时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So where to, man? | 要去哪里,老弟? |
[00:04] | Anywhere we want. | 想去哪儿都行 |
[00:08] | I’m not the brother you remember. I’ve changed. | 我已不是你 记忆中的哥哥,我变了 |
[00:11] | And I am gonna do something… | 我要去做一件事 |
[00:13] | …a lot of people are gonna think is horrible. | 很多人将会 认为我罪不可赦 |
[00:16] | And you just remember the brother you grew up with, | 我只要你记住 和你一同长大的哥哥 |
[00:20] | she’s not here. | 她还没到 |
[00:23] | – Yeah? – Sara, the ship is leaving. | -喂? -莎拉,船要开了 |
[00:27] | I’m already onboard. | 我已经上船了 |
[00:28] | Love you, | 我爱你 |
[00:32] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你现在说这些做什么? |
[00:34] | If I had to do it all over again… | 如果能重新来过�K |
[00:38] | …I’d do it different, you know. | 我一定会做出不同的决定 |
[00:41] | Collarbone and rotator cuff. | 伤口在锁骨和旋转肌之间 |
[00:43] | Six inches to the right and you’re dead. | 再往右移六寸你就死了 |
[00:45] | – You’ve come so far. – How much further would I have to go? | 你已经辛苦的走到这地步了 |
[00:47] | -我还要再走多久? -算你幸运 | |
[00:49] | You’re lucky. For this, you only have to go to Panama. | -这次你只要去巴拿马 -非常感谢你 |
[00:52] | – He found him. – Where? | -他找到他了 -在哪里? |
[00:54] | – Just boarded a plane to Panama City. – What’s he doing in Panama? | -他刚搭飞机去巴拿马市 -他去巴拿马干嘛? |
[00:57] | – You like wigs? – For the right money, I like anything. | -你喜欢假发吗? -只要钱够多,我什么都喜欢 |
[01:07] | What about the message board? The Goldfinch thing? | 留言板有消息吗? 那个金翅网站? |
[01:10] | – There is a message from sucre. – Still running, huh? | -有一则苏克的留言 -他还在逃亡? |
[01:13] | He says, “The Bag still has the bag. | 他说钱还在茶包手上 |
[01:15] | He’s in Panama City at the Fin Del Camino Hotel. | 他在巴拿马市的终点旅馆 |
[01:17] | If you’re there and wanna help put that bird in the cage… | 如果你在那儿 想帮忙抓他�K |
[01:20] | …let me know. Sucre.” – See you soon. | -通知我一声,苏克留 -到时见 |
[01:35] | Christina Rose PANAMA | (克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号 巴拿马) |
[01:37] | Michael! | 迈克! |
[01:40] | Michael! | 迈克! |
[01:48] | Michael! | 迈克! |
[02:19] | (巴拿马,巴拿马市) | |
[02:46] | (奥立维拉大道三一二号 二楼,红色门) | |
[03:07] | Scofield, one thing’s for sure, You’re just as pretty as advertised, | 斯科菲尔德,你真和大家 说的一样唇红齿白 |
[03:11] | – Prettier even, – You’ve gotta help me. Please. | -其实还更俊俏 -请你救救我,拜托 |
[03:23] | I’m coming for you, Are you ready? | 我要来抓你了 准备好了吗? |
[03:27] | No. | 不! |
[03:29] | I’m coming for you,,,, | 我要来找你了�K |
[03:38] | say a word and I will cut your throat out, you old whore. | 敢出声我就割开 你的喉咙,老婊子 |
[03:45] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[04:52] | – Hello, – Pam, it’s me. | -喂 -潘,是我 |
[04:53] | – Cam’s napping, – Yeah? How’s he doing? | (计程车6T-13807 巴拿马) |
[04:54] | -小卡在睡午觉 -是吗?他还好吗? | |
[04:57] | Good, It was his first day back in school, | 很好,今天 他回学校上课了 |
[05:00] | – That’s great. – Where are you? | -太好了 -你在哪里? |
[05:03] | I’m out of the country. | 我�K在国外 |
[05:05] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[05:07] | Remember how I always said that the day would come and I’d be done? | 记得我常说 总有一天我会辞职吗? |
[05:13] | – Leave the Bureau and never look back? – Yes, | -头也不回地离开调查局? -记得 |
[05:18] | Today’s that day. | 那天就是今天 |
[05:21] | I have one more thing to do. | 我还有一件事要做 |
[05:22] | And once I do it… | 只要等我做完�K |
[05:25] | …everything is gonna fall into place and I’ll be done. | 一切都会恢复原状 我就不干了 |
[05:29] | – Well, I hope you mean it, – Pam. | -希望你是真心的 -潘 |
[05:32] | If I didn’t have this job anymore, or if I were free… | 如果我不再做这工作 如果我自由了�K |
[05:36] | If I were free… | 如果我自由了�K |
[05:38] | – Alex, – I need to know. | -亚历�K -我需要知道你的想法 |
[05:43] | I’m not saying no, | 我没有打算拒绝你 |
[05:49] | I will make this right, I swear to God. | 我会好好补偿你们 我发誓 |
[05:52] | And you and me and Cam… | 然后你、我和小卡�K |
[05:56] | I have to go, | 我得挂电话了 |
[05:58] | I’ve never stopped loving you, Pam. | 我对你的爱 从来没停止过,潘 |
[06:01] | – Ever. – Just be safe, Alex, | -从来没有 -小心一点,亚历 |
[06:12] | – You in position? – Yeah, | -你们就位了吗? -是的 |
[06:14] | – I’ll be there in 10 minutes, – Got it. | -我十分钟后到 -了解 |
[06:53] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[06:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[06:56] | Que pasa, scofield? | 你好吗,斯科菲尔德? |
[07:01] | Come on, move it. | 快点�K走了 |
[07:09] | I love it. | 真有趣 |
[07:11] | Mr. Above-It-All down here trying to sniff out that 5 million… | 连高尚先生 也来这里找那五百万 |
[07:14] | …just like the rest of us riff-raff. | 跟我们这些粗人一样 |
[07:16] | See, you ain’t no better than me. | 瞧,你也不见得比我好 |
[07:18] | I want T-Bag locked up. That’s the only reason I’m here. | 我要把茶包抓起来 这是我来这里唯一的原因 |
[07:21] | Oh, Dudley freaking Do-Right, huh? | 当起正义骑警了是吗? |
[07:24] | – I didn’t know you were here. – What are you talking about? | -我不知道你会来这里 -你在胡说什么? |
[07:27] | You e-mailed me, said T-Bag was here. It’s on the website. | 你传讯给我说茶包在这里 你在网站上留言 |
[07:30] | What? No. I didn’t write anything on no website. | 什么?没有 我没在网站上留言 |
[07:33] | To you or anybody else. | 我没留言给任何人 |
[07:35] | Is T-Bag in that hotel? | 茶包在那家旅馆里吗? |
[07:38] | Yeah, and a couple of feds staking it out across the street. | 对,对街还有 两个联邦探员在监视 |
[07:42] | – You’re gonna help us get it. – Maybe you missed the part about the feds. | -你要帮我们拿到钱 -你没听到我讲联邦探员吧 |
[07:45] | I don’t care. I didn’t travel 2000 miles down the Diarrhea Trail… | 我不管,我跋涉两千里 一路上狂拉肚子 |
[07:49] | …to get to this backward-ass country to not get my 5 million. | 来到这落后的烂国家 就是要我的五百万! |
[07:52] | Well, that’s too bad. This is looking more and more like a setup. | 真可惜 这情况越看越像陷阱 |
[07:55] | Well, then, get that little college boy brain of yours to work, then. | 那就把你聪明的小脑袋 拿出来用 |
[07:59] | And if you don’t think I’m serious, just ask your old cellie here what length I’ll go to. | 如果你不相信我,问问你的狱友 我能做到什么地步 |
[08:04] | He’s got Maricruz locked away somewhere. | 他把犸丽关在某个地方 |
[08:07] | Either I help him get the money, or she’s dead. | 我一定得帮他 不然她就死定了 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I’m a big jerk, scofield. Shame on me. | 对,我是大浑蛋 斯科菲尔德,我真无耻 |
[08:16] | Michael, I’m in no position to ask you for anything. | 迈克,我没有资格 求你帮助我 |
[08:22] | I need your help, papi, | 但我需要你帮忙,老哥 |
[08:26] | I do. | 是真的 |
[08:30] | Are you in, or what? | 你到底要不要加入? |
[08:57] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[09:04] | 剧名:穷途末路 | |
[09:08] | – Get the gun off me. – I asked you a question. | -把枪拿开 -我刚刚问你问题 |
[09:11] | I said get the gun off me, or I walk. | 我说把枪拿开 不然我就走人 |
[09:19] | All right, you’ll get your 5 million… | 好,你会拿到五百万 |
[09:22] | …you get Maricruz and I get T-Bag. | 你救回犸丽 我抓到茶包 |
[09:25] | – Win-win-win. – But you gotta do exactly what I say. | -好一个三赢局面 -但你们要完全照我的话去做 |
[09:32] | Thank you, bro. | 谢谢你,老哥 |
[09:36] | All right, Einstein. | 好,小天才 |
[09:39] | What you thinking? | 有何打算? |
[09:42] | And it’s the third day of testimony in the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi,,, | 今天是莎拉丹奎迪医生一案 开庭第三天 |
[09:47] | ,,, daughter of the late Governor Frank Tancredi, | 她是已故的 弗兰克丹奎迪州长之女 |
[09:49] | So far, pundits feel the prosecution is well on its way,,, | 目前各方认为 检方需做的举证�K |
[09:52] | ,,, to meeting its burden of proof and getting a conviction on all counts, | 将非常顺利 能将所有罪名定罪 |
[09:56] | Defense counsel, you may proceed. | 被告律师,请 |
[09:59] | Your Honor, at this time, I ask that this tape be marked Defense Exhibit D. | 庭上,我要求将录影带 列为辩方证物D |
[10:03] | Objection. Your Honor, this tape is the very propaganda… | 抗议,庭上 这卷录影带只不过是�K |
[10:06] | …that Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows released to the media… | 迈克斯科菲尔德和林克柏劳 给媒体的宣传手段 |
[10:10] | …that was summarily debunked. | 而且还立刻被揭穿 |
[10:12] | – The jury still has a right to hear it. – The tape is hearsay. | -陪审团还是有权利看 -这影带是道听途说 |
[10:15] | Unavailable Witness Exception. | 证人无法到场 |
[10:16] | The witness is only unavailable because he’s a fugitive on the run. | 证人无法到场是因为 他是在逃亡的通缉犯 |
[10:20] | Be that as it may, his statement on this tape exonerates Dr. Tancredi. | 就算如此,他在影带里的自白 证明丹奎迪医生是清白的 |
[10:24] | Your Honor… | 庭上�K |
[10:27] | The tape is allowed. | 我允许播放录影带 |
[10:29] | The state’s objection will be noted in the record. | 纪录上会注明检方反对 |
[10:34] | Much blame has been placed on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi, | 另一位无辜的人也遭到责难 莎拉丹奎迪医生 |
[10:39] | She had nothing to do with our escape, | 她与我们越狱毫无关联 |
[10:42] | Sara, if you’re listening, I know I can’t ask you for another chance, | 莎拉,你在听的话 我知道无法求你再给我机会 |
[10:46] | I only hope by now, you’ve found your safe haven, | 我只希望现在 你已找到你的安全港 |
[10:50] | The trial of the late Governor Tancredi’s daughter, Dr, Sara Tancredi,,, | 已故丹奎迪州长之女 莎拉丹奎迪医生的案子 |
[10:54] | ,,, continues today in cook county, | 目前还在库克郡进行 |
[10:56] | Dr, Tancredi, whose medical license has been suspended,,, | 丹奎迪医生的 执业执照已遭暂停 |
[10:58] | ,,, pending the outcome of the trial, is facing multiple counts, ranging… | (丹奎迪受审) |
[10:59] | 等待审判的结果 她正面临多项指控,包括 | |
[12:12] | – I’m gonna kill him. – And go back to prison. | -我要杀了他 -你会被关回牢里 |
[12:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:16] | Once we get the money and he tells me where Maricruz is I’m gonna kill him. | 等拿到钱,他说出犸丽的 下落后,我就要杀了他 |
[12:20] | If you find Maricruz, you’re gonna marry Maricruz and live happily ever after. | 等你找到犸丽 你要娶她为妻,过幸福的日子 |
[12:24] | Yeah, after I sink a knife in Bellick’s chest. | 对,但我要先给 贝里克一刀 |
[12:27] | Bellick and T-Bag will get theirs, trust me. | 贝里克和茶包会得到报应 相信我 |
[12:29] | Didn’t Fox River teach you anything? | 你在福克斯河没学到吗? |
[12:31] | Because the same rules apply out here. | 外面的世界跟里面 没什么两样 |
[12:34] | It doesn’t make a difference if you’re guilty or innocent. | 不管你是不是有罪都一样 |
[12:37] | – It’s who survives. – You’re not that guy. | -生存最重要 -你不是那种人 |
[12:40] | That son of a bitch took my girl and locked her up. | 那浑蛋把我的女友 抓去关起来 |
[12:42] | I am that guy now, Michael. | 我现在是那种人,迈克 |
[12:44] | Look at me. | 你看看我 |
[12:46] | Only reason I’m not five miles away from here… | 我现在还留在此地 唯一的理由 |
[12:48] | …is because I wanna help you find Maricruz, not kill Bellick. | 是我想帮你找犸丽 而不是杀贝里克 |
[12:51] | And if that’s your game, I’m gone. | 如果你有这种打算 我就走人 |
[12:59] | Believe me, I understand the impulse to pull the trigger. | 相信我,我能体会 想扣下板机的冲动 |
[13:04] | But if we lose ourselves, we lose everything. | 但如果失去自我 我们就没救了 |
[13:12] | It’s been a week. | 都过一星期了 |
[13:14] | – I don’t know where she is. I’m scared. – We’ll find her. | -我不知道她在哪儿,我好害怕 -我们会找到她的 |
[13:21] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[13:37] | (火警铃 按下后往下拉) | |
[13:44] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事? |
[13:55] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen, The fire alarm has been activated, | 注意,各位先生女士 |
[13:58] | 火灾警铃已启动 请依照人员指示离开 | |
[14:00] | Please proceed to the nearest exit in an orderly manner, | |
[14:18] | You start acting like a cowboy, this whole thing’s going south real fast. | 你胡乱逞英雄 这件事很快就会没戏唱 |
[14:22] | Remember that. | 记住这句话 |
[14:41] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[16:13] | You’re not gonna like how this ends, Lincoln. | 待会儿的结局 你不会喜欢的,林克 |
[16:17] | I’m giving you a chance right now. | 我现在给你一次机会 |
[16:21] | Just back away, all right? | 退后,好吗? |
[16:25] | – Just back away. – The son of a bitch who killed my dad? | -退后 -你这浑蛋杀死我爸 |
[16:30] | You’re done. | 你死定了 |
[17:00] | Those bullet holes don’t heal too good, do they, Mahone? | 你的枪伤 还没痊愈对吧,曼宏? |
[17:04] | Toss me the handcuffs. | 把手铐丢给我 |
[17:08] | Hand them over, or I swear to God, I’ll blow your head clean off. | 拿过来,不然我发誓 我会轰掉你的脑袋 |
[17:20] | (三一二号) | |
[17:37] | Americans? | 你们是美国人吗? |
[17:39] | Oh, thank God. You know where the Cathedral of Guadalupe is? | 感谢老天,你们知道 瓜达鲁普大教堂在哪里吗? |
[17:43] | Never heard of it. | 没听过这地方 |
[17:44] | Supposed to meet my old lady half hour ago. | 我跟老婆半小时前 约在那里 |
[17:46] | – That’s great. – They say you can’t miss it, but I missed it. | -很好 -听说不可能错过,但我没看到 |
[17:49] | I was wondering if you had a travel guide or something on you? | 你们有没有 旅游导览之类的东西? |
[17:52] | Why don’t you just keep on walking? | 请你走开好吗,老兄? |
[17:55] | Well, excuse me for thinking I could ask for a little help from some fellow Americans. | 还真是抱歉,我还以为 美国同胞会互相帮忙 |
[17:59] | Hey, listen, beat it. | 快滚 |
[18:02] | How we doing, gentlemen? | 你们好吗,两位? |
[18:08] | All right, sucre, the gun. | 苏克,枪还我 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:16] | Get in the alley. | 到巷子里 |
[19:06] | (克莉丝汀凯勒曼) | |
[19:54] | It is a global problem. | 这是个全球性的问题 |
[19:56] | Forty-eight percent of North American lakes are eutrophic. | 北美有百分之四十八的湖泊 已经优养化 |
[19:59] | – It’s 53 percent in Europe… – Kristine. | -欧洲有百分之五十三�K -克莉丝汀 |
[20:01] | – Yeah? – It’s your brother, Paul. | -什么事? -是你哥哥保罗 |
[20:03] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[20:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:11] | He’s in this building right here. We gotta move. | 他就在这栋大楼里 我们动作得快 |
[20:14] | Let’s see your ID. | 证件交出来 |
[20:21] | Feds? | 联邦探员? |
[20:23] | No. If these guys were, they’d be after T-Bag. You guys Company? | 不是,如果是就会抓茶包 你们是“公司”的人? |
[20:28] | Come on, sucre. Let’s wrap these numbnuts up. | 苏克,快点 把这些浑蛋绑起来 |
[20:37] | What are you guys doing here? What do you want? | 你们在这儿干嘛? 有何目的? |
[20:43] | I don’t like this. Something’s up. | 事情不妙,感觉有异 |
[20:47] | Come on, sucre, let’s move it. | 苏克,动作快 |
[20:55] | Now. Let’s go, come on. | 走吧,快点 |
[21:02] | Let’s go, Michael. | 走吧,迈克 |
[21:23] | We know you’re in here, Bagwell. | 我们知道你在这儿 包威! |
[21:39] | Three to one. | 三对一 |
[21:41] | Do the math. | 你自己想想 |
[21:43] | Okay, okay. I don’t want any trouble. | 好,好!我不想惹麻烦 |
[21:59] | Slide the gun over. | 把枪放在地上滑过来 |
[22:04] | We can work something out, boys. | 我们可以谈条件,各位 |
[22:06] | Slide the gun over. | 把枪滑过来 |
[22:20] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[22:27] | Who called the cops? | 谁报警的? |
[22:31] | You got three seconds, hillbilly. One… | 给你三秒钟,乡巴佬 一�K |
[22:33] | In there. | 在里面 |
[22:37] | Get it. | 去拿 |
[22:40] | You want it, you get it. | 要就自己去拿 |
[22:42] | We don’t have time for this, Bellick. | 没时间胡闹了,贝里克 |
[22:45] | Nothing stupid now. | 别做傻事 |
[22:48] | You’re not playing games. | 不准你再玩把戏 |
[22:50] | Open it. | 开门 |
[22:59] | Sucre, move your ass. | 苏克,过去开门! |
[23:09] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[23:27] | It’s a trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[23:54] | Freeze, Bagwell. | 站住,包威! |
[24:02] | Get the money. | 去拿钱 |
[24:04] | You want the girl, get the money. | 要救女友就去拿钱 |
[24:21] | Don’t. | 不要动 |
[24:24] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[24:26] | We can work something out. | 我们来谈条件吧 |
[24:29] | Move. | 过去 |
[24:35] | Sucre, come on. | 苏克,快来 |
[24:37] | Theodore Bagwell. He’s the one you want for that dead chick in there. | 西奥多包威 才是杀死那马子的凶手 |
[24:43] | Anybody speak English? I didn’t do it. I swear to God I didn’t do it. | 有人会说英文吗?不是我干的 我发誓不是我干的 |
[24:48] | Please, please. | 拜托�K |
[24:51] | We can do a little divvying right here. Then we’ll go our separate ways. | 我们可以在这里分钱 然后分道扬镖 |
[24:54] | Sucre, I want you to get us a car. | 苏克,帮忙准备一辆车 |
[24:56] | What’s going on? What’s the plan? | 怎么?要做什么? |
[24:58] | I said get us a car. | 我说去找辆车 |
[25:03] | Looks like you made some friends lately. | 看来你最近交了新朋友 |
[25:06] | – I don’t follow. – That little setup back there. | -我听不懂 -刚刚那场骗局 |
[25:09] | It’s a little out of your league. | 有点超出你的能力范围 |
[25:11] | Looked almost professional. | 几乎是专家的手法 |
[25:14] | Let’s say that’s the case. What’s it worth to you to find out, huh? | 假设是如此 你有多想知道真相? |
[25:17] | Because I am in possession of some information… | 因为我是知道一些资讯 |
[25:21] | …that you might need, pretty. | 你可能会需要,帅哥 |
[25:23] | Okay, tell me what you know. Maybe I’ll let you walk. | 好,知道的告诉我 我也许会让你走 |
[25:27] | Without the money. | 但钱别想带走 |
[25:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[25:33] | – You’re gonna let me traipse on out of here. – Depends on the information. | -就这样让我大摇大摆地离开? -要看你给我什么样的资讯 |
[25:37] | Who’s pulling your strings? | 是谁在幕后操控? |
[25:40] | You know, I got a hunch you’re speaking with a forked tongue, pretty. | 我有预感你话中有话,帅哥 |
[25:44] | So I’m gonna tell you what. We go someplace public… | 不如这样,我们去公开场所 |
[25:46] | …with a car waiting for me to leave and then… | 准备一辆车让我离开�K |
[25:49] | Then I’ll tell you. Deal? | 到时我再告诉你 成交吗? |
[25:54] | No. | 不成交 |
[26:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:24] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[26:29] | That is only the second time… | 这是我这辈子第二次�K |
[26:33] | …a weapon has ever jammed on me. | 遇到枪械卡弹的情况 |
[26:36] | First time was during training for Gulf one. | 第一次是在 第一次波斯湾战争训练时 |
[26:39] | And as soon as it happened, the C.o., he got in my face, and he said: | 一卡弹 指挥官就走到我面前说 |
[26:43] | “Son, a weapon jam on the battlefield. | 孩子,武器要是 在战场上卡弹�K |
[26:47] | You might as well call that suicide.” | 还不如直接去自杀 |
[27:15] | Kristine, I’ve… | 克莉丝汀,我�K |
[27:20] | …done things… | 做了一些事�K |
[27:30] | – Damn. – I love you, Paul. | -该死 -我爱你,保罗 |
[27:33] | Whatever it is that got you here. | 不管你为何走到这一步 |
[27:36] | And there’s a way out, believe me. | 一定有出路的,相信我 |
[27:42] | My entire adult life… | 我成年后整个人生�K |
[27:48] | …I’ve followed orders. | 都在听从命令 |
[27:51] | And I did terrible things… | 我做了一些恐怖的事�K |
[27:53] | …because I thought they were right. | 因为我以为这么做是对的 |
[27:56] | And it turns out I did those things in the service of nothing. | 结果特勤局期间我做的事 全都毫无意义 |
[28:01] | So that’s what I’m left with. Nothing. | 所以我现在就是这样 一无所有 |
[28:06] | You have me. | 你还有我啊 |
[28:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:14] | And you have a clean slate. | 而你还有未来 |
[28:16] | Anything, everything. | 可塑性很高的未来 |
[28:19] | – It’s available to you starting right now. – The things I’ve done, Kristine. | -现在就可以重新来过 -我做了好多坏事,克莉丝汀 |
[28:23] | Undo them. | 你可以悔改 |
[28:25] | Paul, there’s always a way. | 保罗,总是会有出路的 |
[28:29] | Maybe that gun jammed for a reason. | 也许那把枪卡弹 是有原因的 |
[28:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:51] | Don’t let your pride get in the way now, pretty. | 别让自尊误了大局,帅哥 |
[28:54] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[28:56] | Locking me up ain’t gonna help your situation none. | 把我关起来对你毫无帮助 |
[28:58] | I have information. | 我有你要的资讯 |
[29:05] | – What’s the plan? – We’re gonna take him to the embassy. | -该怎么做? -带他去大使馆 |
[29:08] | We’re gonna make sure he’s deported. Then we’ll go looking for Bellick, all right? | 确定他会被遣返出境 我们再去找贝里克,好吗? |
[29:13] | Meanwhile, I want you to ride in the back with him. | 还有,我要你 和他一起坐后座 |
[29:17] | I’m telling you, you are being penny wise and pound foolish. | 我说真的 你会因小失大 |
[29:20] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[29:35] | Pound foolish, pound foolish, pound foolish. | 失大局�K |
[29:42] | I’ll tell her about the offer. | 我会告诉她 你们的条件 |
[29:47] | – Well? – Twelve years. | -如何? -十二年 |
[29:51] | No, no, the jury heard Michael’s statement. | 不�K陪审团 听到迈克的自白了 |
[29:54] | They heard a convicted felon lie for a woman that he clearly cares for. | 他们只听到一个逃犯 为了深爱的女人说谎 |
[29:57] | He’s got no credibility. | 他的话不足采信 |
[29:59] | Sara, we need to take a hard look at what they’re offering. | 莎拉,我们必须认真考虑 检方开的条件 |
[30:03] | Due respect, Marty, we aren’t going to prison, I am. | 恕我直言,马提 坐牢的不是我们,是我 |
[30:06] | They’ve made it clear that they want somebody to hang for this… | 他们摆明了 要有人背负责任 |
[30:09] | …and unfortunately, you’re the only one they’ve got in their grasp. | 不幸地是 现在他们手上只逮到你一人 |
[30:12] | There’s no avoiding it. | 躲不了的 |
[30:16] | This is the plea agreement. We can walk you through it if you’d like. | 这是认罪同意书 我们可以仔细解说给你听 |
[30:21] | Twelve years? | 十二年? |
[30:29] | He ain’t answering. | 他没有回应 |
[30:31] | I certainly hope your brother makes it back to that boat. | 我很希望你弟弟 能回到船上 |
[30:35] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他没回去呢? |
[30:38] | You should see yourself. | 你该看看你自己 |
[30:40] | You look like you’re hanging in there by a thread. | 你活像在崩溃边缘一样 |
[30:45] | I just want this over with. | 我只想尽快结束这一切 |
[30:47] | Then you should never have come down here. | 那你就不该来这里 |
[30:52] | In case you hadn’t noticed, me and my brother don’t quit for no one. | 你应该知道,我和我弟 不会为了任何人放弃 |
[30:57] | Thank God for that. | 感谢老天你们不会 |
[30:59] | Because it’s guys accused of things like you were that keep guys like me in business. | 因为有你们这种人 我们这些人才会有工作 |
[31:07] | Kept guys like me in business, rather. | 应该说 曾经让我有工作�K |
[31:13] | It’s gonna end bad for you, man. | 你不会有好下场的 |
[31:17] | A couple of things in this world I’m good at. | 世界上有些事我很拿手 |
[31:20] | One of them is looking into a man’s eye and knowing when he’s beat. | 其中一项是我懂得 疲疚丧气的眼神是什么模样 |
[31:32] | – How far to the embassy? – Just hang in there, buddy. | -大使馆还有多远? -别急,兄弟 |
[31:36] | – And then what? – We’re gonna turn him in. | -到了之后呢? -我们将他移送法办 |
[31:39] | – And how do we not get busted? – Before we get there, I’ll pull over. | -我们要怎样不被逮到? -到达之前,我会先停车 |
[31:42] | We’ll hogtie him with duct tape, then we’ll dump him out and hit the road… | 我们用胶带把他绑起来 把他丢下车后离开 |
[31:46] | …and I’ll call the cops, tell them where we left him. | 我再报警 通知警方他在那里 |
[31:49] | – How do we get to Bellick? – Don’t worry, we’ll find him. | -要怎么找贝里克? -别担心,会找到的 |
[31:51] | – Y’all ain’t getting within a mile of Bellick. – Nobody asked you. | -你们才不可能接近贝里克 -不关你的事 |
[31:57] | He’s got a point though, Michael. | 他说的有理,迈克 |
[31:59] | Just keep the gun on him, okay? | 继续用枪指着他,可以吗? |
[32:00] | I mean, if Bellick’s locked up, what good’s the money gonna be to him? | 如果贝里克被关起来 钱对他就没帮助了 |
[32:04] | – We’ll fix it. – My girl’s life’s on the line here. | -我说会想办法的 -我的女友有生命危险 |
[32:06] | – Sucre, you better pull it together… – oh, God. | -苏克,你最好振作�K -天啊 |
[32:38] | 救护车!救护车! | |
[32:48] | Maricruz. | 犸丽�K |
[32:52] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松�K |
[32:55] | – Maricruz, Maricruz. – You’re gonna be all right. | -犸丽�K -你不会有事的 |
[33:17] | Go get the money, please. | 把钱追回来,拜托 |
[33:22] | 过来!过来! | |
[33:30] | Pressure. Pressure. | 压住伤口 |
[34:51] | What exactly is it that you want, pretty? | 你到底想要什么,帅哥? |
[35:03] | I’m turning you in. | 我要将你绳之以法 |
[35:07] | Is that it, really? | 真的就这样吗? |
[35:10] | It ain’t about the money? Because if it is, you can tell me. | 不是为了钱? 如果是,你可以老实说 |
[35:14] | Ain’t nobody here but us cons. | 这里只有我们两个罪犯 |
[35:16] | You can walk or get dragged… | 你可以乖乖就范 或是被我拖着离开 |
[35:20] | …but it’s up to you. | 自己决定 |
[35:23] | No, see, when you had the gun on me, I afforded you a certain respect. | 不,知道吗?当你拿枪指着我 我多少还尊敬你 |
[35:28] | But here, well, the scales are tipped back my way. | 但现在,掌控权在我手上 |
[35:32] | So I’m gonna spell out the present options. | 所以该由我来说出 现在的选择 |
[35:36] | Either we split this money… | 我们可以把钱分掉�K |
[35:39] | …and you can go get your legs tattooed, or whatever the hell it is that you want. | 你就可以在腿上刺青 或是随便你想干嘛 |
[35:44] | Or they’re gonna find your corpse over that chair… | 不然你的尸体 会被发现架在那把椅子上 |
[35:46] | …with your pants down around your ankles because it’s been a long time coming. | 裤子还被我脱下 因为我觊觎你很久了 |
[36:01] | Well, I got my answer. | 好,你回答我了 |
[36:04] | Whenever you’re done yakking. | 等你废话说完就来吧 |
[36:09] | Bring it, bitch. | 放马过来,贱人 |
[36:37] | Who are you fooling? | 你在骗谁啊? |
[36:40] | You ain’t gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo. | 你不会杀我的,白面书生 |
[36:44] | You ain’t got it in you. So why don’t we just let me… | 你没这胆量 不如我们就�K |
[36:58] | All right. | 好 |
[37:10] | Okay, sara. | 好,莎拉 |
[37:13] | Now, here’s how the plea is going to go down. | 认罪的过程是这样的 |
[37:15] | The judge is gonna need you to allocute to the charges. | 法官会要你确认你的罪行 |
[37:18] | He’s gonna ask you if you intentionally left the door open. | 他会问 你是否刻意不把门锁上 |
[37:22] | – You will say yes. – Right. | -你回答“是” -好 |
[37:24] | And then he’s gonna ask you: | 然后他会问你 |
[37:26] | “Did you give support and comfort to Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows… | 你在迈克斯科菲尔德 和林克柏劳越狱之后 |
[37:29] | …since the escape?” You’ll say yes. | 是否有协助他们?“ 你回答”有 |
[37:32] | And then the sentence will be immediately handed down. | 接着法官会立刻判刑 |
[37:36] | The prosecution is asking that you do your time… | 检方要求让你去�K |
[37:38] | …in a maximum security facility. | 保安最严密的监狱服刑 |
[37:43] | I think the judge is going to agree to that. | 我认为法官会同意 |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:53] | With good behavior… | 如果表现良好�K |
[37:55] | …how many years of my sentence can I expect to serve? | 我要服刑多少年? |
[37:58] | On a 12-year sentence… | 被判十二年�K |
[38:01] | …you’ll do nine years. | 你得坐九年牢 |
[38:07] | I’ll be out before I’m 40. | 四十岁之前可以出狱 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry, sara. | 很抱歉,莎拉 |
[38:13] | Sara, are you ready for this? | 莎拉,有新消息 |
[38:17] | What? | 什么事? |
[38:19] | A very credible witness has just come forward… | 有一个可信度很高的证人刚出面 |
[38:21] | …and he’s willing to testify. | 而且他愿意作证 |
[38:23] | He’ll corroborate everything you’ve said about this conspiracy. | 你所说的阴谋 他全部都可以证实 |
[38:26] | Who? | 是谁? |
[38:39] | 所有的小组注意 | |
[38:41] | 重复,受害者看到 | |
[38:43] | 加害人往东北方逃逸 进入丛林里 | |
[38:46] | 大约在三号公路 第三十六里处 | |
[39:19] | (克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号) | |
[39:24] | Linc? | 林克? |
[39:39] | Linc? | 林克? |
[39:53] | -你好,请问你会说英文吗? -是,先生,我会 | |
[39:55] | – Do you speak English? – Si, senor. Yes, I do, | |
[39:57] | Good, good. I need to get in contact with every hospital in the Panama City area. | 好,我想要联络 巴拿马市所有的医院 |
[40:03] | A friend of mine was… | 我有个朋友�K |
[40:05] | A friend of mine was in a car accident. | 我有个朋友出车祸了 |
[40:08] | Sir? | 先生? |
[40:10] | I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉,我待会儿再打回去 |
[40:13] | Linc? | 林克? |
[40:15] | – I’m sorry, Michael. – What’s wrong? | -对不起,迈克 -怎么回事? |
[40:22] | Hello, Michael. | 你好,迈克 |
[40:25] | If you touch my brother, you’re a dead man. | 如果你敢碰我哥 你就死定了 |
[40:27] | Oh, please, | 拜托 |
[40:29] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心这种事 |
[40:33] | But when it comes right down to it… | 不过到紧要关头时�K |
[40:37] | ,,, he’s just like you, | 他跟你没有两样 |
[40:40] | He has a heart that won’t kill a man. | 他狠不下心杀人 |
[40:44] | Give me the handcuffs, or I swear to God, I’ll blow your head clean off. | 把手铐给我,不然我发誓 我会轰掉你的脑袋 |
[41:14] | What do you want, Alex? | 你想怎样,亚历? |
[41:15] | I’ll tell you exactly what I want. But first things first. | 我会告诉你我想怎样 不过正事先办 |
[41:20] | When the authorities captured Bagwell today… | 警方今天抓到 包威的时候 |
[41:23] | …the money was nowhere to be found. | 那笔钱下落不明 |
[41:28] | Now, I can only assume… | 我只能猜想�K |
[41:31] | …that you’ve got the money… | 钱在你手上 |
[41:34] | ,,, aboard the Christina Rose right now, | 现在就在 克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号上 |
[41:38] | It’s an amazing plan. Take the money, take the boat and disappear forever. | 绝妙的计划 拿了钱搭船,然后永远消失 |
[41:43] | But you are not the only one that needs to disappear. | 可是不光只有你需要消失 |
[41:49] | – Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m still here. | -你还在吗? -我还在 |
[41:52] | Good, Because I’m gonna say this and I’m gonna say this once: | 很好,因为这句话 我只说一遍 |
[41:55] | Bring me the money, bring me the boat. | 把钱和船都交给我 |
[42:00] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[42:02] | Not really. | 没有 |
[42:03] | We both have something the other person needs. | 我们手上都有 对方需要的东西 |
[42:06] | It all comes down to this, Michael: | 迈克,重点就是�K |
[42:08] | Your brother for your plan, | 用你的计划换你哥的命 |
[42:13] | Five minutes. That’s what you have. | 我只给你五分钟考虑 |