时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You got a couple foxes in your hen house, right | 知道我们队伍里危机四伏吧 |
[00:05] | They both want out of here. | 他们都想出去 |
[00:07] | They’ll behave until then. | 在出去前他们不会惹麻烦的 |
[00:08] | Look, this is it, man. | 听着 情况就是这样严峻 |
[00:09] | Ain’t no do-overs this time. | 这次根本没有推翻重来的机会 |
[00:11] | We break out tonight | 我们今晚就越狱 |
[00:12] | or we ain’t never getting out | 要不然就永远出不去了 |
[00:16] | Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield | 这都是斯科菲尔德一手策划的吧 |
[00:20] | He’s leading you off a cliff, boys | 他正引领你们走向深渊 |
[00:22] | Now you’re acting like you still in charge. | 听上去你还是这儿的负责人 |
[00:25] | Pretend I ain’t here. | 就当我不在场 |
[00:26] | Yeah, you and the radio. | 是啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报警 |
[00:32] | The thing I can’t quite figure is | 有件事情我还没搞清楚 |
[00:34] | with the crap storm this thing’s become | 事情现在闹得这么大 |
[00:37] | why they haven’t killed you. | 他们为什么还没有杀了你 |
[00:39] | We have an employee. She’s not working out. | 我们有个员工表现不怎么的 |
[00:42] | We fire her. | 我们炒了她鱿鱼 |
[00:43] | It needs to be that simple. | 就应该处理地这么简单 |
[00:44] | She’s the Vice President of the United States. | 她毕竟是美利坚合众国的副总统啊 |
[00:47] | And that’s all she’ll ever be, Jim. | 她当不了多久了 吉姆 |
[00:49] | What’s going on? | 你要对我怎么样? |
[00:50] | You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman. | 去布莱克福特把斯蒂德曼找出来 |
[00:52] | Just give me a chance. | 就请你再给我次机会 |
[00:54] | No! | 不要! |
[00:55] | Where’s the lawyer? | 律师在哪里? |
[01:03] | We’re through. | 我们成功了 |
[01:23] | You okay, old man | 老家伙 你还撑的住吗 |
[01:25] | No! | 我不行了 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[01:29] | Sound the alarm. | 快拉警报 |
[01:30] | Come on Michael! | 快啊 迈克尔 |
[01:31] | Sound the alarm! | 快拉警报 |
[01:32] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[01:35] | Come on! | 再加把劲 |
[01:40] | Michael come on move it! | 迈克尔 用力爬啊 |
[01:46] | Michael grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[01:49] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手… |
[02:21] | Don’t shoot please! | 求求你 别开枪! |
[02:24] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[02:25] | We got a 10-98! Inmates over the wall! | 我们抓住了一个逃犯 |
[02:26] | Inmates over the wall! | 其他同伙都翻出墙跑了 |
[02:29] | Who was with you? Who was with you? | 还有谁 |
[02:31] | Nobody! | 没有了 |
[02:32] | -Nobody huh? -No. | -没有人 是吧? -没有人 |
[02:34] | Talk or I swear to God | 快招 不然我对天发誓 |
[02:35] | I’ll snap your neck right here! | 我现在就把你脑袋拧下来 |
[02:37] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
[02:39] | Names. I want names. | 快报上其他人的姓名 |
[02:43] | Scofield… | 斯科菲尔德 |
[02:45] | Burrows Sucre. | 布伦斯 苏克雷 |
[02:48] | And that Vanilla Ice kid. | 还有那个小毛贼 |
[02:50] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[02:53] | Bagwell man. | 博格威尔 |
[02:55] | C-Note. | 希诺特 |
[02:56] | Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁奇 |
[02:58] | And that bug-eyed J-Cat… | 还有那个神经病 |
[03:00] | Was there anybody else? | 还有谁 |
[03:03] | Was there anybody else? | 快说还有谁 |
[03:08] | Westmoreland. | 韦斯特莫兰德 |
[03:18] | We got inmates over the wall. Repeat. | 报告 有人越狱跑了 |
[03:19] | How many? | 多少人 |
[03:20] | Eight | 八个 |
[04:26] | Warden | 报告狱长 |
[04:28] | they just found Bellick. | 刚刚找到贝利克了 |
[04:35] | Get me my shotgun. | 把霰弹枪给我 |
[04:36] | Pope’s already given orders for all the COs to hit the streets. | 珀尔已经给所有的狱警布置任务了 |
[04:38] | Did I stutter | 你聋了吗 |
[04:40] | Get me my shotgun! | 把霰弹枪给我 |
[04:45] | Those piles of crap | 这帮兔崽子 |
[04:45] | doing what they just did | 这么对待我 |
[04:47] | they just signed their death warrant. | 他们死定了 |
[04:51] | Every last one of them. | 谁都别想跑 |
[05:00] | When those men went over the wall | 那些逃犯翻墙出去的时候 |
[05:02] | they made a choice. | 已经做出了选择 |
[05:04] | That choice makes them a threat to society once again. | 这个选择使他们再次成为社会安定的威胁 |
[05:08] | Now as many of you know | 正如你们所知道的那样 |
[05:09] | some of those men are convicted killers. | 他们中的有些人已经被判杀人罪 |
[05:12] | Now our job | 我们现在要站出来 |
[05:14] | is to protect and ensure the safety of the general population | 确保整个社会的安稳 |
[05:18] | That means if we have to bring them down to ensure that safety | 意味着如果需要击毙他们来确保社会安全 |
[05:22] | by God we will do it! | 看在上帝的份上那就那么做吧! |
[05:25] | This time we’re playing for keeps gentlemen | 同志们 这次我们可是来真的了 |
[05:28] | Now it’s been at least 12 minutes | 现在离他们翻墙而出 |
[05:29] | since they went over that wall. | 至少有12分钟了 |
[05:31] | That’s one mile on foot at best. | 他们徒步最多逃到一英里外 |
[05:33] | If they’ve got their hands on a vehicle | 如果有车子帮忙的话 |
[05:35] | they could be 10 miles from here. | 可能已经逃到十英里开外了 |
[05:37] | So let’s get moving! | 所以大家马上行动起来 |
[06:08] | Yo come on man | 兄弟 抓紧时间 |
[06:08] | we gotta roll. | 我们得动起来 |
[06:10] | We don’t got to do anything but wait right here | 我们什么也不用做就等在这儿 |
[06:13] | and let them get ahead of us. | 让他们赶在我们前头好了 |
[06:14] | I don’t know if we’re gonna get a chance papi. | 我不知道这样我们还有机会逃成功吗 |
[06:18] | Dogs. Son of a bitch. | 靠 有警犬 |
[06:20] | They’re coming right for us. | 他们正朝我们过来 |
[06:21] | Nobody move. | 都不要动 |
[06:30] | They can’t smell us. | 他们闻不到我们 |
[06:35] | But they can see us. | 但是他们能看到我们 |
[07:37] | Hey this is Nick. Can’t get to the phone. | 你好 我现在有事不能接听你的电话 |
[07:39] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:41] | Hey Nick it’s me. | 尼克 是我啊 |
[07:42] | Look I just landed in Montana. | 听着 我刚刚抵达蒙大拿 |
[07:43] | I’m about an hour outside of Blackfoot. | 现在我正在去布莱克福特的路上 |
[07:45] | And this house | 那幢房子 |
[07:46] | it’s got something to do with Terrence Steadman’s murder | 肯定和特伦斯·斯蒂德曼凶杀案有关 |
[07:48] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[07:50] | And if whatever’s here can help free Lincoln | 如果在这儿能发现任何线索证明林肯的清白 |
[07:52] | then I wanted to say thank you. | 我想对你说声谢谢 |
[07:59] | Soft money makes the world go round. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[08:01] | You know it and I know it. | 你知我知 |
[08:03] | You cut my funding | 你削减了我的竞选经费 |
[08:04] | and I can’t run a proper campaign without it. | 我就没办法很好地参与竞选 |
[08:07] | There was a lot of internal debate trust me. | 相信我 公司内部对竞选款争议颇多 |
[08:09] | And there’s every chance that you can still win with your message | 你完全可以凭借演说辞竞选成功 |
[08:12] | -and it would certainly be our loss… -Oh cut the crap. | -那样这笔钱就白白浪费了… -噢 别再废话连篇了 |
[08:16] | Is there anything else you want to tell me | 你还有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[08:18] | or did you just come here to twist the knife you stuck in my back? | 还是说 你来这里是只是想落井下石 |
[08:22] | Well actually | 好吧 事实上 |
[08:23] | I came here to express our gratitude | 我来这儿是为了致谢 |
[08:25] | for all that you’ve done for us over the years. | 感谢这些年来你为我们所作出的贡献 |
[08:28] | And to let you know that this isn’t personal. | 你要明白这不是私人间的致谢 |
[08:30] | -Surely you’ve been in politics long enough to know that. -Look | -当然你在政界摸爬滚打多年肯定能明白 -听着 |
[08:34] | is this about the energy bill? | 是不是因为能源法令的原故? |
[08:36] | The energy bill has nothing to do with it. | 和能源法 毫不相关 |
[08:38] | Why am I finding that so tough to believe? | 为什么我觉得那么难以置信呢? |
[08:44] | I’m a grown woman. | 我是成年人 |
[08:46] | How about you give it to me straight? | 不如你直截了当地挑明吧 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好啊 |
[08:51] | All right. | 好啊 |
[08:53] | The bottom line | 根本问题是 |
[08:54] | Madam Vice President | 副总统女士 |
[08:55] | is that you can’t effect change in the Oval Office. | 根本问题是你对白宫没有影响力 |
[08:59] | And that is what we need the most. | 而那正是我们最迫切需要的 |
[09:01] | Certitude. | 发言人 |
[09:03] | Simply put | 简单地说 |
[09:05] | you can’t get things done. | 你能力有限 |
[09:10] | Well maybe you don’t know me so well. | 或许你对我还不够了解 |
[09:19] | I highly suggest that in the coming weeks | 我强烈建议在接下去的几周里 |
[09:22] | as the race narrows and the candidates start falling out | 随着竞选越来越激烈 候选人开始逐一退出… |
[09:26] | that you walk away | 你也能够退出竞选 |
[09:27] | quietly | 非常安静地退出 |
[09:28] | of your own volition. | 自意地退出 |
[09:31] | Otherwise maybe | 不然的话 或许 |
[09:33] | it’ll be of The Company’s volition. | 公司会强迫你退出 |
[09:51] | Hey hey take the suit off. | 你把衣服脱掉 |
[09:52] | You’re practically glowing in the dark. | 在夜色中 你特别显眼 |
[09:53] | -I only got my Skivvies on underneath. -Take the suit off! | -我里面只穿了内衣 -快脱掉! |
[09:55] | I’ll freeze to death! | 我会冻死的 |
[09:56] | Hurry up. | 抓紧 |
[09:58] | -We got to do something about that freak. -You got it dude. | -我们必须对那疯子采取点行动 -你说得对 |
[09:59] | Come on. Come on hurry up. Hurry up. | 快 动作快点 抓紧时间 |
[10:14] | Where the hell is the van? | 车在哪 |
[10:16] | Eyetie where in the hell is the van? | 车到底在哪 |
[10:19] | Ye of little faith. | 给我点信任好不好 |
[10:28] | Come on come on. | 来 来吧 |
[10:37] | I told you. I told you. | 看 在那 我告诉过你 |
[10:40] | Behind the wheel Cro-Magnon. | 你来开车 克鲁马努人 |
[10:42] | Hey hey hey | 别闹 |
[10:51] | What the hell are you doing | 你在那干嘛 |
[10:53] | I’m getting us invisible. | 我在让我们不易察觉 |
[11:06] | John where are the keys | 约翰 车钥匙呢 |
[11:07] | -What -The keys where are they | -什么 -我问你钥匙在哪里 |
[11:08] | I told you in the garbage can by the trees in a plastic bag. | 我告诉过你 在树旁垃圾筒内的塑料袋里 |
[11:11] | What are you waiting for | 那你还等什么 |
[11:12] | Come on come on. | 去 快去找钥匙 |
[11:37] | No! No no no! | 不 不 |
[11:41] | No! | 不! |
[11:48] | We got the on-ramps to 55 and 80 being monitored. | 我们对55和80号高速实行全程监控 |
[11:50] | We’ve got traffic checks on 171 6 and 53. | 在171 6和53号路口设置了检查站 |
[11:53] | Special Services has secured a watch on passenger lists at O’Hare and Midway. | 在奥海尔和中途都有特别部门监控来往过客的名单 |
[11:57] | How are we doing with the wiretaps? | 电话监控安排了没有? |
[11:58] | They’re being set up on all the family members of the escapees as we speak. | 所有越狱者家里都安装了窃听器 |
[12:01] | Surveillance teams are being established outside the residences as well. | 监控小组也正在住所外围布控 |
[12:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么线索? |
[12:07] | Door wasn’t forced. | 门不是被撬开的 |
[12:08] | Lock wasn’t picked. | 锁也没有被凿过 |
[12:11] | As far as I can tell | 就目前情况来看 |
[12:12] | they basically just walked right in. | 他们基本上就是走进去的 |
[12:13] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 我不明白这怎么可能 |
[12:14] | These doors are locked down every night when we leave | 这门每天下班后都是锁上的 |
[12:16] | It’s priority number one. | 这是第一要务 |
[12:18] | Only thing I can think is… | 我唯一能想到的就是 |
[12:20] | What? | 是什么? |
[12:21] | Someone left it open for them. | 有人故意不锁为他们开着 |
[12:35] | Hey John I’ve got to ask you | 约翰 我不得不问你 |
[12:37] | why you were so intent on Lincoln driving here | 你为什么这么坚持林肯来开车 |
[12:39] | and you taking that particular seat? | 还有你为什么挑了这么个特别的位置? |
[12:48] | Now what is it exactly you got up underneath there huh? | 你座位下到底有什么东西? |
[12:53] | What the hell are you doing | 你他妈的在干嘛 |
[12:54] | You think that will stop me huh? | 你认为这么做就能让我停手? |
[12:56] | Think twice Johnny boy. | 好好再想想吧 |
[13:00] | You shoot me pretty here | 你杀了我 |
[13:01] | pretty here will be dragging around 170 pounds of dead Alabama flesh with him. | 那他就要拖着170磅的尸体做伴了 |
[13:04] | And considering | 你想想 |
[13:05] | how much you need him to get this little Fibonacci vendetta of yours… | 他对你完成复仇菲波纳奇有多重要… |
[13:09] | So I just don’t think you’re gonna be pulling that trigger. | 所以你最好不要扣动扳机 |
[13:16] | No? | 不吗 |
[13:24] | You’re gonna give me the key to those cuffs T-bag. | 快把手铐的钥匙给我 死变态 |
[13:29] | you son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[13:30] | Get it get it. Get it. | 找找看 |
[13:32] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[13:38] | -Come on. Spit it out! -Spit it out! | -吐出来! -快吐出来! |
[13:40] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[13:54] | They drink this | 他们喝下这个 |
[13:55] | it’s only a matter of minutes. | 只要几分钟就要了命 |
[13:59] | This glycoside saxitoxin hybrid goes to work in the blood stream instantly. | 蛤蚌毒素配糖混合制剂在血液中立刻起作用 |
[14:04] | Five minutes is the outside limit even | 体质再好 心肌再强 |
[14:06] | the strongest cardiac muscles can continue to function. | 的人也撑不过五分钟 |
[14:09] | After that | 再然后 |
[14:11] | massive cardiac arrest with no chance of survival. | 就算神仙也回天乏术了 |
[14:15] | What about toxicology tests? | 能通过毒素测试吗 |
[14:17] | Well they’ll reveal nothing. | 放心 什么也检查不出来 |
[14:20] | Death will appear to be from natural causes. | 死因只能归咎为自然疾病 |
[14:25] | This is high treason. | 这可是很重的叛国罪 |
[14:27] | You know that don’t you? | 你不会不知道吧 |
[14:46] | It’s fresh boss. | 血迹未干 长官 |
[14:47] | From tonight. | 是今晚留下的? |
[14:48] | Can’t be more than an hour old. | 不会超过一小时 |
[14:49] | Dogs get the scent? | 让警犬闻过气味了吗 |
[14:51] | Already have | 已经闻过了 |
[14:54] | Hey boss check this out. | 长官 来看看这个 |
[15:01] | Captain | 队长 |
[15:04] | this guy lives up the road. | 这人就住在路边 |
[15:05] | Works on the property during the day. | 白天在这工作 |
[15:07] | You see a vehicle parked here? | 你看到一辆车停在这? |
[15:09] | I think so yeah. | 对 是的 |
[15:11] | What did it look like? | 什么样的车? |
[15:12] | Like a… Like a van. | 像部厢式货车 |
[15:15] | A blue van. | 蓝色的厢式货车 |
[15:16] | And you didn’t think to report it to the authorities? | 你就没有想过向当局报案? |
[15:20] | A parked car? | 一辆停着的车? |
[15:32] | If you think I won’t gut you myself to get that key | 如果你觉得我不会亲手把你肠子割断取出钥匙 |
[15:36] | you’re in for a big surprise. | 那就看看会给你什么惊喜吧 |
[15:38] | I encourage you to remember the last time you came at me with a knife. | 我建议你回想一下上次你冲我动刀的情形 |
[15:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[15:42] | Shut up! | 快闭嘴! |
[15:43] | Both of you! | 你们两个都给我闭嘴! |
[15:45] | You can settle this in Mexico. | 你们可以到墨西哥后再作个了断 |
[15:47] | How far to the airstrip? | 离飞机跑道还有多远? |
[15:48] | I guess five miles maybe. | 大概还有5英里 |
[15:55] | You know your jet better be there Mr. Mafia. | 黑老大 你的飞机最好在那停着 |
[15:58] | You feel me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[15:59] | It better be there. | 确保飞机在那儿 |
[16:11] | Canine unit being deployed. | 警犬布置完毕 |
[16:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:16] | Push past the search perimeter before we can pick up track. Over. | 尽量缩小搜查范围 |
[16:19] | They’re everywhere out there. | 周围到处都是警察 |
[16:21] | Tell me something I don’ t know. | 还用你来说 |
[16:30] | You’re saying you don’t know anything about this? | 你是说你对此一无所知? |
[16:33] | Honestly I don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[16:34] | The door was left open Katie. | 门没有上锁 卡蒂 |
[16:36] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[16:37] | Well then who was it? | 那是谁? |
[16:38] | Only you and Dr. Tancredi were left at the end of the night. | 只有你和唐克雷蒂医生在晚上离开那儿 |
[16:40] | The orderly confirmed that. | 值班人员确认过这件事 |
[16:42] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[16:43] | Then you’re telling me it was Dr. Tancredi? | 那你就是说唐克雷蒂医生干的? |
[16:45] | No… | 不 |
[16:49] | I know you know something Katie. | 我知道你觉察到什么了 卡蒂 |
[16:51] | And anything you know | 把任何你知道的事情 |
[16:52] | you have got to tell me. | 统统告诉我 |
[16:53] | If you don’t | 如果不告诉我的话 |
[16:54] | you are gonna lose a lot more than your job. | 你失去的将不仅仅是工作 |
[16:57] | Withholding information makes you an accessory. | 知情不报会让你成为同谋犯 |
[16:59] | And I will press that button if you don’t start talking! | 如果你再不说的话我就按铃报警了! |
[17:07] | Sara | 莎拉 |
[17:08] | What about Sarah | 莎拉怎么了 |
[17:11] | Sara had a thing for Scofield. | 莎拉喜欢斯科菲尔德 |
[17:19] | Thank you Katie. | 谢谢你 卡蒂 |
[17:27] | All I want to do is touch her belly | 我只想摸摸她的肚子 |
[17:31] | feel that he’s in there. | 感受一下小生命的存在 |
[17:35] | After that | 这之后 |
[17:38] | whatever I got to do I’ll figure it out. | 随便让我干什么 |
[17:39] | I’ll figure it out. | 我都愿意去做 |
[17:42] | I just want to touch her belly. | 我就是想摸摸她的肚子 |
[17:45] | We’re close papi. | 我们快到了 帕皮 |
[17:47] | We got trouble. | 糟了 有麻烦了 |
[18:07] | Yo dawg man this is bananas. | 这太疯狂了 |
[18:08] | We got to get off this road. | 我们必须离开这条道 |
[18:09] | Any other way to the airstrip | 还有其他路可以到机场吗 |
[18:10] | This is the only road. | 就只有这条路 |
[18:11] | Then let’s just run this bitch. | 那我们就跑吧 |
[18:12] | Somebody shut him up | 谁让他闭嘴 |
[18:14] | or I will. | 还是我自己来 |
[18:15] | Can we go back | 我们能回去吗 |
[18:16] | That won’t do us any good. | 那对我们没有任何好处 |
[18:18] | It’ll only get us farther from where we need to be. | 这只会让我们越来越远离目的地 |
[18:20] | Which means we got to bust that roadblock. | 那意味着我们必须冲过那个路障 |
[18:22] | Maybe not. | 或许不用 |
[18:24] | We’ve got to try and go around. | 我们可以试着绕路走 |
[18:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:35] | We’re gonna get that key from you. | 我们会从你这拿到钥匙的 |
[18:38] | I don’t care if you got to crap it out. | 我才不管你是用拉出来还是什么的 |
[18:41] | You got a foul mouth sometimes pretty. | 你有时候嘴很臭 小子 |
[18:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:53] | Son of a bitch we’re stuck! | 靠 轮胎陷进去了! |
[18:54] | Everybody out. Everybody out. | 大家都出去 |
[19:05] | This for the speech tonight | 这是为今晚演讲准备的吗 |
[19:07] | Need some ID. | 出示证件 |
[19:10] | Secret Service. | 特工部门 |
[19:12] | Have at it. | 好的 |
[19:20] | Come on! | 用力 |
[19:24] | This thing ain’t going nowhere! | 这车没指望了 |
[19:25] | How far is the airstrip? | 离机场还有多远? |
[19:26] | On foot? | 徒步? |
[19:27] | Maybe two miles. | 或许2英里 |
[19:28] | What the hell are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么? |
[19:29] | Let’s move. | 赶紧跑啊 |
[19:30] | Three-legged race over here ain’t going to make it 10 feet. | 三只脚竞走可跑不快啊 |
[19:32] | We’ll manage won’t we? | 我们行的 不是吗? |
[19:33] | Sure pretty. | 那当然 |
[19:35] | We’re teammates. | 我们是队友 |
[19:36] | Teammates till the end. | 永远的队友 |
[19:37] | Let’s get out of here! | 让我们离开这 |
[19:38] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[19:39] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[19:39] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走 |
[19:42] | This is as far as you go my friend. | 你就只能跟到这了 |
[19:43] | What | 什么 |
[19:44] | No man you can’t leave me out here not like this. | 不行 你不能在这丢下我 不该这样的 |
[19:46] | We had a deal remember | 我们说好了 记得吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah but come on bro. | 对 但是别这样 好兄弟 |
[19:51] | You and I | 你和我 |
[19:53] | we’re not bros. | 我们可不是什么兄弟 |
[19:55] | And I don’t think you want me telling the guys what I know. | 要不要我通知他们你和警察的事情 |
[20:01] | Now walk. | 滚开 |
[20:08] | We got trouble pretty. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:17] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[20:18] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[20:36] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[20:39] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:41] | What do we do now Michael? | 走不了了 |
[20:41] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[20:42] | What now | 怎么办 |
[21:10] | This area clear. Negative contact. | 长官 检查完毕 未发现目标 |
[21:22] | It’s coming back y’all it’s coming back! | 又回来了 又回来了 |
[21:28] | Make yourself small. | 注意隐蔽 |
[21:36] | There’s no way we are gonna make two miles like this. | 像这样我们根本走不了2英里 |
[21:41] | Especially with that bird up there. | 特别上面还有这么大只鸟 |
[21:52] | We are if I got something to do with it. | 如果想想办法说不定可以 |
[22:32] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[22:34] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[22:36] | Sort of was gonna ask you the same question. | 我正想问同样的问题呢 |
[22:39] | I run the tower during the day. | 我白天负责瞭望塔 |
[22:40] | There’s no traffic allowed here after sundown. | 日落后这儿就不许通航了 |
[22:42] | Had some mechanical problems. | 飞机出了机械故障 |
[22:44] | You need me to take a look at anything? | 需要我帮忙看看吗 |
[22:45] | No no we got it. | 不 不用 我们自己能解决 |
[22:48] | Don’t trouble yourself. | 不用麻烦你了 |
[22:49] | We’ll be on our way in no time. | 我们马上就离开 |
[22:51] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[22:52] | Positive. | 绝对 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Have a good night hey buddy? | 老兄 祝你晚安 |
[22:57] | Yeah you too. | 同祝晚安 |
[23:05] | Those guys better hurry up. | 那些家伙最好抓紧时间 |
[23:13] | Hey it’s me. | 是我 |
[23:14] | I’ve got an unidentified aircraft here at Goose Park. | 我在高斯公园发现一不明身份飞机 |
[23:16] | I think you better have a look at it. | 最好你们来看看 |
[23:18] | Tail number’s 986-Delta. | 尾翼号码是986D |
[23:25] | Hurry up | 动作快点 |
[23:26] | Tranquilo | 大水缸 |
[23:27] | Just let papi work a little bit of his magic okay? | 就让我用小魔力来安心干活 好不好? |
[23:30] | You know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干吗 |
[23:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在笑话我? |
[23:32] | Hot-wiring this thing is like hot-wiring a toaster. | 捣鼓这个对我来说就像摆弄烤箱 |
[23:35] | Now if it were to be an Acura | 当然 如果这中间还有什么插曲 |
[23:36] | or one of those Chinese cars | 或者是中国车 |
[23:37] | that’s a whole different story. | 那就完全不同了 |
[23:39] | Electronic ignition | 电子点火装置 |
[23:41] | computer chips forget about it. | 电脑芯片 统统不考虑 |
[23:43] | But no we’re good. | 不管怎样 我们快成功了 |
[23:45] | Well that chopper’s gonna be coming back again so hurry up. | 直升机马上会回来的 所以动作快点 |
[24:01] | Hey yo. What they got in Mexico anyhow | 墨西哥怎么样 |
[24:04] | You never been there | 你从没有去过 |
[24:06] | Ain’t never been nowhere | 除了伊拉克 唐人街和Fox River监狱 |
[24:10] | except for Iraq Chi-Town and Fox River. | 我哪儿都没有去过 |
[24:12] | What you looking at? | 你看什么看? |
[24:17] | Look man | 听着 |
[24:21] | is it a good place where you can have a family? | 有没有个地方可以容你安个家? |
[24:25] | Lots of families down there | 那儿有很多家庭 |
[24:27] | so I hear. | 据我所知 |
[24:28] | Man you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[24:31] | For a black man | 能给一个黑人 |
[24:33] | an American man with a family. | 给一个美国人安家 |
[24:36] | So that’s the plan huh? | 这就是你计划? |
[24:38] | They’re gonna meet you down in Mexico? | 让他们去墨西哥找你? |
[24:41] | Yeah it’s worse to not see them. | 是啊 比不见他们更糟糕 |
[24:44] | And I can’t do that no more. | 我再也不能这么下去了 |
[24:46] | Not much of a life for them. | 对他们来说这根本不算什么生活 |
[24:49] | But it’ll be a life. | 但起码也算得上是过日子 |
[24:52] | More than what me and them have been having for the last two years man. | 日子肯定会比过去的两年好 |
[25:00] | They’re family snowflake. | 他们是我的家人 |
[25:03] | Ain’t no way in hell I’m leaving them behind. | 我不可能撇下他们不管 |
[25:09] | We’re good. | 差不多成了 |
[25:10] | I must have done this a thousand times. | 对付这我绰绰有余 |
[25:12] | Man I thought you got busted for armed robbery. | 我觉得你更适合武装抢劫 |
[25:16] | That’s what they caught me for. | 那就是他们逮捕我的原因 |
[25:19] | Red’s the juice | 红色的是火线 |
[25:20] | white is the ground. | 白色的是地线 |
[25:22] | You strike them together | 把他们接到一块 |
[25:23] | and we blow this town. | 这样我们就能离开这 |
[25:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:27] | What? | 到底怎么了? |
[25:28] | I don’t get it. | 居然发动不起来 |
[25:38] | Great. | 太糟糕了 |
[25:39] | That’s just great. | 真他妈地见鬼 |
[26:17] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[26:28] | Engine’s still warm | 发动机还是温的 |
[26:29] | and I don’t see any other tire tracks out here. | 我在这没有发现其他的轮胎痕迹 |
[26:31] | They’re on foot | 我们肯定改步行了 |
[26:32] | and judging by how hot this engine is | 通过对发动机热度的判断 |
[26:35] | they haven’t gone far. | 他们还没有跑远 |
[26:36] | Five ten minutes ahead of us at the most. | 最多在我们前面5到10分钟 |
[26:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[26:39] | Renwick road? | 瑞文奇大道? |
[26:40] | A quarter mile west of Weber on Renwick. | 在瑞文奇和韦伯大道交界以西四分之一英里处 |
[26:43] | Okay we’ve got Renwick on the south | 行了 瑞文奇大道在南面 |
[26:45] | Weber on the east | 韦伯大道在东面 |
[26:46] | 143rd Street on the north | 143大街在北面 |
[26:49] | and 55 on the west. | 55大街在西面 |
[26:51] | Units are in place along all those roads. | 这些路段沿线都布控了 |
[26:53] | And I’ve got a dozen more coming. | 而且更多增援正在赶过来 |
[26:54] | Brad this could be over quicker than we thought. | 布拉德 这可比我们想像中快得多 |
[26:59] | We’ve got them boxed in. | 我们已经把他们包围起来了 |
[27:03] | Sir we’ve got an update on Dr. Tancredi. | 长官 我们有唐克雷蒂医生的最新消息 |
[27:06] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:07] | None of the staff had any interaction with her. | 没有任何一名员工和她有过接触 |
[27:09] | She left work suddenly in the early afternoon | 下午早些时候她就突然离开工作岗位了 |
[27:11] | returned for maybe an hour | 回来了大约一个小时 |
[27:12] | then left again. | 又走了 |
[27:13] | All of it’s very erratic. | 所有这些都很反常 |
[27:15] | Has anyone been able to reach her? | 有人能联系上她吗 |
[27:16] | Doesn’t have a home line | 家里没装电话 |
[27:17] | cell phone seems to be shut off. | 手机也关机 |
[27:19] | Chicago PD identified her car outside her residence. | 警察局方面证实她的车就在住所外面 |
[27:22] | They’re getting an emergency warrant to go in. | 他们正在申请 突发事件许可 准备进门调查 |
[27:27] | Sir it’s none of my business | 长官 虽然这和我无关 |
[27:28] | but are you gonna call the Governor? | 但是我想提醒你是否应给州长打电话? |
[27:31] | This is his daughter we’re talking about. | 我们在谈论的是她的女儿 |
[27:38] | Captain the dogs picked up a trail. | 队长 警犬发现了行踪 |
[27:40] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[27:41] | That way and that way. | 那条还有那条路 |
[27:42] | They split up? | 他们分兵两路了? |
[27:43] | Looks like it. | 看上去是的 |
[27:44] | What the hell we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么? |
[29:26] | I think it’s pretty clear that our policies have been effective. | 很明显我们的政策非常有成效 |
[29:30] | We’ve had 14 consecutive quarters of GDP growth above 3%. | 已经实现了连续14个季度GDP增长超过三个百分点 |
[29:36] | The tax cuts are working. | 减税政策正在起作用 |
[29:38] | Madame Vice President! | 副总统女士! |
[29:40] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[29:41] | Madame Vice President | 副总统女士 |
[29:42] | a lot of people question the wisdom of granting tax cuts to the oil industry | 有很多人质疑减少石油工业税收的明智性 |
[29:46] | in light of the fact that they’re seeing record profits. | 根据就在于他们看到了盈利记录 |
[29:48] | Do you have thoughts on that? | 你对此有何见解? |
[29:50] | We’re a market-driven economy Peter. | 我们奉行的是市场推动型经济 彼得 |
[29:53] | Punishing companies for being a good business model | 对那些业务模式良好的公司课以重税 |
[29:55] | doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to this administration. | 与我们的监管政策完全不符 |
[29:59] | Madame Vice President! | 副总统女士 |
[30:00] | Yeah Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 |
[30:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Madame Vice President | 副总统女士 |
[30:02] | are you saying… | 你的意思是否是说 |
[30:06] | …if you’re elected president? | 如果你竟选成功就会 |
[30:09] | If those tax breaks result in growth yes. | 如果减税政策能够带来经济增长的话 那就是的 |
[30:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[30:16] | Excuse me. Sir? Yes. | 对不起 那位先生? |
[30:18] | Sir can I… | 那位先生 我能 |
[30:44] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[30:45] | They were way the hell back there. | 他们就在我们后面 |
[30:49] | This ain’t gonna work like this. | 可不能再让他们连体下去 |
[30:51] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们得采取点行动 |
[30:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:01] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:07] | What’s going on? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[31:13] | Guys what are you doing? What the hell you doing? | 你想干吗 你到底想干吗 |
[31:20] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[31:21] | You swear what | 你发誓个屁 |
[31:29] | I guess it was just meant to be hey now fellas? | 我猜这可能是注定的 伙计们? |
[31:52] | He’s lucky I didn’t take this to his head. | 他很幸运我没有砍到他的头 |
[31:58] | You cut his… | 你砍了他的 |
[31:59] | You cut his… | 你砍断了他的 |
[32:01] | You cut his… | 你 你砍断了他的 |
[32:04] | Sucre shut up. | 苏克雷 闭嘴 |
[32:09] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[32:14] | Hello! | 里面有人吗 |
[32:30] | Come on let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[32:33] | We can’t leave him to just like… | 我们不能就这样把他丢下… |
[32:35] | You want to stay here? Be my guest. | 你想留在这儿 随便你 |
[33:49] | Yes this is Warden Henry Pope at Fox River Penitentiary. | 我是狐狸河监狱的狱长亨利·珀尔 |
[33:53] | I need to speak with the Governor. | 我需要和州长谈谈 |
[33:57] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[33:58] | Governor I’m sorry to bother you | 州长 我很抱歉来打搅你 但是 |
[34:00] | -but there’s been an… -Are you watching this? | -发生了件事… -你在收看这个吗? |
[34:03] | Watching what? | 看什么? |
[34:05] | I suggest you turn on your TV Warden. | 我建议你现在打开电视 狱长 |
[34:12] | Doctors at Washington Medical Center have corroborated | 在华盛顿医疗中心的医生已经证实 |
[34:15] | that President Mills was admitted into emergency care here a little more than 45 minutes ago. | 米尔斯总统45分钟前已被紧急监护起来 |
[34:17] | In the chief surgeon’s words President Mills suffered massive cardiac arrest | 据主治医生介绍 米尔斯总统突发严重心肌梗塞 |
[34:22] | doctors were unable to revive him. | 医生虽尽力抢救但还是无法回天 |
[34:24] | The news out of Washington Medical Center is official now. | 华盛顿医疗中心的消息是官方消息 |
[34:28] | The President of the United States Richard Mills is dead. | 现任美国总统 理查德·米尔斯已经辞世 |
[34:32] | And keeping with protocol Vice President Reynolds | 根据宪法 副总统雷诺兹 |
[34:35] | is in an undisclosed location being sworn in as the 46th president… | 正在一保密地方宣誓就任美国第46任总统 |
[34:39] | “I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States “ | 我会忠实地履行美国总统一职 |
[34:43] | “and will to the best of my ability preserve protect” | 尽我所能 保持 保护 |
[34:47] | “and defend the Constitution of the United States.” | 并捍卫美利坚合众国宪法 |
[34:51] | I hereby recognize you as the 46th president of this country. | 我宣布你继任为美国第46任总统 |
[34:56] | And now if you’ll excuse me I have a lot to attend to tonight. | 请原谅 今晚我还有很多工作要做 |
[35:01] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[35:13] | And you said I couldn’t get things done. | 你不是说我搞不定吗 |
[35:17] | Madam Vice President perhaps we could get together and discuss how to move… | 副总统女士 或许我们可以坐下来谈谈如何进一步发展 |
[35:21] | It is “President” now madam | 请注意 现在是”总统”了 |
[35:23] | and you’re going to have to talk to my organizers. My schedule is suddenly quite full. | 你得先和我的秘书谈谈我的档期一下子排满了 |
[35:28] | I’m sure you’ll understand. | 我想你肯定能理解 |
[35:36] | Sara Tancredi! | 莎拉·唐克雷蒂! |
[35:38] | It’s the police. We have a warrant to come in. | 我们是警察 我们有入室搜查的许可证 |
[35:42] | It’s easier if you just open the door. Otherwise we’re gonna come on in. | 你把门打开 不然我们就闯进来了 |
[36:04] | Dispatch this is 15 David on scene. Roll a bus to 1616 Vanlear Drive. | 报告呼叫中心 发现目标昏迷在家 |
[36:08] | Apartment 236. Possible overdose. Likely DOA. | 很可能是吸食吗啡过量 |
[37:01] | The airstrip’s on the other side of that field. | 飞机跑道在空地另一端 |
[37:04] | Just 500 yards and this whole thing’s over. | 还有500码然后咱们就彻底消失了 |
[37:08] | He’s not moving. | 警车没有开走的迹象 |
[37:10] | Every second we stay here is another chance for them to find the plane. We gotta go now. | 我们在这每多呆一秒 就增加了他们发现飞机的机会 我们必须立刻行动 |
[37:14] | Wait wait. | 等等 再等等 |
[37:24] | All right let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[37:27] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[37:29] | If this doesn’t work out I want you to know… | 如果我们跑不掉的话 我想让你知道 我… |
[37:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:33] | I know. | 我能明白 |
[37:46] | Freeze. Don’t move. | 别动 不许动 |
[37:52] | I’ll tell you when we got to go. | 我们不得不离开的时候 我会告诉你的 |
[37:54] | No man. I mean we got to go. | 不行 我们必须要走了 |
[37:59] | Fire her up | 发动飞机 |
[38:11] | We find the defendant charged of murdering Terrence Steadman guilty. | 现在宣判 被告谋杀特伦斯·斯蒂德曼罪名成立 |
[38:19] | This stunt by Lincoln Burrows’ defense counsel | 林肯辩护律师想出来的这个拖延时间的把戏… |
[38:23] | is an affront to the memory of my brother. | 是对我死去的弟弟的公开侮辱 |
[38:31] | We made an imprint of the deceased’s teeth | 我们给死者的牙齿做了齿印 |
[38:33] | and compared them to the dental records of Terrence Steadman. | 通过和特伦斯·斯蒂德曼牙医记录的比对 |
[38:37] | They were a perfect match. | 他们完全一致 |
[38:40] | Who killed Terrence Steadman | 谁杀了特伦斯·斯蒂德曼 |
[38:44] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[38:53] | Hello Terrence. | 你好 特伦斯 |
[39:14] | I can see it. | 我已经看到飞机了 |
[39:29] | Faster. Come on let’s go. Oh God. | 继续前进 快快 警察就在我们屁股后面紧追不放 |
[39:54] | We’re almost there. | 快 快跑 |
[40:59] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[41:17] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[41:25] | We run. | 跑吧 |
[41:28] | This way this way. | 这边 |