时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死的 你搞什么鬼? |
[00:05] | You know I havewhat you need | 看好了 我手上有你需要的东西 |
[00:06] | And I’ll give you the rest | 到时候我会给你另一半的 |
[00:07] | After I know that Sofia, lj | 前提是我确认索菲亚 lj |
[00:10] | They’re all safe. | 他们都平安无事 |
[00:17] | My book my book | 我的书 书呢 |
[00:20] | Get up | 起来 |
[00:23] | What is this place? | 这是哪里? |
[00:24] | Where we’re gonna make the exchange on our terms. | 是我们交易的地方 按我们的约定 |
[00:26] | An abandoned warehouse five miles down the road. | 沿路下去5英里的一个废弃仓库 |
[00:29] | Be there in 20 minutes with my son. | 20分钟内 带上我儿子到那儿 |
[00:31] | They must’ve closed all the roads out of Panama. | 他们一定关闭了所有离开 巴拿马城的道路 |
[00:32] | Papa, what do we do? | 爸爸 那我们怎么办? |
[00:34] | Whistler still pretending he’s a fisherman and all this? | 惠斯勒还在假装他的那套渔夫言论? |
[00:36] | Well, if he’s not a fisherman, what is he? | 如果他不是渔夫 他又是干什么的呢? |
[00:39] | I don’t care what he says | 我才不管他说什么 |
[00:40] | I don’t know anything about this Michael Scofield guy | 我根本不认识什么叫迈克・斯科菲尔德的家伙 |
[00:42] | You sure you don’t want to change your story Fernando? | 你确认还要继续撒谎下去吗 费尔南多? |
[00:46] | I guess this is where I say good-bye. | 我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方 |
[00:53] | Hey my truck | 抢我的皮卡 |
[00:56] | No | 不 |
[00:59] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[02:48] | Do you have a cell phone? | 能借用下手机吗? |
[02:51] | please | 电话请借我 |
[02:52] | It’s my daughter thanks | 是我女儿 谢谢 |
[03:01] | I lost them. you need to come and pick me up. | 我把他们甩了 赶紧过来接我 |
[03:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[03:11] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜电话那头是谁 |
[03:14] | If anything happens to him | 如果他有什么意外 |
[03:16] | That depends, doesn’t it? | 那要看情况了 不是吗? |
[03:19] | I’m at the warehouse, like you said. | 我已经到了你说好的仓库了 |
[03:21] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里? |
[03:22] | Chasing your buddy where do you think I am? | 你想我们还能去哪 在追逐你的伙伴呢 |
[03:24] | Well, why don’t you get back here. | 好吧 何不返回这里 |
[03:26] | I have lj and Sofia. I’m ready to do the exchange. | 我手上有lj和索菲亚 我准备好做交易了 |
[03:28] | Call you back. what? | -等我电话 -你说什么? |
[03:31] | The pl’s shot. | 计划搞砸了 |
[03:32] | She’s already there. all right. so now what? | -她已经到了 -好吧 那现在呢? |
[03:34] | It took me two weeks to hook up that warehouse. | 我花了2周时间布置那仓库 |
[03:36] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们总能想出对策的 |
[03:37] | I can fix this. that’s what I was trying to do. | 我能修复这一切 也是我正试图做的 |
[03:39] | You were calling them to pick you up. | 你打电话让他们来接你 |
[03:41] | So no one else would get hurt | 这样就不会再有人受到伤害了 |
[03:44] | You really think I would put anyone’s life at risk? | 你真以为我会让别人去冒险吗? |
[03:47] | You already ve. | 你早就这么做了 |
[04:04] | I-i can’t goac b to Sona, papa | 爸爸 我可不想回索纳监狱去 |
[04:06] | I can’t | 我回不了头的 |
[04:08] | You’re not going back to Sona. | 你不会回索纳监狱的 |
[04:26] | A couple of questions | 问几个问题 |
[04:28] | and you’ll be on your way | 然后就可以走了 |
[04:30] | We’re looking for | 我们正在寻找 |
[04:32] | four escaped convicts from Sona. | 四个从索纳监狱逃出来的逃犯 |
[04:36] | Have you seen any of these men? | 你见过这些人中的哪一个吗 |
[04:41] | Sorry.I don’t recognize any of them | 很抱歉 我不认识他们任何一个人 |
[04:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:57] | Pull over up there. | 把车开到这边来 |
[04:59] | We’re going to have to inspect your car. | 我们必须要检查你的车 |
[05:03] | But I thought you said | 但是我以为你是说 |
[05:04] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[05:06] | Now pull over. | 现在把车开过来 |
[05:28] | Do you want some water? | 你想喝水吗? |
[05:30] | Or do you want to tell me where Michael Scofield is? | 还是打算告诉我迈克・斯科菲尔德哪去了? |
[05:33] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[05:44] | You know, from the first day you started here, | 知道吗 打从你第一天来这里干活 |
[05:48] | I knew there was something off about you. | 我就知道这里面有什么猫腻 |
[05:53] | I guess I just know a con when I see one, huh? | 或与我能第一眼就分辨出是否是囚犯 |
[05:55] | Maybe you’ll get to be employee of the month. | 或许你能成为当月之星优秀员工 |
[06:32] | I’m waiting. | 我在等着 |
[06:33] | There’s been a change in venue. | 碰头点变了 |
[06:35] | Oh, well, well, well. | 噢 很好 |
[06:36] | I finally get to talk to the brains of the outfit. | 我终于有机会和幕后总策划交谈了 |
[06:39] | We’re at the Plaza De Francia. | 我们在法兰西广场 |
[06:41] | So you’re thinking public place, safety in numbers, | 你认为公众场合就来得更安全 |
[06:43] | Plenty of witnesses to protect you. | 有很多目击者来保护你们 |
[06:45] | I’m thinking public place, wanted men, police, | 在我看来 公众场合 通缉犯 警察 |
[06:49] | Lots of witnesses to identify you. | 众人都可以来指认你 |
[06:51] | Plaza de francia. ten minutes. | 10分钟内赶来法兰西广场 |
[06:54] | Be alone. | 单独来 |
[06:58] | Round everyone up. | 集合所有人 |
[07:54] | It’s anarchy in here we gotta hide | 这里一片混乱 我们得躲躲 |
[07:56] | I gotta I gotta help him. | 我得帮他 |
[07:58] | He’s the most hated person in here. | 他是这里最糟忌恨的家伙 |
[07:59] | If we start rubbin’ elbows with him again, then we’re gonna | 如果我们继续和他手挽手 那我们就 |
[08:01] | He gave me a home | 他给了我容身之所 |
[08:02] | He gave me third-degree burns down my back | 他给我的是背部三级灼伤 |
[08:04] | He can go to hell | 他早就该见鬼去了 |
[08:05] | I owe him this much. | 这些都是我亏欠他的 |
[08:08] | You don’t want to help, then don’t. | 你不想帮忙 那就别来 |
[08:10] | Get outta here shoo fly | 都给我滚开 小毛贼 |
[08:22] | Just a few more steps. it’s only a few more. | 快到了 还有几步 |
[08:24] | Then it’s home, sweet home. | 到家了 就快到了 |
[08:38] | This is my house | 这地方是我的 |
[08:50] | Easy, now. | 冷静点 |
[08:53] | Get out | 滚 |
[09:04] | Come on | 得了 |
[09:17] | He’s gonna get us killed. | 他会害死我们的 |
[09:18] | He’s gonna get us out of here. | 他能帮我们出去 |
[09:39] | Buenas. | 欢迎 |
[09:48] | What can I get you? | 要来点什么? |
[09:50] | Club soda. | 汽水 |
[10:02] | You been to panama before? | 以前来过巴拿马吗 |
[10:06] | First time. | 第一次来 |
[10:07] | What did you do back, uh, in the states? | 你在美国是干什么的? |
[10:14] | I-i’m in sort of a transitional period right now. | 我现在处于过渡期 |
[10:19] | In between jobs. | 工作老换来换去的 |
[10:21] | Oh. sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[10:25] | Yeah, we’ve all been there. | 大家都差不多 |
[10:27] | I’m sure something will come up before long. | 但我想不久后就会有改观的 |
[10:30] | I’m hoping it’s right around the corner. | 那希望能早点到来 |
[10:46] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:58] | You won’t be needing this anymore. | 你不需要这个了 |
[11:07] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[11:11] | You’re gonna give me some real information on Michael Scofield. | 告诉我关于迈克・斯科菲尔德 的确切消息 |
[11:15] | Or it’s gonna be your funeral. | 不然你就等死吧 |
[11:18] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[11:21] | I don’t know how to reach him, I swear. | 我发誓 我真不知道怎么找到他 |
[11:28] | Well, which one is it gonna be, papi? | 哪条路? 你自己选 老兄 |
[11:53] | Hello, Gretchen. | 你好 格雷琴 |
[11:55] | Where’s Whistler? | 惠斯勒在哪? |
[11:56] | Over my right shoulder. | 在我右手边 |
[12:02] | You know, you’re the first to ever break out of sona? | 知道么 你是第一个从索纳逃出来的 |
[12:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[12:10] | Bring them out. | 带他们出来 |
[12:12] | I’ve worked with a lot of intelligent people | 我和很多的聪明人打过交道 |
[12:14] | In this business, Michael, but you | 迈克 但是 你是 |
[12:16] | Maybe you wouldn’t have to worry about the company trying | 或许 你要是能站到组织那一边 |
[12:19] | To kill you if you were on their side. | 就不必担心有人要杀你了 |
[12:21] | They certainly pay well. | 而且他们报酬丰厚 |
[12:32] | There they are. | 他们就在那 |
[12:33] | Give me Whistler and I will give you lj. | 把惠斯勒交给我 我就把lj给你 |
[12:46] | If you move, you’rdead. | 你敢乱来 我就开枪 |
[12:51] | Wait for hand-off. | 等候命令 |
[12:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:09] | What the hell is he doing? | 他搞什么鬼? |
[13:10] | I’ve lost him. | 失去目标 |
[13:11] | This is not the point | 这里不是交易地点 |
[13:12] | Of the exchange. this is just a confirmation | 这只是确认下罢了 |
[13:14] | That everyone’s still alive. | 看看是否都还活着 |
[13:15] | They’re alive. let’s trade. | 都活着 交换吧 |
[13:17] | You’ll get a call in five minutes | 5分钟后你会接到电话 |
[13:19] | Telling you where to go next. | 到时自会告诉你去哪里 |
[13:21] | And when the exchange is over | 交易结束后 |
[13:23] | And lj is safe, | 等lj 也安全了 |
[13:25] | You and I are gonna spend some quality time. | 我再跟你好好聚聚 |
[13:29] | When the exchange is over, | 等交易结束 |
[13:31] | You better run for your life. | 你最好快点逃命 |
[13:48] | Open it. | 打开 |
[13:51] | Remove the tarp | 把油布拿下来 |
[13:55] | I think I would have noticed if | 我想如果有人爬上我的卡车的话 |
[13:56] | someone had climbed on my track | 我肯定会发现的 |
[13:57] | Do I have to repeat | 还要我重复 |
[13:58] | everything I say to you? | 我刚才说的话吗? |
[14:00] | Remove the damn tarp | 把那该死的油布揭开 |
[14:01] | or we’ll impound your track | 不然我们就扣留你的车 |
[14:13] | It’s fertilizer. | 是肥料 |
[14:21] | Just get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[14:24] | Go. | 走 |
[14:57] | Gracias, papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[14:59] | One more stop. | 还有一站 |
[15:23] | There’s a storm brewing out there in the yard. | 下面开始暴动了 |
[15:26] | You tell them | 去告诉他们 |
[15:27] | Come in. I’m not scared. | 尽管来 我不怕他们 |
[15:29] | Well, I am. | 我怕 |
[15:31] | You might want to put that down. | 那东西 还是放下吧 |
[15:51] | Oh, Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[15:54] | You’re the last one I’d expect to see at my side. | 真没想到帮我的人会是你 |
[15:57] | I take offense, patron. | 我始终站强大这方 老大 |
[15:59] | I’ve had many foot-washers. | 我有过很多提鞋的人 |
[16:01] | Many men have come in with sheep’s clothing, | 很多都披着伪善的外衣 |
[16:04] | Only to let the wolf come out. | 到后来就全部暴露本性了 |
[16:09] | I am not trying to hurt you. I am trying to save you. | 我不想害你 只是想要帮你 |
[16:13] | Save me? | 帮我? |
[16:14] | I’m gonna die here. | 我会死在这 |
[16:16] | Your life is in jeopardy just being with me. | 和我待这儿 就是死路一条 |
[16:18] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[16:22] | As I was being escorted back inside today, one of the guards | 当我刚才被押回来的时候 |
[16:26] | Offered us a chance to buy our freedom. | 有一个警卫说 我们有机会买回自由 |
[16:30] | If a guard spoke to you, he was lying. | 如果警卫跟你说 那他就是在骗你 |
[16:32] | It’s impossible to get out. | 出去根本不可能 |
[16:35] | Maybe you’ve been too busy dying to notice, | 也许你还没注意到就被警卫毙了 |
[16:37] | But there’s a new colonel outside those gates. | 但是外面来了个新军官 |
[16:39] | Little suzy Sona ain’t playing so hard | 小小的索纳监狱现在看管 |
[16:42] | To get no more. she has her price. | 没那么严了 有钱就行 |
[16:44] | And we gonna need some money. | 我们需要一笔钱 |
[16:46] | No. | 没有 |
[16:48] | No. | 没有 |
[16:51] | Then you will die in here. | 那么你就死在这吧 |
[17:01] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[17:02] | The lobby of the museum of antiquities. | 古代博物馆的大厅 |
[17:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:05] | Because that’s where Whistler is. | 因为惠斯勒在那 |
[17:07] | You’re overthinking things. | 你太精明了 |
[17:09] | I’ve seen it too many times before. | 我以前见识过太多了 |
[17:11] | The first plan goes to hell and then you start tap-dancing, | 第一个计划失败 你就开始虚张声势了 |
[17:13] | And, trust me, it always ends badly. | 相信我 计划终归会流产 |
[17:16] | You have five minutes. | 你有5分钟 |
[17:34] | Unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[17:40] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[17:48] | What’s so funny? | 有什么高兴的 |
[17:49] | You. | 你呀 |
[17:50] | Thinking you can outsmart my uncle. | 以为你比我叔叔更聪明? |
[17:56] | Walk. | 走 |
[18:08] | Metal detectors. | 金属探测器 |
[18:10] | And here I thought we were building a circle of trust. | 我想在这里我们会建立起一种信任 |
[18:13] | Come to the southwest corner of the first floor. | 过来一楼的西南角 |
[18:15] | Fine. | 好 |
[18:17] | But that’s it. | 这样就够了 |
[18:18] | No more stops on your guided tour. | 不要再玩花样了 |
[18:20] | If I don’t walk out of here with Whistler, | 如果我没有带着惠斯勒走出这个地方 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna snap lj’s neck. | 我就抹了lj的脖子 |
[18:24] | And yes, I can do it. | 当然 我说到做到 |
[18:29] | Here we go. | 我们行动吧 |
[18:33] | Is everyone in position? | 每个人都准备好了吗 |
[18:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:39] | Last bottle of rum. | 最后一瓶朗姆酒 |
[18:41] | Good-bye, patron. | 再见了 老大 |
[18:46] | How much do they want? | 他们要多少钱 |
[18:50] | $50,000. | 5万 |
[18:53] | No. | 不可能 |
[18:54] | We’re not in tijuana haggling over a ket. | 我们可不是在提华纳为了一块地毯讨价还价 |
[18:57] | We’re talking about your life. | 我们是为了你的命 |
[18:59] | Even if I could find the money, | 即使我可以 弄到那笔钱 |
[19:03] | Who could I trust to bring it in? | 我能让谁给带进来 |
[19:07] | There is one person. | 就有那么一个人 |
[19:17] | How do you know James? | 你怎么认识詹姆斯的 |
[19:18] | You’re working my last nerve. move your ass. | 你在挑战我最后的防线吗 快走 |
[19:30] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[19:33] | Everybody stays cool and we will all walk out of here. | 每个人都给我冷静点 我们都会走出去的 |
[19:36] | As soon as we get lj, you get Whistler. | 我们一得到lj 你就得到惠斯勒 |
[19:45] | But lj ces to us first. | lj先到我们这边来 |
[19:56] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[19:58] | lj Lj. | |
[20:10] | Thank god, you’re safe. | 感谢上帝 你还好好的 |
[20:22] | What about the coordinates? | 坐标呢 |
[20:25] | You said first thing you would do once | 你说过的 你见到惠斯勒以后 |
[20:27] | You had whistler was to get the rest of the coordinates. | 就只要剩余的坐标 |
[20:31] | Is she serious? | 她不是开玩笑吧? |
[20:37] | I’ll give her exactly whathe wants | 我们走出这里的时候 |
[20:39] | When we get out of here. | 我会给她她想要的 |
[20:40] | But darling, it’s not safe. we need to go. | 但是亲爱的 这里不安全 我们得走了 |
[20:42] | I want to see them. | 我要看看他们 |
[20:49] | Sofia, come on. | 索菲亚 快走吧 |
[20:51] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里 |
[20:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[20:53] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[20:54] | You otwrthose numbers on a piece of paper. | 你把那些数字写在一张纸上了 |
[20:56] | I gave her half at sona. | 在索纳我给了她一半 |
[20:58] | I promised to give her the other half now. | 我答应现在要给她另一半的 |
[20:59] | I know what I said, and we’ll discuss it later. | 我知道我说过的话 等会儿再谈这个好吧 |
[21:01] | Come on. welcome to the real world. | 真相大白了是吧 |
[21:03] | I’m sick of jumping through hoops | 我早厌烦了 |
[21:04] | To keep your princess in a bubble. | 整天把你的公主当宝贝似的照顾 |
[21:05] | It is time to go. this is between us. | -是时候该走了 -这是我俩之间的事 |
[21:07] | Where are the coordinates, Susan? | 坐标在哪里 苏珊? |
[21:09] | There are no coordinates. | 没有坐标这回事好了吧 |
[21:24] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[21:30] | Come on. | 赶紧 |
[21:34] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[21:39] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[21:40] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[21:41] | Stop kidding yourself. | 别闹了 |
[21:42] | It’s time to leave. | 该走了 |
[21:51] | And what the hell are you still doing here? | 你还留在这里干什么 |
[21:53] | If I were you and I couldn’t bring weapons inside, | 如果我是你的话 武器带不进来 |
[21:55] | I’d have agents at every exit | 我肯定会叫几个特工守在门口 |
[21:57] | Ready to shoot as soon as we stepped outside. | 等我们一出去就开枪 |
[22:00] | Well, then it really doesn’t matter | 所以你从哪个门出去都无所谓 |
[22:01] | What exit you take, does it? | 是吧 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna go out that door. | 我从那个门走哦 |
[22:05] | Maybe you should take that door. | 也许你们该从那个门走 |
[22:08] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[22:09] | That door is locked in the event of an emergency. | 紧急情况下那个门会被锁上 |
[22:13] | What emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[22:14] | This one. | 这个 |
[22:24] | We’re all walking out of here. | 我们走出去 一起 |
[22:39] | That’s very dramatic, calling the cops on yourself. | 很戏剧化哦 自己把警察找过来 |
[22:41] | You must really want to go back to Sona. | 看来你真的很想回索纳哦 |
[22:43] | They’re not looking for a con, Gretchen, | 他们不是来抓逃犯的 格雷琴 |
[22:45] | They’re looking for a thief. | 他们是来抓小偷的 |
[22:47] | Whatever I told you, it was always to protect you. | 我跟你说过的一切都是为了保护你 |
[22:50] | You’ll understand, if you just let me explain. | 让我解释吧 你肯定会理解我的 |
[23:08] | Lie down | 躺下 |
[23:11] | All this because I knew Michael Scofield? | 你们这么做 就因为我认得迈克・斯科菲尔德 |
[23:14] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[23:15] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[23:19] | Lie down now | 马上躺下 |
[23:26] | Even if I knew | 就算我知道 |
[24:00] | Yes? | 喂 |
[24:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:08] | It’ll be here shortly. | 马上到 |
[24:12] | Now that we have the money, | 拿到钱之后 |
[24:14] | How do we get it to the guard? | 怎么送到狱警手里 |
[24:18] | We don’t. | 不送给狱警 |
[24:25] | What do you mean, we don’t? we-we-we were supposed | 什么意思 不送? 我们说好 |
[24:27] | To bribe the guard that was the plan | 买通狱警的啊 这是计划啊 |
[24:39] | This is the plan. | 这才是计划 |
[24:41] | This is business. | 这是正经事 |
[24:43] | And you, of all people, should understand. | 你们所有人 都会理解我 |
[24:50] | Help me hold him down. | 帮我把他按住 |
[24:51] | What the hell you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[24:53] | Do it. | 快点 |
[24:55] | Do it | 快点 |
[24:59] | Teodoro | 蒂博格 |
[25:01] | Teodoro Teodoro | 蒂博格 蒂博格 |
[25:06] | It’s just a matter of time, anyway. | 反正我死是早晚的事 |
[25:14] | But from one thief to another | 但是死在这两个小偷手里 |
[25:18] | out of respect, | 给我点尊严吧 |
[25:21] | Make it quick. | 痛快点 |
[25:26] | If you don’t fight me, | 只要你不反抗 |
[25:28] | I will. | 我就会让你痛快点的 |
[25:43] | Adios, homey. | 走好 朋友 |
[26:33] | Over here. | 这里有问题 |
[26:36] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | I found this in his pocket. | 在他口袋里发现这个 |
[26:41] | Would you care | 你能解释一下 |
[26:42] | To explain this? | 这是什么吗 |
[26:43] | I’ve got no idea what it is. | 我不知道 |
[26:47] | It’s from the gift ship. | 在博物馆纪念品店买的 |
[26:49] | It’s plastic. | 这是塑料的 |
[26:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse us. | 现在我们能走了吗 |
[26:55] | What? | 又怎么了? |
[26:56] | Stay where you are. | 别动 |
[26:57] | Why? where is your identification? | -为什么? -你的身份证呢? |
[27:17] | Sofia | 索菲亚 |
[27:29] | Sofia | 索菲亚 |
[27:34] | Dad, dad you can’t do this. | 爸爸 爸爸你不能这样 |
[27:37] | You can’t do this. | 不能留下来 |
[27:38] | The cops are gonna start asking questions. we gotta go. | 警察会起疑了 我们必须快离开 |
[27:46] | What are you gonna do, James? you go back there, | 詹姆斯 你想怎样? 如果你回去 |
[27:49] | You’ll get arrested, and that won’t do any of us any good. | 就会被抓 这对我们都没好处 |
[27:57] | I ought to kill you right now for what you’ve done to her | 凭你对她的所作所为我就该杀了你 |
[27:59] | Enough | 够了 |
[28:04] | I did what I had to do to get you out, period | 我这样做都是为了把你救出来 明白吗 |
[28:07] | You remember what’s at stake, James. | 别忘了什么才是生死攸关 詹姆斯 |
[28:41] | Stop the van. I can’t leave her. | 停车 我不能丢下她 |
[28:43] | She already left you. | 她已经抛弃你了 |
[28:47] | I’m not gonna leave her | 我不会扔下她 |
[28:49] | Dad dad, you’ve got to go | 爸爸 你得离开 |
[28:51] | Hey, I’ll stay with her | 我会守着她 |
[28:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:53] | You’ve got to go. | 你得走了 |
[28:55] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[28:56] | Go go | 走 走 |
[29:04] | Hey, could I get some help? | 谁来帮帮我? |
[29:07] | Do you have everything? | 你都准备好了吧? |
[29:10] | The book is gone. | 我的书不见了 |
[29:12] | What do you mean, gone? | 什么叫不见了? |
[29:19] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[29:23] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[29:25] | He’s | 他 |
[29:26] | He’s really | 他真的 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[29:36] | How do you want me to give you this? | 我怎么给你这些? |
[29:38] | The guards, they won’t | 那些警卫 |
[29:40] | Let me in anymore. I only want | -不会再让我进去了 -我只想得到 |
[29:41] | What I asked for. | 我需要的东西 |
[29:44] | Hold on to the rest for a few days. | 先等几天 |
[29:54] | If you were to consider leaving | 如果你想 |
[29:55] | With all that, well | 携款逃跑 那 |
[29:57] | I just want you to know I’d be very cross with you. | 我会非常生气的 |
[30:01] | I’ve been known to have | 众所周知 |
[30:02] | A bit of a temper problem | 如果有人背叛我 |
[30:05] | When betrayed. | 我会大发雷霆的 |
[30:08] | No. | 不会的 |
[30:10] | A deal’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[30:12] | You’ve done so much for me. | 你为我做了那么多 |
[30:14] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[30:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:44] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等着你 |
[31:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[31:50] | Where is Michael Scofield? | 迈克・斯科菲尔德在哪里? |
[31:52] | Where is Michael Scofield? | 迈克・斯科菲尔德在哪里? |
[31:57] | Stop. | 好了 |
[32:00] | This is not working. | 这不管用 |
[32:02] | A few minutes more | 过几分钟他就.. |
[32:05] | Pull him out there. | 把他拖出来 |
[32:06] | Toss him inside. | 扔进去 |
[32:23] | Espera | 等等 |
[32:28] | If it’s him | 如果是他 |
[32:30] | You’re gonna find out where they are, | 你就问清楚他们在哪里 |
[32:33] | Or I’m gonna answer it myself, | 不然我会自己接 |
[32:34] | So they can hear you scream when I blow your head off. | 让他们听见你中枪而死的惨叫声 |
[32:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:48] | Sucre. thank god. | 感谢上帝 苏克雷 |
[32:50] | When you didn’t show up at the boat, i | 你没在船那里出现 我还以为 |
[32:52] | I’m really sorry about that, papi. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[32:54] | I got into a little bit of trouble here at work | 我的工作有点麻烦 |
[32:57] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[33:03] | You guys get lj? | 你们救出LJ了吗? |
[33:04] | Yeah. he he’s fine. | 是的 他很好 |
[33:06] | What about Linc? | 林肯怎么样? |
[33:07] | Is he okay? | 他好吗? |
[33:08] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[33:10] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事? |
[33:13] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[33:15] | It all worked out. | 一切都顺利 |
[33:19] | I’m about to catch the bus, papi. take care. | 我要去坐公车了 伙计 保重 |
[33:23] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[33:28] | Kill me if you want. | 杀了我吧 |
[33:31] | Wrong, papi. | 你错了 伙计 |
[33:34] | You’re gonna wish we had. | 我会让你求生不得 求死不能 |
[33:48] | Lechero is dead | 勒齐已经死了 |
[33:56] | Lechero is dead | 勒齐已经死了 |
[33:59] | I come before you now to bury the man | 我在此将他埋葬 |
[34:05] | not to praise him, | 并不是要赞扬他什么 |
[34:08] | For there is nothing praiseworthy | 因为他在这里残酷的统治 |
[34:10] | About his rule here. | 根本就没有值得赞扬之处 |
[34:13] | Having one of our own dictate to us? | 让我们其中的一员发号施令? |
[34:17] | Well, that’s just not the natural order. | 那可不符合自然规律 |
[34:20] | All cons are equal | 在这里都是平等的 |
[34:30] | I have the last remnants | 我这里还剩余一些 |
[34:34] | Of Lechero’s cruel empire in my hand. | 勒齐剥削来的财富 |
[34:39] | An empire which I willingly participated in | 我曾渴望加入他们之中 |
[34:44] | And witnessed first-hand. | 也曾目睹他们的恶行 |
[34:50] | Money made off of your backs | 这些钱 都是压榨你们而来 |
[34:55] | And off the backs of your family | 全是出自你们的辛劳 |
[34:59] | It’s yours. | 现在这些是你们的了 |
[35:01] | And I’m here to tell you, | 我要说的是 |
[35:03] | I’m giving it back. | 我要将它们物归原主 |
[35:12] | Giving it back, brothers. | 物归原主 弟兄们 |
[35:19] | Giving it back | 全都还给你们 |
[35:27] | Giving it back | 还给你们 |
[35:37] | Welcome home papi. | 欢迎回家 伙计 |
[35:45] | We’re all equal. | 我们都是平等的 |
[35:49] | We’re all equal. | 我们都是平等的 |
[36:21] | She’s gonna be okay. good. | -她会没事的 -太好了 |
[36:28] | Uncle Mike, um | 迈克叔叔 |
[36:31] | I wanted to wait until we were safe to do this, | 我一直想等到我们安全以后再给你 |
[36:35] | But | 可是 |
[36:37] | I found this in the room where Sara and I were he | 在莎拉和我被囚禁的屋子里我找到了这个 |
[36:42] | I thought you might want to have it. | 我想也许你需要它 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | How’s Sofia doing? | 索菲亚怎么样了? |
[37:25] | She’s good. good. | -她很好 -好的 |
[37:27] | The cops will be leaving soon. | 警察很快会离开 |
[37:28] | You can go up and see her, then. | 然后你就能上去看看她了 |
[37:30] | Good. | 太好了 |
[37:31] | She wanted me to tell you something. | 她想让我告诉你 |
[37:34] | She said there’s something | 在她公寓的 |
[37:35] | In her apartment underneath her bed. | 床底 |
[37:37] | Something about Whistler. I’m not interested. | -有一些关于惠斯勒的情报 -我不感兴趣 |
[37:42] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[37:45] | Michael, this is over. | 迈克 已经结束了 |
[37:46] | It’s done. | 到此为止了 |
[37:49] | I said,”what is it?” | 我问 那是什么? |
[38:09] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[38:13] | And you owe him for my drinks. | 我的饮料你付钱 |
[38:17] | Give us a minute? | 能让我们单独呆会儿吗 |
[38:29] | It’s a nice tip. | 出手挺大方 |
[38:32] | She handles the money. | 她付了我钱 |
[38:41] | You in? | 加入吗 |
[38:43] | She’d better be able to handle a lot more than that. | 若她能付比那更多的钱 |
[38:46] | Because if she has done | 因为如果她真如你所想 |
[38:48] | What you think she has Sara | 那样做了 那么莎拉 |
[38:53] | she’s the weak link. | 她才是突破点 |
[38:56] | And he will find her. | 斯科菲尔德会找到她 |
[38:59] | And then scofield will find you | 接着他会发现你 |
[39:02] | and me. | 和我 |
[39:06] | And I’m not paying for your mess. | 那时我不会为你所做的一切负责 |
[39:08] | Are you in or are you out? | 加入与否? |
[39:15] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[39:46] | Linc? | 林肯? |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:48] | I need your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | “jason lief.” | 杰森 利夫 |
[40:06] | You heard of this guy? | 你听说过这家伙? |
[40:10] | No, but if he’s important to Whistler, | 没有 但如果他对惠斯勒很重要的话 |
[40:13] | He’s important to me. | 那对我也很重要 |
[40:15] | Whoa, slow down, Michael. | 冷静点 迈克 |
[40:16] | I get to Whistler, I get to Gretchen. no, no, no, no. | -我要去找惠斯勒和格雷琴 -别 别这样 |
[40:19] | This is the one chceanou, me and lj have of sticking toge | 这是唯一的机会了 我们和lj可以 |
[40:21] | They killed Sara, Linc. | 他们杀了莎拉 林肯 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很难过 |
[40:33] | You know listen, man, i | 你知道 听着 伙计 我 |
[40:36] | I did everything I could, you know. | 我已经竭尽所能 |
[40:38] | Everything. | 我所能做的一切 |
[40:39] | I know you did. | 我全明白 |
[40:44] | But I gotta go. | 但我必须去 |
[41:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |