时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》剧情回顾 |
[00:03] | Someone at Homeland Security did an enhanced | 国土安全局有人 |
[00:05] | image search on you today. | 通过图片查了你的信息 |
[00:06] | Who? | 是谁 |
[00:06] | His name is Don Self. | 他叫当・赛尔夫 |
[00:23] | Yes. | 说 |
[00:27] | What do you say you give me that little | 你最好把你手上 |
[00:29] | piece of paper in your hand. | 那张纸给我 |
[00:31] | From now on, I’m asking | 从现在开始 |
[00:32] | that everyone keep their card on them | 我要求每一个人在任何时候 |
[00:34] | at all times. | 都要把卡带在身上 |
[00:37] | Where’s the bird book? | 那本书呢 |
[00:38] | Bird book? | 书 |
[00:39] | Where’s the book?! | 书在什么地方 |
[00:40] | Someone was following me. | 有人跟踪我 |
[00:42] | -Is this the guy? -Yeah. | -是不是这个人 -是的 |
[00:44] | Who’s that? | 这个人是谁 |
[00:46] | That’s the man who killed my son. | 杀我儿子的人 |
[00:48] | Now he’s come to kill us. | 现在他冲我们来了 |
[01:06] | Don’t get used to it. | 可别上瘾啊 |
[01:11] | SparkleKid, Gate 8. | 神奇小子 8号门 |
[01:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[01:22] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[01:23] | I would like to place some bets, please. | 我想下几个注 |
[01:29] | Uh, I’d like to place an exacta | 我想把注下到第一场的 |
[01:31] | on Captain Brody and Mister Hooper in the first race. | 布罗迪队长和琥珀先生 |
[01:34] | All right. | 没问题 |
[01:35] | $20, please. | 20块 谢谢 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | I think you made a mistake here. | 我想你下错注了 |
[01:39] | I wanted a quinella | 我想下的是 |
[01:40] | for Captain Brody and Mister Hooper in the first race. | 布罗迪队长和琥珀先生赢得前两名 |
[01:43] | Uh, you gave me an exacta. | 可你却错投成了正序连赢 |
[01:45] | That’s what you told me you wanted. | 我是按照你的要求下注的 |
[01:47] | No, it’s not what I told you. | 我不是这么告诉你的 |
[01:48] | And I want you to fix it! | 我要你给我改回来 |
[01:49] | Sir, I gave you exactly what you asked… | 先生 我是按你要求下注的 |
[01:51] | No, you didn’t– What the hell kind of place is this?! | 不 你不是 这到底是什么鬼地方 |
[01:53] | -If you’ll just calm down, please. -I’m not– | -请你冷静一下 -我没有 |
[01:55] | Calm down? What-what are you talking about? | 让我冷静 你什么意思 |
[01:57] | I want you to fix this. | 给我改回来 |
[01:58] | This is– you gave me | 这是 你给我的 |
[01:59] | the wrong bet. I placed a bet | 是下错注的 我压的是 |
[02:00] | on a quinella on Doctor Brody | 布罗迪队长和琥珀先生 |
[02:02] | and Mister Hooper in the first race. | 在第一场比赛赢得前两名 |
[02:04] | Yo, somebody’s freaking out | 有人在投注口 |
[02:06] | -on one of the clerks inside. -We’ll check it out. | -对投注员大喊大叫 -我这就去看看 |
[02:17] | Hey, Louis, we’ve got a disturbance by the windows. | 路易斯 投注口出了一些问题 |
[02:25] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[02:29] | What the hell kind of place is this anyway?! | 这到底是什么鬼地方 |
[02:31] | -If you’ll just calm down, please. -I’m not… | -请你冷静一下 -我没有 |
[02:33] | What, what are you talking about? | 你到底什么意思 |
[02:35] | I want you to fix this! | 我要你给我改回来 |
[02:36] | This is– You gave me the wrong bet. | 这是 你给我下错注了 |
[02:38] | For the first race not an exacta. | 是第一场比赛 不是猜第一第二 |
[02:39] | You gave me an exacta. | 你给我的是猜第一第二的 |
[02:41] | -That’s what you told me. -I didn’t give you… | -你就是那么告诉我的 -我没那么做 |
[02:42] | You’re holding up the line. | 你挡住后面的人了 |
[02:44] | Please, if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[02:45] | I’m not leaving this place until I talk to the guy… | 不和管事的谈谈 我就不走 |
[02:47] | Sir, if you could just not get hysterical. | 先生 不要激动 |
[02:49] | -I’m not getting hysterical! -Sir, sir, sir, sir. | -我没激动 -先生 先生 |
[02:51] | -Hey, you need to calm down. -Who the hell are you? | -你需要冷静一下 -你又是谁 |
[02:52] | I’m the operations manager, all right. Take it easy. | 我是经理 不要激动 |
[02:54] | Do you run background checks on your employees | 你不查你工作人员的背景吗 |
[02:56] | or do you just let cons work here? | 还是你聘用坐过牢的人 |
[02:57] | Okay, there are no cons working here, all right? | 没有那种人在这里工作 |
[02:58] | Look at her. What is she doing? | 你看她 她不是吗 |
[03:00] | Ma-Mave-Mave, do you have a record, Mave? | 梅芙 你有案底吗 梅芙 |
[03:02] | Excuse me. Sir, hey! | 对不起 先生 |
[03:03] | That’s enough. Calm down, sir. | 够了 冷静一下 先生 |
[03:04] | -You’re patronizing me. -I’m not. | -你在敷衍我 -我没有 |
[03:06] | I got a problem here. Did you come to help me | 我现在遇着麻烦了 你到底是来帮我解决问题的 |
[03:07] | or did you come to give me a hard time? | 还是来给我添麻烦的 |
[03:09] | -I came to help you. -You came to help me, okay. | -我是来帮你的 -你是来帮我的 那好 |
[03:10] | Excuse me, Miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[03:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[03:17] | I would have been in so much trouble | 如果我把这些东西丢了 |
[03:18] | if I’d lost those. You don’t know my boss. | 我就麻烦大了 你可不知道我老板 |
[03:19] | He would have gone up | 他甚至会 |
[03:20] | one side of me and down the other. | 把我生吞活剥 |
[03:21] | -Thank you. -Any time. | -太谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[03:39] | Look at her– Why is she lookin’ at me like that? Why are you looking | 你看她 看她看我的眼神 你为什么 |
[03:41] | -looking at me like that? -Let’s not yell at anyone, all right? | -那么看着我 -别冲着别人喊 可以吗? |
[03:42] | We’ll take care of it. I just need to get… | 我们会处理这个问题的 我需要先… |
[03:44] | I’m not yelling at anyone. | 我没喊 |
[03:45] | Oh, sorry, sir. | 对不起啊 |
[03:54] | I’ll keep an eye on the monitors. | 我盯着监视器 |
[04:01] | He’s heading back. | 他要回来了 |
[04:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:09] | -How’s it look? -I’m getting a clear signal. | -情况怎么样 -信号很强 |
[04:11] | We’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[04:12] | Cardholder number four, you’re up. | 4号持卡人 轮到你了 |
[04:23] | Here you go, darling. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | The clocker said SparkleKid was edging | 计时员说神奇小子今天 |
[04:29] | on the track record at prep. | 在准备的时候就接近记录了 |
[04:30] | Oh, that’s great, honey. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[04:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:00] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen | 大家下午好 |
[05:02] | welcome to the first race of the day here at Los Alamitos. | 欢迎来到今天的第一场比赛 |
[05:12] | The starters are at the gate… and we’re ready to go. | 比赛马匹都在门前了 一切准备就绪 |
[05:20] | And they’re off and running. | 它们开始跑了 |
[05:21] | What the hell? | 真见鬼 |
[05:23] | Oh, we have a stall! It’s stuck, it’s stuck. The gate’s stuck. | 哦 有马困住了 门卡了 门卡了 |
[05:28] | I’ll go talk to the manager. | 我要去找经理谈谈 |
[06:11] | I need to see the manager. | 我要见经理 |
[06:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[06:16] | You better have a damn good explanation | 对刚才发生的事情 |
[06:18] | about what just happened. | 你最好给我一个好的解释 |
[06:20] | All right, I’ll get back to you. | 我一会再打给你 |
[06:21] | We’re looking into it right now, Mr. Edison. | 我们正在查 埃迪森先生 |
[06:23] | Cue up the tape. Now. | 现在放录像 |
[06:34] | We’ve made contact. | 已经接收信号了 |
[06:36] | 15% and counting. | 15% 还在继续 |
[06:42] | Right there, it’s stuck. | 就那 门卡住了 |
[06:47] | What happened to his gate?! | 那扇门出什么问题了 |
[06:49] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:51] | Lewis you better come down here. | 路易斯 你最好现在过来一下 |
[06:52] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[06:53] | We found something on Gate 8 where SparkleKid was placed. | 我们在8号门发现了一些东西 |
[07:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:01] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[07:14] | Did we get it? | 都收到了吗 |
[07:16] | 100% We’re all there.Card’s all there. | 100% 全有 卡的内容全有 |
[07:24] | You’ve never jerked a loser before. | 你不要和输的人开玩笑 |
[07:25] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[07:29] | We’re gonna need some backup. | 需要支援 |
[07:31] | Here come the cops. You better go before you get recognized. | 警察来了 你最好在被发现之前离开这里 |
[07:32] | -Someone has to be lookout. -I’ll take care of it.Go! Go! | -必须有人放风 -我来放风 快走 |
[07:36] | All right, break it up, guys. | 行了 伙计们 现在分开 |
[07:38] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[07:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[07:44] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[07:45] | Um, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[07:46] | I was wondering if you could help me. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[07:48] | I placed a bet on SparkleKid for my boss. | 我刚才在神奇小子上下了注 |
[07:50] | -Do you know what happened? -Not right now, sweetheart. | -你知道发生什么了吗 -现在不行 美女 |
[07:54] | Okay. My boss had me | 我老板让我 |
[07:56] | put more money on him than I make in a week. | 下的注比我一个星期挣得都多 |
[07:58] | Um, he’s gonna flip out when I tell him about this. | 如果我告诉他发生了什么 他会疯的 |
[08:00] | I’m really not the right person to ask. | 和我谈没有用的 |
[08:12] | Okay, but, here, I put $500 here for Orca’s Revenge. | 但是 我在复仇虎鲸上压了500块钱 |
[08:14] | -Maybe I could… -You’re gonna have to talk to one of the window clerks. | -我可不可以 -你必须去和下注员谈 |
[08:16] | But maybe I could add it to that? | 我可不可以把刚才的钱都压在复仇虎鲸上 |
[08:17] | Look, I-I can’t help you, all right? | 听着 我帮不了你 |
[08:19] | Now, move it along, honey. | 美女 你最好现在就离开这里 |
[08:21] | Okay, um, listen. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | I’m just trying to ask you a couple questions. | 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[08:26] | Yeah, well, you asked one too many. | 你问我太多问题了 |
[08:30] | How about this? | 听听这个 |
[08:31] | Why don’t you help me find somebody | 你能不能帮我 |
[08:33] | who could help me sort all this out?How’s that? | 找个人解决我的问题 这样行了吧 |
[08:35] | If you don’t take your hands off me you’re gonna | 如果你不把手拿开 |
[08:37] | have a lot more to worry about than an angry boss. | 你会有比你老板更多的麻烦 |
[08:39] | All right, well, um…. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:43] | You take good care of yourself today, Officer. | 祝你有好的一天 长官 |
[08:52] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[08:54] | This is a restricted area, sir.You can’t be back here. | 这里是禁止的区域 先生 你不能在这里 |
[08:56] | Yeah, I’m looking for a manager | 我在找你们经理 |
[08:57] | because I’m getting the money back | 因为我要把我的钱要回来 |
[08:58] | that I bet on the horse that got stuck in the gate. | 那匹马的门竟然卡住了 |
[09:00] | Did you see that one? Yeah. | 你刚才看见了 |
[09:02] | I said you can’t be back here! I need back up. | 我说了 你不能在这里 我需要支援 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[09:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:19] | -Where’s Mahone? -He’s right there. | -马宏在哪 -他在那儿 |
[09:23] | -That’s great.He’s got the device. -We are screwed. | -这下糟了 设备在他身上 -我们搞砸了 |
[09:47] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[09:50] | Go back to your room, okay, sweetheart.Okay. | 宝贝 回你房间去 好吗 |
[10:01] | Oh, my God.What happened to you? | 天那 你怎么了 |
[10:04] | Hey, sis. | 你好 妹妹 |
[10:23] | We have an issue. | 我们有问题了 |
[10:25] | Good afternoon to you, too, Andy. | 下午好 安迪 |
[10:27] | I’ve been reviewing your roster | 我刚才在查你 |
[10:28] | from the Northeast division, | 东南区的销售单 |
[10:29] | and apparently two of your top buyers | 你的两个最大的买家的 |
[10:31] | don’t have valid Social Security numbers. | 社会保险号码是错的 |
[10:36] | Care to explain that? | 能解释一下吗 |
[10:46] | When I’m about to make a sale to a client, | 我推销东西的时候 |
[10:48] | I ask myself two questions: | 我问我自己两个问题 |
[10:50] | “Is the client being helped?” | 这个对客户有用吗 |
[10:53] | and, “Are we gettin’ paid?” | 还有就是 我们能收到钱吗 |
[10:58] | There’s a reason | 我当东北区最好的销售员 |
[11:00] | why I was the top seller in the Northeast. | 是有原因的 |
[11:02] | I don’t get hung up on the details. | 我不拘小节 |
[11:05] | And what you’re saying is… | 你的意思是 |
[11:08] | There might be a typo or two in my reports, | 在我的报表里有一两个错误是很正常的 |
[11:11] | but I’m pretty sure those checks cleared. | 但是我相信那些支票都兑现了 |
[11:14] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[11:17] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | You’ve had a busy morning, Frank. | 你早上一直很忙啊 弗兰克 |
[11:55] | Unlawful entry, resisting arrest. | 非法进入 拘捕 |
[11:58] | It’s not even lunchtime. | 还不到午餐时间 |
[12:03] | You’re trying to put the fear of God into me. | 你想吓唬我 |
[12:07] | Mission accomplished. | 你做到了 |
[12:09] | Listen, Sergeant, | 听着 警官 |
[12:11] | I know a decent amount about the justice system, | 我对司法系统有一定的了解 |
[12:13] | enough to know that if you wanted to, | 如果你愿意 |
[12:16] | you could drop this whole thing and… | 现在不起诉我 |
[12:18] | it would save a lot of trouble for everybody, huh? | 大家都会少很多的麻烦 |
[12:22] | What kind of phone is this? | 这是什么电话 |
[12:23] | It’s a, a Japanese brand. Off market. | 是一个日本牌子 黑市买的 |
[12:27] | What about the ankle monitor you’re wearing? | 那你脚腕上的监视器又是怎么回事 |
[12:31] | I’ve been on the straight and narrow, | 我跟你说的都是实话 |
[12:34] | and it’s due to come off in a couple of days. | 这个东西过几天就会摘下来 |
[12:37] | Press your fingers in the ink. | 按个手印 |
[12:42] | I had two grand go up in smoke because of a bum gate. | 我刚才烟瘾犯了 我是个大烟枪 |
[12:45] | I mean, I got a little upset for a second. | 我的意思是 我刚才有一些紧张 |
[12:46] | You know what I mean? Who wouldn’t? | 你知道我什么意思 谁都会这么做的 |
[12:49] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[12:51] | Should we talk about how you punched an officer first? | 那我们就谈谈你打了一个警察一拳 |
[12:53] | Or how you tried to flee the scene?Pick a felony. | 而且你还想逃跑 你自己选一个吧 |
[12:59] | Take him to the holding cell. | 带他去拘留所 |
[13:08] | What do you mean he got arrested? | 你说他被抓了 |
[13:10] | W-What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:11] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[13:12] | but we need you to get Mahone and the device out. | 但是我们需要你把他和仪器都带出来 |
[13:14] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[13:15] | What do you think,that every time you guys screw up, | 你以为每次你们出事故 |
[13:17] | I can just magically make things disappear? | 我就能帮你们全搞定 |
[13:20] | We ain’t interested in your excuses. | 我们不管你什么借口 |
[13:21] | Can you do it or not? | 你能不能做到 |
[13:23] | Lincoln, y-you know what? I’ll call you back. | 林肯 我过一会再打给你 |
[13:24] | Excuse me.Who are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[13:26] | -What is this? -I’m Brian.I work in the IT department. | -你在干什么 -我是布莱恩 IT组的 |
[13:30] | We were getting some registry inconsistencies | 我们在服务器上发现 |
[13:32] | on the server, so… | 有些和登记不一样的地方 |
[13:34] | I’m just running a few routine spot checks. | 我只是进行例行测试 |
[13:36] | So you just barge in here without asking? | 你不问问我就进来了 |
[13:38] | I have level two clearance. See?It’s what I do. | 我有二级许可 看到没 这是我的工作 |
[13:42] | I go into people’s offices, I fix their computers. | 我进大家的办公室 我修理电脑 |
[13:44] | I just figured it was better to do it when you weren’t here. | 我觉得你不在的时候把东西修好更好一点 |
[13:46] | Well, you know what? You got to go. | 告诉你 你现在就给我出去 |
[13:48] | Don’t come back in here. | 别再进来了 |
[13:50] | Sure thing.You’re all set. | 没问题 我全搞定了 |
[13:59] | -So what’s the word? -Self’s on it. | -怎么说 -赛尔夫正想办法 |
[14:04] | On it, as in he’s getting Mahone out? | 意思是 他会把马宏弄出来 |
[14:08] | He said he’d handle it. | 他说他来解决这个问题 |
[14:09] | What’s there to handle? | 有什么要解决的 |
[14:10] | Self yanked us all out of prison for way bigger charges. | 我们这么大罪赛尔夫都能把我们弄出来 |
[14:13] | Getting Mahone out should be easy, shouldn’t it? | 搞定马宏的事 不是更简单吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:26] | Let’s concentrate on finding the next cardholder. | 我们还是来找下一个持卡人吧 |
[14:29] | As soon as we get the device back, we’ll move forward. | 一旦我们拿回仪器 就继续复制 |
[14:32] | Would you please walk us through what we know so far? | 你能告诉我们 我们现在都知道什么吗 |
[14:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:35] | Howard Scuderi runs AgriSow, | 霍华德・斯库得利经营的昂格里逊公司 |
[14:38] | which is the world’s largest agricultural conglomerate. | 是世界上最大的农业集团 |
[14:39] | It actually has huge holdings in Laos, | 在老挝有大量的不动产 |
[14:41] | which, given the current inflation, | 而且现在还有通货膨胀 |
[14:42] | means that they are making money hand over fist. | 意味着他们赚钱易如反掌 |
[15:09] | “My friends are playing at the park.” | 我的朋友在公园里玩 |
[15:14] | Sweetheart, why don’t you go play in your room | 亲爱的 你先去房间里 |
[15:16] | for a little bit, okay? | 玩一会吧 好吗 |
[15:22] | -How are you feeling? -Better. | -现在感觉如何 -好多了 |
[15:27] | -I, I made you a sandwich. -Thank you. | -我给你做了个三明治 -谢谢 |
[15:32] | Um, you never explained what happened. | 你不告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[15:37] | Well, um… | 这样的 |
[15:40] | my car broke down in the middle of the desert, and, uh… | 我的车在沙漠中坏了 |
[15:43] | there was no one around for miles,my cell phone was dead | 而且附近都没有人 我的手机又没电了 |
[15:48] | So I walked here. Hey, do you still have that owl | 所以我就走来了 你有没有留着我在德国 |
[15:51] | that I sent from Germany? | 给你寄的那只猫头鹰 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 留着 |
[15:54] | -I need to see it. -Okay. | -我想看看 -好的 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God, Gretchen! | 我的天啊 格雷琴 |
[16:12] | Is that, is that, that a real gun? | 这个 这个是真的枪吗 |
[16:14] | It is. | 是的 |
[16:16] | -You don’t work for the IRS? -I don’t. | -你为美国国税局工作吗 -不是 |
[16:21] | Who do you work for? | 那你为谁工作 |
[16:23] | As of now? Myself. | 现在 我为自己 |
[16:31] | He attended Touro Law School in Long Island. | 他就读于长岛的杜鲁大学法学院 |
[16:38] | He spent the next 18 years | 在02年进去国土安全局之前 |
[16:40] | bouncing around the D.O.J. and D.O.D. before being | 他在内务部 |
[16:44] | dumped on the doorstep of Homeland in ’02. | 和国防部呆了18年 |
[16:45] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:51] | General. | 将军 |
[16:53] | What did you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[16:55] | I tried accessing Self’s user account, | 我尝试进去他的用户账户 |
[16:58] | but he has a tricky firewall system in place. | 但他有一个非常复杂的防火墙系统 |
[17:01] | There’s no easy way to get past it,not without… | 不是很容易破解 除非 |
[17:04] | drawing attention. | 我们花点精力 |
[17:06] | So we still don’t know why he’s interested in me. | 所以我们仍然不知道他为什么对我感兴趣 |
[17:10] | Well, uh… maybe if you gave me more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[17:15] | I’ll look into it. | 让我来吧 |
[17:26] | Look, he’s important to me. | 听着 他对我很重要 |
[17:28] | Okay, he’s doing a job for me. | 他为我工作 |
[17:30] | Yeah, well, your CI punched one of my officers in the face. | 你手下当着我的面 殴打我的人 |
[17:32] | I understand… | 我明白 |
[17:33] | You’re lucky he’s not being charged with worse. | 你要庆幸的是他不会受到很重的指控 |
[17:35] | I apologize for him.Okay? | 我替他向你道歉 好吗 |
[17:38] | Look, I-I’m asking for a favor here, | 我想你帮我个忙 |
[17:40] | okay, from one badge to another. | 好吗 看在我们是同行 |
[17:43] | When was the last time you looked at your badge? | 你最后一次审视你的徽章是什么时候 |
[17:45] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure mine says issued by the | 我很清楚自己的是由洛杉矶颁发 |
[17:48] | City of Los Angeles not the federal government, | 而不是由联邦政府颁发的 |
[17:49] | So unless you get a court order that… -Hey, hey! | -除非你有法院的命令 -嘿 |
[17:50] | You want to go that route? You want to get smart? | 你要按照程序来吗 你要耍小聪明吗 |
[17:53] | Huh? Want to get detained at the Guadalajara airport | 当你和你的情人见面返回后 |
[17:54] | when you’re coming back from visiting your nana? | 你想要在瓜达拉哈拉机场被拘留吗 |
[17:57] | How does that sound? | 这听起来怎么样 |
[17:58] | Huh? You ever hear of a no-fly list? | 你有听过禁飞名单吗 |
[18:00] | That’s what my badge could do.Okay? | 这是我部门可以做到的事情 明白吧 |
[18:04] | Want to see what else it could do? | 还想知道其他我能做的吗 |
[18:11] | I was starting to worry. | 我都有些担心了 |
[18:14] | -Sign these. -Yeah. | -签了这个 -好的 |
[18:22] | -These aren’t release papers. -Well, I need you to sign that | -这个不是释放令 -我需要你签了它 |
[18:24] | so I can collect your personal… | 我才可以收集的你个人的 |
[18:25] | -They’re gonna run my prints, and once they… -You punched a cop. | -他们要查我的指纹 -你刚打了一个警察 |
[18:27] | -Yeah, trying to save the mission. -Keep your voice down.Okay? | -是的 为了完成任务 -小声点 好吗 |
[18:30] | I did the best I could do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[18:32] | You need to sign those so I can collect Roland’s device. | 你签了这个 我才可以拿到罗兰的设备 |
[18:37] | You… you want me to give up the one thing | 你是要我放弃 |
[18:40] | that makes me valuable to the team. | 我存在在这个组的意义 |
[18:43] | Yeah, you knew the deal when you came on board. | 你加入的时候就应该知道了 |
[18:44] | Okay, we all sacrificed a lot to get this far. | 为了这个我们都牺牲了很多 |
[18:47] | You want to flush it down the toilet | 就因为你的行为 |
[18:48] | because you made a bad move? | 你想让这一切白费吗 |
[19:18] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[19:21] | Self got the device.Mahone’s still in jail. | 赛尔夫拿到了设备 马宏还在监狱里 |
[19:25] | But Mahone– he-he’s part of the team. | 可马宏是我们组的一员啊 |
[19:28] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[19:29] | Look, I feel just as bad about his kid as everyone else, | 对于他还有他的孩子 我和你们一样感到悲伤 |
[19:32] | but we can’t blow this mission on one person. | 但我们不能为一个人而放弃任务 |
[19:33] | Oh, yeah? | 这样吗 |
[19:34] | So if I get popped tomorrow, | 那么如果我明天被关了 |
[19:36] | you guys are just going to forget about me? | 你们也这样放弃我 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:40] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[19:42] | An assassin is trying to hunt us down, okay? | 有个杀手正在追杀我们 |
[19:44] | And that T-Bag character is out in the wind | 而通往城堡的钥匙以及 |
[19:46] | with the keys to the castle. | 蒂博格都还不知所踪 |
[19:47] | We got enough problems | 我们的问题已经够多了 |
[19:48] | without having to worry about this guy’s ass in jail. | 不要在想那个关押在监狱里的混蛋了 |
[19:50] | You shut up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:53] | Alex has an alias, but if they run his prints, | 阿历克斯用了假名 如果他们查他的指纹 |
[19:56] | -they’re gonna find out that he’s… -Not if– | -他就知道他是 -不 如果 |
[19:57] | when they run his prints, they gonna figure out who he is | 当他们查到他的指纹 他们就会查出他是谁 |
[20:00] | and that he’s not in a supermax like he’s supposed to be, | 并且查明他应该呆在重刑监狱 |
[20:02] | and then they’re gonna realize we’re not… | 他们不会意识到我们没 |
[20:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:06] | Linc’s right. | 林肯说的对 |
[20:09] | We don’t have a choice.We move forward with the plan. | 我们别无选择 我们按原计划行事 |
[20:33] | Agent Self. | 赛尔夫探员 |
[20:45] | I’m an associate of General Krantz. | 我是克兰兹将军的人 |
[20:50] | Word has gotten back to the General | 将军得到消息说 |
[20:52] | that you’ve been pulling information on him. | 你正在查他 |
[20:56] | Why is that,Mr. Self? | 赛尔夫先生 你为什么要如此 |
[20:59] | I’m Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全局的 |
[21:01] | It’s my job to protect people | 我的工作就是保护像克兰兹这样 |
[21:02] | who make attractive terrorist targets– | 是恐怖分子的首要攻击目标 |
[21:05] | people in upper ranks of military people like Krantz. | 处于高度军事危险的人 免受伤害 |
[21:09] | Is there a particular threat I should know about? | 能告诉我具体是什么威胁吗? |
[21:11] | Maybe you can debrief me on the situation. | 或许你可以和我汇报下这个情况 |
[21:15] | What’s your division? | 你是哪个部门的 |
[21:18] | You want to give me your clearance level? | 你能否出示下你的通行证等级 |
[21:20] | -I’m a… hired contractor. -Right. | -我直接受雇于将军 -好吧 |
[21:27] | Well,I usually don’t make a habit of giving civilians who | 我通常不会把机密信息 |
[21:30] | corner me in underground parking structures | 透露给在地下停车场 |
[21:33] | classified information.Okay? | 逼问我的平民 懂了吗? |
[21:36] | So if the General has a problem,he can call me. | 如果将军还有其他疑问 让他打电话给我 |
[21:41] | Is there something else you want to say to me? | 你还有什么要对我说的吗? |
[21:43] | I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 我想我们的首次交谈还算顺利 |
[21:47] | I’m just here to give you a little friendly advice. | 我只是来给你点友情建议 |
[21:51] | What’s that? | 什么建议? |
[21:52] | The General– he likes his privacy. | 将军喜欢有自己的隐私 |
[22:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:08] | 洛杉矶警局 停车场 11号 | |
[22:20] | Yes, that was Wyatt. | 没错 他就是怀特 |
[22:22] | I gotta tell you,I’m not a big fan | 我告诉你这个是因为 |
[22:24] | of almost catching a bullet in my head. | 我不想被人爆了头 |
[22:27] | Well,now you know what it’s like. | 现在你该知道这种感受了吧 |
[22:32] | So,how well do you know Mahone? | 你了解马宏多少 |
[22:36] | I know he wants to take down the Company just as much as we do. | 我只知道他想搞垮”公司”就像我们那么强烈 |
[22:40] | You also realize he’s a major liability. | 你还知道他是负有重大责任 |
[22:42] | I mean,if Wyatt could find me,he could find Mahone. | 我的意思是 如果怀特能找到我 他也能找到马宏 |
[22:45] | And then people… | 并且… |
[22:46] | -So get him out. -I told you I can’t. | -那就把他弄出监狱 -我说了我做不到 |
[22:50] | But I can get to him.I mean,he can be touched. | 但是我能找到他 我是说我能联系上他 |
[22:56] | I don’t know,maybe Mahone is a stand-up guy. | 我也不知道 或许马宏是条汉子 |
[22:58] | Or maybe he likes to run his mouth to work an angle, | 或许他会供出我们来达到他的目的 |
[23:01] | I’m not sure.But if need be,I can get rid of that angle. | 我不确定 但如果需要的话 我能除掉他 |
[23:07] | -I can eliminate that threat.-That’s not an option. | -我能终结了这个威胁 -不予考虑 |
[23:12] | Oh,yes it is.Okay, | 不 考虑一下 |
[23:14] | because if a choice has to be made between him or us… | 因为如果要你选 是杀了他还是我们全玩儿完… |
[23:27] | Hey,Frank.Got some good news. | 弗兰克 给你带好消息来了 |
[23:32] | Oh,yeah,what’s that? | 是吗 什么好消息 |
[23:35] | I can cut you a break. | 我能放了你 |
[23:39] | As easy as that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[23:42] | Spoke with the manager down at the racetrack. | 我和那个地铁站经理说过了 |
[23:44] | Said you were spotted with another male Caucasian | 他说一个比你小10岁左右的 |
[23:46] | about ten years your junior. | 白种人和你一起到过那 |
[23:48] | That sound about right? | 说的没错吧 |
[23:50] | Here come the cops. | 警察来了 |
[23:51] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:54] | What was it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:56] | The two of you were gonna go in there,rob the vault? | 你们两个在那准备袭击押运车 |
[23:58] | Grab as much cash and get out? | 抢了现金就跑对吗 |
[24:00] | Someone has to be lookout. | 总得有个望风的 |
[24:01] | I’ll take care of it. Go! | 我会看着的 快走! |
[24:02] | Look.Maybe you got a wife to get home too. | 瞧 或许你妻子正在家里等着你 |
[24:07] | Family. | 你的整个家都在等你 |
[24:09] | If you’re willing to give me the name of your accomplice | 如果你愿意供出你的同伙 |
[24:11] | I think we can change your charges. | 我想我们可以减轻对你的指控 |
[24:13] | I thought we worked together,you know. | 我们是一伙的 你知道 |
[24:14] | -Help each other out.-You’re on your own. | -互相帮助 -你得靠你自己了 |
[24:19] | You holler if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了就叫我 |
[24:28] | All right,let’s talk about the fifth cardholder. | 现在我们谈谈这第五个持卡人 |
[24:30] | The General is requiring | 将军正要求 |
[24:32] | all the cardholders to have their cards on them at all times, | 所有持卡人必须把卡时刻带在自己身边 |
[24:35] | so Scuderi will have his card,too. | 所以斯库得利也一定把卡带在身上 |
[24:38] | Now,Scuderi has major security around his house. | 斯库得利的保安时刻巡视着他房子的四周 |
[24:40] | Big fence,lots of guard dogs. | 大围墙围着他的房子 还有一群狗看着 |
[24:42] | Where are the documents? | 文件在哪 |
[24:44] | These are from the county surveyor’s office. | 这些是从县督察员办公室拿来的 |
[24:45] | It shows the layout of his property, | 这是他房子的布局图 |
[24:47] | and its proximity to every other house on his street. | 以及他接近街道处的所有建筑 |
[24:50] | He has– surprise,surprise– | 他有着绝对顶级的 |
[24:52] | a top of the line electronic alarm system | 电子警报系统 |
[24:54] | that will alert him if there’s a breach in the structure. | 一旦有人入侵 警报就会启动 |
[24:57] | If we cut the power– the alarm goes off. | 如果我切断电源 警报就会消除 |
[24:59] | if we double the power with a voltage spike | 如果我们用突增的瞬间电压 增加电力供应 |
[25:02] | the alarm system,in order to protect itself | 这个警报系统会为了保护自身装置 |
[25:04] | against an overload, will shut itself down. | 免受超载 它会自动关闭 |
[25:06] | And that’s how we’re getting in. | 我们就那么进去 |
[25:08] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:09] | Look, I know what the score is.It’s every man for himself. | 我知道该怎么做 每人搞定自己那部分 |
[25:12] | You get left behind you get locked up.Tough titties. | 你慢了就完蛋 真他妈难搞 |
[25:14] | Now, I signed on the dotted line | 现在我跟其他人一样都签了字 |
[25:16] | like everyone else and I want to know exactly | 我想清楚的知道 |
[25:17] | what I’m doing on this job. | 我该做什么 |
[25:18] | I’m with Bellick on this one. | 我和贝里克一起 |
[25:21] | You know, maybe | 我觉得在警察来之前 |
[25:23] | we should have a plan for when the cops get here | 我们得有个计划 |
[25:25] | ’cause if Mahone squeals they’re gonna come real quick. | 因为如果马宏告密的话他们很快就会回来 |
[25:28] | He’s a Fed– how many deals | 他是联邦政府官员 你觉得他一生中 |
[25:30] | do you think this guy’s made in his life? | 作过多少交易 |
[25:32] | You think he’s just gonna tuck tail between his… | 你觉得他会夹起尾巴 |
[25:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:36] | Look, we can sit here and debate | 我们大可以在这坐着讨论一天 |
[25:38] | what Mahone is or is not gonna do for the rest of the day, | 看马宏会做或不会做什么 |
[25:41] | but it comes down to this: | 但问题是 |
[25:42] | we cannot break him out of a police station. | 我们不能把他从警局给弄出来 |
[25:49] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[25:52] | three, four, five, six– | 三 四 五 六 |
[25:55] | No. Too big. | 不 太大了 |
[26:30] | Eight by ten. | 八乘以十 |
[26:41] | This is the lowest gauge I could get. | 这是我能弄到的最低限度 |
[26:43] | It’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[26:56] | I guess, uh…I guess we’re gonna leave him in jail. | 我觉得 我觉得我们只能让他呆监狱里了 |
[27:03] | Is that a statement or a question? | 你是在陈述还是在问 |
[27:06] | It’s just if something happens to Alex– | 如果阿历克斯有什么事的话 |
[27:09] | if, uh, if the Company finds him… | 如果公司找到他 |
[27:13] | If the roles were reversed and you were the one locked up, | 如果角色互换 换做是你被抓 |
[27:16] | you really think Alex would risk it all to get you out? | 你觉得阿历克斯会冒险来救你吗 |
[27:20] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:23] | But…he was a federal agent. | 但是 他是联邦探员 |
[27:25] | I think he’d finish what he started. | 我觉得他会有始有终 |
[27:28] | I think he’d bring the Company down. | 我相信他会设法搞垮公司 |
[28:04] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么能帮您吗 |
[28:06] | Yes, I-I’m here to see Frank Zwan. | 我是来找弗兰克・斯万的 |
[28:09] | I’m a family friend. | 我是他们家世交 |
[28:10] | I’m afraid you can’t see him right now. | 恐怕你现在不能见他 |
[28:12] | He’s about to be transferred for his arraignment. | 他正要接受传讯 |
[28:23] | Actually, I’d like to be there for moral support. | 我是想来提供精神支持的 |
[28:27] | Could you tell me where’s the court house? | 能告诉我法庭在哪吗 |
[28:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:49] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[28:53] | Alex, look, I’m sorry. | 阿历克斯 很抱歉 |
[28:56] | He found me. | 他发现我了 |
[28:58] | Wyatt– He showed up at the station house | 怀特 他出现在警局 |
[28:59] | where they’re holding me. I don’t know how he did it. | 他们抓住了我 我不知道他怎么找到我的 |
[29:01] | I don’t know how he figured it out. | 不知道他怎么查出来了 |
[29:03] | Let me call Agent Self. | 我打电话给赛尔夫 |
[29:04] | No, Michael, listen… | 不 迈克尔 听着 |
[29:05] | No, maybe he can get you moved. | 不 可能他们会转移你 |
[29:06] | It’s-it’s over for me. It’s done. | 我完了 全完了 |
[29:08] | It’s– and I’m not gonna say anything about anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[29:11] | But you need to promise me something, okay? | 但你得答应我件事 可以吗 |
[29:13] | -Okay, what? -Promise me… | -好的 是什么 -答应我 |
[29:17] | that you will get to Wyatt and you’ll kill the son of a bitch. | 你去找怀特 杀了那狗娘养的 |
[29:21] | And then you’ll call Pam | 然后打电话给帕姆 |
[29:23] | and you’ll tell her that he’s gone. | 告诉她我死了 |
[29:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:29] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[29:38] | Ok. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[29:42] | You ready to go?Michael? | 准备好了吗 迈克尔 |
[29:51] | I’m his wife. | 我是他老婆 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m still in shock. | 抱歉 我还是没很震惊 |
[29:56] | I’ll be down this afternoon. | 我下午过来 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | Who are you? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[30:01] | I just have some things I need to take care of. | 我有事要处理 |
[30:03] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[30:10] | You have this…switch inside you. | 你总是把人拒之于外 |
[30:14] | I don’t know how you could just… | 我不知道你是怎么会 |
[30:16] | shut yourself off. | 自我封闭起来的 |
[30:18] | You did it when Mom died.Did it with Emily. | 妈妈死的时候你这样 对艾米丽也是这样 |
[30:25] | Did it with me. | 这么对我 |
[30:29] | I do it because it’s…it’s just who I am. | 我这么做是因为 我就是这样的 |
[30:37] | No, it’s not.You used to be… | 不 不是的 以前你 |
[30:41] | I have to go.But thank you… for everything. | 我得走了 但谢谢你 为了这一切 |
[30:50] | So, you’re not here to take her? | 你不是来带她走的 |
[30:53] | If I was capable of being her mother, | 如果我能个好母亲 |
[30:55] | I wouldn’t have given you custody. | 我就不会把监护权给你了 |
[31:05] | You be a good girl, okay? | 你会听话的 是不是 |
[31:09] | -Bye, Emily. -Bye, Auntie. | -艾米丽 再见 -婶婶再见 |
[31:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:29] | -Will we see you again? -I don’t know. | -我们还能再见面吗 -我不知道 |
[31:51] | Call me if it goes south. | 要是去南边就给我电话 |
[32:26] | Hey,honey.it’s me.I’m at the grocery store. | 亲爱的 是我 我在杂货店 |
[32:28] | I was planning to make those grilled pork chops, | 我打算做烤猪排 |
[32:31] | unless you’re not in the mood for them. | 除非你不想吃 |
[32:34] | I hope you’re having a great day. | 希望你今天愉快 |
[32:52] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[32:54] | We’ll call you when we’re done. | 我们完成了再给你电话 |
[32:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:00] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[33:02] | Almost ready. | 马上好了 |
[34:31] | You have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[34:33] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[34:39] | I just– I’ve found some more inconsistencies | 我刚刚发现了更多不一致的地方 |
[34:41] | in your sales reports.Actually, many more. | 你的销售报告里 实际上 非常多 |
[34:45] | In fact…kind of looks like fraud, actually. | 事实上 有点像是欺诈 |
[34:53] | I knew you were rotten from the beginning. | 我从一开始就知道你很垃圾 |
[34:55] | I want you in my office in five minutes | 我要你5分钟内到我办公室 |
[34:57] | to walk me through this, | 给我解释清楚 |
[34:59] | and if you can’t, | 你要是做不到 |
[35:01] | well, I’m gonna call the authorities. | 我就打电话给当局 |
[35:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:23] | Nice knowing you, sugar. | 很高兴认识你 甜心 |
[35:26] | Cole, wait. | 科尔 等等 |
[35:35] | I was traveling abroad when he passed away. | 他去世时我在国外 |
[35:38] | Again, I’m very sorry. | 同样 我很抱歉 |
[35:41] | Is this your husband? | 这是你丈夫吗 |
[35:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:51] | I need to see some identification | 我要看到证明 |
[35:53] | so I can sign over his personal belongings to you. | 我才能签字移交他的私人物品给你 |
[36:02] | So… you and your spouse had different last names? | 你跟你爱人的姓氏不同 |
[36:05] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:07] | I realize this is an inconvenience, | 我知道这很麻烦 |
[36:08] | but I need to see other documentation | 但我得看到其他能证明 |
[36:10] | proving you were married. | 你们已婚的文件 |
[36:13] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been through? | 你知道我经历过什么事吗 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry, ma’am.Rules are rules. | 抱歉 女士 规定就是规定 |
[36:37] | WO Hey, Mr. Pfeiffer, this is Crystal from Instahomes | 你好 普发先生 我是英斯多霍姆公司的克丽丝朵 |
[36:41] | getting back to you.Just wanted to let you know | 给你回电话 只想通知你 |
[36:43] | that your security deposit check cleared | 你的押金已经到账 |
[36:46] | and your one bedroom is ready. Thank you. | 卧房也准备好了 谢谢 |
[37:07] | Hi, I’m, uh, representing Frank Zwan. | 我是弗兰克・斯万的代表 |
[37:09] | I’m going to need his jacket from you. | 我要他的资料 |
[37:11] | I’ve been informed he’s going indigent. | 他们通知我 说他没钱请律师 |
[37:13] | Uh, he was. | 以前是 |
[37:14] | His mother in Santa Barbara, however, is not, | 她妈妈在圣巴巴拉市 可有的是钱 |
[37:15] | and she retained me this morning. | 她今天早上雇了我 |
[37:21] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[37:23] | Much obliged. | 非常感激 |
[37:36] | Five. | |
[37:41] | Four. | |
[37:46] | Three. | |
[37:50] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:52] | Two. | |
[37:53] | Please take a seat. | 请坐下 |
[38:00] | One. | |
[38:02] | One. | |
[39:15] | All right,Let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走 |
[40:08] | I don’t know if, uh, you guys… | 我不知道你们… |
[40:11] | did this for the team or if you did it for me, and… | 这么做是为了队伍还是为了我 而且… |
[40:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[40:17] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 喂 |
[41:12] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[41:14] | I was wondering when you were going to call. | 我还在想你什么时候会回电话 |
[41:18] | You told my wife you wanted me to turn myself in. | 你跟我妻子说你要我自投罗网 |
[41:23] | So, uh, why don’t you tell me where to go and I’ll meet you? | 那你为何不告诉我去哪能和你见面 |
[41:28] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们做个了断 |
[41:30] | This thing is far from over,Alex. | 这件事可没那么快了结 阿历克斯 |
[41:34] | First I find Sara Tancredi here, | 首先 我在这找到莎拉・唐克雷蒂 |
[41:37] | then you. | 然后是你 |
[41:39] | Seems like there’s a great deal of things for us to talk about. | 看来我们要谈的事还相当多 |
[41:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:43] | No. | 不 |
[41:46] | There’s only one thing for you and I to discuss. | 我和你之间只有一件事可谈 |
[41:48] | You worked for the Company once, Alex. | 你曾为公司卖过命 阿历克斯 |
[41:51] | You should know better than to take things so personally. | 你应该知道不能太感情用事 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna wrap this up, | 我会把这个收拾掉 |
[41:57] | just in case you decided to trace this call, | 以防你会跟踪这个电话 |
[41:59] | but I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[42:02] | We will meet again, and when we do, | 我们会再见 到那时 |
[42:06] | I’m going to show you just how personal things can get. | 我会让你知道这有多感情用事 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[42:53] | Cole Pfeiffer. | 科尔・普发 |
[42:56] | What you gonna do now? | 现在要怎么办 |
[43:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |