时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[00:07] | Malcolm, listen to me. | 马科姆 听我说 |
[00:09] | I wa– I want you to remember something. | 你要记住一件事 |
[00:11] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[00:24] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:26] | Dad, what’s in here? | 爸爸 这里面有什么 |
[01:14] | “I am thankful for my past and its many lessons.” | “我感激我的过去和它给我的诸多教诲” |
[01:19] | I am thank… | 我感激… |
[01:43] | You shouldn’t be down here. | 你不该下来的 |
[01:45] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩呢 |
[01:47] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[01:51] | But we did find other things. | 但我们有其他发现 |
[01:54] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[01:56] | Your dad was going to kill me. | 你爸爸的确打算杀了我 |
[02:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:14] | Hello, Mother. | 喂 妈妈 |
[02:15] | Morning, sunshine. Join me for brunch. | 早 帅哥 跟我一起吃早午饭吧 |
[02:17] | Adolpho’s outside with the car. | 阿道波开车在你门外等着 |
[02:19] | Listen, I’m a little busy, so… | 我挺忙的 |
[02:21] | Are you gonna eat a meal today? | 你今天还打算吃顿饭吗 |
[02:24] | One would assume. | 应该吧 |
[02:25] | Then you can do it with me. | 那就跟我一起吃吧 |
[02:33] | So I said, “If you sit me next to Huma Abedin | 我就说”如果你又让我跟胡马·阿布丁 |
[02:35] | “And that Madoff woman again, | 和那个麦道夫女人坐一起 |
[02:37] | I swear, I will throw a splendid fit.” | 我发誓 我会大发雷霆的” |
[02:40] | Now I’m at a table of Sacklers. | 现在我跟赛克勒家坐一桌了 |
[02:45] | I hate The Met. | 我恨大都会博物馆晚宴 |
[02:47] | I hope I’m not boring you. | 希望我没让你无聊了 |
[02:49] | Uh, sorry, uh, work’s blowing up. | 抱歉 工作太忙了 |
[02:52] | Our scanners just picked up a call. | 我们的警用电台刚收到一则呼叫 |
[02:53] | Four dead bodies in Brooklyn Heights. | 布鲁克林高地发现四具尸体 |
[02:55] | – Quadruple homicide? – Crazy, right? | -四尸案 -真疯狂 是吧 |
[02:58] | Network might even break into coverage for it. | 电台可能会开始报道 |
[03:00] | Fingers crossed. Love you. Mean it. | 祝我好运 爱你 真的 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:05] | Well, nothing like a little murder | 没什么比凶杀 |
[03:07] | to cheer you up. | 更能让你高兴了 |
[03:13] | You look exhausted. | 你看上去好疲倦 |
[03:14] | Yeah, well, not sleeping will do that. | 那是失眠的效果 |
[03:18] | Night terrors? | 夜惊吗 |
[03:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:25] | Are you being safe? | 你安全吗 |
[03:27] | The mouth guard, the restraints? | 护口器 束缚装置 |
[03:30] | The nightmares always did require a seat belt. | 噩梦总需要系安全带 |
[03:37] | I know what’s triggering them. | 我清楚是什么引起的 |
[03:39] | Seeing your father again. | 再见到你父亲 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | No, I-I promised you, I haven’t seen him in years. | 不 我保证 我很多年没见过他了 |
[03:46] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[03:48] | I just meant that he’s been featured on the news lately | 我是指他近来又上了新闻 |
[03:51] | with that… | 因为… |
[03:52] | copycat story. | 那个模仿犯的事 |
[03:54] | The media loves a charismatic serial killer. | 媒体就喜欢有魅力的连环杀手 |
[03:57] | Right. Of course. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:02] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[04:09] | These nightmares… | 这些噩梦 |
[04:12] | I’ve been seeing new things about that night, | 我回忆起了那晚的新片段 |
[04:16] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[04:17] | The girl in the box? | 箱子里的女孩吗 |
[04:20] | Again with the girl in the box. | 又是那个箱子里的女孩 |
[04:24] | They never found her. She didn’t exist. | 他们没找到她 她不存在 |
[04:27] | – Never found doesn’t mean never existed. – Malcolm! | -没找到不代表不存在 -马科姆 |
[04:30] | The guilt you wear like a millstone around your neck, | 你把愧疚当磨石一样挂在脖子上 |
[04:32] | it will crush you. | 那会压碎你的 |
[04:35] | Stop. | 停下吧 |
[04:35] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:37] | I have to find out what happened to her, | 我必须知道发生了什么 她 |
[04:40] | to me and-and… | 我… |
[04:41] | I know what happened. | 我清楚发生了什么 |
[04:43] | You snuck into your father’s hobby room, | 你溜进了你父亲的爱好室 |
[04:45] | you found photos of his victims, his plans. | 你发现了他受害人的照片 图纸 |
[04:50] | Enough evidence to put him away for a hundred lifetimes. | 足够让他做一百辈子牢的证据 |
[04:53] | – But there wasn’t any girl. – What if there was? | -但根本没有什么姑娘 -如果有呢 |
[04:55] | There has to be a reason I keep seeing her. | 我总看到她肯定是有原因的 |
[04:57] | No, there doesn’t! | 不 没有 |
[05:00] | Nightmares aren’t real, Malcolm. | 噩梦不是真的 马科姆 |
[05:02] | And neither was she. End of story. | 她也不是 结束了 |
[05:04] | As an investigator, | 作为调查员 |
[05:05] | “end of story” rarely means “case solved.” | “结束了”很少是”案件告破”的意思 |
[05:08] | And that’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题 |
[05:09] | You think life is a case to be solved. | 你把人生当做待侦破的案子 |
[05:11] | Sometimes it’s just a tragedy to be endured. | 有时它只是需要忍受的悲剧 |
[05:20] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[05:22] | Lieutenant Gil Arroyo of the NYPD has a new case | 纽约警局的吉尔·埃偌佑副队又有新案子 |
[05:25] | only you can solve. | 而只有你能破 |
[05:31] | City boy. | 城里小子 |
[05:33] | All right, talk later. | 回聊 |
[05:36] | You land a quadruple homicide | 你碰上了四尸案 |
[05:37] | and don’t call me right away? | 居然不马上告诉我 |
[05:39] | – I’m hurt, Gil. – Don’t be. | -我好受伤 吉尔 -少来 |
[05:40] | I had to clear you consulting with the brass. | 我得向上级申请让你来做顾问 |
[05:43] | Sure you’re up for this? | 你真能行吗 |
[05:45] | After the copycat, I thought you might take a break. | 我以为模仿犯之后 你需要休息会儿 |
[05:47] | Me? | 我 |
[05:48] | Never. I’m great. | 才不 我很好 |
[05:51] | Completely cool, 100%. | 完全没问题 百分百 |
[05:54] | You should have said 90. 100, I know you’re lying. | 你该说90%的 百分百肯定是撒谎 |
[05:58] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[05:59] | I need that brain of yours. | 我需要你的脑子 |
[06:00] | This crime scene is seriously messed up. | 这犯罪现场太可怕了 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s my specialty. | 那是我的专长 |
[06:06] | Thank you, Rob. | 谢谢 罗伯 |
[06:07] | We’re coming to you from Brooklyn Heights. | 我们在布鲁克林高地为您报道 |
[06:08] | We haven’t gotten official word, | 我们尚未得到正式消息 |
[06:10] | but sources tell us that the four victims | 但据消息源称 四位死者 |
[06:12] | were all members of the same family. | 均来自一个家庭 |
[06:16] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[06:18] | Oh, hell yes. Dani. | 是的 黛妮 |
[06:21] | – Jamie. – It’s JT. | -杰米 -是JT |
[06:23] | Guess Gil’s putting the team back together. | 看来吉尔又重组这个团队了 |
[06:26] | – Is he, now? – Nothing’s official. | -是吗 -还没正式定下来 |
[06:28] | Bright’s just consulting, | 布莱特只是来顾问 |
[06:29] | not touching the evidence or questioning witnesses. | 不许碰证物 不许询问目击者 |
[06:31] | – Got it? – Got it. Great. | -知道了吗 -知道 好 |
[06:33] | And good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:40] | Now… what were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[06:43] | – Did he say team? – He’s just… | -他说”团队”吗 -他只是… |
[06:47] | he chopped a man’s hand off with an axe. | 他拿把斧子砍下了一个人的手 |
[06:49] | And saved his life. | 还救了他一命 |
[06:53] | Bright’s the best profiler around. | 布莱特是最优秀的侧写师 |
[06:55] | Nobody else can get inside the mind of a killer like him. | 没有别人能像他那样了解一个杀人犯的心理 |
[06:57] | Yeah, a chip off the old block. | 是啊 有其父必有其子 |
[06:58] | What do we know about them? | 我们对他们有什么了解 |
[07:01] | The Boutsikaris’ were a shipping family. | 布奇凯瑞一家是航运家庭 |
[07:04] | Aristos was the father; founded the company | 阿里斯托是父亲 跟妻子在希腊 |
[07:06] | with his wife Cora back in Greece. | 成立了他们的公司 |
[07:08] | The children, Jeffrey and Helen, | 孩子们 杰弗里和海伦 |
[07:10] | grew up here and ran the family business. | 从小在这里长大 经营家族事业 |
[07:13] | Neighbors didn’t hear anything unusual. | 邻居没听到什么异常的声响 |
[07:14] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[07:15] | Staff made the meal, left at 8:00. | 佣人们做完了晚餐 八点离开 |
[07:17] | When they returned this morning, they found this. | 今天早上回来后就发现了这一幕 |
[07:19] | Was was Aristos the only one with his mouth sewn shut? | 为什么只有阿里斯托的嘴巴被缝上了 |
[07:23] | What was the killer trying to say? | 凶手想表达什么 |
[07:26] | Or… | 或者 |
[07:27] | – stop Aristos from saying? – Stop! You’re too close. | -阻止阿里斯托说什么 -住手 你靠太近了 |
[07:32] | Special Agent Bright. | 特别探员布莱特 |
[07:33] | Uh, it’s me, Edrisa. | 是我 艾德里莎 |
[07:38] | – You’re, um… too close. – I’m sorry, Dr. Tanaka. | -你靠太近了 -对不起 田中医生 |
[07:42] | Or is it Ms. Tanaka? | 还是应该说田中小姐 |
[07:44] | Ms. Ms. Ms. Tanaka, definitely. | 小姐 当然是田中小姐 |
[07:47] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna wait in the car, cool? | 我去车里等着 行吧 |
[07:50] | I take it they were poisoned? | 我想他们是中毒而死的吧 |
[07:52] | I take it you are right. | 我想你是对的 |
[07:57] | So, there’s no evidence of external trauma. | 没有外伤的痕迹 |
[08:01] | Uh, the cyanotic discoloration of the lips | 嘴唇发青 |
[08:03] | indicates that they ingested poison, | 说明他们摄入了毒素 |
[08:06] | uh, but I won’t know specifics until I do my tox screen. | 但是我得先做毒理分析 才能知道细节 |
[08:08] | What are you seeing, Bright? | 你有什么发现 布莱特 |
[08:11] | This wasn’t a dinner. | 这不是聚餐 |
[08:13] | It was an obligation. | 而是被强迫的 |
[08:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:19] | Four separate meals. | 四份不同的餐点 |
[08:21] | Four separate cuisines. | 四道单独的菜 |
[08:23] | They even have their own condiments and serving dishes. | 他们甚至都有各自的调味料和餐盘 |
[08:26] | This family didn’t share anything. | 这一家人没共享任何东西 |
[08:28] | Someone demanded they attend. | 是有人要求他们参加的 |
[08:31] | I’m betting on Aristos, the father. | 我打赌是阿里斯托 那个父亲的要求 |
[08:34] | He does know about bad dads. | 他倒是很了解坏爸爸 |
[08:35] | And since there was no forced entry, | 由于没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[08:38] | We can assume they knew the killer and let him in. | 我们可以假定他们认识凶手 是他们让他进屋的 |
[08:45] | What’s this discoloration? | 这种褪色是怎么回事 |
[08:48] | Vitiligo. | 白癜风 |
[08:49] | So the disease causes the skin to lose pigment. | 这种疾病会导致皮肤失去色素 |
[08:51] | There’s also fresh bruising | 脸颊两侧也有 |
[08:53] | on either side of the face. | 新的淤伤 |
[08:55] | He’s also been crying. | 他还哭过 |
[08:57] | Crying… bruising… | 哭 淤伤 |
[09:02] | The killer held his head so he couldn’t look away. | 凶手抓着头 让他不能看向别处 |
[09:05] | Aristos was forced to watch. | 阿里斯托被迫看着 |
[09:11] | That’s why they were tied up. | 所以他们都被绑着 |
[09:13] | This wasn’t only murder, it was torture. | 这不仅仅是谋杀 还是折磨 |
[09:16] | Targeting the father, Aristos. | 目标是父亲 阿里斯托 |
[09:18] | He had a front row seat at his family’s execution. | 让他近距离看着自己的家人被杀害 |
[09:20] | The killer must have poisoned Aristos | 凶手肯定是在其他人死后 |
[09:22] | after the others died. | 毒死了阿里斯托 |
[09:23] | There’s also a postmortem incision in his epigastric area. | 他的上腹部也有死后切开的伤口 |
[09:27] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[09:28] | Give me a sec, I’ll take a look. | 稍等一下 我检查一下 |
[09:30] | So, we’re dealing with a highly organized killer, | 这是一个非常有组织的凶手 |
[09:33] | enacting a methodical plan with Aristos as the target. | 他针对阿里斯托做了一个很有条理的计划 |
[09:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:43] | – Hello? – Malcolm, my boy, it’s Dad. | -喂 -马科姆 好孩子 是爸爸 |
[09:48] | What? | 什么 |
[09:48] | – How the hell do you have a phone? – Oh, I don’t, | -你怎么会有电话 -我没有 |
[09:51] | I have “Phone time.” | 我有”电话时间” |
[09:53] | A critical distinction. | 区别大了 |
[09:54] | My calls had been exclusively reserved | 我的电话原本是专门用来 |
[09:56] | for my medical consultations, | 进行我的医疗咨询的 |
[09:58] | but I was able to pull a few strings | 但是我疏通了点关系 |
[10:01] | to help the NYPD and their newest profiler. | 来帮助纽约警局和他们最新的侧写师 |
[10:06] | So, I heard about this quadruple homicide. | 我听说了这起四尸案 |
[10:10] | That’s quite a story. | 真是惨绝人寰啊 |
[10:15] | How do you even know I’m here? | 你怎么知道我在这里的 |
[10:17] | Oh, my. What, you’re actually on the scene? Oh, that’s great. | 天啊 你就在现场吗 太好了 |
[10:20] | Go-go stand behind your sister! | 快去站在你妹妹身后 |
[10:22] | Go on, I-I’ll bet I’ll be able to spot you! | 快 我肯定能看到你 |
[10:25] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[10:27] | No. No, you’re busy. Of course. I get it. I get it. | 不 你很忙 当然了 我明白 |
[10:34] | So tell me about the bodies. | 和我说说尸体的事 |
[10:39] | Every killer leaves their own unique signature. | 每个凶手都会留下他们独特的标记 |
[10:43] | Now, I want to hear all the details. | 我想听听所有的细节 |
[10:47] | I want to really be able to see it in my head. | 我要在我脑子里重构这一切 |
[10:50] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[10:53] | Oh, don’t be a killjoy. | 不要这么扫兴 |
[10:55] | I have so much to offer. | 我有很多事能教你呢 |
[11:00] | Now, we’re both obsessed with murder. Like father, like son. | 我们都痴迷于凶案 有其父必有其子 |
[11:12] | Wrong number. | 打错电话了 |
[11:17] | Sna… | 蛇… |
[11:20] | Sna… | 蛇… |
[11:21] | Snakes! | 蛇…. |
[11:31] | Snakes! | 蛇 |
[11:35] | What the hell? Where’d they come from? | 搞什么 这是哪来的 |
[11:39] | They were inside the victim. | 它们在死者体内 |
[11:42] | The killer inserted them through the abdomen. | 凶手是从腹部把它们塞进去的 |
[11:45] | Hey, seal the perimeter! | 封锁外围 |
[11:47] | And put a rush on ESU. | 赶紧联系应急服务单位 |
[11:49] | Edrisa, I need you to move away from the body. | 艾德里莎 赶紧离尸体远一点 |
[11:51] | I can’t. There’s one on me. | 我动不了 有一条爬到我脚上了 |
[11:54] | It’s okay. Don’t move. | 没关系 别动 |
[11:56] | How do you know they’re not poisonous? | 你怎么知道它们是无毒的 |
[11:58] | Oh, they’re very poisonous. | 它们毒性很大 |
[12:00] | The black mouth, coffin-shaped head. | 黑色的嘴巴 棺材形的头 |
[12:02] | These are black mambas. | 这是黑曼巴 |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:05] | It’s okay. I had a few snakes as a kid. | 没关系 我小时候养过几条蛇 |
[12:08] | Of course you did. | 一点都不意外 |
[12:11] | – How you doing, Edrisa? – I can’t move. | -你怎么样 艾德里莎 -我动不了 |
[12:14] | That’s good. Your brain is protecting you. | 很好 你的大脑在保护你 |
[12:17] | There’s a part of the cerebellum called the vermis. | 小脑中有一部分叫蚓部 |
[12:19] | It’s one of the more primitive parts of the brain. | 这是大脑中比较原始的部分之一 |
[12:21] | When you’re afraid, it can freeze your motor functions. | 你害怕的时候 它能让你丧失运动功能 |
[12:24] | That’s fascinating. | 真是太奇妙了 |
[12:25] | Right? I know. | 对吧 我也觉得 |
[12:27] | For a million years, our brains have been freezing us | 一百万年来 我们的大脑让我们一看到蛇 |
[12:30] | at the sight of snakes. | 就会静止不动 |
[12:32] | Which makes sense. | 这是有道理的 |
[12:37] | ‘Cause if we don’t move, we’re not a threat. | 因为如果我们不动 我们就不是威胁 |
[12:42] | Slow breaths, Edrisa. | 慢慢呼吸 艾德里莎 |
[12:48] | But when we do move… | 但是等我们一动… |
[12:58] | Secure those snakes. ESU is coming. | 看住这些蛇 应急服务单位马上来了 |
[13:00] | – You’re okay. – Thank you. | -你没事了 -谢谢你 |
[13:06] | Okay, you can stay for one more case. | 好吧 你可以再待一个案子 |
[13:12] | This is Bright. | 我是布莱特 |
[13:13] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[13:16] | Hello, Malcolm, it’s your dad. | 你好 马科姆 是爸爸 |
[13:18] | I heard more about the case. | 我又听说了点案子的事 |
[13:21] | Gruesome stuff. | 真够残忍的 |
[13:22] | Anyways, if you want to bounce around some ideas, | 不管怎么样 如果你想交流想法 |
[13:26] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[13:36] | – Edrisa? – Is fine. Don’t worry. | -艾德里莎怎么样了 -没事 别担心 |
[13:40] | She’s already back to work. Got her tox screen. | 她已经继续工作了 毒理分析结果出来了 |
[13:42] | The Boutsikaris were poisoned with metoprolol, | 布奇凯瑞一家都是被美托洛尔毒死的 |
[13:44] | – a beta blocker. – Nasty stuff. | -这是一种β阻滞药 -真下作 |
[13:46] | Killer used it to shut down their hearts. | 凶手用这种药让他们心脏停跳 |
[13:48] | Well, they certainly had enemies. | 他们当然有敌人 |
[13:49] | The family made their money in the shipping trade. | 这家人是做航运业赚钱的 |
[13:51] | You know how many shifty people they dealt with? | 你知道他们和多少不法分子打交道吗 |
[13:53] | They have been involved | 他们这些年来 |
[13:53] | in hundreds of lawsuits over the years. | 被牵扯进数百起诉讼 |
[13:55] | Government fines. They were even investigated by Interpol. | 还有政府罚款 他们甚至被国际刑警调查过 |
[13:58] | Oh, family of snakes. Maybe that’s the message. | 如毒蛇般阴险的家族 可能这是要传达的讯息 |
[14:00] | A business associate after revenge. | 一个寻求报复的生意伙伴 |
[14:02] | No, this crime scene didn’t feel like business. | 不 这个犯罪现场不像是生意纠葛 |
[14:05] | It felt personal, like it was directed at Aristos. | 更像是私人恩怨 直接针对阿里斯托 |
[14:08] | Don’t all murders seem personal to you? | 是不是所有谋杀在你看来都是私人恩怨 |
[14:09] | – JT, shut up. – You’re a dick. | -JT 闭嘴 -你就是个混蛋 |
[14:12] | No. JT’s right. We’re-we’re not gonna get anywhere | 不 JT说得对 除非说开这个问题 |
[14:14] | until we move through this, so let’s do it. | 否则我们不会有任何进展 那就来吧 |
[14:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:18] | My name’s Malcolm Bright, | 我叫马科姆·布莱特 |
[14:19] | but I was born Malcolm Whitly. | 但我出生时的名字是马科姆·惠特利 |
[14:22] | My father is Dr. Martin Whitly, | 我父亲是马丁·惠特利医生 |
[14:24] | one of the most notorious serial killers since Jack the Ripper. | 自开膛手杰克以来最臭名昭著的连环杀手之一 |
[14:27] | Killed 23 people, at least. | 至少杀害了23个人 |
[14:30] | All while raising me as the perfect dad. | 与此同时他是个好爸爸 把我养大 |
[14:33] | Yes, he’s a psychopath, but I’m not. | 是的 他是个精神变态 但我不是 |
[14:38] | I’m just me. | 我只是我 |
[14:41] | What else can I tell you? | 还有什么我能告诉你的呢 |
[14:43] | Was it, um… like– | 这感觉… |
[14:47] | Was it weird? | 这感觉奇怪吗 |
[14:49] | Having a serial killer for a father? | 有一个连环杀手父亲吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. It was super weird. | 是的 这感觉非常奇怪 |
[14:59] | Okay. Good talk. | 好的 聊得不错 |
[15:01] | Now, back to those snakes. | 现在回到那些蛇 |
[15:03] | In mythology, snakes represent fertility, | 在神话中 蛇代表繁殖 |
[15:06] | guardianship and vengeance. | 守护和复仇 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna take a wild guess and say it was vengeance. | 我要大胆猜测是复仇 |
[15:10] | – At Aristos. – Yes. Right. | -针对阿里斯托 -是的 没错 |
[15:13] | Our killer was so angry, he destroyed an entire family. | 我们的凶手非常愤怒 所以消灭了整个家族 |
[15:16] | We may be dealing with a family annihilator. | 我们面对的可能是一个灭门杀手 |
[15:18] | – What’s the MO? – Well, there are several classifications. | -作案手法呢 -有几种类型 |
[15:21] | The self-righteous blame their mother, | 自以为正义类的怪罪他们的母亲 |
[15:23] | the anomic fear financial ruin, | 道德失范类的害怕经济损失 |
[15:25] | the paranoid kill to protect their family | 偏执多疑类的杀人是为了保护家人 |
[15:27] | from a perceived threat, | 免受他感知到的威胁 |
[15:28] | the disappointed want love. | 失望受挫类的想得到爱 |
[15:31] | They’re usually male, struggle with depression | 他们通常是男性 受到抑郁折磨 |
[15:33] | – and often kill themselves afterward. – But not this one. | -通常在犯罪后会自杀 -但这个没有 |
[15:35] | Are we sure there aren’t any more family members? | 我们确定没有其他家庭成员了吗 |
[15:37] | I’ll circle back with the DMV, Social Security office. | 我会联系车管局和社会保险部门 |
[15:46] | You gonna answer that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 不 |
[15:51] | This is Bright. Leave a message. | 我是布莱特 请留言 |
[15:55] | I respect that you’re conflicted about picking up, | 我尊重你对接电话的纠结 |
[15:57] | but as Oscar Wilde said, | 但正如奥斯卡·王尔德所说 |
[15:59] | “The only way to fight temptation is to yield to it.” | “抵抗诱惑的唯一办法就是屈服” |
[16:03] | Oh, it’s Dad, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我是老爸 |
[16:06] | Give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[16:07] | Malcolm, Dad. Remember Bradford Bishop? | 马科姆 是老爸 你记得布拉福德·毕夏普吗 |
[16:09] | Killed five members of his family in ’76 | 76年杀害了他的五个家人 |
[16:12] | and was never caught? | 从来没有被抓获 |
[16:13] | I always wondered… | 我一直想知道… |
[16:15] | Well, phone time is ending for the day. | 今天的电话时间结束了 |
[16:18] | A total bust. Thanks for that. | 完全失败 谢谢你了 |
[16:19] | I really would like to speak with you. | 我真的很想和你说说话 |
[16:21] | You sounded tired on the phone. | 你在电话里听起来很累 |
[16:22] | You know, maybe I can help with that. | 也许我可以帮上忙 |
[16:23] | I don’t know. Help with anything. | 我不知道 帮任何忙都行 |
[16:25] | I just want to help, damn it! | 我只想帮忙 该死的 |
[16:31] | Well, hopefully, we can speak tomorrow. | 希望我们明天可以说上话 |
[16:34] | Goodbye, my boy. | 再见 我的儿子 |
[16:53] | So, Aristos had another son? | 阿里斯托还有一个儿子吗 |
[16:55] | Yes, sir. Liam Hauser. | 是的 长官 利亚姆·豪瑟 |
[16:57] | He changed his name five years ago back in Greece | 他五年前在希腊改了名字 |
[17:00] | after he and his dad had a falling out. | 因为他和他爸闹翻了 |
[17:03] | He could be our family annihilator. | 他可能是我们要找的灭门杀手 |
[17:04] | Or the next victim. | 或者是下一个被害人 |
[17:08] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:09] | No idea, but the building’s deed’s in Liam’s name. | 不知道 但这栋楼的地契在利亚姆名下 |
[17:12] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[17:16] | – Liam? – NYPD. | -是利亚姆吗 -纽约警局 |
[17:18] | You have a minute to answer a few questions? | 你有时间回答几个问题吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:25] | Sure, what can I do for you? | 没问题 你们有什么需要 |
[17:27] | Have you spoken to your family recently? | 你最近和你家人说过话吗 |
[17:30] | No. Not in, like, five years. | 没有 我们五年没说话了 |
[17:33] | We’re-we’re not close. | 我们并不亲 |
[17:35] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[17:38] | Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this… | 我也不想告诉你这个坏消息… |
[17:40] | They were murdered. | 他们被谋杀了 |
[17:49] | Well, uh, like-like I said, I don’t, uh… | 就像我刚说的 我不… |
[17:53] | Wait, do you not know who did it? | 等等 你们不知道是谁干的吗 |
[17:56] | Not yet. We were hoping that you could help us figure that out. | 还不知道 我们本希望你可以帮我们搞清楚 |
[17:59] | I-I got no clue. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | Like I said, I haven’t seen them in years. | 就像我刚说的 我已经几年没见他们了 |
[18:04] | What happened? | 他们是怎么遇害的 |
[18:05] | There were poisoned. | 是被毒死的 |
[18:06] | And snakes were left behind at the scene. | 犯罪现场留下了蛇 |
[18:11] | That mean anything to you? | 这能让你想起什么吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | Those are some pretty serious gloves you have there. | 你的那副手套很厉害啊 |
[18:18] | Double Kevlar? Custom-made? | 双层合成纤维 特别定制的吗 |
[18:23] | Sorry, uh, do you mind if I just… | 不好意思 你们介意我… |
[18:25] | take a breather? | 休息一下吗 |
[18:27] | This is just, it’s all so… | 这一切太… |
[18:29] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[18:33] | Wait, wait. Hold up. | 等等 等等 先别动 |
[18:36] | What the hell is that sound? | 这到底是什么声音 |
[18:37] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么气味 |
[18:52] | He’s a black market animal dealer. | 他是个黑市动物贩子 |
[18:53] | Damn it, Bright, I told you to wait. | 该死的 布莱特 我叫你等着 |
[19:36] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[19:37] | We just want to talk. | 我们只想谈谈 |
[19:49] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[19:51] | That way. | 在那边 |
[19:53] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[19:58] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[20:00] | Fine. It was just a small one. | 没事 这只是条小蛇 |
[20:02] | Probably not e… | 八成都没… |
[20:05] | This is Detective Powell with the 1-6. | 我是鲍威尔警探 正外出执行任务 |
[20:07] | I got a 10-13, I need an ambulance. | 有人受伤 我需要一辆救护车 |
[20:10] | Bright? Bright. | 布莱特 布莱特 |
[20:12] | I need you to look at me, okay? You’re gonna be fine. | 你看着我 好吗 你会没事的 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[20:15] | Breathe. Breathe. Bright. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 布莱特 |
[20:18] | No, no, no, no. Bright. | 不不不 布莱特 |
[20:20] | Help is coming. | 救援马上就来 |
[20:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[20:30] | Dad, what’s in here? | 爸爸 这里面有什么 |
[20:46] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[20:47] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[20:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:57] | – Where is… – Oh, my God. | -这里是哪… -天呐 |
[20:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:59] | Get Dr. Canter. He’s awake. | 去找坎特医生 他醒了 |
[21:00] | W-What’s in this? W-What drug did you give me? | 这里面是什么 你们给我用了什么药 |
[21:02] | I need to be able to wake up! | 我必须得醒来 |
[21:04] | – I need to be able to wake up. – It’s all under control. | -我必须得醒来 -一切在我们控制中 |
[21:06] | What did you give me?! | 你们给我用了什么药 |
[21:11] | Liam Hauser has asked me to relay a message. | 利亚姆·豪瑟让我来递句话 |
[21:14] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[21:16] | It’s my understanding Mr. Hauser | 据我所知 豪瑟先生 |
[21:18] | was estranged from our victims. | 与被害人疏远 |
[21:21] | Well, I’ve represented the Boutsikaris family for some time, | 我代理布奇凯瑞家族事务很多年了 |
[21:23] | and Liam knows, | 利亚姆知道 |
[21:25] | in spite of their schism, | 尽管他们之间有分歧 |
[21:26] | I’ll do my best to protect him. | 我会尽全力保护他 |
[21:29] | Let me guess, he didn’t do it? | 我猜猜 不是他干的 |
[21:30] | That said, he would be willing to come in | 即便如此 他还是愿意来警局 |
[21:33] | and discuss your homicide investigation… | 与你们谈谈这起凶杀案的调查 |
[21:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:36] | …if you can guarantee he won’t be charged | 前提是你能保证他不会 |
[21:39] | with anything in connection with his import-export business. | 因与他进出口生意相关的事情被起诉 |
[21:41] | That’s a non-starter. | 这就没法谈了 |
[21:43] | I’ve got a guy in the ER because of him. | 我手下有个人因为他进了急诊室 |
[21:47] | Look, I got a warrant out for Liam’s arrest. | 听着 我已经把利亚姆的逮捕令发放出去了 |
[21:50] | If you really cared about your client… | 如果你真的在乎你的委托人 |
[21:51] | His father was my client and friend. | 他的父亲才是我的委托人 也是我的朋友 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:58] | Yeah. Let me know if I can help. | 没事 需要帮忙请联系我 |
[22:12] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[22:13] | They can’t force me to stay. | 他们不能强迫我留在这儿 |
[22:14] | Aw, is that how you talk to your “in case of emergency” person? | 你就是这样跟你的紧急联系人打招呼的吗 |
[22:18] | Since when did you get back into snakes? | 你什么时候又开始养蛇了 |
[22:21] | I’m not. Tell them I’ll sign the discharge AMA. | 我没有 告诉他们我愿意签不遵医嘱出院责任书 |
[22:24] | They don’t even know how you’re awake. | 他们都不知道你怎么会醒来 |
[22:26] | You were given some serious sedatives. | 他们给你用了很多镇静剂 |
[22:27] | What was it, fentanyl? | 什么 芬太尼吗 |
[22:29] | I take that in my morning coffee. | 我都是兑在早上的咖啡里喝的 |
[22:30] | – Not something to brag about. – Look, | -这并不是值得炫耀的事 -听着 |
[22:32] | I don’t take sedatives anymore, okay? | 我早就不服用镇静剂了 好吗 |
[22:35] | If I can’t wake up, it’s like I’m trapped in there. | 我要是醒不来 就像被困在噩梦里一样 |
[22:39] | With Dad? | 和爸爸一起 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:45] | Someone’s getting a call. | 有人打电话给你 |
[22:51] | 17 missed calls? Who the hell would… | 17个未接来电 谁会… |
[22:53] | It’s, uh, nobody. | 没谁 |
[23:01] | How did your nightmares get so intense? | 你的噩梦什么时候变这么严重了 |
[23:03] | Was it coming home? The copycat case? | 是因为回家吗 还是模仿犯的案子 |
[23:07] | Too much Dad on the brain? | 太常想到爸爸了吗 |
[23:10] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[23:17] | It’s okay, you can tell me. | 没事的 你可以告诉我 |
[23:23] | Hello, Malcolm. It’s Dad. | 喂 马科姆 是爸爸 |
[23:25] | Holy… | 天… |
[23:26] | Dad again, it’s almost 4:30… | 还是爸爸 快4点半了 |
[23:29] | Hey, kiddo, it’s your father. | 孩子 我是你爸 |
[23:30] | Sun’s beginning to set… Dad here. | 太阳开始下山了 是爸爸 |
[23:33] | I have thoughts on the case. | 我对案子有些想法 |
[23:35] | Does Mom know about this? Of course not. | 妈妈知道这事吗 当然不知道 |
[23:38] | If she knew, you wouldn’t be in a hospital, you’d be in a morgue. | 她要是知道 你就不会进医院 直接进停尸房了 |
[23:40] | – She can never know. – Have you lost your mind? | -不能让她知道 -你疯了吗 |
[23:42] | These nightmares, they’re new, Ains. | 那些噩梦里有新的画面 安斯 |
[23:44] | It’s like my subconscious is trying to show me something. | 就好像我的潜意识想给我看什么东西一样 |
[23:46] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[23:49] | Lost memories. | 失去的记忆 |
[23:51] | I think there’s some missing time | 我想在我发现箱子里的女孩 |
[23:52] | between when I found the girl in the box | 和我打电话报警之间 |
[23:54] | and when I called the cops. | 有一段时间我失忆了 |
[23:55] | – How much time? – I don’t know. | -多长时间 -我不知道 |
[23:58] | Dad’s the only one who can help me understand it | 只有爸爸能帮我弄明白 |
[24:01] | and remember it. | 帮我记起 |
[24:02] | You think our serial killer father is gonna help you? | 你觉得我们的连环杀手父亲会帮你 |
[24:07] | After everything he’s done? | 在他做了那么多可怕的事之后 |
[24:09] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[24:12] | Don’t go back to him. | 不要回去找他 |
[24:13] | Don’t let him in your mind. | 不要让他进入你的思想 |
[24:16] | What else can I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[24:19] | He was there, he knows the truth. | 他当时就在那里 他知道真相 |
[24:25] | I have to go. | 我必须去 |
[24:51] | Malcolm! You got my messages. | 马科姆 你收到了我的留言 |
[24:54] | Come, let’s solve a murder. | 来吧 我们一起破案 |
[25:06] | There’s only one thing I want from you, | 我只想从你这得到一样东西 |
[25:08] | and that’s the truth. | 那就是真相 |
[25:10] | Tell me what you did to me. | 告诉我你对我做了什么 |
[25:12] | All right, take a seat. | 好吧 先坐下 |
[25:16] | Ask me anything. | 问我什么都行 |
[25:20] | I’ve been remembering things about my childhood. | 我最近记起了一些童年时的事 |
[25:23] | Good things? | 好事吗 |
[25:25] | The girl in the box. | 那个箱子里的女孩 |
[25:26] | After I found her, did you drug me | 我发现她之后 你是不是给我下药了 |
[25:28] | to keep me from calling the police? | 以防我报警 |
[25:29] | Malcolm, when was the last time you slept through the night? | 马科姆 你多久没安稳地一觉睡到天亮了 |
[25:32] | You used chloroform, didn’t you? On a ten-year-old. | 你用了氯仿 对不对 在一个十岁孩子的身上 |
[25:35] | They make it look so easy in the movies, | 电影里说得很简单的样子 |
[25:36] | but it’s tricky stuff, you know? | 但氯仿是很麻烦的 |
[25:38] | The wrong dose can easily kill you, | 用错了剂量会弄死人的 |
[25:39] | which is a long way of saying, | 说了那么多 其实我的意思还是 |
[25:40] | “No, of course I didn’t drug you.” | “我当然没有给你下药” |
[25:42] | – The girl that I saw… – Wasn’t real. | -我看到的那个女孩… -不是真实存在的 |
[25:44] | I… I may have done some bad things, | 我可能确实做过一些坏事 |
[25:49] | but I never did that. | 但那事我从没做过 |
[25:51] | Well, don’t take my word for it, ask the police, ask your mom. | 你要是不信我的话 去问警察 问你妈妈 |
[25:55] | We all agreed | 我们都同意 |
[25:56] | there was no girl in a box. | 没有什么箱子里的女孩 |
[25:58] | They’re wrong, and you’re lying. Goodbye, Dr. Whitly. | 他们错了 而你在说谎 再见 惠特利先生 |
[26:02] | You’re, uh, after a family annihilator? | 你在查一个 灭门凶杀案 |
[26:05] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | Your suspect, this, uh, Liam character | 你的嫌疑人 这个叫利亚姆的 |
[26:09] | on the cover of The Daily News. Isn’t this your profile? | 登在《每日新闻》上的 不符合你的侧写吗 |
[26:14] | My profile is constantly evolving. | 我的侧写在不断进化 |
[26:17] | Got it. And your method is a mix of psychology | 明白了 你的侧写方法融合了心理学 |
[26:20] | and on-the-fly improvisation. I love it. | 和实时即兴发挥 我特别喜欢 |
[26:24] | Oh, I’ve always been fascinated by familicide. | 我一直都对家族凶杀案很着迷 |
[26:28] | To love one’s family that much. | 要如此爱自己的家人 |
[26:32] | Perverted, yes. | 变态 自然 |
[26:34] | Narcissistic? Sure. | 自恋 没错 |
[26:36] | But it’s most certainly love. | 但更重要的是爱 |
[26:40] | Love? | 爱 |
[26:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:44] | You didn’t kill us. | 你又没杀掉我们 |
[26:45] | Well, I’m not an annihilator. | 我又不是个灭门杀手 |
[26:49] | Love didn’t drive me to kill anyone. | 爱没有驱使我杀害任何人 |
[26:51] | No. It drove me to have you. | 没有 爱驱使我有了你 |
[26:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[27:00] | And you’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[27:02] | It’s not always about who they love. | 重点并不总是他们爱谁 |
[27:04] | It’s about who loves them. | 而在于谁爱他们 |
[27:07] | This annihilator was consumed by his hatred for Aristos, but… | 这个灭门杀手被自己对阿里斯托的恨吞噬了 但是 |
[27:15] | but Aristos didn’t love them back. | 阿里斯托并不爱他们 |
[27:21] | What’s that now? | 所以呢 |
[27:23] | Liam didn’t care enough about his family to kill them. | 利亚姆根本不在乎自己的家人 所以不会杀他们 |
[27:26] | He wanted out. He-he even changed his name. | 他想脱离家族 他甚至改了姓 |
[27:30] | Our killer wanted in. | 凶手是想进入这个家族 |
[27:31] | Oh, that’s good. | 真不错 |
[27:36] | That’s why he made Aristos watch the others die. | 所以他才逼阿里斯托看着家人死去 |
[27:38] | He was punishing him, | 他是在惩罚他 |
[27:39] | taking the one thing that Aristos never gave him, | 夺走阿里斯托唯一没给过他的东西 |
[27:42] | a family. | 一个家 |
[27:43] | So maybe the killer saw Aristos as a father figure? | 也许凶手把阿里斯托当父亲看待 |
[27:47] | No. | 不 |
[27:49] | Maybe Aristos was his father. | 也许阿里斯托就是他的父亲 |
[27:51] | I think we’re looking for an illegitimate child. | 我想我们要找一个私生子 |
[27:53] | Oh, my goodness, are we solving the crime right now? | 天呐 我们现在是在破案吗 |
[27:56] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:58] | It all moves so quickly. | 一切发展得好迅速 |
[27:59] | Well, let me know what happens. | 有进展要告诉我哦 |
[28:01] | Remember, my door is always open. | 我的大门永远向你敞开 |
[28:04] | – Gil. It wasn’t Liam. – Bright, listen… | -吉尔 不是利亚姆 -布莱特 听我说… |
[28:07] | The snakes, the killer was using them to frame Liam, | 蛇是凶手用来陷害利亚姆的 |
[28:10] | annihilate the black sheep of the family | 通过让他承担罪责 |
[28:11] | by having him take the fall for the crime. | 来消灭家里的不肖子 |
[28:13] | – Liam took the fall, all right. – What? | -利亚姆确实承担了罪责 -什么 |
[28:17] | 12 stories. | 12层楼 |
[28:18] | Jumped from the top of his father’s building. | 从他父亲的大楼顶上跳了下来 |
[28:22] | Family annihilators usually take their own lives, right? | 灭门杀手通常会自杀 对吗 |
[28:27] | Guess he does fit the profile. | 看来他确实符合侧写 |
[28:33] | Gil, Liam wasn’t our killer. | 吉尔 利亚姆不是凶手 |
[28:36] | Give us a second, Bright. | 让我们谈谈 布莱特 |
[28:37] | The Boutsikaris’ were killed by someone who loved the family | 布奇凯瑞一家是被爱这个家族 |
[28:40] | and who wanted their love in return. | 又希望得到他们的爱的人所杀 |
[28:41] | – Liam didn’t care about either. – Excuse me. Sorry. | -这两样利亚姆都不在乎 -失陪一下 抱歉 |
[28:44] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m working the case. | -你这是在做什么 -我在查案啊 |
[28:47] | Our case just went splat. | 我们的案子刚才摔地上了 |
[28:48] | The brass wants to close it and move on. | 上级想赶紧结案翻篇 |
[28:51] | Well, they’re wrong. The killer is still out there. | 他们错了 真凶仍逍遥法外 |
[28:54] | An illegitimate child, I’m sure of it. | 是一个私生子 我很肯定 |
[28:55] | He could’ve pushed Liam off the building. | 说不定是他把利亚姆推下楼的 |
[28:57] | All right, take a breath, kid. | 好了 先喘口气 孩子 |
[28:58] | I don’t need to take a breath, | 我不需要喘口气 |
[28:59] | and I don’t need sleep, | 我也不需要睡觉 |
[29:00] | and I don’t care if I seem crazy. | 我也不在乎我看起来很疯癫 |
[29:02] | – I’m right. – Bright. | -我是对的 -布莱特 |
[29:06] | You want to be a part of this team or not? | 你还想不想加入这个队伍了 |
[29:07] | Of course I do. You know that, | 当然想 你知道的 |
[29:09] | but I also want to find this killer. | 但我也想找到凶手 |
[29:12] | Let me run this down. | 让我去追查 |
[29:13] | There were payments. | 确实有转账记录 |
[29:15] | I went through Aristos’ finances. | 我查了阿里斯托的财务状况 |
[29:17] | Over the last month, he sent a set of payments | 过去一个月里 他给一个匿名收款人 |
[29:19] | to an anonymous recipient. | 转过几笔钱 |
[29:20] | You know, I thought that it was Liam, but maybe… | 我本来以为是给利亚姆 但也许… |
[29:22] | He tried to pay off the annihilator. | 他是想贿赂杀手 |
[29:27] | I can buy you a few hours. | 我能帮你争取几小时 |
[29:30] | Go to Aristos’ lawyer. | 去找阿里斯托的律师 |
[29:32] | I want to know who he was writing checks to. | 我想知道他那些支票是开给谁的 |
[29:44] | Mr. Littman? | 利特曼先生 |
[29:46] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[29:48] | Sorry to barge in like this, | 抱歉贸然来访 |
[29:49] | but we had a few questions come up. | 但我们想问你几个问题 |
[29:51] | Regarding Liam? I heard. | 关于利亚姆的吗 我听说了 |
[29:53] | When we spoke, I had no idea he was suicidal. | 之前聊天时 我丝毫没察觉他有自杀倾向 |
[29:56] | Oh, we’re not sure he was. | 我们不确定他有 |
[29:58] | We think Liam was killed by the same person | 我们认为利亚姆也是被谋杀他全家的 |
[30:00] | that murdered his family. | 那个凶手杀害的 |
[30:01] | Possibly an illegitimate child. | 很可能是个私生子 |
[30:03] | Bank records show that | 银行记录显示 |
[30:04] | you made payments for Aristos to an anonymous recipient. | 你帮阿里斯托转了几笔钱给一个匿名收款人 |
[30:07] | Do you know who he was paying? | 你知道他是付给谁吗 |
[30:08] | Dad, we’re hungry. | 爸爸 我们饿了 |
[30:09] | I’m-I’m coming, sweetie. | 马上就来 宝贝 |
[30:14] | Those payments were small loans, not some kind of hush money. | 那些都是小额转账 不是封口费 |
[30:17] | Aristos was a family man. | 阿里斯托是个重家庭的人 |
[30:19] | How long did you work for him? | 你为他工作多久了 |
[30:22] | 15 years. | 15年 |
[30:25] | He was like a mentor? | 他像你的良师益友一样 |
[30:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:30] | All this is because of him. | 这一切都是因为他 |
[30:34] | Dad! -Oh, my-my kids really are starving. | 爸爸 我的孩子们饿了 |
[30:36] | Give me one second? | 稍等我一会 |
[30:42] | – Do you want some, too? – I’m hungry. | -你也想来点吗 -我饿了 |
[30:46] | Bright, what is it? | 布莱特 怎么了 |
[30:50] | He fits the profile. | 他符合侧写 |
[30:52] | He’s the right age to be Aristos’s son, | 他年纪可以当阿里斯托的儿子 |
[30:54] | he’s exhibiting multiple stress reactions, | 他表露出多种压力反应 |
[30:55] | and he’s still protective of the victim. | 而且仍然很保护受害人 |
[30:57] | But it makes no sense. | 但这说不通 |
[30:58] | You’d have to hate Aristos to torture him like that. | 凶手肯定恨阿里斯托 才会那样折磨他 |
[31:00] | Not for the annihilator. | 灭门杀手就不是 |
[31:02] | You have to love them like family. | 一定是像爱家人一样爱他们 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry. They’re going berserk. | 抱歉 孩子们要饿到发脾气了 |
[31:08] | Can we talk tomorrow? | 我们能不能明天再谈 |
[31:09] | We just have a few more questions, Mr. Littman. | 再问几个问题就结束了 利特曼先生 |
[31:13] | You said Aristos was a family man, | 你说阿里斯托是重家庭的人 |
[31:14] | but, come on, his family hated him. | 可是 他的家人都憎恨他 |
[31:16] | Hey, don’t-don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[31:21] | The man’s dead. | 他都已经去世了 |
[31:23] | Daddy, can I go swing now? | 爸爸 我能去荡秋千了吗 |
[31:25] | Did you get enough to eat? | 你吃饱了吗 |
[31:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:34] | She has vitiligo. | 她有白癜风 |
[31:37] | Yeah. She’s self-conscious, | 对 她很在意 |
[31:39] | but the doctor says it’s harmless. | 但医生说这种病并无危害 |
[31:41] | You know, it runs in the family. | 是家族遗传 |
[31:45] | Aristos had it, too. | 阿里斯托也有这个病 |
[31:49] | Which makes sense. | 这很合理 |
[31:51] | So you’re his son. | 所以你是他的儿子 |
[31:56] | Did Aristos know? Is that why he hired you? | 阿里斯托知道吗 所以他才雇用你吗 |
[32:01] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | I sought him out. | 我找到了他 |
[32:06] | Worked for him for years. | 为他工作了很多年 |
[32:08] | He had no idea. | 他毫不知情 |
[32:10] | Finally, I got up the nerve to tell him. | 终于我鼓起勇气告诉他 |
[32:13] | I thought… he’d welcome me with open arms. | 我以为…他会欣然接受我 |
[32:18] | Wrote me a check for 50 grand and told me to get out of his life. | 谁知他开了张五万的支票给我 叫我滚出他的生活 |
[32:27] | Why don’t you come down to the station with us? | 不如你跟我们去局里吧 |
[32:28] | Your family doesn’t have to find out like this. | 你家人不必用这种方式知道 |
[32:34] | They’re never gonna find out. | 她们永远都不会知道的 |
[32:43] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[32:48] | The food. You poisoned them when we showed up. | 食物 我们来后你就给她们下了毒 |
[32:52] | You knew we were onto you. | 你知道我们盯上你了 |
[33:02] | Gil, women poisoned at South Annishemley. | 吉尔 南安斯利有多名女性中毒 |
[33:04] | Bright, how long we got? | 布莱特 还有多少时间 |
[33:06] | They’re already unconscious. | 她们已经失去意识了 |
[33:08] | 10 minutes before they’re dead, 5 for the girl. | 10分钟后会丧命 这女孩只有5分钟 |
[33:10] | We need an ambulance at 3131 Sycamore Lane. | 立即叫救护车到梧桐巷3131号 |
[33:16] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[33:17] | Bright! | 布莱特 |
[33:19] | Littman poisoned the Boutsikaris family | 利特曼是用大剂量美托洛尔 |
[33:21] | with a high dose of metoprolol. | 毒死布奇凯瑞一家的 |
[33:22] | It stopped their hearts. | 让他们心脏停止跳动 |
[33:23] | I’m thinking he used the same thing on them. | 我想他给她们用了同样的药物 |
[33:24] | What do they need? | 她们需要什么 |
[33:26] | A jump start, a real kick! | 强力启动 一记刺激 |
[33:29] | Atropine! | 颠茄硷阿托品 |
[33:30] | I have a medkit in the car. Go, go, go, go. | 我车上有医疗箱 快去 快 |
[33:51] | Jab them in the leg. Soft tissue. | 从腿部扎进去 软组织 |
[34:08] | How long before it works? | 要多久才起效 |
[34:09] | I don’t know. It depends on the dose. | 不知道 取决于药量 |
[34:16] | There you go! | 好了 |
[34:16] | There you go. Okay? | 没事了 好吗 |
[34:25] | It’s okay. You’re all right. | 没事了 你们没事了 |
[34:27] | Honey, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[34:43] | Don’t-don’t… | 不 不要 |
[34:44] | don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[34:46] | I don’t want to live. | 我不想活了 |
[34:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:07] | You saved that family today. | 你今天救了那家人 |
[35:10] | As a part of this team, you should be proud of yourself. | 作为团队的一员 你应该为自己骄傲 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:17] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[35:23] | Kid, what do I need to know? | 孩子 你有什么事没告诉我 |
[35:25] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[35:28] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[35:31] | I can do the job. | 我能做好这份工作 |
[35:34] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[35:36] | it’s the place I feel most normal. | 这里是最能让我感觉自己正常的地方 |
[35:42] | I need it. | 我需要这份工作 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:46] | That’s not a good thing. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[35:49] | Nobody should need this. | 没有人应该需要这份工作 |
[35:53] | Why’d you come back, Bright? | 你为什么回来 布莱特 |
[35:56] | You could have gone anywhere, stayed away from New York | 你本可以去任何地方 远离纽约 |
[35:58] | and your father’s legacy. | 远离你父亲的阴影 |
[36:00] | Why come home? | 为什么回家 |
[36:02] | You can only run away from your past for so long. | 人不可能永远逃避自己的过去 |
[36:07] | And, you know… | 而且 你知道的 |
[36:09] | home is where the heart is. | 家永远是心之所向 |
[36:13] | Here’s to family. | 敬家庭 |
[36:21] | You’ll, uh… | 你… |
[36:23] | call me in on another case? | 有案子还会联系我吗 |
[36:25] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:27] | One hundred percent. | 百分之百 |
[36:42] | Good night, Gil. | 晚安 吉尔 |
[36:45] | Hey, what’s that? | 怎么了 |
[36:46] | One drink and you’re falling down? | 一杯就不行了 |
[36:48] | I’m fine. It’s fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[36:50] | They, uh, must have given me… | 医生肯定是给我用了 |
[36:52] | Ativan at the hospital. | 氯羟安定 |
[36:54] | That or a antihistamine. | 要不然就是抗组胺剂 |
[36:58] | Something’s reacting with the alcohol. | 反正是会和酒精反应的药物 |
[37:00] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[37:01] | No, no, no, no. No. | 别 别 别 |
[37:02] | Bright, you are not getting yourself home like this. | 布莱特 你这样可没法一个人回家 |
[37:06] | Powell. | 鲍威尔 |
[37:07] | Little help here, please. | 拜托来帮个忙 |
[37:18] | You know, you didn’t have to escort me. | 你没必要护送我的 |
[37:20] | I told you, I was just gonna come home and sleep. | 我跟你说了 我只是回家睡觉而已 |
[37:22] | Were you, though? | 真的吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:27] | You sure do have a lot of blades. | 你家里的刀还真多 |
[37:31] | Blunt force weapons, as well. | 我还有钝器呢 |
[37:34] | The morning star, | 那把流星锤 |
[37:35] | uh, is from the 13th century. | 是13世纪的 |
[37:39] | I… guess it’s good to have hobbies. | 我想有个爱好是好事吧 |
[37:41] | Is this a parakeet? | 这是长尾鹦鹉吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. Don’t make it weird. | 是的 别说我怪 |
[37:50] | How do you sleep like this? | 这样你怎么睡得着 |
[37:53] | Who says I sleep? | 谁说我有睡觉的 |
[37:55] | These are for the night terrors. | 这些是用于夜惊发作的 |
[37:57] | What do you do when you… | 那你带人回来时 |
[37:59] | have company? | 怎么办 |
[38:00] | Well, I’ve never slept with anyone. | 我从没跟别人睡过觉 |
[38:02] | I mean, I’m not a… | 我不是指我… |
[38:05] | I mean, I’ve had sex. | 我意思是 我做过爱 |
[38:08] | Plenty of sex. | 很多次 |
[38:10] | I get it. I got it. | 我懂 我明白 |
[38:17] | Are you having some trouble? | 你弄不好吗 |
[38:19] | My hand-to-eye coordination | 我手眼协调能力 |
[38:22] | is a little bit lacking. | 现在有点欠缺 |
[38:25] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[38:26] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[38:27] | – That’d be great. – Okay. | -那就太好了 -好的 |
[38:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:43] | Uh, so, uh… | 那么 |
[38:45] | is this the… | 这是不是… |
[38:47] | craziest thing you’ve ever seen? | 你见过的最疯狂的事 |
[38:49] | Not even close. | 差得远呢 |
[38:56] | Good night, Bright. | 晚安 布莱特 |
[39:04] | Martin, is everything… | 马丁 没事吧 |
[39:07] | Look who came and visited me in the cellar. | 看谁来地下室找我了 |
[39:10] | Oh, Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[39:13] | You know you’re not allowed in Dad’s hobby room. | 你知道你不准进爸爸的爱好室的 |
[39:15] | Don’t be too hard on the little guy. | 别对小家伙太严厉了 |
[39:17] | I think he was sleepwalking. | 他应该是梦游了 |
[39:19] | Is he all right? Did he hurt himself? | 他没事吧 有没有伤到自己 |
[39:20] | Now, don’t fret, Jessie. He’s fine. | 别紧张 杰茜 他没事 |
[39:23] | I doubt he’d even remember this in the morning. | 我觉得他早上起来应该不会记得 |
[39:28] | Sweet dreams, my love. | 做个好梦 宝贝 |
[39:35] | Mm, my loves. Mm. | 我爱你们 |
[39:42] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[39:44] | Good night, Mommy. | 晚安 妈咪 |
[39:53] | I saw a girl. | 我看见个女孩 |
[39:57] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[39:59] | No, Malcolm. | 不 马科姆 |
[40:02] | No, the girl… | 那个女孩 |
[40:04] | was only a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[40:11] | It was all just a dream. | 都只是个梦 |
[40:43] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[40:46] | How long have you been here? | 你来多久了 |
[40:51] | Tell me about the girl in the box. | 告诉我箱子里那个女孩的事 |
[40:55] | Oh, this again. | 又是这件事 |
[40:59] | There wasn’t any girl. | 没有什么女孩 |
[41:00] | There couldn’t be. | 不可能有 |
[41:02] | There was. I remember her. | 明明就有 我记得她 |
[41:04] | – Your dreams. – They’re not dreams. | -在你的梦里 -那不是梦 |
[41:07] | They’re memories. | 是记忆 |
[41:08] | After I found her, you drugged me. | 我找到她后 你就给我下药 |
[41:12] | – And that gave you just enough time to… – To what, kill her? | -那让你有时间去… -做什么 杀了她 |
[41:15] | Chop her up? | 把她大卸八块 |
[41:18] | And what did you do? | 你又做了什么 |
[41:20] | During this… missing time. | 在失忆这段时间 |
[41:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:32] | Be careful, Malcolm. | 小心点 马科姆 |
[41:36] | If you didn’t call the cops after you found the girl, | 如果你没在找到女孩之后报警 |
[41:40] | then how long did it take you to make that call? | 那你到底花了多久才打那通电话 |
[41:43] | Days? Weeks? | 几天 几周 |
[41:45] | Months? | 几个月 |
[41:48] | How many other people died? | 还有多少人死了 |
[41:53] | And why can’t you remember? | 你又为什么不记得 |
[42:01] | Perhaps it’s better if you don’t. | 也许你不记得比较好 |
[42:14] | Don’t worry, Dr. Whitly. | 别担心 惠特利医生 |
[42:17] | I plan to find out. | 我打算查个清楚 |
[42:24] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[42:51] | You asked me to call. | 你让我打给你 |
[42:52] | He came back? | 他回来了吗 |
[42:54] | Yeah, he just left. | 对 他刚走 |
[42:58] | Thank you, David. That’s good to know. | 谢谢你 大卫 感谢告知 |