时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had a deal with the general. | 我和将军有协议 |
[00:04] | You couldn just let me handle this? | 你就不能让我来处理吗 |
[00:05] | If by handle, you mean give scylla back to the general, | 如果你的处理办法就是把”锡拉”给将军 |
[00:07] | Then no. | 那就是不行 |
[00:08] | I should warn you i’m going to do erything | 我要提醒你 我会竭尽所能 |
[00:09] | In my power to stop you. | 来阻止你 |
[00:11] | I want my life back. | 我只是想过自己的生活 |
[00:12] | Linc, mom is alive. | 林肯 妈妈还活着 |
[00:14] | What? | 你说什么 |
[00:16] | I guess i’ll see you in miami. | 看来我们会在迈阿密见面了 |
[00:17] | If i give scylla back to the general, | 如果我把”锡拉”还给将军 |
[00:19] | He leaves me and michael alone, | 他会放过我和迈克尔 |
[00:20] | And i get to spend time with my son in peace. | 让我们父子平静生活 |
[00:22] | What if general krantz were no longer in the picture? | 如果克兰兹将军不再是个问题呢 |
[00:27] | what’s going on? | 出什么事情了 |
[00:28] | goodbye, jonathan | 永别了 乔纳森 |
[00:30] | Where are you, christina? | 你在什么地方 克里斯汀娜 |
[00:32] | I don’t like your tone, jonathan. | 我不喜欢你的口气 乔纳森 |
[00:33] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[00:35] | But it’s been a whe since anyone’s tried to kill me. | 但现在有人想杀我 |
[00:42] | The general should know by now | 将军应该知道 |
[00:44] | Not to mess with us. | 别来找我们的麻烦 |
[00:45] | The general didn’t send me. | 我不是将军派来的 |
[00:49] | Christina is going to change the company. | 克里斯汀娜会让公司改头换面 |
[00:51] | She said after two days | 她说的是 两天后 |
[00:52] | She would make the change? | 她才会行动 |
[00:54] | Look at the date on that laminate, two days away. | 你看看那卡上的日期 两天后 |
[00:56] | I need to talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[00:58] | lincoln’s back at the plaza. | 林肯回广场了 |
[01:00] | I told him to stay away. | 我警告过他不要来搅合 |
[01:01] | we have a clean shot. | 请求击毙目标 |
[01:04] | Take it. | 击毙 |
[01:07] | Take it. | 击毙 |
[01:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:27] | stevenson rooftop, 12 o’clock. | 斯蒂文森楼顶 向后转 |
[02:30] | Where’s christina?! | 克里斯汀娜在哪里 |
[02:32] | Where’s christina? | 她在哪里 |
[02:34] | Somebody call the police! | 快点报警 |
[02:48] | Man oh, my god, oh, my god. stay in the car. | -天哪 天哪 -呆在车里 |
[02:55] | Where is she? | 她在什么地方 |
[02:57] | Where is she? | 她在什么地方 |
[02:58] | Where is she?! | 她在什么地方 |
[03:01] | We got his phone; let’s get outta here | 拿到他的电话了 我们快离开 |
[03:03] | We got to go. let’s go. | -我们快走 -快点 |
[03:12] | she only uses the place in the winter, so… | 她冬天才会来 所以… |
[03:14] | We should be fine for a while here. | 我们暂时很安全 |
[03:20] | and that’s deb. | 那个就是黛布 |
[03:24] | Were you guys in college together, too? | 你们两个是大学同学吗 |
[03:27] | Uh, no, just medical school. | 医学院同学 |
[03:31] | She’s got a practice in new york | 她在纽约工作 |
[03:34] | And she comes down here | 她每年来这里一次 |
[03:36] | Once a year to teach a seminar. | 开研讨会 |
[03:41] | God, good for her. | 她真不错 |
[03:50] | Nice family photos. | 照片照得不错 |
[03:54] | Sand, sun, cheesy matching outfits. | 沙滩 太阳 便宜情侣装 |
[04:00] | We could have that if we wanted… someday. | 我们有一天也可以像他们一样 |
[05:00] | 验孕棒 | |
[05:42] | Stuart, take a seat. | 斯图亚特 请坐 |
[05:50] | Scylla is in miami. | “锡拉”在迈阿密 |
[05:53] | Our people are combing the city as we speak. | 我们的人正在仔细搜查 |
[05:56] | Yes, i’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[05:57] | Someone’s atmpting a hostile takeover. | 有人想造反 |
[06:00] | Whoever has scylla | 现在持有”锡拉”的人 |
[06:01] | Is trying to turn the cardholders agait me. | 想让所有持卡人与我对立 |
[06:04] | Oren tried to kill me yesterday. | 鄂伦昨天还想杀我 |
[06:06] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[06:07] | We’re dumping your cell phone. | 我们卸除了你的电话 |
[06:10] | We’ve already found several phone calls | 我们找到好几条 |
[06:12] | Between you and an unknown party. | 你和其他组织的电话联系 |
[06:16] | Stuart… who has scylla? | 斯图亚特 “锡拉”在谁手里 |
[06:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:23] | Think, buddy. | 好好想想 |
[06:25] | Think. | 动脑子 |
[06:27] | I swear i don’t know anything. | 我发誓我真的不知道 |
[06:30] | This can be as painless As you want it to be. | 我可以让你毫无痛苦地死去 |
[06:35] | Who has scylla? | “锡拉”在谁手里 |
[06:40] | You have gone around the bend on this. | 你对这件事有点偏激了 |
[06:43] | I haven’t even started yet. | 我还没开始呢 |
[06:53] | come on, linc, this guy wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 林肯 这个人不是想伤你 |
[06:55] | He just didn’t like your tattoo. | 他只是讨厌你的纹身 |
[06:59] | You’re a funny guy, self -there’s a lot of calls | -你真有意思 赛尔夫 -狙击手的电话记录里 |
[07:01] | On the sniper’s cell from a blocked number. | 有个不明电话打了很多次 |
[07:03] | We’ll need the company to help identify it. | 得让公司帮我们查 |
[07:05] | What if it’s your mom’s cell phone, linc, | 万一是你妈的电话呢 林肯 |
[07:07] | And we have to pay a visit? | 我们得去拜访一下 |
[07:09] | You got the gumption? | 你敢去吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[07:19] | Lincoln, i don’t like having to initiate these calls. | 林肯 我不喜欢主动打电话给你 |
[07:22] | Well, don’t. we’ll call you when we get it. | 那就别打 我们找到了再打给你 |
[07:24] | Who has scylla? | “锡拉”在谁手里 |
[07:27] | We don’t know, | 我们不知道 |
[07:28] | But we tangled with a sniper. | 但我们找到了一个狙击手 |
[07:30] | Whom you’re interrogating right now, right? | 你们现在正在审问吗 |
[07:34] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[07:36] | Lincoln, the point of this action | 林肯 我们的行动目标 |
[07:38] | Is not to kill as many of them as you can! | 不是去杀人 |
[07:42] | Your methods make me question | 你的方法让我怀疑 |
[07:44] | Whether you are capable of playing | 你有没有能力 |
[07:46] | On a field of this size. | 来领导这么大的行动 |
[07:48] | We’ll get scylla. | 我们会找到”锡拉” |
[07:49] | I want answers today. | 我今天就要答案 |
[07:54] | Aren’t you leaving something out, | 你是不是有些话不敢说 |
[07:57] | Something a tad critical, like it’s your mom | 一些有点敏感的话题 比如说 |
[07:59] | Who has scylla, hmm? | “锡拉”就在你妈的手里 |
[08:01] | Don’t think too much. let’s talk about that. | -你想多了 -那我们就谈谈 |
[08:04] | Let’s talk about thinking too much, okay? | 是我想多了吗 |
[08:06] | Are you stonewalling the general ’cause it’s good | 你跟将军拖延时间 |
[08:07] | For the team here, or are you protecting the woman | 是为了我们大家 还是为了 |
[08:08] | Who popped you out lo these many years ago, huh? | 当初生你的那个女人 |
[08:11] | If krantz didn’t put you here, i’d kill you. | 要不是克兰兹让你来 我就杀了你 |
[08:15] | All right, all right! | 住手 |
[08:17] | There’s my answer. | 这就是我想要的答案 |
[08:19] | if we tell krantz That christina has it, he may know things that’ll | 如果告诉克兰兹”锡拉”在克里斯汀娜手里 |
[08:22] | help us or he may determine that we’re no longer useful. | 他要么会帮我们 要么觉得我们不再有利用价值 |
[08:24] | Everybody understand that? | 大家明不明白 |
[08:26] | We’re here to get scylla, we need scylla, | 我们是来找”锡拉”的 我们一定要找到 |
[08:28] | And the way to do that is to stick to the plan | 所以必须按原计划行动 |
[08:31] | And to keep our mouths shut. | 而且不能走漏风声 |
[08:41] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:43] | Yesterday he found us on interstate 10, | 昨天他在亚利桑那 4号公路附近的 |
[08:46] | Near route 4 in arizona. | 10号洲际公路上发现我们 |
[08:50] | And “ms” are your initials. | MS是你名字的缩写 |
[08:52] | But the rest of this could mean anything. | 但剩下的部分就没什么头绪了 |
[08:55] | I’ll do a search on rockwell and we’ll figure it out. | 我去查查洛克威尔然后再想办法 |
[08:57] | Assuming lincoln hasn’t already. | 假设林肯也没有什么主意 |
[08:59] | He’s been here three days | 他在这里三天了 |
[09:02] | And he’s got access to company resources. | 还有公司做后盾 |
[09:06] | And once he puts his mind to something, that’s it, | 如果他想要什么 那他一定能的手 |
[09:07] | Even if he figures out he’s wrong. | 就算他知道他的想法是错的 |
[09:09] | Well, and from what i’ve gathered, | 不过 目前为止 |
[09:12] | He doesn’t think he is wrong,So… | 他还没这个觉悟 |
[09:23] | If i’m ms, then who’s vs? | 如果我是”MS” 那谁是”VS” |
[09:47] | Bengali has 14 different vowels. | 孟加拉语有14个元音 |
[09:50] | It’s a bitch to pronounce. | 想学会真是折磨人 |
[09:52] | Lincoln got away. | 林肯跑掉了 |
[10:04] | Have you ever seen picture of a supernova? | 你看过超新星的照片吗 |
[10:07] | I have. | 看过 |
[10:10] | They’re quite beautiful, aren’t they? | 真的很漂亮 |
[10:13] | They’re very rare; they only occur | 而且很少见 |
[10:16] | About once every 50 years. | 50年才出现一次 |
[10:20] | We’re a day away from a kind of supernova. | 还有一天 我们就能目睹这样的奇观 |
[10:27] | A moment so powerful it’ll eclipse everything. | 在它面前 一切都会黯然无光 |
[10:32] | And nobody’s going to stop me. | 而且没有人能阻止我 |
[10:48] | No? | 没有吗 |
[10:49] | They haven’t got it yet. | 他们还没收到 |
[10:51] | Well, i’ve sent it twice already. either they… | 我已经发了两次了 每次都… |
[10:52] | They got it. they got it. okay. | 收到了 收到了 |
[10:54] | We need you to trace who called the sniper’s cell | 帮我们调查狙击手的通话人 |
[10:56] | And tell us where he is in Miami. | 还有他在迈阿密的落脚点 |
[10:58] | Well, when? | 什么时候 |
[11:00] | No. | 不行 |
[11:01] | Hell, no. we need it now. we… | 完全不行 我们现在就要 我们… |
[11:04] | Hour earliest. | 最快一小时 |
[11:06] | What do you mean, hour? | 什么意思 一小时 |
[11:07] | We get him, we get to Christina. | 找到他 就能找到克里斯汀娜 |
[11:08] | Damn well almost got our accsses hand to us getting this. | 妈的 通行证都准备好了 |
[11:11] | You want to know what your mama’s up to– | 你想知道你妈的目的吗 |
[11:13] | Let’s start there. | 从那开始吧 |
[11:14] | These things’re for tomorrow. | 这些东西是明天用的 |
[11:15] | I want scylla today! | 我今天就要锡拉 |
[11:17] | Oh, sorry there, sink. | 那真抱歉了 小子 |
[11:18] | Then i go thinking again. my bad. | 我再想想吧 我的错啊 |
[11:25] | 市区港口见 Michael | |
[11:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:37] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要把你救出去 |
[11:47] | – What’s it? – It’s Michael. | -是什么 -是迈克尔 |
[11:48] | He’s in Miami, wants to meet. | 他在迈阿密 想见面 |
[11:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[11:53] | Never. | 不可能的 |
[11:57] | I warned him not to come. | 我警告过他不要来 |
[12:20] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 阿历克斯 |
[12:22] | Glad to see you’re both in one piece. | 很高兴看到你们安然无恙 |
[12:24] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥在哪 |
[12:26] | He’s not coming. | 他不来 |
[12:27] | So you’re working with him now? | 你现在和他是一伙了 |
[12:29] | You work for the company? | 是公司的人了 |
[12:33] | Sure. Fine. | 对 没错 |
[12:34] | Why are you here? | 你来这干吗 |
[12:36] | Partly to warn you. | 首先想警告你 |
[12:37] | I could have saved you the trip. | 那你就白来了 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause we’re seeing this thing through. | 因为我们要决战到底 |
[12:41] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[12:42] | What do you think you’ve walked into? | 你认为这一切是什么 |
[12:43] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[12:46] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[12:49] | She has scylla. | 锡拉在她手上 |
[12:51] | Whoever’s going to get it | 谁想得到它 |
[12:52] | Has to go through her. | 都要经她的手 |
[12:53] | I need to talk to my brother. | 我要和我哥谈 |
[12:55] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来的 |
[12:56] | He’s a little too busy trying | 他自己保命都很艰难 |
[12:58] | To stay alive because your… | 因为你的… |
[12:59] | Because your mother tried to kill him. | 你母亲要杀他 |
[13:01] | And if you stay here with some half-baked plan, | 如果你的计划不够周密 |
[13:03] | She’s gonna try and kill you. | 她也会来杀你 |
[13:05] | What are you doing here, Alex? | 你来这干吗 阿历克斯 |
[13:07] | I’m trying to get | 我想 |
[13:08] | Some information, anything that can help. | 打听点信息 任何有用的信息 |
[13:10] | – You need to trust me. – So that you | -要相信我 -这样你 |
[13:12] | Can run back to the general with it? | 就能到将军那领赏了 |
[13:14] | Everybody can get | 这里的每个人 |
[13:15] | What they want here. we don’t have to chose between | 都能得到自己想要的 我们不必在 |
[13:17] | Saving our families and taking down the company. | 挽救家庭和推翻公司之间选择 |
[13:19] | We can do both. | 可以同时做到 |
[13:20] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:23] | I’ll know when we get there. | 目的达成时就知道了 |
[13:25] | That’s why i’m asking you, please, | 所以我请求你 拜托了 |
[13:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:31] | Now, do you know anything? | 你有什么消息吗 |
[13:33] | Do you have anything? | 任何消息 |
[13:34] | The only thing i can tell you is | 我唯一能告诉你的 |
[13:36] | That we’re gonna burn the company down to the ground, | 就是我们会彻底扳倒公司 |
[13:38] | And that’s with or without you, Alex. | 有你没你都一样 阿历克斯 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry, Michael. | 迈克尔 关于你母亲 |
[13:48] | About your mother. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:56] | So, the guy who was posing as a cop | 昨天搞得像警察的家伙 |
[13:58] | Yesterday must have been working for my mother. | 肯定是我母亲的人 |
[14:03] | Yeah. yeah, i think you’re right. | 对 我觉得你说对了 |
[14:05] | And if he was following | 如果他接受 |
[14:07] | Her instructions, that means… | 她的指令 那么 |
[14:09] | Guess that means | 我猜 |
[14:10] | She wanted the two of us transported somewhere. | 她想把我们转移到某处 |
[14:16] | At least she didn’t want us killed. | 至少她没想过杀我们 |
[14:17] | I guess i should be grateful. | 我应该很感激了 |
[14:20] | Does this change anything? | 这能改变什么吗 |
[14:22] | No. | 不能 |
[14:25] | The fact that she thrived | 她从公司内部 |
[14:27] | Within the company, at the expense of… | 兴起并控制公司 代价却是 |
[14:29] | Everyone else… | 其他所有人的性命 |
[14:34] | …makes me want to take them down even more. | 这让我更想扳倒公司了 |
[14:41] | Rockwell Avenue, south Miami. | 洛克威尔大街 南迈阿密 |
[14:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:54] | All right, the SIM card information the company gave us | 公司给我们的手机卡信息 |
[14:57] | Said this guy should be a couple of blocks over. | 显示我们要找的人就在几个街区附近 |
[14:59] | This better be the guy who | 这家伙最好是 |
[15:01] | Ordered the lead on you,Linc. | 你找到的那个线索 林肯 |
[15:02] | – Not some pizza delivery boy. – Why don’t you just shut up? | -别是什么送披萨的 -你就不能闭嘴啊 |
[15:04] | All right, listen, he’s stopping. | 行了 听着 他快停下了 |
[15:05] | Lincoln, you’re gonna make a right | 林肯 你再向前开4分之1英里 |
[15:06] | About a quarter of mile up. | 然后向右转 |
[15:08] | What’s the location? | 是什么地方 |
[15:09] | I don’t know, but it’s big. | 我也不知道 但是很大 |
[15:34] | Whose seal is that? | 门上的印章是哪的 |
[15:36] | India. This is the embassy. | 印度 这里是大使馆 |
[15:39] | All right, there he is. | 他在那呢 |
[15:42] | And look who he’s with. | 看谁和他一起呢 |
[15:44] | She’s got Scylla. | 锡拉在她手里 |
[15:46] | – We need to get in there. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -我们得想办法进去 -不行 |
[15:49] | Okay, if she’s going in, she’s gonna come back out. | 她进去了肯定还会出来 |
[15:51] | And when she does, we take our shot. | 等她出来我们再上 |
[15:53] | One thing i learned at Fox River– just ’cause | 我在福克斯河监狱学到的一件事就是 |
[15:54] | Something goes in, don’t mean it always comes back out. | 有些东西是有去无回的 |
[15:56] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[15:57] | Hark, what was that? One more time? | 说啥 再说一遍 |
[15:58] | Look, she’s got that thing on her. | 她现在带着锡拉 |
[15:59] | We need to move now. | 我们必须现在行动 |
[16:01] | We need to create a distraction. | 我们得分散他们的注意力 |
[16:14] | Self ready to go, T-Bag? | 准备好了吗 帝博格 |
[16:15] | No, no, no, no. Well, what do you want me to say? | 不 你让我说什么 |
[16:18] | Just run your mouth. | 想到哪说到哪吧 |
[16:19] | You know how to do that. | 你知道怎么做 |
[16:22] | Look, when we get in, we’ll let you know. | 我们进去了就通知你 |
[16:24] | Until then, you keep ’em busy. Figure it out,okey? | 在此之前 别让他们闲着 自己想办法吧 好吧 |
[16:26] | Oh, come on, Don. | 拜托 唐 |
[16:28] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不在行 |
[16:29] | You’ll be fine. Just figure it out. | 你能行的 自己想办法 |
[16:33] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[16:34] | Excuse me. I’d like a meeting with your president, sir. | 打扰下 先生 我要见你们的总统 |
[16:37] | Uh… Could you notify him I’m here? Thank you. | 您能传达一下我来了吗 谢谢 |
[16:39] | The president doesn’t live in America, sir. | 我们的总统不住美国 先生 |
[16:41] | She lives in Kashmir. | 她住在喀什米尔 |
[16:42] | She? Oh, well. | 是个女的啊 |
[16:44] | That explains a lot, don’t it? Listen, | 这就清楚多了 听着 |
[16:46] | Haji, I got no beefs with you, okay? | 老印 我不想跟你计较 |
[16:48] | It’s just, there comes a point when a thinking man | 但对于一个有思想的人 |
[16:50] | Has to take a stand. | 必须表明自己的立场 |
[16:52] | You know who else thinks? Ephants. | 知道还有什么谁有思想吗 大象 |
[16:54] | That’s right. Elephants. | 没错 大象 |
[16:56] | You know, they have the largest brain | 你知道大象的大脑是 |
[16:58] | In the whole animal kingdom? | 整个动物王国中最大的么 |
[17:00] | Did you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:09] | Come on, Bagwell. | 快点 巴格维尔 |
[17:10] | – Sir… – You folks have a history | -先生 -你们印度人一直 |
[17:13] | Of mistreating these mighty creatures, | 不善待这种神圣的生物 |
[17:15] | And up till now, no one’s been lifting a finger. | 到现在为止 没有人站出来说话 |
[17:17] | Up till now. | 一直没有 |
[17:18] | This is private property, sir. | 先生 这里是私人领地 |
[17:19] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 麻烦您离开 |
[17:21] | Well, i’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[17:24] | Unlock those now! | 快解开 |
[17:27] | This is Station Four. I have a Code 11. | 这里是4号门卫 发生情况 代号11 |
[17:29] | Bring it! | 来啊 |
[17:30] | Security camera’s looking good. | 监控摄像头现状良好 |
[17:33] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[17:36] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[18:00] | Go. | 走 |
[18:05] | Sir? sir? America’s on the other end of that sidewalk. | 先生 美国领土在路的另一头 |
[18:08] | You’re on internional soil. | 这里是国际领土 |
[18:10] | For your sake, I hope you brought the keys for that. | 出于对您的考虑 我希望你带了手铐的钥匙 |
[18:14] | I have no-no gripes with you at all, okay? | 我不跟你发牢骚 好吧 |
[18:16] | I’ve been calling my Congressman. | 我一直给国会议员打电话 |
[18:18] | I’ve been writing United Nations. | 我一直写信给联合国 |
[18:19] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[18:21] | Did you know that elephants eat | 你知道大象 |
[18:22] | Over 500 pounds of food per day?! | 每天要吃超过500磅重的食物吗 |
[18:24] | And their dung… | 它们的粪便 |
[18:26] | It can be… i can be processed | 还可以用来… 用来做 |
[18:28] | Into parchment. | 用来做纸 |
[18:29] | You’re about to be in a big heap that, sir. | 先生 你再不走可有大麻烦了 |
[18:32] | – Elephant! – Front gate now. | -大象 -快点来前门 |
[18:33] | Elephant! | 大象 |
[18:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:43] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna text Bagwell and let him know we’re in. | 我给巴格维尔发个信息告诉他我们进来了 |
[18:48] | All right. After 9/11, DHS implemented some new | 911以后 国安局出台了一些 |
[18:51] | – Protocol regarding… – Just hurry up. | -新规程 -快点吧 |
[18:52] | It’s an abomination. | 真是太让人厌恶了 |
[18:54] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[18:55] | It’s an abomination. | 太让人厌恶了 |
[18:56] | Why, the elephants, next to the chimps, | 为什么 因为大象 在黑猩猩之后 |
[18:59] | Have the closest DNA sequee as us human beings. | 基因序列和人类的最相近 |
[19:03] | Sir, don’t think that’s true. | 先生 你说的好像不对吧 |
[19:09] | 我们进来了 | |
[19:13] | Sorry to inconvenience you guys. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[19:18] | Your ride’s here, pal. | 车来了 伙计 |
[19:19] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[19:24] | This is just a misunderstanding. | 只是小误会 |
[19:25] | They’re going to take you down | 他们会带你 |
[19:27] | To visit your buddies at the zoo. | 去动物园拜访你的大象兄弟 |
[19:28] | – Bagwell’s in trouble. – Are we made? | -巴格维尔有麻烦了 -我们被发现了吗 |
[19:31] | We’re not waiting around to find out. let’s go. | 我们快没时间了 快点 |
[19:33] | We got about ten seconds | 摄像头10秒内就会 |
[19:34] | Before we go live all over this place. Come on. | 拍到我们了 快点 |
[19:40] | Okay, here we go. let’s go. | 好了 快走 |
[19:54] | All right it looks good over here. | 这边没什么情况 |
[19:56] | Clear here. | 这里也没有 |
[20:00] | We got to hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[20:05] | Have you ever seen the taj mahal? | 你亲眼见过泰姬陵吗 |
[20:09] | Only in photographs. | 只在照片上看过 |
[20:11] | You? | 你呢 |
[20:12] | several times.hs. | 看过几次 |
[20:15] | It was built by the Shah Jahan for his favorite wife. | 沙・贾汗为他的宠妻建造的 |
[20:18] | I remember telling that to my ex-husband. | 我记得和我前夫提过此事 |
[20:21] | Do you know what his reply was? | 你知道他什么反应吗 |
[20:27] | That’s very sweet, Christina. | 克里斯汀娜 你真贴心 |
[20:28] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[20:29] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[20:31] | I’m sorry for all the extra security, | 抱歉我设了重重警卫 |
[20:34] | But as I’m sure you realize, | 但你一定知道 |
[20:36] | There’s a lot of people | 有很多人 |
[20:37] | Who would like to get their hands on this. | 对它都望眼欲穿 |
[20:43] | This is an overview of the solar cell prototype. | 这是太阳能电池模型概况 |
[20:47] | That’s just the beginning of what’s on here. | 而这只是一个开始 |
[20:49] | A desalination technique | 海水淡化技术 |
[20:51] | That can yield potable water | 可在几秒内 |
[20:53] | Within seconds. | 产出饮用水 |
[20:57] | Bioengineered crops | 生化农作物 |
[20:59] | That will subsist in the harshest of climates. | 在恶劣环境中仍能生存 |
[21:04] | Revolutionary vaccines. | 革命性的疫苗 |
[21:09] | Well, you know, that there’s a rumor floating about | 有谣言说这都属于 |
[21:11] | That this belongs to general Krantz. | 克兰兹将军 |
[21:17] | That eight-carat purple diamond | 你夫人手上戴的 |
[21:20] | Your lovely wife wears on her hand. | 8克拉紫钻钻戒 |
[21:22] | Did you worry out | 你关不关心 |
[21:24] | Which south african country it was taken from? | 是从南非哪国来的呢 |
[21:27] | The profit margin would be split fifty-fifty. | 利润我们五五分成 |
[21:31] | Your country would handle the manufacturing and distribution. | 制造和销售都归贵国 |
[21:35] | I would act as your silent partner. | 我只是你的隐秘合伙人 |
[21:41] | Please.Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:56] | Last resort. We clear? | 最后一着 准备好了吗 |
[21:59] | No, he’s not clear. | 他还没准备好 |
[22:01] | We fire off a shot in here, | 我们在这里开枪 |
[22:03] | Not getting out. | 就没有退路 |
[22:05] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[22:06] | We’re clear. | 明白 |
[22:08] | I sense there’s something that you’re not telling me. | 我觉得你对我隐瞒了什么 |
[22:10] | All you have to do | 你只需要 |
[22:12] | Is show up at the progressive energies conference tomorrow, | 出席明天的先进能源大会 |
[22:15] | Go up on the dais, | 登上讲台 |
[22:17] | And present this technology as your own. | 亲自展示这项技术 |
[22:18] | So, I’m the one | 万一大会失败 |
[22:20] | Who looks like the fool if this venture fails. | 我就是那个出丑的人 |
[22:23] | The leading minds of this world | 各国的首脑 |
[22:24] | Will be at that conference tomorrow, | 都会参加明天的大会 |
[22:26] | Working on the crisis | 着眼于地球上 |
[22:29] | That we are facing with our planet. | 的能源危机 |
[22:31] | You will have the solution. | 你将是那个可以给出答案的人 |
[22:34] | You will be a visionary. | 你会是梦想的化身 |
[22:37] | Dr. Vincent Sandinsky | 文森特・桑登斯基博士 |
[22:39] | Has done extensive research | 在相关科学领域 |
[22:42] | On the bargain theory. | 做了大量的试验 |
[22:43] | Says that proof of its practical application | 证明这在实际应用方面 |
[22:45] | Is pretty shaky. | 结果非常不稳定 |
[22:47] | He’s givina lecture tomorrow at the conference | 他会在明天的大会上做报告 |
[22:49] | And I’d like to make sure that his findings | 我要确保我们走下台前 |
[22:52] | Don’t debunk the foundation of our project | 我们的项目 |
[22:55] | Before we even get off the ground. | 不会被他揭穿 |
[22:57] | Naveen, | 纳威 |
[22:59] | The technology that I am offering you | 我现在向你提供的技术 |
[23:01] | Will catapult your country | 会让你的国家 |
[23:03] | 50 years ahead of its time. | 比现在先进50年 |
[23:06] | Naturally, | 当然 |
[23:08] | A few other countries have expressed some interest. | 有别的国家也很感兴趣 |
[23:11] | I’m sure that they would be happy | 我相信几年之后 |
[23:12] | To sell you this information | 他们会以三倍的价格 |
[23:14] | At three times the price in a few years. | 出售这些信息给你 |
[23:16] | This is all very sudden. | 你来得太突然了 |
[23:18] | Well, as I said, I only acquired this recently. | 我说过我也是最近才得到的 |
[23:21] | But I assure you, it is going to sell. | 但我向你保证很快就会出售 |
[23:25] | I came to you first out of respect to your father. | 出于对你父亲的尊重 我才先找你 |
[23:34] | I will just say one more thing… | 我只再说一句话 |
[23:38] | Then I will let you do what you like. | 然后由你自行决定 |
[23:41] | What do you think your father | 你父亲面对这笔交易 |
[23:43] | would have done with this offer. | 会作何定夺 |
[23:51] | 桑登斯基将于下午四点半到达 | |
[23:58] | I need a minute. | 请给我一分钟时间 |
[24:02] | And don’t worry about Sandinsky. | 不用为桑登斯基担心 |
[24:05] | He won’t be a problem. | 我们会搞定他 |
[24:14] | This is 48 Rockwell. | 这里是洛克威尔路48号 |
[24:17] | We need B23. | 我们要找B23车位 |
[24:19] | Row D. | 那里是D开头的 |
[24:21] | Row B. | B开头的在那里 |
[24:24] | B23. this is it. | 这就是B23 |
[24:46] | Fernando was a great influence on you, huh? | 费尔南多教了你不少东西啊 |
[24:48] | And vice versa. | 我也教了他不少 |
[25:07] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[25:15] | Car keys. | 车钥匙 |
[25:21] | So, there’s no itinerary, | 没有行程表 |
[25:23] | But we do have a map to the Everglade Memorial Airport. | 但有一张标记去达埃弗格雷兹纪念机场的地图 |
[25:27] | And we have a gun. | 还有一把枪 |
[25:31] | I’ve been thinking about this. | 我一直有这个想法 |
[25:33] | “V” and “S” are someone’s initials. | VS是某人名字的缩写 |
[25:36] | 1630 is 430 p.m. military time. | 1630在军方术语中是下午四点半 |
[25:39] | What if our guy wasn’t flying out, | 如果不是我们要找的人离开 |
[25:41] | But someone named VS was flying in. | 而是有个名叫VS的人正赶过来呢 |
[25:53] | I found one of our guys. | 发现一个我们要找的人 |
[25:55] | Good. he’ll take us to Christina. | 很好 他会带我们找到克里斯汀娜 |
[25:57] | – Now where are you? – Second floor. | -你在什么位置 -2楼 |
[25:58] | Near the atrium. | 靠近大厅处 |
[26:13] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[26:16] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[26:18] | 23, I have Lincoln Burrows | 23号 抓到林肯・布伦斯了 |
[26:20] | and two male suspects in custody. | 还有另外2名男性疑犯 |
[26:30] | We need to clear out. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[26:32] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | Lincoln’s in the building. | 林肯在这里 |
[26:37] | I need close this deal. | 我得完成这笔交易 |
[26:38] | Preferably without looking like an amateur. | 而不是像个外行一样 |
[26:41] | Handle it. | 处理好 |
[26:45] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[26:47] | Move! | 快走 |
[26:49] | Get on your knees, | 跪下 |
[26:51] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[26:52] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[26:56] | 318. | 呼叫318 |
[26:58] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:00] | Move an inch | 敢动一下 |
[27:02] | And I won’t hesitate to kill any of you. | 我就毙了你们 |
[27:12] | I think we’ve come to a decision. | 我已经做好决定了 |
[27:13] | You honor your side of the agreement | 你负责履行你的那部分协议 |
[27:15] | And I will do the unveiling at the conference tomorrow. | 我则会在明天会议上公开 |
[27:17] | That’s great news, Naveen. great news. | 纳威 真是个好消息 好消息 |
[27:19] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[27:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:37] | Is there another way out of here? | 还有别的路出去吗 |
[27:41] | He just said don’t go near the door. | 他让我们不要靠近门 |
[27:43] | This is an embassy. | 这里是大使馆 |
[27:44] | Christina can’t risk an incident, just like we couldn’t. | 克里斯汀娜跟我们一样不想出岔子 |
[27:48] | Nobody’s going to kill us. | 没有人会杀我们 |
[27:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:56] | I don’t know how the hell they found us. | 我不知道他们是如何找到我们的 |
[27:58] | All I care about is Sandinsky. | 我现在只关心桑登斯基 |
[28:01] | Is Morris on his way? | 莫里斯上路了吗 |
[28:03] | We haven’t heard from him yet. | 我们还没有收到他的消息 |
[28:04] | I’ll check his status. | 我会查查他的情况 |
[28:07] | Here, give me that. | 把电话给我 |
[28:15] | Who are you gentlemen with? | 你们跟谁一起来的 |
[28:20] | Christina. | 克里斯汀娜 |
[28:21] | Here. | 给 |
[28:23] | She dropped this. | 她落下的 |
[28:25] | 桑登斯基将于下午四点半到达 | |
[28:32] | We’re about a mile away. | 还有大概一英里远 |
[28:36] | Is that you? | 你的电话吗 |
[28:38] | I think it’s coming from inside the briefcase. | 应该是手提箱里的 |
[28:45] | Private caller. | 私人来电 |
[28:46] | Can they track us on this thing? | 他们能通过手机追踪到我们吗 |
[28:47] | Put it on speakerphone. | 开免提 |
[28:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:57] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[29:09] | Was that your mom? | 是你妈妈吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, Michael, I’m so sorry. | 迈克尔 我很遗憾 |
[29:22] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[29:26] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[29:31] | Nothing at all. | 什么都不用说 |
[29:44] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:47] | Where’s scylla, huh? | 锡拉在哪 |
[29:49] | They left before we could get it. | 他们在我们得手前离开了 |
[29:53] | I got the ass kicking of a lifetime | 我都快把命搭上了 |
[29:55] | And you come back empty-handed? | 你们却空手回来了 |
[29:57] | We got this. | 我们拿到了这个 |
[29:58] | A post-it note?! | 就一张便签纸 |
[30:01] | That’s what you got? | 你们就弄到了这个 |
[30:03] | How about some elmer’s glue? | 你们怎么不弄点 |
[30:05] | Did you get any of that? | 埃尔默胶水 |
[30:06] | Would you calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[30:07] | This is important to us. | 这个对于我们很重要 |
[30:08] | If we had just told the general… | 如果我们告诉将军 |
[30:10] | Just told the general… | 就告诉将军吧 |
[30:12] | One more time. | 再试一次 |
[30:14] | Hey, if this guy’s important to Christina, | 如果这个人对于克里斯汀娜很重要 |
[30:16] | He’s important to us. | 那么他对于我们也很重要 |
[30:19] | Hey, let’s call the company, get a read on him. | 给公司打电话 查一下这个人 |
[30:21] | I’ll do it. | 我去办 |
[30:50] | – You all right? – Yeah, i’m good. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[30:51] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就出来 |
[31:07] | Whoever VS is, | 无论VS是谁 |
[31:09] | Their plane gets in in less than 30 minutes. | 他的航班将在30分钟内抵达 |
[31:12] | We need to get our hands on that flight log. | 我们得查一查航班记录 |
[31:26] | Um, sorry, i notice you have | 打扰一下 我听说 |
[31:28] | A sign up there that says I can learn to fly here. | 你们这可以报名学开飞机 |
[31:30] | Do you have a brochure I can take a look at? | 你们有没有宣传册让我看看 |
[31:32] | Let me call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[31:33] | Sure, I should have one around here somewhere. | 当然 我给你找找 |
[31:35] | Thank you. sorry. | 谢谢 麻烦你了 |
[31:42] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:44] | “learn how to fly.” | 学习如何飞行 |
[31:46] | Is is perfect! | 太好了 |
[31:56] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[32:04] | There was an exit by the bathrooms. | 洗手间那有个出口 |
[32:07] | I need 30 seconds. | 再给我30秒 |
[32:08] | They will kill us if they find us. | 如果被他们发现 我们就死定了 |
[32:10] | Vincent Sandinsky. | 文森特・桑登斯基 |
[32:11] | VS. N727MG. | VS N727MG航班 |
[32:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:22] | Got it. | 明白 |
[32:23] | Vincent Sandinsky’s on a plane right now. | 文森特・桑登斯基现正在飞机上 |
[32:25] | He’s heading into everglades memorial airport. | 现正飞往达埃弗格雷兹纪念机场 |
[32:27] | We got 15 minutes | 我们有15分钟时间 |
[32:28] | To get to fort lauderdale. | 要赶到劳德代尔堡 |
[32:30] | With traffic, there’s no way we’re going to make it. | 如果堵车 就赶不上了 |
[32:32] | Then stay. | 那你就呆在这 |
[32:39] | Excuse me, can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[32:40] | Funny you should ask. | 你说呢 |
[32:43] | I need you to call up to the tower | 我要让你告诉指挥塔 |
[32:44] | With a message for N727MG. | 给N727MG航班传信息 |
[32:49] | N727MG. | N727MG航班 |
[32:51] | This is everglade memorial tower. | 这里是埃弗格雷兹纪念机场指挥中心 |
[32:52] | We just got word from another craft | 据另一架飞机报告 |
[32:54] | That your port side turbine’s trailing black. | 你们的左舷涡轮冒黑烟 |
[32:59] | Tower, I’m clear across the board here. | 指挥塔 N727MG收到 |
[33:01] | Am I still good for landing? | 现在可以降落吗 |
[33:02] | Now tell them he needs to land | 告诉他们 |
[33:04] | At the north end of the tarmac | 按照紧急情况协定 |
[33:06] | And follow emergency protocol. | 在停机坪的北侧降落 |
[33:07] | – But that’ll… – tell them. | -那会… -快说 |
[33:09] | Do you copy? | 是否收到 |
[33:13] | Tower, this is operations. | 指挥塔 这里是指挥中心 |
[33:15] | Have november-seven- | 让N-7 |
[33:17] | Two-seven-michael-golf approach from the southwest. | 2-7-M-G航班从西南方向降落 |
[33:21] | We’re not gonna take any chances. | 我们不能冒任何风险 |
[33:22] | We’re gonna send a crew out to them. | 我们会派人去接应 |
[33:25] | Have the passengers evac as soon as they hit the ground. | 飞机着陆马上疏散乘客 |
[33:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:29] | Now call down to security. | 通知安保部门 |
[33:31] | Tell them Dr. Sara Tancredi needs to be let on the tarmac. | 送莎拉・唐克雷蒂医生去停机坪 |
[33:34] | One of your passengers has had | 有一位乘客 |
[33:36] | A heart attack. | 突发心脏病 |
[33:37] | He needs immediate assistance. | 需要立即提供帮助 |
[33:41] | Security, this is operations. | 安保部门 这里是指挥中心 |
[34:08] | One more minute, | 再过一分钟 |
[34:09] | And I’ll be out of your hair. | 我就会离开 |
[34:12] | You could be getting in big trouble for this, guy. | 老兄 你会因此惹上大麻烦 |
[34:16] | You could go to prison. | 会进监狱的 |
[34:18] | Which one? | 进哪个 |
[34:45] | Something’s going on here. | 有情况 |
[35:01] | Vincent Sandinsky? | 你是文森特・桑登斯基吗 |
[35:02] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[35:04] | Hi. Dr. Tancredi. | 您好 我是唐克雷蒂医生 |
[35:05] | Sir, i need you to come with me. | 您得跟我走一趟 |
[35:07] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[35:08] | Uh, we have some concerns about some health exposure | 我们担心您在飞行过程中 |
[35:10] | You may have experienced during the flight. | 可能出现一些健康问题 |
[35:13] | – I’m sorry, I don’t… – Let’s go. | -对不起 -走吧 |
[35:14] | Michael Scofield, | 这位是迈克尔・斯科菲尔德 |
[35:15] | Vincent Sandinsky. | 这位是文森特・桑登斯基 |
[35:16] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[35:19] | – Why… – Back seat. | -为什么 -坐后面 |
[35:21] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[35:31] | Please… | 求求你 |
[35:32] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[35:34] | I won’t. | 我不会伤害你 |
[35:37] | But they will. | 但是他们会 |
[35:46] | You can take everything I have. | 你们要什么我都给 |
[35:47] | Just… please let me go. | 求求你们放了我 |
[35:54] | Do you know who Christina Scofield is? | 你认识克里斯汀娜・斯科菲尔德吗 |
[35:56] | Who? No. | 谁 不认识 |
[36:04] | Michael, I’m running out of road. | 迈克尔 前面没路了 |
[36:05] | Head for the hangars. | 往飞机棚那开 |
[36:17] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[36:18] | My god, oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[36:21] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[36:22] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[36:23] | Now! | 马上 |
[36:25] | – Michael… – Get out of the car! | -迈克尔 -下车 |
[36:26] | – Oh, my god, oh, my god. – Move it! | -天哪 -快点 |
[36:28] | – We should do wh they say. – Move it! | -照他们说的做 -快点 |
[36:29] | Come on, before they kill us. | 趁他们还没杀我们之前 |
[36:31] | Let’s just do what they want. | 照他们说的做吧 |
[36:31] | Let’s just do what they want before they kill us, please. | 趁他们还没杀我们照做吧 拜托 |
[36:37] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[36:38] | Get down now! | 快点跪下 |
[36:41] | Now. | 快点 |
[36:44] | Put him in the car. | 让他回车里 |
[36:46] | What do we do with these two? | 这两个人要怎么解决 |
[36:47] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[37:17] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[37:19] | Thanks to you, I guess. | 多亏了你们 |
[37:21] | Get out. | 下车 |
[37:23] | Here, move it. | 快点下车 |
[37:24] | – Where are you taking me? – Move. | -要带我去哪 -快走 |
[37:26] | – What’s going on? – Go, move! | -出什么事了 -快走 |
[37:27] | – But where are you taking me? – Move it! | -要带我去哪 -快走 |
[37:29] | What do you want to do with me? | 你们想干什么 |
[37:31] | Come on, stop talking and start walking. | 少废话 快走 |
[37:33] | This is a mistake. | 你这么做是错的 |
[37:34] | Lincoln, have you lost your mind? | 林肯 你疯了吗 |
[37:36] | But… what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:38] | Just get in the car now. | 快上车 |
[37:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你下一步准备干什么 |
[37:42] | Shoot me? | 打死我吗 |
[37:44] | I warned you not to come, Michael. | 迈克尔 我警告过你别来 |
[37:46] | I’m doing this for us, the family. | 我这么做是为了我们这个家 |
[37:49] | Well, it’s not over. | 不会就这么结束的 |
[37:52] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对不会 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么事 |
[38:43] | I… got some information for you. | 我手头有一些信息 |
[38:46] | But I want to make sure that everything | 不过我要确保我们所说的一切 |
[38:48] | We talked about is still heading my way. | 依然对我有利 |
[38:51] | The car, the office | 车子 办公室 |
[38:53] | And the house. | 还有房子 |
[38:54] | Bagwell, if you’re jerking me around… | 巴格维尔 如果你想耍我的话 |
[38:55] | You trying to talk me out of it? | 你还想不想谈 |
[38:59] | Just tell me. | 别废话 |
[39:08] | Linc and Michael’s mother. | 是林肯和迈克尔的老妈 |
[39:11] | She’s got scylla. | 锡拉在她手里 |
[39:13] | Here in Miami. | 她在迈阿密 |
[39:16] | And, general… | 将军 |
[39:18] | Fuel the jet. | 准备一架飞机 |
[39:20] | We’re going to Miami. | 去迈阿密 |
[39:23] | Christina Rose Scofield. | 克里斯汀娜・露丝・斯科菲尔德 |
[39:25] | That name mean anything to you? | 你听过这个名字吗 |
[39:26] | No. | 没有 |
[39:28] | Then why was she holding on to your flight information? | 那她怎么会有你的行程资料 |
[39:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[39:33] | You ever heard of the company? | 你有听过公司吗 |
[39:34] | No. | 也没有 |
[39:35] | – Company! – You never heard of the company? | -公司 -你从来没有听说过公司 |
[39:36] | You ever heard of scylla? | 听说过”锡拉”没有 |
[39:40] | What do you do for a living? | 你是干什么的 |
[39:43] | I’m a professor at dartmouth. | 我是达特茅斯学院的教授 |
[39:45] | What are you doing in miami? | 来迈阿密做什么 |
[39:48] | I, uh… i just wanted to get out of new hampshire | 我…只想离开新罕布什尔 |
[39:51] | For a few days. | 一段时间 |
[39:53] | To be honest, right now… | 老实说 现在 |
[39:55] | I wish i hadn’t. | 我倒希望没来 |
[39:57] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[39:59] | I got a call from the organizing committee | 我接到组委会的电话 |
[40:02] | Of the progressive energies conference that’s here tomorrow. | 来此参加明天的先进能源会议 |
[40:04] | They said they would fly me out | 他们说如果我能做个报告 |
[40:06] | And put me up in a hotel | 他们会来接我 |
[40:08] | If i gave a short presentation. | 送我去宾馆 |
[40:11] | Where’s your cell? | 你电话在哪 |
[40:15] | Uh… it’s-it’s in my jacket. | 在我上衣里 |
[40:27] | Why are you lying to me? | 为什么对我撒谎 |
[40:28] | I had it when i got off the plane. | 我下飞机时还在身上 |
[40:30] | I swear to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[40:34] | Yeah, Michael, he said he doesn’t | 迈克尔 他说他不认识你妈 |
[40:35] | Know your mom, but there’s got to be | 但他们之间 |
[40:37] | 20 e-mai back and forth between them. | 来往有20封邮件呢 |
[40:41] | They don’t just know each other. | 他们不仅认识彼此 |
[40:43] | They’re working together. | 还一起做事 |
[40:44] | The question is, on what? | 问题是 做什么 |
[40:51] | Linc. | 林肯 |
[40:59] | Vincent Sandinsky. | 文森特・桑登斯基 |
[41:07] | What about the last number dial there? | 最后一个来电好吗是什么 |
[41:09] | There’s a lot of calls from that number. | 那个号码打来很多次 |
[41:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:35] | 怀孕检测:阳性 | |
[42:10] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[42:11] | not yet. | 还没有 |
[42:20] | Yes? | 喂 |
[42:22] | How badly do you want him, mom? | 他对你有多重要 妈妈 |
[42:27] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔 听我说 |
[42:29] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[42:31] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再给你电话 |
[42:41] | His story checks out. | 他说的是真的 |
[42:42] | Listen, there are still some things | 但还有些事 |
[42:44] | We need to figure out, but as soon as we do, | 我们需要查 一旦查清了 |
[42:46] | We’ll let you go. | 就放你走 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |