulip. | 那是我的郁金香 |
[22:02] | Oh. It’s lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[22:07] | What are you gonna do, man? | 哥们 你打算怎么办 |
[22:09] | – About what? – About Genesis. | -什么怎么办 -创世纪 |
[22:12] | Honestly, I mean, what a terrible name. | 说真的 这名字太难听了 |
[22:14] | It’s just awful. | 真讨人厌 |
[22:15] | I’m keeping it, like I said. | 我说过 留着 |
[22:18] | I dunno, Padre. | 神父 我也说不好 |
[22:20] | Now, those fellers might not seem | 现在来看这些家伙们可能并不是 |
[22:21] | the sharpest shivs in Heaven’s shed, | 上帝的工具房里最锋利的刀子 |
[22:23] | but still, I mean, you said they were bloody angels. | 但话说回来 你说他们是天使 |
[22:25] | Yeah, and? | 对 所以呢 |
[22:26] | And I don’t know how it works, | 所以我不知道这事应该怎么办 |
[22:27] | but don’t — I don’t know — don’t they outrank you? | 但他们不是级别比你高吗 |
[22:30] | Don’t you kind of have to listen to them? | 你不是得听他们的话吗 |
[22:31] | I don’t have to listen to anyone but God. | 除了上帝我谁的话都不听 |
[22:34] | Oh. Forgot about his plan for you and all that. | 我忘了他对你自有安排了 |
[22:37] | You still doubt that? | 你还不相信吗 |
[22:40] | After everything that’s happened? | 都发生了这么多事了 |
[22:42] | I doubt everything all the time, all right? | 我从来都不相信任何事 好吗 |
[22:45] | It’s the only way to live. | 这是活着的唯一办法 |
[22:46] | Well, that’s where you and I part company. | 那咱俩就各持己见吧 |
[22:48] | Now look, I’m just sayin’, if it was up to me, | 听着 我只是说 如果我能说了算 |
[22:50] | I wouldn’t be messin’ about with it. | 我不会任性胡闹 |
[22:51] | Well, it’s not up to you, Cassidy. It’s up to me. | 可你说了不算 卡西迪 我说了算 |
[22:57] | All right. | 行吧 |
[22:59] | All right, so what are you gonna do? | 行吧 那你打算怎么办 |
[23:01] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[23:04] | Same as before. | 跟之前一样 |
[23:07] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切照旧 |
[23:10] | There’s a still a lot more goin’ on ’round here needs doin’. | 这儿还有一大堆事要做呢 |
[23:12] | Like what? More what? | 什么事 还有什么事 |
[23:18] | More. | 就是有事 |
[23:34] | Hey, Eugene. Can we sit here? | 你好 尤金 我们能坐这儿吗 |
[23:43] | Come on. He’s okay. | 过来吧 他没事的 |
[23:49] | I got the chicken fingers here. | 我拿了鸡柳过来 |
[23:52] | You can’t just crap on people. | 你少瞧不起别人 |
[23:54] | I don’t care who you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[23:57] | Elizabeth Taylor — you really slashed her tires? | 伊丽莎白·泰勒 你真把她胎给扎了 |
[24:00] | Mm, I punctured one with a wine opener. | 嗯 我用一个开瓶器扎穿了一个 |
[24:03] | Pretty nice lady, actually. | 其实那是个挺不错的女士 |
[24:06] | Just a super-shitty tipper. | 就是小费给的太少 |
[24:08] | Los Angeles and Hollywood — that’s cool. | 洛杉矶和好莱坞 太酷了 |
[24:12] | Well…they’re pretty much the same place. | 这俩其实就是一个地方 |
[24:17] | Oh, I-I… I know. | 我 我知道 |
[24:20] | Right? Of course. | 当然是一个地方 |
[24:23] | L.A.’s stupid. | 洛杉矶太烂了 |
[24:25] | We weren’t there long. | 我们没在那儿待太久 |
[24:26] | Ran around the southwest, mostly — | 大部分时间都是在西南部 |
[24:29] | New Mexico, Arizona — Texas, of course. | 新墨西哥 亚利桑那 当然还有得克萨斯 |
[24:32] | In the end, Dallas. | 最后是达拉斯 |
[24:33] | We were all over the place. | 我们浪迹天涯四海为家 |
[24:36] | – Mommy! – Excuse me. | -妈咪 -抱歉 |
[24:47] | – You thirsty? – Yes. | -渴了吗 -是的 |
[24:50] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:56] | Here you go, now. Drink some water. | 来 喝点水吧 |
[25:00] | Your hands broken? | 手拿不了东西吗 |
[25:03] | Have some more. | 再喝点 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:08] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[25:12] | You’ll be okay. | 过会儿就好了 |
[25:20] | Made 200. I hope it’s enough. | 做了200份 希望够了 |
[25:23] | 200 people? Really? | 200个人 真的吗 |
[25:25] | Imagine so — maybe more. | 想着会有这么多 也可能更多 |
[25:28] | Can’t believe Jesse’s, like, any good at it. | 真不敢相信杰西还擅长干这事 |
[25:30] | Yep. No, he’s all of a sudden really popular. | 是啊 他突然就红了 |
[25:38] | Can I ask you something about him? | 我能问你点他的事吗 |
[25:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:41] | – Mommy! – What?! | -妈咪 -什么事 |
[25:42] | God. Driving me crazy. | 上帝啊 快把我逼疯了 |
[25:46] | Sorry. It’s just, I have, like, 10,000 things to do | 抱歉 我有差不多一万件事要在 |
[25:48] | before Sunday, and sick days just — | 礼拜日前完成 病假就… |
[25:51] | Well, I can watch her — if you got stuff to do. | 我可以照看她 如果你有事要做的话 |
[25:55] | Thanks. I’ll be okay. | 谢谢 我能搞定的 |
[25:57] | I mean, I seriously don’t mind. | 我是说 我真的不介意 |
[25:58] | I-I can read to her, bring her juice — whatever. | 我可以读书给她听 喂她果汁 随便什么 |
[26:01] | Let her sleep. | 哄她入睡 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:06] | I just worry. | 我就是有点担心 |
[26:08] | Go do your thing. We’ll be fine. | 去做你自己的事吧 我们不会有事的 |
[26:11] | Have you ever watched kids before? | 你之前照看过小孩吗 |
[26:13] | I mean, do you have any experience? | 我是说 你有经验吗 |
[26:15] | I had a kid once. | 我曾有过一个孩子 |
[26:17] | That count? | 那算吗 |
[26:21] | Oh. That’s, uh… | 那真是 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[26:30] | Or if you want, I can take the church stuff, | 或者如果你希望的话 我可以去做教堂的活 |
[26:32] | and…you can stay here. | 这样 你就能待在这里 |
[26:34] | Whatever, if it’ll help. | 不管怎样 如果能帮到你的话 |
[26:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:38] | That’d be great. | 那再好不过了 |
[26:42] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[26:57] | Now, look, I ain’t one to back down | 听着 我可不是个打了败仗 |
[26:59] | from losing a fight or making a bad decision, | 或者做了错误决定就打退堂鼓的人 |
[27:02] | but there’s asking for trouble, | 但这简直是自讨苦吃 |
[27:03] | and there’s bloody beggin’ for it. | 而且是求着自讨苦吃 |
[27:06] | Now, listen, even — even to myself, right, | 听着 即使 即使对于我自己 |
[27:08] | even I’m saying this looks like a mistake. | 即使是我也得说这看起来是个错误 |
[27:12] | This is why Genesis was given me, Cassidy. | 这就是创世纪被赋予我的原因 卡西迪 |
[27:16] | This is what it’s for. | 这就是它的目的 |
[27:20] | God doesn’t make mistakes. | 上帝不会犯错 |
[27:27] | Grab the ladder. | 把梯子收好 |
[27:28] | God may not make mistakes, | 上帝可能不会犯错 |
[27:30] | but people are bloody famous for it! | 但人是以犯错而闻名的 |
[27:45] | Gowns are paid for. | 礼服已经付过钱了 |
[27:47] | You just need to pick ’em up from the cleaners, | 你只需要去洗衣店里取一下 |
[27:48] | and I told Javier to expect you before 3:00. | 我跟哈维尔说你三点前会过去 |
[27:51] | Macro Mart has paper towels, toilet paper, | 万家超市有卖纸巾 卫生纸 |
[27:54] | plastic cups, paper plates. | 塑料杯和纸盘子 |
[27:55] | Don’t get the flimsy ones, but don’t get | 别买太薄的 也别买 |
[27:57] | the too-firm ones, either, ’cause they’re expensive. | 太厚的 因为那种太贵了 |
[27:59] | Candles and cleaning supplies, you’ll put in the storage closet | 蜡烛和清洁用品 和告示还有红酒 |
[28:02] | – with the bulletins and the wine. – Right. | -一起放到储藏柜里去 -好的 |
[28:05] | My number’s there in case you need anything | 我的电话号码上面有 以防你需要帮助 |
[28:07] | or anything comes up, so…questions? | 或者有什么突发状况 那…还有疑问吗 |
[28:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:13] | Um…what’s that word? | 这是什么 |
[28:16] | “Ammonia.” | “氨水” |
[28:20] | Are you sure about this? It’s just, it’s a lot, | 你确定要干这活吗 事情真的很多 |
[28:22] | and I can always call Miles. | 我可以叫迈尔斯来做的 |
[28:24] | – No, I got it. – No? | -没事 我能搞定 -没问题吗 |
[28:25] | I mean, it’s just errands. | 跑跑腿而已 |
[28:29] | Yeah. You’re right. Thanks. | 是的 你说的没错 谢谢 |
[28:44] | T-Testing. | 测试 |
[28:45] | One, two, three. Testing. | 一 二 三 测试 |
[28:51] | Hey, Eugene? Want to see something awesome? | 尤金 想不想看点超棒的东西 |
[28:54] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[30:05] | Spooky, huh? | 挺阴森恐怖的 对吗 |
[30:11] | Wanna see crazy, Eugene? | 想看点疯狂的吗 尤金 |
[30:12] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[30:18] | See? Awesome, right? | 看 超棒的 对不对 |
[31:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:13] | Chairs, huh? | 椅子啊 |
[31:17] | Wanna lend me a hand? | 要帮我一下吗 |
[31:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:48] | Mr. Mayor? | 镇长先生 |
[31:50] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[31:55] | I’m thinking about doing something really wrong. | 我在想 我真的做了件错事 |
[31:58] | I can’t tell you what it is, but… | 我不能告诉你具体是什么 但 |
[32:03] | …I just wanted to know whether or not I should do it. | 我只想知道我该不该去做 |
[32:06] | Well… based on what I’m hearing, | 凭你这些话 |
[32:11] | I’d probably say “No.” | 我或许会说”不该做” |
[32:13] | Well, what if doing what’s right is worse? | 如果做正确的事更糟糕呢 |
[32:17] | In a sense that it hurts more people. | 在某种意义上会伤害更多人 |
[32:20] | You wanna give me a little more to go on here? | 你想告诉我些更具体的情况吗 |
[32:24] | How do you know what’s the right thing to do? | 要怎样才能知道什么是正确的决定 |
[32:28] | You pray. | 祈祷 |
[32:31] | For what? | 祈祷什么 |
[32:32] | Direction, what’s the next best action. | 指引 下一步的最佳选择 |
[32:35] | How do you know it’s God… giving you the direction? | 你怎么知道为你指引方向的是上帝 |
[32:40] | You know, not just the voice in your own head | 而不是你自己脑袋里的声音 |
[32:42] | telling you what you already want to hear? | 说些你想听的话而已 |
[32:44] | Miles, | 迈尔斯 |
[32:45] | unless you tell me what’s wrong, I can’t — | 你要是不告诉我出了什么事 我不能 |
[32:47] | In my head… | 在我脑袋里听起来 |
[32:48] | i-it all sounds the same, you know? | 那些声音都是一样的 你明白吗 |
[32:51] | God, he-he’s telling me to do one thing, | 上帝告诉我去做一件事 |
[32:53] | and I-I’m saying something else. | 而我决定去做另一件 |
[32:56] | How do you know o-one voice from the other? | 要怎样才能把两个声音区分开来 |
[32:58] | It’s not the same. | 二者不一样 |
[33:01] | You know which is which. | 你能分辨出来 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:05] | They’re really similar. | 听起来真的差不多 |
[33:08] | Either you and God are saying the exact same thing… | 要么你和上帝的选择是完全一样的 |
[33:13] | Either that or you’re not hearing God at all. | 要么就是你根本没有聆听上帝的声音 |
[33:17] | What is that? | 你拿的是什么 |
[33:20] | Emily asked me to drop some stuff off. | 艾米丽叫我送点东西过来 |
[33:23] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[33:24] | Programs, plates, wine. | 安排单 盘子 葡萄酒 |
[33:27] | Church stuff. | 教堂用的东西 |
[33:46] | So… You tried to forget about me, huh? | 你想忘记我 对吗 |
[33:50] | You tried to put me out of your head. | 你想将我赶出你的脑海 |
[33:53] | But the craving came on so strong, | 但那份渴求如此强烈 |
[33:55] | you couldn’t help yourself. | 你无法自抑 |
[33:56] | You had to hunt me down like a wild — | 你不得不像野生动物一样猎寻我 |
[33:58] | Wait. What are you doing here? | 等等 你在这干什么 |
[33:59] | I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[34:04] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这干什么 |
[34:06] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[34:09] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[34:10] | You’re his Tulip? | 你就是他的”郁金香” |
[34:13] | Of course. I should have known that. | 当然是这样 我该猜到的 |
[34:16] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[34:23] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:24] | Putting stuff away. | 把东西收好 |
[34:26] | Emily asked me to help out, so, uh… I’m helping out. | 艾米丽拜托我帮忙 所以我在帮忙 |
[34:31] | Emily did? | 艾米丽拜托你的 |
[34:32] | Mm-hmm. Been helping her all day. | 是的 我帮她一整天了 |
[34:34] | Pretty much folded all these program things, | 这些什么安排单基本都是我叠的 |
[34:36] | did a bunch of errands. | 办了好多杂事 |
[34:42] | You kept this. | 你还留着这个 |
[34:45] | No, I just… forgot to throw it out. | 不 我只是 忘扔了而已 |
[34:49] | No, you kept it. | 不 你是有意留着的 |
[34:52] | Put it back. | 把它放回去 |
[35:42] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[35:43] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都等着呢 |
[35:45] | I was just about to open up. | 我正打算开门 |
[35:46] | Eugene’s outside, wants to talk to you. | 尤金在外面 想和你聊聊 |
[35:48] | Says it’s important. | 他说是重要的事 |
[35:49] | – I’ll talk to him later. – Okay. | -我晚点再和他聊 -好的 |
[35:56] | This is good, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[35:59] | It’s a lot of people. | 来了好多人 |
[36:01] | Lot of people coming to get saved. | 这么多人来获求拯救 |
[36:04] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么不好的 |
[36:07] | Didn’t even need to bet your daddy’s land | 根本没必要用你父亲的土地打赌 |
[36:09] | or bribe ’em with a TV, neither. | 也不必用电视收买他们 |
[36:13] | You disapprove. | 你不认同 |
[36:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[36:19] | This is all working now, right? | 现在都步入正轨了 不是吗 |
[36:23] | This is all good. | 现在都好了 |
[36:24] | Good. Yeah. It’s good. | 都好了 对 这是好事 |
[36:30] | I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[36:39] | Thanks for all this, Em — | 谢谢你所做的 小艾 |
[36:41] | for everything. | 这一切 |
[36:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:47] | You and Tulip done a great job setting this up. | 你和图丽普布置得非常好 |
[36:52] | Tulip? Yeah. | 图丽普 是啊 |
[37:01] | I’ll send in Eugene. | 我叫尤金进来 |
[37:15] | Everyone’s waitin’. | 大家都等着呢 |
[37:19] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么事 |
[37:31] | Take what back? | 收回什么 |
[37:48] | I see. | 知道了 |
[38:06] | Don’t want to be forgiven? | 不想得到原谅 |
[38:17] | Cheating? | 作弊 |
[38:23] | You know, Eugene… | 尤金 |
[38:26] | …you’re a hard kid to please. | 你真是个难以取悦的孩子 |
[38:30] | Sometimes I wonder, | 有时候我想 |
[38:32] | “What’s it gonna take to make him happy?” | 要怎样才能让他开心 |
[38:36] | Do you even want to be happy? | 你想开心吗 |
[38:40] | ‘Cause I’m starting to think you got a big investment | 我开始觉得你一直以来 |
[38:42] | in feeling bad all time. | 想要的是难过 |
[38:44] | This is God’s will — what I’ve done. | 我做的事是上帝的意愿 |
[38:47] | What I’ve done for you, what I’m about to do. | 我为你做的事 我即将做的事都是 |
[38:53] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:55] | It is not “Cheating.” | 根本不是”作弊” |
[39:01] | I’m gonna save the damn town! | 我要拯救我们镇 |
[39:07] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[39:13] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[39:18] | I don’t understand why you keep coming to me. | 我不明白为什么你一直来找我 |
[39:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:36] | I am. | 我是 |
[39:39] | I made a promise. | 我承诺过 |
[39:42] | That’s what this is for. | 这就是目的 |
[39:44] | I’m gonna open those doors. | 我要打开大门 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna make them see the light | 我要让他们看到光明 |
[39:47] | and fulfill my promise. | 兑现我的承诺 |
[39:48] | Then I will be free. | 然后我就自由了 |
[39:53] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要这么做 |
[40:03] | Oh, yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[40:08] | Well, I’ll choose for them, | 我要替他们选 |
[40:09] | and unlike you, they won’t complain. | 不像你 他们不会抱怨 |
[40:14] | I don’t need to hear someone like you lecture me on sin. | 我不需要你这样的人来拿罪说教我 |
[40:17] | It’s a blessing. | 那是种恩赐 |
[40:20] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[40:22] | This is not a sin! | 这不是罪 |
[40:24] | Go to hell, Eugene! | 下地狱吧 尤金 |
[40:44] | Hi, Cynthia. It’s Miles Person calling you back. | 辛西娅 我是迈尔斯·珀森 |
[40:48] | I apologize, but something’s been going on with my voicemail. | 很抱歉 之前我的语音信箱出问题了 |
[40:51] | You know, well, o-one minute, | 就是一会儿 |
[40:53] | it’s totally empty, and then the next… | 还是空的 一会儿又… |
[40:57] | Right, exactly. I have 30 messages. | 没错 有30条信息 |
[41:00] | Yep. | 对 |
[41:01] | No, I-I-I know — annoying. | 不 我知道…很烦人 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry to call on a Sunday, uh, | 很抱歉礼拜日给你打电话 |
[41:06] | but I just got a call myself from Highway Patrol | 但是高速巡警大概20分钟前 |
[41:09] | about 20 minutes ago to come down here, and — | 给我打了电话 让我来这里 |
[41:13] | Well, officers, they off-offered to reach out to you, | 警方说要联系你 |
[41:16] | uh, which is the usual way of doing things, | 通常也是这样的 |
[41:18] | but, um, well, I said no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[41:21] | I wanted you and your company to hear it from me first. | 我想亲自告诉你和你们公司的人 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:29] | Well, you see, Cynthia, I’m afraid there’s been… | 辛西娅 恐怕发生了 |
[41:32] | a terrible accident. | 可怕的意外 |