时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:04] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Again with the lies | -是的 我没事 -又在撒谎 |
[00:06] | – I’m sorry. – That was a joke. | -对不起 -我开玩笑呢 |
[00:08] | I don’t need to know what we are tonight. | 今晚没必要理清我们的关系 |
[00:10] | I just need to be with you. | 我只是需要跟你在一起 |
[00:12] | Your being here is not part of the plan. | 你来此不是计划的一部分 |
[00:15] | And neither is what you’re doing to that girl. | 你那样对待那个女孩也不是 |
[00:17] | I know you killed Charlotte. | 我知道你杀了夏洛蒂 |
[00:18] | There is something that I have to take care of. | 我有点事情要处理 |
[00:20] | – It’s a favor for a friend. – Would her name be Spencer? | -我要去帮一个朋友 -名字是斯宾塞吗 |
[00:23] | Help! Please stop! | 救命 求你住手 |
[00:25] | If someone tried to hurt you, the police– | 如果有人想伤害你 警察 |
[00:27] | I have to talk to my friends before I do anything. | 我得先找我朋友谈谈 |
[00:30] | Look, in that room before all the lights went off | 在那个房间里 所有灯都灭掉 |
[00:32] | and someone pushed me down a hole, I was scared. | 有人把我推到一个洞里后 我很害怕 |
[00:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:35] | Maybe that’s why what happened | 也许这就是为什么我们之间 |
[00:37] | happened with us. | 会发生这些事 |
[00:44] | – Help me, Emily. – Ali? | -救我 艾米莉 -艾莉 |
[00:46] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:14] | Your back. | 你的背 |
[01:16] | Oh, um, it’s nothing. It’s fine. | 没什么 没事 |
[01:19] | That’s definitely not nothing, Hanna. Those.. | 这绝对不是没事 汉娜 那些伤… |
[01:22] | God, those look like burn marks. | 天啊 那看起来像灼伤 |
[01:24] | Did that happen to you in there? | 你在那里被那样折磨了吗 |
[01:26] | – Spencer’s here. – Hanna.. | -斯宾塞来了 -汉娜 |
[01:32] | I told you not to ask Mary for help. | 我叫你别向玛丽求助 |
[01:34] | Okay, well, if I’d listened to you | 好吧 要是听了你的 |
[01:35] | I wouldn’t have seen Mary and Elliott together. | 我就不会看到玛丽和艾略特在一起 |
[01:37] | So you saw them arguing. What’s so suspicious about that? | 你看到他们争吵 这有什么可疑的 |
[01:40] | No, it was the way that they argued. | 不 他们争吵的样子 |
[01:42] | Like they were familiar with each other. | 感觉他们互相很熟 |
[01:43] | This definitely wasn’t the first time they met. | 这肯定不是他们第一次见 |
[01:45] | Then why would they want us to believe that they did? | 那他们为什么想让我们相信他们是第一次见呢 |
[01:47] | I mean, we know Mary’s working with a man. | 我们知道玛丽在和一个男人合作 |
[01:50] | Maybe it’s him. | 也许就是他 |
[01:53] | No. No. Elliott would never hurt Alison. | 不 艾略特绝不会伤害艾莉森 |
[01:55] | – He loves her. – Does he? | -他爱她 -是吗 |
[01:57] | Because since she’s been in his care, she’s only gotten worse. | 自从他开始照顾她后 她每况愈下 |
[01:59] | Look, I understand why Mary wants | 我懂玛丽想为 |
[02:01] | to avenge Charlotte’s death, but why would he? | 夏洛蒂的死复仇 但他为什么这样 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. I mean, Ali called me begging for help. | 我不知道 但艾莉求我帮忙 |
[02:06] | She’s clearly scared of someone in there. | 显然她害怕里面的某个人 |
[02:07] | Well, it doesn’t mean that it’s Elliott. | 但那不代表就是艾略特 |
[02:09] | I mean, Mary could be working with somebody else. | 玛丽可能在与其他人合作 |
[02:11] | Okay, if that’s true, why didn’t she call him for help | 如果是那样 为什么艾莉不向他求助 |
[02:13] | instead of me? | 而是我 |
[02:16] | All of this happened right after Mary got a hold of Ali’s jacket. | 这一切都发生在玛丽找到艾莉的夹克之后 |
[02:19] | Yeah, and then we suddenly weren’t allowed to visit anymore. | 没错 然后我们都不允许探望了 |
[02:23] | Maybe that’s because he doesn’t want us | 也许是因为他不想我们 |
[02:24] | to see what he’s doing to her. | 看到他对艾莉做的事 |
[02:26] | Yeah, well, I did, and it’s awful. | 我看到了 非常可怕 |
[02:30] | He had her strapped down to a bed like an animal. | 他把艾莉像动物一样绑在床上 |
[02:35] | If it is Elliott | 如果真的是艾略特 |
[02:37] | he’s capable of doing a lot more than that. | 他可以做的远不止那样 |
[02:41] | Yeah, we need to get her away from him. | 没错 我们得帮艾莉脱离他的魔掌 |
[02:42] | How? She’s his patient and his wife. | 怎么做 艾莉是他的病人 也是妻子 |
[02:46] | We go to Welby. | 我们去一趟威尔比 |
[02:47] | We talk to someone in charge | 我们跟管事的人谈谈 |
[02:48] | and we tell them what’s going on. | 告诉他们发生的事 |
[02:50] | Okay, you guys do that. I’m gonna go talk to Toby | 行 你们去谈 我去跟托比谈 |
[02:52] | and maybe he find a connection between Mary and Elliott. | 也许他能找到玛丽和艾略特的联系 |
[02:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | I just keep thinking about the night | 我脑中不断回想 |
[03:02] | that Alison and Elliott came to my house | 艾莉森和艾略特那晚来我家 |
[03:05] | when they asked me to marry them. | 叫我帮他们证婚 |
[03:08] | They seemed so in love. | 他们看起来很相爱 |
[05:06] | That was your mom. | 刚刚是你妈 |
[05:07] | She offered me a bartending job at The Radley. | 她提供了我一份在拉德里调酒的工作 |
[05:10] | That’s great. | 不错 |
[05:11] | Yeah. But she wants me to start today. | 是的 但她想让我今天开工 |
[05:13] | And with everything going on, I don’t know if I should take it. | 但发生了这些事 我不知道我该不该接受 |
[05:16] | Em, you need to pay for Hollis. We understand. | 艾米 你去霍里斯得花钱 我们理解 |
[05:18] | I’m sure Ali will too. | 艾莉也是 |
[05:20] | Are you gonna tell Ezra about Elliott? | 你会告诉以斯拉艾略特的事吗 |
[05:23] | No, he’s not here. | 不 他不在这里 |
[05:24] | He’s out of town working on notes for the book. | 他出镇写创作笔记了 |
[05:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:37] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[05:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:44] | Please don’t ask me that. | 别这么问我 |
[05:48] | Look, I don’t wanna push– | 我不是想逼你… |
[05:50] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[05:53] | We were all in the dollhouse. | 我们都进玩偶之家待过 |
[05:54] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[05:58] | It’s not the same. | 这次不一样 |
[06:01] | Um, can you just order me a latte? | 你能帮我点杯拿铁吗 |
[06:03] | – I’ll be outside. – Yeah. | -我出去一下 -行 |
[06:05] | So I just wanted to say thank you for the other night. | 我只是想为那晚的事道谢 |
[06:08] | Yeah. You looked like you needed a friend. | 不客气 你当时看起来很需要朋友 |
[06:10] | And I want to repay you. | 我想答谢你 |
[06:11] | So maybe we could grab dinner some time. | 也许我们可以一起吃个饭 |
[06:14] | That’s not necessary. I would’ve done it for anyone. | 不必 对谁我都会这样 |
[06:19] | Hm. It’s not just to say thank you. | 其实不只是道谢 |
[06:24] | I-I mean, no pressure. | 你别紧张 |
[06:26] | If you’re not interested, that’s– | 如果你不感兴趣 那也 |
[06:27] | No, no, it’s not that. It’s just.. | 不 不是那样 只是 |
[06:30] | Then what? | 怎么说 |
[06:32] | Ezra’s key | 以斯拉钥匙的事 |
[06:34] | that whole mess | 那整个烂摊子 |
[06:36] | just kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, you know? | 让我印象非常不好 你懂吧 |
[06:40] | I still feel terrible about that. | 我心有余悸 |
[06:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:54] | – What was that about? – Apparently nothing. | -谈了些什么 -显然没什么 |
[07:16] | Yvonne? Hi. | 伊冯 你好 |
[07:18] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[07:20] | Toby’s not here. | 托比不在 |
[07:23] | He’s working on the house. | 他去修房子了 |
[07:25] | Oh! Okay, um, I’ll just go find him. Thanks. | 好吧 那我直接去找他 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Do you have, uh, another favor to ask? | 你又找他帮忙吗 |
[07:35] | Look, I-I really don’t wanna cause any problems between you two. | 我真的不想给你俩造成困扰 |
[07:39] | You already have. | 但你造成了 |
[07:41] | I know…and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[07:45] | I wouldn’t mind him helping you if I knew what he was doing. | 如果我知道他做什么 我不会介意他帮你 |
[07:49] | Last time he wouldn’t tell me anything. | 但他上次不跟我说 |
[07:51] | That’s because I asked him not to. | 因为我叫他别说 |
[07:53] | It’s just, um.. I’m sorry. It’s private. | 只是 抱歉 是私事 |
[07:56] | Well, I can’t have him disappearing again. | 好吧 他不能再消失了 |
[07:59] | Not tonight. We have family coming over to celebrate. | 今晚不行 我们今晚请了家人来庆祝 |
[08:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:09] | Congratulations. I’m sorry, I didn’t know. | 恭喜你们 抱歉 我不知道 |
[08:12] | Thanks. We’re really excited. | 谢谢 我们非常开心 |
[08:15] | You know what, it’s.. This is totally not important. | 其实…这事完全不要紧 |
[08:19] | I don’t need to talk to Toby right now. | 我不非得马上找托比 |
[08:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:23] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好吧 -再见 |
[08:30] | But, Dr. Freedman– | 但弗里德曼医生 |
[08:31] | I wasn’t aware Dr. Rollins was treating Alison | 我不知道罗林斯在治疗艾莉森 |
[08:33] | but I assure you she’s in excellent hands. | 但我保证她接受了最好的治疗 |
[08:35] | She’s deteriorating every day, physically and mentally. | 她每况愈下 身心备受煎熬 |
[08:39] | Sometimes, patients get worse before they get better. | 病人情况好转前有时候会恶化 |
[08:42] | Medications often need to be adjusted until we get it right. | 我们用对药前得经常调整用药 |
[08:46] | I’ll make sure Dr. Rollins keeps you apprised of her progress. | 我会确保罗林斯医生随时通知你们她的病情 |
[08:51] | We think he’s abusing Alison. | 我们觉得他在虐待艾莉森 |
[08:53] | And if you don’t go check on her right now | 如果你不立刻去检查她的情况 |
[08:55] | we will file a complaint against Dr. Rollins…and you. | 我们会控告罗林斯医生 还有你 |
[08:58] | Against me? On what grounds? | 控告我 告我什么 |
[09:01] | For having knowledge about the situation | 明知情况 |
[09:02] | and neglecting to do anything about it. | 无所作为 |
[09:04] | And that makes you liable. | 你也有责任 |
[09:13] | Ask Dr. Rollins to meet me in his wife’s room. | 叫罗林斯医生去他妻子病房见我 |
[09:28] | – Dr. Freedman. – Elliott. | -弗里德曼医生 -艾略特 |
[09:32] | Alison’s friends expressed concern | 艾莉森的朋友十分关心 |
[09:34] | about her condition. | 她的病情 |
[09:38] | Well, she had a few bad days | 好吧 她前些天很糟糕 |
[09:40] | but I’m happy to report she’s doing better. | 但我很高兴她正在好转 |
[09:47] | She’s being treated with a low dose of clozapine. That’s good. | 她在输低浓度氯氮平[精神病药] 很好 |
[09:50] | Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. | 生命体征稳定 也在正常范围内 |
[09:54] | I know it’s hard but try not to worry. | 放心很难 但请你们放心 |
[09:56] | Dr. Rollins is taking good care of Alison. | 罗林斯医生把艾莉森照顾得很好 |
[10:14] | Hey, where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[10:16] | Uh, Toby’s. | 托比家 |
[10:19] | He and Yvonne… got engaged. | 他和伊冯订婚了 |
[10:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:27] | Wow, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[10:30] | I’m glad they were able to work through their issues. | 很高兴他们能把问题解决了 |
[10:32] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:36] | You know, just knowing how happy they are | 知道他们俩幸福 |
[10:39] | got me thinking about us. | 让我想到了我们 |
[10:44] | ‘Cause I’ve wanted this, Caleb, for a really long time. | 因为我也想这样 凯勒 想了很久 |
[10:49] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[10:51] | And it’s been great, but… | 那样一直都很好 但是 |
[10:54] | …you know, everything changed once Hanna disappeared. | 在汉娜失踪后 一切都变了 |
[10:59] | Well, I promised to keep her safe. | 我答应过要保护她 |
[11:03] | So I felt responsible. | 所以我觉得我有责任 |
[11:06] | Yeah, but she’s back now, and you still seem distant. | 但是她已经回来了 你好像还是很冷淡 |
[11:11] | So I keep on asking myself why. | 所以我一直问自己为什么 |
[11:21] | You two were alone together that night. | 那晚只有你们单独一起 |
[11:25] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[11:28] | Sh-she was scared. | 她当时害怕了 |
[11:29] | I-I was comforting her. | 所以我在安慰她 |
[11:34] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我要问的不是这个 |
[11:38] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[11:41] | Old memories got stirred up. | 以往的回忆涌上心头 |
[11:43] | It was like we were in a time warp back in high school. | 我们就像是在时间隧道 回到了高中时期 |
[11:46] | Yeah, bu-but we’re not in high school, you know? | 但是我们早就不在学校里了 |
[11:48] | An-and Hanna’s not your girlfriend. I am. | 汉娜也不是你女朋友 我才是 |
[11:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:54] | Look, I can handle a kiss. | 一个吻我没问题 |
[11:58] | But is that all it was? | 但真是仅此而已吗 |
[12:02] | Or do you still have feelings for her? | 或是你对她还有感觉 |
[12:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:26] | Jason had no idea that Alison was at Welby. | 杰森根本不知道艾莉森在威尔比 |
[12:30] | Elliott never called him. | 艾略特根本没给他打过电话 |
[12:31] | So Elliott lied. | 所以艾略特骗我们 |
[12:33] | He must’ve known we were at the hospital | 他肯定知道我们当时在医院里 |
[12:35] | and sedated Alison so she couldn’t talk. | 所以给她打了镇静剂 不让她开口说话 |
[12:38] | Has Toby looked into Elliott and Mary? | 托比查了艾略特和玛丽吗 |
[12:40] | Uh, no. I didn’t, I didn’t ask him to. | 没 我还没叫他去查 |
[12:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:44] | Because he just got engaged. | 因为他刚刚订了婚 |
[12:47] | Look, I don’t think that we should be | 我觉得我们不该再 |
[12:48] | involving him in this anymore. | 蹚这趟浑水 |
[12:49] | Okay, that’s not your call to make, Spencer. | 那不是你一个人的决定 斯宾塞 |
[12:51] | Toby’s the only person that can help us. | 只有托比才能帮我们 |
[12:54] | I mean, Ali’s life is in danger, and it’s our fault. | 艾莉有危险 那是我们的错 |
[12:56] | No! No, it is her fault. | 不 不 那是她的错 |
[12:58] | She’s the one who killed Charlotte. | 是她杀了夏洛蒂 |
[13:01] | I mean, do we all realize that the only reason | 大家是否都意识到 |
[13:03] | we’re stuck in this small town | 我们只所以困在这个小镇里 |
[13:04] | is because of Charlotte’s death? | 是因为夏洛蒂的死 |
[13:06] | That we’ve been on a hamster wheel | 自此之后 我们一直受人摆布 |
[13:07] | risking our lives day after day, trying to figure out who it was | 冒着生命危险 想要查出是谁 |
[13:10] | when all along it was her! | 结果却是她 |
[13:11] | Alright, we don’t know that for sure. | 这点我们不能肯定 |
[13:13] | Whether or not she did it.. | 无论是否是她杀的 |
[13:17] | …she doesn’t deserve to be tortured. | 她都不该被人折磨 |
[13:25] | When does Jason get back? | 杰森什么时候回来 |
[13:26] | – He can get Ali out of Welby. – He’s out of the country. | -他可以把艾莉救出威尔比 -他不在国内 |
[13:29] | I don’t know. He can’t come back for a few days. | 我不知道 他要几天后才能回来 |
[13:30] | Well, that’s too long. | 太久了 |
[13:32] | – We have to get her out now. – How? | -我们现在就得救她 -怎么救 |
[13:38] | You said you saw him open a locked trunk in his bedroom. | 你说你看到他用钥匙打开了床边的一个柜子 |
[13:40] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[13:42] | Well, maybe there’s something in there | 也许里面有些东西 |
[13:43] | that he doesn’t want anybody to see. | 是他不想被人看到的 |
[13:46] | Maybe whatever it is can help us figure out what he’s doing. | 也许里面的东西能帮我们搞清楚他的目的 |
[13:48] | I still have a key to Ali’s house. | 我还有艾莉家的钥匙 |
[13:51] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:58] | Jason didn’t even know that they got married. | 杰森都不知道他们结婚了 |
[14:01] | – He freaked out. – Where the hell is Jason? | -他惊呆了 -杰森到底在哪里 |
[14:04] | – Ethiopia. – What’s he doing there? | -埃塞俄比亚 -他在哪里干什么 |
[14:06] | – Charity work. – Here. | -做慈善工作 -给 |
[14:08] | I have to get to work. | 我要去上班 |
[14:11] | Okay, we’ll let you know what we find. | 有发现会通知你的 |
[14:31] | So where’s, uh, where’s Jordan? | 乔丹在哪 |
[14:32] | I thought he was gonna be coming back with you. | 他不是要和你一起回来吗 |
[14:34] | Oh, no, he’s swamped at work. | 不 工作让他应接不暇 |
[14:37] | Is everything okay with you guys? | 你们俩还好吧 |
[14:39] | Yeah. Great. Why? | 很好啊 为什么这么问 |
[14:42] | Cause Caleb told me | 因为凯勒告诉了我 |
[14:45] | about what happened between you two at The Lost Woods. | 那天在迷失森林你们的事 |
[14:52] | Spencer, I’m so sorry. | 斯宾塞 对不起 |
[14:55] | You really shouldn’t have told me | 如果你还没放下他 |
[14:56] | that you were over him if you weren’t. | 就不应该告诉我你放下了 |
[14:57] | Well, I am over him, okay? | 我确实放下他了 好吗 |
[14:59] | That was a huge mistake. | 那是个大错误 |
[15:01] | – Was it? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[15:03] | Look, I meant what I said. | 我说的是真的 |
[15:04] | Caleb is my past and Jordan is my future. | 凯勒是我的过去 乔丹才是我的未来 |
[16:10] | Elliott’s coming. | 艾略特来了 |
[16:24] | 斯宾塞 艾略特来了 | |
[16:45] | Your friends made quite a spectacle of themselves today. | 你们的朋友们今天的阵势可真够大的 |
[16:48] | Oh, I just think it’s so amazing | 艾莉森一晚上就好了很多 |
[16:50] | how much better Alison’s gotten overnight. | 这真是太让我惊奇了 |
[16:52] | – I’m doing all I can for her. – Are you? | -我尽力在帮助她 -是吗 |
[16:55] | Cause Ali called us and she’s convinced | 艾莉给我们打了电话 |
[16:58] | that someone at Welby’s is trying to hurt her. | 她确定有威尔比的人想伤害她 |
[16:59] | Part of her illness is paranoia. | 妄想症是她的病其中一个症状 |
[17:02] | She thinks everyone’s out to harm her. | 她觉得所有人都想伤害她 |
[17:04] | It’s not paranoia if it’s real. | 如果是真的就不是妄想症了 |
[17:07] | I want you guys to stop visiting Alison. | 你们以后不要再去探望艾莉森了 |
[17:09] | – You’re disturbing her. – And what about what she wants? | -你们是在打扰她 -她想要的事情呢 |
[17:13] | If you keep pushing | 如果你们一直逼迫她 |
[17:15] | I promise it’ll be detrimental to her health. | 这绝对会对她的健康造成致命的伤害 |
[18:09] | God, what’s taking her so long? | 我的天 她怎么用了这么久 |
[18:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:29] | I never should’ve agreed to marry them. | 我就不应该同意给他们证婚 |
[18:31] | Ali never should’ve agreed to marry him. | 艾莉就不应该答应嫁给他 |
[18:34] | I mean, they only dated for one week. | 毕竟 他们只约会了一个星期 |
[18:36] | We know nothing about him. | 我们对他毫不了解 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, apparently, neither did she. | 没错 明显艾莉也对他毫不了解 |
[18:40] | Hey, go to those photos I took. | 看看我拍的那些照片 |
[18:47] | 一杯冷水 四分之一杯木薯粉 一袋明胶 一茶匙固体椰子油 | |
[18:49] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[18:51] | That’s Elliott’s credit card statement. | 那是艾略特的信用卡账单 |
[18:52] | I saw it on his dresser. | 我在柜子上看到的 |
[18:54] | There’s a charge here for Amish Bed And Breakfast. | 这有一笔在阿米什简易旅馆的花销 |
[18:57] | That’s the same week that Ali went with Elliott | 就是艾莉陪艾略特 |
[18:59] | to his family’s farm. | 去他家农场的那一周 |
[19:00] | Why would they stay at a B&B? | 他俩为什么住旅馆呢 |
[19:02] | I don’t know, but it’s-it’s only an hour from here. | 我不知道 但那儿离这里只有一个小时车程 |
[19:05] | – I say we drive up there. – Why? | -我的意见是 我们开车去 -为什么 |
[19:07] | It’s a small community. | 它是个小地方 |
[19:08] | They might know Elliott’s family. | 没准有人认识艾略特的家人 |
[19:10] | And what’s that gonna do for us? | 那对我们有什么用处 |
[19:12] | Maybe they can fill in some of the blanks about who he is. | 也许我们可以知道一些他的底细 |
[19:14] | Maybe they know if he’s connected to Mary. | 也许他们知道他和玛丽是否有关系 |
[19:16] | Even if we find his family, I doubt they’ll talk to us. | 就算找到他的家人 他们也不一定和我们聊 |
[19:19] | Well, we have to try. | 至少得试一试 |
[19:20] | If Elliott is working with Mary, it’s only a matter of time | 如果艾略特和玛丽合作 他迟早会像 |
[19:22] | before he does to Ali what he did to you. | 对你一样对艾莉 |
[19:26] | Or worse, so… | 甚至更糟糕 所以 |
[19:29] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[19:30] | Anyone coming? | 有人一起吗 |
[19:32] | I-I should stay here, I’m gonna try to figure out | 我就留在这儿 弄清楚 |
[19:34] | what Elliott’s doing with these things. | 艾略特用这些东西做什么 |
[19:35] | Okay. Hanna? | 好的 汉娜 |
[19:39] | – Yeah. I’ll drive. – Great. | -好 我来开车 -太好了 |
[20:06] | Hey, you’ve reached Toby Cavanaugh. | 这是托比·加瓦诺 |
[20:07] | Leave a message. | 留言吧 |
[20:29] | I can’t believe we lost cell service. | 真不敢相信 手机没信号了 |
[20:32] | I can’t believe Lucas owns a map. | 真不敢相信卢卡斯还有地图 |
[20:34] | You know what? You were right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[20:35] | We should’ve turned on to Route 30. | 我们应该转进30号路的 |
[20:38] | Hey, is Liam still in town? | 利亚姆在镇上吗 |
[20:40] | No. No, he went back to Boston. | 不在 他回波士顿了 |
[20:45] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[20:49] | Wait, I thought everything was going great with you guys. | 等一下 我以为你们俩进展的很好呢 |
[20:52] | Yeah, it was. | 是 曾经很好 |
[20:57] | It’s just, Ezra and I, we spent a lot of time | 只是 以斯拉和我 我们 |
[20:59] | with each other these last few weeks and… | 最近几周一直在一起 |
[21:03] | I just realized how much I missed having him in my life. | 我才意识到自己有多怀念他在我生命中 |
[21:09] | We’re both lucky. | 我们都很幸运 |
[21:11] | I’ve got Ezra, you’ve got Jordan. | 我有以斯拉 你有乔丹 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | Do you think you’ll tell him what happened to you in there? | 你会告诉他你在那里发生的事吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t wanna involve him. | 我不想把他牵扯进来 |
[21:25] | Why? He’s your fiance. | 为什么 他是你的未婚夫 |
[21:27] | I’m sure he’d wanna know. | 他肯定想知道 |
[21:30] | – Hanna – Aria, stop. | -汉娜 -艾瑞亚 别说了 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry, I’m just tryin’ to help. | 对不起 我只想帮你 |
[21:35] | Well, you’re not. | 你在帮倒忙 |
[21:37] | I wanna forget the hell that I went through not relive it. | 我想忘掉经历的噩梦 不想再经历一遍 |
[21:40] | And I don’t wanna talk about it, not with you | 我不想说 不管是跟你 |
[21:42] | not with Jordan, not with anyone. | 还是跟乔丹 或者任何人 |
[21:48] | If I do, I’ll never stop crying. | 如果开口 我会止不住哭的 |
[22:12] | – Here’s your whisky and soda. – Emily. | -你的威士忌苏打 -艾米丽 |
[22:15] | How did you know what I ordered? | 你怎么知道我点的是什么 |
[22:18] | Does the outfit tip you off? | 这身工作装有给你提示吗 |
[22:20] | You work here. I didn’t know. | 你在这工作 我不知道 |
[22:23] | No, I’m, I’m training today | 不 我今天是在培训 |
[22:24] | but yeah, I’m gonna be a bartender. | 不过是的 我要当调酒师了 |
[22:27] | – Well, thanks for the drink. – No problem. | -谢谢你的酒 -没事 |
[22:38] | I just wanna let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[22:40] | that the conversation we had the other day at The Brew | 那天在咖啡馆的对话 |
[22:43] | that was real, it wasn’t an act. | 那是真的 不是演戏 |
[22:45] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你不用解释的 |
[22:46] | We thought Ezra was in trouble and we wanted to help him out. | 我们以为以斯拉有困难 我们想帮助他 |
[22:49] | I mean, that doesn’t make what we did right | 我想说 那不能说我们的行为是对的 |
[22:51] | especially the lying part. | 尤其是撒谎的部分 |
[22:52] | – Now’s really not a good time. – I like you, Sabrina. | -现在说这个不太方便 -我喜欢你 塞布丽娜 |
[22:55] | And I think you feel something for me, too. | 我觉得你对我也有同感 |
[22:57] | Because if you didn’t, I wouldn’t be standing here | 因为如果你没有 我不会站在这里 |
[22:59] | making a fool out of myself. | 像个傻瓜一样 |
[23:01] | You know, I just wish that you wouldn’t judge me | 我只是希望你不会因为 |
[23:03] | based on one stupid mistake because if you got to know me | 一个愚蠢的错误来评判我 如果你了解我 |
[23:06] | you’d realize that that’s not who I am at all. | 你会知道那不是我的全部 |
[23:09] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[23:11] | – Traffic was terrible. – Well, it’s alright. | -堵在路上了 -没关系 |
[23:14] | Hey, uh, could I get a glass of chardonnay? | 请给我来杯霞多丽 |
[23:16] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | Well, that was a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[23:25] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[23:26] | that they wouldn’t give us any information? | 他们什么都不告诉我们 |
[23:27] | The day is almost over and we’re no closer | 一天就要结束了 我们还不知道 |
[23:29] | to figuring out a way to help Ali. | 该怎样帮助艾莉 |
[23:42] | This is the second time today | 这是今天第二次 |
[23:43] | I’ve completely embarrassed myself. | 我出了个大丑 |
[23:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[23:48] | Hiding from Sabrina and her model girlfriend. | 躲着塞布丽娜和她的模特女友 |
[23:51] | I’m, uh, taking a 15 minute break. | 我有15分钟休息时间 |
[23:54] | It’s her loss, Em. | 这是她的损失 艾米 |
[23:56] | Did you make any sense of the things | 你对艾瑞亚在艾略特家找到的东西 |
[23:57] | Aria found at Elliott’s? | 理出头绪了吗 |
[23:59] | Uh, well, I haven’t looked up any of the medications yet | 我还没有查任何药物 |
[24:01] | but this list of ingredients that he wrote down | 但是他写的这份材料清单 |
[24:03] | is used to make latex. | 是用来做乳胶的 |
[24:05] | Wait. As in gloves? | 等等 比如手套吗 |
[24:08] | No, like in masks | 不是 应该是面具 |
[24:10] | like the one that we found on the Hanna doll in the bell tower. | 就像我们在钟楼的汉娜娃娃身上发现的 |
[24:15] | Wait a minute. What color are Elliott’s eyes?’ | 等等 艾略特的眼珠是什么颜色 |
[24:17] | Um, I think brown. Why? | 应该是棕色 为什么这么问 |
[24:21] | Because he has these blue contacts in the trunk. | 因为他的行李箱里有蓝色的美瞳 |
[24:25] | Em, when Alison checked herself into Welby | 艾米 当艾莉森入住威尔比时 |
[24:28] | she didn’t think that she just saw her mother. | 她不只以为见到了她妈妈 |
[24:33] | She felt that she saw Wilden too. | 她还以为见到了威尔登 |
[24:40] | I don’t think that he just used the latex | 我认为他不止用乳胶 |
[24:42] | to make a mask of Hanna. | 做了汉娜的面具 |
[24:45] | I think he used it to make one of Wilden too. | 我认为他还做了威尔登的面具 |
[24:47] | He wanted Alison to think she was crazy. | 他想让艾莉森以为自己疯了 |
[24:55] | Let’s go look at the furniture. | 我们去看看家具 |
[24:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:57] | Because if he thinks we’re gonna buy | 因为如果他觉得我们可能会买 |
[24:58] | he’ll probably talk. | 说不定他会开口 |
[25:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:24] | I’m not supposed to talk to the English. | 我不该与说英语的人说话 |
[25:27] | Sorry. I don’t wanna get you in trouble. | 抱歉 我不想给你惹麻烦 |
[25:30] | You’re pretty. | 你真好看 |
[25:32] | Thanks. So are you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[25:38] | Who’s your friend? | 这位是谁 |
[25:39] | I’m Eliza. | 我是伊莱扎 |
[25:42] | Look, I don’t know why Elliott would lie about this | 我不知道艾略特为什么要撒谎 |
[25:46] | but his family doesn’t own a farm. | 但他们家没有农场 |
[25:47] | There’s nobody with the name Rollins in the county. | 这个镇上就没有姓罗林斯的人 |
[25:50] | Well, I’m starting to wonder if he’s telling the truth | 我开始怀疑他根本没说过 |
[25:51] | about anything. | 一句真话 |
[25:56] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[25:58] | You look like my dolls. | 你们看起来好像我的娃娃 |
[26:01] | What dolls? | 什么娃娃 |
[26:03] | The ones Charlotte gave me. | 夏洛蒂给我的那些娃娃 |
[26:13] | I found the lipstick, but Charlotte gave me the dolls. | 我找到了这个口红但娃娃是夏洛蒂给我的 |
[26:19] | Can we play with you? | 我们能跟你一起玩吗 |
[26:23] | That’s Emily. | 这是艾米丽 |
[26:28] | This is Alison. | 这里艾莉森 |
[26:31] | She’s my favorite. | 她是我的最爱 |
[26:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:36] | She looks like Charlotte. | 她和夏洛蒂很像 |
[26:42] | Did Elliott and Charlotte come here a lot? | 艾略特和夏洛蒂从前经常来吗 |
[26:44] | They used to come all the time. | 他们经常过来 |
[26:46] | She loved playing dolly with me. | 她很喜欢和我一起玩娃娃 |
[26:50] | I saw them kissing once, but I’m not supposed to tell. | 我曾看见他们接吻 虽然我不该说的 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna miss Charlotte. | 我想夏洛蒂 |
[27:01] | Do you know when she’s coming back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[27:03] | Eliza? | 伊莱扎 |
[27:06] | Please don’t say anything. | 拜托什么也别说 |
[27:07] | We’re not allowed to have dolls with faces. | 我们不能拥有有面孔的娃娃 |
[27:09] | If he sees ’em, he’ll take ’em away. | 如果他看到的话会把它们收走的 |
[27:18] | How much better did Charlotte really get | 如果夏洛蒂还在给娃娃起我们的名字 |
[27:20] | if she was still naming dolls after us? | 她怎么可能算得上有所好转 |
[27:22] | Guessing not much. | 我猜根本没好转吧 |
[27:27] | I think it’s best you go now. | 你们最好离开 |
[27:47] | Can I order another drink? | 我能再点一杯喝的吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah. Um, whisky and soda? | 好 威士忌加苏打水 |
[27:51] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | I-I can bring it to your table. | 我 我可以给你端过去 |
[27:56] | I don’t mind waiting. | 我就在这等吧 |
[28:01] | Look, Emily, um, about what you said earlier– | 艾米丽 你刚才说的那些话 |
[28:03] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不必说 |
[28:04] | You have a girlfriend. I get it. | 你有女友了 我懂 |
[28:07] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女友 |
[28:08] | She’s my ex. We’re just friends. | 是前女友 我们现在只是朋友 |
[28:15] | I appreciate what you said. | 谢谢你说了那些话 |
[28:18] | Actually, I couldn’t stop thinking about it all during lunch. | 其实 刚刚吃午饭的时候我一直在想 |
[28:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:25] | I judged you too quickly. | 我太轻易地下判断了 |
[28:28] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[28:33] | Why don’t we start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[28:35] | Clean slate. | 把过去都放下 |
[28:38] | Let’s get dinner this week. | 我们这周一起吃饭吧 |
[28:42] | You’re on. | 你请客 |
[28:49] | You know, I didn’t even want another drink. | 你知道吗 我根本不想再点一杯饮料 |
[28:51] | I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. | 只是想找借口和你说话 |
[29:05] | I can’t believe Elliott and Charlotte were a couple. | 我不敢相信艾略特和夏洛蒂曾是一对 |
[29:09] | That must be why they came here. | 那就是他们来到这的原因吧 |
[29:10] | No chance of running into anyone they knew. | 不会碰到认识他们的人 |
[29:13] | Well, if he was in love with her | 如果他们曾经相恋 |
[29:14] | that would explain why he’s working with Mary. | 那就能解释他为什么会和玛丽合作了 |
[29:17] | Yeah, but why would he marry Alison? | 那他为什么要娶艾莉森 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:21] | Seems like he’s the one who should be locked up in Welby. | 看样子他才是那个应该被关进威尔比的人 |
[29:30] | Hanna, what is it? | 汉娜 怎么了 |
[29:38] | Please! | 求求你 |
[29:40] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[29:44] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[29:45] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[29:47] | Please, stop! | 求求你停下 |
[29:52] | That’s what he used on me. | 他就是用那个伤害我的 |
[29:59] | A cattle prod? Oh, my God! | 牛刺 我的天啊 |
[30:03] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[30:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:11] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[30:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:14] | Ali’s the one who needs help now. | 现在艾莉才是需要帮助的那个人 |
[30:16] | No, he’s not gonna get away with this. | 不 不会就这么放过他的 |
[30:18] | Elliott will pay for what he did to you. I promise. | 艾略特会因为他对你做的事而付出代价 |
[30:35] | You’ve been in here a while. | 你在这待了好一会儿了 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I’m, I’m just trying to figure out | 是啊 我只是想弄清楚 |
[30:39] | what these medications do. | 这些药是干什么的 |
[30:47] | I really think we need to talk | 我真的觉得我们得 |
[30:48] | about what happened this morning. | 谈谈今早发生的事 |
[30:51] | We will. Later. | 我们等会儿会谈的 |
[30:54] | Come on, Spence. | 别这样 斯宾塞 |
[31:00] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我明白的 |
[31:02] | You’re confused. | 你很迷茫 |
[31:04] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[31:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[31:11] | There’s a part of me that will always love Hanna, okay? | 我内心中有一部分是永远爱着汉娜的 |
[31:13] | She was my first real love. | 她是我第一个真爱 |
[31:17] | But it’s you I wanna be with. | 但是我想和你在一起 |
[31:20] | And if Hanna wanted to be with you now? | 如果汉娜现在想和你在一起呢 |
[31:24] | – Would that change things? – No. | -会就此改变吗 -不会 |
[31:27] | Do you mean that or do you just feel obligated to say it? | 你真的是这么想的 还是只是觉得应该这么说 |
[31:31] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[31:36] | Look, after that time we spent together in Madrid | 听着 我们在马德里偶遇之后 |
[31:37] | I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 我就一直在想你 |
[31:39] | And then we met up again in DC | 然后我们又在华盛顿见面了 |
[31:41] | and the more time we spent together | 我们在一起的时间越长 |
[31:43] | the more I wanted to be with you. | 我就越想和你在一起 |
[31:45] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[31:50] | I like everything about you. | 我喜欢你的一切 |
[31:53] | Okay, you’re smart, and you’re driven. | 你很聪明 很有动力 |
[31:57] | You’re sexy as hell. | 你那么性感 |
[31:59] | Yeah, but that’s the problem. | 是啊 但那就是问题所在 |
[32:02] | You like me.. | 你喜欢我 |
[32:06] | …but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[32:11] | And I-I wanna be with somebody | 我想让我的另一半 |
[32:12] | who thinks about me the first thing in the morning | 每天早上想到的第一个人和每天晚上 |
[32:14] | and the last thing at night. | 想到的最后一个人都是我 |
[32:26] | Look, things just got really off track. | 一切都有点失控 |
[32:30] | Okay, just.. | 好吧… |
[32:34] | Please give me a chance to make it, to make it right. | 给我一个机会 去弥补 |
[32:41] | I really want this to work. | 我真的很想和你在一起 |
[32:46] | I don’t know that I can. | 我不知道我行不行 |
[32:58] | So please raise your glasses and toast.. | 大家请举杯 并敬这位 |
[33:03] | …to the future Mrs. Cavanaugh | 未来的加瓦诺太太 |
[33:05] | before she changes her mind. | 趁她还没改变主意 |
[33:13] | – Hey, um, I’m gonna be right back, okay? – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[33:20] | Look, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[33:22] | I didn’t realize you were doing this tonight. | 我不知道你今晚求婚 |
[33:24] | – Can we just talk tomorrow? – No, Ali’s in trouble. | -我们能明天再谈吗 -不 艾莉有麻烦了 |
[33:26] | We think Elliott’s working with Mary. | 我们觉得艾略特和玛丽联手 |
[33:28] | Yeah, he, isn’t he taking care of her at Welby? | 他不是在威尔比照顾她吗 |
[33:30] | Yes, and that’s the problem. | 是的 这就是关键 |
[33:32] | – She killed Charlotte, Em. – Probably. | -她杀了夏洛蒂 艾米 -也许吧 |
[33:34] | But if we can prove that Elliott’s trying to hurt Ali | 但如果我们能证实艾略特想伤害艾莉 |
[33:37] | we can expose AD. | 我们就能找出AD |
[33:39] | Look into him, please? | 查一查他吧 |
[33:40] | See if you can find out anything. | 看看你能发现些什么 |
[33:42] | Okay? And.. | 还有 |
[33:45] | Maybe there’s something in here | 也许这能帮你 |
[33:46] | that can help you find a connection | 找到玛丽和艾略特 |
[33:47] | between Mary and Elliott. | 之间的联系 |
[34:00] | Okay, I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[34:02] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[35:03] | Things will fall into place | 等你和凯勒 |
[35:04] | once you and Caleb get back to DC. | 回到华盛顿 一切都会恢复正常 |
[35:09] | Yeah, I don’t think any of us are getting back | 我觉得在我们曝光玛丽和艾略特的行径前 |
[35:10] | to our normal lives until we expose Mary and Elliott. | 没人能够恢复正常的生活 |
[35:14] | Well, it’s gonna be hard to prove that he made that mask. | 要证明是他做了那个面具的确有点难 |
[35:17] | I-I don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[35:18] | these medications have anything to do with Ali’s condition. | 这些药会导致艾莉出现那些情况 |
[35:21] | And Dr. Freedman said that she’s only taking clozapine. | 弗里德曼医生说她只服用氯氮平 |
[35:24] | Then why did he have them locked up with the other things? | 那他为什么把这些药和其他的一起锁起来 |
[35:27] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[35:34] | Well, looks like he only used this one. | 他好像只用了这一瓶 |
[35:37] | And the vial’s almost empty. | 这瓶几乎空了 |
[35:39] | – That’s a stimulant. – So what do you take it for? | -这是兴奋剂 -用来干什么的 |
[35:42] | To help you focus, to stay awake. | 帮你集中注意力 保持清醒 |
[35:45] | – Like speed? – Yeah. | -像快快[兴奋剂]一样吗 -是的 |
[35:48] | Yeah, if you use it enough. | 对 如果用得足够多 |
[35:55] | “High doses and frequent uses | 大量并频繁使用 |
[35:56] | “can cause hallucinations | 会引起幻觉 |
[35:58] | delusions and thought disorder.” | 错觉 思维障碍 |
[36:00] | Dr. Freedman said that she’s only taking one drug. | 弗里德曼医生说她一天只用一剂 |
[36:04] | That doesn’t mean that Elliott’s not giving her another. | 这并不意味着艾略特没给她多用 |
[36:07] | Ali wasn’t crazy when she went into Welby | 艾莉刚去威尔比的时候没疯 |
[36:09] | but he’s making sure she is now. | 但他要确保她现在疯了 |
[36:34] | Change of plans, Alison. | 计划有变 艾莉森 |
[36:45] | We have to go to the police. | 我们必须报警 |
[36:47] | What? We’ve no actual evidence. | 怎么去 我们没有实质性证据 |
[36:49] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[36:50] | It’s all just speculation at this point. | 目前一切都是推测 |
[36:51] | We have enough to get them to look into Elliott. | 我们有足够的证据让他们调查艾略特 |
[36:53] | And once they do, they’ll figure out the rest. | 等他们调查他 其它一切他们就会想明白了 |
[36:55] | And what about Mary? | 玛丽呢 |
[36:56] | We tell them everything we know about her too. | 我们把知道的她的一切也都告诉警方 |
[37:00] | – Where are you going? – To get the file. | -你去哪里 -拿文件 |
[37:03] | The more information they have on her, the better. | 他们掌握越多她的信息 就对我们越有利 |
[37:04] | – It’s gone. – Where did you put it? | -不见了 -你放哪里了 |
[37:07] | I-I don’t know, I had it with me | 我不知道 我今天早上 |
[37:08] | when I went to Toby’s this morning. | 去找托比的时候 文件还在的 |
[37:11] | I took it. | 我拿了 |
[37:13] | I gave it to Toby. | 我给了托比 |
[37:15] | I asked you not to involve him. | 我让你不要把他牵扯进来的 |
[37:17] | Ali’s life trumps what you want, Spencer. | 艾莉的生命比你想要的重要 斯宾塞 |
[37:23] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 你们知道吗 |
[37:24] | I’m starting to think it’s a bad idea to go to the cops. | 我开始觉得去报警不是个好主意了 |
[37:27] | – Why? – Because if we do we have to tell them | -为什么 -因为如果我们报警 那就必须告诉警方 |
[37:30] | that Mary and Elliott are after Alison | 玛丽和艾略特想谋害艾莉森 |
[37:31] | because she killed Charlotte. | 是因为她杀了夏洛蒂 |
[37:34] | We’d be implicating her in the murder. | 我们会把她牵连进谋杀案 |
[37:36] | Uh, Elliott just sent me a text. | 艾略特刚给我发了条信息 |
[37:38] | It’s a pin drop of his location. | 是他位置的定位信息 |
[37:40] | How does he have your number? | 他怎么会有你的号码 |
[37:41] | I gave it to him when I was looking after Ali. | 我照顾艾莉的时候给他的 |
[37:43] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[37:45] | Okay, he’s at Welby. | 他在威尔比 |
[37:47] | The pin just started to move. | 定位点开始移动了 |
[37:49] | Why does he want us to know where he’s going? | 他为什么想让我们知道他要去哪里 |
[37:50] | He must know that we’re on to him. This must be a trap. | 他肯定知道我们盯上他了 这肯定是个陷阱 |
[37:53] | What does it say? | 什么信息 |
[37:54] | “SOS.” | 紧急求救 |
[37:56] | Guys, I don’t think this is Elliott sending the text. | 姐妹们 我觉得这不是艾略特发的信息 |
[37:58] | I think Alison is. | 我觉得是艾莉森发的 |
[38:00] | She wants us to know that he’s taking her somewhere. | 她想让我们知道他要带她去某个地方 |
[38:38] | I thought you were saying bye to your Aunt Cathy and Uncle Joe. | 我还以为你跟凯茜婶婶和乔叔叔说再见了 |
[38:40] | Uh, I did, but then, um, something came up with work. | 是说了 但是后来有点工作上的事 |
[38:43] | I just need to look into it. | 所以我需要看看 |
[38:46] | Does this have anything to do with why Emily was here? | 这和艾米莉来这里有关系吗 |
[38:50] | No, um, she just came by. | 没有 她是顺路过来一趟 |
[38:52] | She wanted to let me know Alison was doing okay. | 她想让我知道艾莉森情况良好 |
[38:56] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[39:02] | I’m ready for bed. I was hoping you’d join me. | 我准备上床了 希望你跟我一起 |
[39:09] | I guess I gotta get used to being a police officer’s wife. | 看来我得习惯做一个警察的妻子 |
[39:13] | I will be in as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[39:34] | 艾略特·罗林斯个人档案 违章行驶 宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿 1958 | |
[39:41] | 1958 1958? | |
[39:55] | He’s making a turn at Old Nichols Road. | 他在老尼克拉斯路转弯了 |
[39:57] | He’s headed for the lake. | 他在往湖边开 |
[39:59] | Wait, there’s a shortcut to get there. | 前面有条到湖边的近路 |
[40:00] | – Take a right up here. – Okay. | -这里右拐 -好 |
[40:30] | – Oh, I lost signal. – We’re gonna lose them. | -没有信号了 -要跟丢他们了 |
[40:32] | No, just keep driving in this direction. | 没有 一直往前开就行 |
[41:00] | Okay, I got bars back. | 好了 有信号了 |
[41:02] | Elliott’s car stopped moving. | 艾略特的车停下了 |
[41:03] | Yeah, but they’re only half a mile ahead of us. | 对 但他们只领先我们半英里 |
[41:26] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[41:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:48] | He…he’s dead. | 他…他死了 |