时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “Solve the puzzle and get away with murder.” | 解开谜团 逃脱凶案 |
[00:04] | “Or fail and go directly to jail.” | 失败了 就直接进监狱 |
[00:05] | Cops get one more clue about what we did.. | 我们做过的事被警察再多查到一个线索 |
[00:07] | It’s game over. | 游戏就完了 |
[00:08] | All that talk about Lucas backing you all the way, | 这一切都指向了卢卡斯一直以来是如何背叛你的 |
[00:10] | he’s selling your business out | 在我们的事业还没开始之前就 |
[00:10] | from under you before we’ve even started. | 背着你把你的资产卖了 |
[00:12] | – “Arcturus.” – Hanna. | -《大角星》 -汉娜 |
[00:14] | Lucas and Charles made this together? | 这是卢卡斯和查尔斯一起画的吗 |
[00:16] | Yes, and Lucas kept it. | 是的 而且卢卡斯还留着 |
[00:17] | It’s gone. Whoever took it knew where to look. | 就是不见了 拿走它的人知道去哪找 |
[00:20] | You’ll do as you’re told. And don’t forget about Ezra. | 你要按我说的做 也别忘了以斯拉 |
[00:22] | He’s just a document away from going to prison. | 只要一个文件 他就会进监狱 |
[00:24] | Mona, hurry. I brought you here to help me. | 梦娜 快点 我带你来是为了帮我 |
[00:26] | My turn is next. We have to shut this thing down. | 下一个遭殃的是我 我们必须关掉它 |
[00:28] | I’m going to have the baby. | 我要生下来 |
[00:29] | – Oh, we’ll do it. – Together. | -我们生下来 -一起 |
[00:31] | Did you know that Dunhill was at the Radley bar | 你知道那天登喜路也在拉德里酒吧吗 |
[00:33] | the same night that we were? | 就是我们也在的那晚 |
[00:34] | – What were you doing tonight? – Burying a body. | -你今晚在做什么 -埋尸体 |
[00:36] | – No. – Maybe he wasn’t after all.. | -不知道 -也许他不在那里 |
[00:37] | But his credit card was. | 但是他的信用卡在 |
[00:38] | I requested paper receipts from the hotel. | 我已经要求酒店出示收据 |
[00:40] | I’m interested in seeing a signature on that bill. | 我很想看看是谁在账单上签名的 |
[00:43] | Once that happens, there’s gonna be more questions. | 到时候 会有更多问题 |
[00:47] | Why didn’t you come to the Radley hotel that night? | 你那晚为什么没去拉德里酒店 |
[00:49] | My friend Emily was working and I wanted a drink. | 我朋友艾米丽在工作 我想喝一杯 |
[00:51] | And did you see Archer Dunhill? | 你有看到阿彻·登喜路吗 |
[00:52] | – I knew him as Elliot Rollins. – Did you see him? | -我当时以为他是艾略特·罗林斯 -你看到他了吗 |
[00:54] | No. But that doesn’t mean that he wasn’t there. | 没有 但那不代表他不在那儿 |
[00:56] | What time did you leave the bar with Detective Furey? | 你什么时候和富里探员离开酒吧的 |
[00:58] | – I knew him as Marco. – What time did you leave? | -我当时以为他是马尔科 -你们什么时候离开的 |
[01:00] | I don’t know, 11:00? | 不确定 十一点吧 |
[01:01] | Don’t you have surveillance footage of me? | 难道你们没有我的视频监控吗 |
[01:03] | Do you remember, uh, a joke you made to Detective Furey? | 你记得你和富里探员开的玩笑吗 |
[01:06] | About burying a body? | 埋尸体 |
[01:08] | No, but I do remember unbuckling his belt in the elevator. | 不记得 但我记得在电梯里解开他的皮带 |
[01:15] | Did you pay for your drinks? | 你付了自己的酒水钱吗 |
[01:16] | You’ve asked me this question three times. | 这个问题你已经问了我三遍 |
[01:18] | If you could just answer the question. | 如果你能正面回答问题我就不问了 |
[01:22] | I told you I got the second round. | 我说了我喝了两轮 |
[01:23] | What time would you have paid for the drinks? | 你什么时候付酒水钱的 |
[01:26] | Video surveillance shows you paying at around 10:45. | 视频监控显示你大概10点45付的钱 |
[01:28] | – Is that right? – Yes, could be. | -是吗 -可能是吧 |
[01:29] | – You paid with your own card? – Yes. | -你用自己的卡付的吗 -是 |
[01:31] | Which of your cards did you pay with? | 你用哪张卡付的 |
[01:32] | – I don’t remember. – What was the amount? | -忘记了 -金额呢 |
[01:33] | – I don’t recall. – Was it $79? | -忘记了 -是79美元吗 |
[01:35] | – I don’t recall. – What was– | -忘记了 -当时… |
[01:36] | I don’t recall! | 忘记了 |
[01:40] | You may wanna wait for me to ask the question first. | 你或许该先等我问完问题 |
[01:45] | That’s enough for now, Barry. | 暂时够了 巴瑞 |
[02:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:20] | Sort of like setting fire to my house | 感觉像在我家纵火 |
[02:22] | and then asking if I’m too warm. | 然后问我暖不暖和 |
[02:23] | Spencer, I can’t help you unless you tell me the truth. | 斯宾塞 你告诉我真相 我才能帮你 |
[02:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:28] | You wanna pull good cop, bad cop on me? | 你想唱红脸白脸这一出吗 |
[02:30] | Please. You are standing on quick sand. | 拜托 你现在就像站在流沙上 |
[02:33] | The more you struggle, | 你越挣扎 |
[02:34] | the faster it’s gonna pull you under. | 陷得越快 |
[02:36] | I’m offering you a rope. Take it. | 我在给你一根绳子 你要接住 |
[03:00] | Can I go home now? | 我现在能回家了吗 |
[03:07] | Please, do yourself a favor and get a lawyer. | 拜托 帮你自己找位律师 |
[03:11] | Two days from now, I’m gonna have | 两天后 我就会拿到 |
[03:12] | Rollins’ credit card slip in my hand. | 罗林斯的信用卡单据 |
[03:14] | And if your signature is on it | 如果上面有你的签名 |
[03:16] | a warrant for your arrest. | 你就会被批捕 |
[03:48] | Em, this really isn’t helping my nausea. | 艾米 这对我犯恶心没有帮助 |
[03:51] | Oh, sorry, okay, you can open your eyes now. | 抱歉 好了 你可以睁开眼睛了 |
[03:55] | When did you do this? | 你什么时候弄的 |
[03:58] | Look, I know it’s a little early | 我知道为时尚早 |
[04:00] | and I know it’s not going to be a permanent situation | 我也知道这不会是持续的状况 |
[04:03] | but I just figured while the baby is here, that– | 但我想如果孩子出生 那… |
[04:05] | Em, stop. | 艾米 不必解释 |
[04:09] | This is great. | 这很棒 |
[04:12] | And you can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[04:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I mean, it…just makes sense. | 真的 这才合理 |
[04:19] | At least for a little while. | 至少再待会儿 |
[04:25] | Where did you find all this? | 你怎么找到这些的 |
[04:28] | Uh, your attic. | 你的阁楼 |
[04:30] | And, sorry, I didn’t ask first | 抱歉 我没提前问 |
[04:32] | but last week was so crazy, I just wanted | 但上周太失控了 我只是想 |
[04:34] | to put my energy into something positive. | 花点功夫做些积极的事 |
[04:37] | I remember these. | 我记得这些 |
[04:38] | Your mom saved a lot. | 你妈很爱存东西 |
[04:40] | She packed everything in tissue paper. | 她把东西都用包装纸打了包 |
[04:43] | Even your baby clothes. | 就连婴儿服都是 |
[04:45] | Well, for all of her faults | 好吧 虽然她犯了很多错 |
[04:47] | she had good taste, didn’t she? | 但她品位不错 是吧 |
[04:53] | Rule number one, never send me to voice mail. | 第一条规定 不准把我转到留言信箱 |
[05:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:03] | Is it? | 你还好吗 |
[05:04] | I think you were having some serious nightmares last night | 我以为你昨晚在做恐怖的噩梦 |
[05:06] | you were really tossing and turning. | 你一直翻来覆去的 |
[05:07] | No, I was probably just restless. | 没有 我只是失眠了 |
[05:10] | Well, I think I have a solution to that. | 我想我有办法解决 |
[05:13] | Take a look at these. | 看看这些 |
[05:15] | – Ballroom dancing classes? – Yep. | -交际舞课 -没错 |
[05:17] | Salsa, Tango, Waltz, take your pick. | 萨萨舞 探戈 华尔兹 你挑一个 |
[05:20] | Since when do you like to dance? | 你什么时候喜欢上跳舞了 |
[05:22] | I don’t, but unless you want our first dance together | 我没有 但我们作为夫妻 |
[05:25] | as a married couple, to be the electric slide. | 一起跳的第一支舞 你想跳成滑步舞吗 |
[05:27] | I should probably learn. | 我应该学一学 |
[05:29] | So, when are you free? I will sign us up. | 你什么时候有空 我可以报名 |
[05:37] | I don’t know, I’m not really sure | 不知道 我现在不太确定 |
[05:39] | about my schedule right now. | 我的日程 |
[05:40] | Oh, well, I mean any night you want | 好吧 你哪晚想学 |
[05:41] | they pretty much have classes going– | 他们好像都有课 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I just can’t commit, okay? | 我就是不得空 好吗 |
[05:50] | – I’ve to go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -行 |
[05:52] | Well, we’ll figure this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[05:53] | And, actually, I’ve to go meet Jillian | 其实我准备去见吉莉恩 |
[05:54] | to talk about a press schedule. | 谈一下新闻发布会的日程 |
[05:56] | – Okay. – Hey, are you sure you’re okay? | -好的 -你确定你没事吗 |
[05:59] | – You’re not still upset with me about– – No, promise. | -你不生我的气了吗 -不生了 真的 |
[06:04] | He doesn’t have anything on you, right? | 他没有你的什么把柄 对吧 |
[06:06] | He does. | 他有 |
[06:08] | Because that night, I got drunk at the Radley | 因为那天晚上 我在拉德里喝醉了 |
[06:10] | and I used Rollins’ credit card by mistake. | 然后不小心用了罗林斯的信用卡 |
[06:14] | You got drunk? | 你喝醉了 |
[06:16] | W-what about our timeline? | 那我们的时间线呢 |
[06:18] | For all the cops know Dunhill could have | 警察只知道登喜路 |
[06:19] | actually been in that bar. | 有可能在那个酒吧 |
[06:21] | No, they have me on surveillance. | 不 他们已经监视我了 |
[06:22] | They can’t see the card, so they need my slip with the signature | 他们见不到信用卡 所以他们需要我的签字 |
[06:25] | on it, and they’re gonna have that in a few days. | 过不了几天他们就能拿到了 |
[06:28] | – You screw anything else up? – No. | -你还闯了什么祸吗 -没有了 |
[06:31] | How would you know? You were trashed. | 你怎么知道 你当时都喝醉了 |
[06:33] | Anyone one of us could have made a mistake that night. | 我们任何人那天晚上都有可能犯错 |
[06:35] | That’s my point, Emily. | 我就是这个意思 艾米丽 |
[06:36] | Now, they’re gonna be looking. | 现在他们要开始查了 |
[06:37] | And I’m the one who turned Dunhill into roadkill. | 是我撞死了登喜路 |
[06:39] | Spencer, why the hell were you drunk? | 斯宾塞 你为什么要喝醉了 |
[06:42] | ‘Cause I was upset. | 因为我不开心 |
[06:44] | And from what I remember, you had a pretty good view. | 如果我没记错的话 你是知道的 |
[06:47] | I-if that signature disappears | 如果那个签名消失了 |
[06:48] | then, so does Furey’s proof, right? | 富里的证据也就没了 对吧 |
[06:52] | Well, I was pushing Moscow Mules at the Radley for a while | 我在拉德里当调酒师很长时间了 |
[06:54] | I know where all the paper work is. | 我知道所有的文件在哪里 |
[06:55] | I mean, the codes on the doors change weekly, but– | 我是说 门的密码每周都换 但是 |
[06:57] | I can get them. | 我能搞到 |
[06:59] | My mom’s office. | 我妈妈的办公室里 |
[07:01] | What if someone sees you? | 如果被别人看见怎么办 |
[07:03] | What if Lucas sees you? | 如果卢卡斯看见怎么办 |
[07:04] | Can we not go there right now? | 能不能先别这么想 |
[07:06] | Tomorrow night is the weekly staff meeting. | 明晚有员工周会 |
[07:07] | The entire Radley crew is held hostage in a room | 所有拉德里的员工都会在一个房间待一个小时 |
[07:10] | for an hour and told to smile more. | 领导会教育他们怎么服侍客人 |
[07:11] | Even if no one in the hotel sees her | 就算酒店的员工没看见她 |
[07:14] | the security cameras will. | 监控摄像也会拍下的 |
[07:16] | No, they won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[07:19] | We thought we’d start things off with the press event here. | 我没打算在这里开新闻发布会 |
[07:22] | In your book store. | 在你的书店里 |
[07:24] | – Tomorrow night’s event… – What is this, Jillian? | -明晚的活动 -这是什么 吉莉恩 |
[07:27] | It’s a press packet. | 给媒体的宣传材料 |
[07:28] | Those are talking points we’d like you to consider– | 有几个话题我们希望你能考虑 |
[07:30] | But every single one is about Nicole. | 但是每一条都是关于妮可的 |
[07:34] | How we fell in love, Nicole’s disappearance | 我们是如何相爱的 妮可怎么失踪的 |
[07:36] | Nicole’s rescue, our reunion. | 营救妮可的事 我们重逢的情景 |
[07:37] | That is what the book is about? | 这就是这本书的主题 |
[07:39] | Nicole. Nicole and you. | 妮可 妮可和你 |
[07:42] | Oh, right, but how is Aria supposed to address any of this. | 好吧 但是艾瑞亚怎么来说呢 |
[07:46] | Why don’t we talk about, the-the writing process? | 如果人家问写作过程中的事怎么办 |
[07:49] | Ezra, I understand your life is… your life. | 以斯拉 我明白你不想把私生活扯进来 |
[07:53] | But you wrote a book about losing the woman you loved | 但是你写的这本书是关于你爱的人失踪后 |
[07:56] | and then she was found. | 又被找到的事 |
[07:58] | I’d have to be the dumbest publisher since Gutenberg | 如果我不利用这个卖点 那我就是从 |
[08:00] | put ink to paper if I didn’t take advantage of that. | 古腾堡发明活版印刷后最蠢的出版商了 |
[08:02] | Look, Aria created Nicole in the book, and– | 艾瑞亚在书中塑造了妮可 |
[08:06] | Everyone at the company respects Aria’s contribution, but.. | 社里所有人都很尊重艾瑞亚的付出 但是 |
[08:11] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[08:13] | For goodness sake, Ezra | 天哪 以斯拉 |
[08:15] | you couldn’t have waited till after the book launch to get engaged? | 你就不能等到书出版了之后再订婚吗 |
[08:18] | It won’t be a problem shutting it down. | 关掉系统很简单 |
[08:21] | Ashley hired me to create the entire security system. | 当时艾什莉雇我设计的整套安保系统 |
[08:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:24] | But I can’t do it for more than ten minutes. | 但我只能撑十分钟 |
[08:27] | Wait, what? What kind of crappy system did you create? | 等等 什么 你设计的什么破系统 |
[08:29] | It’s a safety feature. | 这是安全策略 |
[08:31] | If it’s shut down for much longer | 如果系统关闭超过十分钟 |
[08:32] | then the security company is alerted. | 安保公司就会收到警报 |
[08:35] | My head hurts. | 我头疼 |
[08:40] | No, no, no. Not now. | 不不不 别是现在 |
[08:50] | “Pick up my homework or go to detention. | “去拿我的作业或者被拘留 |
[08:54] | Remember, prison food makes you fat.” | 别忘了 监狱的饭会让你长胖的” |
[09:00] | What does A.D. Want from a computer shop? | AD为什么让你去电脑店 |
[09:02] | I don’t know, but whatever it is | 我不知道 但无论是什么 |
[09:04] | AD | 汉娜以为这次轮到她了 但你还没有结束 所以你要替我去做 |
[09:04] | I’ll have to bring it to the school. | 我都要拿到学校去 |
[09:12] | I don’t even know why we’re fighting about this. | 我都不知道这件事有什么好争的 |
[09:14] | – I’m going with you. – No, you can’t. | -我要跟你一起去 -不 不行 |
[09:15] | I have to go alone, I have no choice. | 我必须一个人去 没得选 |
[09:17] | You don’t even know what you’re getting yourself into. | 你都不知道自己会陷入什么处境 |
[09:19] | It doesn’t matter, alright? | 无所谓 好吧 |
[09:20] | If I don’t play this game, bad things happen. | 如果我不乖乖玩游戏 就会有糟糕的事发生 |
[09:22] | Like you winding up in the ER. | 就像你上次进医院一样 |
[09:24] | What are you supposed to pick up? | 你要去拿什么 |
[09:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:28] | Look, I’m not letting you put yourself in danger. | 我不会让你去冒险的 |
[09:29] | It’s a computer repair shop, Caleb | 那只是个修电脑的店 凯勒 |
[09:31] | the only danger I’m in is being bored to death. | 唯一的危险就是无聊死 |
[09:33] | I saw you almost get your face re-heeled at that cobbler shop. | 你上次在修鞋铺脸差点被钉上 |
[09:37] | Please, just focus on helping Spencer. | 拜托 我们先帮斯宾塞吧 |
[09:41] | Okay? I owe it to her. | 好吧 这是我欠她的 |
[09:42] | We owe it to her. | 我们都欠她的 |
[09:44] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:49] | What does that mean, Hanna? | 你这是什么意思 汉娜 |
[09:53] | I don’t think that she would have self-sabotaged that night | 如果不是因为我们三个人之间的事 |
[09:55] | if it wasn’t for everything going on with the three of us. | 她那天晚上就不会喝得酩酊大醉 |
[10:01] | I was there behind the door | 你那天求她让你进去时 |
[10:03] | when you were begging her to let you in. | 我就在门后 |
[10:06] | She was a mess. | 她很伤心 |
[10:08] | I promised her I was over you | 我向她保证我已经不再爱你了 |
[10:09] | I gave her permission to fall in love with you. | 我允许她跟你相爱 |
[10:14] | Well, that doesn’t mean that you have to | 但这也并不意味着你要 |
[10:16] | punish yourself and do this solo. | 惩罚自己 一个人去做这事 |
[10:21] | The only thing scary than playing this game | 比玩这个游戏更可怕的事就是 |
[10:23] | is losing a friend over it. | 因为它而失去一个朋友 |
[10:27] | Thanks again for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[10:28] | No, I’m grateful for the distraction. | 不 我很高兴能分分心 |
[10:31] | Breaks up my morning of uninterrupted panic. | 心里可以暂时不慌了 |
[10:33] | – Spence, it’s gonna be okay. – Really? | -斯宾塞 不会有事的 -真的吗 |
[10:36] | Because if Furey doesn’t move fast enough | 因为如果富里行动慢的话 |
[10:38] | our friends are gonna tar and feather me. | 我们的朋友们就会惩罚我了 |
[10:39] | They’re just concerned. | 他们只是担心而已 |
[10:42] | The thing is, if I can get him alone | 关键是 如果我能单独跟他谈谈 |
[10:43] | I’m pretty sure that I can convince him to drop. | 我很确定我能说服他放弃 |
[10:45] | Yeah, that is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[10:47] | Why? I know that he still cares about me. | 为什么 我知道他仍然很关心我 |
[10:49] | Okay, don’t overestimate someone’s feeling’s for you. | 不要高估别人对你的喜欢程度 |
[10:51] | Okay? It-it’s risky. | 好吧 这样很危险 |
[10:56] | Okay, well, aren’t you taking the same risk? | 你不是也在冒同样的危险吗 |
[11:00] | – With Ali? – What do you mean? | -和艾莉一起 -什么意思 |
[11:02] | I mean what is the plan between you two? | 我是说你们俩有什么计划 |
[11:05] | It’s not a puppy, Em, it’s a baby. | 这不是小狗 艾米 这是个宝宝 |
[11:08] | Okay, Ali is going through this experience, too. | 艾莉也正在经历这种事 |
[11:11] | And I think she wants to be a part of the baby’s life. | 我觉得她想参加宝宝的生活 |
[11:13] | – Is that something she said? – What are you doing? | -她是这么说的吗 -你想说什么 |
[11:17] | I know that you guys have made this decision | 我知道你们已经做出了决定 |
[11:18] | but I think that you’re assuming a lot. | 但我想你设想太多了 |
[11:20] | Yeah, well, this is all new territory. | 我从来没经历过这种事 |
[11:22] | Okay? So stop judging me or her or any of it. | 所以别再指责我或她 或是这些事 |
[11:39] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:41] | Jillian is an ass. | 吉莉恩真个混蛋 |
[11:45] | She wants me to do the press tour alone. | 她想我一个人召开巡回记者会 |
[11:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:53] | I’m not the happy ending Jillian was hoping for. | 我不是吉莉恩所希望的幸福结局 |
[11:57] | I’m not Nicole. | 我不是妮可 |
[11:58] | I’m telling her I’m not doing it. | 我要和她说我不做 |
[12:03] | No, I want you to do it. | 不行 我想你去 |
[12:09] | Selling this book will help us | 这本书的有销路会有助我们 |
[12:11] | build a better future together. | 一起构建一个更好的未来 |
[12:13] | Without you, this book wouldn’t even exist. | 没有你 这本书根本写不出来 |
[12:15] | But I’m not eager to be in the spotlight right now. | 但是我现在并不想要站在聚光灯下 |
[12:20] | When I wrote this book | 我写这本书时 |
[12:22] | I was giving | 我是在 |
[12:24] | a voice to a ghost. | 替鬼魂发言 |
[12:26] | But now, Nicole can speak for herself | 但现在 妮可可以自己发言 |
[12:29] | and I don’t feel comfortable answering questions about her. | 而且回答和她有关的问题让我感到不舒服 |
[12:33] | It just doesn’t feel right not having you there. | 你不在场 我觉得不自在 |
[12:35] | I will be there. | 我会去的 |
[12:37] | Sitting front row and cheering you on. | 坐在前排 为你欢呼 |
[12:42] | I got to go shower. | 我要去洗澡 |
[12:47] | Why wouldn’t A.D. pick up this hard drive on her own? | AD为什么不自己去拿这个硬盘 |
[12:49] | Because it’s probably a weapon or something. | 因为也许是武器之类的吧 |
[12:51] | Hanna, stop pacing. | 汉娜 不要走来走去 |
[12:53] | Well, how do you know it’s not going to explode | 你怎么知道一旦连上 |
[12:55] | once you hook it up? | 它不会爆炸呢 |
[12:56] | It’s not going to explode. | 不会爆炸的 |
[12:57] | Well, it was sent from A.D. | 是AD寄来的 |
[12:58] | Alright? It might explode, it might poison you | 就有可能会爆炸 有可能会毒死人 |
[13:01] | and it might poke you in the eye with a box cutter. | 也有可能用美工刀戳瞎你的眼睛 |
[13:12] | It might be a code, or an encrypted message maybe a virus? | 有可能是密码 或加密短信 也许是病毒 |
[13:15] | It’s a Pasty Cline song. | 是佩茜·克莱恩的歌 |
[13:17] | That much I figured out, Hanna. | 这我已经知道了 汉娜 |
[13:19] | No, I mean A played this in the dollhouse. | 不是 我是说A在玩偶之家放过 |
[13:21] | Not this song, but Pasty Cline. | 不是这首歌 但也是佩茜·克莱恩的歌 |
[13:24] | It means something. | 肯定有什么含义 |
[13:27] | Well, can you think of any connection | 你能想出卢卡斯 |
[13:28] | that Lucas would have to this? | 和这歌有什么关系吗 |
[13:29] | Lucas is not A.D. | 卢卡斯不是AD |
[13:31] | Hanna, I know that it might be hard to believe. | 汉娜 我知道这也许很难令人相信 |
[13:32] | Caleb, this person saved me. | 凯勒 他救过我 |
[13:34] | He gave me and my friends an alibi | 夏洛蒂被谋杀当晚 |
[13:36] | the night of Charlotte’s murder. | 他给我和我的朋友提供了不在场证明 |
[13:37] | It’s not Lucas. | 不是卢卡斯 |
[14:02] | Hi, Marco. | 马尔科 |
[14:10] | The apartment’s different than how I pictured it. | 你的公寓和我想象的不一样 |
[14:13] | Don’t. | 别脱 |
[14:16] | Just say what you came here to say. | 直接说你此行的目的吧 |
[14:26] | Look, I didn’t exactly expect a warm welcome | 我没想过你会热情地迎接我 |
[14:29] | but it’s-it’s hard to talk to you | 但是你这么看待我 |
[14:31] | when you’re looking at me like that. | 我很难和你说话 |
[14:33] | How am I supposed to look? | 我该怎么看待你 |
[14:35] | I’m the same person that I was three days ago, Marco. | 我还是和三天前一样 马尔科 |
[14:38] | I’m the same person that you brought dinner to | 我还是那个你请我吃晚餐 |
[14:40] | and you played ping pong with | 和你一起打兵乓球 |
[14:41] | and the same person that you kissed. | 你亲吻过的那个人 |
[14:45] | Well, that might be true. | 这点也许没变 |
[14:49] | But it turns out I didn’t know that person much. | 可结果我并不太了解这个人 |
[14:51] | Well, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[14:54] | I know that you’re fair and decent. | 我知道你是个公平正直的人 |
[14:57] | You’re involved in a murder. | 你涉嫌一起谋杀案 |
[14:59] | Look, Dunhill was a monster. | 登喜路是个魔头 |
[15:02] | He preyed on people. | 他折磨人 |
[15:03] | Lost, vulnerable people. | 迷失脆弱的人 |
[15:05] | People who trusted him. | 信任他的人 |
[15:08] | Why shouldn’t he die | 他活得这么令人厌恶 |
[15:09] | in the same disgusting way that he lived? | 为什么就不能以这种方式死掉呢 |
[15:11] | Because we have something called the justice system. | 因为我们有司法制度 |
[15:13] | Yes, and justice is just another way for saying | 没错 司法只是人犯错就该受到制裁的 |
[15:15] | that people should get what they deserve. | 另一种表达方式而已 |
[15:17] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[15:20] | Look, I’m not saying I don’t understand | 不是说我不明白 |
[15:21] | why you would want him dead. | 你为什么希望他死 |
[15:23] | But it’s my job to figure out who broke the law, | 但我的职责是找出谁犯了法 |
[15:25] | not why. | 而不是为什么犯法 |
[15:26] | Okay, but can’t you just stop being a cop? | 但你就不能不做警察吗 |
[15:28] | Just for a minute. Please. | 就一分钟 求你 |
[15:31] | Can’t you just be a human being? | 你就不能做个普通人吗 |
[15:33] | Okay? I’m not asking you to help me. | 我不是要你帮我 |
[15:36] | I am not asking you to lie for me. | 我不是要你帮我撒谎 |
[15:38] | I’m just asking you to just… | 我只是要你 |
[15:42] | just… please let this one slip through the cracks. | 不经意地放过这件事 |
[15:48] | Please, just this once. | 求你 就这一次 |
[15:54] | You can do that, can’t you? | 你可以这么做 对吧 |
[16:09] | No. | 不行 |
[16:12] | I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought. | 看来你不如你所想的这么了解我 |
[16:19] | I’ve got to get that. | 我得接去电话 |
[16:22] | You’ve got to go. | 你该走了 |
[16:29] | Detective Furey. | 我是富里警探 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I can come in. | 我可以回来 |
[16:36] | You have all files there? | 文件全都在那吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah, uh, just give me about | 给我五分钟 |
[16:42] | five minutes to get out of here. | 我马上出门 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:52] | Alright. | 好 |
[16:53] | What does Lucas have to do with this? | 卢卡斯和这案子有什么关系 |
[16:54] | 宾夕法尼亚州参议员 维罗妮卡·海斯汀 | |
[16:55] | I don’t know, I didn’t ask. | 我不知道 我没问 |
[16:56] | I was too busy committing the theft. | 我当时忙着盗走这个U盘 |
[17:00] | Can you state your name please? | 你能说出你的名字吗 |
[17:04] | Lucas Gottesman. | 卢卡斯·戈兹曼 |
[17:06] | Wait, I recognize this. | 等等 我认得这个视频 |
[17:08] | This is from after Charlotte’s murder. | 这是夏洛蒂被谋杀之后的审问 |
[17:13] | You claim you were at the hotel with Miss Marin. | 你说你当时和玛琳女士在酒店里 |
[17:15] | Are you willing to testify to that? | 你愿意为此作证吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | You caught me in the lie, so I came back to tell the truth. | 你们发现我撒谎了 所以我来说出真相 |
[17:27] | I have no clue where Hanna was. | 我不知道汉娜在哪里 |
[17:29] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么要撒谎 |
[17:32] | Because she asked for my help. | 因为她要我帮忙 |
[17:34] | And I don’t think that Hanna had | 而且我觉得汉娜和 |
[17:35] | anything to do with Charlotte’s death. | 夏洛蒂的死没有关系 |
[17:37] | What about her friends? | 她的朋友们呢 |
[17:40] | I can’t vouch for them. | 我无法为她们担保 |
[17:43] | Now, I’ve see too many things that they’re capable of. | 我见过她们能做出很多事 |
[17:45] | Do you think they did it? | 你觉得是她们干的吗 |
[17:50] | Let’s say that I wouldn’t be surprised. | 如果是的话我一点都不会惊讶 |
[17:52] | – Dammit! – Spencer, calm down. | -该死 -斯宾塞 冷静点 |
[17:54] | No, Furey is building a case. | 不 富里要立案调查 |
[17:55] | What if he goes back and talks to him? | 万一他回头找他问话吗 |
[17:57] | Lucas will make sure that we’re rotting in jail before | 卢卡斯会在我们找到证据证明 |
[17:59] | we ever find anything else to prove that he’s torturing us. | 他在折磨我们之前就让我们烂在监狱里 |
[18:01] | It’s not Lucas. | 不是卢卡斯 |
[18:02] | Hanna, he just threw you under the bus. | 汉娜 他刚卖了你 |
[18:03] | – I don’t care. – Shall I rewind it | -我不在乎 -我要回放一遍 |
[18:04] | so we can see him back it over you? | 让大家再看看他怎么给你捅刀子的吗 |
[18:06] | He got busted | 他被抓了 |
[18:06] | so he told the truth. | 所以他说出了真相 |
[18:08] | He’s weak, it doesn’t make him sick. | 他很软弱 但这不代表他是变态 |
[18:10] | And what about destroying Ali’s memorial? | 那毁掉艾莉的追悼会 |
[18:12] | Stealing Caleb’s money, joining Mona’s army. | 偷走凯勒的钱 加入梦娜的军队呢 |
[18:14] | I mean he has a dark side, Hanna. | 他有黑暗面 汉娜 |
[18:16] | We all do when we’re pushed hard enough. | 被逼到一定份上 每个人都有 |
[18:18] | I don’t care how many videos you show me | 我不管你们给我看多少视频 |
[18:20] | he’s my friend, just like every one of you. | 他是我的朋友 跟你们一样 |
[18:22] | And no matter how shady you guys looked | 不管你们看上去有多么肮脏 |
[18:24] | I know in my heart you would never hurt me. | 我内心明白你们永远不会伤害我 |
[18:29] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[18:34] | You haven’t always known that. | 你不是一直明白 |
[18:35] | You were once so afraid of Lucas | 你曾经很害怕卢卡斯 |
[18:37] | you pushed him out of a row boat. | 你把他推下了船 |
[18:39] | Maybe there’s a way that we can find out if it’s him. | 也许我们能想办法查清是不是他 |
[18:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:44] | Hanna’s waiting to hear from A.D. To tell her | 汉娜在等AD告诉她 |
[18:46] | when to take that hard drive to the school | 什么时候把硬盘带到学校 |
[18:48] | we should stake out the locker. | 我们应该在储物柜边盯着 |
[18:51] | Locker? | 储物柜 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I thought-I thought that’s what you said. | 你…你不是这么说的吗 |
[18:55] | Look, we’ve tried this a million times. | 我们已经试过好几次了 |
[18:56] | When has it ever worked? | 什么时候有用过 |
[18:57] | It only has to work once. | 只有一次有用过 |
[19:00] | Hanna’s gonna drop it off, so let’s see | 汉娜会送过去 我们来看看 |
[19:01] | who shows up to get it. | 谁会来拿 |
[19:14] | Wait, are we carpooling? I thought this was your day off. | 等等 我们要拼车吗 我以为你今天休息 |
[19:16] | It is, but my mom was away for the weekend | 是的 但我妈妈这周末出去 |
[19:18] | so I went home and got this. | 所以我回家拿了这个 |
[19:20] | – How sweet. – Yeah, it was mine. | -真好 -是啊 这以前是我的 |
[19:22] | I think I’m gonna hang it today. | 我今天挂上去 |
[19:26] | – Is that your breakfast? – Yeah, I’m running late today. | -那是你的早饭吗 -嗯 我今天快迟到了 |
[19:28] | Okay, that’s not real food. | 那不算食物 |
[19:29] | Give me five minutes, I’ll make you something. | 给我五分钟 我给你做点吃的 |
[19:32] | I said I can’t. I’m running late. | 我说了不行 我要迟到了 |
[19:35] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[19:37] | Sorry, I-I keep forgetting to take those. | 对不起 我老是忘记吃 |
[19:39] | – They’re important. – I know. | -它们很重要 -我知道 |
[19:41] | And I’ll take them. I just keep forgetting. | 我会吃的 我只是老忘了 |
[19:43] | Okay, well, set an alarm in your phone | 那就趁现在还记得 |
[19:45] | while you’re at it, maybe one for breakfast too. | 在手机上设个提醒 早餐吃一片 |
[19:47] | – Grumpy much? – No, I’m not grumpy. | -这么暴躁 -不 我没有暴躁 |
[19:49] | I just can’t believe you’re already flaking out on me. | 我只是不敢相信你已经开始敷衍我了 |
[19:52] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | Well, you say you wanna do things and you end up bailing. | 你说你想做些什么 但是又做不到 |
[19:55] | Get a grip, they’re just vitamins. | 冷静点 那只是维他命 |
[19:56] | It’s not about the vitamins, okay? | 不仅仅只是维他命 |
[19:58] | I’m looking down the road and what I see is | 我看向前方 看到的是 |
[19:59] | you tossing me the baby and runnin’ off to Paris. | 你把孩子扔给我 自己跑去巴黎 |
[20:08] | Happy? | 开心了吗 |
[20:09] | Look, I knew pregnancy would come with | 我知道怀孕会带来 |
[20:10] | some crazy erratic mood swings | 强烈的情感波动 |
[20:12] | I just didn’t think they’d be yours. | 我只不过没想到会发生在你身上 |
[20:19] | 汉娜 我拿到我的游戏指示了 | |
[20:24] | It’s the text from A.D. That was sent this morning. | 是AD的信息 今天早上发来的 |
[20:25] | Hanna has to drop off the hard drive at the school | 汉娜得在拉德里员工会议开始时 |
[20:27] | at the exact same time the staff meeting starts at the Radley. | 将硬盘送到学校 |
[20:31] | Great, so basically Hanna has to be in two places at once. | 太好了 也就是说汉娜得同时身处两地 |
[20:34] | It just means that we’re working in a tight time frame. | 只是说我们的时间很紧 |
[20:36] | Okay, so Caleb will disable the cameras | 凯勒会破坏摄像头 |
[20:37] | and, Hanna, you’ll grab the credit card slip. | 汉娜 你就拿走信用卡 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but I only have ten minutes to do it | 好 但我只有十分钟 |
[20:41] | or the SWAT team shows up. | 不然特警就会来 |
[20:42] | It’s enough time. | 时间够了 |
[20:43] | The boxes are all marked. It shouldn’t be hard. | 盒子都做好了标记 应该不难 |
[20:45] | Well, I’m glad you’re confident. | 你这么有信心真好 |
[20:46] | Listen, I know we’re a little short on people | 我知道我们人手不足 |
[20:48] | but I promised Ezra I’d go to this press event tonight. | 但我答应过以斯拉今晚要去发布会 |
[20:51] | Fine, just go. Ali and I will wait at the school | 去吧 艾莉和我会在学校等着 |
[20:54] | to see who picks up the hard drive. | 看看是谁拿走了硬盘 |
[21:03] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:05] | Rosewood PD wants to schedule my second interview. | 玫瑰镇警局想安排我第二次问话 |
[21:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s not your fault. | -对不起 -这不是你的错 |
[21:11] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[21:18] | You weren’t drinking at that bar to celebrate. | 你去那个酒吧喝酒不是去庆祝的 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna go get some rest. | 我去休息一下 |
[21:24] | Wait, Spencer. | 等等 斯宾塞 |
[21:27] | Hanna and I aren’t gonna let you down this time. | 我和汉娜这次不会让你失望的 |
[21:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:32] | I hope that that still means something. | 希望这样还有意义 |
[21:37] | It does. | 有 |
[21:53] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 没想吓到你 |
[21:56] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[21:58] | Oh, um, I’m going to meet the girls. | 我去找她们 |
[22:00] | Don’t bother, it’s like watching a frog | 别编了 感觉像看着一只青蛙 |
[22:02] | trying to jump out of a pot of boiling water. | 想从沸水锅中跳出来似的 |
[22:05] | – Why are you shutting me out? – I’m not. | -你为什么躲着我 -我没有 |
[22:08] | You showed me the game for a reason. | 你给我看那个游戏是有原因的 |
[22:10] | I’m ready to play | 我准备好玩了 |
[22:12] | but I can’t help you if I’m kept in the dark. | 但是如果你不告诉我 我帮不了你 |
[22:18] | A.D. Is going to pick this up from the school tonight. | AD今晚要去学校取这个 |
[22:20] | It’s the best chance we’ve had in a long time | 这是我们一直以来能抓住这个人的 |
[22:22] | to expose this person. | 最好机会 |
[22:23] | So, let me be another set of eyes. | 那让我也来帮忙 |
[22:25] | Mona, you know that I want that | 梦娜 你知道我也想 |
[22:27] | but the others can’t find out that you’re involved. | 但是不能让其他人知道你也牵扯进来了 |
[22:32] | You didn’t tell them that I know about the game. | 你没告诉他们我知道游戏的事了 |
[22:37] | I couldn’t. | 我不能说 |
[22:39] | They still don’t trust me? | 他们还是不信任我吗 |
[22:42] | Fine, I’ll help you and your friends like I always do | 行 我会一如既往帮你和你的朋友 |
[22:45] | and then crawl back under a rock. | 然后躲到暗处 |
[22:46] | Mona, come on, it’s not like that. | 梦娜 不是那样的 |
[22:48] | I have literally bled myself for you, Hanna. | 我真的为你流血牺牲了 汉娜 |
[22:51] | Trying to protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[22:53] | How many times do I have to save all of you | 我还要救你们多少次 |
[22:55] | until I’m finally part of the group? | 才能最终成为你们的一员 |
[23:01] | Well, you might as well head over to the high school. | 还真像回到了高中时候 |
[23:04] | Seems like we never left. | 看来我们根本就没离开过 |
[23:15] | Hey, thank you for coming. | 谢谢前来 |
[23:17] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢前来 |
[23:19] | Ezra, we really have to get started. | 以斯拉 真的该开始了 |
[23:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[24:26] | Look, Ali, I’m sorry about earlier. | 艾莉 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[24:33] | I’m just scared I won’t be able to do this. | 我只是害怕自己做不到 |
[24:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:40] | But mostly because I feel like you’re testing me. | 但更多是因为我觉得你在考验我 |
[24:45] | I don’t know what the tests are, but.. | 我不知道考验内容是什么 但 |
[24:48] | …I know that I’m failing. | 我知道我没有通过 |
[24:55] | This way! | 这边 |
[25:00] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[25:06] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[25:08] | – What happened? – Someone knocked me down. | -怎么了 -有人把我砸倒了 |
[25:10] | They flew past me so fast I didn’t get to see who it was. | 他们跑得太快 我都没看清是谁 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna get you home, okay? | 我送你回家 |
[25:13] | – But what about the– – No, forget it. | -但是… -别管它了 |
[25:14] | They’re probably long gone anyway. | 反正可能早就已经不见了 |
[25:16] | Okay. Come on. | 来 |
[25:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[25:37] | Hey, mom… | 妈妈… |
[25:40] | I’m fine. Really. It wasn’t bad a fall. | 我真的没事 摔得不重 |
[26:55] | It was an, an exorcism of-of sorts | 写作这本书就像一个 |
[26:57] | writing the book. | 驱魔的过程 |
[26:59] | I had to confront a lot of demons. | 我不得不面对很多恶魔 |
[27:01] | But, thankfully, I didn’t have to do it on my own. | 但还好我不用一个人去面对 |
[27:05] | Uh, any questions or.. | 有任何问题… |
[27:07] | Uh, yes, lady in red. | 好 那位穿红衣服的女士 |
[27:08] | Hi. I’m just curious. | 你好 我很好奇 |
[27:10] | Is there another book in the works? | 你现在在写别的书吗 |
[27:12] | Are we gonna get to continue your journey with Nicole? | 我们有机会跟你和妮可继续旅程吗 |
[27:21] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[27:22] | I am about to start another journey | 我要跟我的合作作家 |
[27:25] | I am getting married to Aria Montgomery | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利结婚并开始 |
[27:28] | my co-author, and this story may be about Nicole | 另一段旅程 虽然这个故事是关于妮可的 |
[27:32] | but my inspiration in work, in life | 但是我在写作中 在生活中 |
[27:35] | and in every sense of the word, is Aria. | 我的方方面面 灵感都来自艾瑞亚 |
[27:40] | What a monster. | 真是个魔鬼 |
[27:41] | I know that Lucas destroyed your memorial | 我知道卢卡斯毁了你的纪念仪式 |
[27:43] | but do we really think he’s as disgusting as all this? | 但他真的能恶心到这个地步吗 |
[27:46] | I could kick myself. I was so close to catching him. | 我恨死自己了 我差点就抓住他了 |
[27:49] | I’m just glad he didn’t hurt you guys. | 他没伤害你们我就很高兴了 |
[27:51] | He clearly didn’t expect you to be home. | 显然他不知道你们在家里 |
[27:53] | Exactly. He knew we were at the school. | 没错 他以为我们在学校 |
[27:56] | I think the hard drive thing was a setup. | 硬盘的事应该是个陷阱 |
[28:00] | Did-did you catch a glimpse of him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[28:02] | No, if Lucas is A.D., he definitely has a helper. | 没有 如果卢卡斯是AD 他肯定有帮手 |
[28:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:06] | There’s no way whoever’s at that school | 在学校袭击我的人 |
[28:07] | could beat us back here. | 不可能比我们早来这里 |
[28:30] | Em, it’s gonna be okay. | 艾米 没事 |
[28:33] | – We-we can fix it. – Here. | -我们可以修好 -你看 |
[28:36] | Look, we can glue this back together, see? | 我们可以用胶水把这个粘好 |
[28:40] | Em, don’t let this scare you. | 艾米 不要因为这个害怕 |
[28:42] | When you do that, you give A.D. power. | 你害怕的话就是让AD占据了上风 |
[28:44] | Of course I’m scared. | 我当然害怕 |
[28:46] | I mean, this is supposed to be the baby’s room | 这里应该是婴儿房的 |
[28:47] | and now I know we’ll never be safe. | 现在我知道我们不会安全了 |
[28:49] | Aria, is this yours? | 艾瑞亚 这是你的吗 |
[28:53] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[28:56] | It’s funny I thought I heard something | 我进来的时候就好像听到 |
[28:58] | drop on the floor when I came in. | 有什么掉到地上了 |
[29:01] | – Thank you. – I can’t be in here anymore. | -谢谢 -我在这里待不下去了 |
[29:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:26] | – Hanna, what is taking so long? – I can’t find it. | -汉娜 怎么这么久 -我找不到 |
[29:28] | I can’t find it anywhere. You have to help me. | 哪里都找不到 你快来帮我 |
[29:30] | What? I thought the boxes were marked. | 什么 盒子不是标记了吗 |
[29:31] | They are, but it wasn’t in there. | 是 但不在这里 |
[29:33] | – Hanna, we have to go. – No. Not until I find it. | -汉娜 我们得走了 -不行 我得找到 |
[29:35] | If I don’t turn this system back on, we’re going to jail. | 如果不恢复系统 我们会进监狱 |
[29:37] | Caleb, I’m not letting Spencer go down for something I did. | 凯勒 我不会让斯宾塞因为我做的事进监狱 |
[29:40] | We have to find that credit card slip, we promised her. | 我们必须找到那张信用卡账单 我们答应过她 |
[29:53] | What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind? | 你在干什么 你疯了吗 |
[29:56] | – Getting rid of the evidence. – No. | -销毁证据 -不行 |
[29:57] | An entire police force is going to come in here | 整个警局的人会来 |
[29:59] | and pick through that. They’re gonna find it eventually. | 仔细搜查的 他们肯定会找到的 |
[30:07] | There’ll be nothing left to find. | 他们不会找到任何东西 |
[30:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:17] | Hay, can you hurry up? | 你能快点吗 |
[30:18] | My stomach has done so many backflips | 我一直大起大落 |
[30:20] | I can join the Olympic team. | 都快能参加奥运会了 |
[30:21] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[30:25] | Okay, I have to run downstairs and reboot the security system. | 我得下楼重启监控系统 |
[30:27] | – Are you okay on your own? – Yeah, go. | -你自己没问题吧 -你去吧 |
[30:40] | Hey, Han, I’m still at the school. Alone. | 汉娜 我还在学校 一个人 |
[30:42] | Your gal pals mistook me for Uber A | 你的闺蜜们误以为我是A |
[30:45] | chased me and then just took off. | 追了我后就走了 |
[30:46] | Must’ve scared the real devil away, | 肯定把真目标吓跑了 |
[30:48] | because no one has showed up to get this thing. | 因为没人来拿东西 |
[30:50] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[31:33] | – Hello. – Do you know why I’m calling? | -喂 -你知道我为什么打电话吗 |
[31:36] | How many guesses do I get? | 我有几次猜的机会 |
[31:37] | You took something from me, and if I don’t get it back, | 你拿了我的东西 如果不还给我 |
[31:40] | I’m sending an officer to your door. | 我就派警员去找你 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you | 抱歉 如果我不知道 |
[31:44] | if I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说的是什么 那我帮不了你 |
[31:45] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[31:46] | You think this is a game? | 你以为这是游戏吗 |
[31:48] | Stop jerking me around and give me the damn drive. | 不要耍花招了 快把那个U盘给我 |
[31:54] | If I had that thumb drive | 如果那个U盘在我手里 |
[31:56] | that would mean that I was in your apartment | 那就意味着那晚我跟你 |
[31:59] | alone with you that night. | 单独在你的公寓里 |
[32:03] | I wonder if people would think that was strange. | 这样会不会有人觉得奇怪 |
[32:40] | It’s over, Lucas. We know it was you. | 结束了 卢卡斯 我们知道是你了 |
[32:47] | Look, I can explain why I’m here. | 听我说 我可以解释我为什么来此 |
[32:49] | Did it feel good to scare us? | 吓唬我们很好玩吗 |
[32:50] | – Did it make you feel powerful? – What? | -让你感觉充满力量吗 -什么 |
[32:52] | You smeared blood on a crib. | 你往婴儿床上泼了血 |
[32:58] | – Maybe he didn’t. – Are you crazy? | -可能不是他 -你疯了吗 |
[33:00] | If he isn’t A.D., then why is he here? | 如果他不是AD 那他来做什么 |
[33:01] | – I’m not staying. – Lucas, at least tell me why. | -我走了 -卢卡斯 至少告诉我原因 |
[33:05] | I saw the police tape. I know you took it back. | 我看到警方的监控了 我知道你拿回去了 |
[33:08] | Being our alibi after Charlotte was murdered. | 夏洛蒂被谋杀后做我们的不在场证明 |
[33:11] | – You saw that? – It didn’t work the first time. | -你看到了吗 -第一次没成功 |
[33:13] | So now you’re sending body parts. | 所以你现在寄残肢了吗 |
[33:15] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[33:16] | If you don’t know, why are you so freaked out? | 如果你不知道 那你为什么这么害怕 |
[33:19] | Because of the book. | 因为那本书 |
[33:21] | Because of my friendship with Charles. | 因为我跟查尔斯的友谊 |
[33:23] | I figured he found out. | 我觉得他知道了 |
[33:25] | But I swear, I swear that I didn’t know that he.. | 但我发誓 我发誓我不知道他… |
[33:28] | She was the one who was torturing you. | 她就是在折磨你们的人 |
[33:31] | I didn’t think that he and Charlotte were the same person. | 我没想到他和夏洛蒂是同一个人 |
[33:33] | You just said that you stayed friends. | 你说你们保持着朋友关系 |
[33:34] | Over e-mail. | 我们通邮件联系的 |
[33:36] | If you didn’t know that you were friends with A | 如果你不知道你跟A是朋友 |
[33:37] | then why would you lie about it | 那你为什么在知道后 |
[33:38] | after you found out. | 撒谎骗人 |
[33:42] | Lucas, speak! | 卢卡斯 说 |
[33:45] | Because it may be a part of the reason | 因为那可能是你们被折磨的 |
[33:46] | why you were tortured. | 原因之一 |
[33:50] | Most of the e-mails that I sent in high school | 我在高中时发的大部分邮件 |
[33:51] | were about mean queen Alison. | 都是关于刻薄的女王艾莉森的 |
[33:54] | And her loyal band of followers. | 还有她忠实的追随者 |
[33:58] | I gave details about how you made my life a living hell. | 我细说了你怎么让我的生活如人间地狱 |
[34:01] | And how the rest of you just watched. | 而你们其他人眼睁睁看着我受罪 |
[34:05] | So that’s why you stole back the comic book. | 所以你才把漫画书偷走了 |
[34:07] | It’s a graphic novel and I didn’t. | 那是连环画 我没有偷 |
[34:10] | It was sent to me, along with this. | 是别人寄给我的 还有这个 |
[34:16] | “Want to keep your friendship a secret? | 想让你们的友情保密吗 |
[34:18] | Meet me at the Radley.” | 在拉德里见我 |
[34:19] | I went but nobody showed up. | 我去了 但是没人出现 |
[34:21] | Why’d you come back here if you already had the book? | 如果你已经拿到书了 为什么还回来 |
[34:25] | Because there’s a second book. | 因为还有第二本书 |
[34:27] | One that was done much later. | 很久之后才制作的一本 |
[34:30] | It turned the idea of vengeance into a game. | 那本书让复仇变成了一个游戏 |
[34:32] | A game? | 一个游戏 |
[34:34] | But I came back tonight because I didn’t want | 我今晚回来是因为我不想 |
[34:36] | whoever sent that note to have it. | 让写纸条的人拿到那本书 |
[34:38] | Where is it? Where is the other book? | 另一本书在哪里 |
[34:41] | I was too late. | 我来晚了 |
[34:44] | How did the book end? | 书的结局是什么 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:50] | It was never finished. | 书根本没制作完 |
[35:04] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[35:11] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[35:15] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:21] | That you weren’t part of what happened to us. | 我相信你不是我们不幸的原因 |
[35:26] | But why is the factory for sale? | 但是为什么工厂在出售 |
[35:29] | And was our business partnership ever real? | 我们合作做生意的事一直是假的吗 |
[35:34] | I think you’re so talented, Hanna. | 你真的很有天赋 汉娜 |
[35:37] | I just.. | 我… |
[35:40] | I had trouble getting other people | 我很难让别人 |
[35:42] | to take a chance on you. | 给你次机会 |
[35:46] | Well, what about the investors? | 投资商呢 |
[35:50] | You’re lookin’ at him. | 就是我 |
[35:54] | I was too embarrassed to tell you | 我因为觉得丢脸 |
[35:55] | that I couldn’t do it anymore. | 不敢告诉你我无法投资了 |
[35:57] | So my friends made your life miserable in high school. | 高中时我的朋友让你的生活很悲惨 |
[36:02] | They almost broke your collarbone tonight | 今晚他们还差点打断你的骨头 |
[36:03] | and now you’re telling me that…I lost all your money. | 现在你却告诉我 我弄没了你所有的钱 |
[36:06] | I’ll make it back again. | 我会再赚回来的 |
[36:09] | Besides…it was worth it. | 再说 也值 |
[36:13] | How was it worth it? | 怎么值了 |
[36:16] | What’s worth losing everything? | 什么值得你失去一切 |
[36:20] | You. | 你 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:29] | I never doubted that you were– | 我从未怀疑你… |
[36:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | This is gonna be a very short interview. | 这次审问时间不会长 |
[36:54] | Then why couldn’t it wait? | 你为什么这么急 |
[36:57] | Earlier tonight the Radley Bar was flooded. | 今晚早些时候拉德里酒吧被淹了 |
[36:59] | Destroying all the receipts stored there. | 储存在那里的所有收据都毁了 |
[37:01] | And we know that the flooding was deliberate. | 我们知道是有人故意的 |
[37:03] | But security cams went dark | 但是刚好在我们需要的十分钟 |
[37:04] | during the exact ten minutes we need. | 监控摄像头都不工作了 |
[37:06] | That must make your job very difficult. | 那你们的工作肯定很难做 |
[37:08] | Almost impossible. | 几乎是不可能 |
[37:10] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[37:13] | We’ll just have to broaden the scope of my investigation. | 我们得扩大调查范围了 |
[37:16] | – Of a flood? – Of a homicide. | -对水灾吗 -对谋杀案 |
[37:19] | Let’s hope your friends are as lucky as you are. | 希望你的朋友们跟你一样走运 |
[37:31] | You were a crazy person tonight. | 今晚你真吓人 |
[37:33] | Me? | 是吗 |
[37:34] | I was scared you were gonna tear Lucas’ head off. | 我都担心你会杀了卢卡斯 |
[37:36] | I thought he was A.D. | 我以为他是AD |
[37:38] | Besides, you were the one that | 再说了 是你拿着 |
[37:39] | used a Pottery Barn candlestick as a deadly weapon. | 一个陶瓷烛台当武器的 |
[37:44] | I don’t know why I thought I had to protect you. | 我不知道我为什么觉得自己必须保护你 |
[37:47] | You’re basically the strongest woman I know. | 你可以算我认识的最坚强的女人了 |
[37:54] | You’ve always protected me, Em. | 你一直保护我 艾米 |
[37:57] | Ever since I met you, I knew I could count on you. | 自从我认识你 我就知道可以依靠你 |
[38:02] | So why did you always push me away? | 那你为什么一直推开我 |
[38:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:22] | But I’m ready to stop. | 但我准备停止那么做了 |
[38:32] | I wanna do this…together. | 我想跟你一起做这件事 |
[38:37] | What do you mean, together? | 你说一起是什么意思 |
[38:41] | I wanna be a family. | 我想组建一个家庭 |
[38:45] | Alison, I need to be clear about– | 艾莉森 我要跟你说清楚… |
[38:47] | Over the years, I’ve been in so many failed relationships. | 这么多年 我的感情生活一直不成功 |
[38:52] | And I always made excuses why. | 我一直给自己找借口 |
[38:57] | But I know the reason. | 但其实我知道原因 |
[39:04] | Paige tried to get me to say it | 佩奇想让我说出来 |
[39:06] | but I didn’t wanna say it to her. | 但我不想跟她说 |
[39:08] | – What did Paige– – I love you. | -佩奇… -我爱你 |
[39:18] | You told me not to do this until I was ready. | 你告诉我如果不是准备好了 那就不要这样 |
[39:22] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[39:30] | This. | 这样 |
[40:02] | 以斯拉 -抱歉我错过了今晚的发售会 -也没错过什么 我马上回家 | |
[41:34] | HERE LIES | 这里躺着…. |