时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
[00:02] | It was a meeting between all six cardholders. | 六位持卡人都参与了会议 |
[00:04] | Now we know who has the other five cards. | 这下我们知道其他五个持卡人是谁了 |
[00:07] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你的鼻子流血了 |
[00:10] | -I’m Cole Pfeiffer. -Welcome to Los Ageles. | -我是科尔・普发 -欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[00:13] | He’s name is Teodoro Bagwell | 他叫蒂博格 |
[00:14] | He was with us in Panama | 曾和我们一起在巴拿马 |
[00:16] | and now he’s here in Los Angeles. | 现在他也来到了洛杉矶 |
[00:18] | and he has a book that used to belong to Whistler | 他有一本书 本来属于惠斯勒 |
[00:20] | and Mahone thinks this book has a plan for the break-in. | 马宏认为这本书对我们打入内部有帮助 |
[00:23] | Cole Pfeiffer do not arrive for our meeting. | 科尔・普发没来参加我们的会议 |
[00:25] | You don’t have Scylla? | 你没拿到锡拉 |
[00:29] | It seems your friend Whistler wasn’t the only one | 似乎你的朋友惠斯勒不是唯一一个 |
[00:32] | -looking into Scylla.You know anything about that? -No. | -想找锡拉的人 你知道这事吗 -不知道 |
[00:36] | I’m looking for the man who killed my son. | 我在找杀我儿子的人 |
[00:38] | This man is a professional assassin. | 他是一个职业杀手 |
[00:40] | He’s African American, six-foot, four, | 非裔美国人 六尺四寸 |
[00:42] | about 220 pounds. | 大概220磅 |
[01:10] | We refined the image the best we could, | 我们尽可能的优化了图像 |
[01:12] | but we’re going to need | 但是我们还是需要 |
[01:13] | one of your specialists to sharpen the video | 你的专家们把图像做的更清晰 |
[01:15] | so we can I.D. the rest of them. | 这样我们才能辨认出其他人 |
[01:16] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我会尽力的 |
[01:18] | But I’ve seen what those tech guys are capable of. | 而且 我也见过那些技术人员能做什么 |
[01:20] | Sometimes, it’s… | 有时候他们只能… |
[01:23] | Wait a sec, I know this guy. | 等一下 我认识这个人 |
[01:25] | This guy works in my building. | 这个人和我在一个大楼工作 |
[01:26] | That’s Griffin Oren. | 这是格里芬・奥林 |
[01:28] | -You know him? -I know of him. | -你认识他 -还很了解他 |
[01:29] | He’s the head of Treasury’s L.A. bureau. | 他是财政部洛杉矶分部的头 |
[01:31] | Well, if he’s in your building you can get close to him. | 既然他和你在一栋大楼里 你就能接近他了 |
[01:33] | -I would need a reason. -Well, you make something up. | -我需要一个理由 -那你就自己编一个吧 |
[01:35] | Something about Al Qaeda using stolen bearer bonds | 就说阿凯达组织偷了很多债券 |
[01:38] | to finance shady operations, whatever. | 来资助地下活动 随便你 |
[01:40] | Come on, making false claims | 不是吧 编造虚假言论 |
[01:42] | in matters affecting government? | 损害政府威信 |
[01:43] | That’s up to five years in prison. | 那可是要判五年刑的 |
[01:45] | Welcome to the club, Agent Self. | 欢迎成为我们的一员 赛尔夫探员 |
[02:14] | Thanks for meeting me. | 感谢你来见我 |
[02:16] | I would have come out to see you, | 我一直想出来见你 |
[02:17] | but I can’t travel that far… | 但是我不能走太远 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[02:21] | but you said that you had some pictures to show me. | 你说你有些照片要给我看 |
[02:42] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:46] | I’ll get in touch with you | 我会尽快和你联系 |
[02:48] | as soon as… | 一旦我… |
[02:51] | as soon as… I find out. | 一旦我查出是谁干的 |
[02:56] | You didn’t do this. | 不是你的错 |
[03:03] | In your heart, you are a really good man. | 你其实一直是个好人 |
[03:08] | That’s why I married you. | 因此我嫁给你 |
[03:11] | That’s why I started a family with you. | 因此我和你成家 |
[03:22] | Remember when you used to bring your files home | 还记得你经常带着文件回家 |
[03:25] | and I would beg you to leave that stuff at work? | 我总是求你把那些东西留在办公室 |
[03:30] | But when you have a monster in your sights… | 但是当你看到了坏人 |
[03:35] | you can’t focus | 只有抓到他 |
[03:37] | until you get him. | 你才能在意你身边的人 |
[03:40] | I used to hate that about you. | 我以前很恨你那样 |
[03:42] | Right now it’s the only thing that lets me sleep, | 现在只有一件事能安慰我自己 |
[03:45] | because I know… | 那就是我相信 |
[03:47] | you’re going to get him. | 你会抓到凶手 |
[05:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:47] | Hey there, Blauney. | 你好啊 布伦尼 |
[05:50] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[05:51] | doing a little research. | 做一些调查 |
[05:52] | Gate-related? | 关于伽特公司的 |
[05:54] | I’m adding a little flourish to my pitch. | 这样才更能让我发挥实力 |
[05:56] | “Like the caged macaw | 我不能像笼中之鸟一样 |
[05:58] | who cannot spread her wings.” | 无法展翅翱翔 |
[05:59] | You know, Cole… | 其实 科尔 |
[06:01] | I was thinking maybe you should spend a little less time | 我一直在想你应该少花点时间空想 |
[06:03] | practicing and a little more time actually pitching. | 多花一点时间做点实事 |
[06:06] | I mean, number one salesman in the world? | 我的意思是 世界第一的销售员 |
[06:09] | We’re all just waiting with bated breath | 我们一直盼望着 |
[06:11] | to see what you can do around here. | 你能做点什么 |
[06:20] | Ouch. | 唉 |
[07:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:01] | We saw him right here. | 我们看见了他在那里 |
[07:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:08] | You haven’t seen Sara, have you? | 你见过莎拉吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 没有 |
[07:11] | You want to end up back in Fox River, | 你想回福克斯河 |
[07:13] | you just go right ahead. | 就回去吧 |
[07:17] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[07:18] | 0He wants to look for T-Bag. -You’re damn right. | -他想去找T-bag -算你说对了 |
[07:20] | I want to look for him.We know he’s got the bird book. | 我就是要找他 我们知道他有那本书 |
[07:22] | We know the bird book’s got the plan for the break-in. | 也知道那本书里写着打入内部的计划 |
[07:24] | And we saw that snake right here today. | 而且我们今天在这儿看见那个混蛋了 |
[07:27] | All I’m saying is, it ain’t safe | 我的意思是 我们是逃犯 |
[07:29] | for a member of the Fox River Eight to be out there looking | 所以 我们来找另外一个逃犯 |
[07:31] | -for another member of the Fox River Eight. -Yes, but… | -是非常不安全的 -没错 但是 |
[07:34] | Bellick, I want you to go with Sucre, | 贝里克 你和苏克雷一起去 |
[07:37] | canvass the area, see if you can get a lead on him. | 仔细查查这个地区 看看你能不能找到他的线索 |
[07:38] | There are like six big buildings over there. | 那里有六栋大楼 |
[07:40] | He could be in any one of them. | 他可能在任何一个里面 |
[07:41] | That’s why it’s called canvassing. | 所以我说仔细查查 |
[07:50] | You do realize this is the Treasury Department, right? | 你知道吧 这可是在财政部里行动啊 |
[07:53] | You tell Self to go down a few floors, | 你让赛尔夫下几层楼 |
[07:54] | walk past the right computers | 只要能看到那几台重要电脑 |
[07:57] | and we are billionaires. | 我们就会变成大富翁了 |
[07:58] | Just the card, please. | 拜托 我只要那张卡 |
[08:06] | Don Self, Homeland Security. | 当・赛尔夫 国土安全局 |
[08:08] | -I need to see Mr. Oren right away. -He’s not available. | -我需要马上与奥林先生会面 -他现在不在 |
[08:09] | Ma’am, I need to see him | 我需要马上见他 |
[08:11] | right away, otherwise hundreds of American lives | 否则的话 成千上万美国人 |
[08:12] | will be in jeopardy. | 的生命将会受到威胁 |
[08:14] | Don Self, Homeland Security. | 当・赛尔夫 国土安全局 |
[08:16] | Talk to Angela down the hall. | 去和大厅里的安吉拉说 |
[08:18] | Sir, I’m sorry to barge in here, | 长官 对不起我闯了进来 |
[08:19] | but this is urgent. | 但是这事很紧急 |
[08:20] | I’m sure it is. | 我知道 |
[08:21] | Talk to Angela down the hall. | 去和大厅里的安吉拉说 |
[08:23] | Sir,we are hearing chatter about some stolen bearer bonds, | 长官 我们听说有一些债券被偷了 |
[08:25] | and we have reason to believe that Al Qaeda operatives… | 而且我们也相信这个事情和阿凯达组织有关 |
[08:27] | You have serial numbers? | 你有债券的号码吗 |
[08:28] | No, I do not. | 我没有 |
[08:39] | Mind turning around? | 介意转过去吗 |
[08:40] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[08:53] | I leave for Asia in six hours. | 六小时后 我要去亚洲 |
[08:56] | He’s got it. | 他找到了 |
[09:00] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[09:01] | I’ve got meetings with the bureau chiefs | 我要和几个部门主管开会 |
[09:04] | of the FBI, the CIA and Homeland Security. | 包括联邦调查局 中情局 国土安全局 |
[09:07] | It’s gone. | 信号没了 |
[09:10] | If what you tell me is actually important, | 如果你现在告诉我的事情真的重要 |
[09:12] | I’ll hear about it from your boss. | 我会从你的上司那里知道 |
[09:13] | Until then… | 除非那样 |
[09:16] | talk to Angela down the hall. | 否则一切事情去和大厅里的安吉拉说 |
[09:18] | And if you set foot | 而且 你如果在没有我的允许下 |
[09:19] | in my office again without my prior consent, | 再进入我的办公室 |
[09:22] | I will see to it that you spend the rest | 我会让你在阿拉斯加 |
[09:24] | of our career running border security in Alaska. | 边防站呆到退休 |
[09:31] | Did we get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[09:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | What do you mean what happened? | 什么怎么了 |
[09:35] | We had it for two seconds and then it disappeared. | 只有几秒钟信号 然后就没了 |
[09:37] | It’s in the safe. | 一定是在保险箱里 |
[09:39] | He has this crazy safe in his office. | 他办公室里有个超安全的保险箱 |
[09:41] | That must have been blocking the transmission. | 信号肯定是被保险箱屏蔽了 |
[09:43] | I’ll bet you that’s where he keeps the card. | 我确定卡就在那里放着 |
[09:45] | So we need to get into that safe. | 那我们就要想办法打开保险箱 |
[09:46] | Trust me, there’s no way to crack that thing. | 相信我 绝对没办法打开的 |
[09:48] | Look,I’ll have the enhanced images of the other | 过几个小时 我就会有其他持卡人 |
[09:49] | cardholders in a couple of hours,we’ll go from there. | 清晰的照片了 我们再从那里入手 |
[09:51] | You can access the building’s blueprints, right? | 你能找到大楼的图纸 对吧 |
[09:54] | I can’t go back up there. | 我不能再回去了 |
[09:55] | No one’s asking you. We’ll take care of that. | 没让你回去 我们来处理这个问题 |
[09:57] | Come on, you’ll never get past the front door, okay? | 算了吧 你们连正门都进不去 |
[09:59] | Even if they don’t recognize you, | 就算他们不认识你们 |
[10:01] | you need a security card that matches… | 你还要有出入的通行证 上面有… |
[10:03] | Get the blueprints and get back here, all right? | 找到图纸 然后来找我 好吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Sara, what happened? | 莎拉 出什么事了 |
[10:09] | I’m fine, but someone was following me. | 我很好 但是有人跟踪我 |
[10:11] | I lost him about a mile back. | 我在离这一英里左右的地方甩甩掉了他 |
[10:13] | I don’t think there’s any way he could have | 我觉得他不可能跟着我到这里了 |
[10:15] | -followed me here.I made sure of that. -What’d he look like? | -我很确定 -他长什么样子 |
[10:17] | Uh, tall, black. He had a beard. | 很高 黑人 还有胡子 |
[10:19] | Is this the guy? | 是这个人吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:25] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[10:27] | That’s the man who killed my son. | 是他杀了我儿子 |
[10:32] | Now he’s coming to kill us. | 现在冲着我们来了 |
[10:39] | Where were you the first time that you saw him? | 你第一次是在哪里看见的他 |
[10:44] | The very first time? | 第一次 |
[10:45] | Walking home. | 回家的时候 |
[10:46] | He didn’t just run into you on the street? | 他有没有在街上和你打招呼 |
[10:48] | Where were you before that? | 那你之前在哪里 |
[10:50] | The Towne Lounge. | 提朗格 |
[10:53] | Is that a bar? | 是不是酒吧 |
[10:54] | Do you have a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:56] | No, I just want to know how long you were there. | 不是 我只是想知道你在那里待了多长时间 |
[11:00] | Sara, | 莎拉 |
[11:02] | I need to find this guy and I can’t do it without your help. | 我要找到这个人 而且我需要你的帮助 |
[11:05] | I don’t care why or what you were doing in the bar. | 我不管你为什么要去那个酒吧 或者你干了什么 |
[11:07] | I just really want to know how long you were there. | 我就是想知道你在那里待了多长时间 |
[11:09] | Okay. A couple hours. | 好吧 几个小时 |
[11:10] | Thank you. So something must have tipped him off. | 谢谢你 他肯定留下了什么蛛丝马迹 |
[11:14] | You paid cash, right? | 你付的是现金 对吗 |
[11:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:17] | But the credit card that Bruce gave me is gone. | 但是布鲁斯给我的信用卡没了 |
[11:20] | What credit card? | 什么信用卡 |
[11:25] | These are the security checkpoints. | 这些是安全检查点 |
[11:27] | You can’t get past one of those unless you have one of these. | 如果你没有这个 你一处也过不去 |
[11:30] | Any way we can forge it? | 我们能不能伪造几个 |
[11:31] | Sure, if you have two weeks and access | 当然了 如果你有两个星期 |
[11:33] | to the building’s mainframe maybe. | 并且能进入大楼的主机 |
[11:35] | Well, doesn’t look like there are any security checkpoints | 好像十楼没有 |
[11:38] | -on the tenth floor. -No, just that | -安全检查点 -是的 |
[11:40] | all the access points to the tenth floor. | 只有能到十楼的几个地方有 |
[11:42] | But if you could somehow magically appear | 但是 如果你能神奇的 |
[11:44] | and wind up in the middle of the hallway, you’d be fine, | 出现在大厅的中间 你就安全了 |
[11:46] | except for all the government officials who’d be swarming | 不过那里到处都是政府官员 |
[11:48] | around and who would arrest you in a heartbeat. | 他们一眨眼就能把你抓住 |
[11:49] | And if you can get us into the parking structure, | 如果你把我们带到停车场 |
[11:51] | will security check our van? | 保安会查我们的车吗 |
[11:52] | Sure. Transporting known felons, why not? | 当然了 车里可以藏罪犯 为什么不查 |
[11:55] | So, the parking garage. | 那么 停车场 |
[11:56] | This is our point of entry. | 就是我们进去的地方 |
[11:58] | We need the details to the safe. | 我们需要关于保险箱的细节 |
[12:02] | Okay, the, um, the safe has an insignia on it. | 有一个徽章在保险箱上面 |
[12:09] | It looks something like this. | 看起来和这个很像 |
[12:21] | You’re gonna need some of this. | 你要用点这个 |
[12:41] | I got a positive ID of Sara Tancredi in Los Angeles. | 我在洛杉矶找到了莎拉・唐克雷蒂 |
[12:45] | That means Michael Scofield was here. | 这意味着迈克尔・斯科菲尔德也在 |
[12:47] | That means Lincoln Burrows is here. Why? | 还有林肯・布鲁斯 为什么 |
[12:51] | Sara, huh? | 莎拉 是吧 |
[12:53] | She’s a slippery little bitch, isn’t she? | 她就是一个狡猾的小贱人 |
[12:58] | Time is not on your side, Gretchen. | 你没什么时间耍滑头了 格雷琴 |
[13:04] | Maybe you hadn’t noticed, | 可能你一直没注意 |
[13:06] | but since you seem to be somewhat immune | 既然你可以一直 |
[13:08] | to physical coercion, | 抵抗对你身体的折磨 |
[13:11] | we’ve decided to move on. | 我们决定换个方式 |
[13:17] | The nose is an evolutionary marvel. | 鼻子是一个进化的奇迹 |
[13:21] | Our brain has been constructed so that certain aromas… | 我们的大脑会告诉我们 |
[13:26] | …coffee beans, blueberries that are helpful to our body, | 咖啡豆 蓝莓的气味对我们的身体是有益的 |
[13:31] | we perceive as pleasant. | 我们可以感觉到这些东西是令人舒适的 |
[13:33] | Whereas other smells that signify death, | 相反的 有一些气味以为着死亡 |
[13:37] | disease. | 疾病 |
[13:41] | Initial symptoms include nausea, dizziness, | 开始的症状有恶心 头晕 |
[13:44] | burning eyes, all of which you are experiencing right now. | 红眼 所有你现在所感受到的 |
[13:48] | Prolonged exposure will lead to faintness, | 如果长时间接近会造成眩晕 |
[13:51] | rapid degradation of your mental faculties. | 快速的失去意识 |
[13:56] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:57] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[14:02] | You’ve got one more day. | 再给你一天时间 |
[14:23] | Top of the line. | 上等货色 |
[14:26] | It’s a biometric design, | 根据生理特征设计 |
[14:27] | and only Oren’s fingerprint will open it. | 而且只有奥林的指纹可以打开 |
[14:30] | So we lift his prints off something he touched. | 那我们就从他碰过的东西上取下他的指纹 |
[14:33] | The pad knows what human skin feels like. | 触摸器知道皮肤触摸的感觉 |
[14:35] | If we try to trick it, we’ll set off the alarm. | 如果我们骗它 它就会拉响警报 |
[14:38] | And then there’s the 12-digit key code. | 而且还有12位的密码设计 |
[14:40] | What about the hinges? | 那铰链呢 |
[14:41] | Wired to the alarm. | 链接着警报 |
[14:42] | We drill it. | 那我们就钻吧 |
[14:43] | Through the outer layer of steel maybe, | 可能可以从金属的外层钻 |
[14:45] | but the bones of this thing are three-quarters inch | 但是这个东西是由7.5英寸厚 |
[14:47] | of cobalt alloy hard plate. | 钴合金做成的 |
[14:48] | Drilling’s not gonna work, not in our timeframe. | 我们没时间用钻的方法 |
[14:51] | All right, so basically, we have a way to get you | 简单来说 我们有办法进入停车场 |
[14:53] | into the garage, which, in case you guys forgot, | 但是你们别忘了 |
[14:55] | that puts me on the hook for another four charges. | 这样的话会给我多加四项罪名 |
[14:57] | But no way to get you up to the tenth floor. | 而且你们还没有办法到十楼 |
[14:59] | But let’s say you do get up to the tenth floor. | 就算你们到十楼了 |
[15:01] | Then we need to get you into Oren’s office for an hour | 你们还要在光天化日之下 在奥林的办公室里 |
[15:03] | during the middle of the day. | 待一个小时 |
[15:05] | Then, we need to hope | 接着我们就要期盼 |
[15:07] | that not one of Oren’s co-workers is gonna hear | 奥林的同事不会听到 |
[15:08] | the extremely loud drill that you’re gonna be using | 因为要打开保险箱使用的 |
[15:10] | to break into a safe that I’m telling you | 巨大的钻机的声音 |
[15:12] | cannot be broken into. | 而且这个保险箱我们是不可能打开的 |
[15:14] | Do you understand there are Homeland agents | 你知不知道 还有 |
[15:15] | whose sole job is to design safety measures | 由安全局的探员设计的保安措施 |
[15:18] | to make this structure impregnable. | 以确保这个地方是坚不可摧的 |
[15:20] | Yeah. They had those guys Fox River, too. | 以前在福克斯河也是这样 |
[15:25] | Whose office is this? | 这个办公室是谁的 |
[15:26] | Sam Middleton, Department of Justice. | 山姆・米尔顿 司法部的 |
[15:28] | This wall separates Middleton from Warren. | 这面墙正好在米尔顿和沃勒的中间 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna need some supplies. | 我需要一些工具 |
[15:36] | The credit card was used at the bar at 10:32. | 信用卡在10点32分的时候在酒吧用过 |
[15:39] | What time did you see him? | 你什么时候看到他的 |
[15:40] | About 11:00. | 大概11点的时候 |
[15:41] | And how long were you walking at that time? | 你当时走了多长时间了 |
[15:43] | Ten, 15 minutes. | 10 15分钟 |
[15:45] | Let’s assume that he was at his place when we received the call. | 我们假设他在家接到了电话 |
[15:48] | That’s an 18-minute drive | 开车18分钟 |
[15:51] | from the Towne Lounge Bar in San Pedro. | 才能到圣佩德罗的提朗格酒吧 |
[15:53] | Averaging 30 miles an hour the whole way, | 如果按平均30英里每小时计算 |
[15:55] | that’s a, that’s a nine-mile radius. | 大概就是9英里的范围 |
[15:58] | So he’s gonna be somewhere around the perimeter of that circle. | 那他就是在这个圈里 |
[16:00] | He’s got to be mobile | 他肯定是在高速公路附近 |
[16:02] | within a half mile of a major freeway. | 半英里以内的地方 |
[16:04] | The 10, the 110, the 405. | 10号 110号 405号 |
[16:06] | No permanent address, so we’re looking for hotels, right? | 没有固定住址 那我们就找旅店 对吗 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but nowhere where you need to valet your car. | 对 不要找帮客人停车的旅店 |
[16:11] | It’s got to be readily accessible at all times. | 因为他要随时使用汽车 |
[16:13] | And somewhere you don’t need | 而且 不要找 |
[16:14] | to put a credit card down for incidentals. You got that? | 用信用卡付钱的地方 明白吗 |
[16:17] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能不能找到 |
[16:18] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[16:24] | Trishanne, I’m gonna need a mug of tea with lemon. | 崔什娜 我要一杯柠檬茶 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry, Cole. I can’t leave the desk right now. | 抱歉 科尔 我现在走不开 |
[16:33] | Good help is so hard to find. | 好帮手还真难找 |
[16:42] | May I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[16:43] | We’re with Upper Valley Insurance. | 我们是高谷保险的人 |
[16:45] | And this man just came into a $100,000 inheritance. | 这人继承了一份10万美金的遗产 |
[16:48] | We can’t track him down, so we’re offering | 我们找不到他 所以现在提供 |
[16:50] | a ten percent finder’s fee | 百分之十的费用 |
[16:52] | to anyone who can point us in his direction. | 给提供线索的人 |
[16:55] | Oh, my gosh. What, $10,000? | 天啊 什么 1万美金 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t recognize him. | 抱歉 我不认识他 |
[17:15] | Okay,so if you do see him,would you please give us a call? | 好的 如果你见到他 麻烦打电话给我们 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | “GATE”? | 伽特 |
[17:25] | “Greatness Achieved Through Excellence.” | 成功通向卓越 |
[17:46] | A toy? | 做玩具吗 |
[17:47] | You want to try to explain this? | 你能解释下吗 |
[17:49] | Mix aluminum powder with iron oxide. | 铝粉和氧化铁的混合物 |
[17:51] | Add a little heat. | 加热 |
[17:57] | Hey. Yeah, well, thanks for calling me back, Sam. | 喂 谢谢你回电话 山姆 |
[18:02] | Yeah. No,I just,I know you have these trial dates coming up | 不 我知道你安排了庭审 |
[18:05] | and we just want to make sure you have everything | 我们只是想确认你们有确凿的证据 |
[18:07] | you need to convict these bastards. | 给这帮混蛋定罪 |
[18:09] | Okay, that’s terrific. | 太好了 |
[18:13] | All right, I’ll see you then. | 好的 待会见 |
[18:15] | All right, | 好的 |
[18:17] | we’re gonna have lunch. | 我们约好吃午餐 |
[18:18] | I’ll keep him out of his office for as long as I can. | 我会尽量拖延他 |
[18:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:30] | -Hello. -Hey, any sign of him? | -喂 -有他的消息吗 |
[18:32] | No, we checked about ten buildings, | 没有 我们查了10栋楼了 |
[18:34] | but nothing so far. | 但没发现什么 |
[18:35] | Well, scrap it; we’re going after the next card. | 算了吧 我们要找下一张卡 |
[18:37] | Meet me on the corner of Santa Monica and Century West. | 在圣摩尼卡和西世纪街角等我 |
[18:56] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[18:57] | Yankees lost again last night. | 美国队昨晚又输了 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, at least our fans show up | 对 至少粉丝们在 |
[19:00] | before the fifth inning, right? | 第5局前到了 对不对 |
[19:02] | Have a good day, all right, Charlie? | 祝你愉快 查理 |
[19:03] | You, too, Mr. Self. | 你也是 赛尔夫先生 |
[19:23] | I’m letting you guys know right now. | 我跟你们说清楚 |
[19:24] | If you get buzzy,don’t mention my name. | 你们要是被抓了 别提我的名字 |
[19:41] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[20:11] | Now. | 开始 |
[20:17] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[20:26] | So… | 嗨 |
[20:28] | a couple of scruffy guys walk in, | 两个邋遢鬼来过 |
[20:32] | tell me they’re from the insurance company | 说他们是保险公司的 |
[20:34] | and they offer me $10,000 if I know where you are. | 如果我说出你的下落 他们就给我1万美金 |
[20:39] | Something tells me | 直觉告诉我 |
[20:41] | there’s a better offer on the table. | 这里有更高的报酬 |
[20:44] | Well, I’ll be, Trishanne. | 当然 崔什娜 |
[20:45] | You just caught yourself a leprechaun. | 你刚刚抓了个小精灵 |
[20:47] | And as the legend goes, | 就像传说那样 |
[20:49] | you got yourself one wish, anything in the world. | 你能实现一个愿望 任何愿望 |
[20:52] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[20:53] | And I am bound to grant it. | 我会帮你实现 |
[20:54] | -Yeah? -Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -恩 |
[20:56] | Well, your commencement check’s sitting on my desk | 你的分红支票还在我台面 |
[20:59] | waiting to be signed. | 等你签收 |
[21:00] | That’s a pretty nice pot of gold. | 这倒是个不错的报酬 |
[21:02] | Before you say another word… | 在你开口前… |
[21:06] | Now, it’s true | 告诉你 |
[21:08] | leprechauns cannot refuse their captor’s demands, | 精灵不会拒绝捕获者的要求 |
[21:11] | but if they deem her | 但一旦他们认为 |
[21:13] | to be greedy or covetous, | 她是个贪婪之徒 |
[21:15] | whatever she desires will certainly be accompanied | 不管她要求什么 都会伴随着 |
[21:19] | with disastrous tidings. | 可怕的诅咒 |
[21:23] | Or so the legend goes. | 这也是传说 |
[21:28] | Three percent of your commission | 只要分红的百分之三 |
[21:30] | from here on out. | 然后一笔勾销 |
[21:34] | Done. | 成交 |
[21:42] | Don Self to see you. | 当・赛尔夫来找你 |
[21:45] | You can go right on in. | 你可以进去了 |
[21:47] | -Thank you. Have a great day. -You too. | -谢谢 祝您愉快 -你也是 |
[21:53] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[21:54] | Great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:56] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[21:57] | Oh, thanks again for squeezing me in | 谢谢你能临时 |
[21:59] | on such short notice. | 挤出时间给我 |
[22:00] | I figure we had so much | 我想我们倒是 |
[22:01] | to get through, this’d be the best way. | 还有很多时间 这是最好的办法 |
[22:05] | I-I thought we were going out for lunch. | 我以为我们出去吃 |
[22:06] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:11] | actually, um… | 实际上… |
[22:12] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是吃素的 |
[22:13] | It’s a new diet, b-b-but there’s | 新的减肥食谱 不过楼下 |
[22:15] | a great place down the street, | 倒是有个不错的地方 |
[22:16] | and it’ll be my treat. | 我请客 |
[22:20] | Elise. | 伊利斯 |
[22:21] | Yes, sir? | 是 先生 |
[22:22] | I’m heading out for lunch. | 我出去吃饭 |
[22:49] | Hold it there. | 抓好 |
[22:55] | Sorry, I was just coming in to… | 不好意思 我想取些 |
[22:56] | There’s no more TP in the ladies room. | 女洗手间没有手纸了 |
[22:59] | We’ll get right on that. | 我们一会就送去 |
[23:00] | How about you get it right now? | 能不能现在就要 |
[23:08] | Best we got in here. | 这是这里最好的了 |
[23:29] | You guys need to get better organized. | 你们干活应该有点条理 |
[23:47] | 53 hotels match the search criteria. | 搜索到了53家旅馆 |
[23:55] | You know I read, I read this article | 你知道我刚才 |
[23:57] | a little while ago, right? | 看了一篇文章 |
[23:58] | About the whole, uh, nature versus nurture thing, | 讲的是先天所有和后天培养的关系 |
[24:01] | and it turns out, it’s all kind of a mishmash | 每个人之所以生得不同 |
[24:04] | because DNA trumps everything. | 是因为DNA早就决定了一切 |
[24:08] | And I believe it, because | 我很信这个 |
[24:09] | I mean, I grew up in the same house, | 因为我和我哥我姐生在同样的家庭 |
[24:12] | uh, went to the same school as my brother, | 我和我哥上同样的学校 |
[24:14] | who’s a math professor, | 他现在是数学系教授 |
[24:15] | My sister’s a pediatrician. | 我姐也是个儿科医生 |
[24:17] | And I’m a thief who blows his money | 我却是个贼 |
[24:19] | on hookers and coke. | 把钱都花在妓女身上了 |
[24:21] | So, like the same way Scofield’s hardwired to be a genius, | 同样 斯科菲尔德是天才 |
[24:23] | and you are always gonna be a lawman, right? | 你生来就是执法的 |
[24:26] | I mean, whoever this guy is, | 我想说的是 无论是谁 |
[24:27] | you think he wanted to grow up to be a murderer? | 都不想变成杀人犯吧 |
[24:29] | Probably not. | 不会吧 |
[24:31] | Be very careful choosing the next words | 说话小心点 |
[24:34] | that come out of your mouth. | 别张嘴就来 |
[24:41] | I… I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[24:44] | We are who we are. | 我们就是我们自己 |
[25:03] | Jake. I’m gonna need you in front of room 1018. Now. | 杰克 现在到1018办公室来 |
[25:07] | -What’s going on? -I apologize, ma’am, | -怎么了 -抱歉 女士 |
[25:09] | but we’re gonna be in your way | 我们要妨碍到你了 |
[25:10] | for the next 90 minutes or so. | 大概得弄一个半小时 |
[25:13] | -Black? -Yeah. | -布莱克 -来了 |
[25:15] | Excuse me, ma’am, | 不好意思 女士 |
[25:16] | but where can I plug in? | 有没有插座 |
[25:18] | For now, you can go in there, | 你现在可以用办公室里的 |
[25:20] | but when my boss gets back from lunch, | 但我老板吃完午饭回来后 |
[25:22] | you’re gonna… | 你就… |
[25:52] | The safe should be somewhere behind this wall. | 保险箱应该在这面墙后面 |
[26:26] | As soon as you’re through the steel, | 你钻穿保险箱之后 |
[26:28] | I’ll have the thermite ready. | 我的铝热剂也准备好了 |
[26:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:36] | How long has it been happening? | 你这样多久了 |
[26:38] | It’s not a big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[26:40] | It was a big deal when you were 13. | 你13岁的时候这可不是什么小事 |
[26:41] | Just promise me you won’t tell Sara. | 跟我保证不要告诉莎拉 |
[26:43] | Sara’s a doctor. She can help. | 莎拉是医生 她能帮你的 |
[26:45] | Look, I acclimating to the warmer climate, all right? | 我只是不适应这边燥热的天气 行么? |
[26:47] | Come on. We’ve got work to do. | 拜托 我们还有活干呢 |
[26:51] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[26:59] | I don’t know what this company is up to, but it sure | 我不知道这个公司是干什么的 |
[27:02] | sounds like there’s a whole lot of money involved. | 但看上去涉及一大笔钱 |
[27:05] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[27:08] | Lisa Tabak just hopped a flight to Laos, didn’t she? | 丽莎・特巴克刚刚飞到老挝对吧? |
[27:11] | Yeah, I guess. | 好像是 |
[27:12] | And now Griffin Oren just said | 而且格里芬・奥林刚说过 |
[27:13] | he was going somewhere in Asia. | 他要去亚洲 |
[27:26] | Down to the cobalt. | 打到里层了 |
[27:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:55] | What can I get you? | 想喝点什么 |
[27:56] | Just a moment of your time. | 耽误你一点时间 |
[27:58] | I’m a private investigator, | 我是私人侦探 |
[27:59] | and I’m working with a woman | 我为一个叫做 |
[28:00] | named Sara Tancredi, | 莎拉・唐克雷蒂的女人工作 |
[28:01] | and she was recently a patron of yours. | 她之前来过你这 |
[28:03] | I don’t want to get involved. | 我不想被扯进来 |
[28:07] | She moved all the way across the country | 她为了躲这个人 |
[28:09] | to get away from this guy. | 从东部躲到西部来 |
[28:12] | Help me find him before he finds her. | 帮我 不要让这个人找到她 |
[28:19] | Last time, Sara had a broken jaw. | 莎拉和你聊过很多吧 |
[28:27] | I was standing by the front door when he left. | 他走的时候我在前门 |
[28:29] | A second later I saw him come past, | 之后看到他经过 |
[28:31] | take something out of his car. | 从他的车里拿了些东西出来 |
[28:32] | Do you remember what the car looked like? | 你记得不记得是什么样的车 |
[28:34] | Gray. A sedan,sort of like one of those rental cars,you know? | 灰色轿车 很像租车公司的车 |
[28:50] | You need something? | 有什么事么 |
[28:53] | Just a small… | 想请你 |
[28:55] | kindness. | 帮个忙 |
[29:03] | That’s the easiest $300 you’ll ever make. | 赚这300美元再容易不过了 |
[29:18] | We’re working here. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[29:23] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[29:24] | There’s a stack of letters | 这有一堆信 |
[29:26] | that I need to put in the mail. | 等着寄出去 |
[29:27] | The chemicals, they don’t react so good with leather. | 这种清洁剂会和皮革反应的 |
[29:30] | What are you using, lye? | 你用的是什么 强碱吗 |
[29:31] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[29:34] | Listen, we… | 听我说 |
[29:36] | we know this is a hassle. | 我们知道这很烦人 |
[29:37] | We know we’re disrupting your work | 我们知道打扰到你工作了 |
[29:38] | and giving you a headache. | 让你头疼了 |
[29:39] | We annoy a different person every day, | 我们的工作每天都不得不打扰别人 |
[29:41] | but if this gets dirty while it’s still wet, | 如果湿的地毯给弄脏了 |
[29:44] | it’s gonna leave a stain, | 就会留下脏印 |
[29:45] | and… and, uh, and then we’ll be | 我们就会被… |
[29:47] | back here all over again. | 又回到这里了 |
[29:48] | Why don’t you just tell me where they are | 你为何不直接告诉我他们在哪里 |
[29:50] | and I’ll get them for you? | 我把他们给抓来就是了 |
[29:52] | On the corner of his desk near his computer. | 在他办公桌边上的电脑旁边 |
[29:58] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[30:00] | Another couple of minutes, and we’ll be ready to copy. | 还要几分钟 我们准备复制了 |
[30:23] | Is Griffin in? | 格里芬在吗 |
[30:24] | He’s in a meeting right now, | 他现在在开会 |
[30:26] | but I can pull him out if you’d like. | 但你想的话我可以叫他出来 |
[30:29] | If you could. | 拜托了 |
[30:30] | Just have a seat in his office. | 稍坐一会儿 |
[30:31] | He’ll be right with you. | 他马上就过来 |
[30:42] | All we need is one more. | 我们需要的 |
[30:50] | Some one’s in there. | 有人在里面 |
[31:18] | If I could hear him sitting down, there’s no way | 如果我听到他坐下的声音的话 |
[31:20] | he’s not gonna hear the drill. | 他不可能听不到钻的噪音 |
[31:21] | You can do it manually. | 你可以手工做啊 |
[31:22] | Generate enough heat to activate the thermite? | 能生成足够热量来激活铝热剂吗 |
[31:24] | Come on, man, we’re like a 16th of an inch away from this. | 拜托 我们离这个大概就16英尺了 |
[32:07] | Can I help you? | 能为你效劳吗? |
[32:08] | I phoned earlier about one of your guests. | 我打过电话来找你们的一个客人 |
[32:10] | Gray sedan, right? | 是开灰色轿车的吧 |
[32:12] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[32:16] | Is that the guy? | 是这个人吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[32:22] | What room? | 哪个房间 |
[32:23] | He was in 130. | 他住130房 |
[32:25] | He checked out. | 已经退房了 |
[32:30] | Did, um… | 他… |
[32:31] | did he leave any clue as to where he was going? | 他有没有提到他去哪儿 |
[32:40] | Do you mind if I look at the room? | 我能看下房间吗 |
[32:42] | $19 an hour, $59 for the night. | 19块一小时 59一晚 |
[32:44] | Fine, whatever, give me a key. | 行了 把钥匙给我吧 |
[33:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:15] | You wanted to know if anyone came looking for you. | 你想知道谁来找过你吗 |
[33:17] | Did they? | 他们来过吗 |
[33:21] | No. I was just calling to let you know | 没有 我正想打电话给你说 |
[33:24] | my shift was ending | 我的任务已经完了 |
[33:25] | and nobody showed up. All right. | 但没人出现 好的 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:30] | What do you say you give me | 把你手上那张纸 |
[33:32] | that little piece of paper in your hand? | 给我你觉得如何 |
[33:33] | How’s that sound, huh? | 觉得怎么样 |
[33:41] | Sorry for keeping you. | 很抱歉让你等了 |
[33:44] | Just making sure you’re ready for your trip. | 做好离开的准备就是了 |
[33:46] | Well, I better be. I’m leaving in five minutes. | 我会的 我五分钟后出发 |
[33:50] | All right, and if we dial it down | 好的 如果我们 |
[33:53] | Sure? We don’t have a choice. | -是吗 -我们别无选择 |
[33:55] | I’ll tell you when. | 开始了我会告诉你 |
[33:57] | The finance minister’s anxiously awaiting your arrival. | 财政部长正焦急的等待你的到来 |
[33:59] | Well, if you recall, I successfully negotiated | 如果你还记得的话 我曾成功的 |
[34:02] | financial policies with the IMF and World Bank. | 和IMF及世界银行协商金融政策 |
[34:06] | Pretty sure I can handle Laos. | 处理老挝那边还不是小菜一碟 |
[34:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:18] | I’m well aware of your resume, Griffin. | 格里芬 现在我很清楚你的履历了 |
[34:21] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[34:40] | We’re in. | 我们搞定了 |
[34:42] | -Got it. -The runaway inflation in Laos | -明白 -老挝的恶性通货膨胀已被 |
[34:44] | has given way to food riots | 粮食危机所取代 |
[34:46] | in the capital city of Vientiane, | 在越南首都 |
[34:48] | where the death toll has risen over 200. | 死亡人数已超过200 |
[35:11] | The monetary policy is a means to an end. | 金融政策已走向死胡同 |
[35:15] | I’m aware of our final objective, General. | 将军 我很清楚我们的终极目标 |
[35:17] | This is an important day for us. | 今天对我们来说很重要 |
[35:20] | I need to make sure that everyone knows his role. | 每个人都要清楚自己的角色 |
[35:24] | You could’ve told me all of this on the telephone. | 你完全可以在电话里面说清楚啊 |
[35:26] | Why did you take today of all days to come down here | 为什么非选今天过来 |
[35:30] | and berate me in person? | 跑监狱里来骂我 |
[35:31] | Things have happened in the past few days | 过去几天发生的事情 |
[35:33] | that have made me somewhat uneasy. | 让我有点不安 |
[35:35] | Today we got confirmation | 今天我们得到确切消息说 |
[35:37] | that one of our targets is in Los Angeles. | 我们的目标之一在洛杉矶 |
[35:40] | That on top of the fact, | 实际上 |
[35:42] | that one of Lisa’s bodyguards was killed. | 丽莎的保镖之一被杀 |
[35:44] | I thought that was because she was married to that Turk. | 我觉得是因为她和那个土耳其人结婚的原因 |
[35:48] | That’s the official story. | 那是官方的说法 |
[35:49] | What is it then? | 那是怎么回事 |
[35:53] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[35:56] | Do you have your card on you, Griffin? | 格里芬 你带卡了吗 |
[35:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:59] | I’d like to see it. | 给我看下 |
[36:00] | Where are we? | 进行的如何 |
[36:02] | Talk to me Roland. | 罗兰 说话 |
[36:04] | 72% 72%. | |
[36:07] | I’d like to see it. | 我想看看 |
[36:49] | 15 years working together, you think you’d trust me. | 一起工作过15年 你应该相信我 |
[36:53] | Don’t turn this into an opera. | 别演戏了 |
[36:55] | Just hand me the card. | 把卡给我 |
[37:11] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[37:13] | From now on, I’m asking that everyone | 从现在起 我要求 |
[37:15] | keep their card on them at all times. | 每个人都要随身带卡 |
[37:18] | Anyone makes a move, | 谁动的 |
[37:20] | anything goes missing, you call me. | 有什么丢失了 打电话给我 |
[37:27] | Did we get it? | 到手了没 |
[37:28] | -100. -Yeah. | -完了 -是的 |
[37:33] | I don’t know how you eat that crap, Don. | 我不清楚你如何吃下那只螃蟹的 当 |
[37:35] | -What was that called? Tempeh? -Yeah. | -那个叫什么来着 豆豉吗 -是啊 |
[37:37] | It looked like you could barely choke it down. | 我看你很勉强才把他吞下去的 |
[37:39] | Yeah, well, it’s an acquired taste. | 这个需要三思而后行 |
[37:41] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[37:43] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[37:45] | it looks like I should be getting back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[37:47] | Oh. This was a pleasure. | 很高兴和你一起 |
[38:10] | Apparently, billions in counterfeit currency flooded the economy, | 很显然 有数以万计的假钞在市场中泛滥 |
[38:14] | which is what caused it all. | 是什么引起这些问题呢 |
[38:16] | What I don’t understand is why? | 我所不明白的是为什么 |
[38:18] | I mean, so far all the cardholders | 那些持卡人 |
[38:19] | have been experts in their fields, right? | 都是他们所在领域的专家 |
[38:21] | In-in energy, and logistics, | 无论是在能源方面 物流方面 |
[38:22] | and finance. | 还是金融方面 |
[38:24] | I mean, it looks like | 我是说 他们看起来 |
[38:26] | they’re trying to tear the country down. | 想要摧毁这个国家 |
[38:28] | And then they profit by rebuilding it. | 然后通过重建来获取利益 |
[38:31] | So the question is: what’s next? | 所以问题是 接下里会是什么 |
[38:38] | I was at a bar earlier. | 几天前我在一个酒吧里 |
[38:42] | And nothing happened, and I didn’t drink. | 我没有喝酒 也没有发生任何的事情 |
[38:44] | But… Look, if-if this is too much for you… | 听着 如果这让你很难受 |
[38:45] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:47] | Because, say the word, and we’ll scrap the whole thing. | 那么我们忘了它好了 |
[38:48] | That’s a promise. It’s not going to happen again. | 我答应你 以后不会再发生了 |
[38:51] | But it would be a lie not to tell you, and I… | 如果我不和你说的话 那么这就是一个谎言了 |
[38:55] | want you to know that I’ll never lie to you. | 我想你知道 我永远也不会欺骗你 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:17] | Somebody’s here for you. | 有人找你 |
[39:18] | For me? | 找我 |
[39:24] | Cole Pfeiffer. | 科尔・普发 |
[39:31] | Is your name Xing? | 你是星 |
[39:33] | Mr. Xing stayed behind in New York. | 星先生还呆在纽约 |
[39:38] | Well, have a seat then, uh– | 那么请坐吧 |
[39:40] | What can I help you with? | 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[39:46] | You were supposed to deliver the item two days ago. | 你本该在两天之前交货的 |
[39:49] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[39:50] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪里啊 |
[39:52] | I’ve traveled a long way, Mr. Pfeiffer. | 我赶很远的路过来的 普发先生 |
[39:54] | My patience is wearing thin. | 我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[39:56] | Playing games is not going to be good for either of us. | 耍小把戏对我们都没有好处 |
[39:59] | Scylla. Where is it? | 锡拉在哪里 |
[40:06] | Mr. Pfeiffer? I’m at work. | 普发先生 我现在在工作 |
[40:07] | It’s not exactly like I can talk freely, you know. | 我没有多余的时间和你交谈 |
[40:09] | Just-just tell me the latest. | 我直接进入主题吧 |
[40:11] | The latest? | 主题 对吗 |
[40:12] | If you deliver it | 如果你在截止日期之前 |
[40:13] | to me by the end of the day, | 把东西交给我 |
[40:15] | I will pay you the sum that we agreed upon. | 我会按我们约好的金额付款给你 |
[40:18] | As much as I’d like to tell you that were possible… | 我想告诉你这有可能 |
[40:21] | Get it to me by tomorrow | 如果你明天给我 |
[40:22] | and you will receive 50% of your fee. | 你将得到金额的50% |
[40:24] | Two days, 25%. | 后天 25% |
[40:26] | Three days, | 大后天 |
[40:28] | I shoot you through the brain. | 那么我就打爆你的头 |
[40:29] | That is the latest. | 这就是主题 |
[40:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:07] | I thought that urine might be getting a little stale. | 看起来这些尿不新鲜了 |
[41:10] | So I brought you some more. | 所以我给你带了一些新的来 |
[41:53] | Hey, the image enhancement for the video came back. | 增强了影像的视频恢复了 |
[41:55] | Did you get what I sent over? | 我发给你的收到了没 |
[41:57] | All three cardholders? | 三位持卡人吗 |
[41:58] | Yeah, well, for the first two, | 是的 前面两位持卡人 |
[42:00] | we have names, addresses– | 我们可以获得一切我们想要的资料 |
[42:01] | everything we need to grab them. | 例如 名字 地址等等 |
[42:02] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[42:13] | But for the General… we got nothing. | 但我们得不到任何有关将军的资料 |
[42:15] | This guy’s a ghost. | 这个家伙像石头里蹦出来的一样 |
[42:21] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[42:29] | Look,most of what happened to me in Panama is a total blank. | 在巴拿马发生的大部分事情 我都不太清楚 |
[42:32] | But, um, | 但 |
[42:33] | when I was being held, I could hear | 当我被挟持的时候 |
[42:35] | Gretchen talking on the phone, in the next room. | 我隐约听到格雷琴在隔壁讲电话 |
[42:36] | And she was taking orders | 她在接受 |
[42:37] | from the guy in charge. | 老大的指令 |
[42:39] | And she called him the General. | 她称他为将军 |
[42:41] | In charge of the mission? | 任务的指挥者吗 |
[42:43] | No, I think in charge of the Company. | 不 我认为是公司的大老板 |
[42:50] | I told you… | 我早告诉过你 |
[42:52] | we should have killed Gretchen when we had the chance. | 有机会时我们就应该杀了格雷琴 |
[42:56] | She’ll come home. | 她会回来的 |
[42:59] | She always has. | 她一直如此 |
[43:01] | You better be sure about that. | 希望你是对的 |
[43:03] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 |
[43:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:07] | Someone at Homeland Security | 今天 有人在国家安全局 |
[43:09] | did an enhanced image search on you today. | 通过增强影像搜索了你 |
[43:11] | We couldn’t tell where the original picture… | 然而我们不知道原始图片… |
[43:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:13] | The guy who ordered it… | 搜索人的名字 |
[43:15] | his name is Don Self. | 叫做当・赛尔夫 |