时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | -Were you able to find my book? -Yeah. | -你找到我的书了吗? -找到了 |
[00:25] | But there was this guy. | 但有个家伙出现 |
[00:26] | He took it. | 把书抢走了 |
[00:28] | He said to tell you | 他让我告诉你 |
[00:28] | that Scofield’s brother has it now. | 斯科菲尔德的哥哥拿了那本书 |
[00:30] | You have to break them out of there. | 你得把他们救出来 |
[00:32] | LJ LJ | |
[00:33] | Sara | 莎拉 |
[00:37] | You’re never going to try anything like that again. | 别再尝试这么做 |
[00:39] | But just to make sure, | 只是为了确认 |
[00:40] | I left you a little something in the garage. | 我在车库里给你留了点东西 |
[01:37] | What’s so interesting out there, other than our freedom? | 窗外有什么比自由更吸引人的东西么? |
[01:40] | Finds are alive, so the fence is dead | 出逃者还活着 证明围墙上没电 |
[01:43] | Yeah? Everyone in here knows is that fence doesn’t work, | 是么?这里每个人都知道那围墙没用 |
[01:46] | and it doesn’t mean a bloody thing, | 但这也改变不了什么 |
[01:47] | because there are soldiers out there | 因为外面有士兵把守 |
[01:48] | that’ll shoot you dead before you get within 30 yards of it. | 只要你在30码内他们就会把你射死 |
[01:50] | Well, I guess I got a lot of work to do, don’t I? | 我得好好计划一下了 不是么? |
[01:53] | Listen, mate, I get what you’re doing with my book. | 听着 老兄 我知道你抢了我的书 |
[01:54] | They hold your girlfriend, you hold what they want. | 他们抓走了你的女友 而你抢走了他们要的东西 |
[01:57] | Countering needs. Churchill 101. | 互惠互利 Churchill 101法案 |
[01:59] | Soon those bastards are going to ask me | 马上那些杂种就要来问我 |
[02:00] | what progress I’ve made in figuring out what they want, | 他们所要的 我了解了多少 |
[02:02] | and I’m going to say nil, ’cause Lincoln Burrows has the book. | 我就要说完全不了解 因为林肯・布鲁斯把书抢走了 |
[02:05] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[02:08] | Threatening the brother | 威胁 |
[02:08] | of the guy who’s supposed to get you out of here | 要帮你越狱的人的哥哥 |
[02:10] | might not be the smartest move. | 并不是个好主意 |
[02:11] | I’m not threatening we’re on the same team. | 我没有威胁你 我们在同一条船上 |
[02:13] | But if we play games with that book, | 但如果我们因为那本书纠缠不清 |
[02:14] | people who want me out of here will take action | 那些想让我出去的人会采取行动的 |
[02:18] | “I never worry about action, only inaction.” | “我不在乎你们做什么 就怕你们什么也不做” |
[02:21] | Churchill 101. | 根据Churchill 101法案 |
[02:22] | Now, like I said, I got a lot of work to do. | 如我所说 现在我有很多事要做 |
[02:56] | Linc, you all right? | 林肯 你还好吧? |
[02:58] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 老弟 |
[02:59] | Just all this stuff it’s starting to get to me. | 都是那东西 它快找到我了 |
[03:02] | You know? | 知道么? |
[03:06] | Listen, our situation could change very, very soon. | 听着 我们的境遇很快会改变 |
[03:09] | The grave digger for the prison. | 那个监狱掘墓人 |
[03:11] | I need you to reach out to him. | 你得和他联系上 |
[03:13] | And tell him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[03:14] | It’s all written down. | 都写在上面了 |
[03:15] | But we got to get started now. | 我们现在就得采取行动 |
[03:21] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么没告诉我的? |
[03:23] | All these people | 所有人 |
[03:24] | that have been hurt because of me. | 都因为我而受伤害 |
[03:26] | I’m so sorry, Michael. | 我很抱歉 迈克 |
[03:30] | They did this, not you. | 这是他们造成的 不是你 |
[03:33] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:34] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[03:36] | Just get to the grave digger. | 找到那个掘墓人 |
[03:39] | I feel like we’re running out of time. | 我感觉我们没多少时间了 |
[04:21] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[05:25] | I am just a soldier in this war, Lincoln, | 这场较量中我只是一个棋子 林肯 |
[05:28] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[05:30] | I did not want to do that. | 我并不想那么做的 |
[05:34] | Can you even comprehend the intimacy | 你能理解 |
[05:36] | of the mechanics of what I had to do to that woman? | 我对那个女人下手时的感受吗? |
[05:39] | It’s horrible | 那太恐怖了 |
[05:42] | Now, if you and your brother are done playing games, | 现在 如果你和你弟弟停止耍花招 |
[05:44] | LJ will be fine. | LJ会没事的 |
[05:46] | If not, the last thing I want to do send millions pieces of him to you | 我最不想做的事是把他一块块寄给你 |
[05:50] | But if you push me | 但如果你逼我 |
[05:52] | and not even that far, I will. | 即使没逼那么狠 我会这么做的 |
[05:57] | I’ll do anything you want. | 你叫我干什么我就干什么 |
[05:59] | Just don’t hurt my son. | 别伤害我的儿子就好 |
[06:01] | That’s really up to you. | 这些都取决于你 |
[06:05] | I know the past few days have been hard, | 我知道这几天很难熬 |
[06:07] | for me, as well. | 我也一样 |
[06:09] | If you want to talk about it, | 如果你想聊聊 |
[06:11] | I know what this pain feels like. | 我理解这痛苦的感觉 |
[06:13] | I just want to get your boy out of Sona | 我只想把那个人搞出Sona |
[06:14] | and get my son back. | 然后接回我儿子 |
[06:17] | Michael’s got a plan. | 迈克有计划了 |
[06:18] | I need details. | 我需要细节 |
[06:20] | We need to bring someone | 我们得把某个 |
[06:21] | who works at the prison onto the team. | 在监狱工作的人拉拢过来 |
[06:23] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:24] | The grave digger. | 掘墓人 |
[06:26] | Get it done. | 去做吧 |
[06:29] | Lincoln, I’m going to need that book. | 林肯 我需要那本书 |
[06:32] | The Company did handwriting analysis on the one you gave me, | 中情局把你给我的那本做了笔迹鉴定 |
[06:36] | and yours hasn’t changed since high school. | 你的字迹从高中以来就没变过 |
[06:48] | Just soldiers, Linc. | 我们只是棋子 林肯 |
[06:50] | Different armies, but soldiers just the same. | 代表不同方 但本质是一样的 |
[07:11] | Nice. | 打得好 |
[07:13] | I was the best in my school. | 我在学校里是最棒的 |
[07:14] | All girls? | 女校? |
[07:16] | Kiss my ass, | 去你的 |
[07:16] | bro. | 老兄 |
[07:19] | 20 bucks says you can’t do that again. | 20美元赌你没法再投进 |
[07:21] | -Bet. -Wait. | -好的 -等一下 |
[07:24] | Adjust for wind. | 根据风向调整 |
[07:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:30] | Just a bit outside. | 向外偏一点就好了 |
[07:33] | Hey, bro, you know I don’t have that kind of verde lying around. | 老兄 你知道我现在没有钱 |
[07:36] | It’s going to take a while. | 需要点时间 |
[07:38] | Well, the thing is, I don’t have a while. | 问题在于 我没有时间了 |
[07:40] | -So, unless -No, no more favors. | -所以 除非 -别 别再拉拢我了 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Can I borrow that cross of yours? | 我能借你的十字架一用么? |
[07:45] | -I’ll take it in trade. -My dad gave me this. | -就拿那个做交换吧 -这是我爸给我的 |
[07:50] | Besides, it’s not even real gold. | 还有 那甚至不是金的 |
[07:51] | That’s why I need it. | 这正是我需要它的原因 |
[07:53] | Look, I’ll give it back, okay? | 听着 我会还给你的 好吗? |
[07:54] | It’s just a loan. | 只是借 |
[07:58] | Come on. | 给我吧 |
[08:08] | This time, I want to know why. | 这次 我想知道原因 |
[08:21] | It’s light again. | 又是灯 |
[08:23] | Someone’s getting fat off of everythg I built | 有人正在破坏暴动后 |
[08:25] | while I rot in here. | 我所建立的一切 |
[08:26] | Don’t get upset, | 别郁闷了 |
[08:27] | patron | 拜托 |
[08:30] | I only have a few more hours. | 我只有几个小时 |
[08:32] | Let’s be nice. | 让我们好好享受下 |
[08:52] | This motherless bitch. | 该死的 |
[09:24] | Alex? | 阿历克斯? |
[09:30] | You just get here? | 你刚到这? |
[09:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:35] | Listen, | 听好了 |
[09:35] | I’ve been thinking about and, uh, you’re in. | 我一直在权衡 决定让你入伙 |
[09:41] | I’m in. | 我算入伙了 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | -Just like that? -Right. | -就这么简单? -是的 |
[09:45] | I really don’t have a choice, do I? | 我别无选择 不是吗? |
[09:48] | What’s the plan? | 你怎么计划的? |
[09:49] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[09:51] | Meanwhile, I could use your help. | 与此同时 你也可以帮上我的忙 |
[09:53] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[09:54] | A black felt-tipped pen. | 黑色毡尖笔 |
[09:55] | -A pen? -Yeah. | -一支钢笔? -没错 |
[09:57] | -Why? -Some documents | -为什么? -有些文件 |
[09:58] | that need altering. | 需要做些改动 |
[10:00] | I’ll explain it to you later, but right now, I need that pen. | 稍后再给你解释 我现在就要那支笔 |
[10:03] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -行吗? -好的 |
[10:05] | And I’ll tell you what else I need. | 我还要对你说的是 |
[10:07] | I need you to get your act together. | 我要你跟我们步调一致 |
[10:08] | I need you to bring yourself | 我需要你控制好自己 |
[10:10] | under control, because you’re attracting attention, | 因为你那样很夺人眼球 |
[10:12] | and that we don’t need. | 而那是我们不想看到的 |
[10:14] | I’m under control. | 我能控制好自己 |
[10:16] | Of course you are. | 你当然可以 |
[10:27] | This is what happens when a system is overloaded. | 这就是用电负荷过大的下场 |
[10:30] | See? Look. | 看到吗? |
[10:33] | -Son of a -Power is out. | -该死 -断电了 |
[10:36] | Fix it. | 搞定它 |
[10:37] | I’m a truck driver. | 我只是个卡车司机 |
[10:46] | Hey, Alex. | 嘿 阿历克斯 |
[10:50] | Hey, glad I found ya. Just wanted to see how | 很高兴找到你 就是来看看 |
[10:52] | -you’re holding up in here. -Just dandy. | -你在这过得怎样 -非常好 |
[10:54] | Yeah, well, I’ve been having a tough time of it myself. | 我也经历过段受煎熬的日子 |
[10:56] | And I was figuring shouldn’t be that way | 但我想我们的命不该这样 |
[10:57] | for us, seeing as how we’re the only lawmen here | 我们可是唯一的正直人士 |
[10:59] | in Taco Hell. | 在这个阴曹地府里 |
[11:01] | Hey, whoa, hang on a second there, Alex. | 嘿 等会儿 阿历克斯 |
[11:03] | You and me we were a team | 你和我 我们可是一队的 |
[11:04] | on the outside, remember? | 还记得我们在外面的时候吗? |
[11:05] | I was your dog, and I still got a lot of bark left in me. | 我是你的部下 现在依然对你忠心不二 |
[11:07] | I’m busy, Brad. What do you want? | 布拉德 我很忙 你到底想怎样? |
[11:10] | You and Scofield you’re up to something, right? | 你和斯科菲尔德在计划逃跑是吧? |
[11:12] | You can tell me, one badge to another. | 你可以告诉我 兄弟之间没有隔阂 |
[11:14] | I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[11:16] | Do you have a black felt-tipped pen? | 你有黑色毡尖笔吗? |
[11:18] | Not on me. | 我没有 |
[11:20] | Then you can’t help me. | 那你帮不了我 |
[11:39] | I know. | 我都知道了 |
[11:42] | You know what? | 你知道什么了? |
[11:42] | I know you’re trying to escape from here | 我知道你在计划越狱 |
[11:44] | with that man, Scofield. | 和那个叫斯科菲尔德的家伙 |
[11:46] | Sweetheart Please, don’t lie to me. | -宝贝 -求你不要欺瞒我 |
[11:48] | Lincoln Burrows, he told me everything. | 林肯・布鲁斯把一切都告诉了我 |
[11:54] | There are some very powerful people that want me out of here. | 有些非常有权势的人希望我出来 |
[11:57] | And they want those brothers to get me out. Why? | -他们让那哥俩救我出去 -为何? |
[12:00] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[12:01] | Has something to do with a charter I did in Seattle. | 应该和我在西雅图看到的场景有关系 |
[12:04] | What I do know is their end game | 我只知道他们的最终目的 |
[12:05] | is exa the same as ours, and that’s me out of this hellhole. | 和我们的一样 就是让我逃出这鬼地方 |
[12:08] | And once that happens, | 一旦成功了 |
[12:09] | you and I will disappear forever. | 你和我就会消失 永远销声匿迹 |
[12:12] | But I don’t want to involve you in this mess. | 但是我不想让你趟这趟浑水 |
[12:14] | I want to help. | 我想帮你啊 |
[12:15] | That’s way too dangerous. | 那太危险了 |
[12:16] | I’m not asking your permission, James. | 詹姆斯我不是在请求你的批准 |
[12:17] | I’m telling you. | 我是在告诉你 |
[12:18] | I can do this on my own, | 我自己一人也能搞定 |
[12:20] | or you can tell me what you know | 或者你可以把你知道的告诉我 |
[12:21] | and we can work it through together. | 然后我们共同解决 |
[12:25] | I don’t understand everything that’s going on, | 我对发生的事情也不明白 |
[12:28] | but these brothers, they’re obviously trying | 但是那对兄弟 他们显然试图 |
[12:29] | to find out what they can about me. | 从我身上打探出信息来 |
[12:31] | Let’s see what we can discover about them. | 我们看看能从他们身上了解多少 |
[12:32] | Find out what their plan is, see what they’re all about. | 弄清楚他们的计划 了解真实目的 |
[12:34] | They’re trying to get you out, and you don’t trust them? | 他们帮你越狱 你却不信他们? |
[12:37] | I don’t trust any of these guys. | 我谁都不信任 |
[12:39] | And yoshouldn’t, either. | 你也不该相信 |
[12:41] | If you insist on getting into this, | 如果你坚持要跟此事 |
[12:42] | promise me you’ll be careful. | 向我保证你会加倍小心 |
[12:44] | Because God knows I will die | 因为如果你出什么三长两短 |
[12:46] | if anything happens to you. | 我也不会苟活的 |
[12:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:11] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[13:15] | Here. | 拿着 |
[13:17] | I said I need a black felt-tipped pen. | 我说过我要的是黑色毡尖笔 |
[13:24] | That’s black. | 那是黑色的 |
[13:25] | It’s not what I need. | 这不是我需要的 |
[13:28] | Keep looking. | 继续去找 |
[13:33] | He’s playing you. | 他在耍你 |
[13:36] | He’s playing you. | 他在耍你 |
[13:38] | Do not trust him. | 不要相信他 |
[13:53] | Your amigo, the American. | 你那美国佬兄弟 |
[13:56] | He’s a builder, an engineer, no? | 他是建筑工程师 是吗? |
[13:59] | He’s no amigo of mine, boss. | 老大 他可不是我的朋友 |
[14:01] | And trust me, you do not want | 相信我 你绝不希望 |
[14:02] | to get under the covers with that | 和他扯上关系 |
[14:03] | Is he or is he not an engineer? | 回答我 是或不是工程师? |
[14:05] | Well, yeah, but | 好吧 是的 但是 |
[14:10] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[14:12] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[14:14] | What do you know about the electricity? | 你懂电路吗? |
[14:15] | Only that we don’t have any right now. | 停电时候就会懂吧 |
[14:18] | Let me tell you something. | 和你说件事情 |
[14:19] | This phone keeps all the food coming to the gate. | 这部手机能让食物运进来 |
[14:23] | It keeps my business running, it keeps Sona running. | 这样才能保障Sona监狱的正常运转 |
[14:25] | Electricity die, phone die. | 断电了 电话也就不能用了 |
[14:26] | Phone die, we die. We die or youdie? | -电话没了我们也完蛋 -我们完蛋 你也完蛋 |
[14:30] | Boy, you have enough | 小子 你知识够丰富 |
[14:31] | education, but you’re not being smart. | 但是人不够聪明 |
[14:32] | Now, I come to you, that is an opportunity. | 我来找你 是给你机会 |
[14:35] | Be wise and take advantage. | 放聪明些 好好把握机会 |
[14:37] | Now, can you fix the electricity | 现在回答我 能修复电路吗 |
[14:40] | just like you fixed the water? | 就像你搞定水源那样 |
[14:41] | It’s not that simple. | 这可没有那么简单 |
[14:43] | The water pipes are inside the prison. | 水管是在监狱里的 |
[14:45] | The electrical lines are probably running underground | 电线却可能是在地底 |
[14:47] | along an exterior wall, | 沿着墙外排布的 |
[14:49] | which means they’re out there somewhere | 意味着电线在外面的 |
[14:51] | in no-man’s-land. | 某个禁入区 |
[14:53] | So, you can fix the power? | 那你能恢复电力吗? |
[14:56] | Last I checked, they shoot prisoners who go out there. | 上次我看到他们射杀了出去的人 |
[14:58] | So I’m thinking the answer is”no.” | 所以我觉得答案是”不行” |
[15:02] | You listen to me, | 听我说 |
[15:04] | and you listen closely, water boy. | 听清楚了 小子 |
[15:06] | Like it or not, soldiers or not, | 不管情况是否相似 不管有没有士兵 |
[15:08] | you’re going out into no-man’s-land. | 你要去禁入区 |
[15:19] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀式任务 |
[15:20] | I’ll make some calls. | 我要打几个电话 |
[15:21] | And you’re going to keep meafe? As best I can. | -你要确保我安全 -尽我所能吧 |
[15:24] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[15:25] | No, no, no, no, no. You will help me with this. | 不 不 不 你会帮我的 |
[15:28] | Look, I will do something for you. | 我也会为你做点事情的 |
[15:29] | I’ll get you a new pillow, | 我会给你一个新枕头 |
[15:31] | goose-feather like mine, or a small TV. | 鹅毛的 像我的那样 或者一台小电视 |
[15:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | Get me that. | 给我那间房间 |
[15:39] | Why? It’s the first one to get sunlight in the morning. | -为什么? -这里可以享受早上第一缕阳光 |
[15:42] | You get me that cell, I’ll get you electricity. | 你给我那间囚室 我给你电力 |
[15:59] | Hey, Linc. | 好啊林肯 |
[16:11] | Look, bro, um, I’m going to be out of your way real soon. | 兄弟 我很快就要离开你了 |
[16:14] | I saw these flyers for migrant workers in Colombia. | 我看到哥伦比亚招移民工人的小广告 |
[16:17] | It’s coffee bean season, | 现在是咖啡豆的收获季节 |
[16:18] | and they’re letting Panamanians in, | 他们让巴拿马人去干活 |
[16:19] | so I figure, with a good ID, I can pass. | 所以我想 换张身份证我就可以过关了 |
[16:23] | Bus leaves today, okay? | 大巴今天发车 好吗? |
[16:25] | All right, well, before you get out of here, man, I | 好吧 在你离开这儿之前 伙计 我 |
[16:32] | Linc, uh I appreciate everything you’ve done | 林肯我很欣赏你做的每件事 |
[16:34] | It’ll just be a couple hours. | 只需要几个小时 |
[16:35] | Just a couple hours, that’s it. | 几个小时就够了 |
[16:37] | When I was 15, my cousin told me about a job that only lasts | 我15岁时 我堂兄给了我一份工作 |
[16:40] | a few hours and, uh, I got three months in juvie. | 只消几小时 我却在少教所待了三个月 |
[16:43] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[16:44] | I’m in Panama, I don’t speak the language | 我在巴拿马 我不会说西班牙语 |
[16:45] | And I can’t miss that bus. | 可是我也不能错过大巴 |
[16:47] | I’m going ake money and send it home. | 我要挣钱 寄回家 |
[16:49] | Underground or not, I’m going to be a dad, Linc, | 偷偷摸摸也好 我要做爸爸了 林肯 |
[16:51] | and you out of all people should understand that. | 你和其他人不一样 应该理解 |
[17:08] | I spoke to James. | 我和詹姆斯聊过 |
[17:11] | He confirmed what you told me | 他确认了你和我说的 |
[17:13] | about the escape. | 越狱的事情 |
[17:16] | You and I, we both have people in there | 你和我 都有关心的人 |
[17:18] | we care about. | 在那里 |
[17:22] | Please let me help you. | 求求你 让我帮你吧 |
[17:26] | Your Spanish as good as your English? | 你的西班牙语和英语一样好吗? |
[17:31] | Yes, Colonel. | 是的 长官 |
[17:31] | I just have one favor to ask. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[17:34] | It’s just outside of the gate. | 只是要在门外 |
[17:36] | You, you can bring your men. | 你可以带你的人来 |
[17:39] | The phone dying. | 电话没电了 |
[17:45] | Make him one. | 给他一个 |
[17:57] | This is it? | 就那么点? |
[17:59] | Not everyone has it yet. | 不是每个人都有 |
[18:01] | We let credit go a week, and there is still time. | 我们延迟了一星期 所以还有些时间 |
[18:04] | The money’s in your veins, addicto. | 钱在你那里 |
[18:06] | No, patron. I don’t use anymore. I swear to you. | 没有 老大 我没用过 我发誓 |
[18:11] | I swear to you. No. | 我发誓 没有 |
[18:12] | I swear to you. I swear to you. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[18:22] | Chin up, pal o’ mine, Chin up. | 振作 伙计 振作 |
[18:31] | Si Colonel. | 知道了 长官 |
[18:32] | Yes, thank you, Colonel. | 好的 谢谢长官 |
[18:34] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上就到 |
[18:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:41] | Excuse me. Do you, um | 对不起 你有 |
[18:44] | Do you have a-a, a pen? | 你有钢笔吗? |
[18:47] | n. Pen. Not, um | 钢笔 不是 |
[18:48] | Not not the brush | 不是那刷子 |
[18:50] | but the pen. Pen. Pen. | 是钢笔 写字的钢笔 |
[18:51] | No, pintura. | 没有 只有绘画笔 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah, pintura. Yeah. | 是的 绘画笔 |
[19:11] | He’s leaving you. | 他要离开你 |
[19:12] | He’s leaving you, he’ll be gone, | 他要离开你 他走了 |
[19:14] | and you’ll be stuck in this maze forever. | 你要困在这个迷宫里了 |
[19:23] | Thank you for arranging this for us, Colonel. | 谢谢你帮我们安排这些 长官 |
[19:25] | I’m getting something out of this as well, | 我也要拿走一些东西 |
[19:27] | I assure you. | 我保证 |
[19:28] | You know you can fix this electric problem? | 你确定你可以解决电力问题? |
[19:31] | I won’t know for sure until we can start digging, | 在开始挖之前我不能确定 |
[19:33] | but yes, I think so. | 但是 我想可以的 |
[19:37] | My men will shoot you in t back of the head | 我的人会打爆你的头 |
[19:39] | if you so much as look at the fence, eh? | 如果你老看着围墙的话 明白? |
[19:42] | And you, patron, if anything goes wrong. | 还有你 老大 如果有事情发生 |
[19:45] | it will not only be his life that is lost. | 不仅仅是他小命不保 |
[19:47] | You have my word on that. | 你也得承担责任 |
[19:49] | No worries, Colonel. | 长官 不用担心 |
[19:51] | I’ll keep this boy in line. | 我会让这小子规规矩矩的 |
[19:57] | I’ll dig. | 我也来挖 |
[19:58] | I don’t need your help. | 我不要你帮忙 |
[20:00] | Hey, come on, now, don’t be proud. | 来吧 不要骄傲 |
[20:01] | I heard you talking just yesterday. | 我昨天恰好听到了你的谈话 |
[20:03] | Talking to Mahone. | 和马宏的谈话 |
[20:05] | You know, about how us Americans should stick together. | 你知道 关于美国人如何联合起来 |
[20:07] | help me down the road, right, Mikey? | 也会帮我离开这里的 对吧 迈克? |
[20:18] | What is it, a ’66 or a ’67? | 这是什么 66年还是67年的? |
[20:21] | erdon? Your car. | -什么? -你的车 |
[20:22] | El quiere saber el ano. | 他在问你的气缸的年代 |
[20:24] | ste aqui? | 看这里 |
[20:26] | Pues, es un ’66. | 对 是66年的 |
[20:29] | Y es mi preciosa. | 还是我做的贡献 |
[20:30] | 66. | 66年的 |
[20:31] | Uh-huh. What is it, 325 horses? | 恩 这是什么 325马力? |
[20:34] | aballos de fuerza? | 多少马力的 |
[20:35] | 375. | 375马力 |
[20:38] | 375. | 375马力 |
[20:41] | Perdon a me, srita. Mm-hmm. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | What’s he saying? recognizes me, but | -他在说什么? -他认出我了 但是 |
[20:47] | he doesn’t realize it was at the prison. | 他没意识到那是在监狱 |
[20:49] | Ask him does he want to make enough cash | 问问他 是否想赚点钱 |
[20:51] | to get this car cherry by next week? | 在下周把车子重新上个漆 |
[21:01] | He knows we’re not talking about cars. | 他知道我们不是在讨论车子 |
[21:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:08] | Come on, Scofield, I know you’re getting out of here. | 斯科菲尔德 我知道你要离开这里 |
[21:10] | I heard it all about you and the limey. | 我听到了关于你和英国佬的事情 |
[21:11] | I’m just fixing the electricity, Boss. | 老兄 我只是在修复电力 |
[21:13] | Yeah, right, and I’m just single ’cause I’m choosy. | 是的 我没有伙伴 因为我很挑剔 |
[21:15] | Don’t make me tell anyone what I know. | 别逼我到处说我知道的 |
[21:17] | What is it you think you know? | 你知道了什么? |
[21:19] | Somebody called”the Company”wanted you in here | 所谓”公司”的人想让你进来这儿 |
[21:20] | to work with that Whistler guy. | 和那个叫惠斯勒的家伙合作 |
[21:22] | Am I warm? What’s the Company? | -没错吧? -什么”公司”? |
[21:24] | What do they want with Whistler? | 他们要惠斯勒干吗? |
[21:25] | I don’t know, but you do. | 我不知道 但是你知道 |
[21:28] | Doesn’t sound like you know much after all. | 看来你知道的并不多 |
[21:30] | I don’t need to know | 我不需要知道 |
[21:30] | how to change a diaper | 臭气熏天的时候 |
[21:31] | to know when it stinks to high hell. | 要怎么换尿布 |
[21:34] | You’re doing something here, Scofield. | 你是有目的的 斯科菲尔德 |
[21:36] | You’re right. I am. | 没错 是的 |
[21:38] | I’m fixing the electricity. | 我在恢复供电 |
[21:40] | Now, you wanted to help dig? | 你要来帮忙挖吗? |
[21:42] | Dig. | 那就挖吧 |
[22:06] | Hey, this is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[22:24] | I assume we’re doing more than just than playing electrician. | 我想我们不只是在做电工活吧 |
[22:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:28] | We’re exactly where we need to be. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[22:47] | Heat’s getting to me, Scofield. | 我觉得太热了 斯科菲尔德 |
[22:49] | It’s quitting time. | 该休息了 |
[22:58] | You mind telling me why he’s even out here with us? | 你介意告诉我 他怎么会在这里吗 |
[23:01] | He knows something’s up. | 他猜到点什么 |
[23:03] | How the hell does he know that? | 该死的 他怎么会知道的 |
[23:05] | Let’s just say I have a bit of a rep. | 只能说 我还是有点名气的 |
[23:07] | From Fox River? | 因为福克斯河的事情? |
[23:12] | I know who you are, mate. | 我知道你是谁 伙计 |
[23:14] | Figured it out just lately. | 最近才知道的 |
[23:16] | Finally made sense why they pick you | 终于明白为什么他们会把你送进来 |
[23:18] | of all people to send here. | 而不是其他人 |
[23:20] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[23:22] | It’s in my interest to keep your little secret. | 保管你的小秘密 对我有好处 |
[23:25] | But Bellick? | 但是贝利克? |
[23:26] | Can’t be trusted. | 不能相信他 |
[23:29] | I can handle Bellick. | 我可以搞定贝利克 |
[23:30] | He’s not in on this. | 他不在计划内 |
[23:32] | Okay, good. | 好 好吧 |
[23:34] | But Mahone is. | 但是马宏在 |
[23:36] | Mahone? | 马宏? |
[23:38] | He’s looking abouts stable as a three-legged chair, | 他像个病猫似的 |
[23:40] | and he’s escaping with us? | 他要跟我们一起越狱? |
[23:41] | No, he just thinks he is. | 不 只是他自己那么以为 |
[23:43] | He needs his meds. | 他需要镇静剂 |
[23:45] | Without them, he’ll self destruct. | 否则他会疯掉 |
[23:47] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[23:51] | And if he doesn’t? | 要是他没疯呢 |
[23:52] | I’ll string him along, tell him what he wants to hear, | 我会骗他 告诉他他想知道的 |
[23:56] | and then I’ll cut him loose. | 然后摆脱他 |
[23:59] | How do I know you’re not going to do the same thing to me? | 我怎么知道你不会对我做同样的事? |
[24:02] | You don’t. | 你不用知道 |
[24:18] | You need a hook-up, my friend? | 需要帮助吗 我的朋友 |
[24:24] | No. | 不用了 |
[24:24] | Take your time. | 别着急 |
[24:26] | I don’t hard sell. | 我可不强买强卖 |
[24:27] | My pduct speaks for itself. | 我的货品不会让你后悔的 |
[24:29] | Outside, I took something. | 在外面 我使用一些药品 |
[24:33] | It’s a prescription drug called Varatril, | 一些需要医师处方才可买到的药 叫Varatril |
[24:38] | and I was wondering if you | 我在想 你是不是可以 |
[24:41] | This ain’t no farmacia. | 这里可没药房 |
[24:42] | But what I got right here | 但是我这有 |
[24:45] | it’s bter than anything your doctor | 比所有美国医生给你的东西 |
[24:47] | gave you back in the States. | 还要好 |
[24:49] | That’s tar. | 那是焦油 |
[24:50] | Just take a taste, algo pequenito. | 来尝尝 就一点 |
[24:53] | You know, keep it in check. | 你知道的 要有约束 |
[24:55] | I don’t have any money right now. | 我现在没钱 |
[24:58] | Then I don’t have any drugs. | 那我也没药 |
[25:00] | But there are a few ways for a man | 但是对个男人来说 在索纳 |
[25:02] | to make a few dollars in Sona | 还是有些办法可以赚点小钱的 |
[25:04] | servicing the needs of others | 满足其他人的需要 |
[25:05] | not something I’m into | 我个人是不感兴趣 |
[25:06] | You think I’m a punk? | 你觉得我是个废物? |
[25:12] | I’m just helping you | 我只是在帮你 |
[25:12] | get well, friend, just helping you get well. | 好起来 朋友 只是帮你好起来 |
[25:24] | Ser Lechero? | 勒齐先生 |
[25:27] | Ser Lechero. | 勒齐先生 |
[25:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:30] | Look, I know you’re a busy man, but I wanted to tell ya, | 我知道你是大忙人 但我想告诉你 |
[25:32] | I don’t know exactly what he’s doing, | 我不知道迈克・斯科菲尔德到底在干什么 |
[25:33] | but Michael Scofield’s taking you for a ride. No, cerdo, | -但他只是拿你做垫脚石 -不是的 猪 |
[25:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不那么认为 |
[25:37] | Listen, I heard him talking about escape yesterday | 听着 昨天我听他说关于越狱的事 |
[25:40] | about breaking outta here. It’s he’s talking about escape, | -关于逃离这里 -他说要越狱 |
[25:42] | why are you here telling me and you’re not going with him, eh? | 为什么你跑来告诉我 而不是跟他一起 |
[25:47] | I would if he’d let me, but he’s already cut me out. | 如果他肯我当然愿意 但是他已拒绝我了 |
[25:49] | He says he’s square, but I know | 他说他没事 但是我知道 |
[25:50] | the son of a bitch is up to something. | 那个狗娘养的在计划点什么 |
[25:52] | So I figured, | 所以我想 |
[25:53] | if I ain’t running, I might asl tell you | 如果我不能逃跑 我也许该告诉你 |
[25:54] | and make my time in here a little bit easier. | 然后我在这的日子会好过点 |
[25:56] | Every man fantasizes about escaping from Sona. | 每个人都幻想逃出索纳监狱 |
[25:59] | Yeah, but they aren’t all in no-man’s-land with shovels. | 对 但不是每个人都可以在禁入区用铁铲铲地 |
[26:01] | I’m gave him the shovels. Get him out. | 铁铲是我给他的 轰他出去 |
[26:04] | I gave him shovels too, and guys to work with, just like you. | 我和你一样 也给过他铁铲 还有帮手 |
[26:06] | I worked in the prison he broke out of. | 我在他越狱的监狱工作 |
[26:12] | He said he was doing me a favor | 他说他是在帮我忙 |
[26:14] | fixing damage from a fire he started. | 修理火灾引起的破坏 他点的火 |
[26:16] | And you know what I got? | 而你知道我得到什么了吗 |
[26:17] | Hog-tied and left in a pipe under my own prison. | 四肢被捆 被丢在我自己监狱的下水道里 |
[26:23] | There’s nothing he can do. | 他做不了什么的 |
[26:25] | The soldiers are watching him. | 有士兵看着呢 |
[26:26] | That’s what I thought, | 我也曾那么想 |
[26:27] | until he tunneled out ofy guard’s room. | 直到他挖地道到我的保卫室 |
[26:30] | He’s buried something in a junction box out there | 我在外面的接线盒里埋了些东西 |
[26:32] | and covered it with dirt I saw him. | 然后用土盖住 我都看见了 |
[26:34] | Go see for yourself. | 你可以亲自去看 |
[26:35] | If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’. | 我要是骗你就不得好死 |
[26:42] | Trouble keeps finding you here in Sona, doesn’t it? | 你在索纳总是不顺心 是吧? |
[26:45] | Let’s take a walk, eh? | 我们来散散步吧 |
[26:54] | There are rumors about that you are trying to trick me. | 有传言说你在耍我 |
[26:56] | I’m just doing what I’m told. | 你让我做什么我就做什么 |
[26:57] | Oh? Let’s hope for your sake that’s true. | 为了你的小命着想 最好那是真话 |
[27:00] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[27:01] | But justmake sure, | 为了确认一下 |
[27:03] | let’s go on out to no-man’s-land | 我们去禁入区吧 |
[27:05] | and see what you buried there. | 看看你埋了什么 |
[27:19] | Just want to make sure | 只是想要确认下 |
[27:20] | my men are doing a good job for the colonel. | 我的人是否在为长官认真工作 |
[27:22] | Get in there. | 过去 |
[27:25] | Get in there. | 过去 |
[27:33] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[27:42] | Move the dirt. | 把土扒开 |
[27:43] | Now | 现在就做 |
[27:51] | It’s duct tape. | 这是传输管胶带 |
[27:52] | To fix the frayed wires. | 修补磨损的电线 |
[27:53] | That’s why the power was so inconsistent. | 这就是为什么电力这么不稳定的原因 |
[27:56] | I didn’t want the tape to come loose, | 我不想这些胶带松掉 |
[27:59] | so I packed it down with dirt. | 所以用土盖住 |
[28:05] | Beautiful. | 棒极了 |
[28:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:10] | I got to turn the main power switch back on. | 我得去把主开关打开 |
[28:12] | I had to turn it off, so we could work on the wires safely. | 我把它关掉了 因而我们能安全工作 |
[28:15] | I’ll come with you. | 我要跟你一起 |
[28:16] | It’s just a switch. | 只是去拉一下开关 |
[28:18] | I can handle it myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[28:19] | You can but you won’t. | 你是可以 但是你不能这么做 |
[28:32] | Hey, water boy, it’s back here. | 送水的小子 在这里呢 |
[28:39] | I don’t need the chain, just the cross. | 我不需要项链 只这个十字架 |
[28:41] | It’s the perfect size and it’s not real gold, | 它的大小适合 而且不是真金 |
[28:43] | so it won’t conduct current. | 所以我不会触电 |
[28:48] | Keep the circuit open | 电路一直循环 |
[28:49] | no power even when the main switch | 即使总开关打开了 |
[28:51] | is turned on. | 也没有电 |
[28:52] | Take the cross out | 把十字架拿出来 |
[28:55] | Sona lights up again. | 索纳的灯又亮了 |
[28:57] | Lechero find out you messed with his electric | 如果勒齐知道你们在电上搞鬼 |
[28:59] | you’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[29:00] | That’s why he can’t ever find out. | 他永远不会发现的 |
[29:06] | Now, don’t make me come get you. | 现在 别想让我接应你 |
[29:08] | Nobody back there can help you. | 这里没有人能帮你 |
[29:24] | Uh, it’s | 这 |
[29:25] | It’s some kind of mistake. | 出了点问题 |
[29:28] | It should be working. | 这应该行得通的 |
[29:30] | The only mistake I made was trusting you. | 我唯一的错误在于相信你 |
[29:32] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[29:54] | Transformer delay. | 变压器有延迟 |
[29:56] | It’s an old prison. | 这是座古老的监狱 |
[29:57] | Now, if you don’t mind | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[30:00] | I’d like to move into my new cell. | 我想搬进我的新牢房 |
[30:04] | Thank you for your words before, blanco. | 谢谢你的提醒 哥们 |
[30:07] | Working for Lechero, | 为勒齐工作 |
[30:09] | not an easy field to plow, comprende? | 是件苦差事 了解? |
[30:11] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I comprend. | 是呀 是呀 我知道 |
[30:14] | You and me, we’re | 你和我 我们是 |
[30:16] | amigos, Nieves. | 铁哥们 我是尼弗斯 |
[30:18] | When Lechero is in a better mood, | 当勒齐心情好的时候 |
[30:21] | I’m going to put in a goodord, help you, | 我会去帮你美言几句 |
[30:23] | how you say,”move up the ladder.” | 怎么说的来着 知恩图报 |
[30:25] | I appreciate | 我很感动 |
[30:26] | it, compadre, but I | 但是 |
[30:29] | was always taught | 我的经验是 |
[30:30] | that God helps those that help themselves. | 上帝会帮助那些想自救的人 |
[30:56] | Vaya con Dios. | 上帝与你同在 |
[31:03] | $15,000 | 15000美元 |
[31:04] | Why? Because that’s what he wanted. | -为什么? -因为那就是他想要的 |
[31:06] | Relax. I’ll get you the money. | 放松 我会给你钱的 |
[31:09] | And I will meet you there. Okay. | -我们一会见 -好的 |
[31:12] | How are you holding up? | 进展的如何? |
[31:14] | I just want to get this done. | 正要去把这搞定 |
[31:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:20] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[31:21] | I’m coming with you. Stay here. | -我跟着你 -呆在这 |
[31:23] | You expect me to stay here and wait? I don’t care what you do. | -你要我呆在这里空等? -我不在乎你做什么 |
[31:26] | You don’t care? Who the hell are you to say you don’t care? | 你不在乎? 你不在乎谁啊? |
[31:30] | You’re not the only one affected by this. | 你不是唯一一个受此事牵连的人 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I know; that’s the problem. | 是的 我知道 这正是问题所在 |
[31:33] | But you will still just run off and do whatever you want? | 那你还要继续去我行我素? |
[31:36] | What kind of a man are you that just | 你这人怎么 |
[31:37] | They killed Sara and put her head in a box | 他们杀了莎拉 把她的头放在了盒子里 |
[31:39] | And they’ve got my son | 他们绑架了我儿子 |
[31:52] | Oh, Linc, I’m . I’m sorry. | 林肯 对不起 |
[31:55] | You still here? | 你还在? |
[32:14] | Lechero wants to talk to you. | 勒齐想和你谈谈 |
[32:15] | I was just about to get a little trim. | 我只是去整了整头发 |
[32:17] | Lechero said I was looking all bhuttu | 勒齐说我可以找任何人的 |
[32:19] | It’ll wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[32:25] | Did you know about this? | 知道怎么回事么? |
[32:31] | Did you know anything about this? | 你真不知道怎么回事? |
[32:32] | Me? No No Nieves | 我? 不 不 尼弗斯 |
[32:36] | Nieves we was friends, man. | 尼弗斯 是我朋友 |
[32:37] | That’s right | 是呀 |
[32:41] | If you knew he was using and didn’t tell me | 如果你明知他在注射 却不告诉我 |
[32:44] | his death is on your head. | 他的死就算到你头上 |
[32:48] | Patron, Patron, Patron | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:50] | I don’t know nothing about drugs. | 毒品的事我一无所知 |
[32:52] | I don’t. I don’t. | 真不知道 |
[32:54] | I mean, hell, I | 我是说 上帝呀 我 |
[32:56] | I tried me some reefer when I was 12, | 我12岁就开始吸大麻 |
[32:58] | I almost coughed up a lung. | 我只剩半条命了 |
[33:10] | good | 很好 |
[33:12] | That’s good. | 那好 |
[33:14] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[33:21] | There appears to be an opening on my crew. | 似乎队伍不好带了 |
[33:34] | McGrady, here’s your cross back. | 麦格雷迪 你的十字架还给你 |
[33:37] | And, uh thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:40] | You’re a real smart guy. | 你真有才 |
[33:43] | What the hell are you doing in prison? | 你究竟来监狱干什么? |
[33:49] | Here. | 给 |
[33:54] | It’s perfect. | 很好 |
[33:56] | How did you get it? | 你怎么拿到它的? |
[33:58] | It’s what you wanted, right? | 这是你想要的 对么? |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:01] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:03] | So what’s the next step? | 那么接下来干什么? |
[34:03] | Uh we wait. | 静观其变 |
[34:06] | And I’ll keep you posted. | 保持联络 |
[34:13] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道你在干嘛么? |
[34:24] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[34:28] | When i fix electricity for reason, | 当在那修复电力时 |
[34:30] | but it can’t have been to make that fence sizzle | 不可能从围墙出去 |
[34:32] | like the third bloody rail. | 那样是白白送死 |
[34:33] | Unless you want to make the colonel happy. | 除非你想让狱官幸灾乐祸 |
[34:35] | Actually, it’s in both of our best | 事实上 这对我们都好 |
[34:36] | to make that fence as deadly as possible. | 就让围墙尽可能成为不可逾越的死亡线 |
[34:40] | Now all we have | 现在我们要做的 |
[34:40] | to do is wait for my brother to come through | 就是等着我哥哥 |
[34:42] | with the grave digger. | 带着掘墓人过来 |
[34:54] | This is good | 很不错 |
[34:57] | for a start | 是个好开端 |
[35:00] | But i want more | 但我希望更多 |
[35:02] | He wants more. | 他要更多 |
[35:05] | You said $15,000. | 你只说15000美元 |
[35:08] | You said $15,000 | 你说过15000美元的 |
[35:09] | Fifteen to listen | 15000不过是说说的 |
[35:10] | You said $15,000 You said $15,000 | 你说过15000美元的 |
[35:13] | We got it, Linc I got it | 我来处理 林肯 我来处理 |
[35:15] | i want big cash | 我要更多 |
[35:17] | understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:18] | calm down | 冷静 |
[35:20] | if it’s money you want | 看看你是不是要这个 |
[35:23] | No, no, no | 不要 不要 不要 |
[35:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么? |
[35:29] | We need him He will sell us | 我们需要他 |
[35:31] | out to the cops after he takes | 他拿到了我们的钱后 |
[35:32] | as much as he can from us. | 就会把我们出卖给警察的 |
[35:49] | He’s packing up to go. | 他在打包了 |
[35:53] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:55] | He’s going to betray you. Kill him. | 他会背叛你的 杀了他 |
[36:01] | Good news, Agent Mahone | 好消息 马宏探员 |
[36:03] | Due to the untimely | 由于胡安・尼弗斯 |
[36:04] | demise of Ser Juan Nieves, | 死得不是时候 |
[36:05] | I have now been promoted manager in charge of retail distribution | 我现在已被提升为分发物质的管理员 |
[36:10] | and customer liaison. | 并且负责和客户联络 |
[36:12] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[36:13] | All in due time. | 交易时间 |
[36:14] | Now, I’m not your momma, | 我不是你妈妈 |
[36:17] | and I ain’t one to wipe other’s noses, | 我也不会帮别人擦鼻涕 |
[36:19] | but let’s just say you’ve looked better. | 但我想说的是你看起来不怎么好 |
[36:22] | I want nothing from you. | 我不稀罕你的东西 |
[36:24] | But sure seems you need something. | 但我相信你需要点什么 |
[36:31] | On the arm. | 归你了 |
[36:33] | No strings attached. | 放心使用 |
[36:41] | Get your head straight, Alex. | 清醒点 阿历克斯 |
[37:06] | Come on in, man. | 进来 兄弟 |
[37:07] | Come watch the match. Come. | 过来看比赛 过来 |
[37:10] | Oh, yeah. You guys call this football down here, right? | 你们叫这个足球 是吗? |
[37:13] | Very good, very good. | 非常好 非常好 |
[37:15] | It’s World Cup football without the silly hats | 世界杯 不用戴着你们美国佬 |
[37:17] | you wear in America, | 那样的傻头盔 |
[37:19] | where they all jump on t each other | 横冲直撞 |
[37:20] | like a bunch of batty boys. | 像一群疯子 |
[37:23] | Have a seat. | 坐下来 |
[37:23] | Come. | 过来 |
[37:25] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[37:27] | Caf? | 咖啡? |
[37:34] | The only thing I hate more than a rat | 只有一件事情比老鼠更令我讨厌 |
[37:37] | is a rat with bad information. | 就是提供假情报的老鼠 |
[37:39] | Yeah, look, I’m sorry about all that, | 是的 我认同你的观点 |
[37:41] | but my information was good. | 但我的情报绝对不会错 |
[37:42] | It’s just that Scofield is a tricky bastard. | 只是斯科菲尔德实在是个狡猾的混蛋 |
[37:45] | He’ll try something again. You’ll see. | 他会再干其他事的 你等着看吧 |
[37:49] | Wait Wait a minute Wait a minute | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[37:51] | Come on, you guys. What are you doing to me? | 拜托 兄弟 你们要对我做什么 |
[37:52] | Come on I gave you good information | 拜托 我给了你们正确的情报 |
[37:55] | Scofield’s planning to escape I’m telling you | 我告诉你 斯科菲尔德在计划越狱 |
[37:57] | He’s a smart bastard | 他是个聪明的混蛋 |
[37:59] | Come on, you guys. Come on. What are you doing? | 拜托 兄弟 你们要干什么 |
[38:02] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[38:04] | No No. | 不要 不要 |
[38:05] | Look, I gave you good information. | 我给了你正确的情报 |
[38:10] | u said something this morning about, | 你今天早上说过 |
[38:12] | “If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’.” | 如果我说谎 我就不得好死 |
[38:14] | Just be thankful I don’t hold you to that. | 我没那么残忍 你要感谢我 |
[38:17] | Come on, Bagwell. | 拜托 蒂博格 |
[38:17] | Help me here, man Come on. | 帮下我 兄弟 拜托 |
[38:19] | Bagwell | 蒂博格 |
[39:32] | You left this in your old cell. | 你落下了这个在你的旧房间 |
[39:37] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢阿历克斯 |
[39:38] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[39:40] | It’s funny that you could forget something | 我觉得这么重要的东西你都能忘记 |
[39:42] | as important as this is. | 真的很搞笑 |
[39:45] | Well, I’m glad you found it for me. | 我很感激你为我找到了这个 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:51] | Oh. Oh, look. | 噢 看啊 |
[40:05] | You are breathing only by my grace, Michael. | 你是因为我的慈悲才活到现在 迈克 |
[40:08] | Now, you remember the next time that | 你给我记住 下一次 |
[40:11] | you’re going to send me on a goose chase. | 如果你还消遣我去做无用功 |
[40:13] | Okay? I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:14] | No, no. You did. | 不 你有 |
[40:16] | And you think you can manipulate me, | 你认为你能控制我 |
[40:19] | just like you did to Sucre and Tweener | 就像你对苏克雷和图纳做的一样 |
[40:24] | and Haywire. | 还有海威尔 |
[40:26] | I’m not your errand boy. | 我不是你的跑腿 |
[40:28] | I’m going to go with you when you escape, | 你逃出去的时候我要跟着你 |
[40:31] | and if you think, in any way | 如果你 无论怎么样 |
[40:36] | that you’ll leave me, | 想摆脱我 |
[40:38] | I will put this piece of metal right in that | 我会把这块金属插进这 |
[40:41] | very small space | 小小地方 |
[40:42] | right between your eyes. I will. | 就在你的双眼之间 我会的 |
[41:13] | how’s LJ? How’s Sara? | LJ和莎拉怎么样? |
[41:16] | They told me they’re fine. | 他们说他们很好 |
[41:18] | List, uh, the grave digger | 那个掘墓的人 |
[41:19] | is gone. | 不在了 |
[41:20] | What do you mean, he’s gone? | “不在了”是什么意思? |
[41:23] | Linc, we can’t do this without him. | 林肯 我们没他不能成事 |
[41:26] | We know, we know, that’s why we went to his supervisor | 我知道 所以我们才找了他的监护人 |
[41:28] | the guy who approves any hires for that job. | 这家伙能提供任何人这份工作 |
[41:31] | Turns out he could use some cash. | 只需要用点钱 |
[42:00] | Oye, man. Mail call. | 兄弟 有包裹 |
[42:12] | you’re running out of time | 你时间不多了 |
[42:44] | This is we’re getting out? | 我们这样逃出去吗? |
[42:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:47] | With a little help from an old friend. | 通过老朋友的一点帮助 |
[42:50] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[42:51] | Kesslivol. | 凯丝利氟 |
[42:52] | It’s a chemical that kills the odors caused by decomposing bodies. | 能消除尸体发臭的药品 |
[42:56] | And when heated to a certain degree | 可加热到一定的温度 |
[43:06] | it eats through steel. | 就能腐蚀钢铁 |