时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re building a rat trap. | 我们要设个陷阱 |
[00:04] | And you’re the cheese. | 而你是诱饵 |
[00:05] | “Leave my friends alone. I killed Charlotte.” | “放过我的朋友们 是我杀了夏洛蒂” |
[00:07] | I didn’t wanna think that’s what happened. | 我也不想相信眼前这一幕 |
[00:09] | There’s gonna be a lock on that box tomorrow. | 明天我会把这个盒子上锁的 |
[00:10] | But it’s not what it looks like. I promise you. | 不是你想的那样 我保证 |
[00:12] | Save your lies for someone who has time to hear them. | 把你的谎话说给那些有时间的人听吧 |
[00:14] | I told Spencer it was okay if she and Caleb got together. | 我跟斯宾塞说她和凯勒在一起没问题 |
[00:17] | How did this get so complicated? | 怎么这么复杂 |
[00:19] | You’re writing a book with the guy | 你在和你曾经的爱人 |
[00:20] | you used to be in love with. | 一起写书 |
[00:21] | It’s about his dead girlfriend. | 写的还是他过世女友的事情 |
[00:22] | I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[00:23] | If I’d just come back a few minutes earlier. | 如果我能早几分钟回来 |
[00:26] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[00:28] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[00:29] | Mary Drake is a patient here. | 玛丽·德雷克是这里的病人 |
[00:32] | She had a child named Charles. | 她生过一个叫查尔斯的孩子 |
[00:34] | Your mom and Wilden are dead. | 你妈妈和威尔登都已经死了 |
[00:35] | They came back for me. | 他们是回来找我的 |
[00:37] | You’re the only man my daughter ever loved. | 你是我女儿唯一爱过的人 |
[00:39] | I would have done anything for Charlotte. | 为了夏洛蒂 我不惜一切 |
[00:41] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[00:42] | – Han! – “Thanks for giving me Hanna.” | -汉娜 -“谢谢你们把汉娜给我” |
[00:44] | “You’re free to go.” “A.D.” | “你们可以走了 AD” |
[00:57] | How could we let this happen? | 我们怎么会允许发生这种事 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God, poor Hanna. | 我的天啊 可怜的汉娜 |
[01:01] | Try to remember that it’s what she’d want. | 可别忘了这是她想要的结果 |
[01:05] | No, I don’t know if I can live with this. | 不 我不知道我能不能承受得了 |
[01:08] | I mean, how can we bury.. | 我们怎么能埋葬… |
[01:12] | – There has to be another way. – There is no other way, Emily. | -肯定还有别的办法 -没别的办法 艾米丽 |
[01:15] | It was a well thought-out plan and when it ends up like this | 我们精心计划 最后落得这个下场 |
[01:18] | it’s called first-degree murder. | 这叫一级谋杀 |
[01:21] | Look, Spencer is right. | 听着 斯宾塞说得对 |
[01:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:49] | Toby, you speak cops. You should do the talking. | 托比 你是警方的人 你来说 |
[01:52] | Wait, Toby, your job is on the line here. | 等等 托比 你的工作现在岌岌可危 |
[01:54] | You sure that you wanna be a part of this? | 你确定想掺和进来吗 |
[01:55] | Are you serious, Spencer? Hanna’s life is on the line. | 真的吗 斯宾塞 岌岌可危的是汉娜的性命 |
[01:58] | When you asked me for my help, I said I was all in. I still am. | 之前你要我帮忙时我说随时效劳 现在也是 |
[02:01] | Alright, we’re wasting time. Let’s go. | 我们是在浪费时间 我们走 |
[02:02] | Guys, hold up. | 等等 |
[02:06] | Alison’s not the only one seeing ghosts tonight. | 艾莉森不是今晚唯一一个见鬼的人 |
[02:09] | Maybe she wasn’t seeing ghosts at all. | 也许她根本没有见鬼 |
[02:14] | Unless we’re under a body-snatcher invasion | 除非出现盗尸的情况 |
[02:16] | that’s a real person. | 这应该是个活生生的人 |
[02:18] | When they dug up Mrs. D in my backyard | 当他们在我家后院挖出迪劳伦提斯夫人时 |
[02:19] | she wasn’t just a little bit dead | 她可不仅仅只是死了 |
[02:21] | she was rotting-corpse dead. | 她都腐烂了 |
[02:23] | Whoever the hell that is, she was at the Lost Woods tonight. | 不管她是谁 她今晚都肯定在迷失森林 |
[02:26] | If she’s a part of this, she knows where Hanna is | 如果她跟这件事有关联 她肯定知道汉娜在哪 |
[02:28] | and I will beat the truth out of her if I have to. | 我就算严刑拷打也会逼她说出来 |
[02:30] | No, no, no, you can’t just walk in there | 不不不 你不能就这么走进去 |
[02:31] | and start throwing punches. | 揍她一顿 |
[02:32] | Just, just give me a minute. Let me find out why she’s here. | 给我点时间 让我查清楚她为什么在这里 |
[02:36] | And who she is or what she is. | 以及她是谁 或者是什么东西 |
[02:50] | Hi. Officer Cavanaugh. | 加瓦诺警官 |
[02:52] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[02:54] | I’m the new owner of the Lost Woods Resort | 我是迷失森林度假村的新主人 |
[02:56] | and I need to report a break-in. | 我要报案 发生了一次非法入侵事件 |
[03:00] | Hmm. I have to ask. | 我不得不问一下 |
[03:02] | You’re a dead ringer for a woman who used to live here. | 你跟曾经住在这里的一个已经过世的女人长得很像 |
[03:05] | Jessica was my sister. | 杰西卡是我姐姐 |
[03:09] | She’s Jessica’s twin, Mary Drake. | 她是杰西卡的双胞胎妹妹 玛丽·德雷克 |
[03:13] | From the Radley file. | 拉德里的文件中有提到 |
[03:14] | She’s Charlotte’s biological mom. | 她是夏洛蒂的生母 |
[03:16] | So why’re we still standing here? | 那我们为什么还站在这里 |
[03:18] | She thinks Hanna killed her daughter. | 她认为是汉娜杀了她的女儿 |
[03:19] | – She’s A.D. – Maybe. | -她就是AD -也许吧 |
[03:21] | But she’s one step ahead of us. | 但她比我们领先一步 |
[03:22] | She just bought the Lost Woods | 她刚刚买下了迷失森林 |
[03:24] | and she’s in there filing a report about a break-in. | 她是来为非法入侵而报案的 |
[03:26] | – By us. – Damn it. | -是我们 -该死 |
[03:31] | “A lie for a lie, an eye for an eye.” | “谎言还谎言 以眼还眼” |
[03:34] | “The bell tolls for Hanna.” | “丧钟为汉娜而鸣” |
[03:36] | AD “A.D.” | |
[04:00] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:03] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[04:04] | No! | 不 |
[04:06] | No, Hanna! | 不 汉娜 |
[04:07] | – Oh, my God. – Hanna. | -天哪 -汉娜 |
[04:10] | Toby. | 托比 |
[04:12] | – Come on. – Come on. | -快点 -快点 |
[04:14] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:18] | – Hanna. – Hanna. | -汉娜 -汉娜 |
[04:20] | – Hanna. – Be careful. | -汉娜 -小心 |
[04:23] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[04:25] | – Hanna. – This isn’t happening. | -汉娜 -怎么会这样 |
[04:30] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:32] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[04:36] | Oh, my God. Hanna. | 天哪 汉娜 |
[04:38] | – It’s a mask. – What? | -这是个面具 -什么 |
[04:40] | – It isn’t Hanna. – What do you mean? | -这不是汉娜 -什么意思 |
[04:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:49] | So where the hell’s Hanna? | 那汉娜到底在哪 |
[04:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:53] | You’ve got 24 hours to give me Charlotte’s real killer | 给你们24小时把杀害夏洛蒂的真凶交给我 |
[04:57] | or Hanna dies. | 否则我就杀了汉娜 |
[04:59] | Tick-tock, bitches. | 时间紧迫 贱人们 |
[05:02] | – What do we do? – Oh, my God. | -我们该怎么办 -天哪 |
[05:20] | Okay, so my parents are about to board | 好吧 我父母要去庆祝选举胜利 |
[05:22] | their post-election victory cruise | 乘船度假了 |
[05:24] | so we can make this place command central. | 所以我们可以把这里当做指挥中心 |
[05:25] | Look, we’ve been trying to figure out | 自从夏洛蒂死后 |
[05:27] | who killed Charlotte since she died. | 我们就一直在调查是谁杀了她 |
[05:28] | Do we really think that we’re gonna solve | 可现在我们能在24小时之内 |
[05:29] | that mystery in under 24 hours? | 就查出真凶吗 |
[05:31] | Yes. We will because we have to. | 能 因为我们必须查出来 |
[05:34] | This is the first time we’ve all been working together. | 我们这是第一次所有人一起合作 |
[05:36] | That’s what makes it different. | 所以肯定会不一样 |
[05:37] | That and a creepy twin. | 还有那个双胞胎 |
[05:39] | Mary has to be A.D. | 玛丽一定就是AD |
[05:41] | What bigger motive is there? | 还能有其他动机吗 |
[05:43] | And she has to be working with someone. | 而且一定还有别人在帮她 |
[05:45] | While she was running around the woods last night | 她昨晚在树林里跑的时候 |
[05:46] | somebody else dragged Hanna out of that motel room. | 肯定有人去房间里带走了汉娜 |
[05:49] | Guys, Mona’s right. | 各位 梦娜说得对 |
[05:50] | It’s just like Ali told Hanna. | 就像艾莉跟汉娜说的那样 |
[05:52] | All of us working together knew what happened to her. | 我们一起合作就知道她会怎么样了 |
[05:54] | So all of us together can figure out | 所以只要我们一起合作就能查出 |
[05:56] | who killed Charlotte. | 谁杀了夏洛蒂 |
[05:57] | I’m sure each one of us has some idea about who did it. | 我想每个人对于凶手是谁都有自己的想法 |
[06:00] | Don’t we? | 是吧 |
[06:12] | Is there somebody out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[06:16] | No. Please! | 不要 求你了 |
[06:18] | Please open the door. | 求你把门打开 |
[06:19] | You can’t leave me in here. I’m begging you. | 你不能把我留在这里 我求求你了 |
[06:21] | Please! | 拜托 |
[06:40] | “Alison.” | “艾莉森” |
[06:44] | “Alison.” | “艾莉森” |
[06:46] | “Alison.” | “艾莉森” |
[06:49] | “No name.” | “没名字” |
[06:54] | “Mona.” | “梦娜” |
[06:59] | “Spencer.” | “斯宾塞” |
[07:02] | “Alison.” | “艾莉森” |
[07:05] | So most of us think that Alison killed her sister. | 我们大部分都觉得是艾莉森杀了她姐姐 |
[07:09] | Okay, now we need to prove she had the motive | 好吧 现在我们要证明她有动机 |
[07:12] | and the opportunity to murder Charlotte. | 和机会去谋杀夏洛蒂 |
[07:15] | I don’t know about a motive, but she had the opportunity. | 动机我不知道 但她确实有机会 |
[07:20] | Oh, I should go. It’s late. | 我该走了 太晚了 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Is that Alison? Looks like her car. | 那是艾莉森吗 看上去像是她的车 |
[07:32] | I think that’s Charlotte. | 我觉得那是夏洛蒂 |
[07:34] | That night we thought that it was Charlotte | 那天晚上我们觉得那是夏洛蒂 |
[07:35] | but maybe it was Alison. | 但那可能是艾莉森 |
[07:37] | How do you know it wasn’t Charlotte? | 你怎么知道那不是夏洛蒂呢 |
[07:38] | Charlotte wasn’t wearing a red jacket that night | 夏洛蒂那晚没有穿红色夹克 |
[07:40] | and she didn’t drive Alison’s car home. | 而且她也不是开艾莉森的车回家的 |
[07:42] | Ali loved Charlotte. | 艾莉很爱夏洛蒂 |
[07:44] | I mean, she stayed here to take care of her. | 她留下来就是为了照顾她 |
[07:46] | Why would she do that just to kill her | 为什么要等她刚一出来 |
[07:47] | as soon as she got out? | 就杀了她呢 |
[07:49] | And th-there’s no motive. | 而且也没有动机啊 |
[07:50] | She’s been on her best behavior | 自从她回来以后 |
[07:51] | since she got back, but we can’t pretend | 她表现得确实很好 但是我们也别忘了 |
[07:54] | the Alison who blinded Jenna never existed. | 当初可是艾莉森把詹娜的眼睛弄瞎的 |
[07:56] | Maybe your Goody two-shoes ex became too much | 可能你这个假正经的前任 |
[07:58] | for her to handle. | 让她应付不了了 |
[08:00] | Maybe she snapped. | 可能她是一时冲动 |
[08:02] | Or maybe it was self-defense. | 或者她可能是自卫 |
[08:05] | Maybe it was Charlotte who snapped again. | 可能是夏洛蒂又冲动了 |
[08:06] | We all know that she was upset | 我们都知道她对于 |
[08:08] | about Alison and Elliot being together. | 艾莉森和艾略特在一起很不开心 |
[08:10] | Maybe Ali had to defend herself. | 艾莉也许只是自卫 |
[08:12] | I don’t care why she did it, okay? | 我不在乎她这么做的原因 |
[08:14] | I just, I wanna find a way to prove | 我只想找到她杀人的证据 |
[08:15] | that she did it so that we can get Hanna back. | 然后把汉娜救回来 |
[08:16] | Okay, well, if the person who murdered Charlotte | 如果凶手穿着红外套 |
[08:18] | was wearing the red jacket, | 杀了夏洛蒂 |
[08:20] | it’ll have Charlotte’s blood on it. | 那衣服上一定有夏洛蒂的血迹 |
[08:21] | We’ll go to her house to look for it. | 我们去她房间找找 |
[08:24] | I’m all over Mary Drake. | 我觉得要找玛丽·德雷克 |
[08:25] | I think she’s the fastest route to Hanna. | 我认为这是找到汉娜的最快方法 |
[08:27] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:29] | So we work together. | 那我们合作 |
[08:31] | She said she was moving into the motel. | 她说她要搬进旅馆 |
[08:33] | All roads lead to the Lost Woods Resort. | 所有线索都指向迷失森林度假村 |
[08:41] | Oh, my God, Hanna. | 我的天 汉娜 |
[08:42] | Mona, let me see. | 梦娜 让我看看 |
[08:44] | Oh, she looks so scared. | 她看起来很害怕 |
[08:47] | At least she’s alive. | 至少她还活者 |
[08:48] | You guys, we have to get to her. | 伙计们 我们必须得找到她 |
[08:50] | But where is she? | 但她在哪儿 |
[08:52] | We need to find her now. | 我们必须现在找到她 |
[08:54] | Here are the keys to Ali’s house. | 这是艾莉家的钥匙 |
[08:56] | I’m going to Welby. And I’m not leaving without an answer. | 我去威尔比 没得到答案我是不会走的 |
[08:59] | Ali has to tell me the truth. | 艾莉必须告诉我真相 |
[09:10] | What the hell is in those bags? | 这些袋子里到底是什么 |
[09:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 行动 |
[09:31] | Hey, there’s no reason for all four of us to tail her. | 我们没必要四个人都去跟踪她 |
[09:34] | Look, Caleb’s right. Let’s head back over to the motel | 凯勒说的没错 我们回去查看旅馆 |
[09:36] | and find out everything we can about Mary Drake. | 去找任何关于玛丽·德雷克的线索 |
[09:42] | Yeah, sure. | 对 当然 |
[09:46] | – Can I borrow your keys? – Yeah. | -能借一下你的钥匙吗 -好 |
[09:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but you’ll need another thing to push down– | 但你还需要一个东西来推 |
[09:57] | Tumbler? Got it. | 弹子锁 我有 |
[10:04] | Oh, you’ve gotten a lot better at this. | 你开锁技术提高了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I took a tactical lock opening course at the academy. | 我在警校上了开锁技术开放课 |
[10:14] | That’s impressive. | 好厉害 |
[10:18] | It’s strange that Alison didn’t know | 艾莉森不知道她妈妈有双胞胎妹妹 |
[10:20] | her mother had a twin. | 这真是太奇怪了 |
[10:21] | Elliot, almost everything | 艾略特 迪劳伦提斯一家的事 |
[10:23] | about the DiLaurentis family is strange. | 都很奇怪 |
[10:25] | How do you know that Mary is Charlotte’s mom? | 你怎么知道玛丽是夏洛蒂的妈妈 |
[10:29] | CeCe Drake, Mary Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 玛丽·德雷克 |
[10:32] | I just put two and two together. | 我只是推断了一下 |
[10:34] | Oh, this is important news. | 这真是重要的信息 |
[10:36] | And I’m glad you confided in me. | 我很高兴你相信我 |
[10:39] | But I’m afraid it’s not enough to help Alison. | 但我觉得要帮助艾莉森这还不够 |
[10:41] | Ali thought she was seeing dead people. | 艾莉觉得她看见了死人 |
[10:44] | This is clear proof that she wasn’t. | 这证明她没有看到 |
[10:46] | Emily, since the last time you saw her | 艾米丽 和你上次看到她相比 |
[10:48] | my wife’s condition has.. | 我妻子的情况 |
[10:51] | …rapidly declined. | 迅速恶化 |
[10:53] | I’m afraid she suffered a complete psychotic break. | 我担心她神经全面崩溃 |
[10:57] | – I don’t understand. – Neither do I. | -我不明白为什么会这样 -我也不明白 |
[10:59] | But she is consumed with shame | 但她因为愧疚备受折磨 |
[11:02] | I believe, prompted by a tragic event | 我觉得 |
[11:05] | that-that she feels responsible for. | 是由于一些她造成的事故 |
[11:09] | Do you have any idea what she could’ve done | 你知道她做了什么吗 |
[11:12] | that would prompt her to have such a, a lethal dose of guilt? | 让她如此愧疚 甚至危及她的生命 |
[11:16] | – No! – Doctor, it’s a Code White. | -不要 -医生 白色警报 |
[11:18] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[11:21] | No! No! | 不要 |
[11:23] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[11:25] | No! No! | 不要 |
[11:28] | No! | 不要 |
[11:49] | – Books. – And more books. | -书 -更多的书 |
[11:54] | These are all written in German. | 都是德文书 |
[11:57] | I think most of these are French textbooks. | 我觉得这些书是法文教科书 |
[11:59] | Medicine, banking, construction. | 医学 银行学 建筑学 |
[12:01] | Fortgeschrittene Konzepte In Der Chemie. | 《先进的概念在化学中的应用》[德语] |
[12:04] | Advanced concepts in chemistry. | 化学中的高级概念 |
[12:07] | You speak German? | 你会说德语 |
[12:09] | I’m sort of obsessed with this language app | 我有点喜欢学习语言 |
[12:12] | where they reward you with a flag | 熟练掌握一门外语之后 |
[12:13] | every time you reach the fluent level. | 就提供了一个平台 |
[12:15] | Then your little emoji boards a plane | 让你就可以了解 |
[12:16] | and it flies to the country. | 这个国家 |
[12:17] | Sort of obsessed? How many flags do you have? | 有点喜欢 你会多少语言 |
[12:20] | Um, French, Italian, German | 法语 意大利语 德语 |
[12:24] | and this close to flying to China. | 中文还不熟练 |
[12:28] | The Art Of Cyber War. | 网络战争的技术 |
[12:30] | Appliquer Principe Et Prouve. | 《应用原理及证明》[法语] |
[12:32] | Applied and proven principles. | 《应用原理及证明》 |
[12:34] | If Mary Drake is A.D., | 如果玛丽·德雷克是AD |
[12:36] | she’s a self-taught “Uber A.” | 那她就是个自学的超级A |
[12:37] | And she’s been to more countries than your emoji. | 她去过的国家比的表情符号还多 |
[12:40] | Mostly Europe. But she’s been to Latin America too. | 多数是欧洲 但她也去过拉丁美洲 |
[12:46] | Oh, hey, look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[12:47] | She flew from Heathrow to Philly a month ago. | 几个月前 她从伦敦希思罗机场飞到费城 |
[12:52] | That was right before Charlotte died. | 就在夏洛蒂死之前 |
[12:54] | About a week. | 大约一周前 |
[12:55] | So she’s had plenty of time to become A.D. | 所以她有很多时间变成AD |
[13:14] | Okay. | 没人 |
[13:26] | – We’re good. – Okay. | -屋里没人 -好 |
[13:29] | Linen closet. | 衣橱 |
[13:33] | I’ll check the dresser. | 我去看看梳妆台 |
[13:40] | That’s, that’s a little weird. | 这里有点怪 |
[13:42] | Oh, please don’t tell me that you found a toy. | 别告诉我你找到了一个玩具 |
[13:44] | It’s already bad enough that I’m going | 我在翻艾莉森的内裤柜 |
[13:45] | through Alison’s panty drawer. I don’t need to– | 已经够挫的了 我不需要… |
[13:47] | It’s locked. | 这里是锁着的 |
[13:57] | It’s not here. | 这里没有 |
[14:01] | I can’t find a key anywhere. | 我到处都找不到钥匙 |
[14:05] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[14:11] | And in a related story, | 另据有关报道 |
[14:12] | the prime minister told BNS in an exclusive interview | 在一次独家采访中 首相告诉国安局 |
[14:15] | that we need a proper government inquiry into all of this. | 我们需要一个适当的政府调查 |
[14:19] | In fact, the last government ended scandals like this | 事实上 上届政府结束这样的丑闻 |
[14:22] | the current government is in… | 目前的政府处于… |
[16:00] | Uh, I just realized none of us | 我刚刚才发现 |
[16:01] | have had anything to eat since yesterday. | 我们从昨天到现在都没吃过东西 |
[16:03] | Can I bring you guys something? | 要我给你们带点什么吗 |
[16:05] | Food’s the last thing on my mind, Spencer. | 我现在脑子里根本不会想吃的 斯宾塞 |
[16:06] | Okay, um, well, | 好吧 |
[16:07] | then I’m gonna go over the Mary Drake file again. | 那我再看一遍玛丽·德雷克的文件 |
[16:10] | – Maybe there’s something– – Alright, great. | -也许会有… -好的 |
[16:15] | Bye to you too. | 拜拜 |
[16:23] | I’ve got everything that we need. | 我拿到我们需要的东西了 |
[16:25] | Who’s she talkin’ to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[16:27] | I can only hear her side of the call. | 我只能听到她在电话这边说的话 |
[16:28] | I need just a few more seconds to.. | 我还需要几秒钟 |
[16:30] | No. No, no, no, no, no. No, no. | 不不不不 |
[16:32] | Don’t hang up. Don’t.. | 别挂 别… |
[16:40] | Bleach, charcoal… vinegar. | 漂白水 木炭 醋 |
[16:44] | That’s everything you need to cover up a murder. | 这些是掩盖谋杀案所需要的东西 |
[16:48] | – What’s the charcoal for? – Absorbs the smell of death. | -木炭用来干嘛 -吸收尸臭味 |
[16:52] | – Hey, she’s still alive. – How can you be so sure? | -她还活着 -你怎么这么肯定 |
[16:55] | Because they aren’t gonna use that tarp after the fact. | 因为杀了人 那他们就不会用那块油布了 |
[16:58] | And she’s gonna lead us to Hanna. | 而且她会带我们找到汉娜的 |
[17:00] | Yeah, because she’s on her way to kill her. | 因为她正准备去杀她吧 |
[17:19] | Please stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[17:22] | Please. | 求你 |
[17:26] | Please stop. | 求你住手 |
[17:35] | No. No. No. Please stop. Please! | 不不 住手 求求你 |
[17:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:45] | She’s been driving around for hours. | 她已经开车兜了几个小时的圈子 |
[17:48] | She’s either taking a tour of the county | 她要么是在四处闲游 |
[17:50] | or she’s completely lost. | 要么就是完全迷路了 |
[17:51] | Or she knows that we’re following her | 或者是她知道我们在跟踪她 |
[17:53] | and she’s just jerking us around. | 所以她只是在带我们游花园 |
[17:57] | – She’s turning left. – She’s not leading us to Hanna. | -她左转了 -她是不会带我们找到汉娜的 |
[18:00] | She-she’s taking us to Alison’s house. | 她要带我们去艾莉森家 |
[18:01] | Cut the lights. | 把车灯关了 |
[18:14] | Wait, she’s going to Spencer’s. | 等等 她要去斯宾塞家 |
[18:20] | 别应门 是玛丽·德雷克 | |
[18:45] | Are you Spencer or Melissa? | 你是斯宾塞还是梅丽莎 |
[18:48] | Um, I know you must be Jessica’s sister. | 我知道你一定是杰西卡的妹妹 |
[18:51] | But have we met? | 可是我们见过吗 |
[18:53] | A long time ago, but you wouldn’t remember. | 很久以前 你不记得了 |
[18:56] | I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[18:58] | Are your parents home? | 你爸妈在家吗 |
[19:00] | No, they’re on a cruise. | 不在 他们去旅游了 |
[19:02] | – I’ll check back another time. – So you know each other? | -我改天再来 -你和他们认识吗 |
[19:07] | We used to have a lot in common. | 我们以前有很多共同点 |
[19:09] | Would you like to come inside? | 要进来坐坐吗 |
[19:11] | I can make us some tea. | 我能泡些茶 |
[19:14] | Yes. Yes, I would. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Herbal or leaded. | 花草茶还是带咖啡因的茶 |
[19:26] | Oh, I’ve never been one to turn down caffeine. | 我是不会拒绝咖啡因的 |
[19:32] | Elliot’s not here. | 艾略特不在这里 |
[19:33] | But the nurse says she’s calmed down | 但护士说她平静下来了 |
[19:35] | and I can see her for a few minutes. | 我可以看她几分钟 |
[19:37] | Well, I hope she tells you the truth | 希望她和你说真话 |
[19:38] | because we’re running out of time. | 因为我们没时间了 |
[19:44] | I’m allowed to go in now. I’ll call you back. | 我可以进去了 一会再打给你 |
[19:59] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[20:01] | Are you awake? | 你睡着了吗 |
[20:11] | Ali, please wake up. | 艾莉 醒醒吧 |
[20:16] | Hanna’s in trouble. | 汉娜出事了 |
[20:18] | Okay? And I need to know the truth. | 醒来好吗 我想要知道真相 |
[20:29] | The truth about Charlotte. | 关于夏洛蒂的真相 |
[20:35] | Did you do it? | 是你做的吗 |
[20:44] | Did you.. | 是你 |
[20:46] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, God, help me. | 哦 老天 帮帮我 |
[20:55] | Oh, please, God, forgive me. | 求你了 老天爷 原谅我吧 |
[21:07] | You and your sister look so much alike. | 你和你姐姐长得真像 |
[21:09] | Almost like twins. | 跟双胞胎一样 |
[21:11] | Yeah, people thought that a lot when we were younger. | 是啊 我们还小的时候人们都这么说 |
[21:15] | – Are you close? – Occasionally. | -你们亲近吗 -偶尔吧 |
[21:19] | So when did you see my parents last? | 你上次见到我父母是什么时候呢 |
[21:24] | I only asked because they never talked about you. | 我这么问只是因为他们从未谈起过你 |
[21:27] | I know enough about your family | 我太了解你的家人了 |
[21:29] | to know that they’re excellent secret keepers. | 他们都是守口如瓶的人 |
[21:34] | Well, why would they keep you a secret? | 他们为什么瞒着你的事不说呢 |
[21:37] | You certainly are inquisitive. | 你的好奇心还真重啊 |
[21:42] | I was just making conversation. | 我只是想试着找找话题 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. Forgive me if I’m overly sensitive. | 不好意思 请原谅我的过分敏感 |
[21:52] | The truth is, my sister and I didn’t get along. | 事实上 我和我姐姐相处得并不好 |
[21:55] | I moved away because she.. | 我搬走是因为她 |
[21:58] | …turned everyone against me. | 和大家一起孤立我 |
[22:00] | My friends, my family. | 我的朋友 家人 |
[22:03] | She poisoned them all against me. | 她蛊惑大家孤立我 |
[22:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:11] | I was born first, and she was born jealous. | 我生性好强 而她生性好妒 |
[22:16] | Well, may I ask why you’ve come back? | 我能问你为什么回来吗 |
[22:19] | I mean, why now? | 我是说 为什么现在回来 |
[22:21] | Because I found out she was dead. | 因为我发现她已经死了 |
[22:26] | Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time. | 好了 耽误了你这么多时间 |
[22:28] | – Thank you for the tea. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的款待 -不客气 |
[22:31] | Um, so you’re at the Lost Woods all by yourself? | 你一直一个人住在迷失森林里吗 |
[22:35] | Yes, I’m all alone. | 是的 我一个人过 |
[22:38] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[22:39] | Like I said, it’s just me. | 我说了 只有我一个人而已 |
[22:44] | How would you know that that’s where I’m staying? | 你怎么知道我住在哪里 |
[22:47] | Oh, it’s such a small town. | 这镇子很小 |
[22:49] | My ex-boyfriend is a cop | 我前男友是个警察 |
[22:51] | and he told me about your break-in. | 他跟我说了你的房子被非法闯入的事情 |
[22:54] | You know, you’re a very lucky young woman. | 你知道吗 你是一个很幸运的女孩 |
[22:58] | I can’t seem to be friends with any of my ex-lovers. | 我与我的前男友可做不了朋友 |
[23:03] | – C’est la vie. – C’est la vie. | -这就是生活 -这就是生活 |
[23:07] | You should lock this door. | 你应该锁个门 |
[23:10] | These days, you’re not safe anywhere. | 这些日子 哪里都不安全 |
[23:25] | She looks so scared. | 她看起来好可怕 |
[23:33] | It’s been over 36 hours since you got any sleep. | 你已经36个小时没睡觉了 |
[23:37] | Maybe you should try and rest. | 你应该去休息一下 |
[23:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好 |
[23:44] | I’ll get a T-shirt, and I’ll set the alarm. | 我去找件短袖 再设个闹钟 |
[23:49] | Maybe I should go home. | 我想我应该回家去 |
[23:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[23:55] | No, I mean, | 不 我的意思是 |
[23:56] | I’m not really sure of anything. | 我现在对什么都不能确定了 |
[24:01] | You know, I haven’t talked to Liam in days. | 你知道 我好久都没跟利亚姆讲过话了 |
[24:02] | You and I, we haven’t even talked | 我们之间甚至也没谈过 |
[24:04] | about what happened between us. | 我们之间发生的事 |
[24:05] | Was it a slip | 我们都当做没发生过 |
[24:07] | or are we friends with benefits? | 还是就当我们是炮友 |
[24:09] | Are we even a we again? | 我们到底算不算在一起 |
[24:11] | I guess we have a lot to talk about. | 我想我们该好好谈谈 |
[24:13] | Yeah, I just, I, um, feel like | 是啊 我只是 我觉得 |
[24:15] | I need to think about it before I can talk about it. | 我需要先想一想 才能和你谈一谈 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Em, hey. | 艾米 |
[24:29] | How did it go with Ali? | 艾莉怎么样了 |
[24:30] | Uh, turns out they wouldn’t let me in to see her. | 他们不让我去见她 |
[24:35] | Do you still have that key that I gave you? | 你还有我给你的钥匙吗 |
[24:37] | Ali’s? | 艾莉的吗 |
[24:38] | Uh, yeah. | 有啊 |
[24:41] | Are you thinking about going back there? | 你想再回那儿去吗 |
[24:43] | I’ll come with you. Emily. | 我和你一起去 艾米丽 |
[24:46] | Um, I’ll give you a call if I go. | 我去的话就给你打电话 |
[24:50] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[25:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[25:07] | Again with the lies. | 又在撒谎 |
[25:10] | – I’m sorry. – That was a joke. | -对不起 -我开玩笑呢 |
[25:16] | It’s just.. | 只是 |
[25:19] | …someone that I care very deeply for. | 有个我非常在乎的人 |
[25:24] | And I’m starting to think that she did a very bad thing. | 我在想她可能做了很坏很坏的事 |
[25:30] | Now another friend is paying the price for it. | 而另一个朋友却在为此付出代价 |
[25:48] | I made some lemon bars this morning. | 我早上做了些柠檬方塔 |
[25:50] | It’ll go really good with that cappuccino. | 配上卡布奇诺简直美味 |
[25:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:01] | – What is she doing? – It’s called pacing. | -她在干什么 -这叫踱步 |
[26:05] | You know, I can actually appreciate your skillset | 我本来很欣赏你的才智 |
[26:07] | but do you always have to be such a smart-ass? | 但你有必要用智商鄙视我吗 |
[26:08] | Do you always have to be so direct? | 你有必要这么直白吗 |
[26:11] | I was giving you a compliment. | 我这是夸你 |
[26:12] | Calling me names isn’t complimentary. | 骂我不是夸我 |
[26:14] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[26:20] | You know, she’s in there alone. We can take her. | 她一个人在里面 我们可以拿下她 |
[26:22] | And then what? We waterboard her? | 然后呢 塞住她的口鼻吗 |
[26:25] | Look, A.D. said we have 24 hours. | 听着 AD说给我们24小时 |
[26:27] | We still have six of those left. | 我们还剩6小时 |
[26:30] | Wait, her phone’s ringing. | 等等 她手机响了 |
[26:35] | Oh, come on, Mary, keep talking. | 继续 玛丽 继续说 |
[26:45] | Can you hear the other person? | 你能听到其他人吗 |
[26:46] | Don’t shush me. | 别嘘我 |
[26:47] | The signal keeps dropping in and out | 信号断断续续的 |
[26:48] | but it’s definitely a man. | 但明显是个男人 |
[26:50] | I think he has an accent. Maybe Aussie, maybe British. | 他有口音 澳音或者英音 |
[26:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:58] | I got a lock on the caller’s signal. | 我锁定了对方的信号 |
[27:00] | It’s coming from a bar near Hollis called Snookers. | 在霍里斯附近一个叫斯诺克的酒吧 |
[27:02] | I’m on it. | 我马上行动 |
[27:07] | Aria, Mary Drake is talking to a British guy | 艾瑞亚 玛丽·德雷克在跟一个英国男人 |
[27:10] | or possibly an Aussie at a bar near Hollis. | 或者澳洲男人通话 那人在霍里斯附近的酒吧 |
[27:12] | It’s called Snookers. Do you know it? | 叫斯诺克 你知道吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I used to go there with Ezra. | 知道 我之前跟以斯拉常常去 |
[27:16] | I was on my way home. I can be there in five minutes. | 我在回家的路上 我五分钟能过去 |
[27:19] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[27:28] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[27:41] | Oh, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[27:44] | You’ve got this, Hanna. | 你没事了 汉娜 |
[27:46] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[27:50] | – I think I’m gonna die in here. – No, I won’t let that happen. | -我以为我要死在这里了 -不 我不会让你死 |
[27:56] | But this is a dream. | 但这是梦境 |
[27:58] | You can’t help me. You’re not real, Spence. | 你帮不了我 你不是真的 斯宾塞 |
[28:02] | Something real is actually existing | 有些东西会实际存在 |
[28:04] | as a thing or occurring in fact. | 或者真实发生 |
[28:08] | I don’t know what you’re saying, but I’m glad that you’re here. | 我不懂你说的 但我很开心你来了 |
[28:11] | A dream is an experience | 梦境就是经历 |
[28:14] | and an experience is real. | 经历就是真实 |
[28:17] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:22] | No. | 不 |
[28:25] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我不该听你的 |
[28:29] | Spence, I think… | 斯宾塞 我觉得 |
[28:31] | …this A is a lot smarter than the others. | 这个A比其他的聪明得多 |
[28:34] | You told them the truth, right? | 你说了真相 对吧 |
[28:37] | Maybe it’s a good thing we don’t know who killed Charlotte. | 我们不知道谁杀了夏洛蒂也许是件好事 |
[28:42] | ‘Cause I’d tell if I did. | 我就可以说是我杀的 |
[28:49] | I’m scared, Spence. | 我好怕 斯宾塞 |
[28:50] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | There’s no way out. | 我出不去 |
[28:55] | No, look, if A.D. Can come in and out of here | 不 如果AD能进出这里 |
[28:58] | you can, too. | 你也可以 |
[29:00] | Think about it, Hanna. | 你想想 汉娜 |
[29:01] | If there is a way in, there is a way out, right? | 有办法进来 就有办法出去 对吧 |
[29:06] | – Yeah, I guess so. – Say it. | -没错 是这样 -说出来 |
[29:11] | If there is a way in, there is a way out. | 有办法进来 就有办法出去 |
[29:17] | You’re gonna need your strength for tomorrow. | 你明天非常需要力量 |
[29:21] | Get some sleep. | 好好休息 |
[29:25] | Will you stay with me? | 能陪着我吗 |
[29:29] | Always. | 我一直在 |
[29:40] | *Hush little baby don’t say a word* | *小小宝贝要安静* |
[29:45] | *Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird* | *爸爸买只嘲笑鸟* |
[29:51] | *And if that mockingbird won’t sing* | *如果小鸟不唱歌* |
[30:12] | – What can I get you? – Oh, I’m looking for a guy. | -有什么可以帮你 -我在找一个男人 |
[30:17] | Um, no. He’s-he’s just not any guy. | 不 他没那么大众 |
[30:19] | He’s British, maybe. | 他可能是英国人 |
[30:22] | Can I get you something to drink or not? | 我给你做杯喝的 |
[30:24] | Sure. Yeah. I’ll take a beer. Thanks. | 行 我要一杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | Hey, don’t look away. I’m right here. | 别乱看 我在这儿呢 |
[30:39] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[31:04] | – Hey, you’re doin’ alright? – Doin’ fine. How are you? | -感觉怎么样 -还不错 你呢 |
[31:07] | Good, man. Hey, where have you been? | 还行 你去哪儿了 |
[31:09] | Workin’ my tail off like always. | 一直在拼命工作 |
[31:10] | Yeah, I hear you, man. | 没错 我听出来了 |
[31:42] | I don’t need to know what we are tonight. | 今晚没必要理清我们的关系 |
[31:43] | I just need to be with you. | 我只是需要跟你在一起 |
[33:15] | We’ll be friends forever. | 我们会是永远的朋友 |
[33:25] | That’s why I love you. You’re big on happy endings. | 我就喜欢你这点 你总幻想有皆大欢喜的结局 |
[33:31] | I never told you this, but you were always my favorite. | 我从没有告诉你 但是你一直是我的最爱 |
[33:39] | You’d look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower | 你在埃菲尔铁塔顶端一定很美 |
[33:42] | wind in your hair. | 风吹过发丝的时候 |
[33:54] | You were the hardest for me to leave behind. | 你是最难遗忘的人 |
[33:59] | Ali, are you asleep? | 艾莉 你睡了吗 |
[35:33] | Oh, Ali. | 艾莉 |
[35:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:59] | If there’s a way in, there’s a way out. | 如果能进来 那肯定能出去 |
[36:26] | Mary Drake was in and out of Radley | 玛丽·德雷克一生中很长时间 |
[36:28] | for a significant part of her life. | 都在进进出出拉德里 |
[36:30] | She was initially institutionalized | 玛丽最开始入院 |
[36:31] | for an incident involving the death of a child | 是因为她与照看的 |
[36:33] | who was under Mary’s care while she was babysitting. | 一个小孩子的死亡事件有关 |
[36:36] | There were no charges ever filed | 虽然她没有被起诉 |
[36:37] | but she was forced to stay in Radley until she was 18. | 但她被强制待在拉德里 直到18岁 |
[36:40] | And then she was readmitted several times | 然后她又入院好几次 |
[36:43] | until she got out for good 23 years ago. | 直到她23岁时永远出来了 |
[36:45] | So she was the babysitter from hell? | 所以她是个恶毒的保姆 |
[36:50] | You guys, that was Mona. Mary just left the Lost Woods. | 是梦娜打来的 玛丽刚离开了迷失森林 |
[36:52] | She needs backup. Now. | 她马上需要我们的帮助 |
[36:55] | Emily, what is this about? | 艾米莉 怎么回事 |
[36:57] | I lied to you earlier, Aria. | 我之前骗了你 艾瑞亚 |
[36:58] | I did see Ali | 我看到艾莉了 |
[36:59] | and I’m pretty sure she confessed to killing Charlotte. | 而且我很确定她承认杀死夏洛蒂了 |
[37:02] | Did you record it? | 你录下来了吗 |
[37:03] | No, it all happened so fast and.. | 没有 事情发生得太快了 |
[37:05] | …I wasn’t expecting her to say that she did it. | 我没想到她会说是她干的 |
[37:08] | I was the holdout earlier. | 之前没发表意见的人是我 |
[37:10] | I didn’t write down Ali’s name | 我没有写下艾莉的名字 |
[37:11] | because I didn’t wanna believe that it was her. | 因为我不愿意相信是她干的 |
[37:13] | Look, this is all great, Emily, but the clock is ticking | 知道这个很好 艾米莉 但是时间紧迫 |
[37:15] | and it doesn’t help us. We still can’t prove it. | 这些话没用 我们还是无法证明 |
[37:18] | When I was staying with Ali, she told me she was packing up | 我跟艾莉在一起时 她告诉我她在打包东西 |
[37:20] | some stuff to give to Goodwill. | 捐给慈善二手店 |
[37:22] | I didn’t know it would be in there. | 我也不知道会在那里 |
[37:23] | I just had a hunch. | 但直觉告诉我是的 |
[37:36] | Before we hand it over to A.D. | 在我们交给AD前 |
[37:38] | can we please go over this one more time? | 我们能再理一遍吗 |
[37:40] | I love Hanna just as much as you all do. | 我跟你们一样爱汉娜 |
[37:43] | But we’re about to hand over one of our own for another. | 但我们是要拿一个自己人去换另一个 |
[37:46] | But it’s different, Em. | 但这不一样 艾米 |
[37:47] | Hanna is innocent, Ali is not. | 汉娜是无辜的 艾莉不是 |
[37:49] | Look, we know that Ali is a master manipulator | 我们知道艾莉是个操纵人的行家 |
[37:51] | but I don’t believe that she’s a cold-blooded killer. | 但我不相信她是个冷血的杀人犯 |
[37:54] | Whatever happened that night, I believe | 不管那晚发生了什么 我相信 |
[37:55] | that she was protecting herself, but she still killed Charlotte. | 她肯定是自卫 但她还是杀了夏洛蒂 |
[37:58] | We don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没时间争论这个 |
[38:00] | Right now, Alison is safely locked up at Welby | 现在艾莉森在被安全地关在威尔比 |
[38:02] | and Hanna’s life is on the line. | 而汉娜有生命危险 |
[38:04] | We need to get that jacket to A.D. | 我们需要把外套交给AD |
[38:06] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[38:10] | – He’s gone. – How does he know where to go? | -他走了 -他怎么知道去哪里 |
[38:12] | He took my phone. | 他拿了我的手机 |
[38:17] | – Where are you? – We lost Mary. | -你在哪里 -我们找不到玛丽了 |
[38:19] | It doesn’t matter. I have what I need to get Hanna back. | 没事 我拿到换回汉娜的东西了 |
[39:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:30] | Help! Please! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[39:47] | Help! Help! Please, stop! | 救命 救命 停车 |
[39:50] | Stop, please. | 求你 停下 |
[40:12] | Have you heard anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[40:14] | Not yet. Radio silence. | 还没有 一片寂静 |
[40:22] | One of us should go to Welby to check on Ali. | 我们应该有人去威尔比看看艾莉 |
[40:25] | We did the right thing. She’s in a safe place. | 我们这样做是对的 她现在很安全 |
[40:29] | Yeah, Welby is locked up like Fort Knox, Em. | 威尔比跟诺克斯堡军事基地一样戒备森严 艾米 |
[40:33] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[41:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:09] | Maybe a little crazy? | 是不是有点疯狂 |
[41:15] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[41:17] | I am going to take care of you. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[41:22] | I’m gonna make sure you live a long life.. | 我会确保你活上好久好久 |
[41:29] | …rotting away in here. | 在这里烂掉 |
[41:39] | I know you killed Charlotte. | 我知道你杀了夏洛蒂 |
[41:55] | Just like you, Alison | 天道轮回 艾莉森 |
[41:57] | Karma can be such a bitch. | 苍天饶过谁 |