时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | From now on, I’m asking | 从现在开始 我要求每个人 |
[00:04] | that everyone keep their card on them. | 任何时候 都把卡放在 |
[00:06] | At all times. | 自己的身上 |
[00:08] | Gretchen didn’t get us the sixth card. | 格雷琴没拿到第六张卡 |
[00:09] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[00:10] | You know, Gretchen did pass on this one piece of information for you. | 但格雷琴给了你一份资料 |
[00:13] | It’s gonna be helpful. | 应该对你有帮助 |
[00:17] | I got a call from an old friend, heard Scylla was | 我接到一位老友的电话 听说”锡拉”有眉目 |
[00:20] | in play and he wants to know | 他想知道 |
[00:21] | if he can get in on it. I’ve set up a safe house | 他能否弄到手 我找了个安全的地方 |
[00:22] | where you can hear him out. | 在那可以跟他谈 |
[00:24] | Do you have a pen? Just a minute. | -你有笔吗 -等一下 |
[00:25] | 1917 Piermt. | 皮尔蒙特街1917号 |
[00:29] | Agent Self… | 赛尔夫探员 |
[00:31] | we’ve been waiting. | 我们已恭候多时 |
[00:34] | When Scofield and Burrows walk | 斯科菲尔德和布伦斯从那扇门 |
[00:36] | rough the door, give them | 走出来 给他们一次 |
[00:37] | an opportunity to surrender. | 投降的机会 |
[00:38] | There’s no way they’re gonna hand it over without a fight. | 他们不可能乖乖地束手就擒的 |
[00:41] | If they take that position, we’ll respond in kind. | 如果他们动手 我们以牙还牙 |
[00:44] | We make one wrong move, | 我们走错一步 |
[00:47] | the camera goes on, | 监视器就会启动 |
[00:49] | And General Krantz will know we’re inside. | 克兰兹将军就会发现我们 |
[00:58] | I need a team downstairs now! | 马上派一队人下去 |
[01:24] | Shouldn’t be long. | 应该不会等很久 |
[01:27] | You sure we shouldn’t be waiting down there | 你确定我们不用下去等 |
[01:31] | for Michael to leave with Scylla. | 迈克尔带着”锡拉”出来吗 |
[01:33] | If you knew anything about tactics, | 如果你懂战术的话 |
[01:35] | you would know this is the high ground. | 这里就是所谓的制高点 |
[01:36] | Besides we have silencers. | 况且我们有消声器 |
[01:50] | So, Scylla isn’t one card. | “锡拉”不是一张卡 |
[01:52] | It’s six. | 而是六张 |
[02:01] | Make sure he’s not armed with explosives. | 确定他没带炸药后 |
[02:03] | Then kill him. | 就杀了他 |
[02:18] | Drop ’em. | 把枪放下 |
[02:20] | Or I blow his head clean off. | 不然 我就打爆他的头 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna want to put that down. | 你该把枪放下 |
[02:29] | You’re gonna want to put that down. | 你放不放 |
[02:33] | Lower your weapons. | 把枪放下 |
[02:37] | Come on. Get over there. | 快点 过去 |
[02:40] | Come on,old man. | 快点 老头 |
[02:46] | The best minds in the world designed this security system, | 由世上最聪明的人设计出的安全系统 |
[02:49] | and you almost beat it. | 你几乎把它打破了 |
[02:54] | The frustration must be killing you. | 不用太伤心嘛 |
[02:56] | You blew it. | 你输定了 |
[02:58] | Actually… | 其实 |
[03:00] | there’s only one missing piece of the puzzle. | 万事俱备 只欠东风 |
[03:04] | And you just brought it to me. | 你正好把它带来了 |
[03:06] | I’m not sure what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[03:10] | Your Scylla card. | 你的”锡拉”卡 |
[03:12] | Now. | 给我 |
[04:05] | Not what you expected? | 和你预想的不一样 |
[04:08] | What I expect | 我预想的是 |
[04:09] | of a man like you is a system where you’ve got all the advantage. | 你占具这个系统的所有优势 |
[04:20] | Looks like you’re a few cards short. | 看起来 你缺几张卡 |
[04:33] | Suck it, General. | 想不到吧 将军 |
[04:48] | You’re the worst partner I’ve ever worked with. | 你是我见过的最差劲的拍档 |
[04:51] | What? Leaving me | -你说什么 -你让我 |
[04:52] | with the one-handed freak | 对付一个单手怪人 |
[04:54] | and crazy bitch, while you hang out | 和一个疯女人 你却和一群 |
[04:55] | with GQ… Be quiet. | -帅哥在一起 -闭嘴 |
[04:56] | Be quiet. Be quiet. Don’t tell me what to do! | -安静点 -别告诉我怎么做 |
[04:58] | You’re a coward! | 你是个懦夫 |
[05:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:01] | You think Gretchen and Bagwell are gonna get you Scylla, | 你以为格雷琴和巴格维尔会给你”锡拉” |
[05:03] | but the people they’re gonna steal it from | 但他们的对手 |
[05:05] | have a plan | 早有准备 |
[05:06] | Shut up! to trick them… | -闭嘴 -要骗他们 |
[05:07] | You shut up! Okay,be quiet.Don’t tell me to shut up. | -你闭嘴 -不要命令我 |
[05:10] | Don’t tell him anything! | 什么都不要告诉他 |
[05:11] | I can tell whatever I want! | 我想说什么就说什么 |
[05:12] | Be quiet! Don’t tell me | -你给我安静 -别命令我 |
[05:13] | to shut up! | 让我闭嘴 |
[05:28] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[05:45] | We needed him. | 我们需要他 |
[05:47] | He was going to kill you. | 他刚刚想杀你 |
[05:48] | All right, just go get Gretchen and Bagwell. | 算了 去对付格雷琴和巴格维尔 |
[05:49] | m gonna take care of this. | 我来处理现场 |
[05:56] | Cole.you ought to be ashamed of youelf. | 科尔 你真该觉得脸红 |
[06:00] | I don’t know how things worked back home, | 我不管你回家怎么做 |
[06:02] | but around here, we like to give | 但在这里 我们应该 |
[06:03] | our guest a proper introduction. | 正式介绍一下我们的客人 |
[06:06] | I’m Gregory White. Nice to meet you. | 我叫格雷戈里・怀特 很高兴认识你 |
[06:08] | Susan Anthony. | 苏珊・安东尼 |
[06:09] | I’ve seen you around the past couple of days. | 这几天经常见你过来 |
[06:10] | Are you a prospective client? | 你是我们的准客户吗 |
[06:12] | Actually, no, I am a former work colleague of Cole’s. | 不是 我其实是科尔以前的同事 |
[06:15] | She’s a pretty convincing salesman herself. | 她是个非常有说服力的销售员 |
[06:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:18] | Where did you work together? | 你们以前在哪合作过 |
[06:22] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[06:24] | Florida? | 佛罗里达 |
[06:26] | Weren’t you in the Northeast division? | 你以前不是在东北分区吗 |
[06:28] | I was. | 以前是 |
[06:29] | But my very first job with GATE was, uh, | 但我在伽特的第一份工作 |
[06:32] | in Clearwater. | 是在克利尔沃特 |
[06:33] | I guess you don’t like to stay put much, do you? | 看来你不喜欢久居一处 是吧 |
[06:37] | Lord, I was born a ramblin’ man. | 天啊 我天生就是个好动之人 |
[06:41] | Well, it was, uh, wonderful to meet you. I, uh… | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:44] | I have to go jump on a conference call. | 我得去开电话会议了 |
[06:53] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[07:00] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[07:02] | No. | 不行 |
[07:06] | She’s got a gun! | 她有枪 |
[07:15] | Hang it up. | 把电话挂了 |
[07:18] | Please, that way. Right in Mr. White’s office. | 快去那边 进怀特先生的办公室 |
[07:19] | Everybody just stay calm. | 所有人冷静 |
[07:21] | Sit!Mr. White’s office! | -坐下 -进怀特先生的办公室 |
[07:22] | Now listen very closely! | 仔细听着 |
[07:24] | No one’s gonna get hurt. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[07:26] | Now what? | 现在怎样 |
[07:38] | How… | 你到底 |
[07:40] | did you get all five cards? | 怎么得到五张卡的 |
[07:42] | The frustration must be killing you. | 不用太伤心嘛 |
[08:06] | Is that…? | 是它吗 |
[08:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:09] | The cards were keys… | 那些卡都是钥匙 |
[08:13] | …and this… | 这个 |
[08:16] | this is Scylla. | 这个才是锡拉 |
[08:20] | Guess right now you wish | 你现在应该 |
[08:22] | you’d framed somebody else, huh, General? | 后悔陷害我们了吧 将军 |
[08:23] | You’re not even close to getting out of here. | 你们是出不去的 |
[08:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:37] | You sure, Papi? | 哥们 你确定吗 |
[08:39] | We have no idea what’s waiting for us back there. | 我们不知道原路返回会怎样 |
[08:40] | Yeah, but we don’t know what’s be up there | 对 但我们也不知道往上走会怎样 |
[08:42] | either. Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:43] | General, we’re gonna need you | 将军 我们需要你 |
[08:45] | to activate this elevator. | 来启动电梯 |
[08:58] | Best of luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[09:02] | You’re coming with us. | 你得跟我们一起走 |
[09:18] | It’s all right, Damani. Put away the gun. | 没事的 德曼尼 放下枪 |
[09:20] | Everything’s under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[09:34] | We have a major situation. | 红色警报 |
[09:44] | Michael, thank God. | 迈克尔 谢天谢地 |
[09:47] | We got it. | 我们搞定了 |
[09:50] | How’s it going on your end? | 你那边怎么样 |
[09:52] | Pretty damn good. | 非常好 |
[09:54] | But give me five more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[10:29] | Is that the desk | 你告诉怀特杀我儿子时 |
[10:31] | you sat at when you told Wyatt to kill my son? | 就坐在这里吗 |
[10:33] | Don’t worry, Alex. | 放心吧 阿历克斯 |
[10:35] | He won’t be giving any more orders after today. | 过了今天 他就不会再发号施令了 |
[10:40] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[10:42] | How do you think you’re getting out of here? | 你们认为你们能出去吗 |
[10:45] | The second | 我们 |
[10:47] | we stepped off the elevator, | 走出电梯时 |
[10:48] | my guard made a call to put the entire building under lockdown. | 我的警卫就下令封锁了整幢大楼 |
[10:51] | Nothing gets in or out. | 禁止一切出入 |
[10:55] | So whatever you’re waiting for | 不管你们在等什么 |
[10:58] | it isn’t coming. | 都不会来了 |
[12:09] | What are you looking at, huh? | 你在看什么 |
[12:11] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[12:12] | Huh? What are you looking at?! | 你在看什么 |
[12:13] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[12:17] | Don’t you be eyeballing me, soldier.Back to work. | 别老瞪着我 回去 |
[12:24] | There’s no way this is gonna end well. | 我们不可能搞定了 |
[12:26] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[12:28] | Don’t you think it’s worth 20 minutes for $125 million? | 等20分钟赚1.25亿美金不值吗 |
[12:32] | Suck it up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:37] | I want a team outside of the General’s office. | 派一队人守在在将军办公室外 |
[12:39] | We need to get a handle on this. | 我们必须解决这事 |
[12:41] | Check the elevator. | 检查电梯 |
[12:44] | Cover the stairwell. | 把守楼梯 |
[12:50] | All that design just to hold some names and reports. | 设计这么多就为了保密一些姓名和报告吗 |
[12:54] | Names and reports? | 姓名和报告 |
[12:57] | Is that informatn from the government,or your father? | 这是政府还是你父亲告诉你们的 |
[13:03] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[13:05] | Top right-hand drawer. | 右边最上层抽屉 |
[13:07] | It’s something that should be of interest to you. | 有你感兴趣的东西 |
[13:11] | I pulled it when your names came up. | 出现你们的名字时 我调出来的 |
[13:15] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么离开 |
[13:17] | I took a position | 我在一个跨国集团 |
[13:19] | with a group of multinationals we call | 找了一份工作 |
[13:20] | the Company. | 我们称之为”公司” |
[13:22] | They call every shot this country takes. | 他们决定这个国家的一切 |
[13:24] | I knew your father since before you were born | 你们出生前 我就认识你们父亲 |
[13:28] | You do know he worked for the Company? | 你们知道他曾为”公司”卖命 |
[13:31] | Yeah. He was data analyst. | 对 他是个数据分析家 |
[13:34] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这样跟你说的吗 |
[13:36] | Well, it makes sense. | 也有道理 |
[13:39] | He wanteto protect you from the truth. | 他想保护你们 远离真相 |
[13:41] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[13:43] | Your father was a brilliant man, | 你父亲是个聪明人 |
[13:45] | but he could never have defeated the Company. | 但他绝不可能击垮”公司” |
[13:48] | You don’t have to make the same | 你们没必要像他一样 |
[13:50] | misguided, fatal mistake that he did. | 犯愚蠢的致命错误 |
[13:54] | There’s so much you don’t know about the Company… | 你们对”公司”知之甚少 |
[13:57] | about Scylla… | 还有锡拉 |
[13:59] | about your dad… | 你父亲 |
[14:01] | about your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[14:03] | I swear to God, I’ll kill you. | 我发誓 我会杀了你 |
[14:06] | Let’s get through this. | 放松点 |
[14:11] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[14:24] | Agent Self? | 赛尔夫探员 |
[14:26] | Where are we? | 进行如何 |
[14:27] | The men went in about two hours ago. | 他们进去大约2个小时了 |
[14:29] | No confirmation on whether they’ve gotten Scylla? | 还不确定他们是否得到锡拉了吗 |
[14:31] | Not yet, but I promise you, Herb, | 还没有 不过我保证 贺勃 |
[14:33] | you’ll be the first to know, okay? | 我第一个告诉你 好吧 |
[14:35] | And as soon as I get word, I’m taking an unmarked car | 一旦得到消息 我会开一辆无牌车 |
[14:37] | to the pickup location, and then I’m gonna head back over… | 去接头点 然后我再回来 |
[14:39] | No. You go directlyto Senator Dallow’s office | 不 你直接去达洛斯议员办公室 |
[14:41] | I’ll have the attorney general standing by. | 我会让检察长在那等着 |
[14:44] | We can’t veer from the plan here. | 我们不能临时改变计划 |
[14:46] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[14:47] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[14:48] | We’re almost at the finish line. | 就快结束了 |
[14:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:54] | I never thought you’d make it this far. | 我没想到你能查到这么深 |
[14:56] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:03] | We need to be prepared to go in | 我们要做好准备 |
[15:05] | as soon as the General gives the order. | 随时待命 |
[15:30] | What is it you all want? | 你们想要什么 |
[15:35] | Fernando. | 费尔南多 |
[15:36] | Just say the word, | 只要开口 |
[15:37] | and your little girl’s | 你女儿的 |
[15:39] | college education is paid for. | 学费就能解决 |
[15:40] | We’ll buy her a house to grow up in. | 我们会给她买幢房子 好好生活 |
[15:42] | You think you can just | 你以为只要 |
[15:43] | throw some cash at us, huh? | 向我们撒点钱 |
[15:45] | We’ll forget everything, call it a day? | 我们就会忘掉一切吗 |
[15:47] | Pam needs you, Alex. | 潘姆需要你 阿历克斯 |
[15:50] | Now more than ever. | 此刻更是如此 |
[15:52] | You’re both still hurting, | 你们都很伤心 |
[15:54] | but given time, it’ll pass. | 但时间是良药 |
[15:57] | And maybe some day you’ll be ready | 也许过段日子你们又可以 |
[15:58] | to be parents again, and if money is no object. | 为人父母 钱不在话下 |
[16:01] | You should hear yourself right now. | 你应该听听自己 |
[16:04] | The desperation in your voice. | 现在声音多绝望 |
[16:06] | You hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:07] | But listen to what it is I’m saying. | 好好考虑我说的话 |
[16:09] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[16:10] | Whatever you want… | 你想要的一切 |
[16:11] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[16:13] | Whatever you want, | 你们想要的一切 |
[16:15] | I can provide. | 我都可以提供 |
[16:20] | Airline tickets | 你和莎拉 |
[16:22] | for u and Sara anywhere in the world. | 可以乘飞机票去任何地方 |
[16:24] | What I want | 我想要的是 |
[16:27] | is to see The Company burn to the ground, | 目睹公司化为灰烬 |
[16:29] | and you in prison. | 而你 锒铛入狱 |
[16:33] | It’s what we all want. | 这就是我们想要的 |
[16:37] | That’ll never happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[16:43] | -Hi. How have you been? -Good. | -你最近怎么样 -很好 |
[16:53] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:55] | Please back off. | 一边去 |
[16:56] | Excuse me. Let me help you | 让我来帮你 |
[16:57] | get some of that off. | 擦掉那些东西 |
[16:58] | You know what? Stop. Just… | 住手 只要 |
[17:02] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[17:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:06] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪 先生们 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:28] | Everybody get into position. | 所有人就位 |
[17:34] | This is going to end | 很快一切都会结束 |
[17:36] | very soon, and it’s not going to be pretty. | 结局不会乐观 |
[17:40] | One last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[17:42] | Leave Scylla, and you can all | 把”锡拉”留下 |
[17:46] | go free. | 你们都自由了 |
[17:49] | Just walk out the door. | 只管从这扇门出去 |
[17:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:58] | You shoot me, and then what? | 你杀了我 然后呢 |
[18:01] | You jump out the window of my 19th floor office? | 从19层高的办公室窗户跳下去吗 |
[18:05] | Michael, you kill me, you lose your levera. | 迈克尔 你杀了我就没了筹码 |
[18:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:19] | It’s for you. | 为你准备的 |
[18:22] | Oh, what is this? | 这又是什么 |
[18:24] | Leverage. | 筹码 |
[18:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:28] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[18:32] | I’m at gunpoint. | 我在枪口上 |
[18:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:36] | It’s Tancredi. | 是唐克雷蒂 |
[18:37] | She says if you don’t | 她说 你要是不让迈克尔 |
[18:39] | let Michael and the others leave with Scylla, she’ll kill me. | 和其他人带着”锡拉”离开 她就杀了我 |
[18:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:49] | Please. | 求你 |
[18:55] | Do what they want. | 按他们说的做 |
[19:01] | I suggest you take your daughter’s advice, General. | 将军 我建议你采纳你女儿的建议 |
[19:04] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[19:12] | Lisa, where you are? | 丽莎 你在哪 |
[19:14] | Get her back on the phone! | 让她听电话 |
[19:16] | You can talk to your daughter after we’ve left | 我们离开后你可以跟你女儿通话 |
[19:18] | with Scylla, of course. | 当然 是带着”锡拉”一起离开 |
[19:22] | Look, I read enough intel on your girlfriend | 据说你女朋友 |
[19:24] | to know that she wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 连只苍蝇也不会杀 |
[19:26] | Maybe three months ago. | 3个月前还有可能 |
[19:29] | but she’s changed. | 但现在她变了 |
[19:32] | We’ve all changed. | 我们都变了 |
[19:35] | This is a list of everyone you’ve killed. | 这是你杀的所有人的名单 |
[19:38] | Fathers, sons, friends. | 父辈 子女 朋友 |
[19:45] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[19:46] | your daughter’s life is worth any more than theirs? | 你女儿的性命比他们的值钱吗 |
[19:48] | One of two things is going to happen now. | 现在只有两个选择 |
[19:51] | You’re going to let us go, or Lisa will die. | 放我们走 或者牺牲丽莎 |
[19:54] | Either one is fine with me. | 任选其一 |
[19:56] | Just don’t hurt her. | 不要伤害她 |
[20:00] | As long as you hold up your end of the deal, we won’t. | 只要你信守诺言 我们就不伤人 |
[20:07] | You ordered Scylla to be moved. | 你下过令要转移”锡拉” |
[20:10] | Show us how. | 让我们体验一下吧 |
[20:22] | I’m walking them out! | 我跟他们出去 |
[20:30] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[20:32] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[20:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:45] | They must have found another way out. | 他们肯定找到另外的出路 |
[20:47] | That’s impossible. Well, then, they’re caught or dead. | 不可能 那他们就被抓住或者死了 |
[20:49] | How much longer are we gonna wait? | 我们还要等多久 |
[20:51] | You were the one who said Scofield had a plan. | 是你说斯科菲尔德已经计划好了 |
[20:53] | And you put a gun in Mr. White’s face! | 是你用枪指着怀特先生 |
[20:55] | He was going to call the police. | 他会报警的 |
[21:00] | Shh, shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. Federal agent. | 别出声 没事的 我是联邦探员 |
[21:03] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | Quick. I’ll help you. | 快点 我会救你们的 |
[21:07] | Quick. Help me untie the others. | 快点 给他们解开 |
[21:13] | Okay, I’ll keep an eye on Cole and the woman. | 我盯着科尔和那个女人 |
[21:16] | I want you to slip out two at a time. | 你们一次两个人溜出去 |
[21:17] | Okay, you two first. | 你们两个先走 |
[21:18] | Why can’t we all go together? | 为什么不能一起走 |
[21:20] | You’re here. Go arrest them. | 你在这儿 去抓他们 |
[21:21] | I want to get out as many of you as possible | 我想在他们发现之前 |
[21:23] | before they realize what’s happening. | 尽可能多的救你们出去 |
[21:24] | Theodore Bagwell’s wanted for murder. | 帝博格・巴格维尔因谋杀被通辑 |
[21:27] | Now Cole Pfeiffer’s a hostage-taker. | 现在科尔・普发又成了绑架犯 |
[21:29] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[21:31] | You’re gonna run for your life, | 你得一辈子逃命 |
[21:33] | you idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[21:37] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[21:39] | No, Mr. White. | 不 怀特先生 |
[21:40] | No, Mr. White. Wait! | 不 怀特先生 等等 |
[21:42] | No! Wait! | 不 等一下 |
[21:59] | Everybody stay down! Drop your weapon! | 所有人趴下 放下武器 |
[22:21] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[22:30] | How does it feel, huh? | 感觉如何 |
[22:32] | Being forced to do something you don’t want to do? | 被迫做不想做的事 |
[22:34] | But knowing that if you don’t go through with it, | 但如果你不照做 |
[22:36] | someone you care about is gonna suffer; | 你关心的人就会遭殃 |
[22:38] | they’re gonna pay? | 他们会付出代价 |
[22:40] | What goes around, comes around, huh, General? | 种什么因 得什么果 将军 |
[22:45] | I… | 我 |
[22:48] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我无法想象你经历的事 |
[22:50] | I can’t imagine that you’d want to. | 我无法想象你想做的事 |
[22:53] | Whatever they’ve done to you… | 不论他们对你做了什么 |
[22:55] | “They” are you, my friend. | 你就是他们 我的朋友 |
[22:59] | Whatever they’ve told you, | 不论他们跟你说了什么 |
[23:01] | you need to realize that… | 你必须明白 |
[23:03] | Scofield and Burws are bad men. | 斯科菲尔德和布伦斯是坏人 |
[23:10] | You used to be a doctor. | 你以前是个医生 |
[23:13] | You devoted your whole life help other people. | 你一生都在帮助别人 |
[23:15] | Now look at you. | 现在看看你 |
[23:18] | They have you holding a gun on an innocent woman. | 他们让你用枪指着一个无辜的女人 |
[23:21] | So you’re innocent? | 你是无辜的 |
[23:23] | You’re jus.. | 你只是 |
[23:25] | crunching numbers and running data | 处理数据 |
[23:26] | to make the world a better place? | 让世界变得更美好 |
[23:31] | Mrs. Tabak? | 德巴克夫人 |
[23:33] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[23:34] | You need a couple of minutes. | 你还需要几分钟 |
[23:38] | Hello, Mrs. Tabak?! | 德巴克夫人 你在吗 |
[23:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:41] | Say it. | 说 |
[23:45] | I’m soaking my skirt. | 我在洗我的裙子 |
[23:48] | If I d’t get the grease out before it gets to the cleaners, | 我要是给洗衣店前不把油弄出来 |
[23:51] | it’ll be ruined. | 衣服就毁了 |
[23:53] | Okay, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[23:56] | I don’t know what it looks like up there in your ivory tower. | 我不知道在你的象牙塔里是什么情景 |
[24:00] | Down on the ground, men and women are dying | 而底下的人都要死了 |
[24:02] | and lives are being ruined. | 生活被毁掉 |
[24:04] | So, I’m prepared to do absolutely anything | 所以 我会做任何事情 |
[24:07] | in order to stop you. | 来阻止你 |
[24:12] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[24:18] | Turn… around, Lisa. | 转过去 丽莎 |
[24:37] | You should’ve let me try to convince Mr. White | 你该让我去说服怀特先生 |
[24:39] | that everything was gonna be okay. | 就不会发生这一切 |
[24:40] | That way, I could’ve… | 那样的话 我就能 |
[24:43] | What?! Put on a monkey suit every day | 能怎样 每天穿着西装 |
[24:44] | and sit behind a desk. | 坐在办公桌后吗 |
[24:45] | How long you think that’s gonna last? | 你以为你还能坚持多久 |
[24:49] | You gonna walk down the street with an MP-5? | 你想拿着MP-5上大街上吗 |
[25:01] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[25:03] | They can identify you, Cole. | 他们能认出你 科尔 |
[25:05] | You’re the only one linking me to that crime scene. | 你是唯一把我跟绑架联系起来的人 |
[25:07] | But, hey, it was nice working with you. | 但是 跟你合作很愉快 |
[25:40] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[25:44] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[25:46] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[25:46] | Gently now, sugar. | 温柔点 甜心 |
[25:48] | That’s Special Agent Miriam Holtz to you, sugar. | 我是米里亚姆・贺尔兹探员 甜心 |
[25:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:53] | I want to speak with my daughter | 我要跟我女儿通话 |
[25:55] | get confirmation that she’s being released. | 确认她已经被释放 |
[25:57] | Sara will be keeping your daughter in custody | 莎拉会一直监禁你女儿 |
[25:59] | until she knows we’re safely away from this place | 直到她确定我们已安全离开 |
[26:01] | with nobody trailing us. | 也没人跟踪 |
[26:04] | Company agents aren’t just embedded in the FBI | 公司的探员不只深入到联调局 |
[26:07] | and the Secret Service. | 和情报机构 |
[26:09] | They’re in local law enforcement, hospitals, DMV. | 他们深入执法机关 医院 车管所 |
[26:12] | You’ll never see us coming. | 你永远看不到我们在哪 |
[26:14] | Actually, once we get Scylla into the right hands, | 实际上 一旦我们把”锡拉”交给正确的人 |
[26:16] | alyour agents, all your operations– | 你所有的探员和行动 |
[26:18] | it’ll all be out in the open, | 都会公之于众 |
[26:20] | and then everyone… will see you coming. | 那时 人人都能看到你们 |
[26:28] | We did this to you. | 这是我们干的 |
[26:30] | We did this to you. | 我们干的 |
[26:32] | Don’t you forget that, old man. | 别忘了 老头 |
[26:36] | Want to know what your father really did for the Company? | 想知道你父亲替公司干过什么吗 |
[26:40] | He was an executioner. | 他是个刽子手 |
[26:42] | He killed people who defected from the company. | 他杀掉所有背叛公司的人 |
[26:45] | now the men he trained will be coming after you. | 而他训练的人会追杀你们 |
[27:21] | Come on. Something’s not right. | 跟我来 有点不对劲 |
[27:26] | Mrs. Tabak? | 德巴克女士 |
[27:30] | Mrs. Tabak?! | 德巴克女士 |
[27:49] | She just left. | 她刚走 |
[27:51] | Tancredi.she has to be right outside. | 唐克雷蒂 她肯定没走远 |
[28:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:36] | I’m heading back now. | 我现在赶回来 |
[28:38] | No. I want you in a secure location, | 不 我要你待在安全的地方 |
[28:39] | under supervision. | 有人监护你 |
[28:40] | You go home. | 你先回家 |
[28:42] | But I really need to be there. | 但我必须过去 |
[28:43] | I’ll call you once we get Scylla back | 我们一拿回”锡拉” 就给你打电话 |
[28:48] | We’ve given the truck’s license plate and VIN number | 我们把那辆卡车的牌照和识别码 |
[28:50] | to the local police… | 报给当地警局了 |
[28:51] | We lost our tactical initiative the minute | 一旦斯科菲尔德破解出标准操作程序 |
[28:55] | that Scoeld figured out our SOPs. | 我们就失去了战术主动权 |
[28:56] | If we want to defeat him, | 我们要打败他 |
[29:00] | we’ve got to alter our way operating become unpredictable. | 就必须打破陈规 出其不意 |
[29:20] | It’s them.Michael,where are you? | 是他们 迈克尔 你们在哪 |
[29:23] | The Company’s armored truck. | 在公司的装甲车上 |
[29:24] | We have it. | 我们拿到了 |
[29:27] | They got it. | 他们拿到了 |
[29:28] | Okay, listen. Michael, stay on alert, okay? | 听着 迈克尔 保持警惕 好吧 |
[29:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:32] | See you at the rendezvous. | 我们在约定地点见 |
[30:23] | You guys get someplace safe. | 你们去安全的地方 |
[30:26] | Wait till you hear from us. | 等我们的消息 |
[30:27] | You got it. Good luck, Bobby. | -明白 -祝好运 伙计 |
[30:33] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[30:35] | The airport. We have visual confirmation. | 机场 我们看到他们了 |
[30:37] | Make sure not a single plane leaves the ground | 抓到他们之前 |
[30:39] | before we’ve got them. | 别让任何一架飞机离开机场 |
[30:41] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[30:43] | Stay with Scofield and Burrows. | 看紧斯科菲尔德和布伦斯 |
[30:45] | Scylla’s the priority. | “锡拉”最重要 |
[30:53] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 请注意 |
[30:55] | due to technical issues, all flights have been | 由于技术故障 所有航班 |
[30:58] | temporarily grounded. | 暂时无法起飞 |
[31:00] | Check it out. | 看 |
[31:06] | They’re right behind us. | 他们就在后面 |
[31:11] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[31:21] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:45] | Hey, my name’s John Burton. | 我叫约翰・伯顿 |
[31:47] | I’m an off-duty cop from Chicago. | 我是非当班的芝加哥警察 |
[31:49] | Listen, I’m walking through Ontario Airport, | 听着 我正经过安大略机场 |
[31:51] | Terminal 2, right by the ticket counters | 2号集散站 就在票务柜台旁 |
[31:53] | and I just saw something | 我发现有情况 |
[31:54] | that you guys definitely want check out. | 你们一定要查一下 |
[31:57] | We got company. | 有人过来了 |
[31:59] | Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. | 迈克尔・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布伦斯 |
[32:03] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[32:04] | No, no, no… | 慢着 |
[32:05] | The last thing you want to do right now is run | 你不会想要跑的 |
[32:06] | Why is that? You gonna shoot us? | 怎么 你会开枪吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:09] | I say the word and my men will take you both out. | 一声令下 我的人就会把你们带走 |
[32:12] | In front of all these people? | 在这么多人面前吗 |
[32:13] | You’d never risk that kind of exposure. | 你们不敢这么张扬的 |
[32:15] | I think it’s clear by now | 我觉得现在已经很明朗了 |
[32:17] | that you’ve miscalculated how far we’re willing to go. | 你错误估计我们的限度了 |
[32:22] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[32:32] | Give me the bag. Now. | 马上就把包给我 |
[32:50] | Tell Krantz this isn’t finished. | 告诉克兰兹事情还没完 |
[32:52] | Oh, you can tell him in person. | 你可以亲自告诉他 |
[32:54] | Sir? Please come with us. | 先生 请跟我们来 |
[32:56] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[32:58] | Just a security precaution. | 安全检查而已 |
[33:05] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 没问题 |
[33:14] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[33:16] | Please empty the contents of your bag. | 请把包里的东西都拿出来 |
[33:18] | Look, all I’ve got in there is a laptop | 我包里就一台电脑 |
[33:20] | and an external hard drive. | 和一个外接硬盘而已 |
[33:23] | I’m telling you, you’ve got the wrong guy. | 告诉你 你们抓错人了 |
[33:32] | Let go of the bag, sir. | 先生 放开包 |
[33:40] | All’s well that ends well. | [善终为善] |
[33:54] | Well? | 如何 |
[33:55] | Yeah, we got it. | 我们拿着呢 |
[34:07] | So you knew who I was from the start, huh? | 这么说你一开始就知道我是谁 |
[34:10] | My real name, my record… | 我的真实姓名 我的记录 |
[34:13] | I read your file, yeah. | 我看过你的档案 没错 |
[34:17] | What if you hadn’t? | 如果你没看过呢 |
[34:19] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[34:21] | What if you never knew | 如果你不知道 |
[34:23] | I was Theodore Bagwell, the convict? | 我是杀人犯帝博格・巴格维尔呢 |
[34:27] | Would you have believed I was Cole Pfeiffer? | 你会不会相信我是科尔・普发 |
[34:29] | Stellar salesman… | 顶级销售员 |
[34:32] | talented speaker? | 天才演说家 |
[34:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:37] | You certainly had a lot of other people fooled, though. | 但你确实骗了不少人 |
[34:41] | Till you pled a machine gun on them. | 在你拿枪指着他们之前 |
[34:45] | I guess it’s like they said over at GATE: | 我想这就像是他们在伽特所说的 |
[34:49] | “We are captives of our own identities, | 我们都是自我的俘虏 |
[34:54] | living in prisons of our own creation.” | 禁锢在自己创造的监狱里 |
[35:04] | Who would’ve thought they’d actually | 谁会想到此话 |
[35:07] | be right about something? | 一语中的 |
[35:11] | So if you drop this, | 你要是把它弄丢了 |
[35:13] | does that mean we all go back to prison? | 我们是不是都得回监狱 |
[35:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:17] | If this doesn’t get in the right hands in one piece, | 要是让它落入坏人手中 |
[35:20] | I’m going to be in as bad a spot as you are. | 我的处境也会跟你们一样 |
[35:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[35:30] | What now? | 怎样 |
[35:33] | Now, I live up to my end of the deal. | 我要遵守我之前的承诺 |
[35:36] | The vans are going to be here in a half an hour. | 半小时后 有辆车会来接你们 |
[35:38] | They’re going to be sent to a field office | 去驻外办事处 |
[35:40] | where you can go through processing. | 按程序搞掂一切 |
[35:41] | Th is all your transfer papework. | 这是你们的迁移文件 |
[35:44] | Get this to an Agent Schmidt. | 拿这个去找施密特探员 |
[35:46] | He’s going to be heading up the convoy. | 他会护送你们安全离开 |
[35:48] | I wish I could drive you myself, | 我很想亲自送你们 |
[35:49] | but I need to get to Dallow ASAP. | 但我得尽快赶到达洛斯那边去 |
[35:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 还好 |
[35:57] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不好 |
[35:59] | He needs to go to a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[36:00] | All right, I’m going to send an ambulance with the vans. | 我再安排一辆救护车过来 |
[36:03] | You’re going to get the best medical care available. | 给你安排最好的医疗救治 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:07] | No, I should be thanking you. | 不 应该感谢你们才对 |
[36:09] | Okay, because of what you’ve done, | 由于你们的功劳 |
[36:12] | lives are going to be changed forever. | 生活将从此改变 |
[36:39] | Listen, I need a, uh, ambulance to come with the convoy. | 再安排一辆救护车一起过来 |
[36:51] | Sir, what are your orders? | 长官 下一步怎么办 |
[36:55] | Sir? | 长官 |
[37:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:15] | None of us will ever have to look over our shoulders again. | 我们再也没有后顾之忧了 |
[37:19] | That’s the most important thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[37:23] | No matter what comes next. | 不管将来如何 |
[37:26] | You’re gonna make it, Michael. | 迈克尔 你不会有事的 |
[37:28] | You’ll have the operation and, | 你做完手术 |
[37:30] | and you’ll get through this. | 就会好起来的 |
[37:32] | Just like we’ve gotten through everything else. | 就像我们这一路走来一样 |
[37:38] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[38:01] | It’s nice to know that the next time I want to drink one of these, | 我很开心下一次想喝酒的时候 |
[38:05] | I won’t have to drink it in this crappy warehouse. | 不用在这破仓库里喝 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:16] | I can’t even remember being able to sit down at a restaurant | 我都不记得上次坐在餐厅或去打球 |
[38:19] | or go to a ball game. | 是什么感觉了 |
[38:23] | God… it seems like I’ve been running forever. | 天啊 就像这辈子都在逃亡 |
[38:26] | But time to stand still. | 现在该停下来 |
[38:28] | Take in the sun. | 好好享受了 |
[38:32] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[38:43] | I know I’m supposed to be happy right now. | 我知道现在应该开心才对 |
[38:46] | I’m still scared. | 但我还是很害怕 |
[38:51] | I’m scared we’re going to have come all this way | 我害怕经历过这么多 |
[38:53] | and I’m going to lose you anyway. | 我还会失去你 |
[38:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:01] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[39:02] | Just don’t tell me | 别跟我说 |
[39:04] | that everything’s going to be okay, please. | 一切都会好起来 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:11] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[39:33] | I see you brought your friend along. | 你把你的”朋友”带来了 |
[39:34] | What happened to Gretchen? | 格雷琴呢 |
[39:36] | Uh, she got away. | 她跑了 |
[39:41] | So here it is. | 就是这个 |
[39:43] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[39:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:49] | Wow. I can’t believe it | 简直不敢相信 |
[39:52] | So what’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[39:53] | Senator Dallow? | 找达洛斯议员 |
[39:55] | No, I need to tie up some loose ends. | 不 我还需要处理一些琐事 |
[39:57] | Did Gretchen and Bagwell say anything else about Scylla | 格雷琴和巴格维尔提过”锡拉”的其他事吗 |
[39:59] | in terms of other buyers? Feng. | -例如其他买主 -冯 |
[40:01] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[40:03] | They didn’t talk to anyone else? | 他们没和其他人说过吗 |
[40:05] | We need to get as many indictments | 我们要尽量搜集证据 |
[40:07] | on this thing as possible. | 指控他们 |
[40:08] | Well, Bagwell might know. | 巴格维尔可能知道 |
[40:10] | Once we get him in an interview room and offer him a deal, | 只要在审问时给他点甜头 |
[40:12] | his mouth will start moving. | 他就会说的 |
[40:32] | Remember what I said to you the first day we got here? | 还记得我们来的第一天我说的话吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah, you said that when this was over, | 记得 你说等这一切结束了 |
[40:39] | we were gonna settle up. | 我们再做个了断 |
[40:42] | We’re settled. | 我们已经两清了 |
[40:47] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:48] | It’s been an hour. | 都一个小时了 |
[40:49] | Would you call Self and check on that ambulance? | 你能给赛尔夫打电话看救护车什么时候来吗 |
[41:04] | Is he not picking up? | 他不接电话吗 |
[41:07] | Maybe something’s wrong with the signal. | 可能是信号不好 |
[41:11] | The number you have reached is not in service at this time | 你所拨打的电话不在服务区 |
[41:14] | and there is no new number. | 此号码为空号 |
[41:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:32] | You did really good on this one, Miriam. | 你做的很好 米里亚姆 |
[41:34] | You really held your own. | 你很坚强 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[41:41] | Can I take a closer look at that? | 我能仔细看看那东西吗 |
[41:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[42:52] | Self. | 赛尔夫 |
[42:56] | Self. | 赛尔夫 |