时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The company is moving Scylla. | “公司”要转移”锡拉” |
[00:04] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[00:05] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[00:06] | What do you mean? I mentioned Whistler. | -什么意思 -我提到了惠斯勒 |
[00:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:14] | So you’re Feng. | 你就是冯 |
[00:16] | Susan. That’s right. | -你是Susan -没错 |
[00:19] | The wall itself is fortified with steel fiber. | 墙体用钢纤维强化过 |
[00:22] | The bad news is that there are both weight | 坏消息是 里面有重量 |
[00:24] | and microphonic sensors | 和扩音传感器 |
[00:26] | that will alert Company security | 一旦有任何超过 |
[00:27] | to the presence of any breathing human being | 2磅的活人出现 |
[00:30] | that weighs more than two pounds. | 就会拉响”公司”的安全警报 |
[00:31] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[00:33] | You have a hypothalamus hamartoma, | 你长了个下丘脑错构瘤 |
[00:34] | and the doctor feels that you need surgery. | 医生认为你得动手术 |
[00:37] | Two days. No, tomorrow. | -再等两天 -不 明天就得做 |
[00:39] | Otherwise, you could die, and there’s no alternative. | 否则你会死的 别无选择 |
[01:09] | Just a little bit more. | 再钻进一点点 |
[01:11] | Go slow. | 慢点 |
[02:08] | No, there’s no way he deserves any of this. | 不 他绝对不值得我这么做 |
[02:10] | Sing it, sister. | 随你说吧 美女 |
[02:12] | After what he put me through? | 他让我吃了那么多苦 |
[02:13] | I can hardly believe it myself. | 我自己也不敢相信 |
[02:14] | Look, what we must do is | 我们必须要做的是 |
[02:16] | make sure that cosmic justice rains down upon him, | 你好好色诱一下他 |
[02:19] | for once we obtain the good general’s card, | 一旦我们拿到将军的卡 |
[02:21] | there ain’t hardly nothing standing | 我们就可以轻松拿到 |
[02:22] | in between us and Mr. Feng’s | 冯给我们的 |
[02:24] | $125 million. | 1.25亿 |
[02:30] | I was born on a mountainside. | 我生在大山边 [好大的胸] |
[02:34] | Just keep both hands on the camera. | 只管拿好照相机吧 |
[02:36] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[02:50] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[02:53] | Thank you so much, Dr. Malden. | 非常感谢你 马尔登医生 |
[02:55] | Yeah, he can see you today at 3:00. | 你可以下午3点去见他 |
[02:57] | No. We’re going. | -不 -我们必须去 |
[02:59] | We need to finish what we started. | 我们得有始有终 |
[03:01] | We can do this. | 我们可以去办 |
[03:02] | I need one more day. | 我只要一天 |
[03:06] | Michael, Dr. Malden can see you today. | 迈克尔 马尔登医生今天就能见你 |
[03:08] | He’s given us his word he won’t alert the authorities. | 他向我们保证他不会报警 |
[03:12] | If you put this off and you, you collapse, | 如果你不去 你再出事的话 |
[03:14] | you’re going to be treated by another doctor. | 到时会是别的医生为你治疗 |
[03:16] | Do you want to roll the dice | 你想碰运气 |
[03:17] | that they’re not going to call the cops? | 看其他医生会不会报警吗 |
[03:19] | There’s still so much to do. | 还有好多事情没做 |
[03:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | Three o’clock? | 3点 |
[03:41] | Last time I drilled a hole in the wall, | 我上一次钻墙 |
[03:44] | it was with an eggbeater back in Fox River with Michael. | 是在福克斯河监狱 跟迈克尔用打蛋器钻 |
[03:47] | I just can’t believe it’s all coming to an end, | 真不敢相信 一切就快结束了 |
[03:51] | and he’s not here. | 但他却不在这里 |
[03:53] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[03:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:58] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[04:00] | I’m just trying to keep us focused. | 我只想让我们都集中精神 |
[04:05] | He’s sick, | 他病了 |
[04:06] | but I guarantee you one thing | 但是我确定 |
[04:08] | that’ll make him worse– | 他要是进监狱的话 |
[04:10] | going back to jail. | 会更糟糕 |
[04:15] | If we don’t get in there. | 如果我们进不去 |
[04:17] | that’s where we’re all going. | 我们也得进监狱 |
[05:14] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[05:18] | I’m scared, too, | 我也很害怕 |
[05:19] | but a hospital’s the best place for him right now. | 但他现在应该去医院 |
[05:21] | He won’t go without a plan to complete the job. | 如果没有想出计划 他是不会去的 |
[05:25] | Well, Alex and Fernando should be back soon | 阿历克斯和费尔南多应该很快 |
[05:29] | with the video, right? | 能带录像回来吧 |
[05:31] | Should be, yeah. | 应该是 |
[05:32] | So, then, all we need is the sixth card. | 那么 我们只需要第六张卡了 |
[05:36] | Gretchen’s working on that. | 格雷琴正在办 |
[05:37] | You really think we can trust her? | 你觉得我们能相信她吗 |
[05:39] | To get the card? | 拿那张卡 |
[05:42] | Absolutely. | 只能这样 |
[05:43] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[05:44] | Nope. | 没了 |
[05:52] | Eight guards will accompany Scylla from the basement bunker | 八个保安会护送”锡拉”从地下室 |
[05:55] | up to the garage, where an armored truck will be waiting. | 移到车库 一辆装甲车会在车库待命 |
[05:58] | One truck is not going to be enough security. | 一辆车不够保险 |
[06:00] | That is why I have a full Secret Service escort | 所以我调了一队特工开道 |
[06:02] | to March Air Force Base. | 去马奇空军基地 |
[06:04] | There, it will be brought aboard a C-130. | 然后把它装载入一架C-130运输机 |
[06:06] | We need air support all the way to River Rock. | 全程需空中支援 直至抵达里弗洛克 |
[06:08] | Colonel Rififi is lending us three of his F-18s. | 里夫上校会借三架F-18给我们 |
[06:11] | It may be hard for you to believe, | 你可能觉得难以置信 |
[06:12] | but I do have this under control. | 但我这次确实安排妥当了 |
[06:14] | There’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你不用担心任何事情 |
[06:19] | When the plane lands, the same precautions will be taken. | 飞机着陆后 也会采取相同的警戒措施 |
[06:22] | Armored truck | 装甲车 |
[06:23] | to guards to final location. | 护送到最终地点 |
[06:26] | Our old room.1pm. | 下午1点 老房间 |
[06:30] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[06:34] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪 |
[06:36] | I have an appointment. Today? | -我有个约会 -今天吗 |
[06:38] | You told me there was nothing to worry about. | 你告诉我不用担心任何事情 |
[06:42] | Just tell me it’s not Gretchen. | 别告诉我是去见格雷琴 |
[06:45] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[06:46] | It’s a personal matter. | 这是我的私事 |
[06:48] | I’m not going to discuss it. | 我不想做讨论 |
[06:49] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[06:50] | That’s nothing new. | 也不是一天两天了 |
[06:52] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[07:02] | What’d you find out? | 有什么进展 |
[07:04] | You’ll be awake the whole time. | 你会一直保持清醒状态 |
[07:05] | The only anesthetic you’re going to need is four minor injections of local– | 届时 你只要做四次局部麻醉 |
[07:09] | two in your forehead and two in the back of your head. | 两次在额头 两次在后脑 |
[07:12] | And that’s for the brace? | 用于做支撑架 |
[07:13] | The frame, yeah, and… | 对 支撑架 |
[07:15] | attaching that is going to be the most uncomfortable part. | 安装过程是最不舒服的 |
[07:18] | They’re going to have to secure four pins into your skull | 他们会在你颅骨上打四个固定用的钢钉 |
[07:21] | and they’re going to need a small drill to do it. | 会用一个小钻子进行 |
[07:24] | Do we have to listen to this? | 我们一定要听吗 |
[07:25] | I want to hear this, Linc. | 我想听 林肯 |
[07:27] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[07:29] | Uh, another CT scan. | 再做一次CT扫描 |
[07:31] | The doctor will use | 医生会用 |
[07:32] | the three-dimensional imagery to pinpoint | 三维成像来确定 |
[07:33] | the exact location of the growth. | 肿瘤的准确位置 |
[07:35] | And once you have that? | 确定以后呢 |
[07:36] | Then it’s the Gamma Knife unit. | 接着就是伽玛刀治疗了 |
[07:38] | They’ll fit you with a helmet, | 他们会给你带个头盔 |
[07:40] | they’ll calibrate it so that each of the 201 holes | 他们会确定201个洞 |
[07:43] | are aimed directly for the tumor, and at that point… | 都准确对准肿瘤位置 这时 |
[07:46] | I’ve got two more boxes in the car | 车里还有两个箱子 |
[07:47] | that you guys got to bring in yourself. | 你们得帮手拿进来 |
[07:52] | All right. | 行了 |
[07:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:56] | Because the last time I saw you… Yeah, I’m fine. | -因为上次见你时 -我很好 |
[07:58] | I was just a little dehydrated. | 我只是有点脱水 |
[07:59] | All right, good. | 好极了 |
[08:01] | This is the stuff you requested. | 这是你要的东西 |
[08:02] | You sure this is gonna get you in? | 你确定能用这些东西进去 |
[08:04] | Let us worry about getting in. | 我们会考虑怎么进去 |
[08:06] | You worry about how we’re getting out. | 你还是考虑我们怎么出来吧 |
[08:07] | I got someone keeping an eye on Gretchen and Bagwell. | 我已派人盯着格雷琴和巴格维尔 |
[08:10] | If they try anything, they’re getting taken out. | 如果他们耍花招 他们就玩完了 |
[08:12] | Nothing is going to get between us and Scylla. | 不会有东西阻碍我们得到”锡拉” |
[08:15] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事 |
[08:19] | Yeah, it’s just, uh, | 没事 只不过 |
[08:21] | you know, we’re breaking into Company headquarters, | 我们马上要潜入公司总部 |
[08:23] | and, uh, you’ll understand why we’re all a little on edge. | 多少会有点紧张 |
[08:27] | Understood. | 明白 |
[08:28] | You know, I was thinking, | 我以前觉得 |
[08:30] | when your father approached me about doing this, | 你爸找我办这事时 |
[08:31] | I felt like I was, uh, | 我感觉 |
[08:33] | chasing a ghost or something, but… | 就像是在抓鬼一样 |
[08:35] | ’cause of the work you guys have done, | 但你们做的一切 |
[08:37] | today is the day, | 就是今天 |
[08:38] | We’re gonna take these bastards down. | 我们要彻底打垮这帮混蛋 |
[08:54] | You get it? | 到手了吗 |
[08:57] | Got it. | 是的 |
[09:01] | We got four hours. | 我们还剩4小时 |
[09:03] | How come? | 怎么说 |
[09:04] | I’m going in for treatment. | 我要去去医院治疗 |
[09:11] | Here we go. | 可以了 |
[09:13] | Scylla. | “锡拉” |
[09:16] | Obviously, we’ve got a lot to figure out. | 显然 我们有很多事情要解决 |
[09:20] | We have to break through two walls. | 我们要穿过两面墙 |
[09:22] | one concrete, one glass | 一面水泥墙 一面玻璃墙 |
[09:24] | and do it without making a sound. | 还要保证不发出声音 |
[09:27] | Hypersensitive parabolic microphones, | 高敏感抛物面扩音器 |
[09:29] | pointed in all directions. | 全方位扫射 |
[09:31] | The floor sensors can detect | 地面传感器能检测 |
[09:32] | an added surface load of just two pounds. | 附着地面两磅以上的物体 |
[09:34] | So… | 所以 |
[09:36] | we have to traverse the distance between the two walls | 我们要在不触碰地面的情况下 |
[09:40] | without touching the floor | 跨过两面墙间的距离 |
[09:41] | and do all that without generating any kind | 并且无论如何不能产生任何 |
[09:44] | of body heat whatsoever. | 来自身体的热量 |
[09:46] | Cause these are the latest in heat-sensing technology. | 因为这些是最先进的热感应器 |
[09:50] | We make one wrong move, | 我们走错一步 |
[09:54] | the camera goes on, and General Krantz will know we’re inside. | 监视器就会启动 克兰兹将军就会发现我们 |
[09:56] | It’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
[09:58] | All this security and only one man | 所有这些安保 只有 |
[09:59] | has access to video surveillance. | 他一个人能使用监视器 |
[10:00] | The Company doesn’t want any record of what’s going on down there. | “公司”不想留下任何下面的记录 |
[10:04] | Can we access that elevator? | 我们能进入那个电梯吗 |
[10:05] | No, it’s right in the middle | 不能 电梯在”公司”大楼中间 |
[10:07] | of the Company building– there are ten layers | 那里有10层安保 |
[10:08] | of security. We have to go where they’re not expecting us, | 我们要去他们看不到的地方 |
[10:11] | starting with the concrete wall. | 先从水泥墙开始 |
[10:12] | Sucre, you were drilling there, right? | 苏克雷 你在那里钻孔 对吧 |
[10:15] | It’s fortified with steel fibers, just like you said. | 如你所说 墙体用钢纤维强化过 |
[10:16] | All right, in order to get | 要穿过那面墙 |
[10:18] | through that, we have to generate | 需要生成一个 |
[10:20] | an electromagnetic field… | 电磁场 |
[10:26] | We have to generate an electromagnetic field… | 需要生成一个电磁场 |
[10:31] | To have, uh, | 要生成 |
[10:34] | an electromagnetic field | 符合我们需要强度的 |
[10:35] | with the force that we want, we’re going to need | 电磁场 我们至少 |
[10:37] | at least a couple of car batteries. | 需要两个车用电池 |
[10:38] | Can you get that? | 你能搞得到吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 可以 |
[10:41] | We can do this. | 我们可以办到 |
[10:48] | Uh, what time are we expecting Gretchen | 预计格雷琴什么时候 |
[10:50] | to get that sixth card? | 能搞到第六张卡 |
[11:03] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[11:06] | You know how I get when I’m hungry. | 你知道我如饥似渴时会怎样 |
[11:09] | It wasn’t easy getting away from the office. | 我要离开办公室也不容易 |
[11:12] | I could have come to you… | 我应该像以前那样 |
[11:14] | like old times. | 自己过去 |
[11:18] | I almost wish there was a mahogany desk in here. | 我真希望这里能有张红木桌子 |
[11:24] | Oh… you’re tense. | 你有点紧张 |
[11:28] | Take off this jacket. | 把外套脱了吧 |
[11:30] | Let me get in there. | 我帮你拿进去 |
[11:39] | I didn’t bring it with me. | 我没有带过来 |
[11:42] | My card. | 我的卡 |
[11:43] | That is what you’re looking for, right? | 你在找这个 对吧 |
[11:46] | What are you talking about? Your card. | 你在说什么呢 你的卡 |
[11:47] | You forget. | 你忘啦 |
[11:49] | I’m the one that taught you how to lie. | 是我教你如何说谎的 |
[11:52] | I never thought that, at the age of 63, | 我没想到 在63岁的高龄 |
[11:56] | I could still have my heart broken. | 我仍然会心碎 |
[12:00] | Why did you feel you needed to steal my card? | 什么让你觉的有必要偷我的卡 |
[12:02] | Don’t you know that if you’d waited just a little bit longer, | 你难道没想过稍加等待 |
[12:05] | you’d have had one of your own? | 你也可以拥有自己的卡 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 |
[12:09] | Who are you selling it to? | 你要把卡卖给谁 |
[12:10] | That’s-That’s not why… | 不是的 不是 |
[12:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:13] | I’m the mother of your child. | 我是你孩子的母亲 |
[12:17] | Please, for Emily’s sake. | 求你 看在艾米丽的份上 |
[12:20] | Please, Jonathan. | 求你了 乔纳森 |
[12:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:34] | If I ever see you again… | 再让我看到你 |
[12:38] | I’ll shoot you on sight. | 我就杀了你 |
[12:56] | Is everything all right, Cole? | 有事吗 科尔 |
[12:58] | I got something important you need to know. | 我有要事跟你说 |
[13:03] | We’re gonna be rich. | 我们要发财了 |
[13:06] | So, here’s the question. | 有个问题 |
[13:08] | How much is it gonna cost me | 我得花多少钱 |
[13:11] | to get that jacket off of you? | 才能让你把外套脱了 |
[13:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:14] | Last day I’m ever gonna see you. | 每次见到你 |
[13:15] | You’re all covered up. | 你都裹得很严 |
[13:17] | I cannot abide. $100. | 我可受不了 1百美金如何 |
[13:20] | You want to pay me to take my clothes off? | 你想付钱让我脱衣服 |
[13:23] | Not all of them. Just the jacket. Mm. | 不是脱光 只是脱外套 |
[13:25] | $200. I’m not gonna strip for you. | -2百 -我不会为你脱衣服的 |
[13:27] | Pity on an old man. | 可怜可怜老人家吧 |
[13:29] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[13:30] | And lecherous and vile. | 也很淫荡很邪恶 |
[13:33] | And soon to be wealthy beyond belief. | 而且马上就会很有钱 |
[13:35] | One thousand dollars. | 1千美金 |
[13:37] | Why so modest all of a sudden? | 怎么突然这么纯洁 |
[13:40] | Cole, I need to see you in my office now. | 科尔 马上来我办公室 |
[13:47] | Thank you for calling Gate. How can I help you? | 感谢您致电伽特 有什么需要吗 |
[13:52] | It was Mr. White in his office with the lead stapler. | 怀特先生的顶级销售员来办公室了 |
[13:55] | Cole, yesterday, with that Idaho group, | 科尔 昨天与爱达荷的交易 |
[13:59] | you made this company $35,000. | 你为公司赚了3.5万美元 |
[14:04] | And I would like to return the favor. | 我得有所表示 |
[14:09] | It’s our annual cruise. | 这是我们的年度旅游 |
[14:11] | Seven days and six nights of non-stop pitching. | 七天6夜直达环游 |
[14:14] | I personally clear $50,000 on most trips, | 我个人通常报销5万 |
[14:17] | but for everything you’ve done, | 但凭你的功劳 |
[14:21] | it’s all yours. | 这是你应得的 |
[14:22] | The least I could do. | 我的薄礼 |
[14:24] | It leaves today? | 今天就出发吗 |
[14:27] | Go home and pack. | 回家去收拾一下 |
[14:28] | I’ll see you in a week. | 一周后见 |
[14:32] | Unfortunately, I have some business | 不好意思 我有些事务 |
[14:35] | I need to take care of right here. | 要在这边处理 |
[14:47] | Okay, so, here’s how it works. | 它的工作原理是这样的 |
[14:49] | As soon as the sensors pick up any kind of a heat source | 一旦传感器检测到任何 |
[14:52] | 90 degrees or more, system goes into standby, | 90度或更高的热源 系统进入待命状态 |
[14:54] | a yellow light comes on. | 黄灯亮起 |
[14:56] | After five seconds in standby, | 待命五秒后 |
[14:57] | if the heat source isn’t gone, we have an alarm. | 如果热源没有消失 警报拉响 |
[14:59] | So we got six seconds to make it across the hallway | 我们只有6秒时间穿过过道 |
[15:02] | and through the glass wall? | 和玻璃墙 |
[15:03] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[15:05] | If we get our hands on some liquid nitrogen, | 如果带上液态氮 |
[15:07] | we could regulate the temperature. | 我们可以降低温度 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:10] | Kill two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[15:12] | See if you can get some of that. | 看能否搞到这些东西 |
[15:34] | I’m not going to ask how you’re feeling. | 我不会问你感觉如何 |
[15:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:39] | About four years after I joined the bureau, | 我进”公司”四年后 |
[15:42] | my first special agent in charge. | 我手下第一个特工 |
[15:45] | he was diagnosed with liver cancer. | 被诊断患有肝癌 |
[15:47] | But for him, | 但对他来说 |
[15:49] | the hardest part wasn’t the treatment. | 最难的不是治疗过程 |
[15:51] | The hardest part was leaving the office, | 而是要放下工作 |
[15:53] | because we had this… we had this big RICO case | 当时我们正在办一起重大敲诈案 |
[15:55] | that was about to go to trial, | 就要审判了 |
[15:57] | and we’re talking thousands | 我们录了无数小时 |
[16:00] | of man hours, five years of research. | 的口供 查了五年 |
[16:02] | And the guy was going to be in chemo. | 但他快要做化疗了 |
[16:06] | And he was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[16:09] | He was scared that we were gonna lose the case, | 他怕我们会输掉案子 |
[16:11] | and that a lot of bad men were gonna walk. | 不法之徒则会逃脱法律的制裁 |
[16:13] | Let me guess: He had a ragtag band of criminals | 我猜 他让一群社会败类 |
[16:16] | ready to pick up the slack. | 准备接受惩罚 |
[16:21] | It was something like that. | 差不多 |
[16:28] | We’re not going to let you down, Michael. | 我们不会让你失望的 迈克尔 |
[16:35] | What happened to your boss? | 你的上司呢 |
[16:38] | Oh, he was there to see us win. | 他见证了我们的胜利 |
[16:52] | You’re sure she’s a Fed? | 你确定她是特工 |
[16:53] | Wouldn’t take off her jacket for a thousand dollars. | 我出1千美金 她都不脱上衣 |
[16:55] | She’s got a gun under there. | 她肯定收着一把枪 |
[16:57] | It’s a complication. | 这就复杂了 |
[16:58] | Well, that’s a nice way to put it. | 你这么说就对了 |
[17:00] | Sort of like you not getting the sixth card. | 就像你没拿到第六张卡 |
[17:02] | What are we calling that now, a setback? | 怎么说来着 拖后腿嘛 |
[17:04] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[17:05] | You have any idea what I’m giving up here? | 你知道我放弃了什么吗 |
[17:08] | I was guaranteed 50 grand. | 我原本能拿到5万 |
[17:09] | You’re crying over $50,000? Are you serious? | 就为5万哭丧着脸 你不是吧 |
[17:12] | I have a job. | 我有一份工作 |
[17:14] | I make money. I get mail. | 我能赚钱 别人发邮件给我 |
[17:16] | People call me sir. | 都尊呼我 先生 |
[17:17] | 12-hour days and eating leftover lo-mein. | 每天干12小时 吃着残羹剩饭 |
[17:19] | Something tells me Theodore Bagwell | 直觉告诉我 帝博格・巴格维尔 |
[17:21] | wouldn’t last long in this situation. | 不会坚持太长时间 |
[17:23] | Yeah, maybe, | 可能 |
[17:25] | but Cole Pfeiffer would. | 但是科尔・普发会坚持 |
[17:27] | You want to pout, you do it tomorrow. | 要生气 也要等明天 |
[17:29] | We have work to do. | 我们有事要办 |
[17:34] | Is it really worth $125 million? | 真的值1.25亿美金吗 |
[17:36] | It’s worth twice as much. | 价值是两倍 |
[17:38] | What if they refuse to hand it over? | 如果他们不交货呢 |
[17:40] | Either we pay for Scylla, or we kill for it. | 我们要么付钱 要么杀了他们 |
[17:54] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[17:56] | Feng, we need to talk. | 冯 我们得谈谈 |
[18:06] | Hey, give me a second here, guys, just a second. | 给我点时间 就一会 |
[18:10] | We can’t make any noise above ten decibels. | 我们不能发出超过两分贝的噪音 |
[18:13] | You got two of those? | 你搞了两个这家伙吗 |
[18:15] | Absolutely. | 是的 |
[18:18] | This is gonna work, right? | 能成功的 对吧 |
[18:19] | It should. | 应该会 |
[18:21] | No, not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[18:23] | The whole thing. | 整个计划 |
[18:24] | I mean, do we even have a chance? | 我们有成功的机会吗 |
[18:26] | Just make sure the hole is in the right place. | 只要确定打洞的位置准确 |
[18:36] | So, where are we? | 进展如何 |
[18:39] | Gretchen didn’t get us the sixth card. | 格雷琴没有拿到第六张卡 |
[18:43] | We need that sixth card, Don. | 我们需要那张卡 唐 |
[18:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:46] | If we don’t get the sixth card, | 如果没有那张卡 |
[18:47] | We’re never gonna crack Scylla. | 我们永远无法破解”锡拉” |
[18:49] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[18:50] | What else do we know? | 我们还知道什么 |
[18:54] | Well, we know they’re moving Scylla today. | 我们知道他们今天就转移”锡拉” |
[18:56] | We know we can’t just waltz into the General’s office | 我们也不能明目张胆地进将军的办公室 |
[18:58] | and steal that last card, | 偷最后一张卡 |
[18:59] | so where does that leave us? | 我们该怎么应对 |
[19:00] | Then there’s got to be a way. | 应该有办法 |
[19:02] | There has to be a way. Not without losing another man. | -肯定有办法 -除非再牺牲一个人 |
[19:03] | Believe me, I spent the last week trying to figure out | 相信我 我用一周时间思考 |
[19:05] | how to get that sixth card, | 如何得到第六张卡 |
[19:06] | And every scenario ends with a gun to someone’s head, | 但每种方法的结果都是某人头上顶枪 |
[19:08] | And that is not acceptable. | 而这是不可接受的 |
[19:14] | You know, Gretchen did pass on this one piece | 格雷琴给了一点 |
[19:17] | of information for you. | 信息给你 |
[19:19] | This could be helpful. | 应该对你有帮助 |
[19:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:33] | The buyer just showed up. | 买家出现了 |
[19:35] | All right, well, find out what they’re up to. | 好的 查清他们要干什么 |
[19:39] | Mr. Feng, so glad you could come and see us. | 冯先生 很高兴你能来见我们 |
[19:42] | I was expecting the next time | 我预料我们三个 |
[19:43] | the three of us would be in the same room together, | 会再聚在这个房间里 |
[19:46] | that you’d have something for me. | 你们会拿东西给我 |
[19:48] | That was our expectation, as well, | 我们预想也是如此 |
[19:51] | but we’ve hit a few bumps in the road. | 但我们遇到点麻烦 |
[19:53] | Now, to ensure the item’s safe recovery, | 为了确保安全 |
[19:56] | we need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[20:19] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[20:25] | “All that avails is flight.” | 逃跑是最好的办法 |
[20:28] | Maybe my father was onto something. | 或许我爸爸查到了某些事情 |
[20:31] | If they all die | 如果因为我们试图搞垮公司 |
[20:33] | because we tried to take down the Company, | 他们都死了 |
[20:35] | and I survive because… | 而我还活着 |
[20:37] | because I called in sick… | 只是因为我因病离队 |
[20:40] | …how am I gonna live with myself? | 我自己该如何活下去 |
[20:52] | You’re gonna get through this. | 你会好起来的 |
[20:54] | I’m not going to the hospital. | 我不去医院了 |
[20:56] | What? | 什么 |
[21:00] | Linc, just get in the car. | 林肯 只管上车吧 |
[21:02] | I’m going with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[21:28] | If I still had a medical license, | 如果我还有行医执照的话 |
[21:30] | I’d lose it over this. | 我肯会因此吊销 |
[21:32] | This is usually given to epileptics. | 这通常是给癫痫病人用的 |
[21:35] | It will suppress the rapid firing of neurons | 它能在接下来的3小时内 |
[21:38] | for the next three hours, | 抑制神经元快速发放 |
[21:39] | making it unlikely | 使病情发作的 |
[21:41] | that you’ll have a seizure in that time, | 可能性变小 |
[21:43] | but Michael, any added mental or physical stress… | 不过迈克尔 任何精神上或身体上的压力 |
[21:46] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:47] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[21:48] | I don’t want you to move unless you absolutely have to. | 不在万不得已的情况下 我希望你别乱动 |
[21:51] | And as soon as this is over, I’m taking you to the hospital. | 等一切结束后 我就带你去医院 |
[22:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:12] | This is gonna go exactly as planned. | 一切都会按计划进行 |
[22:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:16] | I’m not praying for me. | 我不是在为自己祈祷 |
[22:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:26] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[22:28] | It’s the second Tuesday of the month. | 每月的第二个周二 |
[22:30] | Don’t you have your Eagles and Angels luncheon? | 你不是要参加飞鹰天使的聚餐吗 |
[22:32] | I figured I’d skip it today. | 我今天不去了 |
[22:36] | You called me in here to confirm my lunch plans? | 你叫我来就为了确认我的午餐计划吗 |
[22:40] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:41] | If it weren’t for you, this would be in the wind. | 如果不是你的提醒 这东西就被偷了 |
[22:48] | Is she dead? Let’s just say | -她死了吗 -这样说吧 |
[22:50] | she won’t bother either of us anymore. | 她不会再干扰我们任何人了 |
[22:53] | But I do want Scylla moved right now. | 但我还是想马上转移”锡拉” |
[22:56] | Our mechanics are on the tarmac inspecting the C-130. | 机械师正在停机坪上检查C-130运输机 |
[22:59] | When they sign off, we’ll be ready to move. | 确定无误后 我们就能转移了 |
[23:01] | Call the other card holders, get them in here. | 告诉其他持卡者 在这集合 |
[23:10] | Did, uh, Self call you, uh, regarding | 赛尔夫给你们打电话了吗 |
[23:14] | a little snafu with the General? | 说了将军那边的小动荡吗 |
[23:18] | Get out of my way. | 滚开 |
[23:19] | Just for, uh, clarification’s sake, | 只是澄清一下 |
[23:21] | the sixth card is part of the to-do list, right, gentlemen? | 第六张卡是待办的一部分 对吧 先生们 |
[23:48] | The game’s afoot. | 游戏开始了 |
[23:51] | Does Michael have a way to get the card? | 迈克尔有办法弄到卡吗 |
[23:55] | I’ve worked with Michael Scofield before, | 我和迈克尔・斯科菲尔德交手过 |
[23:57] | both with him and against him. | 不论是同伙还是敌人 |
[23:58] | There’s no way he’s going down there | 如果没有完整的计划 |
[23:59] | without a plan to finish the job. | 他是不会动手的 |
[24:00] | I got a call from an old friend. | 我接到一位老友的电话 |
[24:02] | Heard Scylla was in play. | 听说”锡拉”有眉目 |
[24:03] | He wants to know if he can get in on it. | 他想知道他能否弄到手 |
[24:08] | A bidding war? | 竞购战 |
[24:10] | He’s prepared to offer 200. | 他出价2百 |
[24:12] | Is he for real? | 他说真的吗 |
[24:13] | I don’t know. I’ve set up a safe house | 我不清楚 我找了间安全的屋子 |
[24:15] | where we can hear him out. Do you have a pen? | 在那可以跟他谈 你有笔吗 |
[24:18] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[24:23] | 1917 Piermont. | 皮尔蒙特街1917号 |
[24:26] | Piermont,got it. | 皮尔蒙特街 记下了 |
[24:28] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[24:31] | Uh, good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[24:32] | Thank you for calling Gate. | 感谢您致电伽特公司 |
[24:35] | I got some last minute negotiations | 我要去跟购买商 |
[24:37] | with the buyer to speak about. | 做最后的协商 |
[24:38] | I’ll be back lickety-split. | 我马上回来 |
[24:40] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[24:41] | Mm-hmm. Can you hold, please? | 请稍等 |
[25:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:18] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[25:21] | Now, does anyone have any questions | 现在 还有人 |
[25:23] | about what they’re supposed to do? | 对自己要做的部分有疑问吗 |
[25:29] | That hole you drilled in the wall this morning. | 今早你们在墙上钻的洞 |
[25:32] | once we get over there, if we make too much noise, | 我们到了那里 如果噪音过大 |
[25:36] | the sound waves will travel through the wall | 声波会穿过墙 |
[25:38] | and get picked up by the sensors on the other side. | 被另一侧的传感器检测到 |
[25:40] | So, from this point on, we need absolute silence. | 所以从现在开始 我们要绝对安静 |
[25:48] | Alex, good luck. | 阿历克斯 祝好运 |
[25:52] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[26:12] | You’re ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:16] | All right. | 走吧 |
[26:58] | We have to break through two walls– | 我们要穿过两面墙 |
[27:01] | one concrete, one glass– | 一面水泥墙 一面玻璃墙 |
[27:03] | and do it without making a sound. | 还要保证不发出声音 |
[27:14] | In order to get through that, | 要穿过那面墙 |
[27:17] | we have to generate an electromagnetic field. | 需要生成一个电磁场 |
[27:27] | To have | 要生成 |
[27:29] | an electromagnetic field with the force | 符合我们需要强度的电磁场 |
[27:31] | that we want, we’re gonna need | 我们需要 |
[27:32] | at least a couple of car batteries. | 至少两个车用电池 |
[27:45] | …starting with the concrete wall. | 先从水泥墙开始 |
[27:46] | Sucre, you were drilling there, right? | 苏克雷 你在那里钻孔 对吧 |
[27:48] | It’s fortified with steel fibers, just like you said. | 如你所说 墙体用钢纤维强化过 |
[34:53] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[34:55] | 1917 Piermont Avenue. | 皮尔蒙特街1917号 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:59] | When was the last time you swept a room? | 你上次查房是什么时候 |
[35:01] | The academy. | 在警官学院 |
[35:04] | All right, just follow my lead, okay? | 好的 按我的指示做 |
[35:06] | Because Gretchen and Bagwell have no respect for human life. | 因为格雷琴和巴格维尔杀人不眨眼 |
[35:08] | -Okay? They go for a weapon, you shoot. -Okay. | -如果他们掏家伙 你就开枪 -好的 |
[35:11] | They try to run, you shoot. | 他们想逃跑的话 开枪 |
[35:12] | If they do anything than kneel down and put their hands | 如果他们不束手就擒 |
[35:15] | behind their heads… I shoot. | 我就开枪 |
[35:16] | And don’t miss. | 别失手 |
[35:56] | Agent Self. | 赛尔夫探员 |
[35:59] | We’ve been waiting. | 我们已恭候多时 |
[36:13] | That’s Feng. He’s got them. | 是冯 他抓住他们了 |
[36:15] | When Scofield and Burrows walk through the door, | 斯科菲尔德和布伦斯一走出那扇门 |
[36:18] | give them an opportunity to surrender. | 给他们个投降的机会 |
[36:19] | If we can avoid confrontation, that’s the best case scenario. | 如果能避免正面冲突 最好不过 |
[36:21] | There’s no way they’re gonna hand it over without a fight. | 他们不会乖乖把东西交过来 |
[36:25] | If they take that position, we’ll respond in kind. | 如果他们动手 我们以牙还牙 |
[36:28] | $125 million. | 1.25亿美金 |
[36:30] | Only cherry that could top this sunny day. | 一个樱桃就能烂漫一整天了 |
[36:34] | You can keep your Burrows and your Mahone and your Sucre. | 你可以随便处置布伦斯 马宏和苏克雷 |
[36:39] | Just leave Scofield for me. | 把斯科菲尔德留给我 |
[36:49] | We got a green light on the C130. | C-130一切正常 |
[36:51] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | Oren, Tuxhorn and Edison are standing by. | 鄂伦 塔斯宏和埃迪森随时听从安排 |
[40:24] | Scuderi was in Las Vegas. | 斯库德里在维加斯 |
[40:26] | You think we could get the state of Nevada | 你觉得我们能把内华达州 |
[40:28] | to outlaw gambling? | 变成赌城吗 |
[40:29] | I somehow doubt that. | 我有些怀疑 |
[40:31] | His plane will touch down within about an hour. | 他的飞机大约一小时内抵达 |
[40:33] | Then you can make your luncheon. | 然后你就能去聚餐了 |
[40:35] | I would rather stay. | 我宁愿留下 |
[40:38] | Now more than ever, | 此时此刻 |
[40:39] | we need the support of law enforcement. | 我们更需要法律的执行 |
[40:41] | I will call you | 准备好转移时 |
[40:43] | when we’re ready to move. General, I… | -我会给你电话 -将军 我 |
[40:45] | There’s nothing more for you to worry about. | 你不用担心任何事情 |
[40:49] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[40:54] | Very good work. | 做得好 |
[43:02] | I need a team downstairs, now! | 马上派人去楼下 |