时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I didn’t kill that man, Michael. | 那个人不是我杀的 迈克尔 |
[00:02] | The evidence says you did. | 证据表明是你杀的 |
[00:04] | – I was set up. – Swear to me. | -我是被陷害的 -向我发誓 |
[00:06] | I swear to you, Michael. | 我向你发誓 迈克尔 |
[00:09] | Put down your weapon! | 放下你的武器 |
[00:11] | I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, | 本席宣判 你将被依法强制入狱服刑 |
[00:13] | Mr. Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[00:15] | I’m looking for someone– guy named Lincoln Burrows. | 我在找一个叫林肯·布鲁斯的人 |
[00:17] | Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow? | 你为什么这么迫切地想见到布鲁斯 |
[00:19] | ‘Cause he’s my brother. | 因为他是我哥 |
[00:21] | – I’m getting you out of here. – That’s impossible. | -我要救你出去 -那不可能 |
[00:23] | Not if you designed the place, it isn’t. | 如果这个地方是你设计的 就有可能 |
[00:26] | You one mixed-up cracker, you know that? | 知道吗 你小子真是煞费苦心啊 |
[00:29] | Are we in business? | 我们成交吗 |
[00:30] | Now… it’s all about timing. | 现在 就只欠东风了 |
[00:33] | Scofield. You just as pretty as advertised. | 斯科菲尔德 帅得掉渣的你果然名不虚传 |
[00:36] | When do we get started? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[00:37] | – I need your help. – You’re asking me to break the law. | -我需要你的帮助 -你是要我触犯法律 |
[00:39] | I’m asking you to make a mistake. | 我是请求你犯个错 |
[00:41] | Forget to lock up. | 忘记锁门就行 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[00:48] | We did it, Mike. | 我们做到了 迈克 |
[00:50] | However this plays out… | 不管结局如何 |
[00:54] | I have no regrets. | 我都无悔 |
[00:55] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[00:58] | Well, if you’re watching this, that means you’re safe. | 如果你们在看这个 说明你们安全了 |
[01:01] | I wish I could be there with you, | 我希望我能和你们在一起 |
[01:03] | but as you know now, I wouldn’t have had much time. | 但正如你们所知 我剩下的时间不多了 |
[01:06] | I made my choice. | 路是我自己选的 |
[01:08] | I don’t regret it. | 我无怨无悔 |
[01:09] | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日 | |
[01:09] | We’re free now. | 现在我们自由了 |
[01:11] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[01:18] | Freedom has a price. | 自由是有代价的 |
[01:25] | I died seven years ago. | 七年前我死了 |
[01:28] | Left behind a brother… | 留下了一个哥哥 |
[01:31] | a wife… | 一个妻子 |
[01:34] | a son. | 一个儿子 |
[01:37] | But the dead talk… | 但如果你用心聆听 |
[01:40] | if you listen. | 死人是会说话的 |
[01:43] | They’re there with you… | 他们一直陪伴着你 |
[01:47] | reaching out… | 试图和你交流 |
[01:49] | trying to tell you something. | 试着向你倾诉一些事 |
[01:52] | Because not all deaths are the same. | 因为并不是所有的死亡都一样 |
[01:56] | Some are real. | 有些是真的 |
[01:59] | Some are a story. | 有些则是一个谎言 |
[02:01] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[02:04] | do you believe the story? | 你相信这个谎言吗 |
[02:07] | Was the man who died | 那个死去的人 |
[02:09] | who you thought he was? | 还是你曾了解的那个人吗 |
[02:13] | The dead talk… | 如果你用心聆听 |
[02:15] | if you listen. | 死人是会说话的 |
[02:20] | 伊利诺斯州 福克斯河监狱 当下 | |
[02:26] | Still tight as… | 哥依旧是 |
[02:28] | scales on a snake. | 宝刀未老啊 |
[02:30] | Must have friends in high places, Bagwell. | 上头肯定有人吧 拜格威尔 |
[02:33] | How a cesspool like you gets his walking papers | 一个像你这样的人渣是怎么获准出狱的 |
[02:35] | I’ll never know. | 我永远不会知道 |
[02:38] | This cesspool has been a model citizen. | 我这个所谓的”人渣”一直是个模范公民 |
[02:41] | Model citizen. | 模范公民哟 |
[02:45] | $71.31. | 71.31美元 |
[02:49] | Laptop. | 笔记本电脑 |
[02:51] | Pack of gum, three pieces. | 一包口香糖 还有三片 |
[02:54] | How about you keep that? | 要不你留着吧 |
[02:55] | Whatever you bring in, you bring out. | 不管你带进来什么 你都带出去 |
[02:58] | And one last piece of correspondence. | 还有最后的一封信 |
[03:03] | Something really wrong with the world | 这世界究竟是怎么了 |
[03:04] | when I’m receiving dozens of letters a week for guys like you. | 我一周收到几封信是给你这样的人 |
[03:08] | Nothing compared to the e-mails. | 没什么能跟电子邮件相比 |
[03:10] | What is it with you killers that put the satin | 你们这些杀人犯 |
[03:12] | on women’s panties anyhow? | 为什么总是喜欢糟蹋好东西呢 |
[03:28] | Lackaday! | 我去 |
[03:53] | Burrows! | 布鲁斯 |
[03:54] | How about you step out | 不如你出来吧 |
[03:56] | and pay us the hundred grand you owe us? | 把欠的十万还给我们 |
[04:00] | Take that as a no. | 不说话就当你是拒绝 |
[04:01] | Lincoln Burrows… | 林肯·布鲁斯 |
[04:04] | says no. | 竟然拒绝了 |
[04:07] | Big tough guy… | 彪悍的大块头 |
[04:09] | who made it out of the neighborhood. | 当年从贫民区里出人头地 |
[04:11] | And look at you now– back to your roots, | 瞧瞧你现在的德行 还不是重操旧业 |
[04:14] | the way you’ve always been. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[04:15] | A small-time crook who can’t pay his debts. | 不过是一个还不起债的小毛贼 |
[04:19] | We’re gonna find you, you know, | 我们会找到你的 |
[04:22] | and we’re gonna open you up. | 然后把你开膛破肚 |
[04:37] | Lincolny-linc. | 林小肯肯 |
[04:40] | All huffin’ and puffin’. | 上气不接下气的哟 |
[04:44] | Don’t you look at me like I’m trash. | 别用那种鄙夷的眼神看着哥 |
[04:46] | My house is in order. I’m clear with the government, | 我的麻烦都解决了 我已经和政府 |
[04:48] | the D.O.C. and my God. | 狱政局 还有我的上帝都两清了 |
[04:50] | Doesn’t appear to be the same with you. | 然而看起来你却不同 |
[04:52] | Look at you, all backslid. | 看看你 又堕落了 |
[04:54] | You’re supposed to be going up in the world as you age, | 你本应该随着年纪增长飞黄腾达的 |
[04:56] | or did you not get the memo? | 还是你压根就忘了办正事呢 |
[04:58] | You don’t get off my deck, I’m gonna crack your skull. | 你再不滚出我的门口 我就让你脑袋开花 |
[05:01] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换做我就不会这么做 |
[05:03] | Seems fate has deigned to join us at the hip once again, | 尽管我们相看两厌 但似乎命运又赐予我们 |
[05:07] | despite our mutual contempt. | 密不可分的机缘 |
[05:15] | Have a look-see. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[05:29] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪得到的这个 |
[05:30] | Received it on release earlier this week. | 这周早些时候出狱时收到的 |
[05:33] | No return address. | 没有回信地址 |
[05:36] | If you’re playing me, I’ll kill you. | 如果你在耍我 我就宰了你 |
[05:38] | Take a look at that postmark on that. | 看看那上面的邮戳 |
[05:42] | I may be a sophisti-cat, | 或许我是个高手 |
[05:44] | but not so sophisticated | 但也没有高到 |
[05:45] | as to forge something like that. | 能伪造出这种东西的程度 |
[05:49] | Besides… | 更何况 |
[05:51] | what angle could I possibly have in coming here | 我能安着什么心来你这里 |
[05:54] | and telling you that it looks like your brother | 跟你说 看起来你弟弟 |
[05:56] | might just be alive? | 似乎还活着 |
[06:39] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[06:40] | That’s what I thought. | 我当时也是这么想的 |
[06:42] | Why’d he send it to you? | 他怎么会寄给你 |
[06:43] | Again, what I thought. | 再说一遍 我当时也是这么想的 |
[06:45] | 致西尔多·拜格威尔 福克斯河监狱 | |
[06:45] | And then I gave the words another look-see. | 之后我又重新看了遍这段话 |
[06:48] | Maybe that’s the answer. | 兴许这就是答案 |
[06:53] | “By your hand | “经汝之手 |
[06:54] | “You shall know the glories of your Progeny | 晓后世之荣耀 |
[06:57] | “And our world will be made right forevermore.” | 吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽” |
[07:03] | Hell if I know what that means. | 我他妈怎么知道这什么意思 |
[07:05] | But just like that envelope’s addressed to me, | 但正如这个信封是寄给我的 |
[07:07] | those words are addressed to me. Got to be! | 这段话也是给我的 一定是的 |
[07:09] | Get out. | 滚 |
[07:10] | I’m trying to work with you here. | 我是在帮你理清思路 |
[07:11] | Is there any possible way your brother could’ve survived? | 有没有任何可能你弟弟活下来了 |
[07:17] | My brother’s dead. | 我弟弟已经死了 |
[07:18] | Th-Then who sent this? And why? | 那又是谁寄的这个 为什么呢 |
[07:22] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[07:27] | Least let me take my rightful correspondence. | 至少让我带走我合法的信件 |
[07:33] | Oh, I made a copy, Burrows. | 我做了备份 布鲁斯 |
[07:36] | I knew you’d be the same obstinate son of a beyotch you always been, | 虽然我早知道你还会是一如既往的顽固不化 |
[07:39] | but I’d hoped you’d seen the light. | 但我还是指望过你能开窍 |
[07:40] | But you are what you is and you is what you are. | 然而你依然是狗改不了吃屎 |
[07:46] | Still, I’m telling you… | 但我还是要告诉你 |
[07:48] | fate has got us joined at the hip somehow. | 命运不知为何又让我们密不可分 |
[08:12] | Where you in from? | 你从哪来的 |
[08:13] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[08:14] | Love Chicago. | 超爱芝加哥 |
[08:16] | – There you go. – Thanks, man. | -给你 -谢谢 哥们 |
[09:08] | I didn’t think I was ever gonna see you again. | 我以为再也不会见到你 |
[09:10] | You didn’t come to the wedding. | 你没来参加婚礼 |
[09:13] | I mean, I figured I…I get it– | 我心想… 我懂 |
[09:15] | he hates me for marrying someone other than his brother, but… | 你恨我嫁给了你弟弟以外的人 但… |
[09:20] | I haven’t been in a good place, Sara. | 我一直过得不太好 莎拉 |
[09:22] | My brain, it’s… it’s been a mess. | 我的脑子一直以来都一片混乱 |
[09:25] | That’s why I didn’t show up. | 所以我才没来 |
[09:27] | And… I didn’t want my nephew to see me like that. | 我也不想让我的侄子看到我那副鬼样 |
[09:32] | But now it’s impossible to stay away. | 不过现在想置身事外都不可能了 |
[09:35] | Someone’s got a sick sense of humor. | 居然有人开这种国际玩笑 |
[09:39] | I know you want it to be true. | 我明白你希望这是真的 |
[09:42] | Losing a brother– | 失去兄弟 |
[09:43] | the massive hole that leaves in your life. | 仿佛生活中出现一个巨大的空洞 |
[09:45] | Like the same massive hole losing a husband is. | 失去丈夫也一样 |
[09:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:55] | Lincoln Burrows? | 林肯·布鲁斯 |
[09:56] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[09:57] | I haven’t seen you in what, | 好久不见 |
[09:58] | – three, four years? – Yeah. | -都有三四年了吧 -是啊 |
[10:00] | Uncle Lincoln! | 林肯叔叔 |
[10:02] | Buddy! | 小子 |
[10:04] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:07] | Did you bring me any sunken treasures? | 你有给我带捞出来的宝贝吗 |
[10:09] | Sunken treasures? | 捞出来的宝贝 |
[10:13] | The dive shop. | 潜水用具店 |
[10:14] | – Panama. – Yeah, I’ve been telling him stories | -在巴拿马 -没错 我经常跟他讲 |
[10:15] | about being down there before we came back to the States. | 在我们还没回到这之前 在那儿经历的事情 |
[10:19] | You’ve become kind of like | 你对于他而言 |
[10:20] | a mythological hero to him. Let me get some beers. | 已经是神话般的英雄了 我去拿点啤酒 |
[10:22] | – I want to know what you been up to. – Sure, man. Yeah. | -我们聊聊你的近况 -好啊 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:26] | I want you to go wash up, okay? | 先去清洗下 好吗 |
[10:29] | And then you can catch up with your uncle. | 然后就能和叔叔好好叙旧了 |
[10:35] | He hasn’t just mythologized you. He mythologizes Michael, too. | 他不仅把你当神话 迈克尔在他心里也一样 |
[10:38] | It’s like someone thinking he was born to a god, | 仿佛觉得他生来便是神一样的存在 |
[10:42] | a god he’s never met… | 一个他从未见过的神… |
[10:44] | and who isn’t here. | 一个不仅是现在 |
[10:48] | And who never will be again. | 以后也永远不会出现的神 |
[10:52] | I can be pragmatic. | 我能面对现实 |
[10:54] | Michael was sick. | 当初迈克尔病了 |
[10:56] | He was terminally sick, | 得了绝症 |
[11:00] | and he died. | 他死了 |
[11:08] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[11:11] | how do you explain that? | 那你要怎么解释这个 |
[11:17] | It’s Photoshop, Linc, | 这不是原始照片 林肯 |
[11:19] | or something. | 它被处理过了 |
[11:21] | You got to consider the source. | 你得想想这是谁给你的 |
[11:24] | This came from T-Bag. | 这毕竟来自茶包哥啊 |
[11:27] | I know you want it to be true. | 我知道你希望这是真的 |
[11:31] | I want it to be true. | 我又何尝不是 |
[11:40] | How about a date tonight, model citizen? | 今晚来个约会如何 模范市民 |
[11:45] | A little well-earned love | 长期漂泊过后 |
[11:46] | after a long time at sea. | 应当来点爱的滋润 |
[11:52] | Miss Dorothy. | 桃乐茜小姐 |
[11:54] | E-mailing her undying love | 来自伊利诺斯州的奥罗拉 |
[11:55] | from Aurora, Illinois. | 为她送去永恒之爱的问候 |
[12:00] | I-eesh. | 哎呦我去 |
[12:03] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[12:04] | “Love Cannon Alonzo in Champaign.” | “爱你的坎农·阿隆佐 于尚佩恩城” |
[12:08] | Hop on that just on the name alone. | 光对着这名字就够哥撸上一发 |
[12:13] | 明日预约 义肢研究中心主任 惠特库姆医生 德兰大学101大楼 晚上9点30分 | |
[12:14] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[12:15] | Prosthetic research? | 义肢研究 |
[12:28] | Smart girl, your Sara. | 你的莎拉很聪明 |
[12:31] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[12:32] | 迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德 1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日 丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友 欲变世界 先变其身 | |
[12:33] | I’m just desperate to see your face. | 我只是太想念你了 |
[12:36] | My life’s been a mess ever since you left. | 自从你走了 我的生活变得一团糟 |
[12:40] | Fallen back into my old ways. | 我又重操旧业了 |
[12:43] | Something you wouldn’t tolerate. | 一些你看不惯的事情 |
[12:45] | But I got good in me, Michael. | 但我心深处 良善犹在 迈克尔 |
[12:48] | I got good in me. | 良善犹在 |
[12:52] | It’d just be nice if | 要是你能回到我身边 |
[12:55] | you were here to… help me find it. | 帮我找回失落的心 那该多好啊 |
[12:57] | 迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德 1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日 丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友 欲变世界 先变其身 | |
[13:02] | So… yeah. | 所以… |
[13:11] | 经汝之手 晓后世之荣耀 吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽 | |
[13:27] | “Ogygia.” | “奥杰吉亚” |
[13:37] | Telling me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[13:42] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能查出真相了 |
[14:07] | 惠特库姆医生 义肢主任 | |
[14:11] | Theodore Bagwell. | 西尔多·拜格威尔 |
[14:14] | And you’re Dr. Whitcombe, | 您就是邀请我 |
[14:18] | the man who invited me to this mystery meeting | 在整栋楼的其他地方都关门的时候 |
[14:22] | at 9:30 at night when the rest of the building’s closed. | 来参加九点半神秘会议的惠特库姆医生 |
[14:26] | I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你的所作所为 |
[14:28] | That’s why I don’t want to be seen associating with your sort. | 所以我不想被人看到我跟你这种人在一起 |
[14:31] | Just want to know why I’m here, and… | 我只想知道我为什么来这里 以及 |
[14:33] | if this has anything to do with that special envelope | 这事跟我在监狱里收到的特殊信封 |
[14:35] | I received in the prison. | 有没有任何关系 |
[14:37] | I know nothing about an envelope. | 我对信封的事情一无所知 |
[14:39] | I can only tell you my work. | 我只能告诉你我的工作 |
[14:41] | Targeted muscle reinnervation. | 目标肌肉神经移植术 |
[14:44] | Using the brain to manipulate prosthesis | 通过大脑操控义肢 |
[14:47] | as it were a natural limb. | 就像你天生的肢体一样 |
[14:49] | But as with any cutting-edge work, | 但是同其他前沿科技一样 |
[14:51] | funding is not easy to find, and yet, | 资金并不容易筹备 然而 |
[14:53] | incredibly, I got the grant | 意外的是 我收到了捐赠 |
[14:55] | in the form of a considerable anonymous grant | 而且是一笔数量可观的匿名捐款 |
[14:58] | on one condition– | 只有一个条件 |
[15:00] | the first recipient of my procedure… | 我手术的第一个义肢接受者 |
[15:03] | is you. | 必须是你 |
[15:07] | I can equip you | 我可以给你配备 |
[15:09] | with a fully articulate prosthetic, | 一个行动自如的义肢 |
[15:11] | operationally indistinguishable from a real hand. | 在使用上与真手毫无差异 |
[15:16] | All of this because of an anonymous donor? | 这一切都是因为一位匿名捐助者吗 |
[15:19] | Someone seems to have plans for both of us. | 看来这都是有人为我们安排好的 |
[15:22] | I’ve reserved an operational lab for Monday | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[15:24] | if you decide you are interested. | 我已经预订了周一的手术室 |
[15:27] | It’s your hand, ultimately. | 毕竟这是你的手 |
[15:40] | By your hand, | 经汝之手 |
[15:42] | you shall know glories of your progeny. | 晓后世之荣耀 |
[15:47] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[15:52] | Nothing, Doc. | 没什么 医生 |
[16:40] | Come on, Michael. | 拜托了 迈克尔 |
[16:43] | You must have left me something. | 你肯定给我留下了什么线索 |
[16:45] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[16:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[17:36] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[18:37] | I’m not sure. I’m gonna call the police. | 我不清楚 我去报警 |
[18:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:59] | I dug up Michael’s grave. He’s not in it. | 我把迈克尔的坟墓挖开了 他不在里面 |
[19:01] | He… What? | 他…什么 |
[19:02] | Sara, someone just tried to kill me. | 莎拉 刚才有人想杀我 |
[19:04] | They’ve been watching. They’ve been watching, | 他们一直在盯着我 一直在 |
[19:05] | – probably for… – Who tried to kill you? | -可能就是为了… -谁想要杀你 |
[19:07] | It started at the airport. I… | 从机场就有人在跟踪我 我… |
[19:10] | There was a… a red sedan. | 有一辆红色小轿车 |
[19:11] | It started following me. | 一直跟着我 |
[19:13] | Then they… they… they swapped down to a… | 然后他们… 他们换了一辆… |
[19:16] | What was it? A pickup. | 什么来着 换了一辆小货车 |
[19:21] | What color was the pickup? | 那辆小货车什么颜色 |
[19:23] | Black. | 黑色的 |
[19:24] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:26] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[19:27] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – Behind one of the pictures on the brick wall, | -什么事 -那面砖墙上有一幅画后面 |
[19:31] | there’s a hole, and there’s a gun in it. | 有个洞 里面有把枪 |
[19:33] | – I need you to get it. – What?! | -你把它拿出来 -什么 |
[19:34] | Right now! Right now! Someone’s coming for us! | 快 快 有人找上我们了 |
[19:36] | A gun? What do you mean, a gun? | 一把枪 一把枪是什么意思 |
[19:42] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[19:44] | 9-1-1. What is your emergency? | 911 您遇到什么紧急情况 |
[19:45] | I have an armed intruder in the house. | 我家有人持械入室 |
[19:46] | I need you to send people right away. | 我需要你们马上派人来 |
[19:47] | I don’t have time. Please, come. | 我没有时间了 求你们快点来 |
[19:52] | – Mike? – Sara? | -麦克 -莎拉 |
[19:53] | What’s going on, Sara? | 发生什么事了 萨拉 |
[19:59] | – Mom? – Come here. | -妈妈 -过来 |
[20:09] | Sara? Sara! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[20:28] | It’s just me. There’s no one else in the house. | 就我一个人 家里没有别人 |
[20:31] | – What do you want? – Get in the tub. | -你想干什么 -快进浴缸 |
[20:35] | Who’s here, Mom? What do they want? | 外面是谁 妈妈 他们想干什么 |
[20:40] | I don’t know, baby. | 我也不知道 宝贝 |
[20:52] | Okay, listen to me, if anyone comes through that door, | 好的 听我说 无论谁进了门 |
[20:54] | you don’t move, okay? | 千万不要动 好吗 |
[20:56] | I will put this through them, and you will not be harmed. | 我会用这个捅他们 你不会受到伤害的 |
[20:58] | You understand? Good boy. | 听懂了吗 好孩子 |
[21:32] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[21:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:35] | Go get every towel you can find. | 把你能找到的毛巾都拿来 |
[21:37] | Right now, right now. | 快去 快去 |
[21:39] | Please, Jacob. | 坚持住 雅各布 |
[21:40] | Okay. I think it got an artery. Stay with me. | 好吧 我觉得伤到动脉了 坚持住 |
[21:43] | I want you to look at me, all right? | 我要你看着我 好吗 |
[21:44] | Don’t close your eyes and don’t go to sleep, | 别闭眼睛 别睡 |
[21:45] | all right? I’m gonna need you to stay with me. | 好吗 我要你保持清醒 |
[21:48] | I need an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[21:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:59] | The shot almost completely severed his femoral artery | 子弹几乎完全切断了他的股动脉 |
[22:01] | so they’re trying to stabilize him. | 他们正在努力让他的情况稳定下来 |
[22:03] | And him? | 他呢 |
[22:04] | He’s seven. | 他才七岁 |
[22:11] | How you doing, Mikey? | 你还好吗 小麦 |
[22:13] | Something’s happening, isn’t it? | 出事了 对吗 |
[22:14] | First, you come | 先是你来了 |
[22:16] | and that person came in our house. | 然后那个人进了我们家 |
[22:20] | It has something to do with my real father, doesn’t it? | 是关于我亲生父亲的事 对吗 |
[22:23] | Why do you say that? | 为什么那样说 |
[22:25] | Because I can see it in her face. | 因为我能从她的脸上看出来 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna need to talk to your uncle. | 我要和你叔叔说几句 |
[22:34] | I’m gonna be right over there | 我就在那边 |
[22:36] | where you can see me. Okay? | 你能看到的地方 行吗 |
[22:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:44] | We’ve awoken something. | 我们触发了一些事 |
[22:46] | Something people are trying to hide about Michael. | 一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事 |
[22:48] | Your brother’s dead, Lincoln. | 你弟弟死了 林肯 |
[22:50] | Or is he dead? Where is the body? | 要是他死了 那尸体呢 |
[22:52] | Then why did he leave? | 那为什么他要离开 |
[22:55] | If he’s been out there for all of these years, | 如果这些年他还活着 |
[22:58] | why did he abandon his own son? | 他为什么要抛弃他自己的儿子 |
[23:00] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[23:02] | It wouldn’t be like this if something wasn’t happening. | 如果没事 情况本不会像现在这样 |
[23:05] | – It wouldn’t, but… – Let’s fight back. | -是不会 但… -我们要反击 |
[23:07] | I don’t know who we’re fighting. | 我都不知道我们在反击谁 |
[23:08] | Let’s go to Yemen and find out. | 我们去也门查清楚 |
[23:09] | To Yemen? I have a son, Lincoln. | 去也门 我还有个儿子 林肯 |
[23:12] | My husband’s in the ER. Right? | 我丈夫还在急诊室呢 |
[23:14] | Look, leaving them is exactly the wrong thing | 听着 此刻离开他们 |
[23:15] | for me to do right now. | 是我最不应该做的事 |
[23:17] | Ma’am. He’s ready to see you. | 夫人 他可以见你了 |
[23:19] | One second. | 马上来 |
[23:25] | I’ll do it. | 我会去 |
[23:27] | I’ll go to Yemen. | 我会去也门 |
[23:28] | You don’t know a damn thing about Yemen. | 你对也门一无所知 |
[23:30] | I’ll find someone who does. | 我会找到有门路的人 |
[23:34] | See ya, Mikey. | 回见了 小麦 |
[23:55] | I envy you. | 我羡慕你 |
[23:57] | You changed your life around. | 你扭转了自己的命运 |
[23:59] | A man gets tired of living a profligate life. | 一个厌倦了放荡不羁生活的人 |
[24:03] | So I took up jihad. | 所以我参加了圣战 |
[24:05] | Real jihad, not that madness that you see on the news. | 真正的圣战 不是你新闻上看到的那种狂热 |
[24:10] | War within. | 内心的战争 |
[24:12] | The spiritual struggle to clean up your act. | 为洗心革面而做的精神斗争 |
[24:16] | Finding and serving God. | 追寻并侍奉安拉 |
[24:20] | That’s good, man. | 那挺好的 伙计 |
[24:23] | The world needs it, Linc. | 世界需要它 老林 |
[24:26] | I mean we’re, uh, we’re small here | 我是说 我们在这里是渺小的存在 |
[24:28] | but we do what we can | 但我们能竭尽所能 |
[24:29] | to help the peace efforts in the Middle East. | 帮助中东地区的维和工作 |
[24:32] | Working on anti-radicalization campaigns here at home. | 在本国组织反激进运动 |
[24:35] | Like I said, the struggle. | 正如我说的 精神斗争 |
[24:39] | That’s why I’m here. | 那也就是我来的原因 |
[24:41] | If I needed to get to Yemen, | 如果我要去也门 |
[24:43] | that something you could help me with? | 你能帮上忙吗 |
[24:50] | I thought he was dead. | 我还以为他死了 |
[24:52] | So did everyone. | 大家也是 |
[24:55] | But Ogygia? | 但他在奥杰吉亚吗 |
[24:57] | I mean, that’s for heavy hitters, political prisoners. | 我是说 那里关的都是大人物和政治犯 |
[24:59] | In Yemen, it doesn’t come any worse. | 在也门 这是最糟糕的事了 |
[25:02] | I mean, do you know what it would take to stage a death? | 我是说 你知道伪造死亡有多复杂吗 |
[25:05] | Not to mention keeping a man who is not dead | 更不用说让一个活人 |
[25:07] | under the radar for seven years. | 在没人察觉的情况下生活七年 |
[25:09] | Some very powerful players. | 这些人来头不小啊 |
[25:13] | Sayed, what do you make of this mosque right here? | 赛义德 你了解这个清真寺吗 |
[25:21] | Aksa Mosque. It’s one of the main ones in Sana’a. | 阿克萨清真寺 萨那城里比较大的一个 |
[25:23] | It’s very distinct. | 它是独一无二的 |
[25:27] | Sightlines seem pretty consistent | 照片中从监狱看向寺院的视角 |
[25:29] | with what it would probably be from the prison to the mosque. | 和实际情况相当吻合 |
[25:32] | Now, you ask me, that photo’s legit. | 我个人认为 照片是真的 |
[25:35] | Then that’s the building my brother’s in. | 那么 我弟弟就在那里 |
[25:39] | Easiest way to find out is to call the prison and ask. | 最简单的做法就是给监狱打电话问问 |
[25:42] | Mafi Michael Scofield. | 我找迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[25:45] | Shukran. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | There’s no Michael Scofield. | 没有叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的 |
[25:52] | Punch up an image from the Internet. | 在网上搜一张图片 |
[25:53] | Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[25:55] | Send it to the prison. | 给监狱发过去 |
[25:56] | Maybe he’s under a different name. | 可能他用了别的名字 |
[25:58] | Listen, Linc, I got to say something, man. | 听着 老林 我得说句话 |
[26:01] | Man, you got to slow your roll. | 镇定点 别着急 |
[26:03] | Yemen is in a civil war. | 也门正在打内战 |
[26:04] | They’re really close to collapse. | 整个国家就快崩塌了 |
[26:05] | It’s no place for a white man with an American passport, | 一个持有美国护照的白人 |
[26:08] | no command of Arabic, to just show up on a whim. | 若不会阿拉伯语 绝不会贸然出现在也门 |
[26:13] | And yet, apparently, my brother did. | 但是很显然 我弟弟做到了 |
[26:15] | Got a picture. | 找到一张照片 |
[26:16] | Your brother’s intake photo from the Fox River Penitentiary. | 是你弟弟在福克斯河监狱的入监照 |
[26:22] | Here’s his DMV photo | 这张是车管所的照片 |
[26:25] | and here’s a photo from his old workplace Web site. | 还有张他以前工作单位网站的照片 |
[26:28] | It’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[26:31] | None of them are. | 都不是 |
[26:35] | Someone’s erasing him from history. | 有人要把他从历史上抹去 |
[26:40] | Lincoln, where are you going? | 林肯 你要去哪 |
[26:41] | Hotel, to grab my stuff, then the airport. | 回酒店收拾 然后去机场 |
[26:44] | Hey, listen. You’re not going to Yemen. | 听我说 你不要去也门 |
[26:47] | – Stop me. – You won’t make it three days. | -那就拦着我啊 -你撑不了三天 |
[26:49] | We need to go through the proper channels. | 我们得走正规渠道 |
[26:51] | The proper channels? | 正规渠道 |
[26:53] | Someone’s erasing his existence. | 有人要让他彻底消失 |
[26:55] | Who does that? Who has that ability? | 谁干的 谁有这个能力 |
[26:57] | I’m telling you, Michael’s caught | 我跟你说 迈克尔可能 |
[26:58] | in the middle of something big. | 被卷入到什么严重的事情里了 |
[27:00] | What if he’s not caught in the middle? | 如果不是呢 |
[27:02] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[27:03] | Michael has never been anyone’s sucker. | 迈克尔从未向任何人低过头 |
[27:05] | He’s always been in control. Always. | 他总是可以控制大局 从来都是 |
[27:09] | You saying he faked his own death? | 你是说 他伪造了自己的死 |
[27:10] | I’m saying you need to look at all of the possibilities | 我是说 在你进入是非之地前 |
[27:13] | before you walk into a war zone. | 要考虑到所有可能性 |
[27:28] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你会来 |
[27:30] | Sometimes a man has to surrender to fate. | 有时候人得向命运屈服 |
[27:34] | See what it has in store for him. | 看看命运为他准备了什么 |
[27:42] | We’ll need to put you under. | 我们得给你麻醉 |
[27:43] | No, no, no. I don’t do general anesthetic, compadre. | 不 不 不 我不做全身麻醉 伙计 |
[27:46] | It’s mandatory for a procedure like this. | 这样的手术必须做全麻 |
[27:49] | You’ll forgive me | 请原谅我 |
[27:49] | if I have a problem lying unconscious | 我不喜欢没有知觉的时候 |
[27:51] | before a man with sharp items at his disposal. | 有人用利器对着我 |
[27:55] | It cannot be done without a general anesthetic. | 不全麻这手术没法做 |
[27:56] | I’ve done it before, friend. | 我以前做过 朋友 |
[27:58] | And look what it got you. | 上次的手术可不成功啊 |
[28:01] | You do anything untoward to me while I’m under and I’ll… | 你要是在我昏迷时让我出什么意外 我就会… |
[28:04] | You are the last man I’d run afoul of. | 我最不想招惹的人就是你了 |
[28:07] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[28:09] | Oh fate, you mysterious bitch. | 命运啊 你这个神秘的小贱人 |
[28:13] | Why you doing this to me? | 为什么要这样对我 |
[28:22] | Dry cleaning. Nice jacket. | 干洗好了 外套不错 |
[28:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[28:26] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[28:51] | What the hell was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[28:53] | Sucre, what the hell are you doing here? | 苏克雷 你怎么来了 |
[28:58] | C-Note told me what’s going on. | 钞票哥都告诉我了 |
[29:00] | He tell you to talk me out of it? | 他叫你来说服我吗 |
[29:01] | No. I’m coming with you. | 不 我要跟你一起去 |
[29:04] | You’re not coming. | 你不能去 |
[29:06] | Michael’s my best friend. | 迈克尔是我最好的朋友 |
[29:07] | If he’s alive, if he’s in trouble, I want to help. | 如果他还活着 如果他有麻烦 我想帮忙 |
[29:09] | Don’t you have a job or something? | 你就没有个工作吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, on a tramp. Not great work, | 有啊 跑码头 虽然活不是很好 |
[29:12] | but hey, I’m an ex-con, right? | 但是 我可是有前科的 对吧 |
[29:14] | Tramp? | 跑码头吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I’ve been riding her for a while. | 是啊 我”干”了有一阵子了 |
[29:17] | What are you, a pimp? | 你是干什么的 皮条客吗 |
[29:18] | What? No. No, no, no. | 什么 不 不是 |
[29:20] | A tramp is a freelance cargo ship. | 跑码头是自由货船的意思 |
[29:22] | We go to Hong Kong, Spain, Buenos Aires, | 我们跑香港 西班牙 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[29:24] | basically wherever the boss tells us. | 基本上老板让我们去哪就去哪 |
[29:26] | Corrupt son of a bitch. | 败家子一个 |
[29:27] | Well, I suggest you get back on that tramp, | 那我建议你继续跑你的码头吧 |
[29:28] | ’cause you’re not coming. | 因为你不能去 |
[29:29] | I’m telling you, I can help! | 我告诉你 我能帮上忙 |
[29:30] | Listen to me, this is the Middle East. | 听我说 这可是中东 |
[29:32] | Lots has changed. I’m an international hitter now. | 今非昔比了 我现在可是国际成功人士 |
[29:35] | A raconteur. | 我很健谈 |
[29:36] | I don’t think that means what you think it means. | 你这就词不达意了 |
[29:37] | Don’t speak to me like I don’t know French, I know French. | 别说的像我不懂法语一样 我懂法语 |
[29:39] | And I’m brown, that’s something. | 我是棕色人种 这点很重要 |
[29:40] | I’ll fit in better over there than you will, snowflake. | 我在那边会比你这个白种人更合群 |
[29:44] | I decided I was wrong when I said | 我之前说你三天内就得死 |
[29:45] | you would be dead inside of three days. | 我觉得我错了 |
[29:48] | You go over there, you’ll be dead inside of one. | 你去那边 一天就死了 |
[29:52] | But with me, we have people at the mosque | 但是有我在就不同了 我们有人 |
[29:53] | that have worked over there, | 在那边的清真寺工作 |
[29:55] | people with legal connections | 我们有法律关系 |
[29:56] | that can get us inside of that prison. | 可以带我们进入监狱 |
[29:59] | Hold on. You’re not saying he gets to go. | 等等 你别说他能跟着去吧 |
[30:01] | He’s not any browner than I am. | 论棕色人种 他比我像不到哪去 |
[30:06] | No? | 不会吧 |
[30:08] | I managed to pick up a little Arabic while I was serving in Iraq. | 我在伊拉克当兵时 学了几句阿拉伯语 |
[30:11] | This is the final boarding call for Flight 39 to JFK, | 肯尼迪国际机场飞往也门的39号航班 |
[30:14] | connecting to Yemen. | 这是最后一次登机广播 |
[30:15] | This is the final boarding… | 这是最后一次登机广播… |
[30:16] | Listen, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[30:17] | There’s gonna be a time when I’m gonna need you. | 我以后肯定会有需要你的时候 |
[30:26] | You better find him. | 你最好能找到他 |
[30:27] | And you better call me when you do. | 找到他以后你一定打电话告诉我 |
[30:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:36] | You really got contacts? | 你真的有人脉吗 |
[30:38] | Contacts with contacts. | 是人脉网络 |
[30:43] | Could just follow ’em into the bathroom, | 其实可以跟着他们去洗手间 |
[30:46] | ragdoll him in one of stalls and be done with it. | 在厕所隔间里干倒他 不就完事了 |
[30:49] | Then we’d have a body to deal with. | 那我们还得处理尸体 |
[30:51] | And we want him utterly and irrevocably gone from this world. | 我们要让他彻底地消失 不留后患 |
[30:57] | Where no amount of digging will bring him back. | 就算掘地三尺 也救不回来 |
[31:13] | We’re the only ones coming into the place. | 入境的只有我们两个人 |
[31:15] | Yeah the country is falling apart. | 是啊 这个国家已支离破碎了 |
[31:17] | Everyone wants out. | 大家都想逃出去 |
[31:18] | Who is that contact again? | 联络人是谁来着 |
[31:19] | A women named Sheba. | 一个叫希巴的女人 |
[31:20] | Our handler. | 是我们的接头人 |
[31:22] | She helps us track Americans that come in to fight the jihad fight. | 她帮我们追寻那些入境参与圣战的美国人 |
[31:32] | Welcome to the civil war. | 欢迎来到内战 |
[31:35] | Mr. Franklin, | 富兰克林先生 |
[31:37] | Ms. Sheba sent me to collect you. | 希巴女士让我来接你 |
[31:38] | As-salaam alaikum. | 你好 |
[31:39] | Wa alaikum as-salaam. | 你好 |
[31:42] | This way, gentlemen. Follow me. | 这边走 先生们 跟我来 |
[31:57] | Yemen very dangerous. | 也门很危险 |
[31:59] | You never know who’s enemies, who’s friends. | 你从来都不知道谁是敌人 谁是朋友 |
[32:02] | Everyone scratching each other’s backs. | 人人都会在对方背后捅刀子 |
[32:05] | ISIL is starting to attack the city. | ISIL恐怖组织正开始袭击城市 |
[32:05] | 伊拉克和黎凡特伊斯兰国 逊尼派穆斯林极端武装组织 | |
[32:08] | They have been building up out in the desert for months. | 他们几个月来一直在沙漠地区集结军队 |
[32:11] | If they… take the city, | 如果他们… 攻下了这座城 |
[32:12] | they will kill all the secularists, | 就会把所有世俗主义者赶尽杀绝 |
[32:15] | install Sharia law. You know. | 执行伊斯兰教教法 你懂的 |
[32:18] | You don’t seem worried. | 你好像并不担心 |
[32:21] | I scratch backs, too, my friend. | 亲爱的朋友 我也会在背后捅人刀子 |
[32:33] | No, no, no, no. This isn’t right. | 不不不 这里不对 |
[32:36] | Wait a minute. This… this isn’t the address. | 等等 这地址不对啊 |
[32:37] | I get cigarettes. No, no, you don’t. | 我要买烟 不不 不行 |
[32:39] | You take us straight to the address right now! | 立刻把我们送去目的地 |
[32:41] | I-I get cigarettes. | 我去买点烟 |
[32:44] | Linc, this is a setup. | 林肯 这是个陷阱 |
[32:45] | Grab your bag, get out. | 拿上你的包 下车 |
[33:48] | Greetings from the U.S. prison system, bitches. | 美国监狱送上问候 小婊子们 |
[33:55] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[33:57] | Someone set us up. | 有人算计了我们 |
[34:00] | Come quickly. | 快来 |
[34:02] | Or we’ll all be dead! | 否则我们都得死 |
[34:03] | Go, go. She’s one of us. | 走走走 她是我们的人 |
[34:05] | Come on, grab your bag. Come on, let’s go! | 快 拿上你的包 快 快走 |
[34:07] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[34:09] | A contact at the airport saw you get into the wrong taxi. | 机场的一个线人看见你们上错了的士 |
[34:12] | You’re lucky I found you. | 被我找到算你们幸运 |
[34:14] | This is very radicalized neighborhood. | 这里的人都很激进 |
[34:17] | Whoever set you up couldn’t have set you up in a worse way. | 算计你们的人 什么手段都能使得出来 |
[34:26] | Throw your phones out the window. | 把你们的手机扔出去 |
[34:28] | I don’t want anyone tracking us. | 我不想让别人跟踪我们 |
[34:33] | Do it! | 快扔 |
[34:38] | Sheba, this is Lincoln. | 希巴 这位是林肯 |
[34:40] | Lincoln… Sheba. | 林肯 这位是希巴 |
[35:07] | You’ve been made whole, Mr. Bagwell. | 拜格威尔先生 您的手术顺利完成了 |
[35:10] | You’re free to go. | 您可以自行离开了 |
[35:15] | Not till you tell me what you’ve put in me. | 我不走 除非你告诉我 你在我体内放了什么 |
[35:19] | You feel an unease, do you? | 你是不是感觉有点焦虑不安 |
[35:21] | I’d venture that’s what’s always been in you since birth. | 我猜这是你与生俱来就有的东西 |
[35:25] | Your soul. I just put the hardware into you. | 你的灵魂 而我只是把硬件放了进去 |
[35:27] | You’re the thing that runs it. | 你才是驱动它的主体 |
[35:31] | – Who’s behind this? – Nobody! | -谁在背后指使 -没人 |
[35:33] | Nobody’s behind this. | 没有人在背后指使我 |
[35:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:38] | I got a single word. That’s it. | 我就收到了一个词 仅此而已 |
[35:40] | Just… my benefactors ID’d themselves by a single word. | 我的捐助人只用了一个词来表明他们的身份 |
[35:44] | Outis. | 乌提斯 |
[35:46] | I looked it up. | 我查了一下 |
[35:47] | It’s Greek for “Nobody.” | 这词在希腊语中代表”没有人” |
[35:55] | That’s who your benefactor is, Mr. Bagwell. | 那就是你的捐助人 拜格威尔先生 |
[35:59] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[36:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:37] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[36:38] | Omar has connections in Ogygia Prison. | 奥玛在奥杰吉亚监狱有些关系 |
[36:41] | He says he can arrange a visit. | 他说可以安排一次探视 |
[36:43] | That mean Michael’s in there? | 意思是 迈克尔在那里吗 |
[36:44] | There’s apparently an American in there | 很显然那里有个美国人 |
[36:46] | matching your brother’s description. | 符合你弟弟的特征 |
[36:48] | There’s just one thing. | 只是有个问题 |
[36:50] | Arranging such a visit is hard. Very difficult. | 安排这样的探视很难 非常难 |
[36:53] | – Comes at a price. – Money’s not a problem. | -需要付出一定的代价 -钱不是问题 |
[36:56] | Not money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[36:58] | Your passport. | 是你的护照 |
[36:59] | My passport? | 我的护照 |
[37:00] | What, did… you want to hold it? | 怎么 你想要拿着吗 |
[37:02] | No. Straight trade. | 不是 公平交易 |
[37:04] | Visit for your passport. | 用探视换你的护照 |
[37:07] | U.S. Passport is like gold here. | 美国护照在这里等同黄金 |
[37:09] | A few changes, and it can be a ticket to freedom. | 做些修改 就是一张通往自由国度的机票 |
[37:12] | Don’t do it, Linc. | 别这么做 老林 |
[37:17] | I know it is not ideal, but… | 我知道这并不合你心意 但是 |
[37:20] | ideals as of right now are history in Yemen. | 合心意这种事 在现在的也门早已成为历史 |
[37:25] | You cannot get out of the country without a passport. | 没有护照 你没办法离开也门 |
[37:28] | Don’t do it. | 别给他 |
[37:38] | Inshallah… | 如果这是真主的旨意 |
[37:40] | you will see your brother soon. | 你很快就会见到你的弟弟 |
[37:49] | I told myself I’d never step foot in another prison. | 我告诉过自己 只要我们从监狱出去 |
[37:53] | As long as we walk out of it. | 我就永不再踏进另一座监狱 |
[37:58] | 奥杰吉亚监狱 也门 萨那 | |
[38:42] | There’s no Michael Scofield. | 这里没有迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[38:44] | It was a scam to get my passport. | 这是为了要我的护照而设的骗局 |
[38:46] | Omar is one of my most trusted operators. | 奥玛是我最信任的手下之一 |
[38:48] | Listen, lady. | 听着 女士 |
[38:49] | Trust doesn’t seem to mean a whole lot in this country. | 信任似乎在这个国家一钱不值 |
[38:51] | Give me a second, okay? | 等我一下 行吗 |
[38:53] | I’ll figure out a way to work this thing out. | 我会想个变通的办法 |
[38:55] | An image. | 有张图片 |
[38:56] | Right? The one that they sent to you? | 对吧 他们发给你的那张 |
[38:57] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Do you have it? | -对 对 -你带了吗 |
[39:03] | There. | 看 |
[39:06] | Kaniel Outis. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[39:08] | Yes, Kaniel Outis. Is he here? | 对 卡尼尔·乌提斯 他在这里吗 |
[39:20] | He says, yes, the man in the picture is here | 他说 对 图片中的男人就在这里 |
[39:21] | and we can see him, | 我们可以去探视他 |
[39:22] | but only ’cause we’re dealing with Sheba. | 但仅仅是因为我们跟希巴有交情 |
[39:24] | Why did you say that name? | 你为什么说这个名字 |
[39:25] | Because of my brother’s jacket. | 是因为我弟弟的外套 |
[39:27] | Thought you were on the right side of God on this. | 还以为在这件事上 你们是站在真主这边的 |
[39:29] | Sheba. No, hey, hey. Sheba… | 希巴 不 希巴 |
[39:36] | Kaniel Outis is a big-time terrorist. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯是个臭名昭著的恐怖分子 |
[39:38] | They got him in here for murder. | 他因为谋杀被抓来的 |
[39:40] | He’s been working with ISIL | 他和ISIL恐怖组织是一伙儿的 |
[39:40] | 伊拉克和黎凡特伊斯兰国 逊尼派穆斯林极端武装组织 | |
[39:41] | trying to take down the government. | 企图颠覆政府 |
[39:43] | Come on, C. | 别这么说 钞票哥 |
[39:43] | Come on, C. | 别这么说 钞票哥 |
[39:44] | You know that’s not Michael. | 你知道那决不是迈克尔 |
[39:44] | You know that’s not Michael. | 你知道那绝不是迈克尔 |
[39:47] | Well, whoever he is… | 无论他是何方神圣 |
[39:47] | Well, whoever he is… | 无论他是何方神圣 |
[39:51] | …we’re about to meet him. | 我们都要见到他了 |
[39:51] | …we’re about to meet him. | 我们都要见到他了 |
[39:54] | What was my father like? | 我爸爸是个怎样的人 |
[39:54] | What was my father like? | 我爸爸是个怎样的人 |
[39:58] | My real father. | 我亲生爸爸 |
[39:58] | My real father. | 我亲生爸爸 |
[40:04] | Michael Scofield… | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[40:04] | Michael Scofield… | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[40:08] | …was like a storm. | 就像一场风暴 |
[40:08] | …was like a storm. | 就像一场风暴 |
[40:11] | Grab the camera. | 带上照相机 |
[40:11] | Grab the camera. | 带上照相机 |
[40:12] | I want to prove he’s alive. | 我想证明他还活着 |
[40:13] | I want to prove he’s alive. | 我想证明他还活着 |
[40:18] | He was beautiful | 他颜值爆表 |
[40:18] | He was beautiful | 他颜值爆表 |
[40:21] | and frightening | 令人生畏 |
[40:21] | and frightening | 令人生畏 |
[40:24] | and mysterious. | 神秘莫测 |
[40:25] | and mysterious. | 神秘莫测 |
[40:28] | And he would show up in your life | 他会从湛蓝的天空中 |
[40:28] | And he would show up in your life | 他会从湛蓝的天空中 |
[40:30] | out of the clear blue sky | 现身在你的生命里 |
[40:31] | out of the clear blue sky | 现身于你的生命里 |
[40:33] | and then he would disappear just as quickly. | 来无影 去无踪 |
[40:33] | and then he would disappear just as quickly. | 来无影 去无踪 |
[40:37] | But storms, they can come back. | 但风暴还是会回来的 |
[40:37] | But storms, they can come back. | 但风暴还是能回来的 |
[40:40] | Can’t they? | 不是吗 |
[40:40] | Can’t they? | 不是吗 |
[40:48] | Question is, if they come back, | 问题是 如果回来了 |
[40:49] | Question is, if they come back, | 问题是 如果回来了 |
[40:51] | is it the same storm, | 那会是人面依旧呢 |
[40:51] | is it the same storm, | 那会是人面依旧呢 |
[40:55] | or has something changed? | 还是物是人非了呢 |
[40:55] | or has something changed? | 还是物是人非了呢 |
[41:02] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:02] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:12] | New tats. | 新纹身 |
[41:12] | New tats. | 新纹身 |
[41:13] | What do you mean, new? | 你说的新是什么意思 |
[41:13] | What do you mean, new? | 你说的新是什么意思 |
[41:16] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[41:16] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[41:19] | My name isn’t Michael. | 我的名字不叫迈克尔 |
[41:19] | My name isn’t Michael. | 我的名字不叫迈克尔 |
[41:22] | And I don’t know who you are. | 我也不知道你们是谁 |
[41:22] | And I don’t know who you are. | 我也不知道你们是谁 |
[41:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:44] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:44] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:55] | Michael, talk to me. Michael… | 迈克尔 跟我说话啊 迈克尔 |
[41:55] | Michael, talk to me. Michael… | 迈克尔 跟我说话啊 迈克尔 |
[41:57] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[41:57] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[41:59] | Mike! What are you doing, damn it?! | 迈克 你在干什么 该死的 |
[41:59] | Mike! What are you doing, damn it?! | 迈克 你在干什么 该死的 |