时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
[00:03] | They refer to it as “Scylla.” | 他们称它锡拉 |
[00:05] | It’s like the company’s black book. | 是一本”公司”的黑皮书 |
[00:07] | What’s that? Wireless hard drive that swallows up | 那是什么 可以在十码内获取 |
[00:10] | any electronic data within ten feet of it. | 任何电子信息的无线硬盘 |
[00:12] | And the information embedded in Scylla? | 能接收储存在锡拉里的信息吗 |
[00:14] | If we can get close enough… | 如果靠得够近的话 |
[00:15] | it’s ours. | 就能得到了 |
[00:17] | If Scylla was like a pizza, | 如果锡拉是一张饼 |
[00:19] | all we got’s a slice. | 我们只得到了一块 |
[00:20] | So Scylla isn’t one card, | 锡拉不只一张卡 |
[00:22] | it’s six. | 是六张 |
[00:23] | They killed my boy. | 他们杀了我儿子 |
[00:25] | I need to find out who did it. | 我要找出谁是干的 |
[00:27] | Rise and shine, bitch. | 婊子 天亮了 |
[00:29] | Breakfast. | 吃早饭了 |
[00:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:32] | Cole Pfeiffer, | 科尔・普发 |
[00:33] | Gregory White here. | 我是 格里高里・怀特 |
[00:34] | I’ll see you at GATE first thing tomorrow. | 我会明天早上在伽特公司见你 |
[00:36] | And I will personally hand you | 而且 我会亲自给你 |
[00:38] | your bonus check. | 你的花红支票 |
[00:39] | Sara Tancredi’s | 莎拉・唐克雷蒂在很安全的地方 |
[00:40] | somewhere safe, ist she, Bruce? | 是不是 布鲁斯 |
[00:45] | So tell me, where is Sara? | 告诉我 莎拉在什么地方 |
[00:49] | Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶 |
[00:50] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[00:52] | It wasn’t a meeting | 这不仅是两个锡拉持卡人 |
[00:53] | between two Scylla cardholders, Agent Self. | 会面 赛尔夫探员 |
[00:55] | It was a meeting | 所有 |
[00:57] | between all six cardholders. | 六个持卡人都在那儿 |
[00:58] | So now we know who has the other | 所以我们已经知道 |
[01:00] | five cards. | 其他五张卡在谁手里 |
[01:12] | Hey. You got anything off the video? | 嘿 你从录像中看出什么了吗? |
[01:16] | It’s a camera phone 50 feet away. | 这是在50码外用手机录的 |
[01:19] | So, it’s pretty grainy. | 所以 画面比较粗糙 |
[01:21] | Still printing. | 还在打印 |
[01:25] | You ever been on one of those? | 你坐过那种船吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:30] | I was still drinking at the time, | 那个时候我还是个酒鬼 |
[01:32] | so I don’t remember much. | 所以 我没什么太多的印象 |
[01:33] | Um, | 嗯 |
[01:35] | told I was a lot of fun. | 他们说我那时总出丑 |
[01:37] | You? | 你呢 |
[01:39] | No. | 不 |
[01:40] | Not a lot of yachts where I’m from. | 我以前住的地方没有多少船 |
[01:44] | I always kind of wanted to live on one. | 我一直都向往住在那种船上 |
[01:47] | I thought it’d be nice to have the ocean as my front yard. | 我一直以为面朝大海是件不错的事 |
[01:49] | The ocean is your front yard. | 现在大海就近在你眼前 |
[01:54] | What’s wrong with the SS Minnow back there? | 你觉得我以前做的纸鸭子怎么样 |
[01:57] | Nothing. | 挺好的 |
[01:58] | You really want to drop that thing in the water someday | 你难道真想把那个放到水上 |
[02:01] | and sail off to parts unknown? | 让它带着你去神秘的地方 |
[02:03] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[02:05] | As long as it’s you and me. | 只要你和我在一起 |
[02:08] | I like the sound of that. | 你嘴真甜 |
[02:11] | Yo, papi. | 嘿 伙计 |
[02:14] | We got something. | 有发现了 |
[02:23] | One day. | 总有那么一天的 |
[02:30] | What’ve we got? | 发现了什么 |
[02:32] | Uh, we got a, we got a license plate. | 我们发现了一张车牌 |
[02:35] | It’s a printout from the camera phone. | 从手机录像里打印出来的 |
[02:37] | The numbers are | 数字很不清楚 |
[02:39] | fuzzy, though. The whole damn thing’s fuzzy. | 所有的东西都不清楚 |
[02:41] | Forget the numbers. | 不要管那车牌号了 |
[02:42] | What’s that next to the plate? | 车牌旁边是什么 |
[02:43] | Looks like a sticker. | 看起来是一张贴纸 |
[02:44] | -DMV? -That’s a flag. | -DMV? -那是一面旗 |
[02:45] | It’s a diplomatic plate. | 是外交部的车牌 |
[02:47] | The Six Ps, guys. | 伙计们 六个P |
[02:48] | When I supervised 32 COs | 以前我在福克斯河管理32个 |
[02:49] | back at Fox River– it was the Six Ps made it happen. | 小组的时候 就是全靠这六个p来实现的 |
[02:52] | Can you blow it up? | 你能放大吗 |
[02:53] | I need to see more detail. | 我得仔细看看 |
[02:55] | I’m already on it. | 我正在做了 |
[02:56] | Prior, Planning, Prevents, | 准备 计划 预防 |
[02:57] | -Piss-Poor, Performance. -How about you | 无视 贬低 表现 |
[02:59] | quit shaking your ass and say what’s on your mind? | 别抱怨了 说说你的想法 |
[03:01] | The second step. | 那个第二步 |
[03:03] | Deciphering the cards. | 破解内容 |
[03:04] | The break-in. We need to plan. | 入侵行动 我们需要计划一下 |
[03:05] | Agent Self will provide that information. | 赛尔夫探员会给我们那些资料 |
[03:08] | You worked with Whistler. | 你和惠斯勒在一起呆过 |
[03:10] | Didn’t he say anything about a location? | 他有没有提过一个地点 |
[03:11] | Wasn’t that in his bird book? | 会不会是在那本关于鸟的书上 |
[03:13] | Which T-Bag has. | 但是在帝博格手里 |
[03:15] | If he made it out of Sona alive. | 如果他活着逃出了索纳监狱 |
[03:17] | Finding where the break-in is doesn’t mean anything | 找到突破口根本没有意义 |
[03:19] | if we don’t have the cards. | 因为我们没有那些卡 |
[03:21] | Here’s your flag. | 这就是那面旗 |
[03:24] | Algeria? Turkey. | 阿尔及利亚? 土耳其 |
[03:27] | Find out where the Turkish Consul is in town. | 找到土耳其领事馆在哪里 |
[03:30] | You know what? Get with the program. | 听着 到你出场了 |
[03:32] | You’re up. | 你去找 |
[03:33] | Uh, his name’s Erol Tabak. | 他的名字是埃罗・特巴克 |
[03:35] | -Consulate is downtown. -Yeah, but | -领事馆在市中心 -但是 |
[03:37] | we can’t get into the consulate. | 我们进不去领事馆 |
[03:38] | We can follow him from there. | 我们可以从那里开始跟踪他 |
[03:40] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[03:42] | I’m gonna stay back and work on the video. | 我想留下来研究一下录像 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:50] | -One day. -one day. | -会有那么一天的 -一定会 |
[03:59] | Cole Pfeiffer. | 科尔・普发 |
[04:01] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[04:02] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[04:03] | Pfeiffer. | 普发 |
[04:05] | P-f-e-i-f-e P-f-e-i-f-e… | |
[04:06] | Damn it! | 科尔・普发 |
[04:08] | Cole Pfeiffer. | 科尔・普发 |
[04:09] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[04:10] | No. | 不对 |
[04:13] | No. | 不对 |
[04:14] | Call me Cole, please. | 叫我科尔吧 |
[04:17] | P-f-e-i-f… e… P-f-e-i-f… e… | |
[04:19] | Damn! | 操 |
[04:24] | That’s what we’re doing here. | 这就是我们要做到的 |
[04:25] | That’s what we’re doing here at GATE. | 这就是我们伽特公司要做到的 |
[04:26] | And I would encourage all of you to… | 我会鼓励你们所有人 |
[04:28] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[04:33] | P-f-e-i-f-f-e-r. P-f-e-i-f-f-e-r. | |
[04:36] | …f-e-r. …f-e-r. | |
[04:37] | P-f-e-i-f… P-f-e-i-f… | |
[04:38] | P-f-e-i-f-f-e-r. P-f-e-i-f-f-e-r. | |
[04:45] | What do diplomats usually do? | 外交官平时都干什么 |
[04:47] | Not a whole lot, but they park anywhere they want. | 也没什么事 就是能随意停车 |
[04:49] | Put this on the dash. | 把这个放在车前面 |
[04:55] | Can we get any closer? | 我们还能再靠近点吗 |
[05:04] | That’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[05:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:10] | We’re copying. | 正在拷贝 |
[05:11] | He’s got the card on him. | 卡在他身上 |
[05:12] | Hell yes. | 太好了 |
[05:16] | That’s his wife? | 他老婆吗 |
[05:18] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[05:24] | You lost it. | 没信号了 |
[05:25] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[05:27] | Dude, I don’t know | 我也不知道 |
[05:28] | what to tell you other than you lost it. | 我只能告诉你没有信号了 |
[05:29] | It’s gone, man. | 什么都没有 |
[05:30] | We lost it. | 没信号了 |
[05:31] | What! | 什么 |
[05:32] | How did we lose him? | 怎么可能收不到 |
[05:33] | We’re right next to him. | 我们就在他旁边 |
[05:34] | He’s not the cardholder. | 卡不在他那儿 |
[05:37] | She is. | 在他老婆那儿 |
[05:48] | We gotta get out here now before we get made. | 我们最好在被发现之前赶快离开 |
[05:51] | Come on, go! Go! | 快点 走 走 |
[06:40] | You know what we’ve got in common, right? | 我们有些共同点 你知道吧 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | We both live in the real world | 我们都活在一个 |
[06:44] | as opposed to these other knuckleheads. | 没人理解现实世界里 |
[06:46] | So that whole prior planning | 你刚才说到 |
[06:48] | thing you were talking about, | 事前准备的事 |
[06:49] | if you got something on your mind | 如果你有什么计划 |
[06:51] | and no one else is interested, you just run it by me, okay? | 别人不关心 但你可以告诉我 好吗 |
[06:53] | And we’ll just leave it at that. | 我们先这么说好 |
[06:54] | All right. | 怎么样 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:09] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[07:10] | Hey, it’s Don Self. | 我是当・赛尔夫 |
[07:12] | Listen, um, | 听着 |
[07:13] | I have some bad news. | 我有些坏消息 |
[07:17] | Bruce Bennett was found dead | 今天早上 在布鲁斯・班尼特的公寓里 |
[07:18] | in his apartment this morning. | 发现他被杀了 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:31] | Lisa, come in. | 丽莎 请进 |
[07:34] | This will be quick. | 不会耽误太久 |
[07:35] | I know you’re on a schedule. | 我知道你有你的安排 |
[07:40] | The value of the kip is at ten right now. | 那个地方的价值现在是1亿 |
[07:43] | I’ll let you know as soon as it reaches 15. | 如果涨到1亿5千万 我会马上让你知道 |
[07:46] | At that point, you’ll have to leave immediately. | 当那个时候 你要马上离开 |
[07:48] | I have my bags with me. | 我已经整理好行李了 |
[07:50] | I could go now. | 我现在就能走 |
[07:51] | Don’t you have that event tonight? | 你今晚不是还要露面吗 |
[07:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:55] | But I… | 但我 |
[07:56] | It’s important to keep up appearances. | 该露面的时候 还是要露面的 |
[07:58] | Not arouse suspicion. | 这样就不会有人怀疑 |
[08:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | I have no doubt in your leadership | 我对你的领导能力很有信心 丽莎 |
[08:06] | -abilities, Lisa, but… -Good. | -但是 丽莎 -很好 |
[08:07] | Nor do I. | 我对你也很有信心 |
[08:09] | So I won’t keep you any longer. | 所以 我现在就走了 |
[08:14] | Please… | 请 |
[08:16] | be safe. | 注意安全 |
[08:28] | There she is. | 她出来了 |
[08:32] | All right, do what you gotta do. | 好吧 做你该做的 |
[08:35] | Be next to her for two minutes so the device can copy the card. | 跟着她两分钟 这样才能拷贝卡 |
[08:37] | I’ll get it. | 我能搞定 |
[08:40] | Take a seat. Take a seat. | 坐下 坐下 |
[08:43] | See the three suits? | 看见那三个穿西装的了吗 |
[08:45] | Forming a triangle around her? | 像三角一样在她周围 |
[08:47] | Those are private contractors. | 那些是私人保镖 |
[08:48] | The Company would only do that | “公司”只会在保护 |
[08:49] | for the inner circle. | 重要人物的时候才这么做 |
[08:50] | We’re not getting anywhere near that lady. | 我们不可能接近她 |
[08:52] | -Not today. -Great. | -今天不行 -真倒霉 |
[09:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 帝博格 |
[09:55] | Well, if it ain’t the Brothers Grim. | 遇到老熟人了 |
[09:57] | Easy, Linc. Remember, we need him. | 冷静点 林肯 记着 我们需要他 |
[09:59] | What are you doing in Los Angeles? | 你来洛杉矶干什么 |
[10:01] | I was thinking about maybe getting me a career in pictures. | 我想当一个摄影师 |
[10:03] | Hey! If anyone’s | 嘿 如果有人 |
[10:05] | got a right to be pissed– it’s me. | 有权生气 应该是我 |
[10:07] | You put me out to pasture back in Panama. | 你们把我留在巴拿马 |
[10:08] | Left me for dead. | 让我等死 |
[10:10] | Which makes it the third time, I believe. So, congratulations, | 这已经是第三次了 |
[10:12] | you got yourself a turkey. Where’s the bird book? | -那我祝贺你 你做到了 -那本书在哪 |
[10:14] | Bird book? | 关于鸟的书 |
[10:16] | Where’s the book?! | 书在哪 |
[10:17] | Ooh, look who’s looking, pretty. | 帅哥 你看谁在看我们呢 |
[10:19] | Look who’s looking. | 看谁在看我们 |
[10:20] | I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[10:21] | the two of you are supposed to be carousing around the Angel City … | 你们俩更不应该在洛杉矶出现 |
[10:24] | You don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into, | 你不知道你现在的处境有多复杂 |
[10:26] | Teddy. But if you dot want to find out, | 帝博格 如果你不想知道 |
[10:28] | you’re gonna tell us where that bird book is. | 你就告诉我们书藏哪了 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna let me go right now | 你们现在就让我走 |
[10:31] | or all of us are going down together. | 要不我们就都被抓 |
[10:34] | Your choice. | 你选 |
[10:36] | Linc, come on. | 林肯 走吧 |
[10:38] | Let’s go, Linc! | 走吧 林肯 |
[10:54] | Tancredi. T-A-N… | 唐克雷蒂. T-A-N… |
[10:56] | C-R-E-D-I. C-R-E-D-I. | |
[11:01] | Make it a buckshot across the grid. | 35英里以内 |
[11:03] | 35-mile radius. | 仔细盘查 |
[11:05] | If she or any of those other names come up, call me. | 如果她和其他名字出现了 告诉我 |
[11:08] | Confirmed. | 明白 |
[11:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:16] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[11:19] | Trailing Dr. Sara Tancredi. | 在找莎拉・唐克雷蒂医生 |
[11:22] | I ask for the knights, you’re chasing a pawn. | 我没让你找她 |
[11:24] | She’s irrelevant. | 她与这事无关 |
[11:26] | Not to Scofield. | 和斯科菲尔德有关 |
[11:29] | If anyone knows what rock he’s hiding under, it’s her. | 如果有人知道他在哪 肯定是她 |
[11:33] | What about Gretchen? | 格雷琴怎么办 |
[11:35] | I’m having her softened up, | 我要让她说实话 |
[11:37] | but I question the merit of keeping her alive. | 但是我觉得她活着有什么意义 |
[11:40] | I don’t think you should allow… | 我觉得你不应该让 |
[11:41] | She must know something. | 她肯定知道一些事情 |
[11:43] | She lives | 只要她招 |
[11:45] | until she talks. | 她就没价值了 |
[11:47] | Now, I have something else I need you to do for me. | 我需要你帮我做一些其他的事 |
[11:52] | It seems a former employee | 好像有一个前任雇员 |
[11:54] | is looking into Scylla. | 正在查找锡拉 |
[12:02] | T-Bag’s in town? | 帝博格也在这里吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but we lost him. | 是的 但是我们跟丢了 |
[12:04] | He could be anywhere by now. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[12:06] | It’s not where he is. It’s what he’s doing. | 他在哪不重要 重要的是他来这儿什么 |
[12:08] | He blew this whole thing for all of us. | 他搞糟了我们的事情 |
[12:10] | -Where’s Sara? -The boat. | -莎拉在哪 -船上 |
[12:15] | Of course | 绝对的 |
[12:17] | it’s my fault that he’s dead. | 他的死绝对是我的错 |
[12:18] | -It’s not true. -We both know it is. | -不是的 -你我都清楚 |
[12:21] | I shouldn’t have called him. | 我不应该给他打电话 |
[12:22] | I knew that. I should never have reached out to him. | 我知道的 我不应该找他 |
[12:24] | I shouldn’t have involved him in any… | 我不应该让他参与进来 |
[12:25] | Bennett chose to help you. | 班尼特是自愿帮你的 |
[12:29] | The Company killed him, not you. | 是”公司”的人杀了他 不是你 |
[12:36] | Listen to me, Sara. This is… | 听我说 莎拉 这不是 |
[12:38] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:49] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:14] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[13:16] | With that smile you have, I’m Cole Pfeiffer. | 我是科尔・普发 真喜欢你的笑 |
[13:21] | Mr. Pfeiffer, uh, welcome to Los Angeles. | 普发先生 欢迎你来到洛杉矶 |
[13:25] | No, please. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Call me Cole. | 叫我科尔就行了 |
[13:27] | Uh, Mr. White is looking forward to meeting with you, | 怀特先生正在等你 |
[13:30] | uh, Cole, but he’s just running | 科尔 不过他几分钟前 |
[13:31] | a few minutes late. | 刚好离开了 |
[13:33] | Precisely how few minutes are we talking about? | 那么我们的谈话有多久 |
[13:36] | Oh, it shouldn’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[13:37] | You can have a seat right over there. | 你可以在那边坐一会 |
[13:42] | Oh. Oh, I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[13:44] | You already have a message. | 你有一条留言 |
[13:46] | I do? | 我吗 |
[13:47] | Mm-hmm. Mr. Xing called. | 是的 星先生打过来的 |
[13:49] | Twice. | 打了两次 |
[13:50] | I guess your reputation precedes you. | 我想你的人缘不错 |
[13:52] | I guess so. | 我也这么想 |
[14:16] | Don Self. | 当・赛尔夫 |
[14:16] | When did they find the body? | 他们什么时候发现那家伙的 |
[14:18] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[14:19] | They’re saying it was a suicide, | 他们说是自杀 |
[14:21] | but you and I know better. | 但你和我最清楚 |
[14:22] | So I need to ask you something very important, okay? | 我想问你些很重要的事 |
[14:25] | Did Bruce Bennet know where you are now? | 布鲁斯・班尼特知道你现在在哪吗 |
[14:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:28] | Because if he did, | 因为如果他知道的话 |
[14:29] | there’s a damn good chance that the Company does now too.Okay? | 公司现在就有好机会来行动 |
[14:31] | So you need to work double time. | 所以你现在要加倍努力 |
[14:33] | Get some eyes in the back of your head, you understand? | 自己小心点 明白吗 |
[14:35] | Look, I appreciate the motivational speech, | 我感谢你的鼓励 |
[14:37] | but how about you figure out | 那你能告诉我 |
[14:39] | where we have to break in so we can decode those cards? | 我们在哪才能找到那6张卡并且破译它吗 |
[14:42] | I’ve, I’ve got | 行了 我了解 |
[14:43] | some guys doing some digging, okay? | 大家都在干活 对吧 |
[14:45] | Actually, you might have two. | 实际上 有两帮人给你干活 |
[14:46] | Well, what are you… what are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[14:48] | His name is Theodore Bagwell. | 他名叫帝博格 |
[14:50] | He was with us in Panama, | 在巴拿马的时候和我们在一起 |
[14:52] | and now he’s here in Los Angeles, | 现在他就在洛杉矶 |
[14:54] | and he has a book that used to belong | 他有一本曾经属于惠斯勒的书 |
[14:56] | to Whistler, and Mahone thinks… | 马宏认为 |
[14:58] | Mahone thinks this book has a plan for the break-in. | 那本书对我们有利 |
[15:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:03] | I wish I were. | 我也希望是玩笑 |
[15:12] | You’ve reached Jasper Potts. | 这里是贾斯帕・波茨 |
[15:13] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[15:15] | Hey, it’s me. Listen, I need that information | 是我 听着 |
[15:17] | we talked about, like yesterday, you understand?, | 我需要我们昨天讨论过的资料 |
[15:19] | Call me back. Call… me… back as soon as possible. | 尽快的给我回电 |
[15:25] | Lisa Tabak. Wife of the Turkish Consul. | 丽莎・特巴克 土耳其领事的妻子 |
[15:27] | Married four years, children– none. | 结婚4年 没有孩子 |
[15:30] | Listed as the logistician | 行政档案上列出 |
[15:32] | in the executive profile for SENSA, | 她还是物流师 |
[15:34] | a privately funded think tank with offices in D.C, | 和私人基金理财师 办公地点设在华盛顿 纽约 |
[15:36] | New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. | 芝加哥和洛杉矶 |
[15:38] | Yeah, and the only thing | 我只想知道的是 |
[15:39] | I want to know about this chick is her schedule. | 她的日程表 |
[15:40] | What she’s doing, where she’s going. | 她在做什么 往哪去 |
[15:42] | We might not have that kind of time. | 我们可能没有那么多时间了 |
[15:44] | This morning, when she first got out of the car, | 今天早上她出车门的时候 |
[15:46] | she had a suitcase. | 带着手提箱 |
[15:48] | Well, let’s check the airlines, match her name against | 查一下航空公司的航班记录 |
[15:50] | aparting flights. | 再查查她的名字 |
[15:51] | Maybe she’s already gone. | 说不定她已经走了 |
[15:52] | I don’t think so. | 不一定 |
[15:54] | If she’s going anywhere today, | 如果她今天要去哪儿 |
[15:55] | it’s gonna be on the red eye. | 她肯定会坐夜间航班 |
[15:58] | According to this press release, Lisa Tabak is being honored | 从新闻上看 她在一些市里的慈善组织中 |
[16:00] | at some charity shindig downtown. | 很受尊敬 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s great. That’s where we’ll get her. | 不错 那就是我们能找到她的地方 |
[16:03] | What’s the benefit for? | 她目的是什么 |
[16:05] | She’s the top donor of an organization | 他是雄鹰和天使组织的 |
[16:07] | called Eagles and Angels. | 最大投资人 |
[16:10] | Eagles and Angels? | 雄鹰和天使 |
[16:11] | You’ve heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[16:14] | When a police officer dies in the line of duty, | 当警官因公殉职时 |
[16:17] | he’s an Eagle. | 他被称为雄鹰 |
[16:19] | The ones he leaves behind are Angels. | 他留下来的人就叫做天使 |
[16:21] | That’s a benefit for the Association of Law Enforcement. | 这是个有益于执法的社团啊 |
[16:24] | If you’re gonna get near her, | 如果想接近她 |
[16:26] | it’s gonna be with about half the cops in L.A. | 那会招来洛杉矶市的半数警察 |
[16:43] | Jasper, where the hell you been? | 贾斯帕 你死哪儿去了 |
[16:45] | -Thinking. -Thinking? | – 思考 – 你想什么? |
[16:47] | Come on, the only thing you ould be thinking about | 拜托 你现在最要想的是 |
[16:49] | is what I asked you to get for me. | 我要你为我找的东西 |
[16:50] | Did you find the location? | 你找到那个位置了吗 |
[16:52] | Yes, yes, and don’t say anything else, okay? | 是的 别再说废话了行吗 |
[16:53] | I heard clicks yesterday on my phone. | 我昨天听到手机响了 |
[16:55] | All right, settle down, all right? I’m coming to you. | 好的 别紧张 我马上就来 |
[16:57] | It doesn’t matter, you know, cause you’re never gonna | 没事 你是不可能进去的 |
[16:59] | be able to get in, not where they’re keeping it. | 那不是他们的地方 |
[17:01] | I should have never helped you out. I… | 我真不该帮你的 |
[17:03] | Just relax, okay? I’m coming to you right now. | 冷静好吗 我马上就到你那 |
[17:32] | Think they’re strong enough? | 这些够厉害吗 |
[17:35] | Together they should be. | 放一起应该可以 |
[17:38] | That’s everything on the list. | 这些就是单子上的所有东西 |
[17:40] | You sure we have to steal them? | 我们一定要去偷吗 |
[17:42] | It’s the one thing we need that we can’t get at a store, | 这些都是我们需要的 商店买不到 |
[17:45] | buddy, so yes, we got to steal them. | 兄弟 我们必须去偷 |
[17:46] | We’ll get everything else and meet you there. | 我们拿到了所有的东西就和你们在那碰头 |
[17:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Look, um, | 嘿 |
[17:54] | you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. I just need time. | 是的 我只是需要时间 |
[17:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:59] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:07] | I am so sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:10] | I’m not going to be around next week | 我下个星期不能待在这里 |
[18:11] | to see you in action, Cole, | 看你的表现科尔 |
[18:13] | but you’ be in good hands with Andy here. | 但是你有安迪在这里给你当帮手 |
[18:15] | I have got to catch a flight to San Francisco, | 我要赶去旧金山的飞机 |
[18:17] | but I just wanted to say how thrilled we are | 但是我要告诉你 你能来这里 |
[18:20] | to have you here, and hopefully, some of the rest | 我们真是太激动了 希望其他 |
[18:22] | of the sales force can learn a thing or two. | 人能从你这学到点销售本领 |
[18:24] | Uh, we’ll settle up that check when I get back, all right? | 在我回来后再解决支票的问题 怎么样 |
[18:27] | Uh, remember, don’t call it Frisco. | 记住了 别喊我弗里斯科了 |
[18:29] | They hate that up there. | 我讨厌那个叫法 |
[18:30] | True. | 没问题 |
[18:32] | Well, why don’t I show you to your office, Cole? | 好 就让我领你看看你的办公室吧 科尔 |
[18:35] | -Okeydoke. -I’m sorry. | -好的 -不好意思 |
[18:36] | I didn’t see anywhere in your paperwork | 我从没有看到关于你是 |
[18:38] | that you were… handicapped. | 残疾人的书面材料 |
[18:40] | Otherwise, I would have made the necessary adjustments | 不然的话 我对你办公的地方做一些 |
[18:42] | to your work space. | 必要的调整 |
[18:43] | Andy, I like to think of myself as… | 安迪 我觉得自己是一个 |
[18:46] | handicapable. | “残疾全能人” |
[18:48] | Right. Yeah. | 绝对是 |
[18:51] | Well, here you are. | 就是这里了 |
[18:52] | Right, right. | 好的 好的 |
[18:54] | So this is where I’m gonna be doing my, uh… | 这就是我将要工作的 |
[18:57] | my work, right here in this, uh… | 我就要在这里工作的 |
[19:01] | …office. | 办公室 |
[19:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:04] | So, I’d better be rolling my sleeves, then. | 看来我要开始卷起我的袖子了 |
[19:07] | You know, Cole, I-I got to tell you. | 你知道吧 科尔 我不得不告诉你 |
[19:09] | I’m still a little amazed | 我还是觉得很惊奇 |
[19:10] | at somebody I’ve never even seen at a convention | 我从没见过像你这样的例子 |
[19:13] | or seminar just falls from the sky | 简直像从天而降一样 |
[19:15] | and shatters all of our sales records. | 打破了我们所有的销售记录 |
[19:17] | When you believe in GATE like I do, | 当你和我一样相信伽特公司 |
[19:20] | it ain’t that hard to sell. | 想做销售就不那么难了 |
[19:22] | There you go. | 说的对 |
[19:24] | Well. | 好的 |
[19:28] | And here’s your corner office as requested. | 这就是你要求的转角办公室 |
[19:33] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入团队 |
[19:35] | All righty, then. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[19:50] | One… | |
[19:52] | 22… | |
[19:56] | …B …B. | |
[20:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:08] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[20:26] | Hey, Sara, where you going? | 莎拉 你去哪 |
[20:49] | What can I get you? | 来点什么 |
[20:51] | Club soda, please. | 苏打水 谢谢 |
[21:01] | How many years? | 多少年了 |
[21:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[21:04] | In the program. How many years | 你参加戒酒计划 |
[21:06] | have you been sober? | 有多少个年头了 |
[21:07] | About three years and three months. | 三年又三个月了 |
[21:09] | Good for you. | 很好啊 |
[21:11] | Yeah, it doesn’t feel good today. | 是啊 今天感觉不好 |
[21:12] | But I’ll take | 但是如果 |
[21:15] | the high five for cracking the big question. | 解决了这个大问题后我会非常高兴 |
[21:17] | Which is? | 什么问题 |
[21:19] | Is life a tragedy, | 生活是场悲剧吗 |
[21:21] | or is there… | 或者还有 |
[21:24] | …hope? | 希望 |
[21:26] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[21:34] | Double bourbon, neat. | 双份波旁威士忌 不加水 |
[21:38] | Just pour it. | 倒吧 |
[21:51] | Cheers, honey. | 干杯 甜心 |
[23:52] | Over here. | 这里 |
[24:41] | Eagles and Angels, with contributions from the Company. | 雄鹰和天使组织里是对公司有贡献的人 |
[24:51] | This thing’s supposed to start in five minutes. | 再过五分钟就差不多要开始了 |
[25:13] | Excuse me, sorry. No problem. | -不好意思 对不起 -没关系 |
[25:15] | Where do you work out of? | 你在哪个部门工作 |
[25:19] | That’s one of my guys up there. | 那里有我的一个手下 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry, I just… | 不好意思 我只是 |
[25:23] | Oh, sure, sure. | 没关系 |
[25:25] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[25:35] | I’ve known him my whole life. | 我生下来就知道他了 |
[25:38] | He was a very close person to my family. | 他是我家的一个非常亲密的朋友 |
[25:40] | It’s always the good ones. | 总有一些好人 |
[25:42] | You ain’t gonna drink that? | 你不喝吗 |
[25:45] | Honey | 甜心 |
[25:47] | the Good Shepard is here to ease your pain. | 好好先生谢尔帕德现在就能减轻你的痛苦 |
[25:50] | Ronald Winston Shepard– you can call me Shep. | 罗纳德・温斯顿・谢尔帕德 你可以喊我谢尔 |
[25:53] | Shep, I really don’t feel like talking right now. | 谢尔 我现在真的不想说话 |
[25:56] | You’ve been talking to her. | 你一直在和她说话 |
[25:58] | Leave her alone, okay? | 让她清净会好吧 |
[26:04] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[26:19] | Go on. | 继续 |
[26:23] | When I was 13, I had to go see Annie, the musical, | 当我13岁时我要去见音乐家安妮 |
[26:27] | but my mom had passed away | 但是我的妈妈在那年早些时候去世了 |
[26:28] | earlier that year and my dad had agreed to take me and… | 我爸爸答应带我去 |
[26:33] | I was all ready in my new drs, | 我都换上新衣服了 |
[26:36] | and, uh, and I knew every word of this thing. | 并且我详细的记得关于这事情 |
[26:40] | And my dad called from work, | 我爸从公司打电话来 |
[26:42] | and he said he wasn’t going to make it. | 说他没时间带我去 |
[26:44] | That wasn’t the first time. | 那已不是第一次 |
[26:47] | And I remember feeling like I was floating… | 我记得 感觉自己像在独自飘零 |
[26:51] | like I was the only person in the whole world. | 好像自己是世上唯一的一个人 |
[26:58] | And Bruce came. | 这时布鲁斯来了 |
[27:00] | He showed up to take me and… | 他出现了 带着我 |
[27:04] | And after, he took me home, and he said | 之后 他又带我回家 他说 |
[27:07] | that if I ever needed him, he’d be there for me. | 如果我需要他 他都会帮我 |
[27:19] | And a month ago, I needed him, and I called him. | 一个月前 我需要他帮忙 打电话给他 |
[27:24] | And he died for it. | 而他因此丧命 |
[27:32] | Just a sec. | 等等 |
[27:35] | What would he want you to do? | 他会让你怎么做 |
[27:47] | Let me do you a favor. | 我来帮你吧 |
[28:04] | Uh, before we sit down to eat, | 在我们就坐用餐前 |
[28:07] | I’d like to welcome everyone | 欢迎各位参加 |
[28:09] | to the 15th Annual Eagles and Angels Benefit. | 第15届年度飞鹰天使慈善宴会 |
[28:14] | We all know why we’re here tonight, | 我们都知道今晚聚餐的目的 |
[28:16] | so I’d like to begin with a moment of silence | 我希望先进行默哀时刻 |
[28:18] | to renew our dedication to the law | 重申我们对法律的贡献 |
[28:21] | and to honor those whose lives were cut short | 并向那些无畏追求公正 |
[28:24] | by their fearless pursuit of justice. | 英明早逝的同志们致哀 |
[28:28] | They will truly be missed. | 我们会将他们铭记在心 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Enjoy your dinner. | 用餐愉快 |
[29:16] | I’ve been made, guys. | 我被认出来了 伙计们 |
[29:19] | Just get the card copy. | 只管复制卡 |
[29:27] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[29:35] | We’re copying | 正在复制 |
[29:39] | Hi, my condolences. | 节哀 |
[29:45] | Yes? | 喂 |
[29:46] | The kip’s at 15. | 15点启程 |
[29:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:57] | I’m very sorry, but I’m going to have to leave. | 我很抱歉 但我得先走了 |
[30:14] | Yeah. I’m so sorry. Yes. | 我很抱歉 对 |
[30:18] | What’s she doing? | 她想干什么? |
[30:19] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[30:21] | I’m… so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:28] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[30:30] | I’ve been made. Meet me out back. | 我被发现了 在后门等我 |
[30:33] | Go. | 走 |
[30:47] | Lincoln Burrows. | 林肯・布伦斯 |
[30:55] | I don’t who you think I am. | 我不知道你说谁 |
[30:58] | I know who you are. Now put the gun slowy. | 我知道你是谁 现在把枪套解开 |
[31:09] | Three. Copy? | 3号 呼叫 |
[31:11] | Three. Copy? | 3号 呼叫 |
[31:14] | Move. | 走 |
[31:15] | Move it. | 走 |
[31:19] | Time to get the device. | 该把装置拿回来了 |
[31:25] | That’s far enough. | 够了 |
[31:27] | Why don’t you just call one of the cops? | 你为何不叫个警察来? |
[31:29] | We work for the Company, Burrows. We don’t need cops. | 我们为公司卖命 布伦斯 我们不需要警察 |
[31:31] | Got any last words? | 准备好遗言了吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[31:51] | We got a problem. I just killed one of the guards. | 我们有麻烦了 我刚杀了一个保镖 |
[31:54] | Let’s go now! | 我们快走吧 |
[31:55] | No. We don’t have it yet. | 不 我们还没拿到手 |
[31:57] | Do what you got to do. | 你继续想办法 |
[31:58] | We got to get rid of the body. | 我们得处理尸体 |
[32:05] | Let them find him. | 让他们找到他 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么? |
[32:07] | Wait for Mahone. | 等马宏 |
[32:30] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[32:36] | How’s my girl? | 美女感觉如何 |
[32:44] | It seems your friend Whistler | 看来不止你的朋友 |
[32:46] | wasn’t the only one looking into Scylla. | 惠斯勒在找锡拉 |
[32:50] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[32:53] | No | 不 |
[32:56] | No. | 不 |
[33:00] | You never know anything, do you? | 你什么也不知道 对吧 |
[33:04] | You have nothing to do with any of this. | 你跟这些事都没关系 |
[33:08] | Scofield, Burrows… | 斯科菲尔德 布伦斯 |
[33:11] | You don’t know who… | 你不知道 谁… |
[33:13] | No. | 不 |
[33:14] | You can’t keep lying to me. | 你不能一直对我撒谎 |
[33:18] | No! | 不 |
[33:21] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:30] | You look so… | 你看上去… |
[33:34] | …damn easy. | 相当轻松 |
[33:39] | I can make this a lot harder. | 我会让你痛苦点 |
[33:50] | Yes. | 喂 |
[33:51] | A credit card belonging to Bruce Bennett | 布鲁斯・班尼特的一张信用卡 |
[33:53] | was just used at a bar in San Pedro. | 刚在圣佩德罗的一间酒吧消费过 |
[34:16] | Thank you. It’s lovely. | 谢谢 很贴心 |
[34:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:22] | we have a DOA outside, | 我们在外面找到一具死尸 |
[34:24] | I believe it’s one of your men. | 我想是你们的一个手下 |
[34:25] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我去一趟 |
[34:27] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[34:29] | No one’s leaving here until you make an ID. | 在你确认他身份前 谁都不能离开 |
[34:31] | Please. | 请 |
[34:33] | Mathers. | 玛瑟斯 |
[34:35] | Stay with Mrs. Tabak. | 请跟特巴克夫人呆在一起 |
[34:36] | Uh, what hpened? I have a plane to catch. | 怎么回事? 我要赶飞机 |
[34:38] | I understand. We’ll make this fast. | 我明白 我们很快就解决 |
[34:40] | Officer Mathers, he’ll wait with you. | 玛瑟斯警官会跟你留在这 |
[34:42] | Please. Stay with her. | 请 跟她呆在这 |
[34:43] | If you could just wait with me, ma’am. | 麻烦跟我在这稍等 夫人 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[34:51] | Should only take a few minutes. | 只耽误几分钟而已 |
[35:07] | This is a nice memorial. | 真是个不错的纪念方式啊 |
[35:12] | I very much respect | 我真的很佩服 |
[35:13] | the sacrifices you men make. | 你们所做出的牺牲 |
[35:16] | There’s a lot of bad people out there. | 那里的坏人可多着呢 |
[35:20] | Officer Mathers, you, um… | 玛瑟斯长官 你… |
[35:22] | you have something. | 你脸上有东西 |
[35:23] | Your, your nose is bleeding. | 你的…你的鼻子在流血 |
[35:51] | One day… | 总有一天… |
[36:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:05] | I’m looking for this woman. | 我在找这个女人 |
[36:25] | Here, take that. | 来 拿着 |
[36:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:39] | Hell, yes. | 妈的 没事 |
[36:45] | It’s nothing. Travel safely. | 没什么的 旅途顺利 |
[36:48] | Mrs. Tabak, we’ve got to leave. | 特巴克夫人 我们得走了 |
[36:51] | Ma’am, now. | 夫人 快走 |
[36:54] | I’m telling you, I haven’t seen her. | 告诉你 我没有见到她 |
[36:58] | You’re sure? | 你确信? |
[37:22] | Oh, look out, fellas! | 大家小心 |
[37:25] | It’s the pigs! Run! | 是那些猪头来了 快跑! |
[37:26] | Shut up, wiseass. | 闭嘴 混蛋 |
[37:30] | You’re sure you got the whole thing? | 你确信你拿到所有的东西了? |
[37:31] | A hundred percent. | 百分百确信 |
[37:33] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪? |
[37:34] | It’s not my turn to watch her. | 我又不是负责看她的 |
[37:36] | What the hell are we gonna do? Someone must’ve seen us. | 我们到底要干吗 肯定有人看见我们了 |
[37:38] | Don’t worry, it’s handled. | 别急 应付得了 |
[37:42] | Politically motivated? | 政治针对行动? |
[37:46] | They think it had something to do with the Armenians. | 他们认为和那些亚美尼亚人有关系 |
[37:50] | Tip came in to LAPD. | 迪普进了洛杉矶警察局 |
[37:52] | The assailant thought the consul | 杀手以为领事… |
[37:54] | was at the event. | 在那里 |
[37:55] | Lisa’s bodyguard got in the way. | 丽莎的贴身保镖挡了路 |
[37:58] | Did Lisa make her flight? | 丽莎坐那个航班了吗 |
[38:00] | Yes, General. | 是的 将军 |
[38:18] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[38:20] | I had a guy. | 一个人 |
[38:22] | I did. I had a guy. | 真的 我有这么一个人 |
[38:24] | He, uh, was an informant. | 他…是个告密者 |
[38:26] | Actually, he used to work for the Company | 事实上 他给公司服务了… |
[38:28] | for about 11 years until he | 十一年 直到现在… |
[38:29] | turned against them and decided to help me. | 他决定帮助我们一起抵抗公司 |
[38:31] | He said he had the location we needed. | 他有我们要的地点 |
[38:34] | But I, uh… | 但是我… |
[38:35] | found him dead in his apartment today. | 今天发现他已经死在他的公寓了 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:42] | First Bennett, now your guy, huh? | 先是班尼特 现在就轮到你们了 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:46] | They’re closing in on us. | 他们咄咄逼人啊 |
[38:47] | There’s no doubt about it, | 毫无疑问 |
[38:49] | and now, I’m, uh… | 而且现在 我也是… |
[38:50] | empty-handed. | 两手空空 束手无策了 |
[38:52] | And now I have no idea where we need | 我也不知道去哪里… |
[38:55] | to break into. | 找突破点 |
[38:58] | We keep moving forward, ent Self. | 我们这样继续追寻 |
[39:00] | Nothing changes. | 却什么都没改变 |
[39:01] | -No matter what. -Right. | -不管做了什么 -是啊 |
[39:06] | Okay . | 好了 |
[39:09] | Regardless of what happens, I, uh, | 不管发生什么 我… |
[39:12] | I like your style, Scofield. | 我都支持你 斯科菲尔德 |
[39:26] | You need anything else, Mr. Cole? | 可乐先生 还需要点别的吗 |
[39:28] | I’m all right, little lady. | 不用了 小姐 谢谢 |
[39:44] | What was your plan, Mr. Whistler? | 惠斯勒先生 你以前到底有什么计划 |
[39:48] | What was your plan? | 到底是什么计划 |
[39:55] | Shan Xing… | 单星… |
[40:01] | Cole Pfeiffer did not arrive for our meeting. | 科尔・普发没有参加我们的会面 |
[40:09] | So you don’t have Scylla? | 这么说你没有拿到锡拉了? |
[40:18] | Next time, Shan Xing. | 单星 下次吧… |
[40:34] | I’ll be in Los Angeles if anyone needs me. | 如果有谁找我的话 我在洛杉矶 |
[40:40] | Number two down, on to number three. | 第二张卡下载好了 继续第三张 |
[40:44] | We manage to get anything off Lisa Tabak’s phone? | 我们设法窃取了丽莎的电话 |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:49] | I didn’t pick up anything but the card. | 除了卡 我什么都没拿 |
[41:03] | I want to thank you | 对于你在那做的那些事 |
[41:04] | for what you did back there. | 我表示感谢 |
[41:18] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我做些事 |
[41:21] | Yeah, doesn’t everybody. | 好啊 不是每个人都行哦 |
[41:26] | I’m looking for the man who killed my son. | 我在找那个杀了我儿子的人 |
[41:33] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[41:35] | Here’s the police report. | 这里是警方的报告 |
[41:37] | I need you to get | 我要你进入… |
[41:40] | into the FBI database | FBI的数据库… |
[41:42] | and find a profile. | 找到一份资料 |
[41:44] | This man is a professional assassin. | 这个人是职业杀手 |
[41:47] | He’s African-American, six foot, four. | 黑白混血 六英尺高 |
[41:49] | About 220 pounds. | 大约重220磅 |
[41:54] | That’s for your eyes only. | 这只给你一个人看 |
[42:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:15] | Hey, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:18] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想没事 |
[42:20] | Well, I was worried. Where are you? | 我很担心你 你去哪了 |
[42:21] | Let me come get you. | 我来接你吧 |
[42:22] | No, it’s okay. I’m almost home. | 不用了 我快到家了 |
[42:25] | Um, listen… | 听着… |
[42:29] | You’re what’s keeping me going right now. | 你 是唯一让我还活着的理由 |
[42:34] | And you’re all I have left, and that scares me. | 你也是我唯一拥有的了 而这也正是让我害怕的 |
[42:39] | I just want to be together. | 我只是想和你在一起 |
[42:41] | I know the circumstances are a little less than ideal, | 我知道这坏境和理想的还不能比 |
[42:45] | but we are together. | 但至少我们在一起 |
[42:48] | You’re here, I’m here. | 你在这里 我在这里 |
[42:50] | It’s not “one day” anymore, it’s, um… | 不用再等”总有一天” 而是… |
[42:53] | it’s today. | 而是现在拥有 |
[42:59] | Well, why don’t you come back | 你为什么不回来… |
[43:01] | and, uh, we’ll make some dinner | 咱们一起吃吃饭… |
[43:03] | and maybe find a little time for ourselves. | 聊聊天 共享二人世界… |
[43:07] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就来 |