时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Come on, Lucy. | 戴上 露西 |
[00:17] | But I don’t like it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[00:18] | I know they’re itchy, | 我知道会痒 |
[00:20] | but we don’t want you to get frostbite, now, do we? | 但你也不想被冻伤吧 |
[00:23] | Focal TX88 — cuts through powder like butter. | 焦点TX88 能像切黄油一样切开粉尘 |
[00:26] | That wood core base? That’s ash. | 看到木头心了吗 是白蜡木 |
[00:28] | Seriously, upgrade, little bro. | 升级了 小子 |
[00:30] | So, he didn’t want to come, huh? | 他不想来 |
[00:32] | Uh, no. You know, wild horses couldn’t drag him. | 不 野马都拉不走他 |
[00:34] | That disgusting job is pretty much his other woman. | 那份恶心的工作差不多就是他的另一个女人 |
[00:37] | Okay, everyone. All together. Get in. | 好了 各位 都集中过来吧 |
[00:39] | Quincannon family photo time! | 坤卡侬家族合照时间 |
[00:42] | – Cheese! – Cheese! | -茄子 -茄子 |
[00:45] | That’s gonna look great, guys. One for the photo album. | 很棒 各位 可以放相册里 |
[00:47] | You sure I ain’t blinked that time? | 你确定我拍照时没眨眼吗 |
[00:54] | Better keep your mitten on, sweetie. | 快把手套戴上 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | Okay, Grandma. | 好吧 奶奶 |
[01:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:19] | Preacher, there’s been a terrible… | 传教士 发生了可怕… |
[01:23] | s-something terrible. | 可怕的事 |
[01:25] | Y-You need to see it for yourself. | 你得自己来看看 |
[01:27] | Mr. Quincannon, it’s the middle of the night. | 坤卡侬先生 这是半夜 |
[01:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:30] | Just…come — now. | 你快来 |
[01:36] | Mr. Quincannon? | 坤卡侬先生 |
[01:39] | Mr. Quincannon? You in there? | 坤卡侬先生 你在里面吗 |
[01:45] | Oh, my God. What have you done? | 老天 你干了什么 |
[01:47] | I’ve been conducting an experiment, | 我做实验呢 |
[01:49] | and I’m sorry to report the results aren’t good. | 不幸的是结果不太好 |
[01:53] | What have you done?! | 你到底干了什么 |
[01:56] | We were lied to. | 我们都被骗过 |
[01:59] | All along — lies. | 全是谎言 |
[02:02] | Odin, you have experienced a terrible loss. | 奥丁 你遭受了巨大的损失 |
[02:06] | Your entire family — gone. | 你的所有家人 都走了 |
[02:09] | Let God help you. | 让上帝帮你 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah. Good. | 是啊 好啊 |
[02:14] | You and God can help me with a question, | 你和上帝可以帮我解答一个问题 |
[02:16] | something that’s been consternating me all night. | 我想了一整晚的问题 |
[02:25] | Which is my daughter… | 哪条是我女儿的… |
[02:28] | and which is the cow? | 哪条是母牛的 |
[02:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:34] | There is no difference. | 毫无区别 |
[02:36] | It’s all meat! | 都能吃 |
[02:38] | I’ve looked. There’s nothing else. | 我找过了 什么都没有 |
[02:39] | There’s no…spirit. | 也没有精神 |
[02:41] | There’s no soul. | 没有灵魂 |
[02:43] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[02:44] | Odin. | 奥丁 |
[02:45] | You need to let the people know. | 你得让人们知道 |
[02:47] | You need to stand in that church and you need to… | 你必须到教堂里 |
[02:52] | …t-to denounce Him. | 去宣布 没有上帝 |
[02:54] | You need to shout. You need to scream. | 你要去大喊 尖叫 |
[02:56] | You need to spread the word. Okay, Preacher? | 你必须让全世界都知道 好吗 传教士 |
[02:59] | You need to denounce Him! | 你必须让大家都知道 他不存在 |
[03:01] | Enough. | 够了 |
[03:03] | John Custer! | 约翰·卡斯特 |
[03:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:11] | Denounce Him! | 没有上帝 |
[04:34] | Stop right there, Preacher. | 住手 传教士 |
[04:35] | I said stop! | 我说了住手 |
[04:37] | Over there! | 住手 |
[04:52] | Great. Looks like we’re back to the drawing board. | 太好了 看起来我们得再来一遍了 |
[04:56] | All right, tell us everything. | 把一切都告诉我们 |
[04:57] | What did he say? What — What happened? | 他说了什么 怎么回事 |
[04:59] | He came outta nowhere. Took Norm’s bat. | 他不知道从哪儿冒出来 夺走了诺姆的棍子 |
[05:02] | Douggie — he squeezed off a couple shots, | 道吉 他开了几枪 |
[05:03] | but that boy is fast. | 但那小子动作很快 |
[05:05] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[05:06] | I m– | 我是说… |
[05:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:09] | What’d he say?! | 他说了什么 |
[05:10] | He didn’t say nothin’. He just kicked our asses. | 他什么都没说 就把我们揍了一顿 |
[05:14] | Where the hell are your weapons? | 你们的武器在哪里 |
[05:25] | Come on, God. | 别这样 上帝 |
[05:30] | Bring him back, and I’ll never use it again, okay? | 让他回来吧 我保证以后再也不会用了 |
[05:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:37] | All you gotta do is bring him — | 你只要把他带… |
[06:25] | Come on! | 上来 |
[06:26] | Come on! | 上来 |
[06:28] | That’s it. Come on. | 做得好 上来 |
[06:31] | Come on! | 上来 |
[06:33] | I got you! I got you! I got you! | 好了 你上来了 |
[06:44] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:48] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:51] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:16] | Okay. Come on. L-Let’s sit you down. | 过来 你先坐下 |
[07:18] | Let’s sit you down. | 你先坐下 |
[07:25] | You want some water? | 你想喝点水吗 |
[07:29] | Okay. You hold on. | 好的 你等等 |
[07:32] | Stay right there. | 待这别动 |
[07:36] | Your dad, he’s been real worried about you — | 你爸爸真的很担心你 |
[08:31] | More? | 还要吗 |
[08:45] | So, what happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[08:50] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:51] | what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:54] | How’d you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[09:11] | You dug out of Hell with your hands? | 你徒手挖洞逃出了地狱 |
[09:21] | What’s it like? | 那里什么样 |
[09:36] | So you could see other people. | 这样你才能看到其他人 |
[09:43] | Yeah, right. We can talk about whatever you want. | 好的 你想谈什么就谈什么 |
[09:47] | First, we got to call your dad. | 首先我们得联系你爸爸 |
[09:51] | All right, now. Listen up. | 现在 听好了 |
[09:54] | Now, the packinghouse is gonna be right over there. | 食品加工厂就建在那里 |
[09:57] | All right. You got your cooling, cutting, deboning. | 在那里可以冷却 切割 去骨 |
[10:00] | Feed yards will be right over there. | 饲料厂就建在那里 |
[10:02] | Now, I came up with an idea for a new kind of cafeteria, | 我想出了一个新型自助餐厅的点子 |
[10:06] | serving all sorts of food | 我们提供 |
[10:08] | from all sorts of locales and originations — | 不同地区民族的特色食物 |
[10:10] | Like a…food court, sir? | 是像美食广场那种吗 |
[10:12] | What the hell’s a food court? | 美食广场是什么鬼 |
[10:14] | Uh, It’s like a place | 就是一个地方 |
[10:15] | that’s got all kinds of different restaurants in one. | 那里会有许多不同的餐厅聚集在一起 |
[10:17] | Well, that’s right — a food court. | 没错 就是个美食广场 |
[10:20] | Mex, Tex-Mex, Oriental — | 墨西哥菜 得州风墨西哥菜 东方菜 |
[10:22] | yours to pick and choose each and every day. | 每天都任君选择 |
[10:25] | But there ain’t gonna be no sushis, | 但是 现在那里可不会有寿司 |
[10:28] | chimichangas, or pizza pie — | 炸墨西哥卷 或者比萨饼 |
[10:30] | no nothing until you boys march up that hill | 除非你们向那个教堂进军 |
[10:33] | and drag that preacher out of my church! | 然后把那个传教士从我的教堂里拖出来 |
[10:37] | All right, Sheriff. | 好的 警长 |
[10:38] | We’ll be right here waiting for you. | 我们就在这里等着你 |
[10:42] | He’s on his way. | 他在过来的路上了 |
[10:45] | Before he gets here, I just wanted to say… | 在他到这之前 我想和你说… |
[10:49] | you were right, Eugene. | 你是对的 尤金 |
[10:52] | You know, what happened with you and Tracy Loach… | 你和特蕾西·路驰身上发生的事… |
[10:57] | that’s for God to judge, not me. | 那应该由上帝来审判 而不是我 |
[11:01] | This power I got — of course it’s cheating. | 我所拥有的这种力量 当然是作弊 |
[11:06] | People want to choose. | 人们想要选择权 |
[11:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:12] | You were right about that, too. | 这一点你也说对了 |
[11:19] | Man. | 老天 |
[11:21] | I’ve made a real mess of this. | 这真是被我搞得一团糟 |
[11:27] | I was told there’d be consequences. | 有人和我说过这事会有后果 |
[11:31] | And here they are. | 他们这就来了 |
[11:35] | I should probably give it back. | 我八成应该把它还回去 |
[11:41] | Can’t use it, can’t be trusted with it. | 不能用它 大家也不信任我用它 |
[11:48] | I figured that much out, at least. | 至少我想明白了这几点 |
[12:05] | I never told you about the guys at the motel. | 我从没和你提过汽车旅馆里的那些人 |
[12:12] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 我没说过 |
[12:22] | You’re not really here, are you, Eugene? | 你并不是真的在这里 是不是 尤金 |
[12:52] | A lot of them get abandoned. There’s strays. | 许多狗狗被抛弃了 这些都是流浪狗 |
[12:55] | It’s sad, really, ’cause, you know, they’re good dogs. | 很可怜 真的 因为它们都是好狗 |
[12:58] | Seems like it’s harder and harder to find someone to take them in, you know? | 似乎越来越难找到人领养它们了 |
[13:01] | And we do our best to save them. | 我们尽力拯救它们 |
[13:03] | Heck, I take them in myself sometimes. | 该死的 我有时甚至自己领养它们 |
[13:05] | But really, there’s only so much I can do. | 但真的 我只能做到这一步了 |
[13:09] | Hey, there, guy. | 你好呀 |
[13:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:12] | Name’s Brewski. | 它叫布鲁斯基 |
[13:18] | I’ll take him. | 我要领养他 |
[13:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:34] | Miles is here. | 迈尔斯来了 |
[13:38] | Hey. Hold on, partner. | 等等 伙计 |
[13:40] | Let’s see if this milk is still good, right? | 我们先看看这奶还能不能喝 好吗 |
[13:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:46] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[13:47] | I just, uh, swung by to, you know, to check on you. | 我只是… 路过 来看看你们 |
[13:51] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | I-I know how much the church meant to you. | 我知道那间教堂对你而言有多重要 |
[13:56] | What about the church? | 教堂怎么了 |
[13:57] | Well, y-you don’t know? | 你…你不知道吗 |
[13:59] | Well, they’re tearing it down. | 他们正在拆了它 |
[14:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:02] | Preacher, he — he gave it to Mr. Quincannon. | 传教士 他…他把教堂给坤卡侬先生了 |
[14:05] | Well, at least, he was supposed to. | 至少 他应该给的 |
[14:07] | He gave it? | 他把教堂给出去了 |
[14:09] | Apparently, they, uh, they had a verbal agreement. | 显然 他们…他们达成了一个口头协议 |
[14:13] | You mean the bet? | 你是指那个赌约吗 |
[14:14] | A verbal agreement. | 是口头协议 |
[14:16] | And it is unorthodox, but it is binding. | 虽然不正规 但具有法律约束力 |
[14:20] | I mean, Mr. Quincannon had me look into it, | 坤卡侬先生让我查过了 |
[14:22] | and, well — well, sure enough, I mean, | 而且能肯定的是 |
[14:23] | there are municipal statutes that go back to the 1800s, so… | 早在19世纪就有这些市政法令了 |
[14:28] | W-W-What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:30] | My sneakers. | 我的运动鞋 |
[14:31] | By the window. | 在窗户边上 |
[14:32] | I washed them and set them out to dry. | 我洗了把他们晾那儿了 |
[14:35] | You washed my sneakers? | 你洗了我的运动鞋吗 |
[14:43] | You’re going to the church. | 你要去教堂 |
[14:45] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:46] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[14:48] | Well, I’m going anyway. | 无论如何我都要去 |
[14:50] | Well, let me drive you — | 我开车送你吧 |
[14:51] | I can drive a damn car, Miles! | 我可以自己开车 迈尔斯 |
[15:01] | Take the kids to school for me? | 能帮我送孩子们上学吗 |
[15:03] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[15:12] | So, is the milk still good? | 牛奶还能喝吗 |
[15:16] | It’s fine. | 可以 |
[15:27] | It’s my damn church. | 这是我的教堂 |
[16:00] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[16:04] | Not only can Preacher fight, he can shoo– | 传教士不仅能打 还能射… |
[16:09] | God damn! | 该死的 |
[16:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:13] | Everybody run! Preacher’s crazy! | 大家快跑 传教士疯了 |
[16:19] | Go get him, Bill! | 去抓他 比尔 |
[16:37] | Food court! Food court! Food court! Food court! | 美食广场 美食广场 |
[16:43] | What the hell are you boys doing?! | 你们到底在干什么 |
[16:47] | Why are you runnin’?! | 你们为什么跑 |
[16:50] | What are ya — ya pansies?! | 你们是娘炮吗 |
[16:51] | Get back up there! | 给我回去 |
[16:53] | Those are warning shots! | 那是鸣枪警告 |
[16:54] | He’s a preacher, for Christ’s sakes! | 天哪 他是个传教士 |
[16:56] | He’s not gonna hurt anyone! | 他不会伤害任何人 |
[16:58] | Where’s Clive? | 克莱夫呢 |
[17:00] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[17:29] | Y-You all right, Clive? | 你没事吧 克莱夫 |
[17:30] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[17:32] | Preacher shot my dick off. | 传教士把我老二射掉了 |
[17:35] | See? | 看 |
[17:37] | He’s an incredible shot. | 他是个神射手 |
[17:39] | Kinda took it clean off. | 要清理一下了 |
[17:42] | It’s all right. It doesn’t hurt really that much at all. | 没事的 并没有什么严重的后果 |
[17:44] | You know? Not really. | 不严重的 |
[17:50] | But yeah, I can imagine it’s gonna hurt a ton in a little while, | 但确实 可以想象我得疼一段时间了 |
[17:53] | but for now, I’m okay. For now, I’m fine. | 但现在我还好 现在我还好 |
[17:57] | Good Lord! | 我的天哪 |
[18:01] | Dick being shot off, but… | 老二虽被射掉 但… |
[18:03] | What the heck’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[18:05] | I’m afraid our preacher’s finally lost his mind. | 恐怕我们的传教士终于疯了 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么 |
[18:09] | H-He called me, said he had my boy. | 他打电话给我说找到我儿子了 |
[18:12] | Your boy? | 你儿子 |
[18:13] | You mean with the, uh… | 你说那个… |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | The ass face. | 那个菊花脸 |
[18:18] | Sunscreen and a sandwich. | 给我防晒霜还有三明治 |
[18:20] | Looks like we’re gonna be here a while. | 看来我们要打持久战了 |
[18:22] | Oh, and, uh… call an ambulance for Clive. | 还有 给克莱夫叫辆救护车 |
[18:25] | He’s gonna spook the men. | 他会吓坏大家的 |
[18:27] | Aw, look at that little guy, just sort of resting there. | 看看这小家伙 好像在休息 |
[18:30] | Preacher say anything? | 传教士说了什么吗 |
[18:32] | Any idea what he wants? | 知道他要什么吗 |
[18:34] | Bring me the agents! | 让那探员过来 |
[18:37] | The Asians? | 亚洲人[音近] |
[18:39] | Anyone know who the hell he’s talking about? | 有谁知道他说的是谁吗 |
[18:42] | I know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[19:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:10] | We can’t, remember? | 我们不能 记得吗 |
[19:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:51] | I like this better. | 这样好多了 |
[19:53] | Leave it to the professionals. | 交给专业人士来处理 |
[19:56] | Besides, I don’t want Eugene getting caught in the crossfire. | 况且 我不想让尤金被交火误伤 |
[20:01] | Gosh, I tell you. | 天啊 我跟你说 |
[20:04] | These last few days… | 最近这几天 |
[20:11] | Me and Eugene — we’ve had our challenges, | 我和尤金 经历了挑战 |
[20:14] | but at the end of the day, | 但到最后 |
[20:15] | I-I-I don’t know what I’d do without him. | 我不知道没有他我该怎么办 |
[20:18] | You’d figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[20:22] | Is there, uh, mustard? | 放芥末了吗 |
[20:24] | Ah. I see it. | 看见了 |
[20:25] | Thank you, Ms. Oatlash. | 谢谢你 欧特莱仕夫人 |
[20:33] | How’d it come to this? | 怎么会搞成这样 |
[20:35] | Regardless of the state of Custer’s mental faculties, | 不考虑卡斯特的精神状态 |
[20:38] | taking church land? | 就要夺下教堂这块地 |
[20:40] | With all due respect, that church is holy ground. | 恕我直言 那个教堂是块圣地 |
[20:46] | No, Sheriff. | 不 警长 |
[20:47] | That church is nothing more than | 那个教堂只不过是 |
[20:49] | wood and paint and bits of colored glass. | 木头 油漆和几片彩色玻璃而已 |
[20:51] | It’s a lie, Sheriff, | 那是谎言 警长 |
[20:53] | and I’m gonna tear it down peg by peg. | 我要一钉一铆地把它拆了 |
[20:56] | Grind it into dust. | 夷为平地 |
[20:58] | “Holy ground,” My ass. | 还圣地 狗屁 |
[21:07] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:10] | I should’ve listened. | 我应该听你们的话 |
[21:12] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[21:13] | But I didn’t. | 可我没听 |
[21:15] | Can you help us? | 你们能帮我们吗 |
[21:17] | Who’s “Us”? | 我们 |
[21:18] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[21:26] | N-No — No one. Just me. | 没 没谁 只有我 |
[21:28] | I was — I was wondering — Is there any way… | 我在想 有没有什么办法 |
[21:31] | Is it possible to bring someone back from Hell? | 能不能把人从地狱带回来 |
[21:33] | – No. – Yes. | -不能 -能 |
[21:40] | – It’s…difficult. – Dangerous. | -很难 -危险 |
[21:42] | – But it’s possible. – But listen. | -但是可以的 -可你听好 |
[21:44] | No one’s getting out of Hell till we get what we came for. | 在我们得到想要的东西之前谁都不会逃离地狱 |
[21:53] | Just hang in there, Clive. | 忍耐一下 克莱夫 |
[21:54] | You’ll be back on your feet in no time. | 很快就可以恢复了 |
[21:58] | Oh! Here’s your penis. | 这是你的小弟弟 |
[22:03] | Have you seen enough? | 你看够了吗 |
[22:05] | Jesse’s just defending his property. | 杰西只是在保卫他的财产 |
[22:08] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[22:09] | Bunch of guys showed up, trying to take my home, | 一大堆人冒出来 想要夺走我家 |
[22:11] | I’d shoot at them, too. | 我也会朝他们开枪的 |
[22:12] | I mean this is crazy! | 这简直不可理喻 |
[22:15] | What Quincannon’s doing can’t be legal. | 坤卡侬这样不可能是合法的 |
[22:17] | It’s pretty legal, | 还真挺合法 |
[22:18] | but sometimes, what’s legal | 但有时候 合法 |
[22:21] | uh, isn’t as important as what’s right. | 就没有正确那么重要了 |
[22:25] | Let me ask you… | 我问你 |
[22:28] | how many kids does Tommy have in his class this year? | 今年汤米班上有多少同学 |
[22:31] | – What? – 38. | -什么 -38个 |
[22:33] | 38 kids in one classroom. | 38个孩子挤一间教室 |
[22:35] | ‘Cause of the decline in the municipal tax revenue. | 就因为地方税收减少了 |
[22:39] | And it’s getting worse, not better. | 并且不见好转 反而越来越糟糕 |
[22:41] | By next year, it’ll be more than 40, | 到明年 会超过40个孩子 |
[22:43] | and by the time Alice gets there, | 等到爱丽丝该上学的时候 |
[22:44] | who knows if there’ll even be a school? | 谁知道还有没有学校可上呢 |
[22:48] | What Mr. Quincannon’s gonna build here… | 坤卡侬要要在这儿所建造的 |
[22:51] | it’s gonna change that. | 将会改变那种状况 |
[22:53] | And I’m gonna help him. | 我也要帮他 |
[22:56] | Sometimes, sacrifices have to be made | 有时候 为了社区条件的改善 |
[23:01] | for the betterment of the community. | 必须要牺牲点东西 |
[23:03] | That’s the reality. | 这就是现实 |
[23:06] | Jesse Custer’s a criminal. | 杰西·卡斯特是个罪犯 |
[23:09] | We all suspected it, but today’s the proof. | 以前我们都怀疑 但今天这就是证据 |
[23:14] | The good preacher up there in his little church? | 坚守自己小教堂的那个好人传教士 |
[23:18] | That’s the fantasy. | 那是幻觉 |
[23:22] | Fantasy or the reality. | 幻觉还是现实 |
[23:26] | Sooner or later, we — we all have to choose. | 迟早 我们都得做出选择 |
[23:31] | By the way, you’re out of milk. | 顺便说一下 你家里牛奶喝完了 |
[23:57] | You’re gonna sing it out of me? | 你们准备把这东西从我身体里唱出来吗 |
[24:04] | This thing — this power… | 这东西 这种力量 |
[24:08] | it chose me. | 它选择了我 |
[24:09] | It chose a lot of people. | 它选择了很多人 |
[24:11] | And what happened to them? | 那些人都怎么样了呢 |
[24:12] | They exploded. | 他们都自爆了 |
[24:14] | Why haven’t I? | 那我为什么没有自爆 |
[24:15] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[24:17] | You see, this is my point. | 你看 这就是我想说的 |
[24:19] | What else don’t we know? | 还有什么是我们还不知道的 |
[24:20] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[24:22] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这完全不合常理 |
[24:24] | I mean, how did this happen? | 我是说 怎么会发生这种情况 |
[24:25] | – D-Don’t you have questions? – No! | -你们难道就没有一点疑问吗 -没有 |
[24:27] | Lie…down. | 乖乖 躺下 |
[24:38] | No one understands God’s plans at first. | 一开始谁也不理解上帝的安排 |
[24:40] | I mean, look at the prophets. | 我的意思是 看看那些先知们 |
[24:41] | In the beginning, they’re always in the dark. | 起初 他们总是被蒙在鼓里 |
[24:42] | Maybe God wants me to have this. | 也许上帝希望我拥有这份力量 |
[24:46] | Maybe he wants me here, helping people, doing good. Y– | 也许他希望我待在这里 助人行善 |
[24:52] | I just have questions. | 我只是有些疑问 |
[24:53] | Preacher, we have a question for you. | 传教士 我们有个问题要问你 |
[24:56] | Genesis, the greatest power ever known, | 创世纪 这个有史以来最伟大的力量 |
[24:59] | and you’ve had it all this time, | 这段时间以来一直由你所拥有 |
[25:01] | right there at the tip of your tongue. | 就在你的舌尖通过言语传达而出 |
[25:05] | And what good have you done with it? | 你又用这份力量行了什么善事呢 |
[25:09] | Now lie down. | 现在给我乖乖躺下 |
[25:36] | Look at us! We’re tailgating! | 看看我们 我们在开车尾派对 |
[25:40] | You think there’s gonna be any more shooting? | 你觉得还会有更多枪击发生吗 |
[25:42] | Oh, I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[25:44] | All right, enough of this. | 好了 够了 |
[25:50] | All right, listen up! | 好了 都听着 |
[25:56] | We’re gonna give Jim and Joe Friday | 我们将再给吉姆和乔· 弗莱迪 |
[25:58] | just a few more minutes of diplomacy, | 几分钟的时间进行外交斡旋 |
[26:00] | and then we’re going in one last time. | 然后我们就最后冲锋一次 |
[26:02] | Now, just so everyone understands, | 现在 跟你们大家都说明一下 |
[26:04] | this is gonna be a night assault over open ground | 这将会是一次在开阔地带 |
[26:07] | against an expert marksman in an elevated position, | 对阵占据高地的神枪手的夜袭行动 |
[26:10] | so…you know… | 所以 你们知道的 |
[26:13] | drink lots of water. | 多喝点水 |
[26:17] | Lighten up, boys. I was joking. | 放轻松 小伙子们 我刚在开玩笑 |
[26:20] | Water ain’t gonna make a damn bit of difference. | 喝水并不会让情况有任何改变 |
[26:24] | Now, this time, | 现在 这次进攻 |
[26:25] | I want a cordon of men approaching from the north. | 我需要一队人组成警戒线从北方接近教堂 |
[26:28] | Those of y’all with bludgeoning instruments — | 其余那些拿着钝器的 |
[26:31] | I’m talking your, uh, your bats, your hammers, your wrenches, | 我指的是你们的球棒 锤子 扳手 |
[26:34] | your clubs, billy and otherwise — | 撬棍 警棍以及别的武器 |
[26:37] | you’re gonna be on the front line. | 你们来组成前线进攻人员 |
[26:39] | Now, I don’t want you to feel like you’re human shields, | 我不希望你们觉得自己是人体盾牌 |
[26:41] | but…let’s not mince words. | 但是 我们还是不要兜圈子了 |
[26:44] | You are human, and you’re gonna be acting as shields of a sort. | 你们是人 你们将扮演类似盾牌的角色 |
[26:47] | Waves consisting of 15 men each | 十五人每组的进攻波次 |
[26:49] | will be interspersed at one-minute intervals, | 将按照每隔一分钟的频次进行 |
[26:52] | liable to change at my jurisdiction. | 如有变化则在我的指挥下进行调整 |
[26:55] | Now, the success of our assault relies on numerical superiority, | 我们本次进攻成功与否取决于人数上的优势 |
[27:00] | so when a man falls grievously wounded, | 所以当有人身受重伤时 |
[27:02] | don’t stop and offer assurance or assistance. | 不要停止进攻的步伐去进行救援 |
[27:06] | The more active targets we can offer the preacher, | 我们能让传教士面对的活动目标数量越多 |
[27:09] | the more likely we are to overwhelm him | 就越有可能用我们的 |
[27:11] | with our faceless wave of humanity. | 无差别波次进攻来击溃他 |
[27:14] | Again, to clarify, I don’t say “Faceless” | 再次声明 我说”无差别” |
[27:17] | in a pejorative meaning so much as a practical sense, | 并不是在贬低你们而是一种实际的说法 |
[27:20] | as it will be night | 因为在夜里 |
[27:21] | and your faces will be indistinct and immaterial. | 你们的面容会变得模糊不清 |
[27:27] | You know, you got to keep an eye on him. | 你知道的 你得牢牢把他给盯住了 |
[27:35] | When you hear the battle cry, I want y’all to race forward | 当你们听到战斗号角的时候 我希望你们 |
[27:40] | and try real hard not to get your penises shot off. | 向前推进并尽量别让自己的小弟弟被射掉 |
[27:42] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我不知道你会来这里 |
[28:38] | *Then down from the skies came the wooden shoe* | *然后从天空落下了一只木头鞋* |
[28:42] | *Bringing all the fishermen home* | *带着所有的渔人回家* |
[28:46] | *’Twas all so pretty a sail, it seemed* | *那看着是多么美丽的一张帆* |
[28:50] | *As if it could not be* | *美好的不真实* |
[28:55] | *And some folks thought ’twas a dream that he dreamed* | *某些人认为那不过是他的一场梦* |
[29:03] | – He’s resisting. – No, I’m not. | -他在反抗 -我没有 |
[29:07] | Preacher, listen. | 传教士 听着 |
[29:11] | You’re just a speck of dust | 你不过是在上帝 |
[29:12] | passing through the glory of Creation. | 崇高的杰作中飘过的一粒尘埃 |
[29:15] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[29:27] | *Of sailing that beautiful sea* | *航行在美丽的海洋之上* |
[29:33] | *But I shall name you the fishermen three* | *但我将称你们为三位渔夫* |
[29:38] | *Wynken, Blynken, and Noddddddddddddddddd* | *维肯 布林肯和诺德* |
[29:50] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[29:52] | Okay. One, two — | 来了 一 二 |
[30:07] | Oh. Good. | 好了 |
[30:12] | Bad boy! | 坏孩子 |
[30:13] | No. | 别说它 |
[30:17] | All right. I’ll get the tarp. | 好了 我来收油布 |
[30:19] | You start in on the music box. | 你开始收音乐盒 |
[30:23] | That’s it? | 这就完事了吗 |
[30:24] | That’s it. | 这就完事了 |
[30:26] | Now what? | 现在该怎么办 |
[30:27] | Now we go. | 现在我们要走了 |
[30:29] | After you get Eugene out of Hell, though, right? | 但你们会先把尤金从地狱救出来 对吗 |
[30:32] | Who’s Eugene? | 尤金是谁 |
[30:34] | The kid I sent. | 被我打入地狱的孩子 |
[30:35] | The sheriff’s son? | 警长的儿子 |
[30:37] | Oh, right. | 想起来了 |
[30:42] | You said it was possible. | 你们说有可能的 |
[30:43] | We’ll look into it. In the meantime, we — | 我们会看看的 不过眼下我们先 |
[30:45] | No, no, no, no. That is not good enough. | 不行不行 那可不行 |
[30:47] | You have to help me! | 你们必须帮我 |
[30:48] | We don’t have to do anything. We said we’d try. | 我们什么都不必做 我们只说尽量而已 |
[30:51] | No, we didn’t even say that. | 不 我们连那个都没说 |
[30:52] | That was the deal. | 我们之前说好的 |
[30:53] | I give you Genesis back and you help get Eug– | 我把创世纪还给你们 你们帮我救尤金 |
[30:54] | It wasn’t yours in the first place. | 它本来就不属于你 |
[30:56] | And we gave you the black beauties! | 我们还给你买了抗忧郁药 |
[30:59] | What kind of angels are you? | 你们算哪门子天使 |
[31:02] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[31:05] | Eugene needs help. | 尤金需要帮助 |
[31:07] | A kid rotting in Hell over a mistake? | 一个孩子错被困在地狱中腐烂 |
[31:09] | How’s that right? | 有何天理可言 |
[31:10] | How can that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[31:12] | We told you we don’t know. | 我们告诉过你了 我们不知道 |
[31:14] | Then tell me who does! | 那告诉我谁才知道 |
[31:24] | Oh… Damn. | 该死 |
[31:25] | – Shit! – Crap. | -该死 -糟了 |
[31:47] | Well, that settles it, then. | 这下没得商量了 |
[31:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:59] | No. | 别走 |
[32:01] | The other option, then. | 那就用另一个办法吧 |
[32:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:04] | No, don’t leave. | 别 别走 |
[32:04] | I-I don’t know why that happened. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[32:07] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[32:09] | Just try again. | 再试一次 |
[32:11] | Just sing to it and try again. | 再唱一次歌试试 |
[32:13] | It’s over, Preacher. | 到此为止了 传教士 |
[32:15] | No more trying. | 尝试到此为止 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[32:31] | I’ll figure something out. All right. | 我会想到办法的 会的 |
[32:37] | Eugene? | 尤金 |
[32:43] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[33:33] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[33:35] | Get ’em out of there! | 快把他们救出来 |
[33:40] | That it?! | 就这点本事吗 |
[33:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:27] | Put the gun down, Donnie. | 把枪放下 唐尼 |
[34:33] | Donnie, don’t make me use it. | 唐尼 别逼我用能力 |
[34:40] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[34:48] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[34:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:58] | Donnie, what did you do? | 唐尼 你做了什么 |
[35:01] | What’d you say, Preacher?! | 你说什么 传教士 |
[35:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:13] | Go on, Donnie. | 动手吧 唐尼 |
[35:17] | We both earned it. | 我们都活该 |
[35:19] | W-What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | I said, “Go on,” you dumbass piece o’ sh– | 我让你动手 你个混… |
[35:30] | Travis, Bowie… | 特拉维斯 博伊 |
[35:33] | the rest of them boys defended the Alamo | 1836年时 其他人在那几周 |
[35:35] | those weeks back in 1836? | 守卫了阿拉莫教堂 |
[35:37] | Great men. | 他们很伟大 |
[35:39] | Great Texans. | 伟大的得州人 |
[35:41] | Heck, heroes — each and every one of them. | 英雄 他们每个人都是英雄 |
[35:45] | But the thing we forget — | 但是我们忘记的事 |
[35:48] | what no one ever wants to talk about in the end — | 最后没人愿意提起的事 |
[35:51] | they lost. | 是他们输了 |
[35:55] | To add, we must subtract. | 为了加 我们必须减 |
[36:01] | Thank you, Donnie. | 谢谢 唐尼 |
[36:03] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[36:13] | I just don’t understand what happened. | 我就是不懂发生了什么事 |
[36:17] | I told you to serve God, Odin. | 我让你侍奉上帝 奥丁 |
[36:19] | I am — devoutly. | 我在虔诚地侍奉上帝 |
[36:23] | What kind of God wants to tear down a church? | 什么上帝才想拆毁一座教堂 |
[36:26] | The God of Meat, of course. | 当然是肉之上帝 |
[36:29] | The God… | 肉之… |
[36:32] | of Meat? | 上帝 |
[36:33] | The God of what’s tangible — | 有形的上帝 |
[36:35] | what’s touchable and true. | 真实能触摸到的上帝 |
[36:38] | God of Meat. | 肉之上帝 |
[36:46] | I see. | 知道了 |
[36:48] | I see. | 知道了 |
[36:52] | – You think that’s funny? – No, no. | -你觉得这好笑吗 -不不 |
[36:56] | It’s batshit crazy… | 我觉得这太疯狂了 |
[36:58] | You know what’s crazy, Preacher? | 你知道什么疯狂吗 传教士 |
[37:00] | What’s completely banana balls insane? | 知道什么疯得彻彻底底吗 |
[37:04] | Following a God who is silent. | 追随一个不言不语的上帝 |
[37:07] | That is crazy. | 那才叫疯狂 |
[37:17] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:33] | Give me one more Sunday. | 再给我一个礼拜日的时间 |
[37:37] | Why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[37:41] | Well, I’ve been saying I want to bring this town to God. | 我一直说我要带我们镇的人去找上帝 |
[37:45] | Haven’t been able to. | 但一直没成功 |
[37:48] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[37:50] | This place is even more messed up | 从我到这里那天起 |
[37:52] | since the day I got here. | 这里变得更糟了 |
[37:53] | So, next Sunday… | 所以 下个礼拜日 |
[37:56] | I’m gonna bring God to the town. | 我要把上帝带来我们镇 |
[38:00] | Bring Him right here — to this church. | 把他带来这里 带来这个教堂 |
[38:04] | And he’s gonna talk to us, spread the word. | 他会跟我们谈话 布道传教 |
[38:08] | He’s gonna speak, | 他会开口 |
[38:10] | and he’s gonna answer all our questions, | 他会回答我们所有的问题 |
[38:12] | and if we don’t like His answers… | 如果我们不喜欢上帝的回答 |
[38:16] | …I will denounce the bastard then and there. | 那我到时亲自谴责那个混蛋 |
[38:24] | Who’s a good Brewski, huh? | 谁是乖布鲁斯基 |
[38:27] | Who’s a good Brewski? | 谁是乖布鲁斯基 |
[38:29] | You the best Brewski in the world? | 你是世界上最好的布鲁斯基吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:32] | Yeah, you are. | 你是 |
[38:34] | That’s right — you are. | 没错 你是 |
[38:37] | No doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:44] | God damn you, Jesse Custer. | 都怪你 杰西·卡斯特 |
[39:55] | Sheriff, where’s your boy? | 警长 你儿子呢 |
[39:58] | Where’s Eugene? Preacher kill him? | 尤金呢 传教士把他杀了吗 |
[40:00] | Jackals. | 一群混蛋 |
[40:02] | Save us, Preacher! | 拯救我们 传教士 |
[40:04] | We’re sinners! | 我们是罪人 |
[40:05] | Save us! | 拯救我们 |