时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:03] | If you’re successful with obtaining Scylla, | 如果你们成功得到“锡拉” |
[00:05] | you’ll not only avoid jail time, | 不仅不用坐牢 |
[00:06] | but you could take great pride in knowing | 而且可以因为帮助国家 |
[00:08] | you helped dismantle this country’s greatest threat to its own democracy. | 除去这个巨大的威胁 而得到奖励 |
[00:12] | If you’re killed while doing so, | 如果在执行任务中被杀 |
[00:13] | a proper funeral will be provided. | 将会得到体面的葬礼 |
[00:15] | Gretchen has the rest of the pages. | 格雷琴有其余的图纸 |
[00:17] | We can’t go any further until she gives them back. | 除非她把几页纸给我们 否则就无法前进 |
[00:19] | Why are we doing this again? | 为什么还要这么做 |
[00:22] | It’s an insurance policy. | 这是安全保障 |
[00:23] | You put a gun on me again, | 你如果再用枪指着我 |
[00:24] | and these aren’t the only set of prints I’ll be copying. | 我就连你的指纹也一起取了 |
[00:29] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[00:31] | Michael, what’s wrong? Talk to me! Michael? | 迈克尔 你怎么了 跟我说话 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | I want Syclla out of Los Angeles by the end of the day | 我要”锡拉”明天之内移出 |
[00:38] | tomorrow. | 洛城 |
[00:42] | Brad, get out of there! | 布拉德 快出来 |
[00:44] | Push it! Don’t do this! | -使劲推 -别这样做 |
[00:46] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[01:01] | If anything should happen, | 如果出现什么状况 |
[01:03] | call my mom in Chicago. | 给我芝加哥的妈妈打个电话 |
[01:05] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 不会有什么状况发生的 |
[01:10] | Where’s Brad’s body now? | 布拉德的尸体在哪 |
[01:12] | We got it on its way to the morgue, and it’s in the cooler | 运往停尸房的路上 放在国土安全局的冷柜里 |
[01:15] | at Homeland Security where nobody can find it. | 没有人会发现的 |
[01:16] | That ain’t part of the deal. | 这不是我们之前说好的 |
[01:18] | You said if anything happened to us,that we’d be returned to next of kin. | 你说过如果我们发生意外 我们会被送到家人手里 |
[01:21] | That’s not exactly what I said. | 这不是我当时说的 |
[01:22] | No, that is exactly what you said. | 不 这就是你当时说的 |
[01:23] | No, it isn’t exactly what I said, okay? | 我不是那么说的 |
[01:24] | And he needs to stay a John Doe until I say otherwise. | 他现在是一具无名男尸 除非我说他不是 |
[01:27] | Okay? I’m dealing with enough stuff already | 我现在要处理的事情已经很多了 |
[01:29] | and I’ve had my ass chewed out… | 而且我的处境也不妙 |
[01:42] | He’s got… | 他有 |
[01:44] | He’s got a mother, you know. | 他还有妈妈 你知道吗 |
[01:46] | If you want Scylla, and I assume you still do, | 如果你还想要”锡拉” |
[01:48] | Brad Bellick’s body goes home to his mother. | 就把布拉德・贝里克的尸体运回给他妈 |
[01:56] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:00] | All right, I’m gonna take care of the body. | 我去处理尸体的事 |
[02:02] | But you guys | 但是你们 |
[02:04] | need to get out of mourning. | 不能再伤感下去了 |
[02:06] | Okay, we need to get back to work. | 我们得马上回到工作上 |
[02:08] | You need to pack Brad’s stuff up, | 把布拉德的遗物收拾一下 |
[02:09] | and we need to get back to work. | 回到正常的工作上 |
[02:12] | And Fernando, | 还有 费尔南多 |
[02:13] | my friend, let me tell you something. | 朋友 我忠告你 |
[02:15] | If you ever put your hands on me again, | 如果你再碰我一下 |
[02:17] | I promise you, okay, | 我保证 |
[02:19] | there’s gonna be two bodies in the fridge. | 我让你一起去陪葬 |
[02:21] | But I need results. | 我需要答案 |
[02:23] | Yeah, well, I need to see those missing pages. | 我需要缺失的几页纸 |
[02:25] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你说呢 |
[02:37] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[02:40] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[02:44] | A little bird. | 一只小鸟 |
[02:48] | That’s awfully generous of you. | 你怎么这么大方 |
[02:49] | It’s all a matter of timing. | 我要算准时机 |
[02:51] | The Company is moving Scylla to a bunker in Pennsylvania. | “公司”要把”锡拉”转移到滨洲的一个地堡里 |
[02:55] | When? Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[02:57] | You want to make sure to mention that on the phone right away, as soon as…? | 你在得知后 应该马上给我电话 |
[02:59] | You know, for an ex-employee, | 说实话 作为前雇员 |
[03:00] | you sure seem to know an awful lot about current Company business. | 你对公司的现况应该了解很多 |
[03:02] | Don’t get paranoid. | 别这么偏激 |
[03:05] | I’m keeping one ear to the ground for your benefit, | 我不正在为你们打探消息嘛 |
[03:06] | which is a really good reason to work with me and not against me. | 所以 你们最好跟我合作 而不是针对我 |
[03:10] | All right, you know what? We got our pages. | 好了 我们拿到图纸了 |
[03:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:25] | That’s Enzen from transpo. | 那是运输部的安泽 |
[03:27] | He’s responsible for the power transfer. | 他负责电力传输 |
[03:29] | And you know Powell. | 鲍威尔 你认识的 |
[03:30] | He’s supervising the security override. | 他监管安全装置 |
[03:34] | It’s a big job. | 这是个大工程 |
[03:35] | Perhaps we should call in David Baker. | 也许我们应该找大卫・贝克 |
[03:37] | Just to be safe. | 确保安全 |
[03:40] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[03:43] | We can do this all in-house, huh? | 我们内部的人就可以完成 |
[03:46] | And Scylla will be gone by morning. | “锡拉”明天就不在这了 |
[03:55] | I promised Brad I would call his mom if anything happened. | 我答应过布拉德 发生意外就打电话给他妈 |
[03:59] | I’ll do it if you want. | 需要的话 我帮你打 |
[04:03] | No, it’s okay. I’ll do it. | 没关系 我来打 |
[04:05] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[04:09] | He kept a badge from the police benefit. | 警察慈善会时 他留了个徽章 |
[04:11] | When he was a CO in Fox River, | 他在福克斯河监狱当狱警时 |
[04:13] | he-he failed the test to get into the academy five times. | 他考了5次警官学院 都没有通过测试 |
[04:26] | These are right, right? | 图是真的吧 |
[04:28] | This is a map of the Company’s basement, right? | 这是”公司”地下室的地图 对吧 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. It looks too simple. | 我不明白 看起来太简单了 |
[04:33] | I assumed it would be a lot more complicated than this. | 我以为会更复杂一点 |
[04:37] | These symbols– they’re… | 这些符号是 |
[04:39] | They don’t make any sense, and the letters, uh… | 根本没有意义 还有这些字母 |
[04:42] | There’s just something wrong. | 肯定有什么地方错了 |
[04:44] | This letter C– | 字母C |
[04:46] | it usually designates some kind of heating vent. | 一般表示散热口 |
[04:48] | The M designates a meter. | M表示计量器 |
[04:50] | This is some sort of condensing unit. | 这是某种冷凝装置 |
[04:53] | This is a plumbing part. It’s called a P-trap. | 这是管道设备 叫做P型管 |
[04:56] | They’re all completely dissimilar items. | 他们是完全不同的东西 |
[04:59] | Logical design dictates they’d never | 设计逻辑学里 这些 |
[05:01] | be installed that randomly. | 不能随意安装 |
[05:02] | It just, um… | 根本 |
[05:04] | It doesn’t make sense. | 一点意义都没有 |
[05:06] | C M E C M E | |
[05:09] | C C | |
[05:10] | M M | |
[05:11] | E E | |
[05:12] | C M E C M E | |
[05:14] | C M E C M E | |
[05:21] | That’s “See me.” | 是”看我” |
[05:23] | These letters don’t make any sense | 如果把这些字母当符号 |
[05:24] | if you think of them as symbols, | 一点意义都没有 |
[05:26] | but they do if you think of them literally. | 但从字面意思来看 就有意义了 |
[05:29] | “Do you see me?” He’s asking | “你看到我了吗” 他是在问 |
[05:31] | if you see him. | 如果你看到了 |
[05:32] | Where? | 在哪 |
[05:33] | Here. | 在这 |
[05:49] | David Baker? | 大卫・贝克 |
[05:51] | Yeah, but who besides you two, would come up | 但除了你们俩 谁能想到 |
[05:54] | with something like that, huh? | 这样的点子呢 |
[05:55] | I mean, what’s the point? | 什么意思呢 |
[05:57] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[05:59] | but we’re never going to figure this blueprint out | 如果不找出画这张蓝图的人 |
[06:01] | if we can’t find the person who drew it. | 我们永远不知道其中的意义 |
[06:05] | We need David Baker. | 我们要找出大卫・贝克 |
[06:51] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[06:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:55] | Here is your coffee, one sugar, two creams. | 你的咖啡 一勺糖 两勺奶 |
[06:58] | And those fingerprints you ordered. | 这是你要的指纹 |
[07:00] | Gretchen’s? | 格雷琴的吗 |
[07:01] | Yes. Gretchen Louise Morgan. | 是的 格雷琴・路易斯・摩根 |
[07:05] | How did you pull off a thing like that? | 你怎么会得到这些东西 |
[07:07] | I have a friend who works with the CHIPS. | 我有个朋友在捷普科技工作 |
[07:10] | But don’t get too excited. There’s not much there. | 不过别太高兴 没多大收获 |
[07:14] | Gretchen Louise Morgan. | 格雷琴・路易斯・摩根 |
[07:16] | DOB: 3-29-77, Johnstown, West Virginia. | 出生日期 77年3月29日 生于西佛州的约翰斯敦 |
[07:19] | Her sister lives in Riverside. | 姐姐住在里弗赛德 |
[07:22] | Daddy deceased. | 父亲已故 |
[07:25] | Award-winning equestrian. | 得过马术奖 |
[07:27] | Iraqi war vet. | 伊拉克战争队伍军人 |
[07:28] | I’ll be damned. Clean-cut chick. | -不是吧 -没有前科 |
[07:30] | At least on paper. | 至少档案上没有 |
[07:32] | But I don’t see any evidence | 我看不出她和 |
[07:34] | that she’s related to Chinese organized crime. | 中国犯罪集团有什么联系 |
[07:36] | No husband in Beijing? | 老公不在北京 |
[07:38] | No prior arrest for extortion? | 没有敲诈勒索犯罪记录 |
[07:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:41] | No mention of any of our friends? Hmm. I checked. | -没有任何跟我们认识的人有关的吗 -我查了 |
[07:43] | No Scofield, no Burrows, no Whistler. | 没有提到斯科菲尔德 布伦斯 惠斯勒 |
[07:46] | Whistler? | 惠斯勒 |
[07:50] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字 |
[07:52] | James Whistler? | 詹姆斯・惠斯勒 |
[07:54] | I heard Scofield mention him one day. | 我听到斯科菲尔德有天提起过他 |
[07:55] | What day? | 哪天 |
[07:57] | The day that I met him. | 我见到他的那天 |
[07:58] | In what context? | 哪句话说的 |
[08:00] | I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[08:03] | Why? What’s the big deal? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[08:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[08:07] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[08:10] | That will be all for now. | 就先这样吧 |
[08:22] | Here’s another one– David Allen Baker. | 这还有一个 大卫・艾伦・贝克 |
[08:25] | He’s an advisor to the city planning commission. | 他是城市规划委员会的一名顾问 |
[08:27] | Won an award for designing low-income housing. | 他设计的低收入住房还得过奖 |
[08:31] | Wife is named Elaine, and there’s | 妻子叫伊莱恩 |
[08:32] | the address. | 这是他的住址 |
[08:34] | I’ll print a map. | 我打印一份地图 |
[08:37] | All right, we still | 我们还需要 |
[08:38] | need that sixth card, all right? | 第六张卡 对吧 |
[08:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:43] | We’ve got at least 30 more yards to go | 穿过主水管道之后 |
[08:45] | past the water main before we get to the Company building. | 还有30码才能到达”公司”大楼 |
[08:48] | Michael, Michael, see that? | 迈克尔 看到这个吗 |
[08:49] | That looks like it could be | 这看起来 |
[08:50] | some sort of obstruction in the tunnel. | 像是隧道里的障碍物 |
[08:52] | Whatever it is, whatever it takes, | 不管是什么 无论如何 |
[08:54] | we got to get through that in the next few hours. | 我们要在接下来几个小时内穿过去 |
[08:56] | I want you guys to go down there and get started. | 我要你们先去那儿着手准备 |
[08:59] | Sara and I will go and look for, uh… for David Baker. | 我和莎拉去找大卫・贝克 |
[09:02] | And Bellick gets back to his mom. | 然后送贝里克回他妈妈那 |
[09:04] | Yeah, and when we get Scylla, | 对 一旦我们拿到”锡拉” |
[09:06] | we’re walking away from this crap. | 我们就摆脱这一切 |
[09:08] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[09:10] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[09:18] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[09:21] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[09:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:32] | You got him to the car. | 你们扶他上车 |
[09:34] | Where you gonna take him? | 你要带他去哪 |
[09:35] | Hospital. | 医院 |
[09:37] | Come on, guys, let’s not freak out, all right? | 好了 大家不要慌 好吗 |
[09:38] | Calm down. This is my decision, | -冷静点 -这是我的决定 |
[09:39] | and not yours, and we’re going to the hospital. | 不是你的 我们要去医院 |
[09:41] | Well, what’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:42] | David Baker. | 大卫・贝克 |
[09:44] | I’ll go. I’ll find him. | 我去 我会找出他 |
[09:47] | Listen, don’t forget to use your fake ID at the hospital, though. | 听着 在医院记得用假证件 |
[09:49] | Shut the door. Okay. | -关门 -好吧 |
[10:06] | Mr. White? | 怀特先生 |
[10:08] | If you’d allow me to be nosy, | 请恕我多事 |
[10:10] | how long has Trishanne been part of the organization? | 翠珊来公司多久了 |
[10:13] | Temp agency sent her over | 在你来之前一周 |
[10:14] | about a week before you got here. | 由短期工中介推荐过来的 |
[10:16] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to take a look | 如果你不介意 我想看看 |
[10:19] | at her application. | 她的申请表 |
[10:20] | I always make a point of checking out the background | 在让别人处理我的私务前 |
[10:23] | of anyone who deals with my personal affairs. | 我总习惯了解该人的背景 |
[10:25] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:26] | I’ll talk to HR. Thank you. | -我会和人事部说的 -谢谢 |
[10:27] | Hey, uh, Cole, you know what? | 科尔 |
[10:29] | Um, today around noon, | 今天中午时分 |
[10:31] | I really need you | 我希望你 |
[10:33] | to step in for Andrew Blauner. | 接替安德鲁・布劳努 |
[10:34] | Host an intro. | 主持一个推介会 |
[10:37] | New franchises from Idaho. | 我们要征服 |
[10:38] | We got to knock ’em out. | 爱荷华来的新经销商 |
[10:40] | I’d like to see some of that Cole Pfeiffer magic. | 我想见识一下科尔・普发的魔法 |
[10:46] | Abracadabra. | 魔咒 |
[10:58] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰下 先生 |
[11:00] | Are you a salesman? | 你是业务员吗 |
[11:01] | Yes, indeedy I am. | 是的 我是 |
[11:02] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[11:08] | Well, I can see that you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[11:10] | but I didn’t want you to be the last to know. | 但我想让你早点知道 |
[11:12] | Scylla is moving. | “锡拉”要转移了 |
[11:14] | Come back? | 移回来吗 |
[11:16] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna stick to our original plan. | 别担心 我们按原计划行事 |
[11:19] | What exactly is the plan? | 计划到底是什么 |
[11:21] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[11:22] | Wait? Yes. | -等 -没错 |
[11:24] | Okay, have you ever heard of noodling? | 你听过手抓鱼吗 |
[11:26] | I don’t believe so. | 没听过 |
[11:28] | Well, then, what kind of hillbilly are you, really? | 你还真是个乡巴佬 |
[11:30] | I’ll explain it to you. | 我说给你听吧 |
[11:31] | Noodling… | 手抓鱼 |
[11:33] | is when a foolhardy bastard swims | 就是一个有勇无谋的莽夫 |
[11:35] | to the bottom of a muddy riverbed | 游到泥泞的河床 |
[11:37] | and he sticks his hand down into the deepest, | 把他的手伸到 |
[11:39] | darkest hole. | 黑暗无底的洞里 |
[11:41] | He’s looking for a prize catfish. | 抓大鲶鱼 |
[11:43] | Now, sometimes the catfish does live there, | 有时 的确有鲶鱼在洞里 |
[11:46] | and the noodler pulls it out | 抓鱼者就光着手 |
[11:47] | with his bare hand and he drags it ashore, | 把鱼拽出来 然后拖回岸边 |
[11:49] | but sometimes, he reaches in that hole | 但有时候 他把手伸进洞里 |
[11:51] | and he finds a snapping turtle. | 却发现里面是啮龟 |
[11:54] | Bites his hand clean off. | 直接把他的手咬掉了 |
[11:57] | Scofield’s a noodler. | 斯科菲尔德正是抓鱼者 |
[12:00] | Yes, and if he reaches | 没错 如果他 |
[12:01] | into the Company hole and he finds Scylla, | 潜入”公司”并拿到”锡拉” |
[12:03] | we take it and we sell it to Feng. | 我们把它夺过来 卖给冯 |
[12:06] | If he gets a turtle, well… | 如果他抓到啮龟 |
[12:10] | Not our hand. | 断的也不是我们的手 |
[12:13] | The contractors are here. | 承包商来了 |
[12:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[12:18] | I’m a client. | 我是客户 |
[12:19] | You’re a client, huh? | 你是客户吗 |
[12:20] | Just keep it down; keep it down. | 冷静 大家冷静 |
[12:22] | It’s all part of the ruse. | 这是策略之一 |
[12:23] | We need some help. I’m already | -我们需要帮助 -我时刻准备 |
[12:24] | providing my services, white-collar style, all right? | 提供白领风范的服务 好吧 |
[12:27] | Where’s, where’s Pretty and the Fatman? | 小白脸和死胖子在哪 |
[12:30] | Bellick’s dead. | 贝里克死了 |
[12:31] | If you joke about it, I’ll rip your tongue out. | 你再拿这开玩笑 我就把你的舌头挖出来 |
[12:35] | Let’s go, Linc. | 林肯 我们走 |
[12:42] | Sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[12:44] | but I’m an internist and I brought my husband in. | 我是一名内科医生 我带我丈夫来就诊 |
[12:46] | He’s in and out of consciousness | 他刚刚晕倒了 |
[12:47] | and he’s got some symptoms that concern me. | 并且有一些症状令我担忧 |
[12:49] | I’d be really grateful if we could see a neurologist. | 如果能见神经专科医生 我感激不尽 |
[12:52] | Does he have insurance? | 他有人身保险吗 |
[12:53] | Uh, yeah. | 有的 |
[12:55] | I don’t have the card, | 我没把卡带来 |
[12:56] | but, um, | 但是 |
[12:57] | I have his I.D. | 我带了他的身份证 |
[12:58] | Just fill this out. | 先把这个填好 |
[13:00] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | Mr. Freling? | 弗里林先生 |
[13:04] | Mr. Freling. | 弗里林先生 |
[13:07] | Yes, that’s… that’s me. | 是 是我 |
[13:10] | Is it always low? | 一直这样吗 |
[13:13] | A little. | 有点 |
[13:15] | Has anyone in your family ever suffered | 家里曾经有人患过 |
[13:17] | from epilepsy, stroke, TIAs, any neurological disorder? | 癫痫 中风 短暂性脑缺血发作等神经错乱问题吗 |
[13:21] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:28] | Jimmy, take this gentleman back to bay four. | 吉米 带这位先生到4号病房 |
[13:34] | Why are we relocating? | 为什么要转移锡拉 |
[13:37] | The Scylla’s security is the foundation | “锡拉”的安全事关 |
[13:39] | of this entire organization. | 整个组织 |
[13:40] | I realize that, | 我知道 |
[13:41] | but have you thought about the ramifications? | 但你考虑过后果吗 |
[13:43] | If we lose critical access, | 如果我们错失关键时机 |
[13:45] | it could compromise our timeline on stage two. | 会延迟第二阶段的预期时间 |
[13:52] | The plates and the facility are ready | 图版和设施都已齐全 |
[13:54] | to print as much currency as we need at any time. | 随时可印制任何数量的货币 |
[13:58] | When will Scylla be installed in Pennsylvania? | “锡拉”何时能在宾洲安置妥当 |
[14:02] | Lisa, what’s our timeline? | 丽莎 预期时间是多少 |
[14:05] | Actually, there’s been a bit of a problem. | 实际上 出了点小问题 |
[14:07] | Dismantling the security | 拆除锡拉周边的 |
[14:09] | surrounding Scylla is a bit tricky. | 安全装置有点棘手 |
[14:11] | It may take longer than we thought. | 可能比预期要长一点 |
[14:13] | How much longer? | 多长时间 |
[14:15] | I can make this happen right now. | 我能现在就叫人拆除 |
[14:20] | Yes,sir? | 将军有何吩咐 |
[14:22] | Go get David Baker. | 把大卫・贝克找来 |
[14:23] | Yes,sir! | 遵命 |
[14:32] | Yes? | 谁 |
[14:34] | Uh, hello, I’m, uh, I’m looking for a Mr. David Baker. | 你好 我是来找大卫・贝克先生的 |
[14:38] | He’s not taking any new projects right now. | 他现在不接新项目了 |
[14:41] | Actually, I had some… some questions about something | 实际上 我想问一些他几年前 |
[14:44] | that he worked on a few years ago. | 做的项目的事 |
[14:47] | Are you familiar with a project called Scylla? | 你有听过”锡拉”的工程吗 |
[14:59] | I’m working! | 我正忙呢 |
[15:02] | This man would like to talk to you about Scylla. | 这位先生想跟你谈谈”锡拉” |
[15:07] | You’re Company? | 你是”公司”的人吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:12] | I’m in logistics, and I’d like to ask you some questions | 我是后勤的 我想请教一些 |
[15:15] | about your original design. | 有关原始设计的问题 |
[15:18] | It’s been a long time since I thought about that. | 我想了很久才设计出来的 |
[15:23] | Be lucky to remember anything. | 幸亏还记得一些 |
[15:25] | Looks like you’re pretty busy. | 看来你挺忙的 |
[15:27] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[15:43] | You know, Bellick saved my life. | 知道吗 贝里克救过我 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | Back when we were in prison in Panama. | 我们在巴拿马监狱时 |
[15:57] | T-Bag went crazy, he, he went nuts. | 帝博格简直疯了 他是个疯子 |
[15:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[16:00] | He lit Sona on fire, told everyone to run. | 他把索纳一把火烧了 把全部人都放了 |
[16:05] | They can’t shoot us all, he said. | 他说 他们不会杀光我们的 |
[16:08] | It was a stampede, bro, I… | 简直乱成一团 老兄 我 |
[16:10] | I was down getting trampled. | 我摔倒了 被人踩踏 |
[16:11] | I, I couldn’t get up, | 站不起来 |
[16:13] | I couldn’t breathe, I thought I was going to die… | 无法呼吸 我以为我死定了 |
[16:16] | but then something pulled me back to my feet. | 然后有人把我拉起来 |
[16:21] | It was Bellick. | 是贝里克 |
[16:27] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[17:06] | That wall’s got to come down?! | 要弄倒这堵墙吗 |
[17:09] | Unless you got a better idea. | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. I think I stepped on something. | 不知道 我好像踩到什么了 |
[17:35] | What’s going on, Linc? | 怎么回事 林肯 |
[17:38] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[17:48] | It’s some kind of explosive. | 像是某种引爆装置 |
[17:50] | Explosive? Then shouldn’t I be dead? | 炸弹 那我不是死定了 |
[17:54] | If you move, you’ll be. | 你要是乱动的话 就死定了 |
[18:08] | They’re underground, you’re not going to be able to reach them. | 他们在地下 你打不通的 |
[18:14] | Right. | 对 |
[18:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:18] | They’ll be fine without you. | 没有你 他们也行的 |
[18:21] | Right. | 对 |
[18:23] | You ever heard of Fox River? | 你听说过福克斯河监狱吗 |
[18:25] | Maybe we could talk about it over dinner. | 或许我们可以边吃晚饭边聊聊 |
[18:27] | I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate. | 我有洲际公路边上的红虾海鲜馆的优惠卡 |
[18:32] | I never thought the guys would be so sad for Brad Bellick. | 我没想到他们会为布拉德・贝里克这么伤心 |
[18:36] | A lot of things have changed since Fox River. | 在福克斯河监狱 很多事情都变了 |
[18:40] | You know you can’t control this. | 你要知道你掌控不了这些 |
[18:43] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[18:44] | It’s funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing. | 真有趣 我刚想跟你说同样的话 |
[18:49] | Whatever it is, we can manage it. | 不管如何 我们都能应对 |
[18:52] | We just need to know what we’re dealing with. | 只要知道我们要应对的是什么 |
[18:55] | What if I don’t want to know? | 如果我不想知道呢 |
[19:01] | Kevin Freling | 凯文・弗里林 |
[19:28] | Should only take a few minutes. | 只需几分钟而已 |
[19:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:32] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[19:47] | My goal is to build one city that entirely self-sustains, | 我的目标是建立一个完全自给的城市 |
[19:50] | depending on no outside resources. | 不依靠任何外部资源 |
[19:54] | A community living entirely in harmony. | 一个完全和谐的社会 |
[19:57] | How close is it to becoming a reality? | 还需多久才能转变成现实 |
[19:59] | Well, that’s a matter of opinion. | 这得看舆论反应了 |
[20:01] | People look at something | 人们认为这些 |
[20:02] | like this and they think it’s impossible. | 都是不可能的 |
[20:06] | In reality, I could make it happen tomorrow. | 在现实中 我第二天就能实现这个设想 |
[20:09] | Like what they built in Dubai. | 正如他们在迪拜所建设的 |
[20:11] | Exactly– grand ideas | 没错 把伟大设想 |
[20:13] | brought into reality. | 转变成现实 |
[20:17] | This won’t just serve the rich. | 这不仅只是有益于富人 |
[20:26] | How long have you been working for them? | 你为他们工作多久了 |
[20:33] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[20:35] | I came in in ’94. | 94年加入的 |
[20:39] | I was never good at collecting a paycheck. | 我从不习惯固定工资 |
[20:41] | Always freelance. | 一直是自由职业 |
[20:43] | Partially retired all the time. | 基本上不断辞职 |
[20:48] | I like to finish a job and then move on. | 我喜欢完成一项工作后就往前发展 |
[20:51] | Put it in the past. | 把完成的事置于脑后 |
[20:54] | Do you always leave your name behind, | 你总是只留名字 |
[20:57] | instead of the correct specifications? | 而不留正确的工程细则吗 |
[21:00] | Only on the Scylla project. | 只在”锡拉”工程如此而已 |
[21:02] | Well, we’re considering modifications and… | 我们正在考虑修改方案 |
[21:05] | I was hoping that you… | 我希望你能 |
[21:07] | could help me figure out | 帮我指明 |
[21:09] | what should really appear on those blueprints. | 那些蓝图上确切指的是什么 |
[21:12] | As of right now, they don’t mean much. | 因为 现在看不出多少意义 |
[21:15] | Didn’t you read the legend? | 你看了图标符号吗 |
[21:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:21] | But we still had a lot of trouble. | 但我们还有很多麻烦 |
[21:27] | You’re not Company. | 你不是”公司”的人 |
[21:33] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[21:36] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[21:37] | Calm?! You just said I’m standing on a bomb! | 怎么冷静 你说我踩上地雷了 |
[21:39] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[21:43] | You think Gretchen set us up? | 难道是格雷琴陷害我们 |
[21:57] | “The lessons | 由公司的 |
[21:58] | taught by our founder, Mister…” | 创始人哈维・霍尔先生 |
[22:02] | “…Harvey Hall.” | 传授的课程 |
[22:05] | “Pathway to personal freedom.” | 通向个人自由的路径 |
[22:09] | Do people actually buy this nonsense? | 那些人会听这些废话吗 |
[22:16] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[22:17] | You’re coming with me or through that glass. | 要么跟我来 要么把你从玻璃门砸过去 |
[22:18] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[22:19] | This is a place of business. | 这可是办公地点 |
[22:30] | GATE allows us to find the pathway | 伽特帮我们找到通向 |
[22:34] | to personal freedom. | 个人自由的路径 |
[22:36] | Define our boundaries. | 定义我们的范围 |
[22:40] | See past them. | 并且超出范围考虑 |
[22:42] | Let me tell you a story about the founder | 让我告诉你们这项伟大工程的 |
[22:45] | of this great program. | 创始人的故事 |
[22:54] | You know, I’m gonna tell you a better story | 我还是给你们讲比这个俗套的老故事 |
[22:57] | about captivity than the regular old spiel. | 更棒的故事 有关被囚禁的故事 |
[23:02] | Years back, | 几年前 |
[23:03] | I was providing volunteer leadership | 我在一个当地重罪监狱 |
[23:06] | in a local penitentiary. | 当志愿者领导 |
[23:10] | I worked with the head guard, | 我和一个壮硕魁梧又弓形腿的 |
[23:12] | a big, burly, bowlegged Brad. | 守卫队长布拉德共事 |
[23:16] | Mean as the devil. | 和恶魔一样可恶 |
[23:17] | All the prisoners were afraid of him, even the murderers. | 所有罪犯都很怕他 甚至是谋杀犯 |
[23:22] | And one day, Brad said to me, | 有一天 布拉德对我说 |
[23:23] | “Cole, I want you to get out of here. | 科尔 我要你离开这里 |
[23:25] | “I want you to get out of here right now, | 我要你立刻离开这里 |
[23:27] | ’cause I can tell you’re a man who loves freedom.” | 因为我知道你是个热爱自由的人 |
[23:30] | And I said, “Well, what about you, Brad? | 我说 布拉德 那你呢 |
[23:32] | What about you?” | 你呢 |
[23:34] | He said, “Oh, yeah, I’m… I’m… | 他说 我嘛 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna be free someday when I retire.” | 退休时我就自由了 |
[23:41] | I recently got the news that he had passed away. | 最近我得知他去世了 |
[23:46] | And where was he? | 他在哪过世的呢 |
[23:49] | Still in that prison. | 还在那个监狱 |
[23:52] | Still in the captivity of negativity. | 仍然囚禁在充满消极思想的监狱里 |
[24:06] | Sorry, folks. | 抱歉 各位 |
[24:15] | Old Brad. | 老布拉德 |
[24:25] | As my papa used to say, | 正如我老爸所说的 |
[24:28] | “Stand by, your glasses steady, | 站直 拿稳酒杯 |
[24:31] | “and drink to your comrade’s eyes. | 为你的战友干杯 |
[24:36] | “Here’s a toast to the dead already, | 向已故的人致敬 |
[24:38] | and hurrah for the next to die.” | 为后继的人欢呼 |
[24:44] | I needed to make sure | 为了确保 |
[24:46] | that I would have access to your test results, | 我能拿到你的诊断结果 |
[24:48] | so I told the triage nurse | 我跟分拣护士说 |
[24:50] | that I was your wife. | 我是你的妻子 |
[24:55] | Has a nice ring. | 说得真有一套 |
[24:59] | Are you Kevin Freling? | 你是凯文・弗里林吗 |
[25:01] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[25:03] | I’m Dr. Malden. | 我是摩尔登医生 |
[25:05] | I’m a neurologist. And you’re… | 我是神经专科医生 你是 |
[25:06] | Cameron Eberline. I’m a… an internist. | 我是卡梅伦・艾勃兰 我是一名内科医生 |
[25:08] | Do you have the results? | 有结果了吗 |
[25:09] | It’s gonna take a little while. | 还要等一会 |
[25:11] | Uh, looking at the family history, | 通过家族病史 |
[25:12] | I’d like to admit you here. | 我想让你留院观察 |
[25:14] | We’re working on a room. | 我们在安排病房 |
[25:16] | Just for now, | 就现在 |
[25:17] | until we get the test results back. | 直到拿到检查报告 |
[25:18] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary, but thank you. | 我觉得没必要 但还是谢谢你 |
[25:20] | It would be best if you could rest | 你最好能在 |
[25:21] | where you could be monitored. | 有看护的地方休息 |
[25:22] | After that, we’ll determine | 之后 我们再决定 |
[25:23] | what the best course of action is. | 最佳治疗方案 |
[25:25] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[25:26] | I think we have to go. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[25:28] | Hold on, hold on– how long… how long will it take | 等等 多长时间 |
[25:30] | to get the results? Couple of hours. | -能拿到结果 -几小时 |
[25:31] | But we’ll get you in a room before then. | 期间我们会给你安排一间病房 |
[25:34] | Just wait here. Thank you. | -在这稍等 -谢谢 |
[25:37] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[25:47] | You know what happens? | 你知道会怎样吗 |
[25:48] | They take over your life. | 他们会控制你的生活 |
[25:50] | You don’t own it anymore. | 你没法自己掌控 |
[25:51] | That is not what happened to me. | 事情不像你说的那样 |
[25:54] | Then, somehow you stayed out of trouble. | 不管怎样 你过去没惹上麻烦 |
[25:55] | You did what they told you to do. | 你按他们说的做了 |
[26:00] | Maybe that’s why you stuck around, huh? | 这正是你被困在这的原因 对吧 |
[26:03] | Right here in Los Angeles. | 困在洛杉机 |
[26:04] | In my case, they had something on me, | 而我 他们抓到我的把柄 |
[26:06] | and they used it and they never let me go. | 他们利用这点穷追不舍 |
[26:08] | They’ve killed hundreds, thousands of people | 他们杀人无数 |
[26:11] | in the pursuit of power, you know that. | 谋权求势 你一清二楚 |
[26:13] | We lost a good man yesterday trying to stop them. | 我们昨天就牺牲了一名想阻止他们的同志 |
[26:16] | They hurt a lot of people, David. | 他们伤害了太多人 大卫 |
[26:18] | David. | 大卫 |
[26:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:21] | I stay out of the politics. | 我不参与政治 |
[26:24] | It was a job. | 那只是份工作 |
[26:25] | I specialized in security engineering. | 我专门负责安全工程 |
[26:28] | The Scylla project was a choice assignment, so I took it. | “锡拉”工程只是个选择性的任务 所以我就接受了 |
[26:30] | They told you what it was, didn’t they? | 他们告诉你那是什么了 对吧 |
[26:33] | They told you what it was, and now | 他们跟你说了它 如今 |
[26:34] | you wish that you never helped them, but you’re trapped. | 你希望你从没帮过他们 但你被骗了 |
[26:36] | You’re trapped like I was. | 正如我被陷害一样 |
[26:38] | You talk like it’s all in the present. | 你说得好像就在眼前的事 |
[26:39] | It is! | 确实如此 |
[26:50] | I know you want to move on. | 我知道你想忘掉过去 |
[26:51] | Look at what you’re doing. | 看看你在做什么 |
[26:53] | Are you trying to make up for something? | 你在努力弥补吧 |
[26:55] | Forget the charitable city of the future, | 忘了美好的未来吧 |
[26:57] | and worry about the world that you live in right now, David. | 还是关心一下你眼前的生活吧 大卫 |
[27:00] | What they did.what they’re doing. | 他们做过的 他们要做的 |
[27:01] | is not my fault. | 都不是我的错 |
[27:11] | You put your name in there for a reason. | 你把名字留在那里肯定有原因 |
[27:12] | You wanted someone to find you, | 你想让人找到你 |
[27:14] | and if you tell me what I need to know, | 如果你说出我想要的信息 |
[27:16] | I can do something for both of us. | 我能为彼此做出努力 |
[27:21] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[27:23] | He went to run some errands– he should be right back. | 他出去办公了 一会才能回来 |
[27:25] | That’s his car in the driveway, isn’t it? | 车道停的不是他的车吗 |
[27:28] | Just a moment. I’ll call him on his cell. | 稍等 我打电话叫他 |
[27:32] | Excuse me.I request southeast to work. | -你们干嘛 -要求派人前后包抄 |
[27:42] | You knew about this, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 对吧 |
[27:44] | First of all, I have no idea | 首先 我不知道 |
[27:47] | why the Company would want | “公司”为何 |
[27:49] | to put an explosive device | 在自己楼下 |
[27:50] | of any kind under their own building. | 放何种爆炸装置 |
[27:51] | We’re under the courtyard. And you know what, | -我们在中庭下方 -告诉你 |
[27:53] | I honestly had no idea | 我完全不知情 |
[27:54] | that any of this was even here. | 这里会有这些东西 |
[28:00] | That being said… | 这么看来 |
[28:05] | These look a lot like JZ33 anti-personnel blast mines. | 这看起来像JZ33杀伤性地雷 |
[28:08] | Back in Fallujah, | 过去 在费卢杰 |
[28:11] | the Muj used to bury them outside their firm base. | 伊斯兰游击战士把它们埋在基地外面 |
[28:14] | Get rid of them. | 除掉他们 |
[28:16] | I’m no expert, but I have an idea. | 我不是专家 但我有主意 |
[28:19] | What’s beeping? | 什么在哔哔叫 |
[28:21] | It beeps! | 哔哔声啊 |
[28:24] | Wow, you must’ve stepped on this just right. | 你肯定直接踩到上面 |
[28:27] | Your weight is evenly distributed | 你的重心平均 |
[28:29] | across the pressure plate, | 分布在压板上 |
[28:30] | and you haven’t engaged the firing pin. | 没有触动引线 |
[28:32] | You can’t move an inch. | 一英寸你都不能挪 |
[28:33] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[28:34] | What’s your idea? | 你有什么主意 |
[28:36] | Well, my idea is that he moves an inch. | 我的想法是他挪一英寸 |
[28:37] | That way, I can get to the hole, | 这样 我就能深入洞里 |
[28:39] | and I can dismantle the firing pin. | 拆除引线 |
[28:40] | Right now, he’s standing on it, and I can’t do anything. | 他现在站在上面 我无能为力 |
[28:42] | No, no, no, Linc, llama tu hermano. | 不行 林肯 打电话给你弟弟[西班牙语] |
[28:45] | What? Call your brother, please. | -什么 -快打电话给你弟弟 |
[28:48] | You– you stay here. | 你给我呆在这里 |
[28:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[28:53] | It’s my brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[28:55] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[28:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:01] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[29:03] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你们不是要走吧 |
[29:04] | You have our number. | 你有我们的号码 |
[29:07] | And who are you again? | 你到底是谁 |
[29:08] | He prefers to wait at home. | 他想在家等结果 |
[29:09] | I’m monitoring him. He’s leaving AMA | -我会照看他 -他可能有危险 |
[29:11] | in a potentially fragile condition. | 不能离开医院 |
[29:13] | Look, I’m not stupid. | 听着 我不是傻瓜 |
[29:14] | I know who you are, | 我知道你们是谁 |
[29:16] | and I’m not gonna turn you in. | 我不会告发你们 |
[29:18] | My concern is for what’s going on | 我关心的是 |
[29:19] | with your health. | 你的健康 |
[29:22] | They aren’t here for you, | 他们不是来抓你们的 |
[29:23] | and I’m telling you, in your condition… | 我告诉你 以你的状况 |
[29:24] | Thank you, Doctor; I appreciate your help. | 谢谢你医生 我很感激你帮忙 |
[29:27] | Please do call us. | 拜托打电话给我们 |
[29:35] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[29:47] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[29:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:51] | Today, I was working with Bagwell. | 今天 我跟巴格维尔一起办事时 |
[29:53] | He’s been compliant as hell. | 他很顺从 |
[29:54] | I thought that I would make him happy. | 我想我可以让他高兴 |
[29:56] | He wanted to talk about Gretchen Morgan. Right, and what happened? | -他想谈论格雷琴・摩根 -行 到底怎么了 |
[29:59] | And I slipped up. | 而我说漏嘴了 |
[30:00] | I mentioned Whistler. | 我提到惠斯勒了 |
[30:02] | This one is tough, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你这很棘手 |
[30:05] | Bagwell, Gretchen Morgan– they’re thugs. | 巴格维尔 格雷琴・摩根 他们很凶残 |
[30:08] | I have been face down with a gun | 我不止一次被人 |
[30:09] | to the back of my head more than once. | 拿枪指着我的头 |
[30:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Look, I don’t want you to do something | 听着 我不想让你去做 |
[30:20] | that you don’t want to do. | 你不想做的事情 |
[30:23] | You’re a good agent– we could reassign… | 你是个好特工 我们可以安排其他人 |
[30:24] | No, no, that is not it. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[30:26] | Look, I can handle this. | 听着 我能搞掂这个 |
[30:28] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[30:29] | I’m just kicking myself. | 我只是在鞭策自己 |
[30:31] | I could find something else for you to do, okay? | 我可以安排其他事给你做 |
[30:34] | This thing has gotten way out of hand. | 这件事你就别管了 |
[30:36] | Dallow is on my back, and the Company is moving Scylla… | 达洛在后方 并且”公司”正在转移”锡拉” |
[30:38] | No. | 不 |
[30:40] | I’m fine. | 我能行 |
[30:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:46] | I really think we can do this, Don. | 唐 我真的觉得我们能行 |
[30:50] | We can bring the Company down. | 我们能搞垮”公司” |
[30:54] | Ego is the only reason I coded my name into those blueprints. | 我把名字记在蓝图上完全是自负 |
[30:58] | I don’t feel guilty about anything. | 我不觉得有什么好心虚的 |
[30:59] | I gotta take this. I’m sorry. | 我得接这个电话 不好意思 |
[31:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:02] | Alex, we…What? | -阿历克斯 我们 -怎么了 |
[31:04] | Got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[31:06] | There’s a damn minefield down there. | 那里有个该死的雷区 |
[31:08] | Hello, I can’t hear you. | 喂 我听不清 |
[31:10] | Sucre’s in trouble. | 苏克雷有麻烦了 |
[31:11] | He’s standing on a mine. | 他踩到地雷了 |
[31:12] | We need to deactivate it. | 我们得把它拆了 |
[31:19] | Linc, I gotta go. I’ll call you back. | 林肯 我得挂了 一会打给你 |
[31:23] | They’re here, David. | 他们来了 大卫 |
[31:26] | What do they want from me? They’re moving Scylla, | -他们想从我这要什么 -他们在转移”锡拉” |
[31:28] | protecting it– everything you did for them, | 保护它 所有你为他们做的 |
[31:29] | they want you to do it again. | 他们想让你再做一次 |
[31:32] | You think you can stop them? | 你觉得你能阻止他们吗 |
[31:33] | I know all about you. | 我了解你 |
[31:34] | I’ve known about you for six months. | 我六个月前就知道了 |
[31:37] | ever since somebody stole those plans | 自从有人从公司偷了 |
[31:38] | from the Company. | 设计图 |
[31:39] | It will never work. | 一切都是徒劳 |
[31:41] | You won’t get past the first wall. | 你们连第一堵墙都过不去 |
[31:42] | What about the first wall? | 第一堵墙指什么 |
[31:43] | What’s gonna stop me, huh? The minefield? | 有什么障碍 雷区吗 |
[31:50] | Please… don’t tell ’em. | 千万别告诉他们 |
[32:06] | We’ve got him. Sweep the area. | 我们抓到他了 清理现场 |
[32:37] | There’s a dirt road at the bottom of the hill. | 山脚下有条泥路 |
[32:40] | It will take you out. | 从那条路出去 |
[32:41] | Your husband… Just go. | -你丈夫 -只管走 |
[32:42] | He won’t help you; that will. | 他帮不了你 这个东西可以 |
[32:44] | Scylla Project | “锡拉”工程 |
[32:51] | Lincoln, go call him again. | 林肯 再给他打电话 |
[32:54] | Linc, go call him. | 林肯 快打啊 |
[32:55] | Linc, go call him! | 快啊 林肯 |
[32:57] | What will Michael know about this? | 迈克尔知道怎么处理吗 |
[32:58] | I mean, it’s not exactly within his realm of expertise. | 这完全超出他的知识领域 |
[33:01] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是浪费时间 |
[33:02] | I gave you a semiprofessional assessment. | 我给的是半专业化建议 |
[33:04] | What’s wrong? | 那又如何 |
[33:05] | You don’t trust me, Fernando? | 你不相信我吗 费尔南多 |
[33:08] | Why should he? | 他为何要相信你 |
[33:11] | Because we all want the same thing: Scylla. | 因为我们的目标一致 “锡拉” |
[33:13] | And I’m not gonna let a giant pack | 我不会让一大包爆竹 |
[33:15] | of firecrackers stand in our way. | 挡我们的路 |
[33:16] | Or would you like me to call the bomb squad? | 要不我给你找个拆弹小组 |
[33:20] | Look, I am offering to do you a massive favor here. | 听着 我现在是好心相助 |
[33:23] | If that thing blows while I’m pulling the pin, | 我拆引线时 这东西要是炸了 |
[33:25] | he loses a leg– I lose a face! | 他丢的是一条腿 我丢的可是头 |
[33:32] | Now, don’t worry, Fernando. | 费尔南多 别担心 |
[33:36] | I’m known for my steady hand. | 我出了名手稳 |
[33:41] | Take a deep breath, okay? | 深呼吸 好吧 |
[33:43] | Keep your weight even. | 保持重心平稳 |
[33:46] | And I need you to shift slowly, | 然后慢慢移动 |
[33:49] | very slowly– | 慢慢的 |
[33:51] | one inch to your left, so I can get to the pin. | 往左挪一英寸 我就能拆引线了 |
[33:54] | Oh, no, I can’t… I can’t, I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[34:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:02] | Have you, uh, heard anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[34:04] | They have to deactivate. | 他们得拆除它 |
[34:06] | I got a key. | 我拿到张图表 |
[34:07] | A legend to the blueprint. | 蓝图中的图标符号 |
[34:09] | Baker gave you this? No. | -贝克给你的吗 -不是 |
[34:11] | His wife gave it to me. They came for Baker. | 他老婆给我的 他们找上贝克了 |
[34:14] | All right, well, this makes more sense. | 好了 这样就清楚多了 |
[34:17] | These, uh, these symbols | 这些符号 |
[34:19] | aren’t for p-traps, they’re… | 不是代表P型管 代表的是 |
[34:22] | they’re microphones. | 麦克风 |
[34:24] | And the letter “V” isn’t for vacuum, | 字母V代表真空装置 |
[34:27] | that’s a generator. | 那是发电机 |
[34:32] | This is a line of JZ33 land mines | 这是一条JZ33的布雷线 |
[34:35] | buried 80 millimeters underground, | 埋在地下8毫米处 |
[34:37] | about seven feet from the outer wall | 离外墙大概有7英尺 |
[34:39] | that’s must be what Linc was talking about. | 肯定是林肯和我说的事 |
[34:43] | It says, “Manual override only. | 上面说 只能手动操作 |
[34:48] | All conventional attempts to dismantle the JZ33 | 所有常规拆除JZ33的方式 |
[34:50] | will activate the Scylla alarms.” | 均会触发”锡拉”警报 |
[34:54] | This isn’t just a land mine. | 这不仅仅是个地雷 |
[34:56] | This is, uh… this is an alarm. | 还是个报警器 |
[35:01] | We can’t sit here all night. | 我们不能耗一个晚上 |
[35:04] | Okey?You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:23] | it’s Linc. You know what to do. | 我是林肯 你知道怎么做 |
[35:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[35:54] | Linc! | 林肯 |
[35:56] | Sucre! | 苏克雷 |
[36:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:05] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[36:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:08] | Don’t move. | 千万别的 |
[36:11] | You can’t dismantle the land mine | 不关掉警报 |
[36:13] | without setting off the alarm. So I either | -你是拆不了地雷的 -也就是说 |
[36:15] | set off the alarm | 不但关不了警报 |
[36:16] | or blow up and die. No. | -我还会被炸死 -不 |
[36:18] | There’s a manual override. | 有一个手动装置 |
[36:22] | It’ll cut the power long enough for you | 切断电源后有足够时间 |
[36:24] | to step off without removing the pin. | 让你不拆引线退后 |
[36:27] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么肯定吗 |
[36:29] | I found David Baker. | 我找到大卫・贝克了 |
[36:38] | Sucre. Step off. | 苏克雷 退后 |
[36:40] | You can do it. You only have | 你可以的 |
[36:42] | 20 seconds. Come on. | 你只有20秒时间 快点 |
[36:43] | I can’t… Yes, you can. Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[36:45] | Michael and I figured it out. | 我和迈克尔研究过了 |
[36:47] | Step off right now. | 现在就退后 |
[36:48] | No, no, you guys all go. I’ll– | 不 你们都走吧 我 |
[36:49] | We all don’t have to die. I’ll do it alone. | 我们不必都死 我自己承担吧 |
[36:51] | Nobody’s gonna die today! | 今天没有人会死 |
[36:52] | Step off! | 退后 |
[36:57] | Step off. | 退后 |
[37:38] | What’s behind this wall? | 墙后面是什么 |
[37:41] | Scylla. | 锡拉 |
[38:08] | When do you find out? | 你们什么时候能知道结果 |
[38:11] | The doctor is supposed to call, uh… any minute. | 医生随时都有可能打电话来 |
[38:16] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[38:18] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you today. | 我很抱歉今天没去帮你们 |
[38:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:23] | You know, what Gretchen did for Sucre | 格雷琴为苏克雷所做的 |
[38:25] | made me realize we could use her. | 让我觉得我们可以信任她 |
[38:27] | I asked for the sixth key. | 我问她要第六张卡 |
[38:29] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[38:31] | She’s on it. | 她在努力 |
[38:41] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:46] | We’re about to go to the airfield. | 我们准备去机场 |
[38:47] | We’re gonna ship Brad’s body off to his mother. | 把布拉德的尸体运给他母亲 |
[38:49] | Got his things here. | 他的遗物都在这 |
[38:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:52] | Over here. | 这边 |
[39:49] | His mother will appreciate that. | 他妈妈会为此感激的 |
[40:14] | Mrs. Bellick. | 贝里克夫人 |
[40:17] | This is Fernando Sucre. | 我是费尔南多・苏克雷 |
[40:31] | Great job today. | 今天干的不错 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry to hear about your friend. | 我对你朋友的死感到遗憾 |
[40:34] | But that’s, um, admirable work, | 但那是令人尊敬的工作 |
[40:36] | volunteering with a bunch of criminals like that. | 志愿看管那样一群罪犯 |
[40:39] | We’re all the same, really. | 我们都是一样的 |
[40:43] | Here’s the application you requested | 这是你要的 |
[40:45] | for the desk girl. | 前台的申请表 |
[40:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | You have a good night, Cole. | 祝你晚上愉快 科尔 |
[40:49] | You, too. Thanks. | 你也是 谢谢 |
[41:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:25] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[41:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:28] | As we’ve all learned the hard way, | 吃过一番苦头 |
[41:30] | there’s an electronic alarm barrier | 我们已知道在地基周边 |
[41:32] | around the perimeter of the foundation. | 装有电子报警设备 |
[41:35] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[41:37] | that is Scylla’s most primitive line of defense. | 那是锡拉最外层的防线 |
[41:40] | The wall itself | 那面墙 |
[41:42] | is fortified with steel fiber. | 用钢纤维设防 |
[41:45] | The good news is, on the inside here, | 好消息是 在里面 |
[41:47] | there are no cameras. | 没有监控录像 |
[41:49] | The Company doesn’t want any | 公司不想留下任何 |
[41:52] | visual evidence that Scylla exists. | 证明”锡拉”存在的视觉图像 |
[41:54] | The bad news is that there are both | 坏消息是 这边和这边 |
[41:56] | weight and microphonic sensors here and here | 都有重量和扩音传感器 |
[41:59] | that will alert Company Security | 一旦有任何超过 |
[42:02] | to the presence of any breathing human being | 2磅的活人出现 |
[42:04] | that weighs more than two pounds. | 就会拉响”公司”的安全警报 |
[42:10] | as far as I can tell, | 我现在能确定的 |
[42:13] | the first challenge is getting around that wall. | 第一个挑战 是避开那堵墙 |
[42:16] | And then we can worry about crossing the floor. | 然后再考虑如何跨过那块地 |
[42:18] | Without touching it. | 不能碰到地面 |
[42:20] | In silence. | 还得悄无声息 |
[42:22] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[42:24] | But, uh, I’m already working on something. | 但我已经在研究了 |
[42:31] | Brad didn’t die in vain. | 布拉德没有白白牺牲 |
[42:34] | We can make this work. | 我们会成功的 |
[42:47] | That was the neurologist. | 神经专科医生打来的电话 |
[42:50] | You have a hypothalamus hamaratoma. | 你长了个下丘脑错构瘤 |
[42:53] | It’s really rare. | 十分罕见 |
[42:54] | You were probably born with it. | 你可能天生就有 |
[42:57] | Um, things have changed– it’s been growing, | 情况变了 肿瘤在变大 |
[43:00] | which is why you’ve been experiencing your symptoms. | 所以你会出现这些症状 |
[43:03] | And the doctor feels that you need surgery. | 医生认为你得动手术 |
[43:07] | Two days. | 再等两天 |
[43:09] | That’s, uh, that’s what I need. | 我只需要两天 |
[43:11] | No. Tomorrow. | 不 明天就得做 |
[43:13] | Otherwise you could die, and there’s no alternative. | 否则你会死的 别无选择 |