时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – The ranch is gone, Michael. – We gotta do something. | -牧场不见了,麦可 -我们得想个办法 |
[00:05] | – It’s not gonna involve hurting anyone. – I got an idea. | -不要伤害任何人 -我有办法了 |
[00:09] | Sorry to bother you, ma’am. Is your electricity out? | 抱歉打扰你,女士 你家有停电吗? |
[00:12] | Those cons are in one of these towns. | 那些逃犯就在其中一座城镇里 |
[00:13] | They couldn’t have gone further than 64 miles in any direction. | 不可能超过 方圆64里的地区 |
[00:17] | I want everything in that perimeter. | 我要这地区内所有的消息 |
[00:18] | You know, to be honest, I was expecting to brief the president. | 说真的 我以为我是来向总统呈报 |
[00:23] | You report to me now. | 从现在起你向我回报 |
[00:25] | Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address… | 坦白说,现在最大的问题 |
[00:27] | …are the charges facing your daughter. | 就是令嫒可能面临的刑责 |
[00:29] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你,先生 |
[00:31] | Sara, did you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment? | 莎拉,记得我去找你时 和你在一起的男人? |
[00:35] | I want you to stay away from him. | 我要你离他远一点 |
[00:37] | – What are you talking about? – I found out some other things too, | -你在说什么? -我还发现了其他事 |
[00:41] | – Where is that? – Oh, it’s Holland. | -那是哪里? -是荷兰 |
[00:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真美丽 |
[00:46] | Gas up the car. And we’ll meet you right back here in an hour. | 把车子的油加满 一小时后回来会合 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:51] | Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees. | 双手抱头,跪下 |
[00:56] | – Oh, God. – Don’t say a word, you old whore. | -天啊�K -不准发出声音,你这老婊 |
[01:00] | Or I’m gonna cut your throat out. | 否则我割断你的喉咙 |
[01:06] | You try that again, I’ll pry those vocal cords right out of your throat. | 你敢再叫,我就把 喉咙里的声带挖出来 |
[01:11] | She’s coming up. | 她要上来了 |
[01:16] | What’s she doing? | 她要做什么? |
[01:19] | She’s coming up here. | 她要上来了 |
[01:22] | Stay there, stay there. | 留在那里,留在那里 |
[01:37] | Hey, Mom, you home? | 妈,你在家吗? |
[01:42] | Stay here. Stay quiet. | 不要妄动,保持安静 |
[01:55] | Mom? | 妈? |
[02:46] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Back away and put your hands up. | -不要激动�K -放开她,把双手举高 |
[02:49] | – Just go easy. – Go nothing. | -别激动 -休想 |
[02:50] | She ain’t the one carrying the cards here. | 现在王牌不在她的手上 |
[02:53] | Back away and put your hands up. | 放开她,把双手举高 |
[02:55] | I put my hand up, I’m gonna take her jugular with it. | 我要割断她的颈静脉 才会把手举高 |
[02:59] | I don’t want anyone to do anything stupid, okay? | 大家都别做傻事好吗? |
[03:04] | Don’t move. | 不准动! |
[03:08] | Let’s be civil. | 我们文明一点 |
[03:09] | Stop, relax. Here you go. | 别挣扎,就是这样 |
[03:13] | Guy at the garden center said Burrows was strong as a gorilla. | 园艺店老板说 柏劳力大无穷 |
[03:16] | TooELE, UTAH TooELE PoLICE DEPARTMENT | (犹他州图尔警局) |
[03:17] | – It was 1 p.m. When they tangled it up. – The guy ID’d both of them. | -他们在下午一点被绑起来 -他指认出两人 |
[03:20] | Scofield, Burrows. No doubt about it in his mind. | 史柯菲和柏劳 他非常肯定 |
[03:22] | That was 1 p.m., they could be 300 miles from here by now. | 既然是下午一点 两人可能已逃到三百里外了 |
[03:25] | You have picks, shovels and power tools missing from that store. | 店里被偷走许多 十字镐、铲子和电动工具 |
[03:28] | They’re here and they’re digging. | 他们还在,他们在挖掘 |
[03:30] | Five million dollars buried somewhere beneath the streets of Tooele. | 图尔的街道下 埋着五百万美金? |
[03:33] | – You really believe that? – They believe that. | -你真的相信这种事? -他们相信 |
[03:35] | And that’s the important thing. | 这是重点 |
[03:37] | They could be anywhere now. We don’t have the units to go door to door. | 我们无从找起 我们没有人力家家户户去调查 |
[03:41] | And we won’t need them. | 我们不需要人力 |
[03:44] | He’s gonna tell us where to look. | 他会告诉我们从哪里找起 |
[04:17] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[04:23] | 剧名:埋藏 | |
[04:26] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[04:30] | It’s so funny, I was just about to text you. | 真巧,我正想传简讯给你 |
[04:32] | – Today’s your lucky day. – Is it? | -今天是你的幸运日 -是吗? |
[04:34] | Yeah, my Aunt Maxine finally gave me her famous chocolate-chip-cookie recipe. | 对,我的麦欣阿姨终于给了我 她有名的巧克力碎片饼干做法 |
[04:41] | And if you’re free tonight, I’d love for you to be my guinea pig. | 你今晚有空的话 我想请你第一个试吃 |
[04:45] | I can’t. Not tonight. | 我今晚没空 |
[04:47] | Come on. You sound just like Daniel, “Not tonight. Not tonight.” | 别这样,你听起来跟丹尼尔一样 “今晚没空�K” |
[04:51] | You know what? If you don’t mind, I’ve actually gotta go. | 你不介意的话,我得走了 |
[04:55] | Are you okay? I mean, your cart’s empty… | 你没事吧?你的推车是空的�K |
[04:59] | I’m good. Yeah, I just gotta go. | 我没事,只是得走了 |
[05:01] | Sara… | 莎拉�K |
[05:18] | – This is going wrong in every possible way. – This is stupid, man. We cannot do this. | -所有能出差错的都出了差错 -太糟了,我们不能这样 |
[05:22] | Hat’s over the wall now. | 现在覆水难收了 |
[05:24] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[05:27] | I mean we committed. | 我们作了决定 |
[05:29] | It’s time to go get the hat. | 该是拿钱的时候 |
[05:31] | – We don’t have a choice. – Yeah, we do. | -我们别无选择 -有选择的 |
[05:34] | We can walk right up out of here right now, man. | 我们可以现在就离开这里 |
[05:36] | And then what? | 然后怎样? |
[05:38] | We are already in the house. | 我们已经进了屋里 |
[05:41] | Those women are bound. We have already committed this crime. | 这些女人被绑起来 我们已犯下这宗罪行 |
[05:44] | We leave, it ain’t gonna change any of that. | 就算离开也不会改变情况 |
[05:50] | Why couldn’t there just be a silo in the middle of a field with no one around? | 为什么这个青贮窖 不能出现在四下无人的地方? |
[05:56] | We’ll figure it out and get the money another way. | 我们可以想办法 去别的地方筹钱 |
[05:58] | Yeah, maybe I can rob another bank. | 对,也许我可以再去抢银行 |
[06:02] | You know what Charles once said to me? | 查理曾经对我说过一句话 |
[06:05] | He said there’s no such thing as an ex-con. | 他说犯了罪,一辈子都是犯人 |
[06:09] | Because I used to think there was a way we could wipe the slate clean. | 因为我以前还认为 我们可以洗清犯下的罪行 |
[06:16] | Make up for everything we’ve done. | 弥补我们的罪恶 |
[06:21] | The hat’s over the wall, Linc. | 现在已经覆水难收,林克 |
[06:26] | For everyone. | 大家都无法回头了 |
[06:36] | Sorry isn’t gonna mean anything to you right now. | 我知道现在道歉于事无补 |
[06:39] | But I wanna say it anyway. | 但是我还是要说 |
[06:43] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 现在的情况不在计划之中 |
[06:48] | One or two hours, tops, and we’ll be out of here. | 我们顶多一两小时就会离开 |
[06:51] | You have my word, no one will harm you. | 我保证,我们不会伤害你们 |
[06:58] | Keep your eyes open, okay? | 盯好她们 |
[07:01] | Nothing happens to them. | 千万不能让她们受伤害 |
[07:04] | Nothing. | 绝对不能 |
[07:14] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[07:17] | The doctor is suspicious. | 女医生起疑了 |
[07:21] | She should be. She was on the line with the governor when you walked up. | 这很正常 你出现时她正在和州长通话 |
[07:24] | You were listening. | 你在监听 |
[07:26] | Both lines are tapped, We’re not rookies, | 两条线都装了窃听器 我们又不是新手 |
[07:28] | Did her father tell her what he found? | 她父亲是否有告诉她发现什么? |
[07:32] | Not over the phone. | 电话上没有说 |
[07:34] | But he knows who you are. | 但是他知道你的身分 |
[07:37] | And so does she, | 她也知道了 |
[07:39] | seeing how she was supposed to lead you to scofield and Burrows… | 看来透过她找到史柯菲 最后找到柏劳�K |
[07:42] | …we’re back to square one. – Not necessarily. | -这方法已经是死路一条 -不见得 |
[07:45] | – There are other people they care about, – The kid. | -他们还有其他关心的人 -那个孩子 |
[07:49] | L.J. | 罗杰 |
[07:51] | – Now, in terms of the governor, Bill… – The Burrows kid, Paul. | -州长的事,比尔�K -保罗,专注在柏劳的儿子身上 |
[07:56] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[08:06] | Governor Tancredi’s office, please hold. | 丹奎迪州长办公室,请稍等 |
[08:08] | – Governor Tancredi’s office. Hold, please. – Is my father in, Chris? | -州长办公室,请稍等 -我父亲在吗?克莉丝 |
[08:12] | – Just a second. – Okay. | -稍等一下 -好 |
[08:13] | – Governor Tancredi’s office. – Hey, Bruce. | -丹奎迪州长办公室 -布鲁斯 |
[08:15] | – Oh, hi, sara. – I’m trying to get Dad. | -你好,莎拉 -我想找我爸 |
[08:17] | – I need to reach him on his cell. – He just landed. | -我要打他的手机联络 -他刚下飞机 |
[08:19] | – Should be home soon. – Okay. | -应该很快就到家 -好 |
[08:21] | – Don’t know if he’ll be in a talking mood. – Why? | -不过他应该没心情和你谈 -为什么? |
[08:24] | Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination. | 白宫打电话给你父亲 撤销了他的提名 |
[08:28] | What? I talked to him two hours ago. He didn’t say anything about that. | 什么?两小时前我才跟他通过电话 他没有提到 |
[08:32] | It just happened. According to them, his confirmation was going to be a problem. | 刚刚才通知的 他们说批准过程有困难 |
[08:37] | – We had the votes, right? – Supermajority. | -他有支持票不是吗? -绝大多数支持 |
[08:41] | Okay, so President Reynolds pulled the plug on a sure thing… | 所以笃定当选的人 被雷诺兹总统拒绝 |
[08:45] | …in order to start over from scratch? | 好让一切归零? |
[08:47] | How often does something like that happen in politics? | 政治圈常发生这种事吗? |
[08:51] | Never. | 从来没发生过 |
[08:58] | Since when did we become kidnappers? It ain’t right. | 我们怎么会变成绑架犯? 这是不对的 |
[09:02] | Well, we can buy a conscience tomorrow. | 我们明天再用钱 把良知买回来吧 |
[09:05] | Yeah, well, yeah, closing your eyes ain’t gonna make it go away. | 是啊,闭上眼也无法忘记这件事 |
[09:10] | I’ll take five minutes of a situation I can control… | 我宁愿得到能控制的五分钟 |
[09:14] | …over 50 years of one I can’t, any day. | 也不要不知所措的50年 |
[09:18] | Hey, Mr. Hundred Dollar Bill. | 百元钞票先生 |
[09:20] | What’s it like being with the African persuasion, anyhow, huh? | 和非洲人同类是什么感觉? |
[09:24] | – Yo, shut the hell up. – Oh, hit me a nerve. | -闭上你的嘴 -说到你的痛处了 |
[09:31] | – Why don’t you get in that hole and dig? – How about you backing up, dark fella? | -你为何不下来帮忙挖? -你退后一点吧,黑兄弟? |
[09:34] | You’re a long way away from home, Trailer Park. | 你在这里人生地不熟,白垃圾 |
[09:38] | I can put you in that hole. | 我可以把你丢进洞里 |
[09:39] | – And nobody would ever hear you scream. – Knock it off. | -没人听得到你叫救命 -够了 |
[09:42] | We have security expert Mark Bruni with us,,, | 我们今天请到 保全专家马克伯奈 |
[09:45] | ,,, who will explain how other prisons are ensuring,,, | 他将解释为何其他监狱 |
[09:47] | ,,, that they are not victimized by the next Fox River Eight, | 不会再出现新的 福克斯河八人帮 |
[09:51] | should be the Fox River seven now that Abruzzi’s taken his dirt nap. | 应该是福克斯河七人帮 亚布兹已经撒手归西 |
[09:57] | God rest the man’s soul, of course. | 当然了,愿他安息 |
[09:59] | Speaking of numbers, we’re short one. | 说到人数,我们少了一个人 |
[10:03] | Kid’s taking a long time to fill that gas tank up. | 那小子去加油也花太久时间了吧 |
[10:16] | I leaned on him in every way I can think of. | 我已经用尽各种方法逼他 |
[10:18] | He’s not talking. | 他就是不开口 |
[10:37] | Are you Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗? |
[10:40] | Are you Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗? |
[10:47] | Not much good in it. A lot of guilt. | 这宗教不太好,有很多罪恶 |
[10:54] | But the one good thing is confession. | 不过唯一的好处 就是告解 |
[10:57] | Whatever you got eating at you, you just give it up. | 不管心里有什么让你难受 你只管说出来就好 |
[11:03] | Feels good, I have to say. | 我得承认,这种感觉很不错 |
[11:07] | Guess it’s letting it out. | 我想是因为说出来 |
[11:10] | – Letting another human being hear… – I got nothing to say to you, man. | -让另一个人听你告解 -我无话可说 |
[11:20] | What if I told you something? | 如果我告诉你一件事呢? |
[11:24] | A secret nobody else knows. | 一个无人知晓的秘密 |
[11:29] | Oscar shales. | 奥斯卡席尔斯 |
[11:38] | A guy I was chasing a few years back. | 他是我几年前追捕的逃犯 |
[11:42] | Smart as hell. | 精明的不得了 |
[11:44] | I kept just missing him. | 我总是慢他一步 |
[11:48] | It became kind of a game, like chess. | 过程变得像比赛,仿佛下西洋棋 |
[11:53] | Would’ve been fun if it weren’t for the fact… | 要不是他在逃亡时不断杀人 |
[11:55] | …that he were killing people all along the way. | 老实说,过程其实很有趣 |
[12:02] | Bodies kept stacking up, and I started to feel that it was because of me. | 受害者不断增加 我开始觉得都是我的错 |
[12:07] | Because I couldn’t do my job. | 因为我不称职 |
[12:10] | Because I wasn’t smart enough. | 因为我不够聪明 |
[12:18] | Never did catch him. | 我一直没抓到他 |
[12:20] | But I did lose it. | 但是过程中我失控了 |
[12:25] | Saw things when I would drive at night. | 晚上开车时,我会看见东西 |
[12:28] | Bodies. | 看到尸体 |
[12:30] | Nightmares to the point that I couldn’t sleep. | 做恶梦做到我无法入睡 |
[12:37] | It was a complete break from reality. | 我完全和现实脱节 |
[12:41] | That’s what these little guys are for. | 所以我才需要吃这些药 |
[12:44] | Keep me in the game. | 让我能继续办案 |
[12:52] | So now you know. Now it’s off my chest. | 我已经一吐为快 告诉你了 |
[12:56] | Ought to try it sometime. | 你也应该试试看 |
[13:11] | Like I said before… | 我已经说过了 |
[13:15] | …I ain’t gonna tell you nothing. | 我无话可说 |
[13:17] | You know where those guys are. | 你知道他们在哪里 |
[13:21] | If you’re looking for a rat, you’ve got the wrong guy, man. | 如果你要我当抓耙子,你就找错人了 |
[13:24] | No, I’m just trying to spare you some guilt. | 不,我只是想让你 少承受点罪恶 |
[13:32] | Bagwell was free less than 24 hours before he killed his first victim. | 包威逃狱后不到24小时 就杀害了第一个人 |
[13:40] | If you don’t tell me where he is now, he’s gonna kill again. | 如果你不说出他的下落 他会继续杀人 |
[13:44] | And that blood is gonna be on your conscience and nobody else’s. | 这个罪都会怪在你的头上 |
[13:54] | Confession might not be such a bad thing, huh? | 告解也许不是件坏事,不是吗? |
[14:02] | (亚利桑那州京曼 克利普顿拘留所) | |
[14:06] | He just arrived, L.J. | 他刚到,罗杰 |
[14:07] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[14:09] | I don’t have a meeting scheduled with my lawyer. | 我事先没有预定和律师见面 |
[14:14] | He’s a court-appointed public defender in Illinois. | 他是伊利诺州法院 指派的公设辩护人 |
[14:17] | I doubt he would come to Arizona without calling me. | 他不可能事先没通知我 就来亚利桑那 |
[14:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[14:53] | We’re all set in Arizona with the Burrows kid, | 在亚利桑那的柏劳的儿子 已处理好了 |
[14:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:57] | The kid’s as good as gone, | 这小孩解决了 |
[15:06] | What’d you say the name of that lawyer was? | 你说律师叫什么名字? |
[15:08] | Didn’t give it to me. Gave it to the warden. | 没有告诉我,他告诉了典狱长 |
[15:11] | Then I want to talk to the warden. Hey, you hear me? | 那我要见监狱长 你有听到吗? |
[15:14] | After. | 之后再去 |
[15:42] | Hello, L.J. | 你好,罗杰 |
[15:44] | – What do you want? – They didn’t tell you why I came here? | -你想做什么? -他们没说我的来意? |
[15:48] | No. | 没有 |
[15:49] | I’m an ADA here in Mojave County. | 我是莫哈维郡这里的 助理检察官 |
[15:52] | I’m here to serve you with these. | 我是来送文件给你的 |
[15:55] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[15:57] | Your release papers. | 你的释放书 |
[16:07] | (伊利诺州芝加哥,州长官邸) | |
[16:17] | – Hey. Is my dad in? – Ms. Tancredi. | -丹奎迪小姐 -你好,我爸在吗? |
[16:19] | – In the study. – Great, thank you. | -他在书房里 -好,谢谢 |
[16:25] | Dad? | 爸? |
[16:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:08] | I need my pills. | 我需要吃药 |
[17:10] | Please, I need my pills. | 拜托,我需要吃药 |
[17:18] | – What? – I need my pills. | -什么事? -我需要吃药 |
[17:21] | – Forget it. – No, you don’t understand. I need them. | -不可能 -你不了解,我一定要吃药 |
[17:25] | They’re for my baby. | 为了我的胎儿 |
[17:27] | They’re Metformin, to prevent a miscarriage. Please. | 那是甲福明 可以预防流产,拜托 |
[17:32] | They’re in the drawer in the kitchen. | 药在厨房的抽屉里 |
[17:36] | That one right there. | 那个抽屉 |
[17:41] | – How many? – Two. | -多少颗? -两颗 |
[17:44] | And water. Please. | 还有水,麻烦你 |
[18:05] | – Now I gotta put the gag back on. – Wait. | -我要把布条塞回去 -等等 |
[18:07] | Before you do, I just have one more question. | 我还有一个问题要问你 |
[18:09] | You seem like a really good guy. | 你看起来像个好人 |
[18:12] | Why are you doing this? | 为何要这么做? |
[18:18] | I’m not a good guy. | 我不是好人 |
[18:24] | And these changes, do you really think they’ll help keep predators,,, | 你认为这些改变真的可以关住�K |
[18:27] | ,,, like Theodore Bagwell safely behind bars? | 包威这种危险人物吗? |
[18:30] | Without a doubt, | 这是无庸置疑的�K |
[18:31] | Picture makes me look like a sociopath. | 我这张照片看起来像反社会人士 |
[18:39] | I’m not joking with you, Trailer Park. Now, get in here and dig. | 我不是开玩笑,白垃圾 下来帮忙挖 |
[18:42] | I am incapable, thanks to all y’all. | 我现在残废,都要感谢各位的恩赐 |
[18:45] | Just remember, my X marked the spot! You remember that. | 记住,这地点是我找到的 不要忘了 |
[18:49] | We got a bigger issue. The kid. | 我们有更大的问题,那小伙子 |
[18:52] | – How long’s it been since he left? – An hour and a half, maybe. | -他离开多久了? -有一小时半吧 |
[18:55] | An hour and a half to fill a tank of gas? That ain’t right. | 花一小时半加油?肯定出事了 |
[18:59] | There has been a breaking development in the double-homicide prosecution,,, | 罗杰柏劳 涉及的双尸命案�K |
[19:02] | ,,, of Lincoln Burrows, Jr, | 出现了重大突破 |
[19:04] | Due to the sudden disappearance of crucial blood,,,, | 由于关键的血液和 指纹证据无故消失�K |
[19:07] | Hey, Linc, I didn’t know you had a boy. | 林克,我不知道你有个儿子 |
[19:09] | – The cook county District Attorney’s Office had no choice,,, | 少了凶器 库克郡检察官别无选择 |
[19:13] | ,,, but to drop all charges against the 16-year-old, | 只好撤销所有 对这名16岁少年的控诉 |
[19:18] | Burrows is scheduled to be released,,, | 柏劳目前被关在�K |
[19:20] | ,,, from the Klipton Detention center in Kingman, Arizona,,, | 亚利桑那州京曼的 克利普顿拘留所 |
[19:22] | ,,, where he’s currently being held, tomorrow morning, | 并预计明天早上释放出狱 |
[19:31] | Keys to her car. Where are they? | 她的车钥匙在哪里? |
[19:33] | – Here. – Just hold on, okay? | -这里 -等一下好吗? |
[19:35] | – You can’t do this, Linc. – Why not? | -你不能这样做 -为什么? |
[19:38] | – We are five minutes away in there. – We’ve been five minutes for four hours. | -林克,我们就快挖到了 -这话你已经说四小时了 |
[19:42] | – Just give me some time. Be patient. – You think I give a damn about the money? | -再给我点时间,耐心一点 -你以为我在乎钱吗? |
[19:46] | – I’m doing what’s necessary. – You’re afraid to fail. | -那是必要的资源 -你是害怕失败 |
[19:48] | You’re afraid this plan ain’t gonna work. | 你怕你的伟大计划会失败 |
[19:50] | You wanna get caught proving you can pull this off, be my guest. | 你想为了证明自己而被捕,随便你 |
[19:53] | L.J.’s out there. I’m gonna get him. | 罗杰出狱了,我一定要去找他 |
[19:56] | We have come 1500 miles across country. | 我们横跨全国一千五百里 来到这里 |
[19:59] | We have made it this far. | 都已经走到这一步了 |
[20:05] | Then I guess this is where we part ways. | 也许现在我们是该分开了 |
[20:46] | – Any word on the interrogation? – No, the kid’s still stonewalling. | (FBI办公室 伊利诺州,芝加哥) |
[20:47] | -侦讯有新消息吗? -没有,那小子还在反抗 | |
[20:51] | But we’ve got confirmation on Patoshik. | 不过确定了 帕托西克的行踪 |
[20:53] | His prints were all over that old lady’s house. | 那位老妇人家中 到处是他的指纹 |
[20:55] | So he leaves the cash and the jewelry. | 他没有偷走现金和珠宝 |
[20:58] | The only thing he steals is the $ 10 oil painting. | 只偷走一幅十元的油划 |
[21:01] | What the hell does he want with that? | 他偷划的目的是什么? |
[21:25] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有事需要我效劳吗? |
[21:28] | What? No. | 什么?不需要 |
[21:30] | You know, it’d be a little easier if you used a cart for all that stuff. | 如果你用购物车装东西 会比较轻松点 |
[21:34] | I’m just… | 我只是�K |
[21:35] | I wanted to see if it all fit in the bag. | 想看袋子装不装得下 |
[21:42] | What happened to your knee there? | 你的膝盖怎么了? |
[21:44] | Motorcycle accident. | 骑机车出车祸 |
[21:45] | So you don’t move around too well then, do you? | 所以你的行动不便,对吧? |
[21:49] | Not really. | 的确 |
[21:51] | – Well, that’s good. – Hey, hey. Hey! | -那就好 -嘿�K嘿�K |
[22:13] | You can still come with me. | 你还是可以跟我一起去 |
[22:15] | No, I could… | 不,我�K |
[22:19] | I could do this. | 我可以办到的 |
[22:23] | – And if you can’t? – Then we still meet up. | -如果没办法怎么办? -我们再会合 |
[22:26] | – Exactly where we planned. – Bullshai Booze. | -所有的计划不变 -去布夏伊布斯 |
[22:28] | – Bolshoi. – Bolshoi. | -是波修伊 -波修伊 |
[22:31] | L.J.’s gonna be with me. | 我会带罗杰一起去 |
[22:34] | – You remember how to get there? – How can I forget? | -你记得怎么去吗? -我怎么可能忘记 |
[22:37] | Thursday night, 6:00. | 周四晚上六点 |
[22:41] | It’s our last shot. | 这是我们最后的机会 |
[22:44] | If we’re… | 如果�K |
[22:48] | If we do this right, we’re gone forever. | 如果一切顺利 我们就能永远消失 |
[22:53] | A lot of ground to cover in three days. | 三天内要走那么远不容易 |
[22:56] | A lot of ground. | 很不容易 |
[22:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | Take care. | 保重 |
[23:05] | They’ll be gunning for you. | 他们会去找你的 |
[23:08] | They’ll get you any way they can, so… | 他们会想尽办法逮捕你,所以�K |
[23:11] | Yep. | 好 |
[23:14] | Tell L. J… Tell him I said there’ll be a surfboard with his name on it. | 告诉罗杰 我会准备有他名字的冲浪板 |
[23:20] | Nice. Bolshoi Booze. | 很好,波修伊布斯见 |
[23:23] | – Three days. – Three days. | -三天 -三天 |
[23:24] | Keep your head down. | 别太招摇 |
[23:57] | Ms. Tancredi. | 丹奎迪小姐 |
[24:01] | Hi… | 嗨�K |
[24:02] | …I just want to let you know that the M. A… | 我想通知你,法医已经�K |
[24:05] | …she’s finished her preliminary examination of the body. | 完成了初步的验尸 |
[24:08] | She found no signs of foul play. | 她找不到任何他杀的嫌疑 |
[24:13] | I know it’s a shock, but we’ve also spoken to the detail guard stationed outside. | 我知道你难以接受,但我们也和 驻守在外的警卫谈过 |
[24:18] | And he didn’t see anyone, other than your father, enter or exit… | 自从你父亲从华盛顿回来后 除了你父亲之外 |
[24:21] | …since he came back from Washington. | 他就没见到其他人进出官邸 |
[24:24] | My father’s not a suicidal man. | 我父亲不是有自杀倾向的人 |
[24:30] | Look, is there any extended family I should call? | 有需要帮你联络其他家人吗? |
[24:33] | I’m an only child and my mother passed away. | 我是独生女,我母亲过世了 |
[24:38] | – Could I have a moment, please? – Yeah. | -让我静一静好吗? -好的 |
[25:13] | That’s a hell of a good deal, son. | 我给你的条件可遇不可求 |
[25:16] | I mean, we’re talking no additional time on your sentence for the escape. | 这次越狱不再另加刑期 |
[25:19] | You want it in writing, I’ll put it in writing. | 你要白纸黑字 我可以给你白纸黑字的保证 |
[25:22] | We will put you up at Club Fed. | 我们会送你去高级监狱 |
[25:24] | You’ll spend your days playing racquetball with stockbrokers and lawyers. | 你每天可以陪 股票经纪人和律师打壁球 |
[25:31] | Four years from now, you’ll be on the street. | 四年后你就可以出狱 |
[25:33] | Twenty-two years old, with a clean slate… | 22岁,毫无前科 |
[25:36] | …and your whole life ahead of you. | 光明的未来等着你 |
[25:40] | And no blood on your hands. | 人命完全不会怪在你头上 |
[25:43] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:48] | There’s a woman in the house. | 房子里有个女人 |
[25:55] | If you guys show up… | 如果你们出现 |
[25:59] | …they’re just gonna turn her into a hostage. | 他们只会挟持她当人质 |
[26:03] | T-Bag, he ain’t coming out alive. | 茶包宁死也不愿回监狱 |
[26:07] | And he’s gonna take her with him. | 他一定会杀了她 |
[26:10] | Let me worry about that. | 这件事让我来解决 |
[26:12] | No, hell, no. | 绝对不行 |
[26:15] | The only way that that woman comes out free… | 只有他们信任的人出现在门前 |
[26:18] | …is if someone shows up on that porch that they trust. | 才能保住那女人的性命 |
[26:23] | Being you. | 也就是你 |
[26:28] | Being me. | 就是我 |
[26:38] | I’ll take you to them. | 我带你去找他们 |
[27:48] | Oh, you like… | 你�K |
[27:50] | You like jerky? | 喜欢牛肉干? |
[27:54] | You like jerky. | 你喜欢牛肉干 |
[28:02] | What were you in for? | 你为何入狱? |
[28:05] | I don’t want to talk, lady. | 我不想谈,小姐 |
[28:07] | I’m a prisoner in my own house. | 我在自己家里被囚禁 |
[28:10] | The least you could offer me is a little conversation. | 你至少可以和我聊聊吧 |
[28:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | Just let me know when I hit it. | 我猜对时告诉我 |
[28:20] | Murder. Rape. | 谋杀、强奸 |
[28:22] | Kidnapping. Sexual abuse. | 绑架、性侵害 |
[28:26] | – Child sexual abuse. – Aggravated robbery. | -猥亵儿童 -是重度抢劫 |
[28:30] | – How long were you doing? – Five years. | -你的刑期有多久? -五年 |
[28:34] | How much longer did you have left to serve? | 你的刑期还剩下多久? |
[28:36] | Eighteen months. | 18个月 |
[28:38] | Why on earth would you break out of prison with…? | 既然如此,你为何还越狱�K |
[28:46] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[28:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[28:51] | So, what? She was running away with another man? | 怎么?她跟别的男人私奔了? |
[28:57] | – You should’ve let her go instead of… – she’s having my baby. | -你应该放弃她,没必要�K -她怀了我的小孩 |
[29:02] | – How far along is she? – I don’t want to talk about it. | -预产期是什么时候? -我不想谈这件事 |
[29:06] | I’m two months. I just had my first-trimester sonogram on Tuesday. | 我怀孕两个月 周二才第一次照超音波 |
[29:09] | Ten-five, Dispatch to all units, | 请传达,调度呼叫各小队 |
[29:12] | Has she shown you pictures of…? | 她有拿照片给你�K? |
[29:14] | Transporting David Apolskis in FBI custody, Stand by, | 调查局护送大卫阿普斯基 小队待命 |
[29:26] | Yo, this is gonna take all day. We need more manpower. | 我们一整天都挖不完 需要更多人力 |
[29:29] | Standing around and jabbering ain’t gonna get the dirt out of that ground. | 你光站在那说废话 土壤也不会自己跳出来 |
[29:33] | All right, that’s it. | 我受够了 |
[29:35] | You son of a bitch! Now what? | 你这浑蛋,还有话要说吗? |
[29:41] | – We gotta roll. – Why? | -我们得走了 -为何? |
[29:44] | They got Tweener. It was on the radio. | 无线电上说中间人被逮了 |
[29:49] | Nice knowing y’all. | 很荣幸认识各位 |
[29:51] | – They say anything about where we are? – I’m not hanging around to find out. | -有提到我们的位置吗? -我可不想留下来看结果 |
[29:58] | Yo, maybe you should. | 也许你该留下来 |
[30:12] | Maybe you should. | 也许你该留下来 |
[30:21] | Maybe we all should. | 也许我们都该留下 |
[30:42] | Let’s go over this again. None of them were armed? | 再解说一次情况 他们都没有武器? |
[30:45] | Guns? No. | 没有枪 |
[30:47] | Bagwell had a screwdriver or something. | 包威有把螺丝起子 |
[30:50] | – Do we really need this, man? – Yeah. | -有必要这样吗? -有必要 |
[30:53] | In case you decide to do something stupid, like tip them off. | 以免你做傻事 例如通知他们我来了 |
[30:58] | You don’t have a problem with that, do you? | 你没有意见吧? |
[31:03] | Compass, check. | 罗盘,确认 |
[31:05] | Map, check. Rope, check. | 地图,确认,绳索,确认 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:12] | I bet you’re wondering what we’re doing down here by Lake Michigan, huh? | 你一定很纳闷 我们来密西根湖做什么吧? |
[31:17] | It’s because if you go far enough that way, you get to the ocean. | 因为只要往那边一直走 就能抵达海洋 |
[31:23] | You know what’s out there. | 你知道外面是什么地方吗? |
[31:28] | Holland. | 荷兰 |
[31:35] | We’re gonna live in a windmill. | 我们要住在风车里 |
[31:37] | All we need is a raft. | 我们只需要一艘木筏 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna build it. | 我要做一艘木筏 |
[31:43] | All starts with this… | 就从�K |
[31:47] | No, this stick. | 不,这根树枝开始 |
[31:55] | Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack. | 查理威莫兰,愿上帝保佑你 还有你的老旧麻袋 |
[32:01] | It’s all here. | 钱全在这里 |
[32:03] | I owe you a profound thanks, Pretty. | 我真要好好感激你,帅哥 |
[32:07] | Couple of days from now… | 几天之后 |
[32:08] | …I’m gonna be walking the streets of Bangkok with a million U.s. | 我就会口袋塞满百万美金 走在曼谷街头 |
[32:12] | That’s about 40 million baht in the local currency. | 这等于四千万泰铢 |
[32:15] | What the hell is up with you and Thailand, huh? | 你为什么那么喜欢泰国? |
[32:18] | Black-market surgery, anonymous transplant donors. | 黑市手术、匿名移植捐赠者 |
[32:21] | Hes dressed like shes. What’s there not to like? | 还有人妖,能不喜欢吗? |
[32:25] | Are you really gonna try to replace that hand? | 你真的想把手掌换掉? |
[32:27] | Body ain’t taking to this one. | 我的身体会排斥这手掌 |
[32:35] | – Unbelievable. – All right, let’s move. | -可恶 -我们动作要快 |
[32:38] | You know, that hand ain’t gonna be white. | 那只手不会是白人的手 |
[32:41] | – What? – The new one. | -什么? -你的新手掌 |
[32:43] | Even if you get down there, it ain’t gonna be white. | 就算你到了泰国 也不会有白人的手 |
[32:47] | Hey, Johnny KKK over here’s gonna have an Asian hand. | 这个种族歧视的人 会有只亚洲人的手掌 |
[33:08] | No mistakes. Let’s get them clean. | 不准出错,逮捕所有人 |
[33:19] | I need to know if I can trust you. | 我要知道我是否能信任你 |
[33:22] | They’re escaping, | 他们打算越狱 |
[33:24] | No, you can’t leave me here, | 你不能就这样丢下我不管 |
[33:26] | – Not like this, – We had a deal, remember? | -不能这样 -我们说好了,记得吗? |
[33:28] | Now walk. | 请你离开 |
[34:18] | – Scott. – I don’t got much time, all right? | -史考特 -我的时间不多 |
[34:21] | I had to tell you something, | 我有话要告诉你 |
[34:23] | What you did for me that day at the motel… | 那天你在汽车旅馆为我做的事 |
[34:27] | Ain’t nobody in my life that’s been to bat for me like that. | 我这一生 从来没有人对我这么好 |
[34:31] | – Get him. Go, go, go! – And I lied to you, okay? | -逮住他,快 -我欺骗了你 |
[34:36] | My name ain’t scott. | 我的名字不是史考特 |
[34:38] | – My name’s Dave. – Oh, my God. | -我叫大卫 -天啊 |
[34:40] | – David Apolskis. – Go now, go! | -大卫阿普斯基 -快上�K |
[34:42] | – Get away from the door! – Get down. Now! | -离开门边 -马上跪下 |
[34:45] | – Put your hands on your head! – And I just… | -双手抱头 -我只想说�K |
[34:47] | Put him in the car. | 带回车上 |
[34:50] | I wanted you to know, all right, I’m gonna be writing to you. | 我想告诉你,我会写信给你 |
[34:53] | And I sure as hell hope that you write back. | 我很希望你可以回信 |
[34:57] | All clear! | 安全了 |
[35:16] | Can I help you? | 有可以效劳的地方吗? |
[35:18] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉,你是谁? |
[35:20] | Contractor. Got some electrical issues. | 我是承包商,电力出了问题 |
[35:24] | No, you can’t help me. | 你帮不了我的忙 |
[35:26] | Excuse me, is there a problem? | 不好意思,有问题吗? |
[35:29] | – Ms. Owens? – She’s not home. | -欧文斯小姐? -她不在家 |
[35:31] | Yeah, well, I’m supposed to drive her to the club for… | 我应该要来载她去俱乐部�K |
[35:34] | she already went to the club. | 她已经去俱乐部了 |
[35:36] | Yeah, she came out, said she was going to the club. | 对,她出来了 说她要去俱乐部 |
[35:40] | She got in her car and left. | 她上了车就走了 |
[35:42] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我知道的就是这么多 |
[35:47] | Yeah. Okay, thanks. | 好吧,谢谢 |
[36:09] | He’s gone, but we gotta get out of here, because once he gets to the club… | 他走了,可是我们得马上离开 因为他一到俱乐部 |
[36:13] | …he’s gonna find out she’s not there and he’s gonna be back. | 就会发现她不在 到时他就会回来 |
[36:22] | You know what? You were right. | 你知道吗?你说的对 |
[36:25] | It does feel good to get stuff off your chest. | 一吐为快的感觉的确很好 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry I had to play you like that, bro. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[36:40] | Yo, what’s up? | 你要做什么? |
[36:44] | Come on. It’s gonna be a long drive. | 来吧,路程很远 |
[36:46] | Stretch your legs. | 下车走走吧 |
[37:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:27] | Kellerman, I thought you were gonna deal with the L, J, Burrows situation, | 凯勒曼 你不是要处理罗杰柏劳的事 |
[37:31] | oh, I did. | 我办好了 |
[37:33] | Then why is he being released from custody? | 那他为何明天会被释放? |
[37:35] | In and of himself, the kid is useless to us. | 这小孩本身对我们毫无用处 |
[37:38] | His only value is in who comes looking for him. | 让人来找他 对我们才有价值 |
[37:43] | More importantly, Bill. | 比尔,更重要的是�K |
[37:44] | Governor Tancredi, Not part of our plan, | 丹奎迪州长 他不在我们的计划之中 |
[37:47] | Last time I checked, you left no shortage of bodies in your wake. | 据我所知,你杀的人也不少 |
[37:50] | No, I did what I had to do to get Caroline where she is. | 为了卡洛琳的地位 我不得不这么做 |
[37:54] | Now that she’s there, let’s not draw any more attention than we have to. | 既然她已经升官了 我们就没必要引人侧目 |
[37:58] | You think getting to the top is the hard part? | 你以为往上爬的过程 才是最艰难的? |
[38:01] | She’s a hundred times more visible. Has a hundred times more enemies. | 她现在是全世界的注目焦点 敌人多了几百倍 |
[38:04] | Anyone who knows anything has got to be dealt with, | 任何知道一点风声的人 都要处理掉 |
[38:07] | If someone is a liability, they go. | 只要有人造成威胁 他们就得死 |
[38:09] | Tancredi was becoming a liability. | 丹奎迪已经造成威胁 |
[38:14] | So is his daughter. | 他的女儿也是 |
[38:17] | Wait. What? | 等等,什么? |
[38:18] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[38:22] | Goodbye, Paul. | 再见,保罗 |
[38:27] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥) | |
[39:03] | (注射用吗啡) | |
[39:09] | You walk out with those guys now… | 你现在和他们一起逃走 |
[39:11] | …it’s only a matter of time before you get caught. You realize that? | 迟早会被逮捕的 这你应该清楚吧? |
[39:14] | You’re not just dealing with escape charges. | 你不光要面对越狱的刑责 |
[39:16] | Assault, unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping… | 还有攻击、非法挟持、绑架�K |
[39:18] | – I don’t need to hear this. – No, you do. | -我现在不想听 -你应该听 |
[39:20] | How much longer do you really think you can stay ahead of the cops? | 你认为你能�p遥法外多久? |
[39:27] | Look, if you turn yourself in… | 如果你自首�K |
[39:29] | …I will testify at the sentencing, I will say that you cooperated. | 我会出庭作证 我会说你愿意合作 |
[39:32] | – That can make a difference. – Shut up. | -这会有很大的帮助 -闭嘴 |
[39:34] | Be smart. | 聪明一点 |
[39:35] | You have a baby on the way. Wanna be around for its second birthday? | 你的小孩即将出生 你要看着他满2岁�K |
[39:39] | – Or its 22nd? – Shut up. | -还是22岁生日? -闭嘴 |
[39:41] | If you didn’t wanna hear what a big mistake you were making… | 如果你不想听 自己的大错特错 |
[39:44] | …you would’ve put that gag back on… | 你早该堵住我的嘴�K |
[39:51] | Fernando! It’s time to go! | 费南多,我们该走了 |
[39:55] | You can still do the right thing, Fernando. | 现在回头还来得及,费南多 |
[40:03] | Hey, looky here. | 你瞧瞧�K |
[40:06] | Looky here. | 你瞧瞧 |
[40:08] | Pocket change, in case you wanna tip the valet when you’re at the Ritz. | 给你零用钱 让你住大饭店时给服务生小费 |
[40:12] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, boy. Where’s sucre? | 这才像话,苏克在哪里? |
[40:16] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[40:19] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[40:20] | Drop the bag. | 把袋子放下 |
[40:22] | No one’s going anywhere. | 你们休想离开 |
[40:41] | Hey, yo. | 我告诉你�K |
[40:43] | Just so you know, man, I’m not gonna roll on those guys. | 你该知道,我不会背叛他们的 |
[40:47] | It ain’t gonna happen, so if that’s what this is about… | 如果你是为了这件事 我是不会说的�K |
[40:55] | We were talking about confession earlier. | 我们之前聊过告解 |
[41:01] | And… | 然后�K |
[41:04] | I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you… | 我想我欠你一次道歉,因为我说谎 |
[41:11] | …about oscar shales. | 关于奥斯卡席尔斯 |
[41:16] | Smart-ass just kept pushing it. | 那浑蛋一直逼我 |
[41:21] | I snapped. | 于是我当场失控 |
[41:24] | Right there. | 就是这里 |
[41:26] | That’s where I put the bullet in him. | 我从这里开枪射他 |
[41:35] | I don’t care about none of this. | 这不关我的事 |
[41:38] | Mistake about that is that forensics will tell the whole tale. | 那次我做错了 因为鉴识组会查明真相 |
[41:42] | Powder burns. The gun was right against his head. | 我的枪抵在他头上 造成火药烫伤 |
[41:49] | Sir… | 先生�K |
[41:51] | – We should go back… – That’s what’s good about confession. | -我觉得我们该�K -告解就有这种好处 |
[41:54] | Because you say something, you get it off your chest… | 你一吐为快,把事情说出来 |
[41:56] | …and it just goes out there into the whole world. | 接着全世界都会知道 |
[41:59] | I’m so sorry about this, kid, because I hope you understand. | 我真的很抱歉,小伙子 希望你能谅解 |
[42:02] | – Yo, yo, hold on… – I got nothing against you, kid. | -等等�K -我对你没有成见 |
[42:07] | What are you doing, man? | 你要做什么? |
[42:09] | But they do. | 但他们有 |