时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:03] | If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got is a slice. | 如果”锡拉”是一张饼 我们只拿到其中一块 |
[00:06] | So Scylla isn’t one card. | “锡拉”不是一张卡 |
[00:08] | It’s six. | 是六张 |
[00:09] | How long has it been happening? | 这事发生多久了 |
[00:11] | It’s not a big deal. | 这不是大问题 |
[00:12] | It was a big deal when you were 13. | 你13岁的时候 就已是个大问题了 |
[00:14] | Michael told you about Mom? | 迈克尔和你说过妈的事吗 |
[00:15] | No. As a kid, she got nosebleeds. | -没有 -她小时候经常流鼻血 |
[00:18] | In her 30s, they started up again. | 她30多岁时 又开始流鼻血 |
[00:20] | How old was your mom when she passed away? | 你母亲什么时候去世的 |
[00:22] | 31. Michael’s just turning 31. | 31岁 迈克尔也刚好31岁 |
[00:25] | Who’s that? | 那个人是谁 |
[00:27] | That’s the man that killed my son. | 他就是杀我儿子的凶手 |
[00:40] | It’s like a digital black hole. | 他就象个数码黑洞 |
[00:42] | It swallows up any electronic data within ten feet. | 能接收10英尺内的所有电子数据 |
[00:46] | Mr. Glenn? | 格兰先生 |
[00:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:48] | What’s that do? | 那是干什么用的 |
[00:50] | It’s a battery pack | 是个电子游戏机的 |
[00:51] | for a video game console. | 电池组 |
[00:54] | You’ll need to buy a new one. | 那你只能买个新的了 |
[00:57] | Scylla. Get it to me by tomorrow | 锡拉 明天给我的话 |
[00:59] | and you will receive 50% of the fee. | 你就能拿原来报酬的一半 |
[01:01] | Two days, 25%. | 后天 四分之一 |
[01:04] | Three days, | 大后天 |
[01:05] | I shoot you through the brain. | 我让你脑袋开花 |
[01:10] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[01:12] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[01:28] | You know what? | 你明白吧 |
[01:29] | If Crab ever throws a psycho at us like this again, | 如果格莱布再给我找这样的烂活 |
[01:31] | I’m going to kill him. | 我就宰了他 |
[01:33] | Yeah, but if we don’t get this psycho, Crab’s going to kill us. | 对 但是我们如果不干的话 格莱布会宰了我们 |
[01:35] | Just have the burner ready. | 把枪准备好 |
[01:37] | Got it covered. | 准备好了 |
[01:42] | After this job, I’m done, man. | 做完这个之后 我就洗手不干了 |
[01:44] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再做下去了 |
[01:46] | What do you think Crab will say about that? | 你觉得格莱布会怎么说 |
[01:49] | I don’t care what Crab says about that. | 我不管他说什么 |
[01:51] | How can I be a good father if I’m always in prison? | 如果进监狱的话 我还怎么做个好父亲 |
[01:54] | I missed out on my kid’s childhood. | 我错过了我孩子的童年 |
[01:57] | I’m not going to miss out on him becoming a man. | 我不能再错过他成长的过程 |
[01:59] | You know, not for nothing, but this plan is crazy even for you. | 说实话 就算是你干 这个计划也太大胆了 |
[02:04] | You sure this is the only way? | 你确定这是唯一办法 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:08] | Hey look. He’s coming out. | 快看 他出来了 |
[02:10] | He’s got the case. | 他带着箱子 |
[02:14] | Let’s buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[02:44] | Put your hands up! Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[02:59] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[03:00] | Let’s go! | 快闪 |
[03:09] | So wait a minute. This is your brilliant plan? | 等等 这就是你的好主意 |
[03:11] | You’re going to pull a kamikaze mission on the General’s car? | 你打算用自杀的方法去撞将军的车 |
[03:15] | Now that the device is gone, | 你的仪器已经没了 |
[03:17] | your opinion doesn’t matter. | 你的意见也就不重要了 |
[03:19] | So shut up and pump. | 闭嘴 加你的油 |
[03:22] | We know the General travels light. | 我们知道将军总是轻装行动 |
[03:24] | One limo and a couple of guards. | 一辆轿车 几个保镖 |
[03:26] | It ain’t the guards I’m worried about; it’s the crash. | 我不担心那几个保镖 我担心的是撞车 |
[03:27] | Look, I never said this was going to be easy. | 我没说过这会很轻松 |
[03:44] | Just relax. | 别激动 |
[03:49] | First off, Panama was a job. | 首先 巴拿马的事是公事公办 |
[03:52] | Some other time. | 日后再算账 |
[03:54] | What do you want with Scylla? | 你要“锡拉“做什么 |
[03:55] | That’s my business. | 那是我自己的事 |
[03:56] | We’re not in Panama anymore, | 我们不是在巴拿马 |
[03:57] | and I’m not behind a fence, so, again, | 我也不在监狱里 我再问一次 |
[04:00] | what do you want with Scylla? | 你要“锡拉”做什么 |
[04:01] | Same thing you want: bring down the Company. | 和你一样 打垮公司 |
[04:04] | Great. Then why don’t you | 很好 那你何不 |
[04:05] | give me those missing pages and disappear? | 把缺的几页纸给我 然后消失呢 |
[04:07] | I’d love to. You remember that day | 我很想那么做 你记得那天 |
[04:09] | at the Roosevelt when Whistler made off with Lief’s card? | 我们在罗斯福酒店 惠斯勒复制了Lief的卡 |
[04:11] | Who do you think took the fall for that? | 你觉得是谁的主意 |
[04:13] | Our names are at the top of the same hit list. | 我们的名字都在同一张黑名单里 |
[04:16] | Now, I don’t know what arrangement you two have, | 我不知道你们有什么协议 |
[04:18] | but I need some traveling money. | 我需要一些资金 |
[04:19] | Let’s talk about that later. | 我们过会再谈这个 |
[04:21] | Why don’t we talk about the kind of scum | 我们干嘛不谈谈你是在给 |
[04:22] | you’re willing to put on the payroll? | 什么样的烂人付钱 |
[04:23] | Give me a way to do it without her, and we’ll do it. | 告诉我一个用不到她的理由 我听你的 |
[04:25] | We need the pages. | 我们需要那些纸 |
[04:28] | It’s a package deal. | 这是个交易 |
[04:31] | Are we partners? | 我们是拍档了吗 |
[04:36] | Partners. | 拍档 |
[04:47] | Look, I barely dropped a nickel in the slots, right? | 我刚刚往机器里投了一个币 |
[04:50] | This guy was all… | 那人就过来了 |
[04:51] | We ought to blanket party your ass. | 我们真应该打死你 |
[04:52] | Where’s the device? | 那个仪器呢 |
[04:54] | Can it be salvaged? Tell him. | -能不能拿回来 -快说 |
[05:00] | Pit boss walked off with it. | 赌台老板把它收走了 |
[05:02] | Okay. Well, we’re going to call this your early retirement. | 那好 我们只能让你提前退休了 |
[05:06] | You can either go upstairs | 你要么上楼 |
[05:07] | and sit on your cot and ride out the rest of this thing, | 坐在你的小床上 等我们把事情解决 |
[05:10] | or I can call Agent Self | 否则 我就给赛尔夫探员打电话 |
[05:11] | and you can ride out the rest of your prison sentence. | 那你就能慢慢享受刑期了 |
[05:13] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[05:31] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[05:36] | So your brother told me about your nosebleeds. | 你哥哥说了你流鼻血的事 |
[05:38] | And he told me about your mom. | 他还说了你妈妈的情况 |
[05:40] | That wasn’t his place. | 那不是他该做的 |
[05:41] | To be worried about you? | 为你担心 |
[05:43] | When Mom got sick, Linc was at the hospital every day, holding her hand, | 妈妈得病时 林肯每天都在医院 握着她的手 |
[05:47] | watching her die, and he was 13. | 看着妈妈去世 他那时才13岁 |
[05:49] | It changed him. It made him overprotective. | 这件事改变了他 让他对任何事都过头担心 |
[05:52] | And now he’s jumping | 现在他开始 |
[05:53] | to all the wrong conclusions | 用错误的原因 |
[05:54] | for all the wrong reasons, | 得出错误的结论 |
[05:55] | and it’s… it’s over nothing because | 而且都无中生有的 |
[05:57] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[05:58] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不好 |
[06:01] | Well, maybe that’s because there’s something I have to tell you. | 因为我也有些事情要告诉你 |
[06:11] | Gretchen’s alive. | 格雷琴还活着 |
[06:55] | She’s working with T-Bag, | 她和帝博格一起合作 |
[06:58] | and they have several pages from Whistler’s bird book, | 他们有几张惠斯勒的鸟类书页 |
[07:00] | and they want in on Scylla. | 他们也想加入找锡拉 |
[07:02] | Self is cutting them a deal as we speak. | 我们说话的同时 赛尔夫正和他们谈条件 |
[07:08] | Self knows that they have their own agenda, | 赛尔夫知道他们有自己的计划 |
[07:11] | but so do we | 但我们也有 |
[07:12] | and as soon as we get those pages back, | 只要我们拿到那几页纸 |
[07:14] | Gretchen and T-Bag are going to pay for everything. | 格雷琴和帝博格就会为他们做的事付出代价 |
[07:16] | They’re going to get exactly what’s coming to them. | 他们会得到应有的惩罚 |
[07:25] | This isn’t about Gretchen. | 整件事情和格雷琴无关 |
[07:28] | It’s not about any one person. | 也不会牵扯私人恩怨 |
[07:29] | And we… we have to finish it. | 我们必须结束这一切 |
[07:37] | I need a minute. | 我想自己呆一会 |
[07:40] | Please. | 可以吗 |
[08:22] | I can’t believe this! | 我绝对不相信 |
[08:23] | What choice do we have? | 我们有其他选择吗 |
[08:24] | Gretchen’s on the team. | 格雷琴加入我们 |
[08:26] | Like it or not, | 不管喜不喜欢 |
[08:27] | we need those pages. | 我们需要那几页纸 |
[08:29] | Another perra we’re jumping in bed with? | 我们要和这婊子[西班牙语]合作 |
[08:30] | Not exactly new territory for us. | 对我们来说不是第一次了 |
[08:31] | I don’t care who we gotta partner up with. | 我不管我们要和谁合作 |
[08:33] | We get those papers, we make with the break-in, | 我们拿到那些纸 就才可以打入”公司” |
[08:35] | we get this job done. | 就能完成任务 |
[08:36] | She could still have ties to the Company, man. I don’t know. | 她也可能和”公司”还有联系 我不确定 |
[08:38] | We’ll worry about Gretchen when the time is right. | 到时候 我们再担心格雷琴 |
[08:41] | For now, let’s focus on the General. | 现在 我们要集中在将军身上 |
[08:46] | This thing with Gretchen doesn’t change a thing. | 格雷琴加入我们也改变不了什么 |
[08:49] | We’re, uh… | 我们 |
[08:50] | we’re still close. | 我们还是接近目标 |
[08:52] | Closer to Scylla, farther from Wyatt. | 更接近”锡拉” 离怀特却更远了 |
[08:55] | You don’t know that. | 这也说不准 |
[08:58] | Just stay focused, all right? | 先集中精力 好吗 |
[08:59] | This is my focus, okay? | 这才是我要集中精力的地方 |
[09:01] | I’m doing the job, okay? All right? All right? | 我还是做我该做的事 |
[09:04] | Every day, the trail to my son’s killer gets a little bit colder. | 每一天 杀我儿子的凶手就离我更远 |
[09:08] | That’s all I do is focus. | 我能做的就只有集中精力 |
[09:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:27] | Um… It’s just… uh… | 只是 |
[09:29] | We’re going to need that downstairs. | 我们要把电脑拿楼下用 |
[09:30] | Yeah. I’ll just, uh… be up here. | 那我就呆在这好了 |
[10:14] | How much for Scofield and Burrows? | 多少钱换斯科菲尔德和布伦斯 |
[10:40] | I see you two have come to an agreement. | 我听说你们俩有了个协议 |
[10:43] | She’s on work release, | 放了她 是因为她要工作 |
[10:45] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[10:46] | What kind of work? | 什么样的工作 |
[10:48] | You and the secretary keep things quiet in the office | 你和那个秘书在办公室里保守秘密 |
[10:50] | while Michael tunnels to Scylla. | 迈克尔从隧道去找”锡拉” |
[10:54] | You really think | 你真的以为 |
[10:55] | Scofield’s gonna keep his word, huh? | 斯科菲尔德会遵守他的诺言 |
[10:59] | You horsewhipped the woman he loves. | 你把他爱的女人往死里打 |
[11:01] | Michael wants Scylla just as badly as we do. | 迈克尔和我们一样想得到“锡拉” |
[11:03] | Yeah, he wanted out of prison, too. | 没错 他当时也想逃出监狱 |
[11:05] | Our partnership lasted long enough for that to happen, | 我们的合作在那之后就结束了 |
[11:09] | and then… we parted ways. | 然后 我们就分道扬镳了 |
[11:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:11] | Yeah, um, go on in, sir. | 先生 请进 |
[11:14] | Scofield will use you | 斯科菲尔德会利用你 |
[11:16] | and then he’s gonna bury the knife in your back for what you did to his lady friend. | 为了给他女朋友报仇 他会在你背后来一刀 |
[11:24] | Where’s Scylla? | “锡拉”在哪 |
[11:25] | Good morning to you, too, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[11:29] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:30] | I gave you three days. | 我给了你3天 |
[11:32] | Where’s Scylla? | “锡拉”在哪 |
[11:36] | I… | 我 |
[11:38] | Now, uh, Mr. Feng, let’s not do anything rash. | 冯先生 别急着下结论 |
[11:44] | So you’re Feng. | 你就是冯 |
[11:46] | We haven’t actually met in person. | 我们还没见过面 |
[11:49] | I was the liaison between the Company and your | 我就是”斑蛇行动”中 |
[11:51] | Chinese employers on Operation Copperhead. | 你的雇主和”公司”之间的联络人 |
[11:53] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[11:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:58] | You went from working for the Company | 你从为”公司”卖命 |
[12:00] | to stealing the one thing that could destroy them. | 转变为盗取能摧毁他们的证据 |
[12:02] | That’s a tight turn. | 这个转变未免太突然了 |
[12:04] | With a price that Scylla commands on the open market, | 从”锡拉”的价格来看 |
[12:06] | anybody would turn. | 任何人都会变 |
[12:07] | Which is, by the way, 200. | 顺便说一下 值200吧 |
[12:13] | Our paths never crossed on Copperhead, | 我们在行动中没有合作过 |
[12:16] | but I did deal with one of your colleagues; | 但是我确实和你的一个同事合作过 |
[12:19] | a less-capable associate. | 一个不太能干的中间人 |
[12:21] | Whatever happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:24] | He was skinned and hung from an overpass. | 他已经从这个世界消失了 |
[12:26] | Oh, yes, I recall. | 我想起来了 |
[12:28] | He couldn’t deliver on promises made. | 他没有在保证的时间内把东西送到 |
[12:31] | You may also recall that he was my predecessor. | 你也可能会想起 他是我的前任 |
[12:34] | When I joined Copperhead, you got what you wanted. | 我参加行动后 你得到了你想要的 |
[12:36] | You’ll get Scylla, too. | 我也会得到”锡拉” |
[12:37] | If I don’t, | 如果我拿不到 |
[12:40] | I’ll peel you like a wet grape. | 我就扒了你的皮 |
[12:43] | And the price is 100. | 报酬是100 |
[12:46] | 150. | |
[12:47] | 125. Don’t disappoint me. | 125 别让我失望 |
[12:58] | Well, 125… | 你们说的 125 |
[13:03] | Million. | 再乘1百万 |
[13:06] | Susan, Gretchen, whatever your name is, | 苏珊 格雷琴 不管你名字是什么 |
[13:08] | I suggest you find a way to bury the hatchet | 我建议你赶快找个方法 |
[13:11] | with Michael Scofield’s woman. | 和迈克尔・斯科菲尔德的女人和解 |
[13:13] | We got work to do. | 我们有的忙了 |
[13:25] | Why do I get the feeling that some poor bastard woke up | 我怎么觉得有人早上起来 |
[13:29] | to an empty driveway this morning? | 会发现自己的车没了 |
[13:30] | Relax, we got it from a scrap yard. | 放松 我们从回收厂找来的 |
[13:32] | And you’re pinning the hopes | 你们准备就寄望于 |
[13:34] | of the entire mission on that relic? | 这堆废铁吗 |
[13:36] | If it was card one, I’d say no. | 如果是第一张卡 我不会这么做 |
[13:37] | If this was card five, | 如果是第五张 |
[13:38] | I’d say no, but it’s the last card. | 我也不会这么做 但这是最后一张 |
[13:41] | I really think we can stage a hit-and-run | 我觉得可以假装肇事逃逸 |
[13:42] | and get away with it. | 没有人会关注这件事 |
[13:46] | All right, we know where this guy works. | 好吧 我们知道他在哪上班 |
[13:49] | We know his route. | 我们也知道他的路线 |
[13:50] | I’m gonna wait for him at this intersection. | 我会在这个十字路口等他 |
[13:53] | He drives through. | 他开过来 |
[13:55] | I smash him with my car, get the card. | 我开车撞他 拿到卡 |
[13:57] | And if by some miracle you walked away from the crash, | 如果你能奇迹般活着离开现场 |
[14:00] | the General’s gonna know that you ripped him off. | 将军就会知道是你偷了卡 |
[14:02] | Not if I pump him full of morphine first. | 除非我先给他打一针吗啡 |
[14:03] | The General’s gonna wake up tomorrow morning in the hospital | 将军会第二天在医院醒过来 |
[14:05] | feeling happy as a clam with no idea what happened to him. | 一点也不记得到底发生了什么事情 |
[14:08] | When he’s out cold, | 当他不省人事的时候 |
[14:09] | we download the card onto the laptop | 我们把卡下载到手提电脑里 |
[14:11] | and put the original back on him. | 再把原卡放回去 |
[14:12] | And you don’t think this is gonna look suspicious | 你以为救护人员来了 |
[14:14] | for the paramedics that show up at the scene? | 不会怀疑吗 |
[14:16] | That depends on who the paramedics are. | 那就要看急救人员是谁了 |
[14:18] | At the federal impound lot downtown, | 现在有四辆救护车 |
[14:20] | there are currently four ambulances seized | 因走私药品 |
[14:21] | in a drug-smuggling ring. | 被扣押在市中心的车管所 |
[14:23] | All we need is one. | 我们只需要一辆 |
[14:25] | Go make yourself useful. | 你去搞定吧 |
[14:31] | Time was commanders would assemble their troops | 指挥官会在作战前集结军队 |
[14:33] | before a battle and rehearse schemes of maneuver | 并在方形土阵中做排练 |
[14:38] | on a square of dirt using rocks to depict enemy positions. | 用石头代指敌方地点 |
[14:42] | They called these rehearsals “rock drills.” | 他们称之为 “划石作战” |
[14:45] | Laos was our rock drill. Now… | 老挝就是我们的石头 现在… |
[14:51] | it’s time for the battle to commence. | 现在已经箭在弦上了 |
[14:55] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[14:57] | Flooding the Laotian market with counterfeit kip | 用伪钞冲刷老挝市场 |
[15:00] | was highly effective. | 非常有效 |
[15:02] | In Phase Two, the effect will take longer, | 到第二阶段 影响将继续扩大 |
[15:05] | but the result will inevitably be the same. | 但结果必然如出一辙 |
[15:08] | I’m signing off on the order to open up | 我正在停止该命令 |
[15:11] | the next theater of operations. | 以打开下一战区 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:26] | The message is untraceable. | 信息来源很难摸透 |
[15:29] | Someone went to a lot of trouble | 某人花了很多功夫 |
[15:30] | to cover their tracks. | 去掩盖他们的踪迹 |
[15:32] | How do we know this person can deliver the brothers? | 你怎么知道此人能帮我们找到这两兄弟 |
[15:36] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[15:38] | Bait the hook. | 引蛇出洞 |
[15:40] | See if he bites. | 看他会不会上钩 |
[15:53] | Hey-hey, my friend! | 你好 朋友 |
[15:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:57] | Don Self, Homeland Security. | 唐・赛尔夫 国土安全局的 |
[15:59] | Phil Stroger. | 菲尔・斯托格尔 |
[16:02] | How’s it going? Good. | 最近怎么样 不错 |
[16:03] | This is a grande. | 这可是好东西 |
[16:04] | This thing cost me nine bucks. | 这东西花了我9美金 |
[16:06] | You California types and your gourmet coffee. | 正和你加州口味 还有你的极品咖啡 |
[16:09] | Hey, can I help you with something? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[16:11] | This is a federal impound lot, correct? | 这是市车管所 对吗 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:15] | Okay, I think it’s pretty obvious, Phil, I need a car. | 我的意图很明显 菲尔 我需要一辆车 |
[16:44] | So you told Sara about the nosebleeds, huh? | 你告诉莎拉我流鼻血的事 |
[16:47] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[16:48] | Well, why don’t you stop | 你为什么 |
[16:49] | starting fires that I have to put out? | 哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[16:50] | Mom couldn’t outrun this. What makes you think you…? | 妈妈都没能逃脱病魔 你以为你… |
[16:52] | It’s not Mom, all right? That was 20 years ago. | 这和妈妈的情况不一样 那是20年前的事 |
[16:54] | This is different. It’s totally different. | 这不一样 完全不一样 |
[17:04] | Get in. | 上车 |
[17:09] | So my section chief comes over to the rookie’s stretcher | 我的头头来视察菜鸟们的宿舍 |
[17:11] | and he goes, “You got one hell of a workman’s comp claim, kid.” | 然后他说 你们的补贴还真不少啊 孩子 |
[17:17] | Hey, uh, let’s get that trip ticket started. | 兄弟 我们说正事吧 |
[17:19] | Looks like I can hook you up | 看来我能帮你 |
[17:20] | with a sedan for your stakeout. | 弄辆轿车 |
[17:22] | You know what, Phil? I gotta go. | 菲尔 我得走了 |
[17:25] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[17:26] | I just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[17:28] | I got to give a briefing to a bunch of higher-ups. | 我还得给上头们交份文件 |
[17:29] | Can I come back | 我还能回来 |
[17:31] | for the sedan? | 再拿车吗 |
[17:32] | Suit yourself, Self. | 随你便 赛尔夫 |
[17:37] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[17:41] | Don Self. | 唐・赛尔夫 |
[17:42] | I need you to deliver a message. | 我要你帮我传个口信 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:54] | I see your boyfriend’s no longer sporting | 看来你男朋友不用再享受 |
[17:57] | the latest fashion in GPS technology. | 最新的全球定位科技了 |
[18:00] | So, if neither one of you are wearing ankle monitors, | 既然你们都不用戴脚踝监视器 |
[18:03] | what are you still doing here? | 你们还在这干嘛 |
[18:04] | You should be having hot fugitive sex | 你们应该从这里到墨西哥 |
[18:06] | in every cash only no-tell motel | 找所有仅付现钞的汽车旅馆 |
[18:08] | from here to Mexico. | 去享受逃往的性爱 |
[18:08] | Some things are more important | 比起俩人的需要 |
[18:10] | than what two people want, Roland. | 还有更重要的事情 罗兰 |
[18:12] | I honestly hope that someday that makes sense to you. | 我真的希望有一天你会有所领悟 |
[18:17] | Look, Sara… | 莎拉 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:28] | For Vegas. | 维加斯的事 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry for Vegas. | 我为维加斯发生的事道歉 |
[18:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:46] | Listen, I have a message for you from Gretchen. | 格雷琴给你捎了个口信 |
[18:48] | She wants to meet with you tonight at 7:00 p.m. | 她想在今晚7点见你 |
[18:51] | at the Safari Motel | 在瑟法丽旅馆 |
[18:52] | on 109. Why? | -109房 -为什么 |
[18:54] | She says she wants to clear the air, | 她说想消除误会 |
[18:56] | whatever that means. | 不知道什么意思 |
[19:04] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[19:07] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[19:16] | I’m the one on point. You’re in the ambulance. | 我才是命悬一线的人 你只是待在救护车里 |
[19:19] | Why are you so worried? | 你担心什么 |
[19:21] | I just got a feeling. | 我只是有这种感觉 |
[19:22] | If anything should happen, | 如果发生意外 |
[19:24] | call my mom in Chicago. | 帮我打电话给芝加哥的老妈 |
[19:26] | Tell her I didn’t die like a damn convict | 告诉她我没有死于牢狱之灾 |
[19:29] | locked up in some penitentiary. | 没有关在监狱里 |
[19:31] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[19:46] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Me and Sucre got this. | 好了 我和苏克雷能搞定 |
[19:50] | I know you do. | 我知道你能行 |
[19:53] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[20:17] | 1 million for the brothers today. | 1百万 换俩兄弟 今天 |
[20:22] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:46] | I’m in position. | 一切就位 |
[20:47] | Good. | 好 |
[20:49] | The rest of us are standing by | 我们在交叉路口 |
[20:50] | at the intersection. | 准备就绪 |
[20:59] | No one’s expecting you | 没人希望你 |
[21:00] | to actually treat this bastard, right? | 真的去治疗这个混账家伙 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I’m still a doctor. | 是 但我还是个医生 |
[21:07] | Sucre, how you guys doing? | 苏克雷 你们那边情况怎样 |
[21:14] | Sucre? | 苏克雷 |
[21:17] | Got to be kidding me. | 老天你不是在耍我吧 |
[21:19] | Sucre, are you there? | 苏克雷 在吗 |
[21:21] | We’re good. | 我们准备好了 |
[21:29] | Being as I was the original recipient | 看来我成了惠斯勒先生 |
[21:32] | of the late Mr. Whistler’s artwork… | 艺术品的接收者 |
[21:35] | what’s my cut? | 我能拿多少 |
[21:41] | $25 million. | 2500万 |
[21:45] | Just so you know, | 如你所知 |
[21:47] | I have a very keen sense of ownership. | 我占有欲很强 |
[21:51] | Six headstones | 库沙公墓 |
[21:53] | in Coosa County Cemetery can attest to that fact. | 的六座墓碑就是明证 |
[21:56] | The names on those grave markers | 墓碑上的名字 |
[21:59] | took a six pack of Schlitz I had cooling in the river. | 花了六箱在河里冷却的舒力茨[啤酒] |
[22:03] | That particular transgression put me back five bucks. | 那次犯罪我才得到五块钱 |
[22:06] | Imagine what I’d do for $25 million. | 想象为了2500万我会做什么 |
[22:09] | You’ll get your cut. | 你会拿到钱 |
[22:10] | But you’re gonna earn it. | 但要靠你自己去挣 |
[22:13] | And how much of that payday | 斯科菲尔德和他的同伙 |
[22:15] | is Scofield and his crew earning? | 又能拿到多少 |
[22:17] | Oh, I doubt they’ll be around to collect. | 我怀疑他们有没有命来拿 |
[22:19] | There’s a lot of blood being spilled | 死那么多人 |
[22:22] | and a lot of money being | 花那么多钱 |
[22:23] | offered up for just a little old black book. | 就为了本小破黑皮书 |
[22:26] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[22:29] | That everyone thinks that Scylla | 人人都认为锡拉 |
[22:31] | is just the Company’s little black book. | 只是”公司”的小黑名单 |
[22:38] | How do i know i can trust you? | 我怎么知道能否相信你 |
[23:02] | King and Willow Now. | 现在去帝王大道和威洛斯大道 |
[23:33] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[23:39] | I understand from Lincoln your mom had a hamartoma | 从林肯那里得知 你母亲的右额叶上 |
[23:42] | in her right frontal lobe. | 长了个错构瘤 |
[23:48] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[23:51] | When a tumor like that gets large enough to be problematic, | 那种肿瘤增大后会造成困扰 |
[23:53] | it’s gonna come with a lot of symptoms. | 还会伴随很多症状 |
[23:55] | Loss of short-term memory, | 短暂性失忆 |
[23:56] | problems with your depth perception, | 影响你的深度知觉 |
[23:58] | problems with your motor skills. | 影响运动机能 |
[23:59] | If you had anything like that, | 如果你有以上症状 |
[24:01] | you’d let me know. Yes, but I haven’t. | -告诉我 -好的 但我没有 |
[24:03] | And I won’t. | 我也不会 |
[24:05] | And I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:15] | 2IBA333 2IBA333 | |
[24:19] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[24:22] | The General is leaving. | 将军要走了 |
[24:26] | The General is leaving. | 将军要走了 |
[24:29] | All right, everybody get ready. | 好的 大家就绪 |
[24:41] | You doing all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:42] | Fine. Just not so good around blood is all. | 没事 只是不习惯到处是血 |
[24:45] | I’ll take care of the messy part, | 我来处理好了 |
[24:46] | you just help me get him on the gurney. | 你只要帮我把他弄上轮床 |
[24:59] | Doesn’t take two people to crash a car, you know. | 不用两个人去撞一辆车 |
[25:04] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:05] | After all I’ve been through with you? | 我们可曾共患难 |
[25:07] | Now you’re worried about my ass? | 现在你倒担心我了 |
[25:11] | Shut up and drive, okay? | 闭嘴 开车 |
[25:13] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[25:24] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[25:26] | Linc, we got him. He’s two blocks away from you. | 林肯 我们看到他了 离你们两条街远 |
[25:28] | We’re on it. | 我们准备好了 |
[25:30] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[25:44] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[25:46] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[25:47] | He’s turning around. | 他掉头了 |
[25:48] | Linc, pull back! It’s a trap. | 林肯 撤退 是陷阱 |
[25:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快闪 |
[25:58] | Sucre, get down! | 苏克雷 趴下 |
[26:01] | Come on, Linc! | 林肯 快点 |
[26:03] | Faster! | 开快点 |
[26:04] | Keep your head down! | 低下头 |
[26:05] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[26:07] | You all right?! | 你没事吧 |
[26:34] | Stay with us, Fernando. You’re going to be all right. | 费尔南多 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[26:37] | He came straight at us. We were set up. | 他直接冲过来 我们中埋伏了 |
[26:39] | So you’re saying that they knew we were going to be there? | 你是说他们知道我们会去那 |
[26:41] | Then they know about this place. That’s exactly what I’m saying. | -那他们也知道这地方了 -我也这么说 |
[26:43] | Brad, I’m gonna need some gauze. Somebody could be coming here right now. | -布拉德 我要纱布 -随时会有人过来的 |
[26:46] | If they knew about this place, we’d already be dead. | 如果他们知道这地方 那我们早就死了 |
[26:48] | What about that Gretchen chick? | 那个格雷琴呢 |
[26:50] | She’s got a couple of pages from Whistler’s bird book. | 她有惠斯勒的几张书页 |
[26:51] | It doesn’t make her psychic. | 她不可能知道 |
[26:53] | Brad, I need some gauze. | 布拉德 我需要纱布 |
[27:21] | Trust me now? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[27:25] | Well, it looks like someone set us up. | 看来有人出卖我们了 |
[27:27] | Seriously? Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[27:29] | And I’m wondering if it was you. | 我在想是不是你 |
[27:34] | Okay, first you give me the leper treatment, | 你们起初是排斥我 |
[27:36] | and now I’m a traitor | 现在又说我是告密者 |
[27:37] | is that right? Come on, Roland, who else | -是吗 -的了吧 罗兰 |
[27:38] | could’ve known we were going | 除了你还有谁知道我们 |
[27:40] | at that intersection? You know what, just because | -要去那个交叉口 -告诉你 |
[27:41] | I didn’t do time with you guys, it doesn’t make me a rat. | 别因为我没跟你们一起行动 就说我是告密者 |
[27:43] | All right? I put just as much into this job | 对此我的投入 |
[27:45] | as anybody else. | 不比任何人少 |
[27:46] | Okay, I make one little mistake | 就算我犯了个小错 |
[27:47] | and all of a sudden I’m Judas? | 我就成犹大了吗 |
[27:48] | No, you know what? You know, no. | 不 算了 |
[27:50] | Call Self, okay, because… because I’m gonna go back | 打电话给Self 我回 |
[27:52] | to the can. I’m done with this… All right. | -监狱去 -好了 |
[27:54] | Just calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[27:56] | I want you to look up | 我要你查一下 |
[27:58] | all the local businesses at the corner | 帝王大道和威洛斯大道街角的 |
[28:00] | of King and Willow. | 所有地方企业 |
[28:01] | I need the ones with exterior security cameras, | 我要外部装有安全摄像的 |
[28:03] | ’cause I’m looking for a license plate number, | 因为我要查个车牌号 |
[28:04] | all right? | 好吗 |
[28:09] | How about an apology? | 为什么不道歉 |
[28:19] | Where the hell is Scofield? | 斯科菲尔德去哪了 |
[28:20] | We’ve been waiting for him to break ground all day. | 我们全等着他破土动工 |
[28:22] | He’s taking care of one last thing. | 他还要处理最后一件事 |
[28:24] | He’ll be here in the morning. | 早上他会来找你 |
[28:25] | And Sara, what’d she say about our meeting? | 莎拉呢 她对会面作何回应 |
[28:27] | She’s not interested. | 她说没兴趣 |
[28:29] | Okay, well, if she changes her mind, I’ll be there. | 行 如果她改变注意 我会在那等她 |
[28:31] | Just so everyone knows, | 只想让大家都知道 |
[28:33] | this is Sara’s last chance to settle up. | 这是莎拉做了结的最后机会 |
[28:35] | I want all the grievances out on the table | 我想让大家开诚布公 |
[28:37] | so we can move forward. | 这样我们才能继续合作 |
[28:39] | Listen to me, skank. | 听清楚了 美女 |
[28:42] | You just got your stripes | 你只是被 |
[28:43] | ripped off your sleeve by your old boss. | 你的旧老板甩掉的鸟人 |
[28:44] | So whatever clout you had with the Company, | 不管以前你在公司里的官多大 |
[28:47] | it’s gone. | 现在都没了 |
[28:48] | You work for me now. | 你现在是我的手下 |
[28:49] | So you can try to pull rank on the hick here all you want, | 所以 你在这个乡巴佬面前怎么摆架子都行 |
[28:53] | but don’t mistake my patience for weakness. | 但别把我的耐心当弱点 |
[28:55] | You’re alive right now for one reason: | 你还活着只有一个理由 |
[28:57] | because I’m allowing you to be. | 就是我允许你活着 |
[28:59] | So when I get Scylla, | 一旦把锡拉弄到手 |
[29:00] | you’ll get your traveling money. | 你就可以拿到你的报酬 |
[29:02] | And when this is over, | 而这一切都结束后 |
[29:03] | if you step one foot | 你要是胆敢踏进 |
[29:05] | on American soil, I’m gonna take | 美国半步 我会用 |
[29:07] | this gun… | 这把枪… |
[29:09] | and I’m gonna put a bullet | 用子弹在你这里 |
[29:12] | right there. | 开个洞 |
[29:17] | And that goes for you, too, Gummo. | 你也一样 乡巴佬 |
[29:19] | Are we clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[29:21] | We’re clear. | 听清楚了 |
[29:31] | Here. I made this. | 给 我做的 |
[29:32] | It’s a chart of all | 这个图表记录了 |
[29:34] | the people coming in and out of the office, | 所以进出这个办公室的人 |
[29:36] | showing which times of the day are the busiest | 显示了哪天 什么时段是最忙的 |
[29:38] | and which are best for digging. | 以及什么时段可以挖掘 |
[29:42] | Just answer the phones. | 只管听电话就行 |
[29:49] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这个 |
[29:56] | – Did you get it? – Hold on. | -拿到了吗 -等等 |
[29:58] | Hurry up. | 赶快 |
[30:02] | Why are we doing | 为什么要 |
[30:03] | this again? | 再做一次 |
[30:04] | It’s an insurance policy. | 如果她想不付锡拉的账 |
[30:06] | If she tries to get out of that big Scylla payday. | 这就是我们的救命稻草 |
[30:08] | How big of a payday? | 有多少钱 |
[30:10] | One million dollars. | 1百万美元 |
[30:18] | You put a gun on me again, | 你如果再用枪指着我 |
[30:19] | and these aren’t the only set of prints I’ll be copying. | 我就不会单单会把她的指纹复制下来 |
[30:22] | From this moment on, we are allies. | 从现在开始 我们是盟友了 |
[30:24] | She watching? | 她还在看我们吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:27] | Brace yourself. | 撑着点 |
[30:29] | For what? | 干嘛 |
[30:30] | Don’t you ever come in my office again unless you’re summoned! | 没叫你 以后不准再踏进我办公室半步 |
[30:41] | Burrows was in the car. | 布伦斯在车上 |
[30:43] | It appears our source is dependable. | 看来情报是可靠的 |
[30:46] | When I said bait the hook, I did not mean with me. | 我说引蛇出洞 可不意味着用我做饵 |
[30:49] | They came that close to killing me. | 他们差一点就杀了我 |
[30:51] | I wouldn’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生 |
[30:54] | But if you’re unhappy with my methods, | 如果你不满意我的方法 |
[30:57] | maybe you should parcel out the job to someone else. | 你大可以让别人来做 |
[30:59] | I don’t accept resignations. | 我不接受辞呈 |
[31:02] | Close the deal with the mystery man | 和神秘人达成协议 |
[31:03] | and bring the brothers to me today | 今天就把俩兄弟给我抓回来 |
[31:05] | or your severence pay will be a body bag. | 否则你的解雇金就会变成运尸袋 |
[31:07] | Broad daylight, city street, and they knew your route. | 光天化日 在大街上 他们知道你的路线 |
[31:11] | If Scofield’s mission was to kill you, | 如果斯科菲尔德的任务是想杀你 |
[31:14] | he’d have a better way to do it. | 他会用更好的办法 |
[31:24] | Sara, you have everything you need? No. | -还要其他东西吗 -不用 |
[31:26] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[31:28] | Everything’s just fine.Alright. | 一切顺利 好了 |
[31:32] | Almost done, Fernando. | 快好了 费尔南多 |
[31:36] | Now you go. | 可以了 |
[31:39] | I would’ve died on this table if it weren’t for you, Doc. | 医生 如果不是你的话 我就死在这桌子上了 |
[31:42] | Mm-hmm. Just wait till you get my bill. | 我会等你付诊金的 |
[31:44] | Hang in there, Sucre. | 撑着点 苏克雷 |
[31:45] | Even if the warehouse ain’t on the Company’s radar, | 就算”公司”还不知道这个仓库 |
[31:48] | we sure as hell are. | 我们很清楚被发现后的结果 |
[31:49] | This job’s over. You don’t know that. | -这事完了 -你说不准 |
[31:52] | I ain’t going back to Fox River, I know that. | 我只知道 我不想回福克斯河监狱 |
[31:54] | What do you think Self is gonna do | 你觉得赛尔夫发现公司把我们弄成这样 |
[31:55] | when he finds out the Company made us? | 他会怎么做 |
[31:58] | We’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[32:00] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:01] | Hey, where the hell is Roland? | 罗兰在哪 |
[32:03] | His GPS just went offline. | 他的全球定位掉线了 |
[32:17] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[32:44] | Well? | 怎样 |
[32:45] | Took the Corolla. | 开丰田走了 |
[32:48] | Take his laptop, too? Yeah. | -把他的手提也带了吗 -是的 |
[32:51] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[33:02] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:04] | How much longer,doc? Almost. | -医生 还要多久 -快了 |
[33:07] | Hey, you got this covered? | 你能处理这些吗 |
[33:09] | What are you still doing here? | 你们还在这干什么 |
[33:11] | Go get the son of a bitch. | 去把那兔崽子抓回来 |
[33:17] | All done. | 行了 |
[34:20] | You got my money? | 把钱带来了吗 |
[34:23] | Oh, yo, I thought this | 我以为这是 |
[34:26] | was going to be a legit business transaction, okay? | 公平交易 对吧 |
[34:28] | You don’t got my money, I don’t got | 你不给我钱 我就不会 |
[34:29] | the location of the brothers. Where are they? | -把俩兄弟的地址告诉你 -他们在哪 |
[34:34] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[34:35] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[35:20] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[35:29] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[35:39] | A former mentor of mine once told me a story | 我以前的一个导师给我讲过一个故事 |
[35:43] | that I think applies to this situation. | 我觉得很适合这个情况 |
[35:45] | At the end of the Civil War, Grant’s Union Army | 内战结束时 格兰特的联军 |
[35:47] | had Lee’s Confederate soldiers outflanked at Appomattox. | 在阿波马托克斯战胜李的联军 |
[35:51] | Lee understood the futility of more bloodshed, | 李明白更多流血事件的无益 |
[35:54] | so he requested a cease-fire. | 所以他请求停战 |
[35:56] | He wanted to bring an end to the fighting. | 他想结束战争 |
[35:58] | Soldiers that had been killing each other that morning, | 当天早上还在互相厮杀的士兵 |
[36:00] | walked across the lines that afternoon | 下午首次穿过战线 |
[36:02] | for the first time as allies | 成为同盟 |
[36:03] | to trade Northern coffee for Southern tobacco. | 互相交换北方的咖啡和南方的烟草 |
[36:06] | Now, I don’t expect us to exchange gifts, | 现在 我不期望我们互换礼品 |
[36:09] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t be allies. | 但不意味着我们不能成为盟友 |
[36:20] | Of course, you can’t have a cease-fire | 当然 你不会和解 |
[36:22] | without both parties | 除非双方 |
[36:23] | getting what they want. | 达到各自目的 |
[36:38] | You have five minutes. | 你有5分钟 |
[36:40] | Put as many scars on my back as possible. | 随你尽管在我背上加伤疤 |
[37:07] | I don’t want to rush you, but you have four minutes left. | 我不想催你 但只剩4分钟了 |
[37:11] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[37:13] | This is a one-time deal, Sara. | 只有这一次机会 莎拉 |
[37:14] | You want your pound of flesh, you take it now. | 你要血债血还 现在就动手 |
[37:16] | What was her name? Who? | -她叫什么名字 -谁 |
[37:18] | The guard– | 看守的人 |
[37:19] | the one you shot and left to die in my arms. | 你射杀 死在我怀里的人 |
[37:22] | That’s what this is about? | 就为这个 |
[37:23] | A guard that couldn’t do her job? | 一个不尽职的看守人 |
[37:26] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[37:38] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[37:39] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[37:41] | Her first name? | 她的姓呢 |
[37:43] | Michelle… I think. | 米歇尔 我想 |
[37:47] | You should know that this isn’t about me. | 你应该清楚 这不是为我 |
[37:49] | I can handle the scars you put on my back, | 我能忍受你在我背上留的伤疤 |
[37:51] | but what you did to Michelle… | 但你对米歇尔的作为 |
[37:52] | I had orders. She tried to help you escape. | 我得服从命令 她想帮你逃跑 |
[37:54] | She did help me escape. She didn’t try. | 她帮我逃脱了 她不是想 |
[38:03] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[38:12] | You were too busy making an example out of her | 你只想着用她来杀鸡儆猴 |
[38:15] | to find the key that she left with me. | 没想到找她留给我的钥匙 |
[38:17] | Then she got what she deserved. | 她也得到应有的惩罚了 |
[38:22] | She saved my life. | 她救了我 |
[38:27] | And you took her’s. | 而你杀了她 |
[38:30] | You proved your point. | 你达到目的了 |
[38:33] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[38:37] | We’re a long way from even. | 我们还离扯平远着呢 |
[38:40] | And when this is over, you’ll pay for Michelle. | 等这个结束了 你会为米歇尔付出代价 |
[38:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[38:53] | The thing about a gunshot to the kneecap– | 在膝盖骨上中一枪 |
[38:58] | it takes days to die from it. | 会过几天才能死 |
[39:01] | Now, if I were to shoot you, let’s say, | 现在 如果说 我在这里 |
[39:04] | here… | 开一枪 |
[39:05] | the hollow point would tumble through you | 弹头会直接穿过你的身体 |
[39:07] | leaving white-hot slivers in your insides, | 在你的内脏留下炙热的裂片 |
[39:10] | causing unimaginable pain. | 带给你难以想象的痛苦 |
[39:13] | Only ending when you bled out on this pavement. | 直到你在这小道里流血而亡 |
[39:16] | You don’t want that, do you? | 你不想这样吧 |
[39:22] | Then tell me where the brothers are. | 告诉我他们兄弟在哪 |
[39:26] | They’re in a warehouse. | 他们在一个仓库里 |
[39:28] | Pier 31, San Pedro– they’re all there. | 圣佩德罗30号码头 他们都在那 |
[39:31] | Please… Thank you. | -求你 -谢谢 |
[39:36] | No! | 不 |
[39:37] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[39:38] | I told you what you wanted…! | 我说了你想知道的 |
[39:54] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[39:56] | No! | 不 |
[40:04] | All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[40:12] | You’ll get your shot. Now back off. | 你迟早有机会收拾他 退后 |
[40:14] | Alex, listen to him. | 阿历克斯 听他的 |
[40:15] | Hey, hey, you’ll get your shot, man. | 你迟早有机会收拾他 |
[40:18] | You’ll get your shot. | 你迟早有机会收拾他 |
[40:20] | Michael, come on. He sold us out. | 迈克尔 快走 他出卖了我们 |
[40:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:22] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:49] | Wait… wait… | 等等 等等 |
[40:54] | Wait… | 等等 |
[40:56] | Michael, let’s go. | 迈克尔 快走 |
[41:09] | Don’t hand me any more updates. | 别再给我说什么新消息 |
[41:16] | They’re surveilling me. | 他们在监视我了 |
[41:17] | They’re coming after me. | 他们在追杀我 |
[41:21] | General, we’ll get them. | 将军 我们会抓到他们的 |
[41:22] | This isn’t the first time someone’s | 这又不是第一次 |
[41:25] | made an attempt on your life. | 有人想要你的命 |
[41:26] | This is not an attempt on my life. | 这次不是想要我的命 |
[41:28] | This is an attempt on my card. | 这次是想得到我的卡 |
[41:35] | Get Wyatt. | 叫怀特来 |
[41:36] | We’re trying to contact him. | 我们正在联系他 |
[41:37] | Don’t try anything– just get Wyatt. | 别只关顾着想 快把怀特叫来 |
[41:39] | How do you want to proceed? | 你想怎么继续下去 |
[41:41] | I want it moved. | 我要转移它 |
[41:42] | To make the necessary arrangements for security | 做必要的安全准备 |
[41:44] | would take days. | 要好几天 |
[41:46] | I don’t care about logistics. | 我不管有多困难 |
[41:48] | I want it moved. | 我要转移它 |
[41:50] | Move Scylla. | 转移锡拉 |
[41:51] | Now! | 现在 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[42:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[42:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:20] | I’m not ready to go, man. | 我还不想死 兄弟 |