时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Tell your fisherman friend Scofield’s brother has this. | 告诉你那渔夫 书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上 |
[00:27] | Just take the bounty off Whistler. | 放过惠斯勒吧 |
[00:28] | Whistler don’t mean nothing to me, man. | 惠斯勒对我而言没有利用价值 |
[00:30] | There are ways I can be of assistance. | 我可以帮上很多忙 |
[00:34] | Whistler’s clear? | 惠斯勒现在清白了吧 |
[00:35] | Clear as the blue sky, brother. | 和天空一样清白 兄弟 |
[00:37] | So, how are we getting out of here? | 那么我们怎么出去 |
[00:39] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[01:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干什么? |
[01:47] | I just | 我只是 |
[01:49] | I need some money, and I didn’t | 我需要点钱 还有我 |
[01:51] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我也不知道可以去哪里 |
[01:54] | I’ve got about $50. | 我有大概$50 |
[01:55] | Nono. | 不 |
[01:56] | I’m talking about the millions, papi. | 老兄 我指的是那几百万 |
[01:59] | The backpack? | 背包呢? |
[02:00] | There’s all sorts of cash in that thing. | 所有的钱都在里面 |
[02:02] | Need a place to crash,I got your back,but the backpack’s gone. | 需要个地方躲下 我帮你 但是背包没了 |
[02:05] | Any money I dig out is for my brother. | 我的那份是给我弟弟的 |
[02:08] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[02:08] | Tall guy, kind of thin. | 高高的个子 有点瘦 |
[02:11] | Busted your ass out of jail. | 帮你越狱 |
[02:13] | I feel bad about Mike. | 我觉得欠他的情 |
[02:14] | I do, Linc. | 真的 林肯 |
[02:16] | But not all of us got exonerated, you know. | 不是所有人都可以被赦免的 |
[02:18] | Pretty clear on that. | 非常清楚 |
[02:19] | I can’t ever go home again. | 我现在甚至都不能回家 |
[02:20] | You got problems, Sucre? | 你有麻烦吗 苏克雷? |
[02:21] | You ain’t the only one,Linc. | 林肯 不是只有你有麻烦 |
[02:24] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:26] | We’re all guilty of something, man. | 我们某种程度上都有罪 |
[02:28] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[02:31] | Not them. | 但他们不是 |
[02:33] | I want to help. | 我需要帮助 |
[02:34] | But it seems like it’s only getting deeper and deeper. | 但是看起来只是越陷越深 |
[02:38] | Look, I just, I just want money to get back on my feet and that’s it, Linc. | 我只是想要些钱 然后重新开始 |
[02:43] | Linc? | 林肯 |
[02:46] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:17] | Doesn’t take too long for a man to become animal, no? | 人性泯灭到兽性大发 用不了多久 |
[03:21] | The smart ones go for his bunk first. | 聪明人会先去占他的床位 |
[03:24] | What do the dumb ones do? | 那笨人会干嘛? |
[03:27] | Hey, I was here first. | 嘿 我先来的 |
[03:29] | Mampi bitch, you been here two days. | 贱人 你来这才两天而已 |
[03:30] | I meant I was the first one to the shoe, | 我是说 我第一个拿到他的鞋的 |
[03:32] | you sack-in-the-box now hand it over. | 你个装大胸的家伙 拿过来 |
[03:33] | You’re asking for a chicken foot, friend. | 你是不是要个鸡爪来决斗 |
[03:34] | You want this shoe? | 想要鞋是吗 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna have to come and get it. | 那就放马过来吧 |
[03:49] | Leave him. Leave him. | 让他过来 |
[03:51] | I just wanted to express my thanks | 我只是想表达我的谢意 |
[03:53] | for, uh | 为 |
[03:56] | for Whistler. | 为惠斯勒的事 |
[03:57] | I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:59] | My mistake. | 对不起我的错 |
[04:01] | Anyway, I thought maybe we could make some kind of arrangement. | 另外 或许我们能重新做些安排 |
[04:03] | Maybe I could | 也许我能 |
[04:04] | help out around Sona. | 在这帮上什么忙 |
[04:08] | Come here, boy. | 过来哥们 |
[04:11] | Leave. | 你们过去 |
[04:17] | You help me? | 你来帮我? |
[04:19] | I’m the bucky massa here, boy. | 我是这的老大 |
[04:21] | Me. Not you. | 是我 不是你 |
[04:23] | So if anyone want anything at Sona, it’s me them will come to. | 任何人想在索纳监狱要东西 只能来找我 |
[04:28] | So do not walk in here asking for some favor | 所以不要到这来 说什么能帮忙 |
[04:30] | like we have some understanding. No, no, no, no, no. | 好像我们有什么共识似的 不 没有 |
[04:33] | We do not. | 根本没有 |
[04:36] | The next time you roll in here like that, boy, | 小子 下次你再来这一套 |
[04:38] | the only thing you ask me for is mercy. | 你只能乞求我能仁慈点 |
[04:42] | Si? | 明白了吗 |
[04:44] | Scofield, visitor. | 斯科菲尔德 有访客 |
[04:47] | Go on, boy. | 去吧 小子 |
[04:50] | Now, run along, your momma calling ya. | 现在 去吧 你妈妈在找你呢 |
[05:15] | That bad, huh? | 不妙 对吧 |
[05:18] | It’s not good. | 很不妙 |
[05:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:20] | I followed that message you got from Whiler. | 我追查你从惠斯勒那得到信息 |
[05:22] | It’s all about some book. | 全是关于一本书的 |
[05:24] | A bird guide. Names and numbers on it. | 鸟类导读 上面有名字和号码 |
[05:25] | Any clues as about who he might be? | 有关于他身份的线索吗 |
[05:27] | No. We weren’t the only ones following his directions. | 还没 我们不是唯一在追查他的人 |
[05:30] | His girl was there, says he’s some kind of fisherman. | 他女友也在列 称他是个渔夫 |
[05:33] | Yeah, sure he is. | 对 最好他是 |
[05:36] | Listen, man, I, uh, I want you to check something out. | 听着 伙计 我 我想给你看些东西 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God | 我的天啊 |
[05:46] | The way she’s holding the paper | 她举着报纸的姿势 |
[05:47] | it’s like she’s, uh, | 就好像她在 |
[05:48] | it’s like she’s pointing at something. | 好像她在指着什么 |
[05:49] | It’s too small I can’t read it. | 太小了 我看不清 |
[05:51] | This is today’s paper. | 是今天的报纸 |
[05:52] | She’s pointing at Santa Rita. | 她指着圣丽塔 |
[05:53] | It’s a small town 20 miles from here. | 那是离这20英里远的小镇 |
[05:57] | She’s trying to tell us where she is. | 她在试着告诉我们她在哪 |
[06:02] | I have to talk to her, Linc. | 我得跟她说话 林肯 |
[06:03] | Even if they let you talk to her, man, | 就算他们让你跟她通话 伙计 |
[06:04] | they’ll be listening to every word you say. | 他们也会监听你的每字每句 |
[06:06] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[06:06] | We’re gonna need more than the name of that town. | 除了地名 我们还需要更多信息 |
[06:10] | I’m coming up empty-handed here, Linc. | 我至今还是什么办法都没有 林肯 |
[06:13] | It’s already been three days and | 已经3天了 |
[06:16] | I got nothing to show for it. | 而我一筹莫展 |
[06:19] | So, if I can’t break Whistler out of here | 所以 如果我不能把惠斯勒从这救出去 |
[06:22] | you’re gonna have to break them out of there. | 你必须得把他们从那救出来 |
[06:59] | So, what’s the deal, mate? | 那么 计划是什么 伙伴? |
[07:01] | When’s moving day? | 什么时候行动 |
[07:02] | I’ll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are. | 你告诉我你是谁 我就告诉你计划 |
[07:05] | -I’m a fisherman. -Really? | -我是个渔夫 -是吗 |
[07:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[07:08] | You’re worried about trusting me? | 你还在担心我是否值得信赖? |
[07:10] | My life is in your hands. | 我的命掌握在你的手里 |
[07:12] | How am I supposed to know that I can trust you? | 我怎么知道我是不是该信任你 |
[07:14] | You don’t. | 你不要知道 |
[07:23] | Hey. Stuart Scott. | 斯图尔特・斯科特 |
[07:24] | Number one, right? You watch the SportsCenter? | 一号 对吧? 你看体育中心吗? |
[07:27] | Not recently. Look, I need to get my hands on a phone. | 最近没有 听着 我需要打个电话 |
[07:31] | I need to get my hands on some pechos. | 我还想要摸女人呢 |
[07:33] | But that ain’t gonna happen either, is it? | 但是那是不可能实现的 对吧 |
[07:36] | Who you got to call so important anyway? | 再说 谁那么重要 你必须得打给她 |
[07:37] | Sara | 莎拉 |
[07:40] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[07:42] | It ain’t a request; it’s a dictation of terms. | 这不是个请求 而是命令 |
[07:44] | My brother ain’t thinking about escape till he talks to Sara. | 我弟弟不会想办法越狱 除非他跟莎拉通话 |
[07:47] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[07:49] | I can assure you of two things, Lincoln. | 我可以向你保证2件事 林肯 |
[07:51] | One, that Sara’s fine | 第一 莎拉没事 |
[07:53] | and two, you have a better chance of banging me on that bar | 第二 你可以把我打翻在场 |
[07:56] | than you do of talking to her. | 但绝不能和她通话 |
[07:58] | I appreciate the offer, but I’ll pass. | 感谢你的提议 但是我拒绝 |
[08:00] | Yeah? Yeah. | -确定? -确定 |
[08:01] | Oh, what if that’s a dictation of terms. | 但如果这是个命令呢 |
[08:03] | It’s not a matter of negotiaon. | 这根本没有协商的余地 |
[08:05] | Government rip out all the phones | 政府把这里的电话拆了精光 |
[08:07] | when they find out bad men in Sona still setting up deals. | 当发现这帮罪人在索纳监狱依然恶性不改 |
[08:10] | Making bang-bangs just like before. | 还像过去那样闹个不停 |
[08:12] | They just did it over the phone. | 他们就把电话线切断了 |
[08:14] | Well, if they cut the lines, maybe we can fix ’em. | 如果是切断线路的话 或许能修复 |
[08:16] | There’s nothing to fix, bro. | 大哥 没什么好修的 |
[08:18] | There used to be a whole row of them all along the wall, | 这里以前沿着墙根都是成卷的电话线 |
[08:20] | but they’re gone now. | 但是现在都没有了 |
[08:21] | If you have no more questions | 如果你没有问题了 |
[08:23] | I’m just gonna get going. | 我就走了 |
[08:24] | Michael got the bounty off Whistler’s head in two days. | 迈克两天内就救下了惠斯勒的命 |
[08:27] | That’s more than your people could do in two weeks. | 那是你们的人两周都办不到的 |
[08:29] | Show some goodwill. | 来点诚意吧 |
[08:30] | He’ll get his goodwill when Whistler’s out. | 当他救出惠斯勒后 会得到的 |
[08:33] | One thing you should know about my brother, | 这点你必须了解下我弟弟 |
[08:35] | he’s very stubborn. | 那就是他很顽固 |
[08:36] | You want him to fetch, you throw him a bone. | 要想有收获 必须先付出 |
[08:39] | How does Michael think he’s gonna get his hands on a phone inside Sona? | 那么让迈克在狱内通个电话怎样? |
[08:43] | What about cell phones? | 那手机呢? |
[08:44] | With all the traffic moving in and out of here. | 这边人来人往的 可以带个混进来 |
[08:46] | Cell phone big no-no. | 手机想都别想 |
[08:48] | Only one man has access to it, | 只有一个人有权有手机 |
[08:49] | and he would never let a zanahoria like you | 而他绝不会给你这样的家伙用 |
[08:53] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜是谁 |
[09:00] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[09:02] | The weekly from your operations on the outside. | 外头给你的本周行动指示 |
[09:04] | Grave digger dropped it off. | 低调行事 |
[09:06] | That couldn’t be. | 这可办不到 |
[09:08] | This envelope way too thin. | 这薄薄的信封就打发我了 |
[09:10] | Stuff just moving a little slow on the outside these days. | 东西运输上最近有点慢 |
[09:15] | Oh, stuff moving slow. | 是吗 东西运得慢 |
[09:18] | Somebody making it move slower. | 是故意有人磨时间吧 |
[09:31] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[09:34] | Set up something at the barber downstairs for me now. | 去楼下的理发师那边给我准备下 |
[09:37] | Yes, sir. No problem at all. | 遵命 老大 没有问题 |
[09:39] | You tell that bitch | 告诉那贱货 |
[09:41] | she nick me with the razor again, I’m gonna use it ‘pon her. | 要是再用剃刀割到我 就要她好看 |
[10:07] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[10:09] | And you’re still lovely. | 你依然可爱动人 |
[10:11] | Oh, please, I haven’t showered in three days. | 拜托 我都三天没洗澡了 |
[10:13] | Whatever you smell like, it’s a significant upgrade. | 不管你身上什么味 都是成熟味 |
[10:20] | When I didn’t hear from you, I | 当我和你失去联系后 我 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | I warned you it might be a bit I know, I know. It’s just | -我提醒过你这会有些 -我知道 只是 |
[10:30] | every time they dragged out a body | 每次他们拖出尸身来 |
[10:31] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:33] | I promise you when I leave this place, it won’t be like that. | 我向你保证 离开这后生活绝不会这样的 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Now, were you able to find my book? | 你找到我的书了吗? |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:42] | But there was this guy. | 但是有个家伙 |
[10:43] | He followed me. | 他跟踪了我 |
[10:45] | What guy? | 怎么样的人? |
[10:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不认识 |
[10:49] | Did he hurt you? | 他有没有伤到你? |
[10:50] | No, | 没有 |
[10:51] | but he took it. | 但是他把书夺走了 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 辜负你了 |
[10:54] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办好 |
[10:55] | -What did he look like? -Um | 他长什么样? |
[10:57] | shaved head,kind of big. | 光头 块头很大 |
[11:01] | He said to tell you that Scofield’s brother has it now. | 他让我告诉你 书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上 |
[11:08] | Who’s Scofield? Okay. | -斯科菲尔德是谁? -好吧 |
[11:10] | Who’s Scofield? Hmm? | 斯科菲尔德是谁? |
[11:11] | No one. | 没什么特别的 |
[11:13] | He’s just, um he’s someone I’m working with. | 他就是 和我一起工作的家伙 |
[11:16] | He’s gonna help me get out of here. | 他会帮我离开这里 |
[11:18] | He’s a lawyer? | 他是律师吗? |
[11:19] | Basically. | 基本上是吧 |
[11:22] | That’s why you want him to have the book. | 这就是为何你让他拿到书 |
[11:24] | Look, Sofia, the less you know about this, the safer you’ll be. | 听着索菲亚 你知道的越少就越安全 |
[11:26] | The less I know, the less help I’ll be. | 我知道的越少就越帮不了你 |
[11:28] | Exactly. | 说的没错 |
[11:29] | I just need you to lay low for a while. Okay, sweetheart? | 我就想你回避一段时间行吗 宝贝? |
[11:31] | What the hell is going on, James? | 詹姆斯 这到底怎么回事? |
[11:33] | What is so important about this book? | 这书到底有什么玄机? |
[11:35] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[11:37] | It just has notes in it, | 不过是有些笔记罢了 |
[11:39] | you know, phone numbers. | 比如电话号码之类的 |
[11:40] | It’s people who know people who are going to help me get out of here. | 也就是朋友的朋友 想法把我弄出去 |
[11:43] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[11:46] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为何要对你撒谎? |
[11:50] | You’re the only person in the world that I can trust. | 你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[11:55] | Come here. | 过来点 |
[11:57] | Come here. | 过来点 |
[12:02] | Now, I just need you to trust me. | 现在我只要你信任我 |
[12:03] | And do what? | 然后呢? |
[12:06] | Nothing. | 没有然后 |
[12:14] | Sign out, please | 请在这签下字 |
[12:39] | You looking for something, blanquito? | 臭小子 你在找东西? |
[12:42] | Yeah, yeah, I am, I am. | 是的 我在找 |
[12:44] | What you looking for then? | 你在找什么东西? |
[12:47] | Just a little, uh little something to pass the time. | 就想找些 能消磨时间的东西 |
[12:51] | You got paper? | 你有钱吗? |
[12:56] | Go down to the lost and found with the rest of them. | 下楼去失物招领处找找 |
[12:58] | They’ll hook you up proper. | 他们会让你满意的 |
[13:00] | All right. | 行 |
[13:01] | I find you sniffing around where you don’t belong, | 我发现你在别人的地盘找东西 |
[13:03] | you’ll find yourself in that ring again against me. | 再这样 你就会和我去决斗 |
[13:08] | I don’t like your odds. | 你根本没有胜机 |
[14:01] | I want you to check something out, all right? | 我给你看看这个 |
[14:09] | Look at her left hand like she’s pointing at something. | 看她的左手 好像在指着什么东西 |
[14:38] | Well, you’d better tell my cousin he’d better make himself available. | 你最好和我表弟说 让他准备好 |
[14:42] | Better him short money than me short patience. | 他缺钱总比让我失去耐心要好 |
[14:44] | No comprende, boy? | 听明白了? |
[14:49] | I need a charge. | 手机要去充电 |
[14:51] | Teodoro, | 蒂博格 |
[14:52] | go on, get me laundry, no? | 快去 给我准备好换洗衣服 |
[14:53] | Sure thing, boss oh, almost forgot. Uh, I talked to the barber. | 没问题 差点忘了 我和理发师说过了 |
[14:57] | She’s gonna squeeze you in today around 2:00. | 她下午两点能为您服务 |
[15:00] | If that pleases you, patrón. | 老大 如果这能让你开心起来的话 |
[15:03] | Patrón. | 不错 |
[15:12] | I think it’s time you made good on all the bad you’ve done, Theodore. | 我觉得你该做出正确选择赎罪了 |
[15:15] | You and me, we’re going to make a deal. | 我们之间做个交易 |
[15:18] | Lechero has a cell phone. | 勒齐有个手机 |
[15:20] | I need it. | 我需要那手机 |
[15:21] | No problem. | 没有问题 |
[15:22] | Shall I turn water into wine while I’m at it? | 需要我在内部帮你做手脚? |
[15:26] | Maybe give the guy’s mother a good rodgering? | 还是把那家伙的老妈给睡了? |
[15:28] | She’d be a little old for your tastes, no? | 她可能太老了 不对你胃口 |
[15:30] | Careful, Pretty. | 小心点 |
[15:31] | Don’t bite the hand you trying to get fed out of. | 别自己惹祸上身 |
[15:34] | I’m not looking for food, I’m looking for a favor. | 我没有在找麻烦 我是在找寻帮助 |
[15:35] | Why the hell should I do you a favor, huh? | 我干吗要帮你? |
[15:38] | Cause unlike your new compadres, I know who you are, | 因为我不像他们 非常了解你的为人 |
[15:39] | what you’ve done and who you’ve done it to. | 知道你都干了什么 对谁干的 |
[15:43] | Let me get this straight. | 不如挑明直说了吧 |
[15:44] | You’re saying you gonna tell on me? | 你是说你想要告发我? |
[15:46] | this here is a religious country, | 我要说的是 这是个信教的国家 |
[15:50] | and I’m willing to bet the good folks down in Panama | 我宁可赌一把 看看巴拿马良民 |
[15:52] | don’t take too kindly to rapists | 会如何善待强奸犯 |
[15:54] | and pedophiles. | 兼恋童癖的 |
[15:57] | You want to bet against me? | 你愿意和我赌上一把吗? |
[16:19] | Listen, mate. | 兄弟 听着 |
[16:20] | Here’s what I know so far. | 这是我目前知道的情况 |
[16:21] | I know you’ve got a brother helping on the outside, | 我知道你的兄弟在外面想办法把我们弄出去 |
[16:24] | I know he ran into my girlfriend, | 我还知道他跑去见我女朋友了 |
[16:25] | and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me. | 还从她那里拿走了我的一本书 |
[16:28] | I’d like it back. | 把书还给我 |
[16:30] | What’s so special about this book? | 那本书有那么特别吗 |
[16:33] | Well, unless it has directions out of this prison, | 除非能想办法出去 |
[16:34] | I don’t think it should really matter to you. | 我认为你不会真的在乎这本书 |
[16:38] | You don’t know what matters to me. | 你根本不知道我在乎什么 |
[16:40] | You can get that book back when we get out of Sona. | 我们出去了就把书还给你 |
[16:43] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:44] | And when the hell is that exactly? | 那究竟啥时候我们能出去呢 |
[16:45] | Because so far I haven’seen bollocks in the way of breaking out of here. | 到现在为止 我根本看不出能逃出生天 |
[16:49] | Let me tell you what I know so far. | 我来告诉你目前掌握的情况 |
[16:51] | Some very bad people who have done | 有帮干尽坏事的家伙 |
[16:52] | some very bad things want you alive | 希望你活着 |
[16:56] | and out of this prison, which is why every bone | 并且从这里出去 我的良知告诉我 |
[16:59] | in my body is telling me to do the opposite. | 我不应该帮他们把你弄出去 |
[17:02] | Then why are you doing it? | 那你为啥还要这么做 |
[17:04] | You’re upset because someone took a book from you. | 有人拿走了你的书你就不高兴了 |
[17:07] | This is what they took from me. | 这是那帮家伙从我这里抢走的 |
[17:10] | So let’s be clear. | 所以 跟你直说了 |
[17:12] | This is what matters to me, not you | 我在乎的是她 不是你 |
[17:16] | and not your book. | 也不是你的什么书 |
[17:32] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:33] | Cousin, how is it? | 表哥 还行吧 |
[17:35] | Hey, Augusto. | 你好啊 奥古斯特 |
[17:36] | You tell me, man. | 你说呢 兄弟 |
[17:37] | Oh, business is cyclical, don dada. | 生意就是那样 老大 |
[17:40] | Ebbs and flows, ebbs and flows, you know. | 有时候好 有时候坏 |
[17:44] | Seems like there’s more ebbing than flowing these days, huh? | 看起来最近不怎么样啊? |
[17:47] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[17:49] | I’m gonna tell you what I think, man. | 我跟你说说我的想法 |
[17:51] | I think a black heart is trying to steal my business. | 我看有个黑心鬼想抢走我的生意 |
[17:56] | Is taking advantage of my situation. | 趁我不在的时候想干坏事了 |
[17:58] | If there are mistakes have been made, | 我有没有说错啊? |
[17:59] | all I need is some honesty, man. | 对我坦诚点 |
[18:00] | No mistakes, patron, I swear. | 不是这样的 我发誓 |
[18:04] | Well, maybe the problem isn’t on the outside. | 那看起来问题不是出在你这儿了 |
[18:08] | Maybe the problem is | 这么说问题就是 |
[18:11] | Augusto. | 奥古斯特 |
[18:12] | Augusto? | 奥古斯特? |
[18:18] | Battery dead. | 没电了 |
[18:22] | The bloodfire | 他妈的 |
[18:23] | How me phone come unplugged? Huh? | 电话的插头为啥被拔掉了? |
[18:25] | My battery dead. | 电池没电了 |
[18:27] | None of you know nothing, huh? | 你们啥都不知道 |
[18:49] | Mr. Mahone? | 你是马宏先生? |
[18:51] | Raul Darinda. | 我叫劳尔・达林达 |
[18:52] | I am the public defender appointed to your case. | 我被指派担任你的义务辩护律师 |
[18:56] | That’s, uh | 这 嗯 |
[18:58] | uh, that’s great, that’s great. | 很好 太好了 |
[18:59] | I-I’ve been putting together | 我准备了一些 |
[19:01] | some notes that I | 笔记 我想 |
[19:02] | Looks like I h some great news. | 我有好消息要告诉你 |
[19:04] | We got you a trial date. | 案子的开庭时间定下来了 |
[19:08] | That’s really th-thank God. | 那可真 感谢上帝 |
[19:10] | Thank God when? | 感谢上帝 什么时候 |
[19:11] | June 13. | 6月13号 |
[19:12] | Oh, no, no, wait, wait, wait, th-the | 不 不 等等 等等 是 |
[19:14] | 13th, 13th, that was last week. | 13号 13号? 那是上个礼拜啊 |
[19:17] | What, we missed it? | 怎么回事 我们错过了? |
[19:19] | June 13 of next year, Mr. Mahone. | 不是的 是明年的6月13号 马宏先生 |
[19:23] | Next year. | 明年 |
[19:24] | How the hell is that great news? | 这算什么好消息 |
[19:26] | It usually takes two and a half years | 对于外国公民来说 |
[19:28] | for a non-citizen to get before a judge. | 开庭通常需要等2年半的 |
[19:30] | I’ve got a guy in, in here, his name is Michael Scofield | 我这里有个叫迈克・斯科菲尔德的人 |
[19:33] | and, and he will testify that he set me up | 他愿意作证 是他嫁祸给我的 |
[19:37] | and that he put the drugs on the boat. | 是他把毒品藏在船上的 |
[19:41] | Which will all be taken into consideration | 这些情况都会被考虑的 |
[19:42] | A year from now | 一年之后 |
[19:44] | I’m going to have to ask you to calm down, Mr. Mahone. | 请不要那么激动 马宏先生 |
[19:47] | It’s open and shut. | 根本就是废话 |
[19:49] | It’s a no-brainer for you. I got a guy who can cop to The notion | 你简直就是笨蛋 现在有人可以证明我 |
[19:50] | of one inmate taking the fall for another | 你讲的犯人甲代犯人乙承担罪责的主意 |
[19:53] | isot exactly fresh | 在这里很常见了 |
[19:55] | and usually means someone was pressured | 而且通常只能说明那个人被迫 |
[19:56] | into the confession. | 承认这些事情的 |
[19:58] | Well, here’s the thing, Raul. | 好吧 还有个事 劳尔 |
[20:01] | I require a certain medication | 我需要一些药 |
[20:03] | that they, well, they just don’t provide here, | 在这里 他们不能提供这些东西 |
[20:07] | and I am | 我是 |
[20:10] | Let’s just say thatt would be good | 这样说吧 这会 |
[20:12] | for everybody | 对大家都好 |
[20:14] | if, um, if I got this medication. | 如果我可以得到一些药的话 |
[20:18] | Is that a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[20:21] | No, it’s a reality, it’s, it’s | 只是实际情况 这是 |
[20:24] | It’s called Varatril and, and, and if you | 这种药叫Varatril 如果你 |
[20:26] | Look, if you are asking me to smuggle drugs | 听着 如果你想让我帮你偷偷搞点毒品 |
[20:28] | into this prison, then | 进去 那么 |
[20:29] | No, no, I’m not I’m not asking you to smuggle it. | 不 不 我没有 我不是让你偷偷给我 |
[20:32] | I’m just saying if you could get | 我只是说如果你可以弄到 |
[20:33] | Good luck, Mr. Mahone. | 再见吧 马宏先生 |
[20:34] | So Wait, you son of a bitch | 等等 你这个混蛋 |
[21:03] | Uh, boss, it’s 2:00. | 老大 差不多2点了 |
[21:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | You want your cell phone, brother? | 要带电话吗 老大 |
[21:14] | No, just be a half hour. | 不用了 半个小时就回来了 |
[21:17] | Leave it for charge. | 电话留着充电吧 |
[21:35] | You have 30 minutes 26 minutes he’ll get back | 你有30分钟时间 26分的时候就还回去 |
[21:38] | If that phone ain’t back | 如果你不把电话 |
[21:38] | on the cradle, we’re both dead, you hear me? | 还回充电座 我们都会完蛋 明白了吗? |
[21:39] | Cause my Alabama ass is not going down alone. | 我不会一个人背这个黑锅的 |
[21:43] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[21:44] | Tell Sara to call me at this number. | 让莎拉照这个号码打过来 |
[21:46] | All right, but this Susan chick, | 好的 不过那个苏珊 |
[21:47] | she hasn’t even agreed to it yet, man. | 她还没有同意 兄弟 |
[21:49] | What? I only have 25 minutes | 什么 我只有25分钟 |
[21:51] | with this phone, Linc. | 可以用这个电话 林肯 |
[21:52] | I’m meeting her right no but listen, | 我马上去见她 不过听着 |
[21:54] | Santa Rita ain’t a one-horse town. | 圣丽塔 这个地方可不小 |
[21:56] | I mean, God, I hope that Sara can give us | 我说 希望莎拉可以 |
[21:57] | some kind of clue as to where | 给我们点线索 |
[21:58] | Just get her on the line. | 让她打给我就行 |
[21:59] | Just get her on the line, okay? | 想办法让她跟我通话 好吗 |
[22:02] | This is a one-shot deal. | 我就这么一个机会 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I know, man. | 我知道了 兄弟 |
[22:05] | 23 minutes. | 只有23分钟了 |
[22:07] | I’m nearly there. | 我快到了 |
[22:15] | Hey, looks like we got off on the wrong foot here. | 看起来这鞋不合脚啊 |
[22:23] | I’m not a violent guy. | 我可不喜欢暴力 |
[22:25] | It’s just that I need that shoe. | 我只想要那只鞋 |
[22:27] | I can’t hardly walk, and this place | 我都走不了路了 这地方 |
[22:30] | it changes people. | 可以把人变坏的 |
[22:34] | Oh, I never even got your name. | 我都不知道你叫什么 |
[22:37] | Pistachio. | 我叫皮萨齐奥 |
[22:38] | Pistachio? | 皮萨齐奥 |
[22:40] | Now, that’s just | 这可是个 |
[22:42] | That’s a beautiful name. | 这可是个好听的名字 |
[22:44] | What you want then? | 你想怎么样呢 |
[22:45] | Well, I was hoping we could make some kind of a deal. | 我想我们是不是可以做个交易 |
[22:48] | Trade. | 交易 |
[22:49] | The only thing you got to sell, | 对于你唯一可以提供的东西 |
[22:51] | me no want to buy. | 我不敢兴趣 |
[22:52] | I like me men a little more | 我喜欢的男人是要再 |
[22:53] | How you say, uh ? | 英语怎么说来着 |
[22:55] | Not fat. Fat? This is all muscle. | -不那么胖 -胖? 这可都是肌肉 |
[22:57] | And I’d prove it to you if I didn’t think | 我可以证明给你看的 |
[22:58] | you’d take things south of the border. | 如果你可以把东西给我的话 |
[23:01] | Now, hold on. | 别激动 |
[23:02] | This is a negotiation. | 我们只是谈谈 |
[23:04] | You don’t have to I no gonna cut you. | 没必要 我可不是要捅你 |
[23:06] | I got clients. | 我来客人了 |
[23:08] | Get. | 滚 |
[23:10] | Welcome, patron. | 老大 欢迎光临 |
[23:11] | I’m so honored to have you. | 非常高兴为你服务 |
[23:13] | Let’s make this quick. | 快点剔完头吧 |
[23:21] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:23] | Well, a girl’s got to look her best. | 女人总需要打扮的 |
[23:24] | This ain’t a game, sister. | 你不是在耍什么把戏吧 |
[23:25] | You’d better back the hell up. | 你最好给我安分点 |
[23:27] | It’s becoming pretty clear you need us, | 现在很明显你需要我们 |
[23:29] | so stop pretending you’re in charge, | 所以不要像你掌控一切的样子 |
[23:30] | and give us what we want when we want it. | 在我们需要的时候 给我们想要的东西 |
[23:32] | Starting with the damn phone call. | 电话铃一响就开始 |
[23:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:47] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[23:48] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[23:50] | Where ? Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[23:52] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:53] | As it turns out, I don’t appear to be going anywhere. | 出事后 我哪也不能出现 |
[23:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[24:00] | I’m working on that. | 我正在处理那个问题 |
[24:02] | Listen, Sara, I miss how we used to talk. | 莎拉 我常常想恋我们一起聊天 |
[24:05] | Do you remember how we used to talk? | 你还记得 我们怎么聊的吗 |
[24:09] | Yes. | 恩 |
[24:10] | good. | 好的 |
[24:11] | Good, because I saw your picture today, | 好的 因为今天我看到了你的照片 |
[24:13] | and I want you to know I understand | 我想你知道我了解 |
[24:17] | I understand the difficult place you’re in. | 我知道你现在所处的困难环境 |
[24:19] | Michael, listen, I | Michael 听着 我 |
[24:21] | I don’t want you to think like that. | 我不想你这么想 |
[24:23] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[24:24] | You have to know | 你要知道 |
[24:26] | it a lost cause. | 已经来不及了 |
[24:29] | LJ and I we can see it now. | LJ和我 我们都很清楚 |
[24:34] | It’s a lost cause. | 已经来不及了 注定要失败的 |
[24:36] | Do you understand? | 你知道吗 |
[24:37] | No, no. No, I I don’t. I don’t. | 不 不 我不理解 |
[24:40] | Help me understand. Help me understand. | 帮我理清楚 |
[24:42] | All I can think of to help is, maybe you just need more time? | 唯一能帮助的就是 也许你需要更多时间 |
[24:47] | It’s like It’s like | 就像 就像 |
[24:48] | they’re giving you until midnight, | 他们子夜才能和我们接头 |
[24:50] | and I’m sitting here 3:00 a.m. | 但是我坐在3点钟位置 |
[24:53] | They’re saying I have to hang up. | 他们命令我挂电话了 |
[24:55] | Sara, I love you. | 莎拉 我爱你 |
[24:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:59] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:01] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:09] | Linc, they were never in Santa Rita. | 林肯 他们从没在圣丽塔 |
[25:13] | What? She said it was a lost cause. | 什么? 她说来不及了 |
[25:14] | She said she could see it was a lost cause. | 她说她已经知道来不及了 |
[25:16] | So? | 然后? |
[25:17] | The patr saint of lost causes is Saint Rita. | patr saint的失败原因就是圣丽塔 |
[25:20] | She was never telling us where they were. | 她从来没有告诉我们他们在哪 |
[25:22] | She was telling us what they could see from where they were. | 她告诉我们从他们那可以看到什么 |
[25:24] | He’s on his way. We need to get that phone back, like, rapido. | 他在归途了 快把手机给我 哥们 |
[25:26] | One more thing, Linc. | 最后一件事 林肯 |
[25:27] | Come on, Pretty Stall them | -快点美人 -闭嘴 |
[25:30] | She said, it’s like they were giving us until midnight, | 她说他们好像子夜才能和我们接头 |
[25:35] | but she was sitting at 3:00 a.m. | 但是她说她坐在3点处 |
[25:37] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底算什么意思? |
[25:38] | I don’t know. Maybe they’re near a clock or something. | 我不知道 也许他们离钟之类的很近 |
[25:40] | That’s all I got. | 我知道的就这些 |
[25:41] | Listen, I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[25:43] | It’s up to you. | 都交给你了 |
[25:58] | Leave him alone, huh? | 别惹他 |
[26:18] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[26:20] | There’s something you should know. | 你需要知道这事 |
[26:22] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | I think that barber might have | 我想那个理发师他 |
[26:42] | Uh cut me? | 划到我的头了吗? |
[26:48] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[26:48] | No. | 没有划到 |
[26:51] | No. My mistake. | 没有 我看错了 |
[26:52] | I | 我 |
[26:53] | You know, in fact that-that there | 你知道吗 实际上 这个 |
[26:54] | might just be the best shave I have ever seen. | 也许是我见过理的最好的了 |
[26:57] | Boy, you look like you need one today. | 伙计 你看起来哪天你也要理一个 |
[27:00] | I might just do that. | 也许我也要理一个 |
[27:02] | Can’t be walking around, looking all, uh, bhuttu. | 四处走走 看看 |
[27:48] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[27:56] | Find out everything you can about this number. | 查出和这个号码有关的所有情况 |
[28:02] | Yo | 嘿 |
[28:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:08] | I want to know what | 我想知道 |
[28:08] | the hell you’re doing to James Whistler. | 你对詹姆斯・惠斯勒做了什么 |
[28:10] | I’m doing nothing to James Whistler. | 什么也没做 |
[28:11] | Listen, we’re on the same team, all right? | 我们现在在同一条船上对吧 |
[28:14] | Take it easy. Just | 别紧张 |
[28:16] | Put the knife away. | 把刀拿开好吗 |
[28:18] | Put the knife away. | 把刀拿开好吗 |
[28:19] | Put the knife away. | 把 刀 拿 开 |
[28:23] | We’re not on the same team. | 我们不是一路人 |
[28:25] | You want your boy out of Sona, right? | 你想那小子从索纳监狱出来对吧 |
[28:26] | -Right? -Of course. | -对吧? -当然 |
[28:28] | Well, I’m one of the guys who’s going to break him out. | 那好 我就是要帮他越狱的家伙 |
[28:32] | No.No. I talked to him this morning. | 不 我今天早上和他说了 |
[28:34] | He has a lawyer. | 他有个律师 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what he’s told you, or who he is. | 我不知道他对你说了什么 也不知他的真实身份 |
[28:36] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[28:38] | Right. A fisherman that people want out so badly | 好吧 他是别人都热盼他出来的渔夫 |
[28:41] | they’re willing to kidnap my son to get him. | 那些人甚至绑架我儿子来交换他 |
[28:44] | Listen, | 听着 |
[28:45] | you need to talk to him. | 你需要和他谈谈 |
[28:47] | You need to talk to him. | 你需要和他谈谈 |
[28:56] | Where to, my friend? | 去哪里 朋友? |
[28:57] | I’m looking for a statue, a monument. | 我在找一个雕像纪念碑 |
[28:59] | Uh, Santa, Santa Rita. Says it’s in here some | 圣 圣丽塔 这上面这么说 |
[29:01] | The lady of the lost causes. | 圣女之像 |
[29:03] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是那 |
[29:03] | The red light district. | 那是红灯区 |
[29:05] | You looking to party? | 你要去找乐子么? |
[29:18] | You all right? | 你好么? |
[29:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[29:22] | Let you know you don’t have to watch your back. | 我来告诉你 不需要提防我 |
[29:25] | Make sure I don’t have to watch mine. | 确定我也不需要警惕你 |
[29:27] | My head was a free tick out of here. | 我的命曾经是可以让人从这里出去的门票 |
[29:29] | I don’t begrudge anyone | 我不记恨 |
[29:30] | who did what they had to do to try and get it. | 那些曾经尝试要我命的人 |
[29:33] | Besides | 除此之外 |
[29:38] | you, uh, | 你 |
[29:39] | never know when you’ll need a friend in this place. | 时不时在这里也会需要一个朋友的 |
[29:46] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[29:49] | Boardman, Ohio. | 博德曼市 俄亥俄州 |
[29:51] | Kalbarri. | 我来自卡尔巴里 |
[29:53] | Australia. Good fishing. | 澳大利亚的捕鱼胜地 |
[29:55] | You’ve been? | 你去过? |
[29:56] | Passed through. | 路过 |
[29:59] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[30:02] | What the hell are you doing in Pana? | 你到巴拿马来干嘛呢? |
[30:05] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我不想谈这个 |
[30:11] | You’re that cop, are you? | 你是那个警察 对么? |
[30:13] | You know, I was looking at that Scofield. | 你知道我曾经看着斯科菲尔德 |
[30:14] | I was trying to figure why he looked so bloody familiar. | 想不出来为什么他看起来那么脸熟 |
[30:16] | Then, just now, hearing your voice, | 现在 听到你的声音 |
[30:18] | I rememberatching the press when that first happened. | 我记得看过最初的新闻发布会 |
[30:20] | And now you’re in here together. | 现在 你们又聚到了一起 |
[30:22] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[30:27] | You trying to get him out of here? | 你想把他弄出去吗? |
[30:29] | Extradition or what? | 引渡或者用其他什么方式? |
[30:30] | I’m not really in that line of work anymore. | 我现在不干那个工作了 |
[30:34] | What’s he all about? | 他是个什么人呢? |
[30:35] | Scofield? | 我是指斯科菲尔德 |
[30:36] | I mean, is he dangerous? | 我是说 他危险么? |
[30:40] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事? |
[30:43] | Just curious | 只是好奇 |
[30:45] | as to what kind of chap I’m dealing with. | 我要相处的家伙是什么类型的 |
[30:49] | I guess that depends on why you’d be dealing with him. | 我想这取决于你为什么要跟他打交道了 |
[30:52] | Like I said never know when you’ll | 如我所说 你不知道何时 |
[30:55] | Need a friend. | 就需要朋友 |
[30:59] | See, one thing about Scofield is that, | 关于斯科菲尔德是这样的 |
[31:01] | for those that he cares about, | 对于他关心的人 |
[31:03] | he’ll do just about anything. | 他会为他们做任何事情 |
[31:05] | But he’ll screw you three ways to Sunday if he doesn’t. | 如果他不喜欢你 他随随便便就可以整死你 |
[31:08] | I can guess which side you ended up on. | 现在我知道你是属于哪一类了 |
[31:14] | Well | 很好 |
[31:19] | Thanks for the chat. | 交流愉快 |
[31:22] | You know, I really just came by | 你知道么 我只是过来 |
[31:23] | No, you came by cause | 不 因为你想 |
[31:24] | you wanted to find out more about Scofield, | 从我这里了解更多关于斯科菲尔德的事 |
[31:25] | but that’s cool. | 这没问题 |
[31:27] | We’re squared away. | 我们之间没问题了 |
[31:41] | There. She is there. | 就在那 她在那儿 |
[31:43] | That the only thing about Saint Rita in this town? | 这是镇上唯一和圣丽塔有关的东西吗? |
[31:46] | That I do not know, my friend. | 这我就不知道了 朋友 |
[32:06] | Excuse me? | 请问? |
[32:07] | Is there a clock around here? A clock, uh | 这周围有有钟么? 钟 恩 |
[32:10] | No. No comprendo. | 不 我不知道 |
[32:14] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[32:14] | Have you seen these people? | 你看见过这些人么? |
[32:16] | Huh? No? No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | Clock. | 钟 |
[32:24] | Clock. | 钟 |
[32:33] | She said, it’s like they were giving us until midnight. | 她说 好像是说一直到子夜 |
[32:36] | Give us till 12. | 一直要等到12点 |
[32:39] | But she was sitting 3:00 a.m. | 她在3点钟方向 |
[32:43] | Three | 三 |
[32:47] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[33:07] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[33:12] | Dad Dad Dad | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[33:21] | LJ LJ | |
[33:24] | LJ Sara | LJ 莎拉 |
[33:50] | When? | 什么时候? |
[33:55] | It was the right place. | 我找到那地方了 |
[33:56] | I just couldn’t get to it in time. | 我只是没有及时达到那里 |
[33:58] | Did you see them? Do they look all right? | 你看到他们了么? 他们好么? |
[34:00] | As far as I could tell, yeah. | 就我看到的而言 很好 |
[34:04] | You can keep that. | 那个你可以留着 |
[34:05] | Keep it as a souvenir | 把这作为纪念 |
[34:06] | and give it to Sara when this is all done. | 当一切结束后送给莎拉 |
[34:12] | Michael, we can do this. | Michael 我们可以做到 |
[34:14] | They wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble | 不然他们不会费那么多精力 |
[34:15] | to put you in here | 把你弄到这里来 |
[34:16] | if it wasn’t possible to get out. | 如果不可能的话 他们也不会费尽周折 |
[34:19] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[34:21] | We can do it. | 我们可以做到 |
[34:49] | I think we need to talk. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[34:52] | Your friend, the one in the picture, | 你的朋友 照片中的那个人 |
[34:53] | you say she’s the reason you’re here? | 你说是她是你在这里的原因? |
[34:56] | Then we have something in common. | 如此这般 我们就有共同点了 |
[34:59] | The woman your brother met on the outside, | 你哥哥在外面遇到的那个女人 |
[35:02] | her name is Sofia. | 她叫索菲亚 |
[35:03] | She’s the reason I’m here. | 她是我在这里的原因 |
[35:08] | Well, unless this Sofia is being held at gunpoint, | 那好 除非这个索非亚也被枪指着 |
[35:10] | we got nothing in common. | 我们没有共同点 |
[35:12] | But maybe you can start by telling me | 但是你也许可以告诉我 |
[35:13] | why the Company’s so interested in you. | 为什么中情局对你这么感兴趣 |
[35:15] | What company? | 什么中情局? |
[35:20] | I don’t have time for games. | 我没时间和你玩 |
[35:24] | Okay, okay, look. | 好 好 听着 |
[35:27] | Look, I’ve been splitting time between here | 我在这里和 |
[35:30] | and the Pacific Northwest running charters. | 西北太平洋之间跑船 |
[35:32] | Fishing? | 捕鱼是吗 |
[35:32] | Fishing, | 对 捕鱼 |
[35:33] | sightseeing whatever was paying the bloody rent. | 观光 只要可以赚钱的都干 |
[35:36] | Now, abo year ago, I took a guy out. | 一年前 我带了一个人出海 |
[35:37] | He was some sort of naturalist.He was, uh | 他是个自然科学家什么的 |
[35:40] | he was taking water samples, measurements. | 他采集水样测量 |
[35:41] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[35:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:43] | I didn’t really care as long as the check cleared, | 我对此毫不关心 |
[35:45] | but here’s the thing. | 但有件事情 |
[35:46] | A few months later, I get a call from somebody | 几个月后 我接到了一个电话 |
[35:47] | wanting to know where I took the guy. | 想知道我带那人去了什么地方 |
[35:50] | And I told them I couldn’t remember. | 我告诉他们我不记得了 |
[35:52] | But then these, um | 但是后来 |
[35:55] | then these government types, | 政府模样的人 |
[35:57] | they started showing up at my flat asking questions, | 他们来找我 开始问我问题 |
[35:59] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[36:01] | So I got low, I came down to Panama, | 所以我就躲了起来 就逃到了巴拿马 |
[36:04] | and I moved in with Sofia full time. | 我一直和索菲亚住在一起 |
[36:06] | Until Until the fight at the bar. | 直到 酒吧打架事件的发生 |
[36:08] | Yeah, and then I end up here, | 是的 我最终到了这里 |
[36:10] | where those same people show up at visitation | 以前那帮人又来探视我 |
[36:12] | saying they’re going to get me out. | 说他们会把我弄出去 |
[36:14] | And when they do, I’m to take them to the same place | 作为回报 我把他们带回之前去的地方 |
[36:16] | that I took that guy. | 就是我带那个家伙去的那个地方 |
[36:17] | That’s why I need the book your brother copped. | 这就是为何需要被你哥抢走的书的原因 |
[36:19] | It’s my trip log. | 那是我航程日志 |
[36:20] | I write notes in the margins, you know, coordinates, landmarks. | 我在空白处作了标记 坐标 路标之类 |
[36:23] | I need to retrace my steps and find that location. | 我需要循着原路返回 |
[36:25] | I don’t have a choice. That’s a really interesting story, | -我没有选择 -这真是个有趣的故事 |
[36:28] | but if that book’s as valuable as you say it is, | 但是如果那本书真的如你所说 |
[36:30] | maybe I should hold onto it for a little while, | 我应该留着它 |
[36:31] | make sure they hold up their end of the deal. | 直到我跟他们做完这个交易 |
[36:33] | You don’t get this, do you? | 你还不理解 是么? |
[36:35] | I need time to be able to | 我需要时间去做 |
[36:36] | The only thing I’m responsible for is getting you out of here. | 我唯一要做的事情就是带你离开这里 |
[36:40] | Whatever’s between you and them is between you and them. | 你们之间的事和我无关 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[36:46] | All right. | 没关系 |
[36:49] | Do you have any idea how we’re going to do this? | 你想到该怎么做了吗 |
[36:51] | All I keep hearing is how no one gets out of this place. | 我一直听说没人从这里出去过 |
[36:55] | I think I’ve heard that one before. | 我想我也听过 |
[37:02] | The sugarcane’s so sweet. | 甘蔗好甜 |
[37:03] | The mangoes’ so sweet, the women so | 芒果也很甜 女人也 |
[37:06] | Well, if it isn’t the entertainer. | 如果这不是演艺人员 |
[37:09] | How about a joke for us, boy? | 给我们说个笑话如何 |
[37:11] | Not now, fellas, I got to get | 伙计 现在不是时候 我得 |
[37:12] | Why don’t you do a little dance for us, huh? | 何不给我们跳个舞呢? |
[37:13] | How about a little jig, huh? | 比如一段热舞? |
[37:15] | Maybe you need an extra hand? | 或许你要借只手吧? |
[37:19] | You got me. | 你说的真对 |
[37:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[37:22] | I do get you, boy. | 我知道你的伎俩 |
[37:23] | You might’ve fooled him, but you’re not fooling me. | 你骗得了他 但骗不了我 |
[37:39] | Excuse me, boss. | 老大 打扰了 |
[37:41] | I asked you for privacy. | 我让你别进来的 |
[37:43] | Just came in here to, to | 我只是来 |
[37:45] | thank you for giving me a hand up in here, | 谢谢你让我在这里帮忙的 |
[37:48] | but if it’s all the same, I’d just like to be | 尽管如此 我只是想 |
[37:50] | relieved of my duties. | 减轻我的责任 |
[37:51] | Wh are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:53] | There’s some, um | 有些 |
[37:55] | loyalty issues going on, and I do not want to end up | 关于忠诚的问题 我还不想 |
[37:59] | torn between my fidelity to you and the reality | 在我对你的忠诚和 |
[38:02] | of having to keep my nose clean. | 被人指着鼻子的现实中做出取舍 |
[38:03] | I’ve been around long enough to know | 我很早就知道 |
[38:05] | that when the dominoes start falling, | 多米诺牌开始倒塌的时候 |
[38:06] | it’s the new guy that gets blamed | 往往会怪新来的人 |
[38:07] | for bumping the table. | 撞到桌子 |
[38:10] | You better stop spinning and start talking straight. | 你最好别拐弯抹角 有话直说 |
[38:12] | No | 不 |
[38:14] | I ain’t no rat. | 我不是打小报告的人 |
[38:15] | I’m not asking you to be | 我不是让你 |
[38:18] | a rat. | 打小报告 |
[38:20] | I’m asking you to be a friend, huh? | 我是让你做我朋友 好吗? |
[38:22] | As I’ve been with you. | 就像我之前那样 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:30] | I was walking earlier, | 早先我在散步 |
[38:32] | and I heard some voices talking | 我听到一些声音 |
[38:33] | about,”To hell with Lechero. | 让勒齐见鬼去吧 |
[38:36] | I want my cut.” | 我想要我那份 |
[38:38] | Now, I couldn’t tell who it was, | 我现在不能说他们是谁 |
[38:40] | but when I got around the corner, I recognized the faces | 但当我走到角落的时候 我发现 |
[38:42] | the very same faces I’ve seen in this room. | 那些脸我很熟悉 我在这里见过 |
[38:45] | Now, I got nothing to gain here, okay? | 我在这里得不到什么好处 |
[38:48] | I’m a nobody | 我不是什么人物 |
[38:49] | w-with no hope of being anyone. | 也成不了什么大人物 |
[38:53] | But those that surround you have | 但你身边的人 |
[38:55] | everything to gain if you fall. | 你下台后会得到一切 |
[39:03] | I hope this makes us even. | 我想我们两清了 |
[39:08] | But what I’ve given you | 但是我给你的 |
[39:10] | can’t be repaid with one favor. | 不是帮一个忙就能回报的 |
[39:15] | So I deny your request, | 所以我拒绝你的要求 |
[39:18] | and you’re going to stay on | 你可以继续跟着我 |
[39:20] | as my ears. | 做我的耳目 |
[39:21] | You’ll report back to me everything you hear | 当我不在的时候 |
[39:24] | when I’m not around. | 把你听到的都告诉我 |
[40:04] | How’ve you been, Michael? | Michael 过的怎样? |
[40:06] | Better than some, apparently. | 显然比某些人好 |
[40:08] | You know, it’s interesting | 你知道 这太有意思了 |
[40:09] | how you don’t seem rattled at all | 为什么你对你现在的住宿条件 |
[40:11] | by our current accommodations. | 一点也不恼火? |
[40:13] | Could it be because maybe you’re not planning on being in them much longer? | 是不是因为你觉得不会和他们在一起很久? |
[40:16] | It’s like I told you before, Alex, | 阿历克斯 还是和我之前告诉你的一样 |
[40:17] | this is the end of the line for both of us. | 我们之间交情已了 |
[40:20] | How about this? | 那这样吧 |
[40:22] | You stop me when I’m wrong. | 我说错了你就不让我说 |
[40:23] | The Company wanted you here in Panama alive, | 那个中情局要你活着留在巴拿马 |
[40:25] | but framed for murder, and then for so for some strange reason | 但是又诬陷你谋杀 而且是些奇怪理由 |
[40:28] | you seemed to really care about the fate of this Whistler guy, | 你很在意那个惠斯勒的生死 |
[40:30] | and I got to tell you something, | 我来告诉你一些事情吧 |
[40:31] | he’s really curious about you, too. | 他对你也很好奇 |
[40:33] | Let’s see, what special talents do you have that the Company | 我们仔细想想 你有什么特殊才能让中情局 |
[40:35] | might make the decision that you’re worth | 让中情局觉得你活着比死了 |
[40:37] | more to them alive than dead? | 更有意义? |
[40:38] | Huh, what do you say there, Mike? | 迈克 你怎么回答? |
[40:40] | Am I getting warm yet? | 我说到重点了吧 |
[40:41] | I think you better pop another pill, | 我想你该吃药了 |
[40:43] | cause that’s crazy. | 因为全是胡扯 |
[40:44] | Oh, so you don’t mind if I kill him? | 那么你不介意我杀了他吧 |
[40:46] | Whistler? | 惠斯勒? |
[40:49] | I think the question is,”What would the Company mind?” | 我想问题在于”中情局到底在意什么?” |
[40:52] | The question is,”What would they do to you?” | 问题是”他们会对你做什么” |
[40:54] | To the ones you love? | 对你所爱的人做什么 |
[40:59] | Be careful, Alex. | 阿历克斯 小心点 |
[42:00] | Busy day? | 忙碌的一天? |
[42:03] | Not as busy as I’d hoped. | 没我希望的那样忙碌 |
[42:05] | Look, you had to try. | 你想要试试 |
[42:06] | I probably would’ve done the same thing myself if I were you. | 换作我 也会做跟你一样的事 |
[42:09] | But let’s be perfectly clear. | 但是让我们彻底说清楚 |
[42:12] | You’re never going to try anything like that again. | 你以后都不可以再做这样的事 |
[42:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:17] | Yeah, but just to make sure that you do, | 好 你最好真的明白了 |
[42:20] | I left you a little something in the garage. | 我给你留了点东西在车库里 |